Speaker 1: Go get me water and ship just because I didn't want to get up.
Speaker 2: I love Oh my god. That was my brother when we were growing up.
Speaker 1: So I was like, that's my pay.
Speaker 3: You take care of them, So now they have to take care of you. Okay, all right, Welcome to episode fourteen of Sipping Teak.
Speaker 2: He so much to talk about. Where should we start with? Should we start with girl? Girl? Your dating life situation? Girl?
Speaker 1: So news is I got accepted to Randy already?
Speaker 2: They're not already? I don't know though. Riya is a dating app that is for celebrities.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and your girl MoMA was so is on there. Yes, I'm crazy, so real, tea. I never thought that I would get accepted because bro, literally you know how just.
Speaker 4: Wait, let me just say this to make you feel even better. It took me two and a half years on the wait list. You guys accepted it in like months.
Speaker 1: So yeah, but that's the thing, though I still never accepted it. I expected to be waiting a year to know green years, like I was not expecting to be Baddi's accepted into the club. Now the Baddi's got VIP. But that's the thing, like, you know, I don't know. Whenever you hear about Rya, you hear about exclusive it is. You hear about how it's all for higher status people, famous people.
Speaker 2: It's very exclusive.
Speaker 1: Me personally always been a bigger girl. I know I'm cute, I know I'm hot, I know i'm a baddie.
Speaker 2: I'm a bad bitch. You know I'm aprid.
Speaker 1: But at the end, at the same time, it's like I'm not no size zero fucking model, nothing like that. So it's like you better than that.
Speaker 4: But no, I get it because I had felt bout this. I was like, there's no way they're gonna let me.
Speaker 1: Okay, It's just like that's the headspace that I was in. I was just like, man, maybe it's not meant to be. Like, hadn't gotten accepted yet. So when that notification the notification, Dude and Jenna were like hitting me up like.
Speaker 2: I got it.
Speaker 4: I literally got a notification it said Momo got accepted, and I was like.
Speaker 2: I had to go through my first batch, but I'm excited. I'm so excited for you.
Speaker 1: If the caliber of man is on there that they say it and then they like me.
Speaker 2: I'm like, pay my bills and let me I saw the kidding. I'm not a go with Digger, but but you know, we don't care about Mike.
Speaker 4: It's way you know, if you're offering, it's just so much it's nice or not, it's just so much visually better then. I mean, there's still, you know, not great days on the app, but overall, compared to Hinge and what we've been used to girls is like.
Speaker 2: A treat Hinges.
Speaker 1: I don't know. He can't do it anymore like fem men on there now And I'm just I need.
Speaker 2: You don't like that of Timothy Chalamies.
Speaker 1: I mean, I do like the Timothy Chalamies. I think they're very attractive, But do I think they're for me?
Speaker 2: Not so much. I need a may mind.
Speaker 3: You don't find yourself on men, I hope, So so did you did you put together?
Speaker 2: You're like, profile do you do that?
Speaker 3: I don't know put together in the bio.
Speaker 2: I don't have a bio yet. I don't know what to put in it. Literally over a year and a half to come up with mine. Mine so stupid.
Speaker 4: It says like, oh my god, I need to change it now that I'm staying out loud, It says Dalis celebrity but really cool and awesome, and then it says oftenly mistaken is Alex are oldttly? And do you know how many people are like, that's not a word. I'm like, that's what you took away from it.
Speaker 2: Shut up, you're just like them whatever. But I didn't have a bio.
Speaker 3: I think I just put some emoji literally, make a flag that won't.
Speaker 2: Work fly yeah, let him know. Represent yeh, that's it. Yeah, so you can.
Speaker 1: But it's pretty cool because you can like make a profile song. Hm minus Santas the Jubi, I'll see them nice.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what's the mean? Girl? Tell me?
Speaker 1: So basically she's telling this man like, oh, I see that you're with her, but like you really.
Speaker 2: Belong with me? Basically, yeah, he is that. I'm just waiting for y'all to break up. Period. I love that.
Speaker 1: Let him know and let him know you make me dangerous watch out?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah I did.
Speaker 4: Okay, it was Bella's lullaby.
Speaker 2: But then so you.
Speaker 4: Can, like you can have your main profile song and then you have like your mixtape which shows you like like playlist of songs. I decided to I thought, you know, maybe it's time. Maybe people don't get my humor. So I'm gonna move Bella's Lullaby to the playlist and now I just have a tam of Paula song.
Speaker 2: Let it get, Let it happen, Let it happen, It happen.
Speaker 4: Love happen. So yeah, that's I could see you. On the dating front, I'm so happy there. It just makes me happy that I have more friends on the app.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's I mean, what a time. I still need to scroll and see what's up.
Speaker 4: But yeah, yeah, I know you need to go.
Speaker 2: We'll go through. You know, I can't wait more scared you swipe slape, swipe slipe.
Speaker 1: I know I'm very critical and I know they say, don't be superficial.
Speaker 2: Oh no, but it's okay. I've seen Genis. Yeah I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't even think she looks at them. I'm like, I'm like, oh my gosh, I didn't even see. I didn't even see.
Speaker 1: I used to do that on Tender, but Tinder is a different ballgame because you know what's on Tinder.
Speaker 2: It's like, that's what I'm saying. There are just.
Speaker 4: Like for hooking up yawadays, yes, but during COVID, I actually met a guy that.
Speaker 2: I really liked on Tinder. Oh wow, Yeah. I even went out and saw him in California. Oh wow, yeah travel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the only time that I've ever well, he came here first because we like, so that's always better.
Speaker 2: But right, yeah, no, literally, I wouldn't do that otherwise. But no, it would go there. I'm like, oh my gosh, yeah no, no. There was a lot of mutuals and like we face timed and it was all good before. That's good, but it didn't work out. So I hate you.
Speaker 1: Tender, very Tender's been there for me a couple of times, but it's kind of right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah when you need it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, not like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have friends. I had friends even.
Speaker 4: Just that validation, you know, Like sometimes I'll catch myself low ego boost.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's what majority of these apps.
Speaker 4: Oh that's unpause my hinge and I'm like just for a couple of minutes, and then I either usually feel worse about myself or I'm.
Speaker 2: Like okay, okay, but hinge is just not it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bro, it's all the same people too.
Speaker 2: I know. I'm like, don't want to like try to avoid avoid how'd you get back in here right, go away, Like I wish there was a block, but there is my block.
Speaker 4: Multiple people on They're like, not again, I don't want you to see me on here again.
Speaker 2: Dang, that sounds rough out there.
Speaker 1: Man, girl, just be lucky, be glad. I mean that you found your.
Speaker 2: Man, I know means today And I'm like, now, I'm fucking great. Do you want the man.
Speaker 1: Because he was never apologized, He's.
Speaker 3: Just inspecting a strip club. But I'm like, calm down. I don't know if I want to say I hate the name of this strip club?
Speaker 2: Oh is it never strip club called that?
Speaker 4: I was like, that is what?
Speaker 2: What kind of name is? It sounds gross.
Speaker 4: It sounds like the health inspectors are taking it down and it sounds disgusting.
Speaker 2: I'm like, who is your marketing team? They don't have no one thought that through. Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: I'm like, nah, you will probably.
Speaker 2: I love strip clubs. I too, absolutely. I never had only on G T A g T A. Oh my god, I was back there. I'm like, you've never been to a strip No?
Speaker 4: I know, I know I need to. I really want to. I would be hyping those bitches. That's my beautiful I like want to do it. I like, I just have so much.
Speaker 3: Respect for those women and being able to pull themselves up on that poole like that because my hands be sweating, and I don't you want to have I love that that.
Speaker 4: We've talked about this before, and that is your reason as to why you could not be a stripper.
Speaker 2: It's only because your hands.
Speaker 3: Was ship straight up, like I try to turn upside down, you know that open their legs and I would go straight to my head like damn, yeah.
Speaker 2: My hands are sweaty right now. I don't know what I have that thinking about it. Yeah, I'm a sty girl. You're sp name to be sweaty hands man, respect to.
Speaker 1: Love, you know there is It's like there's two different types of strippers. Do you either have the poll don't you could just damn that's true.
Speaker 3: But the whole stuff is like what intrigues me when I go after I'm.
Speaker 2: Always I'm always like do.
Speaker 1: You Literally I went with my gay friend Jenna, and he literally was just making me laugh the whole time because he's like.
Speaker 2: Oh, in the Olympic gymnast, I love that.
Speaker 3: Seriously easy, It's not I'd be breaking ankles the.
Speaker 2: Same girl heels for me, I still try it. I take a class for sure, amateur nights, and I would have to wear gloves, motorcycle gloves that could be.
Speaker 4: The gloves Billy Jane is not.
Speaker 2: My Michael Jackson's stripper would go hard talk about a goriller. I don't. What the hell Michael Jackson night break dancing on stage?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 2: Why should we wait? I think we have to do this now? My Halloween costume position, Michael jack What the hell? How did we get on this? Michael Jackson? I love that topic.
Speaker 4: Have you guys seen like the people that dress up as him and like scare people on TikTok and scare people people have like genuine phobias of Michael Jackson.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've never seen those. No.
Speaker 4: I want to get up and do my Michael Jeff Michael Jackson tippytoe move, but I've.
Speaker 2: Never been able to go on my tiptoes like that. I can't. I well, I tried. No, it's so I'll do it. I'll do it after for you guys for show. Yeah, Michael Jackson, he's pretty cool. Yeah RP. He's on the super Bowl halftime but.
Speaker 1: Way super Bowl halftime.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he is No he did he's done the super Bowl halftime. Oh I thought you meant he was like, come back. I was like, I mean they brought back Holiday did though, So don't sleep on him. Don't say never, say never.
Speaker 2: But now we're getting Kendrick Lamar asadline or the.
Speaker 1: Super Bowl season that's gonna go crazy.
Speaker 4: Girl said you were the first person I thought of it, and I honestly think I saw it from your repost.
Speaker 2: But I was like, oh my, Susani's geek.
Speaker 1: And I found out because of the because of suicide.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, that's how psychotic I am. I literally saw because I follow Kendrick Lamar on Instagram, so ten seconds after he posted I I.
Speaker 2: Freaked out because I saw it. I opened up my Instagram.
Speaker 3: That was the first thing that popped up, and I shared it right away and I was like calling baby.
Speaker 2: Like baby, I guess what, And he was like whoa wha, whoa whoa what?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: I guess he was doing. He's like, oh my god, you called me over for that. You freaked me out. You're like this is big news, Like, are you kidding me? This is huge breaking news?
Speaker 3: It really is, obviously. I mean, I'm stoked because that's my favorite rapper. But there was a couple of celebrities that were not happy about it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, there's a whole bunch of drama, a.
Speaker 2: Whole bunch of drama.
Speaker 3: Bird Man Nigi Minaj going off because these super Bowls being held in New Orleans this year for this season, and Lil Wayne is from New Orleans. I mean, Lil Wayne, iconic legend. He's done a lot for the hip hop culture and he's he's from there, and he's expressed so many times that he would love to do the Super Bowl vocal about it very now. Jay Z is in charge of the entertainment for the halftime show, and they have been coming after jay Z for not choosing Lol Wayne. But I've been saying that the city of New Orleans actually was the one that decided not to have Lil Wayne prefer I don't know how allegedly. I don't know how accurate that is, but they do have some say and who gets to headline. But who's to say that Kendrick Lamar is not gonna bring out Low Wayne because they do have a song together. I feel like kaya would do something like that for Lil Wayne because they're cool but yeah, I mean obviously you feel like is going off because yeah, that's her mentor. But if Lil Wayne was the headliner, then for sure, we know we would get a Nicki Minaj, a Drake appearance, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Because young Money, Yeah, those are his kids.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I think just right now, like you know, no offense, but she's just she's out and about.
Speaker 2: She's still angry, that's what. She's got a lot of anger right now.
Speaker 4: But I think she's working through and right now she's taking it out on our man.
Speaker 2: She's been going off for a while, not just like well and.
Speaker 3: With so many different things, too many artists, Yeah, like fighting with so many artists.
Speaker 1: I think that she has beef jay Z, like she just doesn't she not that she has beef with him allegedly, but just that she has a distaste for him because he helped Meg out with her record deal litigations, because Meg her deals and so basically jay Z helps all these artists, including Little Wayne, with the whole Birdman situation, in order to help them, you know, have their own independence from whatever record label. Yeah, and then he I don't know that he intends to sign them to his labels he has, just like for instance, with Birdman or with Wayne, he had him release his album on title, so like he'll ask for favors after he helps you out. So I think that's what he did with Meg. He helped her out.
Speaker 2: With her get her out of her she signed. I don't know that she did.
Speaker 1: I don't know that she did, but I do know from the previous label that she was at. He helped her to get out under that umbrella. Because Nicki and Meg have that beef. But it's just automatically jay.
Speaker 2: Ze right, because.
Speaker 3: She did say one of the tweets, she was like like, I understand you don't like Drake and I, but why come after Lil Wayne or why do this to Lil Wayne?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I didn't. I didn't realize that.
Speaker 3: I didn't realize that jay Z and Nicki had that type of situation because I know Nicki and Beyonce but have been cool.
Speaker 1: I just know Nikki to be very spiteful, at least that's what it seems like whenever it comes to you know, anybody that aligns with her haters. I get it because I'm the same way. I'd be like, oh you friends with my enemy all right, fuck you too. Did No, but.
Speaker 2: A lot, it's a lot of people that she has like burned.
Speaker 4: She was even coming after last year there was this freaking TikTok girl.
Speaker 2: That was that does like the news.
Speaker 4: She literally she's the one that always goes like allegedly, I don't know if you know which one to talking about, but she does like TikTok news whatever she was talking about Nicki Minaj, And then Nikki started going ballistic on this girl and I was like giving her threads was in the comments and everyone's like, why are you literally beefing with like a little TikTok newsgirl, And Nikki was like, I'm gonna she was going off on this girl.
Speaker 2: But that's the thing.
Speaker 1: I just think that she's very reactive, yeah, which I yeah, I don't know. There's no excuse yeah for it.
Speaker 2: It's just too much.
Speaker 3: It's happening too much with too many people, Like you know, at one point, it's like you don't need to be doing that.
Speaker 2: No, humble, no, I would.
Speaker 3: Say, yeah, down, It's gonna be interesting to see, like what Kenner Lamar doesn't just have toime because he has so many options. I mean, he has songs, with like Rihanna. He has a song with Lil Wayne, he has a song with Beyond. You know what I mean, who is going to bring out is gonna be TD?
Speaker 2: I mean see.
Speaker 1: School right whenever she did the not at a super Bowl?
Speaker 2: Was that not a super Bowl? No brought him out.
Speaker 3: For like uh their song freedom Him at the mtvv A maze one year.
Speaker 2: Maybe they had like.
Speaker 1: I was thinking of, they had like the water football field though.
Speaker 2: Football field. I'm like, oh, yeah, I was a super Bowl.
Speaker 1: I'm really just thinking about the SpongeBob SquarePants oh concert.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh girl, that's my favorite super Bowl.
Speaker 3: When Travis Scott added that to his member. Yeah, I remember it was a big boy. It was in Atlanta. I think the performance and they showed that showed yeah, quick moment of Sebob.
Speaker 2: I was like, Travis Scott would do that. That's pretty iconic. Yeah, that's my kind of goal. Yeah, hell yeah. Actually no other than SpongeBob.
Speaker 4: Well, and there's been a lot of good Super Bowl performances. I feel like, yeah, I mean, and I know people were mad about.
Speaker 2: Last year, but isolate that up? What shirt? People were mad for? No reason? I ate it. I loved it. It was so Vegas. Oh my god, it was. It was in Vegas. It was literally has been owning Vegas.
Speaker 3: And he did the show as they Vegas like show biz like like performing. No, it was a full on performed everything that you're kidding me, he did right, I was here. I never hated on That is crazy people that will never be happy with whatever.
Speaker 4: No, exactly. People were all and I'm like, Okay, you do it, you do it, go on up, go on up. Because when he's saying love in the club like that cured something inside of me and I listened to that song like every day for probably the next six months.
Speaker 2: So thank you.
Speaker 1: I Love into the tour in November. Are you gotta be funny about tickets?
Speaker 2: You wait? Is that Vegas? Or here here?
Speaker 3: Here he's doing He's doing two nights here in the Valley the twenty third on the twenty fourth of November.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be so many the whole time.
Speaker 3: Speaking of Usher, did you see that viral video?
Speaker 2: Sorry? I was like, did you see that video of Tyler not wanting to dance with Usher? No? Not what it was.
Speaker 1: I thought he was like trying to get by her.
Speaker 3: He was trying to know he was trying to dance with her and she was like no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 4: And I.
Speaker 1: But also I saw a video of her like dancing and it was to a Meg song and then all of a sudden, the camera clips to her and she's still she did not a little weird, but so like people were trying to say, like, oh, she really still wants that Nicki Minaj feature. That's why she wasn't dancing. Come on now, maybe she just doesn't do.
Speaker 3: Things because I'm just like, it's so awkward seeing him trying to dance with her and he tries, like multiple times I dance with her and she's like naniny ny.
Speaker 2: I mean, doesn't she had a man though.
Speaker 1: So probably that's probably why WAT like, but we're just riding. She made a song about it broke Tyler should be eaten and then she thinks or like she shouted out everybody from Africa to ever she won.
Speaker 2: That that was sick. Yeah, I love every single person in that category. So that was cool to hear her say Africa to the world. No, I do love that. She's beautiful.
Speaker 4: I get to see her next month at a c L I'm very very excited city limits jelly kind of Austin's like the most non Texas Texas, which I like, Sorry, yeah, I'm not. I'm not built for that.
Speaker 2: I feel that. You know, there's a video of.
Speaker 1: So he's like kind of moving towards her.
Speaker 2: Oh and then they like, oh, oh, I see it.
Speaker 1: I see it, wrap around and served it very west. I would have done the same what know not I.
Speaker 2: Guy?
Speaker 1: Yeah to a guy that was trying to dance with me? Is I mean, I would do the same thing, like, that's exactly the move that I have made before.
Speaker 2: The wrap around. I am throwing that thing back palmer babies, old bar Oh my god. No, I'd be blowing it out that I didn't even know I could do. I would be trying I bring your back. Literally, I wouldn't even know who I am. I've been doing that camera that is Hilaryus. I'm real.
Speaker 4: I must say one more time, i'd been making love in that clubs. Yeah, yeah, times three. Sorry, dumb stupid, my boo.
Speaker 2: I'm done. I don't know. I'm done. We're moving on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're only gonna speak in songs for the rest of the podcast.
Speaker 2: I could be a game. See that's my confessions.
Speaker 4: Because daddy, what what.
Speaker 2: What'd you say? We just got it bad? You know you all got it real bad.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I need this because that's how my brain things, like constantly, Like when someone says something, I'm like, don't do the song, don't do the song, don't.
Speaker 2: So I just need to get that out. Thank you, guys.
Speaker 3: I'll tell us your fans without telling you're telling him as your fans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but ser your baby name is oldus. We are this, Yeah, that's us. Oh man, the time I got USh on my mind. I know, what's a fine looking man?
Speaker 3: I know, I feel like we're missing so many songs though, Like it's really bothering me. So many hits, so many hits climax, Hey.
Speaker 2: What you're in my ears right now? Phones? Oh my god?
Speaker 4: Oh what's another usherbanger you don't like to call?
Speaker 1: Is my favorite?
Speaker 2: You remind me? You remind me of that I was new. Yeah. Wow.
Speaker 4: Also, we need to spend the next however many months until the super Bowl trying to finesse the way to the super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Keep an eye out on Riot because you know, my god, ah for real, Yeah, that's.
Speaker 4: What I'd be doing. Yeah, that's why I'm trying to we got worded together. This isn't off season for us.
Speaker 2: This is a very non season, coughing season. I saw c J.
Speaker 4: Stroud on there, which is my ultimate crush, love him, but it.
Speaker 2: Was not He's a fine man, he's and he's silly goofy. I'm acting like I know him, but I think he's stilly goofy.
Speaker 4: But then I saw him hanging out with Amber Rose and I was like, oh, the double homicide?
Speaker 2: Do you know that video? Who said you know what? You don't know? I think I do explain it's what is it like?
Speaker 3: It's with thea she talks about abortion, yea yeah, and.
Speaker 4: The girl behind her was like, double homicide, Just like, why would you say that?
Speaker 2: I know that video, I know that video. There's just so many videos now, man, I know. See That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: My brain works in songs, videos and vines and TikTok.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know. I feel that. I'm like, oh, what apartment.
Speaker 1: ADHD it's whatever the ad stands for n HD.
Speaker 2: Literally now that should be kicking it. Don't stop. My brain does not stop. Oh girl, It's fine though me either, I'm like enough enough, how to you today.
Speaker 1: You said enough and then like my brain went, wow, maybe that's all I need is.
Speaker 2: I got you girls? I need that. What else is going on?
Speaker 4: So well, there was a little bit of sea let's I mean, we can talk about the VMA's.
Speaker 2: The VMAs just went down. I mean we kind of did, but Sabrina Slade the.
Speaker 3: Entire time though, Like Sabrina was performing, I just wanted the cameras to go on sh That's what I was gonna say.
Speaker 2: Can you please show me the reaction?
Speaker 4: No, literally, like, come on, you know what the people want, let us have it, because what are they looking like right now? Like?
Speaker 2: What the heck? That's all I wanted to see. She I do too, Like I just love her. I can't even help it.
Speaker 1: And Chaperone, I love her too. Her speech was she really she really just eats in every aspect.
Speaker 3: What I excuse me, little louis. What I'm really appreciating about Chaperone is that she is staying very true to herself.
Speaker 2: She is like she is not.
Speaker 3: Doing what a lot of artists do and just dealing with things that she has flat out being very vocal about the things that she does not like, and that the things that she is not going to tolerate.
Speaker 2: Did you see her yesterday call out the photographer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that told her to shut Yeah, and she yelled that back to them.
Speaker 2: I kind of, you know, I know what happened. I just saw her yelling and I didn't know what the context was.
Speaker 3: That's what I thought I saw. And she's like, nobody, what does she say? She was like, he's been yelling that for a while and you don't get to talk to me like that period.
Speaker 2: I yelled back, and she was like you could tell she was just like I yelled back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I didn't well I'm pretty sure there was like a stylist trying to help her with her dress or something. There was, and so like the photographer was yelling at the style.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, and yeah, it was just either way, like the photographer was in the wrong.
Speaker 3: And it's just like, yeah, like there's people always go back to like you need to like respect every like all your fans or whatever, because you are who you are because of them. But at the same time, most of these artists are being treated like they're nobody's Like they're just like an item that you get.
Speaker 2: To make money off of, right, Yeah, And it's messed up.
Speaker 3: That's why we see a lot of artists like go down bad or drugs or depression.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: Well, and it's like you also have the whole other side of it, the bad side of the internet and the hate and the terrible things like that makes the loan like mess me up a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to stay strong and trud yourself well.
Speaker 1: And the thing that she's been in it for so long too, you know, like a lot of the pop girlies, it takes so long. She was even saying on the Red Carpet last night that she was her and Sabrina. You know, it's like they've been at it for like ten years finally to where they are now. Yeah, they're popping off, right. It's the same thing with like a Lady Gaga, Alana del Ray, Right, they were in the business for so long they were and with that, you you have to know that, like there there's a lot of stuff of the struggle you didn't see and for you to, I don't know, expect so much out of these people once they hit the start, it's to lay off of them a little bit because they're still human. Yeah, they're still trying to joe everything right, Haters just be Hayden haters back off.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. I do like I a West princess. I know I see her next month. I'm so excited to see her next month. Oh you're going to see her too. Oh my gosh, you see your limits. It's gonna go crazy. Is insane.
Speaker 4: We got Miss Dua Lipa. We got Benson Boone, which also does Benson Boone have a girlfriend? Because he told me that I smell good? And I hold on to that.
Speaker 1: You should ask him again if you smell good?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Not today though, but like another day. But it was that year, like that's it, we're dating. Yeah.
Speaker 4: It was like, well okay, So I was like trying to play cool if this is the first like celeb I met through work and Peyton was the one that was like, no, he was flirting with you, and I was like, girl, don't.
Speaker 2: I'm stick in the head, like you can't tell me that. I was so nervous.
Speaker 4: I was blustered, like I was like, he was like, you smell really good. I was because I thought I saw I was like around find.
Speaker 5: Out naked, those beautiful beautiful thing girl me talking naked.
Speaker 4: He's like, you gotta go security. Who is this smelly naked Benson boons beautiful things girls crazy?
Speaker 2: Either that or he might be really intimate. You know, I don't know. What do you have to literally go back to your nine o five? Literally I'm back.
Speaker 4: No, just talking about it. But no, I saw that apparently he has a girlfriend. I was like, oh, oh, I mean, Mom, Scott, I just like my brain is just a constante, Like, I'm not gonna think about anything else.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna think.
Speaker 3: About vines and tiktoks and episode by yourself was just going just video after video after video me me, Mom's god, yeah it's bad, it's funny.
Speaker 2: It's bad up here, guys.
Speaker 4: But yeah, Benson Boone popped out with his girlfriend apparently. Oh wait, we were talking about a c L who else? Oh blink, I'm about to go that's lit.
Speaker 2: So were they? Oh yeah you did?
Speaker 1: I think in Glendale? Now they slid? Oh my god, what a good show man. They played all the hits. Oh yeah, you're gonna have a time.
Speaker 2: I'm trying.
Speaker 4: I'm biting my tongue right now to not just like start singing the songs I was gonna say, say it's so I.
Speaker 3: Will not.
Speaker 1: So recently there was a conference and they brought a listener on stage or yeah, one of the attendees on stage, and they it was for all the small things. Oh, she didn't know the words the most popular song.
Speaker 2: There's so many movies they got pop. Why don't you but you know it?
Speaker 1: Like, why would you agree to go on stage?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I'd be like, literally, no, no, that's.
Speaker 2: The one song.
Speaker 1: Like that's so easy.
Speaker 4: Okay, wait, that makes this is a fun question. You just made me think of it. So see, here's the thing. I love that song, but I don't confidently know the words. So I'd be like, pass it on to someone else, double it and give it to the next.
Speaker 2: Yes, I would. I would take it. I say, give it to my girl.
Speaker 4: What is a band or concert that you could confidently go up on stage and sing every word for every song, for every song. I'm in Georgia, that's easy. Yeah we know Susette. Yeah, because they're not like us. They're not like us.
Speaker 1: And yeah, for real, they're not like us. And that she knew that song On the next day it was really.
Speaker 2: Six minutes long. Annoy it all right? I love that about them. That is the brain of a genius. You will be I should be at the super Bowl. I think you are as a backup, backup finger. I got you, I got you, I got you.
Speaker 4: Okay, so here's a b K And then who else Beyonce? You say, Okay, I know iconic except her.
Speaker 3: I don't know much of her like Colby Carter album, but that's pretty much it.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Mine would probably be Kanye or Drake Love that honest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kanye.
Speaker 1: I know a lot of his discography, especially his old stuff. Yeah, so yeah, I could confidently go up on stage with Kanye that yeah, Gemini to Gemini and you don't even speak the words that his shows anyways. Creator recently called him out on it. Oh that's another one, bro. I could go bar for bar with Tyler for real, because I love me some Tyler the Creator and he's going.
Speaker 2: To a C I know everybody that's gonna go to a No. That's like if one okay one?
Speaker 4: Actually, yeah, if there's one song that I know every word to would See You Again by Tyler the Creator album that era that Flower Boy Bye is such a good album that was like that is probably one of my favorite album.
Speaker 2: Of all time. What's your band or artists.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking, and I'm like, because i'd be forgetful, like i'd be confident and I'd be forget I feel that.
Speaker 2: But and this isn't even like he be.
Speaker 4: This is like electronic musics like but like Tame and Paula, you could put me on stage and I.
Speaker 2: Would know, okay, every word.
Speaker 4: It is literally life changing out of any set I've ever seen, like Tame and Paula puts on the best show ever. Like I I was blown away actually about how incredible it all was, the production.
Speaker 2: Everything that's your favorite mm hm, Tam and Paul's number one. Honestly, who else do I like?
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm not gonna lie. And I'm not even saying this to sound like whatever. But I went to a Queen concert with my mom in November. Oh that's tight, and I was surprised.
Speaker 2: I was, I was yelling, I was rocking and rolling with all these people almost.
Speaker 4: I mean, those are classic class like Bohemian Rhapsody. I know the whole seven minutes, like don't I'll play.
Speaker 2: Every part my moss. Can you do the bun dongo? Yeah, I'll get into it. I lost my boys. No, I love five Bottom Girls. Oh girl, that ship, no, that ships slave.
Speaker 4: There was like I know how many hits they have, but then seeing it, I was like they did not miss.
Speaker 2: Like the only songs that they didn't sing were ooh, you're making me whenever this welcome you know that.
Speaker 4: I feel like I did, and then I want to beat free.
Speaker 2: Oh I love the commercial? Yeah the commercial? Yeah, I didn't know that. Huh, yeah they didn't. I was like, where's the sheep song whatever that commercials for. There's always that sheep jumping around town is playing that song. And I can't tell you what the commercial is.
Speaker 3: But the song that's the Sheep one, Well, damn, that's how you're not commercial didn't work.
Speaker 4: I don't know what you was selling. But the Sheep was dancing a queen. Remember it's fire, It is fire, and they didn't play it. But yeah, I would say, yeah, I guess those I'll probably think of more later.
Speaker 2: But okay, m damn, that's gonna be a crazy festival.
Speaker 4: I know, I'm going with my mom, boy and Brooke, my bestie is coming to now but's going. I know, she's so awesome. I'm like, this is our first festival. I'm like girls first.
Speaker 3: Yeah, also speaking of festival. Sorry before we wrap it up, because they were already at thirty five minutes.
Speaker 2: Why does it go so far?
Speaker 3: I heard rumor that Rihanna was headlining Coachella this year.
Speaker 2: Oh shut up, I said, I'm going bye bye bye back at Coachella. Here we are all going. We're going.
Speaker 4: I already decided after last year we didn't get to go. We're going, yeah, and it's gonna be her stop going. I'm going, like no, literally, because how do we get into VIP? That is something like after going to Coachella, I was like, I would save my pennies and throw the VIP round because it's like it's such an experience and if you're really there for the music, like being able to like get up even closer and really see enjoy, I would.
Speaker 2: I would spend a dollar mean too.
Speaker 3: I put my coins away for that. We're just gonna speak that to existed manifests. We are going to be VIP at Coachella. Watching Rihanna headline in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: I can't wait. Thank you Universe for giving us this gift.
Speaker 1: And so it is, Yes, it is what it is, and that
Speaker 3: Is Episode thirty fourteen thirty forty fourteen fourteen, Speaking of the thirteen, Tomorrow's Friday, the third Friday, the thirteenth, Yeah, okay, bye bye,