Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Kaplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: In the American way is to stop evil, I personally believe, and I think the Founders would agree.
Speaker 2: That's why they bet everything on this. That that's why.
Speaker 1: God, divine providence, in the words of the Founders, allowed America to be created, helped America to be created, and has helped America to thrive. To stop evil. Do good things, but first stop evil. So when we sit here on a day like this and we realize.
Speaker 2: The evil behavior.
Speaker 1: That was in our midst at the highest levels and shook the very foundations of this country, it's got to make you furious. But then the key is throw smart punches, not wild punches when you get furious. And that's not always easy, right, we're all and there's such a thing as righteous anger. But if that righteous anger causes you to throw a dumb punch, it may actually aid evil. So that's where we'll start the show today. Obviously, I'm talking about the behavior of Barack Obama and the people at the highest levels of his government after Donald Trump won the election.
Speaker 2: But at the same time, let me say it again. I said it yesterday.
Speaker 1: I've got to say it over and over again because I think there are a lot of good people out there right now who have this righteous anger toward what Barack Obama and others did to Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Don't be fooled.
Speaker 1: Barack Obama is not going to be charged criminally. He is not going to be charged. He's not going to be arrested. He's not going to be convicted. That ain't going to happen. It doesn't mean he didn't do evil things. He did at the highest level, and it was designed to take down Donald Trump. It was a kupat empt, and it did tremendous harm to this nation. By the grace of God and the voters of America, not as Republican voters, you know, this country was held together and now we're off to more great things than this term. But the fact that it was evil doesn't mean that a it was criminal, because there aren't statutes designed to address every kind of evil out there. Number Two, if it was criminal, it doesn't mean that the evidence exists necessary to charge and convict. And even if it was criminal and the evidence is there to charge and convict, you still run into presidential immunity. And so no, Barack Obama is not going to be charged, he's not going to be tried, he's not.
Speaker 2: Going to be convicted.
Speaker 1: But he did some really evil things and America needs to know it. And that's why it's good that Trump is out there, that his administration is out there informing people now. Because as a Democrat, a former Democrat for many, many years, I can tell you that that there are an awful lot of Democrats who won't support evil, an awful lot of Democrats who oppose evil, an awful lot of Democrats who have died for this country. And so it's important that everybody, including a lot of people who vote for Democrats, that they understand the evil things Barack Obama and his top people did after Donald Trump won, and we can then talk about why do you think Obama did it? Did he do it just as a partisan? I don't think so, because he never liked the Democratic Party much.
Speaker 2: I think he's shown that in a lot of different ways. Why did he do it?
Speaker 1: And when we talk about Barack Obama again, I understand he's a five tool player. He has all these skills, his intelligence, good looks, he's a great talker, he's all these things that let him come from nowhere to be a two term president.
Speaker 2: I get all of that.
Speaker 1: But as we've documented on this show so many times before, and it has nothing to do with race, It has nothing to do with anything else. It has to do with radicalism. Barack Obama always has been an extreme radical in Sheep's clothing, And what do radicals want to do? Radicals want to undermine America as we know it so they can rebuild it.
Speaker 2: The way they want it.
Speaker 1: And Obama went about that and in a lot of different ways well at the same time on the surface, appealing to lots of different people. So I think these evil things that are now being very well documented and reported, not reported by the commercial media, by the mainstream media, but all these evil things, all these evil things, need to be exposed. So I hope the pressure stays on. I hope the White House keeps talking about it. But please don't lead people to believe Barack Obama's going to be arrested, because he's not.
Speaker 2: Now, what about people around Obama.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't have to face presidential immunity, But again I would caution you all of the people around Obama who were involved in doing these very evil things that started on a particular date, December nine of twenty sixteen. At least, as we can tell from the evidence, all of these people around him highly intelligent people. Now, as we know, highly intelligent people often do evil, but highly intelligent people who knew Trump was going to be the incoming president. Does anybody have any reason to believe that those people were going to be stupid enough to leave the kind of trail necessary to be criminally charged.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: So I just don't want people getting their hopes up that they're going to be criminal prosecutions of these high level people who did very evil things that cause great harm to our country. We just need to make make sure the full truth is known about them, about what they did, about what they tried to do, and make sure it never happens again. Three oh three seven one three eight the non text DA N five seven seven three nine. So we'll dive into all of that. I really hope you find it interesting. Obviously, I want you to listen to this show. But if you know we are going to get into some facts, we are going to get into some dates. I know that's tough when you're drive, and believe me, I drive two. But I do think it's important for everybody to know how this actually came down. But the starting point is, please don't be sitting there expecting criminal prosecutions. And an exhibit a on that, as I mentioned yesterday, is if Trump really expected Obama to be charged, the President wouldn't be out there saying the things that he is right now about Obama committing trees and et cetera. Because if a former president is going to be charged, that former president is.
Speaker 2: Going to have the best lawyers available in.
Speaker 1: The world, unlimited resources, that the case is going to be very very closely watched by the courts. In any indication that the President of the United States had put his thumb on the scale with DOJ or potential jury would undermine the prosecution. So there's no way a highly intelligent person like President Trump would be out there putting out videos of Obama being arrested in the Oval Office while Trump laughed. If he really expected there to be a prosecution three or three seven one three eight.
Speaker 2: Two, five five texts DA and five seven, seven.
Speaker 1: Thirty nine will dive into all of that sound, starting with Tulsa Gabbard, and keep in mind everything we're hearing right now from Tulsi Gabbard is very, very, very important. But keep in mind we're hearing it from Tulsa Gabbard, We're not hearing it from DOJ.
Speaker 2: So Ryan thoughts before we dive into the evidence itself.
Speaker 3: Well, it was interesting to me Dan watching the dueling narratives transpiring as the usual broadcast position.
Speaker 4: Here at six point thirty k on denvery.
Speaker 3: Of CNN on the left, TV and Fox News on the right, and how CNN was doing its level best to avoid anything related to the coverage of Telsey Gabbard at that press conference, how convincing she was, how credible she was.
Speaker 4: And we've had a cut of Jim Scudo cutting away.
Speaker 3: From her on CNN because it was doing too much damage I think out in the airwaves there. So there was that versus what Fox News was covering. And again there's a dichotomy there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, And the reason I sent that cut is because CNN, so much of the media was part of this really evil conspiracy, and you know me, I don't use the word evil that much.
Speaker 2: This was evil and they were CNN was a.
Speaker 1: Big part of this evil conspiracy because there was no evidence whatsoever of Donald Trump and Russia colluding. And that's why it all fell apart, right, there was no evidence whatsoever. Nobody was ever able to hand the media the type of evidence it should require before the media.
Speaker 2: Went along with this coup attempt.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so that's why CNN cut away, because you know, if you knew where you were going to die, you wouldn't go there, right, Peter Boyle's old line.
Speaker 2: So we'll come back and cover that. I did want to give it up, Dick.
Speaker 1: Ryan, because I know you could not sleep last night as I could not either over the injured deer that we talked about at the end of the show yesterday.
Speaker 2: And thank you to everybody who has great expertise in that area.
Speaker 1: Which I do not as a kid who grew up in Chicago and then you know urban areas of Colorado. But this injured deer clearly one leg, just being dragged along, not functioning in any way. And I was talking about, you know, I couldn't reach wildlife, and you know if the deer was in great misery, is there a legal way to put it down, et cetera.
Speaker 2: Here's the development. Here's the development.
Speaker 1: I went looking for the deer this morning, couldn't find it last night, went looking for it this morning.
Speaker 2: It has three baby deer. It has three very very small.
Speaker 1: Obviously newborn baby deer, so very important. I think that it's stay alive. So anyway, I'll update you further on that. But that's the newest development. Three or three seven, one, three eight, two five five. When we come back, we'll take you into some of the factual revelations today, and they're very significant, not because they're going to lead to to a charge against Obama. They aren't, but they do reveal very evil conduct. We all need to know about this. You're on the Dankapla Show.
Speaker 4: And now back to the dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 5: Multiple intelligence community assessments released in the months leading up to the November twenty sixteen election concluded that Russia had neither the intent nor capability to impact the outcome of the US election. On December fifth.
Speaker 6: We've been listening there to the Director of National Collegence, Tulsey Gabbard, continuing on what has now been a multi day effort not only with public statements like this, but release of documents to attempt to back up the quite extreme allegation that President Obama is guilty of treason and that he worked in some sort of conspiracy with Hillary Clinton, etc. In the assessment by the intelligence community at the time that Russia interfered in the twenty sixteen election.
Speaker 1: But the reason he does that, right is because CNN was part of this and this is all being documented now. So of course they cut her off because she is proving their guilt, not in a criminal sense. And this is where I wish the administration hadn't gone there, because when they talk about Obama guilty of trees and etc. Then people expect a criminal prosecution of Barack Obama. Right that ain't going to happen. Doesn't mean Obama didn't do evil things. He did extraordinarily evil things we are now learning in this time period that kicks in around December ninth of sixteen. And what it all boils down to him We're about to play sound from the from the dn I.
Speaker 2: But what it boils down.
Speaker 1: To is is the overwhelming, the overwhelming evidence flowing into our intelligence agencies was that Russia had not colluded with Donald Trump. Donald Trump had not colluded with Russia. That was the overwhelming evidence, because it didn't happen. It didn't That's why there is an evidence of it happening. It didn't happen. So the overwhelming evidence and lean of the intelligence agencies was there wasn't any collusion. In addition to that, the overwhelming lean of the intelligence agencies was that Russia had not been effective in meddling the election.
Speaker 2: Russia medals in every election.
Speaker 1: And then the question is are they meddling now to try to help Hillary Clinton? Are they meddling to try to weaken Hillary Clinton? But there was because obviously Russia expected Hillary Clinton to win the election. Everybody except expected Hillary Clinton. Donald Trump maybe expected Hillary Clinton to win the election. Go back to election day sixteen. Listen to my radio show. I think I was the only guy on air saying Donald Trump was going to win.
Speaker 2: But the point is, the.
Speaker 1: Intelligence agencies at that point it knew there was no collusion, that there was no reason to believe Russia had any impact on that election. And so what happens then? Then you get to December ninth that's why it's such a key date. And then as the intelligence agencies are about to roll in with a report concluding what I just told you, at least in part, Barack Obama stops him and he reverses their course, and he now directs that there be a reassessment. And from everything I've seen and heard, and you can listen to Tulsea Gabbertt for yourself, he then makes it clear what he wants, which is he wants conclusions that there there was heavy Russian involvement that mattered. He directs all indications to me are that. Obama then steps in and makes it clear he wants he wants findings that go in the direction of collusion with Trump.
Speaker 2: And then what.
Speaker 1: Happens at that same time, the White House leaks to these friendly major media outlets about collusion between Trump and Russia, knowing there's no evidence there was any. That's what's so evil in part. But let's dive into what Telsea Gabbert had to say. Cut sixth place, do.
Speaker 7: You believe that any of this new information implicates former President Obama and criminal behavior?
Speaker 5: We have referred and will continue to refer all of these documents to the Department of Justice and the FBI to investigate the criminal implications of this. For even the evidence of correct the evidence that we have found and that we have released directly point to President Obama leading the manufacturing of this intelligence assessment. There are multiple pieces of evidence and intelligence that confirm that fact.
Speaker 2: Yes, no, that's right, and she's right about that.
Speaker 1: She's right about that, and that's what goes to the evil here and the great evil harm to Trump in America. But that doesn't equal criminal charges. Okay, cut seven place.
Speaker 8: The president yesterday you've inferred as the former president helpingly to coup. Based on what you now see, you believe President Obama is guilty of treason.
Speaker 5: I'm leaving the criminal charges to the Department of Justice. I am not an attorney, but as I've said previously, when you look at the intent behind creating a fake, manufactured intelligence document that directly contradicts multiple assessments that were created by the intelligence community, the expressed intent and what followed afterward can only be described as a year's long coup and a treason. This conspiracy against the American people are republic and an attempt to undermine President Trump's administration.
Speaker 1: And this is where, And Tulca Gabbert said, listen, she's not the lawyer she's referring to doj et cetera. But here's the point. Treason there is. This evil behavior was in no way, shape or form treason. It doesn't fit those elements. I understand why on a human level, a moral level, that people like me would see it as Morally treason is sure, but legally not even close. We've been through it on the show before a day or two ago. Treason is a very precise definition that this doesn't come close to fitting because this behavior, that this what I view as evil behavior, is not intended to aid an enemy. You are not betraying your nation to aid another enemy. And so now, if criminal charges were to be brought here, and again I'm predicting they won't be brought against Obama, it would be a different type of charge. It would be a seditious conspiracy kind of charge, you know, where you're then engaging in criminal behavior to undermine the government. But this treason thing, yeah, morally I get it, and I feel the same way toward it. Legally not even close, and I think it's just confusing people. Hey, we'll come back and get into some of the more detail that was offered by the D and I today, and it's very important stuff for the reasons we've discussed. And it all boils down to from everything I've seen so far, I believe she's right and the administration's right. It boils down to the intelligence community looking at this and not that there's not collusion between Russia and Trump, looking at this and saying, doesn't look like Russia had any significant impact on our election, and then Obama directing that the I see the intelligence community duel one point eighty and start emphasizing Russia, Russia, Russia, and that's where this whole Russia hoax was born, and then leaking to the media and the media starts to run with it. In my mind, if that happened in the evidence I'm seeing all publicly reported is correct, that's just flat evil. So what do you think of all of this? What do you think should happen next? Three or three seven, one three eight two five five text DN five seven seven three nine.
Speaker 2: Do you think I'm wrong?
Speaker 1: Do you think there's grounds here to charge President Obama with the crime? Do you think that people close to in in the intelligence community made the sort of mistakes that have exposed them to criminal exposure or was it just flat evil? You're on the Dan Captain.
Speaker 4: Show, you're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 5: Do you or the White House believe that the Supreme Court's community decision protects Obama from prosecution.
Speaker 7: But I can speak to the President's feelings on this matter. He spoke to all of you yesterday in the Oval Office, but I also spoke to him about this this morning, and he wants to see all those who perpetuated this fraud against our country, who betrayed our country and the constitution, to be thoroughly investigated and held accountable. And it's been ten years of this and I would just add, based on everything the Director has said and declassified, all of you in this room should go through it and take a look at this report and review the intelligence because unfortunately that hasn't happened. And many of the people who perpetuated this hoax, Clapper, Andy McCabe, James Comy, and many others have been hired by major networks in this room to go on television and continue to spew these lies, knowing that they are lies.
Speaker 1: Now listen to the word that Caroline Lovett used, and I think she's brilliant, by the way, one of the best ever. And I agree when she says fraud. I agree when she says betray country. I agree when she says betray the constitution. That doesn't mean it equals a prosecutable crime. And I'll break that down in a second. But the words she used when she named them by name, right, Clapper, call me, et cetera, the words she used wasn't crime.
Speaker 2: It was hoax.
Speaker 1: And that was intentional, right, Because I think the administration knows that these people who did such evil, and they had evil intentions and evil actions, and they did an enormous amount of harm. It's almost biblical, if not biblical, that President Trump was able to overcome all of that, which has served this country greatly. But it doesn't mean that equal criminal conduct.
Speaker 2: And remember all these people who were doing this evil.
Speaker 1: These are very smart, experienced people with legions of publicly paid lawyers advising them. You know, do we really think that they were going to miscalculate and fall on the wrong side of the criminal prosecution line.
Speaker 2: I don't think so, But particularly when they have so.
Speaker 1: Much room to operate on the other side of that line, because there's this entire lane when you're in those high government offices, there's this entire lane of evil you can wallow in, you can travel in, you can bathe in, you can live in without it being criminal. And that's what they were doing. That's what they were doing. And the reason that so much of that lane doesn't have an applicable criminal charge is because government has to be able to function right without constant criminal prosecution of political opponents. And so between statutory law, which is you know, is what the legislature in Congress rights at the federal level, and case law, you know, the law handed down by judges and opinions, this big lane has developed. And I think that's the lane that these people were operating in to do their evil. And yeah, and trust, I mean, I'm not talking about any individual case. I'm just telling you I've spent forty years litigating high stake civil cases, often against very big corporations, and you know, so.
Speaker 2: I've seen it a thousand times.
Speaker 1: You get people in these high positions and they know how to walk that line where they can do some very bad things. And in my world, the civil meaning money damages world. Then yeah, it'll expose the corporation to money damages. But sometimes you get corporations that do that calculus and say, you know what, Okay, we'll pay some claims, we'll do this bad stuff, but we'll still end up way ahead because we'll save or make a lot of money doing these bad things that happens sometimes not all the time. But on the criminal side, give me a break. These people at these high levels, with all those lawyers, they are very, very careful to stay on the right side of the criminal line.
Speaker 2: And I'm so slipover.
Speaker 1: But to sit here and think that any of this bunch who sat down and did this premeditated evil to Donald Trump in America. No, So let's continue to talk about the evil because because American in the world needs to know what these people did. So all right, let's get to some more of this tulsy gabbered sound. Please, Ryan, let's kick it in with seven. Please cut seven.
Speaker 8: President yesterday levinferred to the former president help Ley to coop based on what you now see, you believe President Obama is guilty of treason.
Speaker 5: I'm leaving the criminal charges to the Department of Justice. I'm not an attorney, but as I've said previously, when you look at the intent behind creating a fake, manufactured intelligence docum that directly contradicts multiple assessments that were created by the intelligence community, the expressed intent and what followed afterward can only be described as a year's long coup. And the trees in this conspiracy against the American people are republic and an attempt to undermine President Trump's administration.
Speaker 2: Now let's go to the phone lines. On a moral level, yes, I agree.
Speaker 1: This, This was treason on a moral level, not even close on a legal level. If there is a criminally prosecutable event, it's it's not the crime of treason that's so narrowly defined.
Speaker 2: Mike and Eerie. You're on the Dan Kapla Show. How you doing?
Speaker 9: Eerie doing great?
Speaker 1: Dan?
Speaker 9: How are you?
Speaker 2: I am living the dream?
Speaker 9: Good. I'm glad to hear it. Hey, here's a time there. I just I can't, I couldn't help, but just want to learn more about it. The biblical a biblical hoax? What does it take to be a biblical hoax? I'm curious.
Speaker 2: I'd love to know, because I've never used that phrase. Oh you did, I didn't.
Speaker 9: Your secretary said that but that's the phrase you use. The secretary said that.
Speaker 2: So and so now trying to get Kelly upset.
Speaker 1: Mike, I think what we should do, you know, every now and then we do a gofund me on this show. I think we should do a GoFundMe to get you hearing aids.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I have a hearing aid.
Speaker 2: Get a new battery.
Speaker 9: But but I don't have a problem with comprehension, Dan, And that's your issue is that you are you are really really toeing the line here to support the come over and chief. It's just amazing to me your willingness suggest I mean, you talk about truth, but people don't really care about the truth to you, Well.
Speaker 1: That's ironic from a guy who started the call with a false premise. But but Mike, seriously, I'll buy the new battery for your hearing aids.
Speaker 2: I never used that phrase. But let let me recommend one thing to.
Speaker 1: Know. Why are you picking on Kelly trying to get Kelly angry by calling her.
Speaker 2: My secretary after the after.
Speaker 9: The term that you use, she answers the phone. Is this your secretary? She answers your phone.
Speaker 2: Mike, I'm starting to worry about you.
Speaker 1: Can I can I offer you one word of advice, and that is have you heard of Have you heard of Tony Robbins?
Speaker 2: Have you heard of Tony Robbins?
Speaker 1: I have Okay, Now, Tony Robbins has this great He has this great concept called living in a Beautiful state and you can google it up Tony Robbin's beautiful state. Because you live in such an angry state that it it interferes with your ability even to hear and comprehend.
Speaker 9: Dan, I think you misunderstand my frustration with you when you you you never get angry. You keep that little asseminate voice that you have, which is great. I'm appreciated, appreciative of that. But you kind of like just poke and poke and poke is to get other people angry with your little spind wish you have, I get it or anything like that. But I know you are as you are a seminist. So there you go.
Speaker 2: How about this, Mike, how about this? How much money do you? How much money do you have?
Speaker 9: What to bet you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's what I got, I got here, here's what.
Speaker 9: I got I got I got before.
Speaker 2: Here's the bet.
Speaker 1: Ten thousand dollars, ten thousand dollars we get, we get in the ring together for charity, and whoever is able to, whoever is able to walk out of that ring, gets to decide which charity the money goes to.
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 9: I like it, that's all.
Speaker 2: Let's do it. How much do you want it to be? How much do you want it to be?
Speaker 9: You tell you, hey, you're the one throwing down the bombs. I mean, how much do you wait? By the way, because I.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, I wigh enough to I wigh enough to take down eerie Mike two twenty five lovely. Yeah, so let's set up the match. Let's set up the match, and then I can show you how d Yeah okay, well, hey, don't don't get off the line. Don't get off the line. Just stay on the line. I'll talk to Kelly. We'll make the Orange man send.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, Mike, Well we'll see how much you love it? Yeah? Holy cow, Kelly, would you talk to Mike. Let's let's get that set up. Yeah, PC's what she is working on that as we say, good, good, wonderful, wonderful. What makes a person that angry?
Speaker 4: That was rare for him, even Forie.
Speaker 2: Mike's Yeah, yeah, I'm worried about him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I am now too.
Speaker 1: Before it was like the hearing aid is fritzed out and he's got some tenatus that's driving him crazy.
Speaker 4: I mean, which one is?
Speaker 1: You know? I hear it said both ways. I'll say it two different ways in the same sentence.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So we'll come back and hopefully we'll have the detales all set up for this for this sad end to Mike, You're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 4: And now back to the Dan Kaplass Show podcast.
Speaker 5: At President Trump's direction and with the support and coordination with the House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rick Crawford, today we've released a declassified oversight Majority staff report that was produced in September of twenty twenty. The stunning revelations that we are releasing today should be of concern to every American. This is not about Democrats or Republicans. This has to do with the integrity of our Democratic Republic and American voters having faith that the votes cast will count. There is irrefutable evidence that detail how President Obama and his national security team directed the creation of an intelligence community assessment that they knew was false. They knew I would promote this contrived narrative that Russia interfered in the twenty sixteen election to help President Trump win, selling it to the American people as though it were true.
Speaker 4: It wasn't.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 1: I believe everything she just said is true, and it is a scandal of the highest order. It is evil, public evil of the highest order, and every American needs to know about it. But for those people out there expecting there to be criminal charges, please don't get your hopes up. For the reasons we've talked about earlier. There's all sorts of evil that can be done at the highest levels of government that cannot be prosecuted as criminal. And I believe these actors who committed this evil were probably very, very careful to stay just on the other side of the prosecutable line. Three or three se one three eight, two five five the number text d an five seven seven, three nine. Doesn't make it any less important that we get the full truth out there because this was a coup attempt.
Speaker 2: I was one of the few on air scene that at the time.
Speaker 1: So Ryan, I understand you have some additional information from our disturbed caller.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some breaking news. Eerie Mike has chosen a charity for the boxing match that you've proposed, and it is Planned Parenthood.
Speaker 1: Why does it not surprise me that he would want to use charitable dollars to kill innocent children?
Speaker 2: Why does that not surprise me?
Speaker 4: Well, that's an open trol of you personally, of course.
Speaker 1: Well, and listen, bottom line is you could put a gun to my head and I would not give a dollar to Planned Parenthood. Would never happen, would never happen. So yeah, three all three seven one three eight two five five the number text d A N five seven seven three nine. That's his way of getting out of the fight.
Speaker 2: So yeah, all.
Speaker 1: Righty texter, Dan, please tell Erie Mike Kelly's title is associate producer.
Speaker 4: What a jerk?
Speaker 1: That from Alexa and I corrected him multiple times, but of course all he wanted to do on that call was misrepresent and bait. And you know, hey, I'm right here. You know you know where to find me. Don't go after Kelly. Holy cow, Dan, make it fifty grand. I will beat your blank that from Oh that's probably for Mary Mike. Right, Okay, Dan, I'll take that bet and hire said some guy named D. C.
Speaker 2: Lawyer says, so well, I'll fight them both at once. All righty, glad you're here.
Speaker 1: Let's get to some more of this tulsy Gabbard stuff because it's really important.
Speaker 2: Next cut nine, please.
Speaker 5: John Brennan lied, and he denied using this dossier in this intelligence assessment that President Obama ordered because he knew it was discredited, it was a politically motivated manufactured document. He directed senior CIA officials to use it anyway. CIA officer told the House Intelligence Committee staff as they investigated this quote, the director of the CIA, John Brennan, refused to remove it, and, when confronted with the dossier's many flaws, responded, quote, yes, but doesn't it ring true?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And again the harm was done right to Trump and the nation if they think if they had succeeded, this was a flat out coup attempt. Now, what they did succeed in doing was dramatically limiting what President Trump could accomplish in his first term. And who paid the price for that, America. Because Trump had a very successful first term by traditional measures.
Speaker 2: But we're seeing right now what.
Speaker 1: This man is able to accomplish as president when he's not up against an ongoing coup attempt fueled by a flat out false, dishonest, intentionally dishonest intelligence community reports.
Speaker 2: So yeah, now think.
Speaker 1: About what might have been if Trump had been able to have a full presidency.
Speaker 2: Now we know COVID came at the end, right, and we know that.
Speaker 1: That put a crimp in thing pretty significant, But think about what that first term would have been. Like, I guess that the silver lining is that now we get these staggered terms and he's had four years to think about what he would do a second time around. And you can see how America's benefiting from that. Three oh three seven one three eight two five five text d an five seven seven three nine. As we get to more of this dance. As a Texter, it's the same old No one will be prosecuted, no one will go to jail. And also no one on the left is going to change their mind. They will think it is literally trumped up charges. First of all, certainly, one hundred percent certainty Barack Obama is not going to be charged and convicted of any kind of crime. Not going to happen. I think he did evil, but he's like a lot of people who do evil. He's intellectually gifted, and I think he was very careful to stay on the right side of the legal line. And he's got this presidential immunity ruling going from as well. People in his inner circle. I think they were probably very careful to stay on the right side of the legal line. But maybe there's an exception here, you know, for perjury. I know that Tulsea Gabbert you just heard it, took this very direct shot at Brennan, you know, saying that he had lied, and you know there's a lot of testimony given under oath, so maybe there's some opening for perjury. But then you run into statute of limitations as well. My point is whether or not criminal charges are possible, and I'm saying, don't hold your breath.
Speaker 2: It's still evil, it still has to be exposed.
Speaker 1: And yes, the left isn't going to change their mind, but you just have to educate a few people in the middle and it changes everything.