Speaker 1: Welcome to the snart tag. You're about to teach your dad's glazed by the great Chris Ray Go, Derek black Bet and Tom Swey. Sit back and prepare for some shit. Sit back and prepare for some glazing. I killed a fly with a penny once. It was one of the most satisfying things I've ever done. You say you killed a fly with a penny. Penny, I threw a penny and killed the fly, and I was like, that was amazing.
Speaker 2: Those are those once in a lifetime things that happened that you're just like, damn, Like that's when I kicked my I remember kicking a b into a kid's throat once outside of karate, and I'm like, I'm never gonna do that again.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, it's amazing. I'm at that moment. I definitely like, saw my friend throw a rock a scroll hitting kill it out a tree because they always move, so you ruined it. I see, Like, I was like, vermin.
Speaker 1: Uh, you know, I wouldn't say that's vermin, but like pest, mosquitoes, bees are cute, but there's still bees. And then all of a sudden, the cute, little adorable, fuzzy squirrels.
Speaker 3: Nigga threw a rock at a squirrel. No, some squirrels are hideous.
Speaker 1: It was amazing. No, it wasn't amazing. I just couldn't believe it didn't move. Squirrels are hideous looking some of the scrolls.
Speaker 3: Some squirrel grow. Some squirrels are like really cute, like fluffy. But then there are all the squirrels that look like they are not They're like ugly, Like.
Speaker 1: Pull pull up an ugly squirrel that's not maimed and ship, because that's basically what they're gonna show you something. Some squirrels have like a very like hard look to them. They look they're made of stone. Almost. What the hell are you like the fucking like one of those Like I think it's like probably talking about some D and D ship.
Speaker 3: No, it's genuinely not. I've seen like ugly as squirrels. I've seen like really cute squirrels.
Speaker 1: Like you know that squirrel that fucking bites you in D and D and you kick it that piece of ship. That squirrel was a cute squirrel wasn't doing anything. It was just a squirrel. That squirrel bit the fun out of me. Man. But you invite me, but I was a ranger. Yeah, I don't remember what I don't remember. I don't remember if I antagonized it or anything like that. They don't remember, but I didn't. One time they did, and I kicked the funk out of of course you had to day, you gotta kick the squirrel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you kicked it hit the wall. I laughed hard.
Speaker 1: I don't think. I don't think.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of struggling to imagine like a particularly frightening looking squirrel, or like one that I would consider being like gross, you know what I mean. They're usually pretty inoffensive.
Speaker 3: They got the they got the cutest squirrels out here. On this one, it look like the adorable.
Speaker 1: These are the cutest squirrels ever. I fucking fuck man. I've seen ugly squirrel unless say it was it was a fucking monster and I thought it was a squirrel.
Speaker 2: Well, you probably invented this, yeah, in your mind, just like you do with so many other.
Speaker 1: I've seen ugly, like gross squirrels.
Speaker 3: I don't want to.
Speaker 2: You've also seen the Last of Us movie trailer four years I saw it and.
Speaker 1: It was fake.
Speaker 3: I saw it.
Speaker 1: It was fake, but I did see it, so you lie it. No, it was fake. I saw a fake one, but then you believe did where's the trailer for fake Welcome to the stark Tank Podcast. Shut up, shut up. Welcome to start Tank podcast. Shut up. You Welcome to the stark Tank Podcast. That's in case State. That's Derek. That's me. Uh. Go over to patreon dot com slash a stark Tank if you want to pop on over there.
Speaker 2: Ask us some questions over in the comments section. Uh, we read them on the show. H we read them on extra Ammo, which is a Patreon exclusive episode. You can go over there if you're if you ask a question, you're worried, Oh is it? It's probably over there. Uh oh, Star Tank dot shop. There's some Halloween merch coming kind of imminently. There's like I've got to rework some stuff, but by the time you hear it, everything should be set in stone.
Speaker 1: Out and then some other stuff unofficial drop unofficially, yeah, like unofficial, like we we gotta you know, it's very on brand for us. We got to just get moving, you know what I mean. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, there's one that I like, I'm pretty stoked about.
Speaker 1: There's like a hoodie.
Speaker 2: Uh that's like based on Taiju kind of monster movies that I think looks pretty dope. U.
Speaker 3: I had to piece for the merch. I got to like a personal piece. I got to draw something for the merch. Now you can't draw anything, but I think it make it funnier. No, I'll try really hard to I'll try like I actually like put my nose to the ground into to draw, and I'll cry afterwards because it'll be so bad.
Speaker 1: You know, I might have it, I might have to unlock it. You know you're you're how old? Are you older than I? Too old to unlock anything?
Speaker 3: That's not true?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're not. What do you know you're not? What do you think you're Brian Grants? Did you g gotta like, Oh, I'm forty, it's gonna blossom. It is possible for other people, other people. You not you your skill set. You're never gonna learn anything else ever. Again. You're done. You're fucking You're You're delusional, You're crazy.
Speaker 3: I don't think. I don't think I'm gonna be able to draw, but I might be able to draw better than I think I can. I think you would have figured that out already. I don't draw, man, I can probably count. Well, then you can't. Then you can't say it is No, this is not a big enough is not a big enough palate? A bad craftsman blazes his tools. Yeah, what is this?
Speaker 1: And a bigger palette? A bigger palate called the palate? What are you saying?
Speaker 2: Paltate means yeah, you don't even know, you don't even know.
Speaker 1: Like the metaphors, I don't eat a bigger I need a bigger, bigger sheet of paper.
Speaker 2: Anyway, there's much over there, go out and grab it. Snark tank that shop. Uh, some fun stuff. Also, like a lot of the old stuff is still there. We're gonna think, we're gonna we should probably start cycling some of that stuff out so we can have like what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, he's finally doing it.
Speaker 1: He's trying.
Speaker 3: Here we go sween.
Speaker 1: He's drawing, drawing a potatog Is that a letter something? I don't know where to start. I don't know have a little wild wings potato wedges. My brain is so fucking cacophon. I don't know where to aim even an idea.
Speaker 3: No, it's just it's this noiselezy, it's a storm in there.
Speaker 1: Think of something and then start to just start with a shape and make the shape into something. That's how it works. Like, I don't think about I don't think about what I'm gonna draw before I draw. You probably have an idea you're gonna draw a person, right, yeah, I mean generally for the sac of like at least have that thought, like are you gonna draw it?
Speaker 3: I just do shapes.
Speaker 1: I do shapes, and I go from there, like Fisher Price, Dude, I'm really bad at I'm really really bad at drawing.
Speaker 2: Like you get okay, you you and Joe both like just I'm convinced you're just pretending to be as bad at drawing as you are.
Speaker 1: And I'm just not good at it. But how cold? But how can you not be if I feel like personally, like I don't know, maybe this is like a crazy thing, but like I feel like if you can write, if you can write, if you could be like these were this shape means this letter and make it into into a coherent sentence, you have the capability to draw. No, yes you do. No, I think so. I think you just refuse to No, it's about translation, Chris, exactly whoa whoa would that's translation?
Speaker 3: No, it's about like anyone can imagine things and conceptualized things. What happened is that you have to get it from here.
Speaker 1: You understand that's the medium.
Speaker 3: It's like someone knowing, like, oh, I know how to I know what a cat is, but I don't speak the same language as someone else, so I can't converse that I.
Speaker 1: Need what I cat.
Speaker 2: Are you under the assumption that you need to perfectly capture like are you like? Because that's not what I'm saying. I'm not saying that you. Everybody knows. Everybody can draw to the point where they can, like, you know, do fucking amazing art. But they can do better than what I've seen You and Joe do. Oh probably Joe draws the same boxman forever and I'm just better.
Speaker 3: Edit. Though he got better at it, though he did increase his he got worse. No, early boxmen are pristine in comparison to his modernday draw clown Yeah, draw yeah, clown draw? Draw You can you draw yourself?
Speaker 1: Do you think you'd be able to draw yourself? No? That's that's hard to do. That's crazy because I feel like that's hard for that's like reserved for like true artists you think, so yeah, so huh, I think you're I think you're not giving yourself enough credit.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe yes, Well, people have insulted me before. They say, like, you're very easy to draw, parentheses, derogatory.
Speaker 3: You, you don't have a very unique well you have, but you know, like but you're not like that's not an insult. You know, like you look you look like most like people, like a lot of people look.
Speaker 1: Like you just need a chin, nose, glasses. And then people that's what they think, right, They're like, oh, I got you. Yeah, yeah, that's why there are so many there's so many like people that have there's so many images of people that things have been sent your whye exactly way this looks like you.
Speaker 2: You're like, there's fan art of there's straight up fan art of other YouTubers that I have just taken that it's like that looks essentially like me, Like like that looks about like if somebody was trying to draw me, that would be kind of what they would draw. Although I have seen some people do it really really well where it's like, oh, there are people who are like really good. But if you were just doodling me, you could Yeah, what are you doing? He's it's kind of like an we gotta get a you know, we gotta do we gotta get it. I gotta figure out how to get a camera overhead of the table for like slot number three, so that way like we could see what what Sweeney's doing here.
Speaker 1: I guess we could just figure out another stand and put it just really you know, really tall, and then just lean it down. Can you hook up a webcam to this? Probably? Oh you can, no, because.
Speaker 3: There's no it's kind of doubling as a web candies cameras.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've just been from the USB, but I forgot to have an el Gato can.
Speaker 1: That sucks. I'm not done, not even trying. I don't know how to do it. What are you going to draw? I'm drawing.
Speaker 3: I'm sting about a face and I'm just gonna customize it. I'm going to fill it out, have more dimension.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: Well, while you're feeling it, understand, I'm just not We don't have to. It's also probably a fear of being able to drawing things as well, because I don't know how to draw things. Well, my brain's like I'll just do something simple. Yeah, I definitely, because I got made fun of really bad teacher when I dow some when I was younger.
Speaker 1: I was like, well, I'm out of this bitch. What the hell? What teacher would you want? Me? An asshole teacher? And somebody in front of my tree, I was, I drew a little tree and they were like, they were like, this is a fucking dumb ass lollipop. This isn't a real tree. And I was like, he said, it's a dumb ass lolly.
Speaker 3: He said, this is a lollipop tree, like it's not a real tree. And I'm in front of class, like I don't I'm trying.
Speaker 1: You were, You were in front of the class like this is a lollipop. This is not a tree. It's a dumb lollipop tree. And I was like, bro, it scarred him. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: I saw.
Speaker 1: I'm afraid to draw. That's that you have the lamest traumas you do one my mom. Substantial trauma.
Speaker 3: No, I don't even call that trauma. I'm lying, that's not really traumas. I didn't know the bitch that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Anyway, What's what's going on in the in the oh intro?
Speaker 1: Do you want to mention the intro contest.
Speaker 2: Because it might be it might be at play already, like by the time people here already heard.
Speaker 1: If if everything is gone according a plan, the intro was a winner, we kind of I would say there's an I'm gonna say there's an official winner. There's a runner up. Yeah, there's Yeah. I don't have your name, sir or ma'am, madam or whatever you are, whatever you want to call yourself, but we have sir, maam, so so sirmam. Yeah, it's just one or the other. He's trying himself. It's going it's going pretty well. I think I thought that was like the Staypuff it's close. It's kind with the Kingston haircut. But anyway, uh so, yeah, there's the Tsunami one. We have one that was also had another Tsunami vibe, but the official Tsunami one. I think, yeah, it's pretty nice. But I think what we might do is might interchange them every once in a while. Yeah, I kind of just you know, fuck around with them. But yeah, and we already do that with our existing intro anyway. Yeah, I kind of just slap a few things. Sometimes I'll put the short one if if I'm just kind of like, yeah, we let's get right into this kind of a thing.
Speaker 3: But whatever, there was for a while, I kept going shorter and shorter.
Speaker 1: It was just bored. I like the I like the one that was like there was one episode where it was like, hey, look it starts. I like that. It's kind of like I was gonna shorter than that and in the next one, but I was like, I just I should have I should have stuck with it. That's kind of that's kind of a great idea.
Speaker 2: But uh yeah, there's there's two that we really like it that they're they're they're the tunami based ones.
Speaker 1: We'll probably like flip around with him.
Speaker 2: Uh and uh yeah, yeah, so you'll you'll probably hear it by the time this episode. It'll it'll be at the beginning of this episode, presumably.
Speaker 1: Right those people I'm gonna get uh the other people we preciate it that, you know, the people that uh got in you guys, are you guys are you know you guys are hot. It was super cool. Yeah, and they were all really good. We're gonna reach out to the people that, uh, the the two the two winners, the one and the one in the two and uh, let me get you something nice. You something we're gonna I'll send an email and then we'll coordinate and shit like that. Yeah. Uh yeah, congrats, appreciated guys. Was fun. Sorry it took so long, but uh again, it's on brand for what we do, so podcast as you know, you know, you know I don't I don't need to say anything. Yeah yeah, so, uh so that's that you saw you you wanted, you wanted me to write this onto onto the list, so I assume you have something to say about it.
Speaker 2: You saw a joker, Oh yeah, I saw fall you do, so I did too. I went to I went to the theater and song he.
Speaker 3: Went to the theater.
Speaker 1: So I got one of those fucking you know Indian you know somebody some yay? Is he killing himself or is that a scart? It's just scarf. I thought that was like a noose with the and you just forgot to write the lines on the rope. Yeah, but you see, you see it's that looks better, you know what I mean? That looks like at least a thing. Yeah, that's not like a person. That's not that bad. Like you could do that and then improve if you wanted to.
Speaker 3: If I could focus my ideas and then I could probably draw some frafties. And actually, I think this is the first time I've tried to draw something ever in like maybe like probably fifteen years confronting your trauma.
Speaker 1: Finally never never What was that? What was that teacher's name, social Security number, address, and family? They were there were mister Moldell, remember mister Moldell. It was like from Modell's, like the clothing store, the sporting store. I think you remember that.
Speaker 3: Of course I remember that as to get my fucking my sweatpants and my new stakers from every school year.
Speaker 1: Start to get my gym clothes from. It's not not anymore, No, obviously not, I mean school school gym. I was like, what, they don't exist, dude, they still exists.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. Anyway, Yes, Joker follow you do me? And Derek sad Kingston did not. I don't think he's not. He's not cultured enough.
Speaker 3: I have no want to see. It's like Joker so much for what it was, I don't need another one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I kind of That's kind of how I felt going into it, where I was just like, I don't know why.
Speaker 1: So here's how I felt about it.
Speaker 2: Initially, I was like, okay, if they're going to do another Joker movie. First of all, I didn't want one because I thought like no one did. I thought the idea of like the first one was really cool. The thing that I liked about it was literally the fact that it was a standalone movie that was like refreshing. It was like, Oh, they're doing like these like smaller like character piece's cool. I don't want to see that guy do Batman or like fight Batman.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding? It's so lame, there's no way. I didn't even think I was gonna like even in yeah, amazing, very very uh so I don't do night all right, all right, or maybe the Country New Year. So that really threw me off man.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I I didn't want another one, but I did think I did think away from him.
Speaker 1: No, I.
Speaker 2: Did think that if they were going to do another Joker movie, they would have to do something like really weird and crazy. And for me, the idea is like, oh, they're doing like a musical with Lady Gagays like Harley Wan. I was like, that's actually like so insane that it like, Okay, that could actually work. I like musicals. I'm like maybe one gene away from being gay. Honestly, Like I think, like I really like musicals. I like show tunes, I like that stuff. I'm gay, That's what I'm trying to say. But I hate musicals. I'm so gig coded pretty much everything else. But I don't hate musicals. But you like you're fond of Disney. That those two things.
Speaker 1: I so. I like Disney movies for not so much. To music is that this guy is just a memory. Let me, let me, let me know what's great. Let me let me no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: Tzan Tarzan's music in particular is really I think uh. I would say Mulana like a lot, but then.
Speaker 1: Like they're all really good.
Speaker 3: That's like the boys, yeah music, but the other ones, like some of them, I just have no I don't give a fuck about.
Speaker 1: You, like hell Fire from fucking Hunchback of You don't like it's I don't really have a lot of catches to that movie. Come.
Speaker 3: It was just I saw I heard Gypsyason, and I was like, I don't want to watch this. Have you seen that Movie's bad? She's bad? To risk it all?
Speaker 1: He hated. He hated her so much, and his dick loved her so much that he was going through turmoil. If you, if you, if you pay attention to the song is so good, The health fire song is so good. If you mute it, you'll pay attention to the actual scene. Dude as hard as a rock the entire time he in his robe. It's like just fucking jutted. And if you turn the music, as you turn that dick gets more visible. He's like that.
Speaker 3: It's dripping and ships rip, it's sticky, it's lid.
Speaker 1: You're like, oh, I didn't, I didn't realize.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, Like I don't really like musicals that Disney movies are definitely something that considered different, but like going to like watch like You've.
Speaker 1: Been You've Been Tricked, I feel like Disney did a good job in some of.
Speaker 3: Its different from my mindset because I think I think, like like mis think.
Speaker 2: Of La Miss isn't a musical, it's an opera. It's an opera. That's actually why I hated Lamen is Actually I remember I remember going.
Speaker 3: To musical stop right and then opera. They just continue singing that the whole time. So yeah, I guess I'm more of a musical. Mostly that's what a music like generally, like an opera is.
Speaker 2: This is singing the whole time, and musical is like it's it's it is like it's a normal movie with like certain like surrealist kind of moments that kind of play out like okay, well this is like a song that explains like how characters feeling, or like a situation that's happening that really couldn't be conveyed in like a normal scene without it being long or like you know, really quick. There's a lot of good ship. Yeah, I like them a lot. I think they're like just there's just something like really catchy about a lot of them. I think they know they they're really good at writing, you know what.
Speaker 1: I think he's on he I think you're on the wave of because I'm in a similar wavelength where I'm not a huge fan of musicals unless they're fucking fire, and I feel like a lot of musicals just don't cut it for me personally. But Disney are so good, Like they're their musicals.
Speaker 3: That's that's what they that's what they do.
Speaker 1: It's kind of the bar for a lot of people. Would you consider would you consider, uh, Wicked a musical.
Speaker 3: Wicked's absolutely is it not? I guess I don't know. Musicals and operas were discued. I think that was the thing to be fair.
Speaker 2: I I don't know anything about Wicked, but like my assumption is that it's a play on Broadway.
Speaker 1: I would imagine that it's a music book.
Speaker 3: They sing and then it's yeah, it's it's songs interjected into the scenes of movie.
Speaker 1: It's like in the height. I mean, it's like anything. It's fucking like, well, I feel like there's nothing confusing about it. It's it's a movie and then there is number it's basically Bollywood. It's like, yeah, the movies, I think they're hilarious. Well they are. They're hilarious because I think you probably think the're hilarious because you think the movies the music is hilarious. It's probably no, the music is good. I think it's like, I think that's the the I don't understand this. It's a confusing I think how like they are like when they're you're senile and commit The.
Speaker 3: Action scenes are so fucking when there's actions things when it's not like an action movie, when it's sustrically like a love based movie. It's uh, it's obviously like music and singing, but like when it's action based scenes, they're so preposterous that I'm like, this is so fucking fun to watch.
Speaker 1: They're amazing, They're amazing. You your line of thought is insane. I don't understand it at all. How is it insane? Because like you're like, hey, Bollywood musicals are dope. I don't know like musicals. I'm admitting like Disney, I'm admitting I'm wrong. I'm admitting I'm wrong to being like, oh, my perspective of musicals was incorrect. I was taking more than Okay, So you understand that you you're a fan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I ueah, but you guys, I don't know. You guys think I'm way more of a Disney fan than I am. And it's I like, I do like Disney. I'm not ashamed to acknowledge my enjoyment of some Disney things, like I really like Star Wars feeling your Disney. I like Marvel, which is now Disney, and my love for Marvel's not exactly for the Disney era.
Speaker 1: It's I've been at Disney like two years. Two years. You haven't been to Disney two years, not since, not since twenty twenty two. All right, fair enough, I guess yeah, because they had I have been to Disney in twenty years.
Speaker 3: You're not dating a girl who loves Disney.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: And if I did, I'd be like, listen, we're not doing We're doing this maybe once every fifteen years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm like, why would I?
Speaker 1: It's so expensive. It's for no reason, That's my point, I think. And then the whole thing is like if what what are you actually going for? Because even if it is for the rides, for example, how many rides can you go on in a day?
Speaker 3: Not many?
Speaker 1: You can do a lot if you if you go all day, as if you're going all doing all day, what is a lot in your interpretation? Do you do? You can do pretty much every ride there.
Speaker 3: If you go one day, you'd be there, but you'd be there all day, that's the thing.
Speaker 1: You'd be there all day. Bro, I've done it? Do you have done it? Do you guys go on like these specific days that like? Because see, normal people have like weekends often ship usually so they get to go. I've never a park is packed and you have to wait in fuck an hour for one ride and to say you can go on every ride for being I'm like, bro, you would have You would have to be there all day. That's the thing.
Speaker 3: It's not like you go there hours like I go, like if I'm going to see like if I'm going with like little Jo, just do like a whole big day thing, right, sore getting there at like nine and we're leaving at like twelve. Literally, like I'm not kidding when I say where, they're all there for like fifteen. Yeah, and it's terrible. I hate it.
Speaker 1: And I imagine if you guys were count back, maybe hit like ten rides, I would say, on I would imagine you maybe hit like ten rds.
Speaker 3: So California Venturirez like what maybe like.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's there's two parks. Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm not doing I'm not doing. I don't do I don't do everything in both. That's that's a stump. That is not a fun way to exist.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm not even saying doing that, but I was just saying, like I was just counting that one park. It's already hard enough to do. Dude. We tried. Let's put let me put.
Speaker 3: It this way.
Speaker 1: We won a contest where Disneyland was open for four hours at the the what do you call it, the middle of the night, and we got to just have the park to ourselves. It was insane, and we tried to ride every ride with no lines. We didn't get it. We ran, we ran trying to get on every single ride, and I was like, there's too much shit to do and we didn't even have any fucking So I'm like perplexed. I don't know. I feel like maybe you guys are you're probably not telling the truth that you're probably Lily's in a wheelchair. She's pretaining. You know, she's got the fast tracks.
Speaker 3: We get the fast past thing for sure, we get the thing that you got the par an emergency and ship and you go to the fund just get on.
Speaker 2: Well the fast pass is a pretty important bit of context.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you do that. But but but it's the idea is that, like you, it's times. It's not like oh you skip to the front of the line like at X amount of time you schedule and you go there at this time to ride it.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, well that works now, yeah they changed that. What really appointments?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, so you can so you can do things X amount of time and then you go because before its fascinating because it's just be people like doing the same fast passed ride over and over and over and over again. I remember going there at the freaking the Jersey six Flags and I did El Toro like nine times because no one could take me. I was like, I'm just gonna go back and line again.
Speaker 1: You know, I look at maybe that is a good that might be a good system, but I'm to me that kills the entire the wonder and exploration of a thing where it's like, oh we gotta be a space. It becomes a doctor's point, it's scheduling it.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm so gay. To me, I think it's a fun thing place to go every once in a while. I think, particularly during the holiday seasons, Halloween Town the time, it's fun. Christa's time, it's fun. Well look here's just because Jojo hasn't been. They're fun. But I wouldn't tell somebody to go because even for me, gave me tickets please. The point is, Lily, give me some tickets please.
Speaker 1: The point is I am I appreciated good music though, right, Yeah, that's what we're trying to get I would appreciate it. And I think the idea of like a musical about the Joker with Lady Gaga's Harley playing like the whole like shared delusion thing, I think that's dope. I think you can make that really great.
Speaker 3: I think the literal opposite, But I think I think I could just admit we just had a whole conversation about how that's not true. No, no, no, I think the musical aspect of that idea is dumb. I think musicals are fine because I think the Joker is a fucking dumb ass character.
Speaker 1: So you think the music and the Jokers a dumb character. But musicals, no, no, no, no, no, musicals.
Speaker 3: Musicals are fine as a thing, right, But I think a musical with the Joker and Harley Quinn sounds stupid because the Joker is just fucking stupid.
Speaker 1: That is where my argument comes from creative person.
Speaker 3: He's just such a like his character makes the same It's the same problem with Batman as well. These characters in the world they existence is stupid. Someone would kill them, they would just die. The cops would blow jokers head off, the cops, somebody, some random criminals would not well, the thing is right for Batman in particular, right for Batman in particular, any super Okay, a lot of them have powers that give them ridiculous pot devices, and I'm aware of that. It's really hard to put logic in these things. But Batman is meant to be the grounded one. Ques he's the human, He's human Nolan grounded character. The character of Batman is supposed to be the human human ingenuity. He's he's able to overcome because of his humanness. But then he goes and he knows every march. This motherfucker's a twenty five road that knows every martial arts. But he has money out all It's it's like, this is ridiculous. Well see look at I feel like that was never the intention and someone just made that.
Speaker 1: It became that eventually, wasn't that. I feel like it feels like a zeitgeist to me, where it's like people just kind of lashed onto this idea that it never was supposed to be because if he was supposed to be humanized, he wouldn't be rich issues. He's supposed to be a human, not humanized. So many it's just like it's the same thing being like, oh you know, Spider Man's average everyday person and then it's like he got bitten by a radioactive thing. He has this thing that makes him inhuman anymore. He is now, he is now something.
Speaker 3: I agree now with the idea that Spider Man is and spider Man is a superhuman. Right, he's a super person.
Speaker 1: It is something that it is something that there has been the everybody, no matter what it is, they've been bestowed with something that makes it out of a regular person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Superman, Superman doesn't everybody's Batman's a god effectively, because going.
Speaker 1: To understand that, but like, let's let's let's back up, though, let's back up. Why in particular do you think Joker wouldn't work as a musical. You're saying Joke is a super character. But I'm like, first of all, that has nothing to do with anything. Think about who the who he is, who the Joke, what he's done, the ship that you've seen him do in in in cinema already in fucking in the comics. It doesn't.
Speaker 3: It doesn't just it doesn't sound interesting. I think it sounds the idea of like a musical about Joker about it, like him cutting out scenes to sing doesn't sound interesting because I think crazy.
Speaker 1: Literally, what made Arthur Fleck we got to stop talking over each other, by the way, it's a miserable listening experience. But go on.
Speaker 3: What made Arthur Fleck enjoy your was his like his insanity, his his like his sad demeanor and like how fucked up the world around him was. And I was like, oh, this is cool. I like the idea of this. It is very like so much so humanizing to a character that I felt like always was more of an entity than a person. But then them making a second movie I was into it, was like, Okay, I really don't care because we already did we already been there, done this. This character can just go off into the sunset as a good piece. But then them making it a musical from the jump, I was like, this doesn't feel like this character, this version of the character needs a musical. Okay, so that's not what you said, then the character needs a musical.
Speaker 2: Why do you make an argument and then you like flesh it out later after you've made the main point to the point where like it no longer applies to the first thing you said.
Speaker 1: I don't think it doesn't apply because you.
Speaker 2: Said a musical about the Joker is dumb, and then I said what makes it dumb? And then you're like, well, this Joker, that's a different conversation. Okay, So more or less, my statement is that actually makes me more sense because what I'm saying is the Joker in the sense to the Joker, the movie Joker, like that, like the movie the Joker. That's what a context? Did you start contexted that as well?
Speaker 1: I gotta. I still disagree, but I understand that I still don't think this character is like this is what is a musical? I think Mark hamp you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like I feel like a Mark Hamill in like a musical sitution, like a Mark Campbell Joker in a music makes perfect sense. So he's already like a surreal kind of over perfect sense that people find understing. I still would never find interesting personally. But also just don't like the Joker.
Speaker 1: Very from your perspective, because you have this weird dichotomy of that you like musicals but you don't like musicals.
Speaker 3: So I think that's like.
Speaker 1: Kind of weird because I like, to me, I would I would say this that say, as a fan of a musical. I'm like, I'm down for this. If it's good, that's basically what it But the one thing that I find that it matters the most if it's good or not. Honestly, that's the that's the biggest deciding factor obviously. But at the same time, you weren't interested in just when you heard it was the musical, you were immediately uninterested.
Speaker 3: You were you were an interested I would more interested immediately since there was a sequel. That was when my interest came from it and not musical. Musical was like, I don't really, I still don't like I'm still not hooked on it. But the moment I heard there was a sequel, I just like you weren't gonna see it?
Speaker 1: No, no, no.
Speaker 3: If if I if it got rander, if I got random reviews, I have to see it. You know, I'm not going to be like, oh, this movie is.
Speaker 1: Do you think it was?
Speaker 3: If the musical what it is?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: If I got rave reviews, you think you would? You would?
Speaker 3: I believe, yeah, why would?
Speaker 1: I not? Like I want to say, because the point you're saying that this Joker specifically, I feel like when it was announced as a musical, I thought a lot of people thought this was kind of a logical way for it to go because of how much music was involved in that first movie and how it helped he literally like dances constantly.
Speaker 2: It was very like I do think the tone of it would be, like the type of character that Arthur Fleck in that movie is would be difficult to translate to a musical. But I do think like that's correct, like the vibe of like just the fact that he dances all the time, and like.
Speaker 3: There was very music. It was very musical the production, it.
Speaker 1: Even just the stage. Yeah, I think it seemed like it could have translated pretty well. But now we get to the movie, Yeah, and where was it?
Speaker 3: Well did they have in general?
Speaker 2: Dude, I would argue that it's not even really a musical. I would argue that there's really there's like one there's one scene where it's like kind of a musical number where they're actually singing a song and they're actually like doing the heightened reality like kind of surreal kind of like involving other people in and it's kind of like a delusion in the mind of like it and it's kind of it's kind of cool, and then they just never do it again or before. And it's just a lot of the musical sequences in this movie are them kind of they're just sort of sitting there or standing there singing a song that you and they're not even really like in It almost feels like they're they're practicing, you know what I mean. Yeah, Like it seems like a practical like they're they're in their trailer rehearsing for the actual musical bit, and then the actual musical bit never happens. It feels like that first ten seconds before a song in a musical starts where they speak the words and then they never actually do the thing.
Speaker 1: It just never does it.
Speaker 2: It edges you the whole time. Basically, you're like, when's the fucking musical happening? And it sucks because dude, that so Lady Gaga put out like, uh like a record. It was literally called like Harlequin. I think it's all the songs from the from the movie where she sings all of them and it's great.
Speaker 1: It's so good, and I remember being like, oh, I'm excited to hear this in the movie.
Speaker 2: Not once, not a single one of those songs on that entire album is in the movie except for like, except for That's Life, which she sings at the end credits. None, not not not that well, if and if they are in the movie, it's like again, not that version where it's like clean and great and like bombastic. It's just like kind of I don't even know how to describe it. They just like completely fucked the premise entirely. Spoiler's gonna be spoiler?
Speaker 1: How does it end? What happens at the end of the movie. Okay, so how about can we like, let's let's jump all the way there immediately because I just I just want to know what happens. I don't give a fun. I don't tell you, you don't give a fun.
Speaker 3: But we're talking about the movie.
Speaker 1: Can we just not.
Speaker 2: We'll get there eventually, will if anybody's curious, we'll, you know, we'll do like a sufficient spoiler warning or whatever.
Speaker 1: But yeah, because I imagine I was talking about some people gonna be like I have to see this in the same way. That's literally the only reason I want to s Yeah, I was like, I have to see, like I can't believe it's I'm being bombarded with reviews saying this ship is a fucking disaster, and I'm like, could it really be this bad? From watching it, I have a little bit of a different take that I feel like, I feel like this movie was a little bit too meta to enjoy. I agree. I think that because it's a movie about the first movie kind.
Speaker 3: Of yeah, and just making fun of the first movie and how ridiculous it was. Well look at no, Well, here's here's the thing. Here's what I think.
Speaker 1: I think. So this is what I kind of feel like. This is just from me watching. I don't know how. I didn't watch any of the reviews. I have no idea why people don't like it per se, because I wanted to go into it dry and so from my observation, I feel like it. No, it didn't appeal to anyone other than there's probably a small group of people who are like, kind of have this nihilistic point of view of stuff, and they're like, oh, this is funny. I like what they did because what it seems like, Okay, the musical. If you like musicals, you didn't like this fucking movie, because this was a shit musical. If you like the original, for you know, if you're one of those weirdos. I thought the Joker was cool, or you'd identify you didn't like this fucking movie if you just wanted to see a solid fucking movie. Well, the good scenes are interrupted by these shit fucking singing things. So it's just like you can't no one can really enjoy it. Because there were times so I was playing a video game, i was watching it, and then there was times where I'm enthralled in the scene like the fucking the Little Guy. Oh okay, that's the best movie. That's the best scene in the movie. Amazing scene. I'm fucking like really really into it. And then like as an example, after that or even before that, right before there was actually one of the only numbers in their musical numbers. He's dancing, and then you buy the shit. But like there is I'm being I'm really paying attention, and then it'll just cut to some bullshit, some lackluster shit song or something around like, yeah, this isn't even good. I was, you had my attention, and so I'm like, it's not like fucking you know, like you're watching Greece or something where you're kind of like shut the fuck up and sing already, because that's what you're here for. And it was the opposite where I'm like, this is a good scene. They're setting this up really well. The dialogue's good. I like Lady Gaga's acting there, Hey, you have a visitor. She's good, you have a visitor. She's fucking she's doing her thing. He's like exposing her for like being a fucking liar and stuff. And then all of a sudden, in the most tone, why dude, birds suddenly up here, and.
Speaker 2: I was like, Oh, this sucks, Yeah, it's and what sucks about that is and you have to understand, like I watched this movie after listening to the album, right, that song on the album is great. It's it's it's like they it's almost like every song on the album. They took like the first take in the in the in the trailer.
Speaker 1: And put it in the movie. And I don't know, I'm just like about that, so the same like the Nihilists that in probably only small few people. I feel like the meta part of it is and I feel like this is just bad execution. It's supposed to be shitty. It's supposed to be shitty because the Joker would have a shitty musical. If you if you understand what I'm saying, yeah, the Joker is such a fucking loser, and even like in his crazy worldview, like we're kind of seeing what we're seeing it. We're watching how a Joker thing would play out in his head. It's probably grandiose and awesome. Yea, she was singing, it would probably sound fucking beautiful. But like this is like reality, like flat gross. Yeah, like and I feel like I feel like it's kind of meta in a way that there's years removed. Some people are gonna be like, oh, this was actually kind of brilliant. I think it's interesting. I was, I'll say this evout it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was interested the entire time because it was like the only it was the only movie that I've seen recently where I'm like, I have no fucking clue where this is going.
Speaker 1: Like a lot of movies are like.
Speaker 2: Really predictable, and you can get like, okay, I can see, you know, even even the movies that I like, you know, like Alien Romulus, Like I loved it. I had a great time in that theater, but like I knew, you know, I got it, like I understood where we were.
Speaker 3: That's an alien movie. You know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's there's comfort in that, and that's cool and I think you can still execute that well. But like this one was like I we were going to the prison outside, the person back to the person outside, practiced in and you're just like, what the fuck are they?
Speaker 1: Where are we? Are we gonna end where we started? Like what's going on? Like what is what is the point of this is?
Speaker 2: I was genuinely interested the entire time, but I was also just trying to figure it out. Yeah, which so I don't so I feel one of I feel two ways about it, where like I didn't really have that. I don't think it's a movie that I would want to see again multiple times or anything. No, I think the more I think about it, the more I think it failed that its main premise.
Speaker 1: But the more I kind of like how weird it was? You know what? Its movie at all? No, that's it's more interesting. That's a proper movie. The first one, right, this one with a script, This one feels like it And I'm not saying it's a one to one. It's just reminiscent to me of how we felt or how we feel about Spider Man three. Samarini Spider Man three where that's a good point. Yeah, because I feel like that's what's gonna happen, Because as I'm paying attention to it, I'm like, I think people are gonna realize later why this is fucked and because and it's just unfortunately, no, the director can't hold people's hand to explain how you're supposed to enjoy it. That's kind of the You don't do that as a director. You don't do as an artist. If you're you're a bad artist. If you're doing that, it's like explaining the joke, right, like what the fuck are you doing? So I feel like it's it's it's impossible.
Speaker 2: Well, there's even that scene in the movie where he gets like you wouldn't get it or whatever, and it's like lame, like at the end of the at the end of the first movie that was like the Stinger where he's like, yeah, you wouldn't get it, you wouldn't get the joke, which is cool.
Speaker 1: Like I like that. I like that ending. The ending, I will say, is terrible. The ending. Yeah, I think the any I think genuinely sucks you.
Speaker 3: I care about hit by a bustle something like that.
Speaker 2: I mean it's not that different. So like what I'm close, you're not really like Okay, So here's what happens. Uh spoiler alert for the for the end of joke Joker too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll put I'll put a Joker icon for why put a gift of a dance like a really shitty clip art gift of a dancing clown over the entire time that we're talking about. Uh. The so he there.
Speaker 2: The home movie centers around the trial of the Joker basically, and during the trial, like people outside blow the wall up, I don't know whatever, But he runs to the stairs and he meets the lady guy guys like ah, and at some point he admits on on the stand that they're like, there is no Joker. I'm kind of like, you know, I'm I'm I'm lame and dumb and gay and he basically says those words in those words exactly, and then later got gotta lose his interest and then he you know, he gets broken out of the out of the courthouse. He goes to the stairs, he meets up with her. He's like, oh, we can we can run away together, and she's like, well, you just admitted that it's gone so we got no fantasy left, Like there's nothing that was in for the fantasy, and like, you fucked it up.
Speaker 1: I think it's actually super interesting, But where's the where's the joke of baby? Because that's so real, by the way, Like that what I that's the thing.
Speaker 2: It's like, that's what bothers me about the parts of this movie because I'm like, that's a dope idea. The idea that's like, yeah, she Harley's only interested in him because because of this persona and the like the idea that it's like not real. It's like I won't give a fuck, right because that's how I'm not gonna generalize.
Speaker 1: But whatever, damaged man, bro whatever, whatever, whatever. I think that's a dope idea. But then like he just kind of goes back to prison.
Speaker 2: They could they take him back to prison, and then like he gets called into some he's like, oh, you got to visit her, and then he gets lured into a hallway and some other guy goes, hey, can I tell you a joke? And he basically like it goes I don't remember what the joke is, because uh, the punchise is you get what you deserve, and he shanks him a bunch of times and he just dies on the floor. But then in the background, that guy who shanks him is like out of focus and he's like sitting like on a bench and he's like cutting, he's cutting the smile into his face and it is scars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's like you hear that under his breath. He goes like, I'm he He turns the cameras like, I am Heath Ledger.
Speaker 3: I'm Heath Ledger.
Speaker 1: I never actually died. I'm actually not imagine if this whole time he was faking his death and he comes back for that. No, no, no, would be that would be amazing. I would make it extend because I want such a hard ovation. I would like to turn ten feet tall, like slowly. I would grow extra arms. I turned into what his name, man Spider, No, no, dude, dude from motal Kombat. Uh, turn it to go, and then I'd spawned terrified, turned in a girl like I was like about sitting there and you turned in al just my fingers clean. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So and then yeah, I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die in two hours. I can feel it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so that's how it ends basically.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he dies, and then the guy behind and like cuts the smile in his face, and it's like, I guess the implication is that if there is any if there is a real joker, this is like the model, right, this is not the one, right, this is like it's like, this guy's fucking lame.
Speaker 1: Actually, I'm gonna go do the real thing. I guess, like, which is like you kind of put it into like, oh, yeah, this guy couldn't do all the crazy ship that the joker baby really did. So he baby steals the moniker. He essentially becomes a legacy character that I fucking knew.
Speaker 3: I'll tell people that they'll.
Speaker 1: Somebody would. So so he dies and he's like he's a loser. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Do you think the black joke would have as much success as a white joker?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you wouldn't be able to tell he's black. What if he if he had like a black fo type. Yeah, I mean, like I can tell you I think he would have died. He's a black man by his features, unless he like like Jesse Williams or I look like a black person because you're black. But if you straight your hair, do you think if you straighten your hair. It would be kind of hard. And you painted your face, it would be kind of hard to tell you. I have to bias, so like I can't. I've only known him as a black I can't. Yeah, but he's always complaining about his white nose. It was I never said I have a white person. I have a pointy nose. I don't know a white Person's sit here and pretending me like you've never joked a white I.
Speaker 3: Never said it's a white person. I said it's a pointy fucking nose that doesn't fit my face. I said it's not a black person knows exactly, So.
Speaker 1: What is it? I don't know. There's other things that black. It's got to be a white person. It's not black. I'm a fraud.
Speaker 3: I don't have I don't have BLACKLA like this.
Speaker 1: This was really broad. You have a creative character. He's mostly what does that? How does that strike you?
Speaker 3: You love it?
Speaker 1: I think it's funny. He got stabbed. I want to laughed ass off at that part. It was kind of fun, to be honest. I don't know, man, I just I just think like it.
Speaker 2: Sucks t is that everybody does a good job in the movie, like all the actors do a great job, and like the sets are good, and then it's just like the music song.
Speaker 1: What hurts? So is the Spider in three kind of situation hurts is better? Yeah? What hurts.
Speaker 3: Is that this is going to affect the the knowledge of the first one. That's the problem.
Speaker 1: I guess I don't know where, Like, I kind of don't think it does.
Speaker 3: To be honest, I think it's by nature it does be in a sequel, you know, unfortunately, don't We're still gonna be a good movie, no matter, it's don't have its merits. But a if a if you make a series of things, if you make a sequel to something to make a first book right, Book one is fantastic, Book two very good, but book three sucks. That is a bit of the perspective is like, oh the way it ends because of Game of Thrones.
Speaker 1: I know what you're saying.
Speaker 3: The first five seasons are fantastic, the last three seasons are bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The only reason I disagree with this is because nobody wanted to see in the first place. Yeah, so it kind of doesn't matter. I think, I don't.
Speaker 3: I think that'll do some lifting for it, not to.
Speaker 1: Be as touch bad. I think the first movie is still fantastic. It has not done anything. I feel like people yearned.
Speaker 3: I think we're sensible. That's why I will say that We're sense. Was oh yeah, but the second was so bad.
Speaker 1: That's why it's even doing so so poorly. Yeah, nobody cared, said.
Speaker 2: I didn't care until I was promised the musical and I was like, oh sick, and then there just wasn't so I'm like, okay, cool, dude, that it sucks.
Speaker 1: How good that album is?
Speaker 2: Like it's so it's all these all and it's to be fair, it is show tunes like, so it's like I don't know your mileage may vary.
Speaker 1: I love that ship.
Speaker 3: That's bad.
Speaker 1: Let's think about how I love it. Let's think how bad this musical was. There There is no there was no fucking earworm to me. Fortunately there are on the album. That's what's so annoying. That is so weird.
Speaker 2: Like they obviously do like and a lot of the songs that they sing like shitty in the movie, like around the album.
Speaker 1: But it's just like, dude, just do the number that I heard, like, do it?
Speaker 2: Imagine imagine if the Tarzan soundtrack came out and it was like Phil Collins, it's banging, but like in the movie, it's an actual cave man trying to sing. You're like, oh no, look for me, Like that's kind of what it's like. Honestly, it's it's like listening. That's how jarring the movie was to be. It was like it was as if I was gasolated to thinking Phil Collins would be in this movie and he just wasn't.
Speaker 1: They wasted. They wasted lyrics. I want to know, goggle boom go we go that they leave it.
Speaker 3: That's pretty good. Yeah, he's pretty good.
Speaker 1: You see that was it oblivion? That one MPC that where they left in that fucking take where oh yeah, let me do it again, let me do that again. It's so amazing. I love that stuff, so amazing. Look, yeah, but I like old.
Speaker 2: I like old, like when when video games were like they made a lot of money, but they didn't like make bank, you know, like when they were just like we'll make enough to make another game and live relatively comfortably.
Speaker 1: That was a good time. It had.
Speaker 2: Like even Skyrm Skirim is so quaint by today's standards, because like there's like what like five actors in that game.
Speaker 1: For for like all the people genuinely no more than ten for real, like for real, Like I genuinely think the voice cast is like maybe six people. It's like and that's like the long list, you know, it's three women, three men. Characters I think there are there are for the MPCs, there are genuinely like ten people, and then for the characters there are people, but like ten people yeah, probably seven eight, like for real, no more than ten. There's no more than ten voice actors in Skyrim. Oh, I forgot I forgot what that guy's name is. Maybe maybe for the DLC they got one other person that is seventeen.
Speaker 3: The ship.
Speaker 1: He's he's he's uh, he's Bailey in a mass effect, that Captain Bailey. Oh yeah, and then he's uh, he's Salt Tai and Bautstar Galactica. I forgot his name whatever, he's oldest Shiite, he's like, uh, General Tallis. I think he's close to the Imperial It's it's that guy. I forgot his name, but I recognized him immediately. I was like, Oh, there's a somebody different, there's a there's a somebody actually recognized the storm Cloks with the Imperials. Everybody did the storm Cloaks first.
Speaker 3: I imagine.
Speaker 1: I don't remember what I did. I don't think I gave a ship.
Speaker 2: Rise look with all due respect, Like even back then, when I was like really enthralled with Skyrim, I still kind of didn't really care about fantasy stories. I cared more about just like let me just let me. The second I got out of that cave or whatever, I was like, I'm off doing some other ship, Like I could give a fuck what's going on with this civil war?
Speaker 1: Fuck you?
Speaker 2: I just I had it in the mind of like I generally try to play role play in some way a character that is me, where it's just like, oh, I'm about to be executed and now I'm free.
Speaker 1: I'm not involving myself with any.
Speaker 3: Of the people I just communicated with her are kidding me?
Speaker 1: Like, oh, like I can't trust any of these people. I'm leaving.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go into the woods and fucking kill bears until I'm fucking super strong and then kill everybody.
Speaker 3: I remember that scene, but I think I did. I think I think this war is happening and you like walk up on fucking I think it's white Run and then how a fucking fight is happening, and I feel like I feel like a visual like top down look at that would be so crazy because there's just these people fighting with like swords, road like trashly. Then this one guy comes in and shouts someone's skin off their body, fucking teleports away, sending Cassi fireballs, putting rooms down that people are already inside of so if they twitch at all, they blow up.
Speaker 1: And I was like, man, you guys are getting molested by me. Yeah, if you're like on one of the side, I say, if if you side with the storm clothes, if you're like the Imperial, you would be like if you're in Peripal, you'd be like, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna yeah, you see what it's head, He's fine. That's kind of the problem with those games.
Speaker 2: It's like you you are so strong that it really doesn't make sense that anyone would oppose you.
Speaker 1: Like everything, that's everything, that's every game.
Speaker 3: Late game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's funny. I know, you steal something and then the guards will continuously fight you and you're like, dude, I killed one hundred of your homies.
Speaker 2: I literally screamed your son off of a mountain. I long for the confidence of like a sky Rim n PC, right, Like I long for that confidence to be like it's the dragon born, get him.
Speaker 1: Get What the hell are you gonna do? Charles?
Speaker 3: It's like, what are you you're gonna I'm fighting you. In the middle of the fight, a bow at the sun and I shoot it and it turns to sort of night time.
Speaker 1: I never did that. I saw it on you never did it. I knew that it was a thing that you could do, but it looked so cool.
Speaker 3: That shit is so dangerous because you do it, and then there are gargoyles and wirrelds and ship running around in broad daylight and it's a really bad He's just walking through the trap and then you see like some guy you see a bounty coming to attack you, and then a wolf attacked him and you're like whoa. And then you use the time shout so you can run faster away.
Speaker 2: Skyrim is so special, man, I even as we're talking about it, like I like, I want to play it, but like I know I won't because there's there's so much to play right now.
Speaker 1: But like I always like every time it's there's something. Every time it's mentioned, I'm like, fuck that feeling. It's a good feel.
Speaker 3: I overplayed that game.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I don't. I didn't have anything left to do. Really, it's the most hours I've ever sunk into a game. Actually, well that wasn't like some passive bullshit, but like, yeah, yeah, this like actively playing something. There's probably the closest life I had to like a probably a thou close to a thousand hours.
Speaker 2: I'm oh, easily, yeah, on doubted, I'm definitely like five hundred hours between all the versions of it that I got right and played.
Speaker 1: Absolutely I want to play it again. But also I just can't. I just I don't know, man, I just don't. There's just others I could. I just there's just there's other stuff. If I was simple, like my friend, I envy him where he buys like a game a year and then he just sinks hours and hours into that game, like three in the last two weeks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just for work.
Speaker 1: I'm trying. Yeah, Like I have about three hundred hours in Silent Hill too. What was that game just come out? You just weren't turning it off? Can you imagine youipating hundreds of hours? Inside was like so boring and I shouldn't have I don't know why. It was like what I had. That game kind of spoiled for me. Unfortunately. I actually missed out on it growing up, and I had it recently, kind of like an I didn't play when I was I didn't play when it came out. It really I was totally a residable Yeah, I mean that's fair.
Speaker 2: It's is definitely more action oriented, even even to remake and like Resnevil two in general, like those even the older Resideval games are like a lot more action heavy.
Speaker 1: But I don't know who's really good it's but it's more heavy. It's like more like anxiety. It's more anxious than it is like scary. It's a tension I guess right, which is cool. I haven't really like played it's been a one since I played a hard game like that. I don't play games that scare me because I'm a fucking bitch. Yeah, you're a pussy pussy coward. I'm a coward, coward. I'm afraid. I don't want to be.
Speaker 3: Absolutely the last time something in a game genuinely scared me, like even like I can get jumped here.
Speaker 1: That's not fair, but like that's easy because that's it's more of a startle. Yeah, if you put a bunny on a screen really quickly, I'll be like, whoa, that's a bunch. I genuinely jumped when the dad in Resident Evil seven just busted out of the wall because you weren't expecting it, because he never showed that like.
Speaker 3: He could do.
Speaker 2: The last time that I remember getting genuinely scared from a video game was I think it was Residue. It was the most recent Resident Evil, not the remake with the baby. Yeah, you were there with the baby. That is gross thing because the thing that makes that effective, it's like the piano in Super Mario sixty four where it's just like the rest of Resident Evil village is so not scary, you know, it's it's it's creepy, I guess, but like it's not really like it's not really scary to move through the Lady Demotrasc's mansion.
Speaker 1: It's not really that scary.
Speaker 3: I was, I literally was.
Speaker 1: Mods. I'm like, yeah, I was breaking up the whole time. It's not really scary.
Speaker 2: I'm just like very morning like zombies, even her like her, what is it her daughters or whatever, her sisters or yeah, like I'm just like I love this place, so I.
Speaker 1: Want to live here. Yeah, why would I mind being here?
Speaker 2: I don't care if it probably thinks probably corpses every probably fucking horrible, but yeah, and like the swamp is kind of cool, Like werewolves aren't really that scary, and then like the factory is like what it's the Factory is more annoying than anything, and so like the rest of that game is more of like it's more of like an adventure game to me, and then you get to that fucking house and it's just immediately disturbing, like immediately like.
Speaker 1: Happens, get taken away? Yeah, you're fucking putting a bunch of fucking hallways. It's scary, like it is. It is authentically.
Speaker 2: I got so into it and it really did like not since like I think before that, so that was like what what was Resonable Villains?
Speaker 1: I was twenty nineteen, twenty twenty one, I think really don't remember during the pandemic was ding pandemic? No, yeah, you're right, because I remember the apartment that we were in. Yeah, so twenty twenty one, twenty twenty Uh, the last time I was scared before that was literally like by a video game. Probably was like two thousand and seven. I remember it was the demo for BioShock. The demo for Bioshocks scared the shadow of me because I was like a kid, you know, and then like the beginning is genuinely horrifying.
Speaker 2: He scared me Ptah, I never actually played, like I sat in rooms with people as they played it, but I never I never actually scared me. I don't get scared very off thing because that is I'm apathetic as fuck, but like I fucking I was like, oh, this is kind of creepy. Then I went to bed, it started.
Speaker 1: Getting scared, and I didn't my brain continue to frighten me, like I'm just gonna go to It just happened.
Speaker 2: Like getting getting scared by video games happens to me so rarely that I like I remember them vividly, like when it happens, like I remember it was BioShock. It was the beginning when like the fucking Spicer guts that guy and then you're in the elevator with like nothing, and then and then it gets dark and.
Speaker 1: It's like she's screaming and like scraping holes in it, and.
Speaker 2: It's just like mm, and then the door and then it gets quiet, and then the door opens and I'm like, nah, bro, I don't want like it's so funny. How immediately that became that that game becomes like not scary, but you gain power.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you immediately gained ability to fight back. That's why it's not scary, right right right, But that that start.
Speaker 2: I remember playing it up to that point and being like, I shut the demo off and I was like, I'll play this when I'm a grown up.
Speaker 1: I remember I had that thought, and I think I played like two or three years later. It's like Insult seven when you lose your weapons at the end, when you're put against all those fucking trees and your gun is gone and you just have to look for a gun, and I'm like, I hate that had a gun. I was on frror game.
Speaker 2: It's meant to do that, meant to meant to set you back, like hard games, like it benefits from that, but like I hate it when it happens in like an action game, like when it happens in like ghost Sushima or something, and you're like all your STEP's gone and it's like, I'm like, don't do this to me.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not scared, I'm just annoyed now, It's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's all it is.
Speaker 1: Annoying anyway. Annoying is when you get arrested and they put you in a den without your fucking all your fucking ship. But like I have magic, idiot, I'm a god. I can start to teleport. I literally just teleported.
Speaker 3: Out the thing.
Speaker 1: And I was like, that's that is a that's a problem.
Speaker 3: Sometimes back on it. Kill the fuck out of the guard. Anyway, Why would you be a guard in that universe? Why would you be a guard in these worlds who have these wild powers? Probably it's probably the only you can get.
Speaker 1: It has to be that. It's it's the only thing you can get. There's only like one store in every city, so I mean there's not really much retail. Yeah, Brian, Brian has a stronghold on general goods. Have you ever.
Speaker 2: Imagined because the transition between like village to like full on civilization is not really that explored really, And what I mean by that is like can you imagine like no, no, what I mean is like in in like an old timey game, can you imagine like what would be like a like a Walmart equivalent of like a village like and was that has anyone in that point in history and time ever had like the gumption to be like, I think we can do more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: What was the first martual Walmart? There's like markets, no, no, But what I mean is like what was the first spiritual Walmart? Like the first like they're Liketorically, there is something that is probably well documented that some families became a monopoly or something because I was literally the Walton family.
Speaker 3: What happened is there was like there was eventually like just stands and they were like, oh, this person owns this whole entire plot of area. There's effectively we're gonna make up, We're gonna turn it under something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a bunch of markets. People are selling different things, and then a person that was making a lot of money selling one specific thing realized if I sell more of that person stuff cheaper, eventually they'll run and they'll run out of business.
Speaker 3: And now I have this, and so they just can consolidate and.
Speaker 1: They're like, I'll hire you to do this that my thing less way less for way less get paid way less because you're not an owner.
Speaker 3: Either you're not gonna eat or you're gonna get paid way less capital them as fucking evil dude.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I want to get into the questions. Yeah, all right, questions from over our at our patreon dot com slash the stock tank.
Speaker 2: Remember you can ask his questions and add free access early access to every episode close shows, all that stuff. My left nut wrote in on Patreon, like you can, He says, well, help, No, Actually we'll go into this question. This is gonna be the second one. There's one that actually I don't normally do this, but like I just saw this and it makes it's so it's contextually funny. Can shirtman take numbers away from can't count past three?
Speaker 1: Man? Rode in? Holy shit, that's too much to get into.
Speaker 2: That's too much to get into right now, but he says, super brief question for famous Disney adult Sweeney says, do you like any of the Disney licensed cartoons from recent years such as The Oulhouse or Amphibia.
Speaker 1: I highly recommend both for Sweens specifically, they're amazing.
Speaker 3: I haven't watched any of it. I don't I don't really watch animated shows. I don't like particular Vox Smackina or like I don't know, or like Castlevania. I haven't had a chance to enjoy, Like I haven't really enjoyed something that is like a not Air Coults, particularly in adult animation in a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like a cartoon like yeah, it's it's I remember one Over the Garden Wall. That show is funny that I liked a lot that was like I think that was for kids, but it was like a kind of like a fall kind of tinged. Yeah, there's like there's scenes in that show that like are exactly like I'm the Highway Man, like it's they got a good ship in there. But I guess like the last thing that I saw that was kid oriented that I thought was like I finished, and I was like, I'm kind of we're not in that demographic.
Speaker 1: We're not looking for that stuff.
Speaker 3: No shade to them. I mean, like I've constantly been surprised at how good so many things are that are for young people. I'm like, oh, this is actually way better. Adventure Time is way better than has any Right to do? I think dumballs madious.
Speaker 2: I've actually seen like a full episode of that show, but there's clips that I it's like, it's like SpongeBob I imagine right where it's just like I'll see a clip from it and I'm like, that's that's funny, that's good, like whatever.
Speaker 3: This is literally loves Gumball. But she's also a little younger, so she had a chance to see it a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so she had a chance to Like she when she's eighteen, now, right, she's ten years older than that. She's ten, ten years older than eighteen. Jesus anywhere. You can go back and look at Kingston's quote. He did say quote she's.
Speaker 3: Like ten, she's like ten years older than that.
Speaker 1: That's that's a different sentence.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I was saying.
Speaker 1: And you cut off a timeline. There was nothing after ten.
Speaker 3: That's your timeline. I'm not happy you have. You have that one.
Speaker 1: That's like what that's like your eye the Gaze video. Yeah, exactly, totally.
Speaker 3: I love being out of context.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who needs context? Makes you? So you've been with Lily for seven eight years? How many? Eight eight? So you start that's so ridiculous. I can't even get mad at you saying that. I'm just like, what do you mean? You went up to this fucking mob while she was holding her two year old. You're like, heyty so steady, did you see that video?
Speaker 2: By the way of the guy, what happened? This is kind of dark and a little bit die. I don't know if the guy's okay or not, but there's a guy. I feel so bad because it is tragedy because the dude's like mentally like he's clearly like a little bit he's severely autistic. But he was on the video on a where his guy's on a train in a Harry Potter robe and golden sneakers and he's he's wrapping along two epic rap battles of history and he's doing it and this other guy's like, you gotta stop that. He's on a train doing it loud, yeah, and then like he pulls a knife on him and then he goes and he goes like, you're not gonna stab me, man, and then he walks away and then it cut hard cuts to him just on the train, bleeding allies, like, someone call it ambulance. Someone called ambulance, please, and look it's whole look as a situation. That's really scary.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry for that person.
Speaker 2: That's really sad, right, It's it's like it's because the dude, the dude's clearly autistic. It's it's so psychotic to like attack somebody like that, especially for just for being annoying. At the same time, though, getting stabbed because you wrapped along to epic rap battles of history is like, that's a funny scenario. This is what I'm talking about. This is probably on paper, like as a scene that could be funny. This is what I'm saying about. Like holistically, again, this is probably one of the silliest stabbings that is ever. Like he's in a Harry Potter rope with golden sneakers, wrapping to epic rap battles of history, and that irritates this guy so much that he stabs.
Speaker 3: Like like the mounniest lynching, the funniest lynching is probably pretty fucking.
Speaker 1: It's the elephant. It's the elephant, no question, Yeah that is.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: So that's a hanging, right, well then they're not. What are the difference between those two? I think a lynching is like, isn't like it's like a public I thought it was more of like a mob rule. Yeah, they kind of like a celebration, Yeah, celebration Like look, it's the Fall Festival and the tann Linch gathering like a function. You know, one guy, but he's not dying though he's been there for like fourteen minutes. Do you think you could fucking eat while someone's just dangling there?
Speaker 3: I mean, if you're huge, if you don't make they're human. If you don't, you have to be really dehumanized to you. I couldn't do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can do it. But even if somebody get hung and eat. Okay, what about a what about like a pig? No, yeah, I don't think that stuff bothers me enough to not.
Speaker 3: Eat when I when I see an animal die, it really like the screams of an animal make me feel really bad. What type of animal? Look pretty much any anything that can actually scream?
Speaker 1: You just gave like like a vegan, like their ears perked up and now they're like, yeah, now keep going, keep going, now follow that, follow through with that that pain and suffering that you recognize. Maybe you gotta stop, you know, eating them out of doing the out of side, out of mind thing, because you know, we didn't see them get destroyed. But this is like not very nice.
Speaker 2: But I as you were talking, I got so excited because I I remember I have pork chops.
Speaker 1: And the dude, you ever you ever had deep fried pork chops? I don't think I ever thought to do that at Yeah. So there's a soul food place that my mom would always uh come home because she used to work in la because she never and I was so upset she would make pork chops every once in a while, never deep fried them. We had deep We had fried chicken all the time. Yeah, me too. And then fucking all of a sudden, she brought home fried pork chops and I was like, this is the greatest fucking thing ever. This is so good. What the fuck mode so long it's been, It's so fucking good, like you going with the bone in it? You get there?
Speaker 3: Also, don't eating pork like that?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Because you Jehovah's witness a little bit of everything. Fucking seven Day events is so we're like, it's what is what?
Speaker 2: So many?
Speaker 1: And I feel like also the the the pigs get a bad rep too about like, oh they just exist in their film. I'm like, no, if you if you don't take care of your animals and put them in a shitty fucking area. Yeah, animals will live in their filth. I feel like people back them are really fucking dumb. Yeah they didn't, they didn't put together the idea like this pig is in a four by four box and he's covering his own ship with a filthy animal like disgusting, like you know, disgusting. Eat it. Some pigs. Some pigs would you know if they lived in like a muddy ass, they would roll in the mud to cool themselves down. And they're like, oh, what a fucking disgusting freak.
Speaker 3: I'm like, well, if you are calling a pig a freak, if you are dumb enough, if you are dumb enough to follow religion in general, you are dumb enough for fall for any of those dumb ass things.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is.
Speaker 3: It is pointless for me to point these things out there.
Speaker 1: You're like, oh my god, it's so dumb. It's like these motherfuckers believe in a floating sky jew Like, what the you mean? Like, what's like this? They believe that this is? What? Do you have the point? Because not because it's just description. That's it.
Speaker 3: It's nothing. It's all description. I'm just being descriptive.
Speaker 1: That's it. It's nothing's derogatory about him being.
Speaker 3: Jewish, but he is. It's like they were talking about ju Ja o Christian. It's like, oh, God's fat, black and dumb. Nothing about him being black is bad.
Speaker 1: You're just pointing it out. But I'm just descriptive. Unfortunately, depending on who says it, you might raise an eyebrow because like you, have you ever noticed when some people talk this is because I've noticed.
Speaker 3: This, No me, I'll be yeah, you never. You can't tell people.
Speaker 1: Everyone someone hasn't realized death just lean lips and their brain does the word for them. They hear, that's crazy. That's like kind of you're just deaf Daredevil, kind of that death devil. That's what devil is crazy. So who created Daredevil? I forgot.
Speaker 3: I don't remember who it was. Somebody else was was was great Copula involved in it sounds right, but I just I don't know created him.
Speaker 1: Spike Lee, Spike Lee his cousin. Yeah right, the related very different. I don't know. I can't down color.
Speaker 3: They're like like they're like, what his names Roosevelts.
Speaker 1: They're like Roosevelts brand kids, right, dude, so like stan Lee starts making all these pro black films and uh and then fucking Spike Lee starts making common what what? So would every character just be like.
Speaker 2: SPI's more spike Ly than it would just be a black MCU basically yeah, and then it'd be really whimsical black movies.
Speaker 1: Dude, I want movies really like stupid names that are with the literations.
Speaker 3: It's so crazy to because like Lincoln is, like he made so many characters that were like very like progressive and mentality at that time. And imagine hearing that, like imagine like being like this guy should be a black king from Africa and everybody room like what the if?
Speaker 1: They don't have kings there? They're in their own ship. And he's like, nah, then this is a good idea. Like Les calling, Oh, come on, hey, what's up? Lyle?
Speaker 3: Hey over here? Recorded the podcast? Right, that's going on, sexy.
Speaker 1: We can talk about this later. I was gonna ask you for something, okay, all right, all right, I'll give you a call after we're done later. Dude. Yeah, due, his dick was in his hand. There's there's a certain way people talk when they're horny, and like that's what that sounded like God, you would never date ever? You would you would like, I don't get that's why I'm not gay? Yeah, me favor.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 2: Because I'm not sure how it works. I don't I didn't get a good look at the screen. But if his number is on screen, could you, like.
Speaker 1: Oh, check it out to make sure. Just if it just says Lyle, then whatever, Yeah I just saw Lyle, but like you know, I'll just I'll double just double check. Yeah, anyway, what are we talking about.
Speaker 3: No, it's no, it's not monkey sound.
Speaker 1: It's basically primal, primal person.
Speaker 2: That was Lyle telling us to get onto the next question. That's exactly what That was a sign from Lyle.
Speaker 1: Jesus.
Speaker 3: I wish I could spake my mouth. My face bigger, my fang's bigger, but my head shrinks my like my torso string is.
Speaker 1: My head grows. That's a great idea. I look like fucking magic when he yells good. That's a great idea. It's a great idea.
Speaker 3: You're amazing.
Speaker 1: Kingston has a fucking asshole. I want to express myself. You guys have tear me down a bunch of fucking ninnies. Man, I hate you guys. It is. There's so me wow, splendid, wow, splendid stupid. Uh my okay, so my left nut, my left nut, my left nuts. What it says?
Speaker 2: He says, Hello, Well hello, the stinky tang not a question. But the shirt guy character has been living rent free in my head, making me chuckle every now and then. Now and then, but he reminds me of a character in Warhammer forty K called Lucius the Eternal and his armor of perpetually screaming faces of the people that have bested him in combat. It's too long to write, but I recommend a quick search for the reasons for it happening and how he looks keep up the great content appreciated.
Speaker 1: See this is when you know forty k's existed too long where they just have fucking.
Speaker 2: If they have concepts that even remotely touch anything that we riff on on this show, that there's That's what.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, man, It's like that's what they've made everything. It's like the Simpsons now just have shit that you say something and the Simpsons touched on it. Oh, Kingston Jamison would die the twenty feaking December, and it's like it.
Speaker 2: Would it would just say no, yeah, it'll be It'll be like like the new phrase would be warhammer or warhammer did it?
Speaker 3: Warhammer?
Speaker 1: Did it? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 1: Warhammer is a series of things where like it's like, yeah, why not more like forty gay or warhammer war hammer. Uh yeah, since that wasn't a question, we'll just move on quickly.
Speaker 3: That's weird.
Speaker 1: I love that shirt guy, though we haven't come up with a name for him. Oh right, this shirt man, I guess it, just like by I mean they, I guess the the community has named him. I guess shirt man. He is a shirtman shirtman. Now, now we need a concept for him.
Speaker 3: How he looks?
Speaker 2: We need we need Oh yeah, I could. I could draw while we answered some questions. Short Man shot Man. Would you like him to be more regular looking or more insane? I feel like the more emaciated he looks, the the more unsettling it becomes, because he looks like somebody that like he's it's you'd be confident in going up against him, it were if you had no idea what he was capable.
Speaker 3: Of doing, because he just looks so clearly weak.
Speaker 1: I want him to look like I want him to look like prey. Okay, you know, okay, I.
Speaker 3: Like him being this pathetic, not so what they did was pathetic, Like he looks like he looks like every every sixteen year old skater, you know, just like small, unassuming, not dangerous. And then he takes one of your memories away and puts on a shirt and you're like, I don't.
Speaker 2: Do I have a mom it's like and then you see it on a shirt and you're like, that looks why do I if a milk your pantic of like a mask.
Speaker 1: That's a shirt, you know, like it looks like like this, it's like a lectro like a T shirt exactly exactly that.
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: I can't even I'm not even my brain's not getting lightning. So it's that.
Speaker 2: But like it's a T shirt shirt. Wait, this is perfect all that? Wait, I have to we're gonna get rid of the night Man. Yeah, night Man's gotta go, Night Man's gotta go. We gotta conceptualize this right the fuck now?
Speaker 1: The shirt play white tea, plain white tea, like the band. I like him being a good guy at first, and he gets corrupted into being a bad guy. Yeah, he's started off and uh, some some league rejected him something. I don't know if it was the Avengers or just something that rejected him, like you're so lame, You're lame.
Speaker 3: We can't you.
Speaker 1: And then but then Batman's like, I think it's dangerous.
Speaker 3: We have to lock him up. Now, you gotta lock him up. We can't do that.
Speaker 1: You're gonna make him blind. We can't. We can't just lock up people. There's justice of the up. You don't understand the power he has. I do have plot armor.
Speaker 3: Nothing could hurt me, put me on the sure for some reason, but defeat dark Side and ship kind of. I would never fight them in because I fucking I don't know that that.
Speaker 1: Literally survived though megabeans Greg Miller ruined my character, ruled my character. It made me a plot device. If I beat Superman in a fight that Superman wasn't trying. I feel like that was one of the smartest things to like have those arguments. Yeah, it's hard to make. He looks it's incredible though, our little shirt man.
Speaker 3: A shirt man sir. We'll flesh that out a little bit more in the credits or something. But because at first he gets there, he only just put like things. He did not realize he could put anything on his shirt, then they could take things off of shirts.
Speaker 1: No, no, we already he's determined that that was too much. Maybe I don't have all that power? What what episode was this from him? He's not he's not literally a god already. And then I was curious, this is two episodes ago? Uh?
Speaker 2: I think so yeah, because the last one was an episode about uh, the exposed video, and I think it must have been the one before that.
Speaker 3: Right, I think it's more back than that, but I could be wrong.
Speaker 1: Not more than four though.
Speaker 2: It was probably whatever, whatever, you know what, my my best, my best It was suggestion if you're confused about anything we're talking about. That references previous episodes in the comment section. People tend to timestamp a lot of.
Speaker 3: Stuff they do.
Speaker 2: They're they're good at that, and thank you. There's a guy, what's his name, it's a god something. He timestamps a lot. He's like, you're you're a I noticed, and I appreciate you for that.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Superman flying at him, he's like, it must be a god, not anymore. You're a stencil like Superman.
Speaker 1: As fast as he can fly, he's about to punch him, but he intercepts his ass.
Speaker 3: He fucking puts him on the shirt and he's and he's gone.
Speaker 1: He's done. Superman is gone now the way worse than like the phantom dimension where the fun that ship was called. But break the phantom zone every if you bring him back, He's like no, no, Badman's like no, we know this is worse than that.
Speaker 3: He's on a shirt. Now he's gone.
Speaker 1: I'm scared.
Speaker 2: He hasn't power to put anybody any He take anything, pinch anything out of reality and put it on his shirt and then erase it.
Speaker 1: Basically, it.
Speaker 3: Is now emotion there. You do not exist anymore. He takes the space between two blocks away and puts it on the streat and now he's just two blocks out of where he was before. That is so he travels like this, that's how you can travel. But and then there's nothing left in it.
Speaker 1: I have. He's the most he's he's he's unstoppable. He's more insolable than Juggernaut. You can't ducking.
Speaker 2: He's faster than the Flash. I guess at that point he kind of because he can live with seven hundred miles.
Speaker 1: He can now be in a plane and see so far ahead and then he is fucking now on the other side of the fucking horizon. He is so fucking talking about the stupid character of the world. Like I kind of think this is the Flash has to go back in time before he can think and then kill him. Then, but then what if he just goes with it, takes takes time back, he puts time. He's like, that's too much. We're getting crazy. He's destroy existences like stop stop shirt, Eric's all gone now nothing air yesterdayear rode in. He says, hey, guys, this month marks my twenty fifth year being alive, this mortal coil. Have a birthday, nigga, But I feel indifferent. I have two questions, so it's up to you. We're gonna go with the first one. I read both of them. The first one is a little bit more mileage.
Speaker 2: Were there any milestones that you were looking forward to hitting that you were either disappointed or indifferent about once you hit them?
Speaker 3: Oh, twenty one. Really, I was already drinking and using methods like that by then, so I was just like, what the fuck it was thirty for me?
Speaker 2: I think I was just more meth like hitting thirty was like less climactic than I thought it was gonna say, I don't know why. I actually yes, I don't even think I logically thought that it would be. I just thought like maybe something would happen. But it's just kind of the same. You know, it's just another year, man, all just years.
Speaker 3: I think it was me like just uh.
Speaker 1: Got back to increasing my body count right to a certain threshold and I'm like it's pointless.
Speaker 3: That was me that was like, yeah, like me like me having is I'm fucking all these bitches and me being like this is just like it's literally this is just it kept getting It was like less and less impressive. You're just like, yeah, it because becomes you're doing it more. You're like, oh, this is just like this is vagina.
Speaker 1: I guess this is like, and I might have said this before, it's only impressive to like a fifteen year old cool, it's only impressive to somebody.
Speaker 3: That is really lame.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and someone who hasn't grown up, right, Oh my god, Like I guess no, it's it's you know, how many people are doing that. It's fine, it's entirely it's entirely Yeah.
Speaker 3: So if anybody's working on that right now.
Speaker 1: Stop. Find someone you really enjoy is to be with them. It's not really you know, it's better pursuit if you just tried every sandwich in the world or something that is a better satisfactory Yeah, you know what I mean. I think so like like, oh that was cool, man, I've tried so many different flavors.
Speaker 3: But it's like, let's be real.
Speaker 1: You know. I don't mean this is disrespectful way because the same thing about penis is it's like pussy pussy. Yeah. Is the second the second I crossed digit threshold, I was like, yeah, I got.
Speaker 3: To the four digits, I was like, I gotta slow down.
Speaker 1: Four digits. Crapy, that's too much. I feel like that, like you have to be even even even stars are like that's There's a guy I watched there's this a Turkish Man named Sarpoor that claims that he's, uh, he's fucked over two thousand women. But I think it's only possible if you're actively like you have to schedule ship like meaning you're using math by but I need to fuck this mini spreadsh to reach this height.
Speaker 2: I'm not even sure if I have to be premeditated. I'm not even sure if I fucked two thousand times.
Speaker 1: Definitely not. I really don't think that's an interesting like I don't know for sure.
Speaker 3: I well, no, I probably have because I'm coming up on like a couple of hundred.
Speaker 1: I think I think I'm definitely over a thousand. I just don't know.
Speaker 3: If I'm not a thousand, that's crazy. I'm not even close to it.
Speaker 1: I think about it in years because I would say, well, this is speaking of myself, Like there were years where there was like not much going on because I was just like, I'm not even trying to like funk around. But then there's like in a relationship scenario, just like way too much fucking that where it was like probably in a year could have been close to a thousand. Some years I get some years not consistently, So I would say, I think I'm saying cumulatid by the way, I'm not saying ye see, these are things. Actually, this is what I would like to know if I wish I knew. I would like to know that. You want to know more than I want to know how many times I beat off I really I tried to. I failed miserably one year, I was like, I'm going to count how many times this year? I had a counter on my phone. I failed the first month. I just thought, I just don't give a ship. I don't really care.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was like I counted for like a couple of weeks and then I start turns on. Right now, we think about it as soon as you're like masturbating. Your brain is not big enough.
Speaker 1: Nothing. That's actually so you know what I said A million times I've said like, oh, you know, because I once uh, I once got file at showed while eating a mcfloory.
Speaker 5: You know, so it's mecca the most American thing I've ever heard of, right it is, But like so basically now, it's not even like an oreo shake specifically like a make oreosh.
Speaker 1: You're both your hands being occupied and it's there's some there's something magical about it. But here's the thing, here's the thing that's that's not the point. I wanted to do something like that, but like during sex, I wanted to eat something as soon as you're engaging. I've also wanted to do like a prank where it's just amusing to myself where but you never remember because you're in you're an animal mode, like.
Speaker 2: Where you you fuck your girlfriend, but it's a sub sandwich instead, And she's like, jokes on you, I just shoved the ship.
Speaker 1: She's there, she's there looking at me. I'm fucking a sandwich, and I'm like, ha ha, you thought you thought it's just shredded lettuce fly. Do you remember remember that nigga fucking a MC chicken on Twitter? Yeah? I remember that. I can't anytime he ruined I whenever I see a MC chicken, and I would that again. Oh my god, it's the most outrageous thing I've seen in a while.
Speaker 3: I don't even eat it like that anymore, but like still, I'm just like, god, damn, I don't want to remember that, dude, the MG chicken on it, I'll be like, oh god, no, no, like at least like the patty is a little slick, the meat like a beef patty, but a MC chicken has.
Speaker 1: Kind of rough. It's like very fine fan paper. Why would you find that thing? Gery is so dangerous? Actually, you would expect look at it. I don't want to racist, but i'd expect a white boy to do that ship sing a nigga do That was actually it makes more sense a person. Oh no, man, that's but not not that, not that maybe like real good chicken, not a MC chicken. I'd fuck some gusses. I some gusses. They would ever do like mchores like mcslut what that? Yeah? Like like, uh like, let's say there it is. Really, did I actually fucking do that? I hope he killed it or something? I want to I want if I did. I'm not sure if I did it because I went into a blinding rage, but like if.
Speaker 2: I really a fucking mosquito and squished out of my pants in a fraction of a second're gonna fee pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hate I hate these fucking things.
Speaker 2: But uh, like a mixed slut or like a mchore like if prostitution ever becomes illgal and like a taxical taxical business like on the side of mick, like they open up like a MC mcbrothels mag brothel.
Speaker 3: Let's go. Uh I think the world is healing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'll take a MC slut with two mchors. Hold the mac bitch, the onions, hold the onions. I don't know, I want them holding onions. I want to go.
Speaker 3: I want to I want to go inside of a brothel. I don't want to use it, but I want to go inside and see what's going on.
Speaker 1: I feel like I would be too curious. I mean, you could walk in, you walk in and inquire.
Speaker 3: You can't do that.
Speaker 1: There's no problem with that.
Speaker 3: Bro's been allowed to be had in.
Speaker 1: Certain like for sure, I don't know about Vegas, but I know in Nevada, I know for sure. I don't I don't know anywhere else though that for sure. To go to TJ, I guess. I have friends that have told me about a place called Hong Kong. There's a place called Hong Kong and TJ that they Unfortunately, by the time they let me know, I was already with Jojo and I was like fuck because they would go regularly, and I was like, you guys are crazy. That is insane. Yeah, let's hit up the bron like hitting up a brothel like it's a bar is insane. They would go because they just go drive two hours, right, just go go fucking up past Diego and then they would go and it's really deep and apparently they claim that they're clean and stuff. I don't fucking know.
Speaker 3: I didn't think there, spent seventy five dollars, damage a woman, and then come back home.
Speaker 2: The issue with the issue with me is like I could never be in a situation like that because I'm too experience driven to like fuck like like I have literally like I've literally been like, what's it like to be behind on rent? Well, that's I think I'll just not pay, like I've done this just like literally.
Speaker 1: Is it just for Is everything for a story for you? Kind of? Yeah, that's you're in site. You're the joker pretty much. Actually, what is it? Like? I actually did actually, like I try it. I remember in like twenty in twenty twenty one or something, I didn't pay my electric bill for as long as possible just to see like how long it would before it shut off. Yeah, just to see like what.
Speaker 3: It would bite you at all? Didn't bite you at all. You're like, oh, no, curious, I'm just in a dark now there's no heat.
Speaker 1: Curious. No. I went away curious. And then I was like so eventually like they cut it off. It was like, oh, okay, so this is what this is like okay, and I was like, how do I solve this?
Speaker 4: All?
Speaker 1: Right? It's like it was like a little. It was I give myself like unnecessary quests for no reason. That one's a little nuts. It is, it's crazy. You need to find a healthier means of that, like fans down or like what do you want to write things down? It's like I wrote that down. I wrote I don't don't pay the right a story instead of that, write a story where a person doesn't What is it like to get stabbed the now I can write that story, It'll have real, it'll be a real You're kind of like a scientist, but you're not being paid. I'm making a YouTube video. I'm nothing.
Speaker 3: I should make YouTube videos like do that chronicle things like on the smart Way. Don't be like I'm not gonna.
Speaker 1: Breathe for seven hours.
Speaker 3: Let's seven hours?
Speaker 1: Yeah I am. Yeah, So I'm just too I'm not breathing. You're not. Your brain's gonna turn on the breathing and you're like no, you're struggling the entire day. You're playing video games still though, but you're I break the record. It doesn't breathe for three and a half hours. So yeah, I could not be in a brothel because I would be like I would be like, why not you have to, like I would have to. I would be like, I don't know if I would do it more than once. Tis they experienced one thousand percent.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm on board.
Speaker 1: I've I tried to for the extreme, the extremity of of trying to smash a girl on Craigslist. I tried. That was never again. It was what do you mean? What happened? Did you end up like meeting in like a five nights of Fred. Fortunately, fortunately I'm alive. So I tried two times. So the first time, so the first time I didn't meet up because they were I would say I would probably, I don't know there they it was it was a guy. So this is basically what happened. So I so, yeah, they tried, but they tried, like oh sick, just doesn't happen. They tried, but they, uh, I guess had a conscience. I remember this vividly because they're like, hey, text me when you're here, don't call. I didn't read that text message. I read it afterwards. I just called, being like, hey, I'm on the way. Voice sounded like a woman. So they were like doing the pretending thing, but then texted me after that, probably with the fucking conscious saying, hey, is it okay that I'm a dude? And I was like reading, I was like, what the fuck? I remember I almost crashed my car.
Speaker 3: D was like on your bone and you were like oh.
Speaker 1: I was like, so of corus. I was like, no, it's not cool. I just turned around and went home. I was like, fuck, that was stupid. So way later I was like, I gotta try it again. Man, It's about the principle, because I just wanted to have this story of like, dude, I smashed the girl on Craigslist.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: The second time, this is when I was living in LA I was living in South Central. I went fucking lif skin black girl in their thirties, you know, a little older me.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, you're good, bad bitch. I roll up this bitch in her fifties.
Speaker 1: Bro, at least she looks like it. I was like, what the fuck? This is like catfish. So I I see her and I tell her, now, you got me a paranoid about the mosquito. But I tell her. I was like, I was like, I was like, hey, I left my phone in the car. I'm gonna go get it. And I just pieced out and I just never came back and that was my that was my experience. I stopped forever. I never had one. I just like I like the because I am a notch, like I like quest. I do like like you. I think those were cool. That's next, that's next. I feel like I would have died in that situation. I mean I probably if I would have kept going, I probably would have.
Speaker 3: I would have got sacrificed. They would have sacrificed me to some sort of fucking Aztec guy and I would be like, Wow, this is awesome.
Speaker 1: And I never crossed that off my list because it's just when I started hearing about the section was called casual Encounters, when my friend told me about this, and I'm like what, And then I just kept reading though it was like, this is fucking crazy that people are putting themselves out here, and I'm like, I gotta try, Like this has I think it's I think that's just so dangerous by nature, Like my brain can't. My brain can't, like, given my anecdotal experience, yes, because that could have gone. They could have been a disaster for me.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, it could have been a fucking organ harvests that are sold in but for some other for some other adventurous men probably have a great time because maybe they would have banged that dude in address, uh like probably cross dresser and then want to bang that older woman.
Speaker 1: You know, like, oh, I'll still do busy boozy.
Speaker 3: I've done enough stuff that I'm like, all right, I should probably I should probably chill out. Oh sure, this was me.
Speaker 1: This was a couple of years outside high school where I was still kind of like, you know, kind of just wilding a little bit, just trying to I think collect infinity stones.
Speaker 3: I think for me, I think after I banged the pregnant girl, I was kind of like, I need that show. I never I think I need that. I was like, I need to like like reasonably pregnant.
Speaker 1: She was pregnant. She was absolutely Yeah, I've never done that. She was absolutely pregnant. I've never done that before that I was just like one of my I felt like I felt like such a villain. I felt like Johnny Cash, what have be good?
Speaker 3: I felt like doctor Doom sitting on his throne holding his head like, oh man, I played too much again again I played too much, and now I feel bad.
Speaker 1: That's well, there's a there's a lot of I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't have any So that was that a regret. It was a regret because it was my friend and I saw the kid afterwards. I just felt like I felt really not good like spirits. I was like, ah, and I also knew the guy too, and I was like, oh man, but they weren't together. No, they weren't together.
Speaker 1: Okay, unless you're lying I to my knowledge, and I was told they were. I felt bad. Win I have definitely done that, though I've definite I've never.
Speaker 3: Done it on purpose.
Speaker 1: I did it.
Speaker 3: I didn't know I never did that on purpose. I never I was hoping they weren't together, and I felt like really bad about it. But I was just like I did it, and I'm like whatever, I'm just I just did this.
Speaker 1: This is my to me, it's just a trifling witch. I mean, he's I like, how like he's the antithesis of what we were trying to go. It's hard to not draw. It's hard not to draw this guy so like Jack, he's so jacked. Draw him. He's a loser, he's this is what he thinks. He looks like, I'm okay with like it's just it's difficult to draw him weak. For some reason, I think we have to go in this. I think I think you just have to make him more and more, like make him look like Bain because he shouldn't. He shouldn't be threatening because of the fact that he has his power that's so powerful. No, we understand that, but you should never get into a fistfight with somebody and win. It's like, really really big man gaze into my nipples of the future. It's just amazing. I was like, I can't believe they're doing this. I can't believe this is on a cartoon show. This guy's nibbles are shooting into somebody's eyes and then it shows life. Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Seems like a rend and stimpy idea that it does. It's it's around that same era wind Nipple of the future and then they would pop out and the jabb you with the eyes and you would scream, and then they would show you something pleasant or something. It would just basically show you. It was so deranged. They were so deranged. There's a reason why this show is the way it is. I think, yeah, you know what I mean. Ouration is like warped. The ship I was watching was bananas. That's why, silly ship. It's funny to me more than like actual proper jokes. Right. Oh, by the way, let's let's uh, it's good the out of your early so because we got we got other ship, we gotta uh all right, what all right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's let's do one more sure real quick. The only listener and person from Idaho wrote and he says, hello, vegeta bel beals him on if his shotguns shot the N word and beetle juice if he was normal.
Speaker 1: I don't know who's who what you call the digitmon that's like like belt by the way, Yeah, of course, of course it's belt. By the way, it's a shirt shirt hell y, all right, so it says uh.
Speaker 2: Recently, I went on a deep dive of weird cartoons on YouTube and remembered the weird amount of cartoons about Mortal Kombat, like Defenders of the Realm, which were targeted at kids. My question is, if there was an explicitly adult series or content, which which one would you turn into a children's cartoon. A personal hilarious thought is something like Red Versus Blue, but Warhammer forty k with all of its bullshit. Lord that mean saying well Verd was Blue is like a little bit that wasn't really for kids, really for teens.
Speaker 1: It's for teens, yeah, young adults, but yeah, Defenders a children's show. They made a mortal Yeah, that ship was ask you just you do it, and it's lame as fuck. It was. It's in the same lame as the X Men series, where yeah, it's like here's all these here's Wolverine and he can't do anything with his club.
Speaker 2: That's like Silent Hill Go or something like like like what the hell are you doing? Like if you don't you can't really do that doesn't work.
Speaker 3: Well, No, it was terrible. I remember seeing that ship.
Speaker 1: But let's see, we'll turn what into into it.
Speaker 2: I would make I would make Saw babies, so it would be like Jake Saw has a little baby.
Speaker 1: Would be like Muppet babies are like, or like, what is this Tiny Adventures?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, little tiny Saw Adventures.
Speaker 2: Yeah, tiny, little little Saw, little little Saw, like like a little Bill or like a little Bush.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a little Bill. You remember a Little Bush?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, So Comedy Central like after Bush left office had like a show called Little Bush and it was just like it was.
Speaker 1: It was literally what we're describing like tiny versions. I remember that it sucked like it was. It was not good. I think I watched like an episode maybe, dude, if you watch it now, it's amazing that it was on TV.
Speaker 2: Like you look at it and it looks worse by a lot, like way worse than even like flash animations at the time.
Speaker 1: It's nutty. I recommend all of you go out and like watch clips of Little Bush. It's jarring. But uh yeah, Saw, I think like Little Saw would be would be great. It would be just like a little baby Jigsaw pulling a little little pranks and he's like jan Saw. So I was like, you've got me a good you're making a breaking a little bad. Yeah, Like yeah, breaking bad is a little bad or bad clues, breaking bad, breaking blue, breaking blue. It's the image of like blue with the glasses on.
Speaker 3: It's me.
Speaker 1: It's me what Walter, Walter White and white, Walter Blue, Walter. I've got an idea. Take out my hand, dandy.
Speaker 3: We're gonna build an empire. We're gonna build We just got to.
Speaker 1: But it wouldn't be it wouldn't be met It would be like what like licorice. Yeah, there's like weird, like, yeah, we're making the best brownies. Everyone's gonna be so addicted to these or they're gonna love these brownies.
Speaker 6: I mean and uh.
Speaker 1: Gonna be brownies.
Speaker 6: We gotta find another dealer. And that's the first clue. That's the first yours asked to work and you know what to do. I'm a little sick, Jesse.
Speaker 1: You know what to do, Jesse, because yeah, is one of those characters.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's the fucking male. He's the male man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fucking male.
Speaker 3: Dar male you flip.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's the barrel. It never fails. What is our What does our Walter White sound like Nixon? Because it's like when he gets like your god, damn right, Like it's just those little moments he tries to just like that. I think the w W E promo voice where he always sounds like that at all times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's like Jesse, Jesse, We're gonna build. You don't get it.
Speaker 1: I'm the one who got a letter. He sings the same, but it's monotone and he never smiles.
Speaker 3: Well, he just got a letter.
Speaker 1: We just got a letter. We just got a letter.
Speaker 3: I wonder who it's from. I am Gustavo.
Speaker 1: I'd like to I'd like to offer you a job at my Brownie Victory's.
Speaker 3: Would be like, uh, those cookies, and hegoses you can sell how the modals is fine?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it will still be fine.
Speaker 3: Cookies and Spanish.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Actually, what about pastries, treats anything pastry Patriot that's tormdos or tort Yeah, the and then it would be oh, uncle Hector's here. He wheels in, Uncle actors that what's that hector? Someone's stuck in a well? We got a clue. Uncle Hectors bringing a clue, and after decipher on the Hector's dings, he's like, lest someone stuck in the hector? Did you see? So it's Lydia. By the way, Lydia is stuck in the Have you seen have you seen.
Speaker 3: Right now?
Speaker 1: On Twitter? It's it's derivative of YouTube boobs, but they're doing these. They're called like foreshadow clips, where before a clip of something finishes, it'll it'll jump to the end the conclusion, so it's like a foreshadowing it. It comes super popular.
Speaker 2: I've heard people talk about this or I've seen people talk about it.
Speaker 1: Examples of a video on Degie eating something and throwing up, and it's like it's like every other clip is him like getting to the point where he would throw it up, but they interject him throwing foreshadowing things. So they someone did that with the with the gusts blowing up, you know, because hector the foreshadow of that, and then somebody in the comments, But could you edit every time he hits the bell, it actually cuts to the one frame of the explosion. And it's fucking amazing. So you have it. I have to see this.
Speaker 2: This is really different, built to conceptualize. But we'll do one more question, one really quick one, and then we'll read the names. We've got a lot to get to you today. Kingston looks like the kind of guy to soak a Digimon card and come wrote in you know me, He says, no question, I just wanted to answer a question from a recent pod. Yeah, so I started watching The Big Bang Theory lately, and honestly, and honestly, it's good. I think a lot of the hate comes from people who absorb it through osmosis and don't engage with it directly. And and uh, you you know what, Penny is pretty hot. See you later, Alligator skaters, thanks for reading. Yeah, she said, I mean that's not She's not bad, but I don't care about that, you know.
Speaker 1: Right, because that's not never been a point of contention or anything, like, no one's ever like she's ugly. But the thing that always lets me down disappoints me when people say they like it, they never explain to me why, Like I want. I was like, I because I'm curus, I'm legitimately curious.
Speaker 2: Look, I want to be clear as well. I've not It's not like I haven't watched it like I've sat like I've I've been with older family members like I've I've sat in the living room watching it.
Speaker 1: I understand. I get it. I guess it's like turn your brain off, like whatever. It's a bunch of nerds. It's like like they're not they're not genes, they're neuro divergent, whatever they need.
Speaker 2: It's very generic both it's it's a generic sitcom. To me, it's like like sitcoms. Look, I actually like sitcoms, right, Like I I remember growing up, I would watch The Parkers, I would watch you know, Fresh Brands, I would watch Seinfeld. I liked even the ones that like aren't even super popular I like, or like everybody else Raymond I like, is the reason why.
Speaker 1: The situational comedy is really fucking popular.
Speaker 2: King Queens I liked, I liked, I like those shows. But Big Bang Theory was like this, It's like one of those, but with I think less like It's it's significantly less endearing to me because I'm aware of what of the culture that they're trying to appeal to. It just feels very transparent in what they're like nerds like us, you know, like King Queens didn't feel like.
Speaker 1: Evean Seinfeld. It was I guess Seinfeld was like a very Jewish show, but it didn't feel like, oh Jews only you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like this punchline, that's well, that's what I mean. Like, it's not really that well written. It's just like reference humor. It's just like, okay, here's this is me.
Speaker 1: This is like when Halo two was gay, and it's just like, actually, that would be funny. I would laugh at that. No, it's this. It's this there's a reference to something that happened in a Green Lantern arc and then that's the punchline. I was like, that's not funny. Yeah, just referencing something like I swear to God, I before anybody was saying anything bad about the show. This is in two thousand and eight, I was sitting at a cell phone store. I was like, cricket, cricket wireless, and I was like cause I was like, I'm the cheapest shit, I'm gonna go here. Yeah, and Big Bang three was on. So when I'm waiting to be helped, I'm watching it, I'm like what I was confused. I was like, is it's like things are constantly being set up, but I'm here laughter, and I'm like, what's happening? And so that was before anybody was saying, yeah, YouTube was popping.
Speaker 3: YouTube was not popping. In two thousand and eight, it wasn't.
Speaker 1: So the thing is, I was like, to this day, still don't get it, and I want people to explain to me, like, when you hear these things, what is making you laugh? And I, from my perspective, I think it's the laugh track. I personally yeah that if the laugh track was gone, people wouldn't laugh at these quote unquote jokes because I want to laugh. I want to laugh.
Speaker 2: It's not even like a laugh like that those just don't make like sometimes don't really make me laugh so much as they like I'm aware that they're funny, you know what I mean. Like I've never I can count maybe seven times total where I've like like laughed out loud at.
Speaker 1: Like a sitcom. Well, and they're not supposed to, you know what I mean, barrel over, it's not it's not like so funny that you're you're losing your mind. You're just like, I'm just you're just a use. I'm casually laughing though, Yeah I am casually.
Speaker 3: When the last time you laughed out loud there's probably yeah, probably like this this episode.
Speaker 1: It's usually the podcast. But that's what I mean.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, I haven't laughed out loud, Like I feel like I haven't laughed out loud from a video in a while.
Speaker 1: That can't be true. I feel like that's the only thing you do is you laugh at videos.
Speaker 3: I'll show you the last time I laughed out loud.
Speaker 1: To the video. Oh yeah yeah, wait, let me see this. Oh man, the suspense is crazy, right, that's just stupid. This is so dumb.
Speaker 3: That is so much dumber. That is so much dumber that.
Speaker 1: That is so much dumber that I even thought it was going to be that every fucking every time. It's a frame of the explosion.
Speaker 2: All right, look, listen, that is so much number all right, whatever, listen, Yeah, you're freedom like big bank theory.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's a reason why I made a lot of money. I'm sure.
Speaker 2: Like it's passive and it's it's like, you know, it's it's something to distract people. I just it's a genuine Oh sorry, go ahead, Yeah, I just don't think it's uh, I don't. I don't like it, and I like sitcoms.
Speaker 1: It's just a genuine curiosity for me personally that I want people to explain to me what they think is funny about it, or like say it's it's it's. It is not even me trying to be like you're wrong. It is a I legit want to know because I find British humor dry humor is not my favorite. I still like it, it's just not my It's not on the top of my don't it's not on the top of my list. I've enjoyed plenty of dry humor. I don't even think big bank theory is trying. No, it's not dry. It's no, I'm not saying it's druck talking about specifically.
Speaker 3: Just to give an.
Speaker 1: Example, I'm like, I statement, I can tell you why I don't find it as funny. I can tell you why when I think it is funny. I can explain what I think you know, I could explain my thoughts and I and I've constantly ran into people, not constantly, but when I've asked people what they like about it, They've never given me, like a real literally likes that show. She watched the whole thing. I'd like to say that that's a perfect example, like ask her like what she finds funny about I don't respect her opinion enough to ask her that.
Speaker 2: Though, all right, we're gonna move on to names. We're gonna read the credits now like this, I'm shut up. We're starting and ire in or we're starting early because we know how this goes.
Speaker 1: Uh twenty five dollars. Patrons, you can read.
Speaker 2: You can get your name right on the show if you if you go on over there, please visit us, Patreon, Compact, snart Tank, leave comments, leave a like share if you want, do all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Come we down one two, three Blues could do you can too? Is that what it is? Well? Not, yeah, you can too? And then he jump, I mean he jumps into a different dimensions. He can just tape the shirt. Man. Dude, he's only if he says that chance first. That's the only stive. Is his natural like, that's his going to their shirt, so technically he cannot be harmed by him.
Speaker 3: I was already in the shirt.
Speaker 1: I want to see if you have you ever seen the Street Fighter Alpha two poster or the cover art where it's it's a Kuma just fucking standing over.
Speaker 3: Iconic.
Speaker 1: I want to see over fucking Steve. Oh my god, it Stephen Blue is looking up at shirt. I need that.
Speaker 3: I'm that liked, like red.
Speaker 1: Or looming over him. He's just like, so, I'm gonna take this concept right here, this one that you just drew. I'm going to commission.
Speaker 3: Somebody to do that.
Speaker 2: So stupid, all right, it's it's it's a getting out of the names. Just played the Hammer Game with my grand paw. I don't think he's breathing. I mean the Hammer Game.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Somebody with a hammer is that it probably.
Speaker 1: That definitely started in New York.
Speaker 3: Somebody's like right in London.
Speaker 1: I started in London then and then Brooklyn, but never left Brooklyn. That's crazy. I wouldn't. I can't even imagine that this mask from that side. That's what I was like, Okay, so it's just a hole and maybe you can see his ear. I was trying to, like, how would somebody dradge? All right? Derek watched JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Almost every character is based on a musical artist and gay like you all. Crystal Fox's massive veiny, throbbing girlcocks sleeze, sleeze merchant. I squirt myself. I squirt myself today to see if I still squeal. Squeal. The police officer in Diddy's house sliding in baby oil for all eternity, the perpetul slide. Mama just sucked.
Speaker 2: The man put my dick, put my dick in mouth and spread bust my load filled up his head.
Speaker 1: Can't do it, it's already already gay. The world will collapse. Well the song isn't gay. Well, the song isn't gay, that's true, but people are like, because people want me to do judas priests, like really badly, and I was like, I can't. Man, the universe is gonna tears just I can't. It's gonna be come straight. Take a gay man's words and make him gay. It's Judas Priest gay.
Speaker 3: Well, Rob Halford is he's very gay.
Speaker 1: He started start in metal trend because you know, that ship was like gay biker ship, and he brought it to metal and he was like, that's amazing that he turned a bunch of people into a bunch of He made a bunch of people look gay as fuck. Well, I appreciate it, Jack, but I know who I'm taking off my Spotify. I mean I still got I still got Kanye on my playlist. That's crazy. That is think appens to send to Michael Jackson the other day.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't give up. I can't do it, man, I'm sorry. He's so good. Yeah, he's.
Speaker 3: He's too diversely good as an artist for me to be like taking he can't draw, Probably he's probably good knowing him. It's like Freddie Mercury can just draw really well for some goddamn reason. A lot of artists can just draw really well.
Speaker 1: Marvel he wanted he wanted to be a comic writers. Actually, part of it's part of the brain Man given his jarring to see like it's I understand drawing things well, but then Eminem's drawings are like that's comic level stuff, Like what the fuck are you doing? What makes sense? Well, yeah, it's way better. It's way makes way more money doing this.
Speaker 3: It makes sense why he would be able to do that, like just the kind of person he was. Of course, he like someone that, just like he made his means escapes. I don't kill my mom.
Speaker 1: I gotta draw Spider Man so he can remind me not to kill my mom. Hey, Marshall, don't do that. Sweeney. Sweeney is just Chris and this is our reform rogue Rogue Juan a race war story, the Wiggles more like the Niggles. Whoa, whoa?
Speaker 2: Why why do black Why do black men only have nightmares? Because the last one I have a dream, got Sean, But I'm needing that. Eldridge Dick call me HP love shaft, Love shaft, Love shaft is pretty good. Smashing gay pumpkins be like penetration, dirty penis lubrication on myself.
Speaker 1: I fo brothers women. Zero throws five face into something.
Speaker 2: Silver Spermer putting the second dimension on silver Spermer putting the second dimension on his shirt. Funny man, haha, Vaughan of the Dead two face, but one side.
Speaker 1: Is just kay, oh good look, this is a good way. Sweeney is right on most topics.
Speaker 2: Round that Asian can shirt man take numbers away from can't count pass Reemann, so he becomes can't count past one man? Uh, Sweeney, I'm making you a heavy rown in in the in the game.
Speaker 1: Thanks. Thanks, That's how grateful he is. I said, what should I say? It's cool man, thank you? So he said thanks.
Speaker 2: No, you said thanks, which I think is Caribbean for I don't care. Perpetually irritated Friendulum. The masculine urge to dress.
Speaker 1: Like a cutie patuity. Shut up, cutie patuity. I'm stocky, six foot Mexican. This fucking guy I want to see I think I have seen this. The poor guys like, all right, hey, Kingston, read the rest of these. Yeah, since you want to interject something I really don't want to know. Yeah, I mean you clearly want some attention. Do you stop? You stopped at this? I don't remember you're funny Mann.
Speaker 3: The masculine urge. The masculine urge to dress like a cutie patuity. I'm a stocky six for Mexican, not blessed with a typical Mexican twink jeans, blair of white, canonically banging Alex Jones Aubrey A'llbrey to Aubrey too, but she drinks come instead of blood, having Gary from the server, drowned, drawn and quartered, stitch back together incorrectly and then drawing a quarded again each ship. Jake Jake Doherty, Yeah, fu stupid cumped cunt death. Someone's his name death, That's crazy. That was my gamer attag when I was younger. The fucking edgy it is Jacks, the world factors Mayori Uh, Harold in a purple Creyon instead it's Harold and purple drinks a haird of purple Creyon gets addicted. It's because he gets addicted to drugs, because he's an addict. Chief, what are you doing, sir? Returning piece to Israel Kingson looks like the kind of guy that soaks Digimon phone stole on that was not mine?
Speaker 1: That was Chris is actually yeah it was a ipadah another one.
Speaker 3: Oh, I see Keiser's the kind of guy that soaks a digimon card in come and then swipes in his ass like a credit card.
Speaker 1: Big meaty stinks.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: You may have invaded in my mind, but there's one thing a seal always keeps hit his baby Angie the man who's handies are a's here but not as dandy. The drink cup officially music. Wait, the drink cup officially musical fusic video.
Speaker 1: Every day in my sheets you hear glocklock block glock.
Speaker 3: He's smoker gigs. Watch Transformers one in theaters before it dies. Please, it's so fie. I'm gonna say this beginning of my nephew actually sipping on some sipping on some c man by gay sex Mafia. I'm the joker, baby slipknot the N word, and I that's an awfully hot shot. That's half of a shot coming shot. Should I take it in my face? Definitely? Kevin Durant's feet it get rich quick scheme, make more wet bitches, thick ticket creams. Eh, relinquish your content of your pockets.
Speaker 1: Brew where to release? Relinquish the content of your pockets, bro, or thou shalt chef you up man, mister pants? Derek?
Speaker 3: When is gay?
Speaker 1: Wait? When is gay not like us coming out? I mean it's that it just turned out to be a Simpson. They call me.
Speaker 3: What else, Derek say what? Oh I probably listened to that one band. Yeah they're there. Yeah there was something. I'll just say that, Derek. When is the gay not like us coming out?
Speaker 1: Oh? What? I like men's butts? I should have I should have jumped on that immediately.
Speaker 3: That would have she spum on my black mithya kube. Notice how they still haven't used the new intros. And also, I'm a gay stler, jolly old dipshit legiond but his head has a fleshlight for a head. Harris Clinton squirt off. I would definitely watch that man, definitely the nineties.
Speaker 1: I'd watched that.
Speaker 3: Defeeding a sandwich only makes it tastier. Happy spooptober guys, especially you, Sweeney.
Speaker 1: Oh that's spook.
Speaker 3: I need Sophia fol Cone from the Penguin calling me slurres and spitting in my mouth. She is bad, bro, she is. She's a baddie. A hundred du bois pexus scan shows you're gay.
Speaker 1: I need a queiro.
Speaker 3: I'm pumping hard in a home all to the end of the night and he's gotta be gay, and he's gotta be gay. He's gotta be gay gay for the NYE, I need a homeo. I want chicken wings and fried rice. And just for some reason, hearing that song in my mind made me think of like chicken rice, yeah from like fucking New York eat every time when I fucking watch that movie Interesting, I want to eat bad so badly man, just eat fake bad nah man, this die.
Speaker 1: I feel batter. I just really really really miss bad ship until I have it. Then I'm like, oh, it's kind of bad. Get your air fried chicken. Hey, dude, uh you made me hard. Kiss my penis and make it wetter. The Gatles Rise Agains is to us for straight men. Smitche the kid gay parody movie The Great Escape, but it's the Greatest Gape and Tom Toby spider Man was actually in high school. In high school, he was in high school and the first movie Yeah read Better he was hooopy pants gaming, Sweeney Showers and Sneakers. Know.
Speaker 3: I'm hanging out with a couple of gooners. I'm just here so I don't get killed. British people come and then be like, what's all this? Then big dick Randy pulled out twenty years late in the sloppiest way possible, call that bitch Afghanistan. Kat Williams was right. These big dick deviants are all getting caught. In twenty twenty four transfam grebelin Yush, I can't believe they added John Weike's John Wicks booth to Fortnite Trained the Canadian can anyone recommend me a non woke Futscenari game, saying that is so crazy, dude, I had to boy Shawnee Dee, the Holy Trinity, one hundred Jamier Quo, one hundred Jamier Kui the Torretto House, and then shack in a yellow shirt. We are you calling me Shaq? What's it calling me Shaq?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I guess we have any yellow shirts? You should know it's you. It's like the joke. It's like the fucking junior joke about trades people. I need not know what gender you are.
Speaker 3: Imagine if Mike Jackson still was alive and got weirder during the COVID, like when you're weird during COVID, Like celebrities don't say that, man. I just want Michael Jackson to not be as bad as things or point he may be.
Speaker 1: Three x O.
Speaker 3: Beggan kingson to never get braces so he can split He split water at people using his iconic tooth gap. Please stop, guys, that's one of the few things. I'm fucking pounds per square inch. That's insane. Pretty much a blade. What do they called the water? What do they call things that like? They cut things of water?
Speaker 1: Water? Yeah, yeah, I don't I can't think of it right now, but we know what you're talking about. They just cut through, like sucking anything water saws some ship that sounds soda water. Saw the fork feeling of being on h R T for seven months and having my penis shrink from six inches e wrec to forges erect, slurp and stroking, smoking, joking emoticon is going like this. Uh m h oh no, no no, what did you do?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: No, I recover, I recover that.
Speaker 1: Did to this at all? Gotcha? I know what to do? Uh m h The dripful one. Look up, look up all of Dave Rubin's predictions of the d r C archives on YouTube. Yes, I've seen them in the Glorious Obi Won't you Blow Me? Uh? I beat.
Speaker 3: I beat him off and his penis just just to know that I'm gay, punished venom shell days.
Speaker 1: And in the pig evil swing be like at another gage.
Speaker 3: At least eight million, three hundred and forty five thousand, one hundred and thirty ants in the shape of a human. There's only one queer left. Walton Walter White's voice, I am the Hawk Tour Jesse's voice, Hell yeah, mister White, spit on that dingy uh wage Slay five eight three Puppini Brothers present Vegeta's gal like view. Donk Donkerson O g oh huey, oh hueie be a good kund and come bounce on meck in the back of the book of the bat Bo Gage six, I am I going to finish all of this hurry up pussy.
Speaker 1: P Diddy blasting his favor fifty cent song.
Speaker 4: Many men, many many men wait while many well many men should come upon him for seconds or deal or his second record, a second record, deal whatever.
Speaker 3: That's so weird to write that. Pep Chris checks out the great song called You're Gay, You're Gay, and I hate you Bye. I made the fuck up, stupid donkey bitch, so mean fire that's just not nice this song man. At this point, it'd be funnier if you had Brad on a podcast before Colin Mabe, Fishy Fagneto and the Gay Sex Men, John Strickland, I will in fact be wearing a suit and tie to the super Bowl. Merch eighteen eighty eighteen eighty nine total total Syligger death, behead of Cyliger around house, try th steam roll over Cyligger's heads. Wow, man, that click clickers.
Speaker 1: It's like a cyclist as well, like you're saying, make me think of Cylon.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, the firsture of DJ is immediately on board for mash at Frankie Frankie Valley's house. That's terrible, poor Frankie Valley. Man, just let him die. The ghost of Jim Crow haunting a woman's bathroom at Chuck e Cheese pre ros, Uh spread your cheese so I can shit in your ass b eight ninety six. Uh radiohead nice Peen and a Srokan is currently on Dance with the Stars Yelling walls star in a crowded room are prompted Alaskan oil field trash, Texas Theater salad, a young Sheldon.
Speaker 1: Suffocating and a game upside down, it would seem I can't breathe.
Speaker 3: I wish God tickle my ass. Here's Niggy Ziggy formerly known as you know Niggy Niggy Jizzy, formally known as Nicky Ziggy. Honestly on God for real, Frial, congrats on swing, losing weight, good ship man, keep it up.
Speaker 1: I'm trying. I wonder if Derek has listened to the band? Uh? I did? Who Kansas? Yeah that's the one. I listened to it and it's yeah, yeah, it's a it's it is what it is, and it's a wonder.
Speaker 3: I can breathe with all the it's better where we've went, all big flat dicks in my jaw, Jamir Kui, I guess uh sorry missus Jackson badly brave duck hunt etherean uh Brogerian punter, Uh Nephroim Melphus.
Speaker 1: One and round out our list. The King of hap Hazard. Finally he's out. My fellow Negroids, every one of you are honorary black men today.
Speaker 3: No you're not, but thanks for coming in. I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Guys. Do not go out or you will be exphyxiated with a knee. Whoa