Speaker 1: This is Dan Kaplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform.
Speaker 2: Good afternoon, everyone. It's Heidi Ganaal filling in for Dan. But guess what Dan's going to be back in the next segment, and he said, let folks know I have an epiphany regarding the presidential race that he cannot wait to share.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know, and Ryan.
Speaker 2: Dan always makes me more optimistic about the race, Like I come in here like a little dog.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I know, I'm worried.
Speaker 2: It's like, don't worry, little bukaroo.
Speaker 3: It's all going to be okay.
Speaker 2: It's all going to be okay, especially if women get their act together and realize that they're not voting in their self interest if they vote for coame La.
Speaker 4: Come on, women, I know. So see what I said. I sound like a jerk if you say it. Oh, I might have to listen to that.
Speaker 2: It was to see Jared Polus and the Democrats try and tag me as like a woman hater in the governor's race. I'm like, I am a woman. I know you don't understand what a woman it is on most days, but I am a woman and I understand what it's like to be a woman.
Speaker 4: And I have a diesel truck. What do you drive?
Speaker 3: Remember that?
Speaker 4: That was my favorite moment in the debates you guys had, was the debate over whose truck was hemmy or whatever. He was trying to say to you.
Speaker 2: Well, he was mad that I had a Tesla at the time, I had a Tesla, but I also have a gas guzzling Chevy Express mom van that has one hundred and fifty thousand miles on it, and I think he forgot about that. So that was fun.
Speaker 4: But then he was trying to twist it like he drove an American gas guzzling truck, like he was trying to outdo you or something on that word. And then you were like, well, wait a minute, I thought you were trying to go green energy. What are you doing here?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm going to shock you, Ryan. Today, a press release went out from the Denverdom Friends League that actually, Jared Polis and I are both sponsoring a ballot initiative or supporting a ballot initiative that will be on the ballot in a few weeks about yes, yes, what is it pigs fly? Or that that's saying I'm terrible at saying. So we both agree that Rule Colorado needs more veterinary providers, and so this ballot initiative allows for a new classification a provider called a veterinary basically a PA like a physician's assistant in the veterinary world. Because I mean, there's just such a shortage. And so you know how much I love animals. I I don't agree with much of anything with Jared Poul's period, but especially on his policies around agriculture and ranching, et cetera. But we do both love dogs. He is a cute little dog, and we both agree that Rule Colorado needs more help in the veterinary world.
Speaker 4: Can I suggest something? Yeah, kind of crazy? Why don't you and Jared do a PSA television ad together and support their proposal?
Speaker 3: Wouldn't be awesome?
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, that be both holding your dogs? Crazy? Uh, craziness.
Speaker 3: I think I like it, though, Well, pretty nice to you.
Speaker 2: Do you think we can find common ground somewhere some way? It's right there somewhere someway. Okay, I want to make a comment about the whole abortion issue and kind of wrap that up, and I bet Dan has something to say about this too. But there's some stats that I put in my article that I wrote on the Rocky Mountain Voice last week about the late term abortion issue in Colorado, and not enough people are talking about this, like we need to educate people in Colorado about how extreme our policies are, especially with this on the ballot in a few weeks to be put into our constitution.
Speaker 3: Not cool.
Speaker 2: So sixty nine percent of Americans support legal abortion in the first trimester. I think that's what Jen said. She said about seventy percent, and then a twenty twenty three survey said that that support plummets for later stages and pregnancy, so it drops to thirty seven percent for the second trimester and only twenty two percent for the third trimester. Those are the hardcore abortion lovers, so that's pretty significant. Why would they gun so hard for third trimester abortion as Democrats across this country if only twenty two percent of Americans support that.
Speaker 4: My response to that is that they view this as a slippery slope that if they give any ground on abortion if they admit to Dan's point that he frequently makes, and he's right that that's a human life and you're killing it no matter when in the term it happens. If they seed that ground on the third trimester, now that's going to gain momentum. And I think Dan's right on this too, to where you know what, I'm not so sure I like it in the second trimester. Or maybe the heartbeat law has a point because when Mary called earlier, anybody that's actually seen an abortion procedure being done video of that. Abby Johnson talks about this a lot. She used to work for Planned Parenthood. She's a frequent guest on this program. I people's tune change a whole hell of a lot once they see exactly what happens during an abortion. It's not this like nebulous thing. Oh, it's just an abortion and the pregnancy ends and poof there it goes like, no, here's what physically happens to whatever you want to call it, embryo, fetus, baby in the womb. It's crushed, it's destroyed, it's removed. Watch it. I think you should have to watch one.
Speaker 2: And why don't these women just if they don't want the child anymore, I get it. If there's a severe deformity, the child's not gonna live, I don't get it. But I can calculate the decision there a little bit, if the baby's not gonna live or is there something very seriously wrong. But if they simply don't want the baby, give it up for adoption. Yes, give it up for adoption. Why is that so hard? So then that ties back to that survey that I told you about, the poll that I told you about earlier in the hour or last hour about glamour magazines take on what issues women care about, and this elect and abortion was actually number seven. That's crazy. That's not how they're pitching it. Women care more about the economy and healthcare and the cost of housing, and criminal justice, gun policy, foreign policy. But I do think what you said about abortion and the slippery slope is how we feel sometimes about gun rights and our Second Amendment rights. It's like a slippery slope. They just want to chip, chip, chip away at it, and so maybe that's how they feel about it.
Speaker 4: It's the only explanation I can give, because I don't think any sane person with a soul or a heart can sit there and go, yeah, you know, a ninth month abortion at any point, at any time, for any reason or no reason at all, because that's what the law says in Colorado. Heidi, you don't need a reason in the ninth month. Now, they'll give you a reason, Kyle Clark will well, it's only in extreme cases where the babies deformed. Ever, I know, I know that's what I'm saying. Like, well, Kyle point to that we're in the law for Colorado that says, well, no, no, there's restrictions on just exactly how or why you can get an abortion in the ninth month. There are not There are no restricts, there are no guardrails. If you find a doctor Death that's willing to do it, you can have it done.
Speaker 2: And we have our own doctor Death right here in Boulder, Colorado, who's done forty thousand of these since nineteen seventy five. And get this, he says that there should be no they don't have to give a reason because pregnancy is dangerous. It's inherently dangerous, and women have the right to kind of opt out of it at any time. And so I know several influencers recently have gotten on the phone and called these clinics, and Isabelle Brown's one of them. She's a friend of mine, dear girl, I love the girl. She's an influencer follower on Instagram, and she called I don't know if it was the bolder one. It could have been, and they were like, yeah, we'll do it, but it doesn't matter what week. You don't have to give a reason, come on in, and then they talk you through the process. Again. It's brutal, and I just don't understand why people are all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and again, just I'm a guy and I'm not supposed to have an opinion, but here's my opinion. You know, it's planned parenthood is parenthood, and if they come in it should be a pro choice. Well, okay, here are your choices. Why is the default choice for the left always abort the thing? Not here are your choices, These are the ramifications. You could keep it, and if you do that means this it's nope, come on in, we'll kill it. That's the policy of the left.
Speaker 2: Well, and I think this ties back to what Jennifer brought up, how they're just lying about Trump's take on the policies and he will not sign a national abortion band. He's fairly moderate on abortion right. And I want you to play clip number twenty four because there's so many lies they're telling about Donald Trump and Republicans right now. The list goes on and on. But he did a good job of addressing this. On gut Field last night.
Speaker 5: They attacked the word the bloodbath that was referring to the auto indussy. We know all these things. Yeah, Charlottesville was totally debunked by everybody, including Laura. Laura did a whole show on it, how it's so.
Speaker 6: Ridiculous, even Snoops, which is a left that's right, and said, yeah, but all of them, and they didn't correct her once, and they corrected me everything I said practically, and I think nine times or eleven times.
Speaker 5: And the audience was absolutely they went crazy. And the real I've thought it was I walked off. I said, that was a great debate.
Speaker 3: I loved it.
Speaker 5: You know, you got a lot of people watching. I guess we had seventy five million people watching something like that. And you have to do well. You can't do badly. For instance, Biden didn't do so well in the previous debate because I had the two debates. I had one. We actually had two debates, you know, I had one against the man, and then they said he's not doing well, take him out, put in a new one. And if she doesn't do well, I wonder if they're going to take her out. Just keep putting it. Let's see if we can get it right eventually. No, but a thing like that's never happened before.
Speaker 2: Oh, lies, lies, lies. Democrats are lying a lot lately. Anyway, we are going to go to break. This is Heidi covering for Dan Kaplis. He's going to be back right after the break.
Speaker 3: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 7: What's happening around the country right now is that the millions and millions of illegals who've come across that border since the borders are Kamala Harris and Joe Biden open it wide. Is that some of them are trying to register to participate in the election. Many of them. We know six or seven states have already done their own audits. They've proven you've got thousands and thousands of illegals on the voter rolls right now. And here's the problem. You know, if you have just a small percentage of those millions of people they try to participate. You can throw the outcome of the election.
Speaker 1: You've got speaker Mike Johnson eight five five for zero five eight two five five text d An five seven seven three nine Heidi ganall so great to see you. Thank you for being here today.
Speaker 2: Of course, Dan very honored. You've got an incredible audience. I love interacting with that.
Speaker 1: Oh man, it is awesome and thank you. It was kind of a bucket list item for me. I won't dwell on it though I'd like to spend the whole show on it. But one of my bucket list items, and I I'm not meeting that bucket for a very long time. I don't think I will be, but has been. I know it sounds really odd, but to play catch with our daughter in the outfield at coursefield, really that's so fun able to have that opportunity this afternoon. So we just went out, we went out into the outfield. We just played catch and talked and and there was a window to do that. I had to hit the window. But yeah, So it was just an amazing afternoon.
Speaker 3: That's so fun of our field of dreams moment. But I got to.
Speaker 2: I got to throw out the first pitch for the Rockies as a woman business leader, like right before I ran for governor. But get this, I got jipped. It was during COVID, so I had to go to a park and film me and yeah.
Speaker 1: That No, it doesn't count on the big screen.
Speaker 2: I was like, wait a minute, do I get to do it on there?
Speaker 3: But get that?
Speaker 1: No, you got to get out to the park and throw that pitch. And we all know the greatest first pitch in baseball history, right, I'm sure ryank decent. Oh yeah, it has to ask to be w after nine to eleven?
Speaker 2: Which one was the woman did so badly?
Speaker 3: Fifty? It was fifty cent right.
Speaker 4: On the too bad fifty set was terrible?
Speaker 3: Wasn't too bad?
Speaker 4: Fauci was the worst. Yeah, if you're I do think Fauci's ever thrown a baseball in his life?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, eight five five for zero five eight two five five of the number. I am so looking forward to talking to you about everything that's going on right now, including my epiphany as to where we are in the race right now. But where do you think we are in the race right now?
Speaker 2: I'm nervous I'm not sleeping well, I'm waking up every day like what more can I do? What more can we do? We started this Election day Dash, so we built a website rtr dash dot com to help people call knocked or send postcards, especially in Pennsylvania. Right now, rtr dash dot com go get busy.
Speaker 3: But I'm feeling good.
Speaker 2: I'm feeling optimistic. I loved seeing Trump on Greg Guttfield.
Speaker 3: He was just sower. Yeah.
Speaker 2: We need more of that, and then I think people will get to know the real Donald and get past this liberal media bs about, you know, all the things that they say he does and says, which you know, he says some pretty controversial stuff sometimes. But you could tell he was very comfortable in New York too at his rally last night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so why do you think with forty eight now forty seven days left to election day he spent precious time and money in New York.
Speaker 2: The polling's actually pretty tight from what I'm reading, and it's his home base. He loves it, he feels comfortable, he feels energized, and it's a hot mess. It's like the epitome of every bad policy decision. You can see it right there. In New York.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like they're talking about Harris now making a run at Texas. I hope she spends every day in Texas and all her money in Texas. Right, She's going to be sent back, but yeah, and who knows. Maybe it was just personal for Trump as well, but I also think it'd sends such a positive message, right that he would go there and have that much support there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So a couple of texts here, So many of these for you, Heidi, Dan, Heidi own on this. One's a kind of sexual shot at Kamala Harris. We don't do that on this show.
Speaker 2: We don't need to. There's so many things her policy is so terrible.
Speaker 1: Stay there, Yeah, Dan and Heidi. It is more important for women that they can have an abortion up to birth, or that their kids are not killed by fentanyl brought across the open border, or that illegal immigrants are not getting raped or sex slize human traffic that from Alexa. You're in a far better position to answer this than I am. I have my own thoughts on it. But as we sit here right now, how many women for whom abortion is a real priority are going to break with the Democrats because they're more worried about these other things.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know. It's a tough, tough issue. Women are very, very committed to that issue if they're on board with it, like that's their thing. And we just talked Dan a little bit about a Glamour magazine poll that they did with you, guv. So it was a legit and they asked where abortion lies in the lineup, and it was seventh for women.
Speaker 1: You're seeing some polls where it's near the top, but you're seeing many others where it's further down the list. And that's my hope and kind of my belief is things are so bad right now that you and we all know, right it's cliche for a reason. It's true that mothers have this overwhelming protective instinct. You know, they are created that way, and I just think that instinct to protect your children. There are so many other threats to your children from these lefty policies. I think that's going to peel off a meaningful number of females. Now do they stay at home or do they go all the way to voting for the Republican? Who knows, but I think that will also be affector. The other thing Heidi and tell me if this is a fantasy. Is this whole idea of men in girls' bathrooms and showers and men in women's sports and things like that, I've got to believe. I mean, there are so many moms who love their kids more than they do their place political party, or they love their kids more than they hate Trump. I've got to believe that issue is a factor too.
Speaker 2: I think we'll see it afterwards and with the voting, Like, I don't think women are going to speak loudly and proudly that they're voting for Trump if they aren't a Republican, if they aren't you a full Trump supporter. But I think we'll see it afterwards in the hidden vote of women who care deeply about their kids. They're disgusted with what's going on, but they don't want to argue with their neighbors about it and their liberal girlfriends about it.
Speaker 1: Texter, Dana, Hettie, Kelly and I are suburban women and love Trump. That from Alexa, I get that point. I just think we're likely to see movement among other women who normally don't support Republican candidates toward Trump for many of these same reasons. I expect we'll see a noticeable lack of support from black women for the Democrat. They'll still win black women overwhelmingly, but they got to get them all or close to all. Right, Now, by all, I mean at rates that say Barack Obama did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think they're losing black men. I think black men are standing up and saying, you can't just expect me to vote because of the color of your skin, like that's not cool, and they're outwardly speaking about that.
Speaker 1: And why do you think they're losing black men? I have my own theory.
Speaker 2: I think it's like the wissification of men, right.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: And I think it's the same reason Trump is gaining so much among Latinos, right. And it's strength, right, It's strength in all the positive ways in this contrast strength versus weakness, which I think should be even more of a focus of the Trump campaign because that contrast is real and obvious. No honest person can deny it. And Yeah, I think they're just an awful lot of people, including both genders, who just want strength rather than weakness.
Speaker 2: Dan, I don't know why we're not like seeing polls with Trump having sixty five to seventy percent of the vote. Everything that's happening in the country, it just blows me away.
Speaker 1: Hey, when we come back, had an epiphany, political epiphany, and those political epiphanies for me have been pretty reliable, pretty accurate. When we come back, I'm going to bounce the one I had last night off of Heidi and you get.
Speaker 3: Your take on it.
Speaker 1: Eighty five four zero five eight two five five.
Speaker 3: You're on the Dankpla Show.
Speaker 4: You're listening to the Dankplass Show podcast.
Speaker 5: The only good thing is that it's always a consequential president that gets shot at. And fortunately so far I've been very lucky. Or something is greater than all of us.
Speaker 3: Oo, it is something drumthing.
Speaker 5: Is up there, some one's up there, maybe watching over so I think he's.
Speaker 4: Voting for you.
Speaker 1: How do you get all? Do you think God save Donald Trump?
Speaker 3: Twice?
Speaker 2: God has a hand in our country and the American experiment and truly wants people to be free. So I would say yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I do too. I do too. Certainly you look at Pennsylvania, right, and in my mind on Pennsylvania, there's no doubt. Just you look how everything ended up, and everybody knows the drill. Yeah, and you could see why God would do that, right, I mean, so many different ways. And then this one here not as close to call as Pennsylvania, but it doesn't take that long to play that hole, right. So had that agent not picked up that gun barrel, you know, Trump would have been on that green pretty quick.
Speaker 2: I also think I remember Megan Kelly saying a while back that with all this legal wrangling in then I'd love your take on this that Trump needed a straight flash. Is that what she said? He needs to He needed to win every single case, like he needed to have the stars aligned to get out of trouble on every single case. And he did that for the most part. We'll see if he gets elected he did it. If he did doesn't, then he may go to jail. But I think there's been so many would you call them divine interventions? Just the hand of God behind him, pushing behind the whole movement to save our country and to save our kid's future.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you look at where we'd be at if he had not one in sixteen, for example, and you had those three liberal activists Supreme Court justices instead of the three we got. Yeah, right, I mean it would we wouldn't have a democracy. That's not an overstatement, because every major policy issue would be decided ultimately by liberal jurists who are legislating for life.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 1: So no, and you look at the history of the Dacian I don't think anybody can doubt the founders had it right when they signed that declaration and said they were relying undivined providence, because you look at so many pivot points in our nation's history where I think that's pretty clearly been at work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree. I certainly feel like we are in a spiritual war right now. And I mean those of us that pray are praying on our knees every morning that things turn out okay for our country, for our kids' future, our grandkid's future. And I just I have a little soft spot in my heart for him because he's been through so much and he's a fighter and he just doesn't give up. And he's now acknowledging that God plays a part in it, which is kind of interesting to see.
Speaker 1: Well, right, but that's why you really have to laugh, right when you hear all these people on the left, all these secular folks on the left, say, ah, you're a hypocritical Catholic. You're a hypocritical Christian for backing Trump. Look how screwed up he is, Look how much he sins. And I say, man, I'm no theologian. I spent four years in a seminary in high school, but I'm no theologian.
Speaker 3: Have you ever read the Bible?
Speaker 1: I mean, it's all about using screwed up people, using screwed up people to go out and do the stuff God wants done. And a lot of those screwed up people have done a much better job than all the prim and proper people.
Speaker 2: Dan. They have probably not read the Bible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good, good point, good point which which brings me to my political epiphany.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 4: I also love it when non Christians try to lecture Christians like myself or Catholic like you, Dian, like what doesn't your faith tell you?
Speaker 3: What do you know about my faith?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah?
Speaker 1: And I actually enjoy it, Ryan, because it's an opportunity, Right, It's an opportunity maybe open some eyes, not that person you're talking to, because we all know that hate interferes with brain function.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 1: But the whole point that okay trumps so immoral, How can you vote from et cetera. I say, wait a second, man, it's the morality of his public policy. It's a morality of how he uses his power in office. And if you applied that criteria, I can't remember a more moral president to the United States in my lifetime.
Speaker 2: I think that's a great point. And I can't wait till Kyle Clark and those folks get a hold of this, and they're going to be like, oh my gosh, you know that. But at the end of the day, we all believe that God is leading this charge and the direction of the election and all the crazy stuff that's happened since twenty sixteen. I mean, here we are. We have a chance to save our country right now.
Speaker 1: Well, and I like the chance thing you say, because yeah, absolutely, I mean God wins, right, and in the end, God wins. But I think part of leading that charge is Okay, he puts Ryan Shuling there and says, okay, Ryan Schulin, you got to do your thing, puts us here, puts everybody listening here, And in the end, I think it comes down to the whole free will idea. Right wants us to do the right thing, but we got that free will to do it or not. And if we want to abuse the freedom we've been given to elect people who are going to destry very religious liberty, they're going to mass destruct human life, they're going to strip away freedom, then yeah, we've got that free will to do the wrong thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And honestly, if anything keeps me up at night, it's that it is the free will. It's that people are so easily won over by a nice looking TV ad or you know, a debate performance is very slick and calm and like, you know, trance like to people who don't pay attention to politics. And so I'm worried. If I'm worried about anything, it's the naivety, the gullibility, the like Americans are just gulible, a lot of them, and that worries.
Speaker 1: Me well, which brings me to my political epiphany. Okay, because before I predicted obviously that Joe Biden would not be the nominee, and then predicted that Kamala Harris would eventually run out of gas and clearly be on the way to def and I think we've reached that moment as of today. And if somebody wants to get into the whys and the House and the basis and all that. I'm more than happy to go there, but I think we've officially reached that moment where the clear eyed people on the left can see that she is headed toward to defeat. And we haven't talked to bait chat. I'd love to do that in a bit. But I think she exceeded expectations in the debate because they were so low and she was thoroughly protected by these sets.
Speaker 2: That was going to happen.
Speaker 1: Dan not a tough call, right, and so I think she exceeded expectations, but she clearly failed to do what she needed to do right, which was to explain how she'd be different than Biden and why she changed her positions. She didn't even try to go there, so she failed. That's I think why her camp wanted that second debate right away. They knew she had whiffed, so right now there's nothing to break her fall, and I think the clear eyed left understand she's headed to defeat and those margins might get big enough. You saw some of the polling out today, not from the right in Pennsylvania, showing McCormick now tied with Casey, and so her margin of defeat may grow so great that she costs them the Senate as well. So I think we're at that pivot point moment now where the left has to make a decision do they really want her to win? Because my belief is there are a lot of powers on the left, including Obama, who don't want her to win because it'll be a disaster for the Democratic Party, which is their tool. Right because she wins, what happens, Heidi, She's probably not going to get a Scotus pick, and if she does, it's just going to be replacing Sodo my ore. But she's probably not even going to get that. She's going to be horrifically unimaginably bad, which is then going to wipe the Dems out in the midterms, and they're going to get wiped out in twenty eight and all this so called young talent on the bench for Dems is benched for another eight years. So I think the really smart people on the left want her to lose. But now that I think it's clear she's tracking to her feet, here's the moment of truth, not like in the next thirty seconds. But now do they do they make her president? Because if they really want her to win. You know, that's the only big card they have left because Trump didn't fall for another debate. You know, the basis point thing that I think was political interference yesterday. Dropping interest rates is going to help her, but not enough. So if they really want her to win, what do they have left besides running Biden out and making her president?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 2: I think you're right, Dan, I do think there's probably an eighty percent chance that they pull that card. The only thing that makes me think they might not is that Jill, Jill, Jill Biden has not been out and about and I feel like if they tried to take the presidency from Joe Biden that Jill would go crazy and say some really nutso things.
Speaker 1: Well, wait a second, they just pants Biden in public ants the sitting president of the United States, and then they duct taped them naked to a poll. That's what they did, the political equivalent of that, right, Yes, And it can't get any worse than that. They would not have been able to pants him that way unless they have everything they need on him and everything they need to run him out office. So we're going to find out now. We're going to find out now if if they want her to lose because they know it would be disastrous for the Democratic Party if she won, or if they desperately want her to win, and if they desperately want her to win, they're going to run by now make her president and hope that that aura.
Speaker 2: Do you think it works if they do?
Speaker 1: What a great question. Let's take that into the next segment. See, Hei, she's unnatural at this Ryan right, we're in the perfect tease, the perfect transition at just the right time, and we'll all work in calls and text as well. Eight five five four zero five eight two five five the number text d an five seven seven three nine. You're on the dan Kaplace Show.
Speaker 3: And now back to the dan Cap the show podcast.
Speaker 5: And the media is extremely dishonest, extremely corrupt. Actually, look at the debate.
Speaker 3: I walked off. I said, that's the bait.
Speaker 5: You know. They said I'm the goat in debates, because I had a lot of debates and I became president, and the goat means greatest of all time. He's a goat. But what a great step.
Speaker 1: I tell you, I bought a used car from the goat, the true goat. Now, who is the true goat? Who is the true goat Ryan, Who's the true goat?
Speaker 2: John Allen?
Speaker 3: What I mean?
Speaker 2: Car dealers?
Speaker 3: Tom Brady?
Speaker 2: Oh that was a trick.
Speaker 3: Now, listen.
Speaker 1: I think I think Elway was underrated as a quarterback. I mean I think he's top two or three all time. But anyway, let's get back to this life and death stuff.
Speaker 2: At except Dan, You're going to get hate text now for saying that Tom Brady's the goat over John Away.
Speaker 1: Oh listen, hey, I'm an honest guy. I can tell you this. Thirty years on air, I have only lied once, and I have only lied once, and I think it's about thirty years. I don't want to lie about how many years it's been.
Speaker 3: It's somewhere close to thirty. Short story.
Speaker 1: Amy and I were dating and we were in California. I think I was covering a trial. I can't remember, but we were in California, and I told her the night before, Okay, there's going to be an earthquake in the morning. Here's how you deal with it. Here's where you go, here's where you stand. Everything else. Five o'clock the next morning, the big killer quake hit, and so we end up doing media. She then is she's on NBC and doing that stuff, and I'm doing the local stuff. But anyway, long story short, Mike Crosen asked me in an interview. He said, he said, so did you wake Amy up when the earthquake hit? And I said to Mike, I had to think really hard. I said, I went down the hall and woke her up, right, I was just trying to protect her on her So I've lied once in thirty years.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm just going to tell the truth.
Speaker 1: Anybody who thinks John Elway was a better quarterback than Tom Brady, God love him. I think Elweg is underrated as a quarterback. I put him just behind Brady. But anyway, let's go back to the phone lines there and fuego as one might imagine at this moment in history, Greg and Alt Colorado, You're on with heidiginall and Dan Kaplis welcome.
Speaker 8: Dan, Heidi, Ryan. It's very good talking to you guys. I love your show.
Speaker 3: Thank you. You didn't mention Kelly.
Speaker 8: Oh, Kelly, I love her too, yep, But I know it's coming to the end of the show, and I just wanted to say, hey, so yeah, I do have a very strong faith I'm with you guys, one hundred percent divine intervention, you got it. Yeah, but you know what, God's got all this under control. And if I wake up November sixth and things didn't actually go the way we kind of all think, we really probably think it should go because I own my own business up here in Fort Collins, and you know it's Ah, if I wake up November six things aren't just like we want. God still has this under control. God's got the good point.
Speaker 3: We all know who wins in the end.
Speaker 8: Yeah, this generations shown up pass before my return. When you see these things happen, hold your head high. Your redemption is an I all.
Speaker 3: Right, hey, Greg, really appreciate the call.
Speaker 1: I'm with Youah, no question, no question, man, with one hundred percent on that you know and and listen, we all know it from our own lives.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 3: Sometimes some stuff happens. Who was it?
Speaker 8: Was it?
Speaker 1: Amy Grant with Sometimes the best thing to happen is unanswered prayers. I know I botched that a little bit, but yeah, I mean, yeah, you just know who wins in the end. But I also am a firm believer that we got to do our part right and then chips fall where they May. And by the way, if you just joined the show, I'm not trying to make excuses in advance for losing. In fact, my belief is start Trump is starting to pull away. The left sees that, so you know, what do they do now in desperation to try to stop what appears to be inevitable? Don and Fort Collins. You're with Heidi and Dan.
Speaker 9: Welcome by Dan ms Ganeal. Good to talk with you. I have a question, actually two questions, I guess, Heidi, why do you think we're not saying more ads on the TV that portray Kamala Harris with her own words when she was talking about she wanted to ban fracking, she wanted to take guns away. I don't see any of that on the TV, and I think that would be so powerful to see her on TV in her own words.
Speaker 3: Don, thank you for that.
Speaker 1: My apologies were coming up in the end of the show so that I'll have to be it. Join us tomorrow, please.
Speaker 3: What do you think, Heidi's pretty simple?
Speaker 2: Money they have to allocate resources in Colorado doesn't really matter in the presidential race.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think the swing states are getting slammed at those ads right now, which is part of the reason we see that Trump lead. But also you saw the Galipol yesterday where her unfavorables are higher than his in that Galipol yesterday, I don't believe that, but I believe it's starting to move in that direction. Yeah, Texter says, do you really think Thomas has four more years?
Speaker 3: And scotus?
Speaker 1: If Trump wins, surely he'll retire, So the Dems think they must win to stop that replacement. Listen, I wouldn't be shocked if Justice Thomas retired during a Trump term, but no way in hades he's retiring during a Democrat term. Seventy six. So many seventy six year olds now, Heidi, you know, are like fifty six year olds.
Speaker 2: Seventy six is the new thirty six.
Speaker 1: I like that, and ye got a long way to go till I get there. Thank you for doing this today, of course, thanks for having me for it again soon and often, Ryan, thank you my friend as always the best. Kelly, you are a trooper, so tough working through all of this, and thanks for being with us. Please join us tomorrow again four oh six on the Dankpla Show.