Speaker 1: Hi, we are back News Radio eight forty whs Tony and Dwight Show with Dave Jennings, brought you by the Kentucky Alvas Highway Safety. A little after ten o'clock means it's Tuesday's tool. Well, Dave scrounges up a story from the Internet and we decide whether there is zero or multiple tools in this story and what makes my life easy when I'm looking for tools across the interwebs?
Speaker 2: Right zealous?
Speaker 3: Indeed, this is not one of those. Let's call this woman Tina. Hi, Tina, thanks for listening, Tina said. My sister in law, who already has three children, had a stillbirth three years ago.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, she's Dave.
Speaker 3: Tina said, she and the rest of the family were so saddened and offered support. At the time, She said, we celebrated Christmas together shortly before the anniversary of the loss. The first anniversary, and her sister in law made an example of her in front of the whole family when she received a card from Tina that did not include her angel baby's name. Tina said, the sister in law said that I couldn't display it unless my angel baby's name was included, and then wrote the name on the card. I tried to put it in the back of my mind, but felt like she could have taken the card home and written it there instead of doing it in front of people. Tina said they also attended memorials for both the first and second anniversaries of the loss, which she admitted felt very awkward, explaining that she had a stillborn sibling also and grew up in a household that didn't talk about it. Tina said her sister in law continues to make excessive comments and social media posts about how nothing feels right without her angel baby being there, and that she even tells her three living kids that her favorite child is the angel baby. Tina says she and her immediate family have once again been invited to another memorial service for the third year in a row, but we felt it was too much for us to go through again after attending the first two. She said, I chose to light a candle and wore my angel wings brooch for the week before and the week after as tribute, But she said she got a message from her mother in law informing her that her sister in law is very upset that she didn't make the effort. Well, I appreciate that she's grieving. I don't believe you can dictate to others how to grieve, nor can you have a monopoly on grief, she said. I respect that she wants to do a grand gesture each year, but she needs to accept the nut. Everyone wants to or feels comfortable being a part of it. I know it's sad, but am I a tool?
Speaker 1: No? NOA is a tool here, and I'm not. You get to if you lose a baby stillborn, then you get to do whatever the hell you want. And not touching this with a thousand foot pole me neither. And I don't think anybody understands it is a miracle that she operates day to day. And if you don't, I don't even having a miscarriage why, David, Yes, come on, man, I know you're in a weird mood, but too.
Speaker 2: I don't think there's a grief stronger than it. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm getting emotional right now, which is if you've had a miscarriage, it's it's the it is. It is the worst ever and if it goes to term and you have still born, it changes your life forever. You are never the same the rest of your life, every single day. So she gets to do whatever.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, Dave, got any cancer stories in there?
Speaker 1: Any cancer?
Speaker 3: I do have a bonus tool.
Speaker 2: No, no, we're good. We're good good.
Speaker 3: Everybody in that story gets to grieve, however they want to thank you, David.
Speaker 2: I want to welcome in. I guess, well other than that, in this.
Speaker 1: He's got forty stories anyway. Yeah, let's go with.
Speaker 2: The well, all right, other than that, missus Kennedy, how did you enjoy the ride? Well, we'll welcome in Shannon Burton also Bart Burdon over here, Shannon, Uh, you got to follow her on social media? What you're on? Instagram? Facebook? What are all platforms you're on? Shan? First of all, good morning, how are you doing?
Speaker 4: I'm doing great?
Speaker 2: How are you looking great? As always? Well, that's what swimsuit models do. They look good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, So how many platforms are you on?
Speaker 4: I'm on TikTok, Instagram and Facebook?
Speaker 1: Oh nice? So what's your favorite?
Speaker 4: I think Instagram right now?
Speaker 1: Insta do we call it Insta?
Speaker 2: I'm on only fans and Grinder?
Speaker 1: Are they all three different age groups?
Speaker 4: They kind of a little bit right, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it Uh you know you just say twitter, right? No, right, good for you?
Speaker 2: Can I give your age?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 2: Okay, fifty two? Is that right?
Speaker 4: I just turned fifty three?
Speaker 1: No, No, possible way. She just talked about her kids and they're in college playing lacrosse. So I was like, wait a minute, that doesn't end You had kids at four? Uh? Wow for you, Good for you.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable. Okay, so let's talk about it. Uh, Sports Illustrated Swimsuit it's about as big as it gets with guys. Uh, you actually walked the catwalk for the Swimsuits show in Miami? And how old were you when you did that? Were you fifty?
Speaker 4: Yes? It was fifty. I just turned fifty.
Speaker 2: How does that even come about? What? I mean, what puts it on your radar? And then what gives you, for lack of a better term, the.
Speaker 1: Balls to go ahead and pursue it.
Speaker 2: It is twenty twenty five, so I don't know.
Speaker 4: So I do not have those Okay, just putting it out. So honestly, when I I have loved looking at Sports Illustrated swim since I was younger. My dad used to get the magazine.
Speaker 2: We got a lot in common.
Speaker 1: It was huge. It was huge. I mean the day then it came out, it was a big nationwide. Every news organization did the story. It's on the news stands. Who was in it was the big deal, and who the cover girl was was the number one story exactly.
Speaker 4: And my dad used to get Sports Illustrated in the mail, you know, yeah, magazines actually came in the mail, and I would wait for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition just looking in there and looking at all the beautiful swimsuits and these gorgeous women and all these exotic locations, and I would just dream about it and think, gosh, what a life these women lead, Like how awesome would that be? And you know, never thinking reality.
Speaker 1: No, this is just like smoking cigarettes and drinking coffee, trying to make way, you know, you know it is. It is a hard it's a hard life to choose. Oh sure, very few make the it's the huge money.
Speaker 4: Super Bowl, the NFL or something.
Speaker 1: It's right, you know, very view or Gazelle, Tom Brady's wife that has three hundred million dollars in the most beautiful woman in Brazil, right, so she's but she's smart, she has I've always said, sorry, but I thought that Tom Brady's career was made because she was guiding the whole thing the entire time. She's smarter than he is. But to get back, but sports Field share was you can't explain that to people before the Internet, like you can't. You can't people that were born that only know the Internet can't understand what the Sports Illustrated magazine meant or meant to everybody.
Speaker 4: So I I just fell in love with what they were doing with that, just celebrated these beautiful women sort of like Victoria's Secret and walking their runway like it's just it's outlandish. These are people that you just don't see.
Speaker 2: Let's let's talk about that for a second. Because Sports Illustrated swimsuits you Victoria's Secret model. You you're modeling for Victoria's Secret, now, yes or no?
Speaker 1: Right? I am?
Speaker 4: I am an ambassador for them.
Speaker 2: Okay. So but here's what I'm saying is when you go to your husband and you say, hey, bart, I want to go ahead and put it all out there with Victoria's Secret in a swimsuit, is there any kind of a I mean, is the supportive or say, well wait a minute, hey, hey, you know actually.
Speaker 4: That's the wonderful thing he is. He takes half the pictures for me. He is very supportive.
Speaker 2: Bart. My wife's birthdays coming up. Could you take some could you take some tasteful nudes of me? To?
Speaker 1: Okay, hang on, hang on? So how do you How did you all meet?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 5: We actually met on a on a commercial, uh for Jewish hospital.
Speaker 1: Oh really, that's why I know your face. You've been in commercial. Okay, So how did that click? Was it it instantaneous or what?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean, I mean, look at her.
Speaker 5: She walked through the door. It's like the cliche romantic story, right, We're in this small cafe and doing the shoot for the commercial in this blonde bombshell walks through the through the front door, and I was just like blown away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and what did you think?
Speaker 4: I mean at the time, at the time, I was married. So we just had a great time, like we were both extras on the commercial. And and then it's funny we didn't talk to each other for like four or five years. We didn't see each other. We lived like, wow, what.
Speaker 1: Do they call it? Serpent?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, serendipity.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we told the story. That is crazy.
Speaker 4: It's crazy. We lived like three miles from one another, and I never saw him at a gas station, uh, a grocery store. Never, And then uh, my marriage was dissolved and he contacted me out of the blue one day.
Speaker 1: Salk, dude, is crazy, that's crazy. Did you know you? Did you follow her along? Or this is how many years ago? This is twenty years ago?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, how long ago was this?
Speaker 4: Well, we've been married eleven years.
Speaker 1: Eleven years? Could you stalk at that time? I'm always joking, but could you I'm trying to think you could stalk on that time on social media?
Speaker 4: He wasn't a he wasn't a social media perpose.
Speaker 2: You not on right?
Speaker 3: Now? You go?
Speaker 1: So it was serendipity. Really, that's crazy. Yeah, that's great, all right, so let's get back. Yeah, how do you get to that point to get on Sports Illustrated?
Speaker 4: So they opened up I can't remember what year. I think it was twenty twelve, maybe they opened up swim search. I didn't hear about it back then, and honestly, I didn't start model until I was thirty five years old, so you know, thinking swimsuit model was not in my right arc. But I guess when I turned fifty, I saw something came out about the swim shirts getting started again, and I thought, well, that's what that's what I'm gonna do. I don't know. It was just something about a milestone for me, and this is something that is so outlandish. I'm just gonna try this and put myself out there and see what happens.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you're part of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit. You're also part of Victoria's Secret, your model really hot underwear. I'm just going but I don't know how it's afraid super hot underwear. So you're either really popular with the other moms at PTA or they despise you, or is there a little bit of both.
Speaker 4: I think it's okay, I have care No, Okay, that sounds so awful, but I don't know, right right, Yeah, I think once you get you reach a certain age, you know, people are going to think what they're going to think, regardless it doesn't so they're gonna if they don't like it, they're not gonna like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but sometimes people get more vulnerable as they get older. And my question to you with that old situation was were you when you're younger, and you don't get a part, or you don't get the thing. You just move to the next thing, and you don't take rejection as much because you're like, yeah, I'm in the business, I'm doing whatever. But when you get older and you step back into the game and you've taken a chance, were you prepared for because it's a mean business? Were you prepared for mean comments? Were you prepared for were were you prepared for the people in charge of it going Are you kidding? No, we're not. Were you prepared for that? I think you didn't even think about it?
Speaker 4: It is so crazy for me. I actually feel the opposite. When I was younger, I didn't have nearly the confidence that I have now. And oh, I don't know what that is.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's modeling wise anyways.
Speaker 1: Right, That's what I'm talking about, so audition wise.
Speaker 4: When I would when I would audition when I was younger, I would be devastated rejection. Now I'm just like, well, I put myself out there, and so be it. If it happens, it happens, If it doesn't, it doesn't. And I think that I think it's also me trying to teach my daughters that you know you're going to get rejected. Things are hard, not everything's going to come easy to you, and you need to just keep rolling with it. And that's there again. Yeah, I hope so, I really hope so.
Speaker 2: And wonder for all the neighborhood. Like friends of the Daughters always suggests going to Shannon's house for functions, you know what I mean, Like, Hey, why a reason all the guys want to come here?
Speaker 3: Mom?
Speaker 1: We all love fifteen year old white?
Speaker 2: Are right?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: Whatever locked is? Fifteen year old white?
Speaker 1: Are you still in modeling over here? No? No? Right, yeah, so you ended up on the balls illustrated the.
Speaker 2: Way on the runway, but now we're going for the swim right, okay, So what are the particulars here? What's going on?
Speaker 4: So with the first year that was in twenty twenty two when I walked in Miami, there were seven finalists at that time when I was one of them, and I swear it was like if you saw the show, you could see Bart was there. It was I had so much joy on that runway, like there were no nerves, really there were no and it's crazy, like fantastic, I'm walking with these women that I've seen in the pages. Yeah, right, Illustrated Swim. They're beautiful women, just the kindest souls, and like I'm walking with them. So part of it was like a little bit of shell shock, like this is really happening to me, And part of it was just like this is where I belong, this is what I want to do, this is I mean, it was just joyful. I really felt great about it, and I felt like I belong there. It didn't matter that, you know, a twenty five year old bombshell is walking next to me. I don't care. I'm here too, So like it was just amazing to be up there.
Speaker 1: So now to the judges, I.
Speaker 4: Didn't I didn't win that year, right, so I didn't get to be photographed for the magazine and a couple of years past, and I just it hasn't let go of me. It just has not let go.
Speaker 1: We' we have judged a lot of those things from the Hooters and they move on. They you know, the top three on the six week run, they move on to the national team. The Hawaiian tropic thing that they moved on. So it's you know, it's it's either goofballs like us that are on three beers or I don't know if I'm better as a judge than the industry guy. That's like, her quarter turn wasn't wasn't tight, and she didn't look at everybody long enough? Right, So you know which one would you rather have? White and Tony?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: Clearly?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys, I think I think.
Speaker 2: I don't where Tony is going with this. Yes, we will coach you for this, but you.
Speaker 1: Know, those industry people can be weird about it. The judges stuff. You know, any of the judges sketchy.
Speaker 4: I don't there weren't actual judges there. I think Sports Illustrated knows what they want.
Speaker 1: Oh there's no judges. I'm sorry, No, this is just a runway Wow. Okay, the kind of and they just pick wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So the editors in chief and all the editors of Sports Illustrated, swim.
Speaker 1: I bet you do well in that group because you are a mom and you're married, and you're happily married and you have kids. Because you can't put anybody on Sports Illustrated that you know is a goofball, right, I mean right.
Speaker 4: They're pretty, No, they're pretty.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: They look into their yeah, to represent their brand.
Speaker 2: How could people follow you on Facebook is shit? And Burton, I'm still trying to figure out Instagram. I've gotten to count, but I'm not quite sure what.
Speaker 1: First of all, you're on the wrong Insta.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm sorry, I'm the corner at the Graham.
Speaker 1: No that old stupid old people say Graham. It's his stuff, damn on the Insta. All right, so you're on the insta. How do people find you on the different platforms? And I'll post it later to.
Speaker 4: The Atomic Blond of Louisville and that is my Instagram and then Atomic Blonde thirty three. I believe it is my TikTok.
Speaker 2: Okay, and then just Shannon Burton b rt ol Okay, listen, Bart, well done. You should write a book and I'll buy Okay, good good and Shannon Hey, best of luck of eratulations fifty three, incredible, Victoria's secrets and what's your Is there a coderat that we need to push?
Speaker 4: There is a code I can I can put it.
Speaker 2: I'll put it on the post. I'll put on a post.
Speaker 4: I just need as much support as I can get through. I have to get my submission tape in by March thirty. First. Bart's gonna film it for me because it worked last time. Yeah, what happens? And then hopefully I'll be in Miami trying to compete again.
Speaker 1: What's your salon because people are gonna want to know. I know you go to do you go to a salon for facials and all that?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, well totally.
Speaker 1: I'm asking for her price to replace wild strawberry.
Speaker 4: Not that what wild strawberry for my hair? Dina Weddington and Louisville Aesthetics.
Speaker 1: Louisville Aesthetics. See that's the answers.
Speaker 2: I would also like to welcome nothing but wax. They do my Brazilians. Brazilians, thank you.
Speaker 3: H oh, you have another workaholics, workaholics, workaholics.
Speaker 2: Baby, do you own a business. These guys and gals are your best friends? Workaholics? H u h a u l hall. You know you've seen the trucks. Yeah, they do move businesses from one place to another. They also do officitting in front of him and you couldn't Hey wait, h look what's sitting next to me? Well galact little hot women playing all right here we go? All right. They do internal office moving. Maybe you want to move cubicles around. Maybe there's a new partner, we gotta move him out, put her in. They do it all. They even do office furniture assembly. Maybe you don't have enough square footage for storage. How about this seventy two thousand square feet of secure Do you hear that? Secure warehouse storage? Maybe you're just a couple of people short call workaholics. They'll send some people over to you get fully staffed. Maybe there's a thirteen year old girl that sneezed in the studio. Who's is there? Like a girl Scout troop or.
Speaker 1: Something, But that was you.
Speaker 2: You sneeze like John Wayne. Workaholics. They're big enough to handle any job, but yet they're small enough to care. You're gonna love workaholics. Check them out today, stick around Reeling in the years straight away in the news news eight forty whas.
Speaker 1: All right, it's time for reeling in the years. We were way off yesterday, way off three years, which is a big margin for us.
Speaker 2: What year was it was at ninety?
Speaker 1: We said eighty, We said eighty nine, eighty eighty nine, it was ninety.
Speaker 3: Two ninety two. Yeah, that's terrible. All right, let's redeem ourselves.
Speaker 2: Shall we?
Speaker 1: I shall be redeeming.
Speaker 3: These were top twenty hits back in the day. We mentioned this guy's name a little earlier. He was on the boat with Sieman Johnny and did not jump Billy Ocean Lover Boy.
Speaker 2: We're in the eighties, we know that, we know that eighty seven or eighty.
Speaker 1: Oh, no, eighty eight was get in My Car, Get Out of My Dreams in my Car. So this is early maybe his first hit? Correct?
Speaker 2: What year was this day?
Speaker 3: I'm not sure that it could be eighty three?
Speaker 1: Smart for you?
Speaker 2: Eighty three? Maybe?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: Is he gonna kick in?
Speaker 3: It's a long ramp, is it on?
Speaker 1: Billy? I won't hope, I don't lose your number in between this ramp up? This is eighty three. I feel it's a good song. It's like Billy Oceanhead, like a lot of good songs. He almost didn't qualify for the eighties Cruise. He had too many hits. Hey, I feel like Dwight's dancing at Wuering Hills? Was it called Whispering Hills in South? End of this song, He's got white tennis shoes, white pants, white shirts and a and a shell necklace with a shark tooth at the bottom.
Speaker 2: No help except for I nowhere in the eighties.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's move on. Then let's talk to Sheena Easton. I don't know what she means by sugar walls. I guess it's like a candy house.
Speaker 2: How do you go from? My baby takes the Prince ruined her. He turned her out.
Speaker 1: That's exactly right. She was like, my baby rides the rolling sugar walls. What happened? She dated Prince? And you know what, Thank you, Prince, because you know, if you're the if you're a friend, or well the dad you're dating. Who oh, okay, oh boy, here we go. He's that little purple fella, right, he's the little guy with high Are you dating the little guy with the high heels?
Speaker 2: No, but she met the little purple fellow.
Speaker 1: I'm sure, son, I'm sure you're mentally stable that you wear high heels everywhere.
Speaker 2: I think Prince is a little purple fella inspired this song. He danced in high heels.
Speaker 1: Greatest entertainer of our telks. No, Prince is the great center.
Speaker 2: No question, no question.
Speaker 3: Duran Duran save a prayer.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Of course I didn't like Duran Duran when they were big, but my wife and I saw them at Birmingham Beyond. I heard they were great.
Speaker 1: Damn show that was that. They were the talk Beyond.
Speaker 2: They crushed it and I'm gonna listening to him.
Speaker 1: Saying about it. They go back ten years ago. In ten years the biggest rock concert in the country, Duran, Duran will be the most that everyone talks about. What you know, when there was rock bands exactly because they didn't really remember.
Speaker 3: They didn't get played on rock radio, the top radio save a Prairie yeh prayer say rock.
Speaker 1: No, you'd get fired if you played this on a rock station like that. At the moment they just walk in and go, all right, you're out on play your headphones, you're fired.
Speaker 2: But it's Dr durand it's Simon Lebon.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know he's still fired. Save it for the moon and after thank you? Who sings the song me?
Speaker 3: Perhaps here's Journey only the Young.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is from Vision Ques.
Speaker 1: It's Vision Quest.
Speaker 2: It's eighty five.
Speaker 1: It's eighty five, yes, eighty four, eighty five. I think it's eighty five. It's the only high school wrestling movie ever. This Every high school wrestler have seen this movie a thousand times.
Speaker 2: This and Lunatic Friends will always be connected to Vision Quest.
Speaker 1: We used we used Shoot. That's his name, The Badass. It's like he's wrestling Shoot in the next round. He's carrying that giant log up the stairs, up the stands, and he yells at him and he goes and he's so cool. The Badass is so cool, he goes, Do I know you?
Speaker 2: I only saw Vision Quest one time and that was it the Westland Mall with my wrestling team.
Speaker 1: Yes, inspirational movie.
Speaker 3: A couple more songs to get to. We had lover Boy earlier. Let's throw in a lover girl, Tina Marie.
Speaker 1: I remember this girl.
Speaker 2: A girl. I think it's time for me to explain something.
Speaker 1: See this points at eighty three, but I know that the Vision Quest was eighty five, right, yeah, because this screams eighty three.
Speaker 2: But no help on that. So are you sell you?
Speaker 1: George Lindsay, if you're listening, he yelled at yesterday for missing it.
Speaker 2: Uh George Lindsay listens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he listens to this segment. He couldn't take much more than that. Noly love eighty five. I'm a eighty five? Is that number one song?
Speaker 3: The number one song is next This one was number one March the eleventh. Back in the day, Ario Speedwagon.
Speaker 2: You can't fight this feeling anymore? Find out more about this song at www dot.
Speaker 1: They their fall not fall from grace because they were always super nice guys, like nineteen ninety one or ninety this a couple of years after they were famous. They were playing like small bars on Bartstown Road.
Speaker 2: I want to I was like, you.
Speaker 1: Want to bring on r Speedwagon? I went, yeah, that'd be great. I was like, where is it.
Speaker 2: I want to tell you a super embarrassing story on myself about this song. When I wanted to propose to Susan, we all went to Rio Speedwagon at eric Oy Amphitheater.
Speaker 1: No, don't tell me this stuff.
Speaker 2: I try to get the program. Program directors say, see if they will let me go on stage and propose. Oh boy, drake before I can't fight this feeling anymore. And I can say, Susan, I can't fight this feeling anymore? Will you bury me?
Speaker 3: So sad? Is this is so sad?
Speaker 1: Said? Oh did you do it.
Speaker 3: To you?
Speaker 1: One of us was standing there and stopped and tackled it. It's not happening. We're not doing that nope, but only if the jumbo tron can be on you too.
Speaker 2: That's right, I like it.
Speaker 1: What are you saying about jumbo tron? Jeez? Why just fat joke?
Speaker 2: I just looked at the picture we took, man, I have you're you're Why didn't you warn me? Like ten pounds ago?
Speaker 1: Man? For a fat person?
Speaker 2: You are gorgeous, So why do you Why do you warn me ten pounds ago?
Speaker 1: I have been have you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I said, that is your dryer sitting on too high of a temperature because everything is shrunk.
Speaker 3: Dave, I like nineteen eighty five on this you guys in concurrence five.
Speaker 1: That's it. We are.
Speaker 3: We are one in one go can't fight this feeling anymore? Was number one, March the eleventh, nineteen eighty.
Speaker 2: Five, Right, how about that?
Speaker 3: George Lindsay, I would have had you, but I slid that Journey song in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Vision West got us both.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was it.
Speaker 2: I'm choking. Keep those things out of your mouth in it. Hang on, you get watery, there's water right there? Oh yeah, damn, Oh my gosh, do you need VCR. I'm qualified it.
Speaker 1: Oh, I got it, I got it.
Speaker 2: Southern covered hot tubs. Baby, you gotta love yours. I love mine so much of them in it just about every single night. It's a vacation right there in your own backyard. How'd you like to just get away from it all and just reconnect with the one that you love. You got it in your Southern covered hot tub. Over one hundred fifty tubs ready for immediate you hear that, and fifty and fifty ready for immediate delivery. You don't get that with the other guys. Plus hot tubs as low as sixty five dollars a month. We've had a hot tub as Southern Comfort hot tub as long as we've been married. And I got to tell you with twelve months same as cash, it made it super easy. Saunas swim spots, you got go at Southern Covered hot tup seventy five oh one.
Speaker 1: Preston, you're an idiot if you buy Southern Comfort hot tub without going to lots of plasta first, your dark tute, you are lots of pastas thirty seven seventeen Lexington Road in the heart of Saint Matthew's lock it down the best, So Carl Schmidt from the Louisville Sports Commission used to be. He called and said, do they really have good sandwiches? And I said, listen to me, get this sandwich, this sandwich, and then get the chipolte chicken pasta salad.
Speaker 3: And then grab the Italian wedding soup from the freezer or the fresh soup from the deli counter.
Speaker 1: When I told him, I said, if you're because he's bringing his sister there, and I said, she's out of town from my town.
Speaker 2: You brought your sister lots of pasta.
Speaker 1: I said, if that's not the best pasta salad, I'll pay it. I'll just tell me I'll pay for it. Lots of pasta. It's the best. It's recommended. And even Carl Schmidt, from the formerly of the Louisville Sports Commission loves it too. Lots of pasta.
Speaker 3: And the coffee shop is there get any kind of coffee drinking? The best craft beer collection in the right there in Saint Matthew's all right.
Speaker 1: And if you go to we Grow Hair indie dot com, you'll get good hair. Uh, you look better and people will like you. It's basic stuff here, okay, even though we have the two prettiest fifty year olds in the history of mankind in the studio and Dwight was slobbering all that it was embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Now look at the picture and I'm with the two hot people, and I'll give it fat out.
Speaker 1: What about you doing that? You see the hair is giving you a confidence that you shouldn't have.
Speaker 2: Shouldn't have.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't have this confidence should the hair We grow Hairindie dot com. Get the confidence you shouldn't have new hair from We Grow Hair Indy, and then get new windows from Pella.
Speaker 2: Pella Windows indoors Baby Pella now, pay later. Why would you go anywhere else? Listen? Pella right a number one, highest equality, highest in craftsmanship, highest value with Pella plus Pellas not just made in the USA, no O contra bonjoor. They go one step further, made right here in Kentucky by your friends and families. Go by and see these beautiful Pella windows and doors at twelve nine ten Factory Lane, Pella now and pay later. Check them out at Pela Louisville dot com.
Speaker 1: Back after this news radio eight forty WJS Well, Bobby McFerrin, it's.
Speaker 3: His birthday today, seventy five.
Speaker 1: I knew people that hated this so much.
Speaker 2: You're looking at one of them, I mean it had it had Robin Williams and the other look at me and being silly.
Speaker 1: And my buddy was having a bad day. He punched the stereo twice and pulled it out of the dash and threw it out the window bay. His song came on.
Speaker 2: I don't blame him, and there.
Speaker 1: Was really quiet, of course the windows are always down in the eighties, and having a big day.
Speaker 3: Somebody was worrying and wasn't happy it was hit song.
Speaker 1: I think this song was in the Tom Cruise movie Cocktails.
Speaker 3: I think it was don't well to be had?
Speaker 2: How do I know that?
Speaker 1: I do know one thing? Yeah, do you windownation dot com wind donation right now? You buy two windows? You get too free. And if you think it's not when new windows are not in the budget, they are because two things. One, you save up to proven twenty three to twenty five percent of your electric and gas bills will go down to twenty five percent down, not twenty four. No, maybe it's in between there. Well, that will start immediately once you get the new windows. Saving money starting now.
Speaker 2: And what in the world the heck?
Speaker 1: I got a little thing my thing.
Speaker 2: Excuse me?
Speaker 1: Uh and if you if you're saying it's not in the budget, can for the windows this year? Course of course you can't because it's two years, no payment, no interest, bound get it done now. It's in the budget. Windownation dot com.
Speaker 2: I wanna say happy birthday to one of the very few good judges in Louis of Kentucky, Jude Woolford. Happy birthday, Happy birthday, your honor, thanks for being one of the good ones.
Speaker 1: She's got a pretty popular husband too.
Speaker 2: Who oh, the guy that played for the Packers or whatnot?
Speaker 1: The Packers?
Speaker 2: There wasn't Bill, Bill? Somebody? Will you stick around? At the top of the hour, News that Seemen, Johnny tells the eighties cruise story.
Speaker 1: The eighties death cruise story, Death Cruise.
Speaker 2: Also ten things in your kitchen that could kill you right now? What are they find out tonight at eleven or after the news