Speaker 1: Waiting for encouder. What's that all about? Oh? Because I didn't start the thing. Hold on, stand by, it might not be ready. It's acting like it's not. So what's going on here?
Speaker 2: Thatt?
Speaker 1: They refresh this. I don't get it. It's not showing a picture. It looks like it's on, just not showing the picture. I guess I decided to drop the uh a thumbnail. That's weird. I might have to fix that as we go here. Hold on, let me check. Yeah, screwed up? All right? Let me add a thumbnail here real quick. Because I already did this and it didn't want to take it. So hopefully this doesn't knock you off. That'd be unfortunate. Maybe I should have scheduled it first. It takes time, I guess, for things to work here. Let's try that. It always helps to have a thumbnail there. It is hooray. All right, Well you see my goofy face there, But that's that's whatever. I think. We are good to go now. So there is a massive glitch over on FTJ. I had a scribbly face. I don't know if that happened everywhere, but it happened, you know. I asked they didn't even check the Rumble to see if it happened there. But I had a doctor good and I were all glitched out for the first few minutes of the show today, super creepy, looking like we were like we were the glitched out alien people. That's what it looked like. That's pretty messed up. Okay, So I don't have the YouTube link down here, So here's here's a couple of things I wanted to mention today because I didn't get a chance to wasn't the right time to do it earlier. I am on Strike two. There's actually like thirty on the channel together, but they fall off after a while. Strike two for that face for the mouth for something I said. Apparently it was hateful. So yeah, so I won't be on YouTube streaming for at least two weeks. And I'm sure they're going to try to find another thing with their software and smack me around with that one too. So there's that. I'm on YouTube. I mean, I'm not on YouTube. I'm on Rumble, Twitter and FTJ hopefully hopefully when AFTERGJ two, And this is just a quick quick one today. I think I don't know if that's going to be true.
Speaker 3: Or not.
Speaker 1: But let's go for it. And now smints to make is there anybody in the room yet? This is kind of important. Maybe I'll wait for a little bit for people to come in and then we'll talk about it. Yeah, let's see that. But let's have a little fun here. Mm hm. So I have a couple of things marked out here. Not that one, not that one.
Speaker 4: Where is it.
Speaker 1: That one's good? I want to see that one. That one's we know that one. I O number two. No, you gotta get under We'll do that. Why is it movie? It's not supposed to move.
Speaker 5: Bruh.
Speaker 3: Get there.
Speaker 1: Well, it doesn't matter. Let's get into messages here. I just wanted to come fastest video to make something.
Speaker 6: And Gary, Gary to the white man Black Americans.
Speaker 1: I guess like that's who's doing everything to everybody. It's always us. This is what happens when people are the same skin tone, but one of them wants to kill the other one, and they want to blame all their all of their crimes on the one that they look like, do not.
Speaker 6: Care about your government shut down? And Black Americans.
Speaker 7: Do not care about you taking away our ebt and our government and assistants because Black Americans.
Speaker 1: That's little red riding in the hood.
Speaker 8: Never all the.
Speaker 7: American government to take care of us and then feed us, because we never could.
Speaker 6: We were never able to depend on the government.
Speaker 2: You could depend on it. It seems like you're personally offended by it. I mean, you wouldn't be threatening to eat people if you weren't offended.
Speaker 1: Down and roast and eat you.
Speaker 4: I'm assuming you were depending on it.
Speaker 2: And it's no surprise because, according to Pew research, of all recipients of supplemental nutrition assistance are African Americans, six point six percent are mixed and twenty seven percent further our Hispanic America.
Speaker 1: Oh hold on, hold on, what did she say she was gonna do? Oh man, outside of the eggs man, this story is so far away.
Speaker 4: I'll eat my neighbors.
Speaker 1: I'll eat my neighbors. All right, Well, that was fun.
Speaker 2: Okay, So if you were to make it an even for each of those categories, that's about twelve.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we get it, we get it. Tunnel dwellers, there was a couple of cool things in here. I wanted to get to. Let's let's do it a lot of voider though, because that way it makes.
Speaker 3: For Is it too that you said I didn't kill it up too during the war.
Speaker 9: This guy, this guy, why do you ask me about Hitler? The Hitler's problem is now past tense.
Speaker 10: Now we are.
Speaker 9: Looking forward for the future generations and the future plan.
Speaker 3: We are no longer going back.
Speaker 9: To Hitler's You see, the war of Hitler, it was a different war than the war today. But I must make it absolutely truth. The reason why I chaste them from you can learn, was because of the Economyana was going to be bancraft. That's the reason why I chaste away to israelis you said you were friendly, Yes, because she used to give me very pot in the ten minute when I got to Israel.
Speaker 3: Changed completely when Israeli alliance to the ab Allians.
Speaker 9: I telled it from Israeli alliance because Israeli are criminals and that they are not trusted people. They don't the truths. They were taken to Palestine as if it is. And then they tell you Palestan became a state of Israel by force of arms given to them by Americans and the British.
Speaker 1: Is it true that you're saying, says he knew that Idioman was once close, once a close ally of Israel. In the nineteen sixties, he trained with the Israeli Army and received military support while rising through the ranks. After taking power in nineteen seventy one, Idiomin initially maintained strong ties with Israel, but by nineteen seventy two he changed course, aligning Uganda with Arab Nations and the Palestinian Palestine Liberation Organization and apparently with the have the Mexican Air Forces outside. Now look at this, This is a real person, suit Dan person there. This is what they call black and black violence everybody, But who's making it happen? This woman hair?
Speaker 7: You know, I didn't I.
Speaker 4: Didn't know how many love but you.
Speaker 8: Ain't knowing no.
Speaker 1: But yeah, we talked about this the other day.
Speaker 11: So why did he sail the Ocean Blue at fourteen ninety two?
Speaker 4: Because who is in la his fleet?
Speaker 11: Ships that were journeyed back and forth bringing passengers.
Speaker 8: Who are the passengers?
Speaker 12: Will get the passengers list to find out they're man athenis Is and d rhymes and mon diegos and scientists, you know, And bach I said, you name it, all of these names?
Speaker 1: Well might they bear were cryptos?
Speaker 13: If Christopher Columbus will on his Sephardi and Columbus.
Speaker 14: Kept sending letters to his son don diego all right, who was left behind. And in his memoirs and his letters he puts little Hebrew sayings.
Speaker 4: Such as the ra.
Speaker 11: With the help of God and so allah is to say, who is hauling?
Speaker 4: He's hauling a lot of passages.
Speaker 6: That you know, the history books say that.
Speaker 11: It was the Crown's jewels that paid for his trips and financing the ships.
Speaker 15: Is that true?
Speaker 13: No, The fact is that's yeah. I think you've read my not. You know, they say that quen Isabella.
Speaker 11: Sold her jewels, jewelry all right to finance Columbus voyages. She sold her jewels, her subjects, not her jewels, because the ones that really financed Cologne's voyages across the Atlantic were for Sephardic wealthy fellas of Signor San Bankin.
Speaker 16: And he again we have.
Speaker 8: It was it was jews.
Speaker 1: Go there, you go, there, you go. We knew that. Now here's something interesting. I don't this guy's a goofball, but this is interesting information.
Speaker 10: Venezuella has caught CIA agent. It's red handed Venezuelans, that's not special forces have captured the CIA that was applauding a false flag attack.
Speaker 1: What the hell did they cover up with that? I mean, that's not what is that off the coast.
Speaker 10: In Trinidad and toball. The CIA was planning on blowing up in American warship and blaming it on Venezuelanla.
Speaker 1: But to make thisbelievable, Wow, Wow, that's awfully way they of them to do that. Is it maybe because the CIA is just another arm of yeah, or that our government is actually more that than it is ever it then it's been American in the laste hundred and sixty years.
Speaker 10: Yeah, the US would have to blow it up from near Venezuela. Basically, the CIA was going to hijack Venezuelan beach defenses and fire it at an American warship.
Speaker 3: But here's the problem.
Speaker 10: The CIA agents were trying to kidnap Venezuelan troops or they would then take their uniforms and put them on and pretending to be a part of the military.
Speaker 1: See this is why Venezuela needs an Army Navy surplus door, so they could have just bottom.
Speaker 10: Then they would carry out the false flag attack, firing upon US warships.
Speaker 6: Allowing America.
Speaker 10: To respond, President Maduro claimed this was similar to the warship blown up.
Speaker 3: The USS Maine.
Speaker 6: This sparked the Spanish American War.
Speaker 10: This is one of the few times ever that a CIA has.
Speaker 6: Been caught red handed following for.
Speaker 3: The newest up.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that's cool.
Speaker 6: Interesting, It is the privilege to represent a situation.
Speaker 1: This is an old clip. But just let's just listen. Isn't she attractive?
Speaker 17: No communities worldwide, we banned content claiming Zions run the world or control the media. We banned content with harmful stereotypes about Jews, such as the claim.
Speaker 1: That Jews at Meta run by Jews, run.
Speaker 17: The world, or other major institutions. Our Hateful Conduct policy includes specific protections.
Speaker 18: For is race.
Speaker 2: So you have a leading role in the moderation of a platform on social media, and you use it to cover up that you have a leading role and moderation on that platform or ownership of that platform. What does the JNS on your podium stand for Jewish News Syndicate which was held in Jerusalem where you welcomed leading figures of news and tech. Okay, so I agree, there's absolutely no media consolidation, there's no power there's no monopoly.
Speaker 4: I agree, you guys have no power.
Speaker 2: Maybe with exception of Amazon and Amazon Web Services run by Andy Jossy and owned by Jeff Bezos, or Oracle run by Software Cats owned by Larry Ellison. Larry Ellison's son buying up something previously owned by National Amusements, which was run by the Redstone family, Paramount. He bought up Paramount with Sky Dance, Bob Backish, Warner Brothers, Discovery ran by David Zaslav. You have The New York Times, Meredith copd Levigne also controlled by the Sulzberger family through a special class of stock. You know Netflix, Ted Sarandos and Greg Peters. You also have Bob Iigers Disney. You have Matt mullenweg at Tumblr. Additionally, John Combe invented WhatsApp, but it was sold to and it's controlled by Facebook or metap platforms. So you have Adam Musseri and Instagram, Mark Zuckerberg owning.
Speaker 8: All of these.
Speaker 2: I agree, I see absolutely nothing in common with any of this.
Speaker 1: It is there, you go something to remind yourselves of, because.
Speaker 19: According to Franklin, England had ruinary economy to keep America from becoming too prosperous when he was.
Speaker 13: On the.
Speaker 20: Way.
Speaker 1: They Bank of England. Prior to the Rothschilds, this was in the hands of the Swasos. They're the ones who gave the initial loan to William of Orange to take on James the Second and in debt the the people to the bill that they could ever pay, and they only play of the interest since they lost. He lost his country in the process of fighting a battle with against James the Second. He didn't realize he was giving it up, or maybe he did. I don't know. I'm not in a dead man's head, but I do know that the outcome was the Cultish Saturn cult of banking is control over basically all of Europe not good. And what they found when they saw us getting a little too prosperous in their own country that they were still maintaining control over through the king because they owned him too, and he had stock or whatever type of interest in the Bank of England to keep him loyal, they changed things around for us England.
Speaker 21: The Bank of England said, how come America. The representatives of the Bank of England said, how come America's getting so rich? And Franklin sat in his autobiography recounts the story said, well, that's easy.
Speaker 15: In America.
Speaker 21: We create our own money and we own no interest to pay to know one. So the Bank of England said, oh, that's very interesting. So they immediately had passed through Parliament the Currency Act of seventeen sixty four.
Speaker 1: And what did the Currency Act do?
Speaker 21: It outlawed the creation of America's own money and may put America on the gold standard, made Americans pay taxes in gold or silver coin, which of course was very scarce in the American colonies in those days.
Speaker 16: So what was the result.
Speaker 21: It immediately plunged America into a deep depression. Franklin says that this depression and everyone in America.
Speaker 16: Is well aware.
Speaker 1: So that should have flagged a few things, a few flags that popped up in your head as far as how it relates to in parallels with present day. And I'm not talking about the gold aspect. I'm talking about a change and a the method in which that which makes what you have now and consider money, even though that's also fraud worthless, like that in forcing you into a different system, and what that will do to everybody, especially those who aren't favored. You're gonna lose everything, and they're going to swallow up all the rest of the real wealth in this country, meaning all your assets, all of your properties, just like that. And with the Patriot Act, technically gold and silver trade is considered potentially dangerous because it could be funding terrorism because they can't track it. So if you can track a transaction, e mails mean that you're funding terrorism, and funding terrorism can simply mean you're buying something from a neighbor, like bread or something food because you're hungry because of all the shit that's going on, and whether they do well. You know that guy wasn't in favor with the government. He's an enemy the state. That was a terrorist act. They can either execute you for insurrection or they can just take everything that the rest of your assets and let you starve.
Speaker 21: But the depression, who caused the depression, why it was caused just because England outlawed America just simply printed its own money, and that it was this Currency Act of seventeen sixty four that was really the root cause of the American Revolution because it caused so much unemployment and a terrible economic upheaval. And Franklin's quote is we could have endured a little tax on tea and other matters. But it was England's taking away our ability to create our own currency that was really the root cause of the revolution.
Speaker 1: And yet, and yet that was seventeen sixty four. By seventeen eighty nine, give or take, we've established the country. You had. Hamilton, the probably sexually groomed another Wayvey, a banking agent for Bank of England. They say, convincing Washington that the best idea would be to hand over the control of your country to a foreign entity. That same foreign entity to handle your currency for the first twenty years, the first twenty year charter. So after what Bank of Engel did to us in seventeen sixty four, by seventeen eighty nine, somehow everything was forgotten or they just it was they went headlong into stupidity. Halmington was a banking agent. He was a piece of crap. And that's why they make plays about them, because they they teach the liberal retards out there to love them. So that's what they do. We'll get into this one. Oh so yeah, let's look at this first tunnel dwelling weasels. Remember this is what uh, this is what just this Shabbad type is what Trump converted to or became. I don't know if he was ever anything else before that. I mean he went to a Jesuit school, so cryptos and then he became a Shabbad. So was he really doing anything different? Not really just formalities, I think. But you know, now that he is one of them, they could give him the silver crown King of the Dora. You know, he made all that stuff, all that, he became one of these twenty no better than a ton of old dwelling child killer. He just pushed the camera. It's a boy. He's fully dressed too, and he's got a beard. What a problem, mama. See how bold they are. They just don't give a ship instead of pushing around carp sip tied and their lives and their lives. Yeah, yeah, oh this one. And let me see who's watching? Look who's watching? Now? Five and five? The hell happened here? What is going on? Hello? We got more freaking ftj's kicking your asses guys?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: Red, Fred? What's up? Down? Doyer? Hello? Says work for paper money? Jewish bankers create from thin air, your government borrows it? Then, yes, that's right. Then they want you. They want them to borrow endlessly because that just puts us in a deeper, deeper enslavement. And when they decide to call in the debt, they can freaking emaciate everybody. Then forces you paid it back with interest, but actually you're not. You're only literally paying the interest though that that's the scheme of it. And tax is under threat of throwing you in a cage if you refuse pay your tithing to your master. We right, this is why we need to get off this idea that the things that they value and consider of wealth. I mean, what about whatever happened to the mark Mark's worth of work is worth of mark?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Why not get back to something that we can control. I mean, obviously that would have to be a complete an independent system from them, because you're not going to legislate that into being. They own everything, the own, they own the system. This is still spinning. This is do you know why? I gotta be ridiculous and a lot. Oh, okay, there it goes all right, We're good. Okay, Now let's get back over to well, I guess going to rubble. Okay, arch angels in the house except archangel and I'm only on here briefly, I said, but I don't know how that's gonna work out. Hopefully not too long. There you go, but there's a there's an announcement to make. Do I have to make it now with a lot of like four people in here. That's kind of lame. And wh why am I getting four people? Where's all the where's all the peeps? They don't care anymore. They think I'm just gonna say naughty words. Well, anyway, Monday I got the I got the message today, So Monday I'm going to be on Stutpieters, but it's pre recorded, so it's not gonna come out that day. I sent some hot sauce because I heard he liked hot sauce. I sent Brittany a book in mine and then she contacted me today and say, we got it. How's Monday sound? And she said, we'll figure out a topic on the way there. I'm like, oh, hopefully we can also talk about whatever comes up.
Speaker 15: You know.
Speaker 1: That'll see how that goes. I don't know if it's twenty minutes, I don't know, if it's an hour, I don't know what, but it's Monday, and hopefully that will help out. You know, getting the word out for the show so that there's more people watching than have been, so that we can get more people aware of doctor Glynden and Doctor Monzo and they can start benefiting from having better health because of it. And that would be a great positive, Honestly, that would be. That's what I'm looking toward and seeing it in that way, So hopefully that will happen. And heck, if if I for once can talk that long pauses like William Shatner and stumbling over things and forgetting words, if I can get past all that and I don't have any audio issues this time, then maybe I can utilize that say hey, you know, maybe people will like Jake Shields will have heard of it, and we can get some other traction going that way. You know, we'll see, we'll see what happens. But just uh, that's a thing. It's happening. So they say so, we say yeah, we ah where we have yeah, yeah, my house office has been in an entryway for a lot of things. It's it's just funny that works. So we're looking at the weird things you did not know about Ladini Impaler. The story of Vladi Empower all parts this one is really good. It's long, though, and I think we're gonna the eleven year old prince abused for six years? How Ottoman captivity forged Vlad the Impaler? Is this just those two? No? No, okay, okay, all right, So tomorrow, this is what I wanted to show you guys. Tomorrow, I have I have to look at the name Clayton Alexander Kuterry on two. I think it's two pm. I'll look at the message. I think it's two pm. Let's pour it out my face. I think it's two pm in Eastern so it would be like eleven am at my time. Yeah, and this is the guy and this is the one that I saw that I was like, oh wow, Okay, finally somebody's saying all the good things about but Gaddafi that need to be said. And the man needs to be credited as being a great leader and nationalist, a true a true leader of this people, of somebody who all the people benefit from them ruling and protecting them. Finally, it's working the way it's supposed to, you know, in that since a guy from Germany had it been that way really that I'm aware of in the in the world. But it seems like maybe Saidam was too. I don't know. I'm still looking into that.
Speaker 16: Gaddafi Libya had no electricity bills. Power was free for all. Loans came with zero interest.
Speaker 4: That's how nice. That's nice.
Speaker 16: Gifted sixty dollars to start a life.
Speaker 4: That sounds nice.
Speaker 16: And medical treatment were completely free, and literal thought rose from twenty five percent to over eighty percent. If you wanted a farm, the government gave you land see line of dog, even a house.
Speaker 1: To farm. What the what is this? What does the cult hate most? Your independence? They hate farming. They hate agriculture and our people, the Goths. And this is why the story of the Edda is so important, because you see the roots of this. When they came in with their higher minded reason and rationality, they called it the age of reason or what do they call it? Something like that. It was not not the same one that you're thinking of later on the rain. It was called the rain our e I g h and reign I mean the reign of reason under thor monogamy, a marriage, a family life, all the things that a cult of you know, fertility orgy aztic, incestuous. They were incestuous. I'm not making in this stuff up wal there was Banganel or High his mom and uh, I don't know if that was before, during or after Uh you know well, I mean if it was during the life of Wooden or after he was killed, I don't know, but that it was happening. It's it's mentioned in the Eda that they did that they had that strange relationship, and that's why Tamuz has that strange relationship, and that's why they and all the other stories that come out through Babylon, there's that carried over in there in their mythology of the instests us relationships. So when you catch that, you're probably looking back all the way to the five thousand year old story where that became part of their symbolism as to mark or identify themselves even if a different story was being spun to describe it. And yeah, anyway, they hate agriculture because that's what the Goss brought. They brought independence, taught people how to farm, They taught people the innovation of irrigation, and the plow. They forge a plow. And that's that's too much for somebody who wants to starve people when they find it necessary because they like to crush people's will, and then we find out later that that's how they started saying, you're going against God with your silly tower of Babbel here, that was all mythos and nonsense. Was it a tall structure? Perhaps? Did everybody that Gothic Thor had united under him worked together on the project, probably, which would have meant a lot of different types of people working together on a project. And would they have all been, you know, providing story, you know, stuff to store in there if it was in fact a grain silo of sorts you prevent famine. Yeah, probably, And that goes against their demon that they then called their god. But in reality, that's just them expressing their will through their what they see as the source of their power. They didn't have a concept of a god until the Goths either, so that was still on.
Speaker 16: Couldn't get treatment in Libya. The the government had paid over two thousand dollars in covered travel abroad.
Speaker 22: All I'm hearing is just reasons why the United States wanted to take him out, It's all I'm hearing.
Speaker 16: The gasoline costs just fourteen cents per leader buy a car. The government paid half unemployed after graduation. The state paid your average salary until you found a job. Oil profits were deposited directly into citizens bank account.
Speaker 1: What did you catch that last part? So he nationalized the oil. He didn't let foreign oldig wave Jews to come in like they've done. This is why they're fighting with Venezuela, and that's why they do all this other shit with the wrong rock all that. There's other there's many different reasons, but the main reason is to acquire the territory where all of the world's resources are, you know, most concentrated, so that they could control the rest of the world, not so that they can be you know, spooning it out like a soup kitchen. No, they're not here to help you. They're here to harm you. They want control over it, just just like they want to control over the food in the Eda in five thousand years ago, so that they can crush your will and force you into submission. So if they have all the things that you need for what you've become dependent on, at their control, they can charge whatever they want. They can make it scarce, they can put regulations against it, they can simply make it so that you can't have it, because in reality, they know that their money is fake, but they'll also have acquired all the true wealth of the world old, and with their technocracy in place, their technology of surveillance and punishment, there won't be a damn thing you can do about that. Their their control and their power will be secured as if it was magic, because if you think about technology and what it does, it would appear magic. As Arthur C. Clark would say, pretty messed up.
Speaker 16: Mothers who gave birth.
Speaker 1: But yeah, he nationalized the oil, meaning dividends came from the sales and it was deposited. You had an income just by being a Libyan. That's a what what ruler? I don't care what time period, what president in the United States history ever thought of doing that. They've had it better. They had it better than we ever knew as possible with a ruler who honestly cared about their his people to okay, this is how much I need to run the government. It's how much I need to you know, keep things going of infrastructure, and hey boom, everybody gets the cut of the rest. And he controlled the He controlled the oil for that reason, and it benefited everybody.
Speaker 16: Sey five thousand dollars bread forty loaves cost only fifteen cents and Lilia had zero debt with one hundred and fifty dollars in reserves now frozen.
Speaker 1: One hundred and fifty billion dollars in reserves now frozen globally. Yeah, we know where it is. It's in the hands of the oil, in the hands of their worst enemy.
Speaker 16: Kadafi also built the world's largest irrigation project to bringing water to the desert. A self reliant Africa was rising, and that is why he.
Speaker 8: Had to go.
Speaker 1: That's almost very Gothic in his in nature too, creating the the irrigation for all of Africa. That that would be a thor thing.
Speaker 8: Much wealth.
Speaker 22: And the crazy thing is is that we have that much wealth in America. However, every single day he gets siphoned off to Israel, to Ukraine, to the military industrial complex to kill in US and people. If we kept that wealth in America and used it to enable our American citizens, our brothers and sisters in America to prosper, we would have all of this and so much more.
Speaker 1: Tell you, yes, so he's gonna be on tomorrow, not Kadafi. You had a guy. It was really hard to get Kadafi to say yes or anything else. This, this mister fister created the system you're trying to escape. He says. This man didn't just get rich, he built the system you're trying to escape from. And yeah, if you talk about the health, that's even worse because that's a gleeful, ritualistic poisoning of the boy that happens every single day, keeping the misery up, keeping the energy low. In the late eighteen hundreds, John D. Rockefeller started with nothing, bullshit, bullshit, a bookkeeper making sense to day? Yeah, okay, well who was he tied in with? But he understood who was his father? A horse thief, which is, by the way, he can be hung for. And he was also literally a snake oil salesman his father. But he understood one thing most people never do. Control the source, control the outcome. This is like what there will be? Blood was kind of based off of, isn't it? John D. Rockefeller in Standard Oil. He founded Standard Oil, a company that once yeah that hum controlled over a ninety percent of the America's oil supply. Weird. He didn't chase money, He controlled the flow of the entirety. It's not all him, it's did Rochellees who gave him unlimited funding to make him into what he was. He mastered. Yeah, this is a little bit naive. It's missing a whole lot of the whodunits in who What's It's they were involved in it.
Speaker 23: So I have a nineteen forty film reel of Palestine that shows the Jewish National Funds director saying in plain clear terms that the plane was always ethnic.
Speaker 16: Cleansing go ahead, December nineteen forty.
Speaker 24: Amongst ourselves, it must be clear that there is no place for both peoples in this country. The only solution is errors Israel, or at least the west part of that Israel without Arabs. There is no room for a compromise on this point, and there is no other way but to transfer the Arabs from here to the neighboring countries, to to transfer them all except maybe for better him. That's us, no Jerusalem. We must not leave a single village, not a single tribe.
Speaker 16: There is no other way out.
Speaker 24: If the Atoms leave the country, it will be broad and wide open for us. And if the atom stay, the country will remain narrow and the miserable.
Speaker 23: The one things Zenis will do is try and set up a gotcha moment by asking what's the definition of key side, of course they're leading to the definition is intent an intent to wipe out a national group as a group, religious group.
Speaker 1: Et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 23: And it's specifically that word in intent that Zionists believe is some sort of gotcha moment, when the.
Speaker 25: Reality of it is is that it doesn't matter how much evidence of an intent there is, they won't accept it. That is the reality. There's no amount of evidence for g side that can get it through that.
Speaker 1: When this oh yeah, Mayor Village burn as they're jumping on these weird like moon boots, This is an Israel totally not in the culture. You know, sociopath sociopathy and a psychopathy are definitely not just part of their build no, definitely not part of their makeup at all.
Speaker 26: Okay, Doki, this is some sort of pilates or aerobics class in Israel, and these nice ladies are chanting Mayor Village Burr talking about Palestinian village was of course, if you thought the problem in Israel was just Benjamin and Yahoo and the far right wing l Cood Party, it's not. Unfortunately, it's the majority of Israeli citizens consumed by racism and genocidal inclinations. But on the other hand, look at those case hatred. Does a body good?
Speaker 3: Fuck Mary?
Speaker 1: And oh is this the one I said? Yes? This is fun all right, everybody? A little bit of levity. Squirrel a squirrel rescue out of a fireplace gone wrong. Fuck, don't pull put some teeth in anymore.
Speaker 6: Going on here?
Speaker 1: You know what happened, Yama? Can you?
Speaker 3: God?
Speaker 6: It's an exact squirrel.
Speaker 1: There you go. Squirrels going crazy? Anybody ever see this?
Speaker 27: Brock and I were raised with so many of the same values, like you work, But.
Speaker 1: How did he not do this on purpose? And how is this not there for people to find and do this with it? This is August twenty fifth, two thousand and eight, in Denver, two thousand and eight. Look at her jaw, his jaw.
Speaker 27: Shoulders hard for what you want in life, that your word is your bond, that you do what you say you're gonna do.
Speaker 1: Has that not a dude?
Speaker 28: My parents impressed on me the values that you work hard for what you want in life, that your word is your bond, and you do what you say and keep your promise.
Speaker 1: So that's eight years later, that you treat.
Speaker 27: People with dignity and respect, even if you don't know them, and even if you don't agree with them.
Speaker 1: So she's been taught, he's been taught to do the sucking in the lips thing, because when you when her mouth opens wide, she looks very judish. So she does this thing with their turns her lips aside and does this thing a lot. It's it's to cover the big gaping mouth, teeth and all that stuff. It just looks more rascular that you're.
Speaker 28: Treating people with the respect they thought and showed the values and morals in their daily life. That is a lesson that I continue to pass along to our son, and we need to pass those lessons on to the many generations to follow.
Speaker 1: When was the last time you had sex with old Trumpy? Maybe you could to get him out of the murder the rest of the world thoughts he has in his head.
Speaker 27: And Barack and I set out to build lives guided by these values and to pass them on to the next generation, because we want our children and all children in this nation to know that the only limits to the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work hard.
Speaker 15: For them, because.
Speaker 28: Because we we want our children in this nation to know that the only limit to your achievements is the strength of your dreams and your willingness to.
Speaker 6: Work for them.
Speaker 15: Brock and I were raised.
Speaker 1: With pretty close same writer, maybe, but still come on, oopsie, we know this story, but it's still still despicable. What the hell?
Speaker 6: So you could say, well, this is one bad apple.
Speaker 18: Okay, one Israeli official was here and he tried to rape some American kids. But the good thing is our justice system works and we got them.
Speaker 6: Wait not so fast.
Speaker 18: The Israeli born prosecutor overseeing the case probably let him go.
Speaker 6: I mean, that's what it looks like now.
Speaker 18: If he is a bad apple, why didn't she throw the book at him? I guess she's a bad apple too, Or better yet, maybe the Jews don't see it this way. Maybe the Jews will protect each other whether they're good or bad.
Speaker 6: You ever thought of that?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 18: They disgusting.
Speaker 5: Like any of us.
Speaker 1: Don't be an apologia apologist for this cult. Throw the same cloth they are raised in this. You don't understand how deep this goes and how how prevalent it is in their cult. Don't even call it a culture because they don't have one their cult. They they co opt culture because their imposters everywhere they go. They are not of anything except for what they've strung together from other people's ideas, thoughts, and achievements. But one thing is for sure, they are this very the very goddamn thing that you see in Frankism is Zionism and the very thing that you see in the Edda sorcery, witchcraft, if you want to call it that, poisoning people, torture, child murder, terrorizing everyone around them. That's what they are. That's what they do. They don't build, they don't do anything, and they love starving people. And that's what talk They talk about that in the attitude.
Speaker 18: But she's going to look out for him anyway, Why because he's Jewish, because he's Israel Jesus.
Speaker 6: Rarely that's called loyalty.
Speaker 18: Now, you could say that they don't all need to be bad apples if they're protecting each other, if they're looking out for each other, if their primary loyalty is to each other and not to America, that's a problem. That's a system, that's a network.
Speaker 1: Well that's the thing too. Do you what do you think what do you think is going to happen if you have a judge and you have one of these oys or one of the friends of the ois, are you are you going to prosecute? What if they're in the same Masonic word, They're not even allowed to. I mean this stretches out far beyond that, because when you get into the British edit and you realize that glenn Efo or Eve was of a Gothic ethnicity. She was a tall blonde and she was at one time a vestal of this serpent cult. That means that at the very core this serpent cult, even in the higher ranking of that sorcerers or sorcery what do you call the sorceresses, you know, inner circle, they weren't all the same ethnicity. So therefore this cult that we taught called Judaism isn't all one ethnicity. There's always been There's always been Gothic people working alongside them, Fridge in everything else you can think of. Was there a ship ton of Turk, yeah, because it was in Turkey. Was there a shit ton of Arab yeah, what later became you know, Muslim?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And there's there's another big point there is Judaism in Islam. Is there really much of a difference besides out on the surface, because how many times in history have they worked together for a common goal, which is to destroy the European Not there are so much to the Christians. It's more the European don't get it right out up in the Christianity thing because they don't stop to ask you when they see that you're white and not a Jew.
Speaker 18: Okay, it tells you something about how they operate in our country.
Speaker 6: And you've seen this over and over and over again.
Speaker 1: And the fact that they run every industry that matters, that has super influence on the way people think. This is a problem.
Speaker 6: Jews will look out for each other.
Speaker 18: They become very powerful, and then they help their own kind to get into power, and.
Speaker 1: They don't care about their immortal behavior. That's the That's the thing. Other people would shun someone in their group and disown them and say this person does not represent who we are and write them off. That's not what they do because that's actually encouraged. Otherwise, you're a feel y'all. I literally pronounce it, and that's a dirty word that makes you hated by other Jews when you're not a crooked piece of shit. A share.
Speaker 18: If one Jew becomes rich, he shares the wealth and the power with his friends and family.
Speaker 6: If one Jew's in a position to help another.
Speaker 1: And they know that's powerful. That's why they don't want generational wealth because then the tides could turn some day when people realize what's going on. Plus they have generational wealth, That's why they're destroying that ability. That's why the taxation occurs. That's why the central big digital currency will have a hand in making sure that you have nothing that you can pass down. You own nothing and be happy. Well, hook someone's going to own everything in the.
Speaker 18: Legal system, in the music industry, in business on Wall Street.
Speaker 6: They're going to do it.
Speaker 18: They will give them favor, they will give them patronage. Now understand that if any other group did this, it would be a civil rights violation.
Speaker 1: If it's been done every every day for a couple hundred years, and even before that, because they were here then too, with the slave trade and all that crap. And they were here as we know with freaking Columbus where they were Hernan Cortez. These are all cryptos and they've been they've been abusing that a long time. And whatever laws they set up, trust me, you're not going to get a fair shake with. They're gonna get off with nothing and whatever they favor in their system of destroying the European man's society. Those people are going to get off so that they can go and commit more crimes as well, so that it creates a panic, a frustration, and they're hoping themselves a resistance to it. That's why you're getting all of this information blasted at you about how many crimes a person had committed it before they two children, Two children already have had their heads cut off by psychopathic people. When was a woman who murdered a child and was holding its head in the air. And then another one raped and killed a little girl and cut off her head, and the father just died because of that's what you do, if your father, and that happens to you, your daughter, that's what happens. You just die if you're if you're if you're insane. But they want us to know about it, and they're the ones allowing it to happen, they're enabling it. These people didn't just one day up and decide they had a long history of being criminals and violent ones. If you were one of those people, you've been locked away in for a shot, and you never would have seen led a day, and you've been fucking probably beaten every day while you're in prison by guards for Christ's sake. But double standard, and the blacks know it, and they're taking advantage of it, the ones who are the most opportunistic and dirty. Just you know, it's a parasite gives you, gives it gives other people that it affects its own thoughts and behaviors and personality. So there you have it.
Speaker 18: White person was going, hey, listen, I'm gonna help you out because you're white.
Speaker 6: Could you imagine the outrage? Could you imagine?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But why why Hey, morality should see other morality and help out morality. Nobility should help out nobility. Good behavior should be okay, rewarded, you know. But when you're helping the lowest of the little child predator criminal killers do whatever they want, that's a whole different thing. It's a whole different thing. It's not it's not something to compare us.
Speaker 18: Attorney who was white said to a white sex criminal, hey, listen, man, I'm gonna cut your break because you're a white guy. Because you're white, and I like you, and I'm gonna look out for even though you're a perfect I'm gonna look out for you because you're white. I'm not gonna turn you over to all these to all these Blacks and Jews and Muslims. You're white, I'm gonna that's illegal. It's illegal. That is literally illegal. You would go to jail for that if you did that in a job interview.
Speaker 1: I think I think Nick is being a little insensitive to the six gre million that they've suffered.
Speaker 18: If you did that in college admissions. Listen, buddy, I'm gonna cut your brake. Your last name is Jefferson, your last name is Hamilton.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna let you in.
Speaker 1: Hamilton was a Jew douchebag. Just yeah, watch out.
Speaker 16: You're one of us.
Speaker 6: You'd go to jail for that.
Speaker 18: It would be a civil rights violation. So you could say, well, this is one bad apple. Okay, one Israeli official was here and he tried to rape some American kids.
Speaker 6: But the good thing is our justice system.
Speaker 1: No wait, okay, it did recycle. That's just one comes.
Speaker 29: The first to go into military units. She'll be trained in containment and combat of classified, including irradiated classified, with possibility of classified airborne, classified flesh eating, classified pleasure, or all of the above. In such event as classified viewing, classified escape, are released, or otherwise become uncontrollable. Air Force units may also be directed to combat said classified due to their enormous size and other worldly strengths. Should event occur in urban areas, Jesus, Jesus, that's classified farts surpassing our darkest nightmares should cattle these exceed classified body disposal actions shall be holded and associated resources shall be reallocated to classify it underground.
Speaker 1: Classify Oh, underground. Yeah, they're okay, that's the first. That's a good key word there. Oh you mean the weasels that we safe in their tunnels as they are destroying the surface of the earth. Awesome, Okay. And those tunnels will probably also have troops in them. And to mention that, I mean, when you think tunnels, the tunnels are passageways that connect things. There's full on cities, probably bigger pull on fucking states underneath states for all you know. And the horrors that occurred down there, maybe that's what they meant by as above, so below, maybe don't look at the sky, ass sho, look at the surface of the earth and then beneath it protected.
Speaker 29: A new Bill of Right shall be drafted and approved by Classified. Having now reviewed the bill, I asked you to please cast your boats first.
Speaker 1: Cast your votes for what all you said was classified, asshole. Here's a bunch of Jews having a pig roast, I mean a deer roast. There you go, there you go, fuck you, asshole. I wasn't doing yellows somebody for making a fire in the woods. But but they're burning a corpse of a deer that didn't evens you know, prepare correctly. And there are a bunch of Jews. Then something's up and then and then instead of talking, it should have been you know, spring gun. But whatever.
Speaker 4: In the Munsey boyology is going on.
Speaker 7: This man just found a pack of the monkey boys in the woods in the new Swear sector of a Munsey land burning a deer on a pallet.
Speaker 3: Yo, literally in the entire deer, y'all.
Speaker 4: I cannot make this up.
Speaker 7: This man sees smoke coming from the back of his house, went back there and literally seeing a mob of a monkey boys burning a deer on top of a palette that you were seeing in the warehouse. The deer has things while his whole body, stomach's eye in the new swearan.
Speaker 3: Ritual is going on back here.
Speaker 7: So this is why you guys want to own all the property in monkey Land too, Benison in the woods in the backyard, what in the mussey Land barbecue is going on? Career, my monkey boy's got a man. I had no idea what to make of. This makes close sense to me. Somebody got explain immediately when he came up to ya, what's going on here, y'all?
Speaker 9: But to some explaining, because who's not got.
Speaker 12: To tell me?
Speaker 7: You just found a deal on top of his warehouse already was thinking throughout his body already, and he decided to crowd around me and do some type of I don't know what's going on, you explained to me, all right.
Speaker 1: And sorry we had to listen to all that. But ah see they were festive. They even they even decorated for the for the holidays. See, these people were so bad. One of the first things Nazis did was band freemasonry. And this kind of goes back to our story or our talk, I should say with Davis, right, Davis, so what do you think the the the interest in the occultialist for them? And my answer to that is they're trying to understand what those who were trying to murder them all were, how they thought. And yeah, the Tulli Society that was more of a nationalistic type of you got to look at the thing from different perspectives, and it's not if there's artifacts that we're going to expose the truth of history, or if there were artifacts of some other nature that may have given them an edge or advantage. I think there was a race for those things to keep them away from the Jews personally or the Jews with armies, which would be America in Britain. But I mean, we can go into the Tully Society next show. I just don't have time for her now. I think that might be a good idea to do that tomorrow. I have a guest, so we'll do it some other time. Why am I missing where I was? Just that? That's not it?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 25: Sure?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay? Yes, And the fact that they banned the Cabbalistic should tell you that they weren't Cobbalists and they weren't luring cobbolists, and they certainly weren't freemasons. So there's all that. What's this? Oh yeah, that's awful. Yeah, I've seen that. Oh here's an interesting picture I don't want to hear to know youself. Years ago and now it's on the face years ago, a photo of Bill and Hillary Clinton surface, taken at the exact moment when Hillary was glitching, exposing her true appearance. I don't know how true this is, but it looks cool. There you go, demons. This guy's an asshole too. Yeah yeah, oh wait, look we have little lumor again. Yeah, this is interesting.
Speaker 5: If you go to China, they're piloting it a few years ago in j so I looked over the ease. If you go to shan Jena back in twenty seventeen, they already have precognition cameras, so want in shan Jin they would immediately detect that and send you a notification and they would get your money from your what they called eachat account. They used too many apps, each at allocating so you can ask if you can you got your money directly from your account. This is years ago, so this is not like some sort of conspiracy theory. It's not something that's gonna happen in ten years into the future. This has happened in pre Corona in China, and so this system in China that exists, it's extremely advanced. They can detect if it's a man or a woman. They can detect they can get your gauge, they can detect what kind of car model it is, who the manufacturer is. This is a sort of technology that we'll see in all these dystopian sort of films and whatever. And people keep putting off and thinking that this is something that's gonna happen to the lead or if my kid's lifetime or my grandkids. It's already here, and if this gets implemented anywhere, especially in a Western nation, it's not going away. Israel is already talking about the Fourth daw. Then they're gonna be going to purpees and they're gonna ask if you're gay. They're gonna be asking if you hate three pieces this week, he is unhealthy. If you buy certain books and certain countries, your country doesn't like to all loose points to the social preds courts system. So this is already the reality of the world. In certain places, and we need to be aware of that.
Speaker 3: If you don't want that, or if we do.
Speaker 5: And to be perfectly honest, anybody wants his vaccine passports. It's a mis normal. It's total control. Everything you do or don't do will be calculated to the point where if they can detect your GPS signe if you have a phone on you, they can detect who you're hanging out with. Oh, you're hanging out with somebody that said something bad nine years.
Speaker 3: Ago on wave.
Speaker 5: Okay, they have Chinese equivalent to Facebook or something like that. Right, Oh, you use two points. Oh you bought Japanese books, You use five hoots? You don't like japan. This is what is going to come up.
Speaker 17: Here, because it's already there, and we're doing that a little bit with contact tracing for COVID, aren't we, so that they can see where.
Speaker 5: You're at and who you're with. This is what reality is, is that the technology that seesus has and all these big tech corporations they already know where you are. It's just that they don't want to shock the system too much and admit that they have of it. Edwardstone revealed all this back in twenty thirteen.
Speaker 6: You've led the Hong Kong.
Speaker 5: They wouldn't keep them there. So now he's in Russia. But the NSA has all of your information, you know, your Google searches from like February ninety, two thousand and four and the bunker and call up help me, Rundo, right right, They have all this information, but they don't like in the US they have the Fourth Amendment.
Speaker 30: They can't.
Speaker 1: They're not on the track you've forever if you go there, you go, Yeah, the Fourth Amendment. Yeah, how'd that work out?
Speaker 29: Terry?
Speaker 1: In the world, Mike, and when I Mica and when I.
Speaker 2: The country will see the first thing I see to see the first gay president or the first.
Speaker 15: Woman president Obama.
Speaker 3: So let's just.
Speaker 16: Stop down, got it?
Speaker 6: You know, Michelle, I'm sorry, she's a one transgender.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, is that anything scared?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 1: Uh, well, he's talking to bear grills right now.
Speaker 8: One my mind.
Speaker 16: When Michelle's man, one my mind. When Michelle's man hold hands, it's like a whole new world for me just walking.
Speaker 31: Uh, you are being a role model for dealing with a child that's transgender, and that's you know that warm my heart? Particularly as a black man, you know, would you care to share that journey of.
Speaker 1: Well, well, she could have easily have been saying him as a black man, but that doesn't explain the cock, and that could just be one heavy floppy Uh what flap there? I guess I don't uh, you know, all right? One more than we move away, two more than we're moving on.
Speaker 32: They're basically their religion is to have their body become inhabited by fevers.
Speaker 2: That's what it is.
Speaker 8: I've read it.
Speaker 5: Okay, Dude's all document, just hidden coded language.
Speaker 16: Pearls represented the secret. You know this.
Speaker 1: You have all the money, You could have anything you want. How about an ugly bud ass ugly wife? Dude, wife dude, Yeah, you heard me right at mystery.
Speaker 32: It's the hidden gems, the secret sauce, secret teaching of all ages, the secret doctrine, the secret societies.
Speaker 1: They have a lot of secrets. Well, it's hiding in plain sight if you have eyes to see.
Speaker 5: It, it's right there in front of you.
Speaker 1: What is up, dude? What are you looking at?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 1: It's not a man or a woman. Come on, that's not that hard.
Speaker 16: Obviously, this person resembles Aleister Crowley, so probably some kind of relation there. They're all kind of related to someone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, Barbara Pearce's mother was in one of those little orgies with with Alisair Crowley, and.
Speaker 21: At the end of the day we got some kind of special bloodlin and that they're preserving sindrogeny, which means there's a controlled breeding program.
Speaker 8: They don't reproduce normally.
Speaker 16: It's control reproduction, you would improve.
Speaker 8: Or their beliefs.
Speaker 1: Yes, firm and an egg and synthetic biology and whatever is going on.
Speaker 15: I seem to be enjoying it all.
Speaker 16: First, ladies, that they are Drawnking Estouf the Masons, right.
Speaker 15: That's pretty A lot of people will say, oh, come.
Speaker 3: On, man, that's just a nasty old woman.
Speaker 6: It's a nasty old man, all right, come on, and it's a sea fair.
Speaker 1: Don't tell anybody. Let's keep the studio between you and me, because it's just Cheatingstrian.
Speaker 16: They're basically they're.
Speaker 1: You know, you'd think yes it demons or aliens would like to play around in both roles and also convince other people that that's normal so that they would cut off their genitalia for their amusement.
Speaker 32: In nineteen forty two, there were one hundred and ten thousand Japanese American citizens and good standing, law abiding people who were thrown into a tournament camps simply because their parents were born in the wrong country.
Speaker 4: That's all they did wrong.
Speaker 32: They had no right to a lawyer, no right to a fair trial, no right to a jury of their peers, no right to do process of any kind.
Speaker 4: The only right they had right this way.
Speaker 32: Into the internment camps. Just when these American citizens needed.
Speaker 1: Their their businesses and property confiscated, were left to rust on the vine, so that they were destroyed because they were able to attend to them the most.
Speaker 32: Their government suck them away and right rights if someone can take them away their privileges. That's all we've ever had in this country is a bill of temporary privileges that if you read the news even badly, you know that every year.
Speaker 1: The lists gets shorter and shorter and shorter.
Speaker 4: In nineteen forty.
Speaker 1: Two, Thanks George, that's this, okay.
Speaker 30: So what we're saying at the moment is about approximately one meter of new point clock coming out. As you can see when it goes through the machine on my colonic appointment, you can start to see the bits of rope in between the bits of the nupoid pluk where you can see the proper parasite body that was up to a meter long. And that is the first time that I have done a parasite plan, so I expected to see great results this idea that day four of the cleans it's normally recommended in day four and day ten.
Speaker 6: That felt amazing.
Speaker 30: Now what you can see.
Speaker 1: Right now is that tube her ass.
Speaker 17: It's about another three.
Speaker 30: To four meters of this coming out at the moment, which is a game the mucoid plark that houses the parasites, which are also taking the nutrients from my body. So after this, I expect to taking nutrients a lot better now that these will be coming out.
Speaker 13: Now.
Speaker 30: The yellow bits that you can see that are coming out now is also bright levels of toxic load that my body was housed in between those.
Speaker 15: They could have been stuck in there from a potential.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so coold what they call it col and cool and hydrotherapy. Anyway, I want to get that shit out of you. Literally. There's another one for you if you weren't GROSSI if.
Speaker 20: You're on a fast and you're fasting and you're you're you're on a diet. If you get a headache, you got the headache because the worms are all pe trying to get you to eat something else, but trying to make you sick. So you'll get off of what you're doing and start eating. So you take some argentina orthanine, and a matter of twenty minute, if the headache's gone, you've neutralized the worm urin, and you know that you're loading.
Speaker 1: All children that.
Speaker 20: Have little tiny pimples on the backs of their arms, or little tiny pimples here on the edges of their.
Speaker 16: Cheeks have five varieties of the critters in them.
Speaker 15: Five varieties.
Speaker 20: It's time to be worm and it's time to get them out.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 20: What I found out was is that vibration and frequency is everything.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure Tesla said that, buddy, It is literally everything.
Speaker 20: If you take an aspirin changes the way you vibrate, and so it walks the nerves so that you can't feel pain. If you take deworming programs, you change your vibration, and you change your vibration so dramatically that the worms with parasites either have to get out of you. This is no longer a good home or they die in you and then your lungs, in your liver and all that stuff.
Speaker 4: Handle it and you do it with water.
Speaker 20: And out of all of this, I handled my cancer, my stomach and esophagus cancer, which is a terminal problem. I am the only that I know survivor of stomach and esophagus cancer in this nation. I'm the only one that I know. You've got a lot of worms if you're on a fast.
Speaker 24: And you're.
Speaker 1: And notice how he kind of can join the idea of parasites and cancer, because sometimes that's what it is. This is so cool. Okay, one more. Yeah, I never tried it, but it looks good. Contrangessions of a drunk egg soldier. Are we doing this? We're doing this?
Speaker 15: Do you know why I am? I speak on behalf of the Jewish people?
Speaker 1: You look like somebody who speaks on behalf the Jewish people. Disheveled, probably dirty, having bass, can't keep your eyes open, crusties, trifle of lace. Yeah, yeah, that sounds about right. Have you held of is now?
Speaker 25: You have?
Speaker 21: Well?
Speaker 15: I hope you held only good.
Speaker 1: Things, otherwise we kill you.
Speaker 20: Well.
Speaker 33: In Isla believe in shooting ourselves in the food we don't waste any time.
Speaker 15: We do exactly everything upside down, because.
Speaker 1: That's where inversion, ah, we can.
Speaker 15: Be special God's chosen people.
Speaker 33: Another thing is after we shoot ourselves in the foot, we blame the Palestinians, because to blame the Palestinians is a very special honor.
Speaker 15: That only we get to do.
Speaker 33: Do you ever get to blame Palestinians for what you do in your cards? It's much easier to go through life that way. To ask me, especially when we are the biggest criminals in the world. Do you remember when we bound King David Hotel a long time ago?
Speaker 15: No good, forget about that. Remember what we did to the flotilla to Gaza. You don't good? Good, stay ignorant. It's good for us.
Speaker 33: And if you have full leftist have dare you being educated and know what's going on?
Speaker 1: Do you know why? I feel like this is part gonna be the conversation I had with Stu on Monday. I'm not saying which one too, I'm just saying, oh this, okay, I told this one's weird man, all right? Just look at it is that I found the picture I was someone in the I think it was actually no I know who it was.
Speaker 6: It was.
Speaker 1: It was David. We were having that conversation again.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 1: Because she she came up in conversation. So there's lower Lumer says Masad agent Larry Lumer became motherfucker controlled opposition or massad testicle force controlled opposition infiltrator lower lumoor. Wow, look at that. There's nothing, says uh gay like herpies on the face. Look at nose? Well, timelook. Look she killed U vanilla ice and then smiled about it. I just found him like this, I swear, but ugh, you remember kids. Nick Fuentes said she's so hot and started having a meltdown. He was having a grew up in moment. Let's see, let's see if we can find that. Let's see, let's think we can get a let's go for videos. Oh, that's this is two early. This is too, it was years ago. This is about something else that's happened. Well maybe not. Let's see. Let's see what it says.
Speaker 4: Ah, that's no.
Speaker 1: Do I have do I get to have audio?
Speaker 18: Or what campaign is listening? Someone is heating my advice. They brought back Corey Lewandowski from sixteen Laura.
Speaker 6: Lumer shows up and Laura Lumer.
Speaker 18: Supports white nationalists and white identities.
Speaker 1: Are you crazy?
Speaker 4: Harrians?
Speaker 6: She's been a friend of mine for arians.
Speaker 1: She's a fucking Jew, dude.
Speaker 18: She hates everybody, and she has talked about white genocide consistently.
Speaker 1: She would Yes, she's talked about it in favor, right she remember she's the helpless Jude.
Speaker 6: Is that Ceville? She defended me for a long time, and he has turned this whole week.
Speaker 18: Wall to wall media coverage about immigration rather than abortion or brat or whatever.
Speaker 6: It's perfect.
Speaker 29: Republican.
Speaker 34: This is far right online personality Laura lumera and recently she's been closing them to Trump. She Lwana was playing with them to the presidential debate. She joined him the day after the debate at events commemorating nine to eleven in New York and Pennsylvania, even though she's a nine eleven conspiracy theorist, and her presence on Trump campaign trails were these questions from both Democrats and Republicans because of her related racism, hatred and the long story.
Speaker 1: Of finally somewhat in the campaign is yep, but not mentioned the fact that she's a lying Jew. Why not do that. Why does no Vady do that? He was being interviewed, is what I saw, And he was sitting down and he was having a Googoo moment over if I right, Nazi nick fluents. But see, you know what I mean, It's like, who the hell writes this bullshit? The words that they use are It's very ova liked everything about the media, obviously, but even the people that are the little minions who are having their own channels and pretending to be independent, people who just happened to have people paying attention to pop up in Google searches. These people are all fucking part of their same system. They're all they're all the media hand of the Jew And that's it's just disgusting to look at. It's a very disgusting to look at any media. You're talking about it, am I fucking the whole time, son of a fuck? Sorry, supposed to be on second second one. I didn't realize that was happening the whole time. Jesus fucking Christ. The whole time we were looking at that, and you're looking at me. See, I fucking I need other people. I can't fucking do this shit anymore. I'm getting so pissed off every fucking time I do something. Sabotage, sabotage, sabotage. Fuck this shit.
Speaker 8: If that's their goal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, is the president of the tech Ron Jewish Committee.
Speaker 5: In Iran, we have complete freedom to carry out our religious duties.
Speaker 22: You know what's funny. In Israel, only Jewish people have the right to carry out their religious duties.
Speaker 6: There's a lot more religious diversity. What the fuck is that Isfahan alone? There can'tnadogues used.
Speaker 16: To live York City.
Speaker 4: One thing he values in Iran, he says, is the absence of anti Semitism. I feel they're here than probably United the States.
Speaker 22: It's almost like the Western media has lied to us for over thirty years.
Speaker 18: Is the head of Isfahan's Jewish community, and he says, we consider ourselves Iranian Jews, not Israeli Jews.
Speaker 22: I cannot leave. We knowell this highlights so to be very careful about our language and realize that talking about the Israeli government is different than talking about Jews.
Speaker 6: It is an elected member of Iran's parliaments.
Speaker 22: Magizine.
Speaker 9: Based on the interest, we will we's enemy on my county.
Speaker 4: That will send through what we thought you knew that's just.
Speaker 8: Who wants to kill.
Speaker 1: Its a good thing. So all that time, I don't know how long did you guys see this?
Speaker 35: Maye Kanye West is an example of somebody who is struggling with demon possession who's fighting it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 35: So like a lot of the celebrities, the reason why I have to kill somebody is because that creates such a trauma hole. And same thing with why they have to molest children and do these terrible things. It creates such a trauma hole in the person's mind. They're like, I can't believe I just did that that Instantly they're out, Like the demon if it wants to go in and out with that person, it's like boom, it's them or the demon's access. They want you to kill someone that you love, it has to be someone you love, like Kanye West, like originally, like he admitted it, he sacrificed his mom.
Speaker 6: My MoMA was sacrificing.
Speaker 35: He sacrifices his mother. That's part of a safe and ritual. You have to create trauma. And so you have to understand how hypnosis works too.
Speaker 4: Because this is a part of it.
Speaker 35: Because if you believe that was something he just said, you believe that to be very chea. I believe that he was involved in a ritual involvement of ritual set because they're all involved in that, all the celebrities do.
Speaker 3: That his song.
Speaker 6: How would a lot of people come up missing.
Speaker 35: Like they all have somebody close than it has to die.
Speaker 4: So when you're talking about people like Diddy, oh.
Speaker 35: Yeah, absolutely, they all they all have done participated in ritual sacrifices and so like you have to Okay, So like that, there's.
Speaker 1: A there's deflection here because he's saying things he's not one hundred percent should because he nobody's telling him these things. These are based on uh insinuations. But of course it's true. But the fact that he's saying it as if it's a matter of fact to someone else instead of saying it spected to speculatively, like obviously this seems like this is what's av He's not doing that, and that's a little bit uncool. It's a little uncool.
Speaker 35: Turning factor on whether you can be hypnotized or not. Okay, it comes down to have you had trauma in your life.
Speaker 19: The more trauma, the more.
Speaker 35: You are hypnotizable. Okay, and himans just won't tell you this, but this is the fact is how it works. Like and so they want all that. That's why they put the stuff in the media.
Speaker 1: All the time and they oh, he talks it stuff.
Speaker 35: There's make it easy for criminals. But then they like tell you it's illegal if you do this, and then it's like but they can do it, and they want to create you.
Speaker 1: Talk about hypnotism, then you just completely trilled off.
Speaker 35: Environments where it creates more trauma because the more there's trauma, the more they can control you. The more witchcraft works, the more demons can influence you, the more trauma person has, you are susceptible to hypnosis, right, yes, yeah, Well because when the brain has experienced trauma, what happens is your mind will shut off a part of your brain and say I am never going to go to that folder there ever, okay, And so there's a part of your brain that is unaccessible.
Speaker 19: In fact, a lot of people I pray for it.
Speaker 35: They get healing and afterwards they start remembering things and they actually become smarter. They literally become a more intelligent because they can use.
Speaker 19: All of their brain. They don't realize.
Speaker 35: The mind is cut off because there's a trauma in there and your cognitive mindsets. We are not going anywhere near that part of the brain.
Speaker 1: You're letting the energy flow better in your mind. It's not a fucking the brain is just a processor, dude, it's nowhere. This is why people have what they call undealt with childhood trauma exactly.
Speaker 8: They don't access they don't.
Speaker 1: It's not a material thing that you're talking about.
Speaker 19: Talk about it, yep.
Speaker 35: And then as a hypnosis person, if they have that sleep, you're out, Like dude, it's like that. And when you're in that state, demon comes in.
Speaker 8: And like this horrific sinking. Feeling like that makes me hurt for.
Speaker 1: You, it does. I feel bad for him.
Speaker 35: I feel terrible for him actually, so like you know, he doesn't he's fighting this.
Speaker 1: I feel terrible for multi millionaires so much all the time. I cry in my discount pillow because that's what I could afford. Fucking bitches, And he's not recognizing you.
Speaker 3: You have to.
Speaker 1: You have to because you're you're you're the demon eraser over here, nice name retard.
Speaker 35: How the demons are working?
Speaker 1: Well, I guess what am I saying? I'm ball busters. He's demon erasers. I mean, I can't really say too much.
Speaker 35: Kanye West is an example of somebody who is struggling with demon possession.
Speaker 1: There's a hat. Okay, so four o'clock, I got about an hour. Let's drop down one of these guys. And sorry, I wasn't I didn't know you were looking at me the whole time. You get on talking, you're handling things. There's I have one monitor and so whatever the fuck is in front of my face, so if I'm looking at it, I don't know that this scene didn't change. I don't know that this scene didn't change. I didn't know that this scene didn't change. I didn't know that this scene didn't change. This is why you need some of the fucking person here. So let's do this. Well, that's kind of long. Let's start off with the stupid one nine minutes little intro.
Speaker 19: Many of us are familiar with the stories about I hate it already Kula and vampires sold his bloody, thirsty beans that see the out humans two feet on at any cost. Did you know that the stories about Dracula may have been inspired by a real person.
Speaker 8: It's true.
Speaker 19: Back in the fifteenth century, there was a prince in Europe whose actions were so atrocious and many historians believe he might have been the inspiration for Dracula, and thus Vampire.
Speaker 1: Might have this blood thirsty way, retarded Lady.
Speaker 19: Impaler frightened most of Europe with his gruesome methods and fierce facts. Welcome back to nutty history. Join us as we take a look at the man who may have inspired monsters, Lady Impaler, the real life Dracula, and some of the weird facts about him.
Speaker 1: They got bad.
Speaker 19: Tepish born in fourteen thirty one in Siga Soda, Transylvania now modern day Romania, was the three time Friends of Walakia. He had the cruelest fun methods for his enemies, and this is what gained him notoriety and widespread fear in fifteenth century Europe. Black came from a family of nobles and was the second of four brothers. His father was named Blat, the second Dracool. At the time, Dracool roughly translated to dragon. His father chose his surname after he joined the Order of the Dragon, a Christian group that was against the Ottoman Empire's control of Europe.
Speaker 1: Right Christian against Ottoman Muslim motherfuckers, and they are well known child diddlers.
Speaker 19: From the word Drakool would translate to devil, giving Blat tepish.
Speaker 1: That's why did he's a diddler, right? The diddler did? Why did he change his name from puff Daddy.
Speaker 19: Son of the dragon name or the son of the devil. His official title was Flat the third or Voivide of Wilakia. Interestingly, Lad was a prince three separate times between fourteen forty eight and his death in fourteen seventy six at the age of forty five. His father took over rule of the Kingdom of Willakia in modern day South Romania in fourteen thirty six. Prior to his father becoming ruler, Lad and his younger brother Radu were held as hostages by the Ottoman Empire. In fourteen forty two, Sultan You're at the second invited Lad, his brother Radhu, and his father's lad Drakoul to stay with him at Gallipoli. Their father agreed, but as the three reached the entrance gates, they were met by an army that tied them up. Blat, aged fourteen, and Radu, aged seven, didn't speak or understand any of the Turkish languages. Spoken by their tailors. Lad's father was very vocal about his dislike for the Ottomai Turks.
Speaker 1: So you got a mixture there. Remember, the Turks are the Saturn cult remnants, right, this is I'm not saying another Turk is I'm just saying that this is where they came from. This is where you find out the Ieda. So there's this is why it's not so much inefinacity as the cult bloodline relation with what you see today calling themselves Islam, Judaism, and even Catholicism when you get into the churchy shit all especially from Rome, all the same goddamn cults. They even tell you in their symbolism who they are and where they came from. And they're from that serpent cult.
Speaker 19: But the Empire, and perhaps this made his sons hostage targeted. Father had sense changes opinions about the Empire, and his sons were taken as a loyalty test the Sultan.
Speaker 1: You're at the second, yeah, loyalty test also known as terrible loser father leaving his children behind to be god knows what by scotch bag here to.
Speaker 19: Ensure that the Lad's father would be loyal and true to the Empire. Despite his previous speeches, Lad Dracoul was released after a year, while the boys would go on to spend many years with the Sultan. It's been noted that the boys may have found comfort that the landscape surrounding their first prison at Agragas may have looked very similar to the mountainous landscape of Wallakia. The boy's imprisonment was not harsh. The Sultan began to prepare them for the eventual release. Despite being comfortable, the boys were aware that they were a constant threat of execution. If their father disobeyed the Sultan or sabotaged him, the boys would be killed. Ladd was a terrible student during his time with the Sultan and was frequently whipped. On the opposite end, Radu was an excellent student and popular member of the royal court. This started a lock time feud and hatred between the brothers. Years later, while being held hostaged, new spread that the Lad's father and eldest brother had been murdered by the noblemen in their hometown. Interestingly, instead of immediately returning home, Ladd was made an off and the Turkish army, to the great pleasure of the Sultan. During his time as hostage, Lad married a woman who birthed his eldest son and heir, Mishnana. According to legend, his wife died trying to escape by jumping off a tower and into the Argus River.
Speaker 1: Would you have much loyalty to your dad who left you behind for that?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Why well, why didn't he race home? Why do you think he didn't raise home?
Speaker 19: Boyd capture while Lad was fighting against the Turks in fourteen forty six. Ladd was held in the Ottoman Empire for six years before returning to Walachia in fourteen forty eight. He married his second wife, Justina Sinaki in fourteen forty eight, and this marriage was the grounds for his release, as his new wife was the cousin of the King of Hungary. Once returning from being held hostage, Blad started his first series of campaigns to take control of his father's physician as ruler of Walakia. There were many opposed to this, including the people responsible for the murders of his father and eldest brother the year before. His younger brother also ran against him and had the support of the Ottoman Empire. Ladd would emerge victorious, but only for a short period of time. He managed to hold on to the title of the Prince of Wallakia for a brief two months. In fourteen forty eight, he was overthrown by Vladislav the Second, a Loryal follower of John Hanyati who was defeating the Ottomans in many battles. Ladd was exiled from Wilakia and went to state with his uncle Bogdan the Second in Moldavia. Ladd didn't stay down on his luck, though, he used the time to form powerful diplomatic alliances with Hungary. The eight years it followed would become some of the bloodiest in history. Lad was actually given the last name Tepish, meaning in Paler in Romanian. After his death, he was also known as Kazikili Bay, which means sir in Paler in Turkish. Lad's gruesome techniques were to counteract his small army and limited resources. He favored military ambush, using lightning, fast attacks on horseback. The enemy soldier would be impaled, then removed from the battlefield as soon as possible. Perhaps in tune with his grotesque methods, Bladd also had a morbid sense of human victim's bodies would often twitch after being impaled.
Speaker 1: But your ai voice and you're retarded a sense of humor.
Speaker 19: The multiple twitches would cause the body to move around as they died. One historical account notes Blad saying, oh, what a great gracefulness they exhibited as he stood at watch his victims suffer. Vladd was a fierce ruler and demanded obedience from his army. Following a bloody battle, one of his soldiers covered his nose due to the stench from the multitude of Rodney corpses. Ladd was enraged by his action and impaled him as well. It is thought that Vlad learned his punishment techniques during his time as a hostage with the Turks in the Ottoman Empire. There is one fifteenth century manuscript called the Story of a Bloodthirsty Man man called Dracula of Wallakia by Michael biam In. The book Them makes note of Lad's stomach turning dinner time behavior. He would frequently invite guest over to his house for dinner at his mansion and would present a great feast. Following the feast, Ladd would have his guest in pale at the dinner table. Lad would continue with his dinner dipping his thread into the cool blood of his victims passage. During Lad's second reign as the Prince of Wallakia from fourteen fifty six to fourteen sixty two, he worked to strengthen the agricultural, economy and military of Wallakia. He would terrorize and punish any thieves or criminals caught.
Speaker 8: In his land.
Speaker 19: He also built new villages and helped local merchants by limiting foreign trade into Wallachia. He imposed strict rules on his land with a high moral code and concern for chastity.
Speaker 1: It cost again, high moral, high moral, moral code. But yet he just invites people over to have dinner with them, and then he impales them. That part doesn't make any fucking sense. I doubt that that actually happened. And those there are a bunch of scumbags that he invited of there for one last meal and didn't tell them. If there are pieces of shit he was getting off the streets. Maybe maybe, But you don't just have a bunch of who's gonna come over anymore? You're not gonna have any more friends. Yeah, No, I'm good. I ate earlier today, Sorry, Chris.
Speaker 19: Women and women who were not virgins or unchafted widows were either impaled or had their reproductive organs removed. In fourteen sixty two, after fleeing from the Ottoman army, he left a forest in his weight, made up entirely of impaled prisoners. Estimates suggests he impaled twenty thousand people in one day. Another account states that Ladd had once caught a Romanian man stealing from him. As part of his punishment, lad ordered him to be executed. Blatt eventually went to seek help from Athias Corvinus, the king of Hungary It's why second Consident, but was imprisoned instead. Blad was held in captivity from fourteen sixty three until fourteen seventy five. Now during this time, the stories of his cruelty spread throughout Europe. He was released at the request of Stephen the third of Moldovia in the summer of fourteen seventy five. He fought alongside Corvinius's army against the Ottomans in early fourteen seventy six. He would often disguise himself as an Ottoman soldier as a way of getting up close to his enemy. Bladd achieved his third and final reign in fourteen seventy six, before being killed in battle in January of fourteen seventy seven. Lady Impaler is estimated to have killed upwards of one hundred thousand people during his reign of terror. To this date, its unknown where Lad's body ended up. Local traditions from the area say that his body was found by nearby monks and put in an unmarked tomb. However, excavations of the tomb in nineteen thirty three found no body and only the bones and jaws of horses. Historians think that Lad was probably buried in the first church of the Comana monastery, but no body has ever been found. Despite his cruele and gruesome actions, is considered a national hero media and is mostly revered now. The locals acknowledged that his actions were awful, but most maintained they were necessary at the time to keep his power and repel his enemies. That has since gone to inspire many stories and movies.
Speaker 1: So we can get rid of that one. Yeah, this is the dude coming on tomorrow, And like I said, one day, I'm going to be on Stupiters. I'm not sure when it's going to later. I'm not sure what that's going to do either. It be have zero impact. I doubt it won't have zero impact. I mean there should will be people that watch that show. They'd be like, Hey, I wonder what that Bullbuster channel is about. And then maybe we'll have more people watching the Ali fuck off, you fag. Maybe we'll have more people watching the Doctor Gluden days. That'd be nice. This is great, but I don't want this to be cut. So maybe we'll talk about this part first. And yeah, if it's subtile, stop though stories of tortures sounds good.
Speaker 8: Or the winter of fourteen forty two, an eleven year old boy stood at the threshold of hell disguised as paradise. Vlad Dracula, second son of lad the second Drakoul, ruler of Wallachia, was delivered into Ottoman hands, not as a prisoner of war, but as collateral in a political arrangement. His father could not refuse that. The boy prince, along with his younger brother Radu, entered the gates of the Ottoman palace in Indirana, surrounded by marble columns and golden mosaics that reflected the empire's wealth and power. Yet behind this splenida lay a system designed to break the spirit of conquered people's good.
Speaker 1: He's like, dude, what fucking window can I look out of? You're cutting people's heads out a very goddamn window and.
Speaker 8: Remake their children into instruments of the Sultan's will. What the Ottomans intended as education would become something far darker.
Speaker 1: A second, I slid this slider all the way up to the mid range before even clicked on that I was that's weird.
Speaker 8: Crucible of psychological torment that would forge one of history's most terrifying rulers. The practice of taking hostages from vassal states was a cornerstone of Ottoman imperial strategy during the fifteenth century, known as the Deva Shehrman system. When applied to Christian boys converted to serve the Sultan. The hostage arrangement with noble families served a dual purpose, ensuring the loyalty of conquered territories, while in doctrine future leaders in Ottoman culture and submission.
Speaker 1: And by that we mean sexual abuse of children.
Speaker 8: The second Dracool, desperate to maintain his precarious throne in Wallakia, had a little choice but to comply with Sultan and Muran. The Second's demand so I want my throne.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, you can bugger up my two children. There's a reason why he didn't. Yeah, you know, maybe there's a reason why he stabbed a bunch of people with a big gas stick or had them stabbed with the big gas stick. Maybe there's a reason why he took personal uh care into making sure that people held a high mortal standard. Maybe he was. And people who don't suck anyway, right, But his dad, and then there's other all the male figures that he has after that one trot into the forest that his dad led led them into a trap, not that he knew about it or not, but still it's responsible. Now he's being buggered up, and so is his little brother, his little brother, who, by the way, they took a great fondness of And they can't start, they can't shut up about it. In their own writings, how beautiful they call it. Keep calling the little boy beautiful. It's really freaking creepy, really creepy.
Speaker 8: Lakia occupied a strategic position between the expanding Ottoman Empire and Christian Europe.
Speaker 1: He just can't seem to crush that paper. It keeps a fall. It's like doing rock paper scissors with it over the top.
Speaker 8: Making it a constant battleground for influence. By surrendering his sons, Drakoul hoped to secure Ottoman support against his rivals and by time for his fragile reign. The palace where young Vlatt found himself was a world of contradictions on the surface and awfully raping luxuries beyond imagination. Silk garments, elaborate feasts, gardens filled with exotic flowers, and tutors who taught languages, mathematics, and the arts of the war enough for the As yet, this gilded cage operated on principles of absolute control and psychological manipulation. The young princes were never allowed to forget their status as hostages, dependented entirely on their captor's mercy. They witnessed the casual brutality that maintained Ottoman order, executions carried out in palace courtyards, the torture of those who displeased the Sultan, and the systematic humiliation of anyone who dared resist. For a proud boy whose father bore the title Dracule, what.
Speaker 1: Does this bring Vlad to Thanksgiving? What the fuck are you looking at here?
Speaker 8: Meaning dragon or devil? This forced submission was intolerable.
Speaker 1: The Ottoman method, you get to you guys currently a saying oivy it looking crazy, eyes on all them, how do you get here?
Speaker 8: That of education for noble hostages went far beyond academic instruction. It was a deliberate process of psychological breaking, designed to either loyal servants or broken shells of men. The boys were separated from everything familiar, their language, their orthodox Christian faith, their culture, and any sense of autonomy. They were subjected to rigorous military training that included not just combat skills, but lessons in cruelty and intimidation. Young lad watched as Ottoman soldiers demonstrated methods of torture and execution, learning that fear was the most effective weapon of all. He saw men impaled on stakes, their bodies displayed as warnings to others. He observed beheadings, flayings, and mutilations carried out with clinical precision. These were not random acts of violence, but calculated demonstrations of power. Lessons the Ottomans intended their hostage princes to internalize and eventually employ in service of the empire. The contrast between the two brothers responses to captivity reveals the excess and failure of Ottoman methods. Radu, the younger and more physically attractive of the two, adapted to his circumstances with remarkable ease. Historical account, they have.
Speaker 1: To say that his younger brother was more physically attractive. This is creepy, as shit dude suggests.
Speaker 8: He became a favorite of the young Prince Mehmed later Sultan Mehmed the Second, forming a relationship that there may have been more than the friendship what I mean, culture converted to Islam, and eventually became a trusted Ottoman commander, meaning he was a cirk fighting against his own homeland. He learned to navigate the palace's dangerous politics through charm and submission.
Speaker 1: Hey, look what was the left handed at least in that picture?
Speaker 8: Earning privileges and protection. By becoming exactly what the Ottomans wanted him to be, his capitulation was complete. His transformation from a Wallachian prince to Ottoman lawyer least a testament to the effectiveness of the system.
Speaker 1: Okay, I do know what this is, but I don't know why they're showing this when they're talking about something completely different. It's part of just to divert your eyes and not try to make sense of the picture when they're telling the story, because you're gonna listen. You're gonna lose the details if you do that. But there is a story of a cup at a a golden chalice that was left at a waterfowlon as a testament to how uh you could say how much he was feared, or you could say how well trained and understanding of his brutete, of his justice they were that that it stayed there and never got stolen because it was it was bait, so if it was stolen, you would have been impaled. Right, kind of a kind of a shitty dude thing to do for a bunch of peasants that are maybe not doing so well and say, hey, look you are your problems solved right here. Don't touch it. Yeah, your little sons will get a little thinner, it looks like because it can't have food. But you know, don't touch this gold. I mean maybe I don't know. I don't know what's going on. I don't know the health of the people were there. But because they've been they could have been great. They could have been doing awesome under under a good old Lad here, and my guess is probably meaning more toward that. But yeah, this is a story.
Speaker 25: It was, It was.
Speaker 1: It's been told a couple of times about the the chalice as the bait to see if anybody to prove their honesty and loyalty and character.
Speaker 8: That's response was entirely different and infinitely more dangerous. Where Radu bent, Vlad hardened, Where Radu st favor, Vlad nursed, hatred, contemptency.
Speaker 1: Where Radu bent, Yeah, that has a double meeting. Sadly he bent, all right, he bent.
Speaker 8: Over resources describe the young Vlat as proud, defiant, and impossible to break despite years of punishment and humiliation. He endured beatings for refusing to show proper deference, solitary confinement for acts of resistance, and constant psychological pressure to submit. Yet instead of breaking him, each punishment seemed to forge his character into something colder and more ruthless. He learned the Ottoman lessons in cruelty and intimidation, but not with the intention of serving his captors. He studied their methods of torture, their strategies of psychological warfare, and their use of terror as a governing tool. With the focused in intensity of a student who plans to surpass his teachers. The Ottomans were creating a weapon they could not control, sharpening a blade that would one day be turned against them. The six years Vlad spent in Ottoman captivity from ages eleven to seventeen coincided with his most formative developmental period. Psychological research has long established that the trauma during adolescence fundamentally shaped personality, world view, and behavioral patterns. For Vlad, already predisposed to pride and ambition by his noble birth and family heritage, the experience of powerlessness and degradation created a psychological wound that would never heal. He learned that mercy was weakness, that fear was more reliable than love, and that only absolute power could guarantee survival. He witnessed first hand how the Ottomans maintained control over vast territories, not through justice or benevolence, but through systematic terror and the strategic use of horrific violence. These lessons would become the foundation of his own approach to governments. During these years, news from Wallachia brought further trauma. In fourteen forty seven, Vlad received word that his father and older brother, Milcher had been killed. Dracoul was assassinated by Wallachian nobles allied with John Hunyadi, the Hungarian regent, who viewed Dracoul's Ottoman sympathies as treason against Christendom. Mirch's death was even more brutal. He was captured, tortured, and buried alive at the order of these same nobles. The teenage Vlad, still held hostage in Ottoman territory, was powerless to avenge his family or claim his rightful inheritance. This helplessness, combined with the knowledge that his father's attempts at political maneuvering had ultimately destroyed their family, deepened Vlad's conviction that only ruthless strength could insure survival. He learned that attempting to please multiple masters led to destruction, the compromise was fatal, and that the rulers must dominate completely or be destroyed themselves. The Ottomans eventually released Lad in fourteen forty eight, installing him as Prince of Wallachia with Ottoman military support. They believed they had created a puppet ruler who would govern in their interest. Having spent six formative years under their control. They could not have been more mistaken. Vlad's first reign lasted only two months before he was overthrown by rivals backed by John Hunyadi, forcing him into exile. Yet this brief taste of power only intensified his determination. Over the following years, as he plotted his return to power, Vlad's personality continued to harden. He had learned patience in the Ottoman Palace, but also the value of decisive, overwhelming action. He had absorbed the lesson that fear could accomplish what diplomacy and kindness could not. When he finally reclaimed the Wallachian throne in fourteen fifty six, he returned not as the broken hostage the Ottomans had tried to create, but as something they had inadvertently forged, a ruler who would wield terror with unprecedented skill and conviction. Vlad's second reign began with a systematic campaign to consolidate power through methods that are shocked even the violent fifteenth century. On Easter Sunday of fourteen fifty nine, he invited the Wallachian nobility to a feast, an apparent gesture of reconciliation with the boyers who had killed his father and brother. When the nobles arrived with their families, dressed in their finest garments, vlad soldiers surrounded them. The older boy hours were impaled immediately on stakes erected in the palace courtyard. The younger nobles and their families were forced to march over sixty miles to the ruins of po Nari Castle.
Speaker 1: Well, now you see VI he did that. He didn't just have a bunch of random people. Those people killed his family, so he invited him over there. Their rivals he had killed his dad and his brother, one of his brothers. Okay, oh, it's understandable. Didn't say aything about him dipping Brendan of blood. You probably found them repulsive. How would you do that? It's like making soap out of somebody that you don't like.
Speaker 8: Where they were compelled to rebuild the fortress that would become Vlad's mountain stronghold. Many died from exhaustion during the construction. This single act eliminated the noble class that had opposed his family, demonstrated his willingness to use extreme violence, and created a labor force to build his defensive position. It was political calculation married to personal vengeance executed with ruthless efficiency. Impalement became VLADS signature method of execution and psychological warfare, a technique he had observed during his Ottoman captivity and.
Speaker 1: Something we should totally consider since they're going to be out numbered, they have superior weaponry and they're like a parasite in the heads that most people still deflecting and making excuses for what they're seeing. But you know, the message that he sent was pretty clear. If you do evil, this will be what you uh, what the outcome will be. So don't do evil. You can hold Google to their to their original little bullshit thing that you said, don't do evil, right. We started doing that in honestly for a while too. It's funny trying to market I'm employed with both of them. Are cesspols now stematic intensity.
Speaker 8: The process was designed to maximize suffering and create a spectacle of a terror. A wooden stake, carefully smoothed and oiled to prevent immediate death, was inserted through the victim's body, typically entering through the rectum or abdomen and emerging near the shoulder. The steak was then raised vertically and then planted in the ground, leaving the victim to die slowly over hours or even days as gravity pulled their body downward onto the steak ouch. Vlad's executioners became skilled at positioning the stake to avoid vital organs, prolonging the agony. Victims would scream, writhe, and beg for mercy, while crowds were forced to watch, learning the cost of opposing their primits. The scale of Vlad's use of impalement distinguished him from other rulers who employed torture and execution. Contemporary accounts, though possibly exaggerated by enemies seeking to demonize him, described forests of impaled bodies surrounding Wallachian towns. German pamphlets published after Vlad's death among the earliest.
Speaker 1: Well, think about it, there's a lot of gum and a lot of immigrants here that are causing a lot of harm to innocent people. Children. I could see needing a whole lot of toothpicks, a shit to of toothpicks, and you'd still have need for more toothpicks. And you could do an awful lot of decorating, an awful lot of decorating you do better than ice? Can you know, let's send an eight eight, ten eleven million people in, let's take four hundred out. Hey yeah, good job each eggs.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Every time you see you hear a story about rate murdered released back onto the streets, be like, oh you miss one, assholes.
Speaker 8: Examples of propaganda printing depicted him dining among impaled victims, their blood soaking the ground around his table. Ottoman sources describe in entire villages as punishment for supporting Turkish raiders, while exact numbers are disputed.
Speaker 1: Awesome, I wonder how many of those were wave vese seriously, because they have a long history of hitting Christians. Yeah, yeah, they gotta have some merchants in this in this territory and siding with the freaking Ottomans. The Muslims constantly to go after their enemies, which would be regular, regular ass European people. I wouldn't be surprised if there were cities and towns full of wi and they got it right in the But with that stick they made, he made kebabs, that's right. That's why the Sultan was doing it. Because everything they put on a stick, they put it's they just they can't help themselves. As part of their part of their their DNA right, they have to put things on sticks. So that's how he picked up on that. From being there everybody wanted to kebbab.
Speaker 8: By. Historians, even conservative estimates, suggest was responsible for tens of thousands of debts by impalement during his reign. He did not reserve this punishment for enemies and criminals alone, merchants who cheated customers.
Speaker 1: I just said, merchants, Ah, yes, yeah, sometimes they would stick it in the butt and come straight on that giant nurse.
Speaker 8: Nobles who showed insufficient loyalty, and the entire communities suspected of Ottoman sympathies faced the static the psychological impact of Lad's methods.
Speaker 1: There's a lot here at stake, extended.
Speaker 8: Far beyond the immediate victims. He understood that the terror could serve as a governing tool more effective than armies or bureaucracy. Crime virtually disappeared in Molachia during his reign.
Speaker 1: Better did I better did? I bet it did? And I betched for whoever it was left over, who weren't pieces of shit. They had a pretty nice life for a little while.
Speaker 8: Those of a justice or prosperity, but because potential criminals knew the punishment would be swift, public and agonizing foreign merchants reported they could leave gold in the streets and return to find it untouched. This was not evidence of moral transformation, but of a population level trauma and an entire society paralyzed by fear of their ruler's wrath.
Speaker 1: Lad, imagine if you could do that to a bunch of NPCs. You don't have to get rid of all I. You can just paralyze them with fears of They don't too stupid fucking shit.
Speaker 8: And demonstrated his commitment to this principle through symbolic acts.
Speaker 1: Such I don't think there's anything better than impaling. Honestly, I don't think there's anything.
Speaker 8: Better placing a golden cup by a public fountain. The cup remained there throughout his reign, used freely by travelers, but never stolen. A testament to the power of terror to enforce order, Vlad's treatment of the poor, sick, and disabled revealed the extent to which his captivity had warped his conception of a proper governance. According to multiple sources, he invited beggars, vagrants, and the chronically ill to a great feast Govi. When they had eaten and drunk their fill, Vlad asked if they wished to live free of worldly cares and troubles. When they answered affirmatively, he ordered the building locked and set a flame, burning everyone inside. He later explained this mass murder as an act of mercy, claiming he had freed them from suffering, while simultaneously cleansing Wallachia of those who could not contribute to the state.
Speaker 1: This which you're here for being unwelfare fucking you might your snap, Come on in it, have a seat, you need something? Once on the eat, Here you go. And he sees a guy in the corner with the with the lighter got.
Speaker 8: It logic viewing human beings as purely instrumental and those deemed useless as worthy only of elimination, reflected that he.
Speaker 1: Gave him an option. Would you like to be free of that?
Speaker 3: This?
Speaker 1: This is the way. You don't ever have negotiations with people that are a little cracked. Let's how the devil? What does that too?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: The gin or whatever?
Speaker 31: You know?
Speaker 1: They say they take things in a whole different way, like show me wonders like that movie The Wish Master, and like, okay, I'll show you wonders are right, your wishes might comment and people just seen the Salt. It literally was a saultan then too, I think, and you know all kinds of horrors. I think I have that movie. We could probably play it. We're not on YouTube. We can do whatever we want.
Speaker 8: We're awesome, now, humanizing lessons he had absorbed in Ottoman captivity, where human life had value only in relation to the Sultan's interests. The Ottoman Empire, which had held Flat hostage and believed him cowd, soon learned the terrible mistake of their assumption. In fourteen fifty nine, Sultan May met the Second fresh from his conquest of Constantinople in fourteen fifty I.
Speaker 1: Mean, come on, if there were a bunch of like I don't know if they were rogadic, but in modern time, if there were the people who shit on the street that aren't the Indians, the ones that chill on the street because they're homeless, not because it's their culture, the ones that are all quacked out of mind, I mean, could you, honestly if he can't handle the stint of them being on the same room together. It's almost as if the building would set itself on fire because I couldn't handle it either.
Speaker 8: Three demanded that Lad pay tribute and present himself at the Ottoman court. Vlad's response demonstrated both his strategic cunning and his appetite for theatrical cruelty. When Ottoman envoys arrived to deliver the sultan summons, Vlad asked why they did not remove their turbans in his presence. They replied that it was their custom to keep their heads covered even before the sultan. Vlad responded by ordering his guards to nail the turbans to the envoys heads with iron spikes, declaring he was merely helping them maintain their custom. He then sent them mutilated envoys back to Mehmed as his answer to the demand for tribute. This act of defiance initiated a conflict that would define Vlad's reign and legacy. He launched raids across the Danube into Ottoman territory, attacking Turkish fortresses and settlements with savage efficiency. His methods were designed not just to kill Ottoman soldiers, but to terrorize the empire's civilian population. Villages, were burned, their inhabitants impaled or tortured to death.
Speaker 1: But they were Ottomans, and this guy has three hands. He's gotta go, and.
Speaker 8: Sent letters to Hungarian and other European courts detailing his victories, listing the number of Turks killed and including several body parts as proof. These missives, written in German and Latin, portrayed him as a Christian crusader.
Speaker 1: Yes, anybody he speaks German can't be all bad.
Speaker 8: Against Islamic expansion, earning him support from some European powers who conveniently ignored his methods in favor of his results. In reality, Vlad's war was deeply personal vengeance against the empire that had stolen his childhood and attempted to break his will. The culmination of this conflict came in fourteen sixty two, when Sultan met Met the Second personally led an army of approximately one hundred thousand men into Wallachia. Determined to crush the upstart prints who had humiliated his empire. Vlad commanded a force estimated at only twenty thousand to thirty thousand soldiers, hopelessly outnumbered in conventional military terms. Yet Lad had never intended to fight at conventional war. He had learned from his Ottoman captors that psychological warfare could be more devastating than any battle. As Medman's massive army advanced through Wallachia, they found the country transformed into a knight landscape. Villages had been burned and abandoned, their populations either evacuated or killed. Wells were poisoned, fields torched, and livestock slaughtered.
Speaker 1: I learned it by watching you, That's what he said to the the Alaman Turk, who may as well be either Jewish or Muslim. It doesn't really make a difference. Same methods that they do. Well, it's poison the wells that way, they couldn't drink when they got there. But what they he learned it by watching you.
Speaker 8: The Ottoman army found no food, no water, no shelter, and no visible enemy to fight. Vlad employed scorched earth tactics with exceptional ruthlessness, destroying his own country To deny the invaders any resources, His soldiers launched night raids against Ottoman camps, spreading terror and paranoia throughout the massive army. Ottoman soldiers began to fear darkness itself, knowing that Vlad's men might emerge at any moment to slaughter them in their tents. Sleep became impossible. Exhaustion and fear eroded morale. Faster than any battlefield defeat. The Wallachian forces would strike suddenly, killed dozens or hundreds of enemy soldiers, and vanished before organized resistance could form. These attacks were accompanied by psychological warfare. Impaled Ottoman prisoners left near the camps, severed heads arranged in grotesque displayed and whispered rumors that the lad possessed supernatural powers and could not be killed. The most horrifying moment of the campaign occurred when meg Meed's eye approached Targoviste, Wallachia's capital. As they drew near the city, the soldiers encountered a sight that would be recorded in Ottoman chronicles with undisguised horror. A forest of stakes stretching for miles, bearing the impaled bodies of approximately twenty thousand people. These were Ottoman prisoners of the war, Turkish civilians captured during the lads raids, and Malaykian collaborators, all left to die in agony and rocked.
Speaker 1: So scumbags right, so far? Not innocent people? That I've heard co conspirators turks. This is this is you want to win, You want to you want to stop these people. You want to you want to maintain something for your people. Be willing to do what you gotta do, and why do you care? Anyway? Less of them is less of the problem. What's the so? I don't see the problem, especially the conspirators, especially the fucking turn coat, especially the people that would be so willing as to, I don't know, open the gates to your kingdom. No problems here were they were dual little dual wallachia insult in Ottoman citizen? Is that we did I hear that?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Were they in charge of fire and answer? In the trade with the emergence by chance.
Speaker 8: Summer heat, the bodies were arranged with deliberate care, creating lanes through which the Ottoman army had to march. The stench was overwhelming, The sight broke the will of hardened soldiers. Birds feasted on the corpses, while some victims impaled days earlier still writhed in their death agonies. This forest of the impaled represented psychological warfare elevated to an art form, a message to Mehmed that the lad would employ any level of horror to defend his territory. Contemporary Ottoman sources described the Sultan's reaction to this macabre display. Mech Met the Sate, a man who had personally overseen the brutal conquest of Constantinople and was no stranger to violence, reportedly turned pale and fell silent, and chronicler recorded him saying that he could not conquer a land ruled by a man willing to employ such methods, a ruler who understood terror better than the Ottomans themselves. The sight destroyed Ottoman morale completely.
Speaker 1: That's pretty, that's pretty. It's pretty impressive you consider what the sultans were up to and what they used to do, and how brutal they were, chopping off heads all goddamn day and impaling people that this guy was whoa, this was too much for them. Nice. Nice. Plus, you know, deep down inside, a lot of these people are just got damn weasel pussies. When they have to confront it themselves soldiers.
Speaker 4: Easy for them to.
Speaker 1: Wave a finger and have somebody else killed, but they have to engage in battle. Then all of a sudden they have a sense of value for human life because it's theirs.
Speaker 8: And deserting, spreading tales of Lad as a demon or vampire who dragged blood and felt no human mercy. Disease likely dystantery from the poisoned water sources spread through the caps. The nation of a guerrilla warfare, psychological terror, scorched earth tactics, and epidemic disease made further advance impossible. Despite commanding an army five times larger than the Lad's forces membered, the second withdrew from Wallakia in defeat, a humiliation that shocked the Islamic world and elevated Vlad's reputation throughout Christian Europe. Yet Vlad's victory.
Speaker 1: And yet Yaamans still tried again in sixteen eighty three, fucking with Vienna and gotta stamp the shit down by the Hussars. Right right, this is two hundred years prior to that. They just don't learned the lesson, or they didn't have good books back then to remind them. They weren't written in Arabic.
Speaker 8: Apparently it was a pyrrhic achieved at catastrophic cost to Wallachia itself. The country lay devastated, its economy, destroyed, its population decimated by war, famine, and Vlad's own brutal tactics. His methods, while militarily effective, had alienated potential allies and created enemies among his own people. We had them in class, though, terrorized into submission, secretly communicated with Hungary and the Ottoman Empire, seeking any opportunity to overthrow their terrifying primis his brother.
Speaker 1: So yeah, they were, they were. These pieces of ship were.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 1: They were conspiring with the enemy to get rid of Flat because his tactics scared them. Give me a freaking break. They feared it was too powerful in the town, and it checked both of their powers. That's what the problem was. It wasn't for image. It was simply a petty thing that petty people do. And it was a Roman Catholic. When you made an alliance with a Roman Catholic that he got betrayed.
Speaker 8: Now, a trusted Ottoman general led Turkish forces in subsequent campaigns against Wallachia, creating a fraternal conflict that epitomized the tragic consequences of their childhood captivity. Radu represented what the Ottomans had intended to create, a loyal, converted servant. Vlad represented their greatest failure, a student who had learned their lessons too well and turned those lessons against them. The political situation deteriorated rapidly after Memed's withdrawal. Matthias Corvenus, King of Hungary, who had initially supported Lad as a bulwark against Ottoman expansion, grew concerned about having such an unstable and violent ruler on his border. There are suggestions that Corvenus feared Flat might be a pussy.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's concerned because he's a little shisty, little shit and he's up to think that Flat wouldn't appreciate. Maybe that's why, And I'm sure that's why a lot of these people were what they were, because they or had this opinion of them. Because you would think you would want a fierce warrior like this protecting your interests. But if you're up to ship that he's not gonna like when he has time to put his mind to it, when he's done destroying the entire Ottoman empire single handedly, then yeah, maybe that's why they wanted him dead, because he would have fucked them up to probably pretty badly too, and that would have been interesting. It wouldn't have been Tatario had been Wilachia everywhere, everywhere nice and.
Speaker 8: His methods Northwold if they're a lion soured. In fourteen sixty two, arrested Lad on dubious charges of the treason, possibly including forged letters suggesting that Glad had been negotiating with the Ottomans.
Speaker 1: Was imprisoned in Well, we all know that when it've happened, he hated them with the bloodlust.
Speaker 8: As you can see Hungary for approximately twelve years from fourteen sixty two to fourteen seventy four, Even in captivity, his reputation for cruelty persisted. Guards reported finding impaled birds, mice, and insects in his cell, suggesting Vlad continued.
Speaker 1: Shut the fuck up. Come on, that's the stupidest thing ever heard.
Speaker 8: To practice his signature method of killing on whatever living creatures he could access. This disturbing detail, if accurate, reveals a man so fundamententally shaped by trauma and violence that cruelty had become not just a political tool but a psychological compulsion. Released in fourteen seventy four, as part of a renewed Hungarian Ottoman conflict, Vlad reclaimed the Wallachian throne for a brief third reign in fourteen seventy six. Yet he was no longer the feared rule who had terrorized an empire. His power base had eroded during his imprisonment, rivals had consolidated their positions, and the population had endured years of instability. Radu, his brother, had died in fourteen seventy five, eliminating the possibility of reconciliation or final confrontation between the two men whose divergent responses to childhood trauma had set them on opposite paths. Vlad's final months were marked by constant warfare against Ottoman forces and in eternal enemies. In December fourteen seventy six or early January fourteen seventy seven, Vlad was killed in battle near Bucharest. The exact circumstances remained disputed. Some sources claim he was assassinated by disloyal Wallachian nobles, others that he fell in combat against Ottoman soldiers. His head was severed and sent to Sultan and Meement the Second in Constantinople, where it was displayed on a stake as proof of his death and as symbolic vengeance for the humiliations he had inflicted on the Empire. The immediate aftermath of Lad's death saw his reputation torn between conflicting narratives. In Ottoman territories and among his Wallachian enemies, he was portrayed as a bloodthirsty tyrant, a sadistic monster whose cruelty exceeded all bounds of civilized behavior. German pamphlets, among the first mass produced printed materials in Europe, depicted him as Dracula Wider or Vlad the Impaler, describing his atrocities in graphic detail, accompanied by woodcut illustrations of his torture methods. These publications, serving as early propaganda and sensationalist entertainment, spread his dark legend throughout Europe. The stories were exaggerated for effect, transforming a brutal but human ruler into a figure of almost supernatural evil. Yet underlying the exaggerations was a core of historical truth. Vlad had indeed employed terror on an unprecedented scale, had killed thousands through impalement and other forms of torture, and had demonstrated a capacity for cruelty that shocked even the violent fifteenth century. Paradoxically, within Romanian territories, Vlad's image evolved differently. Romanian folk traditions, while acknowledging his cruelty, portrayed him as a stern but just ruler who had defended Christian lands against Ottoman invasion. Stories emerged of his absolute justice, his elimination of crime, and his refusal to bow to foreign powers.
Speaker 1: The elimination of crime.
Speaker 8: Impalement of corrupt nobles and Ottoman invaders was reframeds.
Speaker 1: That's how you get rid of Duelis that's how you get rid of an infestation? Is you get a detox? You know, Yeah, parasite cleans Lad was a parasite cleanser.
Speaker 8: Yeah, pious punished against exploiters and enemies. This nationalist interpretation gained strength during periods of foreign domination, when Romanians needed symbols of resistance and independence.
Speaker 1: For that nationalist accord, Lad.
Speaker 8: Became a figure of cultural pride. Brutal, yes, but strong and uncompromising in defense of his people. This dual legacy as both monster and hero reflects the complex historical reality of a ruler whose methods were indefensible, but whose resistance to imperial powers resonated with subjugated populations. The transformation of Vlad into the literary vampire, Count Dracula represents the final evolution of his legend. In eighteen ninety seven, Irish author Bram Stoker published his gothic novel Dracula, Drawing inspiration from Romanian folklore about vampires and the historical accounts of Vlad the Impala, Stoker's Vampire combined the historical Vlad's association with Transylvania, his reputation for bloodlust, and his resistance to death with supernatural elements from European vampire mythology. The novel's success created a cultural phenomenon that has overshadowed the historical Lad entirely in popular consciousness. Most people who recognize the name Dracula have no knowledge of the fifteenth century Wallachian prince whose childhood trauma and a brutal reign inspired the character. This ironic immortality means Vlad's name has persisted for over five centuries, though divorced from its historical context. The psychological question that haunts Vlad's biography is whether his extreme cruelty was an inevitable response to his traumatic childhood, or whether he possessed an inherent capacity for sadism. That captivity merely unleashed modern He.
Speaker 1: Was tortured and traumatized at a young age, at an age where it makes a big impact, and he went the other direction with it. End of story, And he was betrayed by his father. So what are you gonna do? Kill crazy? Your mpage sounds about right, And it wasn't just to anybody, was to those who were responsible and those who would conspire with those people. Seems about right. And he got rid of all the crap that was in his territory as well. You know, crap comes back if you just push it out to the sides. All right, we're kicking you out. That seems to work. It worked so well the first one hundred and nine times. Might as well just do it again. I'm sure that'll work here. How about some land over here? You have some really nice landsts Oh no, oh, well, fucky then.
Speaker 8: And psychological understanding suggests that fear childhood trauma, particularly prolonged abuse during developmental years, can fundamentally alter personality structure. Individuals subjected to powerlessness and humiliation sometimes respond by seeking absolute power and inflicting on others the suffering they endured. Yet not all trauma victims become perpetrators Vlad's brother Radu experience.
Speaker 1: Is that not retarded? For them to say, absolute power, no big venge, selling the scores. Justice is what is the thing that's fueling everything about Lad? Is justice the way he sees it. He sees brutality, he sees its effectiveness, how it keeps order and rule for this pussy of assaultant. So, of course those are his enemies, and it's justice that he's seeks. Would you get rid of you need to get rid of all the most He didn't get rid of the the most intelligent of the goy, the wisest and best of the goy killed them.
Speaker 8: No, he didn't.
Speaker 1: He didn't go all talmut on them. Took care of the scumbags and the freeloaders, the co conspirators, the ones that want the rivals. Sounds about right to me. I'm sorry, I have a hard time finding a problem with what his methods were.
Speaker 8: It's identical captivity, but shows adaptation rather than this suggests the individual personality traits, perhaps including the traits.
Speaker 1: Is the other like? Seriously? Is the other? Twenty minutes of this a psychological breakdown by a retard.
Speaker 8: He did it with antisocial personality ever done.
Speaker 1: That was it twenty nine minutes and then he went off a bit of twenty eight minutes in the yar you kind of fell off the rudder. It doesn't matter what the picture is because it has not so far has had done nothing to do with the rest of the story. But we got this, We got the story. U Loo, come watch a little bit of this. Maybe they're raided by Kelvim James by this one's cool. I've seen it. I've seen it years ago during a time of Adrian Nople, Sophia, Varna, con Stantinople, Selaniki. This is how close they are. Remember Salonica where Jacob Frank and all those other freaks come out of There's this is June and Muslim had a very little difference. They were living among each other because they worked along side of each other. This is my whole point, and this is why this is coming to a crescendo here all the time, all the time. That doesn't mean that every one of the uh Muslim sex or Muslim people or Christian slash Muslim territories are going to be something that they are going to be nice to. Probably not, but they're re establishing the same territory that they had in the old world that we talk about in the EDA. All those territories that's where that's that's almost the perfect layout map of what they're talking about for bigger, bigger Israel, greater Israel. It's all those territories back in part part of Turkey, so of Egypt. Yeah, yeah, ye had a boom, I mean yeah, change and transition.
Speaker 4: One of the world's most enigmatic and contentious rulers were born Vlad the third Dracula, the son of Vlad the second Dracool and it's later known as vlaj Pesh or the Inhaler. Vlad was born in the Transylvanian city of Jikihara, likely near the end of the year fourteen thirty one. While currently located in Transylvania due to his father's designation as military governor of the region, Dracula was in fact a future candidate for the position of void vote of Vallapia.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, this, I mean, I know, it's just a stupid, bad drawing of a person, but to trade the way he was such a traitor of his children, it bothers me so much. I'm glad he got murdering that Vlad didn't have to do.
Speaker 4: It according to Vallachian tradition, and his son of a previous voy vote was eligible to fill the role. And given that young Dracula was the legitimate son of a later two time holder of the title, it comes as no surprise is that his focus seldom strayed from the throne. Supplementarily, Dracula's grandfather, Mirchechapltron was and is considered one of the most monumental rulers of Alachia in his era. This ancestry and birthright meant that vlad Dracula was inevitably going to become a part of a bitter and bloody feud between the two warring lines of the House of Basarab, the Daneschi and the Dragulesti before he could be a proper contender to the Vallachian throne. Vlad Dracula was raised by the woman of its household Injinshara. Like any young boy of his prestige, he would have been taught all the basic necessities of a principle, such as their native language, basic manners, correct dress code, and of course the idea that he was superior to other men and a destined for sovereign greatness. The boys would have also spent a substantial amount of time maintaining their physical fitness, starting at a young age, and being held to somewhat spartanistic standards when not learning training or likely messing around as children do in their free time. Vlad would have also attended church with the rest of his family. His parents at this time were Catholic, but it is possible that Dracula and his youngest brother, Radieu were baptized in an Orthodox church. This, of course, would be significant given the importanness of the Orthodox faith to the Valachian leadership. The boys likely attended Catholic Mass on a regular basis while living in Transylvania. After a support change by Emperor Zikas Mound, Vlad Dracoul was finally able to secure his place as Voivode of Alachia, moving the family's home to the capital city of Tarkoviche by the start of fourteen thirty seven. Here, Dracula's life would have begun to change, as he now required to learn more lessons of maturity and adulthood. By this point, the young future prince would have much less time for childish antics, and instead would be expected to begin practicing things such as horsemanship, swimming, the use of a variety of weapons as a combat techniques, and formal education in the topics of world history, language, and politics. Also during this time, Vlad Dracoul submitted to Sultan Marat, the second of the Ottoman Empire, creating an alliance with the Turks, which lasted only a few short years. The consequences of this union being ended came in fourteen forty two, with Vlad Dracool, accompanied by his two youngest sons, Vlad and Rideaux, accepted an invitation from Sultan and Rat to have a meeting with him in his court. Immediately upon arrival, Vlad Dracoul was arrested and chained, and his sons taken.
Speaker 6: Away to Agriga's fortress.
Speaker 4: While all of Vlad Tracoul would only spend a year in Ottoman custody, he agreed to leave his sons as the hands of the Sultan as part of an extensive agreement to secure his freedom and return to Valachia sworn on a boat the Quran as the Bible. Vlad, around eleven years old at this point and due roughly seven years of age, were now alone in a foreign country around people whose language they could not speak nor understand. While specific details and time frames are not clear, we do know that the brothers were initially kept hostage in ed Regards, before later being moved to Tokat and then Andreanople, at which point they would have been wrought on trips to other palaces such as that as Menisa alongside the Sultan's court. Even as hostages, Vlad and Redue's education would have continued, as one of the Sultan's goals would have been to create a trusted future with Vlachian Voi votes who would be loyal to the Ottomans. The treatment remained fair as long as the boy's father stayed true to his agreement. Vlad was known to a bit more of a challenging child and teen than his younger sibling, uncooperative and short tempered at times, it was not unusual for punishment methods such as the whip to be used in an attempt to team the young Dracula. In contrast, and it's likely what sparks the lifelong hatred between the brothers, Du was recognized as a more agreeable Protogee and quickly.
Speaker 1: Yes he was more of a you know, get down on her knees and tell me you love me type of kid.
Speaker 4: We attracted the attention.
Speaker 1: That's not that's wrong. What they did to these kids very horrible, which is both.
Speaker 4: Men and women. With his exceptional beauty. One of the most notable admirers of the flat.
Speaker 1: Do you see what I mean? Attractive beauty. They're talking about a little boy. This is what these freaking freaks are all about. Just the right age for these freaks.
Speaker 4: Brother was the soon to be sultan and son of Moran, the second meh Met, the second the future conqueror of Byzantium. Despite essentially growing up together, Vladden Mechman would never spark enough of a friendship to prevent the bloody contention they would later spend their adult lives engaging in on top of land unwillingness to fall in line and his new Turkish peers. His father was also beginning to stir the pot back in Vallakia. Having previously only sent a minute contingent under his eldest legitimate son of Mirchia to support the crusaders of the fourteen forty three long campaign, Vladrakul was now creeping dangerously close to breaking his promises he made the Sultan morn. Fortunately, after meeting with the Governor General of Transylvania John Ydi and seeing the small number of Christian forces, Vladrakul opted to once again sent no more than a small contingent to assist in the future crusader, as he was still taking a neutral stance himself. He so far has not severely violated his agreement with the Turks, but was still leaving his sons in precarious conditions. Mirtcha, however, according to Michael Baham, who wrote during the Varner Crusade, is said to have fought bravely in the name of his faith, even utilizing canonists for the first time in Romanian military history. Afterword of Mircha's involvements got out.
Speaker 1: So faith is more important than your two sons are game raped? Got it? Fuck you guys.
Speaker 4: The Turks learned of this passive betrayal, and Dracula himself became cognizant of his father's choice to risk hey in his brother's lives. Surprisingly, though, even once the Ottomans became aware of Dracool's deceit and despite his own prediction that his sons would be butchered, for the sake of Christian peace. Vlads nor Redu were killed or even tortured by the Turks. However, their treatments did become more treacherous in response to Dracool's actions. This resulted in the heartening of Vlad's already rough and stubborn personality and an explicit chain of events that led to reduce ultimate submission to the future Sultan and meth Man to the second. Regardless of the differing attitudes between the boys, it can be assumed that Sultan Morad still had intentions of using both of them puppets of Lachian loyalty, hence his decision to spare their lives. Meanwhile, Marad and Dracool managed to come to a new agreement in the year fourteen forty seven. Around the same time that's the already superficial kinship between Vlatirkul and John Cugnati faced new challenges hazardous lay Mirtuer called for the Transylvanian Governor General's execution in response to his negligent venture at the Crusade of Varna, after Drakoul had warned Tunati that the Christians did not have the necessary troops to defeat the Turks Hunianity was never executed and eventually returned without harm to Transylvania, though his newfound support of Vladislav the Second Adanes seems to hardly be a coincidence. In late fall of the same year, backed by John who Vladislav the Seconds made the ultimate decision to take the throne by force from Trecool and Miircha, his attempt aligning with a Boyar revolt that led to Miircha being seized, tortured, and subsequently buried alive, followed by Tracool's assassination later in the night. When the news found its way to Draculas, still in custody of the Sultan, it is said that he swore vengeance against the traitors who tortured and killed his brother and father, promising to kill Vladislav the Second by his own hand. Whether he had any bitterness left for his father in return for the repeated abandonment he put his sons through is unknown, but for the sake of family, pride, justice or all the void vote in training was not soon to forgive the murderous Boyars and his renegade cousins. Now a free man, a candidate for the Vilachian throne as an officer in the Ottoman Army with the support of an inspired soul Tremray. The death of Dracula's father gave him a promising start to his adult life. After a failed attempt by John Junyani and Vladislav the Second to defeat the Ottomans at Kosovo Pology, vlad was in a favorable position to finally make a strong bid for the Vlakian throne with the backing of the Turks, who with a true authority in the current situation due to their military control. Success came to Dracula as he ultimately seized power and became Voivode of Velakia for the first time in fourteen forty eight. This sudden uprising, predictably did not sit well with the Hungarians and the allies of John Yunani, who had been taken captive by the Serbian despot George Brankovich. After his defeat at Kosof Apology, Nikolai of Akna, the vice governor of Transylvania, demanded that vlad come and meet with him to explain the assumed disappearance of Himnati and to justify his unforeseen coup In a letter of response, vlad stated that he could not do as the Vice governor asked without creating suspicion from the Turk and that he had no information in the whereabouts of John Ugnatti, but that if he had not been killed in the battle, he would wish to establish peace with the governor upon his return to Transylvania. This strategic start to his first reign was effective, but only while his Ottoman aid maintained dominion over the region. Unfortunately for Dracula, Sultan Morad had opted not to follow the fleet Hungarian army after the recent battle at which Vladislav the Second evaded capture, allowing for a quick turning of the tables. Vladislav was able to gather the remainder of Ugnatti's troops, though he fails to free Natti himself before marching into Balachia and defeating Lass army, forcing his Draculesti couses it to flee the principality altogether. After losing the throne to Vladislav, Dracula found himself back in Andrianople with the Turks once again. He sought refuge under Ottoman protection for a short while before fleeing Sultan Murad's court and making his way to the Vallachian neighbor of Moldavia, where he now settled in the court Bogdan the Second. Bogdan was the current ruler of Moldavia, but he was also Dracula's uncle, connected through vlat Dracul's marriage to Bogdan's sister, father of the later Prince Stephen the Great. Bogdan the Second allowed the exiled Vlachia to remain in his capital city of Souschavava, receiving education alongside Stephen and serving in the Moldavian military. This day lasted from the late fourteen forty nine until the fall of fourteen fifty one, coming to an abrupt end when Bogdan was assassinated by his own brother, Petru Aaron. Lacking many viable optionists, Vladen Stephen escaped together to Transylvania, knowing full well that it would be imprudent to risk seeking refuge under the eye of John Yugnatti, who had been stripped of his titles of Viceroy of Hungary and Governor of Transylvania, but still maintained military control as the title of Count of Bitstrizzita Severin and Timish the young Man attempted to make their way to Brushov, hearted it by the support of Vladislav's Boyar enemies and previous good relations with the councilmen of the city, vlad felt that this would be their safest optionship. Of course, John Natti has no intention of allowing this to be the case, and immediately after being informed of the Vlakian's presence in February of fourteen fifty two, commanded the mayor of Brashov to bar Dracula from settling in the city. Whether lad and his Moldavian cousin were forced out or instead kept in hiding around the area is not known for certain. Nonetheless, in September of the same year, Vladislav the second also sent a letter to the mayor of Brashev. Upon hearing that his rival was still in the region. Dracula fled again, this time to the nearby town of Sebu, where word of his presence made its way to the Transylvanian vice governor. In response, Nikolai of Akna decided to hire an assassin to take the pretender down once and for all. Miraculously, Vlad was made aware of his plan's demise and was able to elude his potential killer. Forced now to stay in hiding, Dracula remained under the radar while the relationship between John and began to fall apart. Displeased.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry to think this isn't the one I watched a long time ago. There's information here, but it's it's a bit much. Excuse me, hot sauce. Pretty good stuff. It The US is taking applications for the new lad well, for the new flat well, when I thought he was the flat well because they poisoned the air well. One Vlad for every country would be more like it. Yeah, sure, six million mice on little matt stick steaks. Yes, nice, Okay, I'm not gonna help me out. Oh yeah, I've no, that's everybody right, because we just did rumble. Oh no, no, no, this guy and did juice still his legacy? Yeah that was that thing? Yeah here, yes, I'm off for the impaling thing. This is Muhammad. You know you're not supposed to have pictures Mohammed something. Certainly I had to put one on here. And uh, if you were with us on Sunday when we were talking about on Stephan's. He told the story of uh Mohammed's a little homme a lover who he called like an archangel or an angel or something like that. He's like, who's that behind the fence and find and said, oh, that's an angel and uh it was his butt buddy, and you didn't come into the tent that night, and Muhammed was furious and he's like, well, there's a dog into the bed and there's no more dogs then, So the he liked to first hour to anger a lot. So anyway, see that says designed by doctor Alfonzomanso the third BB five or five percent off. Look at this, yes, and by the way, you have the Monday Monday is a recording. I have no idea when it's gonna air, but I guess doctor glinnon sorry, Benno Steers. So maybe, uh, maybe it's onthing go to happen of it.
Speaker 4: Maybe you won't. I don't know.
Speaker 1: It'd be nice to be able to use that as a stepping stone to get to like other your names too, And I don't know. Seems like I put enough time in this by now that I could. It'd be nice to have something to do something for me and right, all right, okay, Impala, Yes, hit him with your chevy and then put him on a steak Monday. What Oh, no, I'm gonna be on with the well, I'm going on Stupieters. It just means I'm not going. I'm not getting I'm not getting on a plane, getting on a link. I should have asked her. I should have asked pretty like we're like, hey, oh, you want me to have been on Monday?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What flighty? What airline? No, it's kidding first lass uh yeah, so right here? Hell, then, I don't want you to hear me fart. Uh this, never let him see a sweat, never let him hear fart. Alright, So doctor Peter Giddins right here, right there, that's where you want to be a member. This is where you get doctor doctor Monso, Doctor Monso's book and the Energy a Dye and his classes, which you have the book which was here but now it's over there. Doctor Manzo's ninety essentials that he helped develop with Azure Well, which is whole food, whole food, multip whole food, multi vitamin that pull a chemic acid. It's a ninety day supply. At the very least uh core copper, and there's the other stuff here. Look at it and talk about it and ask me questions. The next time we have doctor Woden, Doctor Manson, I P. Six, suppret all those it was three or one two, then on top three four and then you use BB five. Brava, Brava five, Bravo Bravo five. Be the five. It'sa gonna get you five percent off. And this method will save you when it comes to the other method of getting your niney essentials from the young w But you might like one better than the other. I like to mix them, so you do your think. Okay, read there the saw sauce. The one I was just eating was the humsinger carabonzo beans and cuman. Tastes like a spicy hummus. And I was using my eating my smoked chicken, hickory smoked. It was delicious. I'm ran a butter though I wanted butter. Am I whistling? I wanted butter. It's like eating smoky lobster when you have butter. So good. All right, We're good? Yeah, all right? Oh this is weird Food Network winner who killed foster daughter, sentenced to life in prison. I'm not sure when. Oh, this is two thousand twenty two by Anissa Snipes. This sounds like she needs to get a prison too. Greenville, South Carolina, after a four day trial of former Food Network contestant accused of killing her foster daughter, was sentenced to life in prison. Look at this little girl. Look at her big black ass. Look at this little girl? Why why was she fostering this child? Victoria Rose Smith, she murdered, beating to death a three year old foster daughter. Tory Smith, you don't have you don't have the right to cry, you fucking cunt, fat, black and stupid. Facts, facts all day. This is long, but I didn't try to Yeah, yeah, you know, you put them in an office, you put them on TV, and it just changes their life forever. They totally don't resert. Revert, yeah, revert back to their scumbaggery. Oh she looks like she's retarded, and she obviously didn't. Was she a winner? They said, was she a winner? Was it a was it a yeah, a Food Network winner? So I don't know, maybe it was a a d I win. Well, now she gets to h, I don't know what. That's just fucking sucks that the little kid at a die, could I