Speaker 1: More angel of course information. We're going to continual special session again today of the book The Final Analysis, which is my current book on JFK. It's called The Assassination of John F. Kennedy Colm The Final Analysis. And what this book does is it produces its centered around the X rays and the optical density measurements that doctor Mantig has made of the X rays would show that the three extant X rays in the National Archives are all not the originals. They're copies. They were forged, their reproductions and copies of the original in which various things have been added or masked to create the impression of frontal shots. The X rays also make absolutely clear two frontal shots, one that hit at the forehead and went across the top of J. Kennedy's head and one that hit in the front by the ear and blow out the back of his head. Now, today we're going to focus on chapter five of this book, which is on the frontal shot through the windshield and a hit that was a puncture wound in Jack Kennedy's throat below the Adams Apple. Okay, and you can see an Elchin's photograph. We're going to show you in a minute that Jack Kennedy was reacting to this shot with lifting his arms up towards his throat at the time when the shot occurred. That's his reaction to the being shot. Now, at the time of the autopsy, Jack Kennedy had a throat wound which was seen in a Parkland but had been greatly expanded. And again we had pre autopsy surgery which altered a lot of the wounds. And again they wanted to make this the doctors of Bethesa, the two naval doctors who were responsible for doing the pre autopsy surgery which we've discussed at length, which is a matter of getting Jack Kennedy's body to the morgue. The airplane lands at air Force Andrews Air Force Base at about six o'clock. By six point thirty, Jack Kennedy's body is brought into the Bethesda Morgue in a pinkish steel color a shipping casket. The body is in a body bag, naked except for a tall wrapped around the head. That's not the way the body left. Dallas left Parkland Hospital in a ceremonial casket wrapped in sheets, including the head wrapped in sheets, and that should have been the way the body arrived at Bethesda, had there not been the need for a Boswell and Humes, the two Humes was leading the pathology. They both were Bethesda doctors. Their job was to alter the wounds that Kennedy had leaving Parkland, which were frontal wounds, and to make all of them appear to be exit wounds. Only you know, all the shots from the were entrance wounds from the back because that's where the text school book depository was when the shooting started. Now, the the throat wound was it understood by many, you know, it's very fully documented. Okay, The controversy it involves why it looked so jagged when it got to the autopsy table at eight o'clock in the gallery. Looked at this, This was a jagged open wound. Now, we have some some corroboration of a conversation that was found by Rob Coteau, who's an author of a conversation that occurred with doctor Malcolm Perry shortly after the assassination. So in the evening of December second, nineteen sixty three, Dallas reporter Martin Stedman. That's December second, sixty three, that's just a few days after the assassination. On November twenty second, nineteen sixty three, Steadman and two other journalists went to doctor Malcolm Perry at his home to visit with him. Doctor Perry is the one who did the uh tracheotomy trying to get Jack Kennedy breathing again, and he was the one who was badgered by the Bethesda pathologists to say that he was wrong to interpret Kennedy's wounds coming from the front. So Perry confessed to these journalists that he genuinely believed that the throat wound was an entry wound. Furthermore, besides me the overwhelming evidence from the telephone calls between Bethesda and Parkland during the autopsy, the BEA pathologists recognized that the five centimeter contusion at the right long could not have been caused by Perry's tracheotomy. Rather the throat wound and the associated lung contusion, and as well as the pathologists reasonable consternation about it was due to a frontal projection, a frontal shot that struck on Elm Street. Okay, but the pathologists never understood exactly what caused this throat wound. They couldn't find the bullet the right wing right wound had the right lung had a contusion on it, so something had penetrated the body, but they could not find what nobody, No, no bullet was found. So you know, the projector projectile entered near the midline of the throat at about the third tracheal ring and traveled to the right lung apex where it stopped. A further confirmation of this limited, non existing trajectory, the pathologists found no deep penetration at the upper back wound, so the back wound had not come through to the front. How do you explain the contusion on the lung that became a big problem all right now, the also the shot that came through the windshield, and Chris of you'll show figure five point one on page two seventy two. It's a schematic of what Dally Plaza looks like. And you can see that if the limousine is coming down Elm Street and you can see where the pagoda is this, you know, Chris, you can point that out where the grassy knoll is and et cetera. So on the other side, on the south side, this is over here to the right of the south side of Dally Plaza. To the left is the north side, and so to the south side. Up above the triple underpass at the railroad crossing, there's a whole railroad yard up up above the triple underpass. And if you draw a line to where the car is in approximately frame about two fifty five two fifty five through that windshield, you could hit Jack Kennedy's throat. Now, if you go to page five point page two seventy seven, the altins picture, and this was first recognized by a gentleman named Shaffer, who is another expert on photography. He was one who first got Roy Schaeffer Dayton, Ohio, was the first to have seen the windshield damage in this altin six photograph the altin six and enlarges that Chris of you Wood, so we can see Kennedy there, go down a little bit and there he is. He's clutching his throat and there's a red circle. Can you see the red circle by the rear view window. There's a rear view mirror right there, right by Kennedy's left ear. That's where there is a flash of light where the bullet is hit the windshield from the front and it enters from above, aiming towards Kennedy's ear. That draws a line over to the railroad yard on the south side of the Daily Plaza, and Kennedy's clutching his throat. Okay, Now, the way a bullet hits the window, it punctures the window on the going in the outside of the window. The front of this windshielder on the outside is smooth. It's like a little pencil point that goes through the windshield. It makes a little circle. You can see. It's an entrance wound to the windshield. And then the back of the windshield and safety glass kind of shatters inward. So a lot of glass was thrown inside the limousine. And in fact, doctor, if your shouldout figure five point two. This is on the next page two seventy four. By the way, the Texas Goalbook depository is behind the car. And when Jack Kennedy is hit, so five point two you can see again there's the picture of the that you can see. This is ault in seven. Now the limousine is beeding towards the Triple Underpass. Jackie Kennedy's getting out on the back and that that red circle is where the the bullet entered the windshield. Right there. It's a little flash of light, and Chris go to the the picture just above that. I think it's five point two five point three, five point two the other direction five point two five point three, I believe, keep going all you can see in the zupprud Or film.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Okay, and in large enlarge that one. Okay, Now that's that's frame two twenty five. And Kennedy's just beginning to reach up to his throat. So it's at that point where the shot first comes through his throat. Something hits his throat. Okay. Doctor Mantick believes it's a shad of great glass from the breaking of the safety glass and the bullet entered from the front through the windshield. And then to the next picture. By two point thirty, you can see Kennedy is emerging from the behind the Stemins Freeway sign, which obliterated the view that Zappruter had from the pagola's pedestal where he was standing, and Jack's reacting more strongly to the shot in his throat. Okay. Now, let's continue with a little bit of the narrative here, because there's a Douglas Weldon, who is an attorney for the County of Kalamazoo's Circuit Court. He was an adjunct professor for Western Michigan's University's Department of Justice. He became an expert on the bullet hole in the windshield and what Douglas Weldon stated was an officer Stavis Ellis, who was in charge of the motorcycle escort through Dallas, recalled actually putting a pencil into the hole, and Ellis claimed there were numerous people and police officers at Parkland Hospital who viewed the hole. What Weldon wrote, he s Davis Ellis vividly remembers that while he was observing the hole, a Secret Service agent came up to him and tried to persuade him that he was seeing a fragment and not a hole. Mister Alis noted, it wasn't a fragment, it was a hole. Mister Alis had been totally consistent with his statement over the years and has not wavered in his assistance that he saw a hole in the windshield immediately after the assassination. Ellis, moreover had a distinguished career with the United States Army and the Dallas Police. Dallas Police officer HR Freeman, who rode in the motorcade observed the limousine of Parkland Hospital after the shooting. He said, I was right beside it. I could have touched it. It was a bullet hole. You could tell what it was. Okay, this is damaging the Secret Service. Secret Service is simultaneously getting water and they're washing out the blood and gore from the back seat, and they do not want people observing that this was a entrance wound through the windshield from the front. Remember, Oswald is going to be the patsy if he's going to be staged as the government's narrative is the lone gun assassin. There cannot have been shots from the front. Now that the text school book depository was behind the limousine when the shooting started. So we also have testimony from this Avallia Glandays g L A n G E s A MD. Now, she was in the seventh episode of Nigel Turner's The Men Who Killed Kennedy, which was a series of shows that really opened up a lot of people's minds about that Jack Kennedy was killed by a crossfire and a conspiracy, and she was a tough lady, she was new weapons. She was filmed by Nigel turner on the shooting range. She said, this is what she said. I've been handling guns since I was a child. We ran around the side of the building Parkland Hospital, the emergency room exit, and the present sidential limousine was there. I had been standing there just watching the back of the emergency room and I realized there was a bullet hole in the windshield. I talked to my friends and said, look, there's a bullet hole in the windshield. I pointed it out to them. At that time, I did not know any of the details of the shooting. I was quite shocked when I looked up and saw the bullet hole, but was very clear that the bullet hole went through and through the wind shield from the front to the back. I don't believe there was even any cracks associated with the bullet hole. It's like a high velocity bullet that penetrated from the front to the back to the glass pane, at which point a security officer of some type raced forward and jumped in the limousine and drove it off, even if I was leaning against it, to an area back of us somewhere, and that was the last time I saw the limousine. Okay, Now, she was insistent that the official story that that was a bullet from the rear that kind of rattled around and was ended up hitting the windshield. She said she thought that was a completely phony story. She confirms that she was one hundred percent certain there was a hole in the windshield and the limousine to Parkland Hospital and that it was from the front. Okay, Now, if we go a little bit for this, a lot of testimony in here about the shot coming from the front through the windshield, and David Manning did a very good job along with Douglas Horn Testation's Records Review Board of really looking at all this data. Now, the windshields a problem because experts are going to know that was a frontal shot. And so if you got to figure five point seven, this is Douglas Weldon. It's one of his slides. It's on page two seven to ninety seven, and you'll see he did a slide showing you what happens when a bullet hits safety glass. So there you'll see the bullet enters the safety glass and then it's the inside, you know, the exit wound the bullet through the glass that causes all these shads glass to go apart. You can think about that, because the bullet comes in, it punctures. It sounds like a firecracker typically when a bullet hits of safety glass and then the glass shreds are all thrown at the exit wound. And that's apparent to anybody who knows how a bullet gets through safety glass. And Dougs he did a great job of showing this. Now there's if you go to picture five point eight on page three hundred, which is Warren commissioned Exhibit three point fifty. This is again is where they have now a bullet hole that you can see with a lot of You have to enlarge that quite a bit, Chris to really see it. But there's a bullet hole there and there's lots of little spider web lines coming out from it, and again that can be characteristic of the way the bullet fractures the safety glass after it's gone through the windshield. Okay, now this is a problem for the The Cigarett Service gets this limousine out of there as fast as they can. They don't want that this is primary evidence, another primary evidence of a frontal shot and it's going to violate the narrative of Oswald being the shooter. So what is done is that this limousine is flown back to Washington, DC and it's put in the White House Garage, which is not right at the White House, a few blocks away in that time, and now they've got a problem. What are they going to do with it? They have to figure out how they're going to change this wind shield out. Okay, And there's a couple of people who have had some discussion of this. I want to read you. One of the we did read s mlis okay, so there was a couple let me see find okay. Nick Principe, p R. E. N. CIP. This is in page two eighty five. He was a U S Park motorcycle officer. Nick Principe, the us A US Park Police motorcycle officer, drove to the White House Garage on the evening of the assassination having a conversation with the JFK limousine driver, Secret Service agent Bill Greer. Greer told Principe that there were shots, quote, coming from every direction, adding that one of them came right through the windshield. Okay, Now that's credible testimony. It's it's not all the proof you're gonna need, but it's highly credible testimony, okay, and then go to page two ninety one. Because what doctor Mantick found was a couple of witnesses in a dearborn Michigan who were involved in the windshield being swapped out. So in November twenty fifth, nineteen sixty three, the first dearborn witness appeared. George Whittaker, Senior, a Ford Motor Company supervisor, was interviewed in the August nineteen ninety three, told Douglas Weldon that he had replaced the windshield on Monday, November twenty fifth at the River Rouge Assembly Plant Building B. He recalled a hole the windshield that was four to six inches to the driver's side of the rear view mirror, and he claimed that the shot came from the front. In other words, the major damage was on the inside, as would be expected for standard contemporaneous safety glass. Weldon confirmed that Whittaker's description matched the damage seen alt in six as initially discovered by Roy Schaeffer. So witness first cited this witness in the Kennedy Limousine Cold the Dallas nineteen sixty three, published in Murdering Dealely Positive was another book in which Mantic also wrote an article, a very good article on his optical density measurements. And Weldon noted that Whittaker had worked for the Ford Motor Company for forty years, starting in nineteen thirty four. And here's what Whittaker, Here's what Weldon Whittaker's statement was because he Weldon interviewed him at length, and in fact, after Whittaker's death in two thousand and one, his family released his written statement to Nigel Turner, who, with their permission, finally revealed Whittaker's name. His memo said, this is written by Whittaker, the Ford Motor Company supervisor who observed and saw the windshield being replaced, and they saw the initial windshield from Dallas, which had a front shot through the windshield front windshield of the limousine. And what Whitaker wrote is this is November twenty second, nineteen ninety three, thirty years after the assassination of John F.
Speaker 2: Kennedy.
Speaker 1: And as I will be eighty years old in about two months, I think it is about time I put this bit of history in writing or on tape, so when I am gone, the record will still be there. This is what I know about this part of the records. I know they are incomplete. JFK was shot and killed in November twenty second, nineteen sixty three. That was a Friday afternoon on Monday morning, November twenty fifth. The Lincoln limousine was in the Rouge plant of the Ford Motor Company in Dearborn, Michigan. When it arrived there, I do not know, about nine o'clock. At about nine o'clock I was called to report to the glass laboratory, which I did. When I arrived at the lab, the door was locked. I was let in. There were two glass engineers in there. They had a car windshield that had a bullet hole in it. The hole was about four to six inches to the right of the rear view mirror as viewed from the front. The impact had come from the front of the windshield. If you had spent forty years in the glass industry, you know which way the impact was from. Okay, So Whittaker continued around noon. We got it around two o'clock that had been killed. So right away they called meetings to find out what they were going to do. And we are going to run Monday morning when the President's being killed were open. We didn't design on anything at that meeting, and being that I had charge of all power service, I was in charge of getting that plant ready to run or shut down and everything. So they decided that they would let everything ride and they would call me on Sunday. So on Sunday, around noon, I had just finished dinner. They called me up and told me to go in and make arrangements to start the plant up because we would have to start that plant up around midnight to get it going for the day shift and number two shift. So I did that. Then I arrived at my normal time on Monday, and they had me on a two way radio and they had me on a Cushman scooter because I was covering a large plant. I got a call from the vice president of the division and he told me on the radio I was wanted in the glass plant lab. Now, I went down to the glass lab in the door was locked. I knocked on the door. They let me in. There were two lab men in there and they had the windshield there. They told me we were to use that to see the car was a special built car. We were to use that windshield as a template to make a new windshield. And the new windshield had a bullet hole in it coming from the outside through. You could see it the way it was broken, but the car wasn't b where we had a repair garage, and they taken the windshield out as the glass plant, and we were using it as a template to make a windshield. We were told to follow it right through until it was a finished product, get it back into the building. B told if anyone asked us what we were doing, we're running a template for prototype. And so he said that. After describing the process for making a new windshield, he noted, we laminated it. We took it out of there, it was a finished windshield, took it to Building B. It was put in that limousine. Now the limousine had an entire interior completely stripped out, the carpet and everything was gone. So they stripped out the entire limousine. They're destroying the crime scene. And what Whittaker was certain was that it was a frontal shot. But what he became aware of is they were replacing the windshield so they could create what looked like a shot from inside the They were making it a backshot. Okay, Now, this goes on. There's quite a bit of evidence about this in the book, about all the memos and all the confusion over all this, But it turns out that the Secret Service on Sunday, November twenty fourth, nineteen sixty three, the limousine was flown to Dearborn from Andrews Air Force Base and one of the executives from Ford flew with it. And then on November twenty fifth of the Dearborn Rouge Assembly Plant and Building B Whittakers supervised the removal of the limousine windshield and replacement by an undamaged windshield, and then the limousine was flown back to Andrews Air Force Base with its new windshield. And then they start calling another glass company and they start making arrangements to create this spider webbing as if the windshield was damaged from the inside. And the Secret Service gets it wrong. They have to replace the windshield a couple of different times. And if you'll see a figure five eleven on page three thirteen, they were using a ball hammer at first. The Secret Service didn't understand safety glass and they just made it look again like it was coming from the front and shattering glass. On the inside. They had to change that all around, get it right, and this was another fiasco. Now there ended up being a second dearborn witness on the windshield. Robert Harrison was an automotive engineer, and Mantick said during medical school the University of Michigan, I shared a Phi Chai apartment with two fellow medical students. One of them, Dwayne Harrison, was our wedding organist and had been a lifelong friend. Dwayne's family lived in Detroit. His father worked at the Ford Company's Experimental Vehicles building, and the building it was right where George Whittaker worked, and he'd previously discussed Dwayne's father's recollection of the limousine. Dwayne had specifically recalled that his father's encounter with a limousine had been a contemporaneous topic of conversation within the family. So what was done was that he contacted Dwayne's family, contacted him, and he went to see that. Mantick went to see the family. He prompted Dwayne to contact his brother, so his brother's response was voluntary and not influenced by me. Dwayne's brother independently required that his father had seen the perforated windshield. His father had been very upset about this. Dwayne recalled his father telling the family that there were several bullet holes in the DFK limousine. All right, So you've got a lot of evidence in here that the shot that was through the windshield was from the front of the winshield was replaced, and a lot of the mechanics of how it was replaced. It's a very very detailed chapter. Now, at the end of the chapter, one of the critical factors is that there were a lot of bullets found, not just not just this pristine bullet, but you have a scenario where you know, a lot of bullets were found on the scene and recovered and disappeared. So Captain David Osborne, who was the chief of surgery at Bethesda in nineteen seventy eight, Admiral Osborne recalled for the House Special Committee on Assassinations that he'd seen a slug that was copper clad and fully intact, roll out of JFK's clothing onto the table where his shoulders were raised to remove his clothing. Clothing. Okay, So Lifting contacted Osborne the net next year, and Osborne described a reasonably clean, unmarred bullet. Even recalled holding this bullet in his hand and noting it had no blood on it. Found further inquiry by the House Special committean assassinations, Osborne emphasized that the slug was a fully intact missile, not a fragment. Okay, So what happens to that fragment. So also Osborne ends up handing it over in the autopsy and it disappears, Okay. So what you see is that Osborne also found a couple of fragments of bullets and it were evidently handed over to Humes and the intact bullet was that was also described by James morning Star Young an MD as found inside the presidential limousine that night. Young reporter that White House Medical Foreman Chief Petty Officer Thomas Mills gave him the bullet an envelope after we returned from the White House garage to treat the skull fragments from the rear of the limousine. Okay, So the whole limousine windshield stories makes it clear that there were a lot of bullets flying around, and we do a lot of discussion to make it clear that all of these bullets that were flying around in the limousine were such that the evidence would have of the initial windshield had to be destroyed. Okay, now I don't think there's any more pictures to be shown, but I want to make a couple of comments here that we discussed in the book Our JFK's limousine was a landmine just waiting to explode. Too many witnesses had seen the perforated hole in the windshield. Even if a posterior shot had caused it, that would still have meant too many bullets for the three shot Oswald scenario. So the conspirators had no choice at all costs. The windshield had to vanish. Evidence of such a hole, especially from a frontal bullet, would have shattered lives and careers. Too many powerful men were at risks. Surely James Rawley, who was a secret service understood this all too well and must have quite promptly explained this to Von Ferguson at the Detroit plant in Dearborn. Once the safe site existed for the secure disposal of the windshield. The Ford Plant d and Dearborn, where Ford Ferguson was a well known employee, and only one tight window of time existed for its final rendezvous Monday, November twenty fifth, the day of JFK's funeral, when the entire world was too distracted, so on Sunday, the White House garage detail was lifted, probably by Raleigh, and Ferguson easily escaped with the limousine that day, probably via a plane C one thirty from Andrews Air Force Base, most likely after landing near Dearborn. He personally drove the limousine the Ford plant late that night and Sunday and flew back the next day with an immaculate new windshield. Even on Monday, November twenty six, Chapter fifth, the first Dearborn witness was called at home. He was ordered to report to work on the windshield. Report for work to work on the windshield. This is George Whittaker and I'll then a Ford Motor Company supervisor. And it's clear that the windshield, like the body, was a problem because the government's narrative demanded that the shooting be from the rear. There's a picture of how the bullet went through the windshield. It had a downward deflection and it hit Kennedy's throat. It might have hit whatever it was that that bullet was never found. That bullet may have been one of the one of the intact bullets that was found in the limousine because it never entered a body apparently got deflected, but at least a piece of glass would have come into Jabka's throat and could have caused the puncture wound. Piece of glass could have caused the contusion on the right lung, but again that might not have shown up in an X ray or be much harder to have found in an X ray, and we don't have X rays of the lungs. What we do know is that there was no path at the autopsy that was found connecting the back wound to the throat wound. That was just made up because the necessity was after we found out that James Tag, a bystander in Dallas at Park you know, got indiely pose it got nicked in the cheek by one of the bullets that missed. So since the setup had been put three empty shells, the six Florida, the texaschool Book Depository, the government was stuck with all this damage having to be done with two bullets, the damage to Kennedy's head, the damage to Don Connolly, it hit the bullet hit Connolly's ribs, broke the radio bowl of his bone, of his arm, and landed on his knee. We've got lots here of documents, written, documents, et cetera, in which everything we're saying is validated. There's a lot of evidence in this book. It's a thousand footnotes, five hundred and sixty four page book with a lot of appendices, the sciences in the appendices. Now that I want to focus on that for a minute. That's a shot of the looking at the bridge above the Texas, above the triple Underpass on the south side of the of Dealey Plaza and Chris. I want you to go to one of the appendices at the very back of the special Appendix. It is at page we find it here. It is at page four thirty nine. Now, Brian Edwards, who did a lot of work with some of the witnesses in dally Plosa, did a slide show and he said, was there a shooter on top of the triple underpass? Of Chris enlarged these so we can really see them. That's good, and go to the next picture. You can see these red lines are from the span of the concrete bridge at the top of the Triple Underpass on the south side of Dealey Plaza to where shot Z two two approximately with the Kennedy was hit in the neck. And go to the next slide. You can begin to see what this angle looks like. See that's where the car would have been, you know, that's where the car is coming down Elm Street. Okay, and now go to view number the next view and you can see the shot to that point from the bridge. So that's it would have come through just to the left of the rear view mirror on the front windshield and would have crossed over to hit Jack Kennedy, which is what it was aimed for. Okay, Now, just a couple more show you the shooter's path. Just a couple a couple more of these slides to just make it really clear what the path looks like from an up view of up above. And keep going. Okay now, and there's another view of the shots from the from the railroad yard on the triple above above daily pause on the Triple Underpass. On the top of the Triple Underpass. Keep going, there's some Dillard photographs. Dillard was one of the uh photographers with the press. He started taking a bunch of photographs, okay, and uh, photograph number nine, you can begin seeing there's something blocking the light between the pillars in the spot. If you can large that just a little bit more, it might be possible to see it and come down. Come down a little bit.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 1: Keep going down right there, keep going down. You can see there's something blocking there. Okay. Now go to the go to a frame number eleven, picture number eleven, which is an extreme close up. Yeah, that's again what we're talking at. Go right there. Okay, so there's during the Dillard photograph, there is somebody there. There's something behind that fence right there, behind that concrete fence. Okay, and go also to figure number thirteen, and again that one more down. I think that's twelve. Go to thirteen. Again you can see that there is somebody there. A picture of the of that fence when there's nobody there looks very different. Okay. The next couple of pictures you can see where the that is on the bridge the overpass. Of course, the railroad observers who were on the that same elevated part of the triple underpass were down at the other side. They were down there were and they weren't watching this corner, the distant corner of the railroad yard. They were watching Kennedy's car. So whoever was there was not observed, but shows up in the shows up in the photographic evidence. Now, these are the kinds of things that again make clear that the Warren Commission was lying. Jack Kennedy was shot by multiple shooters. This is the best description we've given you of the shooter who in the south side eye to the yard of the Daily Pasa up above the Triple Underpass, the shooter on the grassy knoll who shot the last shot which hit this is the first shot which hit the throat. I'll probably shrapnel hit the back from a shot that missed on Elm Street. And that's the chancillary picture, which also gives you a good view of that Triple Underpass section of the railroad yard up above by that concrete fence and anyway, and they look and again it's tough to find figures in these because again they're just thirty five millimeter negatives, and they weren't terribly detailed. They're not like digital photographs. They don't have all the pixel information. Negatives were much less precise. They couldn't contain as much information, and so if there were three shooters and went a low angle behind in the Daltech building, what happened. It looks like the sequence of the shots was the first shot which hit Jack Kennedy as frame three thirteen, his heads moving forward to get debris coming out of the front of the head. And then a few frames later, about two seconds later frame three point thirty one, Jack Kennedy has hit his head explodes by the temple here literally explodes, and he's the back of his head blown out, and he's thrown violently to the left and back into the seat. So the shot to the temple could have occurred in between those shots or simultaneously with one of those shots. It's tough to see whether there was another shooter on the grassy knoll or whether in fact that was the shot from the shooter on the south side of Dealey Plaza. But what we know is that there were three shots that hit the head to or from the front. We know the windshield was shot from the front and was replaced. This is extremely damaging information to anyone wanted maintaining that Jack Kennedy was killed by Lee Harvey Oswald that's the critical point of this presentation and the book. The final analysis is the final analysis the assassination of John F. Kennedy. The final analysis and the final analysis is taken from a speech that Jack Kennedy gave American University where he said, in the final analysis, so it was after the Cuban missile crisis and just before he died. Final analysis, we all live in the small planet and we're all mortal. Jack Kennedy was a peacemaker. He did not want to go to war. He was killed because he stood in the way of the Vietnam War. He had blocked going to war the Cuban missile crisis. Our military desperately wanted to go to war. Billions of dollars being made. November twenty second, nineteen sixty three was a coup d'tas to day. The deep state came out in the open, lied about it, covered it up with the psychological operations lasted until they or a clubl psychological operation, which the last memo in this book, the last appendix, a memo from the CIA from nineteen sixty seven instructing the CIA's official policy to take any one criticizing the Warm report and run a psychological operation to muddy their evidence and discredit their credibility. Can the idea of conspiracy theorist was born to cover up the CIA's kudeton Lai deep state is running the country, which is obvious today. They finally got a president who's suffering se senior dementia. The special prosecutor wouldn't indict him for misusing classified information as vice president, yet he's running the country. Well, if you're in the deep state running the country from behind the curtain, you don't want a president is making any decisions. You better just have an AI president or robot. Well, they got the best, next best thing. They got someone in Joe Biden who suffering senior dementia, and he'll do what he's told and they'll prop him up with enough drugs to get him through the experience. He's not running the country. The deep state, CIA, military industrial complex, lying press. And this opens up the argument, how many lies have we've been told? Why do buildings in nine to eleven go down that were not hit by airplanes? What was the Tonking Golf all about lead up to the Vietnam War? Obviously an incident that was again made up, and that was demonstrated very convincingly what were the weapons of mass destruction when we rated into Iraq to go after Sadamussein in nineteen ninety one. This is a very compelling, game changing book and the end, God will always win. God will win here too. The truth is coming out. Anyone reading this book can no longer be under the illusion that Lee Harvey Oswald killed Jack Kennedy. And you can see how the evidence was changed. It fits together now. The government's evidence doesn't fit together because government's lying. We make that point abundantly clear, is doctor Jome Corsi. We will be back next week with more. This is the Truthcentral dot Com and the end, God always wins. Join me in I think the solution the Bible gives, which is second Chronicle seven fourteen. Let's get on our knees and repent. We let so many babies be killed in the womb after Rob Wade and the Democrats are going to run on that theme, wanting to kill more babies, calling it the right of a woman to choose. Satan does not rule the earth. God is sovereign. God will win. God has already won. Satan's losing. People are waking up. There will be a great awakening.
Speaker 2: This could be one of the most important moments in human history.
Speaker 1: Doctor Jerome Corsi, thank you for joining us.
Speaker 2: God bless
Speaker 1: Except incentroduction and intend except xact intent.