Speaker 1: Welcome to Big for Society. If you have Bigfoot activity to report from the same areas discussed in this episode, please reach out to me directly after this episode. And if you'd like to be on the podcast to discuss a personal Bigfoot encounter, please reach out to me directly at Bigfoo Society at gmail dot com. Do you wish there was more Big for Society to listen to every week? Well there is now. If you become a supporting member over at Patreon, you get a special members only episode every single week on Wednesdays, and sometimes even more episodes. Head on over to patreon dot com. Forward slash the Big for Society and now let's get on with the show. All right, Bigfoot Society, you've got the privilege of talking to individual. Today's name is Bill Baum. He's got some interesting things he's been involved with over the years that he was nice enough to give me a little bit about his background as well. Bill started out as a radio DJ at age fourteen for about thirty four years. He's currently a voice actor, but he's also had some interesting interactions going on with Sasquatch as well. So welcome to the show. Bill.
Speaker 2: How's it going doing great? Thank you. It's a warm welcome and it's good to be here, and I'm looking forward to telling you and the listeners of just what I've been into here in East Texas. It's been an amazing journey. I'm four years into the interaction, having walked the woods for about twelve years, so it's taken a while, but it's definitely paid off.
Speaker 1: Oh Man, Yeah, East Texas. There is so much going on in that. I mean when you say East Texas, there's a lot going on. So I'm definitely excited to hear what it is you've gotten yourself into. But would you be all right with taking us back to when this first all started for you.
Speaker 2: Bill, definitely. It started when I married my wife her for a year when I lived about an hour from where I live now, and I would come up on the weekends, and being into the subject as I was, I would naturally go walk the woods during the time that i'd stay with her over the weekend before I returned on Sunday. And I didn't hear anything or see anything at first that gave me any clue, But being into the subject, you know, it's fun to walk the woods and imagine and so that's what I did. In my mind. I just started imagining what it'd be like and thought, you know, just in case there ever is activity here, you're going to be over here, start behaving as if they're watching you. And I got very careful about what I did, respectfulness doing that and kind of started honing my skills. And because I'd never lived in the country, I'd always lived in the city, so I had ready access to the woods. And it's about one hundred and forty acre area across from the two acres that I live on. And the one thing I noticed from the get go it was always quiet over there, so quiet that you can actually here silence, because silence has a it's like a room noise with a microphone on and no one speaking. It's that quiet. And I remember thinking, that's so bizarre. Why are there birds on my two acres but no birds over here. I rarely hear birds, just the occasional crow. And that moved After a couple of years. I started seeing trees that were bent and things that didn't with trees that didn't look like it was nature, rain, whatever, And it occurred to me years later that I had been watched the whole time. But because I was unarmed, and because they can read you like a book, you know, and being into the subject, they're probably picking up on me thinking he knows we're out here, but can't see us and doesn't know where out here. But this one's different. Watch him, you know, something along those lines. This is just what I think in my head. And when I'm there with animals, dogs, even cats walking with me, then that it sends a signal that you know, I'm just here checking things out. And that turns out they were friendly and not mean as I've heard some can be. And so it really just started with multiple walks in the woods and it's well over three thousand now. It's literally across the road from where I live, and they communicate with me when I'm on the property as often as when I'm in the woods and that type of thing. So it's been built up. It started in twenty eleven. To contact. The calling out to me only started four years ago, so it's like twelve thirteen years of walking before they ever reached out to me. It took that long. So that's what you're up against if you start to go out into the woods and you'd want to try to get to know them, which is my objective. That's what it's taken as far as length of time patience wise.
Speaker 1: So when you say three thousand, you're referring to the number of the trips you were taking out in the woods.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, time, oh six soven years ago. I sat down and thought, Okay, you met her in twenty eleven. You went there every week. That's fifty two weeks a year, three trips to the woods each weekend when you married her and you live there. Now you've got trips out there every day. And I did the math, and several years ago it came out and I counted for vacation for days that were hot, for days that I didn't go over there, which weren't that many, but it came out to well over three thousand, and so I know I've made When you live right in the woods and there's just a road between you and the woods that they're in, it gives you that that's been the key is the access, the daily access. Because they can watch me while I'm outside right now from multiple angles. They can see me when I'm in the house because I'll often leave blinds open and woodn't on the back porch one second the other morning, and the female called out, And I'll be happy to give you all four calls that I've heard from them, and it wouldn't surprise me, Jeremiah seriously, if one of them called out during this show. And I don't know if it would pick up on the phone, but they have a tendency of calling out when you at least expect it, and I've often thought in the days leading up to this interview, how neat it would be if they did do that during the show. So we'll see.
Speaker 1: I mean, I had to say that would be a first for this show. I don't think that that has ever happened yet, so that that would be pretty cool. But I mean it makes sense like if you're in an area where stuff is going on and you're outside, you're around the campfire right now, right, I believe you'd said that right exactly. I mean, hey, it could very well happen. But you know, do you mind, Sharon, was there a certain situation that happened when things started to cross over from you just taken walks in the woods to okay, now now we've got something going on here?
Speaker 2: Yes, Oh well, I feel sometimes emotions well up and this is happening right now. It was I think about two super moons ago, about twenty fourteen, twenty fifteen. It was so bright. I'd taken the walk and decided to go ahead and cross the road and walk into the woods. There's a right of way in the woods because there's a water line, and it's kind of it's mode down. It's like a small one lane road, but it's in the woods, and it doesn't resemble a road. It's just so they can get in there and get access to the water if they ever have to, so they keep it somewhat mode. And I'm walking across the road on that right of way, and I'd gotten down about seventy yards in the woods, but just at the edge of them, and I'm cruising along at a fast walk on top of the world. I was working out of the home at the time, doing voiceovers full time, and so all I got to do each morning was walk the woods, come back, go upstairs and do jobs. And I'd gotten about seventy yards. And it's kind of funny when I tell the story, because I heard the old obligatory branch tree snap and it was abrupt, trebly, loud and only about thirty yards from me, crack, and I'm walking along and I didn't even break stride. I instantly knew. I'm like, so they are out here, uh huh. And I didn't break stride. I turned around, walked the other way with a big grin on my face because I knew I had passed the test. Being surprised like that, I didn't freak out. I turned around. I immediately left because I surprised him at the time, and he didn't expect me to be there, you know, in the dark, in the woods, just walking along. And so I got back and I knew then it's like, okay, okay, they're out there now. Maybe they just use that to travel through. I still don't think they lived there, but maybe they just traveled through. And I happened to catch them when they were out there in might been at an inconvenient time, and they gently, but you know, firmly, let me now stop and go to the other way. And so that's what I did, and I knew, And from that day on, I started finding trees that were bent over the two paths that I've made in the woods, and these were bent specifically for me, and the pictures are on my x page, and I'll be happy to give you that address. It's East Texas Sasquatch and Texas is just TX, East TX Sasquatch. And I've had videos that I've tried to take of those trees, but those videos have gotten erased and I can go into that later if you want. But the pictures, they're okay with that. But my whole mo in this, Jeremiah, is to develop a rapport with them, which means no trail cams, no trying to sneak pictures of them and that kind of thing. And so I've been okay with taking pictures of trees they bend, but I make it clear that I'm not trying to sneak or do anything, and I'm taking the long approach in this and to get to know them instead of try to You know, there are plenty of people out there who are uploading a lot of good videos and I plugged them for that, but I want to get to know them. And this is a very deep spiritual walk for me, and so it's paid off because of the way they always call out to me. I never have to call out to them. They always call out and let me know and that way, I know that they want to communicate and they don't feel badgered if I start hitting the woods calling out with the calls that they use.
Speaker 1: So when you say they call out to is this something where it's an actual audible call you could hear. Is it something that you're hearing inside your mind?
Speaker 2: No, it's not any of the mind speaks stuff. It's fascinating because at first I thought it was an owl. And here's the kicker, Jeremiah. For about ten months, I just thought it was an owl hooting in the trees because I didn't know the awlcohols. And that's one thing they say, if you get into this, learn the calls of the animals in your area, because that one out of place call will tip you off to it being them. And so about ten months I'd be hooting back and forth with what I thought was an ow, and I always broke off contact quick because I'd like, oh that was fun, lasted two minutes, and I walk away and it started happening, and because they can read your mind, they started hooting at me. At times, owls don't hoot, and so that's how that unfolded is once they broke the stick of the branch, and let me know, not right now. We know you, we know you're cool, but not right now. Then they started coming to the edges of my property and hooting. But with them knowing I wasn't catching on just yet, they ratcheted it up by hooting. Like I said, at times, owls don't hoot. And I've got some occurrences i'll share with you that are mind blowing that made it very clear, and I knew by the time happened who I was dealing with. That's what makes it even better. But there are four hoots or types of calls, and I really believe it's four individuals, and that no one is doubling up on the calls, and they're very polite and careful with the volume of the call. And I'll go over them right now for you. There's what I believe is a male, maybe one or two females, maybe two males a female, And then there's one that I've only heard three times in this whole rigmarole, and his is the trippiest. But I'll go over the one I hear most first. It's what i'd call a whot. Then there's the second one that I hear the second most, but I haven't heard in a while is the one I've been communicating with the most lately, and I'm going to try not to get emotional about this. Is what I believe is a female. Her call is like and she hit me with that call not one second after I got on the back porch the other morning and I'm petting my big fifteen pound tomcat, feeding him, and I point up to the moon in Venus and she instantly and so it blows my mind how they do that. The difference in the calls. The fourth one is what I would call the loud cousin. I've only heard him three times in this whole four years. I've heard him calling out to me, and his is like it sounds dominant and urgent. It's like And the reason I know that their individual is those first two calls I gave you one time. The way we hook through this whole thing is whoever wants to call out calls out to me, I call back. If there's another one they call out with a different call, I repeat back to them. Well, they pranked me one time, and it was really funny because they both called out at the same time, as if they looked at each other and said, okay, on one, let's do it together and see if he can imitate that. Well, you know, I can't imitate two calls at the same time, and so I just repeated them back to back rapidly and laughed and said, you got me there. And so there's a friendship. There's a friendly They know that I know the scoop and that's why I get the liberties that I get because I don't try to take advantage of them, and so they come in and call out. And it's that those are the four calls I've heard, and I don't know that they're the same ones. I'd like to think they're different. I just don't know their comings and goings. It's very unpredictable big so society.
Speaker 1: Who will be right back after these messages? When you hear these, is it the same volume as other owls you might hear on the property or is there a difference there?
Speaker 2: It depends. I went out after I once it clicked in my mind, I went upstairs and got on the internet and I started googling owl sounds. I'm like, okay, because I know there's an owl story. I'll tell you about Robert Morgan, one of the early researchers in this business who early on figured out about their psychic stuff when nobody else wanted to talk about that. Robert was on it, and that's why he said, get to know the animal calls of your area, because that one out of place calls will tip you off. And it happened to him Washington State with the National director of the Audubon Society, and they were out there listening to owl calls. By the way, none of the calls I found on the net matched what I'm hearing here in East Texas. There's not an owl caol out there that even comes close. So anyway, Robert and his Audubon Society thrend are in Washington State, they all of a sudden hear the call of the snowy owl, and they're like, wait a minute. That lives in the Arctic circle and it only makes sounds in the summer during breeding season. Could it be we're hearing a sasquatch that had that call handed down over how many years when its ancestors crusted over the bearing strait they would have been in range of that owl, would have heard it sound, adopted it into its language, and all those years later Robert and that Autubun Society guy here that out of place calls. You see what I mean? Well, I get emotion. How funky this can get?
Speaker 1: Oh, it can get extremely interesting, And yeah, I think funky is a great way to put it. Actually, I myself, I'm a huge fan of Robert W. Morgan's work.
Speaker 2: Especially to know you're aware that makes my day because I have an invisible wall of fear story you may have heard with a map dolls are involving trying to take advantage of the Sasquatch and their psychic ability. But do you want to hear that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I mean, my my favorite book to my favorite big Foot book is his big Foot Observers Field Manual is just a fantastic read.
Speaker 2: So yeah, well, I'll just say you hit the nail on the head. And that's what got me on the road to understanding them in the late nineties is when I got that Field Manual and I listened to his tape about going to Ohio and over and over and over, and I adopted his methods here in Ease, Texas. And that's exactly why I'm getting the results that I'm getting. And that Dowser story is they had a dowser who had picked up is for the benefit of the listeners, probably mostly who don't know this story, it's a mind blower. But they had a dowser one night who had located for sasquatch high top of bluff. They hadn't moved through hours, so they felt they were sleeping and they wanted to do a test, engage their fight or flight response, and storm the hideout, so the dowser would stay back watch and track their movements on a map while these guys stormed the hideout. Well, the crazy thing is, as soon as those four guys left, leaving the dowser behind in their van for the forty five minute drive to the drop off point at which they would storm up the hill. Halfway through the field up the hill, they ran into an invisible wall of fear. And as soon as they left, the dawser tracked the female and the young men leaving and was five miles beyond them by the time they arrived, and the two males had swooped into defensive positions just yards from where they ran into that invisible wall of fear. And so, and you hear stuff like that, it's like you can't say that's a coincidence. They clearly anticipated they were coming, especially when the intent wasn't on the up and up.
Speaker 1: It's fascinating. So are you saying, does he have an audio book version of his book?
Speaker 2: He does. I still have the cassette and I've even got a cassette of rod Moreheads Sierra recordings that he had sent me one time and it's one of the originals and that it really it taught me to understand how to be in their area. The stories that he has learned, especially from Native Americans, about how to act around them in certain things like that. It helps you because you have to ask yourself, what is your goal? Is it to set up trail cams and try to get that elusive video? And there was one on X last week and excellent one and it was from Ease, Texas, and it blew my mind. I just didn't know what town. I'm like, dang, I'm from these Texas And this thing had a big gray beard on it and you can see eyes and those tons of hair, shaggy on coming down on his face. And so you know, there are good purposes and reasons for people to do that, but I've chosen to get to know them because Robert's teachings helped me understand that they can be approached if you're on the up and up. And I'm one of those deep thinkers soft heart loves animals, tailor made to get to know them and to think that I can get this going on in my own property here where I'll walk out the door and don't have to want to go camping anywhere to go bigfooting. I mean, I walk out my door and do it, and that's you can't put a price on that, and I love it absolutely. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I want to go back to something you hit on really quick. So do you have a Ron moorehead sent you a cassette of his?
Speaker 2: His?
Speaker 1: Was this like a cassette that was being like I think there was a cassette version of this year sound recordings.
Speaker 2: Right right, and this without any of the narration. It's just the recording of the creatures that they're interacting with that night that that you hear on the official recording.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so this is kind of like a special thing that he sent to you, I think.
Speaker 2: And the thing is I don't have a cassette player and haven't had one in years. As a DJ, I was around that kind of equipment my whole life. But I don't have any of that here at home, and so I can't play any of that. But he had sent me that at one point. It might have been a copy of you know, I don't think it was the actual original, but it was probably a copy because I remember it says Alberry on it in nineteen seventy two. Oh my god. Yeah. Yeah, And so I just needed to get a cassette player. I need to get you know, I don't want to say get off my lazy backside. I do a voice. So I've got two jobs every day, and it's very scheduling. We all fighting that schedule scheduling demons, and they will get you sometimes.
Speaker 1: No, I get it. I get that very much. So but now that's cool. So you've got a you've got one of the the Alberry tapes. That's uh, that's pretty special, Bill that that's that's really cool that you're you have that. Man. Uh. There was a question that came to mind when you were sharing the different calls. Why is why was it so emotional to when you heard that female call?
Speaker 2: It happens with any of them. And I'll tell you what it is when I talk about them. I can even think about them and imagine a scenario in my head or think about what's going on here deep enough, I'll start getting emotional. And I believe they have the ability. You know how if you're standing next to somebody and that maybe they're hurting. You know, I'm not hurting when this happens, but somebody leans into them kind of gives them a little hug from the side. I believe that because they know me on the level that they know me, there are times when I think about them, or when I'm advocating on their behalf, that I'll get emotional, and I believe it's them nudging me psychically or somehow, and it's them saying thank you, we appreciate you. And it manifests itself that way, because it's a feeling I've only experienced one other time outside of the realm of dealing with them, and that was in church, being touched by the Holy Spirit. That it's a warm feeling. But there are tears. Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: Absolutely does very much, so I think there are. I don't know if this will not every listener will probably get this, but I get the Holy Spirit thing for sure. I think there are times even when you can get certain vibes about different types of people, or you can be drawn two people. It's very it's very hard to explain, but I do. I do get what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: For sure. It's fascinating, it's being and I'm sensitive to real you know. I pet and hold cats. I've held my animals up in a way when I've been interacting with them and pet on them and shown them who they you know, said their name, and a couple of days later, during an interaction, I'll hear me. I'll sound in the middle of their normal hoots. Which that's a whole nother story. I've got two other subjects involving a rooster and something else. A noise that got a reaction from them, and the rooster. You talk about, when did it become obvious it was them. I knew before the rooster incident that I was hooting back and forth with them and their volume, by the way, their volume, They're very polite about their volume. I can be in the woods at five in the afternoon, like two days ago and not even think that they're over there. Uh, And all of a sudden, I hear the big the the main male softly hoot at me, and we do it for two or three minutes and it's over, and so there's no rhyme or reason. You know. It could be day, night, or whenever, and you just never know when you walk out. It's sometimes I lose my place mentally because it's such an expansive, deep subject. And I try to even be in a professional public speaker, I still the only subject that gets me a little confused at times is this one, and because there's so much going on. But anyway, it's one of those things where I feel them, I can tell. I can also I've learned to tell, and I'll tell you about the rooster in a minute. I've learned to be able to tell when they're around, but choose not to communicate because it is so darn quiet. I felt the hair on my neck stand up, and I'll tell you about that one too. I'll go ahead and do these. They're very quick. It's not uncommon living in the country for me to hear a rooster. When I get up to five and go walk around and hear a rooster in the distance and be in a goofy comic. I'll crow back and one morning, I heard that dang rooster from the ways off, and I crowed back at him three times, loudly, not thinking anybody was around, not trying to get a reaction, and that was it, and nothing happened. I crowed three times and went about my day. But that night I couldn't sleep for some reason. I got up at twelve o'clock twelve fifteen. I came out and I'm looking up at the moon, and from just inside the woods over across the road, a rooster crow came and it was pretty loud, and it was one of those sasquatches who had heard me that morning and decided to blow my mind because when I stepped out, I couldn't have known he was going to do that. And we both know roosters don't crow at twelve point fifteen, and so that thing crowed at me, and I spun around, started laughing, pointed over to the woods and said, Aha, it's you. I said, you got me there, buddy. And so they enjoy the fact that I don't freak out, and they do things like that. I mean, how would you interpret that, Jeremiah.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's there's I don't think you can logically interpret that why is there a rooster at that time of day in that area? That makes no sense.
Speaker 2: No, And that's what my wife said, who doesn't really enjoy the subject like I do. She said, I believe it. That's too crazy. And I'll tell you what happened from over in the same place, and this one, this one is probably I don't know that you'll ever hear of something like this again, no matter how long you research this subject. And then I'll get to the hair on my neck. I was walking out there by the fence in just the same spot where I'd heard the rooster and repeated it, but it wasn't any time near it. It was months later. It was daylight, probably about six o'clock April may Ease, Texas still daylight left. And the only reason I'm going to tell you the story is because I got a sasquatch to react to what I did. Otherwise I would never bring it up because it could be embarrassing to me, it could be gross to others. But I did what any normal person would do if they were out by a fence in the country, near a two lane road with nobody around. I had to cut one and because it was so quiet, like I was telling you earlier about I can tell when they're around because it's so quiet. I had few seconds to think. I wonder if I laugh after doing this, if I can get a reaction from behind me, because I was facing the open field next to our house with my back to the woods. Well, lo and behold, I did that. I cut it, and then I went and I know this sounds bizarre and crazy, but I'm a goofy person with a goofy sense of humor. Bit warped, and within two seconds from behind me in the woods, I heard oo.
Speaker 1: Big for society. Who will be right back after these messages?
Speaker 2: I'm being serious. I know it's gross, but everybody does it. There's not one person listening to this show who wouldn't be standing by a fence and if they had to do that, would do that. I'm telling you only because I got a reaction to it.
Speaker 1: No kidding, that's wild, Thank goodness.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you. I'm telling you, man, I don't if you could do this for thirty more years and you may not have one person. Now here's the Before I get off on that, let me ask you this. Here's the first thing I thought afterwards. I said okay, because again I'm already aware that they can read your mind. So my first thought is either I got him to do what I wanted him to do for only a second, or he read my mind, saw that thought and said, buddy, I'm going to give you the response you want and we'll see what your little Texas asked things of that. And so I believe he read my mind and gave me the answer I was looking for because I wanted a reaction to what I did, and I know they do that too, And if they're half, if they share half of our DNA, then he should appreciate and laugh at it. Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's interesting stuff. Are your neighbors experiencing things as well? Have you ever had conversations with them about it?
Speaker 2: I was out there with my neighbor one night, the coyotes were going off. I had my infrared glasses. I was showing them off to Luke. We were looking at cars go by, and I said, if you'll notice on these cars, it doesn't matter if their lights are red on the back, it'll show white through the glasses. And I'd handed it to them. And by the way, since interactions began with them four years ago. I've only heard coyotes once and about ten days ago, and there is development going on in the area. But I think I know who ran them off. But Luke was looking through the glasses were on his property, and all of a sudden, the coats are yipping and yapping and it's like working themselves up, and some sound came over the top of them, and he stopped and said, what was that. I said, Luke, it's him. I've been telling you. I said, they're out here because I would tell him about my escapades, not too much, because I hear them. They hoot at me, both of them did when we had a cold snap ten twelve days ago, and I went to feed his two huge dogs and two sasquatches hoo did at me from within one hundred feet of his property. So they hunkered down over there. He's got twenty six acres, I've got two. And I don't tell him everything, so I don't want to scare him. But he heard him that night and knows. And so I can't talk to anybody around here about it. Nobody wants to talk about it. I can't. There's not one person in my existence that I can talk to. This about and get any sense of satisfaction from them while discussing it.
Speaker 1: How close do you think you've been able to get to these sasquatch on your property?
Speaker 2: The breaking of that branch when I was in the woods under that supermoon that was about thirty yards but on my property. I think one was on the property one night. Because this incident is really bizarre. You know, you've heard about that invisible wall of fear, how they can project fear or freeze you in your tracks if need be. I was interacting with him on one side of the house, normal fun interaction, and I just decided to changed my location and I just moved, not sneaking or anything. I just moved from the left side of the house, and a horseshoe maneuver came around the back to the right side. And as I came around the house and came around the corner, I got that dog gone hair on the neck of my back, hair on the back of my neck sticking up feeling, and I walked through it. It wasn't the invisible wall of fear, but I walked through it, but I noted it. I'm like, damn, what's that? And I kept walking and It only lasted like a second and a half, and I wrecked my brain to try to think what it was. And the only thing I can think is one might have hopped a fence or already been one on the property while interacting with another, and he was maybe laying down somewhere, and when I did the horseshoe thing and came around, got close enough that maybe he was fearful and I was picking up on that, and he thoughts you have on it. I'd be happy to hear. But that's the only thing I can think. And it's the only time anything like that has ever happened with them, because it's all been on the up and up kind of prankster and funny as I've described to you.
Speaker 1: That's really interesting. But I mean when you have that that reaction, like the hair on the back of your neck going up, I mean that something is going on for sure. I mean from what I've heard, I mean, other people have have had that happen when they're in areas, So yeah, you probably had something going on there. Have you been able to have any any visuals at all in your area?
Speaker 2: No? And that's no, And that's the interesting thing. And I keep asking myself. We're four years into communicating back and forth and I've gone out there and transmitted thoughts to them, and in the middle of interacting with them, instead of hooting back, I would give a thought, send a thought, and get an instant reaction when the thought was over. And that told me is like, Okay, maybe we have one way communication. But a big sixty four dollars question is at what point will they show themselves?
Speaker 3: And I'm not quite sure how to answer that other than to say it will be on their time, and considering it took as many trips as it did into the woods over that many years.
Speaker 2: Every tribe is different. You might hear of somebody who is seeing them and they've only been around six to eight months. And I think as researchers, are people interested in the subject resist the urge to look over at someone else and be jealous or wonder, well, why am I not getting action. I've been this for this song and doing all this, and it's everything's different, and each situation is different, and I'm prepared to go my whole existence and never see them and just continue what we're doing, because that in and itself is so enriching. So imagine the visual and I've wondered what color they look like, because when you speak to them as often as I do, I've sung to them Jeremiah, I've sung Battle City of New Orleans, Arlo Guthrie, you know, things like that, the good Morning to You song. I've sung to them, played my bass guitar outside and so they know me. I just think they are very They're just stingy with their existence like that, and that's how they're able to survive. And at some point they'll show themselves. I just don't know.
Speaker 1: When you know, I've been in a situation out in Oregon where a individual would play guitar in the area that they were and would get a reaction when you were doing your singing, your guitar playing, etc. Did that lead to any interaction back from them at all in anyway?
Speaker 2: Yeah, What they do is they'll keep hooting back and just doing or if it's the female making that cut sound, they just keep doing that over and over. And what it does is the way it works is I walk out I hear it, I'll be like, oh, it's good to hear from you. How are you tonight? And then I immediately repeat the hoot that I heard, and then they'll go, they'll hoot. Maybe a partner, if there is one there, we'll hoot, and then I go. It's almost think of it as tennis or ping pong. It goes back and forth, but there's usually ten to fifteen seconds between hoots, so it gives me time to do things. Is it's not rapid back and forth. There's a nice little pause there, and it gives me time to experiment with thoughts and also not to just hoop back at them, but to make other noises, because I like to make goofy noises, like I'll take my lips together and squeeze air out of it and make it sound like a mouse and go and you know, do things like that and laugh. And I don't get reactions. They never they never break character, so to speak.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. Wow, have you well, it sounds like your interactions are pretty positive. Have Have there ever been any instances where there's been anything negative or you felt maybe like you were in any type of danger on your property.
Speaker 2: No, not at all. I've had a skirmish with coyotes and three dogs one time, and I've had a standoff. Not a standoff is about to attack, but had two encounters with wild pigs, and and that's been it. There's never what I believe. And I've taken a look myself and thought, what are the ingredients that you have that make this possible? And I'll start with I don't own I don't even own a gun. I'm not against them, and I actually need one in the country for that. You know, if there's a once in a lifetime home invasion, there's no excuse not to have one. But they never hear gunshots on the property and never will. When I get one, I'll go elsewhere to get to know it. But it's it's no gun's soft heart, goofy, silly, unafraid. I am unafraid. When I walk in the woods, I don't walk like I own them, but I walk like a curious visitor who is not going to harm anyone. The vibe that I give off that they'll pick up on will take care of that. And the desire to get to know them I mean. And I sent you a document of telepathic conversation that a woman who's no longer with us had with than in exchange for me putting her on my podcast. When I had it, I was kind to her when others would make fun of her ability to or claim to speak with them telepathically, and I let her come on my show and say what she had to say. In response, she would let me ask them questions via you know, I would think up questions given to her and she'd come back with answers. And one of those sessions, they said I had lived with them in the old days as a brown one indicating Native American, and that blew my mind because I grew up in church. I believe in God, and so when you get hit with that, what in the world do you do with it? And so I didn't discard it, because if you're going to listen to them say things you can't like someone reading the Bible, pick and choose what you're going to believe. And so it's left me just kind of straddling, knowing that the Lord knows my heart and is okay with me wanting to seek the truth. But that's why there's no danger, because there could be a bad tribe. And if there was a bad tribe around here, I would have found out early on, and I would just never go over there. And I'll tell you a quick story that I remember reading off the bfro site, and that was of a person who had activity going on in both directions of his house. In one direction, they were friendly. In the other direction, they weren't. And that doesn't mean they were just camped out twenty feet from his fence. On either side. It was pretty good ways in either direction. But dog on it if he didn't find his dog's skull on their picnic table one day and he knew that it was that mean tribe that had gotten his dog, probably saw him chase after him, and they skinned him and put the damn head the skull of the dog on the picnic table. And so, you know, imagine good tribe one way, mean tribe another way. And what makes them that way? I don't know. You know, what if they had a bad reaction, What if one of their family members got poisoned by something, or you just shot by some you know, you know, there's we don't know. But that's one of the burning questions is why are they I think I saw a promo for one of your previous guests who had talked about them being vicious, and it got me to wonder why that is, What makes that be the case. What are your thoughts?
Speaker 1: I think that a lot of it has to do with the area that they're in or the way they're being treated. I mean, you have a situation Southeast Oklahoma. I have to be very careful how I say that. Actually the people are great, but down there you get a lot of reports of very aggressive encounters. And Yeah, I think if you if you put any type of creature in a corner enough times, they're going to act in a certain way. And if you're in a situation where like yourself, where you you know, you're treating them with respect and you're not shooting off guns, I think you're going to get a totally different situation and back and forth with them. So that's my thoughts on that. But have you ever had them where or anything that has happened up close to your house or even inside your house?
Speaker 2: No, I've not had anything like that. I can't. I'll tell you going back to the rooster and when that Sasquatch hit me with that rooster call, I've read in that document that I sent you in the Sasquatch message to humanity that they can communicate and appear in your dreams. And it got me to thinking, how do I know that sasquatch didn't come to me in my dream and say, go out to your driveway, I have a surprise eyes for you, because I have no recollection of that at all. I just knew it's like one of those rare, rare nights I couldn't go to bed, and I got up and walked.
Speaker 1: Out Big for society will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: But I just as far as I'm trying not to lose my train of thought here, what was your What were you saying, Jeremiah, Well.
Speaker 1: I was just curious. You know, sometimes people report that they on their property. It's not just stuff that's happening in the woods, but it starts to then weird things start to happen inside their house as well.
Speaker 2: Nothing like that, not indoors, outdoors. And the point I was going to make when you asked that just a minute ago the first time. I've also never seen carcasses in the woods. I might see a bone here or something there, but nothing, you know, you would think with them living around here, that you might occasionally come across like, oh my gosh, there's the remains of something. I know, what did that? Never never very polite with the upkeep of their forest. But there was a story from Kewoni laps Ritis in his book on the Sasquatch in their interdimensional Connection, and this is a very interesting story about mind speak in the Sasquatch. And you talk about inside the house, Well, here's what happened to this one couple. They were an older couple from Wisconsin, and I think they would agree that the secret to their long marriage was the fact that he would drive her every summer up to their cabin in northern Wisconsin and leave her for a month and they'd get away from each other and he'd come back in thirty days, pick her up and bring her back down. Well, during that stage, she happened to look out the back door one night at a storeroom and it was just getting dark, and she saw the cherry of a cigarette and a guy behind the one with a cigarette pull the first guy back real quick, indicating that they had seen her see them, and she freaked out, thinking I'm about to get robbed, so she locks the doors, turns the lights off. Ghost gets in the living room between the couch and the wall and gets her loaded twenty two revolver and waits for them to come in and it's at that point she hears a voice in her head and I don't remember exactly what it was, but there was a sasquatch nearby, and he said something to the effect of I've got this, not like what a human would say, something like I will protect you. I don't exactly remember the exact phrase, but he spoke to her in mind speak, and she heard a scream and never saw those guys again again. And I believe that he showed himself to them and didn't even have to roar, just showed himself and those guys screamed and took off, and we're not interested in robbing her again. And so there's a case of where one outside knew happened to watch the whole thing unfold, and because of his psychic ability, he read their intent. And I'll tell you one more thing right quick that has to do with this that I saw on TV on one of those paranormal caught on camera. This was the dangus thing, Jeremiah. There was a video of a car and a guy was about to rob it in someone's driveway. He was going to break in and steal something out of it, and the whole point of the video was to say, when you lower your vibration by doing something like that, or going after the sasquatch for wrong reasons, you leave your soul prone to being jumped by bad entities. Because this video clearly showed this guy trying to get into the driver's side of the car. He gets something, runs to around the back of the car, down the sidewalk of the house he'd just visited, and there's a dark entity across the road that you can kind of see through. And as soon as this cat leaves his robbery and starts running, this entity intersects with him from across the street, making a triangle, you know, just kind of intersects with him and blends and disappears in him, and you don't see that dark thing continue to move. And that's what the narrator said was that is it possible when we do bad acts that we leave ourselves open to being jumped. And so I know that's different than the sasquatch subject we're talking about, but it all circles back to the vibration you give off. The energy you give off, it's going to open you up to good things if it's a higher vibration, and bad things if it's a.
Speaker 1: Lower that's extremely because there are you know, multiple reports about how do you have individuals that have some sort of you know, connection or interaction with a Sasquatch and then you know, they get back home and then they start seeing you know, shadow figures around the house, or you know, things start happening that are very much not not sasquatch at all. And it's just it's a very interesting to think thing to think about, like why does that happen?
Speaker 2: Definitely, And I wouldn't be involved in this if I thought they were of the dark side. One thing you won't said he did in his book The Sasquatching Their interdimensional Connection. He said he left a notebook and a pencil in the woods and telepathically ask them to just tell me who you are, write your thoughts down. And he came back and checked the notebook and he said there was writing in it. It looked like the writing of a third grader, and it said, not fallen angels, not nehingle them. Really, yes, and I truly believe that they are okay spiritually speaking, you know, because I'm a child of God. I was brought up in the church. I believe I go to you know, church occasionally, but it's a more about that spiritual connection with me and more spiritual than religious. But I believe when I got touched by the Holy Spirit in church in a way that humbled me, and it brought me to tears in front of the congregation while reading, because I thought something you shouldn't think in church, and God corrected me in a polite way, but I ended up having to read something crying through it instead of reading it in a bold, authoritative manner that I thought would be best. And it was all because of something I thought before I went on stage. And it happened twice both services, and at the exact same point in the script three seconds in. So there's a lot to that whole light energy thing. I've been looking at charts that I'll see on X that relate to anger, regret, sorrow, pain, all the different emotions you feel and how they can hamper you from ascending to where you want to go when you pass. Fear is one of them two and the Sasquatch sends no fear from me, and so it makes them more at ease. And I believe we're capable of when they fear it, you're going to feel it, and that might be part of that invisible wall of fear, and it may also be something that they intentionally project to stun you.
Speaker 1: You've had multiple years to really think through things. Have you gotten to a point where you have an idea of it what they exactly are? Or is that something you're still trying to figure out.
Speaker 2: I have the answer. It's hard to get people to believe it, but I'll tell you when you look at the Bible, you can't pick and choose what you're going to believe. And so in that Sasquatch message to Humanity that I sent you, it's about eighteen pages in there, they say who they are, how they got here, how we got here, And what they said was that long long, long ago, they were bioengineered by the star people who used the most advanced primate of the day on Earth, which was the now extinct giant Lemur. And so their DNA is half star people, half extinct giant Lemur. And they say that they assisted in our birthing process years later, that half of our DNA is the same star people they have, but that our earthly ancestors are different, with our earthly ancestor being anthropopithecus or popiticus. I don't know exactly how to say it, but I googled it and guess what it looks just like a chimp. And when I hear that we share ninety eight percent of our DNA with chimps, but that two percent is a big difference, Yes it is? Then how can I toss that out? If I believe the other things in that message to humanity? Because that message to humanity is basically telling us you have to change your ways. Time is running out. That's the essence of that entire message. So if you look at their reactions in any one of a number of situations, they're identical to ours. A raised eyebrow if you catch one off guard, is one report said on the BFRO site. That's a person reaction, not an animal. The fact that they have articulated speech, the reports I've read were the big one is motioning for the last one in the group to hurry up, the exact same way a human would to its child. When you take all this together, I believe that what I've believe, based on what I've read, is most it most closely represents who they are, and that is in their own words, our elder brothers and sisters.
Speaker 1: That's very interesting. Have you ever talked to Kawani personally?
Speaker 2: Yes? And when I was had my podcast from twenty eleven to twenty fourteen, it was inspired by Bigfoot. I went by my DJ name Bill Lee. I had a bunch of different guests on there who had a wild range of experiences. Doctor Matthew Johnson, I had him on there. Kewoni told me of a story of a man in a cabin somewhere in the USA who had a female sasquatch dematerialized through his wall come in and have sexual relations with him, return three months later the same way she came, tell him it took and then disappeared. And so this man's got a half sasquatch, half us running around somewhere out there that he'll probably never see. And that's not the first time that's happened in the Sasquatch say that in that message to humanity that I've just mentioned, that that our genes are so close that the species can and have enter bred.
Speaker 1: Did you have this podcast on I'm trying to so this is a while ago blog talk, Okay, So yeah, I was like, what would have been back then? Yeah, okay, that's cool. Is it still available up there?
Speaker 2: You know, that's a good question. I still have a lot of the audio files on my computer from the interviews, and I've been wanting to go in through. I've gone in there and put a lot of them on a thumb drive to get them off of an old computer in case it blows up and I can't get to them. And I will make sure that I get those handy and would be happy to send some of the stuff. I've still got the notebooks from the interviews, and one gentleman in Georgia told me they went out looking for him one night and had an ingenious plan to pre plant a man in some bushes, while another one a couple hours later would come walking by, just strolling around, hoping to get the interest of a sasquatch, who would then be observed by the human stashed in the bushes. The only problem with that is when the sasquatch came walking through there, he turned and looked at the bushes, and the person in the bushes said he felt like he was being scanned. It was an electronic sensation, and it went from his head to his toe, as if that thing Since he was there despite having hidden. And so that's an example of There was another man who was at a cabin in the US. These are all off the BFRO site. I've read every Class A and B report that they have chosen to publish. And one man had figured out that a female sasquatch would come by whistling on certain nights near his cabin, and he was convinced that he would get that footage everybody wants to get, and so, being former military, he dug a fox hole across from his cabin and he waited for two hours and didn't move a muscle to the point that a fox came by within feet and didn't even know he was there. Well, all of a sudden it starts to get dark. Here comes to whistling, and he hadn't moved a muscle for two hours. And the second that he brought that camera to get his footage, the male sasquatch that had been hiding near him whistled at the female and she took off and the man lost his million dollar shot.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, that's wild.
Speaker 2: Oh and so that's what you're up again. So you can you can try to sneak around and if you've got a trail cam and you just put it out there and you're not trying to get them specifically. You might get footage, and you know, footage is footage. It's it's fine, there's nothing wrong with that. But I prefer to know sneaking, no agenda. It's like, hey, I know who you are, you know who I am. Let's see if we can't strike up a relationship and one day sit on a log and look into each other's eyes.
Speaker 1: If if you were able to do that, what kind of conversation do you think you would have?
Speaker 2: It would be telepathically. The thing is, right now, our communication is one way because I've gotten them to respond to my thoughts, but I've not heard them in my head them. I also have a very busy mind. It's always got something going on soundtrack of a song or a thought or a conversation with myself, and I think it's hard for anything to butt in. And they've told me that I kind of have a bit of a block with a coat.
Speaker 1: Around my heart, big for society. Who will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: This was in telepathic conversation with a deceased woman I mentioned earlier in the show who I'd had as a guest. Their message to me was he's a good soul, a kind soul. Take off the coat for clearer, better communication, and that coat is just I a soft hearted guy, but can get defensive if someone's rude. And as I've gotten older, I've become better at being calmer and controlling myself and thus raising my vibration because I've become very in tune to how my actions and words affect my vibration, as we all should be, you know. And once you become more in tune to that and make an effort, it becomes easier. And I believe that a sighting will occur when my vibration was a certain point, not that it's rock bottom now, it's just one thing. Kathleen told me the deceased woman it was an interspecies communicator and a shamanic practitioner. She said, integrity is everything with them. And you can't be thinking about wanting to beat up a coworker during the day, not that I did, but and then going and hoping to have an encounter that night. You have to walk a really good walk. And this has made me a better person. And then turn and I ask myself. How can these people be evil? How could a religious person say that they're they're they're the devil when a certain amount of kindness is required to get to know them, and that they wait so long to let you see them. If ever, whereas if they were the devil or a demon, they would be all too happy to come forth and to lure you in. Hm hm. Wow.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a lot. It's a lot to think about.
Speaker 2: Bill. Yeah, this is how I passed the days. I've taken a day job roasting sunflower seeds, and I wear earplugs the noise in there, and I'll tell you I spend many a day I will call out those sasquatch calls while I'm at work, just out because it's noisy in there, and nobody hears me. But I'll be in the middle of roasting those seeds and I'd just like, and I'll tell you something that I hadn't mentioned. I used to roar very loudly before contact with them ever happened, because I did not believe they were around. And I would stand out by the fence where I told you that noise happened earlier, and I got a response from him and I would stand in that same spot and look to my neighbor's house twenty six acres away, Luke, the one who was in the field when he heard that one male call out one night, and I would roar very loudly, as loud and long as I could, going. Oh, that spread out over about fifteen seconds and very deep, very loud, and I would do it to see how many dogs I could stir up and get barking, including my neighbors Great Dane and Great Pyramides twenty six acres away. And every time i'd finish that roar, i'd do Remember, well, I got back to thinking, they've been watching me the whole time and never made contact when with me when I was walking around trying to act like them and roar like I was boss of the woods. Never made contact. No, hooting know nothing. I don't know what caused me to stop roaring like that. But when I did, hooting began, and I made a mental note of that that they they probably didn't care for that. And but it's fun when you live in the country to be able to roar at the top of your lungs.
Speaker 1: That's true. I mean, you can do it. You could do it anywhere, but you might get some weird looks if you weren't again out in the country. But that's that's funny.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 1: Let's say there were there was someone where they wanted to try to have an encounter with the sasquatch, and you know, there's there's different ways of going about this. But if you were going to go out to let's say a new area and try to get an interaction with a sasquatch, what would you recommend doing.
Speaker 2: Starts with a good outlook, happy, go lucky, upbeat, think of being about ready to go on vacation. You're all packed up and you're driving off. That mood you're in that is real good, versus crawling around the woods sneaking that can be beneficial sneaking. There's a BFR report of a high school graduation party in Washington State where two boys decided to prank the party, sneak off and make noises to scare the party goers. And the funny thing is is when the guy got to his spot to make noises, the party was generating so much noise they couldn't hear him, and he heard a twig snap and he slowly turned around and there was a sasquatch looking down at him. He got schooled by the Hide and Seek champion of the world. But it starts with when you hit the woods, a good outlook, a good attitude. You can have a gun if you need a gun, Robert said in later years, they know your intent and understand you might need to be armed against other threats out there, and so I wouldn't say no to a firearm. But as Robert would say, look up reports in your area. Just because there aren't reports doesn't mean that they aren't there. Somebody may have seen one and chose not to report that one in. But it really it's your mindset, because they're going to know you're coming if you're coming anyway. And it took me seven years of walking the woods never hearing them before they ever called out. So if you're going to do this, it's going to be the long game and you're going to be measuring this in years, not months. And that was my experience anyway, and I kept at it because I love to walk the woods anyway, And if there had never been any activity, I'd still go walk the woods because I love to do it. My last name, Bob is German for tree, and my favorite color is green. So there's a spiritual connection to all this tying together that I sense and feel. And so you just hit the woods with a I enjoy this. I know they're out there. Are there any around? I don't know, but I'm gonna have fun, give off a neat vibe and get away from electronics, the hustle and bustle of our life, and just do that over and over. If you have good access, if you have to drive to your area, you know you may not be able to drive there every day. I just walk down a driveway across a road and I'm already there. And so that's been the big helper for me. And if I went to another area, would I go walking around Montana Glacier National Park with the grizzlies up there unarmed? No way, Absolutely, no way. And so it depends also what other predators are in the area East Texas. I've got nothing to worry about in the woods. I know they're wild hogs. I'm not worried about the coyotes. I'm not worried about the hogs. I just I'm not. And so there's nothing really else the occasional mountain line, but I've never seen one around here, so every area is different. You're going to have certain predators you might have to consider elsewhere. But what it'll do for your heart and soul to get out in the woods and do like kids do when they played army games in the woods. Just make believe that you're being watched by them, and act like you're doing something else, show intense interest in something around you while you're in the woods, and it's liable if there's one nearby to become very interested in what you're doing things like that.
Speaker 1: You mentioned something really quickly and it was kind of interesting. So do you think there's something then to not having electronics around you when you're out there? I notice you said that kind of quickly.
Speaker 2: Yeah. In fact, I had two videos of tree formations that I was able to photograph. But when I went and did a video of them and tried and did a narration next to it, the crazy thing is is I'm recording the first tree that's bent. It's been over being held down by something. Two trees actually, and they're coming together at the same point, held down by a branch that is not held down by anything. And I'm narrating that and I check the video after I record it to make sure it's not a vertical video, and I start smelling a faint skunk smell, and I thought, that's odd. I look over at my dog's thirty five feet away sniff in the base of a down tree. They're not hip to what I'm smelling at all, oblivious to it. So I click record again on the phone. I'm like, okay, here's another video. I'm at this tree formation and now I'm smelling a faint skunk smell. This is really odd. And I go on for about two minutes. The first video was five, the follow up was two. I finish it, check it, make sure it's not a vertical, and get back to the house and I go to transfer it from my phone to my desktop. And I've had many cell phones over the years and several desktops, and I've never had a fail when it came to transferring a file. And when I saw that progress bar zip across in a half a second, I knew I was screwed. I'm like, those videos are not on there. They erased my video. Why how can I take pictures but videos are not. Maybe they're just pranking me and they're not mad, it's just pranking me. As one guest on my Inspired by Bigfoot show said from Georgia, he goes, oh, yeah, i'll build. They mess with our electronics every time we go in the woods. So that drew on that experience to try to solve what happened to me, and so that's why I want ever try to get a picture of them. I tried one time when I was out there. I took the phone and I put it on record, and I just held it to my side because I was in the middle of interacting with them. I said, if you want to call out while I'm right here, I'll play this for my followers on X. If you don't want to, I understand, I'll give you a minute. I waited a few seconds, no call, and I said, that's perfectly fine. I understand. I totally get it. And so he picks up on that intent and I walk away and they respect that, and so I talk to him as if they understand what I'm saying, and I'm courteous about it, and I think one day I will get a sighting because I'd love for them to say, would you just let me take a picture of you? And I can put it up and we can show people. And you know that sounds good in theory, Jeremiah, but I'll tell you I've already seen their words where they say, the reason we don't like our photographs take that when they get published. Because they are so sensitive and psychic, they can feel the ridicule from people who look at it and make fun of it and talk about their looks and other things, and it hurts them greatly. They can actually feel that. Now, we wouldn't think in the thousand years that they would be able to sense that. But if they can pick up on that then and they hear those negative comments, it hurts them and they specifically say, this is why we don't like ourselves being photographed, and we'll never let our DNA be sampled because of the backlash and how strong it is and how much it hurts us.
Speaker 1: Did you ever get to have a conversation with Robert.
Speaker 2: I did. I had him on as a guest. Oh wow, Yeah, he was amazing. He was taking a different approach to these wild people when everybody else thought that they were apes or not capable. And you know, they talk about the four horsemen of Sasquatching, and I'm like, you know, Robert should be one of those, because I look at John Green. It's like Canadian newspaperman who accumulated reports when no one else did. But that's pretty impressive. Nothing wrong with that. Renee de Hindon, I'm like, well, he came over from Europe and was brash and loved to cuss and make fun of some people and exactly, and I'm not sure that is horseman material. And then you've got Peter Burn. I'm like, I'm sorry, but I don't. I don't like the idea of hunting animals that really that that I can't stand to see those pictures. And a big game hunter, I'm like, that doesn't qualify you to know about the sasquatch because you're hunting animals and these are people. So I'm not quite sure about that. And then the oh yeah, the other one, the most qualified in the late doctor Grover Krantz. Definitely qualified, But I would say Krantz Robert Morgan, and I've not tried to finish the list. But Robert was so ahead of his time and didn't get a lot of the credit that he should have. And yet I'm sitting here interacting and getting results with the methods that he espouses on those tapes that you and I have talked about.
Speaker 1: Man, I I, yeah, I gotta look more into these tapes. I think I've seen him on on Amazon. Maybe I have. I have an actual signed copy of his book. I was able to meet him at a small town monsters monsterfest a year or so ago. It was really awesome just to meet him, you know. But uh, man, that's that's really weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it makes it warms more heart to hear that, because I didn't know where he was or how he was doing, and I know he was getting up there in years. And I tried to find him on ex Twitter at the time a couple of years ago, and I I think I found her maybe it was Facebook, found an account, but didn't get a response. And I didn't think he was on there very much, kind of like Kewoney. But just I can't say enough about what he did to steer me on the right track and how nice and just gentle and and also very just very different man. You know, he talks about reincarnation and is a traveler, and he's gotten the most out of life. I'll tell you, he's gotten his money's worth.
Speaker 1: There's a gentleman who's a friend of his and they have a they have an account on Facebook, and he will he will randomly post old artifacts from from Robert's past. It's very very cool. I think if you just search for like Robert W. Morgan, you can you can find the account on Facebook. But it's some some cool stuff that gets thrown up there every once in a while. But Bill, this has been just a fascinating conversation.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: It feels like we could definitely maybe even talk again in the future someday. Uh maybe Uh take take a little bit of time to uh to analyze everything and to look through everything, and but uh, you have really gone down a very interesting path over the last few years. And thank you for sharing what you've experienced so far.
Speaker 2: You're welcome, and it's a pleasure to be able to do so, because I'm really starved for conversation about this, even my friends. And I got a friend in Idaho, and I'll tell him about the female having called out to me the other morning, and I just get met with silence, and and I'm ready to say, does this scare you? Why? Why can't because it means a lot to me? But you know, how frustrated would you be in not being able to talk to someone about something that means a lot to you drive you nuts?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, absolutely, And I think a lot of people probably listening to this can also empathize with that. Yeah, it's it's hard to find people that are understanding about this subject to talk to, for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But but Bill, I would say, you know, definitely, let's let's keep in touch, and I think we should. We should definitely have another conversation in the future. But it's been a pleasure talking to you tonight.
Speaker 2: Well, I appreciate that it's been a pleasure for you to have me on and you just reach out whenever you would like, and I would be happy to be on it. And I'm going to look for some Robert Morgan stuff I have because I've got his original I've got that original tape that says essentially, if you want to get into Bigfoot and listen to this, I'll give you the tips and you'll be on your And I'd be happy to get that to you if you wanted to. If you can somehow make a copy off cassette and send it back to me, then you'd be able to use that moving forward as well.
Speaker 1: Oh, that would be fantastic. I mean I would do whatever it takes to try to figure out how to do that. Yeah, that would be good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And they and they sell cassettes these days, so you know it'd be Maybe it's as easy as me buying a cassette and letting the thing record into my digital audio that I do voice work on there up there and turn it into an MP three file and nail that. So that's possible too. But I'd be happy to help you. Well, good luck to you. I appreciate everything that you do for this subject, and I'll be sure to get anything I can do to help you. I'm here to help and I appreciate you letting me be on.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, Yes sir, We talk to you later. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Bill. All right, Jeremiah, I have a good night. Take care of yourself, you too.
Speaker 1: I just want to take a few and it's to say thank you to you all my listeners for listening to the podcast. Please take a minute to help out the show by subscribing on YouTube, making sure you hit the bell so you don't miss any notifications, and share the episode on YouTube with a friend. Also, if you're listening to us on a podcast, Thank you so much. Make sure that you're subscribed. Share the show with a friend. Really, it's all about sharing the show wherever you can. If you've had a Bigfoot encounter related to the following or know someone who has, please reach out to me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com or pass on my email. Here's a list the Subtle Lake area of Oregon, Rainbow, Oregon, McKinsey Bridge area, Sweet Home, pretty much that entire area, the north part if you get what I mean. I'll see you back next time. Listeners. SASA Summerfest this year July eleventh through the time twelve. It's going to be fantastic July eleventh through twelfth in Greenwaters Park and Oakridge, Oregon. And listeners, if you're going to go, you can get a two day ticket for the cost of one if you use the code b F S like Bigfoot Society but BFS and I'll get used some off your cost. Priscilla wasn't nice enough to provide that for my listeners.
Speaker 2: So there you go.
Speaker 1: I look forward to seeing you there, so make sure you head over to www. Dot Sasquatch Summerfest dot com and pick up your tickets today