Speaker 1: Oh oh, it's magic, you know, and we are here. Let's start off a little bit of fun stuff today. So yeah, let's do that, all right, bo, Welcome today is what the hell's today? Tuesday, eight twenty three am where I am eight twelve, twenty twenty five, and I'll be making lots and lots of us and finishing up this boatload of orders I have to make. There'll be a few days when I'm out in San Diego, and you know, I might just get lost somewhere and stay there. I am thinking, take a lot at what equipment I can I got this portable shower thing I could drape up in the woods. Fuck this place. Let them figure out how to fucking pay the bills. Anyway, how's it going? Uh oh right, let's go to Oh wait, before we go there, let's go to this one. Let me just read this to you. Philly man who was awarded four million dollars after being no Now this is put into question now right, being wrongfully jailed for twenty four years for murder is back in prison for killing a man over a twelve hundred dollars drug debt. The poetry, Oh, the poetry. He's not Irish that's all I'm saying, sure, Seoran, or is that just a misprospelling. We'll just call mister Thomas a Philadelphia man was wrongfully convicted in nineteen ninety two. Are you sure for a nineteen ninety murderer serving twenty four years in prison before his release in twenty seventeen, Are you saying that the system made him a killer because he had four million dollars He didn't have to do anything. I mean, I don't know what the what the lawyers took. They don't ever say that, like you're awarded that how much you actually come home with after the lawyers are done siphoning it out of you? I don't know. OI to the vey by MCA. That's what that looks like to me, young man. Yes, I'm going to kill again, I said, young man.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: He received a four point one million dollars settlement from the city for the injustice. Oh with the injustice, you know who paid for that, the taxpayers? There's the actual injustice. In twenty twenty three, Thomas fatally shot a man over a twelve hundred dollars drug debt. So what the here? He has four point one million or some fraction of that, and he said, you know what, I'm going to become a drug kingpin and kill people to enforce my you know, my street whatever you want to call it. You know, you better pay your debts or you die type of deal. You got to be an enforcer because of four point one million dollars wouldn't last forever. You see, he probably spent that on a car and some bitches, you know in twenty twenty and sneakers of course, lots of them in twenty twenty three. Man Yeah, yeah, okay, pleaded guilty in twenty twenty four to a third degree murderer, conspiracy, and ilegal gun possession, so he wasn't allowed to have one obviously because he was a convict. He now faces up to forty years in prison, returning him behind bars. Oh oh, it's magic, you know. There you go. That's our feel good story of the day. Yeah, all right, Uh, I hate this guy. I don't care what the fuck anybody? So the real hook of betteries that fucking fagot douche bag. So there is all right, let's go to where am I at this one? Huh? That's not where I'm at? What is that? Where I'm at what you doing? Oh this is the wrong one, that's why. Okay, so with a caveat here, the kid who's doing this video will pick him at part next because he's a fucking douchebag as well. But let's see, let's have a look at this because I find this interesting. Parents, you should understand who your kids are being influenced by.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 1: First of all, the dude's got like a dead animal around his neck, he's got a Chairman Mao poster on his wall, he's in Communist red and in other videos where he does this stupid thing where for some reason, in his little attic bedroom that he's doing this all in, he feels need to have more than one camera angle, so he switches over to the camera. You see his computer screen and his monitor is the Chinese communist flag, just all read with the stars, and you know, you know what looks like. So what the hell is it? Oh and we'll get even deeper into this. Well that sounds gross when you figure out what this kid's all about, but it says mister beast replied to my video thinking I didn't do my homework. This kid is the most obnoxiously arrogant stupid little shit. And as you listen, you'll understand he also doesn't know how to change a battery in a smoke detector. There's like ten videos that I saw, all of them, chirp all of them, every single one of them. And he's not even all right.
Speaker 4: Doesn't want you to know who phones him. He commented on my last video.
Speaker 1: Actor, I'm not even part of night media. Misinformation on TikTok is crazy. And then it says, so he that wasn't that wasn't replying to Ivan patriarchy here, that was iving Patricky replying to him. So first of all, that's a lie. There you have it. The kid, the kid like things. People should talk to him, but he's a nobody in his parents' addict because that's the other place that they stuffy if they don't stuff in their basement when you're you know, failure to launch and you're still living with them, and he's in there doing sodomite shit. So with communism all over him and calling people out for not talking to him because he's somehow in his mind thinks he's he's brilliant. But we'll go get into.
Speaker 4: That acting all oblivious.
Speaker 1: So now I really have to oblivious. He sounds like I'm telling you, man, I'm sorry, I gotta stop, but I have no respect for sodomites. I'm sorry every one of them that I've ever had to encounter by accident or in purpose or whatever, because of hiring people and finding out later whatever. They've always been a completely unreliable and their life is a fucking mess. And if any of them think or want to pretend that they're not also fully capable, even if they don't act upon it, of having pedophilia tendencies, bullshit. If it's there's two ways that they become that way, chemically induced through vaccination and other chemical processes that interrupt things and screw up your mind. But then introduce the trauma, some sort of sexual abuse event that happens to them, usually when they're young, and that arrested development. The body gets older, the brain does not, the maturity does not, and potentially we're drugged at the same time that they were raped the first time. They're going to have that mentality and they're going to seek victims the same age as they were when they first got abused for the rest of their lives. But hey, they can they better not act on it, but a lot of them have that tendency.
Speaker 4: O's who raised them three hundred million dollars. He's owned by the same people that own Kai Sanat, Hassan, Piker, Rizzler kids, these people.
Speaker 1: So this isn't really all that deep in it. Wow, Jews run lots of things in the media that influences your children. Wow, Wow, you're so brilliant art z it whatever the fuck. His name is.
Speaker 5: Drewski Playboy Max.
Speaker 4: He used to be owned by Scale Lab and made videos like these at one million subs. He needed more money and became friends with Reed Dusher, the CEO of Night Media who slept in nineteen year old Jimmy's when he was thirty, quickly got mister Beast a Honey sponsorship, then a sponsor with Aspirion, owned by a credit business that works with bankers and money lenders started by the Wolfson family, and suddenly all of his visions look how he holds the micdeos were about money. Night Media CEO is Ezra cooper Stein. Their investor is Peter Chernan, who owned Barstool Sports cameo and was Rupert Murdoch's right hand man who worked closely with Ari Emmanuel who owned all these people on record?
Speaker 1: Night Media squareled who's his name is? Dana White was on that he says he knows all these people. Yeah, UFC was was barely even interrupted during the lockdowns. Gotta have that circus.
Speaker 4: Rubbed the Mister Beasts channel and told him what not to say. Night Media got him an NBA deal with the Chicago Hornets, got him a deal with Amazon. Recently, guess who the CEO of Amazon is and mister Beasts got a three hundred million dollar investment from Alpha Wave Gamma run by Rick Gerson, who personally knows Trump's son in law Jared Kushner, the CEO of Blackwater and the Prince of the m Words. Why do you think mister Beast never accepted the interview.
Speaker 1: With Why was there a picture of him flexing in the mirror just then spliced him?
Speaker 3: What do you think the.
Speaker 1: Chairman Maunt was over your fucking right shoulder did with red lighting? You're holding the mic like you're holding a dick.
Speaker 4: Everyone I mentioned has in common, mister.
Speaker 1: Beat, I know what everybody has in common. They they didn't listen to you, and they didn't they didn't have you on their show or whatever, and you're bitching about it. That's that's the whole scheme.
Speaker 6: Here.
Speaker 1: Listen, listen what this little homo says. I've been patricky follow to learn how the world works. I expose the truth, followed to get smarter. What an obnoxious, arrogant little prick. Anyway, let's let's move on here. I'm gonna show you something else. I'm surprised he's even talking about that because he's one of them. Let's get down to the to the to the last one here, or maybe it was the first one. You're gonna be disgusted when you see it. So hopefully I can get to it, and maybe it's gonna.
Speaker 3: Cover up.
Speaker 1: This right here. This is enough to put it seal the deal for you. Okay, now you know who you're listening to.
Speaker 4: People like Andy Elliott, they know something that you don't know.
Speaker 1: You was a man puke factor warning coming up.
Speaker 4: You need to spend as much time as possible with shirtless men.
Speaker 5: What do you think?
Speaker 1: Do you not think this guy? Do you get it now? And there's a he actually moved the he moves around the mouth picture so that people see it in the shots.
Speaker 5: At least routine is he wakes up.
Speaker 1: I guess while he's calling out people for being connected to Jews, doesn't realize what Communism was founded by, Humo was created by, or what China is still is controlled by shirtless.
Speaker 5: Man with him right beside him in bed.
Speaker 1: Andy elliotts, he's saying that men need to increase their testastnoum by being around it and waking up next to it in their bed. This guy, this guy said this, This kid right here.
Speaker 4: Is not telling you the truth. He's not rich just because he works hard.
Speaker 5: Okay, he has a secret.
Speaker 4: He wakes up, there's a shirtless man right beside him in bed. He goes to work, He tells people, take off your shirt. Take off your shirt.
Speaker 1: That sounds like sexual assault to me.
Speaker 5: He goes to the bathroom, go to.
Speaker 1: Work and tell people to take off their shirts. He goes to the bathroom and tells people that sounds like he's a sex offender.
Speaker 5: Shirtless man with them everywhere he goes.
Speaker 1: He goes to the bathroom with shirtless man. Is this literally what this fucking guy is saying right now?
Speaker 4: What's the one similarity the stosterone compound? If you're serious of actually making money, hard work isn't gonna cut it.
Speaker 1: Being round naked dudes is this is the mental This is the mind of this kid. This is one of his first videos.
Speaker 5: Favorite influencers by their worst.
Speaker 1: Get shirtless either of course.
Speaker 5: Start taking credit and lock in people like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay. And then just to give you one more example of this, cry baby here. There's a lot of these things, so this one, this one, it will.
Speaker 4: Demonstrate the biggest plenty So.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, save this before it gets deleted. All the I go, do you know what a nine vote battery looks like? And then what I go, why do you think these people need to have you on their show or invite you anywhere? You're some dude in your attic bedroom with a chairman mouth picture on the wall. You're a weirdo, Yes, we get it. Juice or demons? What a Discovery Nation.
Speaker 4: Owner in West Africa owned Sabrina Carpenter and Ariana Grande. She's owned by the same people as Drake Hendrick, Katy Perry, The Weekend Jay z Rihanna. They're all owned and controlled by Universal Music Group. Sabrina's early life is that she's a humble Jewish girl from America. She was a Disney actor. Ariana Grande, another child actress, credits Cabala for her success. Lucian Grange is the CEO of UMG.
Speaker 1: Kanye said, I'm not saying there wasn't good information in here. I'm saying you're getting it delivered to you by a communist homosexual who's bitter because the only reason why he's talking against these people is because he wasn't let into the group yet.
Speaker 4: That Lucien was a puppet master. UMGI is majority owned by Van soam Beolores, whose family comes from the banking Rothschild Polschmidt dynasty through his grandmother who worked as a secret service liaison between France and Israel. His father was childhood friends with Edmund Rothschild and and On Bernheim. Bernheim credited it's.
Speaker 1: The last line in all his videos that you have to pay attention to. So that's why we're going through this.
Speaker 4: The sole person who built his biggest company, that's the reason he's rich. He owns thirty nine percent of Sockfin, which is the company that uses the same plantations as King Leopold and a Bunch in West Africa. The other half of the company is owned by his friends from the fabriars.
Speaker 1: There's people in here that ask questions like who's King Leopold? Or who's Leopold? Because apparently they they even if they don't remember what a Google search fucking looks like, they know what chat, GPT and AI looks like. Why do people ask stupid questions if you don't know the answer, figure it out. If you're that lazy, that is a stupid question. There are stupid questions out there. Is the one that you can figure out on your own.
Speaker 4: Family primary manager of the Belgian bank and a top shareholder of the Mendelssohn family Bank. They own one hundred percent of Belori Africa, which control.
Speaker 1: So he's on a tangent about area and grounde right now. In case a people forgot and got lost in the wood here. You look at the picture he's got up in here and go look jepresting something somehow gotta put that in there.
Speaker 4: All the imports and exports in Africa? Do you understand why Ariana Grande never invited me on her music?
Speaker 1: And what did you hear that invited me on her music? I don't even understand how, what the what the hell that even means but he's just a little bitter fucking side of my in his attic bedroom. That's that's what this kid is.
Speaker 4: You think everyone I mentioned has in common the biggest uh.
Speaker 1: They snubbed you and you're bitter. That's what I think. All right, So this one can go bye bye. Let's see what's up and up in the air. First, Good morning, Mike, How are you okay? Very good? All right? Oh, I can't tell from that. We should do that something. Hold on, he's not.
Speaker 7: It's working at least. Let me go to Hey, they screwed it up. Hey, look, it's saving that.
Speaker 1: It's like a higher level here because it says it's live. Do that someday. There you go one watching? The fuck is this?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: You know what I forgot to do? Let people know that I was here. That's that's the thing, all right. I hit the wrong every time I hit the wrong, So whoa? Another motherfucker dropped?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Cool, thanks bitches, it was it this time. Let's let's see there. Let's see the notifications here. Yeah that we already knew that one. But how did it drop again? From the same person? Did they were? They followed me twice? Oh? Well, went from one of two to ninety three. No, that's interesting. Thanks for all the sport fuckers. Let's see image length point paste. There you go and mm hmmm do we see now? We like that? There you go. That might make a more appealing to insane people. There's no eating now, I understand that. Thank you, other side of my brain. You think you're so smart. All right, well, let me do you a little adjustment on here. Let's hope that this one is enough. Let's gain gain some functions here. Oh you know what else we could do? Let's drop this down a little bit. Maybe there's another filter record add here. Boom boom, boom boom. You can't sell what I'm doing right now, but it's it's really cool stuff, trust me, so amazing. It would be mind pulling this way. I can't show you on the screen. You want to show you on the screen. They don't. It's too mind blowing. Inverpolarity. I'm not sure if that's necessary. Expanded compressor audio move through band equalizer. Oh that's cool, wicket, Let's go back to the already have a game. Never mind, let's bring up the gain a little bit too. Like there, it's hard because when I listen to this video on my phone and I have this bass booster on. I can hear Dave and Io just fine and when they're but when I hear the playback, I still also notice that my voice is way way louder. So let's say there's a decibel on here too. Let's see if I could do that one not the properties being back it's U yeah, filters, no, how do you do? New? I advanced audio properties? There you go. I swear I brought this up to like at least one plus deficible drop back down boy four whatever. But I want to make sure everybody can hear this. So that's kind of the point. This is about the media today, this one, and then when we get into the next video of it, I'm gonna I'm gonna step out and show you something else kind of related. But also before we go any further, I want to read this to you. I want to thank all of you who take interest in these broadcasts. The topics are often heavy, and while I see myself as a historical analyst first and foremost, my dad instincts compel me to discuss all things I perceive as potential threats to the well being of my and your family. I hope that through sharing this series, more people see this powerful cult of finance as a mankind problem requiring a manned kind solution or response. All good people from all walks of life must come together under a common, noble cause and protect the innocent. Could protect the future for our children.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: A ruled void of accountability leads to inescapable hell, especially in the age of the technocrats. And then there's the band by Amazon dot Com link for the series, and no, I never fixed that website. Some of the supplies came yesterday, and I worked, and I busted out a bunch of more orders and sauces, and more should be coming tomorrow. But I've got a little bit more left, like continue to work and hopefully knock out a lot of the stuff that I'm feeling the pressure of right now. But that doesn't mean more orders can't come in, because you'll your your clock will just have started, and by the time I get everything in order and get everything here, I'll have plenty of supplies and I'll need more orders. So yeah, it wasn't. It's only for them breaking of the two of the shipments back to back that has caused this delay, and then funny enough, the creatam that I ordered, they sent me monohydrate instead of hydrochloride. I'm like, are you kidding me? So it's on its way. It only took four emails and two voicemails for them to and and then to contact through the website for them to finally respond back to me and say, yeah, we did it this morning. Perry sent it out like okay, well that's not a mind reader, you know. Okay, So there's the sauces. Pigs fly off, apple smoke, bacon syrup in the hot sauce. That one takes a little prep but it's great. Let's see Zeus Juice and Zus Juice Extra hot. One has cayenne and lots of garlic. One has cayenne, garlic and houb and arrow. And that's when I like a lot these juice Extra hot Humsinger and garbanzo beans and cuman tastes like a spicy Hummus World World Hot Sauce Award winner and about a medium on the heat level. All right, when you get down it's so basically like usually you can kind of say it like this, sa starting from the top, working your way down, not to say that each one of them is progressively is hotter than the other. Some of them are abound the same level, but as they go down the list they get a little bit hotter. Like I could probably move the the Sergeant Pepper to the Zeus juice and slip flip them out, but I put them next to each other in a sense, one after the other. But yeah, I guess the Sergeant Pepper isn't as spicy as the Zous extra hot. But other than that, like you're going down the list, maybe a couple could be shoveled around. But when you get to like the Cosmic candy, the venom is a very spicy sauce, but it's also very tasty, and for people who like super hot, this will be enough for them to be satisfied, but not so overpowering that they can't taste their food. Same with the gun Slinger and give the boot, which will be back once I get similar to those think of a BOP's coming value way. Lava is a kto sauce. I've got those to make today, and then Kruper's Gold is Pierry Perry Pepper sauce, Slice of Life, a little bit of Caroline Reaper in that one a lot more Caroline Reaper and it's big brother here to the Toba. Haunted Heat is a really super tasty hot sauce that's smoked ghost pepper. And then these ones. If I get out, once I get out to La if I can get to Melissa's produce before they close that time, because I have to stop San Diego, then I gotta drive out to freaking Lake Forest, not wake Forest, Lake Forest, and drop off the other order and then figure out where the hell I am in relation to Melissa's. So it's probably gonna be a two day excursion. Lots of wet wipes. That's how he showered, motherfucker. Yeah, where you find a gym? Right, that's the other way to do it. You go to the gym, you do you buy a day pass. Is how you save eighty dollars on the hotel, but still clean yourself. Right when you get done with the gym, you just shower and go back to sleep in your van. Here you go. I do this all the time, man van life, for at least three or four days. We every once in a while, you know. But these are the three hottest right here, brand X, I have more dry pepper coming for that one. It's rugus scorpion pepper for that guy blueberry super nova, but am blueberry pomegrant juice. And there's also a three million schoot extract added to that same deal with this guy over here to your tale, minus the the blueberry pomegrand juice. The reason why this one has that in there because I noticed that I learned through testing this like if you have a very high antioxidant kind of like a bitter juice, like like pomegranate is and blueberry blueberry is not as bad. But if the blueberry helps the bitterness of the pomegranate, so that makes it spasy, it helps to knock out that oily taste of extract, the bad taste in the extract. So I don't use a low concentration extract and then just use a ton of the extract. I use a higher, more expensive concentration of the extract so I don't have to use as much, which means that there's less oil in it and less of that flavor. And then this one, when you put the blueberry pomegrant juice in it, like masks it so you'd barely taste it at all with your tale. You're gonna tak You're gonna notice that it's an extrap sauce. But it's also got a base of like cayenne and all these other good flavored peppers same as this one, so it's not as bad. It's not a straight extract and then freaking vinegarl like some people do. I don't understand what the health that's all about, but yeah, this one is very very tasty. Theyre to aale even though it's that that's up racheal on. You're kind of very graduated from spicy, and you're kind of into the I need something because I'm an endorphin freed now that that's that's where or tell is that like I could probably not even need more than three chicken wings without my mouth getting sore because it's hot. And then there's the hunted heat. Honey, sorry, heat right there, honey is right there. All right, now, let's get to it.
Speaker 3: Norman Lear, I think showed it. Beth. Norman Lear does good times, but nothing ever good it ever happened. He does the Jeffersons, so these things, if you look at it, there's some horrible messaging in him about who black people are some good pieces, but most of those good pieces he was fighting against. But if we never looked at the fact that Norman Lear also made Archie Bunker now Archie Bunker.
Speaker 1: With a depiction of the family.
Speaker 3: But you know, poor racist. But he said in the interview, I made Archie Bunker off of my father.
Speaker 1: Small hat.
Speaker 2: M h. And that's why they have blacks and whites at each other's throats, because they need to weaken us via the media. Continuing to send those poison messages out to everybody. It can't help but have an impact on you. Hello again, this is Dave Gharry. This is the fourth of the In Black and White video series with me and Iokamathi. If you haven't yet seen the first three click below to view those episodes before proceeding. In this video, we will present, analyze and discuss Jewish control over American media and its impact on modern society. Whether it's radio, television, movies, books, magazines, newspapers, social media, streaming, etc. Jews have an unhealthy dominance in media ownership and control. This is best illustrated by a Jew who pend a column in the Los Angeles Times in two thousand and eight. Since then, Jewish control of all US media has consolidated into a monolith. The column entitled who runs Hollywood? Come On, which openly mocked non Jews and reveled in Jewish control of Hollywood, is still surprised, available online. He begins by referencing a poll released by the Jewish supremacist organization, the Anti Defamation League ADL.
Speaker 3: Here it is, I have.
Speaker 2: Never been so upset by a poll in my life. Only twenty two percent of Americans now believe the movie and television industries are pretty much run by Jews, down from nearly fifty percent in nineteen sixty four. The Anti Defamation League, which released the poll results last month, sees in these numbers a victory against stereotyping. Actually, it just shows how dumb America has gotten Jews totally run Hollywood, how deeply Jewish is Hollywood. When the studio chiefs took out a full page ad in the Los Angeles Times a few weeks ago to demand that the Screen Actors Guild settle its contract, the open letter was signed by News Corp President Peter Chernin Jewish Paramount Pictures chairman Brad Gray, Jewish Walt Disney and Company chief executive Robert Eiger Jewish, Sony Pictures Chairman Michael Linton Surprise Dutch, jew Warner Brothers Chairman Barry Meyer Jewish, CBS Corp Chief Executive Leslie moonvez So Jewish. His great uncle was the first Prime Minister of Israel. MGM Chairman Harry Sloane Jewish, and NBC Universal Chief Executive Jeff Zucker Mega Jewish. If either of the Weinstein brothers had signed, the group would have not only the power to shut down all film production, but to form a minion with enough Fiji water eye on hand. To Philip mcvagh, the person they were yelling at in that ad was SAG President Alan Rosenberg.
Speaker 3: Take a guess.
Speaker 2: The scathing rebuttal to the ad was written by entertainment superagent Ariy Emmanuel jew with Israeli parents on the Huffington Post, which is owned by Arianna Huffington, not Jewish, and has never worked in Hollywood.
Speaker 3: The Jews are so dominant.
Speaker 2: I had to scour the trades to come up with six gentiles in high positions and entertainment companies.
Speaker 3: When I called them.
Speaker 2: To talk about their incredible advancement, five of them refused to talk to me. Apparently out of fear of insulting Jews, the sixth AMC President Charlie Collier turned out to be Jewish. As a proud Jew, I want America to know about our accomplishment. Yes, we control Hollywood. Without us, you'd be flipping between the seven hundred Club and Davy and Goliath on TV all day. So I've taken it upon myself to reconvince America that Jews run Hollywood by launching a public relations campaign, because that's what we do best. I'm weighing several slogans, including Hollywood more Jewish than ever, Hollywood from the people.
Speaker 3: Who brought you the Bible.
Speaker 2: Yes, Hollywood, if you enjoyed TV and movies, then you probably like Jews after all. I called ADL chairman Abe Foxman, who was in Santiago, Chile.
Speaker 1: Where he remember that's before Goldblatt.
Speaker 2: Right told me to my he was not hunting Nazis. He dismissed my whole proposition, saying that the number of people who think Jews run Hollywood is still too high. The ADL poll, he pointed out, showed that fifty nine percent of Americans think Hollywood execs do not share the religious and moral values of most Americans, and forty three percent think the entertainment industry is waging an organized campaign to weaken the influence of religious values in this country. That's a sinister canard, Foxman said. It means they think Jews meet at Canter's Deli on Friday mornings to decide what's best for the Jews. Foxman's argument made me rethink I have to eat at Canters more often. That's a very dangerous phrase. Jews control Hollywood is.
Speaker 3: It's true, is that there are a lot of Jews.
Speaker 2: In Hollywood, he said. Instead of control, Foxmen would prefer people say that many executives in the industry happen to be Jewish, as in all eight major film studios are run by men who happen to be Jewish. But Foxman said he is proud of the accomplishments of American Jews. I think Jews are disproportionately represented in the creative industry. They're disproportionate as lawyers and probably medicine here as well, he said. He argues that this does not mean that Jews make pro Jewish movies anymore than they do pro Jewish surgery.
Speaker 1: I disagree on both their themes are what they're trying to instill upon you, to influence the actions and behaviors and sentiment of the public to be more, to be more sympathetic to what they're into. If you can pervert them the rest of the people, then what you're doing doesn't seem so bad.
Speaker 2: Though other countries I've noticed aren't so big on circumcision. I appreciate Foxman's concerns, and maybe my life spent in a New Jersey, New York Bay Area La pro Smitic cocoon has left me naive. But I couldn't care if Americans think we're running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street, or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them. Well, let's go right to Io for his reaction and analysis of the IMPS.
Speaker 1: So the last statement was, I don't care if people think that we do as long as we keep doing it. So admission at the end of all that that's preposterous. Yep, that's us.
Speaker 2: Packed Jewish media control over the minds of American citizens holds.
Speaker 3: And that was a very very interesting But didn't I just gotta well.
Speaker 1: Put myself back on the screen here. It's like I materialize. Isn't that gonna lie? I splash away, But when I come out I materialize, it's kind of feeling. I gotta fix it. There's other ways to make transitions that you're like slide in and stuff like that. Not the that's wrong with.
Speaker 3: That synopsis and analysis of the problem, but it makes you very crystal clear we as the American Republic and the public in general, by not sure whether Jews run. Some of us believe they do, some of us know they do, some of us don't believe it, some of us are not sure. They're very clear that they run it. And like he said, I mean, I think that really crystallizes what we just heard. He says, the only thing that matters is not if they know or not. The only thing that matters is that we keep having the control over the minds of the people. It was Henry Ford, who who sits at this apex of the control of what goes into the minds of people, gottage you wish and said, if you control a man's mind, you don't have to worry about his actions. So what we're looking at is I was talking to somebody this week.
Speaker 1: Actually that's actually very jesuit in nature too. Give me a child for the age of seven and I'll show you the man, or until the age of seven and I'll show you the man grooming, indoctrination, programming, conditioning.
Speaker 3: And it was very interesting because again as a black person, initially before I understood how much this was Jewish controlled, when we saw the feminization, the homosexualization of the black male men in dresses. We watched this from Flip Wilson and Gerald Deane. Then we saw Martin Lawrence and Shanane. We see Eddie Murphy and Big Mama, we see all of these different Tyler Perry, you know, all these people more than in front of us. We say, they're trying to destroy the masculinity of the black man.
Speaker 1: That's also a very Masonic in nature ritual. And remember the way Chowski brothers, Oh do I mean sisters or do I just mean mutilated men? And they brought you the Matrix movies.
Speaker 3: They're defiling what it means to be a black man because we have real heroes. They don't match that. More recently, I started talking and in our conversations where we started coming up with I didn't realize it at the time they were doing the same thing to white people. They had. You might help me with some of the ones. It was a guy, it was popular with a white guy that wear dresses in like the seventies and eighties. But that Robin Williams did one, I think tots or.
Speaker 8: Something like that.
Speaker 3: I think so, Yeah, they had any number of them.
Speaker 1: I think George Burns at one time were addressed, and so did was the other guy uncle, what the hell was his name? They're both Jews.
Speaker 3: Even more specific, so we started watching them pushing the transsexualization and their feminization of white males as well. But being black, we never saw that. Another think I saw. We always saw them with these horrible images on TV of black people, But when I saw the images of white people, I always thought that was just who white people were. I don't know how I didn't figure out it was Jews. But when I started looking at it, Norman Lear I think shows it best. Norman Lear does good times with nothing ever good that ever happened. He does the Jeffersons, so these things. If you look at him, there's some horrible messaging in him about who black people are. Some good pieces, but most of those good pieces he was.
Speaker 1: Fighting against Milton Burrell was the other one, but.
Speaker 3: We never looked at the fact that Norman Lear also made Archie Bunker. Now, Archie Bunker was a depiction of the redneck white, you know, poor racist, but he said in the interview, I made Archie Bunker off of my father. This is me using media to represent my father. But Norman Lear is a Jew. So this racist white guy that hates black people that you fall in love with in real life is a racist Jew who talks about black people this way. But when Lear depicts it on screen, he's an Anglo Saxon. So both the black people think this is how white folks are. And I'm sure Anglo Saxons who love Archie Bunker are thinking because Archie Bunker's Anglo Saxon or he looks Anglo Saxony depicted that way, this is kind of how things are. When it's really a Jew talking about who they are.
Speaker 1: He could just say European white folks.
Speaker 3: So I'm saying that to say, even when we look at Roseanne Barr, I'm hearing Roseanne Barr. Now she's doing interviews about being Jewish and her Jewish her belief in Judaism and how important it is huh.
Speaker 1: Ne fact, she's a disgusting human being who they pulled out of the mothballs during the Reawakened tourist tour to the end to promote her podcast funded by you know what to be pro Trump and pro Zionists, being that link between the Jews and the Christians. And yeah, he's back in popular right now, we have their own show. And yeah, she's singing pretty well here in comparison to and she's the national anthem and screeches it out. Yeah yeah, sure, o me.
Speaker 3: And I'm going But you were depicting the modern female version of Archie Bunker. You were white Anglo Saxon that America fell in love with. But you were a Jew, I said, So the Jews now.
Speaker 1: Are in John Goodman credited Satanism for his rise and his success in Hollywood on the interviews. Was it supposed to be tongue in che was supposed to be a joke? I don't think so. And uh yeah that was her co.
Speaker 3: Star determining my depiction as a black man of white people the same as white people are depicting black people. So what it made me think is, I'm like, I can always talk about how white folks are misrepresenting black peop people on television and that's who they think we are. But it never dawned on me till more recently. Did they get me too when I look at white Because when I look at white people on TV and I look at Archie Bunker, they all racist. And I'm not saying I haven't had situations with whites the way they were racist, But I'm saying, am I I have to literally sit down and go, am I judging white people on me dealing with them? Or is did you telling me how to look and see white people? Because I know they're telling white people how to see me. You don't see me on TV. I don't ever turn on the television and see myself there. There's not one person I can think of in the modern context or on a television that represents who I am as a man. I don't like this homosexuality. I don't like pedophilia. I don't like abuse. I don't like any of the sick, freakish stuff this society has to offer. And I'm not a complete idiot. Maybe I'm not the brightest starting universe, but I still shine. You know, I get something to offer. I don't see myself there. That's why I have to sit there and wonder. I mean, I have to ask a question and you and you jump in there. Do I see the white American when I look at television? Or am I looking at a Jewish reflection of an idea? I think one.
Speaker 2: We are all seeing things through the prism of the Jew. We've all been affected by it. I grew up in New Jersey. I was born in nineteen sixty. You were born in nineteen seventy three. You grew up close by in that area.
Speaker 3: Right. I grew up in Washington, DC.
Speaker 2: Right, Washington d C.
Speaker 3: All black environment. Yes, I loved it. Yeah, yeah, of course.
Speaker 2: Everything we consumed was from the jew.
Speaker 3: Everything.
Speaker 2: It still has an impact on us. Even though we have you know, gotten rid of that impact over the years, it's had a you know, a deletarious effect on all of us. And so, and that's the whole point and this segment on the media, unless and until we get the media out of the hands of the Jews. And you heard Joel Stein bragging about it, right, He's like, yeah, here here it is.
Speaker 3: Look, they're all Jews.
Speaker 2: And I'm glad I want because the protocols, talks about it right. They have to get control of the media because they know how important it is. Without the media, they're nothing. That's why Jews control the media. That's why they had an impact on you. That's why an impact on me, And that's why they have blacks and whites at each other's throats, because they need to weaken us via the media. Continuing to send those poison messages out to everybody. It can't help but have an impact on you. Now, somebody like you and somebody like me and the other people that we associate with, we appear to be mentally stronger than others who either can't break out of that Jewish spider web or they don't want to because the alternative is reworking their whole world. So yes, the media in this episode on the media is perhaps the most important part of the Jewish control and subversion over this one's great nation.
Speaker 3: And I think what's so important from my perspective, If we were moderate white, moderate black people sitting down having this discussion, I don't think it had the same impact. The reason I say that the moderate black person doesn't refer I'm as extreme as you can get on the black bio. Go ahead and acknowledge that it may not seem like this now because we're doing this, I know that I am always have been. I'll acknowledge that you're friends with David Duke. From a black perspective, we see that as extreme. The fact that we can sit down and discuss it. To me, this is what's needed to break it with media because of their grip on it. I think this is part of the way to do it. Literally, the people who have issues with each other, we know that we have disagreements. Why don't we sit down and talk about It's not that I'm saying we're here to be friends. Nobody's coming to marry nobody. Why's coming to marry my daughter. I'm not that's not good. We can't be friends like that. But we can talk about the fact that you have the same sentiment. You want your family to be positive. I want my family to be black. But who's forcing us to try to socially integrate. Who's forcing our children in schools to look at this perversion? Who's forcing us to turn on TV with pornography on the television in every direction that we turn in social media? Who's controlling this when we talk about this. I think what happens is kind of happened with us. I didn't know what your position would be on homophilia.
Speaker 1: I am absolutely That's the first time I've heard that somebody use that, and I thought it was, like, you know, just a blackism. But I guess that's I guess it's a proper term. Ye, it makes more sense than than homophobia, because who the hell is afraid of a gay man. I mean, maybe if you find eleven of them in an alleyway, you might be a little scared, or if you're in prison, But no one's really afraid of of a glitter wearing you know, fedora whatever what they call that thing that drapes around your neck that looks like feathers. No one's afraid of that. I don't care who they are.
Speaker 3: Sexuality not, I don't even do that. People have a right to do this. Rights are not assigned by bad behavior. My assessment, there are no rights that are assigned by harmful behavior. Rights are assigned by you being born in a birthright you want in this country, with the right to the people in that country. That's it. You don't start going out and prevented by participating in perversion and get rights. I'm totally hostile to it.
Speaker 9: It's because as I am on the front line the GBT imposition and pushing this.
Speaker 10: And look at these little look at these people, they're just dope.
Speaker 1: Yep, put your arm up now, everybody. It's all choreographed. Oh we gotta say white power or black power now, blah, black power right, all right, all in Unison. It's so canned, it's so artificial, it's so insincere because they are pushing an agenda and they are being paid by sorows and things of that nature, big money lending and Jews. And then the black people have a problem with him for saying that something about a bunch of deviant lifestyles that they should none of these people should be involved with promoting or or being okay with. But yet he's got his arms on him. So everything that they're that they're dressing up, these are costumes at that point, Like, I don't know what this guy if he's with him, I think he actually is. I think these two people are with Io and that's probably why they're they're they're just standing on the ground here. It's probably his mom and dad for all I know. But you know, if anybody else was dressed up like that and they're the and they're they're defending the deviant lifestyle of being being injected into their culture, then they're just wearing a costume at that point.
Speaker 3: The interesting thing that happened when I start talking to the white nationalists, I didn't expect this. They're pretty much the same place, or maybe not exactly the same place, but they're hostile to the behavior. They don't want homosexuality around their children, they don't want it around them, they don't hang out with people that involve themselves in that. And the more we talk, I'm like, they almost sound like they have African values. You know, they're not African, no question about it.
Speaker 1: They have a hostility view because it's not an African value. It's a mankind value. When you're talking about things that are just playing wrong and things that are just playing right, and understanding that there's no there's no gray area, there's it's a mankind value. If you have any morality, if you have a tether, it's just something that's benevolent creator still and if you haven't burned that away or to cut it yourself.
Speaker 3: At least I can relate to because I have that hostility and I have a right to that. I don't want this stuff. I'm not I like women. I like black women. I'm gonna always be that way. And I meet white guys were talking and they like women, they like white women. They want to have white women and white children and white families. And I'm like, who doesn't want that? But the media, if you watch the media, you can't believe that. I'm telling people right now. When this goes off, the next thing, you watch the commercial that comes on in the middle. If he has a white man, he's not gonna have a white woman with him. If he has a black man, he definitely is not gonna have a black woman. If he has a black woman, she either by herself or she's got a white man husband and they might have two men together. Now, is that you and me? Is that your constituency and my constituency was that the Jew?
Speaker 2: It's all the Jew, It's all through the prism of the Jew. That's why the media is the key to gaining our independence. And that's why we're doing this because this video and these series of videos are brought forth in order to give folks ordinary folks. The idea that not everyone, like Io said, not everyone is the way they appear on Jewish controlled media when you look at the commercials and you have a white male and a black female or vice versa. Predominantly it's not like that, but Jewish controlled media wants you to believe that it is. And if I could say something to the viewers, I think it's incumbent upon all the viewers to think about this stuff before acting, to think hard about what we're saying and rework the way that you might go about things. I think that that's the first step. And the next step is, of course reading. It's always, you know, a pleasure of meeting an author and getting to work with them. The advantage of a book, of course, and so few people read nowadays, it seems is that the author is taking all of their experience and knowledge and consolidating it in one nice little package.
Speaker 1: Where working on the next one. As soon as I can get my workload done, I'll start outlining it again, and you know, I progress, but yeah, there's a lot more. I kind of outlined it for Dave the other day when we're on telegram together, and yeah, this one's out there. It's on my website. It's a good place to start. It's not too overwhelming for people who are just getting into this information, and it covers a lot of different things, and it does so with a little bit of a wit so that it's not dry and boring. So this is Priest's craft beyond Babylon. You don't need to get it signed. I mean, that's one option, but you can also just get it. I have the web the website links for the Amazon, the Barnes and Noble to the Cobo which is electronic, and the Lulu which is electronic, and then you can also get it through Kindle through Amazon.
Speaker 2: You don't have to go out and do what in this case what Io did. You can gain all of Io's knowledge right from that book. So all of this stuff that we're talking about, you need to go out and research it.
Speaker 3: You need to think. I want to jump in here and say something everybody listening. Two things I want to say, I agree what you said. The reason you'll like this Jew's out a problem book because we know people are into the media age. In the book, we have a lot of QR codes. Those QR codes are going to take you beyond my information is gonna take you to Europa. It's gonna take you to all these different places where you can see visual documentation either movies, different books, video clips where you can expand your horizons beyond what I can put in a book, to introduce you to other people as well. So you're gonna get not only the reading experience, but then access to multiple resources through the QR code process that you'll really like. So it's if you put those QR codes in as you're going through, it becomes an adventure. The second thing I want to say, and it needs to happen. I don't know the day to time, but we're gonna make this happen. The most extreme whites who are mature and love your race, the most extreme black people, the black nationalists of the Black nationalists, and the hardcore Pan Africans, not the nice guys, the ones that are Second Amendment type. We're gonna put together something. We're gonna come to sit down someplace. We can even do it with black people sit in one section and whites on section. We canna all come together and say, look, let's talk about what's going on. What are the issues that we have, what's the direction that's headed with America. What are we gonna do about it? What can we agree to? And we're gonna come there with a truce before you even come in the door. We didn't come here to talk about how we feel about each other. We came here to talk about based on what we see and what's happening, what are we going to do that makes it make sense for both groups? And either we'll come to a conclusion it's something we can do, or we'll come to a conclusion it's something we can't do. But only thing I would say in that, I'm gonna say I'm not sitting down talking to homosexuals and no Jews. Let's have men, women, solid people come in here to believe in family. I'm hardline on that. Let's come to a place, come physically through a space, sit down, talk about it, and then see what we can do with it.
Speaker 1: What you think, I think you need one more group to Mexican American Nationalists because you're gonna need some food trucks there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's necessary, especially in this Internet age. Absolutely, people have to start getting together again. It's it's just it's absent nowadays, and it's creating you know, a world that you know, I'm not familiar with, you're not familiar with. So yeah, without a doubt, let's do it.
Speaker 3: So this was video four Jews in the media and.
Speaker 1: They'll just say this too when they show you these cultural mixing things. Now, choice and love and all that stuff. I'm not going to tell anybody how to live their life. But if it's being voiced upon you and you think this is like the hip thing to do, and you're doing it trendy wise, and that's why you're doing it, and you know you're going to lose culture when culture is gonn collide and there's going to be concessions made on both and that's an erosion. But with that little gap that's made in between those concessions, other things get slipped into there. It's like when they pass a bill and they have a thousand pages and they slip in all the really you know America destructive you know, civil rights, destructive bill of rights, destructive bills in there with the with it, and it's presented as a package, and you don't ever even hear about the other stuff. That's even more horrific than the thing that you're arguing about. This is kind of how they're gonna they do these things where they well, if they opened up this thing to open your mind, to let this one idea, and then they're gonna be shoving a bunch of other ship through that hole too, And that's where it gets. That's that's the manipulation aspect of what this uh colliding melting pop bullshit is it all about. It's about the loss of identity and the loss of a or the or the weakening of moral construction and virtue in the process. Because if not this, if you wanted this for you, then how come you can't have this for that thing? Isn't that hypocritical? And oh oh it's hypocritical? Whoa you know? And then erosion erosion, erosion erosion.
Speaker 2: The next one we think you'll find very interesting as well, so please tune in for that.
Speaker 3: See then in the next episode of the idea of morality in every way, shape or form, and education. The filth that they're teaching and education is an attack on decency, on morality that will offend every group of people Christian, Muslim, African, centered Hebrew is you're like whoever you are, Buddhist, it's offensive to put seal.
Speaker 2: The children so you would think that these boards of you know, whatever it is, the school boards would say.
Speaker 3: Well, you're the parents. We're going to listen to you.
Speaker 2: That's our job.
Speaker 4: They're not.
Speaker 1: They're fighting, all right, So we will check that one out next. Let's have a little look over here.
Speaker 8: First, though, loud to go get food.
Speaker 11: And when I called Gilan and asked why I couldn't eat there, she said, it's a Jewish country club.
Speaker 1: You're not Jewish.
Speaker 11: They're not going to serve you. This is how this woman spoke to me.
Speaker 12: Yeah, this is how she's This is how.
Speaker 3: These people think.
Speaker 11: Whitney, They honest to God, think their DNA is better than everybody else.
Speaker 1: He said, look at my beaky nose while they pick it.
Speaker 11: Where do you It was a very It was a theme all the time with them, but Ilan Gougenheim.
Speaker 1: And you saw who that was, right, Abamovich with you.
Speaker 11: Know, Jeffrey Epstein with with Helen.
Speaker 13: It was the theme.
Speaker 11: You know, Jeffrey was a lot less horrible as far as a human being, like just being around because she was Rachel.
Speaker 1: So she has lives too. That's why they shaved their heads.
Speaker 14: Being just as many children to the country club you weren't allowed to go because if that.
Speaker 11: Was only for you know, people of a certain religious ethnicity. Okay, so that's unfortunate. I mean they could cut you down and it was so morally devastating, like you know, like just you just felt useless.
Speaker 1: The this is the funny part about this is the people who've created nothing, who have no moral decency by nature their nature, are the ones dictating who's superior. Because you know, I guess morality and decency are weaknesses and other people those are those are flaws because their God isn't doesn't operate on sympathy and empathy and compassion. Their God operates on domination, control and murder and blood the human being.
Speaker 11: When you were told you're nothing because you're not Jewish, you're stupid, You're useless, a useless white girl, a poor little peasant, you know, I mean just the things that I was called, I was just like I believed it, you know, because.
Speaker 3: It was like a cult.
Speaker 12: The problem.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you wouldn't believe the way Jeffrey Delamb spoke about African Americans. It was like it made my skin crawl. Anybody who was not Jewish. And you're right about this, but the way they spoke about them. It was really horrifying, and it showed me a great deal about how these people truly believe.
Speaker 1: One shot, two kills and it's a pregnant woman that's disgusting that they're chosen to do something here. I don't know, it's unbelievable to me.
Speaker 11: I mean, and it was everyone.
Speaker 1: Sim is that ai Ors thatsn't really him doing the thing. It's like the he's living the stereotype everybody on the view of all things good old Dershowitz rubbing his hands together have them the way they spoke.
Speaker 11: And one time I heard isabel say to her mother Eileen, Mommy, why do you call Maria nobody? She said, honey, Isabelle, Maria is not a Jew, she is a nobody.
Speaker 3: Well, you know.
Speaker 14: That type of stuff I might actually include, just because the Maxwell family have.
Speaker 11: You could include.
Speaker 14: It's and they that openly talks about how only Jews are human and the rest of human beings are like battle basically.
Speaker 1: Well hasn't changed, however, is that the mushiak still hasn't come since the rabbi. Well, the mushiak means, yeah, all Europeans are dead according to their little Kabba there because they have to terraform and condition the world for its return, which is all bullshit anyway, but you know it's them. I guess I did that twice. I think we've played this one before, but let's have fun with it.
Speaker 11: If it isn't fresh, I'm out of business.
Speaker 1: Isn't that sweet? You little money maker?
Speaker 15: You sweet day?
Speaker 12: Keep that gone cap contway straight?
Speaker 1: What the hell is that? I don't know where it came from or what it's all about, but it's there. Uh see, you listen to this, listen to this here, but this is hilarious. We should play this one. I don't know if I've done this one or not, but this is funny.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna over to the winners because I don't want to get a cycon off out.
Speaker 2: Okay, it is cool bearbacking, so you know, like horrid where are you riding?
Speaker 1: Course reading horse reading, and so.
Speaker 13: This is bearbacking for gen Z where they travel without anything, so no digital devices.
Speaker 1: They get on It's like, that's not what that means at all.
Speaker 13: They do it.
Speaker 14: They've got to have something because if you're getting on the train and you're gonna don't know, I.
Speaker 5: Think they're not having a paper.
Speaker 16: To read, but not a book, toy, slow earphones.
Speaker 17: Oh my goodness, they're living in the world.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 1: I'm doing this a videos ago, and I was called a raw dog. I was called a raw dog. Come on, come on, living life in.
Speaker 2: The raw, getting back to reality, putting away all the contraptions, the devices, the distractions, and just feeling the moment.
Speaker 1: Ye, yes, just feeling it without any latex in between you.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I've heard raw dogging as well.
Speaker 5: This being dangerous. I think I'm going to be arrested.
Speaker 1: H all right, Oh here here's some more. This kind of falls in line move we were talking about, and that's one of the so so remember we saw that that little creepy dude. Youngsters there talk about how you gotta you gotta be around shirtless men all the time, and if you want to be successful and take creotine and and do push ups, that that's how you do it, right. This is hilarious. If Barack Obama says young boys need a gay man in their life for guidance, and that having only a father around isn't enough, right, destruction of the family. You need you need deviant lifestyles and predators around you in order to have what Barack Obama thinks is best for children. He believes being gay around gay men, sorry, being around gay men, I slipped up there. He believes being around gay men houseboys develop emotional awareness, right because women would be a horrible thing to use empathy and broader perspective. These are demonic fucking people. Obama recalled that one of the most important mentors, one of his most important mentors was a was gay professor who I bet they did shape shape his anus, his views on compassion and humanity. Remember this is the crackhead who was giving blowjobs out this guy.
Speaker 15: Things that I think a lot of times boys need is not just exposure to one guy one.
Speaker 1: Dad, right, right, because fathers, the destruction of father is where we're at. And this is why we have problems in this place too. If they didn't, if the female didn't grow up with a father, if she has a bad relationship or a lack of relationship with one, they don't appreciate respect, or understand or comprehend the importance or the role, and they don't appreciate it when it comes to them having children and what the data is supposed to be there for they have no comprehension of it and no respect for it because they're full of emotional pain, anger, stupidity, immaturity, arrested development, and animosity toward any male input because don't tell me what to do or better yet, even if you're not, it's just suggestion and guidance. The complete lack of parental guidance. And it's not discipline, it's guidance. That's what parents are supposed to do. They'll attack you, and I've seen this in my family or multiple generations. The mothers will attack the fathers anytime they try to correct a behavior that's bad you a boy child. They are wickedly defensive and will start World War three with the father. This is a problem with the broken family syndrome that led up to Now. You're with this person, you're giving everything you want. There's absolutely no there's no recognition for that, there's no appreciation for that. If you don't think that the Oi vays will ever say thank you for the two wars that we died for so that they could dominate the world and destroy us too, You're never going to get a thank you for that. You're never going to get a thank you or a sincere one or a recognition whatsoever from somebody who's got a poor relationship with their father. And I wish I knew that. I wish I didn't have to learn it the hard way, because now I'm living in a pure fucking hell. No matter how good the dad dad is, he can't he can't be everything.
Speaker 15: And then that that boy may need somebody.
Speaker 1: So in walks the child, dreaming pedophile. That's the that's the explanation and answer here, Well, you've turned out to be a gay man married to a man, so your perspective is biased and makes absolutely no sense or difference in anything that's real.
Speaker 15: Good to give give the boy some perspective on the dad. Yeah, right, one of the most valuable things.
Speaker 8: Do you hear?
Speaker 1: He said, give some give the boy some perspective on the dad, meaning challenge the father's role and belittle it and demean it by having a gay man in there, eroding the bond between the boy and his father, or a girl and his father and her father. That's a demon and fucking talking right there. We're all living in the in the effect of this tribe. They are this if we know it or not. So oh, they're not that bad. Oh, they're just no. You're living in a world that is subpart to what natural order and natural law and common decency would have provided you, or a fair financial system that wasn't about scarcity and theft. You are living in a world that is the bare minimum to where you won't crawl up the walls screaming. And that's that's where you're That's where people think that that's the epitome of happiness because you've been conditioned to not understand that there's so much more out there. Normalcy would have would have been a thing in your world if it wasn't for this influence.
Speaker 3: The idea of morality. There you go in every way, shape or form, and education. The filth that they're teaching and education is an attack on decency, on morality that will offend every group of people Christian, Muslim, African, Senate, Hebrew, Israel like whoever you are, Buddhist, it's offensive to put sexuality to children.
Speaker 2: So you would think that these boards of you know, whatever it is, the school boards would say, well, you're the parent, We're going to listen to you.
Speaker 3: That's our job.
Speaker 1: No, because they're getting funded from the state, and if you pick money from the state, you have to do with the state. The federal as well. The government wants all people to be ruined by critical race theory, sexual perversion, and multiple poisoning events of its vaccinations. That's what your child is facing, and that's why you have to be a stronger parent than in any other time in this in this world's history, at least in this cycle of whatever the pastor you said may have been fighting.
Speaker 3: H m h m hm.
Speaker 16: Hm hm.
Speaker 3: The Bible in the United States of America, no matter how you feel about it, they're saying, no more Bible. The religion of America is the Babylonian toliment. And they're saying the Constitution, no matter how you feel about it, they're saying this no longer replies, the new law of the land is the protocol to the learned Builder Society.
Speaker 2: Hello again, this is Dave Gaheri. This is the fifth of the in Black and White video series with me and Iokamathi. If you haven't yet seen the first four, click below to.
Speaker 3: View those episodes.
Speaker 2: Before proceeding. The disintegration of America can be placed squarely at the foot of organized International Jewry. These passages from the nineteen twenty four book You Gentiles, which highlights the differences between Jews and Gentiles by Jew Maurice Samuel summarizes the dilemma we all face. We Jews, are accused of being destroyers. Whatever you put up, we tear down. It is true only in a relative sense. We are not iconoclasts Deliberately. We are not enemies of your institutions simply because of the dislike between us. We are a homeless mass seeking satisfaction for our constructive instincts, and in your institutions we cannot find satisfaction. They are the play institutions of the splendid children of man, and not of man himself. We try to adapt your institutions to our needs, because while we live, we must have expression, and trying to rebuild them for our needs, we unbuild them for yours. We Jews, we the destroyers, will remain the destroyers forever. Nothing that you will do will meet our needs and demands. We will forever destroy because we need a world of our own, a God world which is not in your nature to build Americas founded upon God, country and family ideals anathema to organized international Jewry. Nearly every assault on all those ideals have been instigated and or carried out by Jews, especially in the courts via Jewish lawyers and judges. Perhaps one of the most notable cases directed at the elimination of God and morality from this once great nation is Eversince v. Board of Education, which applied the establishment clause of the First Amendment to state law by utilizing a sentence from a letter Thomas Jefferson wrote to the Danbury Baptist Association in eighteen zero two referencing the First Amendment to the US constanution, Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between man and his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legitimate powers of government reach actions only, and not opinions. I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declare that their legislature should make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof, thus building a wall of separation between church and state. The phrase separation of church and state appears nowhere in the US Constitution, and the states were free to establish official religions, and twelve of the thirteen and States had them, and none were Jewish. Separation of Church and State was quoted by the US Supreme Court, first in eighteen seventy eight, and then not until nineteen forty seven, when Jews continue their legal assault on American traditions. Since then, God, the family unit, and just about anything else some of us remember as being unique to America have been distorted and destroyed by organized Jewry, who view the Christian foundations of this country as holy water to a vampire. Now Io will provide his analysis of how this godless, immoral imperative affects American society.
Speaker 3: You know, I was will stated as an African. Of course, I look at it from a different effective when we say America was founded you know, we were in slavery so.
Speaker 1: Far, Yeah, by Jews. And she seems like she's just playing with the kids. What's that supposed to show you? Right there? Is I supposed to have a negative connotation to it.
Speaker 3: From a black perspective? America was founded on slavery, and it's taken me years to see at any Do you see any other angle on it? But one of the things I will say heaven and as.
Speaker 1: Far as that guy's back, you know, if he didn't have to tell them more than once, we'd have less scars just saying being an asshole right now on purpose. But there were a lot of that probably or maybe was isolated. But I would ask myself who were the people who owned those particular ones who got beaten. Oh, some suck my throat, because I would imagine that they were ways mostly predominantly.
Speaker 3: Step back and actually looked at what is it bought this constitution that White America loved so much. I did some research and I found you know, again, we see who financed the American Revolution is Hayes, Solomon and some of the other Jews. But they were doing it for different reasons. You know, they wanted to break the monarchy in England, all.
Speaker 1: This kind of stuff, right, because the monarchy was the only thing that was protecting the people. Even if it was a bad situation. It got worse when they could inject communism with this nonsense about being for the worker and the common man. It was fucking the Masonic orders, the Jacobins and Frankes slash Illuminati that were trying to weasel the way in another way, to say that is the kabalistic Jews and the banking financing cult that fueled it. Man, I can't get to that math throp now.
Speaker 3: But the brilliance and I'll give you all this one, this one, and I always say it, so I'll stick to this one. The brilliances that I Constitution.
Speaker 1: Did.
Speaker 3: You didn't expect that. He didn't see that coming. And as I read it today, it literally almost reads as if it was a jew proof document that was written to ensure that if you actually apply the principles in this document, that you will never be able to come in and overthrow your.
Speaker 1: Nation or the Roman Catholic sub section of the Jewish Empire. Because that's another aspect of it. I'm not gonna be able to talk now because they got some of the Second my Throne. But yeah, the Jesuits, this counter Reformation war that's also living in the background. But you have to also remember who were the founding members of these churches Oi freaking Vai. Yeah, Yeah, and they still work for the same centralized cult regardless of what outfit they wear them when they go to whatever church or synagogue they attend.
Speaker 3: Which is why you see where there is any fight now we see the First Amendment and the Second Amendment and the stuff that we see fighting, because in order to truly fully collapse this, the jew has to destroy that First and Second Amendment. They have to. Now as we talk about the impact that them stripping the society of morality and religion and ethics. When I really saw it clearly and weird place, I was watching South Park actually, and I'm an African, so I come from an African spirituality, tradition and growing up and learning about our history and culture. Anything that relates to slavery I view as slavery. So Christianity because it was forced on us as slavery, I view it as slavery. So I always looked at it that way. I was very hostile towards it.
Speaker 1: I couldn't help a recognize that they're clipping in. I think it's portions of roots or amistad made by Jews to perpetuate that what it looked like back then. Yeah, I'm sure the Duchies India Company wasn't very nice to them on their way here. I guarantee you that.
Speaker 3: And I watched out apart when I was younger, I was in college. Put it on bow some time, and they would make fun of Jesus. And I'm a Jew.
Speaker 16: I have a few hang ups about killing Jesus.
Speaker 18: Just make it quick through the neck.
Speaker 5: I'll rise again immediately.
Speaker 8: Don't make me do this, my son, there is no time do it.
Speaker 16: Eric Cartman can never know about this.
Speaker 8: I understand, and Kyle Happy.
Speaker 12: Easter, Happy Easter, Jesus.
Speaker 3: And because in my mind it's white Savior that I'm supposed to believe in. That he's white, so I'm against it. It was funny at first, then something happened because it was funny to me, he can appeal to me on that level.
Speaker 8: But then I saw.
Speaker 3: Them pushing the homosexuality in the pedophilia, and something hit me, and hit me like a ton of bricks, and I started totally changing, and I looked at South Park differently, and that's when I really began to say, wow. I realized, you're pushing homosexuality and pedophilia to children. So you're not attacking Jesus or Christianity. You're attacking morality. You're trying to strip and for white America, morality is equivalent to Jesus and Christianity.
Speaker 1: Right the symbol thereof, So you're.
Speaker 3: Not attacking them, You're attacking all of us. A Muslim, you're attacking, you would just do it and deface a lie. I'm African cinner. You would make fun of what I believe in an ancestors for white America. You're attacking Jesus, the icon of Christian and God himself in the flesh. I said, but that's not that's not it's not specific in the sense it is a direct attack. But that's what you attack.
Speaker 1: I would bet you that nicol that I got the other day from my PayPal cash back rewards, that he believes that the dynastic Egypt was black and not the European mummies that they found, or the depictions and the story and the historicity of the Goths, who let you know exactly who they learned, where they came from.
Speaker 3: But you're not trying to take Jesus from them as an idea. You're trying to take every form of morality, which is why South Park is full of all of this filth than in decency. The one thing that the Bible talks about that God destroyed, you know, he sent Jesus to come for the liars, for the adulterers and everything. But the one thing. God said, I ain't waiting to send it for my son. I'm a takeing this myself. Sodom and gomore, two nations of homophilic, pandearistic filth and indecency, homosexuality, lesbianism, rape. He said, I'm not going to claim I'm burning it to death. So you have a program where you constantly putting this filth in there, but then you're attacking Jesus. You're not attacking Jesus per se, You're attacking the belief system of every Christian that God is about decency and morality and I should be about it. And again we talk about using media to do it, but they were now strategically attacking morality. And that's I just shared that to say, that's how I saw it in media. And if we look out in society, that same principle of South Park of attacking the idea of morality in every way chape or form in education. The filth that they're teaching an education is an attack on decency, on morality that will offend every group of people Christian, Muslim, African, centered, Hebrew, Israelite, whoever you are, Buddhist, it's offensive to put sexuality to children.
Speaker 19: Many of you know me, so I am here to discuss this atrocity of assignments.
Speaker 5: I want to first stay, you're a liar. It's not a rumor. I have the proof right here on my phone of whom with you with? Whom would you do it with?
Speaker 19: And my daughters specifically stated that the teacher put up a will on the class board and it's stated anals penetration, oral sets leaking up here, kissing, and he wanted them to write down the initials of a boy or girl that they would.
Speaker 5: Do these activits he's with. Now, I don't know what's worse, wanting to know.
Speaker 19: My child sexual fantasy or who they're gonna have anal penetration in oral sex with.
Speaker 5: What is he gained from this? What do you gain from this information?
Speaker 19: He verbally abused, verbally sexually abused every single child in that classroom.
Speaker 3: But when I look at the books they trying to let six year olds read. In this six year old, I.
Speaker 20: Saw a book for six year olds one man in the box of the nets, mind ball Nagga in the bed, six years old And I gotta be quiet for that.
Speaker 3: Where's the education? And that is what I'm wondering.
Speaker 11: People don't care.
Speaker 3: So they don't care. They don't care. How they pushing this information now on children's show, And you think I can kill how I talk to them?
Speaker 6: For Tonight's porn Bookstore, I brought a selection from my son's school, Fairfax High School. Let's see what it's teaching our kids. The book, called Queer, a Graphic History by author Meg John Barker, is indeed graphic. It has illustrations of sex acts, some of which are deviant. Page one point fifty eight says, it ain't what you do.
Speaker 4: It's how you do it.
Speaker 6: This panel is of mom and dad having sex, except in this case the dad is on all fours on the bed while Mom is wearing a strap on dildo and is screwing dad anally from behind. What the hell? So kids are supposed to think that this is normal and what parents are doing in private? It says heterosexuality is unfair and oppressive, and if it was natural, it wouldn't have to work so hard to defend itself.
Speaker 16: I would like to talk about education.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, well, heterosexuality doesn't have a multi trillion dollar Jewish banking conglomerate that owns all media that influences people and on its side, But to say that we wouldn't they have heterosexuality was normal, it wouldn't need all of this defense. Why would you need all of that offense, of all of your power of media in order to try to change and erode people's minds into thinking your way in the first place. It's such a double talk projection that they just used there. It's the amount of money that they spend on promoting these ideas is astronomical. Heterosexuality zero dollars. And by the way, none of us would be here if everybody was gay, because there would be no children, fucking retards.
Speaker 16: I'm here to talk about how our kids are doing, how our staff is doing, and what we are doing to educate our children. These are direct quotes from the last Board of education. So at the request of our superintendent and members of the board, I think we should.
Speaker 12: Talk about the academics tonight.
Speaker 16: Just last week, a school assignment in JFK labeled pizza and consent was sent out for students.
Speaker 5: What's pizza got to do with it?
Speaker 16: You wonder we can use pizza as a metaphor for sex. Those are the first two lines of this assignment, which is centered around establishing consent and boundaries.
Speaker 1: And notice they used pizza yeah yeah, which is also synonymous with child murderer after torture and rape.
Speaker 16: Except for page two, where it takes it one step further in states. Now that you know the metaphor for sex, let's explore your preference, draw and color your favorite type of pizza. Mirror these preferences in relation to sex. Here are some examples. Likes cheese equals kissing, dislikes olives equals giving oral Since when has become acceptable for a teacher to ask a student what their sexual wants, desires and boundaries are?
Speaker 1: Shock and discuss how is this not at a defense as in a crime. These are underage children. It doesn't matter if they're sixteen, doesn't matter if they're eighteen. This is not appropriate for school. What is going on here? And the fact that they're extremely young, it's even more discussing. How are these institutions allowed to continue on without being all brought down by I don't know, feds fucking because they're the ones promoting it, local law enforcement. I'm sure some of their children are in their schools even though they are a bunch of fucking criminals themselves working for the same demons. THEOS asked that question, like, if anyone else was doing this, it would be it would be considered a crime, But when the teacher does it, it's considered a curriculum. It's a different sea. Word goes from crime to curriculum when the Jews approaching it to terror form of the brains. This is unconscionable, it's not allowable, and the only way to stop it is for parents to do it because the system will not do it to itself. The system's the one creating this epidemic disease of perversion and wickedness. This is absolutely disgusting and it doesn't matter if any school, I don't care if it's a charter school, if they receive one penny of state funding, they have to abide by whatever the fucking perversions and critical race theory bullshit is that they're trying to pump into your children's brains. So even if you just because you don't hear about it, doesn't mean it's not happening. You don't know what little subtle freaking asides that they're saying to your children just to plant the seeds. You don't know any of what's going on if you're not in that classroom. So why are we still allowing our children to go to these places? Why aren't we homeschooling? We were? We're in a spot right now that I think is decent. But I'm constantly monitoring what they're doing there, constantly because that's my job.
Speaker 11: That Connecticut town, after parents discover their middle school kids are given an assignment asking about their sexual.
Speaker 1: Likes and dislikes middle school? What does that tell you? Fifth grade? Sixth grade? How is this allowable? How are they not all bringing brought down in handcuffs. Cops have no problem taking somebody at a at a freaking you know, you have you have your uh, your your plate light is out and the next thing you know, you're being tasted and you have a knee on your neck. But they treat these people, these people when they're in a school setting, as if they're the untouchables, and that it's the it's the it's just the teachers. I mean, it's the pair parents that are the aggressors. It's the parents who the concerned parents that are are the criminals, right right. You know, police officers out there and sheriffs. Listen to you, motherfuckers. This is going to backfire on new, really hard ones one day if you're not already purposely grooming your own children, your pieces of shit. Kids were given.
Speaker 11: An assignment that used pizza toppings to show their sexual.
Speaker 1: Likes and dislikes.
Speaker 16: And when you first hear about this, Erica, you're thinking, you're thinking, what in the world, what is this all about it?
Speaker 1: And what are you hearing from?
Speaker 3: Parents?
Speaker 21: Yeah, so the reason we know about this story is that parents were very upset and felt like they were being ignored, so they reached out to us at Parents Defending Education to let us know what happened, and they sent us a copy of the assignment. And the assignment started out with a sentence that said, yes, pizza can be a metaphor for sex, and then it went on to explain that just like when friends have to agree on pizza toppings when they're sharing a pizza.
Speaker 1: So now they're coding it so that the terms don't understand what's going on. You understand, like, if you see this paper at the at your household, you're not going to know what the hell that's all about. The passing. If you're just glancing at it, you're not going to notice it. They're giving code words, and they're creating a line of deception, a destruction of a bond, teaching kids how to keep secrets from their parents. There's a lot of really bad things happening here, and they're pulling. They're taking your child, and they're they're taking over their your child slowly and methodically.
Speaker 21: People need to agree on what they're willing to do and not do in terms of consent, and so they decided to have the students list their sexual likes and dislikes and then draw them on a pizza.
Speaker 17: Pizzagate actually comes from the Wiki leak's release of hacked emails from Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta. In all, WikiLeaks dumped around fifty thousand email messages, and it was from those emails that the claims that John Podesta may be part of a child's sex trafficking ring come from. There are dozens of what seemed to be strangely worded emails dealing with pizza and the handkerchiefs. Self described online investigators say that those words in the emails about pizza and the talk of handkerchiefs is code language used by pedophiles.
Speaker 3: Now this is a comet Ping Pong owner of a pizza rhea. But remember what Breitbart said early on, did John Podesta imagine his baby at MMFA Media Matters for America David Brock started Media Americas for America. Would John Podessa imagine that he'd be covering up for underage slave operations and hate crowns against black people? Guess who just happens to be the ex boyfriend of David Rock James ali Fantis that owns comic Ping Pong. All right, and they advertise they want children there. Here you have another picture with an adult a child alien someone came and put on the wall. Shut up in f U c K, I'm in And this guy here is masturbating here. This is the stuff that's up on the wall and the child friendly pizza restaurant. So people start saying, Yo, this is creepy. So then I'm just gonna show some of these images because they're sick. But this is on Comic Ping Pong's Instagram page. Pictures that are up on there, three guys, one on the bottom, the pizza's coming up, these two on either side. Then there's a female there holding pizza so people are looking at say, wait a minute, this is a child friendly pizza place. Adults there and in the middle a pizza covering the child.
Speaker 5: This is a special key here tonight calls.
Speaker 3: Cheering.
Speaker 5: It's you to hang out down here. He likes the world sounds to.
Speaker 3: And boys. It's not decent, it's immoral, it's unethical, it's disgusting. Any decent person with any sense of morality is against it. And they force that anybody is telling somebody's son that he should grow up and be lusting after a boy. Men want their sons to be strong and intelligent and to have a wife, to enjoy that precious experience of a man with a woman. You only a man knows what I'm talking about, and I'm sure for a woman you have a reverse discussion. I don't know about that one. What you get with a man. That's something y'all got to talk about. But we showing something. But the idea is the Jews a tactician at the destruction of morality, man and woman. Man being ahead of the house. Does that mean men trying to dominate women. No, it means men saying I'm going to protect you. You don't have to do the hard stuff. You make me happy. I just want to be happy. And if you're.
Speaker 1: Happy, okay, hard stuff meaning the physical, not like you know, because I mean the world. The world would have started death a long time ago if we went around topin jars, but not hard as in it's not easy to do the mom's stuff when you have children, and we shouldn't put that down at all. That's one of the most noble occupations one could. You know, it's a natural one too, with natural instincts involved. It's a rewarding and fulfilling one. So of course the way Vase the Jews have over time made women feel stupid and they've turned their instincts against them to where now they have avoid where something natural normally would have filled and fulfilled that so they try to and when you open that up, that nurture that needs a place to go still, so they cram it full of all these stupid activist things, all this nonsense, bleeding hard disks, because it's not directed where it's supposed to be, which isn't to the children. Now now they have to have their own career. Now they're being oppressed. Now they're you know, men, men are unnecessary for survival, you know, and then let's cram in all this bullshit. So they have all these stupid causes that the Jews want you to eroad and destroy your own society with. They utilize the women and feminine men to push this look at everybody like if it's a it's a black woman, mayor she's probably a lesbian and disabled, you know, if it's this is this is just a common theme that they use the women and feminine men to drive their agendas. And it's because they've split them apart from their natural way and when you put them in an artificial construct, those desires, there's tendencies, there's need. That need is still there, so they fill it with one hollow pursuit after another that never fulfills the person. And that's why they become more and more extreme with their activism. It's a way become more and more extreme with their their their uh political positions and their hatred for men, because they blame their unhappiness now that they've chosen. They've chosen because of the the whisper in the air, the of the demon. But now they're going to equate the unhappiness that they'll never they'll never ever ever admit to this isn't working for me. They'll just go harder and more and more, head headlong into the wrong areas, thinking that they're just not doing it hard enough or whatever. I don't know, but they'll resent men even more even though they they're the ones that cut them out. And that's all because of this parasite that started the whole process.
Speaker 3: I'm happy if you not happy. My life is a living mystry. So I'll do everything. I'll work, I'll work two jobs, i work three jobs. I have to anything I have to do to make life easy for you, and I'll protect you. That's what gives us our sense of manhood. The juice is pull it. Put the women in the workforce, make them have to do male things, make them not respect the man, make the man not have the capacity to do for her what he's done.
Speaker 1: For her in the past, and then give them the illusion that they don't need the men by promoting them when they're not qualified, so that they look at that which man accomplishes as not being that difficult. Because what they're not recognizing is they're being duped by an illusion to feel that way that these other avenues and ventures are so easy. Guys have it easy, right, being constantly disrespected, not appreciated, alienated by their own children because of the way the female acts in the home. Yeah, that's that's a fucking that's a cake walk for us, isn't it, Because we're not supposed to We're supposed to be these uh, these victimizers and more often were the victims of the society and the way it's programmed women to behave.
Speaker 3: The feminism movement, it's the Jew. The whole all feminism is is the trained hatred for men, and it's.
Speaker 1: The Oh yes, yeah, that sounds interesting. She's not Irish, everybody, what do you know.
Speaker 3: Eellectual expression of lesbianism in my opinion, the.
Speaker 1: Other hand, oh there's a sexy one right there. Yeah, you don't speak on behalf of anybody. Somebody who nobody would ever want to fuck, doesn't have any any say in how male and female relationships should go.
Speaker 18: For half of women's liberation movement is the boys in So she went from Betty free Dan to born bett Ye Naomi Goldstein.
Speaker 1: Well, she didn't really cover up the whole Jew thing very well with Freedom Friday in whatever the fuck who cares?
Speaker 12: And and yours wearing their hair long, you know.
Speaker 1: And again they're touching their hair because they got the lice. Shave it.
Speaker 12: Those boys who are wearing their hair long are saying no. Well, these boys that are wearing their hair long are saying no.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you a question. Why do you think this fucking creature who writes? Who writes a book? Lots of people write books. Guess what they're called? Nothing because no one ever knows or cares about them. Because the only thing that gets promoted is a bullshit, right, the things that they want to impart upon the world and to make them think in a certain way. The feminine mystique, I'm sure, is an awful piece of garbage. But yet here she is sitting on a poet, you know, on a stage, talking to people about it, promoting it. It's being promoted by the media that they own. It's not because these are wise, and this is the thing, that they even believe their own bullshit. They're not smart, they're not clever, they're not more intellectual. They just happen to own all the avenue is to promote themselves and whatever they steal from real people with real patents, with real ideas with real innovation, and then set set another team of non Jews, because they're not the ones who actually innovate and and develop things to be useful. Then they take the credit for them once it's already all complete, the same thing that they do with Ai. They aren't they architects of that. They utilize the slave labor of the goy who actually has ideas and ability to fucking create, And then they take it and they put their name on it, they put their stamp on it, and they'll look at us, Look how brilliant we are, look at how we're so intellectually superior. Well that's you know. The lies that they tell are just as much for other Jews as it is for the GOI to be stupefied by. They want the other. They want other Jews to think that they truly are the chosen ones too. They need to reinforce that every once in a while so that they can get a certain reaction, none of them, so they can get a certain level of a hive mind, reflexive uh what do you call it? Support from them, because they are in it together. They're all under attack. The best way to feel like the best way to galvanize people is to make them feel that there's a common enemy and that they're all under attack. But through working together, they will not only overcome, but they'll thrive.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: That's interesting and once again this is the same system the victimizers playing the victim.
Speaker 22: Don't have to be all that crew cut and ted. I don't have to be dominant.
Speaker 1: Okay, did you drift off there a little bit there? Duck face? What the fuck?
Speaker 12: Anyone? I don't have to have big muscles because there aren't any bears to kill.
Speaker 1: You don't have the big muss telling men to be weak. You don't have to have big muscles because there aren't any bears to kill. Yeah, but there's lots of threats out there. You know, the stronger you are, the better you are equipped to handle police brutality, police in unfair numbers, attacking you for no good reason. You know, protective services the most wave thing on the planet, stealing it, ripping away your family. You might be able to take down ten twenty motherfuckers before they get you, and that would send a big enough message, wouldn't it, that we're not going to take it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You need you need to be battle ready. At all times. You need to be a goddamn soldier, as a dad, as an uncle, as a brother. You need to step up as a male and be as fucking strong as you possibly can. Understand how to hand to hand cobbat. You need to know how to make yourself a fucking fierce weapon. And I would say, get rid of all the freak things that fuck up your brain. Put down the freaking pot. I don't drink. I don't think anybody else should drink. This is not the time for the celebration. This is not the time to fucking not be useful. If someone needs a ride somewhere and they get a ride by somebody else who fucking hurts them, you don't need to be an asshole right now. Now is not the time to be a selfish asshole. Man the fuck up, get into goddamn Jim. Yeah, but don't hang around with shirtless men and rub each other, you fucking weirdos. That was that was directed towards that kid that we told that we saw in the beginning. You just need to be there and ready and responsive. You need to be the bodyguards, the protectors, the guardians, the shields. You know what a shield does. Right protects. And that's not just for you, that's for your community, that's for your Whether they appreciate it or not, it doesn't matter. We're not going to be appreciated. We're gonna be hated more for being what we're supposed to be. That doesn't mean we change the nature or how the world works or how natural order is supposed to go about. If we adhere to that, it would be because of the threat of ridicule. Then they've already won. If we stop being what we're supposed to be, that's exactly what they what they want. It doesn't matter. If we're not getting praised, we're not going to be, so don't expect it. And if it happens to be excited, you know, take it to you know.
Speaker 12: Kill anybody to prove anything.
Speaker 22: I can be tender, and I can be sensitive, and I can be compassionate.
Speaker 1: So this is a woman who doesn't know what men are because we are all those things too. But we also are strong for the people so that other ones can be you know, can feel their emotions. That doesn't mean we don't have our own. It just means that if we know our role in a situation and the dynamics of that. No, trust me, we suffer in silence an awful lot from the mistreatment that we receive.
Speaker 22: And I can admit sometimes that I'm afraid and I can even cry, and I am a man, I am my own man, and that man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do me a favor. If you have children, unless it's just something where you know the other details allow for it to be okay. Don't don't show that you're falling apart weak in front of your children, because then they're not going to think that they have They're gonna feel less protected, and then they're gonna turn to someone who's completely oblivious to that type of method of protecting them, their parents, their mothers, and then they're gonna be really fucked. And then you're gonna be out a child, because they're never gonna they're never going to look toward to you for anything again. So whatever is going on, keep your keep your attitude and your anger in check, no matter how much you're being egged on. Don't show exactly what the mother is programming your daughter or your son to think about you behind your back, because trust me, I can tell you it happens, you're gonna have to be you're gonna have to be straight and straight and narrow, whatever else you gotta do. Gotta go fucking for a ride, Gotta go for a drive, gotta go scream on a fucking hill. Go do it there. Don't do it where you can upset the psyche of the family of the child. Don't cry, don't get angry, no matter how much you're being egged down or how much you're being disrespected. It's a trap. It's a traps for them to say, gotcha.
Speaker 12: Strong enough to be geno that is a new man.
Speaker 3: Where a woman is supposed to want a man and a man wants a woman, and that comes together. We know what that produces. No systematically tear apart every form of morality, decency, and ethics that's in the people.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I mean, if you're trying to genocide, to put people off the planet, the lesson you want them to do is keep having kids.
Speaker 3: And then a nation and anything and hints. We have what we have. Even when I said America is based in slavery, and I know it's not this topic, but the true we even look at that. Who financed the slave trade? Who all?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you started off with a bullshit statement. America wasn't founded on slavery. Your timeline's a little fucked. And yeah, if somebody had the choice between free labor and paid labor, they're going to go with It's not free obviously, because you have to buy the slave, but you have to feed them, So it's it's basically like having a live in, fucking, you know, worker, And if you want them to be able to do with their job, you're not going to be beating them into submission and cutting up their feet and their dicks all the time. That's a little ridiculous if you wanted them to produce. If you a lot of them were taking care of the family, like, that's a pretty good gig. I would say you were. You were at one time, a couple of months back, a couple of years back, having spears thrown at you your by warring tribes and having to kill animals to eat. Now you're in a house that's heated, so maybe you should shut down the bitching a little bit, unless they're cutting off your feet, which I don't understand how that would be useful for them. You know, let's let's think about this logically here, And obviously, no that isn't true. They were sending children over here, and there's a lot of Oh, by the way, there was plenty of black slave owners, plenty of black slave owners of other blacks. There were slave owners of other whites and indentured servants. There were slave owners of children. And guess who were sending the children over here? There were plucking them off the streets since they sixteen hundreds, I think even before that. I'm going into other different countries, not just here. The priest the priests were doing that. They would find children walking on their own, grabbing, doing a chore, running an errand for mom and dad or whatever it was, and they would put them on boats. And people trust this priests, right, this is all documented, It's all in history. You can find it. Children were the first, if not the very one of the first, if not the first, forms of slavery in this country. But does that mean that that's what we're founded on or does that mean this is just something that's happened. Would you consider the this country and what you believe in at least how you practice your life. Is that what it's about. Then it's not the people that it's about. It's whatever the fucking evils of the industry and of the world that were already in place other places who have happened to venture over here, are going to take their bad habits with them. That doesn't mean that so what we were founded on. There's a big fucking difference between that and that. That's what he's doing is he's poisoning the waters. That everything's bad and evil and corrupt and there's nothing good. Right. Well, that doesn't give anything the anybody anything to strive for or to restore. If everything was ship, then there's nothing to restore. Where there's nothing, there's nowhere to go. That's just that's a that's a a condition of complete and total Well they see Jacob Frank in here. That's cool, uh, complete in total abandon of all hope. So Isaac Asher, I know that name. Cohen's funny, funny, and then Jacob Frank is right there too.
Speaker 3: Surance companies.
Speaker 1: Again, I'm not there's Daniel Quick Gilman.
Speaker 3: Who was the business in the enterprise of slavery. It was a Jewish enterprise and has always been that way.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's the same take as Frank.
Speaker 3: By the way we look at the two groups we had the Sephardik and the Ashkar Nazi, the Ashgar Nazi genocidal. That's a genocidal group. That's the best back describe that, a psychopathic genocidal group.
Speaker 1: Child killers.
Speaker 3: We look at the Sephardik historically they.
Speaker 1: Yeah, played drinkers. I was gonna throw in there, Yeah, are enslavers.
Speaker 3: There's no major slave trade, the African slave trade where they went, the Arab slave trade of African people thirteen hundred years. They've been going through the Sudan and the Transatlantic slave trade. If you look at the involvement, who are the brokers of this deal? It's Jews.
Speaker 2: That's why they went after doctor Tony Martin the way they did, because he brought that to the attention. Absolutely, and that will be the topic of another of our discussions, of course. And they all tie together. So it's tough to separate them.
Speaker 3: In terms of what you're saying I'm thinking about. It's impossible to separate them because what happens is this. And again it's only four hundred years of seeing this that I realize when I'm watching what's happened, see this.
Speaker 1: Is what I don't get about him. It's only like forty years that you've been thinking about this, that you really you've been beginning to see this four hundred years. What the hell? I guess it's because he believes in that ancestor thing, right, so he thinks he's continuing on.
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 3: Is that why?
Speaker 1: I'm he's still kind of like that, And it's just because it's not explained that it's it's because because obviously, no, you didn't. That's that's that's a delusion, right, Like you're you're not a collection of things. You didn't know about everything about this world when you first were born, and you didn't know about three hundred and fifty years of details prior to you being fifty years old. Now you didn't have that. You restudied it, and then you had this idea in your head that you're somehow reincarnated or whatever. I don't know, but obviously when you were born, you didn't think that way. When you're ten, you didn't think that way. So when you violent decided that that you're, that's that's what the reality was. That didn't make it true.
Speaker 3: It's to you all, it's not just genocide. On the way to genocide, there's a slavery occurrence when I watch the LGBT, most people don't understand. As African people, we don't even to this very date, we don't even have words for this. It's totally hostile to our culture in existence. We don't have words for it.
Speaker 1: The only words we do, well, we don't have words for it either. Apparently we just have letters for it. So not only do they you know, you got to you got to understand who's behind all of this. When you realize how greedy they are, you know, you know exactly what organizations behind it. First, they take the entire color spectrum for themselves. They claim it like even even countries only get at best three colors on their flags. These motherfuckers got the whole color spectrum. That's a little greedy. Don't you think they stole the damn rainbow? The whole color spectrum is theirs. Now they've claimed it, and now they're taking our alphabet one letter at a time.
Speaker 3: Use are the words that are given to us from America. So if we say gay, lesbian, LGBT, whatever you called it, because we only have words for it. But when I'm watching it, when I watch what happened to us in slavery, we were forced this. There was no ability to debate. If some slave master wants to rape you and enforce homosexuality on you, that's the law. If you resist, you'll be killed, so it's illegal to resist.
Speaker 1: I'm sure David is a little like you know, there's about twenty five things I want to say to you right now, but I'm just gonna shake man. And because these are all assumptions and presumptions of things that you know, these are all vague speaking of makes makes big talents, senses, but almost exactly the light, same height when what they're sitting right there, I'm putting this point here and I'm looking at the ais that look like they're in the same level.
Speaker 3: I'm literally sitting back and.
Speaker 1: Saying, why do people do that? Just say what you're gonna say. It said that may well, I guess I understand saying that makes me think of But I'm sitting here thinking is a different thing, because now you're describing something that you could have just said directly. It's straightforward, it's you know what I mean, It's like it's I think it's I think it's a uh, it's it's a indication of an intellect barrier. Thing or something. I don't know. It's like everything's in act, so I'm now, I'm now I'm self observing. I'm observing my own act and then describing the act instead of just describing what I'm thinking. I'm sitting here. It's just I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't talk like white men. Because I see them going to the I'm so glad. Thank all the white folks out there that are going to these meetings that are resisting the sick filth. Thank you because you even helped me see something. I'm watching these white guys go there, and I'm watching these white women screaming and yellow sand stop putting this filth in our schools that I'm saying, Wow, I don't think white folks understand what they're doing with See, I know this. This is slavery, their fourth It's not a debate. They put it there, then you have to try to resist and push it out. They're actually putting you through the same forced acceptance against your will of homosexuality and pedophilia that they did us in slavery.
Speaker 4: Exactly.
Speaker 3: It's the same thing, same thing. They're really slavery, but this time the slavery is for the whole society, which is why I step back and say, you know what, we gotta talk to them, because I can see what they're doing, and you can speak to me. Tell me when you see it happening, and the Jews is clear, the Jews are pushing it.
Speaker 2: What are you seeing, Phil, No, that's right that you put it, put it the right way.
Speaker 3: I think it is.
Speaker 2: Like slavery, and where let's say a slave four hundred years ago would be impacted by somebody wanting to, let's say, rape them. If they fought, it wouldn't end well. If we compare what's happening today with the way they're cramming this sick, perverted garbage down the throats of everyone, and then you see the certain parents standing up.
Speaker 1: Well, not even just that, but I meant Dave could also bring up here the idea, the very concept of something called a heat crime. These these consequences, these penalties for not allowing this wicked, evil practice to infiltrate your world and your society and your home. They call things hate crimes, with more fines, more penalties, more time in jail, much more. Because if anybody calls something a hate crime, typically you one would think that if you committed a crime like a like a like violence on some other person, it's not because you really like them. So usually the whatever sparked someone to cause a like violent crime typically would have had something to do with not being too happy with that person at the time. So to call something in addition to that a hate crime is kind of a ridiculous thing. Then he works on stupid people and only would be something as clever and evil as any other Jewish thought. So that's that alone, calling something a hate crime and scaring people into thinking, well, I better, I better watch myself because I don't want whatever I do, I don't want it to also be considered a hate crime or this is it's it's that that's just absolute sheer nonsense. But yeah, that forces your hand into quieting down. And when you go to argue something and you're in a domestic terrorist now right, all right, and they've they've they give you the examples. They have these public examples because they want you to be uh, they want they want that effect that what is the effect of you observing that? It's the they're giving you examples. And they do this with social media too, Like Alex Jones has been burned and resurrected four times. Now we're fucking something. Why do you think that they cantinue to do that? Because they want people who they draw in with his type of material, which is absolute nonsense and misdirection and probe you in the first anyway. But then they burn him and they take away all of his payment processors and show you what the system will do to you if you speak out against certain things. It's not exactly a law though against it, but if you do it, then the rest of the system can attack you. Or if you say something that most certainly was a production of an event, regardless of people died or not. And this is a thing that you know, Joones said something on purpose because this is all part of the game, whereas where it's like no complete denial that anybody died, well even when they orchestrate events that are shootings, which is pretty much all of them, and even if they have their own people that people see, and then they make sure that this world world doesn't get out, like you have the active shooter kids in the school like in Columbine, but there's eyewitness accounts of people that were dressed up like straight up swat actually killing kids because they never leave anything to chance. You'll have the children be the default people, even if they are actually doing killings as well, which they were, they'll also have their own people in there to intensify and get the right effect. They want more death, they're going to get more death. So who was I going with that? Though? What was I going with that? I kind of trailed off there a minute. It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter. Who was I going with that? It doesn't matter. I'll get back to it.
Speaker 2: At this the parents aren't greeted with any recognition.
Speaker 3: Or they get locked up, some of them.
Speaker 2: So you would think that he's bored.
Speaker 1: Right, This is what they do to the parent who's concerned about the same things that this piece of shit here and this piece of shit here, and all the people who are rallying against this. Oh we have to be hip, Oh we have to be inclusive. Oh we have to allow we're being too mean to all these other people. Yeah, and now you have people going to school who take a shit in a fucking litter box at the school, who are pretending to be cats. Because that's not Nobody can say anything to anybody because he might hurt their feelings. Who the fuck cares if you hurt their feelings. If they're acting retarded and crazy, they need to be corrected. It's called guidance. No, kids will be freaking sellers and pirates and and and and and you know, fidermen every day if you let them see it's it's ridiculous to even like, Okay, you're acting crazy. Slap slap slab, you know, metaphorically or whatever ever, and get back in line. That's not acceptable behavior. You're falling off the deep end. No, no, no, can't do that. If you think you were born a cat, how about this, how about you go carry yourself and it would become resurrected. You've maybe become a cat or learn to live like a human being, because that's what you are now. Maybe you've maybe you graduated, maybe before you were a cat, but now you're a human. Maybe you can just go shit in a little box when you go to your home, since your parents are stupid enough to let this be a thing. It's absolutely insane. Everything about this culture is insane. And these people are evil, wicked tyrants, and these things that they show us are to deter us from speaking out. And I remember now what I was gonna say about the Ox Johns is that to call one call something a complete fabrication and say all the death was fake. Two, well, they usually have blood in the rituals, so I don't believe that. But to say that it was planned orchestrated and carried out by groups with real with real death, but also crisis actors to get to paint the picture that they wanted to for the narrative, that's one hundred percent correct and accurate and a lot of cases, a lot of situations. But to say there's no death, that's taking it one step too far in the assumption and presumption game that they wouldn't also be death and involved. Because even though it's been planned, it's known, there's forethought, there's there's knowledge ahead of time, and there's a there's an orchestrated reaction to it, doesn't mean that there wasn't actually people that are shooting people, and that there wasn't actually dead people. Even if they have fake ones on Guurney, still doesn't mean that there wasn't any dead people. If they have people who are a thing who are amputees, but that makes it look like they got their leg blown off like in h Boston. The Boston bombing doesn't necessarily mean that there wasn't also other people killed this. I mean, it's it's it's it's not that hard to figure out that, yes, they mixed, they mixed the artificial or the or the the Hollywood if you want to, because there's actors involved, even with an actual crime that they were behind as well. So they're killing people and they're telling you that it's all this thing and it was completely independent. That's the lie that it was just these kids who just happened to all be on prozac or some other thing that it makes you detached from things that're all been sexually abused at one point or another in their lives and now they're out killing people. Sounds like a whole process of MK ultra conditioning and then sending people out to do a deed. And then they are just the cover of the book. The pages beneath are trained professionals getting the whatever they perceive as a proper body count, the proper public ritual, the proper numerology, and all this other ship that they also included in these ritual events and the crisis. Actors are just there to sell the narrative of what they want you to believe happenedds.
Speaker 2: Of you know, whatever it is. The school boards would say, well, you're the parents, We're gonna listen to you. That's our job.
Speaker 3: They're not, they're fighting.
Speaker 1: So this is what this is, what this is what suck sucks about all of this. You see all those other people standing around. Some of them actually think good, some of them actually are happy. They're gonna they're gonna clap and congratulate these sheriffs for beating a man down, who's a concerned father who has this, who finds this all repulsive, because you should find it repulsive, and he'll be called insensitive, bigot, racist and all whatever else they can, anti semitic, whatever else they can throw at you. Domestic terrorists put you on a watch list because you went to a PTA meeting and said this is absolutely unacceptable. Then you get tackled by a bunch of fucking scumbag thugs who are in their own fraternal order called the police, the Paternal Order of Police, and that's Masonic. And then there's the parents who probably agreed with him, that didn't lift the fucking finger to yoke one of these pieces of shit up, put him in a headlock and fucking cancel his lights out for a fucking few seconds. Knock these bitches out with a fucking headlock. Why isn't no Why are there no parents out there fighting with the cops on the side of the guy who's getting beaten by four or five of them. Because everybody's a fucking pussy, that's why. And because everybody's overweight, and because nobody freaking exercises, because nobody actually has the warrior instinct in them anymore, or the conditioning to not be out of breath after a little bit of exercise wrestling around on the ground with somebody. Learn how to choke them, motherfucker out, Learn how to put them in a submission hold. Learn how to not let yourself be an easy target, and then protect and help other people when they are become taught when they do become targeted, because this they represent the evil. As long as they're wearing that uniform and carrying out these types of behaviors on the people, they are the enemy. And I don't give a fuck what else they are in their lives. When they treat other people like that, at that moment in time, they are the enemy period.
Speaker 2: You know of this organism, this Jewish organism or whatever you want to call it, entity, parasite, termite, plenty of names for it. And if people want to weasels, you know, hear that and go wow, that's pretty extreme.
Speaker 3: That's too bad, because that's what it is. It is. Let me ask you this. Could you speak to people around the world who've been reading from the Bible and they getting locked up for the stances they're reading from the Bible? Yeah, yeah, that just happened recently.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, somebody read a verse from the Bible and they were.
Speaker 1: Look at how feminine this cops looks like too, And you're like, I'll take that, thank you. Here's the told this from me. Why, you know, just disregards this man's rights, abuse him for the state run by Jews. And by the way, this is all false law. There's only one law. It's called cause no harm that incorporates all other biblical law that if you really need to go there to know what's right and wrong. That's sad, but okay, it should be common sense. You don't hurt other people, you don't steal from them, and you don't cause them loss or damage or harm. You do that, and they do the same as and cause no harm to you. And then everything else you guys can explore, and we can explore, and I can explore in pursuit of but just as long as we're not causing someone else harm or loss and our acquisition of something, which is what the Jews do all day long, that they pride themselves on human misery in the acquisition of things that aren't theirs. But this color of law, municipal policy, why did they call them policy officers? Police officers? They're not even talking about law policies. Well, guess what, you're not an employee of this municipal corporation, their policy is going to apply to you. And by the way, here's another thing. I would love to spark a lot of people into action with this one so greatly. Who pays for the roads? In reality? We do so Therefore, in any other situation in life, in any other circumstance or scenario in life, when you buy something, don't you own it? So are you not being pulled over on your property? Inside of your own property? What do they have the right to tell you what the fuck to do? As long as you're not causing harm which means not speeding out of control because you're not causing harm. You're going with the you know, the flow of traffic whatever it is, and you're you're playing your role timed mathematically time to make sure that you're not a hindrance and you're not a danger. You don't need anybody else to fucking regulate anything else about that process, especially whether or not you need a registration, and is a little bull shit, Fuck all that, Fuck all that, that's for the DMV, and they're a foreign held entity, they're not even that money z doesn't come anywhere near here. That's for the debt of the fucking demons. So the policy officers again, this is this is, this is something that people need to really understand. They have no jurisdiction anywhere, period Because what infrastructure can you think of where you're either in a vehicle or elsewhere on your own property, or or anywhere else where you haven't paid for it, Where your tax body or your family's tax money before you hasn't paid for it. How is it that I remember this is protocols of Leonard Elders of Zion shit recurring bills eroding away the savings and wealth of others and bringing it back to them for artificial things, which means services. So when you get your water bill, your electric bill, your gas bill, is it the usage that's the most expensive. Have you ever looked at the itemized list? I'm sure you probably have. You're smart people, I know you did. What is it? It's the delivery charge? Okay? What money put the pipes in the ground, What money put the wires in the grounded in the air. Whose infrastructure is that?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: So they're charging you the biggest part of your bill. You're being charged to use your own system. This is a jew world. And that's all I gotta say about that. And well, I'm not telling you to accept it. I'm telling you to do the exact opposite. Now that you're aware of it, don't fucking tolerate it anymore. You know, in a society where everybody wanted to succeed and prosper and be strong, the system wouldn't collapse and fall away in the night without this artificial parasitic And you know they're not. They're not looking out for your benefit or for the benefit of the people. They're trying to destroy the country rather than to make it strong and prosper without that element there anymore. Do you think that infrastructure and everything else that fall apart. Do you think that electricity would stop and that the water would stop and all that. No, because everybody wants that stuff for their house. Because and to those who know how to do it already, who are trained to work these facilities, will continue to show up to maintain them. And what will they get in return? It will be a mutual group effort, tribal community effort. We're getting something. Somebody who's working effort to make the community better and to run smoothly is doing what they know how to do. And as a you know, as a balance to that, well, I'm a carpenter, I'm building their homes for them, I'm a this I'm painting their homes from them. I'm a freaking electrician, I'm doing installations. And this is all something that could be done without their due money. And also then there's the mentorship idea, Well, eventually those people are gonna die so or they're going to retire. So now they're also providing training to my children who will learn how to do these things and we can continue to keep this world going the way we used to have it and now what we're used and how we're used to having it. Without the demonic presence involved in it, it will run a whole lot smoother if the people but directly are who are going to be affected by every action and every thought in every decision. We don't need them, and we don't need them to continually make our lives harder, siphon away more and more of all of our hard work. Because time is the most precious thing. Why do you think You look and you blink, and your children are older, and that one that that that time when they were this way disappears and it seems like it was You're you're always wishing for more of that because it didn't get enough, because all your time to spend doing other things that were necessary in an artificial world to do for them, So you lost out on the comp the bonding and the memories. Someone else was allowed to have those memories instead of you, and that bond was able to be made without you, and none of those are their formative yours. So this is another reason why fathers are discredited, you know, disregarded a lot, and the mother can't do anything wrong. It gets deep, man, It gets deep. And then you know they going to their next stage of development, and you're you're looking back and wondering. You know, the things changed so much since that last stage of development. Where's my child? Where's that sweetness that I used to remember? She's being socialized by her interactions now and she doesn't have the same attitude, and it's upsetting. You know, it's good times, good times to be life well, because our time is what's being stolen from us, first and foremost.
Speaker 2: Now, Yeah, it happens regularly. It's because of this infestation that has reached a level that something like this exists where you quote a Bible verse and and you know, people are reacting because of all of the you know, arms of this Jewish monster, the media and everything else. It makes people crim You can't.
Speaker 3: When I looked and did the research for Satanism, the history of the Church of Satan in this country, it blew me away. Anton. But you so like, wait a minute, you already have your Babylonian.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Anton, Howie, good old Howie Stanton Levy. It don't forget about Michael Laquino with his uh temple set hees he was church's Satan first. He was over there at psidio fucking with your kids at the military level, because why because the system has been run by them for a long time, and military intelligence is where they create cults in the first place, to influence society. They were very active in the sixties and what were the sixties, Well they were after World War Two, That's what they were, after the conquests had occurred. Yeah, the military, do you know how many do you know how many daycares have been accused of and are you know in turmoil because of tunnels and other things connecting to military bases, all kinds of stuff. Military families, I don't know if they were involved in it. Some of them actually were of their children being abused while they were off doing whatever in these daycare centers. They were basically heading their children children over to the system to be groomed.
Speaker 3: Satanism. But it's like they literally want to bring evil in and replace everything right now around schools around this country and school districts. I'm not making this up, I know, you know, but for the listening audience, this is not hyperbolic. They're starting after school the Church of Satan for children.
Speaker 13: Good evening, I'm Scott shaped. We begin tonight in the Lehigh Valley, where a school district has become the first in the state to give approval to an after school club sponsored by the Satanic temple. It's called the after School Satan Club, and its first stop in Pennsylvania is in the Saucin Valley School District, located ironically just outside the Burdo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the new uh, the new president or whatever ruled or grand bit of he has a weird crazy guye. So this is actually a drawing of him, as as the old Deville himself. This was too indistinct that Jesus is a too indistinct too, doesn't He makes you wonder? But yeah, if I we've gone over this before. By the way, it's just another funny thing to point out that there's a Jew talking about this. That's that's who this guy is here with the little tablet. Yeah, we've gone over this before, and I've actually shown you this very simple. This is probably over a year ago, well over year ago. And I was talking to what's her name too, I don't care. I forgot it's got tattoos, I don't remember Dan. What the hell's her name? I don't care. Hellertown, right, do what thou wilt have fun and be yourself, even if that self is not a real self or a fulfilling a rewarding self will convince you that yourself needs a dick in the bum, right that that that's what that's all about. This and grooming. That's because it's all right here.
Speaker 8: From the Satanic Temple's website.
Speaker 1: Catch the place that could be having is currently presently how well, so before we think that we deserve something better. All these idiot freaking Zionists Christians who think that they're going to find Jesus in their lifetime if they let the Jews kill everybody, or that they deserve some sort of afterlife or repayment or payment for their deeds in the first place, maybe they should earn the place that they have first, you fucking hypocrites.
Speaker 8: Vibrant and color and to the point.
Speaker 1: And what does that mean? It means, don't let evil overtake the one place you do know yet you have, and then we're given before you think you'd deserve another place.
Speaker 8: The after school Satan Club in the Sauken Valley School District is the first in the state of Pennsylvania and just one of ten in the country. A message sent to parents in the district Monday night grabbed the community's attention. Reading in part consistent with the law and criteria set out in the SVSD Board Policy and Regulations, the district has approved an organization known as the after School Satan Club Middle school unquote translation, if you allow one religious group to use your facilities, you legally open the door to all. And that is a two thousand and one Supreme Court ruling.
Speaker 3: In school systems around the country. Now you can tell people all the stuff you know. Different.
Speaker 1: That's where they'll use freedom of speech and invert its total meeting right, because defamation is still like you know, slander, those are still illegal. That's not free speech. Lying about somebody to make them be attacked by the mob is not still not legal. But yet they are saying good So they're gonna say an equal voice in influencing your children. Well, that's different because then they're gonna say First Amendment. Oh, but you don't talk about Jews, even if it's accurate information, you're just relating data. Don't talk about them. That's anti Semitic. Can't have that. So the leverage is thing in multiple ways. It's all inverted, it's all hypocritical, it's all enough to make you disgusted with everything that you see here. Whatever, And that's all on purpose because I think right now they're stoking us into whatever it is that they're going to do. They're going to direct the human energy, which is what an economy literally means, is the human energy in their strength. The strength of the economy has to do with their strength or ability to manipulate our actions through stimuli. So whatever their stimuli happens to be, like scaring people over bullshit that has nothing to do with reality, i e. A virus and getting them to actually go and take an actual poison and line up for it. Yeah, that's that's one of those stimuli things that they use their media to fabricate a false reality for and drive people like did you just go? Drives the freaking cheap up the fucking ramp into the.
Speaker 3: Slaughter You start a straight black pride movement. You know, it's not about religion, So we don't hear what your religion is. But all we always had a littleism. Now why it's not that I'm I'm not into the stuff, but I'm just not going to be around somebody that tells me they worship Satan.
Speaker 1: Well, it's same so much that because that's the same with Satanism.
Speaker 2: Chill is.
Speaker 1: But it does have a lot to do with man and man and girl and girl and blood, ritual sex and all this other shit and do what thou wilt, which is the exact opposite. It caused no harm because you can cause harm as long as you can enforce your will upon others, which usually means to a coward, and most these people are easily cowards. Well, the only way you can enforce your will on something is if it's smaller than you. And if something smaller than you and you're a weakling, it's probably a fucking child.
Speaker 3: I don't have to know a lot about it. I just know that if you say you worship evil and Satan, I know some gay stuff going on, is messing with children, drinking blood. I don't know about a lot of this stuff. What I do know is I want you around me. And now we find out that the Church of Satan in America is started by.
Speaker 1: Jew We didn't just find that out.
Speaker 3: So when you're talking about ripping and stripping the country of morality, I don't know how more blatantly you can do it than start in Church of Satan classes for children.
Speaker 1: I would love to know what his opinion of Uh, Sammy Davis Junior is a black jew Satanist.
Speaker 2: And of course the drag Queen story hours and and it's it's insane, but the results.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that one's the one I refer to you the other day and I said, shrimp cocktail head. Yeah, they look like that one looks like shrimp cocktail to me. Where do they go? I'm not gonna be a catch it because it's short, Like yeah, fuck this, oh whatever, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: This Jewish influence.
Speaker 2: Are what we are seeing. When I went to school in the nineteen sixties and seventies, there was no such thing as school shootings. Divorce wasn't something that was common. Again, we come from different backgrounds, so we're going to experience different things. But the collapse and disintegration and destruction of the family unit brought on by the Jew is what we are all experiencing. And the ones who are being destroyed, Hopefully the ones listening to this program can think about what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you honestly think that you know? Kids are just inherently bad when they have the detail of a broken home. What do you think there's something that goes on that Like when that happens, it fox the kids up, no matter some degree or another. Anyway, Now, if they're a little shits and they're playing one off the other, that's a whole other thing of you know, being selfish and manipulative in all that crap, and that makes the children order the byproduct of that relationship a piece of shit. But you know, emotional baggage, resentment, sense of guilt, shame, whatever the fuck it is, neglect, whatever abandonment issues that those are things that even if it's not as readily available or visible on the surface, I guarantee you there's a portion of that in each and every broken family scenario. Now, some people can overcome it, depending on the severity of it in the first place. Maybe if it was a civil very civil, like there was no reason for them to divorce in the first place because they got along so well that they just had a wonderful divorce. I don't see that happening very often. It's jools not the case. And then you get the state involved. And even when the this is happening right, it has happened forever, even when and this is actually one of the themes in that movie Falling Down. The mother didn't want to be harsh on the father, which is played by Michael Oh shit, why the fuck did I forget that name? Oh my god, Douglas, Michael Douglas. But the lawyer was egging her on to do so, so they put a restraining leader on her, on him, and then he lies and allowed to see his daughter. So the system, once it gets a hold of people and influences and in what do you call it, convinces them to do certain things. It's not for their benefit. Even if they're playing on the mother's side and saying, well, we're going to win this and win this and win this if we do this, but we have to do this in this part, there has to be an element to it. They're trying to destroy the family, and they're actually ultimately trying to destroy the child's life. And if parents, in their greed, anger or whatever they have toward the other parent, the father, don't see it for what it is, they're going to cause more harm on their child than already has happened because of the divorce itself. The disunion, the lack of seeing that other parent every day like they used to, and.
Speaker 2: Pull yourself out of that reprogram the way that you think this is a poison organism that has affected you in a way that you might not be aware of. Again, there are some people who are aware, who are further along on that road to awareness. I'm not saying I am that far along. I'm not saying you are.
Speaker 3: But we're doing our best.
Speaker 2: We're doing our best, and we recognize this poisonous influence and what it's doing and no matter how much that poison wants to stop.
Speaker 1: So once you realize that it's not about picking on the Jews, because it's disproportionately represented by them, and they are certainly the families that have controlled the finances of the world that got us to this position and point that does control the media and molds the minds of people who are what they call that word impressionable. And even if you're not, if that's all you see, you think that's you. Just by default, we assume that that's what's the that's the standard. You know, it's evil itself. Evil itself is going to have all these attributes of destruction of anything that's good because that's its nature. Now, for whatever reason, this attracts so many of the Jews, Okay, whatever, that's a fact that we need to look at. And all the people that they have working on their behalf with them, that they've bought in or they've promised something, or they're paternal brothers of it's not just them. But if it wasn't them in the center, these other people wouldn't have anything to pile on to for this, for this power structure. So there's still the core regardless, and that core what we're just, what we're describing is that which represents the ultimate evil of all things. So when we say, well, you're just blaming them everything, well, evil is what we're blaming. It's personified. And you can point and say and show the pattern of how this got to hear to they're there, and how that's influencing these people that become like this, and we just supposed to just false, false silent of that. Note. The evil literally is what the enemy of good is, enemy of conscience, enemy of sympathy, empathy and compassion. That is always going to be a constant. It's evil. How it manifests is how we're the only way we can deal with it. Because evil is a force and energy and entity, but how it manifests into its minions. You can't just be like, oh, you can't talk about those minions like okay, well, then they're gonna overrun the place and they have.
Speaker 2: Bus from talking about it and them we won't do it, and it might be unfashionable, which it is, but we don't care. Obviously, we talked about that in previous episodes. So we're going to do what we have to do to get this message out. And sometimes words are unpalatable, you know, ideas are the same, thoughts might be. But as we said earlier, behind every door where you'll find misery, you will find the hand of the Jew.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: I want to say this to people. Anybody who really believes in the America was looking at what's happened in America. I hope this helps you if you understand what the Babylonian Tolmid is. They're literally replacing the Bible in the United States of America. No matter how you feel about it. They're saying, no more Bible. The religion of America is the Babylonian Tolment, and they're saying the constitution. No matter how you feel about it. They're saying this no longer replies. The new law of the land is the Protocols to the Learned Elders of Zion. And if you read the protocols, what you just said is an outlier of exactly what they said they were going to do, and they are doing it.
Speaker 20: You have six billion idl wallship pails who makes God angry every second of their life?
Speaker 1: Really, so God's a fucking idiot then, or at least yours is, because if he's a creator of things, he wasn't smart enough to create them, so they didn't offend him. While you have your stupid little fucking rem fan Saturn symbol here with your hexagram in the center. It's not a star of David. It could be a sigil for freaking demon analogy like the Solomon Store, even though Solomon is not real either. All that stuff that they've made out of this religion is bullshit because it's a mask. Gets a mask for this deadly, evil child killing Saturn colt that's been around for five thousand plus years. They put new pink jobs on things. They split it into three sections, gave us Christianity gave Islam, and then they said, you know, managerial section, that's the juice, that's us with a chosen the sacrificial class will remind them, even though they'll never get it. With a dead guy pinned to two pieces of wood, ironically enough, we'll also make a joke out of it. He's a carpenter who ends up nailed to two pieces of wood, will chuckle because we're sick fucks. They'll never get the joke.
Speaker 3: In the end.
Speaker 20: Chinese Japanese e Tibit, not Pa, Thailand, so many India, Alan is five hundred millions, China is two billion, so many two billion Christians, which are idol worship between Chinese in the Indos.
Speaker 1: God just keeps on making more and more fuck ups, doesn't he. He just made all these things so he could be pissed off or other option. Here is their God is the impostor. The only thing he's been able to do is to communicate through black magic with this select group of psychopaths, and he's whatever. Whatever the true meeting of a benevolent creator is, these other religions or what actually was created by the benevolent creator is what is upsetting whatever the hell demon is that they're rallying behind. So it's got nothing to do with God in that generic word where you don't actually explain what the fuck your God is, assuming in the minds that other people assuming God, Well, God's one God and so on God, that's God got to be the God. Well, God doesn't make six billion mistakes unless he's a fucking moron. And oh it's free will is shut the fuck up. Shut up. So these people who rape and murdered children, that was are in God's favor? Who suck baby penises, that's that's that's God's that's God's chosen or what kind of or or because we know they're in contact with something, what does that say about the true nature of what they call God? And what the hell are they and where the fuck did they really come from?
Speaker 2: This?
Speaker 20: And Christian at least six six and a half billion people are idle worships that, according to the TOAs, do not have their rights. It's that phantom not only jewles, even if you will bottle.
Speaker 1: Down to he's too. He's so fucking fat, in a out of shape he has to say when he does these things too.
Speaker 3: JC deserve death spanelty and so it becomes the matter of people to decide good versus evil, And the matter is I've made my decision. I believe that what we're doing here is for the betterment quite frankly, both racist and really the world, because if America loses. And it's hard for me to say this is a black man, but just looking at what we're facing right now, to be honest, this battle here.
Speaker 1: He sees America as being founded on and the backs of his people, which I don't agree to that at all. That's that takes away all the effort, ingenuity, creativity, hard work that Europeans have been doing throughout the world, creating civilization after civilization, kingdom after kingdom, empire after empire, throughout all of history. To say that we came here and we're slacking off. I think his I can understand. Maybe the propaganda works on him, but even with the things that he says, he knows about the slave trade and everything else, still does not give the idea of America being a force of mankind breaking away from the evils of the Church and of Europe to come here and start something better. He doesn't. He doesn't accept that because it was because because those weren't his people doing it, you know, so he doesn't feel connected to it. But that wasn't made for That wasn't made for one person. The other is made for mankind. And that's what we need to all understand. Otherwise we're all gonna be fucked. Because if there's really only eight percent of the population right now that are quite if that's true in a not sixteen or whatever, it's still kind of a small number given the fact that we have built a lot of weapons, artillery, and technology for them to kill us with, and we're not the ones in control of the buttons and triggers that do that they are, Well, we've lost. If that's the case. If we are only eight percent because of that eight percent, how many how because let's say of that eight percent, one hundred percent of that eight percent would be the whole how money do you think of that eight percent would be of any use and whin be a hindrance or a deterrence or a saboteur of any effort it would be to free them and us? How many people would be useful in this situation? Five percent of that eight percent, Well, that's a way smaller number. So for that arrogant to think that we don't need other people's help, all of mankind's help. Like Germany had all different types of countries and ethnicities working together fighting a common evil because they've all knew goddamn well, what would happen if communism spread and the Jewish Bullshevism came to their town. From China to Japan to Da Da Da Da Da Da da ba. Everybody was working together. Another thing they don't even want you to know about, because there's supposed to be a bunch of racists. All right, all right, sure.
Speaker 3: If did you wins? I'll say more like that, if did you win? Here?
Speaker 1: Here he haswhere? Yeah, it just doesn't have to be permanent.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, that's why we're doing this, my friend, And we have another video lined up coming up. Uh, and thank you for watching, and hope you tune into the next one. My friend, see you then?
Speaker 1: All right, I'm gonna say, two hours two minutes is way longer than I expected. I'm been here. What's up? He n G made it? Hello? Doctor e veils veils. Uh, let's see like the veils, Mike, I saw you earlier there, but he was excited. I wish I saw that earlier, so these that were coming on from from uh YouTube, And that's why I didn't see him right away. I was looking at the chat over here on my phone from the rumble. Can I have once gonna have been a dime? You know what I mean? All right? And I was gonna show something, but I'll wait until next pisode, you know, take the e off? Did you guys see the gigs eggs I put on here? I put I put this Easter egg down here to let people know that the reser eggs to be had. But obviously there's this little dude hiding behind here. But did you did you see the little joke I did there? You happen to see the the new hairdoo I gave, I gave you gave. We should do. We should hide, we should hide things into the into the thumbnails every time. That'd be fun, all right? Well, last thing, I guess boom gifts go right there sports the show. I guess what else? Does hear them? Move my damn head out of the way, and I'll tell you a wrong one? Four no five, no, four, no six? No, where's the other one? That one number I'm missing? Is there? It is? I've seen three. Okay, I mean, am I a display capture on this one? I say, I say window capture hour and now we're cooking with gas. Okay, this is the gifts and go right here. You can colick that you can spoil the show that way. You can just come up here and do a Patreon since apparently it's dwindling away, it's drying up like a like a desiccate on a on a plant, a crop. My website's here. You can get the book in the hot sauce. No every time, at any time, since YouTube would probably never let me get this because every time I get to like nine p thirty something, I get dropped back down to nine twenty five, like a week later or whatever. It just keeps happening, like they keep on they keep on dialing it back rolling it back, or people are just jumping off. I don't know. It could be that too. So I don't think I'm ever going to hit the thousand, and I don't definitely not going to hit ten million fucking views on what do you call it? Schwartz. These are all the criteria you have to hit in order to be monetized over there. Now, they give you most of hoops to jump, and only only idiots who are spitting out absolute substance, free, no value content are able to get picked up by and promoted by YouTube to get that number of views. Or if they're not a creation of the counter, you know, controlled op, then then then maybe they'll get it more successful. But it's not possible for people who are being purposely suppressed by the platform to ever achieve that. So I'm never gonna get two monetization, and Google's gonna take too much of it anyway, if I did over on YouTube, like I monetization as in commercial breaks is one thing. Views is another thing that they pay you for. But also these types of things like super chats, they take a lot out of it. But I'm not probably not gonna ever qualify for any of it. Over here, I already am qualified. You just hit this bam and then you can type it in right, you can slit your slit your weapon, and then you type your into your little do hickey like you made a super chat. Where is it? Hold on? Uh oh okay, it's up here. Then you type it like baye. There you go, So that's how it goes down right there, and then you hit this end and do it through it all. So there's that. Another way to do is you could subscribe over here rate from Rumble. You get a sub badge. Everybody wants a sub badge, and then you get this other one here, which is gifting. A subscription gives up the fifty channel subscriptions. Once purchased, Rumble will randomize the recipients. Oh they didn't even get you didn't even get a chance to choose. That's stupid. I wouldn't do that. I would. I would. I would avoid the one that looks like a present, and I would go to either this one or a subscribe button yourself, or just go to give some go or the Patreon Patreon. There's gonna be stuff out there that you're not gonna see other places, and there's a whole other conversation going on over there and stuff. So there you go, and I will see you soon. I gotta go pick up a couple more ingredients for the sauce and finish out my orders, print out a couple more that just came in, and uh, swinging, swinging and swinging and swinging. Oh do you remember who Jason? You remember Jason Lee? You know, like my name is Earl. You know he used to be a pro skater.
Speaker 4: Did I'll give you a hundred bucks and i'll take out the Bennie Hannas if you slide out seventy five foot handrail.
Speaker 1: He's an idiot foot I'll give you.
Speaker 6: Six hundred tries.
Speaker 3: I'll be back next week.
Speaker 1: H there you go. It's Jason Lee. We'll catch up here. I don't understand why that's happening. I although I have their faces shaved, but we'll go into that some other time. All right, guys, have fun, enjoy your life lives, and we'll get back into uh, we'll see what what's the next episode? I think it's the one I don't have the most problems with. Let me know, see, is this fun? That sexual perversion? No, this is okay, this isn't. This seems like the sounds of the other one. But no, this isn't the one. It's gonna be episode seven that I have. Probably I have a lot to say about, Yeah, the COVID one, because there's a lot of mistakes being made in this episode. I kind of fancy myself not so much an expert, but I know a lot of things that aren't right, and there's a lot of things that are being portrayed, and people portray themselves as good guys, like the front line doctors and all those others. They're all lives, all liars and lies. And you get bound to the true nature of that deception when you start talking to doctor Glidden and understanding that none of these people who were talking about nutrition. Now these people were talking about getting the body what it needs in order to make it strong. All of them were talking about fractionated never even told you that there was an importance in getting the rest of your nutrients anywhere, And if they did, they wouldn't tell you to take a whole food. They would tell you to take their stuff that would have their fucking name on it, like doctor artists used to do, and all the other bullshit that they would tell you that would take too much of as a fractionated nutrition approach made things worse. A whole lot of zinc gives you a whole lot of cataracts and so on and so forth. So it was all bad advice. The Zelenko, freaking doctor Zebe ship was bullshit. And by the way, he was a too hah si dick as in smelly alright, So we'll start with Sexual Perversion episode six. We got six, seven, and eight, and then we're done. Alrighty bye. I should say bye before, like when I'm actually hovering over the button. Later