Speaker 1: Hey, Friday night, and I almost went live on time, almost about three minutes after the hour of eight pm Eastern in the part of the United States anyway, what we used to call the United States. That's what it is on a Friday night, and that means it's time for the open mic. What does that mean? You you listening right now, if you're hearing us live anyway at that time on that date, the fifteenth of November, right twenty twenty four. Allegedly, according to that thing we call a calendar, you could call in three one nine five two seven five zero one six. I get sick of saying the number. But you can join in, call us and talk about guess what, anything you want. It doesn't have to be politics, folks. Matter of fact, I'm thinking about coming up with a at least one day a week where there's no politics allowed on the show, something interactive but no politics whatsoever allowed. What will we talk about? Can we talk about pop culture without politics? Could we talk about, you know, things that are of social import at all without politics? Could we talk about things we have in common? I don't even know at this point because everything has been politicized anyway, it is what it is it was what it was. We're getting ready for the next next Trump administration. A lot of announcements regarding who's coming into the cabinet, a lot of interesting arguments online about that. Although they're not really all that interesting to me, they might be to you. But anything you want to talk about the price of bread. Matter of fact, I got a couple of sound clips I might play of interest. Gives you ideas of the two types of listeners I think I have at this point. Maybe I'll get into that during the show, unless you guys take up my time tonight, which I hope you do. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's the number to call, And if you want to reach out to me Charles dot Ocelly on Skype and ask me to I'll call you into the show. But uh uh, this again I have to explain, do not call on Skype during the live shows. I can't answer it. I can call you into the show if you reach out to Charles dot Ocelly and send me a text that says I want to be added in, but otherwise use the phone. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. B Pete, how you doing this week? Uh oh, b Pete is talking to his mute button. Maybe I'm here.
Speaker 2: I was. I had my mut button on because I.
Speaker 1: Had a cough Oh okay, So because you lack a cough button, you use the mute button, no problem. How you doing, man?
Speaker 2: Well, do you have a cough button on your phone?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: But there is software with cough buttons for broadcast.
Speaker 2: Well that's to me, that's the mute button.
Speaker 1: But I understand. But see, the cough button is basically like a mute button, except it doesn't like stay down when you click it down, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Right right, right, right right, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So when I was yeah radio station, we had a cough button.
Speaker 5: You just hit it, everything went silent and you lifted your hand off.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: I was in a radio station once where you had to hold down the stupid on air button pretty much like it didn't lock down, and you had to hold it the whole time. It was weird. It was a college radio station in Jersey. So, uh, but our.
Speaker 2: Lock was ours had.
Speaker 5: We had a board that had like eight buttons on it, and one was the call button, what was your mic button, and the rest for phone lines, and that's all you had to really worry about because the producer was in their handling.
Speaker 2: All the other stuff, so it made it really easy.
Speaker 1: Nice. Nice. So look, we've got some callers right away, but is there any important topics you want to get to this week? Are you concerned about the Uh? Well, actually, you know, the girl that you wanted to vote for is going to be part of the Trump cabinet now, so maybe you want to talk about that for a second.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I mean, congratulations to her. I'm glad she got the job that she did. I just finded a music. In the past week, I've heard some of the blamestream media calling in people who a few years ago, you know, they accused of being the devil, like John Bolton, you know, they call him into.
Speaker 2: For him to go on NPR and say that, you know.
Speaker 5: Well, she doesn't have the she doesn't have a character or the background. And I'm sitting here thinking, hell made you, you know, perfect decision maker, mister Bolton. I mean, it kills me how these guys would like Dick Cheney and Liz Cheney.
Speaker 2: You know, four years ago it was they're evil.
Speaker 5: They're they're Russian students is, they're Nazis and now all of a sudden, you know, they're hugging these guys like their best buds, just to trash people who I don't even know. John Bolton could hold a candle to Tulsa Gavit. You know, I respect her for her service. I respect her for being elected to Congress, and I really respect her for telling Democrats go to hell.
Speaker 1: Well service or not, I have no idea if she can handle that job. Has anybody bothered to analyze that? You know? I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think I thinks he's quite capable of handling the job. I mean, look at who we've had in the past, you know, Yeah, but what was not Clapper? Who was the other one? John Brennan? I think I think Tulsa Gabert can handle the job.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, but was Brennan the Did Brennan have the same job? I thought he was just the CIA head because that's not the job she's getting.
Speaker 5: She's uh, let's see, it was was it Brennan? No, it was it Clapper? Was it Clapper?
Speaker 2: That was of her position?
Speaker 1: Clapper was the head of the FBI at one point, but he might have actually had that position. I think I don't know. You know, either way. It's it's a really strange thing. I mean, the Attorney general kind of concerns me a little bit though. Gates. You know, I find it funny that guys that were saying, you know, only a short time ago, that maybe somebody ought to look at his ethics complaint because you know, maybe maybe he had relations with seventeen year old girls. Maybe not. Those same guys know that it's.
Speaker 5: Okay they bring up, you know, a seventeen year old girl, but the age of consent in Florida is sixteen, So I mean, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: Look, I understand what you're saying, but it's still a little suspect if you're you know, I mean, what do you think of a guy who's like thirty who's with a seventeen year old? Honestly, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I could understand how Matt Gates could be put in that position. From my understanding, the girl that makes the claim was also trying to black mail his family. And also, you know the report that was being done in Congress, you know, Democrats are going to find the worst of it.
Speaker 2: Nobody ever pressed any charges.
Speaker 5: There's been I think some counter claims against the girl who made the claims who was trying to blackmail him and his family? So hey, he's no worse than anybody else that's been in this position, and I certainly do a better job than the guy that got him in that position. Now, So I think, you know Trump's Trump is being strategic and who he's picking to go into which area because it's all personal. Everything is personal. I mean, who else would who else could you see in the position of ag than Matt Gates Who they went after? Who is the speaker Kevin McCarthy when he got removed to speaker. Matt Gays is one of those that funded that little operation and it was because of this investigation that they were doing it. And Macarthy could have called the whole thing off, and he didn't. So that's why Gates went after him. This is all personal crap.
Speaker 2: Better haveot it.
Speaker 5: I'm just I'm just entertained by the way the left hand side of things is reacting to all these people like Clapper. I mean, he was a lieutenant gentlemen the Air Force. Okay, he did his time in the military. Gab's done hers, you know, I think she'd be a little more credible than James Clapper. Who insisted that not knowingly did we collect all this metadata from all of these phone numbers and then store it in a facility to be used it some time later. I mean, good God, the things that people are coming up with to argue against these people. It's like, you know, you don't pay attention to history and who's been in those positions before and some.
Speaker 2: Of the craft that they pulled.
Speaker 5: So I think Trump's having a heyday, and I'm glad to see it, glad to see some new blood.
Speaker 1: Okay, Hey, if that's the way you want to view it, alrighty, then, but I gotta tell you I think, well, you know what, it doesn't matter what I think. Let's get to what other people think.
Speaker 5: But other than that, I only had I came across two stories this week.
Speaker 2: We can discuss now we can save it for another night, you know. One one is straight.
Speaker 5: Out of the People's Republic of Chapel Hill, North Carolina. A North Carolina judge has rejected a freedom of information claim for some documents from good old Ralph Barrick, who runs the Errick Lab at the University of North Carolina, who's responsible for.
Speaker 2: Yes COVID and has gained a function research.
Speaker 5: The big court case on that they were trying to get some documents considering that this guy's been funded with taxpayer money. Somehow, this judge did not think that the fact that she went to UNC and is a big donor to UNC was a conflict of interest. So they're the of information claim is. I guess they're going to appeal it if they can come up with the money.
Speaker 2: The US Right to Know group is I think going to appeal that.
Speaker 5: The other story that I came across, and this was kind of interesting, but there is a gentleman who used to work and let me pull up the bookmark, so I get this right.
Speaker 7: See where did I put that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yes, under the Friday Night folder. Let's see. Excisor VP claims that based on his knowledge and the common knowledge of researchers in this RMNA technology that was used to create these vaccines. Basically he comes out and his opinion is that everybody knew how these vaccines work, and they worked by putting a spike protein in basically lipid material which floats throughout the body. So this fit protein has a chance to land anywhere in the body, and when it does, it's designed for your body to put out antibodies to fight it. Sometimes your body can't fight it. And according to him that this is his opinion, the purported vaccines against this alleged illness, COVID nineteen were in my view, deliberately designed to intentionally to injure, kill and reduce fertility. And he bases it on the common facts that all of these researchers use when they go to use this type of method, the mRNA injections, They are designed intentionally to do certain things, and the things that have happened off these vaccines.
Speaker 2: The guy says, get ready for it. You're about to see the results.
Speaker 5: And from some of the reports that we're seeing, a lot of doctors are coming to that conclusion that these vaccines are killing people.
Speaker 1: A bunch of guys that nobody wanted to listen to on my show even when I brought him on. You know, we're explaining that the whole process was fraudulent to begin with, but hey, you know, we were just conspiracy theorists, so pay no attention to us. Maybe we'll have some sort of luck with RFK june here. Maybe we'll have some sort of luck with RFK Junior getting into the ahhs spot slot because maybe you'll be able to do something about this. What were you saying now.
Speaker 2: I was going to say.
Speaker 8: He makes the point that that it was impossible to cut it is it is physically in any way angle that you look at it. It is impossible to have an effective vaccine without years of research and testing.
Speaker 5: He says, there's no way in hell when they push this through that you come up with an effective vaccine in a year's time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's impossible.
Speaker 5: He says, there's no way you can do it and have something that you.
Speaker 2: Know is safe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, and they never do it.
Speaker 5: What for is who's going to bring the court case to call these guys out. The Swiss pharmaceutical industry has made a comment about Trump being elected and they're worried that it may help facilitate some new biomedical properties.
Speaker 2: It may spur people.
Speaker 5: I guess investing in developing and coming up, but it can also be a bad thing. And they were talking about, you know, the credibility of pharmaceutical companies and a lot of the comments left on the Swiss info site basically said pharmaceutical industry blew their trust with the public over this whole COVID thing, and until they come clean on what took place and what they were told to do by the government, then you can forget credibility when it comes to pharmaceutical companies, which I found surprising for being a Swiss by having these discussions.
Speaker 1: Well, anyway, let's get to the callers, because we got a couple of already and I want to try and move through everybody quickly, so, uh, you know, let's let's see what we can do about that. Let's see first one on the line. You're live on the Friday Night Open, Mike.
Speaker 6: A.
Speaker 9: This is Mike Tyson.
Speaker 10: I swung.
Speaker 11: Everybody knows that finally spread tent has come back to the Chili effect.
Speaker 9: Chili effect acknowledge me.
Speaker 1: I am, I am. I am so surprised you're not watching the netflick stream right now? Uh, because yeah, I am it.
Speaker 9: John, I just got it muted.
Speaker 1: Okay, how is that going? Uh Tyson versus what is that guy's name again? Something? Paul Jake, Paul.
Speaker 9: Something Jake, Paul Jake, Paul. Yeah, I got it on is just starting. Uh that won't be for a couple more hours, So I figure i'd call you guys and say what's up? I just wanted to comment real quick on your doing a show where you don't talk about anything about politics is a great idea, But don't don't just like, if there's something going on here, you guys really want to just bang out real quick.
Speaker 10: Be able to do that.
Speaker 9: Just don't totally ban it, but then focus on spending the time on you know, other topics and stuff. I think that's a great idea.
Speaker 1: Maybe we should ban politics one Friday night a month, be Pete, what would you think of that? No politics on the show one one Friday night a month. What do you think of that?
Speaker 2: We can ban it every Friday?
Speaker 9: Whatever you want to do?
Speaker 1: Oh well, I think I don't know. That might not work. That's what's on people's minds. Good, you know, maybe it's just me.
Speaker 5: Well, because it's it's just twenty four to seven. Every time you turn on a piece of media, you have to listen to it.
Speaker 1: That's true. That's true.
Speaker 9: That's the thing.
Speaker 10: I think.
Speaker 9: If you guys really set up a show like the one show, maybe the third Friday of the month or whatever, where this is no politics Friday calling show, we're gonna talk you know, wrestling or you know, whatever TV shows or whatever, you guys, movies, anything music, like well, sports, football, I mean it goes on.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I had a couple of sports guys contact me recently, actually asking me, you know, if I if I wanted to participate in some sports podcasting, And I'm like, where in the hell did you come up with my name for that? Because I don't usually talk sports. You know uncle does, uh, but I don't usually. I mean, I'm willing to. I'll talk about anything on this show, but I'm not something I'm known for. I mean, for God's sakes, I obviously don't know sports that well. I'm a Mets fan. I mean, you know, what are you gonna do? It's it's just what it is. Anyway. Yeah, no, I wouldn't mind doing sports or something else, focus on, you know anything. I think new focuses need to be found because there are way too many people covering you know, all this stuff already, and and you know, and and by the way, if I get one more email about how now now Bobby Kennedy Jr. Is gonna make sure that Trump releases the JFK documents, I'm gonna throw up because I mean, there's no guarantee on that. Even if he is the h HHS secretary, there's no guarantee on it. Just because he's part of the cabinet, it doesn't mean that Trump will listen to him. I mean, even his supporters know that he'll do what the hell he wants.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm surprised Trump didn't put Mark K Jr. In the AG slot. You could have the job as Dad had.
Speaker 1: Well, that would have been interesting, wouldn't it. You know, I would feel a lot better with him in there than Matt Gates. But you know, hey, what can I say? Yeah, No, I would definitely love to see him in that slot. That would be interesting, and as far as I know, he'd be qualified for it. I mean he he's is a legal education and.
Speaker 2: All that, right, So he's an environmental lawyers.
Speaker 1: So yeah, he's an environmental lawyer. That's weird. I mean, I have no idea what's gonna happen. This is going to be the fun part of this is that really I don't think any of this is predictable. When you when you boil it all down, you take a look at the interesting individuals that he's brought in there, Uh, some remarkably interesting swamp creatures added to this and that and the third thing, and uh, some unlikely picks. You would think in the sane world, Matt Gates is not the best of the best. But like you said, it's a personal thing. Uh you know, but I guess he'll be the best of the It's yeah, it's like an execute he's executing the stuff that like, he wants to make sure that people are upset with his picks, and he wants to just reward personal loyalty. And that's the name of the game, I figure.
Speaker 5: So you know, well, I think I think in these initial picks, yeah, it is.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's got to a point. It's something like I heard a number the other day.
Speaker 5: It's like four thousand positions are appointed every time a president changes, and a lot of times they'll keep the same people in place, you know, if they're in.
Speaker 2: Some some subunit of something else.
Speaker 5: But I didn't realize that that many people are subceptible to change.
Speaker 1: That's going to be another weird thing to watch me beat is that you know, some of Trump's picks for the heads of certain departments are still there from last time. Biden didn't change him out, you know, like Christopher Ray at the ch I.
Speaker 5: Mean, Christopher Ray came back and bit him into ass. And I think that's the big difference this time from last time. I think Trump has I mean, he's got a totally different group of people that he's uh, that are advising him compared to his first time around. I mean, he was new to the system and he believed some people that, yeah, get this guy, he'll be good, and then the guy turns around stabbed him in the back.
Speaker 2: I mean, how many.
Speaker 5: People didn't fire within the first year Quite a few, So this I think he's going about it differently. And it's like Kant said, he's trolling them.
Speaker 2: These picks are trolling.
Speaker 5: The swamp, and it's he's getting the reaction that.
Speaker 7: He thought he get.
Speaker 1: Hey, here's a media story that I don't know if you guys followed this, but apparently the Onion now owns info Wars.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, in the big news today.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, I mean I saw it what two days ago. I think it was they held the auction and uh that was the least likely one out of the you know, purported picks that were supposed to be secretively uh you know, bidding on this thing. I mean, I guess Jones has a new platform.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was a guy with the Gunnion that made a comment. He says it kind of surprised us.
Speaker 1: To Yeah, well, I'm surprised they How the hell does the Onion have money? Does anybody ask this question? Because there had to be a bid put in and it had to be for a decent amount. If he's trying to pay off nearly a billion dollars, I mean the The other funny part is that Jones will just create a new media platform, and I'm sure a lot of people are going to follow him over there, so what good is going to do them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's already got a platform up. Apparently somebody in the bankruptcy court. I don't know who it is, the overseer or the trustee or whoever's in charge of this.
Speaker 2: NARS shows was talking the other day.
Speaker 5: He said they were in the middle of a broadcast and these guys came in and took over the studio, shut the satellite feed off, shut the satellites off, shut.
Speaker 2: Everything down, and within.
Speaker 5: I think it was within five minutes of time he was able to get on this other platform.
Speaker 2: He was five minutes late, That's what it was. He was able to use.
Speaker 5: His other platform, and he's already got set up, and he was five minutes late with his broadcast to all of these radio stations. He said, just hold on, we got some technical issues. He'd make some switches. I'll be right back, and then we're right back on the air. Flummocks the guys that came in to take over his studio that he was able to get back up that quick. Well, honestly's got another platform out there and that's already going well.
Speaker 1: Honestly, if somebody gave me about one hundred grand, right, I could create a mechanism which is just as big and has just as much of a reach right away as Info Wars with all of the bells and whistles that they had real quick, it's not that hard. And plus Jones probably was able to take some things with him. Even though they're supposed to have seized all the assets and this and that, there's a bunch of things he was still able to take with him that now won't cost him money because he's already got it, and you can cut down on that. There's no problem with starting another, you know, another something, except obviously, if you're Don Lemon who decided to leave X this week. I think, you know, because not getting good reception over there, eh, Donnie, no kidding. You know that's a surprise, isn't it. But I'll still be on YouTube and all these other places. But X didn't work out for you know, even Tucker Carlson. He figured out there was a low budget way to get right on out there. Bill O'Reilly too, even though we're not hearing from him very much. Right These guys they go from these major you know, major media elements, they go out into the independent market and they figured out, you know, I can pretty much set up my own thing, and what do I have, Well, less money to work with, but other than that, it's actually still equal opportunity, except when it comes to starting to build the audience there it is. So you know, I'm thinking he's going to drag a large audience onto some new platform and then I'm wondering if they can somehow attach that to it.
Speaker 2: You know, I think they can.
Speaker 5: You know, I don't know how much you can keep going after somebody to settle a claim like that, but it's my understanding. But once they once the court is issued this and things had to start being seized. I think they're limited as to what they can go after, Like they can only go after I think the things that he had under his control up to a certain point. Yeah, and then after that, Alex Jones can do whatever he needs to do. Now, it's kind of like Ojay. You know, they kept going after him. Anytime something happened where they thought he had a little bit money, they were back in court.
Speaker 2: I imagine that's what you're going to see with Alex Jones.
Speaker 5: No matter what he does, no matter where he goes, they're going to keep hounding them to pay off the almost big well.
Speaker 1: And I guarantee if some money and stuff was hidden here and there. I mean, he tried pulling the thing where he sent money to some company and was trying to funnel money into it, and it turned out that that's like his dad's or health supplement company and you know all of those deals. But I don't see how the Onion didn't just buy themselves something that is now going to be worthless because without Alex on the platform, now the Onion's content will be on there. And again, I still want to know where they hell did the Onion get money from. I mean, is anybody, you know, even does anybody talk about the Onion anymore except it's a common point of reference for goofy news stories, right, I mean, honestly, Ken, when was the last time you heard about somebody talking about what was on the Onion? You know, seriously, that's a while.
Speaker 9: It's been a while. You know, I don't know what the heck they're doing. And you know, by the way, I was just gonna say that the fight's already not the Tyson, he's not out there yet, but the the cards already begun. They got their first round going. I don't know who these guys are, but they're they're in their boxing.
Speaker 1: Nice there there's an undercard to Tyson Paul tonight, then okay, you know, I.
Speaker 9: Could actually there's about four or five of them. I think that there's gonna be some women fighting and a bunch of like super weight titles or something going on or super lightweight. Yeah. I don't know a lot about boxing. I just I read up the you know, there's like four or five of them before they get on. So my guess is that they'll be they'll be fighting at you know, probably after this show's off the air. If somehow they go on before then I'm gonna jump off here, but I'm around for the long haul and all that. So but yeah, I mean I wanted to talk a little bit about that fight coming up and see what you guys think about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, excellent. Look tell me what you get to see on there, because I'm probably gonna have to watch it later. I mean, I could try to funnel some of the audio in if I wanted to, but but I don't know, maybe that would be troublesome. I don't know if that'll get me, but but I could.
Speaker 9: Try, but I would say this, I mean, uh, as far as between Tyson and and this and Jake Paul, I mean, Jake Paul not even half his age, and you can never underestimate them, you know the power of youth going against a fifty eight year old Mike Tyson that's four years older than I am, and his kid's not even half his age. But Tyson's still a beast. And I saw him training on one of those things. He's hitting a punching bag and everything, doing his thing, and he, I mean he hits anybody with that, You're you're sleeping.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 9: If he gets a shot and knocks Paul out early on. You know, that's that's probably what's going to happen. But if he doesn't get the knockout and those rounds start going later and later in the rounds, you know, Jake Paul could possibly win with a decision at the end of at the end of the fight, with all the rounds going, because he's not going to run out.
Speaker 5: How did they get this fight stanctioned with only two minute rounds?
Speaker 1: Well, it's an exhibition. It's an exhibition.
Speaker 5: It's it's not an exhibition. It was sanctioned. That's how they can make money off this thing.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's not by one of the mate and out.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: No, they definitely didn't sanction it with the w BA, WBC or IBF. I mean, it's not one of these.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 5: On the news the other day they said that they enabled them to make more money because they didn't get the fight sanction.
Speaker 2: Even though they had shortened rounds and they're using your gloves.
Speaker 1: They might have gotten it, like, you know, approved by a state athletic commission or something as as a sporting event, but it's not like you know, it's not a it's not going to count toward Tyson's record. You know what I'm saying, it's it's not going to be an official fight. I'm certain of that, but.
Speaker 9: It could ruin Jake Paul. Well, that's any hopes of doing anything more in the boxing world, because it would just be ever You're going to say, well, he just can't leave. He's got a lot of money and this kid wanted to fight.
Speaker 2: My second, it was sanctioned Texas.
Speaker 1: Let's see the Texas Athletic Commission or whatever. Yeah, right, yeah, yeah, well the.
Speaker 5: Main event uh is sanctioned by the Texas Department of Licensee. The regulation A three critical conditions, rightssly.
Speaker 1: That's my point. It's not it's not a it's not something that's going to count toward like Tyson's professional record or Paul's professional record, because it's not an official fight according to the sanctioning bodies in professional boxing, the state Athletic Commission and New Jersey used to do this occasionally too, because New Jersey had a very extensive like even when you fought in New York or Pennsylvania in in the Tri state area, they would look to New Jersey because if you got over the hurdles with New Jersey you could get over with everybody else, no problem, and you could get sanctioned because New Jersey was tough on it. But every once in a while they would sanction an event that wouldn't be sanctioned by the by the main boxing councils, you know. So, like I said, it's not an official it's not an official fight, not really a.
Speaker 9: Big money maker. Yeah, you know for Netflix and and and like anybody who's going to tune in and maybe it's really gonna help Netflix. They're gonna make a lot of money on this. Oh yeah, that's the whole point.
Speaker 1: Well, they did a bunch of fights. They did a bunch of fights.
Speaker 9: Okay, it's fun to watch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, not Netflix. But there was another another organization that put together those fights in Vegas not too long ago, right with with somebody else who was, you know, past their prime and had already retired. Was it Mayweather?
Speaker 9: Maybe I didn't see that. I didn't catch it.
Speaker 1: Well it was recently.
Speaker 9: That was surprised me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was a couple of these like kind of you know again, but it basically is an exhibition fight with you know, with the state sanction, that's all.
Speaker 9: And that's that's It's almost like what the WWE does. You know, when they bring back their legends and they you know, they've been out of the ring for ten years or whatever, they bring them back for a fight against a younger, cockier guy. It brings up a good storyline. Of course they're you know, there's their storyline straight up. But here we are with Tyson and Jake Paul towards that same kind of storyline. You know, they're friends, they don't hate each other really, but they're gonna go out there and see what each other is all about. And you know, I think most like most likely Tyson will get a shot and knock him out. I mean, you can get one hit from that guy, that's it. Well, right, so Tyson, But if that didn't happened, like I said, well.
Speaker 1: Tyson, no matter what, Yeah, Tyson, no matter what I think, has remained strong like pretty much his whole life. He's not. He's never one of these guys that fell completely out of shape or anything. And I know he constantly needs the money he never has gotten over basically being ripped off by Don King, because I mean, you know, he should he should probably be a billionaire with the amount of money that he should have made fighting, but he never got to keep it. I mean it was and he's.
Speaker 9: Got the sharpest knife from the drawer. You know, that's part of the whole thing with him and his money. But he's gonna make a lot of money off for sure. Everybody knows that. Yeah, but you know, again, I'm looking at a fifty eight year old man going against a twenty seven, twenty eight year old man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and.
Speaker 9: You know, I keep going back and forth on this, but I really believe that right now is you know, before this happens in an hour or two, whenever it happens, you know, right now, I really think that the way I saw Tyson hitting a punching bag and everything, as athletic and young as the kid is, all it takes is one of those things to go through. And he's not getting up because that dude is powerful. He's hitting a punching bag. You could feel the power just watching it on a TV set, oh, you know, And you could see the power this guy's got. Even at fifty eight years old, he knocked anybody's ass out.
Speaker 1: Now, when you took a look at what I want to happen, Yeah, when you took a look at him in his prime. I mean, it was almost like they based video games on the way this guy moved, you know what I'm saying. It was it was that ridiculous with how efficient he was with the head movement, with the power and the defense that was kind of built into his offense, and the ninety second knockouts and all that stuff. It's it's really amazing what Tyson was able to do in his prime, you know. And then he came out of prison and he wasn't bad, but he wasn't quite the same.
Speaker 9: And that was the thing I remember watching him back in the day, and I wanted to make a quick point. It really is meaningless, but it's cool to me to say. The last time I watched Tyson fight live was against holy Field when he bit his ear, and that I was twenty seven then, oh boy, And I've lived a whole nother lifetime since then, another twenty seven years. I'm fifty four, but yeah, crazy, you know, like that was twenty seven when that happened, and now I've lived another twenty seven years since that happened. This is the first time I've been I'm going to see him live fight again, live right well, back then nineteen ninety seven.
Speaker 1: To give you another crazy thought, here's the thing I'm talking about Tyson's money and how he needs it and why he got had nothing out of his boxing career. You remember when Buster Douglas beat him, right, and these guys he basically they were paying anybody who would get in a ring with Tyson, anybody who was remotely ranked. They were giving him a million dollars to step into the ring with Tyson. That was the deal. You get a million dollars. Tyson got you know, the majority and whatever, and he got twenty million, You got a million. Whatever they could do. And that fight was in Japan. But the wild thing about it was, Douglas gets a million dollars by the time and you know, of course Don King owned Douglas's contract too, right, so by the time Douglas got paid, you know, and winning the heavyweight championship, you'd figure, well, gee, he must have got what was it like winning the lottery? Did he end up with five hundred thousand on his payday or something. No, Douglas had thirty seven hundred dollars left when he got paid. That's what he said. I mean literally, when you I remember when he went on the Howard Stern Show. Stern was trying to ask him directly, and he was trying not to answer, and he said, you know, I kind of just came out of there with my hands, you know, like in other words, nothing and yeah. And I remember getting that report directly back then from people in boxing, and then reading it later in the boxing magazines. Thirty seven hundred dollars the guy ended up with out of a million. Okay, gives you an idea of how these guys get totally totally raked over to Cole's as boxers. Okay, how do you go from a million? I mean, b Pete, If I told you I'm gonna pay you a million dollars to do something, you say to yourself, well, look i'm gonna lose half in tax, but blah blah blah whatever you say to yourself, I'm gonna have enough money to buy me a house at least, right, No, you walk away with thirty seven hundred dollars out of a million. You know, are you gonna feel good about getting your your brain's punched in every night? Be Pete? What do you think.
Speaker 2: The first thing is going to be cash in my hand?
Speaker 5: Before we do anything right, Well, goment ain't getting none of it.
Speaker 1: Well you don't. You don't you know that you don't get paid that way, not in boxing.
Speaker 2: I'm getting the rink with Mike Tyson. I sure as hell, am.
Speaker 1: Well there's yet another reason why. Yeah, no, I get it. Believe me. I want to guarantee on my contract for sure. But I mean you think about it. They go, yeah, well we'll pay you a million, but you got expenses. You got to pay this, You gotta pay that.
Speaker 5: Mike was doing well, but Mike also had some extra curricular activities that cost him.
Speaker 2: A bunch of lawyers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when he was charged with SA so you know that's where a lot of his money went.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you add up those hundreds of millions of dollars and you can't tell me he spent that much on lawyers. I mean, he only went to prison once, you know what I mean. It's just, uh, anyway, I know he got into a couple other you know, legal this and that and the third thing. But I mean, if he went with the most astronomical expensive lawyers, they didn't spend all his money. I'm telling you that Don King being involved in his life is what took most of that money first off, and he was one of those guys that just you know, and like I said, Buster Douglas. That's why when he went back in and negotiate for the rematch, Douglas got you know, they they had almost like an equal split, and they got both of them many millions of dollars. I never found out what Douglas ended up with there, but I'll never forget thirty seven hundred bucks out of a million. That's that's something that has always stuck with me, like wow, you know, if that's any example of what can happen to you as a hevyweight fighter, right, you know, it's not like a lot of people like to start to complain. You know, athletes are overpaid and this and that. But you know, when you get a million dollars and by the time it ends up landing in your bank account, it turns into thirty seven hundred, I gotta say, I don't don't feel real good about it, you know, about going into the ring to get hit by anybody for that kind of priced tagg anyway.
Speaker 5: To think about how the guy spent his damn money, I mean, what is the what does the Siberian tiger cost well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, and I have no idea what a Siberian tiger costs. Do you know?
Speaker 5: He's like that.
Speaker 2: He's like the Jimmy Buffett song.
Speaker 5: You know, he made enough money to buy Miami, but he kissed it away so fast. I mean, that's basically what he did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I assure you before he even got a chance to spend most of it, it was gone.
Speaker 5: You know, this he had after he got out of prison. He was in there for four years. He was released in ninety five. I said, even then he had three hundred MILLI in the bank supposedly right here we go, here we go, four point five million on cars and motorbikes, nineteen vehicles he bought for friends, Okay, one hundred thousand per month on jewelry, and close four hundred thousand on pigeons and a variety of big cats such as Siberian tigers. Probably twenty five thousand per year for an animal trainer to take care of the big cats, two hundred and forty thousand per month for walking around. Money they spent in daily life flexing three hundred thousand on long care and garden maintenance alone two hundred and thirty thousand dollars on cell.
Speaker 2: Phones, pagers, and phone bills. I guess that adds up pretty.
Speaker 1: Quick still compared to the many millions that he was getting. You know, one ten million dollar fight seems like he covers his nut, you know what I mean, for at least a year or two, but doesn't happen anyway. We got other callers, though, Ken, I want you to hang on and keep a surprised around. So you hang on. Let's see who's up next, because you know, I don't know. We can sit and talk about Tyson some more, but I don't want to back up the callers too much and I want to be able to take a break pretty soon. So let's get to the next one, which I do believe is our friend Jimmy James, Jimmy, you're live man. What's going on? Oh shit?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 12: Very, what's up?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 12: I like the idea one Friday every month we could have like Revealed Day when we start revealing all the corruptions in the bureaucracy. Once a month. Oh, we can have like a tears day calling night for laptes and anti Semites and anarchists and other idiots.
Speaker 1: M M well lefties, anti semites and anarchists and other idiots, is that what you said?
Speaker 9: Sure?
Speaker 7: Okay, us.
Speaker 11: Whoever, I might have someone that can't handle the truth.
Speaker 10: I might have some one that can't have the truth.
Speaker 12: Why not have a tears Day falling show?
Speaker 1: Well, you know what, I would do it, but we don't get enough calls usually, uh you know, and uh, flat earthers I might have.
Speaker 10: Because they don't want to be That's because they can't be confronted.
Speaker 12: That's why they need their own show. I don't need to be segregated. Oh, by the way, I want Spen Cat to stick around to be able to comment. You play that video clip bounce only five minutes, that's all I really got.
Speaker 1: Oh that video clip? Okay, yeah, I actually do have it loaded up. Let me see here. I loaded up two things actually to play the audio on. But yeah, he sent me Spen Cant sent me this video clip. And uh, I'll let you introduce it. Cat. You you go ahead and set it up and then I'll just press play when you say, yeah, yeah you can. You can introduce it, Jimmy James, go ahead, Oh.
Speaker 12: Well, spec can It's just the enough three days build the top Democrat finally conceiveded that he lost in twenty four. That's all. This video is just a few minutes. He's speaking about the DNC moving forward. It's just kind of interesting.
Speaker 1: The top Democrat conceding the election. According to the video we're about to hear, so it says Jimmy James, Oh that's good.
Speaker 6: That's un sure.
Speaker 13: The demis.
Speaker 6: Well, no beating around the bush.
Speaker 14: Okay, we lost the twenty twenty four election, but this has been one heaven a week.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 14: I just want to say up front that I am I'm super proud of our team in the lies, chaos, hysteric opposed to trans everyone's kids and put tampons in the boys bathroom. We did our best, We did our best, and unfortunately God and the Repumplicans just played a better game out there. So well, take us some questions.
Speaker 6: What do you think went wrong there? It seemed like Harrison Walls with the plific candidate.
Speaker 14: Honestly, I could have run a drug parakeet and it wouldn't have made a difference. My Democrat followers will vote for anyone who promises them the right to kill their kids. So the good guys, they just wanted it more.
Speaker 6: I guess you know, the match was just kind of unfair. Okay, it was a little uneven. It's not on their side.
Speaker 14: They had the truth, the Constitution, their prayer, and they Zachary Levi, you know, the guy from tangledod last, I've seen.
Speaker 6: The light anyway.
Speaker 1: I know that we on.
Speaker 6: Our side have a lot of talent.
Speaker 14: Okay, We've got MSNBC, Joy Beare, Rachel maddowse CNN.
Speaker 6: Cry and Jimmy Kimmel and all those demon possessed kids on that dadems they're streaming on TikTok right now.
Speaker 14: It's you know, great prospects, a lot of upside coming up through the farm leagues.
Speaker 15: You know, So.
Speaker 6: What are the plans for the health franchise moving forward? Bright future? Bright future.
Speaker 14: We'll keep trying to convince everyone that Trump's Hitler, you know, actually united to This is kind of funny. We got Hitler in a special Tortrey chamber right over there, and he hates it when we compare him to Trump. He's like, I'm the most em I'm a fur He's just an orange reality start.
Speaker 6: It's classic. It's classic. One of the few points of joy in my life. Right now.
Speaker 14: Anyway, we'll probably just trying to keep throwing Trump and jail and stuff and do a few more assassination attempts.
Speaker 6: Run the last ditch hill Mary picked six.
Speaker 11: You know what I mean, what's the game plan for converting Republicans to your cause?
Speaker 14: Well, actually, you know what, we did make some good headway this this, this, We got David French to do that whole Evangelicals for Harris thing.
Speaker 6: So it's really hard to stay out with the straight face I said.
Speaker 14: Getting Christians to vote for a woman who supports baby murders.
Speaker 6: We have let's see, we have Liz Cheney.
Speaker 13: I love her.
Speaker 6: Anyone that's a friend of war, it is a friend of mine.
Speaker 14: We'll just keep pushing the wok agenda the schools to try to brainwash Republicans kids on TikTok.
Speaker 6: You know, it's kind of like, uh, we're coming for your children, but for real, we are actually coming to your children.
Speaker 1: And okay, so look there's more of it, but that's that's sufficient. I think the video is entitled Satan devastated after Kadala loses election, So what did you stop?
Speaker 12: Or he didn't even do his shout outs? Yet he did a shout out to Taylor Swift and her cats.
Speaker 1: Because it's this guy's content. I don't want to play the whole video on my show, What Him? You know, look, I put the link in the chat room, and there it is if you want to catch the entire the entirety of it. I think it's you know, I'm sure he's going to repeat the thing about abortion several times. And you know, I think we get we get the idea. If you're if you're not able to see in the chat room, there's a guy with the typical TV comedy kind of devil make up, you know, with the horns and the red pink skin and uh, you know, the the the dome happening, except I think his T shirt says, uh maybe it says Harris for President. Maybe let me look at that. What does it say.
Speaker 12: On because they didn't want to, you know, give her money, so they just woke Kamala Harris on a sweat. Sure it would be my guess something.
Speaker 1: Well it says Harris up top. But anyway, yeah, Harris is uh Harris is you know, the uh, the chosen one of the devil and all that, and uh Trump is on God's side and everything. There you go, that's the major joke.
Speaker 10: Yep, right, No, but yeah, very much.
Speaker 12: Everyone could see that, even Tim de Genio in len Osaniak, who didn't have enough political sets Between the two of them, if brains were dynamite, they wuldn't have enough to sneeze. But even they could see it. Amazing.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, Dougenio is a supporter of Trump.
Speaker 12: Now and lin Osanik don't know where you've been the last six months?
Speaker 1: Wow? Well, I I kind of got fed up listening to Jimmy d uh for a few reasons. But no, I wasn't aware that that's that's a really, really weird shift for Ugenio.
Speaker 12: The sure is.
Speaker 1: I got I got suspens about that, but okay, he's probably just going with the trend. I guess he's he's finding himself surrounded by people that are on that side, and he switched sides. Because I don't see any way in hell that Eugenio would be on the Trump side. But I don't think he was last time, was he?
Speaker 12: No, he was a never Trumpet.
Speaker 1: So I thought, so, well, you know, now, what do I care about? What thinks he's Canadian.
Speaker 12: Religion?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, Oceanics Canadians. I don't care what Osanic thinks, but uh, weird, weird Eugenio from California and everything very liberal generally speaking, Eugenio strange.
Speaker 12: He mostly want documents released and he likes RPKA Jr. So he's getting all of his listes.
Speaker 7: Hmm, unlike every lie.
Speaker 12: I'm a craft that's ever been in office.
Speaker 1: Mmm. Well, there you have it. So anything else you want to add, Jimmy before I go to the next caller.
Speaker 12: That's but it is pretty good week.
Speaker 1: All right, Well you hang on and we'll see who is also on the line. Uh, and then we'll probably take a break after this and join in, either go back around through the line again starting with Smith Kent, or maybe we'll get new callers. So let's see what's your area code? It looks like the eight six five area code. You're live on the Friday night open mic.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you can't remember my phone number?
Speaker 10: Many times you sign it up?
Speaker 1: Nope, I'm terrible with that. How you doing?
Speaker 11: How many other how many other peoples calling you from Mike six to five areag.
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 1: I don't know. For some reason, it's not sticking in my head. If I mark it though. If I actually mark your number, I should do that. Let me mark your number on here, and then i'll know from now on.
Speaker 11: He made the rot on the wold put it up brownie computer.
Speaker 10: And orange. That way you'll you'll remember.
Speaker 11: Oh okay, big orange letters, night six five, you should move.
Speaker 5: And that's not.
Speaker 11: Orange for Tennessee, that's for the chosen one.
Speaker 1: All right, well you know, and that's.
Speaker 10: That Uh yeah, go ahead, it's joshaw go ahead.
Speaker 1: No, hey, I was just gonna say I could if I wanted to play something counterbalance, I could play Trey Crowder, right, you know, the guy who's the what does he call himself? The liberal redneck or something? What does he call himself? Let me check this, Yeah, the liberal redneck? I can play him. Right now?
Speaker 11: Is he like, is he locked real nail or is he just acting?
Speaker 1: No, he's literally Well look, i'll give you a snippet of what he had to say. All right, When did he put this one out?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 1: Let me see here, two days ago, it says, I'll give you a snippet and you'll get the idea real quick.
Speaker 16: Well it's one week later, and the left is doing what it does best, ripping itself apart with a finger pointing blame fest in the wake of a demoralizing blind side loss. Just like old times, now everybody wants to know who's the blames as Latinos, gen Z, the far left, moderates, Biden, the people who went after Biden.
Speaker 6: Who do I yell at?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 17: I think it's complex and simple all at once. I think maybe the biggest factor is just that the American electorate has the memory of a goldfish and votes primarily based on.
Speaker 1: Bread too much. Who president? No vote them? And that's it.
Speaker 17: I mean, incumbents worldwide got rocked because of inflation, not just here.
Speaker 1: You know, there you go, you get the idea there.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I think I've seen that guy over OAM mightas Touch time or two.
Speaker 1: Could be, could be. He's fairly popular. I mean, he put out this video two days ago and he's got over half a million views. And usually it's just him talking in his car or I guess that might be a truck. Actually, it looks to me like one of those little we used to call him the lego car. You know, what are they? What kind of vehicle is that? Be Pete that they made out of legos? At one point. Yeah. Remember they made a car out of legos and a car commercial a few hours one. Okay, maybe maybe I'm just having one of those Mandela effect moments, but anyway, go for it. Brother, what what what do you think? What's what's on your mind this week? Sorry?
Speaker 11: I just well, yeah, well saying is you know, the Chosen Ones coming back to the throne and those alas stuff. You know about anti Semitism, and you know that Jimmy's done meshing. I want to say once again the now how anti salmonism real, imagine or implied? I might, you know, question a few things here and there, but I don't have much, fuck you know, really an argument to go against an artists like Don Jeffery said several times, because you know about eighty percent of that stuff you really can't argue with. And you know, idiot's just an idiot. You know what can you do with I've been trying to get a friend of mine, you know, to come on a couple of cup podcast or you know, call into your show.
Speaker 10: He might call in later his girl friends over it. Now I'm bringing something heat.
Speaker 11: I mean, he would be you know somebody else about the same thing as Jimmy James with a little bit of ron pilem extent.
Speaker 10: I mean, he sees Democrats everywhere.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 11: He actually even asked me today if I was a registered Democrat. But you know, he's he's kind of got got lined up on that give but everybody's everybody's a Democrat.
Speaker 10: And him, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Uh, well, unless you're absolutely in lockstep with him, then you're probably a Democrat, right, I mean, is it or is it because you said something negative about Trump? Because that's another thing, is the second that you say something like that, they go, oh, well, you.
Speaker 10: Well that you know some of that's mixed. Then you know what I mean? I mean, you know, I mean, that's that's what I believe.
Speaker 11: You know, I told him today, I said, you know, just the soon as you know, you you know, he'll tolerate so much of it, you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying.
Speaker 11: Okay, but you know it's always gotta come back to the same direction. I have tigh establishment. But as soon as you go talking about, you know, doing something to change the establishment, it's always excuse just to do nothing.
Speaker 10: You know about we can't do that. Oh uh, worlds comes to man.
Speaker 1: Well, look horror boom. Harland. By the way, somebody sent me a message I didn't identify you, Harlan. Is this this who you're listening to? And if you listen to the Friday Night Show you've heard them before anyway, Harlan, how do you feel though about Look, you got to say that these cabinet picks and everything that we're looking at right now is a bunch of change, right It's definitely changing things about you. What change? It's changing things?
Speaker 9: You said, a bunch of change?
Speaker 11: Well, well, I mean what little had I been able to say? I was off, you know, for the previous two weeks, and I came back to work this week and I've been grabbing stuff here and there. I will definitely say a lot of them is interesting and surprising.
Speaker 10: And you know, I've not heard every one of them. A few of them I didn't know who they was. But I go down a quick list, you know, some of them, you know.
Speaker 11: I mean, like Rubio, give me a break. I mean, you know what I'm saying. I mean, just what do I have to say anything to.
Speaker 7: You or your audience?
Speaker 11: I mean, you know, come on, you know, I mean the guys he don't even like Rubio. I mean, he won't even see up and make excuses for Rubio being in politics, let alone being the head of the state department.
Speaker 10: You did the department at the.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, did he officially pick Rubio because there was some contention at first that he had only put his official picks on truth social And I saw people firing out there that that Rubyo wasn't an official pick for a bit. Is he now all good and official? B Pete? I didn't, did you do? You know that? For certain?
Speaker 2: I think he's official.
Speaker 1: Let me double check, Yeah, double check that, because.
Speaker 11: I saw, for whatever it's worth, I did see the official Trump advanced transition that had his name though.
Speaker 6: It okay, I think what that?
Speaker 10: What that you saw?
Speaker 11: And I've seen a bunch of comments on Twitter, not really hardly none on Facebook, but a lot of stuff in the comments on Twitter, you know, people.
Speaker 4: Basically two days ago, Trump did say that he is see President of elect Donald Trump on Wednesday confirmed he'll nominates Senator Marco Rubio service secretary of State.
Speaker 1: M tell you what's funny is the headline on MSNBC is Harland still there? We might have lost Harlan? Yeah, oh there he is, okay, sorry to hear you. Uh, it's funny. I went to the headline on MSNBC, and MSNBC says Marco Rubio is actually a solid choice for Trump's cabinet one day ago.
Speaker 11: So well, there you go.
Speaker 10: Do I need to say anything else?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 10: Boy?
Speaker 11: Okay, but but kind of going down my quick list year.
Speaker 9: You know, the guy over at Fox.
Speaker 11: News, I've seen people criticizing that, you know, running that in the ground, and you know, look, it was a surprise.
Speaker 9: I go for it.
Speaker 11: You Rother have a you know, a guy around forty that's actually you know, been in war and not seventy five years ago, been in war. You know, actually, cause whoever's gonna be there is going to have to do what Trump says anyway, you know what I'm saying. But you know, I don't have no problem there.
Speaker 10: You know, how good for you. You know you ain't drafting me.
Speaker 11: I mean I'm too you know, I'm too war athlete protesipating anyway, as far as you know, most rest of them, the deal far FK. I think that broke yesterday.
Speaker 10: I file I was asleep. That was a surprise.
Speaker 11: But let's see, you know, none of these people yet are actually in those positions. Cabinet heads has to be confirmed with the Senate. Now some of these other jobs, they can do whatever, and I don't know how long each one of them is gonna be there. But you know, RFK made to the finish line Tucker crossing being Whitehouse Press Secretary.
Speaker 10: To be honest, Phebia, I was kind of.
Speaker 11: Surprised on that because Tucker's gonna lose a lot of money if if he actually gets into that position, even if he's there three to six months or a year, He's gonna lose a lot of money over so hey, good for him. If he the longer he does it, that shows that he really wants to be there because he's going to be losing money the whole time if he can't be podcasting. And you know, one of the I know you want to take a break. But one of the guys that I've heard that wanted the job of Secretary of Transportation to somebody that was you know, basically owner and the father was a mega trucking company what we call him Megacre. You know I would have I mean, I liked the website that those guys run. You know, I won't give a name or nothing, because I'm about to use, you know, a dirty word, you know, to describe him in my opinion, so I'm showed differently. But to tell you truth about it, I think that would as far as you know, somebody's been in the industry for twenty five years, I think you see a lot of shit eating mega companies, first ship on the driver, shit on a small company, you know, shit on the owner operator. If if you could have trucks out here, you know, autonomous trucks, they'd okay and the heartbeat. And I've never been one of these people that was, you know, trying to be like plumbers. That's against copper pipe and PEX is obviously much better. But I don't see autonomous trucks being a safe Bible option in the next handful of years. And besides that, I can't remember of anybody else that I've heard of, unless you.
Speaker 10: Guys have got something the name off. But I you know, there's been a lot of them.
Speaker 11: Has been surprising, you know, it looks good, it feels good outside. Rubio and Huckerby supposed to be the the Israeli ambassador. You know, I've heard a couple of pro Trump people complained about that, and I'm like, well, you know, who could do a better job than Mike Huckabee because based on the agenda that Trump is basically go over there, right, based on the agenda that Trump has signaled, Huckabee is the right choice to execute the president's desires for Israel.
Speaker 1: I would say that, wasn't you.
Speaker 11: Well, well, anybody's gonna do is just go over and so yeah, you know, just whatever, you I mean, there's anything else we do?
Speaker 10: I mean, you need a couple more big you know.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I mean the only guy you could send over there better than him is what John Hagey? Maybe, right, I mean, that's about it. Who else you got that would do more of what Trump wants done for Israel?
Speaker 11: M Well, you know, oh, Mike, I mean, you know, he just don't make me sick.
Speaker 10: It's a mention of his name, you know, I mean, I'm you know, I mean, he's an.
Speaker 11: Old school, you know, conservative Republican. I agreed with him a lot, you know, most stuff over the years. I just don't see why it was there in the world. Some people says he's gonna pick him, Well, who was they going to pick?
Speaker 1: Well, that's the thing. Given what Trump has set forth about his attitude toward Israel and what he wants to do for them and give to them, et cetera, who is he going to send over there? You know, He's guy could have.
Speaker 5: He could have he could have named Aka's husband.
Speaker 2: He's Jewish, isn't he?
Speaker 1: He's Jewish? But it doesn't mean that that he would be the guy to execute everything the way Trump wants it. I I think that would be a bad idea. Actually. Besides, isn't he busy working with like the UAE and all that. I mean, he's he's doing other parts of the Middle Eastern process.
Speaker 2: I have no idea what his family is involved in.
Speaker 1: Well, they were when he was in office. They were as if I remember correctly, I don't know. Maybe I'm miss I.
Speaker 5: Don't think they're unless they I mean advisory capacity maybe, But I don't think they're going to be involved in this go round like.
Speaker 2: They were the last one.
Speaker 11: Well no, somebody told me ask the question here real quick, and I get out of way and you can go on the break and come back to me later. I'm kind of in the middle of get loaded here anyway, But I'd like to know what everybody thinks. Do they think that RFK and most of these cabinet you know ficks, which you know RFK and Rubio is really the only Oh yeah, I know Christie Now's sposed to be over the Homeland Security.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 11: And I think what he appointed Telsea Gabbard too. I don't think that's something that has to be I'm not sure that it has to be confirmed with the Senate or not. But what's everybody think about these picks?
Speaker 10: If they are actually gonna.
Speaker 11: Get confirmed in the Senate, especially under Mitch McConnell two point zero, that seems.
Speaker 18: Luck we have.
Speaker 11: Now do they think they'll get through, especially OURFK.
Speaker 1: I don't think they're going to have any problem. You know, Republicans keep their votes together rather well in my estimation.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think Gates may have problems. There's some people there that really don't like Gates, and I think they're going to do what they can to try to keep him from getting confirmed.
Speaker 1: You think that they would risk arguing with Trump because that was one of the theories on the lamestream media, is that he might be throwing Gates out there to be the guy that they can knock down, and then you know, they'll let the rest of his picks go through. Because here's a weird thought, and that is that Gates is re elected. He just resigned from Congress, but he's re elected for next session. So couldn't he technically, being that he resigned his seat for this Congress, couldn't he step back in and retake his seat if you know, let's just say he gets knocked down in the process.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't think he can. I think once he resigns, he's resigned.
Speaker 11: He was pushing for his replacement, so they would have you know, everybody from whord go by the time Trump gets put in. But I don't know how much you all have stained about this, but I think.
Speaker 10: That he'd probably end that. I've seen these alternative theories that the.
Speaker 11: Santus would appoint him, but I've also if they did and they to replace Rubio.
Speaker 10: But I've also seen Laura Trump.
Speaker 11: You know, they some people's kind of jockey and her for the position, and she said that she would do it.
Speaker 10: That's in a clip.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I saw that suggestion to the Lara Laura or whatever how you say it, Trump being suggested. I you know.
Speaker 6: Mhm.
Speaker 1: I I figure they're gonna they're gonna do what Trump wants is what the Senate's gonna do. But anyway, yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 5: The Washington Examiner has a story that says, let's see, he announced that Gates resigned from Commerce effective immediately, to street up the process of filling the seat and protecting the very slim House majority. They're talking around to Santas and there's a theory out there that the Santas could name Gates's father to the position, and then he could sde it back to his son if he doesn't get confirmed.
Speaker 10: So that look out a lot of people.
Speaker 5: Well it would, it would definitely. His dad was a former His dad held something I think in state office.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, well.
Speaker 5: Either, I mean, I he's gonna I think he'll get confirmed, but there's gonna be you're gonna see some people speak up that just don't like.
Speaker 15: Him, not fair enough.
Speaker 2: A lot of people all, yeah, here he goes former Florida.
Speaker 5: Senate President Don Gates, the father of Matt Gates, could fill the vacancy impossibly, see and see back to his son if he fails to get Senate confirmation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I was just wondering that since he had won reelection for the next Congress, technically he resigned from this Congress. You know what I'm saying. You get the technicality I'm reaching for here? Uh? Is that technically speaking, even though he's not in the Congress right now because he resigned, he's supposed to take that office again and get sworn in.
Speaker 2: I don't think he can. I think once he resigns, he's out.
Speaker 1: I don't know. That's it might be a technicality they've never faced before.
Speaker 2: Who knows, because.
Speaker 5: That's why it goes back to the the governor to appoint somebody. And uh, that's why they're they're looking how they can finagle this thing that would allow him back in. Yeah, but I want to resign even if you got reelected. I think once you resign, you've resigned your seat, so you've given it up even for this next session.
Speaker 1: Well, it just seems to me, though, that we've always counted it as Okay, now you need to be sworn in again, right, because you're technically being part of yet another Congress. They you know, it's declared another number congress whatever, right, technically speaking, Okay, so he's no longer part of this Congress, but he already has a seat waiting for him for the next one. I don't know, you know, maybe maybe somebody. Yeah, but you see how I could think that though, right of course. Okay, well, I'm just it's just what.
Speaker 7: You could think that.
Speaker 1: Okay, No, I just I don't want it to seem like I'm just being stupid here. It's just a matter of you know, I'm wondering if that's part of the game plan, because look, the ethics investigation stops because he resigned. There's no need for the ethie investigation. Now, boom, that's gone. Well, the next Congress comes in, that's all Republican controlled. There's the end of the whole thing there, you know. Uh, maybe it's just a move to do that. I don't know. Anyway, I think we're gonna have to stay tuned on all of it. And uh, Harlan, I'm gonna put you on hold, but I'll come back around. You're getting loaded up anyway. We do have another caller on the line, but I am gonna take a quick break. Uh, if you don't mind, be Pete. I mean, we gotta at least get one end during the show. Okay, but you don't mind. You got anything you want to drop in before we go to break.
Speaker 5: No, I'm still researching this to see if I can find you a defendive ad answer. I'm gonna go put on some coffee and i'll search through the break fair enough.
Speaker 1: Maybe i'll refill my drink and you guys can do that. And wireless caller, uh oh, yeah, you're still there. I'll bring you on. Let's see what area code? Does it say? Nine one six area code? I'll bring you on when we come back from the break, and anybody else who calls in at three one nine five two seven five zero one six, and if nobody else calls in after that, we'll go back around the horn and start again with spent kent. But either way, stick around because the live open mic Friday Night is happening here on ochelly dot Com again three one nine five two seven five zero one six. We'll be back after this if you use expressed my callers, though there anyone else who happens to get on the air of jelly dot com, do not necessarily reflect the US a Jelly dot com or check, and we are not responsible for getting stupidity which you might issue.
Speaker 13: Thank you revelation through conversation, go ahead calling the.
Speaker 7: Truth about the day.
Speaker 1: If right, well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 12: Bakers claim Oswell girlfriends, he Knew Ruby and Verry Ganser weapon what.
Speaker 1: I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 5: But okay, I'm bild and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 7: Come on now has a real.
Speaker 12: Effort on the DFA assassination.
Speaker 1: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at Well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judithbary Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at ki as JFK at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judith very Baker in her own words.
Speaker 2: Thank you for all the great information and.
Speaker 1: Just quick reminder, I will have copies of Walt Brown's book at JFK Lancer. November twenty second to the twenty fourth this month, I'll have copies of that book available for sale at the o'celli table in the books store, along with some other interesting books that you've heard about on the show, like by authors like Mike Swanson and a few others, and a collection of T shirts will be there for the event, and maybe some others if they get here on time. And that stuff will be available at excuse me, the Downtown Marriott in Dallas, Texas, November twenty second to the twenty fourth. And if you don't want to attend in person, but you want to attend online, or if you want to attend in person either way, Actually you can go to Assassinationconference dot com and use the code Ocelli ten to get ten percent off whether you're buying a virtual ticket or you're going there in person. So Assassinationconference dot Com for this year's Lancer JFK conference, and yeah, it will be of interest. I assure you some fascinating speakers and all that stuff, and I will be the live MC of the event. So there you have it. Ocelly ten is the code to get ten percent off at Assassination Conference dot com.
Speaker 13: Do you like history real history that you were never taught in schools. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led.
Speaker 1: Up to this.
Speaker 13: Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 19: Uncle, do you remember that time when Benjamin Fulford said that an Asian secret society was going to dispatch ninja's to take down the Illuminati?
Speaker 1: Ooh, that's interesting, Yeah in the clatroom. Yeah?
Speaker 19: Did that ever work out too good? No, it didn't didn't. But here on o'chelly dot com Radio Network, things work out a bit better, don't.
Speaker 1: They much better? Much?
Speaker 20: Mean, it is clear and understanding about the programs, the programs, how much clearer getting live people into it. They really have a good conversation going much better, much better thing.
Speaker 19: I say, forget Benjamin Fulford and his ninches and listen to the o'chelly dot com Radio Network.
Speaker 20: I agree, it's straight to the point, straight talk, and I.
Speaker 15: Like that idea, oh Chelley dot Com.
Speaker 3: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times, and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis may not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island armed with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, The Warstate dot com in Denial.
Speaker 21: The Secret Wars with Air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files.
Speaker 22: It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the life in denial, secret wars with air strikes and tanks Larryhancock. For more information go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical.
Speaker 12: This is James Corbin at Qorter Report dot com and you're listening to The Effect dot com.
Speaker 15: Yo yo.
Speaker 23: This is Doug Campbell, host of the Dallas Action Podcast presented by Wall Street Window, and you are listening to the o'chilly Effect revelation through conversation nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 1: You know what uranium is, right.
Speaker 15: O Chili dot com.
Speaker 1: Second segment of the Friday Night Open Mike here on the Ocelli Effect, and we're closing it out. This will be the last one. Next Friday, I will not be live because I'll be in Dallas, Texas for the jfk L Answer Conference. So uh, if you guys are joining me there, that'll be great. If you're gonna do it online virtually, do go get your ten percent off by using the Codocelli ten at Assassination Conference dot com. But that's a week away for now. As I speak to you, you can join into this conversation if you're hearing us live about twenty minutes after the hour of nine and we're gonna go all the way up to ten pm. When the Age of Transitions begins with Aaron Franz on Ocelly dot com Radio. He'll be live. Uncle will be live after him at eleven pm Eastern, And that's the plan for the rest of Friday night. But till then join us three one nine five two seven five zero one six. Bet Pete, you got your coffee?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I got I think I have more a more clear answer for you on him being able to take his seat after this session, Okay, apparently the rules are he resigned, so then he vacated his seat, which means he also vacated the seat that he has coming up the House. The governor can appoint somebody to fill out this term, but when they come back on January third, that seat will be opened unless unless De Santis can have an election by then, And they've already started preparing ballots and everything, because it's just an election in the congressional districts that the Gates represents, and they're not worried about losing it because it's solid Republican.
Speaker 2: So no matter you know, who runs for the election, they're really not worried about it. Stay in republic.
Speaker 5: So he has to the congressional representatives have to be elected, so that means they have to run this special election and they're going to try to get it done before the third of January so that that person can swear in that day.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he gives up the seat. He gives up the seat, even for winning a reup.
Speaker 1: Well, there you have it, all right, It's just interesting to me. But if that's the rules, that's the rules. Anyway. Let's get back to the callers. Nine one six area code. Let's see, there's the button. I hit it. You're live on the Friday Night Open Mic.
Speaker 2: Hello, Duck, this is Danny.
Speaker 7: Hey, Danny, I wanted to call in last How are you doing?
Speaker 1: I'm doing okay. How are you this week? What's on your mind?
Speaker 7: Well, I'm a little under the water. I wanted to call last week. Uh, I got stuck with a very wild two and a half the old Grandson. But I listened to the show because I wanted to call up and be accountable and responsible and wipe the egg off my face because I called in on your election show, and I called it for Harris and I got it wrong. So I did a lot of deep analysis where I personally got it wrong. I think the most important questions of the Democratic Party is where they got it wrong. But I was but I was catching part of your all these uh these appointments that Trump's thrown out there for his cabinet, and it's kind of a reminder why he lost in twenty twenty, because I mean some of them were a while. Matt Gates, I mean that the that just that just blew me away. I'm just I'm just this is going to be a side show. Marco Rubio, that's that's that is a diehard kneacon, So this this will be interesting.
Speaker 18: Your thoughts, Well, excuse me, VP, take the mic for a moment.
Speaker 2: Bless you.
Speaker 10: Yeah, d I.
Speaker 5: To be honest with you, I think they they tried to pull a fast one by getting UH commonly in there, and it just blew up in their face. Some of the some of the comments from some of the exit polling was saying that you know, hey, you know this, this woman was handed the job. I mean, you know, she was handed the vice presidency because she was a DEI pick, and then she was handed the nomination.
Speaker 2: They just couldn't believe that there wasn't.
Speaker 5: Some type of open UH convention where people could vote and choose that they wanted to do.
Speaker 2: And I think I think they were trying to be slipped and uh.
Speaker 5: I think they had it all mailed down, but they didn't realize that.
Speaker 2: The public wasn't gonna put up with it.
Speaker 5: I think it ticked off a lot of Democrats the way she was UH put in the position.
Speaker 7: I agree with you because this is something with my big issue because they don't sit here in fight with you guys, but I fight with more of my more democratic and liberal friends. I've been fight with them ever since. So Obama got elected, when he promised all this hope and change and was going to look like he was going to be actually anti Warren. As soon as I saw we appointed to Secretary of Treasury, I looked at the lips and I go, oh, this is not hope and change. This is just more of the same. And they keep going to playbook, and I think that. I think with.
Speaker 5: Obama, you saw the party go further left and it just snowballed to.
Speaker 2: Where when Biden got in.
Speaker 5: You know, you remember the fights once Biden got in between AOC and Pelosi and people trying to mark their territory and people being told to stay in their lane. I think the party just went further left. I think the elected officials in the party were further left. I think that the voters who were Democrats, I always maintained that they're more, you know, the majority of them more to the middle. I think the majority of voters in this country are more to the middle.
Speaker 2: But I think the Democratic Party since Obama's second term just I mean, they went so hard left that they're about to come back up on the right side of things.
Speaker 1: See. I think there's other problems here besides that, though, and BPC's it that way. I get it, But I gotta tell you, I just think she was not a viable candidate. She was a poor candidate to begin with, and she got shoved in there in a weird way. They were basically running with Biden. Nobody likes her. This is the thing.
Speaker 2: I think that was the biggest thing is people just didn't like her. Yeah, they didn't like her.
Speaker 9: As a choice.
Speaker 5: I mean she pouted out before the first primary when she ran back in.
Speaker 2: Twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the thing.
Speaker 5: Its just amazes me how she vacated everything and then was suddenly, you know, picked by Biden. Made a comment and almost picked me, a woman of color as a vice president.
Speaker 2: So who was convenient Kamala?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well maybe, But that's the thing is that she was picked. And I don't see it as purely a diversity thing, but maybe on the other hand it is. And here's the deal, you can't It's just like the shock that people were in about why didn't they pick Hillary? That was ridiculous. She was one of the least likable human beings that was ever presented as a national candidate I've ever seen. She didn't relate to people. She made weird, sweeping statements, you know that were like offensive to everybody. You know, you're not really a woman if you don't vote for Hillary. What in the hell?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 1: Weird stuff like that she was doing, and nobody really wanted to back her. There was no legitimate excitement. I couldn't find uh enthusiastic Killery voters in twenty sixteen, and I couldn't really find you know, I found a few people that were sort of enthusiastic about Harris, but it was too little, too late, you know.
Speaker 5: I think that's the big difference to nobody except MOS's friends like Killery, and I don't even think they really liked her. I think they just tolerated her. Could be Kamala was light, but Kamala was you talk about an empty vessel.
Speaker 2: She's just an airhead.
Speaker 5: She couldn't, I mean to go And that's what kills me. I hear people saying, oh, she ran a flawless campaign. She never answered a single question straight up for anybody that was asking it, even people that were there to help her get elevated and win doing these interviews in that I mean, Oprah did this this you know, live town hall thing, which you know, come to find out, got paid a million dollars for it, and Oprah says, I didn't get anything ever, which doesn't really square too much.
Speaker 2: But I don't.
Speaker 5: I think people liked Harris, but there was just nothing there. I mean, they were electing an empty suit.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the other thing.
Speaker 2: I think that's the difference between her and Hillary.
Speaker 1: Well, and despite the complaint about her being the borders are, what did she do for the whole Biden presidency? She did nothing. Basically, there was nothing that was shown to the public that she actually accomplished or did. So you got nothing from her as a vice president, you got nothing from her. You see what I'm saying. It's like this was just the wrong candidate to be sticking in there. Guarantee.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, she took up a chair in the vice president's office, that's all she did. She turned down to it Joe Rogan, which would have given her more exposure. And he stated the reason why the other day.
Speaker 2: He said that she didn't want to be questioned about legalization of marijuana.
Speaker 5: Because she busted so many brothers and put him in jail when she was Attorney general, and so because she didn't want to have to deal with those kind of questions, she turned down the biggest opportunities she had and reached an.
Speaker 1: Audience, and it's just foolish, you know, with the with the kind of numbers they show you for Rogan, if you believe half of that is true, there is no reason in the world to not go on there.
Speaker 8: Okay, unless I would think she would be able with as long as she's been in politics, you would think, like when they asked her on.
Speaker 5: The view if there was anything that she would change from what she did with Biden, and there.
Speaker 2: No, nothing comes to nothing that I can think of. She could have very easily said we've relooked.
Speaker 5: I have looked at the border situation, and I have decided that, yes, there are some things that we need to do, some changes we need to make, and this is how we need to do it.
Speaker 2: Or I would have done something about the border earlier.
Speaker 5: Or I mean, she could have come up with any simple little thing to show that, yeah, there was a difference between what she wanted to do and what Biden's agenda was.
Speaker 1: Or even smarter than that will be beat even smarter than that would have been to say, look, I realize that a lot of Americans are hurting right now as a result of the inflationary situation, and I might have made different choices from Joe Biden. I'm not saying he was wrong, but I think that there needs to be different things done, and that's what I want to do. I want to change that as fast as possible and reduce the pain for many, many Americans that are suffering in this current circumstance because of the cost of living. If she even made an empty platitude like that when she was asked that question, you know, that would have been good compared to well, I don't want to change anything.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 2: It's just like I.
Speaker 5: Think it was Charlemagne, the god asfter something about what she wanted to do to better the economic situation, and her big answer was, well, we want to, uh, we want to put these loans out there for entrepreneurs, and we want to get African American males involved in selling pot.
Speaker 2: We want to finance.
Speaker 5: And I'm sitting here thinking, so you're you're you're catering to the black mail by saying, hey, we want to set you up in a pot selling business. You know, there's guys out there selling pot in the neighborhoods that are making a whole lot more money than when they would doing it I legally, but I mean as answers like that that when people when she actually tried to answer something, people sat there and realized she's clueless, absolutely clueless.
Speaker 2: You would think a professional politician would do better at some of this stuff, but she sucked at all of it.
Speaker 1: Well, and there you go again, a bad candidate all the way. She didn't know how to react on her feet. I mean, even if you think about when she debated, because remember the big highlight from when she was on that Democratic debate stage, which was, well, I was actually one of the little black girls on the bus. You know. That was how you went from that to being in the cabinet to doing nothing for four years, then coming around and saying, I know things suck right now, but I don't want to change anything and expect to win. You know what I'm saying. It's it's it's almost like, you know, you start wondering if people are throwing the fight that they did so bad in the ring, you know what I mean. And it's it's almost like she meant to lose. I mean, I don't know, I really feel like it was almost like intentional, you know what. This is how we're gonna make sure that there's no way anybody will get behind me. I mean, that almost would have made more sense than what I was looking at, To.
Speaker 2: Be honest, though, I don't think.
Speaker 5: I think it was more the people running the party didn't want her to win.
Speaker 2: That's why they nailed it, didn't they put That's why they put her there.
Speaker 7: It just failed nailed it. It just you nailed it on that part there, you do. The leadership is most The leadership is really this falls right on Pelosi and Chuck Schumer and the rest and all the big money donors that are, you know, the poloque experts. You know, I think she was just listening to them, and you know when she started talking about Tyce gouging and that. At the beginning of the campaign, I mean, they were at a deficit and she started to gain ground. But when you throw the Cheney's in there, and you throw Mark Cuban in there, you just started turning everybody off in that. In that aspect, I missed it because I thought there's gonna be a large woman's to turn out, judging from the twenty eighteen to twenty and the twenty two elections. I thought that, you know, I didn't realize how much memory hole that Trump was going to, you know, be had we would forget and she didn't offer him. There was definitely much better candidates that could have ran out and ran a better campaign. And the Democratic Party every wants to get any traction, they've got to run an actual primary. Let them fight it out. Lets the cream rise to the top. That's my opinion on that.
Speaker 5: Well, you also look at this. You know they ran Hillary and h of course they railed Hillary after Obama. They let Obama take a shot first, which really ticked off Hillary.
Speaker 2: Nobody hates women.
Speaker 5: You know they talk about, well, men are going to vote for a woman, this good, blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Nobody hates women more than women. I'll go ahead and say that right now.
Speaker 5: As a group, this dysfunctional group, all the pettiness that gets involved when you get a bunch of women.
Speaker 2: So they complaining about white men, Well.
Speaker 5: White women didn't vote for Well, apparently Latina women did to a degree. But Trump picked up in every demographic over what he did last time. He did better in the urban areas compared to what he did last time.
Speaker 10: Women.
Speaker 5: If you're relying on women to put your person in office and she's a woman. It's not gonna happen because women hate women, plain and simple. They cannot get along. I don't care what you say. There's always so much pettiness involved. Women were not gonna put her over the top, and that's what they were relying on.
Speaker 1: Can't argue with that logic either. But yeah, Dennis, she was just a bad candidate. Is the problem all the way around? For a list reasons?
Speaker 7: Well, this is you know this, this should have been a message that the Democratic parties should have been caught on from, you know, two thousand and eight. You know, in the campaign that Obama ran in two thousand and eight, Hillary was the front runner and Obama overtook and controller and then in twenty sixteen they basically stopped Bernie Sanders. And you know, they're just not learning their lesson. You know, you got let an open primary used to be held in the past, that the Democrats would would you know, they would have a certain wing fire squad beat the hell out of each other. At least they would, you know, run a decent candidate.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 7: And I am curious one thing, Bpe. You say, where where were they going to left? Because just my perspective. I always have a problem to the Democrats. They start going right over the middle to the right. I'm just curious, you're what do you mean by the left?
Speaker 5: Well, when election time comes up, Bill Clinton was.
Speaker 2: A master at this.
Speaker 5: He ran as a Democrat, he ran as a moderate. When he when election time was coming up for re election, that's when he made the move about changing work status for welfare and started taking on more of the Republicans' ideas of things. That's what got him to be elected. He slid to the right for the election. But if you look at the past four years, look well even look at when AOC and Taleb and Omar and all them were voted in, things started going to the left. This Inflation Reduction Act was nothing more than a green, a green, bottomless pit when it comes to money.
Speaker 2: I think the.
Speaker 5: Left people calling the shots in the Democratic Party have gone more progressive since Obama's second term, and I think you're seeing more of it now. You know, the only reason that Hillary was allowed to run when she did run was because she controlled the purse Springs. They were in debt and the good old Clinton Foundation decided to bail out a bunch of back view money that they had to pay out from prior elections. So Clinton controlled the money and that was part of the deal. When she ran. Donald Brazil made the comment that, you know, there were only certain things that we can do as a Democratic party because Clinton controlled the purse strings and what she said goes. So there was a lot of behind the scene things going on that Hillary had control of that a lot of people didn't realize. That's how she got where she was. But again, she was just so hated by most people and a lot of women. There's no way in hell she was going to win. You know, I don't care what those polls were saying. There's no way Hillary was going to win election. Nobody liked her. Kamala like, she just didn't have anything to back up her game.
Speaker 2: She had bad game.
Speaker 1: So there you have it. I mean, it's just any which way you want to slice it. She was just the wrong candidate and she was put in the wrong way and Biden held on too long. All these things are true, yep, And therefore you know you had Trump. They know what they know who is. He's been in our face now for you know, nine years, so you know, you know what you're getting there. Kamala was the open question went.
Speaker 5: In our democracy to crumble. It's going to happen any day now.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know what's going to happen in the next four years, but.
Speaker 7: Yeah, can I can I can I tell you something observation I was leaving, you know, after I talked to you last I was driving that morning after the electional results is pretty much confirmed that Trump was going to be the next number forty seven president. So I was driving to do that morning through Oakland on the freeway and they had the electronic billboards and they had a it was kind of a pretty billboard with the sunrise and said it's going to be okay, and that's the birthplace of Kamala Harris. So I kind of I'm still seeing that sign. So I think eventually I believe in the America and somehow, some way, it's going to be okay. Well, ain't going to be pretty, but it's going to be okay.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess we'll just have to hold on tight and see how far we get, because you know, I don't know where this is all going. I mean, I'm looking at these well I think, yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Think some of the claims that were made in this you know what we heard for for what the past two year, well past four years, Donald Trump gets back in.
Speaker 2: You know, it's a threat to democracy.
Speaker 5: And yet you look at what they've done since well since Hillary ran. They they I mean, they cut Bernie Sanders knees out from under him in the primaries.
Speaker 2: You know, he was winning, and basically.
Speaker 5: Clinton says, you know, Bernie, really doesn't matter how many delegates you did, because I got the super delegate.
Speaker 2: So matter how well you do, it ain't going to be enough.
Speaker 5: And they basically just cut him out. You know, So where was the democracy in that? Then we saw what happened with Biden, and we saw we saw legislatures and election boards around the country because of COVID. They saw an opportunity and they took advantage of it so much that you had eighteen million fewer people voting this election. They were either disinterested or tired of it, or just didn't give a damn and didn't show up. So, you know, we've we've had all these claims that, you know, Trump is such a threat to democracy, and the Democrats have shown for the past three election cycles democracy doesn't figure into it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: I told some friends of mine that you know on the job site that are that are liberal. So I told them, I said, you know, so Camala's your choice. Well, yeah, yeah, I've already put it in place.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well did anybody ever vote for did you vote for?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, where's the democracy in that? If I hear one more time than you know, a threat to democracy. I'm sitting here thinking the Democrat Party has been a threat to democracy since they were created. In the way that they play politics, they're good at it, they are good at their game. Unfortunately, they just didn't have the person to front the game this time. And people saw it and they're sitting here thinking, wait a minute, how come Biden can step down and she's just suddenly picked for all this?
Speaker 2: Why don't we get some voice in it?
Speaker 5: And you know, just talk to Bernie about democracy when it comes to the Democrats side of things and see what he tells you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, let's try ridiculous, let's try and get back around everybody who's on the line, and uh, Dan, I'm gonna put you on hold and try and get back to you. Thank you, and uh you know, but give everybody like just a couple of minutes to go through so that we don't run at a time. Here. Oh let's see, you know, but what can I say? I mean, I'm exhausted from even talking about all this. So Smith, Kit, I know you're still there. Where's the fight at.
Speaker 9: Man, it's still in some other card. They got a good boxing match going on, but I don't know who these guys are, so it's it's not even close to Tyson. They did, they didn't show up. They showed them in the back. I wasn't listening because I had a music because I'm listening to this show. But they showed them showing up going to their dressing rooms, Tyson his entourage and Jake Paul and his entourage. So that'll be coming up probably it's probably another hour because there's still a couple of matches supposed to go on.
Speaker 1: Well, they got to a couple of their money's worth, right, So yeah, cool? Cool?
Speaker 9: So anything you have been waiting on that match? And I was gonna say real quickly, I want to change gears and actually talk about something like that. I don't want to talk parasites anymore. I don't want to talk about parasites, So I just wanted to say. You know, Jimmy James said, hey, what's up. Yeah, I don't have anything to do with Democrats anymore, and to do Republicans, I don't care about that. Yes, I'm a voluntarious sir. Yes, I'm an anarchist and everybody should know that. I'm sure he does. I'm just hoping I'm out an anarchist he don't like, because we've always been cool. So I'll leave it as that.
Speaker 10: I mean.
Speaker 9: And by the way, we've had some great shows about anarchy, natural rights and everything here on the Ohli Effect years ago, a few years back, when we used to do the Wednesday night calling show here, I was still hosting with you, and we had guys like Van Archy and Captain Trips and Nature Boy. Well, we had some epic shows. So just to get that out of the way. The Advancer, you know, again, everything's cool with me and Jimmy James. So I don't know if there's what was going on there earlier.
Speaker 1: Advance Vance does his own thing on Saturday nights on Rumble. I think if you check it out there on Rumble and a bunch of other platforms, a Saturday night anarchy. So he does that. It's a video podcast with with somebody else I can't remember who, and.
Speaker 9: Can you drop me a link? Can you drop me a link on Messenger? Facebook Messenger at some point?
Speaker 1: Well, I can't get into my Facebook right now, but I'll try because I got locked out somehow. But I'll try and get in there and give it to you. But if you just appreciate that, yeah, definitely just for this or what Saturday Night Anarchy or the New Prisoners I think carries them to the New Prisoners network on Rumble, so you know, check out both of those.
Speaker 9: I've never gone on Rumble, so I don't even know how to do that, Okay, and then search for it there.
Speaker 1: I'll see if I can find it for you and uh and send it over to you on Facebook once I get back into my account. Okay, but I got locked out, like do it?
Speaker 9: She's still in her account. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, there we go.
Speaker 9: I could probably that I make it easier, but yeah, and yeah, I wanted to catch up with you guys and say everything. And I'll say about this, what's going on in the world today. I just want to kill him, to stop the human race, to get along, work together, save this planet. Stop killing children, stop starving children, stop stop all this nonsense. Enough enough, you know, these parasites run this world, and it's just enough enough. But we'll see what happens. I'm not that optimistic, but I'm trying to be so uh, you know where I'm coming from. You know, it's fun. It's just going to be watching a Tyson fight tonight, this guy you know, and all his craziness, and just try to forget about all the craziness that's really going on in the world. So that's kind of why I'm glad to be here and hang with you guys tonight. So you know, if this is all this is my last time to talk for the night, I'll say, you know, peace and love to everybody. I mean, just spread the love around there.
Speaker 1: You go, brother, and same to you. Absolutely. I agree with all of your sentiments there at the end. But we are running down to about the last twelve minutes, so I want to try and get everybody in for you know, a minute or two to say whatever they want to. You know, might as well get back around. I don't think we'll get any newer callers, but Jimmy James, you're still there, right.
Speaker 12: Yes, no problem with you've spent camp. When I say on are just I'm referring to the actual abels in the streets causing problems. Most of them are from colleges, kids of government employees. Actually statistically an outlanders number of them, but no, no issue there. I predicted Mike tay since then knocked that day and asked pretty quick, I.
Speaker 1: Hope so yeah, yeah, I actually am. I'm rooting for Iron Mike to knock out Jake Paul. That would be great, So I hope so too, Jimmy.
Speaker 12: I could still be a quicker too, because I'll think that dude he doesn't understanding on heavyweight legitimate boxing match, but.
Speaker 1: He's actually one.
Speaker 12: Uh yeah, but you don't be none of that sissy kicked and crap either.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, But he's actually won some fights, that kid, which is scary because that's how bad the heavyweight division is. You know, the YouTube kid got there and was winning a bit. Yeah, but he.
Speaker 12: Has a face, the real, the real dude. Here comes Iron Mike. He's going to knock him out. Mama told him to knocked him.
Speaker 1: H ll cool Jay shout out for him right there at the end. I guess Anyways, let's see Harlan. Harlan, Yeah, there you go. I think that's you. You're back live.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm gonna try to say a lot, you know, Small Time. That's a Saturday Night Anarchy.
Speaker 9: Of Tom Cooper.
Speaker 11: Tom Cooper on the TMV flap on the TMP platforms. If you got Twitter, can't, Yeah, I'm pretty sure that they banned Tom.
Speaker 10: Off of Twitter. If you could find.
Speaker 11: What's his Twitter handle jump code number six or anything TNP the New Prisoners, you should.
Speaker 10: Be able to find it.
Speaker 11: They usually start about I think it's about eight o'clock Eastern. They go for three or four hours. But I hadn't heard Advance on here in months, and some of the times I've jumped in over there, I've not heard him.
Speaker 1: Oh I wasn't a he that because he was yah know, he was over there regular though.
Speaker 10: Right, Yeah, I didn't know if he you know, if he got sick.
Speaker 11: I ain't talked to him since fact, you know, last winter when I lost another phone, I lost his phone number two, and I'm not you know, I've not heard anything.
Speaker 10: Back from him. You know, I ain't seen him nowhere.
Speaker 11: Maybe on this show here A couple of times that was it, but to get the Danny's point about what the way he's feeling, you know, from the Democrats and Kamala even though that I didn't want to see her when but you're in California, Daddy, if you lived, you know, around the folks I lived at, and if you'd heard this Obama still running the country for the last you know, almost forty years and saying that you didn't really you know, care for ether one of them. I just seen Saint Trump.
Speaker 10: You know, because I hear that shit all.
Speaker 7: You know that that I was.
Speaker 10: Wanting to hear it.
Speaker 11: But if you go back and look to numbers and those key swing states hit did look.
Speaker 9: Like that she had a massive advantage.
Speaker 2: I thought she was gonna win, my soul.
Speaker 11: I didn't think they was gonna be you know, a change so that low of a Democrat voter turn out, I figured they'd be less because as I've said on this show, and I've said with Chris Graves and you know, Angry Tiger shows, Jason Barker shows. I know I'm saying here several times, and I never just did by the overall voting number for the time of the pandemic.
Speaker 7: But I thought she was also.
Speaker 10: Going to win.
Speaker 11: And I hope Mike Tyson whoops that sidewalk says he's ass It would be a damn shame after all these years him come back.
Speaker 10: Let some people like cat whooping.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I'm with you, Garland, and uh yeah, I think you did right about all that other stuff. Of course, Yeah, TNP, like you said, if you look for the New Prisoners on on Twitter, you could find the Saturday Night Anarchy. I didn't know Vance wasn't over there lately because I don't generally listen to that show. But anyway, do appreciate you. And let's see what do we got left here? I believe we got Danny left you.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah, I want to back up with kit STN said, Yeah, let's stop killing women and children, and let's let's peace Rain and and the Harlem there. Yeah, I think in some ways Kamala ran a better campaign than Hillary, but she's just not a good candidate and she just started messing up when she couldn't answer very you know, just should have been at least a second base hit, you know, like on the view that you know what. BP pointed out that that was just an awful response, but hey, Chack. You're going off to Dallas. That's the birthplace of my bride of forty three years. And uh, my prayers with traveling mercies with you and your family that you get there safely and back home and that you have a wonderful trip.
Speaker 1: Hey, I thank you for that. Yeah, because we are all three going to uh to Dallas. That's true. So uh and I appreciate that. Thank you, man, welcome it. Uh yeah, it's I'm hoping that everything's gonna go well. But you never know when you travel. I'll be going there by car, so you know, a bit of a ride. But I've done it before. I did it with be Pete last year, and uh, you know, thank you appreciate it, man. And uh, you know, look, I what can I say? I mean, you know, here we are, this is the direction we're going in. I got one question for you, Danny though it is the only guy who's probably on here that might have been on the side of voting for Kamala.
Speaker 7: Here they did. I did vote. I did vote for I voted for three times in my lifetime.
Speaker 1: There you go, Well, at least you didn't vote for her three times that Tuesday, right, because then never mind, it's a joke.
Speaker 7: No, no, if we had that, she might have won.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, well there you go. Did she she didn't? Did she didn't win California? Or did she? She did win California?
Speaker 7: Right, Oh, she won California. Okay, she won handily. When she was attorney general, there was a little bit of a challenge. She won handily as a senator. I mean, I thought she ran a decent campaign when she ran for the senator. She was really got a lot of the s CiU Labor Union find her and she was.
Speaker 2: But go ahead, well that may.
Speaker 1: Be, but the presidential run just sucked. I mean, I'm sorry, that's all there is to it.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, when you start throwing Cheney after the strategies to pick off the Republicans, in my attitude, you can just look at the numbers of the Democrats. There was a lot of Democrats that stayed home. They didn't like the process. I mean, I had to just be on it, and I try to get that through to my Democratic friends that you've got to get the leadership to get their heads out and you know, out of the bubble.
Speaker 1: Hi, I hear you. Absolutely anyway, Danny, I appreciate you I appreciate Jimmy James and spent Kent and of course our friend Harlan for calling in, everybody for calling in and BPTE. I'm gonna give you the final couple of minutes here to say whatever it is you want to close out the show.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm just gonna leave everybody with a little article here from Yes the government knows best everybody sort of Costco. Last month, the US foodent Drug Administration we called almost eighty thousand pounds of Costco's popular store brand butter due to a critical labeling error.
Speaker 2: They didn't say it contained milk.
Speaker 5: So now we've got forty tons of perfectly good butter that's gonna be wasted, done away with because it doesn't say it includes milk, even though it's made for milk, and even though it had on the label that it contained cream, which is part of milk, it wasn't good enough.
Speaker 2: So that's our government, you know, looking out for us there.
Speaker 1: That's bizarre.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 1: They ought to gather it up and give it away or something. You know, they used to do that. We used to get government cheese and sometimes there'd be big bricks of butter too. Believe it or not. Government cheese occasionally came with butter. They had bread peanut butter even in some of those packages. Boy, the Reagan years were interesting. Anyway, all of that being said, be Pete, we got another one in the books here and this will be the last one. Yeah, before I go to Dallas. So next week, no Friday night show. But when I come back from Dallas, we'll get right back to it as soon as I can. I'm assuming i'll be live again on Wednesday or Thursday that week, depending on you know how long travel takes me and exactly how exhausted or beat up I am after the trip. Because I got a jib to do in Dallas. I'm gonna be the MC at the Lancer Conference. So once again, if you go to Assassination Conference dot com, you can get ten percent off your ticket if you use the code Ocelli ten. And if you want to meet me face to face in Dallas and tell me off or whatever, there I'll be. It's going to be an interesting list of individuals. All the speakers have held up so far that we've advertised. So it is what it is. And I got a couple of podcasts out there that give you an idea about what's going to go on at this conference and what's gone on on some past conferences. Although I really wanted to do another show about last year's conference but didn't get to it this year. Who knows. I got a couple more shows before I go, so I will do a few next week, but probably not. I can't do it Thursday and yeah, so I don't know. I'll do a couple next week, though. We'll get some out of the way. And if you can and you feel like you can afford it, if you can drop something in at ochelly dot com. I still don't have everything worked out for expenses for my trip, so anything you drop in there will keep the o'kelly's fed with a drink this kind of stuff as we make our way to Dallas, Texas, and will also help us on the return trip. So anything you drop in there will be helpful and will be much appreciated. But that's where it'll go this week. I paid most of the bills for the network already. I think I got one more before I leave that I got to take care of, and funds are low, so if you want to help out, hit the donate button. Atochelli dot com and chip in whatever you can, and I appreciate all of you that do have and continue to especially let's see some of the people called in tonight have made contributions, including Jimmy James and Danny I think, so you know, there we are. Oh BPTE has also put his money where his mouth is when it comes to this network. So I don't often say that, and I'm not going to give you details, but there it is. Credit where credit is due. So remember this, guys, no matter what, no matter who you are, where you are, when you are, I am merely o'celly and all of you are. Indeed, the effect the Age of Transitions with Aaron Franz starts right now on ocelly dot com Radio Stick around