Speaker 1: Something's gonna happening.
Speaker 2: It's full of stars.
Speaker 1: Hey everyone, welcome to the n Y Patriot Show. Tonight's episode. I got my boy Kolby with me. Much appreciated, my man. I want to say what's up everybody, and let everybody know who you are, just in case they don't know who you wanted.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey everyone, Colby from Conspiracy, Playtime and Disinformation.
Speaker 4: You can find both those shows on most places. And thanks again for having me.
Speaker 3: I always have fun sitting in and especially when Headless Giants on. It's always informative as hell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, back on, Yes, and all his links are in the bottom as well. And the guests for tonight we're gonna be talking about I'm fellows, everything already, screwed it up already and megalithic structures with the headless Giant. Thank you so much, buddy for coming on again. It is always a wonderful and amazing and just thought provoking discussion when we chat.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I love coming on here. You guys are the greatest. So tonight I want to go over a little bit of those definitions again. I love doing it. I love doing it. So you are not a human being. Everyone out there you are a human shaped donut, and that's very important for this topic, especially this topic. All right. So you've got a hole in your face and a hole in your eyes, and that's where your metabolism comes from. That's where you keep on moving forward in life. Now, if you look at the human energy field, it's in the shape of a torus or a donut. So you're donut on multiple levels. It's important because there's a hole in the center, and you can fill that up with energy. Right, you fill that up with energy just naturally. Where you go and what you do will produce a harmonic effect in the area around you. You'll start to notice synchronicities. You'll be like, am I going crazy? Or is this happening for a reason? I want to talk especially about the conscious energy around us. So there are only two types of languages. You've got the water language, simply explained. Water language. The water is always speaking to itself, all right, Water is always speaking to itself. The other type of language is the air language. Now, the air language is a fish sitting inside of a cave slapping its tail against the rocks. There's air escaping from this cave. Now those rocks, those are your teeth, that tail slapping against it, that's your tongue. You're trying to get the attention of the rest of the ocean. Unfortunately, unless you're using that water that's deep down in that cave, you're not going to be able to produce the waves you want to. You've got to connect with water. We're all made out of water. Everything is water. Even as sky filled with smoke like I've had here for the past week and a half, still water out there. You may not think so, because you'll be hacking up along, but there's water out there now that water. Language is important because it also represents consciousness. I want you to think about consciousness as if it's a substance itself. All right, So we think about consciousness as being something that's only in us, or that we can think about with words or with other things. But there's a general flow to consciousness. As you're alive, consciousness flows from the unknown to the known. But when you die, it reverses direction. Think about how many words we've lost in our common lexicon because the people who use those words have died off. Those words had important emotions behind them. Those words could convey important feelings. But since we've lost the cultural context, and since we've lost those people, that knowledge has flown flowed in the opposite direction. So we know from that example that knowledge or information has a magnitude of its own, independent from anything else. But it's got to be imprinted onto material substances, so to speak, so that we can appreciate and absorb that information, or so we think. Right, there are other ways of doing it. But this goes back to the water language. Right, So at this point in our development, we think that information theory is purely connected to physical objects, right, the physical objects around us, the waves we put into the air, all the rest of that stuff. But that's not exactly the case. There are ways that you can access this information without having to have physical objects. Now, this is where you're really getting deep into the water language. Now, the water language. I call it that because in the beginning mythology of the Christians or Hebrews, the Christians, the Samerians, the Greeks, they always talk about the formless void before there are gods. Right, that formless void is this watery darkness, and the anuma Lish they call it the watery darkness, and the Bible they call it the spirit of God moved over the face of the waters. There were waters above and waters below. Now that comes that, you know, they copy pasted that from the Samerian epics, right. But in that water concept, you've got also quantum fields. Right. So this quantum field is moving kind of like water. It has a magnitude to it, even though it's not necessarily a physical object. They call it quanta because they say that's the lowest measurable, measurable part of anything, right, But they also admit that this quanta will pop in and out of reality without much of a rhyme or reason. And then you've also got the double slit test, where if you're observing a double slit as light is going through it, it will manifest as a particle, But if you're not observing it, it will be a wave. Wave is a magnitude and a particle that would be a number. Right, And so in learning about mathematics, you understand that there are two forces that are generally behind all mathematics. You've got magnitude, which would be like a wave function, and then you've got a particle or which would be numbers. Right, So we're used to dealing with the number line. You kind of have to go up higher into mathematics before you start talking about magnitude. But it's something easy enough to explain. It's the algorithms that exists around you.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: So when you drop a rock into a lake, you get waves coming out from it. This is how all energy moves, right. All energy can be witnessed doing those functions. Now, we're just taught to think about mathematics as just being like quantity. Right. So one apple to apple, three Apple four Apple. But in that quantity, right, we can also determine that same function I just talked about from the known to the or from the unknown to the known. Right, So the one is in the two, but the two is not in the one. The two is in the three, but the three cannot be in the two. It's moving in a particular progression, and that logical progression is how we also learn.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: But as we learn, it creates a magnitude or a wave. This is all important when it comes to consciousness.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: So when we go to nature, we're surrounding ourselves in the recycled conscious energy of everything. Right. It's not just us that is experiencing the movement from the unknown to the known. It's everything that's alive around us. You could even say that with rocks, as you're carving something into it, it's moving from the untouched to the touched. Everything is moving in that progression. That's the progression of time.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: So this goes back to Greek mythology when you talk about the idea of moving from the unknown to the known, and the place where they did that without having physical interference was a place called the Oracle at Delphi. Now, the Oracle at Delphi had a big sign out front that said know thyself, Know thyself. That's what you have to know before going into the Oracle at Delphi and receiving those messages without physical matter attached to it. You know, we call that today psychic activity, But back then Psyche was a god, right, Psyche was a goddess that represented that sort of thing. So when we talk about words, those are also representations or personifications of a circle of influence. So if you think about psychic phenomenon today, that doesn't just include weird waves traveling through the air coming into your brain. It's all the things you think. It's that magnitude of conscious energy, right, And so at the Oracle at DELFI, two important things happen. You had Apollo killing the snake, right, and when he killed the snake, he put it deep underground, and that snake would emanate back up as energy. Now you'll find everywhere in the world where they're talking about this conscious energy of the earth, you always see the snake symbol, right, if you're talking about Oraubas. I don't know if that's how you pronounce it. Is that how you pronounce it, the snake in his tail? Right? You remember the name of Storm from the X Men. That's the only way I can picture the orobus is or the aurorabus Is by her name, because it was like Aurora Monroe or something. So it's like I've got a weird association going all with that. But so anytime you're talking about this conscious energy, it comes in the shape of a snake, right, It comes out of the earth in the shape of a snake. It wraps around the orphic egg in the shape of a snake. Right, every time you see Okay, so the two big snake rods that we see in medicine and we see in we see in Hermes. He's got the snake rods, right, So that snake rod represents movement and represents conscious energy. Se he's still there. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 4: I think you just stepped away. I'd just keep going, all right.
Speaker 2: So everybody thinks of the rod of Hermes when they're thinking about at the at the doctor's office, where they see the snake wrapped around the pole. Unfortunately, that's not correct. That's the snake of a Scleppias. That's the rod of a Sclepias. Now there's this great painting by this guy named Gustav Klempt, right. It was destroyed by the Nazis in World War two, but it was called medicine. And in medicine.
Speaker 1: If you don't mind me, sorry to interrupt you. Where did they just you know where that was at?
Speaker 2: That was at a castle in Austria. They were fleeing the castle and they decided they were going to burn the place down instead of letting the Allies, you know, take it and grab all the stuff out of there. So they were retreating and burning as they went. So this you'll find the picture, but you won't find the full color picture. They've only got a black and white of this thing, plus a close up of Asclepius's daughter, and they call this picture medicine, right. And in this in this painting, you see the daughter of a Sclepias holding out the cup of Letha, and she's got a snake sipping from the cup of Leta. And behind her is this what it's called the river of souls? Right, So it's all these people in various states of dress, undressed, being born, dying the river of souls. It's all of mortality squashed together. As she's offering you the cup of Letha before you move back into the river of souls. Now that medicine is in that snake as well. So when we're being recycled into mortality again and again and again, the Greeks thought that you would drink from this cup which would make you forget. Hey, can I ask is that the medicine you need? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is that a reference from Prometheus that they're doing right there? You remember the opening scene with the guy.
Speaker 4: He's like one of the big aliens. He drinks and then he falls into the river.
Speaker 1: I know exactly what you're talking about. I know exactly what you're Yeah, yeah, I had thought that, or like even well, yeah, the Black ship like that who magnetism. I don't know, it could have been like Black. I thought of it like maybe possibly Dark Matter too in sense, but I think that movie actually, I actually really love that movie. I know it's kind of like cheesy, but I actually think it's very deeply occult truth.
Speaker 4: Oh and it's it's better than all the.
Speaker 1: Like, I thought it was great compared to some of the other ones. They didn't well, like.
Speaker 3: Ridley Scott didn't do and the Alien franchise was a little like different than what Alien was, Like James Cameron kind of went his way. I mean, I don't want to make this an alien show. But yeah, Prometheus is its own beast since Covenant kind of like wraps it up. Apparently he's got like four or five more planned out.
Speaker 2: But see that's the thing too, Like what they're trying to show you is these internal conflicts, right, So all of these gods they have their own motivation, right, the people who created mankind, they have their own motivation. And you just can't get a grasp on what that thing is like. As soon as he wakes up, he's trying to kill everybody. They were trying to fly that thing back to Earth just to kill everybody what the hell's going on here? They all have their own motivations that we have no idea about. And I think that's important to remember when it comes to these energies, right, because you know, the Christians will say the snake is Satan's lucifer, and then in these other cultures, like the Minoan cultures, they're handling the snakes. And then in the Christian culture too, like in the deep backwoods of West Virginia, they've got the snake handlers showing you know they can handle this poisonous snake.
Speaker 3: Putting rattlesnakes in the freezer to get them all stiff. And yeah, those fuckers always make me laugh.
Speaker 2: But it's all the snake energy. And the two parts of the snake energy can be seen just by looking at the snake, right, snake only has two parts in a general conception. You've got the head and the body. Right. The head is where the conscious energy comes in, right, and the tail is like what's wrapped around all of us. Right. Have you ever heard of the concept of a superfluid superfluid superfluid? The only superfluid we've come up with is called H three, which is a hydrogen atom that is mashed together with two other hydrogen atoms. And the only way that they can make this superfluid is by getting it as close to absolute zero as possible. And once they do that, this superfluid will actually move and vibrate directly through any container that it's housed in. Did you guess that it won't move through any fluid or any container that it's housed in. So if you've got it in a beaker and it gets close to absolute zero, it won't break the beaker. It'll just come through the bottom. It'll vibrate between the molecules itself. It's a superfluid and they discovered that back in the nineteen thirties. They've been experimenting on it ever since. There have been three Nobel Prize winners working with superfluids, three of them and you've never heard of it before. This shit is fucking amazing. We're talking about like, let's say there's a superfluid there, but there's also a superfluid that we're surrounded by that interpenetrates us that I'm talking about right now. This information, it can't be created or destroyed. It's a type of energy and once you have access to it, once you understand the geometry of it, once you understand how to access it. Stuff like gravity just doesn't even fucking matter anymore, right, And it's a substance. And the ancients talked about it. They called it the ether, right, they called it all sorts of different things that has.
Speaker 4: Made its way into our lexicon.
Speaker 3: And most people don't know what they're talking about when they say it, like the ether, the ether sphere.
Speaker 1: Would you consider like ether and orgone almost like the same thing?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, but uh oregone. He claims comes from the orgasmic energy. And I might get into that right now, that orgasmic energy is it is substantive, right, It's a material substance. And I'm not just talking about the sex fluids. I'm not talking about gender fluids, you know, I'm talking about the actual, the actual act of it. So the way I like to describe this energy, like if you look at the superfluids and you apply that to this other energy field, this informational energy field. Right, it's like static electricity. It moves on the outside of a thing, and it moves on the inside of a thing because it's not really bound by that thing. Right, So as it's moving through different objects and it's picking up more information along the way. Right, So let's talk about hauntings. Right. In those hauntings, this superfluid takes a certain shape and that manifests this conscious energy the head of the snake, right, And so when you're when you're up against it, there's a thing called affect.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: This is another one of these words that's sort of being eliminated from our society. Effect used to be very important because we didn't used to have TVs and autism wasn't a normal occurrence because we had interaction with our families that was the only entertainment, right. And so now that we've lost that, everybody's a little bit autistic because they're just talking to themselves in their heads and they're not aware of what they're projecting out to the rest of the world.
Speaker 4: So you say TV factors into autism, Oh.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Like this is a thing we're making up based off the modern condition. We don't actually know what it is. So like all these all these people talking about, Oh it's the shots making you autistic, I don't doubt it. That's definitely a huge factor. When you've got brain inflammation, it's going to cause that sort of thing. Now, brain inflammation can also be caused by stress, right, a stressful environment and an anxiety written environment. Right, And so this kind of takes me to my next tangent, which would be paize electric energy. Right now, Piezo electric energy is when a substance is being compressed, it produces an electric charge.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: The most common crystal we know of with the piezo electric charge would be the quartz crystal. That's what's inside of watches. That's what makes a quartz watch run. Right, So they're measuring that electrical spark every time it's shruck, and by measuring that they get the right time out of it. Now, you could take two quartz crystals in the dark rubbing together, and you'll see a bunch of sparks coming off of it. That's actually electrical energy. That's not the type of heat energy that you would get when you're using a flint and steel for example.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: You also can get paso electric energy from fucking bones. From human bones, all bones produced the paso electric charge. So as you're putting a human being under stress, that paso electric charges produced, telling your bones to grow in density. This is why people who work out a lot have denser bones than other people. They're putting themselves under use stress, making themselves stronger, making themselves more built. Now, some people can't control the piezo electric energy produced by their bones, and they end up with massive fucking bones, you know, And the bones never stop growing because they're connected to the muscles, and any sort of stress producing the pie's electric charge in the bones creates overgrowth just to disorder them.
Speaker 1: That's really weird or like interesting to hear about that stuff is in bones. Because they did cover like weather, no weather patents, weather patterns, And there was one of them that I was just like I was reading and I think I mentioned it because I just found it weird. One of the weather balloons that they were sending up, like certain chemicals would get mixed in the atmosphere as this balloon's going up and it was taking crushed bones and then like I think, dumping sulfuric acid on top of it and then like letting that lift up into the fucking And I was like, Yo, where the fuck did you ever have the idea that bones had the chemical compound that you needed to Like I was just like what, but like now, like if they knew that there was some sort of electrical charge. I don't know who knows what the fuck they were doing with the bones up in the clouds with the weather balloon.
Speaker 2: Bones are actually a mineral structure, A mineral structure. Now you know the difference between a mineral and a rock. A rock is an amalgam of a whole bunch of different minerals. Bones are actually mineralistic in their origin, So we're not just rocks on the inside. We're actually these pure minerals. Right, So when you're talking about Saturnian energy, it's producing an electric charge deeping your bones. That's crazy to think about. So when we see the black cube and when we see, for example, I was talking a little bit earlier on Twitter about this veterans memorial that has a big pyramid shaped object with little what looks to be a eye right at the end of it, right, And it also has a big old star, a pedacle, specifically a pinnacle on one side and a yin yang on the other side. Now, the pinnacles not on army patches, but I've seen that yin yang on army patches before. That's a very specific patch, right, But none of that is contained in there. It says it was produced by three different towns, which means that it was produced by lodge that covers those three different towns. And what they're hoping to do there is to create a Paso electric charge, because it's not just bones that have a Paso electric charge, it's also DNA, your DNA strand when it's put under stress. Guess what that produces pazo electric energy right as your DNA is under stress. Trauma trauma based mind control has intergenerational effects. You think that's what you're passing on.
Speaker 1: Doesn't Utah share like.
Speaker 4: Genetics share like a corner.
Speaker 1: Genetics doesn't like Utah share a corner with like two or three other states. And they even have something there where they all meet, like this big like fucking like Indian looking thing.
Speaker 2: Or something like four corners four corners.
Speaker 1: I mean, you got a lot of weight shit going on over there.
Speaker 2: All of this stuff. Now, you're a receiver transmitter of electrical energy. Radio waves are coming from your body right now, right, you just got all that equipment. Do you have a infrared What do you mean? No, you don't have an infrared cap?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, I know. I thought it like you meant like something to block I yeah, No, I have it infrared, Yes I do, Yes.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 2: That's the heat coming off of your body. Think about that, that heat is being able to be picked up at a range.
Speaker 1: That's why I bought it because of knowing that i'd be able to see the differences in temperature change. That's exactly why I want to put believe it or I want to try to put it on myself while I meditate and see if there's any changes.
Speaker 2: You're going to see the change I may.
Speaker 3: I don't want to get crude, but you should do it when you masturbate too, see if you can catch that orgasmic energy. We're just talking about earlier or not, not that you masturbate, but if you were to try.
Speaker 1: It, I'll let you know when I go to do it.
Speaker 2: Well, what you should is you should try it with seminal retention exercises, right, and then try it when you masturbate. See the difference in the sexual energy. You'll see it, right. Have I talked about seminal retention before here?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 4: It's so simple, like you release your chie when you blow your wad, kind of thing.
Speaker 2: It's it's different than releasing your cheek. Right. What you all you have to do is you stand up, you put your both hands over your lower dantean, which is like right below your belly button, right, and then sort of start to sway. You'll feel the sway come on you and you smile at your prostate. Right, just look down, smile at your prostate, and what you'll feel is in your back. You'll feel a reversal of the hormones that are making you horny. This is how you practice seminal retention. So normally a guy is thinking about sex every five seconds. Right, Think about the mind control potential of that's on every fucking commercial. You know, this stuff goes deep into your brain. Now, we don't get taught seminal attention. The Christian Church just tells us you're bad. You do that, well, thanks a lot. What am I supposed to do about? Oh, read the Bible? Okay, I'm gonna read about the sin of bonen and then that's gonna make me want to do it more. You know, the only way to actually deal with this kind of energy is to actually deal with this type of energy. But since they don't believe that that energy exists, or the serpent is evil. The serpent is evil, So we don't deal with that type of energy. That's idolatry somehow, even though it's the opposite of idolatry, it's idolatry somehow. So anyways, back to this serpent energy, right, So this snake of asclepiasts is talking about, like, this energy can heal you. That's the whole point of the snake of dyscleppists. They're talking about this conscious energy having the ability to heal. What does that sound like? You know when you when you get the sugar pill from the doctor as the mind over matter, and it works the best when you're not thinking about it because it works on your subconscious mind. That subconscious mind is always on, always looking around, and when you can fool that subconscious mind, you've got control over the whole body. This goes into hypnotism and meditation. You're linking up the subconscious and conscious minds. This is how you reprogram that serpent energy within the body. And once you get to that level, then you can talk about the staff of Hermes. Right. The staff of Hermes is the two the polarity of not just the creative, but the destructive energy as it's going through the spinal column and then over in India, what did they call that? They call that the chakra system as it's moving up through the body. And it can be done with visualization. You could see the cycles and counter cycles of this conscious energy as it moves through the body. You go further or yeah, you go further east they call it Kundalini energy. And it's still that serpent. Right. This conscious informational energy is the middle layer we're missing in our consciousness. Right. We think about things in terms of like, oh, yeah, this is molecular energy, this is chemical energy, but we're missing a layer in there somewhere. And now we're talking about the macrocosm energy. Right. These are the cosmic forces. This is the stuff that really holds it all together. This informational field is what's holding everything together. Now, we got to go back to these megalithic sites, right. So at these megalithic sites, you have these people they call themselves the dowsers, right, and they've got these two little sticks and they're going out there and they're measuring the energy with their body. Now, those sticks aren't connected to the conscious mind. If they're connected to the conscious mind and you have conscious control over it, you're doing it wrong. You want those sticks attached to the subconscious mind. You want those sticks attached to the deeper part of you. That's how you pick up this energy. That's how you know how it moves. Now, at these sites, at these megalithic sites, they find certain energy patterns coming out of the earth, coming into the earth, moving in patterns over the land. Now, that conscious energy is like a serpent going through the land, creating circles and spirals, creating figure eights, creating all sorts of different things that we see in sacred geometry. Now, what's so sacred about geometry? Think about a spiral? Right there we go. Think about a spiral. Now, when you're flushing the toilet, you're creating that spiral. And when you're flushing the toilet on the bottom hemisphere of the planet, it goes in one direction. When you flushing on the top hemisphere, it's going in a different direction. That should tell you that there are very subtle changes in this energy all around you, maybe without even you knowing it. Right. So there's this guy named Victor Schauberger. Oh, yes, I know this guy a wizard.
Speaker 3: I learned about him when I lived in Eugene, Oregon, like a decade and a half ago, And like it's basically free energy right the way he was.
Speaker 4: He talks about.
Speaker 2: There's two different types of energy. He calls one the male force, which would be the explosive force moving outward, and then you've got the female force, which would be the implosive Now, the implosive energy would be like that spiral when you flush the toilet. Right, So what that is. That's a self contained energy system moving in a magnitude through a system.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So as it's moving through that system, it's producing energy, but it's doing so at a cooling rate, not a heating rate.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: He's got a great he's got a great diagram where he just breaks down all of the difference between the explosive force and implosive force inside of the car engine. Are we using implosive force or explosive force? Explosive that's why it's heating up. But if we could create an implosive engine that creates that flow without having that resistance, we're talking about getting a maximum amount of energy out of that system. Now, as long as we're focused on solely explosive energy, we're just gonna be using up a bunch of resources instead of preserving those resources. Now, we can find this reflected in all of these sacred sites. Now, in some sacred sites, you'll go in there with the compass, and that compass is gonna go nuts because there's magnetic aberrations at these sacred sites. The ancients who built that could sense it without having a compass. What should tell you that they were sensing not only that compass switch, they were sensing a whole lot more. Right, And they talked about how they were able to produce a telepathic effect, so as one tribe would be at one site, another tribe would be at another site, they could share dreams over vast amounts of distance. Right, this is the technology we're missing. This is the technology angle. This is the middle layer angle that makes the ancient form of technology different from what we have today. Now, how do we get back on that path?
Speaker 4: How do we feel it that we have to crash the grid first and foremost?
Speaker 2: That sounds like explosive energy to me, Oh sorry, right, we have to figure out a way of creating that implosive force. And I think I found it no real real quick.
Speaker 1: I just want to I just want to ask real quick, because this chicks cracking up and actually saying some good ship in chat and I'm going by her name. Is that I'm thinking that's Rose from Crow a Triple seven show. If that is Rose, what's up? Thanks for joining the chat. It's impressive. Sorry, I'm just wondering because I think that is her. It was a surprise to see the show up here.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 2: What kind of comments are we getting?
Speaker 1: They talking about like the box saga and like gravitational forces versus levitational forces and stuff like that. Like I actually got I probably missed two minutes of what you were saying because I was reading her and then I found myself like I don't know where we are. Yeah, and see, this is why I try not to listen read this stuff too much because I'll get lost. I could get lost.
Speaker 4: I turned them off.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: If you are into Box Saga listeners, I urge you to check out the Aura Linda book. Oh E R A l I N D a Ural Linda book. Right, So they've changed the classification on Wikipedia for the Orlando book from hoax to possible hoax. So what does that tell you? Tells me it's fucking real.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow it's gonna be one facts kids, Right.
Speaker 2: So the Orlando Book is the story of the ancient Frygians as they traveled the entire world. Now, if you look back into history, the people who built all these sites, they were the Proto Indo Europeans, right, And the people who are closest to the Proto Indo European language were the ancient Frygians. Now, the Frygians are right across the channel from England, right, they're right across the channel from England. Do you know about Doggerland? Who knows about Doggerland? So about six five hundred years ago they think that there was a place called Doggerland surrounding all of England. Basically England was a much bigger peninsula off of the European continent. And then sometime in six thousand, five hundred years ago, or maybe a lot sooner, Doggerland sank. So what we see now in England those were all just the mountain ranges, right, But we know people existed back then, so they were building a whole bunch of cool shit that's under the English channel right now that we have no access to. That's all Doggerland.
Speaker 4: So was it a shape like a donut that the entire region that sank?
Speaker 2: No, there was, Okay, there was a split between England and the nether not the Netherlands, the Finland, Sweden and all that stuff up there. You know that big part that shaped like a lion or something, right, there was a split. There's a big trench that goes in between it because there was huge ice caps over that part. Now, that place was completely covered in ice snow, according to them.
Speaker 4: Like the Western Europe and Scandinavian regions they were, they used to be just like one and the same.
Speaker 2: Right, So there was a river going between dogger Land and Scandinavia, and that river was because all that ice was flowing down, creating this channel between the two. But basically that upper part was completely uninhabitable because it was all glaciers. Right, So all the Viking races, all the all the Anglos, everything came from that Doggerland. And then they say it was six five hundred years ago. I don't believe them. I think it was more like three thousand years ago. I think that's where the sea peoples who created the Bronze Age Dark Age, that's where they came from. When darger Land collapsed, they just sailed down into the Mediterranean and took over everything.
Speaker 4: Is that tie into the Clovis that was over like in my neck of the woods.
Speaker 3: I live on the western part of the country, and these are people preceding the Native Americans.
Speaker 2: All those Clovis points. That's bullshit. I hate to really.
Speaker 4: Oh, hey, I'm open to hear it. I only know very little about the Cloviing.
Speaker 2: Right. What they did is they date the Clovis points by the by the era that they think they came from about yea thousands.
Speaker 3: Shaped differently than like this typical nez Pers type shit.
Speaker 2: Right, But they're finding a lot more advanced artifacts that are about fifteen thousand years ago. So were they all hunter gatherers or were they producing these more interesting things about fifteen thousand years ago? And they just say no, no, no, Clovise points, Clovis points, That's that's our baseline. So it's like it's just poorly artificial.
Speaker 4: It's a it's a spot that we don't know about, so we just call it Clovis and that's what this.
Speaker 2: Is, right, And they're like, no, no, this is what produced the mass die off of all this megafauna is they had these sharp rocks, and so they were able to kill all the megafauna in North America with these sharp rocks.
Speaker 4: So what do you think about, like Randall Carlson and his whole thing.
Speaker 2: There you go, there you go. Yeah, he says it had to be the comets striking North America, And they say, well, actually, it's racist to believe that it was comets that struck North America. Would actually happened is the brown people in North America killed off all the megaphon with sharp rocks because they were savages. That's not racist, but it's racist to believe that a comet hit in North America. Go figure out. Again, this goes back into this just laziness. I want to say that the speed of science is the rate at which tenured professors die. That's the speed of science, because they spend their whole life trying to prove this thing, and when new information comes out, they're like, that's bullshit. I worked app for this.
Speaker 3: If they admit that they were wrong, what do they have then it's like the folly of man right there, that whole attitude is like not being able to admit that everything you've ever believed was fucking horse shit.
Speaker 2: Absolutely so, there's a lot more about the ancient world that we don't know. We could know, but every time the Smithsonian shows up, they dig up the mound, pull out the bodies, recover it, and say nothing was in there. They did that to ten thousand mounds in Michigan. Ten thousand mounds. They dug them up, took out all the shit, put them inside of a university back room, and never touched them again. They're still sitting there. People who have been trying to folly you that information for decades upon decades upon decades, still sitting there. I guarantee you there's a bunch of European relics in there. I guarantee it, because I don't think there was ever really a time when the elites in Europe didn't have access to North America. You know, you look at the Bronze Age. They don't have the bronze or they don't have the copper in Europe. For the Bronze Age, it had to come from North America. And then we find these massive They were talking about this in the nineteen seventies, and those tenured professors still haven't died out yet. Right. They have these massive fucking quarries up up in Michigan where they were taking out all this copper. Well, where did where did that come from? And now, just recently I saw a program with this guy dug up a bunch of Roman artifacts in Arizona. Fucking Arizona. What were the Romans doing in Arizona?
Speaker 4: Yeah, isn't there like an Egyptian shit in the Grand Canyon? That's something?
Speaker 2: Talk about the Egyptian ship in the Great Canyon. Now, either they had teleporter technology or they knew what they were doing this whole fucking time. And I'm open to both quite frankly, because.
Speaker 4: What do you know about the They could be the same answer.
Speaker 2: Really, Hey, what do you know about this energy that's missing from our lives? The ship that's been suppressed all these years? They tell you keep away from the Devil's circle, Keep away from the that's the devil circle over there. Don't go to the devil's lake, don't go to the Devil's rock over there, don't go to the Devil's tree. That's all serpent energy, that's all energy coming from the Earth, right, And unless we're willing to get there and start to say to ourselves we need to figure this shit out, right, then we're not really gonna understand anything, because this planet is far more strange, beautiful, and amazing than anything we've known before. This is how the ancients had the technology that they did. They followed the path of nature. This is what the alchemists tell us to do. They tell you to follow the path of nature. You know, the alchemical elements. That's literally the conscious energy. Right. The way that they describe it can be applied to so many other different things. Funk shue, funk shua. They literally described the conscious energy flowing over top and in between and through these objects. They're talking about a super fluid.
Speaker 4: And now that's just how fucking hipsters organize their furniture.
Speaker 2: Right, right. So not only was Donald Trump into the cabalo, but he also had his own personal funk shwe master work on all of his fucking buildings too. You're telling me a guy like that who understands this stuff just at a cursory glance, doesn't understand that everybody around him was working against them. I think there's more intelligence there it's just like Kamala Harris putting dumb with every fucking you know what, you know what I wanna.
Speaker 1: It's funny how you're saying that. And like, honestly, I mean people probably can disagree with me and think like I'm being some fucking I don't know, fucking fed or some ship. But yo, in all, honestly, if the fucking FEDS can practically read what we're fucking thinking, I mean, that's how fucking advanced they are. Do you think when they go out in fucking public they don't know how to dress?
Speaker 5: I could go get five of my friends, get them fucking stupid fucking chief as Khakis from fucking old Navy, throw masks on them, push them around, fucking film it, and I'm a viral.
Speaker 1: Fucking national hero. Like, come on, the FEDS are not that fucking dumb. They're not gonna get caught because of their fucking closed when they can practically reatrains. Yeah, so I mean I really don't think that. I honestly think that ship's just made up ship just to get fucking.
Speaker 4: Yeah it's another lay.
Speaker 3: Patriot Front and all that stuff, Like, yeah, it may be Feds, but it's Feds pretending to be fed.
Speaker 1: It could even just be dudes who just want to get click control people. I mean, I've thought about faking stupid ship just to troll idiots. To be totally honest with you, what is it doing?
Speaker 2: What is it doing to the subconscious mind?
Speaker 1: It's it's still it's speaking them think, oh we got this, we got this. No, you don't fucking got ship. You got to save you. Still, that's all you got.
Speaker 2: Let's try an experiment. We can't talk about satanic symbolism without talking about bafflement. What did I say?
Speaker 4: You can't talk about satanic symbolism without butout talking about baffle man.
Speaker 2: Yeah you think I said baffle met too?
Speaker 4: Yeah? What you say?
Speaker 2: I said baffle meant.
Speaker 4: Meant like oh got Yeah.
Speaker 2: You see how similar those two words are.
Speaker 4: Well, they're the soft little twist with the Yeah.
Speaker 1: Did you ever see those things? People post stuff on like Instagram on Twitter, and it's like, if you read it real quick, you'll read it wrong. I mean, that's.
Speaker 2: What do you think of god headed deity with tits?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 2: That's funny? You see what I'm saying, right, it's a spell. The words they use itself is a spell. It's a spell, right, And so we're surrounded by these spells, making subconscious connections in our mind. That's what's making up the matrix of reality. So here's my proposition. In ancient Greece, they had this temple, this oracle at Delphi, inside of a cave, on top of this vent, collecting this snake energy from inside the earth. Even even the priestess, what was she called? What was she called? She was called the Pythia, which means the python, the snake. She was collecting that snake in it. And what was she collecting it from? It was the ownfulous, the ownfullest. What is the ownfulless? The ownfulss means the navel of the world, the navel of the world. And it was just a big rock, a big conical shaped rock. What do you see all those Samerian gods carrying what do they got in their hands? I got the cone, I got the col well, a conical shape. Rock is always associated with something that you know and love. It's the beehive. It's the beehive. Now this rock is ownfulus, right, It's the center of the world. And the way they knew it was the center of the world. Zeus took two of his eagles and he said, I'm gonna let these two eagles go, and where they come together, that's gonna be the center of the planet. And what do you know, it happened to be right there at the oracle at Delphi.
Speaker 1: I mean I covered two together. To even add more technical occultism to it, I mean the cornea or corn I mean it's a fucking beehive inside of iball.
Speaker 2: You're getting it right. So we get all of our words from the ownfullest. Because another word for ophulis is the battlest the battlest stone. A batalist stone is a religious stone associated with stories in your mythology.
Speaker 4: How is that spelled batalist b A e t y l.
Speaker 2: U s battlest stone. You're gonna love that. You've heard the term Bethel before. Yes, it's a Hebrew term.
Speaker 1: It means the.
Speaker 2: Place on the rock, beth Lahem. Like they're telling you it's a batalist beth Bethel, Bethlehem. They're telling you, this is the rock on which we will plant this religion. This is going to be the name of the world. It's going to connect the sky with the earth. It's going to connect the past with the present and the future. That's the significance of the navel of the world. Did you know all of your blood vessels were once connected to your belly button?
Speaker 4: Is this like in the womb?
Speaker 2: No, it's it's when you're in the womb, right, when you you're connected to the the umbilical cord. All of the blood vessels in your body were connected to that umbilical cord.
Speaker 1: Follow that connection will follow your mother, like all the way up her spine into a brain and out into her eyes too.
Speaker 4: So this is hitting the extra hard.
Speaker 2: Now you've got a cosmic twin inside of that womb with you, right, because all of the blood vessels don't just go to that to that belly button, they go out into the placenta. That placent is fed by the womb wall. Right, it attaches to the womb wall, and there's a separation there. Right, it's like a little little bit of glue that's holding it together. That's how it's absorbing the nutrients. So it's all spread out, it's absorbing all those nutrients and then it sort of brings all of that through the umbilical cord directly into your blood bloodstream, so oxygen like you're breathing inside of the womb too, but that oxygen is being carried directly from that twin. That twin is sacrificed upon your birth. You see what I'm saying. So you're starting to see the connection. The Egyptians would have a place of kings where you would bury that placenta, right, because that placenta was your cosmic twin. That placenta was your connection to heaven. And unless you bury that placenta. There you're seeing it's back to that hopfulest idea again, connecting the earth to the heavens, the physical world to the eternal. It's almost like that soul is coming through that placenta.
Speaker 4: Hey, let me ask you something about that.
Speaker 3: What do you think of like these earthy, spiritual hippie chicks who eat their placenta.
Speaker 2: It's full of nutrients, you know where the all memaly does it? Who doesn't?
Speaker 4: A cow will do it if they think there's coyotes around and it's like a predatory thing, they're not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but how long do you know how long that's been going on? Is this trendy nour This was like thousands of years ago they're eating placenta think.
Speaker 2: I think probably before there was religion they were doing it. But after religion they're like, no, this is sacred, we need to do something special with this. And then all these other religions are like, no, that's disgusting, We're not going to touch that thing anymore. But I think there is power in it, right, because this symbolic conscious energy, it's moving through all of us. It's changing as it moves through all of us, and what we think and what we feel changes. How that conscious energy goes out. How can we have a society so much different from the ancients when we're still the same DNA, We're still the descendance of those people. How do these cultural changes happen? There's changes in affect that happen on a cultural level. And this goes back to that sexual energy, right. That sexual energy is very vital for that. There was a book made back in the nineteen twenties, I believe. I think it's made by a guy named jd Ewen. Look that up. It's called Sex and Culture. Jd Ewen u wiin right now. This guy was a cultural anthropologist, right, and he studied the practices of sexual appropriation in eighty seven different societies, and he measured that against their production, so their art, their architecture, their discord there writing all the rest of these things. It was huge. It was a comprehensive work over eight hundred, eight hundred fucking pages. This thing was massive. And he found that in the different categories of sexual interaction they had the most successful one was monogamous, and then he had, you know, the altered monogamous where people would move between things. And he also found the rational society, right, and the rational society where they would downplay the gods. That's a repeating thing that was associated with serial monogamy or altered monogamy. And he measured this over generations. Right, So he's saying, not only are we losing our connection with God when we get rid of this monogamous relationship, which how the fuck would these ancients know this without trial and error over and over again, right, But he also found that after a while, the serial monogamy broke down into a much different form, right, where you would have either a a matriarchal society where they would have multiple husbands or a patriarchal society where they would have multiple wives, and basically at that point, it was just the strong win and the week will suffer. So now you've lost all concept of justice and morality and everything else too.
Speaker 3: So I live in a very weird liberal part of Oregon that's like surrounded by world, but like polyamory is really big here, and I know that Nick loves to cover the fucking.
Speaker 4: Mormons, and you got the polygamy in there.
Speaker 3: So I mean, it's really cultish whatever angle you look at it. And then you're talking about a matriarchy with multiple husbands, which is all The.
Speaker 2: Matriarchy is far more common in Indonesia, right, So the matriarchal societies I like to classify matriarchal patriarchal andro gen and then gynocracy oo, gyocracy is what we're living under now, right. So, patriarchal society, a man has all of the power and all of the responsibility, so if something fucks up, it's all on him.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: In a matriarchal society, the woman has all of the power and all the responsibility. So in a matriarchal or matrilineal society, all of the property is transferred from the grandmother to the daughter to the granddaughter, right, And so you've got to wait your turn. You're gonna be the matriarch one day, and they transfer all the property that way. Now, in a patriarchal society, you know, goes to the firstborn son.
Speaker 3: Look at the shirt that Nick's wearing right now, Yellowstone Dutton Ranch.
Speaker 2: You see in the pattern right, this is sexual energy. What they're talking about is sexual energy. And when you fuck with that sexual energy, there will be consequences. And this guy did enough study in this anthropological work to prove it, right, He's like, look, these are the patterns. Guess what Alfred ki he came about.
Speaker 3: I mean, that guy's fucking He's somebody that I used to like enjoy reading. Now I don't want to touch him with a ten foot pole. Curious see what you're gonna say about him?
Speaker 2: Okay, ALUs Huxley said Sex and Culture was the most important book he's ever read, right, does jd You've never heard of jd Ewan before, but you've heard of Kinsey? Is it because Kinsey's ideas were so much better or so much better thought out? Well?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Fucking he was into like a normalizing pedophilia, which to me, when you like, look at the liberals, they made a movie that had I think it was Liam Neeson played him like in the.
Speaker 4: Late nineties early two thousands, and they like lotted him. He was a hero and then you find out this other stuff where he was like a bisexual pedophile.
Speaker 2: How did he No, I don't, okay. So what he did was he had this thing about tying and news around his genitals. Oh, he tied a noose around his generals and he would he would get sexual pleasure from that until he nearly castrated himself and he got this infection that was so bad from this depraved sexual act that he actually killed himself with this fucking thing. So he actually he actually I think they show this in the movie. He uh circumcised himself as an adult with a rusty pocket knife.
Speaker 4: Holy shit, I'm gonna have to stop doing that to my balls. I didn't know it could kill you.
Speaker 1: That's like some Kelloggs ship. That guy circumcised himself.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I don't say the word because we're on YouTube, but you're seeing the path. I can just go like this and get it.
Speaker 1: And that's like not even like conspiracy. They were open about it, so.
Speaker 4: It wasn't until they started adding sugar to it that it got all good frosted flakes.
Speaker 2: Pat This guy jdwn did you find the book yet?
Speaker 4: I haven't looked. I've got it written down. I'll definitely fucking check.
Speaker 2: It out because I'm not completely sure about the name. But this guy, he wrote the manual that said, look, this is the successful thing, and all the elite said, well, we know the key to destroying society. Now we know how to produce odd too logical stress that can give us the ability because what did what did that guy? Right? He wrote Brave New World, the guy who said this is the most important book.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he was in the Fabian society and shit like that, which fucking blows my mind because George Orwell also has connections to them and their warniness about what they were a part of trying to bring into the fold.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's okay. So the in the Sex and Culture book he says that within three generations, his generations are thirty three years, that he's measuring them.
Speaker 4: By god damn it, thirty three.
Speaker 2: Yeah he was, because you know, you don't divide up one hundred into thirds. That's what he was going by. Again, like the sunrises and sets on the thirty third degree parallel. So he's using thirty three right. I'm sure he was connected with this shit because you know, he got the funding to do it. And if you're not doing what they like, you're not going to have that. So what's going to happen here is they're going to take the keys of what you're supposed to do, flip it on its head, fund out for Kinsey to completely destroy society using this sexual energy. The free love era of the nineteen sixties. Let's see three thirty threes would bring us to about today, and that's all tapstock to destroy art. It's going to completely destroy architecture. It's going to completely destroy our institutions are our focus. It's going to destroy all of that.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I've got nailed it, JD. You in w I n like Unwin guy, Sex and culture.
Speaker 2: Okay, culture, that's the name of public.
Speaker 4: Nineteen thirty four.
Speaker 3: So he missed it for a year, that's w Yeah, you've never heard of him, You've heard I have never heard of him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've heard everything about Kidsy, all the good stuff, at least all the good stuff. I mean, he had pedophiles fucking kids and then making records of it, encouraging them to do so. This guy was fucking disgusting. You know what he was before he became this uh, this high sexologist. He's a Scout leader. Oh, he's a Scout leader. Can think about the Boy Scouts?
Speaker 4: Oh? I know, and like I was a part of the Boy Scouts and I blacked it all out. I don't even want to know what happened in the order of the era.
Speaker 2: It's sick. Look, mk, ultra is not new. It is the norm. It is the norm. People need to understand that it is the fucking norm. Once you get this generational trauma in your life, it's like a ticking time bomb I think everybody was talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it just perpetuates and perpetuates and perpetuates. It's never gonna stop once you hit that first fucking domino.
Speaker 2: We got to make our own omefulus because the ophulus not only is your connection between the sky and the earth, it also is a beehive. This is where you find your words. This is the words they want you to use. Right when they're showing you the central idea of your society. An hopefulness would be a flag. Right where do they plant the flag they planted in the rock.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: So what they did is they took religion, all the mind control of religion, and they transferred it over to the state. There is no way to separate the state and religion. It is not possible. The two words on the exact same principles, the exact same frequencies, it's the same conscious energy. There is no difference between the church and the state. You cannot separate the two. We're just stay.
Speaker 4: But the constitution, goddamn, it has to be separate.
Speaker 2: It's a big leaf. It's a big leaf. It is naked aggression under there. Now, look at all these rulings. Now in the middle of summertime, they decide that they're going to make a bunch of controversial rulings because they want you to riot. They want you to riot all three all at the same time, all of these cultural institutions, all of these ownfullests. The only thing these liberals can do is say, go fucking riot. Look at what they're doing in France right now. You remember the COVID riots. They were happening all over the world doing it again.
Speaker 3: Time for a new pandemic everyone, or climate lockdowns. If Robert fucking Kennedy Junior gets in there.
Speaker 2: Anything they want to, any fucking thing they.
Speaker 1: Want to, you know what I mean, I've noticed happened, and I was like, you know, it's funny, like to me, it's like, you know, Plus, we're getting kind of close to eventually elections. You know, people are already starting to talk about running this and that. Now, ever since those Canadian fires started, ever since then, Now the fucking news in New York has this air quality fucking number, and the.
Speaker 4: World on the West Coast literally we've had that for fifteen years.
Speaker 1: Fucking telling us tomorrow that if we go out, it is fucking hazardous to our health.
Speaker 4: I used to live in Beijing, Oregon every fucking August, and now I'm watching you guys do it, and it's fucking beautiful out here. You're welcome. I don't know what happened, but it's you remember, Yeah it's code orange today, but yeah, it's exactly the same.
Speaker 2: But whatever the subconscious signal that allows you to talk about it, this is.
Speaker 1: The list and time last time we had riots, didn't we also have forest fires going on in California.
Speaker 4: Same fucking yeah, yes, and and now I even.
Speaker 1: Saw a conspiracy, Kyle saying stuff, and I even saw a couple of fucking retarded accounts on Instagram. I must follow fucking qanons all of a sudden like popping its fucking head back out again, and it's like, you know, it's it's like, oh, time for like the fucking kicking the sye ops.
Speaker 3: At this point, if you're still on queue, I'll forgive you for the first time, but not it's.
Speaker 4: Like being a battered wife at this point. It's different this time. I swear he's being nice.
Speaker 1: It was the same shit as four years ago. And like we're doing the same ship again, Like are We're just trying to be blatant. And it's like if you don't see it, you deserve to get mine stant.
Speaker 3: The people, the fucking average Joe out there, they don't fucking see how blatant it is. It's frustrating because maybe we never did see this. I I you know, I think I kind of woke up very early, but some people never do.
Speaker 2: I've conscious energy is being drained out. Yeah, it's being drained out little by little, and they can hit us on a subconscious level because once that subconscious uh conscious energy is drained out of you. What do you you become, you become petrified, you become that gray NPC meme.
Speaker 4: There's this big thing about people to know what's that, what is he?
Speaker 2: If he if he's not a rock. You can even see it in some of these memes, like he'll be touched by another NPC and then it'll be like this turning to stone, like he's looking at a gorgon or something.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I don't know if this is like the same video, but like I think we might have included it in an order of quats Cotal series when we were talking about the qan on say up, there was like a couple of different areas that we thought besides quatic Cotal Mason's being involved, we did like suspect lull sect and clown Sect no clown clown Sect not lost like clown Sect, and uh there was somebody else I can't remember the names. And like right, it was like maybe a year before like all this craziness started popping off a few years ago. They made a video of this dude that you're talking about. This is this guy and like it literally was like like showing you on forecasting, like what was about to come and I was like, yo, I swear to god, these motherfuckers were like behind part of the meme social media.
Speaker 2: SiO Absolutely, I don't see that QAnon SiO picking up. I see a bunch of people trying. They're trying real hard. They keep saying the military any day now, they're gonna make the move. The military, the military is coming to save you. And again it's like, that's that's the standdown order, that's operation uh what was it Operation Hope? You ever you ever talked about Operation Hope? Oh?
Speaker 1: It was that the uh trust the plan or something like that. Wasn't that cold trust the plan too?
Speaker 2: It was under the the Soviets. The Soviets told all of the the upper classmen in that society, don't worry. The Czar is going to come back with all of the all of the uh you know, all of his royal buddies. They're all coming for us. They're gonna help us. It was started by the Bolshevik Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and nobody ever came.
Speaker 2: Nobody ever came, nobody ever came. That's exactly what QAnon is, and it works.
Speaker 1: That hope is is that trust or something like that Operation Trust.
Speaker 2: Operation Trust? Some ship like that I keep getting it confused with the Pandora's box, because at the bottom of Pandora's boxes hope. That's that's one of the evils released on the rest of the world, is that hope. It keeps you from acting, It keeps you from having that connection from the earth to the sky. And I'm telling you it's a beehive. That's what the shape of the Homefulest is because that is the hive mind, that's the center of the culture. Everything else rotates around it, everything else goes back into it. It's that snaked it's own tail. It's what you see with your eyes. This is the place where you're supposed to go as a religious experience. This is supposed to be your core. This is supposed to be at the center of your donut. But who controls the ownfullest? That's always the question. And I think we need to find our own lex account, We need to make our own ownfuless, because I think it's something that is unavoidable. Everyone's going to have it, and unless you have conscious control over it, somebody else will.
Speaker 3: Well, do you think that your average citizen is going to have to be on the brink of deathtech? Make this happen for themselves because I don't see a lot of motivation from dude.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, the conscious energy. Once it starts flowing, other people pick up on it real quick. So they're going to see other people doing it, and they're gonna do it too because.
Speaker 4: It's on TikTok.
Speaker 1: I think at some point it will get to the extent that it's like, unless you literally understand this ship and you're a magician, you're gonna be mind fucked. Like, it's just gonna be like the people who understand how to do it and the people who are just like out of the mix because they understand it. And then the rest of the sleeves.
Speaker 2: How much flesh needs to be rotting off the body before people turn away from that screen.
Speaker 4: I've seen examples where it's like all of it.
Speaker 2: Maybe I remember that one lady who got the shot and she's like, you know, half of my body is paralyzed, but I'm gonna go back and get the booster.
Speaker 4: You know, I got one good half.
Speaker 2: Let's take away that one good half. I think that's running out, dude, nobody's getting the booster anymore. Nobody, even if they believe in it. They're not getting it anymore. It's done.
Speaker 1: I'm supposed to be. I knew people that were like, you know, hardcore, like well all that ship and like they've even gotten to the point they're like these things on their face and.
Speaker 4: No more, no more, because most of them fucking got COVID.
Speaker 1: Yes that's what it is multiple times, because.
Speaker 3: They do remember, even though the news has tried to be sneaky about it, they remember being told cannot contract, cannot pass it along, and both are fucking wrong. That was enough to convince most people. And plus you got a free cheeseburger if you lived in your stay.
Speaker 2: It's a delicious cheeseburger.
Speaker 4: Look, you to think about this right here, Okay, fucking god damn.
Speaker 1: Between him and Cuomo, man, it was like, oh god, for hours they be on in the morning every morning. It was horrible. I was like, if you watch this ship, you were just done literally being If you watch this ship every day and you fucking believe this ship, you were fucking being programmed. Literally. I was like, that is so serious ship, And it was pathetic. It was like the most pathetic TV of my life.
Speaker 2: Here's another law. We talked about how knowledge moves from the unknown to the known. Well, here's another law. The more over the top the propaganda, the more cynical the society becomes. And then you need even more over the top propaganda, even more over the breaks. And I think at that breaking point, that's when you've got the ontological shock. Now, the ontological shock is like the red pill. I mean that's literally what it is. It's everything that you know becoming undone in front of your eyes.
Speaker 4: So you think that point is close?
Speaker 1: I think so, Yeah, I think so. I think that's why this sorry go ahead.
Speaker 2: If you watch the X Files, right, they keep talking about the ontological shock of finding out that there are other beings in the universe coming to Earth. And this recent whistle blower, whistle whistle blower, the guy who said that I've seen or I found out that they've got secret craft and it's going to cause a lot of ontological shock. That was his quote.
Speaker 4: He's like, they've all watched the X Files by now, God damn it. The note I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: It's the ultimate Hegelianism. They want the ontological shock because they think they can remake the society. But how many of us have our own home for us get our own words from in here. How many of us? Probably enough. I see psyops falling apart within hours now instead of days, right, I mean they're even looking at this submarine like it's a psyops. Okay, it probably is.
Speaker 4: God damn it.
Speaker 3: If we didn't touch on it by the time we got to the end of this, I was just gonna ask your thoughts on it, because it's a water ritual. I'm on the platform of two guys that always talk about that. So and James Cameron's the number thirty three, say it again, what.
Speaker 2: A sun ritual? Because the summer solstice, Oh god, it was right where, right where the sun goes down for the Mediterranean, right, So if you're in the Mediterranean looking that way, you're gonna see it fall in the Atlantic Ocean right where that's at, you know, because the sun sort of on the northern Hemisphere side. Now that it's the summertime, so it's going down right over there, right. And then what they say in mythology is that Helios rides this boat all the way back and then does it all over again the next day. And to me, I think, personally I could be wrong, but I thought it had to do with the underwater internet cables. M right, because they're right there. They've got these human sacrifices, and this is what's going to give us the strengthen the power to cut the internet, right, because if you look at Apollo, Apollo is all about connection. He's all about music, he's all about art, he's all about all of these good things. And he's also representative of the Sun. So it's not just Helios, it's also this Apollo energy. They just actually opened up and do Apollo Temple, the first one in thousands of years in Italy. It's just this ramshackle shock but it's got a couple of columns, it's got some plywood. They've got their little deity and they're doing their smoke and they're like, well, one of the important things is that money theism. Right, If you can make your own dollars with the face of your God on it, that's literally taking the energy of your life and converting it into a sacrifice for that god. Money theism.
Speaker 4: Fuck, that makes so much sense. I've never even thought about that.
Speaker 3: We just take advantage that articulate for advantage that all our money has dead fucking old people that we've been told Liz about all our lives.
Speaker 4: Just every time we make that the demi gods currency exchange.
Speaker 2: The demigods, those are the demi gods of our society.
Speaker 4: How long until Trump is on a fuck? I think Trump will be the next president to be that's my prediction.
Speaker 2: You want to talk about diezo electric effect, that's gonna put these people into fucking spasms exactly.
Speaker 4: That's my point.
Speaker 3: If Obama was the next guy on like the eight dollars bill, I'm just spitballing here, but no one would really fucking bad an eye. But if Trump gets on there, imagine the uproar, holy fuck on both sides, Like the Maga people would be fucking jizzn all over the place, and the people where I'm from would be like, nah ah, it's just like when you got elect It's.
Speaker 2: Literally that snake energy. This is what Hermes is holding. Hermes is also the god of trade. He's holding both the Republicans and the Democrats, and their piezo electric energy is just spiraling around you each other. He's just collecting it all using that money. Theism. Now, I wish I could show you, but I've got a gift or not a gift a picture of all of the gods on all the different money that existed back before Christianity. Back before Christianity they had every god has his own coin, and every coin goes to their own temple, and all these different decentralized currencies are being used in all these different ways. And then Jesus turns over the money changers. He wasn't pissed off that they were bankers. He was pissed off that they were four x traders. And what did he say? Give to Caesar? What is Caesar's And who was on the money after Christianity? Oh, you better believe it was the Roman Caesars? Who's on our money today?
Speaker 4: So can I ask why you can't show us that picture of all the gods on the money?
Speaker 2: I could. I'll put it in the chat.
Speaker 4: Oh sweet, because I'm curious. I'm very like, it's intriguing as hell.
Speaker 2: You can't put a damn it. I can't put photos in the chat, No worry, maybe later, but yeah, man, I'll put it out on Twitter if you guys want to see it.
Speaker 4: I want to see it.
Speaker 2: And they've even got some with pyramids on it and the omfulness on it and all the rest of this stuff, all the stuff I'm talking about. This is how they spread their culture, This is how they spread their money, This is how they spread it all around all these different points in the world. Now, don't get me wrong. The theogyny the list of the gods as they descended from Uranus and Gaya or Oceanus in his consort, because there's a little bit of a distinction in there, you know. So Herah consort of Zeus, she believes that the first gods was Oceanus in his consort, the god and goddess of water. Right, she puts that into the theogyny, But everybody else thinks that it's uh and Uranus and Dian. Uranus come from Anu is the oldest recorded god in Samaria, god of the sky, and in Greek they call Uranus.
Speaker 4: So is that where au Naki came from? The term.
Speaker 2: Dig Dane, the Ahu Naki, they all come from Ahnu sky god. Right. So with this money theism, we're seeing a big shift right now. They want to go into a new kind of digital currency. They need that ontological fucking shock to bring us into that state.
Speaker 3: And I also want to point out, because I have predicted on many platforms. The RFK Junior will be our next president, and he is.
Speaker 4: All fucking about that shit.
Speaker 3: In fact, when he announced that he was taking bitcoin donations at one of his fucking gatherings, it turned into an orgy.
Speaker 4: Wherever he was fucking talking, people were fun elated.
Speaker 2: New Hampshire. You love bitcoin in New Hampshire. See. Here's the thing about Marxists and libertarians. They're both hard materialists. Wow, hard materialists.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 2: What's that tell you that money theism is gonna work the best on both of those groups.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because one is working for it and one is working against it. But it's both of their fucking focus right right.
Speaker 2: There's no spirituality to be found in either one of the groups. That's why I kind of got out of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm a registered libertarian and I think it's a very autistic group of people.
Speaker 2: They're being led around by the nose with everything this is. This is one of the great things about the Christian Church, and something you see in libertarianism is no matter what happens, they're always willing to fight with each other, always willing to fight with each other. I saw this video on Twitter the other day, girl getting baptized. All of the pastors came out of the woodwork and said, she's not really baptized. You didn't say the magic words.
Speaker 4: She's not gonna get to heaven, you fuckers.
Speaker 2: You did it right, millions of views, and it's a symbol of your religion spread far and wide. At the very least you could say, praise Jesus for the Nope, Nope, she's not really baptized. You don't think that the libertarians would do the same thing. As soon as one libertarian starts to get a little bit of attention, what do they do. They tear his ass down. It's just another form of Christianity right there. You know why you know it?
Speaker 3: A libertarian to me is just an anarchist with their dick tuck between their legs. It's like, I'm almost to the point where i just want to throw a government out of the picture.
Speaker 4: But I'm a monarchist or I'm a libertarian.
Speaker 2: They're energy illiterates, right. So you look at that sort of thing and then you compare it to all of the rest of the time that there's been these split off groups throughout history, and you're like, wait a second, maybe it doesn't matter what his end goal is. Maybe we're working together right now at this thing and maybe we'll see something. But it's ideology, right, it's this, it's this metaphysics of failure. Right. They're missing that middle layer, that affect. If they could be around each other and experience the affect of that relationship of the fellowship, that's something that you find in church, not all churches, obviously, but it's something you find where the spirit is. That's not something you find where materialism is. The high priests of our society today are the corporations, right they are. They're the one giving us these symbols. They're doling them out like it's.
Speaker 3: Probably it's still technically Pride month right now for a few more hours. And goddamn if that doesn't prove what you just said, because they, you know, all these corporations lick their finger in, stuck it to the wind a few years ago, and now they're all in on this pread shit. And gay actually, like fucking edgy gay people don't want any fucking thing to do with bread bunt now because they see what's happening.
Speaker 2: Right, It's too late for them, it's too late. They ushered in the beast and now it's got to roam the streets.
Speaker 4: I can't even drink bud light anymore. Goddamn it.
Speaker 2: I hate bud light.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I always said. When this shit went down.
Speaker 3: It is like, if you liked bud light before this, you're fucking pretty much transperson yourself.
Speaker 2: I'm from Wisconsin. They will drink beer out of the streets. If you're dumping out beer, they will lay down and lap it up. We have the most alcoholics per capita of any other place in the entire world, the entire world. The most are in Wisconsin.
Speaker 4: So that's where you're at.
Speaker 2: We were wondering unimpressive thing.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you're in that smoke now.
Speaker 2: You guys kept blowing it our ways.
Speaker 4: Hey man, I'm I'm you seem to be honest.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's it's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I do. Often. Like see I I when those balloons besides like the things that you pointed out, stuff with Janice and just even occult symbolism stuff with those balloons before, I really did question too, like again like not to go back to those weather balloon patents. But you know, at that time, we had all these chemical spills or like chemical burns, and then we got these balloons going by, and then we did have storms not too long after that with ridiculous you know rainfall, And I'm like, you know, if if we're like just trying to manipulate shit, I could see them doing that right there. So I even like wonder with this. It's like, even with this ship, like let's say, you know, stuff was really burning, who's to say you're not just like up on a building that they've done before in cities. This is stuff that the government's done. They've literally pumped bacteria off top of buildings and said it was fog, and that they were saying if they could protect the city.
Speaker 4: Yes, hey that shit got declassified. Yeah, ago, no one talks about it.
Speaker 1: They could be pumping it into the ship that's already coming this way regardless.
Speaker 2: So okay, they dropped aluminum and barium salts from these planes and then and then it goes into the soil, and then it goes up into the trees, and what happens when you let those trees on fire? So get this. They've done a chemical analysis of these the smoke, and they found that it contains high amounts of aluminum and burial. Geez, wow, they've got a great way to camp trail us twice.
Speaker 4: It's the gift that keeps on giving.
Speaker 2: These metals will never get out of your body. There's no way to kulate this kind of shit. And they're just it's like means, you can clean the water, you can clean your food, but guess what, we got your fucking air. We got your air. Motherfucker.
Speaker 4: It's hard to avoid that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're gonna live in a bubble. I don't think so. It's fucking insane. It's fucking insane. And they all the fires just started all the same time. Who are they fooling with that one? They don't even need to talk about it.
Speaker 3: Because hey, it's climate change. This is just the norm now. So anytime there's a fire, that's what it's, that's the cause of it.
Speaker 1: I have somebody in chats asking what color there's ammonium nitrate bron.
Speaker 2: Orange?
Speaker 4: Right orange, just like your skies a right now over in Wiscanson. Why do you talk like that? Where's your Wiscans from here?
Speaker 2: I just both your recently good for you? Can I talk like that?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I can't talk like that. I'm sorry. I was gonna try an accent.
Speaker 3: I've dated like at least twelve chicks from Wiscanson, and I don't know if I'll ever get over it.
Speaker 2: It's funny. The people out here love to talk, but like they've got this fake means. They're fake mean. I don't get it. Like you talk to them and they like start to show you attitude, and unless you show them attitude back, they won't respect you.
Speaker 3: See that's funny because where Nick's it's it's real mean. Get to where you're at, it's fake mean, and you get all the way to where I'm at, and it's fake nice.
Speaker 4: The way the energy, it's the energy flow you were talking about.
Speaker 2: Before, exactly. It's all regional, right, okay, So all of this earth energy comes up out of the earth, goes into the plants, right, the animals eat the plants, and then we eat the animals. It's literally that flow from the unknown to the known. And the dowsers will tell you, Look they're aligned. Look they've got mounds that are aligned to the stars. You've got pyramids aligned to the stars. They understand this energy better than we do. All of these gods are like legos. You take a wing off here, you put a horn on there, you give them a trident here, you know, you put horns on the head. All of this stuff is like legos because it's all about the energy. It's all about the energy.
Speaker 1: Real quick, I want to ask you something this stuff. What's that when you're as you're talking about these things, you know, all these these things that have all this energy and stuff, these mounds and stuff. Have you ever noticed like running water of streams close to them as well, or like underground.
Speaker 2: Always always, they've always got the power of the running stream nearby. In Wisconsin, we've got interesting mounds because they call it effigy mounds, right, So they've got these hills that you can't see it when you're looking straight on, but if you look from above, they've got buffalo, they've got turtles, They've got effigies of all of these different animals, all next to these streams, all next to the Mississippi River right absorbing that energy, bringing that energy in. It's also to the constellations. That's why they use these effigies. It's not just the animals themselves, it's also the effigies. And if you go back to the medieval beastiaries where they would have pages and pages of all of these animals and all of these stories about these animals they were preserving the gods and those beastiary stories.
Speaker 3: Do either of you guys listen to Modest Mouse? Yes, I do remember song like off the first or second album. He's like, I'll burn me in fig and you burned me And I never knew what that meant until you just said it. I do.
Speaker 1: I did mention them, and I did mention them in my They do pop up and I did show some of their album work on my I series. Actually though, I mean, I'm still a fan of them, and I'm not knocking the guy for being It's like me and you how.
Speaker 3: We feel about David Lynch and Isaac Brock. For Modest Mouse, I think it's kind of the same.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, definitely like geniuses in their own way. They've definitely experienced something that's well.
Speaker 4: They they tapped into this shiit that we know about.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So if one of you, like I don't have a computer in front of me, if one of you could pull up and read the Emerald.
Speaker 1: Tablet, oh you gotta get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just a memorized but it's gone now. It's a whole book, No just the just the the first section, the actual tablet itself, the Emeralds.
Speaker 4: The Emerald tablet of Hermes.
Speaker 2: Is that Hermie stris Ma Justice, the Firth one. That's a book.
Speaker 1: I've got it.
Speaker 4: If this is just what you just want me to eat the.
Speaker 2: Isaac Newton translation of Hermie striss Ma Justice, because he did a translation.
Speaker 1: To Isaac Newton.
Speaker 4: Really yeah, he was such a.
Speaker 2: Big occultist dude. They like to take his work and boil it down to his four principles. But all of that came from that fucking cop just energy he was getting from the occult, All of that came from spirituality, and he became the biggest example of fucking materialism. It's the worst travelty of all time. They took him and boiled him down to nothing. It's insane.
Speaker 1: I think I found it. I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's like a good luck. Good luck for translating or pronouncing those names.
Speaker 1: Look at it was probably like, I don't want to read this.
Speaker 4: It's it's like a a few paragraphs. It's not too long.
Speaker 1: Well, I think if some of those are just trans uh, I was damn, I don't even know which one to read.
Speaker 2: Then well, Isaac Newton's got the English translation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just translations from this guy. Let me see. Oh, okay, Isaac Newton, here we go. Uh tis true without lying, certain and most true. Then it says, I don't know if.
Speaker 6: This is a typo, but it says that w C H which okay, which is below, is like that which is above, and that which is above below is like whitey which is below.
Speaker 1: Do ye miracles of one only thing? Sorry, I probably butcher that. And as all things have been and arose from from one by ye meditation of one, so all things have their birth from this one thing, by adaptation. The Sun is its father, the moon its mother, the wind hath carried in its belly, the earth its Norse nurse, the father of all perfection. In ye whole world is here. Its force or power is entire. If it be converted into earth, Separate, separate thou, ye earth from ye fire, Ye subtle from the gross, the gross sweetly with great industry.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a ide. It descends from ye earth to ye heaven, and again it descends to ye Earth and receives ye force of things superior and inferior. By this means you shall have ye glory of ye whole world, and thereby all obscurity shall fly from you. Its force is above all force, for it vanquishes every subtle thing and penetrates every solid thing. So was ye world created from this? Are and do come admirable adaptations? Whereof ye means is here in this Hence I called hermes tristmeagist having the three parts of ye philosophy of ye whole world. That which I have said of ye operation of ye sun is accomplished and ended, And that is.
Speaker 2: It shits I said. I didn't realize what it meant for so many years, and then I started studying all these different energy forms. You know what functoy means means wind and water, Wind and water, that's all. Functoy means. Wind means that this cheat energy is moving away or moving towards. Water means it's collecting. It's right there in the Emerald tablet. They're talking about the same thing in China and over there in England, same thing. What was I telling you? It moves over the outside, it's also on the inside. It's all right there. That's what we need to take a hold of. That is the middle layer we are missing and it's something that cannot be fully understood by the rational mind.
Speaker 4: So headless, let me ask you something. Yeah, this technology that we're all using right now to talk to each other, is this hindering us in your opinion?
Speaker 2: Or it?
Speaker 4: Can it be kind of like part of this?
Speaker 2: I think it's it's an extension of it. It's a it's a repeat of it. It's the thing that is the uh simulacrum that can exist without it.
Speaker 4: Simulacrum.
Speaker 2: Yeah, simulacrum is like an imperfect simulation of the thing.
Speaker 4: That's our life. Yes, yes, just discovered the answer to life on in my Patriots podcast.
Speaker 2: So yeah, if if we if we can get back to that emerald tablet conscious Now, that emerald tablet is what gave the Kaibali on the seven principles. That's that's what it is. That's where he's going. Now they're talking about the sun and the moon, right, all of this conscious energy comes into the earth and out of the earth, and they keep talking about how that works. These people were down they were finding this subtle energy and working with it. All these Freemasons, all these Freemasons, George Washington and all the rest of them. They were surveyors. They were the ones who designed all of the cities around us. Why did they do that? Because they wanted to harness that energy for themselves. You look at the structures in Washington, DC. That's no accident. They're harvesting that energy. They're using that energy to keep us under that consciousness.
Speaker 4: Can I ask you something along those lines.
Speaker 3: Are you like a World's Fairs, orphan trains old world type of guy?
Speaker 2: I think there's some truth in it. I mean, what the fuck is an orphan train? Where are they geeting these kids? Yeah, got to set that up as a freemason. All of this shit is done. Look what comes first in these small towns.
Speaker 4: It's lodge.
Speaker 2: It's the lodge. It's always the lodge. They're the ones planning it out, and we just have to live in the world that they create for us. That's where the simulacrum comes from.
Speaker 3: So these fuckers, they're like a virus. They got a hold of the simulation and now they're controlling it unless we do what you're saying, which I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know how to go about this.
Speaker 2: It's really easy. You take a bucket, you fill it with concrete, all right. You put inside that bucket all of the messages you want to exist between the earth and the sky, right, and then you go out there and you sing over it every day as it dries. That's the homphulist. That's the same idea as what they were doing in ancient Greece. That's where you get the messages from. You've got to harmonize with those energies as they move over the land. It's a read write program. It's not something you need to find out there. It's gonna come to you.
Speaker 1: That's what I think monits are about to an extent.
Speaker 2: Binga.
Speaker 4: I just thought about something as you were saying that, Like, you guys, remember the movie What the bleep do we know.
Speaker 3: What you're just saying. I think that's the people that know what's really going on. They made that movie as a sy op to make that shit look stupid, like when you're yelling at your water glass or you're singing to it nice like that movie is retarded. But they also make all these concepts that you're talking about look fucking retarded.
Speaker 2: Fourth phase of water check it out. They talk about the easy zones. Right when you put a hydrophilic substance like a jel.
Speaker 4: I'm a soap maker, so I know what hydrophilic means, Yes, you do.
Speaker 2: It means water loving. When you put that substance into the water, in easy zone forms at about a micrometer out from that substance. That micrometer is the orderly manifestation of those molecules, and it forms this little easy zone. On one side of the zone, you've got a positive charge. On the other side of the zone, you've got a negative charge. You can harvest the energy from that water itself. You know where it gets this energy from the sun, from ultraviolet light. That's what charges the water and allows it to do this. You can't make those easy zones in darkness. And when you heat up the water. Victor Schauberger says, it becomes lazy. He was talking about the fourth phase of water without even knowing what it was. Right. So, on these different temperatures, in these different scales, you're getting different properties of this substance. We think we know so much about what we know nothing about. Right, So when you're thinking about the waves in the water, what kind of easy zones are forming? Here's another aspect when the easy zones are broken up by the different substances that you put into that water, the different energies you put into that water. It knocks molecules out of this lattice. It's literally producing a memory chip inside of that water. That's exactly what they were talking about. But they didn't know what they were talking about because they didn't do the work on fourth phase of water. You hear anybody else talking about the fourth phase of water, No, but it's been scientifically proven. If they implied the fourth phase of water into medicine right now, we wouldn't kill Medicine wouldn't be the third leading cause of death in America.
Speaker 4: But hey, is it really profitable that way?
Speaker 2: Right? Right? This is what I'm saying. We've got to at least start in this process of getting back to that middle layer of energy that we've lost out on through materialism.
Speaker 1: You know, you're saying stuff about like water and energy and all that stuff, and like, I think, I like too far out there and to keep harping on this ice stuff. But like even like I didn't know this, and this was stuff that I had learned from you know, Lisa who's in the chat, can correct me if I'm wrong, but like, you know, learning how the eyeball works, Like you know, you have fluid in your eye and like you have light going in there, and like it converts into like an electrical impulse at the optic nerve and shoots up into your brain. I mean like literally, like the Grateful Dead symbol, in my opinion, is actually showing you the conversion.
Speaker 2: And you're.
Speaker 1: You know, and think about this and think about this. The whole thing is that that will change, you know, because of that stuff changing, your pupil will either get bigger or smaller. What were they all about LSD changing the size of your pupil?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the fucking Grateful deads of the CIA's shittiest band. Like they're not I'm sorry people out there that like the Grateful Dead, but some of.
Speaker 1: Their music it's just it is what it is. Like, you know, same thing with Pink Floyd.
Speaker 2: People in Masonic temples and dose them all on acid just to see them freak out. These people are sadists. Have you heard stories about the Grateful Dead They do just ship to their followers.
Speaker 4: They are one of like MK Ultra's most successful projects.
Speaker 2: Really unreal and these people are all NPCs, and we're all on the verge of becoming NPCs. That's the real fight in life is to actually find that meaning and not to fall into somebody else's fucking meaning.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: That's really the battle we're up against. That's what the info war is all about. It's not about supporting.
Speaker 4: And they even hijack that with fucking fake Bill Hicks, like the info Wars.
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 4: That's like the Nike of fucking alt media. Though, I know, but hey, that's what I'm saying. It's like, it's great. It's too bad one of us didn't claim it.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, dude, there's something about power. It does something to people. Oh here's here's something I wanted to bring about. The eye stuff. What if everything looks like the eye to you, because it's not just absorbing the conscious energy from the universe, it's reflecting it too.
Speaker 1: Well, does reflect the eye and people don't know a lot of people know that either it does push out actually energy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the camera to me is like us trying to recreate the eye.
Speaker 1: Even put it this way, put it this way, if you This is just my from my experiences, and I think if people are someone into meditation and you can feel your chakras. If you were to meditate and kind of like if you can like feel your chakras and actually feel your your third eye one, if you were to start to push that actually towards your eyes, you will see some real fucking top not, fucking sci fi fucking effects. Then you'll be like, I've seen that in fucking movies. Maybe you know that looks like a tornado. It's fucking really weird. You'll start to see shit in your mind's eye if you start actually feel like if you're trying to push on a chakra, if you're doing it to your eyeballs, you will start to see shit appear in your fucking eyeballs. Man, I'm telling you, it's fucking weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And once you get into that zone, you're you're dowsing without rods. You're seeing energy that's there, but other people think of it like it's fucking not. But it's there, and the flow is moving all around us and through us, and through the animals around us and the people around us, and all the rest of that shit is having an effect. This is why spiritual self defense is so fucking vital, and nobody even knows where to start on that. They'll say, oh, yeah, you do this ritual and then it'll protect you. And it's like, no, you have to know what you're doing. And you can't know what you're doing without knowing what you're seeing, knowing the energy around you. And it's been so destroyed by all these neo pagans who are just repeating from a book.
Speaker 4: Neo pagans. I like that. I have not heard that one, But there's neo everything.
Speaker 2: Go to a New Age bookstore, you'll find them.
Speaker 3: I've got I've got like ten within a fucking rocks throw from my house to be able to check that out.
Speaker 2: I fund like they've got crystals in there, They've got incense in there. It's great for getting focused, it's great for getting calm, it's great for getting you know, a book about you know, some lesbians doing some stuff to each other under the full.
Speaker 4: Moon, scissor fullma and scissoring is the best.
Speaker 2: What was I saying about sex and culture? What was I saying about that?
Speaker 1: Thrown off? So I don't know. I don't know. Well, it's getting if you want, we can, we can wrap it up with whatever you want to end it with if you don't mind rody at like an hour and forty two minutes.
Speaker 2: Check out the Oh here's another one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not like cutting you off now, if you've got another ten to fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, oh, okay, yeah, okay. You've heard of the state Minnesota, right. Minnesota comes from the word mini goto, and mini gota literally means navel of the world. Right. How far were they separated from the Greeks? Why are they all using the same concept? Everywhere you go, you're finding these batalistes, You're finding these ownfullest.
Speaker 4: Many navels, and.
Speaker 1: They're all right, oranges and oranges.
Speaker 2: This is how you behind mind. You have to have all of the sky flowing into one source, all of the blood flowing into that one source, connecting you from the sky to the earth, and it's all around you. It could be anywhere you wanted to be. They say navel of the earth, but that's that's sort of like a misnomer. They're they're talking about the center of everything, you know, because the navel is the center of the body. But it's not about that. It's about the center of all of your people. Where's your people's center? I know we have people around us, but do we have a center point? Do we have a place to derive strength from? The only stones we go and visit are the ones that are on top of our dead loved ones. Where do you think they got that concept before? You know, maybe we should have a family stone instead of just a headstone. Maybe that's a living stone instead of the dead stone.
Speaker 4: Well, what do you think about the concept of burying remains?
Speaker 2: It comes from the idea. Okay, so you always find the evergreens inside of the cemeteries, right, so they would have a family tree. Right. Have you guys ever seen the language ogum? Ogum's a Celtic language, and it's the language of the trees, right, And it's these hash marks that they would put on these on these big pillars. Right. So the very first gods, the ones that existed before all these statues and everything else, all these idols, they were just poles, poles in the ground that would unite the earth to the sky or to the ground. Right, this pole everyone would worship around, right because this this is part of your family tree. You would be buried under your family tree. This is where we get these concepts from. So as the tree keeps growing with the family as it grows too. We were all connected to these trees, right, And if you go back to the Proto Indo European languages, they're always talking about being connected to these trees. This is why you know they've got the laurel wreath on their heads. This is why the oak is the royal oak. Right. These trees are a reflection of us. Have you ever heard the song by Oh what's it called? Oh shit kids? It's the song is called kids. I know you've heard it before.
Speaker 4: It Yes on it.
Speaker 2: A family of trees wanted to be haunted.
Speaker 3: That line meant because it's like, we come from the trees, we come out of the How the fuck do those guys.
Speaker 4: Know about that ship?
Speaker 1: I mean even look at like, you know, Twin Peaks. David Lynch constantly yeap yes.
Speaker 4: And also I want to point out the fucking Back to the Future movie, the Twin Pines hotel, and they have that nine to eleven predictive programming in that scene. It's like Twin Pines, Twin Peaks.
Speaker 1: I think Back to the Future is all about magic anyway.
Speaker 2: To be fair, though, at that Twin Pine scene he ran over one of the pine trees when he was back in the past in the gloreum yep. So it went from twin pines the single pine because he ran one of them over.
Speaker 3: Well that that that means that after those twin towers collapsed, they put up one tower in Memorial Tower.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, absolutely, I think we should wrap it up there. I mean, this is a great episode Michael J.
Speaker 3: Fox's his apparents on fucking occult rejects or in my Patriot whatever.
Speaker 2: We got to get that middle layer. What's in the middle layer. That's your belly button. That's your belly button, that's your middle layer of energy. We've got to connect with it.
Speaker 1: I think it can't just.
Speaker 2: Be the big and the small. It has to be everywhere.
Speaker 1: I think, like your stomach, your heart, and your brain. You have to sink up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what we should be meditating on. That's what takes us back to ourselves. Because if you're not there, you're up in your head and your head's full of ideas. It's somebody else fucking put there. You know, somebody else's words. All those words are coming from the beehive of the omphulis in our society and We don't even know where that is, you know, is it?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: What's that place up in New England where they land at Plymouth Rock? Is Plymouth Rock? Our ownfulless?
Speaker 4: God? I hope not.
Speaker 2: It might be. I don't know. I've never been there.
Speaker 4: Hey, if you check it out, let me know how it is. I'll take a trick if you think it's interesting, keep popping up, keep an.
Speaker 2: Eye on him.
Speaker 1: Uh. Thank you both very much for jumping on tonight. That was a very very good chat. Like I said before, I always enjoy having you on and having Colby co host. It's always a very interesting and just goes all over the place, but a really good talk, you know, keeps me thinking this is the right here. Yeah, yeah, like yeah, this ship is, this ship is.
Speaker 4: It's very interesting and I mean I try to like throw ship at him to get him, and he fucking just comes back with fire every time.
Speaker 1: I appreciate.
Speaker 2: I'm a juggler, man, I'm a juggler juggl yeah, Cloud, oh man, we could do clowns all day, man, you know, the American clowns.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I had I think this should be a whole fucking episode talk about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had thrash on for two episodes. I don't know if you've heard it or not, Baby, check it out. He definitely did cover you know, Native Americans and clowns, and it's just, yeah, motherfuckers, we're looking like beetlejuice back then.
Speaker 2: You know, they were like midwives.
Speaker 4: They were when you go to Hawaii and watch their fucking like warrior dance, grown shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you see they're making the motions of trial and error where they felt the energy move through them. Right, So using that same concept in your own life is going to allow you to hone the ability to master that type of thing. And here's the thing. Synchronicities are sticky conscious energy. Right. All of this stuff is working in harmonics, but it's sticking to other forces. And when you've got that stickiness happening to you, it's leading you somewhere. It's showing you something. You're going from the unknown to the node. That's what synchronicities represent, is that movement from the unknown to the note. And you're like, what does this mean. It doesn't matter what it means. It means you're on a path. It's taking you forward. That's that conscious energy. Follow it, you know, I made a mistake when I was a kid of having like premonitions and then saying, well, what if I do something different, Because right now it's happening, what if I do something different? It was taking me someplace. It wasn't malicious, but you just called it a mistake. Though, Yeah, that's what I did, and that was a mistake.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: Well, Also, what you're talking about right now, it reminds me of the THEA episode that you guys did together, because there's those fucking dance moves that they did. Yes, in the face of danger.
Speaker 2: Moving on the outside and the inside. Remember that you'll feel it in both places. Like I've been having crazy freaking pressure on my third eye today. I'm like, that means it's gonna be a great episode. I feel that.
Speaker 4: I feel like this is one of the better ones we've done.
Speaker 1: Nice, nice, Good for you man. All right, all right, we'll wrap it up now. Uh hell, Liss, I'll let you plug yourself first. Let everybody know where where you can be found, where you have your own show and stuff and your social media.
Speaker 2: All right, I've got the Headless Giant podcast. It's on Spotify. I just did an episode today with a woman from Germany. We're talking about data lists, data lists. He was the one who constructed the labyrinth. His son was Icarus, right, so talked a little bit about the armful oft too. I've just been on that mfulist kick because I have no idea.
Speaker 4: Is that out, like I could listen to it, right to it right now. I'm got it. I'm gonna go wash dishes and put your shit on.
Speaker 2: Awesome, man, awesome, very nice, thank you, So check that out. Also, I'm doing Twitter spaces with Corrine Atlas. I think you might have heard. I did an episode with her about Sicily, Sicily and the big volcano that was happening over there. That was an interesting time, dude. And now we're seeing all the smoke. You know, it's normally associated it blots out the sky, and now we're seeing the smoke. That's a strange sort of coincidence right there. So check out that episode. We talk a lot about Hi Festus god blacksmithing, and also he's down there with Typhoon, which is the snake god. Back to that snake energy. So check it out. Thank you for having me, of course.
Speaker 1: And I got all your links down in the bottom now and there will be out when it drops on podcast. If you're listening on audio. His links are in the bottom as well with the show notes. And last but not least, Colby, thank you very much for jumping on tonight with me. Let everybody know where they can find your amazing show as well.
Speaker 3: Well, I just want to start out by saying, hy Festus sounds like the next hot std that's going to hit us and what a great name. You can find me on fiercyplaytime dot com that'll take you to the video format for my main show and anywhere Audio Disinfobation with the lovely at You Truth cast Dusty over on Twitter. Every week we drop some shit where we just try to troll the world and make as many fucked up comments as we can and you know, neither one of us usually win. We end up just you know, with this negative energy, this black goo. But you know what, I am a court jester at heart, so you can find that one anywhere other than YouTube and Apple.
Speaker 4: They're too good for us.
Speaker 1: So thank you very much, and yes, all your links are on the bottom as well. Thank you both very much for coming on. I know I said that before, but thank you again, and everybody in the chat, thank you. That's what's up. We have a lot of people talking currency. Riddler, thank you very much for some of the stuff that you're dropping. That is what's up man for sure. And mind Hack, thank you very much. Lisa was in there today dropping stuff as well. That's why you go live, so you could, you know, all join in and drop some of your knowledge of the topic yourself.
Speaker 4: And I just want to say hi to my mom, you know, she's she's she's our biggest fan. Nick I feel like you kin thank you for watching Headless. She also texted me and she said he would be a great teacher. So everyone.
Speaker 1: Nice, that's what's up. Nice all right. So yeah, that is the end of That is the end of another n Y Patriot episode and until the next one, everybody be well. Lada