Speaker 1: Welcome to tiff Talks Tech, the podcast where we unravel the mysteries of multifamily marketing tech, making it not just understandable, but dare I say enjoyable. I'm your host, Tiffany, a season multi family marketer turn tech expert, here to guide you through your daily tech challenges with ease and a sprinkle of fun. Hello everyone, and welcome to another episode of tif Talks Tech. Today. I'm excited because I have a repeat guest who's a really good friend of mine, Robert Turnbull, and we're going to be talking about why operators aren't actually in control of their tech stack. It's the founder of Multi Family CONSORTI and I'm really excited to dive into this. But before we do, can you just give us a little bit of your background. I know you've kind of give me the full one before, but maybe just how we got to this point and why you ended up focusing so deeply on tech stacks and operations.
Speaker 2: Yeah, certainly, thanks for having me on again. I appreciate it. Always fun to check. Yeah, twenty six years multifamily started a lot of solutions and products. Learned early on that you need to have integrations, right, So you get to have integrations, and you got to play well in the sandbox, which is important if you're going to serve the management company. Truly, we realize that property management companies were having these challenges integrating with and identifying technology solutions that did play well in the sandbox, whether it be marketing, operations, and technology. So that's what kind of led us to multi family consortium. We just realized that rather than going out starting one more technology and solution, why don't we solve what they already have and see if we can improve what they have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we hear this all the time that people are overwhelmed with the amount of things that are out there. Can you give us some context into the kind of things that people come to you with and the challenges that operators are mentioning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I had I won't I won't say her name, but she was a pretty high all executive and well fairly well known management company and she's a said. I just got yelled at by my CFO, and I said, well, what for? Because our stack, our tech stack and arrow stack keeps going up fifteen percent year every year and I can't really explain why. And so I kept hearing that over and over, like they're getting bloated and they can't really figure out exactly what's causing all of this. They think they're scaling back and that goes up, and so there's this inability to actually visualize and see what's going on. And so that's kind of what led us to today, which is, look, we're all about innovation adoption, but man, we can't get innovation adoption until you figure out clean up your house. Get your house clean, we can start helping you get some really innovative solutions in place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely here all the time that things are just kind of fitting together, very clunky, and that's something we want to avoid. But when people are saying, oh, we have too much technology, what are they feeling in their day to day? Are they overwhelmed? Are they feeling like they lost controller? Are you hearing anything else?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, And one of the ways you can tell, there's a litmus test to figure out when they're overwhelmed the moment that they are spending more time managing their tools and technology at the property versus dealing with people. It's tipped when there's when they're not answering calls and they're not dealing with renters in front of them because they're plugging something in somewhere in fifteen different dashboards. It's a problem. We need to we need to use technology to free their time up, not to enslave them. And that is exactly what's happening right now, all these disparate systems, not dated systems.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I remember working on site, anytime we did a rollout, they were just like, no, please, no, please, no more technology.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're screaming, they're begging for less. Yeah, and I don't think they mind using certain technologies as long as it's actually helping them do their job, not taking them away from their job.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It can't feel like just one more thing they have to learn, one more dashboard that they need to figure out, like they need to be able to streamline at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, totally agree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how often is the frustration less about having technology and more about not being able to shape the stack in the way that they actually operate.
Speaker 2: I think that, well, this goes to a really big question and problem. So I'm just going to be blunt. Property management company executives have lost their power. They really have, and they don't even know it. It's been usurped from them, and then quite frankly, they've given it over and it's happened over time. So what I mean by that is they want to use the technology, but they camp because it's not integrated with something or it cost money to integrate with the foundational solution, whether it be their their property management software or the CRM or whatever it might be. They don't have data and insights that they can get from all these disparate sources. The data is often wrong. The brand, they've lost control of their brand. They aren't actually able to select the renter journey that they want because they're once again enslaved to these foundational solutions. So I think that's contributing to all of this.
Speaker 1: Right, and then at what point does a tech stack stop being supportive and then start becoming operational debt to the team.
Speaker 2: That's that goes right back to the original question, which is when they're spending too much time doing this right, talking to their properties and look, they'll be I mean you can see this, I believe in the anthropological exercise or some consultants in our industry. I think they're doing the right thing. They're looking at tech stack, but they're also actually visiting the properties and they're watching these leasing agents and they're just thinking, oh my gosh, they're spending so much time, it's insane. And the leasing agent has been saying it. Sometimes people are just start listening, right right.
Speaker 1: So in thinking about how the stack is broken in your experience and what you've seen, where is there more redundancy? Is it like in their marketing stacks or leasing operations all of that, Like, where are they seeing that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all of it quite frankly, Yeah, I can answer it a little bit differently in that. So part of what we're doing is we're actually grabbing all their marketing, operational and tech stacks and we're putting it into a visualization tool and go, hey, for the first time, there you go, why are you having three different products do the same thing for these two properties? Do you know you're paying for product you haven't used in two year? Do you know that you have four gaps of solutions that are out there that you don't even know about. We're having them addressed. So what's happening is it's just this frank and signing of solutions they're putting on that don't necessarily integrate and they don't always have the time to spend to do the due diligence to know, well, hey, it integrates, it doesn't integrate, it's AI. It's not AI. Like there's all these claims.
Speaker 1: And what is integrate? Like what level of integration?
Speaker 2: Exactly? Right? Oh, because you can download a file at the end of the night. That's not a true integration at least not the one that you need for whatever it is. So they really need they need an intermediary, someone who has a multi family CONSERTI we have people that have been on the property side, supplier side and both. They need someone who's going to go and I say, look, we get what you're looking for. We're going to help provide some basic solutions and information so you can make a determination of your own. Just more informed will.
Speaker 1: Help you do that, right, because a lot of times the teams don't have the time to just sit there and evaluate every little thing that they're using on a daily basis. Yeah, and do that work? How often do you think the chaos stems from, like the site teams not being involved in any of those decisions and not having a say and what gets kept and it's oh.
Speaker 2: So okay, there needs to be a symphony of information sharing between the highest level COO down to the leasing agent and everywhere in between. If you do not, if you do this in a vacuum, and you do not incorporate these various levels and true due diligence, then you're ultimately going to disable disenable, I think is the word those folks. And you're really ought to be talking and listening to the leasing team because that's the people that are they're their front, your front users. So there needs to be a chorus or a symphony of understanding between each group and someone who's tying all that together the decision making.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I can think back to experiences on the corporate side where we've had executives mandate tools where they didn't do any research on it, like, hey, you guys are going to try this tool. Okay, I've done lots of research actually, and I don't think this is a great option, but it doesn't really matter. You're going to use it anyways. And I think that's where the workflows can break because you're not taking the feedback of the people using the products.
Speaker 2: Totally agree, absolutely, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I want to talk a little bit about adoption versus accumulation when it comes to tools, why do you think multifamily just keeps adding more tools instead of fixing the workflows that exist already.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so here's another one of those comments that made a land really well, lack of expertise to evaluate and quite frankly in some cases slid out laziness. I will say that, yes, there's some products and services that don't live up to the height. Maybe they'd misrepresented themselves, but that's just a function of not doing the due diligence this proper to do that. So let's just stick a band aid on the problem, throw throw another solution in there that'll solve the problem really, rather than going back and looking at the foundation of all of it. And it's getting to a point where things are just breaking and we've done as we've gone as far as we can with and now we need to go back to the drawing board and we need to look at foundational review around your technologies, your solutions rather than just throwing dandide solutions onto it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally. Is there cost that's associated with that and without adopting the tools that actually make the.
Speaker 2: Most sense a cost you mean, oh well, okay, if you're this is something I see from time to time. Well, we don't want to pay for that solution, so let's just budgeting. Here's a great one. So yeah, let's just get a boot camp together. Let's get all our people for a week or two, and we'll spend all this time doing budgeting. So on the line item, it doesn't show any software that you're using. Maybe you're using Excel for these things, right, you just spend how much time flying people in and doing boot camps? So much that's tends upon tens of thousands of dollars and lost time and cost. It isn't showing up on a P and L necessarily, but it's costing you a fortune. These are the areas that's so one of the things that we look at is we actually look at when we're evaluating solutions, is okay, it may not be on your P and L, but how much time are you people spending And we calculate that versus the product. You realize, my gosh, that product has one person could take two days to do this versus fifteen people two weeks. Well there's your answer, right, So you've got a factor in all.
Speaker 1: The maths, all the dollars totally. Yeah, that's a great example. I'm kind of thinking about when a tool fails in the eyes of the corporate team, how often is that the real issue of the process or is it the product itself.
Speaker 2: I can only speak really for myself for the because I've been a supplier, if you will, for three years. We do have other partners at Multi foun Consertion have been on the property and I think that they will say it's fifty to fifty. Yeah, some of it's the management company and just the proper improper training. We see that playoff. What's funny because where we sit, we're in the middle. So will help someone adopt a solution, and then the management company is saying the product didn't do what it says, and then products going they didn't do the training we told them to do, and there's this disconnect. So we're kind of funny. We're in the middle watching both and they're both kind of right and they're both kind of wrong. So what we're trying to do is via intermediary to help improve the process at the property management company, but also provides some really good feedback to the solution to the supplier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just recently did an episode about why tech rollouts fail, and I feel like that's kind of goes along with that, where it's like the whole team did not adopt the process and they're not really going along with it, so oftentimes that's why they fail.
Speaker 2: But and then you have to ask why are they not following the process, Like, what is it? Why are they not following the process simply just they didn't have the information, or they're resisting something and rather than forcing that we've seen this too, we'll just do it. Well, there's a reason why they're there pushing back because you have to have fourteen clicks to do something and you should only really need one. And so listening to their feedback is so important and honestly, they'll solve a lot of your problems if you just listen to it and try to understand why they're pushing back on something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. And then kind of along those lines, having a messy stack, how does that affect the daily reality of the Onze team?
Speaker 2: Redundancies more time spending time, yeah, versus talking to people. You know, you just see that that's a feedback loop. Yeah, that's a feedback loop. Yeah, And I highly recommend to everyone sit down. I'm not a big fan like dropping cameras and necessarily and viewing this very big product, but maybe you should just to see how much time they're spending doing ridiculous, unimportant work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how often do you think like having a fail of a product? Do you think that impacts morale and turnover on the site level as well?
Speaker 2: Absolutely used to be the worst. The worst attrition rate in the industry is retail. Retail is about forty percent, you know year every year. Multifamily, depending on the type in the markets, between fifty and seventy three percent. Now, yeah, ask them why. Ask them why? Because they're they're being tasked to do too much for maybe what they're getting paid or just doesn't matter what you ban. There is getting tasked to do too much. That number that tells you a lot of what you need.
Speaker 1: To know right there, right, Yeah, I agree. When there is a messy stack, do you think that the renter or the prospect feels that pain as well?
Speaker 2: They do. They don't know why, but I'll tell you dropped conversations. Hey are you going to call me back about my application? Hey, I didn't get an email on Hey, you know, So why is this happening? Because there are maybe eight twelve fifteen disparate systems that the leasing agent's having to use and coordinate. They should not be doing that. It needs to be tied together and a unified solution needs to be walking through that, and there are solutions that can help do that very thing.
Speaker 1: So yeah, why do you think it's so hard to achieve that unified experience?
Speaker 2: Oh this is okay, Remember you're I'm going to keep saying some of these because I feel like I've broken a record. Some of the tools and solutions that we have relied on over the years simply have not kept up. They're using technology from nineteen ninety seven. They have not retro fitted, if you will, there's their products to keep up with today's open source solutions, agentic and so forth, and so we're seeing this failure rate occur. Can I just share something that is This just strikes me. This just strikes me. These companies that I'm talking about have opted not to retrofit or improve and modernize their solutions. So it costs a lot to integrate with them. That they're passing that cost not off to them doing it. If they're passing it off to these new innovative solutions that are people that are charging to fit a solution that doesn't really work today. You see that it's a bit of a racket. I mean they're not paying the money to fix it and modernize, so they're making it. Everyone else paid for the problem. And I have a hard time with that. It's killing innovation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, killing innovation absolutely. Kind Of along the lines of cost, I want to talk about measuring what is most important and when operators are looking at the cost as a starting point, why is that not the best starting point?
Speaker 2: Okay, so this goes back to our conversation around if you're just looking at cost, If you're just looking at cost, man, you haven't focused on integration capabilities, data abilities customizable to affect your brand capabilities. You're not looking at the people costs that are going to have to factor in now to fix the fact that you have. So if you're looking at cost, just cost, like the tag, the price tag. If you haven't, and I have a hard time believing that they're just looking at them. If you're doing that, then you need to move on to another job. But you really have to factor integration as data capabilities. Future state future proofing all that into your total cost in addition to whatever the price tag is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a great point, and I think that's why, like you mentioned the example of the budget boot camp, that can also be kind of a difficult place to be because you're sitting down, you're just looking at the price on the line item and not necessarily Okay, what's the impact, what's the benefit? How much are we saving with this product? Like that cannot always be the best thing. Yeah, how do you help operators determine if a tool is costing them money or if it's helping make them money, or if it's just contributing to the noise.
Speaker 2: Well, so what's interesting is there are four primary categories. Corporate optimization, so that's it's like corporate. Then there's lead management, right, so if we're moving down the funnel, then there's move in and application. Then there's living so you can kind of fit, and then there's now there was fifty two, there's fifty six subcategories under that, Like there's a lot. Yeah, right, there are some that I call mission critical, and there's some that are kind of close that they don't even have factor it's blank. So there are things and solutions out there that are solving problems they don't even know anything about. So we're trying to surface that to them and say, did you know that this is available to you and heard of that company? Well, this is what they do. Like, that's great. Some of these can generate revenue for them. Some of these can can mitigate costs and risks on many levels. And so when we look at a stack, we don't look at just what you're paying. We're looking at what you're not making. You could be generating revenues in other areas too, which we have to factor into the delta. Once you've cleaned up your stack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes sense. How do you know what are the things you look at when you can tell it's actually a healthy, supportive stack.
Speaker 2: If you have a up in your product that does other things really well and you're not using it, we recommend that, Like, we don't want you to just tear stuff up. To tear stuff up, So let's evaluate that a lot of times they didn't realize that their solution can do multiple things. If a solution is doing multiple things but is not the best at it, and there's other solutions that are far better, we also need to make them aware of that. Well, it's all part of the stack that we're already offered, and you know, it's all these excuses like hold on, time out. You need to look at a future facing solution that's going to grow with you. So we try to evaluate what you have and then without and I'll tell you one other thing that we really I think is really important is you can make eleven recommendations. When do you see this eleven specific we only want to start with the highest quadrant ice value, quickest turnaround. Let's just start with that, because people see this stuff and they go, oh my gosh, this is a lot of work. No, no, no, hold on, relax, hold on. We're not recommending all of it, but we are saying that this is based on our criteria, this is the highest concern, this crazy the high value, and less time to do it. So let's start with one and then work ourselves through it over the next six, nine, twelve months till you've got to cleans to clean up modernized deck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that absolutely makes sense. What is a mistake that we run into that company's make when they're trying to clean it up themselves. Is it like that price point where they're just looking at the price committee. Oh yeah, that's a good way.
Speaker 2: This whole committee thing. We have an innovation committee. I was like, oh, that's great. How's it working out for you? And not like we thought it was gonna work out.
Speaker 1: So many cooks in the kitchen.
Speaker 2: Yes, so one person comes in because they're championing it. Everyone listens. Is there really go any further? This is not me saying this, This is me listening to them. And then and so you get to how do we integrate it? And then and the people kind of go off from the respect of cubicles in area and it doesn't seem to go anywhere. So we're like, you, guys, there's a reason for that. You all are really busy when you go back. This is what we do. We're kind of your outsourced innovation group. We're going to help you think through that, and we're going to take the time to manage through that and then help you with the project and change management if you need.
Speaker 1: Right, So, like, speaking of the change management piece of things, how do you handle that without burning people out even more if you're trying to make those changes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So people, I think when they when we initially talk to us. They just see the sign on our forehead it says more work. Yeah, and we're like, hold on, yeah, what you're experiencing right now is more work. We actually want to say less work. We're going to go in, we're going to do the deep dive, we're going to do the we're going to do the analysis against a library of fifty five to one hundred different solutions that we've looked at against your current stack. We have an AI engine that goes in and starts to make recommendations around that, and we overview that. So we actually are doing a lot of that hands on work. We've done the analysis, We've done the vetting so that you can just come in and say, oh, I've never seen my stack before. That's what it looks like. Yeah, and this is what it can look like tomorrow. That right here is so aspirational and fun. When they see that, you can see, wow, it can become this modernized stack. But the few changes here and there, it's not impossible. You just have to see it. Once you see it, you can work towards it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely. Do you think this will be a disruptor in any way of like companies might get upset that you're showing people a better way.
Speaker 2: Sure. Yeah, if you're not in it, yeah, it's either gonna Look, our goal is innovation adoption. That will not change. If you're not innovating and you're not keeping up, then yeah, it's absolutely going to show that. Yeah, if you are, then we want to We want to showcase companies that have your future in mind, not theirs. Yeah, and there in lies the difference. We don't We're not interested in companies that just want to stay status quo and keep their revenues. We are interested in companies that are solving today's problems and tomorrow's problems right now. Yeah, yep, yep. A few people might get at other feathers ruffled.
Speaker 1: I like it you. Yeah. Let's talk about leadership and strategy a little bit. What role does leadership play in creating the chaos when it comes to this stack? I know we kind of touched on that a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is a that is an often overlooked factor, and what we realize is leadership. It's this cliche, but it starts with that.
Speaker 1: Ye.
Speaker 2: Look, it's change. We need it. Here's why change management is powerful. If you have a leader that says everything's a messed with some ago clamor and they're not really putting resource behind it if they're giving you an understanding of why they're doing it. And look, folks, it's going to be a little painful, but we're going to get it done and we're going to be better off at the end of it. It's not project management we're more concerned about, because we can do that all day long. It's change management. But that company, I've used them for years and I'm really good friends with them. Hey, we'll take them to dinner next time you're in town. But their product isn't doing any favors, right, So we kind of come in in an objective way and show the data so that it gives them excuse license to walk away from a product that deep down they probably know that they should, but they're a friend. That's a hard one because our industry is very relational, for better or worse. So we want to come in and be that middle ground that says, hey, you know what, let us show you the data and you can make a decision based on that and keep your friendships, but it's time for you to move on to a better solution.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's a great way to get buy in across all the departments. When everyone has their favorite thing that they work with, showing the data is really going to tell the story?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it should at absolutely should.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what mindset shift needs to happen for operators to move from owning tools to orchestrating an entire experience.
Speaker 2: Oof, that's a you know, I'm going to defer to people like you actually who have been on the I'm actually curious to know how you would answer that because I, unlike you, Tiffany, I've never been on the property side of it. So you having been leasing and being in corporate, how would you answer that question.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think, like we said earlier, just listening to the on site teams or listening to others around you, like that was one thing I wish I would have had more of, is like people listening to me and my experience with certain tools instead of just mandating things of like, hey, I did a lot of research behind things. Why are we going this direction? So I do think that we just need to be open to listening more and more.
Speaker 2: Why do you think that they weren't open?
Speaker 1: I think it's like one of those things where like you said, everybody has their favorite person that they work with, so someone may have gotten to them first and not they didn't do the research behind it, and a lot of times they'd end up with really expensive products that weren't really doing what they thought it was going to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and look, I've benefited from having friendships in this industry to have helped, but I recognize it truly. That should get you in the That can get you in the door, but that's not what should keep you there.
Speaker 1: No. Yeah, your product can stand up on its own.
Speaker 2: It has to stand up on its own, and if it's not, then then you have inherent issues.
Speaker 1: Right. And so then with that said, like I wish someone would have listened to me more. As leaders, how do they give their teams more autonomy without creating a nightmare?
Speaker 2: I think you need to give teams time.
Speaker 1: Up.
Speaker 2: When you're running around and you're doing all these disparate systems and you're trying to solve these problems and you're not taking critical time, people often say, well, see you sitting at your desk, you're not doing anything. You know, sometimes that's the best thing. Yeah, So they can think, yeah, so they really need to have a little bit of time to think, and I don't think they have that time right now.
Speaker 1: No, they're just going from past to task.
Speaker 2: So I keep throwing that out and my solutions to be honest on that is, there are solutions through a gentic, semantic AI and so forth that are starting to surface, the idea that it can tie in all these disparate systems or many of them, so that the human isn't having to do all of this manual work. Agentic which is agent can handle a lot of this, but not all of it. It's not going to replace your best people. You're going to keep your best people. It might replace some of your lower performers. Yeah, but that's not a bad thing, and it's a force multiplier. It will give people, especially your best performers, their time back so they can do what they do best, think and work with their prospective owners.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And I think people underestimate how much energy it actually takes to give a tour to I mean, at least for me as I'm an introvert, but like to give a tour to talk with somebody like you, Really it takes a lot of your energy and so they don't need to spend that time doing menial things and we.
Speaker 2: Menial, low reward, repetitive tasks. Yeah, we can, we can, we can do better. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Do you think that the future of multifamily is fewer tools, better tools, or just better control of the journey.
Speaker 2: I think it's the proliferation, and it's the it's the proliferation that you see with tools and technologies because it's actually easier to generate and build new ones, and then it'll just kind of begin to reduce.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think that agentic will start to eliminate the need for some stuff, will incorporate other stuff, and will not be able to touch various things. And so I do think with agentic you are going to see less proliferation, more consolidation. Through the Agentic solutions. They are not a solve all, but they should be acting as a solution that ties these together on the Renter journey.
Speaker 1: Do you think it so?
Speaker 2: I think it will be less.
Speaker 1: For any company to own every piece of it, Like, do you think it's possible for all to be consolidated consolidated into one? Because I have my own opinions on it, but I want to hear what you think.
Speaker 2: It will never be able to tell I don't think so either. You can't. I'll give an example of turns, make radies right returns. Well, software can go in and actually know when someone's moving out and maybe schedule some stuff. But at the end of the day, you've got to have someone that walks into the property, sees everything that's going on, actually starts to do the labor. And the work was funny as AI isn't replacing the blue collar workers. I mean, they're actually the safest people, your plumberge electronics. It's the white collar folks is actually getting it for the first time through this type of bottom I think.
Speaker 1: More like the software is like the yards, the real pages, like the very big, big guys in the industry. I feel like in the past they've tried to take all of the technical pieces of it, but I just don't know how well that works.
Speaker 2: Well. It depends. If you acquire something and fully integrate it, good for you. If you acquire it and bolt it on like Frankenstein, not good. I'll let people make their own opinions as to who's doing what. But yeah, integrations is key, and you can quickly see when they're not fully integrated.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely, if you could give operators one rule for adding or removing tech from their stack. What would that be?
Speaker 2: One rule to add or remove.
Speaker 1: Like as they go through that process.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is gonna I don't know if this is exactly the answer you're looking for. The rule is you can no longer look at things in a silo. You must look at things on a holistic view. Yeah, that's where we got into the problem we're into. So they look at a category and go, all right, solve that one. That may be fine for this, but you have fifty two fifty six other subcategories and things. You cannot look at these in a silo or in a vacuum any longer. You must look at this holistically. And and that's really why we actually built stack smart so that we can help provide that visual So you have to look at everything as a whole, no longer in its pieces.
Speaker 1: Right. Yeah, absolutely. Okay, So I have a bonus question that I ask every guest that comes on the podo. Okay, for you in your personal life, what is one tech tool that you are loving right now? Can be whatever?
Speaker 2: Okay, I know this is going to be totally Hi, come on, you gotta love it. You gotta love it. You gotta. I mean, it helps me do so much right now, I can't tell you the analysis recommendations. I will say some folks are like, well, hey, I can't do you know, business dollars or something. Yeah, I can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it can.
Speaker 2: It can do a lot of stuff. It's moved faster than I think people people realized. Okay, so the the the.
Speaker 1: Aura ring, Yeah, I'm wearing one right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go. So I'm getting one, and my daughter's used one, and I gotta tell you, man, that's pretty cool the stuff that it can do and the bio feedback. So I'm not using that one because I'm not allowed to use chatchyte apparently, but I will say that the ore ring is something I'm very interested in because of the biofeedback.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, you can actually use your HSA to purchase one as well, if anyone's listening in once one really Yeah that's what I did.
Speaker 2: I did not know that. Yeah, totally.
Speaker 1: The data all the time, it's so interesting and my sleep scores are so bad all the time.
Speaker 2: Well it's yours.
Speaker 1: Because I feel like I've used up all my tools.
Speaker 2: I've gotten asked this before, you know, Look, I do get a little concerned with people's dependencies that they're already forming on. Yeah, day, it is a little scary.
Speaker 1: I had that thought earlier today. I'm like, if CHATCHYBT just went away, I don't know what I would do.
Speaker 2: I mean, look for people who have started up companies and stuff, the work that goes into it. Yeah, the ability for me to do what we're doing on the scale that we're doing, I wouldn't be able to do it if I didn't have And it's an organizational tool, so we can take this transcriptor having our conversation that'll help extrac certain things I need. Could I have gone through and look at it manually? Sure? It just saved me time. So people need to remember it's a tool, it's technology.
Speaker 1: Leave it at that, Okay, I did actually just think of one. The tool that I love right now is the tool that we're recording this podcast on. It's called Riverside, and I love it. It will clear up. It will use AI to clear up the sound, so if someone's not using a microphone, it will make it nice and crisp and clean, and then you can see the entire transcript and kind of edit it. That way, which I love, and then it will come up with magic clips that you can share on social. So that's what I do. Every time I share, I use like the magic clips and go in and edit them.
Speaker 2: So hellow it. I can't wait to see our magic clips.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's amazing cool. Yeah, well, thank you so much for joining me. Where can people find you and connect with you and learn more about what you're doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, anytime Robert at Multifamilyconsortion dot com. They can visit our site as well as USI the best place and a lot of people. Yeah my number, just call me. Yeah, perfect chat that always good to always going to be on. Thanks TOFF.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you. Thanks for joining Tiff Talks Tech. Tune in next time for more candid conversations, actionable advice, and a whole lot of tech talk. In this fast paced world of multifamily marketing, understanding tech should not be a challenge. It should be a conversation.