Speaker 1: Voted Bill Bigger. How will we do between eleven and midnight in the last hour? Garry Jeff Walker welcoming you to this nightcap from Monday, March tenth, twenty twenty five. Fantastic show. It's stacked and packed coming up in just a few minutes. Jesse Petrilla, who has a new book called If It Takes One Thousand Years he has interviewed over the years. Gee, hottist terrorist, the real evil guys that are waging global jihad on our country and Israel and the rest of the world. Really that if they're not Islamist, they're coming after us and getting inside the minds, in the mindset of these people he has interviewed them. He knows. Dan was from the Good Gunbadguy dot com book series, Loaded Mike podcast and a discussion tonight with our Second Amendment advocate on guns for all occasions? What's the best gun for a dinner party? For example? Pastor Mark Bilts from l'a Ministries, Michael Levine, jud Dunning, and The wild Man. Before we're done, you see getting ready and Xavier getting ready for their conference basketball tournaments. You see probably not going anywhere. We'll talk about Red's Opening Day, which is getting closer and closer and closer, and the latest Bengals happenings during the off season. It's all on this night, Tap and all coming up. Jesse Patrilla up next to Patrilla and according to his own personal bio, three generations of Slavic steel workers from Stubenville, Ohio. I may have gotten that right, maybe not, he'll correct me. I'm certain if if I didn't. But Jesse, it's great to have having you on the show tonight. And the reason I've been excited about talking to you is because you have spent a great deal of time and we'll go into this interviewing and fact finding around the world, talking to terrorists themselves, getting inside the mind of the Jie hottist and the Islamist terrorist that you have talked to and interviewed. And I'm just fascinated by that and I want to hear some of the stories. So welcome to the show. Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Three generations of steel mill workers.
Speaker 3: And my father was laid off and I was born in California, so skip this generation. Oh that's definitely deep Ohio roots.
Speaker 1: Well, we welcome you back into the fold as we like to say. So Jesse, first and foremost, when did you you transitioned from being in the army, or maybe were you in the army when these interviews began? Is that the gesusis okay? So tell me about that experience and how long you served and what led to this kind of intelligence work you were doing.
Speaker 3: So after September eleventh, like so many other Americans, I didn't really understand the mindset of who perpetrated nine to eleven, but I wanted to. I wanted to find out what would drive somebody to do such a thing to us, and I set off on my own jihad of learning what makes these people tick. So for about ten years I was writing the book, traveling to about a dozen countries, just researching the mindset of our enemies. So that included Jordan, Kosovo, Egypt, a whole number of other places in France as well, which in the Netherlands, which was very eye opening to see the problems that Europe was already facing at the time with immigration from some of the Islamic countries.
Speaker 2: But then it culminated in twenty.
Speaker 3: Twelve with the opportunity to take this deployment with the Army where I served as a liaison officer to the Afghan Secret Police, and it was really cool because the predecessor to the agency that I liaison to was actually the KGB. In fact, some of the older agents, the Afghan agents that I worked with, were former KGB agents, so that was pretty neat. I had a full access badge to the detention facility there in Afghanistan where I participated in facilitating the interrogations of over four hundred captured Taliban and ALCADA members, and I picked their brains, asked them how they thought, what they thought, how they worked, and they filled in all the holes. And I include a lot of stories in my book which was just released titled If it Takes a Thousand Years from Alcada to Hamas, How did you how to think? And how to defeat them? And those were actually words that were told to me about how long they intend to fight us. When one of the Taliban commanders that I spoke with was talking about how long they're going to fight, I said, hey, we got you caught. Why don't you stop fighting us?
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 3: And he said, you have me in a cage, but my children will fight you and their children. If it takes a thousand years, we will win. And that just goes to so the different mindset that they that they have. They really have this long term and generational war mind.
Speaker 1: And Jihattis all think like this. It's it's not just a singular guy that you're you're talking to, but pretty much that's the mindset universally, is what you're saying.
Speaker 3: That was That was one of the scary things that I uncovered over in all my research is that all the different Jihatis groups really have two things in common. Number one is that they all think long term, like that they really fight generational wars. They have this thousand year mindset of of incrementally chipping away at the West. And it's very scary because we're like frog's being boiled in a pot. So when you have an enemy that doesn't doesn't care about time, you don't even sometimes oftentimes you don't realize you're under attack. And then secondly that they're all focused on this singular goal of establishing a global world government under Islamic Sharia law known as the Caliphate.
Speaker 1: And so.
Speaker 3: Where the differences come is how it's going to be implemented. Who's going to rule it that sort of thing, and so humans will be humans and they'll we will fight amongst each other over everything, and the Jihadas certainly will fight over who is going to rule the caliphate and how they're going to get there.
Speaker 1: I find a unique parallel with if it takes a thousand years regarding fighting and understanding Jihada's thinking and what's going on with the Trump economy right now, because China, as you know, has a one hundred year plan or whatever, and they are undeterred. They're just going to keep chugging toward that. Meanwhile, in the past, our US economy has been quarter by quarter and continuing resolutions with no real plans stretching out beyond the next fiscal year, you know what I mean. So it's kind of similar in that regard, don't you think? Absolutely?
Speaker 3: And that's where we need to change our thinking because a lot of adversarial nations, as you alluded to, it is not just the Jihadis, it's many adversaries think very long term. China, when they signed the deal with Great Britain for Hong Kong, it was a ninety nine year lease. So the people signing that knew that none of them would be alive by the time the lease came due. And we never do things like that. We in the West typically only think two maybe four years into the future, which is the re election cycle of our politicians, and so they're only looking at how quickly they could get something, whereas our enemies in the world are oftentimes thinking hundreds or thousands of years in the future.
Speaker 1: Did you find from your experienced were some of the enhanced quotation enhanced interrogation efforts counterproductive to finding out what was going on?
Speaker 3: So what I was saying, that's always what they trained us with. That's counterproductive. The the it was different. It was not like in the movies where you're pouring water somebody and saying, tell us what you know, we're we're we're drinking tea with them. In fact, the name of the first chapter is Tea with the Taliban, and see you're.
Speaker 2: Drinking tea, you're their friend.
Speaker 3: And and one thing about that that that was shocking to me in getting to know the Taliban and Altata leaders that my biggest surprise was just how genuinely warm they seemed. It's such a different level of evil where they they would smile at.
Speaker 1: You, hello, mister Jesse, how are you?
Speaker 3: They would just be all happy and and uh. And then you read that these people did some of the most sinister things.
Speaker 2: And it wasn't just what they did, it's some of the stuff.
Speaker 1: They would say, just so casually.
Speaker 3: There was one one guy, Taliban commander, who who When you're doing it one of these interrogations or interviews as we would call it in the politically correct word, you would get to know their family and that sort of thing, and I'd say, hey, tell me about your family.
Speaker 2: One guy he said, yeah, I have nine kids.
Speaker 1: I had ten, but my daughter dishonored the family.
Speaker 2: So I killed her, just very nonchalantly.
Speaker 1: Like it. So I told her to go out for ice cream. But that's the way it was the family.
Speaker 3: And the scary thing is that if he the way that I what I came to learn about the culture that that that individual was from is that if he had not killed his daughter, his friends and neighbors would be like, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 2: Why didn't you kill your daughters?
Speaker 3: She dishonored the family, and it's just the normal thing to do. And what's scary is that we see a lot of extremist export that sort of thing over here.
Speaker 1: There was the terrible case of Sarah.
Speaker 3: And I mean Asaiah down in Texas, if you recall a few decades back where that was the father of the taxi driver Yaser said, who murdered his daughters because they refused to wear an Islamic head governing. He found out they had non Muslim boyfriends, and so he murdered both of them. But what was creepier when they finally did catch him just because somebody recognized him, was they came to find out that several members of his community were helping him over the decade plus that he was on the run. They arrested and convicted his son, they arrested and convicted his brother, and this just goes to show that it's because those individuals thought that he did the right thing. And it's just such a different mindset that if you or I had had a cousin or brother or father that murdered one of our family members, we would not be harboring them, and we certainly wouldn't think that they did the right thing. But it's just such a such a different mindset that a lot of these these people come from. We have to remember that jihadis really largely come from from from tribal countries that just to have a very different way of life. Just an example of how different the Neuristani tribe. This is just one example in Afghanistan. In order to be as the equivalent of a city council member in one of those those villages, a village leader, you have three prerequisites. You have to be a good orator, you have to entertain the entire village ten times at a banquet, and you have to murder five rival tribe members. And so there in Cincinnati, I don't know, do you have to kill five people in Warren to be a to be.
Speaker 1: A council member. Usually the city council here waits until they get into office to try and kill people. It's not a prerequisite, It just kind of happens.
Speaker 3: But that's the thing is that that a lot of these people come from backwards countries like that, where they have these these cultures that are that are.
Speaker 2: It's not just different. I mean, that's that's a big fallacy. There's a lot of people who say, oh.
Speaker 1: It's just a different culture.
Speaker 4: They're just misunderstood, and they try to call it multiculturalism, or I call it cultural relativism, this false idea that all cultures are equal, and.
Speaker 3: Although all people are equal in the eyes of God, all cultures are certainly not our culture in the West, as far as superior to a backward culture that murders their daughter or requires you to murder five people in the town next door in order to be a city council member.
Speaker 1: Who is behind if there's any one group, I think there are several, But who was behind in your estimation? The renewed pro Hamas terrorist protests at college campuses and around the country where they occur. Is this all just people trying to sow chaos into our society? Is it a real fundamentalist Islamist belief on the college campuses because a lot of these people are not students. And the hatred towards Israel, let's specifically look at that dynamic too, Jesse, This Islamist jihadist hatred of the state of Israel and Jews in general. Go ahead, that's just it.
Speaker 3: It's really as mentioned before that one of the common threads among all the jihadist groups is that they think long term, and that includes focusing on the kids. They really focus on the next generation in fact, in Afghanistan, the Taliban Taliban is actually the Pasto language word for students. These are the students of the Islamic schools in that region. And so what they do is they don't really gain recruits from grown ups. They go to children. They really try to brainwash kids, and that includes our children. And the Jihadis have done a phenomenal job of exporting their ideology by trying to get to kids. And and it's very children on the college campuses are very impressionable at that age.
Speaker 2: Everyone's searching for purpose.
Speaker 3: And then when you have an Iranian funded UH of the activists land on the campus and walk through with a bullhorn saying free, free postime, Yeah, you'll have one hundred useful idiots that are looking for purpose, that are just very naive and ignorant on the on the subject that will march along behind them. And so it doesn't take much to rile up a bunch of kids and get them, get them involved. And and that's the scary thing is that it's.
Speaker 1: Really important ignorance.
Speaker 3: They have no no clue what that what they're doing about. The the respect for women that these people have or lack thereof. UH, the the atrocitees against gays, against.
Speaker 2: Other minority groups.
Speaker 3: These are these are not if the leftists understood or the liberals understood who they're allying with, I've and think that they would, they would be marching so easily along.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really ironic to see queers for Palestine, where if they were in one of these Islamist countries, they certainly wouldn't be able to be who they are and stay alive.
Speaker 3: Right, chickens for KFC, I say, I mean, it's really but it shows I mean, this is an ideological war. And if you're listening to this, you're probably already aware, but I would ask you ask yourself, are your children aware of the threat that we're facing and who our real enemies are? Because what's worse isolated terrorist attacks or a generation of pro jihadis zombies that our children are turned into that we've so often seen on college campuses. There was actually a survey that was done that was reported by NBC that showed that this is after the October seventh attack. Yeah, it showed one out of eight college students in America actually supported the Hamas attack and forty eight percent didn't even blame Hamas. So it just goes to show that we have completely failed to educate the post nine to eleven generation about the mindset of our enemies. So if you have kids, I would recommend I mean picking up Obviously I'm biased toward my own book. If it takes a thousand years available on Amazon, or there's other books that by it. There's an author if you want to get deeper into the ideological, ideological aspect of it. On the religious side, there's a great author by the name of Robert Spencer who has written extensively. He's got about thirty books on the secpect I don't claim to be a religious expert.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying what they say. This book is filled with.
Speaker 3: First hand accounts of interviews with the terrorists, of interviews with politicians in the rest of the world, interviews with everyday citizens about just what they're seeing, what makes them tick, and it's really just what they say.
Speaker 1: Well, Jesse, from what we know about the recent arrest and the arraignment, I guess in Virginia today of Mohammed Shalifara, who was claimed that admitted that he was a coordinator of the Abbegate attacks in Afghanistan. That killed thirteen servicemen and hundreds of people Afghanis who were there. How close are we to finding out who the culprits were with this guy?
Speaker 3: Well, the reality is that the State Department put out rewards for justice through their Rewards for Justice program several years ago, the ten million dollar reward on information to the location of the leader of the masterminds behind the attack, and that was not his name. And so there are a number of people that are living in the open essentially, such is Rajinine Hakhani, who is who is one of the main masterminds and he's he's still he's living in the open in Afghanistan. You have there was another individual, Hasana Ula Gafari was his name, who was was actually the guy that was named with the ten million dollar reward, and he's still out there.
Speaker 2: So I don't know who this guy is.
Speaker 1: Frankly, I'd never heard of him before.
Speaker 3: But I I mean it's he's obviously, I mean, they're not gonna roll somebody up who's not involved with it. But I think it's there are for portraya still out there that we need to go after. I think the fact that we're rolling up anybody just goes to show that we're not gonna let it go all right, Jesse, but I think we can do far more.
Speaker 1: Jesse Petrilla the book if it takes a thousand years on Amazon, everywhere you buy books, and Jesse, thank you so much for the time tonight. This is fascinating. I could go on for an hour with this. It's great.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: I really appreciate it. You bet news now and then Dan was coming up up afterwards on seven hundred WLW, I first started talking to our next guest. Gosh, it's been it's been a good amount of time ago and has become a favorite of ours, a favorite of mine, and a guy I can always count on to let me have the lowdown where it comes to your Second Amendment rights guaranteed by the Constitution given to us by our creator, inalienable rights to bear and own firearms. His name is Dan Was. I first caught my eye with the good Gun, Bad Bad Guy book series, and there are a series of three books that has led to all kinds of things, including a podcast, the Loaded mic podcast, and the rest. I'll let him tell you what he's got going on, because there's too many irons in the fire for me to count to tell you the truth. But Dan was welcome back to the Nightcap. How are you my friend?
Speaker 2: Hey, thanks buddy, great, great to talk.
Speaker 5: It seems like we've known each other since.
Speaker 2: The nineties, I mean the eighteen nineties. Well we're that old, you know, we're not. We're no spring chickens, you and me.
Speaker 1: But the first while, first thing I wanted to bring up with you, and I sent you this. I am a subscriber to The Babylon b which is a fantastic political satire site. They don't, you know, they don't cut corners on laying down the let's say, drawing a gun on everybody when it comes to politics in this country. They are an equal opportunity offender. And this headline caught my eye and I immediately thought of you and thought we'd have some fun with this. The Babylon Bee guide to the best Gun for Every situation, And it lists like nine or ten different situations and what kind of firearm they recommend. So you're just general thoughts on these number one general home defense and m one garand especially well enjoy the sweet sounds of storming Omaha Beach right in your living.
Speaker 2: Room, You know the best one?
Speaker 5: You know, I have a few favorites in this list, and my favorite.
Speaker 6: One, I think is what you know when they talk about what's the best gun for this particular situation, and the situation is a fifth grade sleepover and they use the nerk Elite Titan c C S fifty, I thought.
Speaker 2: That was I know, what?
Speaker 1: What about what about deer hunting a bazooka? Do you have anything left of a deer? If you if you hunt.
Speaker 5: With a.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's I guess.
Speaker 2: The one thing you'll say is the antlers.
Speaker 1: Depending on where you aim? Yeah? Yeah, Now can you how about this?
Speaker 2: How about this? The road?
Speaker 5: The road rage one is hysterical because they want you to use a glock nineteen. But here's the most important piece. You gotta hold it sideways gangster style.
Speaker 1: Well that's the way it came out of the box, Dan, of course, that's oh let's see. Uh. I love this too. Fending off a mob of commie Antifa soy boys, no gun needed, Just misgender.
Speaker 2: Them exactly or take away their latte.
Speaker 1: Now have you ever have you ever operated a nerf Elite Titan CS fifty?
Speaker 2: Well over in our studio at the loaded mic at the Watscourt Media Studios. We have, you know, it's funny, the NERF.
Speaker 5: I don't know the models of the nerves, but we have a NERF machine gun.
Speaker 2: It's hysterical.
Speaker 5: Sometimes we'll you know, we'll take a break or whatever, we'll shoot each other with it. We just have a blast. And if you got the little the little Nerf out of the like really long looking like bullets and it shoots, It shoots out of a drama, rotating dramas.
Speaker 2: They're just so much fun.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 5: As a matter of fact, there were some moms who were trying to base these things from kids because they believed it led to mass shooters and stuff some nonsense like that.
Speaker 2: They wanted to ban NERF guns. I wrote an article about that a long time ago.
Speaker 1: We had toy guns when I was growing up. I never shot anybody, well, not any real person for sure. And this Babylon b list Dan and just a couple more of these, and we'll move on to something more substantive. Number nine, driving cattle through Yonder Pass before the Comanches arrived. A classic lever action rifle. Next to that is looking like a tool at the range, A tactical level action rifle. Since I don't know, you tell me the difference between a classic lever action rifle and a tactical lever action rifle.
Speaker 2: Dan, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: Well, I you know, when they say tactical, I think a lot of people get really confused. But tactical, I think they're talking about something that's black and maybe a little scarier. Okay, that's fair, that's that's their definition, you know.
Speaker 1: And we get caught up. And you and I have talked about this a lot. The guns that they always try and single out as the number one cause of gun violence, even though people cause violence, not guns. But you know, the AR fifteen's the so called assault weapons. They always use that that semantic, that language to call them assault weapons when they're just rifles. I mean, they're not assault weapons. In a defensive situation, they'll probably save your life. But they continue to use that narrative that we've got to get rid of. We have an assault weapons ban. These things are are military weapons, not for domestic use by individuals. You clear that up one more time for the idiots who are listening who don't understand and that an AR fifteen is not the same thing as an M sixteen, or you know, the irony of it.
Speaker 5: All is that the well, the AR fifty has a relative it's a relatively small round.
Speaker 2: It it's not a it's not a big it's.
Speaker 5: Not a large round. But you gotta you gotta remember the way the marketing, the anti gun marketing works is they target the AR fifteen not because of its deadliness. Uh, because we've told them from the second Amoric community. We've told them countless times, you know, we've educated them on these, on these firearms and these and the whole ballistic part of everything.
Speaker 2: And they don't care about that.
Speaker 5: The reason they market the assault weapons the AR fifteen is not because of its lethality. It's because of its popularity. And it is the most popular rifle among American citizens. That's why they attack it, because they want to put the head off the snake, so to speak.
Speaker 1: Well, you know the thing that I've noticed, and I'll have to see the figures. Now that Donald Trump is in office as president and has a more constitution friendly kind of stance, I believe on American citizens' patriots being able to have weapons to defend themselves. It's really an odd economy. When President Obama first came out really pushing hard for gun bans, and you know this more enhanced background checks and everything that was happening during the Obama administration, gun sales actually dramatically increased, and they do seem to go up every time some politician, especially a president, starts to go after people's guns, gun sales skyrocket generally. And I wonder if maybe there'll be a little depression in the gun sales market knowing that you have a president in office who's not trying to get rid of your guns. Isn't that a weird psychological ploy.
Speaker 5: It is, it is, But it makes that's because, yeah, there might be a lull in sales because people feel safer now, They feel safe that we have an administration that's going to be protecting the Second Amendment.
Speaker 2: There's no need to run out and stock up.
Speaker 5: But during Obama and Biden and especially you know, right around twenty twenty, when all those left wing riots were happening across the country, that's when sales really skyrocketing. And that was a combination of well, it was primarily just fear, fear of being in those cities, and people who were never gun owners before were trying to get there. We're trying to get their license, their handgun permits in certain states, and they're wondering why they couldn't walk in and buy a gun and walk out the same day, because they've actually believed the lies that they were told. But they realized, oh, well, we voted for this stuff, and now we can't even get a gun ourselves. So it was kind of an eye opening thing for the lefties, but they did realize that guns are a good thing when it comes time to protect yourself and your family.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Dana was is our guest. We're going to take a quick break and come back for another segment. I want to talk to you about some efforts to convince people they need a concealed carry license in a state that doesn't require them. Sure, next on the Nightcap on seven hundred WLW, let's talk about Scott, the Loaded Mike podcast and all the rest. Dan I live in Kentucky, right across the river from Cincinnati, and in the Commonwealth of Kentucky. As of a few years ago, the legislature said you don't need to have a concealed carry permit if you're a law abiding citizen in the Commonwealth of Kentucky. There's no CCW in Kentucky that you have to go get. They used to have, you have to use You used to have to go get your license, your CCW, and there were more hoops to jump through. But as long as you're not a convicted felon or whatever and can pass just the standard background check, you can buy a gun. You can own again, you can carry a gun in the Commonwealth. And I think you and I both agree this is an excellent thing. Getting the government out of your guns. Now. Well it is.
Speaker 5: Our founding fathers never said, you know, the right to keep in bare arms shall not be infringed as long as you go through a background check and get a government issued privilege permit from people who don't.
Speaker 2: Want you to have a gun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. So here's here's the rub. The governor of Kentucky, Andy Basheer, who was turned out after this term, thank goodness, he became to me the boy dictator during COVID because just violating people's First Amendment rights all over the place, the right to travel, the right to travel, the right to attend church services, all these things that Governor Prasher did is many other power hungry author authoritarians did across the country. But he is on social media putting putting these messages out said, no, now's the perfect time to get your CCW Kentucky, and it's almost aimed at like younger audiences and stuff, like the people who are buying guns now do not maybe understand that they don't have to have a concealed carry permit to carry a gun in the Commonwealth. But insidiously he is trying to convince them that they should go get their c CW immediately because you want to be legal and you want to be safe, even though the law says you don't have to have one, and they're still trying to stand in the count even even though the legislature is spoken and the law is the law.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, Kentucky is a constitutional carry state, which means you do not have to have a government issued permission SLIPT to carry concealed a fire And now you got to ask yourself, well, why would he want everyone to do it even though it wasn't necessary. And the reason is because by by doing that, you're going through a process. Your name, your background check, your fingerprints, and everything is getting registered with the government. So he understands that in order to confiscate guns, you first need to know who the gun owners are.
Speaker 2: And where the gun's located.
Speaker 5: But he also understands that Kentucky is a constitutional carry state and people can basically tell him to hit the road. So he's got to convince as many people as possible to go through the process and get in the system so him and his ungrabbing you know, legislators and bureaucrats can track you at a later date.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's not going to have many legislators on his side there. That's why there's no concealed carry in Kentucky anymore. Soya constitutional carry. But yeah, it's the bureaucrats and his minions. If he deemed it necessary to go get the guns. When they shouted the British are coming in the American Revolution, it wasn't just that they were coming, They were coming for their guns. And the founders knew that when they wrote the Bill of Rights anything else that you had a couple of things you wanted to talk about, real quick, Dan, go ahead.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm working on a lot right now about how the background check system fails people. And there's a lot of states where you do have to have a background check and a permit to carry a gun. New York, California, Illinois, you named the blue state, and you probably need a license to carry. But the background check system is a failure. And I just wrote some articles that I'd be an article for ammal Land that people could check out. But basically what happens is ninety nine percent of the denialsackground check denials are what we call false positives, in other words, good people being denied for no good reason. There's all sorts of reasons, the errors in the application, similar social Security number, all sorts of different reasons. But these are good people being denied for no real legal reason. It's just a failure, a failed system. And eighty percent of those people who get denied never appeal because they either can't make their way through the appeal process or they don't have money for a lawyer or whatever. So ultimately, the background check system is very successful at disarming good people. However, it does nothing to stop bad guys because bad guys just go around the system altogether, and they don't go to a gun shop to get their guns, and the background check does nothing for them. So the background system, background check system for firearms is a complete failure, and I try to help people understand understand that, and I think the whole background check system should be abolished. It's not a gun problem, it's a letting criminals out of jail problem that we have.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Dan was thank you so much, great stuff as always, and I'll keep on sending the good Babylon b stuff.
Speaker 2: It's great. I love it.
Speaker 1: Thanks Pal, all right, you got it man. Dan was with us on the nightcap. Pastor Mark Bilts from Elshaudi Ministries coming up in just a few on seven hundred WLW on seven hundred w LW. Rejoining us in this half hour is a friend who we have met through our conversations here and he's joining us again from Elshaudi Ministries in Washington State. He uses biblical texts and prophecies to predict what is going to happen next, and there was so much unsurety among a lot of people about what's going to happen next. If you want of those, he may be able to have some insight for you. He's been right before. I wanted to mention this right up the top that I talked to him right before Trump's inauguration and he said that there will be terrorist attacks, domestic terrorist attacks in our nation before the inauguration, before Donald Trump can be sworn into office, and lo and behold, two days later, we had New Orleans. We had on New Year's Eve, and the guy who was a Jiehattist Islamic terrorist, homegrown and you know, he was what's the word I was trying to say, he was radicalized online. He was a former military guy, and we all know the story. He drove through Bourbon Street in the French Quarter and just mote people down. It was terrible. But this guy, just days before predicted that something was about to happen like this, and his other prophecies have come very close to happening and are still on the verge of happening. He says, there was a whole lot more ahead. Pastor Mark Bilts, welcome back to the show.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you so much.
Speaker 7: It's always great being on your program.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's good to have you here too. There has been all kinds of discussion, continues to be all kinds of discussion. As the Bible says, men will cry peace, peace, but there will be no peace. What are the prospects for a real, lasting ceasefire between Hamas and Israel. There's all kinds of talk about what happens next. And President Trump has suggested that the US help Israel rebuild Hamas after we get rebuild Gaza, after we get Hamas out, the terrorists out, and the people who are living in the rubble out. And there's all kinds of optimism seemingly every day about this coming to a final conclusion, ceasefire at all. But you say, not so fast, right, Pastor Bilts exactly.
Speaker 7: You know, this is an article that came out from Israel just this last week.
Speaker 2: It is totally mind blowing.
Speaker 7: The problem is our State Department think it's a land issue.
Speaker 2: It is not.
Speaker 7: Islam wants to kill the Jewish people.
Speaker 2: Think of it this way.
Speaker 7: Let's think you have someone who absolutely hates your guts and they want to murder you and your family, and they.
Speaker 2: Even tell you that broadcasted.
Speaker 7: How are you going to make peace with that without destroying them?
Speaker 2: Did you know Jared Kushner.
Speaker 7: Personally offered Yuah Sinwar ten billion dollars plus control of a moss in the Gaza strip and he refused.
Speaker 1: He literally, here, they're.
Speaker 7: Offering tax and who does a government think they are they can.
Speaker 2: Sell the promised land.
Speaker 7: But Jerry Krishner literally offered ten billion dollars to ya Ya Silhar.
Speaker 2: And he refused it.
Speaker 7: He refused it because it's not about the flipping money. And that's why you're not going to find peace. This coming Thursday night starts the Festival of Perham, which is about the Book of Esther and it's all about Hayman the Persian, the Iranian who wanted to wipe out all the Jews.
Speaker 2: That was his goal. This like killer Hitler put all of.
Speaker 7: His army toward wiping out Jews, then the Russian Front because his goal was wiping out the Jews. And until our government in the European Union realized this isn't a land issue.
Speaker 2: There never can be peace with someone who's determined to kill you.
Speaker 1: Well, you always hear a two state solution, and Israel has settled and puts settlements in Palestinian land and all the rest. You're right, it's always framed as a land issue when it's a thousands of years old push religious religious Islam, to push the Jews out of existence. And you're right, how do you make peace with people who want you dead?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't.
Speaker 7: And the whole thing has come down to Israel never wanted to own Gaza. But the problem is Egypt doesn't either.
Speaker 2: Nobody wants the people.
Speaker 7: You know, and the problem with you day in some Maria, some of their laws are still based on the Byzantine Empire from over one hundred years ago, as far as land possession and things like this. But the thing is now Trump is pushing for Israeli sovereignty over everywhere, which I think is the only way to solve the issue is let Israel have sovereignty over the whole faing. But then the Palestinians have to either move, which is what they're trying to do.
Speaker 1: Which which Trump has insisted that they must.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely, But the thing is it can't be it has to be as any sovereignty over the whole area.
Speaker 7: It can't be a two state solution because that will never bring peace whatsoever.
Speaker 2: But the problem is where are they going to go?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you know, the reason that the so called Palestinians are in the Kaza strip in the first place is that these other Arab countries like Jordan and Egypt and the other in the area did not want these particular Arabs in there because they were radical Islamist. They knew this, They knew their proclivity for violence and hatred, They knew that they did not want to bring raining down on them the kind of response that they inspire and people who just want to live in peace, you know. But the thing is, the entire Palestinian culture is a refugee culture that before nineteen sixty five sixty four wasn't even in that area. And isn't that area of the Holy Land. Isn't that part of the original original Israel settlement, But as far as going back two thousand years.
Speaker 7: Absolutely in the Torah itself, the Gaza strip, it literally says belongs to the tribe of Judah. Isn't that fascinating? And who comes from the tribe of Judah? That is his personal land inheritance? And who did the nations think that they are trying to take his land from?
Speaker 2: What's amazing is the Philistines used to own it.
Speaker 7: They were The word Philistine comes from the Hebrew word which means invaders, so they actually the Palace Philistines were the invaders.
Speaker 2: But then of course God gave.
Speaker 7: That land all to Israel, right, and Israel just needs to, you know, say that hey, this is our land, and God is the one who determines all the orders for all the nations, not the United Nations. And then this Thursday, there is a total lunar eclipse over the entire United States, North America, South America, total ounar eclipse which speaks of war on Perham, which is the time when literally chose to commit genocide against the Israeli people.
Speaker 2: And then two weeks from then, this.
Speaker 7: Thursday night is a total solar eclipse which is on the first of Nissan, the very day the original three days of darkness began in the original plagues. And even in Israel, a newspaper came out with the Rabbis are expecting war to be breaking out. And because these are all happen in the West, not over the Middle East, they're even saying that just like the Jews and Persia, they didn't go back to Jerusalem. They're saying, so the Jews in America they need to head back to Israel or they're going to be in big trouble.
Speaker 1: Wow, let's get further into that in the next segment, and we'll talk about this your prediction of oncoming war and our involvement in it. In the Middle East and elsewhere maybe here at home, and you have predicted that as well. Mark Builts of El Shoudi Ministries, our guests in this half hour some spooky stuff, but stuff that you need to kind of keep an eye out for for sure. As we continue on the nightcap on seven hundred WLW the conversation with Pastor Mark Builts of El Shaudi Ministries, Washington State. Great to have you with us again, Mark, and again tell people how they can find out more about your predictions, your prophecies that are all biblically based and the like, and your ministry itself.
Speaker 2: Sure where Elshidai Ministries.
Speaker 7: Our website is an acronym of that EFM dot US for United States smt US. My latest book is America at War twenty twenty four through twenty twenty six. And I talk about how I Ran was going to attack Israel last April and they did.
Speaker 2: I talk about the terrorist attacks.
Speaker 7: On US soil and it's happened. And I'm telling you we're going to continue to.
Speaker 2: See war all this year. The United States is going to be involved in all.
Speaker 1: Right, and we're talking about troops and boots on the ground in foreign places. Or just domestically, what do you see for United States? Domestically? Do you see more terrorist attacks coming from within our borders? Mark?
Speaker 2: Absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 7: I really believe that this year, and it could be coming very soon, we could see suicide bombings, just like they've been having in the Middle East. I think suicide bombings are coming here to the United States, and we could see terrorists blowing themselves up in grocery stores or gas stations. Can you imagine psychologically what that would do to the citizens here, even if it was only you know, localides a couple of places, people wouldn't know who was next to them in their grocery store, you know. And so I really see this happening because Iran as taken back on its hills, and I believe there are many terrors here in the United States just waiting for the trigger to start blowing themselves up here.
Speaker 2: So we'll have civil war here.
Speaker 7: I believe we're going to have civil war here between what Trump is doing with the illegal immigrants, kicking.
Speaker 2: Them all out. I think we're gonna get pushed back from that.
Speaker 7: We'll get pushed back from the right and the left as far as civil you know, politically and then we're also going to push back religiously with the Israeli war going on.
Speaker 2: So there's a lot of reasons to see civil uprisings this year.
Speaker 1: What tells you that, what gives you a for this, besides being an observer biblically in scripture, what tells you that troubled times are ahead?
Speaker 7: It's called math and science and the Bible. Because in Genesis one fourteen, when God created the sun and the moon and the stars, the number one reason he said was for signs and to determine the biblical calendar. Okay, but the only signs that Sun the moon make are eclipses. And the nice thing is no false prophet can manipulate it.
Speaker 2: And they speak to every language.
Speaker 7: And when you find eclipses falling on the biblical holidays, that is when God is trying to get our attention over. NASA has over ten thousand eclipses over the last five thousand years, and the average is only one total lunar eclipse every year and a half. But when all of a sudden, you have four total lunar eclipses in the year and a half, and they fall on the whole holidays, the biblical holidays, and huge events happen in Israel. You know, God's trying to communicate, that's what happened in forty eight, That's what.
Speaker 2: Happened in sixty seven and seventy three.
Speaker 7: And then we see also the war that just took place October seventh.
Speaker 2: All had to do with the biblical calendar.
Speaker 7: And I see solar lunar eclipses coming over the next two years, falling on the biblical holidays.
Speaker 1: Well, you mentioned per mentioned, Yeah, you mentioned the per M holiday that's coming up on Thursday, and there will be a full lunar eclipse on Thursdays, haven't you.
Speaker 7: You're telling me exactly over the Americas, and the luar eclipse speaks of war.
Speaker 2: And this is why I believe war is coming, because two weeks later, there's also a solar.
Speaker 7: Eclipse on Nissan one, which is when the plagues of darkness began. And so I really see war coming big time. And these are warnings. Now, I'm not saying anything's going to happen on that day. Just like with the train signal, just because the lights are flashing doesn't mean the train is there. It means the train is on its way. So I don't see eclipses as things happening necessarily on those very days of the eclipse, but they're lack a warning bridges out or war is coming, and so we need to be ready because I think it'll be unprecedented this year. And the reason why is because June second, the United Nations is having a huge meeting to finalize the two state solution you're talking about in New York.
Speaker 2: Well, it so happens.
Speaker 7: June second is also on the biblical calendar, the very day Moses ascended Mount Sinai and received the land.
Speaker 2: Grants for the land of Israel.
Speaker 7: So it's fascinating when you see a coordination, kind of like a chiropractor get in alignment. I align the biblical calendar with turning events.
Speaker 2: And then you know God is involved in what's happening.
Speaker 1: So in the biblical calendar, what happens at the un regarding Israel will happen on the same day that Moses went up to Mount Sinai and got permission from God that this is this is your holy land, this is this is a place I.
Speaker 2: Choose to record.
Speaker 5: It's the anniversary, it's the very anniversary.
Speaker 7: And so this is why God is going to decide which nations are going to decide with dividing the land of Israel and which ones are going to be against dividing the land of Israel. Because in the prophet Zechariah one.
Speaker 2: It's all about terrorism.
Speaker 7: Zechariah one, the end of the chapter is all about terrorism, and God says He's going to bring terrorism to every nation.
Speaker 2: Or entity that is trying to divide the land of Israel. That's what it says. Most people don't realize it, and.
Speaker 7: So the UN, the EU, all of these participants are going to face terror this next year.
Speaker 2: According to Zechariah one, Well.
Speaker 1: It's probably portends well for the United States that we are in favor of Israel in this.
Speaker 7: Yes, it's in our favor as long as that's where we stay.
Speaker 2: As long as that's where we stay. Because the quartet that started.
Speaker 7: In two thousand and two, I believe is that entity in Zachariah won it says there were these four horns that one to scattered Jerusalem and divide Israel. And I believe that's the quartet, the EU, the UN, Russia, and the US. And as long as the US, who's wanted and initiated a two state solutions backs out, we're going to be safe.
Speaker 2: But for some reason the US or Trump decides he wants to.
Speaker 7: Be the one who brings peace to the Middle East, decides to divide the land, then we're in trouble.
Speaker 2: So we just have to hope he doesn't do that.
Speaker 1: Well, you talk about civil war in this country, and we know how bloody and awful that can be. And you talk about an involvement in the Middle East and the wars there. The book is What America at War or the US American War War twenty four to twenty twenty six. So this is a very very finite window of time that you are predicting. Yet we are going to be involved militarily absolutely, what I mean, what what do you what do you think is going to come of this civil war if it occurs?
Speaker 8: Mark, Well, as you already know, Trump is sending troops on the borders or borders, and with all the tariff things going on, you.
Speaker 7: See a lot of people losing their jobs in the federal bureaucracy, many of them because they weren't doing anything anyway.
Speaker 2: Some of them may be wrong.
Speaker 7: But you're going to see complete economic turmoil here in the United States, and even Trump said, we may experience some pain over this next year, especially as they're exposing all the fraud everywhere. But you're the deep state is being turned up on its head, especially with Pam Bondi and all the things you'll be revealing. But you're going to see people upset, like with Zelenski and Ukraine. I believe there's a good chance China could attack Taiwan this year, North Korea, South Korea, and again you've already got the Ukraine Russia problem. But if there's a war in the Middle East as well, what is the United States going to be able to do if there's a forefront.
Speaker 1: War right and our hands are tied domestically at home. I have exact I have wondered a long time about sending the military to our southern border to face off and defend against the cartels who are some of the most bloodthirsty criminal gangs ever exactly we're ever on the face of the earth. But I think it's necessary for America's protection, So I you know, yes, it's one of those things that has to happen. And again you'll be watching the signs and giving us details all along.
Speaker 7: I hope, oh yeah, for sure, and I just appreciate you and your program and getting the warning out.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like a forecaster with a hurricane coming.
Speaker 7: I'm just wanting to warn everyone that we have a hurricane like we've never seen coming this year.
Speaker 1: All right, Mark biltz Elshradi Ministries, EESM dot us the book America at War twenty twenty four to twenty twenty six dire predictions all based on math, science and the Bible on the nightcap. Thank you. Mark seven hundred seven hundred WLW News Traffic BECA is leading media expert. He's also an author of Businessman and our guest Michael Levine to join us to talk about the changing media lance landscape, especially in light of the Trump presidency and what has happened to these legacy giants that used to dominate not just in airports, but used to dominate ratings and generate a lot of revenue for their parent companies and that simply has not been the case, especially since November fifth of last year. To talk about that in a much more Michael Levine, how are you.
Speaker 9: I am well, sir, and I want to take a moment to thank you for sharing your very valuable audience with mate, it's an interesting topic. Perhaps it shows some cultural and societal trends, but thank you for sharing your audience with me.
Speaker 2: Friend.
Speaker 1: Is one of the reasons, Michael Levine, that Fox News Channel has had such such a surge in their audience even before the election. It's been a couple of years that you've you've seen FNC come up through the ranks and be number one, like Gottfeld at Night and the other all their other little platforms that they're featured on the regular news channel. A part of that was that the other networks were all preaching the same gospel and the same tired old message of defend the establishment and defend Joe Biden and defend the left. They were basically arms of the Democrat Party. And when all of them are, you know, pushing a certain message and sometimes not so well, you can understand how a n upstart that is preaching more fairness and they say fair and balanced. I don't know how much that goes. But the reason Fox News Channel has succeeded so well as these other outlets were all the same, it seemingly.
Speaker 9: I think you're onto something. You know, there's an old saying they ain't buy in what you're selling. Yeah, they ain't buy in what you're selling. So let's check, if we may, the scoreboard. Okay, the scoreboard in sports is an interesting place to review. At the end of the game. We have a winner, we have a loser, or we have a tied game. So let's check the scoreboard, shall we? Since the election, all right, all right, here we go.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 9: Number one c n N down forty six percent.
Speaker 2: Oh lord, maybe didn't hear me.
Speaker 9: CNN down forty six percent. Now that is also a staggering number from an existing loan number. CNN was doing very poorly before the election. Since the election, they've lost almost half their audience from a very low number. Number two ms NBC down fifty four four percent from an even lower number, MSNBC down fifty four percent. Now, you don't need to be Freud or Einstein to figure out that if you start with a low number like CNN and MSNBC and you lose forty six percent or fifty four percent.
Speaker 2: Your audience, Darling, that's not good.
Speaker 9: Now, let's move over, if we can, to some alternative locations. Fox News Channel up ten percent from a number that was very good from a hot, very high number, right from a number that was about four times greater than CNN. Okay, now they're up about ten percent. News Max, news Max up fifteen percent from a relatively low number, but fifteen percent increase. Now, we then turned to another location called alternative voices. Okay, and we'll call title these the Big four alternative voices, the Big Four. Now, there are many, many, many, many many many many many many alternative voices, but we're gonna look at the big four, Okay. Joe Rogan, Meghan Kelly, Tucker Carlson, Bill O'Reilly. All of these people former some three of them more former Fox News anchors, All of them have independent alternative voice. In other words, YouTube channels, websites, so forth, digital presence, massive increases for mister Rogan, Miss Kelly, mister Carlson, and mister O'Reilly.
Speaker 1: And they're doing it in they're doing it in the and and at least Tucker is definitely doing it in what was considered to be kind of like a fringe area online and on excess a non.
Speaker 9: But just to give you a sense, Megan Kelly, or Tucker Carlson Ay or certainly Joe Rogan, he would be the.
Speaker 2: Largest Voice have more viewers.
Speaker 9: Of their show in a day than CNN has a month.
Speaker 1: Wow, okay, all.
Speaker 9: True about Megan, Kelly Tucker, Carlson, Bill.
Speaker 1: O'Reilly, Joe Rogan.
Speaker 9: So again, any fair minded person, liberal, conservative, day, straight, black, white, young, old, doesn't matter, can look at this. You don't have to be that bright, and you can see that there is a massive shift the main stream media. And I'm not only speaking about CNN and MSNBC. Let's go through some other nights.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I was gonna say, let's talk about the Legs.
Speaker 9: Washington Post, La Times, uh.
Speaker 10: ABC News, CBS News, NBC News, NPR, National Public Radio.
Speaker 2: Ever hear of any of these.
Speaker 9: Well down, down, down down, not down massively down right. So if you take.
Speaker 11: ABC newsc ABC News, CBS News, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Washington Posed.
Speaker 9: Los Angeles Times, all of these have this in common. They have suffered from a radical media bias. Now, there's nothing wrong with having a media bias. If you announce it, you say, listen, we are aligned with Republicans and we're going to serve that menu. Fine, but what they failed to do miserably is to acknowledge their bias. So they would pretend to be journalists, honest, fair brokers and then be so massively biased as to be ludicrous, right, And the American people have said, essentially, go to hell. We're not interested in you anymore. We don't believe in you. We think you're lying, we think you're biased. We think you hate hate.
Speaker 11: ABC NEWSSCBS News, NBC News.
Speaker 9: We think you hate half of America. Not dislike, not hold suspicious, you hate half of America.
Speaker 1: Michael can I can I can? I can I stop you and ask you a question real quick? This this thing talking to Michael Levine, media expert on the Nightcap about the changing media landscape and people there are plenty of people were canaries in the coal mine calling out this obvious bias for years. I remember when Bernard Goldberg's book Bias came out and I had to get it, and he got fired for writing that book just because they knew that he was going to expose what they were doing. But by mister has proved pre Yes. The challenge here that people is that people have not really realized that until the advent of social media, when all these alternate voices you were talking about were finally widely distributed online and they were given and a millions of people had had access because before people like Bernard Goldberger, even people like me or you might point out the obvious bias that was tilted towards the left and the Democrat Party, but people said, oh, you're crazy, that's the news. And there were so many people in this country who heretofore were you know, they were, as Russe Limboy used to say, just looking at the drive by media and they weren't going deeper into it to find out. Oh, half this story was omitted on purpose by these alleged objective journalists.
Speaker 9: They weren't absolutely right when they were. When America was given a choice, they voted, They voted with their remote control, they voted with their laptop.
Speaker 2: They voted, and they said.
Speaker 12: We called the oh whoa, we call BS. Let's make it a little more family friendly.
Speaker 9: BS on your fetish and it appeared to be a fetish of Anything the Democrats did was glorious. Anything the Republicans did was hitlerresque. Now the American public said, okay, if that's what you want to serve.
Speaker 1: We're not buying.
Speaker 2: And they off.
Speaker 9: They went to Megan Kelly and to Joe Rogan and to Tucker Carlson, to Bill O'Reilly and to Fox News and to Newsmax, so much so that the mainstream media today is dead. It's irrelevant. You can say that The New York Times still has relevance. It still does in certain areas, but even there people know that The New York Times biased. It is just biased. And uh So, anyway, there we are. That's the that's the condition, and that's why I think we have that condition. And instead of changing all that.
Speaker 1: You know, if you lose a if.
Speaker 9: You're a sports team and you've lost terribly, usually what you do is you change the coach, right, you change the operation, change the players.
Speaker 2: These people who are.
Speaker 9: Losing so horrifically, they're they're making changes, but the changes are not substantive. They fired what I think to be the most racist broadcaster in the history of television, read Joy. Read was the single most racist broadcaster in the history of television, the history I think of that in the history.
Speaker 2: Uh and they.
Speaker 9: Fired her right now. They should have fired her years ago. They should have never given her an opportunity, they should have never put her on air.
Speaker 2: But they should have fired years ago.
Speaker 9: But they have not made the significant admission the mistake, recognition of the mistake. So we'll see how it all plays up.
Speaker 2: When there's something in life.
Speaker 9: By the way, there's something in life called too little, too late. Right, you know this from your own life.
Speaker 1: So that ship has passed, is what you're saying.
Speaker 9: Yeah, too little, too late.
Speaker 1: They can't do right.
Speaker 9: You know the la Times in the Washington Post are now pretending, Oh no, no, no, no, we get it. That's that's cool, we get it, darling.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 9: Too little too late, all.
Speaker 1: Right, a little too late with a couple of minutes left. Tell me about this book that you have authored, Broken Broken Windows, Broken Businesses, Yes so, by Michael Levine. Tell me about the book.
Speaker 9: Yep, Broken Windows, Broken Business is a business book predicated on the broken windows theory of criminology.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 9: If you and I go into a restaurant tomorrow and you go to the bathroom and the bathroom is dirty, you make a presumption subconsciously that maybe the kitchen isn't too clean. If you and I are on an airline and we pull the coffee trade down and there's a spot on the coffee trade that's not been cleaned, we make a subconscious decision that maybe the engine maintenance isn't being done too well. So little things matter. And that is the premise of Broken Windows, Broken Business, that little things matter. If you call your dentist and he answers he or she has, someone answered the phone, and it takes fourteen rings to answer the phone, and the first thing you hear when they pick up after fourteen rings is.
Speaker 2: Can you hold?
Speaker 9: It sends a signal to your brain. So it's an interesting book. It's been a phenomenal success. It was recently ranked one of the most influential business books of the last decades. And I invite your listeners who are business owners and interested in business to examine it. If they choose, I think you'll find it of some interest.
Speaker 2: And there we are.
Speaker 1: Michael Levine, thank you so much for detailing the demise of legacy media in this country. Too little, too late, And don't forget Broken Windows, Broken Business by Michael Levine, available wherever you buy books.
Speaker 9: Thank you, sir, Thank you sir, Thank you for your valuable audience.
Speaker 1: And so, just for future reference, I find a good substitute for BS is male bovine fecal sample good.
Speaker 5: I like it.
Speaker 1: Take Care Brother by seven hundred WLW cower into another hour of the Nightcap on seven hundred WLW, joining us another guy. It's been time like old Home week around here tonight because I've gotten a chance to talk to people that I have had the pleasure the opportunity to speak to over a great swath of time now and they're all coming back. The chickens are come home to roost. Baby. This guy, I think one of the first times we ever spoke. It was immediately in the aftermath of his thirteen and a half reasons not to become a Liberal and basically convince others that they shouldn't become a liberal either. And since then, of course, he has gone on too higher heights with his with his Capitol group that he's involved with as a host, as a talk show host, as an author, and as somebody who I've always found to be extremely not only entertaining, but informative as well. Here he is once again, Judge Judd Dunning, how are you doing tonight? I can spit that out.
Speaker 13: I'm good. I'm good with that. With that intro, I want to quote the Buddha. I'm just nobody going nowhere, Buddy, just another American.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's good enough. If you want to hide beneath that cloak of anonymity, that's fine. No, it's been a while since we last had a chance to chat, and so what have you been doing lately? I know you continue to write for Newsmax. I've got one of your latest pieces about Ukraine and the continuing foreign aid money laundering that has been going on at our expense. And it doesn't just begin with Ukraine either. We've been in this what I call the largest, the world's largest recirculating toilet of graft, and we've been participants unknowingly as American citizens and taxpayers. Have we not? Oh? Absolutely?
Speaker 13: I mean, look, we're talking about a system that has been ingrained for decades that we're just talking about being reversed and with dose coming in, et cetera.
Speaker 2: But really, what we're seeing is so exciting. It's transparency. We're seeing back room meetings in the front office in front of the news.
Speaker 1: He's like, the way that they weaponize.
Speaker 13: The news against Trump, Trump's flipped it over, is weaponizing transparency as a form of government, which is how it should be anyway, right, we shouldn't do anything that we wouldn't do publicly anyway. That is the definition of integrity. So very exciting, and I think what we're seeing too is like the layers after layers of the military destrial complex, the power of the elites. And you have Cash Fetel saying, Hey, we're going to go after j six, We're going to go after the election, medaling, We're going to go after the laptop.
Speaker 2: We're going to go after Team List.
Speaker 13: I mean moral absolute, moral absolutism.
Speaker 2: Good is good, bad is bad, right is right, wrong is wrong?
Speaker 1: Is returning at this moment?
Speaker 2: And where does it? I don't think Trump in the first series, Gary, I don't think he.
Speaker 13: Could go after everybody, honestly, And I think we're we're going to see a lot of a lot of just normal justice.
Speaker 1: You mentioned the laptop, Judd, and I keep thinking back to the interview I conducted in twenty twenty one with a man named John Paul mac Isaac who wound up being sued by Hunter Biden. He was the laptop repair man who Hunter dropped the laptop off into and when he didn't pick it up, obviously it becomes you know, the property of the person that had left care with and that was John Paul mack Isaac and he's looking at this laptop. I just would be interested to see how he's doing now, and because the Biden's truly tried to destroy his life completely financially and in every other way, to close his shop down there in Delaware and all the rest. So I'm hoping to get an update from him now that we know the laptop wasn't Russian disinformation, which we all knew from the GAT. But it is really interesting to see this transparency and all of the layers coming off, and not just the military industrial complex. With RFK Junior as the Secretary of HHS, we are unraveling the medical pharmaceutical industrial complex, and that is just as dangerous as the military industrial complex, don't you think, Oh?
Speaker 2: Absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 13: I think, look, the loss of freedom related to the fear that was generated during that situation. Also, we have to unwind that history and there definitely have to be some kind of reparations. I mean, it doesne so so much to protect and cover the people that involved.
Speaker 1: I think there's one.
Speaker 13: Other there's one other part of this, you know, stool of truth that we're talking one other leg and I think that is I think it's this.
Speaker 2: I think it's the sexual and discretion. I think our nation the Epstein list.
Speaker 13: Right, things that have happened in government, the things that are like this, P Diddy, all this stuff you're seeing, is like, at what point do we actually take on the real essence of freedom, which is, you know, sex trafficking, human slavery. I mean, these numbers are phenomenal and they exist in our country. I mean, who knew the Super Bowl is like that the apex of sex trafficking and human trafficking. Seven million people at least are actually in some form of slavery in our country right now or more so, there's something that's happening, like we look the other way. But to the free speech around pornography, the sex industry, fence and all these things that happen, there is a decay that I'd really like to see that taken on. It's okay to say that, you know, perversion exploitation at any level is is is.
Speaker 2: Horrible, bad, wrong.
Speaker 13: And the drug cartel industry right below the you know, the the vaccine and medical pharmaceutical industry in the military destrial complex, that they're all part of the same group of elitist money. There's a lot of this massive amounts of capital.
Speaker 2: So I don't know. I think it's all going to uh.
Speaker 13: I think cash Hotel and Trump are going to take it on the nose.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, here's the thing with the cartels. Where is the money from all these you know, supposedly charitable NGOs coming from It's coming a non governmental organization is getting governmental money, our money. How can it be a not How can it be an NGO if it's using government money? I e RS. I've always wondered.
Speaker 13: There there's a great there's a great article the March of Dimes syndrome, which is definitely the work worth looking up. And what we don't realize is like at the NPOs, the NGOs, uh, what they're not vested in another huge level of graphs in the country behind the government, right, is they're not invested in solving their problems. Like if you solve AIDS, what happens, right, if you solve cancer, you solve whatever it is, whatever the cause is.
Speaker 1: Climate.
Speaker 2: They usually will try to keep the situation.
Speaker 13: Going because the people, just like the government workers that don't want to be put out of work now are are are.
Speaker 2: Going to experience so there is another side.
Speaker 13: The private sector behind the government is another level of graps. I'm sure that'll come up eventually, I hope. So, you know, it'd be great if our country continued to work on.
Speaker 1: Their finding its spirit. I mean, the more honestly.
Speaker 13: Get, the more good we get. You know, the America is great because she's good. I think it's all in the I think we have somebody who had one ninety one million dollars fine, two impeachments, two assassination attempts, right thirty four to forty lawsuits.
Speaker 2: I think we have somebody who really doesn't care.
Speaker 13: About what people think about them now, and he's older, and I think he's already been successful in business, and so there's a lot of power to not caring what people think if your values are in the rights Drew.
Speaker 1: Some people suggest that maybe it's a good idea to take a term off in between you two presidential terms, you know, to take what you learned and apply it and kind of observe and watch what's going on in the interim and come back and go, Okay, I'm really seeing how this works now after my first initial foray, and I know what has to be done, and I think that's Donald Trump, and he has been fulfilling or trying to fulfill almost every campaign promise he made. He attempted to do that in twenty seventeen when in his first term, but he was so handcuffed by backstabbers and not understanding that he had to truly have his own people and not Washington insiders fulfilling the agenda. I'm looking at your latest Newsmax column or the one I've got anyway in hand. America First, why we must end the UK grip, UK crane gift grift and rebuild our own nation. I got to get these dentures fixed yet, But he said, and you started with the real question is why is anyone shocked that he's doing what he's doing?
Speaker 13: And go ahead, No, I was just tying into what you were just saying. I think one of the things that people are not realizing. Trump had like three hundred and eighty five notable achievements in his last term and retires about shaking a break.
Speaker 2: But on this situation, you're like, oh, he's acting like a king. He's doing all these things.
Speaker 13: Actually, Trump is a gen regulator. So if you look at the soul of the American human being.
Speaker 2: Like before all of this, like our.
Speaker 13: Soul as a citizen, it's local, state, federal, and then you know, preeminent is is us our soul, our being, our intellectual and physical presidence. Right, it's before government.
Speaker 2: I've written this before.
Speaker 13: We can actually take ten years off of creating laws. We don't have institutionalized racism and bigotry, and we don't have exploitation. As far as the American system, it's continue to refine, so we can actually take a break from making laws. And Trump isn't a king imposing laws.
Speaker 2: He's doing the opposite.
Speaker 13: He's deregulating to allow our you know, moral, ethical, powerful American passionate nature to march forward unfettered, you know.
Speaker 2: And so it's an interesting it's an interesting interesting.
Speaker 13: Moment is as people try to frame him as somebody who's taking control when he's actually giving up control in most of the situations.
Speaker 1: Do you think we'll ever find out where a good portion of bulk of these Ukraine funds that have actually wound up in the in the laps or in the pockets of Do you think we'll ever get that level of transparency when it's all said and done, jud Or or is that money just those billions just gone forever and there's no way to reach because Zolenski didn't know where the money was that he was asking for. I mean, if if the guy who's got his hand out doesn't know where the money's gonna go when you put it in his hand, then why are we putting money in his hand? That's the question.
Speaker 13: You go one step behind that, and if I can frame this in Gary, what's interesting is like when the media wanted us to see their agenda with Hamas and Gaza versus Israel. Right, we saw devastation day in and day out and day out. But if you go to right now, if you go and google how many people have died in this war, that it'll come up like one hundred and forty eight thousand, right, But then you hear from Trump and to hear from other people that it's seven hundred and eight hundred and one.
Speaker 1: Point five million.
Speaker 13: But they we haven't even seen the war in lifetime to have a moral opposition to this, to the graft. So if you were seeing devastation night after night like Vietnam we see now, you know.
Speaker 2: If you're seeing the devastation, we'd be like this is horrible. With Gaza, we're like, this is horrible.
Speaker 13: I haven't seen images of the Ukraine and Russia throughout I've seen a few, you know.
Speaker 2: I've seen a few pictures.
Speaker 13: So look at the collective cabal to keep this money moving, this dark money, this military industrial money, this anti democratic graft that's going on there. I don't think there's a lot of support to dig deeper under there. You know, I don't know if we'll ever get there. If you know the history of the Ukraine and all of its corruption, if you know you know it's the way that it's expanded and redacted, it's it's going to be a very difficult society to chase that money.
Speaker 2: And the biggest thing we can do is to shut it down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I've got no problem with somebody, you know, flying a Ukraine flag outside their house along with their American flag. That's fine. I see that and have seen it through the course of this war after Putin invaded. But you can wave your flag, you can go ahead and send the money yourself. Because I have no dog in this fight other than to say, well, you know, it's horrible to have your country invaded by somebody who obviously is a bloodthirsty kind of guy who was looking out for Russia's interest, you know, and the president President Trump is right and you're right in this piece. We've got to look out after America's interest before we do anything else with anybody else. I mean, because if we don't have a solid base, if we don't have a solid tax base, if we don't have a country that is morally upright and transparent all the way around, how could we possibly help anybody else who was way too entangled in their own corruption. It's just one of those non starters for me, and I think for you too.
Speaker 13: It's interesting because Americas have to remember the integrity of our commitment is the Budapest Memorandum, when we told them to take no nukes for them on the edge of Russia. We would back them, but they wouldn't answer Nado. We honored our pledge to the Ukraine. Now we came to their aid, and settling out a conflict is also still honoring our commitment. The virtue signa left is like, oh, we don't care, we're backing out. Wait a minute, we've one hundred and thirteen billion, we've already so settling it as as noble is as backing it, right.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's some real geopolitical history in this area.
Speaker 13: So we've honored our commitment as Americans, and we've done a darn good job at it, even though it's ugly and we've lost money.
Speaker 2: That happens in almost every other country. We're extremely civilized country.
Speaker 13: We have a fantastic judicial system, right, so like things that happen here usually can be tracked. So yeah, yeah, I know, I'm with you. And if you think about last points is if you think I wrote the article, is like we could have housed every homeless person and given them vocational training, we could have fought, we could have finished the border with that money and actually handled all of us gone in the Battle of Fence and all.
Speaker 2: We could have fixed our infrastructure.
Speaker 1: That was a lot of capital.
Speaker 2: And you're absolutely correct.
Speaker 1: There are a lot of people in western North Carolina who would have, you know, been very grateful to get one tenth of the money that we've sent to Ukraine so far in the wake of the disaster of Helene. And you know, in southern California with the wildfires, there are so many needs that American people, American taxpayers have that are not really being fulfilled and they should be instead of sending it to a war that we have really no stake in other than upholding promises that we made and we did that. You're right too in this that the European Union enjoys one hundred and sixty dollars billion trade surplus with US while dodging responsibility for their own backyard. Yes, true, Just real quickly on reciprocal tariffs that Donald Trump has instituted and has insisted are necessary for us to regain our economic might and greatness.
Speaker 14: Uh.
Speaker 1: I mean that's that seems pretty cut and dried to me too. I don't understand the kickback. Why should we be paying all these tariffs uh to Europe to send our products over there and they basically have a free pass on the American market.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's definitely a reversion of of parody.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 2: I think it's great.
Speaker 13: We're so we're so concerned with the diversity, equity, inclusion in our own country, right, but when it comes to the world, we don't consider it doesn't make sense. And then we have this globalist, technocratic like pressure to join to make America less great and join the world community at the same time the world community that we're completely out of balance and equity with right. It's a it's a it's a conundrum of it's amazing how hypocritical it is in a way, you know, join this, but by the way it's it's not it's not one fair you know, but you should be one of them in the exact things footage. It's it's a hole in their theory.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, it's it's like, uh, we've been acting towards the EU for years. It's like, well, yeah, we're we're partners, but you don't really have to pay your fair share. Donald Trump has made that very clear that that is going to end. And the grift that you write about in Ukraine, that has to end to Uh. When the person that is in charge of defending his country, President Zelenski, doesn't know where the money is or where it went, then we ought to think twice about sending even one more shekel that way. Uh, jud Dunning, how could people find you if they'd like to know more about Jud? Yeah? Now I had a quote lined up.
Speaker 2: I want to if I can just drop it? Sure? It was so good, Patrick Henry said, you want to get the perils of ignorance.
Speaker 1: This is where we are.
Speaker 13: It is natural to man to indulge in the illusions of hope. We are apt to shut our eyes against the painful truth.
Speaker 2: And I just think this is where we are at. You know.
Speaker 13: It's like we have to remember if somebody is bold enough to risk their life, to risk their prosperity of their life, therefore to their sacred honor like Trump did, Like it's gonna be painful to look into all the greed and all the distortions, you know, but at the same time, it's just a victorious period. I'm just so I'm so pleased to be part of what's going on right now. You can reach you can Jug Dunning at three d's two End, jud Dunning dot com. Jud Dunning on Twitter is the best place to follow us. And if you go to news Max, just put in my name jud Dunning and follow our articles.
Speaker 2: That's where we get to get to.
Speaker 13: Guys like Harry and be here in the heart of America.
Speaker 2: So thank you so much, my.
Speaker 1: Friend, God bless you and thank you for your time. Tonight, Judd Dunning with us on the night Cap, and there's still more left before midnight. The wild Man will join us after the break and news here on seven hundred WLW. Here's a spring cleaning hack before we head home. We talked to the wild Man. That's Dennis wild Walker, I E sports commando, I E athletics supporter. I wouldn't call him a jock, but he definitely supports Cincinnati Athletics. He loves the Bengals, he loves the Reds. And we're right here smack dab in the middle of free agency season in the NFL. What's going on? Wild Man? Spring has sprung?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 14: What a great day to day and the rest of the week. Goodbye winter, Hello spring. Thirteen days until opening day. I hope it's like this on opening.
Speaker 1: Day, no doubt. So tell me about what's going on in free agency. I have not heard the latest and greatest. I'm sure you've got your ear to the ground finding out who is going to be around for the Bengals in the fall of twenty five and who is not. So what do you know and when did you know it?
Speaker 5: All?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 14: NFL teams are throwing money around like drunken sailors, you know, to get their players signed.
Speaker 1: I mean the Browns. You heard about that Daniel Miles Garrett. Miles Garrett's coming back the cash Baby.
Speaker 14: Four year contract, forty million dollars, Oh my god. And then you got Josh Allen, Josh Allen of the Buffalo Bills, a six year deal, two hundred and fifty million dollars of it.
Speaker 1: Guaranteed, guarantee now guarantee when when Deshaun watched it, Josh Allen, when Deshaun Watson signed that original deal with the Browns that was like two hundred something million, But it wasn't all guaranteed money, was it? I hope not say. I think most of it was. Oh wow, I believe most of it was. Yes, that's been a big bust. Uh total busts. Josh Allen though, h six years, two hundred and fifty million dollars guaranteed for those six years. What does that do for somebody like Joe Burrow when it's time to renegotiate his deed?
Speaker 14: Well, I think Joe don't want Joe's making fifty five million a year.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's the word of about it right now.
Speaker 14: I don't think that would. We need to get these other other guys in line, all right. Number one, the Bengals have re signed one Mike Chaseeki.
Speaker 1: The tight end, to a three year deal.
Speaker 14: They resigned BJ Hill, defensive lineman, to a three year deal. They re signed offensive tackles center, and he sells a popcorn in the stands during the game, a Cody Ford. So they're out, they're out trying to get these guys signed up. I was told, I was told Saturday night that t Higgins has already signed his contract, that he did it at a popular restaurant in the back room a week ago, but they just haven't announced it yet. And I said, now, how would you How could you get confirmed that? And he told me how it was confirmed to him. So I don't know if that's true or not, but I'm just throwing it out there. Trey Hedminson, of course, everybody knows he's been told to go in and see if you can get a better deal. So the reports are running rampant Garry Jeff that the Bengals have made an offer to him thirty million dollars.
Speaker 1: Wow, thirty million dollars.
Speaker 14: Yeah, but I think a lot of it depends on the length or the guarantee.
Speaker 1: I think that's what those sticking points. Yeah, Trey Hendrickson is not a young pup, but he just came off of what arguably is one of the best seasons of Bengals pass rusher has ever had.
Speaker 14: Absolutely, but and he's trying to get the payday and now when he sees Miles Garrett getting that kind of money and he and Trey Heckneson led the league in sacks. I don't blame me intor trying to get what you can. But then then you know, you got to look at the other situation here with Trey Hendrickson.
Speaker 1: You just said he's thirty four years old.
Speaker 14: There was a few games where he didn't even he didn't even you know, get a sniff of anybody.
Speaker 1: I remember the I think it was the Ravens game. He didn't do anything in that game. So well, you know that's the thing wild man. Teams can plan around one guy if if there's no more help than defensive yid. Yeah, we get it's like another edge rusher. Yeah, I agree, Sam Hubbard is and it was time for Sam to retire. Absolutely absolutely yes. And who else do the Bengals have to pair with Hendrickson, that is the question, because that will make him all that much more effective. I mean, do they trust the draft. Do they go on free agency and find somebody else that can put some pressure on opposing quarterbacks? That is the question.
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, Well, I know there's a good edge rusher in the draft that could be available for the Bengals. But Miles Murphy, the number one pick three years ago. Is the jury still.
Speaker 1: Out on him? I don't think.
Speaker 14: I don't think Lou Almilla really liked him, but for some reason, I'd rather go with a veteran.
Speaker 1: Lou Anne Room was gone, so we don't have to worry about lou anymore.
Speaker 14: Right, So maybe Miles Murphy you'll get a better look or whatnot.
Speaker 1: I mean, if he wasn't any good, he would be on the team. That's the way I look at it. I just got to be doing something. I just heard some of the commentators says that he thinks, and I think I've heard this from a numerous people that Jamar, Chase t Higgins, Trey Hendrickson, they're all gonna get done with the Bengals. You think that's a possibility.
Speaker 14: I'd say it's eighty twenty. Henrickson, I'm kind of leaning against. I know they're gonna sign Jamal that's come on. You keep telling everybody him and Joe are tied at the hip. He's going nowhere, and then t Higgins either either they don't get it done. It's gonna be making twenty six million dollars. But like I said, somebody told me that the deal was already done at the Bengals were just waiting to know the bust out with it.
Speaker 1: But not on him.
Speaker 2: I believe I see it.
Speaker 1: And having an experienced, veteran tight end who can catch the ball I e. Koseki in the fall is a fantastic thing for the Bengals offense. But you know, you talk about Jamar and Joe tied at the hip, and we've seen what the combination of a great quarterback and an in tune receiver, whether it be a tight end or a wide receiver, can do for an offense. We've watched it over and over again, not only here with the Bengals, but we saw it for years with Tom Brady and Gronk. We saw it in Kansas City with Kelsey in his prime and Patrick Mahomes. When you have players on your team that instinctively know what that other player is going to do, not just because they've practiced it, but they have this kind of mental telepathy together, and that's what Jamar and Joe seem to have. Don't you think.
Speaker 14: I would agree to that man with like a Davante Adams and.
Speaker 1: Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 14: Speaking of Aaron Rodgers, there's rumors running round but that he may end up in Pittsburgh. And how about the Steelers going out and to sign a dk Metcalf to a multi maayion dollar contract. So now they've got two good wide receivers. Well the season going into the season. Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: If Aaron Rodgers goes to the Steelers, we definitely want to keep Hendricksoner around because Aaron's a statue back there. I'm telling you he is, but he but he goes still throw the football.
Speaker 14: He had twenty eight touchdowns, thirty five hundred yards. I mean, Russell Wilson, what did he really do? I didn't see that guy I really do anything. But he's still in the mix. But this rumor's running rampant that possibly that Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 1: I think he's going to play, but Pittsburgh wouldn't be I'd be licking my chops if you're facing the Steelers and Aaron Rodgers. Believe me, he's not only old, he's immobile. I mean, Roethlisberger was immobile in his prime, but he was so damn big that you couldn't get him back. Aaron Rodgers. Aaron Rodgers doesn't have been Roethlisberger's body. So I don't know if that's a great move for the Steelers or not. Well, we'll wait, let's see. Okay, interesting, I'll tell you what we're talking about. Thirteen days away from opening day, and I've always already had some shows preempted, as you know, on the nightcaps, with some spring training games. What is yours says? So far? It's always incredibly early when you're talking about spring training and you're just deciding on who's going to make the final big league roster. But have you seen anything from the Reds that gives you any encouragement thirteen days out?
Speaker 14: Well, Matt McClain, it looks like he hasn't mister beats as being out. He's swinging the bat. Well, I haven't seen much out of some of the other guys. The pitching staff has been up and down, but it's spring training. A lot of a lot of the experts are thinking that the Reds might surprise some people the over.
Speaker 1: I think the over.
Speaker 14: Under is seventy nine. To deal with injuries and that I don't think the Reds don't have that power hitter. And you look at every team in Major League Baseball, they have a power hitter in the lineup, and I think the pitchers can get around that. They don't have that threat. From the games I've watched, I haven't seen anything that you know, has blown.
Speaker 1: Me away by Kelly. Yeah, I mean Ellie day La Cruz has come out smoking.
Speaker 14: Let's hope he uh pulls back the range a little bit so he'll be ready.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't want to. You know, in a way, it still your power in spring training when the games really don't count. You got that, right, you know, let's let's go back. Uh, you attended spring training when it was in Florida, right, you did that most Sarasota.
Speaker 14: I love well your plants well Tapa Tapa, plant City and Sarasota.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you, wild man, when you were going to spring training. Was that a Was there a player that you saw in spring training that came from literally out of nowhere that wound up making the club? Yeah? Oh yeah, ah, Chris Sabo. It will be the grand Marshal for the opening day parade this year. Old spots So was he was he a rookie then or second year? Yeah, he was just a yeah here comes take my called off. You know, he was still in the minor league system. Yeah.
Speaker 14: Yeah, but just the way he was playing. You know, he was playing the ball well, filling the ball well. And p Rose said, you know what, I want to put this guy on the team.
Speaker 1: So to this point you have seen no Chris Sabo yet in Red spring training. Say that again, to this point you have seen no Chris Sabo. Oh no, nosing to the top from nowhere? Okay, No, no, I have done. I think any Red span would agree with me. There, No, I have not. All right, you want to talk turny time since we're just on the we're in in the middle of March madness. We got conference turning front. We're starting tomorrow you see, and Xavier both hitting the conference trail and hopefully Xavier at this point. Over the weekend, Xavier was listed as the last team in by Joe Lonardi, the bracketologist who has a pretty good track record. But you think they have to win the Big East Tournament or to get in Xavier.
Speaker 14: The Musketeers need to probably win two games, and in this tournament. I don't think they have to win it. I they won what seventh Street yes season, winning seven in a row. They struggled a little bit yesterday. Anybody took the betting line and they had a case of the Google. They lost out. They to Xavier, but they won seven in a row. Big Easts. You know, it's a good conference. You know those uh, those people that picked the teams to play in the tournament, look at that. I think they if the Musketeers, who should win two, they're they're going to get in as or U see. A first game is against Oklahoma State. They lost to Oklahoma State last week. You see, might you see might beat them the second time around, but they're going nowhere and then and when we're out of the tournament, just stay home.
Speaker 1: There's no n I T bid. I don't want no n I T bid for the bear Cats.
Speaker 14: But they could win one. They might win one. That's part as they're not winning. They're not winning that tournament.
Speaker 1: The only team I ever got excited about being in the n I T and this was years ago. When the n i T had a little bit more clout than it does today, because I mean it's just so watered down with mediocre teams. My Vanderbilt Commodorees and think eighty nine or whatever won the n i T tournament, and I remember going to the airport in Nashville to meet him because I was a huge Fandy fan basketball fan. And the next year they were in the sweet sixteen. So sometimes the n i T can be a thing to build on. But this UC team needs an entire overhaul in my opinion, and I'm not an expert or a coach, I'm just an observer. They need an entire overhaul, and it starts at the top.
Speaker 14: Well, John Coynehan, the ad UC already said that that that wayde Miller will be back here, ye Wes west Miller. And if they if they decide they have a change of heart, I cost you ten million dollars to buy them out.
Speaker 1: They can't afford that, but they but they will if if nothing changes next year, I think he's out next year regardless. And Lesten, I think next year, I think next year he is on the hot sea. That that buyout, that buyout money is reduced in half next year if they let him go. Yes, you know what I mean, spit in the ocean. Yes, all right. Uh, let's see who do you like in the tournament? Do you do you have a team particularly that you think can make a run all the way to number one in the you know?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 14: You know you're I think it's going to come out. I'm gonna say this, it's going to come out of the SEC.
Speaker 2: Ye.
Speaker 14: One of those teams in the SEC is going to win the national title. That's what I could.
Speaker 1: I can't tell you. I don't think Kentucky has it. Maybe it could be Alburn, maybe it could be Alabama.
Speaker 14: Uh, I'm gonna say it's going to be the team from the from the SEC that's going to win the NC double title. Because the SEC is the toughest conference in basketball.
Speaker 1: Well, you know when when they weren't necessarily the toughest concert content conference in basketball college basketball? You remember the year that the SEC had three out of four teams in the final four, And now that wasn't with the NIL and the transfer portal. Then that was just the way it all worked out, and that was extremely exciting for somebody who, as I mentioned, followed Vanderbilt basketball, thus the SEC. But to see those conference teams battling each other and the brackets allowing three out of four teams, they're going to be thirteen to fourteen teams from the SEC and the damn thing wild man. So that's that's like fourteen teams out of sixty eight. So the odds are pretty good. The odds are pretty good there'll be an SEC team at least one in the final four. Anybody else come to mind? Though, as you look at the pretend maybe the.
Speaker 14: Duke maybe to Duke Blue Devils possibly uh huh, one they've had and maybe because tom Izzo knows how to get his guys ready for the tournament.
Speaker 1: Michigan State, you know, isn't that wild. It doesn't matter what the Spartans do the entire year, if they're even on the bubble and they get in, they're always a tough out because because of tom Izzo's time tested knowing how to prepare players for that biggest stage. That is that is an incredible, credible legacy. If you look at his career at Michigan State and see how many times they have advanced far into the tournament and they're always a threat. You're right, right, So that's what That's what I'm saying there. So what are you thinking. I'm thinking that there there's there's an upstarts team somewhere that's had a maybe a middling season, uh, that is going to make a run deep. There always is one. There's always a twelve that beats a five. You know, there's always a So when you're filling out your brackets and you're looking at the twelve five seeds, don't be so quick to pick chalk. There'll be a team there. There may be three SEC teams in the final four, and then one team nobody expected, just because because of the nature of that tournament it's one game and done or one game and go on. And on any given night in the Big Dance, there is a team that you don't expect that and and you know, and if they get that big win, say a twelve beats of five somewhere in the bracket, then that twelve goes on to the next round and they've got momentum at that point, they're on a roll, they're hot, they believe that they can win. So there will be one of those teams that makes it very far at least to the Elite eight. I guarantee you there'll be a twelve seed that makes the Elite eight, if not the final four. That's what I think. And I'm not gonna pick a team, but right think you think that's entirely plausible, right, I agree with you. Yes, happens all the time. It happens all the time, wild man. Thank you so much. Brother. It's always good to talk to you and hook up, especially if our interviews get on the air. Yeah, so I like that.
Speaker 14: Yeah, we do all that talk and then we get we get we get knocked out, you know.
Speaker 1: But that's that's live in the Big City. All right, brother, Thanks the Big City. Thank you so much. Soon all right, Gary, you got the wild Man with a hooda at the end, and that's about where we are at the end. Back to wrap up in just a moment on seven hundred w l W power Eeheart Radio.