Speaker 1: Baby, I'm a gangster too.
Speaker 2: It takes a little tangle. You don't mess with me.
Speaker 1: Mess with me, baby, I'm a gangster.
Speaker 3: To coach, baby, you're a.
Speaker 4: Gangstatoo for good warnings, this podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality.
Speaker 5: Listener discretion is a vibe, Fellas, This ain't my first time at the rodeo.
Speaker 6: Welcome to the Occult Rejects. This episode, I got Julia Cosrick Peach back with us again. The last few times that we've had her on it's been a blest. We went live, it's very interactive chat.
Speaker 3: Fans loved us. So how to bring it back again and we all live?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 7: And I got joining me, I got your cult reject man scientist Lisa, and I got my man headless Giant.
Speaker 3: How do you say that? What's that label you got over there?
Speaker 1: Hellenic gitz up poster?
Speaker 3: Yes, very very very fair. Good morning, yeah headless yeah yeah yeah. You know he's been on a roll lately. You gotta go check this.
Speaker 1: We've got a bunch of good emails coming up for the for the next reading of your occult slash paranormal stories.
Speaker 3: So I'm really excited about that.
Speaker 7: Yeah again again Please, I'm glad Headless is here to plug it again before we get into the show. Please, if you have any of these stories, any like weird dreams of cult ever listen off again Headless, please email my man Headless.
Speaker 1: Esoteric stories, occult stories, paranormal stories, dreams that you have recurring or strange occurrences in your family. You can email me at Headless Giant podcast at gmail dot com and I will get those read up on the air. So check that out.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it should be fun. We've actually been getting email. Well, he's been getting the emails in and I think it's gonna be some fun stuff. Definitely looking forward to that. And uh yeah you want to let it? Did you already plug your show?
Speaker 1: Me podcast?
Speaker 3: Okay, no, no, not you get Julia, We're gonna do Headless. I'll give you. Did you plug your podcast already?
Speaker 1: Check me out on YouTube Headless Giant Podcasts. You'll find me there.
Speaker 3: Awesome, Thank you now true the main guest, Julia.
Speaker 8: I am wherever you listen to podcasts, just you know, not YouTube course, because fuck them. And I'm on Cult of Conspiracy podcas cast every Saturday. I do a show for them once a week and yes, and so if you want to check that out, it's called colt Ex Cosmic every Saturday, and then I of course have my own show, Cosmic Peach and then coming up around the corner, I don't have like a release date yet, but Colby and I are starting a new show. It's called The kill Room and it's going to be featured on my show as well, and I'm really excited about that actually because he has such a different take on things than I do and it makes for interesting conversation. So I'm really looking forward to that as well.
Speaker 3: That is awesome, nice, nice, And that's really cool. With the Culture Conspiracy, I've been dealing with those guys for a few years now, and like every few months we'll get together and do something. I really do like those guys. I highly suggest to go check them out, and I will.
Speaker 7: Me and Teresa are actually going to be covering a topic on their show Tuesday, so the show really Yes, yes, covering the Saint Klamafia.
Speaker 8: Oh that's awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, those guys are fun. Then they're fun to talk shit.
Speaker 8: With with a crazy cult leader.
Speaker 3: No, but you know what, like I just even like sometimes they don't agree, still goes great. It's not to explain. Yeah, really, I really do like having those guys on because you.
Speaker 8: Can have people prefer that though. Yeah, nobody likes an echo chamber, and I think that's why people enjoy when Colby and I get together. Actually, I went on we went on the White Rabbit podcast the other night, and he was saying how he listened to our series called blood Ties, and he said, you guys don't really agree on stuff, and you'll just hash it out right there on the spot. And I think that's refreshing. That people don't always agree on certain things. Makes you think harder about whether or not you have all the information you know, right, And different.
Speaker 1: Opinions actually don't hurt everybody.
Speaker 8: Right mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: And I mean even with the topic tonight, we're all probably going to have different opinions at the end, and I'm actually going to ask you guys what you think at the end. But there are certain things that cannot be disputed, and then there are certain things that are up for debate. So we'll see at the end where you guys stand on everything. But I'm actually really excited to get into the topic today as well, because it's something that I'm really passionate about.
Speaker 3: Well, I remember a long time ago when you told me you were even working.
Speaker 8: On Yeah, I've been working on it for a couple of years now and just keep adding stuff to it.
Speaker 7: That's why I like when I saw that you're even doing it again, it reminded me of you telling me that you were getting into that. I mean, this is probably going years ago.
Speaker 3: Mm hm.
Speaker 7: I was like, oh shit, I gotta get off of that. I never actually superad the topic. That was one of the topics we never spoke about.
Speaker 8: Actually, yeah, no, it's it's a big one, that's for sure. So I mean kind of like the last couple of times I've been on the Occult Rejects. If this spills over into two parts, you know, so be it. But I feel like it's you know, it's early enough in the afternoon we might be able to squeeze it all into one, but we've been meeting so late at night the last couple of times. I feel bad for you guys because I just keep going on and on and you guys, it's like to it in the morning, like.
Speaker 3: Shut up. No, I've been loving it, thank you, all right, so, uh, do you want to get in?
Speaker 8: I mean, just dive it?
Speaker 3: Sure, yeah, have at it?
Speaker 1: Have yes?
Speaker 8: All right, Well, so we're gonna be talking about Marilyn Monroe on today's episode. And of course, you know, as I always say, I think all you need to do to sell a mainstream narrative to people is have a documentary on either HBO or Netflix with some great visuals and some catchy background music, and you will one hundred percent fucking brainwash everyone into thinking that's the mainstream narrative. And there is no shortage of Maryland documentaries on either Netflix or HBO, and they all sell you the same thing. Marilyn was a severely depressed woman. She was promiscuous, she had a bunch of weird sexual affairs, and she got really depressed. She committed suicide. She overdosed on sedative drugs and she was found nude in her home in Hollywood. I believe her some part of California, and she, you know, she did it to herself. And that's all that we need to know is she was fucked up, depressed, took a bunch of pills, killed herself. And they do a great job selling you that story, and they even have. In one of the Netflix docum mineries, they interview a guy that was her psychiatrist. They interview his family. His name was doctor Green or something like that. It's in my notes and we'll get to it. But I mean, I don't know where you guys stand on it, but I've always thought, even as great of a sales job as they do, like there had to be more to this story, especially because of who she was. I mean, you guys can jump in. What did you did you always think like, Okay, for sure she killed herself? Or did you always have questions?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 7: I always thought as a kid, I always thought like even Elvis Presley and her stories were always like.
Speaker 8: So, Lisa, what do you think?
Speaker 2: I always thought someone else killed her, always.
Speaker 8: Thought that, like, did you did you have any suspects.
Speaker 2: The Kennedys was one, for sure, or the CIA her handlers that maybe she I think when I I didn't know initially, when I first heard the story, I was like, no, she seemed too vain to have killed herself that way or just killed herself period. Plus I think that she probably initially is she probably was told some secrets that they didn't want people to know that maybe she was privy to something. And then as time went on and I heard more, I thought, you know what, I think they killed her because she was going off scripta in a way that you know, was threatening to her what her job originally was, or that they were. She had become some some kind of like, I don't know, volatile. You know, they couldn't handle her anymore.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I mean headless. What did you think?
Speaker 1: I I grew up at a Christian home, so she was always the example of, you know, this is what a decadent lifestyle will lead to. So it wasn't until my later that I was like, this doesn't make a lot of sense. She was connected to a lot of very powerful people and all of a sudden, you know, having this great life and everything else, she decides to kill herself. That doesn't make a lot of sense.
Speaker 8: So she was kind of a cautionary tale in your household. That's kind of funny to me. But I mean, so, there are a few things I want to get out right away, because I do believe that Marilyn Monroe, even the name the double m Marilyn Monroe, monarch mind control, stuff like that to me stands out. It does appear that she probably had multiple personalities. She was probably in some type of sex kit. And you know how they like to use beautiful, famous women in those type of roles, And she grew up in orphanages, so it wasn't like anybody gave a fuck what happened to her. They essentially created a cartoon character out of a real person. Her name was Norma Jeane and they turned her into Marilyn Monroe. They literally bleached her hair. She got a nose job, they And so it was to me, I always look at if someone has multiple personality disorder or d ID whatever. They're usually the ones that start off as normal people and then abruptly have like a bleached hair moment. And if you look at it, Eminem bleached hair, Kanye went crazy, bleached his hair, Lady Gaga started off normal but then bleached her hair, and now I think she's a trans weirdo, which and so I mean, you just look at it, and it's like the bleaching of the hair is almost like the signal of all right, this person's undergone some fucking programming, and now you know they have an alter identity in weird yeah, because they bleach their hair and they literally go fucking nuts. And if you look at any celebrity, even like Lindsay Lohan, she was a ginger and she was so cute, she was on the Disney Channel, bleached her hair, started faking a British accent, and nobody fucking knows what's wrong with her now. And so I just think that that's something that you can look at as being odd, you know, like why do they suddenly bleach their hair and they can become a completely different person overnight. And I don't think Marilyn is, you know, I don't think she is immune to that. I think she's like example, exhibit A of multiple personality disorder. And I think that, oh yeah, go ahead. Sure.
Speaker 1: So the movie The Long Kiss Good Night with Geena Davis is where you've got this mk ultra assassin played by Geena Davis who gets kicked in the head by a deer that she hits on the road, loses her memory, and then she comes back. The memory comes back and she starts to remember that she's an assassin. And what's the very first thing she does. She bleaches her hair.
Speaker 8: Oh dude, See, I'm telling you, it's crazy, and it's not to say, like if somebody's got a bad breakup and they want to stick it to their fucking ex boyfriend and they don't bleach their hair like you have multiple personnelity. I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about celebrities who you see go through a huge transformation almost overnight with the bleaching of the hair and like the complete identity switch. And she really pushed the blood diamonds. She was like the spokesperson for that. You know, diamonds are a girl's best friend. We got a comment, Hey, what's up?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 8: And so I mean, I think and Nick is probably gonna give you more information than I can about this, And I'm actually kind of glad we're covering this with him because I've found weird numbers surrounding her and I've always had an idea of what I think they mean, but Nick might be able to elaborate on this. But there's a lot of eights around Maryland. So I mean, I've always thought of the eight as like the snake eating its tail, the infinity symbol. And she did die on August fourth, sixty two and six and two is eight, so and then like I believe her address had some aids in it, And I mean, what do you think about that, nick, because you probably know more about that shit.
Speaker 1: Than I do.
Speaker 3: It's just the eight.
Speaker 7: I mean, it's numerical. I mean I like it because of the magician. I think it does show like the continuation of cycles of like life and death shows a unyoked eyes sense. For me, it's a pretty deeply occulted in my opinion, shape or number or sigil. The hell did you want to add anything on that yourself?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's sort of like so much society, right, Fives, eights, and thirteen seems to be like the pattern breakers. Right. So for five, you know, you've got the perfection of the four being the four side stability, and then the fifth is like the pattern breaker, and then you've got the seven, like the seven planets and all the rest of these holy sevens. And then the pattern breaker would be the eight twelve, you know, twelve signs of the zodiac, all the rest of that stuff. In theteen. You know, these are the ones that sort of stand out in numerology is being the pattern breaker. And if you look at her role as being the you know, putting to bed all the nineteen fifties sort of value based systems, you know, kind of that cautionary tale.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 1: She was the kind of pattern breaker on that whole nineteen fifties moral aesthetic.
Speaker 8: And I think, you know, I've talked to Sean Can about this a little bit too, and he has this whole octagon theory and the gosh, what is that thing that he's always talking about in Satanism? It's like a cube that keeps extruding from itself. What is that thing called? Do you know what I'm talking about. It's like a cube within a cube within a cube, and it just yeah, and it just keeps going out, and it's like an eight sided and it just keeps expanding. And that's also why they use the octagon and like sporting stuff and the eight sided. It's just there's the tesseract. Yeah, there you go. Yeah, So, I mean, I do believe that the eight is significant. I went on a Google search one day and I just googled like major tragedies that happened in August and like a lot of fucking shit. It's like they specifically use August to conduct a lot of these fucking rituals and shit. And I don't find it at all. A coincidence. She died August fourth in an eight year sixty two, So it's just that stuck out to me. And without even getting into too much conspiracy theory stuff right off the bat, there is one more thing I want to mention though, before I get into like the like the autopsy findings. But you guys are familiar with Eyes White Shut, right, Yes, okay? The little girl in Eyes White Shut, her name is Helena, and she's supposed to be getting inducted, in my opinion, into this this monarch mind control sex kit and fucking occult ring of women. And it pretty much shows you that at the end because when they're in the toy store, she gets led off by two weird guys at the end of the movie and yeah, Teresa, I fucking yeah, exactly. I did a show with Teresa about the eights. What Teresa, why isn't your ass on here? Anyways, at the end of Ours Wide Shut, Helena gets let off by two guys, and it's almost as if Alice the mom knows about this. Maybe Alice is a part of the program as well, and she's almost letting them take her daughter away. And in the toy store there's a weird scene where in the background there's a bunch of Barbies and the main focus on the barbie is this Marilyn Monroe barbie and it's headless. Do you know which barbie it is? I can't remember. It's like, I.
Speaker 3: Remember one of them. I know the scene you're talking about. I just can't remember what barbie that is.
Speaker 8: But it's a Marilyn Barbie. I can't remember what movie it is, but it's it's a weird scene for showing Helena walking down the toys uh toy store and there's two guys that are following her and they're obviously gonna lead her off and they it's almost like Stanley Kuber put the shot of this Marylynd barbie like right there, so it's in your focal You do notice that you do see it there.
Speaker 3: You're supposed to see it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you're supposed to see it. And you know the the street that Marilyn lived on was Helena Drive. So I think it's significant that they put these things in there to kind of link everything together.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's very important the name Helena too, because even back to the one of the most widely you know read and understood mythologies goes back to the Iliad and that was all sparked off by Helen of Troy, and they even called everything having to do with the Greek religion is Helenism, right, so this is like the ultimate prize will also be also being like the ultimate you know, sort of downfall of man's right, that concept there, it's.
Speaker 8: Like the Greek goddess kind of weirdness to around Maryland, around the eyes shut thing. It's all kind of ritualistic and it almost reeks of like ancient religion almost. So without going too far into conspiracy, because I did say this, I think to Lisa, but without even going down the conspiracy theory road, I can prove that Marilyn didn't kill herself just with scientific evidence. And so I mean, if anybody walks away from this episode with a doubt in their mind, I'd be fucking surprised, because I was just absolutely appalled when I came across this shit in a book and I was like, why don't more people know about this? And I was like, oh, yeah, I know, because I don't want you to know about this stuff. But so, her official cause of death was a cute barbituit poisoning, and they said it was a suicide. But the medical examiner penciled in a word next to suicide and he put probable, like he wrote that in himself. He took a pencil and literally wrote probable suicide. So he wasn't even convinced that that's what really happened. But they did say it was a self administered overdose of sedative drugs. That's what they say. But what's weird is there were absolutely no trace of tablets found in her stomach at all period. No trace of tablets were found in her stomach or her intestines. So she had enough chloral hydrate and nimbutah in her system to legitimately kill an elephant. They said she had sixty to seventy nimbutah and nineteen to twenty chloral hydrate tablets the equivalent of that in her system. But somehow when they crack her open, there is absolutely no trace of tablets found in the stomach or the intestine. So, if that's true, and she had taken sixty to seventy nimbu tall pills and nineteen to twenty chloral hydrate tablets, digestion stops at death, so when they cracked her open. There should have been significant evidence of undigested tablets in her stomach, because you die before that shit actually has a chance to dissolve, you die of an overdose fucking five pills in before. We're talking sixty to seventy Nimbu tall tablets and nineteen to twenty chloral hydrate tablets. But there was not a fucking trace in her stomach or her intestines.
Speaker 2: I have problem following, like she didn't really like to take pills or something like that that I remember, dude.
Speaker 8: She was a known gagger, and that's right, gentlemen. There is no perfect woman out there. Marilyn was a gagger. She fucking gagged, she could, and you know what, we'll get into it later, but she was a fucking gagging ass bitch. And the thing is, I am not a gagger, and I don't even see myself being able to swallow sixty to seventy pills. Actually, it would have been more than that, sixty to seventy of one type of pill and then twenty of another, so uh, hello, who the fuck is doing You'd have to eat it like cereal. You'd have to pour them in a bowl. And fucking put milk and I'm like fucking cheerios and eat them like that.
Speaker 3: There's no way liquid of just trying to swallow all those pills back to back.
Speaker 8: They said that tablets, you remember, because the iconic picture of Marylyn with the pill bottle knocked over on the night stand.
Speaker 2: Yes, I remember that.
Speaker 8: So yeah, they literally say that Marilyn had to have swallowed pills because look, there's a tipped over pill bottle on the nightstand. There was something else that was missing in her autopsy though, So if digestion stops at death and there was no sign of tablets in the stomach or the intestines, there's also another problem is that she didn't have any refractive crystals in her stomach or small intestine. And basically what refractive crystals are is the active ingredient in any drugs. So once the medication starts to dissolve, it produces refractive crystals and they're very easily spotted in the stomach or the intestine, so you can tell if somebody has taken pills. So taking sixty to seventy of one type of medication and twenty of another, you would have thought there would be substantial residue in the stomach or the small intestine. And actually Nimbu tall is coated with a soup thick yellow dye, and that was also not present anywhere in her body. So if she was to have taken seventy of those bitches, her entire stomach and intestine would have been coated in this yellow dye and that wasn't present as well. So somebody come at me if they want to go ahead and say Marylyn took some fucking pills, because where are they? Is what I'd say.
Speaker 7: Somebody even mentioned, I mean, there was a good chance that we think you'd say, getting did they mention if there she puked, vomited or anything like that.
Speaker 8: So I'm actually gonna get into that, but I'll tell you right now. The first officer on the scene, his name was Sergeant Jack Clemens, and he noted when he walked into Maryland's bedroom that there was no regurgitated material anywhere in the bedroom, bathroom, or near Maryland at all. So he he had actually reported to many suicides, and he knew because he had seen them several times that when a person takes that many pills before they can even all start to digest and kill the person. Their body goes in evacuation mode and it literally starts fucking spewing and going.
Speaker 3: Up as a way of your body even saying like you're doing too much drugs, right.
Speaker 8: Right, So imagine taking sixty to seventy nimbutohl in twenty which, by the way, chloral hydrate is date rate drug, or it used to be a form of it. So I don't know why you'd want to kill yourself in that way, but fuck that, you know what I'm saying. She took twenty of those and there was no regurgitative material anywhere.
Speaker 2: Wasn't it also at one point considered a hypnotic chlorohydrate.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So imagine wanting to kill yourself in that way, because then you tall the sleeping pill that wouldn't do it for you. You had it on top of that roofie yourself. I'll look at this loral hydrate as a mood stabilizer for sleep disorders. Well, I don't think she actually, this is a good point to bring up. She did not have access to the drugs in the amount that killed her because she was seeing a psychiatrist. They were trying to wean her off. They said she had a serious problem. And the prescription that she had wasn't even in the amount of the the the levels that she had in her system. So she maybe had a prescription for let's say, like twenty sleeping pills and they find sixty to seventy in her bloodstream, and then another twenty of chloral hydrate, which she didn't even have a prescription for. She had a prescription for Nimbutohl maybe twenty tablets, but not for chloral hydrate, and not in the amounts that were found in her bloodstream. And they were like, well, she's Marilyn Monroe. She could have bought them from someone. She didn't have pills in her stomach, So how the fuck did that level of drugs get into her bloodstream? That's the main question. And if she didn't take pills, because there's absolutely no evidence in her stomach or digestive track that she did, how did they get in there? And did Marilyn do it to herself? I fucking think not, because think of the entry points, right, did she inject it? Well, they searched her whole body and there was no injection site wound anywhere. They checked in between her toes, in between her fingers. Nothing there, So what is the only other way you could get that amount of drugs introduced that quickly into the body to basically have that big of a payload. And that's where the rest of the fucking autopsy report comes in. Because she had bruises on the backs of her legs and the backs of her arms, and a big ass bruise on one of her butt cheeks, and it looked like she had been held down, like somebody had literally held her arms and legs down, and her colon was purple and swollen and literally looked like it was turned inside out. And so yes to the comment earlier, they fucking boofed it.
Speaker 3: I didn't think you're actually going to go there.
Speaker 8: Yes, her her colon was so purple and swollen that they made several notes about it in the audience.
Speaker 3: I was just making up for the gag.
Speaker 8: The gagging. I don't know right for that.
Speaker 2: If they did so here, But that would make sense though, That would make sense because, like you said, I think, and I looked it up really quickly, the nemetal within fifteen to thirty minutes taking an OD amount, you start to OD within fifteen to thirty minutes. That is not enough time to even digest any of the amount of pill that they would give you. And again she didn't have pills, say that they were pills. You would still see leftover pills. But to get that amount of dosage in that much of your bloodstream and quickly, there would have to be a direct route to the bloodstream without.
Speaker 8: A doubt, right, and you would die before the levels reached that far into your bloodstream with an oral overdose.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 8: So we have to think if.
Speaker 3: What I didn't know how this could put up the just so I was like, why are comments popping up?
Speaker 8: Did you want to add something to that?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, he was just riffing off of that. He said, no boof reflex. But yeah, I mean, obviously, if things aren't adding up, and they're and they're noting all these peculiarities, where's the investigation. You know, you've got millions of fans out there and they can't organize to find out what actually happened. I mean, are we that cut off from the system at law? That's that's a real question, because it's not just hers, all the rest of these cases, you know.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, And I mean for me, when I heard about her colon, And I know it's funny because it is. But the problem is is nobody likes to talk about the bruises that she had on the backs of her legs, in her arms. Nobody's if she killed herself, how the fuck did she get those? And her colon was so bruised and purple that it was obvious that that's the entry point for this massive It was like, well, it was such an overdose that she was dead within minutes. And there's actually other parts of the autopsy report that fucking support that theory too. But go ahead, Nick, what were you gonna say?
Speaker 3: I was wondering too.
Speaker 7: Listen, just stuff could have been still stuck up there for you know, pills or whatever. But again, was the level so high that you wouldn't even absorb all of that to be well, like if you get to die before you even get that high again, but did it? I still wouldn't think it would be absorbed that way. I'm still thinking it was a a jab.
Speaker 8: With the corner and the medical examiner, they both agreed, well, she would have had to have a liquid enema, and so if you've ever seen the type of yes, it was a liquid form because you want to introduce it so fast into the body that it absorbs rapidly and kills the pricing almost instantly. Yeah, so what they what they the conclusion was based on the autopsy is, I don't know if you've ever seen them, but there's two types of enemas. There's like a bag and a hose, where like you fill a bag up and you run a hose up your ass, and then there's another type of enema where it's almost like a bulb and it has like the long hope, like a long tube on itt and you just scored it really fast and then it like flushes you and you just go about your day. They decided, based on the autopsy findings that it would have probably been one of those bold type enemas that were they literally put it in her ass, squeezed it, and she was dead almost instantly because of the overload of they put it in such a high concentration when they squirted it in there, she was probably dead within like a minute, maybe maybe less than sixty seconds. And so the the other reason they say that is because Marilyn had cyanosis, which is something that you see when someone dies in a really rapid way suffocation, drowning, massive overdose, Like if you shot up and you died like right after you shot up, you would have cyinosis. And it's basically where he turned blue from oxygen being cut off. So why would you have that if you died a slow agonizing pill overdose, because it takes a long time. It's like Lisa said, maybe even thirty minutes for you to even start overdosing on setative drugs. And Marylyn showed signs of cygnosis, which means she died so rapidly that she literally turned blue. Like if she got suffocated or drowned.
Speaker 2: It looks like hypothermia, like your finger does, all your fingernails from blue, your extremities from blue. Sometimes even your ears or whatever cut off, and so you start to lose blood flow to these extremities and serve because you're having pulmonary heart issues in order to circulate that oxygen to these extremities. So she had particular margin.
Speaker 8: Yes she did. And so it's just like I was saying before, when you die of a sedative drug overdose by oral ingestion, there are several things you can look for. Vomiting pills, the digestive track, refractive crystals, and you usually don't have huge bruises all over the back of your box, and you don't have syinosis. So that with her colon showing like literal signs of uh something being injected in.
Speaker 3: There, trauma something like that.
Speaker 8: Yes, and I mean this is what the medical examiner and his name was Thomas Negucci, and he actually did, like John Belushi's autopsy. He he's actually got a lot of really famous people and done their autopsies. But the thing is, he was so confused by them keeping on saying that she had to have died of an overdose that he wanted to prove to everyone that there's no way she could have. So he wanted all of her organs retested, and he did the initial tests, came up with this conclusion, wanted to prove it to everyone, so he said, okay, we're going to retest all of her organs. And then when they went to go do that, just so happens somebody had hallowed Marylyn out and her fucking organs went missing, so they couldn't even retest them. Somebody literally took all of her organs put them in a fucking bag and they disappeared, so they could never be retested, and they only had the original autopsy report from the medical examiner to go off of. Nobody could retest them. Nobody could fucking literally, you guys, if that doesn't reek to you of a setup, I don't know what else to tell you. I mean, why on earth would somebody's internal organs go missing overnight? And when she got to the morgue, her fucking body apparently went missing for a long amount of time and then she turned back up, and fucking I mean, they just they were trying to hide so much stuff in such a short duration of time. And then all of the original notes and stuff from the medical examiner were put in a file and they were sent to Washington, and nobody ever saw that file again, and the only thing doctor Nogucci had to go on was his original notes that he wrote down for himself from her autopsy. The files they're in Washington somewhere fucking buried because they don't want anybody to see that shit.
Speaker 1: You know, bring conspiracysts. I was gonna say, it's a big brain conspiracy theorists. We should start a nationwide campaign of get to know your medical examiners, right, because I mean it seems doable. And if we could take the bad medical examiners out and actually have people we could trust in there, the murder rate is just gonna drop dramatically right over now.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, yeah, the club murders, isn't most of them, like corners elected the medical examiners are not or something like that.
Speaker 8: It depends on that can surprise me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't even license to be a corner or something. I can't remember what it was. When we're looking at best FK stuff that it was very very intriguing how some of these corners can be elected in or appointed in, not elected appointed in.
Speaker 8: Well, I will say that doctor Nagucci, he's worked on many famous people and it's not that they've discredited him. They just bury him. So nobody really knows shit about it. So I mean, I'm I'm sure that you never even heard that name before, and he's worked on some of the most famous people of all time and done their autopsies, so it's not like they discredit him because he's not lying. Doctor Sarah Weck, Yeah, uh, he's got something to do with it too, but I can't remember. And actually Sarah Weck worked on something to do with John Bennet too.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So these medical examiners, it's not like people are discrediting them, it's that they bury them in everything that they say. And you know, like with Marilyn, her fucking organs go missing, and so it's not like anybody can even go back and do their own tests and shit and come up with isn't like that the scientific theory is to test it twice. They can't even do that because the shit goes missing. So I do also want to talk about her lividity markings, which, for those who don't know, lividity markings are when your blood settles in your body after you die. So you can tell a lot by the position someone was in when they died based on the lividity markings, Because if you died on your back, all the blood will settle to the back of your body and your head, and it'll be really easy to analyze that and say this person died laying face up right. But if you move a dead person a bunch of times, they'll get multiple lividity markings because the blood will start to settle. You flip them around, they'll get a secondary live marking, you flip them around again, they'll get what's called the tertiary lividity marking. So when the when Sergeant Clemens arrived on the scene, they said that Marilyn had not been moved at all, that that's how they found her, that's how she died, and no questions asked. This is this is how they find her. And she she's laying in what's called the soldier's position, which is face down with her arms and her legs straight down by her sides. And they say that she wasn't moved at all after she died, and that she just took a bunch of pills and just laid there with her head hanging off the bed and died. But she had not only secondary lividity markings, she had tertiary lividity markings, which means she had been flipped three times after she died, and with the bruises that she had on her body, it would appear based on forensic evidence. This is not my opinion, that she died in a face down position being held down which caused the bruises, and then she was flipped over onto her back face up for a considerable period of time, which caused secondary marketings. And then she was flipped over again in the face down death position and left there until the police arrived. So she was on one two, three times flipped after death. And again, I don't know a lot of dead people who get the fuck up and start flipping themselves around. But explain to me how if she committed suicide, she was able to, fucking as a dead corpse flip herself around three or four times and then you know, get in the face down soldier's position before the cops arrive. It doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 3: A thing left and shot herself in the back of the head.
Speaker 2: I was going to say that the face down position agrees with the enema theory.
Speaker 8: Yes it did, and it also does it makes sense if she died in a face down position of a sedative drug overdose, why she wouldn't have vomited and why there would be no regurgitated material anywhere near her body. If she died in a face down position with her head hanging off the bed, now.
Speaker 7: Something else on her back, I would think puking would even be more of a reason for death.
Speaker 8: Well, and there there's no puke, and there's no evidence.
Speaker 3: That you can actually from that type if you swallowed it right.
Speaker 8: And actually the medical examiner said her stomach was empty and that she hadn't even eaten that day, and that she had drank some water. But that's it, and that, in my opinion, makes me think she was highly stressed out. Because I don't know about any of you ladies out there, but if I'm in a highly stressful situation, the last thing I'm worried about doing is eating. And like all day supposedly she was having arguments with Robert F. Kennedy, that he showed up at the house first thing in the morning, that he was slamming shit around, slamming doors, screaming. The housekeeper and the neighbors confirmed it, and it's like she hadn't even eaten that day. She was calling her friend and saying she was stressed out, like she had a lot of stuff going on, and for there not to be any vomit or any food in her stomach or anything like this, it just suggested to me like she was already stressed out, there was a lot of shit going on. She definitely didn't take pills well.
Speaker 1: To me, the lividity marks being secondary and tertiary indicates to me that the body was being moved, so she might not have even died in that house. They just placed her there afterwards.
Speaker 8: I don't know if she did die in the house, if I'm being honest with you. And this is where it starts to get really weird, because they've the housekeeper supposedly this is a story. The housekeeper finds Marilyn or no, she doesn't, okay. The housekeeper says she woke up around midnight and she saw that the light was still on in Marylyn's room, knocked on the door, tried the handle, and she couldn't get in. She thought Marilyn had locked herself in her bedroom and was having like some kind of an anxiety attack because she wouldn't answer the door, so the housekeeper supposedly called her psychiatrist to come over to the house. The psychiatrist couldn't open the door, so he went around the front of the house, busted in the window, crawled through Marylyn's bedroom window, found her dead, unlocked the bedroom door for the housekeeper to come in, and then they took four hours to call the cops, and in the meantime called Marilyn's publicist, her primary care physician a bunch of like weird Hollywood agents, and then called the cops four hours later. Okay, so when Sergeant Clemens arrives to the scene, they've already known Marilyn's been dead for four fucking hours. And the housekeeper when he gets to the house, is doing laundry. And he's like, what have you guys been doing for the last four to five hours that you didn't call the cops and you couldn't inform someone that Marilyn was dead? And she was like, well, I've been doing laundry. Who the fuck are you doing laundry for when your employer is fucking dead as shit in the next room, Like, I'm pretty sure Marylyn doesn't need her whites fucking washed and cleaned ready for Sunday. She's dead, Okay, so who are you doing laundry for.
Speaker 1: Laundry? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Right, It's like and she hated Marylyn too, She always told everybody what a dick she was, So why in the event of her death are you still continuing to do her laundry for four hours?
Speaker 4: And then.
Speaker 8: The sergeant is looking around and he says, why is the bedroom window broken? And the psychiatrist gives him the story, He's like, well, I was called to the house and the door was locked, so I had to go around the front of the house and bust open the window to get inside the house. And he was like, oh, that's weird. Why is all the glass on the outside of the house then, and not on the inside in the bedroom.
Speaker 1: That's four hours of tampering with the with the scene of the crime.
Speaker 8: You know, right, And think about it. If you were outside of the house and you busted the window in and then climbed through it to get to Marylyn, why is all the glass in the grass outside and not on the inside in the bedroom where the fuck it should be if you broke into the window, there's no glass in the bedroom. All the glasses on the fucking outside of the house, which is consistent with what somebody breaking the window from inside of the bedroom. So that part of the story doesn't fucking add up. And then he goes, all right, you busted in this window to get to Maryland. Did you do CPR? Did you Nope? I didn't touch the body. Nobody touched the body. You're a psychiatrist, you're a medical professional. You just busted in a window to check on Maryland, who you don't even know is dead yet. But you didn't bother to roll or over. You didn't bother to administer CPR, You didn't bother to check if she was dead. You just assumed so and fucking spent four hours sitting around the house before you call the police. It doesn't make sense. Anybody knows if you stumble upon a person that looks like they're in any type of distress, you check and see if they're breathing, and you administer CPR. Any medical professional knows that. But he's gonna bust through a window to get to her and not even bother to check her polls, didn't touch it all, didn't do CPR nothing, she's dead, fucker, and just sat around the house for four hours calling her fucking publicist before they they informed the police. Does that makes sense?
Speaker 1: Somebody had to perfectly place that pill bottle over on its side next to the bed, you know, I mean that was a big job.
Speaker 8: Well, that's part of the next fucked up part of the story is Sergeant Clemens says, Okay, there's a knocked over pill bottle on the side of the bed. You're, as the psychiatrist trying to tell me that she overdosed on pills. That's fine, he said, If that's true, why, oh, why is there no drinking glass next to the pills. So he starts looking the sergeant starts looking around, and the psychiatrist starts looking around, and at that point, her primary care providership for whatever the fuck reason, and all three of them are looking around the bedroom, the bathroom, the rest of the house for a supposed drinking glass that she could have used to take these pills. Not only did they not find a drinking glass, they also found out that the water had been cut off to Marylynd's house because she was in the middle of renovations, and it made it even less likely that she used water out of a tap or any type of And so, if the water is cut off from Maryland's house and there's no drinking glass anywhere, there's no juice on the table, there's nothing, there's no glass anywhere. How did Marylyn swallow sixty to seventy ninmbutah and nineteen to twenty chloral hydrate tap? She dry swallowed him? Apparently that was their theory.
Speaker 1: Jeez, I mean, you got all this stuff up and then you got to work backwards, you know, because at this point you're never gonna get any answers as to the death. But to get the team in place that could do that sort of thing. I mean, even though it's kind of an amateurish job, they still do a better job than most of the assassination crews back in the nineteen sixties who just left tons and tons of evidence. You know.
Speaker 8: I think they did a little bit better of a cleanup job with Maryland, but it still wasn't impeccable. Because the police sergeant steps away to talk to the housekeeper, asks her some questions, and when he gets back to her room, right before the press shows up and all the pictures are taken of Maryland found in the nude that was the headline, Marylyn found in the nude pill bottle knocked over, there goes a fucking water glass right next to her nightstand. So who the fuck put that there? It's in his notes. There was no drinking glass of any kind. They looked through the whole fucking house for one and couldn't find it. But right before the people show up to start taking pictures, there goes a fucking glass of water right next to the bed. So they're literally planting evidence in the face of the police officers. They don't like no fucks given kind of shit. And if she were to have taken as her autopsy report shows, sixty to seventy nibutah, there wouldn't have been any pills on the night stand to be knocked over. The bottle would have been empty. She would have, I mean, to have the levels that she had in her body. There would have been no pills left in the bottle for this fucking whatever, this this photo op. I mean, they did it literally just to make things look sensationalized, like look at these pills knocked over, and there goes a water glass that wasn't there five minutes ago, And I mean, it just it does not make sense at all that she would have died of a sedative drug overdose. And this guy, Sergeant Jack Clemens, has tried to speak out multiple times. You can find him on YouTube. There's a lot of videos of him talking about the crime scene. And you know, he's buried and he wasn't even asked to testify at the trial. So they they've done a great job. The housekeeper's quarters were separate from Maryland's house to so they were. It was like a guest cottage with a washer and dryer in it. The main house had the water cut off, but the housekeeper's uh uh I guess it was like a guest cottage where she did laundry and shit and she lived. But also that that's an interesting thing to bring up because after the housekeeper was interviewed, she fucked off to Europe for like four or five years and wasn't able to testify or be questioned either because her story didn't make any fucking sense.
Speaker 2: And the housekeeper have enough money to fuck off.
Speaker 8: In Europe, right, Well, that's enough, great point, because you know, she was questioned, her story didn't make sense, and then she fucks off to Europe.
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 8: The night that Maryland died, this guest cottage that I'm talking about, and some of Maryland's personal items were broken into and stolen. Like in the guest cottage, there was a cabinet, a locked cabinet with Maryland's personal journals, and the night that she died, it was forcibly broken into and all the journals were stolen. Why oh why, if you're gonna commit suicide, break into your own journal. Cabinet steal all of your own journals, hide them somewhere, roll yourself around a few times after you die, clean up your vomit apparently too, as a corpse, and then you know it. Just the amount of stuff that was found at the crime scene absolutely cannot be consistent with marylnd just being a depressed asshole who wanted to kill herself. It just doesn't add up. And I don't even have to go conspiratorial to make this not add up. I'm just telling you the literal forensic evidence that makes this not add up. And I don't know if you guys are into like forensic files or any of the detective shows or anything like that, but they always say the same thing in those shows, and they say, you cannot start off an investigation with a subject in your mind and try to make evidence fit that subject because that's who you want it to be. You have to go into an investigation and let the forensic evidence tell the story, and then you form your suspect list based off of that evidence. And so if we're gonna do that in the case of Maryland, suicide is already ruled off. So who do we have left that kilder because the evidence would suggest this is a homicide.
Speaker 4: So we have.
Speaker 8: The CIA, Maryland's involved in all kinds of weird fucking programs. We have the Kennedy's, and we also have the mafia. Because the Mafia and the Kennedys had Maryland's phones tapped. They had that she was literally double tapped in more ways than one, I'm sure, but they were running train on Maryland, the Mafia and the Kennedy's tapping her phones, following her everywhere, and they were keeping up on her fucking whereabouts and stuff that she was saying. So, uh, that is gonna be my suspect list. I don't know if you guys have your own theories on that, but I'm gonna go Kennedy's c I a mafia.
Speaker 1: Or oh, go ahead on the CIA tip. What you're saying about her journals really reminds me a lot of James Jesus Angleton's hunt for these journals of Mary Pincho.
Speaker 8: Meyer, right, and he with the Kennedy's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he was he was hunting for these journals that she had basically taken from the entire early part of the nineteen sixties, and basically he lost his whole mind looking for these things. He was seeing moles everywhere. And this is why we have the Oracle Corporation today, is because they wanted to get all of the information about the OSS and cia Odam's head onto a spreadsheet. Before you know, he completely lost his mind and died. But yeah, he was looking really really hard. And this went back to Watergate as well as many other things. That was the only thing stolen in Watergate was Mary pinche Meyer's journals and so for Marilyn Monroe's journals to go missing in a locked cabinet, it seems like.
Speaker 8: And what are the coincidence that JFK was fucking both Mary pinchro Meyer and Maryland like he was fucking Boom and both of them ended up with stolen journals and fucking But here's the thing, because the mafia was running train on Maryland too. The mafia was severely pissed the fuck off at the Kennedys because they got stabbed in the back by the Kennedys after they helped them get into office. So they had a fucking bone to pick with the Kennedys, and so they could have framed the Kennedys because they were so openly in a relationship. Both Bobby and John F. Kennedy were openly in a relationship with Marylyn. Everybody fucking knew about it, so it would almost make sense that the mafia would kill her and then frame the Kennedys to make it look like it was them because they hated them so much. And also there were a lot of other mafia related deaths in and around that time, death by massive overdose via Innima bulb. That was like one of their favorite fucking things to do that you know they that almost is is untraceable. You just find a dead person and there's no gunshot, no stab, no nothing, and you administer it up their ass and it's just they're dead instantly and you just go on about your day.
Speaker 5: That was like a.
Speaker 8: Weapon of choice, if you will, for the mafia, So for me and Robert Kennedy was there that morning at Marylyn's house. Her neighbors even said that they saw him and then she dies that night. Maybe they set it up to make it look like it was the Kennedys, but it really wasn't. But another thing that's weird is the CIA plays a big part to do with the cleanup because after Maryland dies, who the fuck sends the cleanup crew over there? J Edgar Hoover, Why the fuck is j Edgar Hoover getting involved in Marilyn Monroe's so called suicide, Like, if it's just a suicide and it's just dry like that, if it had nothing to do with the Kennedys or anyone else, why is j Edgar Hoover getting involved with the cleanup crew? Your thoughts?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think for sure it was a matter of national security to clean up that and take the journals because of her time with the Kennedy's, that it would compromise any information that was said. Let's just let's just go with blandness right, that it would compromise anything any kind of conversations that was said between Marylyn and the Kennedy boys. I would be way, Jay Edgar, who are but I mean Jaeger who plays a lot of parts in a lot of these murders out of Hollywood. And I think, not to interrupt you, headless, but like what Tara had said in the chat, and I was going to bring that up too, And I think you've mentioned this in a previous show. She had clearance Lookout Mountain.
Speaker 8: Oh, yes, she did.
Speaker 2: Appearance to some of the highest types of places.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I actually mentioned that, And we are scheduled to do this episode. I hope you're on it, Lisa and Headless you too. But we're gonna do Colby and I are gonna do Laurel Canyon. I think maybe next week isn't it. But the Lookout Mountain Laboratory is a big part of the Laurel Canyon scene, and only the highest of the highest, the Tippity Toppers had clearance to get into this place. So John F. Kennedy, Marilyn Monroe, somehow, fucking Frank Sinatra with his mafia ass like a lot of these guys had top secret clearance to get into this Lookout Mountain Laboratory. So don't think like I said at the beginning of this episode that Marylyn didn't have a connection with some of these programs, because she definitely was involved in them. I think she was working as like a sex kitten in some type of capacity, gathering information. And then she might have not even been aware of her role in everything, like she might have not even been aware of her all to personality, but she was definitely serving a purpose. And some people say that the birthday party close to the end of her life was what did it for the nail and the coffin Because she was not supposed to be at JFK's birthday party. She was actually uninvited. They said, don't fucking show up, nobody wants you here. And what does she do. She shows up anyways in a see through nude dress and sings Happy Birthday. She was like, not only am I showing up, I'm going to be the main attraction. And she literally sung Happy Birthday to the President in front of Jackie in a nude see through dress. And then she danced with Bobby and John F. Kennedy all night and all the pictures that were taken. The photographers were staying in a hotel and the CIA pounded on all their doors that night in consence, gated all of their cameras and all of their fucking photographs that they had taken and said, don't fucking publish anything about the Kennedys and Marilyn Monroe. And then like a couple months later, she turns up dead. But I still don't think that rules out the mafia or the CIA being in the driver's seat when it came to her death. I just I'd love to say it was the Kennedy's. I don't know if they had that type of fucking authority, you know, I think there were people working above them that got to make those calls.
Speaker 3: Well, I think a.
Speaker 1: Lot of ways you could. You could go back to Peter Thiel's boyfriend that showed up at his birthday party uninvited and then he falls off of a balcony a couple of days later, So you've got that angle too. But I think, really, if you're going to get down to it, when Jaegar Hoover's in there looking for whatever he could find to clean up this, this whole situation, you could say that he's got a long history of collecting compromont on a lot of people. And you see that with you know, going after what's his name, MLK and other people, is like he has to collect the compromont. So even as a target of opportunity, you really get the idea that this is part of what the FBI does, is they collect compromising information and they have no jurisdiction.
Speaker 8: I mean, there was.
Speaker 1: According to everybody who you know reported on the crime, there was no crime committed. This was just a pure st so there's absolutely no reason jurisdictionally for them to even be there for them to do the cleanup. It should be well, I mean that should have been on the priorities list too, Like what did the uh, you know, FBI steal from Marilyn Monroe's house? You know, where was that declassified? I guess we didn't get that declassification. Maybe that hurts too many people today, but I mean it's all tied into the same thing. And really, is there a difference from the CIA to the mob? Can considering Operation Underworld was basically the marriage of the MOB and the CIA, I mean or OSS At the time, you know, Operation Underworld it said we're going to let these mobsters continue their racket on these ports, and we're just gonna supervise them because they're the best ones to be able to stop any kind of foreign interference. Well when did that ever stop? I don't think that Operation Underworld ever.
Speaker 8: Quit, right, And that's why I say that her death specifically cannot be debated at all. Was not a suicide based on forensic evidence, But who did it? That's the conspiratorial part, because I mean, sure we could say it's one of three one of four different agencies that could have been working in fucking cahoots together to clean this up and to do it. But that is the conspiratorial part of it, because I can tell you, based on forensic evidence, that she didn't kill herself, but I can't tell you who did it. And you know, they did find a phone number for the Oval office that was scribbled on a piece of paper and balled up in Marilyn's bed that was entered into evidence. They did find that I can tell you that there were phone calls that Marilyn made that night that would also suggest that she did not have any drugs in her system, because she actually made a phone call to one of her friends maybe fifteen minutes before the time of death, and her friends she did not have slurred speech, She was in a complete normal frame of mind. She was talking about some projects she was working on that she was really excited about the future, and said that her psychiatrist had been weaning her off her sleeping pills and asked if her friend had any and if she did, could she bring some over because she was having a hard time going to sleep. So if she had our taken sixty to seventy nimbutoh, why would she be calling her friend fifteen minutes before the time of her death in a completely normal frame of mind, without slurred speech or any indication that she had just taken seventy sleeping pills and asking her friend for more sleeping pills. It doesn't make sense at all. She also, right after that phone call, made a phone call to her hairstylist and confirmed her hair appointment for the next morning. So tell me why, fifteen minutes before you're fucking dead, you're calling your hairstylist to confirm your hair appointment for the next morning, like that would be on your fucking priority list of things to do. None of this makes sense whatsoever. And you know, in my opinion, the way that they sprawled out with their head hanging off the bed and completely nude, just barely covered with a sheet, in my opinion, is a humiliation ritual for Marylyn because she had no makeup on, her hair looked like dog shit, she was completely naked. You know, they did all this stuff to chad bruises all over her body, and that's the photo that they put as the headline. Marilyn found in the nude and for me, it's a humiliation ritual for Marylyn, because no one, I don't care who you are, whether you're vain or not, wants that to be the last image that everyone sees of you, especially for a sex icon like Marylyn, and it's it's dehumanizing. And also for someone like Marilyn, who was, like I said, like a sex icon, and she was a very dramatic person and she was the life of the party, and you know she's in movies, you name it whatever.
Speaker 1: She was a.
Speaker 8: Avid journaler. That's why they had to break into that cabinet and steal all of her journals. For someone like this, why is there no suicide note? That doesn't make sense to me. If you take someone with the personality like Marilyn, who is literally obsessed with herself, there's no suicide note. Really, that just it just doesn't make sense to me. Whatso up? Not even like a scribble of something something iconic. I mean, you're Marilyn Monroe and you're gonna kill yourself, you don't leave a suicide note. It just that part always bothered me. I don't care how depressed you are, at least if you're as famous as Marilyn Monroe, you might think she would have scribbled some shit down somewhere as a suicide note.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure you can let herself be found the way she was.
Speaker 8: I don't think so either. I don't think she would have wanted to be found with no makeup on, completely nude like that. I just I just not buying it.
Speaker 7: It's kind of almost like a mindful like his his his this image is sex the less time, you're the last image you're going to have of this woman.
Speaker 3: Now it's fucked up.
Speaker 2: It's it's kind of That's why I think so. The fact that so this is a textbook psychology one on want women take pills to commit suicide because women are more vain in essence, right, They don't want, you know, their head blown off and then that be the last thing you remember them. They actually want to look beautiful in their casket, even through death. They want to have that. And so if Carlin, let's just say, took pills because she wanted to commit suicide, and that would be because she was vain, then she would have gotten dolled up and taken the pills. And you know, even in a neglige or something like that, been found that way or so to speak right. The other thing is that the fact that she was face down and naked does not agree with the whole vain aspect of it, but it greas with someone that's pissed off at her that once for her entire image and for her whole for an infinitum, to be forever ruined. And to me, and you had mentioned this on a previous show, that the fact that she showed up at the John F. Kennedy's birthday party wearing what she wore and demanding to be you know, allowed in, and to even have the balls to even go and see, means that she had that level of comfort with the Kennedys. She knew she wasn't going to be booed off stage, She knew that Kennedy wasn't going to escort her off or anything like that. She had she knew in her mind she had that way with them that she could get away with it. But the one thing that I think that doesn't ever get I guess talked about enough, but you mentioned it was what was Jacqueline thinking at this point time seeing what's happening. She was humiliated, She had to have been humiliated, if not Robert F. Kennedy's wife had to have been humiliated, and for Marylynd to be found that way would have been humiliating for Marylyn. And so to me, it's almost scorned. She had the balls to show up because she was scorned. She was probably pissed off that whatever had happened had happened, and she was going to make a scene, and a scene she did make. But then in reverse, I think that somebody had, you know, took her out in the worst way possible.
Speaker 8: Is I think so too. And that's why I can never say for sure who I think is responsible for it, because if we can all agree in this podcast that it was a homicide, then the only thing left to do after that is to look at your suspect list. I think Jackie is definitely on there. I think all the Kennedys are definitely on there. I think that Mafia is definitely on there. I think, you know, the CIA is definitely on there. And what reeks to me of of this being almost kind of methodical and planned out is like original autopsy report, missing original police report, missing official medical reports, missing internal organs, missing journals, broken into and stolen, all the tapped phone calls, all those are recorded but missing. I mean, this is coming from from on high somewhere, and could it have been the Kennedys. Maybe Jackie was just like one flew over the cuckoo's nest after that and was like, you gotta do fucking something or I'm gonna start talking. I don't know, but I mean, it's just to.
Speaker 3: Me, wasn't.
Speaker 2: The So My whole thing with that is that the fact that Jackie knew of her husband being, you know, sexually active in the community is that And she really didn't have a problem with it. And at that point in time, most women kind of turned a blind eye, but to be that public was interesting, and she did have the ear of Lyndon B. Johnson. Lyndon B. Johnson was very Jacqueline Kennedy and I believe so was some other higher ups, and so I wonder if maybe it was conveniently placed that way. I mean, I'm not trying to peg Jackie as the person, but she knew of the affairs that she definitely was well aware of it, but not not to be embarrassed in front of everyone at the party like that. I don't see it going.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: There's the angle too of trying to frame the Kennedy's as being responsible for her death because you know, she's got this nuts walled up in her bed and then you know, none of this stuff may sense. And maybe they ordered her to show up at the birthday party wearing that dress to make it really look like maybe somebody within the Kennedy camp decided to take action. And I think that that's a little bit more plausible. But at the same time, you know, you basically asked for it. You know, the people who are ordering you around going to these parties and screwing up people's lives, is that's going to screw up your life too. You know, there's really nothing you can get away with that you won't pay for.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And I think, you know, if we're even going to talk about Lyndon Johnson and like what ended up having it happening to JFK, that it was JFK's assassination did not There was not a long period of time in between Maryland and JFK. So the only problem I have with the Kennedy theory that they wanted him dead too.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 8: JFK did die after Marylyn and he you know, Lyndon Johnson, if we want to go with. He could have had to play a part in Maryland, and he definitely played a part in what happened with JFK. He's a notorious murderer. I've actually covered him in a separate episode. He hired hitman. One of them's name was Mac something or other. I can't remember his last name, but he hired this guy. Lyndon B. Johnson hired this hit man. His name was Mac Wallace, I believe, to go take out this guy who had uncovered a bunch of money laundering stuff with Lyndon Johnson. And they rolled this guy's death a suicide. Even though he had supposedly blasted himself in the chest five times with a shotgun and then gave him put cyanide on a washrag and covered his face with it. They still rolled it a suicide, Like how on the fucking planet do you load a shotgun and blast your own chest out five times and then go the extra mile of cyanide poisoning and they still ruled it a suicide. That's Lyndon B. Johnson. Everyone that is Lyndon B. Johnson. So and his wife's a fucking asshole. She was fucking taking pictures with John Wayne Gacy and shit. So I mean, they are all corrupt, ass fucking holes, ass fucking holes. And that's why I just you know, looking at Marylyn's death or any of this shit. And I do mention the connection with Eyes Wide Shut because I think that Stanley puts clues about shit into all of his movies.
Speaker 2: I was gonna I look that up because you were talking about how there was that barbie that Helena was. I think so the barbie itself was the box sugarplum hairy barbie doll, and it was the openings scene of The Nutcracker, and the the dress that the barbie doll was wearing was a nod to the same dress that Marilyn Monroe and Jane Russell wore, or I'm sorry, the one that Marilyn Monroe wore in gen Gentlemen Prefer Blondes.
Speaker 8: Gentlemen prefer Blondes, That's what it was. So it was a nod to Marilyn Monroe and the just think of the title Gentlemen Prefer Blondes. And just like I said at the beginning of this fucking episode, I think the bleached hair is a uh, it's like a dog collar. That you wear and it signals that this person it has an altar or they're in some type of a program. And what really bothers me is that Maryland psychiatrist his name was doctor Greenson, I remember, okay, and this doctor Greenson's family went on on the Netflix documentary and said, my father loved his patience. He would never cover anything up like this, he would never be involved in something like this. And it's like, listen, I don't give a fuck what doctor green Bean has to fucking say about this shit, because he's one hundred percent. All you have to do is flash a dollar amount in front of someone, and everybody has a price tag. I don't care how great your conscience is and how much you love your patience and shit like that. If you were talking about Marilyn Monroe, here, what dollars signed do I have to flash in front of you to make you go along with this story? Because thank you, By the way, I think this shit is important and if I can get people on board with this, it's a lot easier when we're talking about things that continue to happen. This is all staged. It's all a fucking setup, and it's some of it is sloppy and they don't even try very hard. And it took me five minutes in a Google search to find some of this stuff. But you're never going to get that in a Netflix or HBO documentary. You know, you're never going to get this shit in a mainstream documentary.
Speaker 1: Right when you put it in context with things like the Epstein happening, it starts to make sense why they would want her to show up at this guy's birthday party, because now you've got compromant on him in front of the entire world saying, look, they're together right here at his birthday party and everything. So you know, that could be the intimidation tactic that they were using against JFK before they went the extra mile and put the extra hole in his head, you know. So that's you know, that's that's kind of the thing. You have to use these people around the guys for methods of control. And maybe she didn't want to play the game anymore and that was the problem and that's why they had to take her out, is because you can't have people not want to play your game if your game involves you know, the ruler of the free world.
Speaker 8: Well, and I also think like Marilyn. It's like I kind of said earlier, she was very full of herself, and I think she was overly confident that, oh, well, you can't kill me. I'm Marilyn Monroe. And I think she did start getting a little obvious there towards the end, with her infatuation with the Kennedys, with her showing up at the birthday party, it was almost like she was flaunting, look what I can get away with, And you know, as the saying goes, she fucked around and found out which she could get away with. And you know, she had relationships with known mobsters. She had relationships with Sam g and Conna, she had relationships with Frank Sinatra. She even had a relationship with this Soviet spy named Frederick Field. So there are obvious and clearly visible sexual relationships with some of the top mob guys. The Kennedy's, I mean, we're talking about this wasn't just your average actress who had like an A list friends group. We're talking high level military, high level political spheres, and Maryland's right in the middle of all of it. And she got a little bit brazen, I think, and they just you know, had to do something with her. And I think that the way that they displayed her body was completely humiliating. I think that was on purpose as fuck. And she'll forever be known as this depressed woman who killed herself and took a bunch of pills and they found her naked body in her bedroom. But if you look even to this day, there are so many cosmetic lines that are dedicated to Marylyn. People decorate their houses with pictures of Maryland. I mean, if you go to any fucking Target, Walmart, wherever, there's always some type of Marilyn esque thing that you can do by to hang up in your house. And it's like, would she be as famous as she is if this is if she wouldn't have died in this way, because you know, sometimes death can make you infamous. Like there were a lot of actresses that were just as big as Marilyn around the time that she was big, but they didn't get a horrible humiliation ritual death, and nobody knows about their names anymore so is Marilyn. It's almost like I have to lean towards the spirituality aspect of this and say, is this another type of twenty seven club? Faustian bargain you want to be famous, will make you famous, everyone will know you for the rest of forever and throughout time and eternity. And maybe she didn't know what that meant when she signed up for that, but I don't know. I mean, I find there are so many layers to this, and she could easily be one of those Faustian bargains that you know, she became famous in death because of her death.
Speaker 1: Well, I wanted to bring up the angle of pop art. So one of the most famous portraits of Maryland was done by the pop artists. Let me see here, everybody knows his name, I forgot, but you've got the different panels showing the different colors on Marylyn's face that were, you know, originally photographs that they colored in. And it was seen as like something so iconic from that period because of the fact that you know, this is like who all the women aspire to be and all the men aspire to be with. And there's something really sort of dangerous when you have that type of mainstreaming of a certain person as the face of all of that culture. I mean, especially when you've got you know, people like Taylor Swift today sort of taking on that role of being like this you know, blonde pop icon.
Speaker 8: And really Madonna too, the blonde herself.
Speaker 1: Right, the less details and information you get about these faces, you know, just faces with different colors on them, faces staring back at you, faces having some sort of value beyond what you see, keeping them on the shallow end is one of the most important tasks for any handler or publicist for these people, because as soon as they start getting into deeper waters, that's when you start to see the problems start to emerge. Because we don't have a lot of consistency when it comes between our pop culture and our values and ideals. There's not a lot of crossover there. So I think for all of the Satanism that's coming out around these pop stars now, I think that's just sort of like a resurgence of keeping people on the surface, because really, who wants to hang out around satanist I've never really met anybody who wants to be close to people who openly profess their love.
Speaker 8: For you know, evil, you know right well, and you know it's It's like, I think Marilyn is an archetype that they keep recreating through different people, and I think it's a it's a perpetual pattern. Like you said, it's Marilyn and then it's you know whoever else. Then it's Madonna, then it's Britney, then it's Taylor, then it's and it's always like a Lady Gaga, and it's like an archetype of this person, and you know, ritualistically speaking, and we could get into pop culture with this too. Elton John wrote a song about Marilyn Candle in the wind right. Everybody loves this song, but he changed the words and he performed it at Princess Diana's funeral, and she was also killed in August, very rich dualistically, so we have another August connection and Elton John immortalizing both of them with the same song, just different lyrics.
Speaker 2: And I think when Elton John did that, I thought that was a nod to tell everyone that Marilyn was murdered just.
Speaker 8: And yeah, and I think a program multiple as well. I think that he knew a bunch of shit that he wasn't really going to ever let up on and you know, to go along with the eights as well. She was murdered on eight for sixty two and then she was Her funeral was eight eight sixty two, so they completed the ritual by burying her on eight eight eight. And you know, it's like I said, Diana died in August two in the nineties. There's just you know, her fucking body went missing for ten hours the day of the funeral. Why why? I just you know, she lives. She lives in Laurel Canyon on Helen A Drive. And there's just a lot of stuff with this that if you look at it from a conspiratorial angle, there's a ton of information you can gather. If you look at it just facsinres from the forensic angle, there's a ton of information you can gather. And then you mix those two things together. And to me, this is one of the interesting, most interesting cases of all time that I feel like goes completely unnoticed because you watch a Netflix documentary and you think you fucking know everything about it. And I don't think it's a coincidence that she ushered in the blood diamonds. You know, diamonds are a girl's best friend, or diamonds are forever whatever the fuck she said expert right, Well, I mean literally, they don't.
Speaker 1: Have dimons in Israel, but there Israel's number one expert is the Diamonds.
Speaker 8: Thanks to Marilyn, right right. But you know there are so many things too that I don't even know if you guys want to get into. But were There were conversations that were taped between Marilyn and her psychiatrists that later went missing, but they were listened to by police officers who later kind of gave their opinion on them. And in her psychiatrist's sessions, she would talk about her relationships with the Kennedys, and she would also talk about how basically she thought she was too smart for anything to ever happen to her, that she was very much so looking forward to her future that she thought she had everything going for her. She had a bunch of projects she was working on, and her psychiatrists wrote in the notes that it would be highly unlikely for someone in Mary Marlin's mental state to commit suicide because she didn't have any of the like red flags that would say this person is depressed and wants to commit suicide. It was the exact opposite. Actually, she was a very confident person and the only prescription that she was on was some sleeping pills that she was actually getting weaned off of, so for her to have out of nowhere had this type of an overdose with Like I said, the amount that was found in her bloodstream didn't even match the prescription that she had access to.
Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 8: Just you know, it's not you're not gonna sell it to me that this was a sedative drug overdose. You're you're not gonna sell it to me.
Speaker 1: Well, I think the mob angle is very important, especially considering how mob connected. All the movie studios were, all the recording industry, everything else out in LA at that time was basically controlled by the mob. So it's generally been that way, is that the entertainment industry is kind of like the slush fund for mobsters because they need to wash a lot of money, and a good way to do that is through the movie industry because they need a massive amount of funding, and whether the movie windsor loses, you're still going to wash that money in in the in the public you know, uh, viewing of these movies. So having that as sort of a basis for money laundering is very important when it comes to figures like Marilyn Monroe and you know icons or you know archetypes like her. Ever since, because we are still being influenced by the Mob. I think it's changed focus or changed form a lot. Now we're looking at the mob being all these NGOs, you know, and if you think about it, the mob's always sort of been an ngo. You You've always got the dark side of the state that that you know, engages in human trafficking, drug trafficking, and you know, all the rest of that stuff. But the only out of control it is to be a part of it. And so that has done that. And now we're seeing all these non governmental organizations smuggling people across the border. That's just the same old mob tactics. They're just figuring out different ways to launder money.
Speaker 8: One hundred and you know, I do think that they continue to do this type of shit with modern day celebrities. I don't think that it's changed at all. I think they might be a little bit more secretive about it. But I think a lot of like I said in the Program to Kill episodes, I think a lot of serial killers, celebrities, politicians. I think they're all actors and they're all playing multiple roles, and I think they're interchangeable even sometimes. And Marilynd's an actress, she's playing multiple roles. I think that, you know, a lot of this shit that we see, even with politicians, they're all fucking actors.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 8: I think it starts with them as as children, if they can get them that young, because it's like I said, they found Marylyn in an orphanage and she's probably an SRA times ten. You know, mom wasn't looking out for her. Dad was out of the picture, and they just they probably sra this woman into oblivion and then they replaced her with the Marilyn Monroe. But I also think if we're getting back to pop culture, Marilyn Manson said that he got his name, you know, as inspiration from Maryland. And look at this fucking guy and he's best friends with one of the what, in my opinion, CIA serial killers, Damian Eccles, Okay westminstere type shit. He also said they're gonna blame me for Columbine. So I don't know, pop culture wise, again, like I said, yeah, Marylyn had a shitty fucking innima death, but she is literally like an archetype now she's like a grand high priestess that gets worshiped in like many different ways. I mean, I don't know what you guys think about that. But that's just my opinion.
Speaker 1: Obviously, what better symbol for population control? You know, once you reach the top, it's time to take yourself out. You know, that whole idea of you know, escaping your problems through you know the S word. I don't know, we're on YouTube. You gotta be careful, but escaping your problems through that is you know, oftentimes the best way for celebrities and all these politicians to you know, clock out and having that as your symbol for success or your archetype of success. Especially for a lot of young impressionable girls who are playing with Barbie dolls that have her face on it, it's going to start to take a toll and you're gonna see a lot of that impacting young people in in that negative way. And what better example than Marilyn Manson who has always been kind of like this poster child of you know self self offering uh sort of capitalism. You know, he's playing off of the insecurities of these young kids. He's not giving them a vision of hope. He's not giving them a vision a positive vision of the future. I mean, when when's the last time pop music has ever given a positive vision of the future. I like to look at pop music nowadays and all of all of their descriptions of love sound more like a mental illness, you know. I mean, where's the where's the positivity anywhere? And they have all the bubblegum colors and stuff, but they don't really have any of that positivity behind it, and it's it's really hard not to see that once you start to listen to it a little bit.
Speaker 8: Especially like with the Gaga Jesus Christ. She literally has a song called Judas and she says she's in love with you. I don't know why nobody brings that song up more often, she literally and then she did an interview with it and she's like, I'm struggling within myself, like my womininity, like I'm attracted to Judas. I find it sexual, and you know, it's just weirdness like that. And actually Anton Levey has a dedication in his Satanic Bible too, Marilyn Monroe, Jane Mansfield and uh actress by the name of Tuesday Weld, which is somebody that I talk a lot about with Sean McCann because she's also a witch, a known witch and admitted witch. Yeah, so think about those three women that I just mentioned Tuesday. Tuesday's got some fucked up shit going on. She's not dead though, Jane Mansfield and Maryland look what the fuck they got And they're all mentioned in Anton LaVey's Satanic Bible. So I mean, you know, I don't know's there's definitely something more at play than what meets the eye. That's pretty much my entire presentation. And you guys, can you know, ask any questions or anything like that. It's a lot of information to take in at once.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 8: But if you leave this this podcast, if you're actually paying attention to it, and you listen to it from start to finish, and you still think Marylyn took a bunch of pills and killed herself, I don't know what the fuck to tell you. You should listen to Joe Rogan with the rest of the retards, because this is not the podcast for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so unfortunate because we sort of downplay facts that are inconvenient and we go along with the mainstream narrative. I think that's one of the main pushes with pop icons like Marilyn Manson or Marilyn Monroe because You're just not supposed to think, right, Like, these are people who they put in front of you and say, isn't this what you want? Don't think about it, you know, and you get those every generation, you get the boy bands and the pop princesses. Here's what we're offering. This is what you want, and you're not supposed to think. You're not supposed to apply your own values to it. You're just supposed to see and want, you know. And that goes back into the whole Barbie scenario too. You did a couple of shows on Barbie that were really good talking about how this is like the introduction of a prostitute icon into American culture. That's just sort of just skin deep. You're not supposed to think about it. It's just supposed to be right there, and that's supposed.
Speaker 8: To be who you want to be, you know, not right because with the Barbie, think about what little girls had before Barbie's. They had babies, and you it was a symbol of motherhood and where you were headed in life. Because when you're a little girl, you have a baby and you put in a fucking stroller and you feed it fucking carrots or whatever you do you change it's stiper, and that's what you do with it. You put the onesie on it. I had lots of babies when I was a little girl, and then all of a sudden, it was like Barbie dolls that had tits and ass and you put little mini skirts on them and they have boyfriends and then you act out weird sexual scenes with your friends and your barbies. I know the fuck I did. I'd be like, Ah, this one's my boyfriend, and you know you're you know, you're gonna stay home and watch the kids, and me and my boyfriend are gonna go out and we're gonna go party. And that's what Barbie was. It was like a party girl mini skirts. And this was the introduction. And one of the first Barbies that they modeled off of was a prostitute doll. Anybody can google this. It was based and all they did to make this a Barbie and not a prostitute doll was they removed the nipples and the puss lips off of this doll. It was literally the same doll. This literal, somebody fucking google it. It was called something or other. It was a prostitute doll that you could get in like sex shops, and it had red hair, and it had like a little short dress on. And all they did when they made it a Barbie doll was take the puss and the nips off of it and they sold it to children and parents at first when they saw this doll were like, what the fuck are you doing? And they pushed it so hard to go ahead.
Speaker 2: Lily, it was built Lily.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was a German risque gad gift for men that was based on a cartoon character from the West German newspaper Build the tomb, no the tune. I don't speak German. Sorry that one exactly.
Speaker 8: See look at that. People think I make this shit up. It was literally a fucking sex doll that they took the nips off of and made into a child's toy. Yuh, so they get rid of the babies. Why would you want to do that? Motherhood is gross. Here's a sex doll for you to dress up and act out weird sexual scenes with. And uh, they obviously make a Maryland one, or at least they pay homage to Maryland with Barbie.
Speaker 1: And uh, every new generation they've got another Maryland doll that they're selling to because you know.
Speaker 8: These are what are they the collector's barbies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, collector's addition, you know, four hundred dollars Maryland barbie doll every ten years.
Speaker 8: And what about what about fucking the high witch herself? Kim Kay. She shows up to one of the awards shows and one of Maryland's dress, the dress actually the nude see through dress. They say that she didn't have to alter it at all, that she just fit right into it. Dude, bet her ass busted through that dress the second she put it on. There was definitely alterations that were made to get her into that. You're not telling me kim Kay just stepped into Maryland's dress and was able to wear it, No fucking way, dude.
Speaker 1: That's what.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 8: Think it was significant that she wore it, though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: It seems like to me, the younger the girl is, the more she treats the barbie doll like a baby doll. And then when she gets older, the barbie doll takes on a whole different personality and it starts to reflect what the barbie doll is meant to be reflecting. But you've got that sort of stage of development in between where it's like, well, these little tiny girls want to treat this doll like it's a baby. But then once they get older, it's like, well I've already established this relationship, but now it has to change because you know, little girls are changing too, and it's like skipping all the steps that you know young people should be going through and just right here, here's your prostitute. You're a prostitute now, you know.
Speaker 8: I said that too. I was like, it's just as weird to me how it went from from babies to barbies. And I think Marylyn definitely played she was. They always said how Maryland was curvy. I know a lot of people talk about how Marylyn was curvy. The woman was a size six. And on my best day, I have not worn a size six. Maybe in high school. Maybe if we go back to fucking junior year, I could wear a size six. But tell me and what universe a size six is considered to be curvy because they use it now. It's like the fat movement thing, fat positive thing like. And don't get me wrong, I'm not a fat shamer. I don't fucking care what size you are, but I'm not on board with pushing the fat narrative onto people, I think, and the ozimpic thing is just as bad. But Maryland and curvy, she just wasn't inerrexic like the rest of the women that were famous back then. They were zeros and she was six. Does it make her curvy though she was still healthy?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: I mean even that, it seems like they use that as like a foot in the door, you know, because even the rest of the girls back then that were you know, on par or maybe a little bit below Maryland, they weren't necessarily anorexic. That whole anorexic sheet came in, like in the late seventies, early eighties, and it just sort of stuck around as sort of like this. But we're the vision we're given of ourselves is always this fun house mirror that doesn't reflect anything about where we should be going, or what we should be doing, or what we'd like to be in our own lives. It always has to do with these sort of bizarre visions of ourselves given to us by these people who live on either side of the coasts, that have no relationship to the lives that we really wanted to be living, you know. I mean, why are homosexual men the main fashion designers for women, Like that doesn't make sense. They're not even interested in women. You kind of see the the skewing of perceptions around the entire fashion industry and all this pop culture stuff, because it's like the people who want to destroy maybe like they don't like their mothers, for instance, with a lot of homosexual men, that's one of the things that they really don't like their mothers, and so they get into the fashion modeling industry so that they can put women in clothes that just don't feel good. It's like torture, you know. I mean, look at these stiletto heels and stuff. They're just torturing women. People don't buy the stuff. It's torture, you know. Let's get away from that and find our own values. One of the problems is all of these images we get, our mirror neurons in our brain start to identify that with ourselves, and instead of having a really good picture of what we want to do with our lives and where we want to go, we end up mirroring the outside forces that shape culture, and they really are outside forces. I don't think anybody really identifies with the CIA except for a very, very small group of people in Langley. You know, their entire lives is the CIA, and they're the ones who are shaping culture. That's ridiculous.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think that's why they use Maryland as an archetype to push like you should look like this, you should be like this. You should. But I mean, if it were up to me, I would wear soft pants every fucking day. Actually I got soft pants on right now. I live in soft pants. I don't want to wear this shit. I don't want to look like Maryland. I don't want to end up like Maryland. So fuck that. But thank you guys for having me though. I think you know, this is a cool episode to kind of break into some people's reality chamber on you know, maybe stuff isn't always exactly as it seems, even though you've watched a Netflix documentary and you think you fucking know everything, Maybe just maybe you don't. But thanks again for having me on, guys.
Speaker 3: Of course, No, thank you, thank you. That was fun. Yeah, that was really interesting.
Speaker 2: I was so on point.
Speaker 3: Thank you should wrap up who me? No, I was asking her.
Speaker 2: No, just I mean, I'm glad that you brought up all of these points to ponder these points of contention. I mean, because they are big gaping holes into the official narrative that has existed for so long. And again, so many things about Marilyn is completely opposite of what the narrative has been pushed. And if, like you said, if you just took the time to look up stuff, it's there. It's all there, and yet no one has, I guess, been bothered to question it or to even be bothered to look for it. So I'm I'm very grateful that you are, you know, bringing these these topics to light.
Speaker 8: So thank you. Yeah, I appreciate, and I would say if anyone is interested, I know that we live in a generation that doesn't read books, but if you're interested, the book that I read where I got a lot of this information from, it's called Dead Wrong. It's actually written by a comedian, and like most comedians, like Sam Tripley, even they're conspiracy theorists at heart. Even Tom Segura, I think is secretly a conspiracy theorist. But the book, again is called Dead Wrong. The author is Richard Pelzer, and he talks about Marylyn, Linda B. Johnson, JFK, Martin Luther King Junior. I mean, it's just a plethora of awesome conspiracy stuff and he goes based on forensics only, So if you're interested in that, you can check out that book. But again, thanks so much for having me, guys.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And I was just thinking as you were saying, that maybe you could have a merch line where you take all the inconvenient facts about Marilyn Manson or Marilyn Monroe's death and you list them, like on the sides of her portrait. You know, no pills were found in her stomach, all the rest of these things. You know, the window was broken from the outside or from the inside out, all of these things, and you put that on the shirt with Marilyn Monroe's face on it. So you're taking advantage of the fact that she is a you know, archetype and showing all the people, hey, look, these are inconvenient facts. You need to take that alongside of this image that you get from the rest of the media.
Speaker 8: That would actually be a good idea. I did in my merch store, which I never plug, but I made a Marilyn hoodie and it had Marilyn with a magnifying glass and a monarch butterfly over her head. And I try to come up with shit that's like, if you saw it, you'd be like, what's that about? And I'd be like, Wow, let me fucking tell you what that's about. But no, Yeah, that's a good idea.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 8: I'll put it on the back of the hoodie no pills cyanosis.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 8: I like that, So rollin, asshole.
Speaker 1: I just want to plug one more time. If you guys have any esoteric stories, or you have anything that has happened to you weird or bizarre experiences too, you can email me at the Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com and we'll read those stories on the air. So thank you for having me. Nick, thank you for coming.
Speaker 7: Julia, Yeah, thank you for coming on. And Juliet, thank you again very much for coming on. Can you please plug all your stuff so everybody can find me you have your amusing work.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm wherever you listen to podcasts, not YouTube. Patreon for bonus episodes and early access to all the shows that I put out, and you can just look for Cosmic Peach and you'll you'll find me somewhere.
Speaker 3: Awesome.
Speaker 7: Thank you very much, and thank you everybody in the chat for showing up and adding to the comments that was awesome.
Speaker 3: It was fun, some good stuff in there. That's why I go live.
Speaker 7: And that is the end of another recult rejects and until the next one, everybody be well.
Speaker 3: Stutt