Speaker 1: It's time for coffee and company, fueled by Thornton's on Sports Talk seven nine day. Now, here's Nick coffee.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get it started at the five o'clock hour here on a beautiful Wednesday afternoon. Thanks for hanging out with us. Don't forget to take us with you wherever you go. Listen live on the iHeartRadio app. Also listen live at seven ninety Louisville dot com. We've been pretty interactive today. We'll continue to do that. If you want to give us a call, you can five O two five to seven one seventy nine hundred. You can also text in on the ln N Federal Credit Union text line five O two four three eight ninety seventy three again five oh two four three eight nine zero seven three. So I did mention this earlier in the show, and I just was reminded as I was scrolling through Facebook here.
Speaker 3: On my phone.
Speaker 2: So, Duan Wee, former Louisville basketball player, a Louisville legend. He was named the head basketball coach at Simmons College earlier today, which is awesome. I joked, maybe it's not a joke though, that my wife's gonna have a tough time knowing that I'm gonna take all the money that we've set aside for our college, for college for our kids when they get older. I'm gonna take all that money and I'm gonna throw at it. I'm gonna, actually what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna take it and I'm gonna create n nil collective Fordwan Wheat at Simmons College. I'm gonna be the bag man. We're gonna be handing out bags, Moose, no college for you. Simmons College has got a only only college. You're going to Simmons. We're gonna we're gonna commit to Dewan Wheat right now. And I say that jokingly, but Dwaan Wheat is I mean, and I'm sure everybody listening, if you really give it some thought, think back to you as a as a child, you probably have someone that just because of maybe the niche that you you were really into. For me, it was louisvill basketball, not that it was a niche around here, but like you know, louis basketball is not like the Bowls of the nineties, although it was the same era. But I mean, when I first fell in love with Louisville it was it was that team Dewan. I mean I remember due in those guys prior to ninety six ninety seven, but the ninety six ninety seventeen one was really good. But also it was the first time I realized, Hey, this is this is this is different now, Like I'm insanely sad if they lose. And like I think I was old enough and I'd been committed long enough to being a fan that I had made the emotional connection, the emotional investment that you make as a fan, so like to this day, like when I talk about Dewan Wheat, when I see Dewan Wheat in the news like that, and I've been fortunate to meet him and had him on the show many years ago. And I'm sure I embarrassed myself because I sounded like a little kid talking to his hero. I mean I pretended to be him when I shot basketball in my driveway as a kid, like I idolized Duan Wheat. And to this day, if he came here, I would you know, I don't think I would, you know, I don't think I would faint in his presence.
Speaker 3: But like it was the first athlete.
Speaker 2: For me that I really, really just you know, I idolized. And if he walked into and that's just not to make him sound old, but if he walked into.
Speaker 3: I don't know, give me.
Speaker 2: A place in Louisville that would be let's just say we had a concert tonight at the Young centerah, and it was let's say Bruno mars is in town, and Duan Wheat was there, and let's say he and his lovely daughter are going to be enjoying the concert. There's a good chance that a ton of people there would not notice him and recognize him one because a lot of them are probably younger than me. And I'm just old enough to remember him, you know what I'm saying. I'm thirty six years old. He graduated in nineteen ninety seven when I was nine. So you might recognize him because he's not just the former Louisville great.
Speaker 3: He does live here. He's a louis He's a Loui Ofvillion.
Speaker 2: But I, you know, I would be in the presence of let's just say, you know, I'd be maybe one or two percent of the however many people that are there that would even know who he is, and I would probably you know, initially I think I wouldn't run up to him and like, you know, be a lunatic. I wouldn't get arrested for being like a crazy stalker. But like, it would be a different thing if I saw, like, who's the most famous person in the world right now, from like a pop culture perspective.
Speaker 4: Well, probably Taylor Swift.
Speaker 2: Like I would no joke, be way more like, oh my god, it's still on Wheed. Then I would be, oh my god, that's Taylor Swift. And look, there are people who I think I wish I had an example. I feel like there's one I just I'm blanking on it. But somebody that I'm like, I'm not like a big fan of I don't really like seek out. But I saw them and realized, Okay, I'm in the presence of somebody that is insanely fam Who was it, Oh, it might have been, uh, it might have been maybe this is no way Jeff Bridges is a famous actor, But that can't be who I was thinking of because he was at Derby and he was just he was just among everybody else, Like he wasn't on the red car, but he was just kind of walking around. And I remember thinking, like, I know people realize that's Jeff Bridges, but that's not that's not a good example because yes he's famous, but not like not modern like he's still famous clearly, but like a lot of the younger generation wouldn't probably even know who that is, right, I mean.
Speaker 5: No, I don't think so they probably they wouldn't know him as Jeff Bridges. You'd have to say, I've seen that.
Speaker 3: Guy in the movie or something. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So anyways, shout out to Duann week, congratulations and I'm gonna be a big time Simmons basketball supporter.
Speaker 5: And you even have the sweet the program yeah of your home with the with the.
Speaker 4: Wheaties box cover. It's pretty awesome.
Speaker 2: I had a vintage like nineties it's not vintage nineties, but like it's a remake of a shirt that looks like it was produced in the nineties. That is Dewan Wheat and he's he's a legend. And what really really kind of pulled on more heartstrings here when I was scrolling through Facebook during the break is I saw that Alvin Simms, who was his backcourt mate, and those two guys that duo that was my duo, I mean Alvin Simms. It went back and forth to where I was, like, you know, I couldn't pick a favorite because I love both those guys. I mean, Dwan Wheat was an All American and clearly just a legendary player, and Sims was great as well, but man, he was God.
Speaker 3: He was a rim rocker.
Speaker 2: I mean he his dunks, not to the level of Montrez Harrald, but like he didn't just dunk it. You felt like there was some momentum added to the scoreboard as well, other.
Speaker 3: Than just the two points.
Speaker 2: And maybe I'm just completely making all this up because I was just a kid that loved that team, But I think if you remember those guys, you know how good they were.
Speaker 3: But like this, this melted my heart.
Speaker 2: So the WKY story was on the face on their Facebook and it just shares that louis native formerly Louisville star Dewan Whet announced as the head Coat coach and Alvin Simms shared it in staid of my back court bro, congratulations coach, and then the comment from Dewan Wheat says, yes, sir, there wasn't no me without.
Speaker 3: You, homie. It was always us. I mean, like I want to cry.
Speaker 2: Twork, but like that you know, it's just it's it's it's a it's a reminder that to so many that's just whatever. To me, I'm like, oh my god, that's my childhood.
Speaker 5: All I gotta say is is Moose get ready to learn the Simmons fight song.
Speaker 2: That's right, buddy. I mean, we'll go ahead and we'll start. Maybe we don't want to get in the way if Cason Pryor, we'll wait. Touch your case and Pryor makes his announcement. Hopefully he does announce that he's coming back, and then we'll get it worked out to where Moose is going to go ahead and make that verbal commitment to play for Dwan Wheeds at Simmons College.
Speaker 4: The next big one.
Speaker 2: We're looking for you right keep you maybe might want to go and turn your notifications on on your social media, just because you never know when it's going to pop.
Speaker 5: Need that press conference with just the one Simmons hat that he inevitably is going to put on.
Speaker 3: That would be great, good stuff.
Speaker 2: And I remember I wasn't embarrass because when I had him on the show, this was like in two thousand and I don't know, seventeen eighteen, it might have been around the time he got hired to be the head coach at Valley High School, and then since leaving Valley he's actually been an assistant for Wiley Brown over at IU Southeast. And I remember I talked to Dewan before setting up the interview, and I remember thinking like, I've got Dawan. We'd sone number, like this is crazy. And I remember chatting him up a little bit, just kind of like hey, you good to come on at this time. He's like yeah, cool, yeah, no, you know, and then he said yeah, looking forward to it, Nick, And I'm like, he knows my name, and then I could just once I hung up the phone, I was.
Speaker 4: Like, all right, I love that for you.
Speaker 3: Cool it because you're.
Speaker 2: Coming off as a stalker now, and you know, so I've tried to probably you know, there's no scenario where my interactions with him would beneficial because he would be like, all right, cool, leave me alone.
Speaker 3: You're a lunatic.
Speaker 2: But I'm sure maybe you all don't have that same idol that you know you were lunatic to the level I've been about with Duan. But I just to me, there's something special about someone that you know you idolize and looked up to so much when you were younger, and in a weird way like and he said this at the time, like he never he never gets old him hearing that because again he probably just a lot of people wouldn't know who he is. And that's not to belittle him, but like he hasn't played in a long time, you know, and he's older, so you know, and and also he wasn't like a six' eleven big. Man he was a five eleven six foot. Guard SO i, mean, LOOK i can we can make this The Duwan Wheat show if you let.
Speaker 3: ME i, MEAN i.
Speaker 2: DON'T i, know, well probably wouldn't be good for our, listenership but shout out to, uh shout out To Duwan.
Speaker 5: Wee AND i kind of marked out whenever we Have brian Bram on last week All Brian Brian brahmin's side From Teddy bridgewater my Favorite louisville athletes ever BECAUSE i fell in love with that. Team the first TIME i remember crying was That rutgers Game William gaye jumping off, side staying up and watching that and just being really invested BECAUSE I i knew that was such a huge game AND i was so disappointed so let. Down and that's that's WHAT i. KNEW i was captivated BY ufl, football and.
Speaker 2: In all, aspects man like it's it is relatively similar because of our ace.
Speaker 4: Difference, yeah you know WHAT i, mean it's almost like the.
Speaker 5: Same so like when he, CALLED i remember telling him because that next summer it Was cragthorpe's first year and my, dad The, kirkster had told me, About, yeah they do these media days where they're like out at the field and you can go meet the teams and, stuff.
Speaker 3: The posters and. Stuff hold, on they do, that AND.
Speaker 5: I just happened to be here on vacation at that, time SO i had went out, there AND i THINK i had stayed in the quarterback line the whole time because that was the longest. Line AND i wanted to talk To Brian bram and the first thing that the only THING i can remember telling him Is i'm a big. Fan please Beat rutgers this. Year rutgers put a very bad taste in my. Mouth and WHEN i got in front of my, idol My louisville, IDOL i had to tell, them please get your lick back On. Rutgers AND i remember him kind of laughing and, said we're gonna. Try we're gonna. Try AND i remember recalling that back with him on the phone last week and he got a good laugh out of. It so it made me feel.
Speaker 2: GOOD i feel like the internet was kind of a baby at that time When brian was coming, up BUT i remember me it WAS i don't care if you followed high school sports Or louisville sports or. Not When brian was at, Say brian was At trinity And Michael bush was At.
Speaker 3: MAIL i mean those.
Speaker 2: Two, GUYS i mean you could feel that we had two not only of the Best louisville high school football players ever around, here but like they were Nationally like.
Speaker 1: It was just.
Speaker 2: Different and oh, yeah AND i know it's corny and it's certainly not something we've been really discussing, today but since we're talking about, it you, know those guys stayed home long before it was cool to. Do Like Brian brohm And Michael. Bush louisville at that time was In CONFERENCE. USA i, mean what was our biggest claim to fame at the time they. COMMITTED i, mean so you know they did it as a Loyal John. Stadium, yeah like the like they didn't owe us, anything but they they decided to stay home when they both, mean, Look brian was Considering Notre Dame, Tennessee Mike, BUSH i think it Was Ohio state that he was that that would have been the school that he'd have gone to had it not Been. Louisville so you, know there was no nil package to keep these guys. Around, man they just stayed here because this is home for. Them and that era Of louisville, FOOTBALL i, mean it was monumental as far as you being able to really have the success you've had since, then and, honestly it's got to be a factor in your acc invitation as.
Speaker 5: Well so ANYTIME i See Russ smith around, town, too also think the same, thing, like oh my, god That's. Ross So i'm glad you brought that up Because russ and Even peyton AND i Know peyton a little bit better THAN i Know. Russ but since we're talking about nerding, out WHENEVER i was walking to my seat at The tennessee game this, Year russ was promoting his bourbon and you know he saw me AND i tell you, know Telling moose, like, hey you don't know who that, is but that's one of the best player that's ever played, here AND i pointed for him to go walk Towards, russ And russ came over to. Me it was, Like, nick what's?
Speaker 1: Up?
Speaker 3: Man And i'm, like my.
Speaker 2: Son my son is not old enough yet to know how cool it is to know That Russ smith knows who his dad.
Speaker 3: Is and you, know JUST i clearly am.
Speaker 2: A BIG i don't think anybody is surprised to hear me said That i'm a Diehard louisville. Fan it's been a bigger part of my life than it probably should, be And i'm so fortunate to be able to do. This but what is awesome is that there's, still LIKE i still get a feeling About Louisville athletics THAT i hope will never go.
Speaker 3: Away you know WHAT i.
Speaker 2: Mean LIKE i don't think you grow out of being a, fan but like you, know talking about what we've talked about the last ten minutes here from The Dewan wheat era in, basketball it's A Bush, brahm it's A russ and you know that era with, basketball you, know like sports they, can you, know consume, you and it seems as if we're crazy. People whenever a loss for a football team that you don't play. For it ruins your entire. Week BUT i love. IT i love, it the good and the, bad everything that comes with. It it's a wild. Ride BUT i mean being a sports fan playing sports also like. That it gives you so much life LESSON i. Believe but, anyways real, quick before we get to our first break here in the five o'clock, HOUR i do want to mention something THAT i JUST i gotta be honest about. IT i will say congratulations BEFORE i share my honest. Opinion And i'm not surprised to see that this is, going you, know somewhat viral within Our louisville. Community but congratulations to The Louisville Waterfront park as it's been named the best riverwalk waterfront area in the country according TO Usa.
Speaker 3: Today.
Speaker 4: Wow so it's a huge.
Speaker 2: Honor so APPARENTLY Usa today they have Their. YEAH Usa today put out their twenty twenty five Ten readers or Ten Best Readers Choice, awards And Waterfront park here In louisville was named the best riverfront slash waterfront park area in The United. States so Again i'll say, congratulations and Then i'll also say there's no chance in hell that Are, LOOK i defend a Lifelong.
Speaker 3: LOUIVILLION i with all due.
Speaker 2: RESPECT i Defend louisville a lot because you, know we've got great things here THAT i don't even think.
Speaker 3: The natives, appreciate if that makes.
Speaker 2: Sense like we you, KNOW i Think i'm clearly, biased BUT i love the city AND i at, times you, know wish we embraced it more than we. Do BUT i also understand we've got we've got issues that we need to, fix and you, know hopefully they're working on. That but WHEN i think When i'm talking about like hidden gems or just maybe not a hidden, gym but something that we know is, awesome like our, water, Right like we got great water In. Louisville that's a that's a weird thing to bring. Up but like a somebody who's lived here in my whole, Life LIKE i wouldn't have a difficult time telling somebody new To louisville things that they may not know that.
Speaker 3: Are positives about this.
Speaker 2: City one would not be water from Park And i'm not saying it's it's a, Dump but, like what was the, competition.
Speaker 4: RIGHT i, mean is there a? List there is?
Speaker 2: There like OTHER i mean the Responses i've. Seen i'm going to read some of. Them, actually are you, know talking About San antonio clearly got, robbed Which i've never been, there but obviously that is what it's known, for the river walk In San. Antonio but, Like i'm just going to read some of the responses here respectfully to the.
Speaker 3: Villa.
Speaker 2: Nah this one, says, Reminder April Fool's day was on the First, guys and these are.
Speaker 3: People that like probably Love. Louisville.
Speaker 2: Two, sure but you, know this person, says is this with or without the violence slash shooting around the walking? BRIDGE i mean not to make light of, that but like that, happens, yes, Yeah and this person, says if you can avoid getting.
Speaker 5: Robbed.
Speaker 2: Sure this person, says just don't walk outside the. Park mark, says just ignore the drug, addicts bums and violent criminals outside of that beautiful place. Lovely AND i, MEAN i hate to be like anti BECAUSE i don't even Think i'm being Anti, louisville but LIKE i would say even like AND i wouldn't Say i'm one of these, people but those that are over the top About louisville's the greatest at. Everything like think of somebody that's like AN ai generated human to really just you, know echo What Mayor greenberg says About.
Speaker 3: Louisville AND i don't mean to Not.
Speaker 2: Craig i'm just, saying, like, obviously if there's anybody that's gonna be gasling Up, louisville it's gonna be the, mayor.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah but like even the most over the top biased people towards the city would see, THIS i, think and, say huh, wait WHAT i?
Speaker 5: Mean it just you, know and then, always like every, YEAR i feel like there's always a study that gets circulated that Says louisville has like the best drivers, too and then everyone's, like hold, on what these these arbitrary lists that come out About. Louisville AND i wonder how much the walking bridge has to do with, that BECAUSE i do think it's fascinating that architecture has grown so much that we literally built the bridge just for people to walk over. It not like no car is allowed or. Anything it's just like for your own scenic, enjoyment you just walk over To.
Speaker 2: Jefferson and MAYBE i don't appreciate that much because for, ME i don't think to, me that doesn't seem like that rare of a.
Speaker 3: Thing but Maybe i'm way, Wrong like maybe maybe.
Speaker 2: The walking bridge is something you won't find in like any, city and it is, beautiful and you know you can you.
Speaker 3: Can get a great view of the.
Speaker 2: City AND i THINK i think our downtown view is, beautiful AND i you, KNOW i know down you, KNOW i say this all the. Time but people who act like Downtown louisville is some bordered up war, zone it's just. Wrong and, yes you could potentially find yourself in harm's, way but you can find yourself in harm's way.
Speaker 3: Anywhere In, louisville not just.
Speaker 2: DOWNTOWN i, mean that's probably not a great endorsement for this, city but that's just the. Truth so, again, Congratulations, uh with all new, RESPECT i would just take. It we'll take, it BUT i don't know IF i agree right quick break will come back on the other side right here In Sports talk seven ninety a coffee.
Speaker 1: And company fueled By thornton's On Sports talk seven nine, day.
Speaker 2: Little CECR i like, it that's, Right, mike get a lot. MAN i tell you, what this may not. Be this may not hit with you guys like it does, Me but you go to Like spotify put in A ccr Playlist Creeden's Clearwater. Revival and it's not just their, music although their music's, great but like, THAT i, MEAN i doubt that's what a lot of people dial up when they're like sitting pool. Side but WHENEVER i go to my mom and stepdad's house in the summer and uh hang out by their, pool they let us mooch and you know sometimes you, know enjoy their their phenomenal home and let us you, know hang out because you know it's. GREAT i REMEMBER ccr and there's one other artist that, GOSH i can't think of. It oh Uh, Croachy Jim crochy like that THE Ccr Jim crochy those that That's those are two artists, specifically BUT i guess really more of that era if it is the same Are maybe it's, Not but it's like anybody when you find something like something new that you get into like. That those are two artists slash bands that are that really remind me that AS i get, OLDER i really find an appreciation for music that, was you, know created long BEFORE i was ever thought. Of and it it's not, new but like it's new to, me you know WHAT i, Mean LIKE i it's very. Old but you, KNOW i feel like If i'm going to find something that is new to, me rather it be music that was released just the other day or music that was released in the sixties or the, SEVENTIES i THINK i find myself being more into music that is old than. New and that's NOT i, mean it's just my. Preference everybody has their own. Preference but, yeah any anytime you want to play SOME, Ccr i'm all for.
Speaker 5: It ah that that genre of. Music i'll even throw the just good. Vibes it's great. Vibes like you, said get over to your your parents'. House it's a nice pool. Setting throw some what what they CALL i guess that's, right what they call yacht. Rock i'll throw The Doobie brothers in there, too maybe Some Steely.
Speaker 1: Dan.
Speaker 4: Me hell, yeah, man what a? Time?
Speaker 3: Now what is yacht? Rock Because i've heard it and this that would make sense if that's.
Speaker 4: It BUT i don't really find of music right there about those four.
Speaker 5: Artists when you're talking about C, cr The, doobies when you're talking about, uh who do who DO i say after That Steely?
Speaker 2: Dan, Yes so there's this guy On TikTok who he is PROBABLY i don't, know in his mid to late, twenties and he's a musician and he is doing covers of like rap like Think.
Speaker 3: Young Young, thug The, Baby there's one Other.
Speaker 2: Fetti, wop and he is recreating those songs in yacht rock genre and it's actually.
Speaker 3: Beautiful, YES i, mean send a, video be.
Speaker 2: A little, dramatic but like just it makes me think that you, can, like you, know do yacht rock kind of what's the guy you?
Speaker 3: Were Just michael McDonald's just. YOU i think you. Can you.
Speaker 2: Can turn music INTO i just make the make a version of any song that type with the yacht rock, flavor LIKE i feel like it's gonna Hit like it's just it's just good.
Speaker 3: STUFF i don't. Know maybe we're just getting. OLDER i don't, know but.
Speaker 2: It is A michael McDonald who is a good, singer clearly has a unique. Sound and Then John anderson you know who that?
Speaker 3: Is Seminal.
Speaker 2: WIND i always say, this like when he became a, big a big, Star i'm just envisioning him like showing off his vocals in a in a recording studio with like record executives and they're all just sitting back listening to such a different. Sound and by the, WAY i Love John, anderson but you, know they're THEY'RE i can imagine like five people and two people are, like what the hell is? This this is the weirdest Thing i've ever, Heard but then the others are, like oh my, God like you don't, know is it actually phenomenal or is it? Awful but you know it kind of works LIKE i you, know everybody's got their own their own opinion on what there's people who are legendary singers that clearly have made a living and a career doing it That i'm sure others.
Speaker 3: THINK i don't even think they sing that.
Speaker 4: Good but, anyways me and Some michael McDonald moon, Oh i'm.
Speaker 3: Never not in A michael McDonald.
Speaker 1: The.
Speaker 3: Oh there's like a like a weird LIKE i.
Speaker 2: Don't, KNOW i can't describe the type of singing it is because it's almost like is there is it a moan or like a.
Speaker 5: It's a what are the music people call? It it's like a like a like a low false set of harm like some kind of. Harmony, Yeah i'm just throwing. WORDS i think that fit with. MUSIC i don't, know but ALL i do know Is michael McDonald's. Vibe, yeah so good.
Speaker 2: Stuff all, Right we're we're almost out of time because we actually have Another bats game coming up. Today they're gonna be on the air at around five point forty five as A Nick keurn's on the. CALL i believe first pitch is set for for six. O'clock but we did talk a little bit earlier about about the news Of wilkerson committing To kentucky Over. Indiana AND i just saw something From Dan dackach, that you, know never THOUGHT i would be referencing A Dan dockisch tweet and bringing it to the airwaves here BECAUSE i do think he he.
Speaker 3: Has a good.
Speaker 2: Point if you're somebody that is that is willing, to you, know realize That indiana did get a player that you wanted and it wasn't because of anything other than you, know he just wanted to be. There and you can, justify, well he just want he didn't want to be another. Guy well either, way he didn't want to be With. Kentucky he wanted to be In. Indiana and like there's just an inability to accept, that seemingly from Some kentucky. Fans but if you are somebody that is down in the. Dumps dockage has a good reminder and this is somebody that you know is An indiana, Guy dan Dockach.
Speaker 3: Is he mentioned.
Speaker 2: Something That i'm not even sure people realized Because Lamar wilkerson yesterday said he's going to Bring indiana. Back dockage mentions that his, Team Sam Houston's state went thirteen and nineteen six and twelve in their. Conference he couldn't Bring Sam Houston state. Back why would he be able to Bring indiana? Back And i'm not Saying wilkerson is going to be, great bad. Whatever he's clearly a really good score it can shoot it and a lot of schools wanted, him Including, kentucky And indiana's justifiably excited to have. Him but that is one thing THAT i don't think many people pay a lot of attention to when it comes to guys that put up big numbers for schools like. That if they put up those numbers and the team, stunk what are you really? Getting Like Pat kelcey last, year there was a clear attention to detail when pursuing, players not just because of their style and what they do, well but were they coming from winning? Programs AND i think the more we get into this era of the, portal the more you will see. Coaches some have already learned, it but others will learn it down the line THAT i need to not really put a whole lot into somebody's. Stats if their team won seven eight, games and that makes total, sense these guys are terrible and that they you know that they you, know can't help you not to say that they're they're the reason that their team. Stunk they were the probably the best player on their. Team BUT i think you will see a bigger adjustment. PERIOD i THINK i think it'll be a tougher adjustment for somebody coming from A Sam Houston state team that went six and twelve in their. Conference LIKE i, think if you're not a part of a winning culture and you take that big step, up you may fit in just. Fine BUT i think it could be a little bit of A i, mean not That indiana had a great winning.
Speaker 3: Culture rather they're starting.
Speaker 2: Over but some of the guys that have been really successful in the in their new stop after the, portal their numbers were, fine but they weren't, gaudy but they played for a winning team and they were a big factor in that team, winning AND i just think that is going to end up being something that we as fans start to pay attention to as again we move forward in this new world that, is you, know IN il and the portal which has basically made this pro. Sports we're out of.
Speaker 3: Time aren't.
Speaker 4: We, yes we're we're running, it, okay just making.
Speaker 2: Sure all, right we, uh we gotta run a little the little of bats coming coming your way right, now and then of course we'll be back at it. Tomorrow AND i hope you guys are join us right here on Sport talk seven ninety