Speaker 1: Good morning everyone. How are you today?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Diego Dwayne, give me one second. I just got to say this real quick, and I'll get you on this throw. Does anybody ever see office space? I hope so, because this will make no sense if you haven't. It's not that I'm lazy, Bob. It's that I just don't care. I have eight bosses, Bob. When I make a mistake, I've got eight people come in to my desk to let me know about it. Yesterday, I thirty seconds after I said, wasn't that singer in the Velvet under Ground also named Ido? Thirty seconds afterward, I said, Nope, that was some other person. I had so many emails telling me that I stop. All right, So now that's out of the way, let's get into it. Hello morning. Let me see if I can just bully up to the screen later. And what's up, buddy?
Speaker 3: Check check one too? Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: You sound great to me?
Speaker 3: Awesome?
Speaker 1: And uh, just so you know, since we're solving mysteries to day, I got my Scooby Doo shirt on.
Speaker 3: All right. We would have gotten away with it if it weren't for those meddling kids. Yes, and we are those meddling kids this morning. Is that crazy crime with you, Daniel, Yes, yes it is. Thank you.
Speaker 1: For those of you out there. Can let me just remind you real quick, give me one second, Jane, I will fix that other thing that I just saw your email about too. I missed an e but let me go ahead and I'll take.
Speaker 3: Care of that.
Speaker 1: But let me just wep me show you guys real quick. So today at around eight twenty pm in Pacific time, I'm going to be forty five guys. That's insane. But just so you know, another way to get the goal for the computer is to click this little guy right there. All right, it's just like a super Chat's pretty cool that Rumble seems to have their own and that becomes a If that becomes a trend, that'd be pretty cool too. And the one right next to it is the subscribe button, and it's kind of like a Patreon, believe it or not, and that would be a monthly thing at five. So those are in there as well as the gifts and go that goes directly to the campaign for the computer. All right, now that that's out of the way, cool, let's go to it. Man. You need some screens to share. Hey, thank you, Happy birthday to me, he says, and then Colleen says, happy birthday. Hope you got the book you on.
Speaker 3: I haven't.
Speaker 1: I haven't found it yet, but I hope.
Speaker 3: So I hope it comes your birthday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna be forty five about I think my mother had me at like eleven twenty pm Eastern time, so it would be eight o'clock here, my daughter, like, I remember the exact time. It was five five pm. Yeah, uh, thank you Frize. Oh no, I think we lost the internets. This happens on the deep Share pack. I asked a couple of times. So hopefully it comes back.
Speaker 3: There we go. All right, you got me now, yep.
Speaker 1: You are moving again. Sweetures beginning.
Speaker 3: So it's your birthday today? Yes, nice, I didn't hear you. You said something about you being born at eleven something or other.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, eleven twenty pm Eastern and I think it was if I remember correctly my mom's story. I was there, but I wasn't really paying attention at the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right right. I was born in the middle of the night, my mom tells me. Yeah, sometime early morning.
Speaker 1: My mom said it was like after eight hours of labor, and I'm like, are you just trying to make me feel bad about something else, because you do that a lot.
Speaker 3: Oh half birthday man.
Speaker 1: Thanks buddy. All right, so we got lots of things that talk about. We've got Yeah, Nico demis on the on the ground on location finding out some stuff that was pretty cool. He went to the Brandeis Library, got you like, I think he probably took a picture of an entire book because they went to microfiche for him. It was interesting.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure how much of all of that we want to reveal at this point, because still gathering. Yeah, and we're still gathering, and we're already running into issues uh four or four errors or whatever they are, and workers that aren't there, employees that aren't there, machines that aren't working anymore, out of order all of a sudden.
Speaker 1: So oh, so he went back a second time since he talked to me then because I know he was there the other day. So then he went back and there was all of a sudden he couldn't get to stuff. Fun.
Speaker 3: No, No, that was the first visit. Well, the second visit, you were there months ago, just to sort of do a recon right, right, But things have changed since then, and so I think it's all going to be okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the actual person who handles the American Freeze wasn't there that day, so they said.
Speaker 3: Right, And so I don't know. I found it amazing. I mean, we could talk about this all day long, just how amazing that is, but I really would rather keep that kind of on the down low for now. Yep. So, yeah, we definitely got boots on the ground and there are people out there doing things and contacting both of us, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: And the reason that he can be more successful in his next run is what you're saying, right, So it's not too public, yes, yes.
Speaker 3: Well, because you know, we're starting to see, as we are showing the last couple of Wednesdays, that this idea of Frankism is kind of into the mainstream lexicon. So I could see them circling the wagons pretty quick if they if they started to see that we were getting catching on to Brande's right.
Speaker 1: That's because I mean, like that's the lynchpin the way we look at it. Yeah, a lot of things happened in this world.
Speaker 3: He's a key guy. This is why we call him the maker of our modern day social contract. And so I also want to say that you know, you and I haven't talked this week at all about what we were going to do. What I thought last night and this morning when I was preparing without seeing your email, that I wanted to talk about how we got here? Yeah, because this is what that's that's what I named the show, Yeah, right, right, this is When I saw that this morning, I was like.
Speaker 1: Of course we're on thength friend.
Speaker 3: What's his name, Beck, the guy that we've been Yeah, yeah, he says that in that uh scientific management episode, And we're going to go back there because there's some more key quotes we're going to pull out of there because we want to show how we got here. This is how Bulletproof started to begin with right and we I thought that that was the first logical question that everybody awakening should be asking themselves.
Speaker 1: How did we get right? And just for people out there, if you want to follow along right directly on the website, I'm not sure or if you're got the ability to do so or not, but bulletproof hub dot com all right, and there's links there for videos other than ours, like there's the deep Share podcast where I think it's like twelve episodes or ten episodes where he was on. And there's another one called what heck is it missing?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Physical?
Speaker 3: Is it visible there for you now? It is?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay. So I just want to show you something because I'm saying all of this this morning. So there's the Rise of the Expert Series.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: So it's a ten part series on how we got here. This explains everything. When you're done with that ten part series and you have a knowledge of how we got here, you're going to see this world in a completely different way and as close to reality as there is. And then we did a podcast for each article with my very good friend Andy Ross at the Deep Share and we're working on thinking about spitballing future projects too. We're just not sure which direction we want to go. So then I've I've been on the Missing Link several times. We've also gone over all of those articles. They came and dropped in on me. I don't know if I told you this, but they came in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's at the farm.
Speaker 3: It was really an amazing meeting. And then Forbidden Knowledge News, we've been on there four times, kind of talking.
Speaker 1: About the show. Okay, because it has maybe that was something that you wrote as like an article.
Speaker 3: That's with another friend of mine, Chris Matthew. So I just was doing all of these interviews that kind of at the same time, and then I've got you our interviews here with Bolbusters. Now at the bottom you can.
Speaker 1: That was that that you just recently added right those links within the last hour. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Cool. I wanted to come here up to and ready so that people can actually click on and everything that's available to them.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And so we've been covering the Scientific Management article part two and I think we're pretty much through that right.
Speaker 1: Uh. Yeah, I think I think there may have been more things we might have been considering adding to it, just to spice up the details. Yeah, Like the Abraham Flexner thing is something I'd like to address if we ever get our overhead wrapped around that. But that and whether or not he was at any way integral in the whole Morgan though, because we know he was integral part of the whole creating of the Federal Reserve and making that pass and all that, So knowing that and knowing how it ties into all the a holes that went to Jackyl Island and all that too, Morgan Thaw. He made a quote apparently so so they say was to Wilson basically outlining because who hell does that anyway, but outlining to the to his co conspirator. I guess how they're going to put us in this pledging type of situation where we would become the collateral for this federal reserve and and and the debt. And it was pretty concise. And that's how this born into slavery situation that we have occurred, the minor estate and all the other stuff, and how it's kind of there's a lot of different ideas out there as to whether you know, sovereign this and that is a is a dead end or a trap, whether or not there's another way to do it. But how the hell do you get out of this? You know, this commercial contract, this commercial law, this maritime law, this Roman law, and how it dominates your life and how you become subjugated. You know, until you claim that minor state or dissolve it, you are still in the all caps, you're still a pitixiou sent the entity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and how to opt out would be the first logical question after figuring out how we got here right right? Well, like this is a perfect step by step deductive way of realizing we've got an issue, taking responsibility for it, and then finding a way to you know, get out of it. And so we show through our work with the farm you can start to do and we've got friends out there doing this now that have been successful. You start a microgreen business for less than a thousand dollars and you can already have one foot out of the sick world and be selling microgreens making you know, two three four hundred dollars a week to start.
Speaker 1: So you're talking like actually like sprouted, Like are you talking like sprouted vegetables like sprouted broccoli, micro greens and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Right, Microgreens is a it's it's a sort of a newer thing that's come along. I wouldn't say it's a fad or anything, because it's it's a very easy way to get veggiees, especially in the winter. So we did a micro green winter box. But yeah, so if anybody's trying to get out of this world, we're also showing, you know, solutions to get out of it, real life solutions.
Speaker 1: Right, how did we get here?
Speaker 3: Yeah? This one US Supreme Court justice and his cohorts, you know, are the makers of our modern day social contract, the literal matrix when you really understand what happened there, and then how the hell do we opt out of this is the next logical question. So we are actually persevering to talk more about that particular aspect what you just mentioned. The sovereignty of the individual. You know, sovereign citizen is kind of an oxymoron, right of course, beyond even that sort of thought process, and try to find a sovereignty for the rugged individual.
Speaker 1: I would say I had I had a PLEA officer one time asked me that because I was saying telling truth about how you know, he was trying to get me a shit about something, and I was like kind of firing back because I had been doing a lot of research and I had been getting screwed over my entire life by officers. And He's asked me, are you a sovereign citizen? And I'm like, and I just had nothing to say back. I'm like, I didn't even fucking ever consider that kind of crap before. And he's like, he's like, I'll oh rust you right now if you'm like I never said yes, you have pieces, you know, what I mean, Like, you can't even just not sign an a ticket because if they write refuse down there, that's your signature. It goes over the same fucking life. You have to actually write that. You you know, I forgot the verbiage. But on Sovereign Living, which don't let the name feel for you, he's not messed up in that sense of how to navigate Sovereign living on YouTube is a good channel to check out. He goes through it, he does. He has some really messed up views of you know, Trump the Savior. Unfortunately, still I don't know how logical man who worked on airplanes and aircraft and is that smart they still have this blind spot when it comes to things.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, well, most most people are compartmentalized. They're institutionalized literally, right, They're in an institution, so they're not gonna be able to see things. They're gonna have a knowledge shadow, just like we have rain shadows in nature.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I would think though, if you if you know the system itself, you would know the traps and you would know that it wouldn't be for the present to fix in the first place. You know, it's not how you would fix a system that the system itself is what needs to go. You know, why would you still try to work within it and think that you have this you know, this guy to come in and take it all down. I mean he goes into the hole. You know, three generals showed up and asked him to become It was like shot up the cuman on ship, you know. But everything else says, I mean, it's pretty it's pretty logical, and it makes sense and it checks out, and he knows all the titles and all that stuff when it comes to the law.
Speaker 3: So anyway, statutes are getting tripped up by hopium or nationalism, nationalism or patriotism. These are aspects of progressivism that they invented. You know, Theodore Roosevelt. There's not a more nationalistic president, I don't think, or patriotic image of false president than Theodore Roosevelt. And this is the first progressive presidential platform nineteen twelve, the Bull Moose Party.
Speaker 1: So right, that was kind of like an inverted way of looking at nationalism though. I mean, when you have there's a certain guy from Germany who was a nationalist too, and he had a whole much better success rate when it came to making his country strong again. So, I mean nationalism is a good thing if you're trying to preserve who you are and maintain your species before it's wiped out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, And I would say, like anything, those two words nationalism and patriotism are you know.
Speaker 1: They're considered a mental disorders according to the big huge book that they come out with every year or every so many years.
Speaker 3: Well, nationalism would be directly opposed to internationalism, right, This was the whole idea to make subservient our national states and to create a for a national, overarching international body that controls all of them. You have to think you can see where they would have looked at it as an enemy. I look at it. You know, we look at things like the beginnings of NFL football games and sporting events, and now they've got giant American flags that are rolled out and you know, oftentimes a military, yes, the military is singing the national anthem. These are the things that are the problem. Right is it the idea of preparedness and efficiency, the idea of collective security, or the idea that we need to be prepared against a foreign entity they that might want to take over the world. As far as we can see there's only been one.
Speaker 1: Well that's the problem in the twentieth century, and that's America, Right. It's the vagueness of flag means something implies this. So I just assume that that's who those people stand for. That's the problem they're waiving. It's just like waving something behind them. There's a completely different plan. I mean, what does a flat that. I understand what you're saying. They're using the props, they're using the plot devices to and then people don't think is this sincere Are they deleting us down a path? Are they just trying to get us to the Hurah? So that we associate this guy means constitution because flag was used. I totally understand what you're saying there. That is absolutely one hundred percent correct. But if we understood that patriotism means we have a responsibility and of duty to uphold and hold them to accountable personally us to the Constitution and those then that's a whole different mindset. Then you're actually preserving that which it's supposed to stand for, not what it's become. Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you want to talk about four and entanglements versus you know, interventionalism, right. That's that's the different definitions of nationalism or patriotism that we're that are conflicting. That we're talking about, is that nationalism and patriotism. Really it's a US foreign policy. Once it goes there, it goes wrong. But to to emphasize American built automobiles and to you know, maximize tariffs against incoming exports or imports that may affect American life, that is sort of the positive aspect of nationalism and patriotism. Right, That we weren't supposed to be involved in foreign entanglements. This is you know, World War One's the first time that America steps off its soil to go and fight wars. Right, So this is the problem the US foreign policy created by Lewis D. Brandeis right, in the same months he's create Israel and US foreign policy and the exact same time, late late summer, early fall of nineteen seventeen, right, And I.
Speaker 1: Mean, look, and that what paved the way, what changed to make us start viewing the you know, the world stage. And I think we can look at a lot of things building up to it, a lot of like key bullet points. But obviously the Federal Reserve Act and that stranglehold of foreign investors in our world, in our you know, backyard. That's when things started to change, when they got a hold of our finances.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when you trace it right down, and it's the progressive movement. The introduction of the progressive movement starts to imply all of these institutional changes in social radical social reform. So you're looking at the Spanish American War two, and then you know, in eighteen fifties you got the First International and Second International. That's what that all is about. Marx is involved in all of this, and he's directly associated with the First International. But that's the idea a movement, an international movement, you know, to instead of a material force of arms and all of this war. So then, yes, the nineteen thirteen the Federal Reserve, and that's what we're going to get into. Here is a little more talk of Brandie. You know, Glenn Beck confirms again this is probably the tenth or twelve time that we've been able to confirm that, let me Debrandized is the architect of the Federal Reserve. This idea of the creature from Jackyl Island. It's plausible, and it probably happened and this is the story that we're told. But there's a deeper context to understand, and that is is that, you know, a US Supreme Court justice is really steering. He's not quite a US Supreme Court justice at this time, but he's the sage advisor to all. He's the people's attorney, very influential.
Speaker 1: That that's the mystery there. But it's not because we understand that he's a Rothschild agent planted right or some old family right. But it's pretty interesting that guy was so influential to recreating our government, you know, in our justice system.
Speaker 3: It's now this is yeah. And this is one of the aspects that we're getting into with Nicodemus is that the death of a month ago is that there's more than just Louis Brandeis's faction of Brandises and they're coming from the same place. So there's they go to Omahon department stores and shopping centers and so you can see that there's a coordinated effort with the Flexner's brand eye all of these men and they're all non practicing Jews, but they fall into underneath the label of reform Judaism, and another name for that again is progressive Judaism.
Speaker 1: Right, and you don't and you don't come out of that uh a zioniness unless you, in fact, were actually a Francis the whole time, you know what I mean? Because that those things are internect because the goals are almost exactly the same.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, So I'm going to go to what he called control freaks in history and this is and we did cover some of this in your previous show.
Speaker 1: Right, Uh yeah, we were, yep.
Speaker 3: And he talks about the introduction of principles of scientific management into society. I think we only got a few, uh maybe ten minutes in, and so I want to keep going with this as a theme because this principles of scientific management is so key to understanding It's a it's really you know, law is important, but the principles of scientific management gets I just I just dropped down the society just as much as law does.
Speaker 1: I wasn't saying it just it just dubbed me this computer. Man, I'm telling you, this computer's got some serious issues. A good thing it didn't cut off the stream. But I just got kicked out. Oh wow, yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: Well I didn't I didn't get kicked out of there, and I know you're everybody about to hear my explanation and my lead up to this clip here should.
Speaker 1: Do a full skrein on this thing. And it doesn't matter. It's audio, right, Uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is just audio, okay. And so he talks about Taylorism progressivism and how it's installed into every aspect of our life.
Speaker 2: Them do what we say and do it quick.
Speaker 4: Perhaps nothing made Taylor more progressive than the fact he was so in love with his own ideas. In his book, he said scientific management should be applied across all of society.
Speaker 2: Quote, the same principles can be applied with equal force to all social activities, to the management of our homes, the management of our farms, the management of the business of our tradesmen large and small, of our churches, our philanthropic institutions, our universities, and our governmental departments.
Speaker 4: This would become music to progressive ears tailors.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, yeah, the tailorism he's actually addressing that that's that alone is an eyebrow raiser, because why are they getting into this when they you know what I mean, they're exposed. They're going to be exposing themselves a little bit. And the system that is controlled up. But yet they're doing it because they want to control and steer it. And once they start talking about it, because they have bigger platforms, they pull the details that matter, they omit them, and then we are no longer even a significant because nobody knows about us, but they know about these guys. So they'll be the arbiters of all this information.
Speaker 3: Yes, and so then we're going to show some of the information that they're missing here, that they're not actually telling you. Okay, just in a minute here, And so seventeen fifty three is the mark that he actually starts talking about Louis Brandeis in his involvement with the principles of scientific management.
Speaker 1: Just before that, when he brought up universities. Real quick, I have a whole new view on why those were established so early. I think it has more to do with the fact that they were like satellites disguise, you could call it for a religious movement, like we're talking about the Roman Catholic influence on our country, Jesuit. But also this other element that is tied end with it, which is this Zionist move maybe not so far back then, but pretty down closed. That's when that started pushing itself over here, but it established itself as these universities because education is the first place you want to go in order to start changing people's views of things.
Speaker 3: Yep, And we show the say, the Association of American Universities is created through the Morrill Act, and it's really brought over the whole university idea here in the West has brought over again from the German historical school, and everything.
Speaker 1: Comes from the same place Russia.
Speaker 3: It's all meant to do the same thing, control society through the opinion of the scientific expert. So when you think about it, that's a that's a psyop too, but it's see.
Speaker 1: I science scientific opinion.
Speaker 3: Right, This is the syop. This is the biggest syop. Is psyop is that we are so behooveing to the the opinion of the scientific.
Speaker 1: Expert because they went to a school and they're smarter than us and they have a piece of paper, and.
Speaker 3: This is the plan. From the beginning. They knew that it was fail safe, fool proof, because they could, they could, and they'd already done this road history, applied the appeal to authority, and as long as you delivered it with confidence, nobody questions you and so this has really been the confidence game that's been played for the last three hundred years, and we're actually exposing it now more better and more in depth than anybody else, showing exactly how this happened, and that of our matrix.
Speaker 1: Matt right, and that assertion that they are you know, like you said, they're they're delivering with confidence. It's it's directed at the people with the lowest level of comprehension because there's more of them, and as long as they're convinced, it doesn't matter. If there's people that get that this would be a you know.
Speaker 3: That's why you Tartary just totally frustrates you and I right. You know, times of people listen to it and follow it and they're like, did you hear this? And did you hear that? And so what are they operating on but the lowest frequency of communication, gossip, hearsay, happenstance.
Speaker 1: In riddles, give somebody something to do to try to figure out, right.
Speaker 3: Keep them distracted, keep them paying attention to other things other than podcasts like this. Okay, so here he talks about brandie'randeis.
Speaker 4: He was one of those guys you didn't want to get into a debate with you know, kind of like Elon Musk, you're certain to lose. The son of a secular Jewish immigrant from Prague, Brandeis was born in Louisville, Kentucky, and mostly grew up there. He was incredibly smart and ambitious, graduating from Harvard Law School when he was twenty years old with the highest grades in the school's history at the time. In eighteen seventy nine, Brandeis started a law firm in Boston with a friend from Harvard, and soon their practice was so profitable that Brandeis started taking on select cases for free. Cases that furthered his progressive ideals for Brandeis that included advancing the idea of rule by experts. This speaks volumes about Brandei's philosophy. Among his papers, a note was once found that he had written himself which said, quote vice.
Speaker 2: Client on what he should have, not what he wants.
Speaker 4: That could practically be the progressive motto in our history textbooks. The nineteen oh eight Supreme Court case Muller versus Oregon is often cited as an example of superhero progressivism at work. Before this case, the Supreme Court had considered it a right of employers and employees to establish a work contract without interference from the state. Brandeis would change that. This case demonstrated Brandeis's passion for rule by experts. He defended the state of Oregon in front of the Supreme Court, packing his brief with over one hundred pages of research and supposed science backing up his theory that women working long hours was quote dangerous to the public health, safety, morals, and welfare. This this progressive argued that the state was correct to restrict work hours for women, rather than allowing employers and employees to set up their own work arrangement. Brand Ice won the case, as he usually did, and he's been hailed as a hero ever since for his brand Ice briefs.
Speaker 3: Okay, so that's the introduction of the Brandeis brief. And you know that social scientific way to argue law all of a sudden set precedences. And this is what we live under today, the rule of law of sociological jurisprudence. So you know, when you start to trace back how we got here and you want to know law or how the UN was created, or US foreign policy or Israel or all of these things that are jumping out at us today as problematic, they all trace back to one guy. So the one thing that the one thing that Glenn Beck isn't telling everybody is that all of these guys are Phi beta Kappa. You know, almost all of these fathers of progressivism are all summa cum laude, magna cum laude, cum laude, top of class, with honors from the highest echelons of American academia.
Speaker 1: And the fraternity itself makes a difference too, because that data that shows you the secret society aspects of what's going on here too, just under a different name.
Speaker 3: Yes, and this is really you know what we want to show. This is what's hiding under the rock, is that you know, they're all creating our future, not through our voting in you know, in in government buildings, but actually in gentlemen's clubs in New York and Washington over cigars and Kangnac like the Century Club, which is where the Bohemian Club comes from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and uh, you know further, Hamamoto brings up another aspect when he does his his shows about the land grants that all these universities rest on, Like that's a whole strange thing too, and it ties into how they were set up, and it kind of it kind of sheds more light onto the fact that this was an invasion. These these universities were more like an invasion.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's what we that's the conclusion we came to too, with the express purpose of, you know, inculcating an entire massive people, you know, under the control of just a few, you know, that conspiracy theory that we all talk about. Well, we're showing the actual creation of it, all right. So at thirty twenty eight he talks about principal scientific management being applied to government.
Speaker 1: And then since when was the federal governments opposed to over rule states? And when it comes to you know, workouts, it's so crazy.
Speaker 3: And since when, It's a great way to ask how did we get here? Since when well, brand Eyes right, once again, brand Eye is there to create the administrative state which we call the welfare state, which everybody thinks was started under FDR note was started for presidents before that with Woodrow Wilson. This is the key aspect of history that nobody's talking about that breaks wide open everything and explains everything and completes the puzzle in a lot of ways.
Speaker 1: You know, I saw Glenn Beck question, looks like a kind of like a and you know flip. If the B was just curled, it'd be like like an ass above silver low type of thing going on right there. Just that little square, which is the square itself is interesting if you look at the Saturn cult just saying, but that could be wrong. Maybe if you're talking about the.
Speaker 3: Glenn Beck logo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it looks.
Speaker 3: With a little lightning bolt between it.
Speaker 1: Oh there's a lightning bolt, is there? Look at that? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Ah, grateful dad to you know, splitting the two aspects of our brain, two sides of our brain. Yeah. Interesting.
Speaker 4: Armed with his magic new rhetorical device, it was time for progressive operatives to do what Taylor's book dictated, apply scientific management to basically everything, but especially government. A little over a year after Taylor's book came out, Louis Brandeis met his ideological twin, Woodrow Wilson. They met just after the Democratic Party nominated Wilson for president. Wilson, the former president of Princeton and Governor of New Jersey at the time of his nomination, was instantly captivated by Brandeis's intellect Wilson biographer A. Scott Berg wrote that brandeis quote as much as anyone would shape the future of Woodrow Wilson's campaign and career. Brande Ie and Wilson a perfect match, two self styled experts, a Harvard man and a Princeton man, like minded about the problem facing America. They both thought America had outgrown the Constitution.
Speaker 1: Can you pause there for a second. I don't think Woodrow Wilson had any of his own ideas. I think they're given him. I think they're putting that onus on him, because then you don't have to talk about the people who basically made him and used him as a puppet to be just standing out in front. I think it permuted you muted?
Speaker 3: Yeah, sorry. So he's bringing likenesses between Woodrow Wilson and brandeis there, right, But he doesn't mention that they're both Phi beta kappa. So Woodrow Wilson, he's the first and maybe the only president in history to have a PhD, and he got his dissertation by writing about the advantages of the British parliamentary system. He's also while he was the President of Princeton, he was the guy that gave out the Rhodes scholarships. So you can see a direct connection between Woodrow Wilson and American establishment Cecil Roads. And then it makes a lot of sense when you see that Woodrow Wilson's in Paris with the Anglo American establishment, you know, Lord Milner and Robert Cecil and these key lieutenants of Cecil Roads creating Cecil Rhodes's dream. The one thing that he wanted before he died was to have British and the United States come together and have one center of control in London and another in New York. And what were they but the Council on Foreign Relations in the Royal Institute of International Affairs.
Speaker 1: This is of England and the and the city of London too, which puts some right back in the Rothschild's control.
Speaker 3: Right yeah. And and that's and you know Cecil Rhodes is a Rothschild agent too. He's down taking uh, diamonds and natural resources from Africa and the scramble for Africa. And this is where they create the whole myth that diamonds are worth something mm hm. So when you want to talk about the multiple veils that are over our heads, if we're just you know, still normy television watchers. It's it's actually quite incredible. So yeah, you're right, I think that that's you know, that's the money center of the world really too at that point London. So it makes sense.
Speaker 1: And that that again once once again, when we talk about fraternities of this sort, if they're in government in places, they're there, by their oaths to one another, supposed to pick you know, help their brothers out throughout their entire lives. So once you get a few of these guys and keep positions, the rest of them will be coming in like the gut, the floodgates are open, and they'll take all kinds of influential positions in government. It's an infiltration yet again.
Speaker 3: And those university college fraternal connections that they make so persede everything else going direct forward for sure. So here they explain how the experts are the ones that are going to fix all of the problems that were created at the Industrial Revolution.
Speaker 4: So we see themselves, Brands and Wilson believe the situation required experts to fix it. They nominated themselves to do it. Wilson was the first president to have a PhD. And progressives were beside themselves about it. The left charge against every non progressive president since Wilson has been that they're just dumb. When Wilson was president of Princeton, he gave a speech title our Elastic Constitution that really should have been a warning sign to America.
Speaker 3: But do you want to make a comment on that one.
Speaker 1: Oh, just just blows my mind that they could have that type of attitude, especially in that time period where people weren't They were just must not have been paying attention. It wasn't TV because I would have outraged people. They would have seen that as a let's bring the pitchforks and tiki torches to the castle, yep.
Speaker 3: And I would say that it did outrage people. It was just because there's no way to really amplify. You know, they're very isolated in regional at that time. Like you say, there was no television, and newspapers by nineteen seventeen were all taken over by JP Morgan. So you know, right, they were able to do what they wanted to do, much like they do today. And actually that compartmentalization is really perfected today on social media. Right, we all live in an echo chamber or a bubble.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's pretty messed up, but yeah, it is. It is what it is. And if we think that we're speaking to anybody, half the time, we're talking to a wall because they don't let you get seen, they suppress yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, So here's some more quotes we'll take out of here quick. Just these are real quick ones and happiness.
Speaker 4: Brandison Wilson had big plans for America, which they dubbed the New Freedom during the nineteen twelve presidential campaign, but when Wilson won the election, the reality was that he still had to work within the constitutional system for the time being, so they needed willing allies in Congress to carry out their progressive bidding. You know, the field of medicine didn't used to draw a distinction between itself and what we would now call holistic remedies. It was just the field of medicine. Something's worked better than others, and that's it. But then, of course came the ex birds. They insisted on things being done in a certain way, which meant that a lot of good treatments for things that we all had taken or our grandparents had done that really did work, went by the wayside. Relief Factor is one of our sponsors and partners on this program, Relief Factor.
Speaker 3: So you can see I think you alluded to this in our last episode last Wednesday. Yeah, you get this attack on holistic remedies in medicine and how you know, the Rockefeller Institute created our modern day medicine and it's Rockefeller's father who's actually the snake oil salesman and these holistic remedies in the ways.
Speaker 1: It was literally a snake oil and a horse thief.
Speaker 3: And more. There was more accusations than that, but the law was chasing that that man around for a long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's actually socialdvs to for sure need all kinds of things going on that guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they think they call them wild Bill, wild Bill Rockefeller. So elastic constitution is another. You know, this is very key to understand that they're trying to move an immovable object because the US Constitution and our right to speak and think freely isn't supposed to be negotiated. It's never supposed to be moved. These are goalposts that are never supposed to be moved. Yet this is all they do that in creating this living moving law to compensate for a ever growing more complex society that's always moving forward. Right, this idea of progress, this myth of evolution that humans always need to evolve. This is we're going back a few one hundred years now, but this is how long this long game has been played, is it? First they had to establish this idea that humans evolve, and then that humans always progress.
Speaker 1: And you have Thomas Huxley being the bulldogs for uh do do's moving forward?
Speaker 3: The idea of the theory of evolution, which is still a theory to this day.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: That pisses a lot of people off to say that, but that is true.
Speaker 1: What's interesting is that there is a club called the X Club that was also in support of that. And then you have everything that Elon Musk does has has the mark of the X on it. Pretty fun, right, at least that's a lot of people say in pretty als Crowley that the circle with the like the thing that looks like the the X men logo, a circle with an X in it is allegedly the true mark of the beast symbol. Interesting, right, yep?
Speaker 3: So four forty five we just want to continue to substantiate that. You know, Louis Brandeis is the chief economic advisor to Wilson, he's the most the closest, most trusted advisor to Wilson. He's the creator of the new freedom. So he's telling people, here's what your new freedom is going to look like. At the beginning of the twentieth century.
Speaker 1: New the news is always thrown under when they're about to vert something.
Speaker 3: Well, one of the great ways you can tell a progressive is the inclusion of the word new is often there, right. So up in Canada we have the New Democratic Party, the NDP, that's progressive, right, and so all you're going to identify there is that there is a third unspoken party that is influencing both. So this, like we say, this starts to make a lot of sense to people that wonder why, no matter which party's in control, does US foreign policy continue unabated, right, doing the same thing, killing people from a good, safe distance. Why for the laste hundred years they still call it Wilsonianism. That's why, because these guys are the ones that created it in the same months of nineteen seventeen that they created it Israel. And we can't say that enough and loud enough, because just look around today and you tell me, any energy that's out there more harmful than US foreign policy and Israel.
Speaker 1: You can't. You couldn't have had revolution if you didn't first have the Federal Reserve. You couldn't have had the Balfour and everything that happened there to bring about Israel if he didn't first conquer us financially here and then you funnel and siphon the wealth of our nation into these programs.
Speaker 3: And perfectly, said Daniel, at a perfect time.
Speaker 4: Louis Brandeis became Wilson's chief economic advisor. Wilson wanted to give Brandeis a cabinet position, but there was strong public pushback because of Brandeis's radicalism, so he remained just an advisor. In that role, Brandeis was one of the chief architects of both the Federal Reserve Act and the new Federal Trade Commission. The Federal Reserve was absolutely transformation. It created twelve regional reserve banks controlled by the Federal Reserve Board. Naturally, board members were pointed by the President, but this government monolith would have power to adjust the interest rate, regulate banks, and control the nation's money supply.
Speaker 1: Did you say there were no branches? Did he say, there was I'm sorry, twelve.
Speaker 3: Twelve federal banks dispersed around the United States.
Speaker 1: That's that alone, I think is symbolic the number, the.
Speaker 3: Number, right, Yeah, well, well I'm not sure if that includes the one in Washington, like the Federal Reserve itself, Otherwise it'd be thirteenth if it didn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's interesting.
Speaker 3: Woodrow Wilson lands in Paris for the nineteen nineteen Paris Peace Conference on Friday the thirteenth.
Speaker 1: Oh, now that's the anniversary of state that they wanted to Yeah, that's the anniversary of the quote unquote betrayal of the Templars.
Speaker 3: So it took further your point that you made about having to establish the Federal Reserve as a foundational aspect before they could move forward. We'll let this run another forty five seconds or so.
Speaker 4: Just weeks before Wilson took office, the sixteenth Amendment was ratified, allowing federal income tax. Wilson then signed in the first peacetime federal income tax law in US history, and the only Republican Senator to vote for it was Robert la Folette. Wilson considered it his duty and right to lead Congress by the nose who accomplish his agenda. He forced himself on Congress more than any other previous president. He was the first since John Adams to give a State of the Union speech in person before Congress. Most previous presidents rarely visited the Capitol Building, but Wilson used an office in the Capitol as often as three times a week. The strong arm the legislative process. Wilson had barely been in office for a year when one journalist remarked, quote, the vital fact in any present American politics is the enormous control, if not a sendency, which President Wilson is exerting over Congress. Republican Senator Albert Cummins of Iowa told his Senate colleagues.
Speaker 2: Quote, the influence which has been exerted by the President upon members of Congress, an influence so persistent and determined that it became coercive, is known to every intelligent citizen of the United States. It ought to humiliate us all somewhat when we'd look around and find that the people generally not only understand the surrender of our rights and privileges, but observe it with a certain degree of satisfaction.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, we're showing just how much influence the progressive movement has at this point. La Folette is a key guy, the guy with the huge head of hair, but it's really brandized. It's directing everything.
Speaker 1: You know. It's interesting too because, you know, showing that Wilson was, you know, expending a lot of energy to push this stuff forward. They there's quotes and books that I've read about him being the perfect scoundrel for the position because he was absent of morality and all this other stuff. I've read books that Michael S. King wrote that have you know, quotes just being transferred, so it's it's not like it's made up or his opinion, it's it's actual quotes from people who were involved in it. So for him to then write in a memoir or whatever the hell was, you know, warning about the very thing that he created, is just they do this, they do that, and then then historians will be like, look, he didn't understand what was going on, or he was trying to warn us. And then Eisenhower, who murders like the tons of Germans, who you know, flips the Geneva convention upside down. So these people who he's got control over have no rights, and what he's generalized on are murders them all by starvation and other means, and then goes on ahead to be basically a communist president in our government. He says in his farewell address something about the military industrial complex, as if that wasn't something he worked for hand in hand, And a lot of people will dissect that and say he was warning the the what you're seeing there is he's warning of a threat to their power by the people if it's not squashed, not the other way around.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 1: People interpret it as like he's telling his other people be careful because they could always do this and that.
Speaker 3: Well, regardless of its his intent or purpose. The military Industrial complex was created in nineteen seventeen too, Right, This is board and the executive orders that Wilson makes, and who do they put at the head of it the chairman but Bernard Baruk and who is he but the lone wolf of Wall Street? Also Phi Beta Kap. Yeah, so Sita also sort of underline what you just said about Wilson and keeps in mind that Louis Brandeyes is a key speech writer for Wilson too. Okay, so I'm just going to play a clip from our The History of Propaganda channel on YouTube where we go into sort of the documentary style of content.
Speaker 1: Just one quick, real thing I would want to read it so that you know, to talk about, uh, make about the same period of the United States. A Jew, Bernard M. Beruch, advisor to Presidents Wilson and FDR, said to a Committee of Inquiry of the American Congress, I probably have had more power than any other man has had during the war. And some added he might have said, we Jews had more power than any of you Americans had during the war, and it would have been true. Yeah, And I mean if when you look at what was going on there, it would make sense that all their wishes were being fulfilled.
Speaker 3: Yes. And we'll see if I can get to another quote here in a sec that's actually very famous in the alternative media world, conspiratorial world. It's a great admission and it comes directly from Woodrow Wilson's New Freedom, the first sentence of which is written by Woodrow Wilson, and he says, I did not write this book. That's the first thing that's written in there. And so who who wrote it? But this guy named Hale and probably brandied those are the two key speech writers for Wilson at that point. So you wanted to talk about Wilson and just his intent, and.
Speaker 1: There's him wash his hands of it. Was that him doing this with the you know, I didn't write this. Is that him washing his hands?
Speaker 3: Quite possibly? Quite possibly because in the before he dies he also has some other quotes in which he he admits that he may have been the worst president in history, right, and let energies, he didn't understand.
Speaker 1: That's what I was. That's what I was saying, like, you can't do you can't you know, actively and with such high energy, be forcing me and pushing this stuff to turn upside down the constitution and then bells all of a sudden, Yeah I was bad. Well, no shit, you knew that the whole time.
Speaker 3: Well, and we see that pattern in a lot of people. You know, Norbert Wiener does the same thing, the inventor of cybernetics. Later on, he's like trying to distance himself from it all, and he's horrified by how they used his feedback loop to create war and kill people. And it's like long after you made your money though, in Arbert, and you're not about to get back in right, and you are a disciple of your father, just like Woodrow Wilson's a disciple of his father who actually broke the Presbyterian Church into a north and south.
Speaker 1: Oh wonderful. Hey, did you you know that there's an Edgar Casey aspect to uh to Wilson too, right, there's a what Edgar Casey uh connection?
Speaker 3: He I don't know who Edgar Casey is.
Speaker 1: Get the sleeping prophet. The guy would take a nap and you'd be able to tell you something about you know, what's gonna happen to you, what you can do.
Speaker 3: No, I've never heard of that guy.
Speaker 1: Wilson wasn't feeling well. He had he had talked to Edgar Casey and he'd asked if there was anything, you know, if he was gonna make it, and he's like no. And then within two weeks Wilson was dead.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, I didn't know that. Yeah. Yeah, he dies a abruptly, right. He comes down with a sickness while he's traveling around here. He has all the intent of going for a third term too. This is what they are planning to do. And then he passes away, and that's why they're you know, you don't see the progressives in until FDR, because there's three Democratic presidents or two democratic presidents in between, and they just couldn't gain their trust and influence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he brought down to millions of overgenerations. He very much deserves to be ashamed.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what else is interesting too, is that I see nowadays when I'm doing my research, they'll they'll say that FDR was a Republican. FDR is he's a creator of the welfare state, and he did some damage, and he's the first socialist president, but he was a republicization You go, look, he ran on a Democratic ticket.
Speaker 1: So of course he was out of freaking York going around New York.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's part of the progressive movement as a young man. He's here in World War One in the navy. Right. So just quickly that here's something that we put together on Wilson with his quotes, just to underline what you'd said earlier. Along with Wilson came great expectations presented by newsprint and radio. Is the only man in the world able to settle traditional European frustrations. Frank pok Lippmann, Frankfurter and Cournel House had all been in Paris since October, and the US propaganda operation had had some time to prepare for the president's arrival. He was cheered in the US when he left, and welcomed in Europe with open arms when he arrived, almost as if the general public had forgotten his previous twenty four months in Paul Science Wilson being involved in a war to quote make the world safe for democracy end quote, a striking volte fass after being reelected in late nineteen sixteen largely on his staunch anti war viewpoints.
Speaker 1: I was just writing that down pacifist.
Speaker 3: To interventional warmonger and the international leader of a moral crusade in less than one hundred days. Historians cite several reasons for Wilson's astonishing turnabout, but seldom do they seriously consider those around him, those with influence, those able to persuade the president of the Orwellian belief that war was the only way to peace. Brandeyes, Frankfurter, and Littmann were all near the center of Wilson's inner circle. Each had his ear, and each had profound influence on Wilson's thinking, beyond that of even his own administration. So here's the quote I want to On December tenth, six days after departure from Hoboken, the President summoned members of the Inquiry to his quarters. There. If we are to believe the accounts we see revealed the idealist in Wilson, the President demanding a new order of things. That quote, if it won't work, it must be made to work agreeably. If we can disagreeably if necessary, tell me what's right and I'll fight for it. Give me a guaranteed position end quote. Okay. So that's a famous meeting. And this is why we created the Embers of War part to the Inquiry on the Atlantic, because this is where the Deep State actually infiltrates America, and it's on the boat that they make these plans. They pull in this Inquiry group, the founders of the CFR, and this is where they tell them that, Okay, once we arrive in Paris, you guys are going to be the scientific experts of everything. We're going to rely on you. You give me a winning argument and we're going to go with that. And you know, even my own Secretary of State, Robert Lansing, we're not going to listen see him and you can see it in the body language. Even in the official pictures of Paris Peace Conference. You can tell that there's a battle going on for control and it's the progressives. This deep state. You know, we q Tartari often talks about deep state takeovers. Well, this is when it happened. You took the scientific expert these professors of history and economics, these social science professors at Harvard and Columbia, and infiltrated American government that superseded it's its own departments of influence. So and you see there Wilson's forcing these things through, like you said, right, agreeably if we can, disagreeably if necessary. This is the same things that one of the Werburg said about a one world government, that it's going to happen whether I like it or not. These are all on congressional record. I've got the actual receipts for all of these.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, also, let's look at this real quick, since you brought that up, because this is another statement and I've used this before, but this fits right in here because this is the same type of sentiment. During a visit to Jerusalem, Chime Wiseman had said, speaking to the British authorities. We shall have Palestine, whether you wish it or not. You can hasten our arrival or retard it, but it would be better for you to help us, for unless you do so, our constructive power will be transformed into a destructive power which will overturn the world. That's the same type of sentiment.
Speaker 3: Yes, for sure. So it's the same group of people. It infiltrates America. This is a new world order, right, the illuminati all of these words that we use, but this is how they decided to infiltrate America was through our liberal sentimentalities.
Speaker 1: It crawled right in. They didn't have to. There was no war, there were no shots fires called.
Speaker 3: A vampire needs to be invited in the same things happen here. Is that we invite these policies because they sound good. And today largely when you talk to a liberal and you ask them what that means, and you ask them to define liberalism, they will often say open mindedness, and so then yes, that's fine, but where does where's the limit to this open minded because if you're open to everything, well, we're going to quickly see the world that we have today. Right with horror films and playing such a prominent role and being available to kids of all ages, regardless of what security measures you want to say are there, and parental locks are on the televisions, these children still find these images because they permeate our culture so.
Speaker 1: Deeply self traumatizing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is where it all comes from. You want to talk Frankism, right, this is Luciferianism today, Satanism, all of these things that the q tards are all saying, well, this is the original literal creation of it and the infusion into America of these antinomial uh ideas of degeneracy.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, the world, the world liberal has been injured it as well as everything else. But yeah, but it does. It is like a signature. It's like a like that like liberty, fraternity equality. That's the that's the Masonic lie that they tell other people to get the mob in a in formation, and it's liberty, fraternity quality, impossible equality. That's what's another thing that they call it impossible quality. This is all in the protocols too, Yes, because who was at the and the and the and the Jesuits having a conversation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's noble lives.
Speaker 1: A lodge and yeah, and then and then bringing up that part about sorry, I say again.
Speaker 3: Well, it's unattainable ideals right through noble lives. This is how they've motivated all of these people through progressive mautra.
Speaker 1: They know how to play it out their sentiment and or even though they don't have any of their own, like devoid of any type of like conscience or empathy, they know they know how to operate and push our buns. But the seconds the second term of Wilson, that was a total sham Trojan Horse peace platform, right, and of course they had to have an actual you know, event to have and it and it didn't happen right after Lusitania happened some months later, like maybe eight or something like that. But they had to have their event because I mean then that of course, if your that happens and you have to go to war. But it was all set up. It was all set up at the beginning, just like the same it's happening right now too. Like, oh, I'm gonna solve it overnight, says Trump. You know, there'll be a Ceize fire and they'll be a ran will be will be settled down, everything will be fine.
Speaker 3: And Harris is saying the same thing.
Speaker 1: And this is the same guy who said it preempt a strike. Sounds like a good idea. Yeah, it's like you're talking about sidesus all the time.
Speaker 3: And Janus, do I need to remind Trump cards of Operation warp Speed? Right?
Speaker 1: Why are we letting that guy back when we have this?
Speaker 3: You can't have intellectual honesty and be supporting either one of these candidates or supporting the two party system in general. You don't have any integrity with me if you were cheering for either or paying attention in any way to it. And then if you know it's a sham and you're just watching the document, you're still paying attention to the wrong thing.
Speaker 1: Man, right, erelating your energies and it's influencing your mind. And yeah, exactly. And that's I tried to show some video clips yesterday of the RFK junior, you know, his speech talking about him, you know, pulling out him with Trump in this ridiculous And I couldn't the low level of the comprehension that it was that it was, you know, geared toward, was so obvious to me, and it was raw rah rah hoorah moments. Everybody cheers, everybody chanced the same freaking words. It was so freaking cultish and stupid and so low level comprehension that I just like, I can't get through this, and that Tolsi one. All of it.
Speaker 3: Support. It's low level, just like propaganda posters of nineteen seventeen were, and the sinking a little Lusitania and all of these things that happened back then, the bayonating babies that apparently the beasts of Berlin, all of these this rhetoric, it's all directed at the lowest common voter or lowest common denominator.
Speaker 1: You know, it's an educated voter the most you're doing that stuff. So it was a projection. They're projecting their own sins on other people and calling them the ones. They're doing it right. As long as they get ahead and say it first, then they're the ones. Same thing with law right first one in is the one with the claim exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: That's a great point. So can you see a page there.
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean I can make it bigger so I can read it too, Yeah, And I.
Speaker 3: Can bring it in here because this is directly out of the New Freedom. So this is the Woodrow Wilson's nineteen twelve presidential campaign, and in it it says, since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States in the field of commerce and manufacturer are afraid of somebody. They are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere, so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation.
Speaker 1: Of it, right as if he's not part of it is.
Speaker 3: You know, this is where the kids figure out that something's up, so so the mask gets revealed.
Speaker 1: And that's what's happening right now. And what we're seeing, we're seeing like a completely over control being slowly shown to us to where they're not even trying to hide it anymore, which is still not working to wake people up. But again people will say so if not him, then Harris, it's like, no, we need to stop all of that. I don't know how without you know, standing up in solidarity that would happen. But it's something that needs to be thought about because October September, I mean they're all September is right around the corner. It's two months before the the big show. And if we're not in some sort of you know, World health organization inspired hell by then I don't I would be surprised personally.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, they're gonna have to up the fear for sure.
Speaker 1: And we're fucking shooting at people last year or last time, right, get in the house.
Speaker 3: Right. So, just to further substantiate everything that we've been saying, here's another article, scientific management and Stackhnavism. It's going to be some Soviets last name. A historical perspective of how Taylorism the principles of scientific management goes to the Soviet Union. It's translated in nineteen thirteen or nineteen fifteen, the same year that Frederick Winslow Taylor dies, by the way, and you see that Stalin Lenin Trotsky. It doesn't take much research, it's not very deep, right, you can easily find this information where they all publicly admire the tailor system.
Speaker 1: And is that kind of arming? The same thing that's being adopted and integrated into our country is something that is been heralded by the Bolsheviks, which, by the way, we created and funded and made into a thing and who did that.
Speaker 3: But Jacob Schiff, Warburg's and Brandeis is directing these two men specifically through the Joint Distribution Committee. They're funneling money into the creation of Palestine in the early nineteen twenties with the Palestine Economic Corporation. Jacob Shiff is there. I've shown this picture right. So when you talk about the flipping of the definition of liberalism, also, we've gone over that with one of our last episodes in which we went into the House of Truth, this political salon in Washington, in which they deliberately, implicitly by design, wanted to flip the definition of liberalism. And these same people in nineteen thirty eight coined the term neoliberalism. And so now you're here one hundred years later, and you can see sort of with that much hindsight very clearly, so the conclusions and sort of the long game of these ideas that happened so long ago. So we should be able to, like I say in one of our videos, be able to both bear witness to everything that's been happening and then make the final conclusions. And this is really what we want this great Awakening to come to, is a conclusion that progressivism and this need to always be moving forward at the cost of human health and safety is a bad idea from the beginning, and it should be pretty much entirely thrown out along with this opinion of the expert unless you can argue me something in which I can consider, you know, where it's beneficial, because I think a lot of these ideas that they come up with in progressivism can be good except they're used for bad.
Speaker 1: What does the constitution say when it comes to law itself? What does this say? Just follow that? Because why did we walk away from that in the first place? That would solve the whole expert shit, because why does that supersede what? What the what the written word is they actually pay attention to, you know, that would be that one.
Speaker 3: So the well developed individual is the perfect antidote to a tyrannical government. That's a great quote comes from Jordan Peterson. And I don't like this guy at all anymore. I don't know. He's a controlled opposition, he's a syop, he's a walking siop. We all know that. But he actually helped me learn how to write and through their future Authoring program, And so some of those quotes still resonate with me very very clearly, because they're true that a well developed individual is a perfect antidote to a tyrannical government or a tyranny of any type. A well developed individual will be able to overcome it because they'll be sustainable in their own being. They will be sovereign.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: Progress, progressing to exactly well. The Great Society, industrial democracy, which is what we live in today. This is what brand Is imposed onto us. The Great Society written by Graham Wallace, Fabian founder and Industrial Democracy written by Sydney Webb, another founding Fabian, and they used this. If you go into part seven, eight, nine, and ten, you see how they use this idea of industrial democracy, the great society, a society governed by the pinion of a scientific expert, and how they use those and how Brandeis uses those and is inspired by the Fabians Walter Littman. You know, The Great Society is dedicated to Walter Littman. So you can see the total joining of the American Progressives and the British Fabians, aggressive movement sweeping across the Atlantic, and you know it's all part of the manifest destiny. And you want to go further deeper back. It's probably inspired by the Enlightenment, you know, it's the whole idea of scientific expert or man being greater than God.
Speaker 1: That's where the like psychiatry came out of that, the like the Parisian Renaissance and all that stuff too. It's very interesting how that then is the one of the driving forces in the Soviet Union to get rid of dissonance. Is like, you're mentally ill, Let's put him in a you know, let's make him. Let's black black bag him and pull him out of society because he's a not toning the line. Okay, now I got a question for you and archangel good question. They're you know, good, good statement that you made.
Speaker 3: That's a great question that everybody should be asking exactly progressing to where because you're not going to like the answer. So then my question to you, Daniel is this. We know that they've been using like French expressionist art to demoralize America. We see in my article in nineteen thirteen that they bring over the the Armory shows and this really sends Fishers through America. It's radical introduction of taboo subjects. At the same time that Edward Brenees is doing this by the way on Broadway. But do you think that the whole movement of French expressionist art was inspired by Frankism and this degenerate movement social movement.
Speaker 1: If so, you'd have to look at the quality. Is it uninspired? Is it like corporate art? Is it meaningless? Is it cubism? Is it that's kind of crap that if it, if it pulls away from the creative mind, it makes everything gray and bland and uninspired, then yes, and it's done on it's done deliberately. Make the arts ugly as one of their one of their main objectives. Make the arts ugly, make it meaningless, make it chaotic, make it insane, because you're going to you're going to be developing a culture of insanity. So then the fact that influences them has to do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that nineteen thirteen Armory show. There's three places in America, New York, Chicago, and somewhere else San Francisco maybe, and that that whole movement to bring over you know, French artists like Matisse, and you know Nudes Descending Stairs is one of the paintings, but it's abstract and cubist. So you can sort of make out a nude body. It's almost like the introduction of nudity, because you couldn't just throw a nude lady in front of culture back then. It would have shocked everybody wide away. And so there's these subtle nudges of society. And so the nude Descending Staircase is a famous painting in which, you know, traditional American sentiment uprose against they were very upset at these things.
Speaker 1: Well that's strange too, because if you go back into like Greek art and sculpture and stuff like that, nobody was wearing clothes back then. But it is how it's presented in a perverse manner, or is it like, you know, some kind of epic depiction, you know what I me, I mean with dignity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's presented almost like fabianism. You know, it's also sitting on the grass under trees, in the shade by a.
Speaker 1: River, Sayesian in my mind, a little bit more of his little harem.
Speaker 3: Right, and I add something to that. Oh, and the creator and the organizer of these nineteen thirteen Urmory shows guts On Borglum, the sculptor for Mount Rushmore. Yeah, and House of Truth resident in which on that dining room table they made the first designs for Mount Rushmore. So he's had a high level of Freemason. He's thirty third degree. He's he's the head of the Grand Master of more than One that his life more than one Lodge, and he's very close personal friends with Theodore Roosevelt, also thirty third degree Mason. And so you know, the House of Truth, the New Republic magazine, all of these are progressive. They're all put in nineteen eleven, nineteen twelve, nineteen thirteen, nineteen fourteen to support Roosevelt. That was the initial idea, but I think Roosevelt didn't want to go as far as Woodrow Wilson was willing to go on the Constitution. This is really what we found out is that Theodore Roosevelt didn't want to touch the Constitution. So they got Oliver Wendell Holmes, who was open to experiment and an open minded liberal, and Louis brand As and Felix Frankfurter exploited him, and this is how they started experimenting on the US Constitution through Woodrow Wilson. Because Woodrow Wilson's open to parliamentary government and he's already leaning towards the British form of governing society, and he's talking about elastic constitutions, so you know, it doesn't take too much. And then something else you addressed too was, you know, Woodrow Wilson's complete turn around at his second election for a second term. So he's elected on the campaign promise that he kept us out of war, and within four months of being elected again for a second term, he's announcing war on Germany.
Speaker 1: Right right and declared war on Germany first Judaism, But in reality we're talking about the Zionists, which in relation our Francis, the Tellmudists, and the extreme to Torah followers collectively, that those three prongs of people who are you know, the non religious, you can't really tie them up in the same thing because they're not a radicals like that. So that that's a distinction to make. Even though people are being angry and like, no, it's all them, It's like it's really not, because there's real life examples that I have in my life that are not like that, you know what I mean, You got to make the distinction. There's people and then there's and there's individuals, and then there's groups. But you can't categorize people for them. They they will show you if they are in a group or not by their by their actions. You can't just assume that they're all that way.
Speaker 3: Yep, yep. So maybe we direct people to further their understanding of that idea to the Future Perfect Part one and two.
Speaker 1: Now is this a video?
Speaker 3: Da? Sorry? Is this? So?
Speaker 1: Is this a video the Future Perfect?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 3: Is this like a or is this article? Can you see that? Or does it still stay on the landing page? It goes to Future Perfect Part one?
Speaker 1: Yep, I see, I see photograph.
Speaker 3: So it just it shows you this ominous continuity that goes on and this incredibly important era. Here's your founders of the Council on Foreign Relations, many uh lifetime members here. They're all you know, uh social science professors. These this is the real deep state takeover this group of men here, this is when it happened for them at Paris. And you can see they're all professors of economics or history specifically of Central Europe at high level American universities. And a lot of these are child proteges, like super intelligent dudes that they had identified through the K through twelve education and then fast track them to management positions.
Speaker 1: And so one would ask, how is it that there's this quality of being extremely intelligent but being devoid of conscience, and who are not or not knowing? We can't assume that they are not aware of what they're doing.
Speaker 3: They know what they're doing. But it's through the noble lie of internationalism that this this idea of internationalism now is going to supersede material force of arms and all this ugly fighting and you know, mass murder. This is what inspired these gentlemen.
Speaker 1: So, which is funny because if they knew who they were working on, behalf of the greatest mass murders ever to exist. Yes, and this is an era where that mass murder was at its height. Yeah, and they picked away for more.
Speaker 3: It's just like today, they're told that these people beyond our horizons are our enemies and they're directly wanting to destroy our freedom. So you see here it says the great society had grown furiously into colossal dimensions by the application of technical knowledge. It was made by engineers who had learned to use exact measurements and quantitative analysis. It could not be governed. Men began to discover by men who thought deductively about rights and wrongs. It could be brought under human control only by the technic which had created it. So now we say one hundred years later that it's totally out of control and the only way that we're going to actually put everything back into order is if we have a great awakening and people see a problem with progressivism.
Speaker 1: You know, how they sold international entablement is by shaming people with the with the term of being an isolationist, as if that's like as if that's you know, a way of calling somebody in the enderthal or rock or under in a cave or something, which is completely ridiculous, ridicule. Yeah, right, yeah, And that's and that's a funny thing because it was like a badge of dishonor like, hey, you're an isolationist and this idea that you're either by not addressing the world stage or somehow hiding from it or trying. But at what point would anything as far as this, uh, having to fight other people's wars and getting involved in this, Why is that beneficial? What does it serve unless you're serving somebody else's ambitions it's not yours, Because how does that affect us. It doesn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and who who's setting precedent on espionage on the Espionage Act and not speaking out loud about things. But brandeis do you know who?
Speaker 1: Do you know anything about the Dawes Plan that came out in nineteen twenty four. It was like a revision of the Versi tree.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's basically like re mortgaging your house. This is what they kept doing.
Speaker 1: To the results.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they just couldn't. They set standards of repayment. They were so high that everybody in the world knew that this was never going to happen. So they downgraded these over the next few years, and in nineteen twenty four through the Dows Plan that was that was probably right at the time that the French that were occupying Germany and taking all of their coal for the next fifteen years was one of the resolutions coming out of there. Right, they stand back and let the French come in there and just continue to take their natural resources, and any German that rose up against it, the police or the authorities there would put them down.
Speaker 1: And look and look what happened with Canada and China. Right, if there's a debt to pay China has resource access to everything in Canada. Why we're not allowed to create a pipeline makes me wonder if we've already sold off those rights of our own resources to someone else for our debt, and it would all get tied right back to the same international bankers at the end of the day, depending regardless of what country you want to blame for it for you know, having control over them, it doesn't matter. It's all part of the same system. Once you get the understanding that there's countries are words, they're not really disconnected if they have that central bank in there, and that that DAWs plan had like an eight hundred million dollar at that time, ridiculous amount of money, like a tree hundred million dollar alone, which is kind of like an imf thing for quote unquote building what they just what they destroyed in the just the first war, not the second one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, And so they use the term entering wed when describing the expert the scientific technical experts. In chapter twenty five of Public Opinion, written by Walter Littman, who we consider the father of modern day journalism, he writes of applying the social science technical expert as the entering wedge driven deliberately between the private citizen and the vast environment in which he's entangled. Now that message still is a key aspect to our society today, that we must lean on the scientific expert because it's our environment is too vast and too complicated for us to understand. Now this is a smith too.
Speaker 1: It's overriding too. It's like we'll forget about what has been set in place by our founders. Let me explain to you, let me man explain to you what's really going to happen, how this actually wriks right.
Speaker 3: So it's actually you were You mentioned interventionalists, interventionism, and this is what inspired me to grab this future perfectness because that is who created the League of Nations, which turns into the United Nations with a bunch of pacifists.
Speaker 1: The CEFR logo right there, the freaking gay look and gay naked dude on a horse.
Speaker 3: Yes, and under here it says ubique, which means everywhere. So these are the clubs that they're all members of, and most importantly this one here Century Association, Century Club, This is the Bohemian Club. And there's also Pilgrim Society is another major one.
Speaker 1: The Loyal Leaves wrapped around something like when you see the World Health Organization, you see the United Nations, the globe is in the middle. So that's saying that they actually have right in service to Rome. They have put the crown of lorl leaves around them for their for their for their duties that they've conducted their their their deeds to Rome.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Pretty interesting, right.
Speaker 3: I agree. I agree. And so then you also mentioned who declared war to begin with in World War One, Well, it was the British that declared war on the Germans first. This is another misconception that we have in mainstream that the Germans declared war on somebody else? What was the Brits first? Through this Bryce group and you see him first, Viscount Bryce on the bottom right hand side.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, see him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So this is you know, he writes the American Commonwealth, So there you go. Commonwealth is a British idea, right, except he's combining the idea of Americanism with the British Commonwealth. Here an Anglo American worldview. He's a key guy here because he writes a report in which he.
Speaker 1: Says President funny.
Speaker 3: He writes a report on the transgressions of the German people and they're all propaganda. It's the entire report today is considered propaganda. And that is what they point to is the origins of the First World War. And he's a pacifist. Apparently they named Bryce goes back generations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they had an issue with the consolidation of German territories because they were fearful of the competitive nature that they would pose upon their their bottom line, so they wanted to break it up.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So the League to Enforce Peace was another one of these groups. And this is led by William Howard Taft. And here's where you find all of the Skull and Bones Phi Beta Kappus. They're all in this piece and it's led by Taft. This is all the lead up to the creation of the League of Nations and then thus the creation of the United Nations. There's a direct link between the League of Nations and the United Nations. It's admitted, documented historical fact that nobody can question. It's irrefutable. Okay, So here's the origins of the United Nations, is what you could really say. And who is it but Scull and Bones Phi Beta Kappas. So these are all organizations older than America r And here's the Pilgrim Society. What does it say there at Ubique means here and everywhere.
Speaker 1: That would come transferred into the CFR, because I believe the CFR was They credit the CFR as being what created the United Nations. If you fellow.
Speaker 3: That there's deep connections and overlap crossover between the memberships of the Pilgrim Society and the memberships of the Century Association, the memberships of the Metropolitan Club and the Cosmos Club. They are members of all of these.
Speaker 1: Look at all the symbolism they use it here. They have the lion that could that could go back as far as or it could be Yeah, I could go back as far as Greece. And you know all the tales killing lion and tearing it apart, could go to Samson, could be the actual you know they have the lion of of Israel. It's it's so many things that could be. You'd write it on a on a horse. But then you have the American Englo right there, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Exactly riding on the ass. So Richard e or Eli, he's another founder of uh.
Speaker 1: The guy in the red looking he's Irish. I don't I don't think. I don't see him as speaking a pilgrim, you know, yes, the guy that the guy sitting on the horse and ready.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah. He's a very interesting dude too, isn't he.
Speaker 1: He doesn't look like he's you know, you have an irishman racing.
Speaker 3: He looks like a magi.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I interrupt you. I just thought he's.
Speaker 3: Got something up a sleeve. There's no doubt about it. He's pointing forward to which is progressive.
Speaker 1: Yeap.
Speaker 3: So Richard T. Ely taught Woodrow Wilson. He's the father of land economics. Okay, so this is he's a key advocate for preparedness. Also in part of this league to enforce peace, these non interventionalists that created the United Nations. President of Harvard Phi Beta Kappa Alexander Graham Bell, and science delegate in Paris, Rabbi Stephen Weiss, who is a key lieutenant to Louis brandeis.
Speaker 1: You know, I think this whole creating of the great people who have creative ideas and are scientists and stuff like that. Of course, they want to invent things, and you want to make true progress occur to better the lives of people. But they've weaponized everything, and having communications was a key for them to carry out their plan obviously. So it's it's funny that Alexander Graham Bell would be involved in that. I'm sure they didn't have any problem with Edison and his thievery slightly of his ideas. You know, it's it's just if you bring bring bring the tech, bring the tech, bring the tech.
Speaker 3: You know, that's exactly it. What you know, technology is also intellectual property, right if you think of something that's also technology. So that's what they're doing. They're they're gathering and corraling all of the intellectual property the smartest people and the most controlling technology. That's what we see here.
Speaker 1: Hey, Archangel, can you can you please elaborate because I'm not sure what you're discussing right here? He says, through Yeah, the Jews actually through Boycott. Yeah, that's that's the second war, right he was talking about the first When you're talking about the Brice, Is that what you're talking about with the Bryce? I think you unless I'm missing what you're talking about. Uh, he says, dude his way off in this one, deflecting much. No, I don't think that's the case. But I could be. I mean, maybe I just don't understand what the question is. What do we mean, Well, there's a archangel's demand, so I don't think he's trying to be He says, philosophers need to be taught once more to the Greek rolling over in their graves. He says the Jews. Actually, but I'm not sure what he's talking about there. It could have been from uh, the idea of we're talking about the First World War and how that started with the British. I think think, I think the idea of the Jews or Judaism declares war on Germany was what he's saying is like the thing that happened before Germany, long before Journey went into the boycotts and stuff like that. But I think, and he says through boycotts, so we're talking you're talking about the second run, not the first.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you're talking Kaufman and Germany must perish and all of that stuff. Same things going on in the First World War.
Speaker 1: This is that only came out involved in.
Speaker 3: The First World War two. I mean, this is the creation of Israel. This is the whole reason for the war. I mean, you could probably go back to a long view and understand that these world wars were planned from long before, and so you can start to see that all of this is leading up to wars that they created on purpose, that had been in design for a long time, probably since you got to shake up society to change it. And so you know, the Great War was was a key catalyst to the creation of internationalism because they showed just how ugly war can be. Did you I don't know if you got We're not Hey, we're not hiding anything. There's the Jewish involvement here. That's exactly what we're showing. The Zionist organizations in Paris in nineteen nineteen and they right everybody of the Bellpour Declaration of the creation of Israel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're getting very specific with the fact that you know, the frankest specifically, we're keep opponents or proponents there. So this right here, I'm not sure if how many people have actually gotten this, but in here I also show the connection between the Rothschilds and their allegiance or their servitude to the Roman Catholic Empire.
Speaker 3: I e.
Speaker 1: There, you know, you can say the Maltese Cross, you can say it's the star of Saint Sylvester. It's hard to tell by the paintings, but they that's an award for service. And they did bail and I show him this that they bailed out the Roman Catholic Church with ridiculous low ins by today's money in the eighteen fifties, I believe it was, and maybe once before that. But there is this misconception that it's just I see them as the property managers for the world of state of Rome. So they are an integral part. They are the dark Priest, they are everything that we say that they are. But that's not completely absent of Rome's involvement on the world stage as the ones who have already claimed all the land that people and their souls by people bulls. And what you have to then say is who's really running Rome? Is it more of the chosen people? Have they moved into That was that they're construct in the first place because of the Old Testament? You know what I mean is that the kinship there that so there's a lot of stuff that can be talked about there. But it's like they're like this, they're intertwined.
Speaker 3: So two really interesting things about what you just said there is that you know, one of the first ever International Congress on management. So this international push to make the principles of scientific management around the world took place in Rome with Mussolini as the keynote speaker. I think we covered this last week and they exchanged pictures because oh yeah head by then, and so the wife in Mussolini exchanged. This story is actually told by Glenn Beck. Yeah you know, I don't do it, and yeah, this actually happened. This is where my research is right now. I want to know more about that first ever international meeting on.
Speaker 1: Mussolini might have been like obnoxiously arrogant, but I don't think he's nearly the asshole that people, uh paint him ount to be. Obviously, I have a completely different view of Hitler than most people do, too because of you know, digging deep into the topic and finding out that it's pretty You can you can show the aggression or Germany. You can see it was a reflexive response and know they were they were all starving. So yes, people starved, and you can call that the whole burning thing, the whole barbecue, the great Barbecue conspiracies all bullshit, you know, and so all the things that they were doing to Russians. They were basically projecting on Germany for having done that. They were terror bombing the shit out of that place. They didn't have trade routes anymore for food to get to anywhere. Everybody in freaking Germany was in a bad spot. And the whole transfer agreement thing is never addressed. There's a lot of things. Yes, he did say words, but as far as any extermination plan, there was none ever written, ever spoken about. That's all added later.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree with that. Mostly's influence in America is very hidden and pretty substantial actually too, because you know, you look under the arms of Lincoln at his memorial, there are two fascies under his arms, and there's fascies above the entrance way into the Oval Office. There's fascies at the Unknown Soldier Memorial. And I see that as the underneath the George Washington statue somewhere else in Washington, DC.
Speaker 1: It's like, I understand, it's Roman thing, but it's also the idea of it's hard. You know, it's very most you know, remedial way of looking at it, because I know it has deeper implications, but it's a lot harder to break a bunch of sticks than it is just one idea. It's a solidarity thing. I mean, it makes sense in that sense, and they could be used for good or bad. But when everything is inverted upside down, then it starts becoming a symbol of a group, and the group is the freaking bad guy. Right, So then you understand it.
Speaker 3: Sorry, well, when you think of cult of personalities, they're not going to get people to follow along things that aren't attractive, So they're going to speak to you in ways and promise you things that bring you their way, right. And so we know in political discourse every word has two meanings, and this is one of the key aspects to our grand awakening is to understand that we must hold people accountable to terms.
Speaker 1: And they're going to show you recognize, right, It's all about the simplicity of the message. They're going to show you things that you recognize so that you jump out of it, like waving American flags behind somebody when they're speaking that type of thing.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Oh, so then your brain is associating, you know, all the things that you believe vaguely about what you're supposed supposed to be, you know, about for your own self preservation. This guy is representing it because the flags behind him. And what's weird is that these days you have just as many uh flags of visual as you do the you know US flags behind certain would be presidents half and half divide a repeto in the center. Yeah yeah, and that ship and it represented in flag form and dual loyalty.
Speaker 3: I think they called it multiple citizenships, a term like that back in the day. But that's all popularized by Brandeyes in his control of international Zionism. Starting in nineteen fourteen. He's the head of Theodore Hertzel's headquarters when they move it from Berlin to New York.
Speaker 1: So here insane. This guy, one guy is like the lynchpin from last right.
Speaker 3: This is an incredible story. And this is really what is being gate kept since So the League of Nations Union was another one. This is the merger between the League of Free Nations Association and the League of Nations Society. So here's really the Anglo American connection. We start to see JP Morgan representatives, we see British Foreign Office Secretary Sir Edward Gray, So we're seeing Anglo American establishment.
Speaker 1: Phil Strakeford, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Felix Frankfurter, Thomas lamont Is, JP Morgan, Council, Edwin gay Slow and Johnson Hunter. These are all Inquiry members. So this is the predecessor to the Council on Foreign Relations. We see Lord Milner. Lionel Curtis is the guy that brings them both together. Philip Kerr is a key member there with the Anglo American established in the British War Department. He's also a resident at the House of Truth Bazaarly at nineteen seventeen club. There's another one of these groups that helped found the un Walter Ross.
Speaker 1: That's where the belfour Declaration is written to, wasn't it Walter?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so this is Virginia Wolfe's father, Leonard and Oliver Strakey. Okay. Other notables of this nineteen seventeen club oh Aldous Huxley, H. G. Wells, Ramsay McDonald, which is a Fabian right, he's the first Fabian Prime Minister. And Lord Walter Rothschild who the Balfour Declaration is addressed to. Here's British economist John Maynard, Keynes, bertrand Russell also part of Some of these guys were actually Huxley, Keynes and Russell are all members of the Cambridge Apostles, and that is a highly bisexual little group of intellectuals.
Speaker 1: Wasn't he a playwright? Which one was a playwright? Was it Bertrand Russell? Somebody was a.
Speaker 3: Shaw, George Bernard Shaw. They call him George Shaw in mainstream. If you were to talk to somebody that was up on who he is, they wouldn't use his middle name. That's a dead giveaway. But George Bernard Shaw is at the Inner Allied Labor Conferences, which were accidentally called the inter Allied Socialist in Labor Conferences. It was on the credentials you can see here that people were actually raising a ruckus about it, like why I'm not going to wear this if it says Inner Allied Socialist conference And this is who's chairing this meeting in the creation of the League of Nations prior to the Paris Peace Conference. Okay, this is all the work, although the legwork done so that they could just sign the papers at Parispiece Conference or at least formally make it public. But all of these the creation of the League was really done in private at these Inner Allied Labor conferences. There was four or five of them during the war and guess who shared them, Sydney Webb.
Speaker 1: Interesting, we got so we should, I think at some point if we could in a future show. There's some very psychopathic speeches statements by Bertrand Russell. They at least deserve a couple of minutes of our time to like listen to and or read because he his his psychopathy towards they absolutely just what do you call it? Lack of empathy for human life when he's making his You know, it's hard, it's hard to put it that in words, but it's just a matter of fact, and it's presumptuous in the set and in every sense, but also it's it's it carries some pretty deadly weight when you're when you're of a power of influence like that. It's and it happened. It's like not like they didn't carry it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And if we have time here at the end, I can play in one of them.
Speaker 1: Sorry, it's kind of like eugenics had a eugenics tune to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well they're all they're all cohabitating, they're all hanging out together. This is the you know, the beginnings of the cybernetic revolution. It's all connected back to the Paris Peace Conference. You can see them all getting together in interdisciplinary meetings and you know, figuring out how they can all fit together through thirties, forties, and fifties, and that leads to what the mk Ultra program. So here's a Century Club. One key aspect to remember in nineteen twelve, that election, one of the most famous elections in American history. All three members were Century Association members. Okay, they're all hanging out at this private gentlemen's club, smoking cigars and sharing Kanyak or scotch. This is really where US foreign policy in the future is determined. Okay, they're all centurions. That's also you know, shows that this goes further back than just America when you're starting to use terms like centurions, right, and more involvement with brandeis Frankfurter and just showing what we've shown in the House of Truth article and steering everybody back to this incredible place seventeen twenty seven nineteen Street, Northwest Washington, The House of Truth, which you can also find on the landing page of bulletproofpub dot com. It's called the House of Truth and the Devil's Agent because they use and exploit. Oliver Wendell Holmes, a Brahman who considers himself Mephistopheles.
Speaker 1: Oh that's nice, that's his nickname.
Speaker 3: They call him Mephistopheles.
Speaker 1: Why would you what that's like calling yourself Yielzebub?
Speaker 3: Right, this is and he knows. This is why they call him it, because he knows that he's gonna burn in hell for what he's doing to the America.
Speaker 1: Jesus. That wasn't supposed to be a pun, but right, I irotic drop of the word.
Speaker 3: So we'll see if I can find this George Bernard Shaw, Yeah, excerpt in which he says, like, you say some pretty crazy things.
Speaker 1: Virtin. Russell met with Vladimir Lenin too, So I mean there's it's not like it's not right out there in your in your face, you.
Speaker 3: Know, yeah, Bertrand Russell met with who did you.
Speaker 1: Say of Vladimir Lenin in twenty Yeah.
Speaker 3: And so this is another key thing is the members of that inquiry that I showed you that we're all sitting there in that black and white photo, you know, during the Paris peace conference, they they go off to Moscow to meet with Lenin. Because this is when the Bolshevik Revolution. The Bolsheviks are taking power at the same time, and so there's multiple missions going there and meeting Lenin, and who's going but guys like Lincoln Stephens and Bullet. You know, these are Foreign Office administrative diplomats, you know, the origins of the CIA before the os S, and they're going to meet Lenin too, organize what's going to happen.
Speaker 1: During the Second War, when Germany was advancing out in Russia, apparently mister mister tough guy Stalin, who's really good at killing people from a distance and declaring everybody to be murdered, he had a bit of a nervous breakdown and Avril Herriman step stepped in and basically was Stalin for a period of time unbeknownst to anybody else, because it was the plan of the brotherhood, not just that guy. He's just the figurehead. And that's that's funny that there would be absolutely nobody to be even aware that there was a difference, because it's the same they follow. They're just puppets, you know what I mean. They're just not saying that they are devoid of any any responsibility. I'm just saying that there's hive minded, so it's easy to make someone else do the same exact thing the same exact way, with potentially the same exact results or better. But everl Herrman, we know who that guy is, and we know it's pretty interesting that he's doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's yeah right, Phi Beta Kappa, Skull and Bones. He's the son of Harriman, the rail magnet. Yeah, rail lines all the way across America and making millions and millions doing it.
Speaker 1: And that ties into the Bush family later on. It's like the Brown Brothers, Harriman and all that stuff. It's just yes, just.
Speaker 3: So, Samuel Bush precedes Press Prescott. And this is where the Bush the Bush Dynasties really created was through Samuel and the War Industry's Board of nineteen seventeen working directly with Bernard Brooke in the creation of the military Industrial complex before anybody knew.
Speaker 1: Wow, isn't that surprising?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: So, same thing they got their contracts nice, isn't that nice?
Speaker 3: Yep? So that is actually an area that we really want to get into now, is into Bernard Brooke because it's really the same thing. He's got a bunch of brothers and a father prior to them that looks like he's part of the same movement, just like Woodrow Wilson's father, just like the Warburgs and the Flexner's and you know, the Brandises. We see that it's not just them. They are just sort of cogs filling in temporarily in this long view of you know, their lifetime, and they're going to contribute to this movement. So you know, they all know what they're doing. There's no doubt about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then you ask yourself, where's the playbook coming from? And I would say it's if it's a you know, maybe potentially coming out of, if you want to call it, the Masonic organizations, but only after they had taken him over in the seventeen eighties nineties and infiltrated with a bunch of Jesuits and Francists.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think we're showing where it comes from. Is, at least in the modern terms Illuminati, the some of these meetings I saw this morning.
Speaker 1: The Skull and Bones is enough to consolidate it, you know.
Speaker 3: Yep, because you're looking at William Howard Taft is the son of the Elfond's Taft who's the creator of Skull and Bones. So there's zero degrees of separation between this crew and the creators of Skull and Bombs.
Speaker 1: So Daniel quit Gilman, who was basically a Rothschild agent straight up to Illuminati in Yale University, yep, Capital Scoll and Bones. I believe that Russell Trust actually comes out of that. He was funded by the Russell Trust. Yeah, yeh, organizations founded John Hopkins University, which I should tell you a lot right there when all this stuff that's going down with these pandemics and Russell Trust Association.
Speaker 3: Yes, and that's the executive arm of Skull and Bones. And that's who we see funding all of these books that brandizes creating with the National Consumers League. Over in sociology and establishment of sociological jurisprudence, we see a lot of the literature that's you know, nudging society again financed by the Fabian Society and Skull and Bones. So we got about seven minutes before the end of the hour here, and I should probably get going, and I would like to leave everybody with this quote from George Bernard Shaw. We've just shared it on Facebook and it reveals the whole story. So this guy, while you're listening to this. Remember he's the creator of the United Nations and Fabian Society today is the British Labor Party, a deeply influential political movement in Britain.
Speaker 2: M M.
Speaker 5: I never know exactly how to make my opinion here because I object to all punishment. I don't have to punish anybody. But there are an extraordinary number of people whom I want to kill, not in any unkind our personal physics.
Speaker 3: Okay, did you catch that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want to punish him, I just want to kill him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he said there's an extraordinary number of people of whom I would like to kill. Yep.
Speaker 5: But it must be evident to all of you half a dozen people at least.
Speaker 3: We all know at least a half a half a dozen people at least that we want to kill.
Speaker 5: The more that, I think it would be a good state to make everybody come before a properly appointed board, just as he might come before the income tax commissioners, and say every five years or every seven years. Just put him there and say, sir or Meadow, now will be kind enough to justify your existence If you can't justify your existence, if you're not pulling your weight into social books. If you're not producing as much as you consume or a little more, then clearly we cannot use the big organization of our society a further purpose of keeping you alive, because your life does not benefit us, and it can't be very much use.
Speaker 1: Tea right, a family member or a father, and that value that you have, it's gotta be about what you contribute to a bunch of people who have absolutely no claim on your or time, or your efforts or your money.
Speaker 3: And that is a Marxist idea, too right to be able to provide as much as you take, and it's a it's a it's a decent enough idea.
Speaker 1: You know that particular clip. There's a there's an old Twilight's o An episode called the Obsolete Man, and occasionally I put that on as my loop video before I put on a rumblet, so it plays it, but it's he's a he's a librarian, and it's it's a burgess Meredith, and he's before a board and they're saying he's obsolete because there are no more books, there is no need for a librarian. So you're going to be liquidated in twenty four hours. And that basically they're going to kill him because he's he's no longer of any value or used to their society. But he was a librarian, right.
Speaker 3: So you know, when you look at the Great Purge in the Soviet Union, this is what was going on. They had tribunals and it was you know, there was no real method to it. They were just eliminating, you know, non compliers. Anybody that wasn't going in the same direction as the newly imposed government were eliminated. And that label, you know, was comprehensive. It included everybody. And so what is what is Shaw proposing here? But the same kind of thing is tribunals in which people have to be put in front of every five to seven years to justify their existence. Yeah, that's a great eye opener. Right. This is the movement that is controlling our modern day society. This is why our society is slowly being nudged and moved because it's based on Flavius. You know, the Fabian society wants to move slow like a turtle, but when they strike, they want to strike.
Speaker 1: Hard, right, And you know it's this motto.
Speaker 3: And their logo is a wolf in sheep's clothing.
Speaker 1: And this is. This is where it's interesting because you have have to if anybody listening to that who has any like reason or or you know, sensitivity would think that this is just an insane individual who's very calm with his psychopathy and sociopathic tendencies. But it's because they reinforce the idea among their members. So it's not just that person saying it, it's someone else corroborating that idea or saying in a different way. That's more you know, malleable to the publics. But it's this artificial agreement among academics, among you know, the the experts, that they all resonate the same idea on purpose, so that it seems like it's a natural, organic conversation and not just coming from one source, which is whatever their objective is. So they're presenting it like that and they want to see the blowback, They want to see that, and then they want to also then roberate one another. So then it's becomes like this mass psychosis where people are just like, you know, it's like paralysis by analysis, like how do you what do you do with that? And then it just pushes forward because it's not about your say in it anyway, you're not going to have say in it. They've already decided. They're just letting you know that this is what's going to happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So one more thing, one more thing before I go, I just want to introduce everybody to this guy. I'm pretty sure most of your viewers are gonna be familiar with Edward Brene's. He's the father of propaganda. Nah, he's the double nephew of Freud, who were double nephew.
Speaker 1: Funny double, It's just a funny the double nephew because of the imprint.
Speaker 3: Yes, And this is why I want to say it is because these people aren't living normal lives, and so he wrote propaganda. He literally wrote the book on it. And this is who the Nazis actually followed his books because he writes propaganda, as you can see there in nineteen twenty eight and Crystalizing public opinion in nineteen twenty.
Speaker 1: Three, Crystallizing public opinion, manipulating people to think the way you want them to think.
Speaker 3: Isn't that exactly what you just said You're talking about how they create this consensus among themselves. Yes, this is what peer review helps establish. And isn't that what they're doing is crystallizing public opinion. Right, and so when you look into.
Speaker 1: No one else is having except for them, but they're making it out to be like this, this is the general belief of everybody, right.
Speaker 3: Right, And it's even more impressive and influential when it comes from seemingly desparate aspects of society. When you can't make a link between two different people, you start to think, oh, well everybody must think this then, right, right, And that's the trick.
Speaker 1: And that's why people on a different political platform will express ideas that come from a different political platform and wow, oh, I guess that just must be the way that they must know. This must be the way we have to do things. This must be the one that makes sense because both of them agree on it. You know, it's not to think that maybe they're all playing a game on you.
Speaker 3: Right, So look at who the father of Well they say public relations here, but he's the father of propaganda. They've they changed it. Actually, he's the one that changed it to public relations because propaganda had a bad label to it. So you can see that torches of freedom. He got everybody, He got women to start smoking. He's working with the US government in the fifties and the overthrow of Guatemala in the United Fruit Company CIA operation with the Dulles brothers Jesus. So he's working with corporation, giant corporations like ge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, John there goes. They're bringing Edison back into the into the fold there.
Speaker 3: Right, And so you know, I'm pretty sure we look at this guy because of some of the stuff that he was doing, especially early on in his career on Broadway, like movies like or Broadway musicals like Daddy Long Legs or I think that might be Annie, the original name to Annie. I'm not sure, but you know, they're they're introducing these taboo.
Speaker 1: Yes, by trying to cause yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Right, So it's really and it's nineteen ten, it's early on, so you're seeing subtle differences that today we would go, oh, that's not too bad of a thing. But you can see he introduces venereal disease into the public lexicon by these stories.
Speaker 1: And that's a that's a way too, that the cautionary tale so that you don't overpopulate, right, yeah.
Speaker 3: And the idea of orphans through them through.
Speaker 1: Annie the organ that might have been something that was also a thing because of a potential depopulation event that we were just kind of getting over the top of, if we if we want to go that far as to say, like the cat kids from like the eighteen eighties or whatever were a thing, and what exactly happened that they had to repopulate with all these other babies. That goes into a little bit more of the fringe woop stuff. But there's a pestibility out there that there's some validity to that.
Speaker 3: Okay, So let me end with the first paragraph of Propaganda, written in nineteen twenty eight by the father of propaganda, Edward Burnees, the double nephew of Sigmund Freud. Can you see that chapter one, organizing Chaos. So this goes right in line with what you're saying, Daniel. The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government, which is the true ruling power of our country. We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested largely by men we have never heard of.
Speaker 1: Let me Uh, let me see if I can throw a quote in there too. If it's the right in the front, I think it's right in the front.
Speaker 3: Just incredible, right, like it's insane. Yeah, in that book. I remember reading that at the beach in the summer about eight years ago and just basically throwing that book into the lake every five minutes because it was like, Wow, it's just so packed full of you know, admissions, it's incredible, starting with the first ever paragraph written in there.
Speaker 1: Right, So, okay, so here's a here's a Charles hooyfour commentary. Right, almost all people of all eras are hypnotics. Their beliefs are induced beliefs. The proper authorities saw to it that the proper beliefs should be induced and the people believed properly. And that was Charles hoay four, eighteen seventy four to nineteen thirty two. Wow, that's how I that's the first thing that I wrote in the introduction of the book.
Speaker 3: Right, So there you go. This is the idea to control society is an age old concept. Now, population control and all of those other ways that they're controlling us are sort of subsidiary subtitles of all of that so it's it is a mass movement to control the globe or the world, the earth, whatever this is that we're in, and they're using all of these different aspects that Daniel and I are pointing out here on our Wednesday conversations to subjugate all of us into a world of wage slavery about as plain as I can say it through you know, the principles of scientific management, sociological jurisprudence, The brandeis brief, and it all comes back to a US Supreme Court justice. So I invite you to come back next Wednesday. We'll just continue this conversation and get deeper into all of these will continue to contribute more quotes and more these primary source material because really I got endless amounts of these admissions that they're making, and these are verifiable persuade sources that we're using primary source material whenever we can.
Speaker 1: Now, you did put up a pretty highvy challenge there with the Shaw clip that you played, But I'm going to see if I can find the Bertrand Russell one that's just equally as crazy, and I'll see if I can share that tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Excell Day, because I've never seen him. I mean, I've seen him say some things, but I'm looking forward to this because you know, he's a member of the Cambridge Apostles and Club nineteen seventeen, all of these non interventionalists that created our world today of perpetual war.
Speaker 1: Well, is there anything besides I mean you bulletproofpub dot com. You want to just pull that up real quick and show where people can where they can click to support the effort and things like that, and if there's anything else that's involved that you can use to get to somehow supporting what you do. I don't know if you have additional funds or anything that's going on, or fundraisers and whatnot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, we generally are making our way through you know, our farm work. We're market gardeners, so we've been we've been pretty lucky to make you know, enough money to get us through the year. We've been able to get us this far on very little funding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's good that you can get that, you know, within the I don't know how long is your driving season, like how many months?
Speaker 3: We're about seven months we go, you know, our food box is twenty weeks, but that's it starts about halfway through our season. So we're almost six months one way and six months the other, but it's generally more farming just because you know, it takes a little bit more effort.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the budget thing when it comes to you get everything that you're going to have for the year in that six month time. It's good that it lasted a whole year, but I'm sure there's some paperwork that's involved and making sure that that stretches right.
Speaker 3: Yes, And I would say that a lot of that, I mean it goes directly back into the farm. So we're trying to create something with BP in which we can it can become a perpetual funding machine itself so that we can hire more people. I mean, that would be incredible to start hiring people to work for us so that they can go down some of these avenues or research that we need to actually uncover to sort of complete this puzzle picture. Right, So this is where you go be Bulletproof Publishers. Can you see that? Yes, yep, So that's where you're gonna land when you put in Bulletproof pub dot com. And then if you want to support us the way down here at the bottom, we've got a scan code or you can support us. I thought there used to be a button you could push.
Speaker 1: You might want to throw it out.
Speaker 3: We'll follow the white rabbit at the very bottom and it should take.
Speaker 1: Us to yeah, okay, okay, then it didn't move up.
Speaker 3: That's my partner.
Speaker 1: It didn't move off the scare partner at this point, it didn't move off that screen. I think you're in a different uh screen.
Speaker 3: Okay, so i'd have to share that other screen. Okay, so believe me. You can go there and you can donate it says the Yon Solay Living Trust. So I'm just trusting that you know, funds are being diverted if there is any in there, sort of towards us as well. But you know, I ope Yon Solay a lot for the creation of this website, and so I'll be in debt for in debt to him for quite a while.
Speaker 1: You know, you might want to throw a page on there that talks about your and if you already do, I don't know, but maybe a separate page that people can click on on the top inner that talks about your farming and stuff like that, because people will doublely support that if they know that you're you know what I mean, working on something that I hear you. You know, wholesome, you're feeding people, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yep. I've had people show up at my farm after seeing interviews of mine online and just hand me one hundred dollars my hand and say great work, thank you very much. So, you know, people once they find out I'm a farmer, I think it's it really establishes me a little bit more in the minds of these people that I'm actually walking the walk, not just talking the talk. I think that we've identified, you know, some of the shortcomings of our modern society, and we're just trying to fill the void by telling the truth and you know, trying to embody journalistic integrity or forensic history while also growing great food break from the soil with no pesticides and secticides, because you can only think properly on a full stomach and a properly operating gut. So that's what we do. And yep, you can you can find us that Hills have Acre Farms on Facebook. That's about all we have. We do have a YouTube site, but we've just been so busy just trying to take care of the food that there really hasn't been time to is.
Speaker 1: It is it Hills half acre or is it like the Hills Like I could I couldn't have.
Speaker 3: Held Hell's half acre, as in the turn of phrase, like you're gonna be all over Hell's.
Speaker 1: Half acre, Oh, Hell's half acre, yep, because my.
Speaker 3: Wife Originally we were gonna be an urban farm, which meant leasing the backyards of like twenty twenty five different people, and so I was gonna ride my bike in between all these places and and instead we found a farm. But prior to that, when I told my wife, she said, you're gonna be all over Hills half acre doing this. You just named the farm. And so we are now in the process of amalgamating with another group of people like minded like us that have you know, got some funding and they're creating some incredible stuff and we're going to be moving our entire operation over with them next year. Yeah, so it was very positive. We haven't really talked too much about the farm. I've kind of wanted to keep it on the downlaw at the same time as well. So yeah, about where we want to be, you know, obviously more support, more help, even you know, what we've seen a lot of people do is bring us more information, bring us more sources, show us something that they found that's related, and so those contributions are huge too. So by all means continue to be you know, sending in more stuff where it shows that the mainstream is actually talking about Frankism and you know, some of these topics that we're not necessarily allowed to talk about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it's funny. I have an Instagram group, you know about Nick because Nick is our mutual friend. And then the Telegram and the Instagram people, they share a lot of things that end up becoming part of the show too. Because I one person who actually has you know, I have a family, an actual you know, self employed business and all that stuff. I couldn't watch all this stuff, and I wouldn't want to either because it hurts my head. So when people say send me things, it's very helpful, very very useful. That's a very good way contribute as well as just show me the information so I could break it down and see if there's anything there, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and what you're helping is a true, intellectually honest pursuit of the truth. Here. We really want to get to the bottom of what happened in history, and so I think that we're getting pretty close to understanding what's going on, you know, the end of Scooby Doo. So they take the mask off and and so we're taking the mask off and who is it? But it seems to be Louis Brandeis and his progressive fathers.
Speaker 1: They would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for Diego. Right, that's funny. It's crazy crime. Funny dog here right, yeah, exactly, right on. Oh, it's good times. That's that's cool. Thank you so much. I appreciate your time. Oh and uh, somebody's said something about keeping bees really turns the food up. Uh, my my family on my side, my my dad's side, bee keepers, oresters. Did you know did people that were rangers and all that stuff sold Christmas trees like that? We that's that's deep in our family. As far as being they were, they were German, so they had all kinds of artistic abilities to like I said, I can draw a little bit because of it, thank god. Yeah, it's all good times.
Speaker 3: Absolutely well. I have to add to that that the people that support us by providing eggs and honey, they're also German. And the people that we've gotten together to create. Well, they they're artisans and they bake our bread for us, are sour tough bread to help you know, gut bacteria. They're also German, right, and they're of the same mind.
Speaker 1: And I think if we're if we're of any type of paler skinned group, we're probably all of the same at one point in history, regardless if we regionally call oursel something else. I think it's all coming from the same uh spout, the same faucet, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they are bee keepers too, and so what was the one of the first things I did was I got them to put their bees right across the street from our farm. It was ideal south, sort of facing just on the one side of the hill to help prevent the wind from blowing the bees too much. They were looking for this specific spot and I said, well, what about there. And they've been there ever since. So three or four years now we have actually a bee highway, a bee freeway. When you stand there in the middle of the summer, they're just going over your head and they're both they're going both ways, and they're going back and forth from the hives to the to the flowers on our farm. And when you're pulling pickling kukes or cherry tomatoes, you have to actually fight the beast to get get in and get what you need.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: So yeah, we understand that, and we're you know, the next place that we're going, they're also bee keepers and they are same like mind. They understand these things. So you know, we're looking for people like that in the clone area that's close to me. We we can use all kinds of people in this in this area too. We need people to start looking into how to preserve our own seeds, right, so we can close this circle. Yes we can grow, but can we preserve and contain our own seeds that work the next spring so that we are well developed, self contained individuals. So you know, there's all kinds of aspects that if you want to get involved in your in Colonna area, just drop by where we're at hellsalf Acre Farms and introduce yourself. And you know, this is how we're doing it. We're just worrying about creating relationships and it's it's turned out so incredibly well now and our you know a lot of the relationships that we've built kind of protects us too, right, insulates us from what's going on on the outside world. Right, you have people that are ranchers and they're raising their cattle and cutting their meat responsibly, and you know, doing all of those things. I think you know this is.
Speaker 1: Not a trucketarian anymore. If you ever were, most people are.
Speaker 3: You know. It's a great it's a great time for us, and so we're really happy, especially with the way it started. Me getting kicked off the farm, not even allowed on by two police escorts. Well, this is what I do in my meantime. When you're not allowing me on the farm, I'll go and create our future. So I haven't said too much. I want to say more, but I want it to be official and there and then.
Speaker 1: I'm yea happen and come to fruition before you get yeah statement.
Speaker 3: So like I'm I really want to say something, but I just can't. So I got to hold it out. But look forward to some really great information as far as our farm goes in the future. We'll let you guys know as soon as we can.
Speaker 1: Awesome, hey man, have a great week. I will send you the link for the next week. And for all of you out there, thank you for listening. Thank you for supporting and you know how to do it. We're still working on that computer thing. Just this thing is falling apart, so we got to work on that. But thank you so much everybody. Thank you doctor Mono for the for the donation today. I really greatly appreciate that. Thank you for listening, Doctor Monzo, thanks for taking your time out to do so, and everybody else too. All right, thank you, have a good day.
Speaker 3: See Mike.