Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We'll let chintako one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots all right, Uh, let's see if you haven't voted for you say we play it yet, you've still got how fifteen minutes or so to pay a visit to the Jar Facebook page where you'll find three song choices from Zeppelin this morning.
Speaker 3: Yep, you get your voting. Somebody at the Jar Facebook page who votes is going to be randomly picked to win Creed tickets all right for their show in December at the Kia Center. About fifteen minutes. Get your vote in JR Facebook page and just vote once please. I'll get all that traffic piling into Orlando from Tampa.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you're out there stuck in that, just know that most of the traffic feeds we're seeing are the traffic's moving just albeit slowly. There's a lot more volume than usual. So you have some patience out there this morning and again and as you know, Milton goes today. Really you know you've got a full day today. If you haven't done anything yet, you still got today to really get everything buttoned up and taken care of, kind of drawing a noon tomorrow line in the red sand is to whin weather conditions will start going downhill for most of us here in central Florida on Wednesday. I get great news if you are an owner of an older home, maybe built circa sixties seventies. Yeah, and maybe you haven't, maybe you've been thinking about, hey, you know, I really I want to update this place, modernize it whatever. You know, might want to hold off on that a little bit. Seventies interior coming back into vogue.
Speaker 3: Oh god.
Speaker 2: Especially here's the best part. And those of you who were born and raised in Florida like me and Taco, are really gonna love this, especially for bathrooms.
Speaker 3: I knew you were gonna say it tie and the pink. Yes, I don't know about you. I'm not doing it.
Speaker 2: I always kind of like that. Maybe it's just because what I was used to growing up, and on occasion when I'm at a home or visiting someplace and it still has the original you know, they.
Speaker 3: Like all right, yeah, sorr right, that's because, as you said, growing up, those were happier time. You know what I'm getting that now everything's still happy. But what I'm saying that was your childhood, which was like, oh, this is what a great time.
Speaker 2: Well I disagree that everything's still happy. No, not so much. I will on this note, and as this pertains specifically to bathrooms, and we had this for a while in the house. I grew up in the shag carpet and bathroom. No, that's in retrospect. That was a really really bad idea. Mom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Mama, I did not have that in my bathroom, thank the Lord. But yeah, that's uh. I grew up. We had wood floors, which were a bonus except for a couple of times when it was freezing out or come on, how often is it freezing? I remember when I was a kid. We had several days in the twenties and thirties, but listen, several when it was when it was super cold. And then when it was time to polish the floors, it was this double whisk looking thing, you know, like the street cleaner right has the big circle whatever buffer.
Speaker 2: This one was two of those little buffer. Oh it was a buffing pain in my ass. I'll tell you that I used to love buffing the floor. Is it Osowski family foods? I got I had that full size industrial machine down down to a science. Man. If you don't know what you're doing with one of those, you get the pickle displays going over on.
Speaker 3: We'll get away from you fast. I know somebody that has Tasso floors. Okay, their house came with those Tarasso floors and they kept them because they were hip. About ten years ago.
Speaker 2: We had some of that action in our house as well. Its the avocado green and the yellow and the pink. Oh God, welcome to Florida.
Speaker 3: Somebody said, I'm wanna TALKO, let it go.
Speaker 2: It's if you want to pin it on an actual group, this one you gotta put on. Millennials are the ones who are more and more gravitating towards the s seventies five.
Speaker 3: The one thing that I love about the seventies houses, sixties and seventies homes is the sturdiness.
Speaker 2: The cinder blah. Yeah, I mean the house I live in now is built in seventy two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, mine too early, sometime in the seventies, and it's it's cinder block head to toe, Thank the Lord.
Speaker 2: One other note that I may be guilty of mentioning this on occasion in the past, I always thought sunken living rooms are badass too.
Speaker 3: Oh were you walking and there's like three steps to go? Yeah, that's just one more obstacle, Patty, Well, yeah, you know what I'm getting.
Speaker 2: Having a few Gin and tonics. Sure, some sunken liver living room down there.
Speaker 3: You're going straight to the seventies, the sunken living room and gin and tonics, He throws out.
Speaker 2: Exactly, exactly, can I say? Man? Oh? With Halloween approaching later this month, you're gonna see all sorts of gimmicks out there. I gotta I'm gonna applaud Airheads for this one. I like it. I like it. The old trick or treats smell my feet. That wasn't Airheads, No, no, no, but you know the old thing, treat smell my feet, give me something good to eat with that. Airheads is zeroed in on the stinky feet part by offering Halloween inspired foot spray.
Speaker 4: Every Halloween they hit the streets looking for something good to eat, walking an average of twenty two blocks one point two five miles over forty five hundred steps, creating an unholy brew of feet perspiration.
Speaker 3: Demanding you smell them.
Speaker 4: In exchange, will entreat, so protect yourself with airheads trick or treats on my feet. Candy sent a footspray.
Speaker 3: It smells like shry airheads. I'll give them. I'll give a total credit as well. Pat fantastic when you said airheads up there talking about the movie No at the beginning.
Speaker 2: That's why I said, I'm not giving credit to airheads for that. We all said that is great. Oh, you're doing those twenty two blocks, whether you're the kid or the mom or dad going with the kid, twenty two blocks, you're wathering up those feet.
Speaker 3: Those feet.
Speaker 2: Airheadsfootspray dot com. If you're an interest to try to acquire.
Speaker 3: That, somebody else texted in good morning, as long as it's not the shag carpet.
Speaker 2: Would you want that in your sunken living room? Well, Daddy back in the day, that's that's so, would you?
Speaker 3: And if you had one? Now now uh huh. And then we have the toilet year we're coming through. Imagine how many deuces and the original seventies toilet that's taken down.
Speaker 2: I don't build them like that anymore, man, Although Bob does have a power flusher.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they don't build them like the power flusher is more like it. For those that didn't get to hear the power flusher on the podcast, do you have the audio? Hold on, it's it's not audio, it's it was a video. So bear with me, and I promise I'll find it.
Speaker 2: Of all the people that I know that could utilize this, this guy, this, this is a match made in heaven. He had industrial, uh you know, like commercial.
Speaker 3: My buddy Delta Daev owns a plumbing company, and when I bought toilets from him, he said, Oh, I got a trick for you by listen to this thing flush.
Speaker 2: Hold on you ready, yeah, let me lower this thing.
Speaker 3: Watch you flushed that thing?
Speaker 2: As you said the other day, your neighbor's water goes down, but not only that, the whole whole water supply system probably low tide.
Speaker 3: You'd hear it outside again. Listen to this.
Speaker 2: This is my I have two of these toilets in my house. Bob could do some destruction too. Talking about watch, it's like, you know, you get run into those when you know you're to place public toilets that are used and flushed all day, like a lows or a whole depot or a hospital. Yeah, speaking of hospitals. I think this is a first on this show. In Idiotology, we got a woman claiming that she was in and had to be hospitalized after being nailed on the head by a discount cauliflower in her local grocery store, which Sammy May and I have more on her story on our Facebook page. Claims while she was on vacation in Bath, England. She says the cauliflower fell from a shelf, plummeting four feet and nailing her square on the heads. When is cauliflower up on a four foot shelf above your head.
Speaker 5: Lab it's always waste level with all the other ve and a bin, so she's claimed she blacked out from the impact.
Speaker 2: And woke up, woke up to see it behind her head in the store's staff propped her back up, and she says they put the cauliflower back up on the shelf, and then the supermarket offered her a thirty two dollars voucher in cab fair to get to the hospital.
Speaker 3: Did they put like a nice prepared salad bag underneath their head a pillow? Do you know those things knock one with the croutons. We're not talking Caesar David, the coast has Trazo Toazo force.
Speaker 2: Could Dave keep them there? Hit brother, get yourself in the sunken living room. Get some shag going, baby shag. Bathroom five five stereo system. Daddy O j R R.
Speaker 3: Orlando's off station,