Speaker 1: Toby and Chili Mornings on demand on ninety seven point one Chef Out.
Speaker 2: It's June teens Toby and Chili in the Morning on ninety seven point one wash FM, and it's before five. If you're up early this morning, working your job, doing your thing, thank you for choosing us to be a part of your life this morning. I'm Toby Napp Over. There is producer Taylor Shay and kat Haerris is playing the part of Chiliamar who's on vacation this morning. Why ladies, are you feeling good this morning? We'll start with kt.
Speaker 3: I feel good because there is leftover food and the refrigerator.
Speaker 2: Well, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: I got to work and I'm thinking, I've got these blueberries. I need to eat them, but I need yogurt and I forgot to get yogurt. And I open up the refrigerator and I see leftover parfaits with yogurt where I can add my blueberries.
Speaker 2: Oh, really quick, Let's go to the kitchen and see if there's anything left because I didn't get any kind of firm breakfast this morning.
Speaker 4: Usually there's like Cheetos in there, so that's a nice fine, Yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a heck of a fine yum. And Taylor's what's up with you? How are you feeling this morning?
Speaker 4: So my best friends in second grade. I called her the other day. I was having a tough day and I said, I just wish you were here. So I just need a hug. And she lives in Minnesota where we grew up, and we don't see each other very often. The end of the conversation, I was like, well, I gotta go. She goes, Hey, July tenth, pick me up from Reagan, and I'm going, what she goes, I book my flight for your hug.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that is awesome. So you might be saying to yourself, well, why don't one of you guys give her a hug. Well, if we do that, it becomes a thing. Somebody gets rubbed the wrong way, and then we end up in front of you know, human resources, explaining away our lives. You know why I'm feeling good this morning? Lady. I was driving in and I look over to my left and I see that they've removed like the stuff that was covering the windows up at the new Wegmans that's going in across the street. And I'm like, going, Oh, that's going to be great. If only that Wegmans was open twenty four hours, it would just be awesome. But that new Wegmans, it's a little thing, but it's gonna and I know it's gonna cause problems with traffic on the pike, But you know what is gonna be a Wegmans across the street, and that is worth being excited about, at least to me. Hi, I'm the glutton anyway. Why are you feeling good this morning? Eight sixty six nine two seven forty three sixty one is the number talkbacks wide open to feel free to use it if you want to. And you're signed into your heart app. Tell us while you're feeling good, So why you're feeling good this morning? So that we can take part in sharing your joy. Now coming up in minutes Top Stories at the top of the hour. That's the news, Katie Harris. What's going on?
Speaker 3: Well, Congress wants Americans and Israel to do this.
Speaker 2: You'll find out what in minutes.
Speaker 1: Top Stories, Top of the Hour.
Speaker 5: News brought to you by Celsius.
Speaker 3: As the israel I ran conflict stretches into its second week, Congress is calling for a coordinated evacuation plan for Americans in Israel. The two countries have been trading missile strikes and what officials are calling a fast developing crisis.
Speaker 5: Karen Reid has.
Speaker 3: Been found not guilty of murder in the high profile retrial over the death of police officer John O'Keefe. Prosecutors claim that Reid struck him with her SUV and after a night of drinking back in twenty twenty two, but her defense argued that she was framed by law enforcement, and this time the jury sided with her. A heat alert is in effect across the DC area today Mayor Bauer's office, as attempts will be climbing into the upper eighties and nineties, with humidity making it feel over ninety five now. Though most government facilities are closed for Juneteenth, several spray parks and cooling centers are open. You can find the fullest at heat dot DC dot gov. Speaking of Juneteenth, today does mark one hundred and sixty years since enslaved people in Galvenston, Texas learned that they were free two years after the emancipation proction. Local celebrations do include one DC community festival today that is going to be happening from eleven to five, and then the National Building Museum Schools Out Workshop will be happening from about ten thirty to noon.
Speaker 5: Now here's a job that's going to perk you up.
Speaker 3: Starbucks is hiring Global Coffee Creators, two people to be paid to travel the world for a year exploring and documenting coffee culture in places like Milan, Tokyo, and Costa Rica.
Speaker 5: Don't need a.
Speaker 3: Degree, just a passport and a passion for storytelling. Pay ranges from eighty thousand to one hundred and thirty six thousand.
Speaker 5: I need to apply right now.
Speaker 3: Just make sure that you apply on TikTok with the hashtag Starbucks Global Coffee Creator. Partly sunny, hot, humid with a chance of some pretty strong thunderstorms this afternoon. High temperature near ninety five right now. We are currently at seventy six and pathesta.
Speaker 2: And that's the news Top stories at the top of the hour coming up in a few minutes. We're gonna talk about you. How are you feeling on this June teenth? Is it a holiday? Maybe you have to get up and you have to go to work, and you're like, oh, why can't it be a day off from me. Well, listen, maybe we can help your morning mindset is on the way in just minutes. Don't go anywhere. It is June teenth, Toby and Chilly in the morning here on ninety seven point one watch FM. A holiday for some for others. Well, you're on the job regardless of where you are. We were thinking about you this morning.
Speaker 3: And speaking of thinking, let's get some positive thinking vibes with the morning mindset.
Speaker 2: TD Jakes reminds us this morning that a setback is a setup for a comeback that is powerful. A setback is a setup for a comeback. TD Jakes, you know what this says. If you fall down, good means you're halfway to rising.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 2: Hopefully that helps you today. Hopefully it resonates. And if it does, and you want to hear it again, Toby and Chili payge WASHFM dot com. Now stay with us because next, are you married? Have you been married before? Are you engaged? Maybe you're talking about getting married with your significant other. What are some wedding traditions that you either wish you would have ditched or that you will be ditching when it comes to your wedding eight six six nine two seven forty three sixty one. Talk Back wide open too. If you're signed into your iHeart app, you can use it and leave us a voice note and join the conversation as we get into it. Next, let's talk weddings Toby and Chilly in the morning. It's ninety seven point one wash FM. If you've been married before, maybe you're engaged, or if you will never get married, you should probably call and tell us what your thoughts are on this at eight six six nineteen seven forty three sixty one. Talkback also works. If you're signed into your iHeart app, you can send us a voice note. Now. Taylor shea our producer, is in the room in her role as a wedding expert. And Kat, you've been married before.
Speaker 5: Only one time, only one time one's.
Speaker 2: And I've never been married before, so I don't know answer this question this morning. We're not going to do this at my wedding. Now. If you've already been married before, you've had the wedding, the traditional wedding, would you still do things the same way or would you throw the traditions out the window. If you've never been married before, have you and your significant other talked about traditions and whatnot that you're going to do. Just answer the question. We look forward to hearing what you have to say. Now, Taylor, you've been married.
Speaker 4: Twice currently, I am married of eleven years.
Speaker 5: We've been together for a long time.
Speaker 4: I would never refreeze the top layer of my wedding cake and eat it at my one year anniversary.
Speaker 3: What I did that when I got married and it was it was fabulous? Oh mine was nasty.
Speaker 2: What are y'all talking about freezing the top layer of a wedding You've never heard of this. That's a thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a tradition.
Speaker 4: So on your big wedding cake, they usually save the top layer of it and the bride and groomer are supposed to freeze it and on your one year anniversary you take it out and you eat it again.
Speaker 2: How about who?
Speaker 5: No, Yeah, it was mine was gross?
Speaker 3: Come on, god, no, go I did that and that wedding cake was so fabulous and.
Speaker 5: It was just a sweet thing to do.
Speaker 2: Freezer burn I mean, no.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, you know what, if you get it from the right bakery, thank you, Walls Bakery.
Speaker 5: That was absolutely delicious.
Speaker 2: Jason and Oxen Hill, I see is on the phone, Jason. The tradition that you totally ditched at your wedding, what was it? My wife and I saw each other before the wedding.
Speaker 1: We were aware of the.
Speaker 2: Superstition, but I didn't really believe in them. Everyone was going crazy when we saw each other, but it didn't bother us at all. Thanks for the call, kat Is that really a thing?
Speaker 1: It actually is.
Speaker 5: It's supposed to be bad luck if you see the bride bey for the wedding.
Speaker 2: Kaitlin from Shaw in the district represent We.
Speaker 1: Didn't do the cake cutting.
Speaker 3: We just had donuts and told people to grab whatever they wanted. There's no speeches, no first dance, no tossing anything. Honestly, it felt more like a backyard hang out in a wedding and I love that.
Speaker 6: I totally agree with that. Super easy, Caitlin. Thanks for the call. This when Katy, this is just too much. This has been This makes the idea of ever getting married something that just scares the hell out of me.
Speaker 5: Just the lope, you'll be happier.
Speaker 2: News on the way. We're Toby and Chilly in the morning, stay right there.
Speaker 1: Top stories, Top of the Hour.
Speaker 3: President Trump met with his National Security Team yesterday to discuss the next steps in the growing conflict between Israel and Iran. The President confirmed he's weighing possible US offensive strikes against Iran, and again and again he criticized Temran for not reaching a nuclear deal before Israel.
Speaker 5: Launched its recent attacks.
Speaker 3: The Supreme Court has upheld a Tennessee law that bans gender transition care for minors, a six to three ruling that's been seen as a major blow to transgender rights. The law outlaws gender transition surgeries, hormone therapy, and puberty blockers for anyone under eighteen. The decision could have ripple effects across twenty four other states with similar legislation. If you rode Metro's redline yesterday, you probably felt that frustration. Major delays stem from a track repair at Woodleigh Park. Some writers reported trips doubling or even trippling in time. Metro's general manager took to social media to apologize, saying the delays were far short of what writers deserve. Virginia, man convicted of planning a mass shooting at a church has been sentenced to twenty five years in prison. Thirty six year old Rujang posted threats at Targeting Park, Valley Church and Haymarket last September. Next day, authorities found him on church grounds with a handgun, ammunition and knives. Today, in honor of Juneteenth, all US National Park sites that usually charge admission are now free to the public.
Speaker 5: And finally, if you want to.
Speaker 3: Burn more calories while you sleep, how about doing this turning down the thermostat News study says that sleeping in cooler tempts can increase calorie burn by nearly two hundred calories a day. The effect comes from activating brown fat, which helps regulate the body heat and revs up metabolism. I need more AC in my life. Partly sunny, hot, humid, with a chance of some afternoon thunders storms. Today's high temperature near about ninety four. Right now we are at seventy six and fair fact.
Speaker 2: Call the news Top stories at the top of the hour, Toby and Chili in the morning. Coming up, somebody on the show, somebody in this room right now did something that they've never done before. They got something they've never gotten before, purchased it. Don't worry, it's clothing. You'll find out who and what. Coming up. Stay with us Toby and Chilly in the Morning It He's ninety seven point one Wash FM. Katie Harrison for Chilliamarr, who's on vacation this week. Producer Taylor Shay is here because for the first time ever, you have crossed a milestone, if you will.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I bought a two piece swimsuit for the first time ever. Part of the reason, most of the reason that I did it is that I have two small kids.
Speaker 5: I have boys.
Speaker 4: There's a mom influencer that I follow, and one of the things that she advocates for is not being self conscious of your body in front of your children because of the message that it can instill in them when they're young. Like I said, even though I have you know, sons, not daughters, still think it's in body images important. So I don't want my kids to see me covering up with a long sleeved shirt and shorts like it's summer.
Speaker 5: Let's put on a swimsuit, Kati.
Speaker 3: I totally think that that is incredible what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I'm at a point in my life where I will rock the two piece if I want to, but it all comes down to comfort and laziness.
Speaker 5: I mean, I won't even put on the bathing suit.
Speaker 3: I'll just get in get into the pool wearing what I'm wearing, just because I'm too lazy to get into that two piece.
Speaker 2: There was a time not that long ago where I was the guy that was so self conscious about body image that I would put on the T shirt and go in the pool. I was that guy, and now I just don't really care. Where it gets tough for me, though, is having that kind of conversation with my daughter to me as a dad. It's tough to wrap my head around what is a constructive way to say, Hey, you might want to work on your fitness, as opposed to hey, you're looking chunky, You've gained a lot of weight. You got to do something about that, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think that as the dad of a daughter, what you are doing right now is probably the best thing, which is simply being yourself, accepting yourself, and letting her know that, you know what, at this point in your life, you are going to accept the body that you have right now and not be ashamed of it and also realize that there are definitely things that we can all do to improve.
Speaker 5: Thanks for coming to Katie's Ted Talk Now.
Speaker 3: If I had money for a boob job, I'd probably do that, So.
Speaker 1: Me too, Oh, Toby and Chilly's nearly impossible.
Speaker 2: Question, Katie Harris, what is the question today?
Speaker 3: The average person will do this seventeen thousand times today?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 2: Wow, that's a lot of times today. Somebody's going to do that eight six six nine two seven forty three sixty one. It's eight six six wash FM the number one call now answer correctly. Go see the lumineers at Nationals Park in September. Here is the question again, the.
Speaker 3: Average person will do this seventeen thousand times today.
Speaker 5: Wow, what is it?
Speaker 2: All right? That's a that is that's a wow, A little clue.
Speaker 5: It's not saying I'm sorry, yeah, that's yeah.
Speaker 2: But that just a lot of times in one day. Eight six six ninet two seven forty three sixty one. Lumineers coming to town. That's park in September. If you want to go, call now, get it right and the tickets are yours. It's your nearly impossible question for this duneteenth and it's on ninety seven point one wasch FM the answers on the way.
Speaker 1: Welby and Chilly's nearly impossible question.
Speaker 4: J T.
Speaker 2: Herris dropped that question on us all again one more time, please the.
Speaker 3: Average person, and we'll do this seventeen thousand times today.
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 2: Tickets to see Lumineers Nationals Park up for grabs. Good morning, Andy and Stafford. How are you doing today? It went great?
Speaker 5: How about yourself?
Speaker 2: Good welcome. So you've got the question, what is your guests blink? Blink? Is in like with your eyes? Blink? Blink?
Speaker 5: How do you think correct?
Speaker 2: How do you figure? Do you blink that many times?
Speaker 5: Well, you know, being up here of the allergies, dust I blink about that much.
Speaker 2: Well, don't blink on this.
Speaker 3: You've won tickets to see the Lumineers at NAT's Park coming up September six.
Speaker 5: Congrats, awesome, Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: If you want to know more about the show, details are at washfm dot com. Another pair of tickets to see the Lumineers at Nationals Park up for grabs tomorrow morning with another round of your nearly impossible question. Stay right there, everybody. The News Top Stories at the top of the hour with Toby and Chilly in the morning on the way.
Speaker 1: Next Top Stories Top of the Hour today is June to celebrating the end of slavery in the US at marks June.
Speaker 3: Nineteenth, eighteen sixty five, when Union troops arrived in Galveston Bay, Texas and proclaimed that more than two hundred and fifty thousand enslaved black people in Texas.
Speaker 5: We're now free.
Speaker 3: Congress is urging the White House to lay out a coordinated evacuation plan for Americans in Israel. With Iran in Israel exchanging missile fire for nearly a week, lawmakers are pushing for action. A bipartisan letter has been said to see what steps are being taken to get US citizens out safely. A major US Steel deal is nearly finalized. The merger between the US Steel and Japan's Nippon Steel is almost complete. Under the deal, US Steel will remain headquartered in Pittsburgh, and the companies project over one hundred thousand jobs will be created across the country. French George's County is getting a new police chief. Deputy Metro Transit Police Chief George Nader will now be taking the reins. Natter brings ex experience from both Metro Police and the Prince George's County force get ready for the longest day of the year. It happens to be tomorrow, June twentieth. That will be the summer solstice in the US, when the Earth reaches its max tilt towards the sun, and that means more sunlight in the northern hemisphere. And finally, a spicy discovery out of Japan. A new study from Tuhoku University suggests that wasabi may boost memory. After twelve weeks of testing, participants who consumed wasabi showed a fourteen percent improvement in brain function over the placebo group, particularly when it comes to memory and attention. Partly sunny today, it's gonna be hot, it's gonna be humid, and there will indeed be a chance of some strong afternoon thunderstorms. Today's high temperature going to be in the nineties. Currently we are at seventy in silver spring.
Speaker 2: That's the news. Toby and Tilly's top stories here at ninety seven point one washif and where you get top stories at the top of the hour coming up next stage sixty six ninety two seven forty three sixty one is the number and talkback is wide open to If you're signed into your iHeart app, tap that microphone send us a voice note and tell us what is your dessert kryptonite? You see it on the menu and you can't say no. That's next. Stay with us, join the conversation at eight sixty six ninet two seven forty three sixty one, or you can tap talk back if you're listening to ninety seven point one, watch FM Toby and Chilly in the Morning on your iHeart app. Provided you're signed in, you can tap speak and send us a voice note and tell us what you think about the things we're talking about. And I would like to apologize now that I'm about to make everyone's a one C level shoot through the roof because ladies and gentlemen, we're gonna talk about dessert. The question what is your dessert kryptonite? You can't say no to it? You just get weakened the knees and you give yourself unto the tasty goodness. Producer Taylor Shay is here along with Kati Aerri's play the part of Chili Jamar. We'll start over here with you. Go ahead, Taylor Shaye, what is your dessert kryptonite?
Speaker 4: And why crembrewley Man not any kremberle roots Chris crembrew you fancy you fancy.
Speaker 2: Good classy night out, little black dress, Crimbrewlay please Roots, Chris, can you bring some down here? Katie Harris, Your dessert kryptonite is the polar opposite.
Speaker 3: I love Roy Rogers Strawberry shortcake.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: Roy Rogers has a flaky biscuit and then they put the strawberry stuff and then they put a scoop of Hershe's vanilla ice cream on top and it just melts and it's so good.
Speaker 5: I just can't say no.
Speaker 2: Memo to the Roy Rogers down the street. We're at eighteen oh one Rockville Pike on the fourth floor. Please come down and bring some of that tasty goodness that sounds amazing. I'm gonna give in to the young boy that I used to be in Texas when I was introduced to a Mexican dessert delicacy called the soap a Pia. Oh, it's just fried dough covered with all kinds of like powdered sugar and sometimes caramel and oh, the soap a pia. If you don't know, ask somebody or google it because it is just so it needs opxicating. Oh I'm so oh, I'm so blood in this right now. Oh and I haven't even had any Is that a little drooler? I don't know somebody. I need to check my blood sugar. This is oh lord, you know.
Speaker 3: Soap a Pias remind me of the Mexican version of a beignet.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's an excellent way to put it. It is like a Mexican beignet.
Speaker 5: Oh now I'm hungry too.
Speaker 2: What is your dessert kryptonite? Give us a call and tell us all about it. Tell us why, and we'll circle back on this conversation coming up after eight o'clock, so you've got time to jump in. In the meantime, don't move another one of your crazy first date stories on the way. In minutes, Producer Taylor Shay tell us a long story short about this crazy first date story.
Speaker 4: Creeper at the gym that she decided to go on a date with and turn out interesting.
Speaker 1: Stay there, It's Toby and Chili's crazy first date.
Speaker 2: What's good for your INVCD?
Speaker 7: I matched with him on an app, but I recognized him from the gym, and on the date he kept asking why are you single?
Speaker 1: And I said I had been divorced.
Speaker 7: After he heard that from my text him and his friend had looked me up, found my ex husband and.
Speaker 1: Were comparing him to it.
Speaker 7: Then he also told me that he could sing, and he started singing. And then every time I saw him at the gym, he would come up to me and I told him stop it. I'm looking for my next husband, and he's like, you have to divorce me first.
Speaker 1: Whoa so really really odd character?
Speaker 3: When did you find out that he had actually stalked your page?
Speaker 7: He had asked me over text why I was single when I told him that I had been divorced him and his friend apparently before the date, because I heard on the date that he had looked up my ex.
Speaker 2: That's a major red flag. You would have thought that maybe he would have gotten the hymn. Why do you think he didn't.
Speaker 7: I went to the same gym as him, so when I told him that I wasn't interested, he sent me long paragraphs. And granted I had only been on one date with this person, he sent me a really long paragraph how he thinks I wasn't over my ex when we didn't even talk about that and he didn't even know me.
Speaker 5: He continued to pursue you for another date or he let it.
Speaker 7: Go, he continued to pursue me for another date. I think eventually he's moved, so he's not here anymore.
Speaker 5: But so he kept pursuing you until he moved.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but once in a while I do receive a text from him, and it's usually something weird, or he'll send like a link to a video about how we're eternal soulmates. But I think it's just a really odd man.
Speaker 2: Odd is one way to put it. I think like a dude with issues is probably maybe a little more accurate. Yes, And I'm shocked you haven't blocked him already.
Speaker 7: I should, to be honest.
Speaker 2: How can you not feel for Bria? By the way, you can hear other crazy first date stories on demand watch FM dot com, slash Crazy, and if you want to see the Jonas Brothers when they come to town, thanks to Live Nation, we've got tickets. Your crazy first date story, good or bad, could make you an instant finalist for those tickets. So if you want them, call now eight six, six, nine, two, seven forty three sixty one to tell us your story, and who knows, maybe you'll see the Jonas Brothers.
Speaker 1: Top stories Top of the Hour.
Speaker 5: Tensions are soaring in the Middle East.
Speaker 3: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahoo is vowing that Iran will pay a heavy price after a missile struck a hospital. Israel says dozens of ballistic missiles were launched by Iran overnight. Meanwhile, US lawmakers are calling on the Trump administration to put together a coordinated evacuation plan for Americans currently in Israel. Former President Joe Biden is heading to Galveston, Texas today for the Juneteenth Event. The holiday marks June nineteenth, eighteen sixty five, the day enslave people in Texas learned that they were free. Now, if you are going to celebrate Juneteenth locally, the National Archives is displaying the original Emancipation Proclamation through Sunday Tacoma Park. It will be hosting live music, kids activities, and speeches from noon until six pm. And finally, smelling like a grapefruit might make you actually look younger at least two men.
Speaker 1: A quirky study from the Smell.
Speaker 3: And Taste Institute in Chicago found that the scent of grapefruit on women made male participants guess their age as six years younger than reality.
Speaker 5: Broccoli, mint, and banana sentce no effect.
Speaker 3: We are going to have a hot, humid, sticky day with a chance of some strong afternoon thutderstorms. Highs in the nineties. Right now, we are currently at seventy three in Lakeriage.
Speaker 2: That is the news with Toby and Chilly in the Morning. You get top stories at the top of the hour, and next we're talking to you about your dessert kryptonite. What is the dessert on the menu? You can't say no to tell us your story and tell us why. Eight six six, nine two seven forty three sixty one is the number. Talk back wide open too. If you're signed in listening to us on your iHeart app, stay right there. We'll get to this in minute. Just to recap, we're Toby at Chilly in the Morning and we want to talk to you about your dessert kryptonite. You see it on the menu. You can't say no. A little bit earlier, producer Taylor Shay was saying she loves the crim brolet from Ruth's Chris Steakhouse and kt Roy Rogers.
Speaker 5: Strawberry shortcake Baby.
Speaker 2: Is straight kryptonite when you get around it, you can't say no for me, soap pious, It's a Texas thing, but oh god, I love a soapo Pia. Devin, Good morning in Rockville, sir. What is your dessert kryptonite? Taram michoux?
Speaker 5: Now why would you say Tara Misseaux. Can't get enough of it, especially if it's authentic.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Devin. Hey at KT you have family in the restaurant business. What makes authentic?
Speaker 3: Tarremy sue gotta have lady fingers espresso? Oh, of course sometimes you got a little bit of booze in him.
Speaker 5: It's me.
Speaker 3: It's the heavy cream. M What I wouldn't get for a tier mossieux an expresso right now.
Speaker 2: Eighteen oh one, Rockville Pike, fourth floor. Please please, somebody bring some team su Colton, Good morning in Fairfax, Colton. What's your dessert kryptonite? He can pie. I hope you're not offended when I say this, but you're definitely from the East Coast because that's the only place where I know people say pe can. It's pacan, otherwise known as the state nut of Texas. I can't skip out on pea can pie. Clearly, I'm not gonna win at getting you to pronounce pecan correctly.
Speaker 3: Just a look of frustration on your face when you hear pecan.
Speaker 2: No, it's pecan people. Don't you understand pecan? Marissa, You're dessert kryptonite. Hello in Waldorf, O.
Speaker 1: I love chocolate chips.
Speaker 7: And the kryptonite happens when you take a small hand and you tell.
Speaker 1: Yourself, this is my desire. I'm just taking like a few little chocolate chips. How bad could it be? But then you it's kryptonite.
Speaker 7: You go back and that little handful becomes another, and another and another and another at another.
Speaker 5: But they're so good.
Speaker 3: That is so me, Like I'll have just one or two and whoops, the entire bag is gone.
Speaker 2: Get in my bellay.
Speaker 7: What more?
Speaker 1: Toby and Jilly head over to washupm dot com or the iHeartRadio app.