Speaker 1: Welcome to Throwback Thursday.
Speaker 2: So these are some of the oldies but goodies.
Speaker 1: The classics, and they are some of the episodes that are probably in the back of the catalog that you haven't managed to listen to yet. So just a warning, some of my thoughts, feelings, opinions may have changed since the recordings of these episodes. Doesn't make them any less interesting. So as an evolving human being, I may say something in these episodes that I.
Speaker 2: Don't necessary fairly agree with today, but these.
Speaker 1: Episodes are the classics, and I just thought I would do a little something fun for us. So welcome and enjoy throw Back Thursday.
Speaker 3: So where she came from yesterday don't matter. If it's gone.
Speaker 2: While the sun is bright.
Speaker 3: In the doarcas night, no one knows. She comes and goes.
Speaker 4: Are we live?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I got, I got no, Oh, there we go? Stream is live. It just hit on my end. It was about thirteen second delay. How do you folks? Uh? Your host double j not the vice president host of Operation GCD, with an Operation GCD Invasion of the Occult Rejects. Here with a fellow occult reject, Julia from the Cosmic Peach podcast. And of course Neck, the host of the Occult rejects, it's going on. I can't hear you. No, there you go going on.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, thanks for having me.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 4: Well, this, this conversation kind of grew up a conversation we had last week right on the Occult reject. I don't think it's quite dropped yet.
Speaker 5: No, yeah, yeah, it's like a preview. Actually, I think will drop next Wednesday or something like that.
Speaker 4: I was gonna, you know, let's say, let's go, let's go ahead and tease that episode, because that's gonna be a good conversation for folks to check out as well. And if folks of the interwebs are not familiar with Tuesday, well this this name came up in the conversation last week about a cult Elvis Tuesday. Well when when Julia brought it up in the conversation and asked me if I new Tuesday, well, and I simply replied, one of my favorite people in the entire universe because I love because I'm pro Tuesday. It was because she's connected to everything.
Speaker 2: I love how youesday, not because I'm pro Tuesday.
Speaker 4: No, I'm definitely not pro Tuesday. Yeah, no me either, me either.
Speaker 2: But she's somebody that I've actually I've mentioned several times in previous episodes. I actually the first time I talked about her on my show was in twenty twenty two. So is definitely I'm you know, due for a refresher just for even people who listen to my show, because you know, I I just assume that everyone everyone knows about her because I did do an episode on her a couple of years ago, but it's been so long, you know, you'd have to dig through, you know, hundreds of episodes to get to that one. So I'm kind of excited to revitalize it today and make it more well known for for people who haven't heard of her. So we're throwing down on Tuesday on a Monday, So this is gonna be.
Speaker 4: This is gonna be yeah, Right, And Nick, you had no idea Tuesday World was when this came up during that show, right, I mean, you know, I think Tuesday's done a great job of playing you know, Landeth.
Speaker 2: Lamelow under the radar for the public.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: It was the only time I had ever really heard about her. Is that I think, like one time Lisa for some reason, and she can't remember why she was looking into somehow she was she was related to Joe Rogan, she had somewhere.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like weird, like you know, who knows if it's true, but like that was the only time I really ever heard of Tuesday. Well that had no idea who she really is. Though.
Speaker 2: If that's true, I'm gonna ship my whole entire pants.
Speaker 4: Well, I can't believe I haven't done Joe Rogan's family three yet. It's shocking to me. As much Joe Rogan stuff as.
Speaker 2: I've done, it wouldn't surprise me. But you know, somebody that I've worked with a few times, I think nick has two is uh Sean McCann.
Speaker 6: Yes, And he knew so.
Speaker 2: Much about Tuesday, and he and I talked about her together, and so I just wanted to give him a quick shout out because he drops some stuff into my life about her that I didn't even know about that I included in this presentation. So before I get started, I just want to say shout out to him too, because he's looked into her and found some really crazy stuff. But if you've ever seen a.
Speaker 4: Picture of her, but well, man inject real quick. Yeah, before we describe who is Tuesday Well and how did you just like you're saying, Sean McCann's done podcasts on this too. Now, I haven't heard anyone talk about Tuesday Well since Adam go Rightley sirka two thousand and seven something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Sean mccannon.
Speaker 4: Her right.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure when it dropped into his, you know, periphery for him to start looking into it. But I found her looking into Laurel Canyon because she is a big sixties counterculture person. And then I had mentioned her in passing to Sean and he was like, oh shit, you know, I know so much about her, and then we did an episode on her together. But I'm not sure if you've ever seen a picture of her, nick, but she is like the proverbial Madonna, Marilyn Monroe, Jane Mansfield, big blue eyes, blonde hair, she looks like a Barbie Doll essentially.
Speaker 4: Things right, she could have been bigger than all those stars, right.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, it seems like she fits that archetype. Yeah. There she goes with Jack Nicholson. You'll see her hanging around. It's like she's everywhere and nowhere at the same time. You know, she's everywhere for those who know where she is, but nowhere to people that are familiar with sixties counterculture. When you look back on it, you're like, oh, like I said, Jane Mansfield, Marilyn Monroe, whoever, whoever was big during that time. She's sitting right here next to Jack Nicholson. It's like, who is this person? If you saw this picture, you wouldn't even know who she was, But she's everywhere.
Speaker 4: Fangirl right right?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I forgot this.
Speaker 4: Is when they get a movie together. I think this was nineteen seventy two that did a film together, If I'm not mistaken. I don't remember which one it was.
Speaker 2: I remember which one it was. I think I have it in my notes for later.
Speaker 4: But it's been in Hollywood since she was a little girl, right, she was about what's seven years old? I believe which she started there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, she was really really young. And I guess in order to understand why she's significant in what role she plays in this weird society of famous people, you kind of almost have to go back in time and look at her family, right, who are the Weld's, What where did she come from? Why is she special?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 2: XYZ. And it turns out actually that the Weld family is really really old family. They came over on the Mayflower type shit, you know, one of the very first families. They came to America in the sixteen hundreds from England, and the Weld family is actually an extended family of the Boston Brahmin family. The name Brahmin might sound familiar to people who are listening to this. Brahman is kind of like one of those really old families that kind of run everything. They're like the Boston elite, if you will, the Brahmin family. So the Welds are an extension of the Boston Brahmins, and the Welds are actually the ones who helped start Harvard University as a gift, they were given by the royal family. The Weld family was given Roxbury, Massachusetts, and like Jamaica Plane, it's all weld Land. And yeah, basically so you got this weird Boston kind of with the Brahmins, but also like most of Massachusetts has turned to like weld land.
Speaker 4: Sure, and they started that all on a mound there in Jamaica Plane called Nice Hill.
Speaker 2: Yeah, freaking mound builder. Weirdness right.
Speaker 4: To the Society of Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: Well, she's related to the governor of Massachusetts, which was William Weld. And if you go all the way back in time, right the thirteen hundreds is the earliest recorded members of the Weld family. They're all like sheriffs in London. Some of them are knights, uh shit like that.
Speaker 4: And then they started from some old school Celtic stuff though, right, like the ancient king Satara, right, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah. So I think they were I don't know if it was in the thirteen hundreds or when they came over on the Mayflower, but they were Protestant. But after they got over here they sort of kind of like integrated their power into religiosity and a lot of them converted to Catholis and became like Jesuit priests. So there's so many layers to this. And actually John B. Weld and Alfred Weld, to be specific, they were Jesuit priests, and Alfred was known to be a Jesuit priest, an astronomer, and the administrator for the Society of Jesus. So it's like I said, it's like if you go even all the way.
Speaker 4: Back there, he was an administrator there that wasn't even just a member. He's like, I'm not just a member, I'm the president. Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like sheriffs, knights, Jesuit priests, administrators for the Society of Jesus. You got astronomers, Boston elite, the Brahmin family. I mean, the Welds are nuts, you got governors. They own most of Massachusetts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they were the infamous incident between Bill Weld and Whitey Bulger's brother the government. As you pointed out, so, uh, that is a cousin of hers. He also descends from Elisa Weld, So Eliza Weld was a colonel in the Revolution. They're on the the Weld Mound there in Jamaica Plains. In fact that the weld manor there on Weld Hill served as an operations headquarters for the Massachusetts contingent of the Revolution. So they're very very integral, very integral. That was basically you know headquarters, you know, operations center right for the.
Speaker 2: Founding fathers and stuff.
Speaker 4: Like they're damn near like yeah, close to the level down. Wow, because as far as mass Us is concerned, I mean they're they were major Again, as you pointed out that they were the religious heads with the Start and Harvard because that started as a religious school. And then they were the military heads because they weren't generals. But you know, they're the ones that ran Their house was run, you know, they run everything out of their house, you know, and whatever that mound was they operated. The rest of their friends all thought it was for some reason.
Speaker 2: Well, of course, it's goes all the way back to ancient history, doesn't it, with the mound builders and all of that.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean even within that family probably even you know, maybe even a different track, because I believe those ancient kings of Tara they claim to be descended from, they used to be crowned on a mound over there right the hill.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and wasn't like Jeckell Island supposed to be there was something built on a mound or am I making up?
Speaker 4: Okay? The Rockefellers another Society family out of Society, Cincinnati family out of New York, the New York chapter they owned they owned the uh, the Indian Mound Cottage down there where the secret meetings were held for the rituals.
Speaker 2: What I thought, that's what I thought was just.
Speaker 4: Form of the magic that we call the Federal Reserve it's definitely it's always mound stuff with these people. And that's what I'm saying, Like I was gonna call it the Hill Kamara, but I'm like, no, No, that's I'm thinking in my head, that's that's Mormon stuff. That's Mormon stuff. The Hill, the Hill Tara is the a is a place over there in Ireland where the old ancient kings of ancient Celtic kings used to you know, the other coronations, rituals and ceremonies. So that's who the worlds claimed to be descended from.
Speaker 2: That's so nuts to me because it's like they have little pockets everywhere. It's not just in America obviously, because there's members of the family like Sir Frank Weld he was the Prime Minister of New Zealand and also the Governor of Western Australia. And then like Thomas Weld, he was one of the ones who helped create Harvard and he was a personal friend of King George.
Speaker 4: The third typical Anglo focused family. They seem to be still to this day and they're having this Anglo American influence, you know, this this British influence on America. And speaking of that speaking of that, back to Bill, well right where I took us off on the standards they're Julia. So Bill Weld was the governor, as you pointed out, Tuesday's cousin, and Whitey Boulger's brother was the President of the State Senate, Bill Bill Bulger. So I'm not sure if I'm sure either of you were aware of that, that the infamous gangster Whitey Bulger, while he's being a gangster, his brother's the president of the State Senate in the same city of Boston.
Speaker 2: There figure, Yeah, so somebody on both sides.
Speaker 4: Exactly, And well they're running the same operations, just from different roubles. So Bill Weld and Bill Bulger get in an infamous dispute. Maybe too much of a New England or to even know this story, but they get an into infamous dispute on the floor of the State House and they're in Boston, and Bulger's roasting Weld saying like, you know, oh, my family's been here since blah blah blah blah blah, and well and well you know, watches them, you know, in his little temper tantrum in front of the entire again the joint session. Again, he's the governor there at the state House, you know, Bill Bolger's house. He's running as the state's state's president of the State Senate. And Well just replies with you, we sent over our help here first. So that's that's the Weld family. That's the Well family. H yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, and they're also responsible for like setting up major trade routes and stuff. And like so William Gordon Weld founded some kind of fleet of trading vessels which did opium trade to China. That I mean, this is the Weld fan This is what they're known for. I mean, and so and so William Gordon Weld's son taught William Fletcher Weld. He expanded like this little empire, right, and he introduced an even bigger fleet of ships and they were called the black Horse flag Fleet, and they were opium traders and they were coming straight out of like Massachusetts doing opium trade. I mean, this family, I'm talking like they are the elites. They're the Brahmins, they're the elite class. They're doing opium trade. They're involved in government, they're involved in religion. They're in New Zealand, they're in Australia, they're everywhere literally from going all the way back to King George the third and he like knighted some of them. So this is right for centuries, right right, kind of like a like a roths child for America. Yeah, because everybody.
Speaker 4: Goes still more overtly. What's that I said?
Speaker 2: I think everybody fixates on like Rockefeller and like names like that, But the Weld family is should be mentioned when those things come up.
Speaker 4: For sure, and my and my and my perspective, they're one of the same. They're both the Society Cincinnati families. But you know, in regard to the Welds, they seem more overtly involved in witchcraft throughout their history.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying the other one is, and I'm just saying they seem to brag about it. And I'm not even talking about this time Tuesday Weld were a witch's hat to an interview to back. Yeah, he a witch in the seventies.
Speaker 2: You know where she did that interview? It was the Chateau Marmont in California, where like I'm pretty sure that's where John Belu she died, and like Anton Levey used to hang out and it's supposedly haunted by all the ghosts of all the dead celebrities that have passed through that she did that interview there, I'm and I'm pretty sure she's she's made fun in the public eye of like I'm a witch and I have a high pedigree from this this elite family. What are you going to do about it? Like she's said stuff like that.
Speaker 4: I mean pretty much. She has got a lot of connections to the Hotel Marmont there, so well, Jack's Jack's one of his best friends in life. Mister Bob Cocaine Evans his producer buddy for the film Godfather. Al Ruddy is Al Ruddy's wife own that's Chateau Marmont Hotel mm HM back in the sixties and early seventies.
Speaker 2: It's just so crazy because it's like I said, she's she's like the Babylon girl, but she's not because she's everywhere and nowhere and like a ghost. She's like a ghost in Hollywood, like she pops up everywhere. Everyone knows her.
Speaker 4: But she's not a household name like Maryland, right, She's not a house or even Jane Mansfield exactly.
Speaker 2: Yes, So getting kind of more into her now that we know about like her family and shit. She was born on August twenty seventh, nineteen forty three, and it's based on the research I've done. Like in these elite cults, people like Tuesday are chosen at a very early age carry out whatever it is that they have for them, and I do think that she was chosen relatively. I think seven, as you said earlier, is probably when they started noticing, because they said that she had abundant psychic and clairvoyant abilities from a very young age, and this was something that they covet obviously, especially when you come from a family, an elite family, and you're got clairvoyant and psychic abilities. So she's like a nineteen sixties Laurel Canyon eragal, you know. And she was in the movies, but she wasn't like Maryland's status famous, which I'll explain why later on. But she's like your typical archetype of the Babylon like blonde hair, blue eyed sex kitten. This is what the perfect woman should look like kind of thing, oh for sure.
Speaker 4: And I think that was a role though, is what all you're describing. This is all very well organized because this is one of her first major acting She was in other things starting very young. I think her first acting role was Ege seven. I think she was sixteen here in this in this TV show called The Familiar with this one Julia the Many Loves of Dobie Gillis.
Speaker 2: I came across that one. Yeah, I've never watched it, obviously, but.
Speaker 4: Oh strangely enough, I watched as long before I really understood her, knew who Tuesday World was really was. It was a popular show in my household growing up.
Speaker 2: Well, I actually, so you know, like when somebody's getting started, they'll be in like some shit stuff before they like really hit the big time and like get like a all right, not Tuesday.
Speaker 4: So no, no, And this show shows it right here. So the synopsis of the show is the end of the innocence of the ninth fifties before the oncoming nineteen sixties revolution.
Speaker 2: Well, she played a huge part of in real life role.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, that's what the show that was, the show like that that was kind of the start of her revolution of the sixties, right where she's kind of this puppet master to six. It starts in nineteen fifty nine when she's sixteen, sixteen years old in this TV show that the TV shows about the end of the fifties and the you know, this new era of get out with the beat next and in with these you know, the kind of this new hippie kind of scene.
Speaker 2: Almost she played a huge role in the inspiration behind a lot of music and culture too. But like I have so, let's say she's developing these psychic abilities around like age seven, and then she began a modeling career at age twelve, and she landed her film debut at age twelve in a freaking Alfred Hitchcock movie.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 2: So it's like she skipped all of the like, oh, I gotta try to get roles and stuff. It was like born psychic twelve years old, she's a model and she's in an Alfred Hitchcock movie and literally nobody knows about her. It's like she didn't even have to try. They just like threw her in and was like, hey, Alfred Hitchcock, here you go, bitch, Like how many people would have died to be in an Alfred Hitchcock movie. You know he was huge back then.
Speaker 4: And this is actually do you think it's just because of her family?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 4: Her family's running Hollywood? And you can answer this.
Speaker 2: Oh, one and a lesser known thing about her as well is she was Stanley Kubrick's first pick for Lolita, right wow, right, you know, the infamous pedophile movie.
Speaker 4: So when I say her family, I mean like the cold family, right, like the family of which the Wells are obviously a big part of and included in, but they're not the only family in there, right.
Speaker 2: I love this picture of her in Elvis because you know, I brought it up before. I was like, Oh, did Elvis know Tuesday Weld? Or do you know that Elvis knew Tuesday Weld? And it's like, oh, no, I don't even know who that is. Well, he sure got a tender love and care for her right there. Yeah, I picture where he was sneaking a little smooch from Tuesday. Who is that?
Speaker 4: That's mister Steve McQueen. He's part of the family.
Speaker 2: Oh one hundred. He's got a nice little hug for her too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's as a cousin of mine. I'm McQueen, you really yeah? Yeah, My second great grandmother is a McQueen, so I think he's somewhere in my fifth cousin. Anyway, this is nineteen sixty nine, right, because when this photo was taken, and so yeah, he steals Bob Evans old cocaine Bob Evans wife. The next year, Steve Queen does when I say steel, I think all these people are involved in the sex Colt right, So like, oh, yeah, you know, he runs he runs off with cocaine Bob's wife. She's married to George propart at this time. I believe that's when they're married. Is around the same time.
Speaker 2: Well, and during the time when she, oh, I don't know how old she was.
Speaker 4: No, No, the A Team he was the he was the star of the television show Now Team No.
Speaker 2: I thought you said she I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Colnonival, Hannibal Smith. I'm too big of an eighteen fan, I guess. But but anyone in the eighties, you know, remembers this dude from from that. They don't remember Hi from Breakfast to Tiffany's, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: No, Well, it seems like to me everybody had a bit of a crush on her. I think Elvis was still married to Priscilla when he was in a romantic relationship with Tuesday. So that was all kind of like hush hush and like swept under the rug because those two were in a movie together, which I will get to in a minute.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 2: JJ, have you heard of a movie she was in called Lord Love a Duck.
Speaker 4: I was going to bring that movie up to Sure, that's exactly like that Debbie Gillis show. It's a it's a it's it's spawning this revolution that she's in charge of and and we'll kind of bragging about it more or less.
Speaker 2: But right, so like it's basically like this demon that grants you wishes, right, and she just wants fame and she wants whatever.
Speaker 4: But anyways, but she's like a cult hypriesest in that right Barbara Ann, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: She she plays Barbara and nicknamed Barbie right.
Speaker 4: Yeah. But they she allegedly sanging on the Beach Boys song Barbara Ann as a tribute to this movie that came out at the same time as this movie.
Speaker 2: That's what I was gonna say.
Speaker 4: So she's talking about the process again. Yeah, the Beach Boys.
Speaker 2: We were infatuated with her, and that's where Barbara Ann came from, was this Lord Love a Duck because they were they were infatuated with Tuesday. Yeah, and it's to me, it's signaling again, like she's the Barbie, right, And I kind of talked to Nick before about like where the Barbie origins came from, and they're pretty.
Speaker 4: Sister, you know, you're saying, like the Barbie doll is like some sort of like idol of some regards.
Speaker 2: Right. The very first, the very first Barbie doll that ever came out was was a sex Toyikes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yes it was. It was definitely it was definitely sold.
Speaker 2: Sexually, yes, And it had nipples and it had a vagina, and all they did literally to market it to children was removed the nipples in the vagina. It was the same dress, it was the same face, it was the same hair, it was everything was the same. And when the guy took this sex doll just removed the anatomy parts. He took it to like a kid's convention thing to sell it, and parents were like, what are you doing with it? Like they were creeped out by it. But now it's like that's the staple. You know, it's like a Barbie doll that's sexualizing for children basically for sure, because before the Barbie, little girls would play with babies and like they were learning how to become a mother, how to be a whore, right, Yeah, and then they introduced the Ken doll, and it's like, use your imagination.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they got a new evolution. I mean, I like how you're describing this, because that's how I look at the new evolution of this stuff, the American something American dolls or American girls or something.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, American girl dolls.
Speaker 4: It's that's that's Barbie, even to the next level of evolution of this kind of psyoptom floor you're describing.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, but so I think it's interesting that she's like Barbara Ann in this movie. Yeah, and the Beach Boys write this song she's Barbie. She's blonde hair, she's blue eyes, she's got like the perfect body, literally everything. She is the epitome of she supposed.
Speaker 4: That too shows Allegedly she's a backup singer in the song Barbara Ann by the Beach Boys again. Is now their obsession with her makes sense. Their their music producers, mister Phil spector of the process guy, you know, the wall of sound guy, you know, the wrecking crew guy there, and then you know, so the beach wasn't surrounded by that, you know, you got you got what's his name, Brian Wilson, you know, is the financier of Charles Manson family. Why I would argue he's just helping finance the process at that rate, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: And you know Dennis Wilson, He's got to.
Speaker 4: Be Dennis Wilson. My apologies.
Speaker 2: Oh, I was gonna say he's the one that had a big heart on for Manson, had him living in his house.
Speaker 4: And ship, right, and they're all friends with I always missed this dude's name up. He's a music producer. He wrote the song Coo Como with the Wilson Boys, you know, for the Scientology Tom Cruise classic film in the eighties, Cocktails, the song written for that. He's he was. He was Charlie's a cellmate at Terminal Island. Phil, I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's a very mi.
Speaker 4: Music producer, friend of the Beach Boys. Obviously did produce some Beach Boys stuff along with Riding with the Beach Boys and Kokomo.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Might I might have got Terry Melcher mashed up with Phil Coffin, but they're both in the same mix of the Beach Boys, right, these people around Manson.
Speaker 2: The guy, Yeah, I was gonna say Phil Kaufman is definitely mentioned in Dave McGowan's work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why I first learned about him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's how I know about him at least, And.
Speaker 4: He was everywhere in the music scene. But yeah, he served. He was there in Terminal Island there with with Chuck.
Speaker 2: That's so wild, dude. You know something else about her? I think, if I'm not mistaken, she was like fifteen in Lord Love a Duck.
Speaker 4: Yeah sounds and sounds about right. So she was born in what forty three? Uh huh, Yeah, I think she was probably like twenty than maybe, oh, she was twenty three, twenty p twenty two.
Speaker 2: So this must be a quote from a different movie, because I say I have in my notes one of the male actors she worked with on one of these movies. I guess it wasn't this one. A quote from him was Tuesday is fifteen going on twenty seven. He said that, So it was like, I don't know, they all had like an infatuation with her even when she was young, young, like she started when she was twelve, got the Alfred Hitchcock movie. Then she's with Elvis, she's with Jack Nicholson, she's obviously fifteen, still doing stuff and they're like, oh, yeah, Tuesday, she's fifteen going on twenty seven.
Speaker 4: Okay, who said that? Do you have a source for I just said, alway, is it?
Speaker 2: Did you find it?
Speaker 4: That's my search the quote, that's what it came up with, Danny K. But I don't know this actor though. Do you know him?
Speaker 2: No? The article that I pulled it from, said a co male actor she worked with, referred to her as quote, Tuesday is fifteen going on twenty seven.
Speaker 4: It's this dude, Danny. I don't know this guy's work, but he was much older dude than Tuesday. But he's buried in Westchester County of New York. There Nick Hell type a book Westchester specifically, right, So is he like.
Speaker 2: A big wig guy or I don't know?
Speaker 4: Says he says he was an actor, comedian, singer, and dancer.
Speaker 2: She also knew Bing Crosby too.
Speaker 4: Oh maybe they were all in White Christmas together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe I didn't know her to be in White Christmas? Is she in that?
Speaker 4: No? I'm just saying I know that's a been Crosby Danny K, and I read recognized. That's the only thing I recognized. Danny Kay from Hey yeah, Crosby.
Speaker 2: I mean she knows everybody, dude, Literally.
Speaker 4: She does, doesn't she because there is a way older actor than she is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and apparently he was fantasizing about her being twenty seven.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, she was sixteen and that she was sixteen.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 4: They did a film called Five Pennies Together in nineteen fifty nine, so she was five right around the same time she did that Debid Guilli stuff.
Speaker 5: She was.
Speaker 2: Later on after this stuff, she was in something called seventy seven Sunset Strip, which also stood out. Yeah. I think it was a show called seventy seven Sunset Strip and it was another like weird Laurel Canyony weirdness. But you know seventy seven, You're right, seventy seven like the OZ the Magician's number whatever, and seventy seven.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well I was seven and stuff. Yeah, I find that.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, I don't. I don't know what the meetings are, ma. It seems creepy that they would name it that, right whatever, The seven seven's got to mean something, right.
Speaker 2: And it's sunset strip, right, like where all the Laurel Canyons. Shit's going down and.
Speaker 4: It's not yet though, right, not yet, because this is from fifty eight to sixty four pop off until sixty four, right, was it?
Speaker 2: I thought it was a little bit earlier than that. I could no, I believe.
Speaker 4: I believe the Birds first album was maybe late sixty three with all that Dylan music. Oh, this is Vito Policas is the is the proto Manson guy in Laurel Canyon. I do? I think that's around sixty three or sixty four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so was Sunset Strip this seventy seven Sunset Strip? Was that Vito's time?
Speaker 4: He would have been hanging out in that at the time yet.
Speaker 2: Because he was like the granddaddy of the whole movement, right, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So this is a series and her episode was called Secret Island or something like that. Okay, but she so after being really.
Speaker 4: Creepy show Julie, I've never I don't paid attention to this. I have ex active and former w W two w W two World War two Office of Strategic Service is a secret agent, right, That's that's the main character, is an OSS guy.
Speaker 2: This is where I mentioned this stuff because after she's in this show, she's in a movie with Dick Clark that's called Sex kittens go to college.
Speaker 4: I'm familiar with that.
Speaker 2: She went from seventy seven Sunset strip to sex kittens go to college. It's like they pointed out there for you, you.
Speaker 4: Know, quite a career trajectory, right.
Speaker 2: Sex kittens go to college?
Speaker 7: Like what.
Speaker 4: Oh we we I think we skipped over this when chronologically she was in uh oh yeah, Rock with a convicted child child say offender, Chuck Berry.
Speaker 2: M oh yes, Chuck Berry.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure if he was convicted yet. He was. He was getting popped right around this time though for the violations of the main act.
Speaker 2: Well, was it before or after this Wild in the Country with Elvis came out and that's when they developed their little romance.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know because I'm trying to remember when Chuck Berry because the music, the music record studio company folks literally brokeer Chuck Berry's release from prison, like they want the Feds want to keep him in there for like a long time. They're like, look, this dude's going to make us a lot of money. You know, we got to get him out of there, you know. So he didn't give what he did about soon and a half. I think he was out by nineteen sixty, but it was right around this time he was with Tuesday. Well that is when he got popped. When he was when he was committing violations of the Man Act. So child sex trafficking wasn't really technically illegal in many states where there was a federal law at the time called the Man Act, which was taking an underage, you know, minor across state lines for the purposes of sexual activity. And that's what Chuck Barry was doing. What to be doing that, He was doing a lot of it. He later would write a number one single called My Dingling and Tour American having people sing along with a convicted child sex offender. You know, it's kind of dark. Yeah, that's Tuesday's frinds, that's Tuesday's friends.
Speaker 2: Well, I was gonna say too. In that Elvis movie, she was the Wild in the Country. I don't know if it was before or after this, she played an incest victim.
Speaker 6: Oh man with Elvis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with Elvis.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was sixty one. I think I think that was sixty one. So yeah, The Sex Kinners Go to College was nineteen sixty with Did Clark. Yeah, wonder like what goes on?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 4: Like you got Brookshields as an eleven year old what in like nineteen seventy eight, you know, naked in a film as a child prostitute. You got other you know, obviously Tuesdays of Age here, right, Well she's barely of age. She's probably seventeen actually in sixteen when she filmed this, right.
Speaker 2: She was young?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, a little questionable, right, having having a child in a film called sex Kittens.
Speaker 2: Get a call, go and it's like, look at the cover. It's it's your archetypes. Right, you got Tuesdays, the blonde with blue eyes, and you got a redhead with a green shirt on, and then you have the brunette with like this red polka dot thing. It's it's the Neapolitan sex kitten.
Speaker 6: For you, I know.
Speaker 4: So that's what you're Marilyn Monroe on top?
Speaker 2: Oh, isn't that Tuesday on top?
Speaker 4: I thought this was Tuesday?
Speaker 2: Which one?
Speaker 4: The red headed middle one? The middle one ere Oh.
Speaker 2: I can barely see it because it's so small, but I mis assumed it's not.
Speaker 4: It's not Marilyn Monroe. But I mean, are they trying to game for Marilyn Monroe? Bit it's made von.
Speaker 2: Dorian ooh another blonde hair, blue eyed.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Oh, she's one of the three m's, Okay, along with Marilyn Monroe and Jane Mansfield. Okay, I don't know this.
Speaker 2: I don't know her either, Mammy.
Speaker 4: Maymy, Mamie Van Dorton.
Speaker 2: I'm sure if you looked into her, she falls right in the same category with all the other.
Speaker 4: Archetypes, right, I mean you got Mansfield and Marilyn Monroe, who, like Tuesday Welder, dedicated to the Satanic Bible, right.
Speaker 2: Yes, but you know Tuesday and Maryland were up for the same parts very often, and they would go with Marylyn as opposed to Tuesday. And it's like, why is that because Marylyn is lacking the pedigree that Tuesday has And why did Tuesday never blow up and become like a megastar the way that these women did. And this is how I would explain it. And JJ, you can agree or disagree, but it's like they use women like Jane Mansfield and Marilyn Monroe and it's like they get them and they use them up and they burn them out and then they throw them away. They like die horribly at young ages, and it's like they're all they're they're literally burnt out by the end of their career in their early you know, twenties and thirties, whereas Tuesday is almost like she's been protected and she lives still to this day a ridiculously bizarre, charmed life.
Speaker 4: And that, I mean, I agree with you there, Julia on how they how they burn them out, and is it's a very intentional thing, I think as well. But is she? But to be honest with me, here's their life that all that charmed. She married Dudley Moore. She had a child with Dudley Moore, that little strange, little hobbit looking fella. You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 7: Marser.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, when I I watch charm can life be?
Speaker 4: I don't know, but I watched a wizard, right, I've always written it off like that Dud's gotta be a wizard, right, I mean, what's off? I guess right, That's what I'm saying, dude, Like, how what's going on there?
Speaker 2: I mean, she when she's she's been interviewed and I've watched him and she kind of like it was like, all right, I'm just gonna be a stay at home mom and just drink wine all day and you know, sit around and basically she's just living the life of luxury. I don't know if her husband's a weirdo or not, but she she got a lot better outcome than Jane Mansfield and Maryland, I'll tell you that much.
Speaker 4: I guess that's that's a good comparison. Although though I think Homegirl won the won the competition there miss Uh. I don't know what was her name, Donna von Dene or whatever, And what was the slaves name again? Maybe maybe yeah, Mamie von Dene or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something like that. Feel like, oh, well, maybe she's maybe she's another Wednesday.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But it's like these other actresses are like expendable. They're like a dime a dozen. You can create many Marilyn Monroe's and they've done it throughout time with like Madonna and Britney Spears and Kesha, and it's like Lady Gaga, you can create as many as you want of this archetype of the blonde, blue eyed you know, priestess of like the upper echelon of women, because they've done it multiple times, like I said, throughout time. But why is Tuesday protected? Like why is she set apart? And I think these other women are like they want to be a part of the club, right, they don't have the genetics, right, And it's like the club that they're trying to be a part of is Tuesday's club.
Speaker 4: Like it's like when you joined the mafia or whatever, you're going to get in so hard unless you're part of the actual family, right, So like you know, right, so I kind of view these side characters right, like they're not quite part of the family, but yeah, they're they're like they're a lower echelon of the system.
Speaker 2: Yes, they're initiates into something that Tuesday's family built exactly. That's right. She doesn't get burnt out and suicided or drug overdosed or car accident or like used up and burnt out. She's like, I'll get into it in a second.
Speaker 4: But it's like she's this diminutive little man though, right, we still see it's inconclusive.
Speaker 2: Let me see him. I just want to see you.
Speaker 4: Nick's gotta put Nick put a picture up there on the villa.
Speaker 2: Oh god, he's hideous.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: No, if you're to watch him in like author, you'd be like, which I'm sure is really his personality, but you would be.
Speaker 2: Like, what the he must he must be a bloodliner, right, got a lot of money. He has to be. He has to be, because it's like, you don't get that high degree of a Tuesday Weld unless you're a bloodliner.
Speaker 4: Because they want thought. I always thought that, right, it's something weird, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's not like somebody with Tuesday Weld whoesdated Elvis is gonna end up marrying this guy in pro creating unless he's a bloodliner. She probably has a boyfriend on side.
Speaker 4: She was married to George F. Pard. Have you seen the eighteen carnival Hannibal Smith. I mean she went from Hannibal Smith to this guy.
Speaker 2: That's why, that's why it's got to be on purpose, because whatever genetics they have together is going to make the next you know, Tuesday.
Speaker 6: That makes as much sense as Jackson Wening.
Speaker 2: But you know, think think of the obsession that she had around her for her to end up with this guy, right because the Beatles sang about her, the Stones sang about her. That Beach Boys song is about her. She literally could have picked anybody she wanted. Elvi Us had a big crush on her, and she is said to be part of the influence behind the changes of the Beatles being like Bubblegummy to Lucy and the Sky with Diamonds, they say, like Tuesday somehow played a role in that transition.
Speaker 4: Sure, well, you'll see that in that Lord Love a Duck movie right in the very beginning of it, Roddy McDowell, the greaser guys getting beat up by the hippie guy right on the beach, and Tuesday, well, it's kind of like, you know, cheering it on there. So she's she has heard cheering on this movement of revolution of the sixties where they're inserting this this Hippi dumb and you know, the Laurel Canyon scene. They're they're going to be, you know, taking the Litl Cannes scene and inserting it across America, right, because that really started there. And you know when why folks think that that the sixties rock and roll started at the Monterey Music Festivals, because it's the Laurel Canyon folks all went up to the Monarray Music Festival as they're launching you know, they're launching it for marketing purposes, right, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And the song that the Stones wrote about her, Ruby Tuesday that everybody knows and they probably thought that it was the day of the week or something Ruby Tuesday, but it actually inspired me to look into a little bit further why they would have used that terminology. Have you ever read Fritz Springmyer, You guys either one heard.
Speaker 4: Blood Lines of the Illuminati.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something like that. I think he also has another one that where he so in Fritz Springmire's work, he he talks about there's levels and there's like a rank system in the Dark Occult. I don't know if it's specifically for SRA victims, but definitely for like programmed multiples, right, And there's like this rank system, and they're all different types gemstones, and so the diamond is like the presidential model whore, and the emerald is like psychic stuff. They're used for rituals. And then there's the ruby, which is related to the bloodline, which is like upper echelon. They're also used in rituals, but they're more like the high priestess level. And then there are pearls, which are like mind files. And so if you look at these program multiples, most of the time they're repping their gymstone. So like Marylyn is this diamond level. Diamonds are girl's best friend. Diamonds are forever. She pushed diamonds in the sixties. And then if you look, there's Ruby Tusday with the royal blood and if you really dive into John Benet Ramsey and how much they push the emerald symbology with her, and that's supposed to be like psychics that are used for rituals in this rank system. But there's this one picture that everybody always posts of John Benet where she's got her pinky finger up and she's wearing an emerald ring, and it's it's like, why so specifically that picture of John Beney like this wearing an emerald ring on her pinky And if you really look into these ranking systems, they're all gemstones and these women will rep like these the pearls, the rubies, diamonds, emeralds, whatever their ranking is. So I don't know how you guys feel about that, but I think that could be what the Ruby Tuesday is about.
Speaker 4: So you're saunds like a ranking of her ranking within the system.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because she's the ruby is like one of the most precious of the gemstones, and the ruby is red for the blood. It's like the Royal Blood, the High Priestess Ruby Tuesday. Because you would think it would be a diamond, right, but look what happened to Maryland. Diamonds are literally worthless in the end. Rubies are way more precious. And you know, it's like, if you look, you'll see these weird gemstones pop up with a lot of these lebs. And if it's true that she's like royal blood, which she is, and she's got the pedigree, it's very reminiscent to me of David Crosby, whose family all goes all the way back to the founding Fathers and shit, and I feel like he's always been protected. I mean, there's been multiple times he should have been arrested and thrown into prison and got himself into all kinds of a mess, and he just gets off with it.
Speaker 4: It sounds that I like to rest the processor, doesn't it Like Bob Cocaine Evans and John Fellows and the Mamas and the papas, these people skirting off on getting drug trafficking charges.
Speaker 2: Right, It's like there if you go back in the Crosby, Oh, Ruby Slippers. I love that they mentioned that because it's the movie The Wizard of Oz I've covered it before. It's very occulted, and it's got so many mentions to magic in there. And you've got the ruby slippers for Dorothy.
Speaker 6: Oh one thing I do and real quick too. About the ruby.
Speaker 5: I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but I could see it being almost a symbol of alchemy most of the time. People probably don't know this, and I heard this from somebody else, so it wasn't like, you know, I figured this out on my own. Most rubies you would find it. It would look like a.
Speaker 6: Stone until you apply heat to it, and then it turns into what you would normally see is the red. So you even do actually.
Speaker 5: Have to apply heat to this thing to get it to turn into the ruby. So it's kind of a chemical in the self.
Speaker 2: Well, they say that because Tuesday started developing psychic ability when she was really young and clairvoyant abilities that they almost had to like not blood her in, but they had to traumatize her in a way that would amplify I guess, her abilities. So that also goes along with the ruby. It's like they had a heater up a little bit to turn her into what she became, and then they protected her her entire life, you know, very reminiscent to me of David Crosby, because he also like he's got like founding fathers, signers of the Declaration of Independence, you know, civil War generals. I mean, his family tree goes all the fucking way back.
Speaker 4: Well, they're the New York chapter of the Society. He's a Van Cortland shooler, I believe, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, you know that song that the Little sang, that song, and it's like Tuesdays on the phone to me, they say in the song song. Yes, they say Tuesdays on the phone to me. If you go back and you find out what that story is, Tuesday was calling them from David Crosby's house. Oh so it's like when you look at these guys, it's like, of course they hang out. Of course they they're besties, you know, right, right, Tuesdays over at David Crosby's house, just casually calling the Beatles, and they feel like it's so significant they got to put it in a song.
Speaker 4: Oh for sure. There's lots of other songs too, right, I mean, just besides the Beatles, the in the you know, in the Stones. But what do you think so what do you think this wasn't her as far as you know, protecting or sting out of the limelight, Like do you think that was her decision? Like she's quoted in seventy one and the New York Times saying like, for example, she didn't take the role for Rosemary's Baby, right, she declined the role. So do you think that's her decline the role? Do you think there's somebody like west bring in her ear like you should not be doing, you know, you do not need to go star in cocaine? Bob Evans, Roan Planski's processed Church Satan shit you know, shit storm here. I told her that, or she's making on her own call.
Speaker 2: I don't well, I don't think she's making any of her own decisions because she's been like kind of guided since she was aged twelve with Alfred Hitchcock and stuff. But right, this is what I'll say, because the dedication in Anton LaVey's Satanic Bible is like everyone would know who that is, who Tuesday is if they saw that, right, because he also mentions Marilyn Monroe and Jane Mansfield. But there is some other quotes from Anton Levey where he says He refers to her looks several times and how beautiful she is. He also refers to her witchery as he says, and he basically describes her as like the heart of the ocean jewel, like she's so special and she's so amazing and elite if you will. But he also alluded to the fact that Tuesday will never be in the spotlight because she's serving greater purpose.
Speaker 4: As from that's from popular witchcraft, Straight from the Witch's mouth, an interview with high priest ants on lavay. You found it nineteen seventy two, and this is a says two thousand and five. That's a reprint.
Speaker 2: There you go, right there. He literally says, you know, Tuesday will never be big, she will never be in the spotlight because she's so smart and she's serving this greater purpose. And the greater purpose has nothing to do with how famous she is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and in comparison to Mansfield and Monroe, he says, well, Tuesday is.
Speaker 10: Part of the rituals, right, Yeah, like Tuesdays like the upper echelon, where like all these other bitches are like fodder for the cannon, right, like it's just right, you know, throw another Jane Mansfield out there.
Speaker 2: Let's get Marilyn Monroe fucked up. And you know, it's just I don't know. She this this whole thing about her being involved in rituals and like obviously the Anton LaVey stuff, and she never did make it big. But yet she knows everyone and is traveling with the Circles.
Speaker 4: And Hope, Steve McQueen, Elvis Presley, James Cohn, you know Al Pacino, Cocaine Bob's friends, like Cocaine Bob's friends, Robert de Niro, you know these are all her co stars and films.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, And I guess she's known to show up to like some of these Hollywood events with like two giant white wolves with her and stuff like that. Yeah, it's like, oh Tuesdays here and she's got these two big, giant white wolves at both of her sides, and it's like, Okay, here comes the priestess, here comes the Biggie, the big witch, and everybody like Revere's sir, Oh Tuesday with her white wolves, and shit, you know, she's she's a force to be reckoned with.
Speaker 4: That's pretty wild. Yeah, I know, places with some wolves.
Speaker 2: But the thing is is, like I said before, she knows everyone. She was in Hollywood for a little bit, but not to the point where she got burnt out and thrown away like some of the bigger ones. She's definitely part of the counterculture scene. She's got songs written about her. She knows the Beatles, the Stones. Imagine, like, how many people can you say that were even in the Laurel Canyon that could say, oh, the Beatles, the Beach Boys, the Stones. They all wrote songs about me, but nobody knows who I am.
Speaker 4: Exactly, exactly. Yeah, she's easily the most influential person in the entire scene music, movies, you know, the whole social aspect of it. And according to some folks. So when I asked earlier, how you summark across, Well, whenever I do find people that have interested themselves in the life of Tuesday world and I'm just trying to understand it. I asked that question because I came across it in two ways really, So my initial interest was I'd read the works of Adam go Rightley and his series that he printed years ago, and did a couple of podcast interviews with a guy I want to sit around two thousand and nine. I think he wrote the series in two thousand and seven and Noia magazine or something like that. I think he's reprinted it in books since then, but that was the original source. He interviews a guy. Are you familiar with the guy I'm talking about? Where the stories come from? This his source in this in this series, a fellow by the name of escape me Jeff Turner.
Speaker 2: Ooh, now, what's this?
Speaker 4: Jeff Turner? I believe he's still love. He's an extremely ausistic, severe autistic man who works in a soup kitchen. I believe in San Jose, California. He claims have known Tuesday Weld for a very long time, since he was a youngster. He claims Tuesday Weld got him involved with spying on one of her underlings that had decided to leave her guys and go take over what this man described as the Processed Church of the Final Judgment. That lady's name was Christy McManus. This is all stuff that's been published. She's still alive. She's still alive. She's running some ocult stuff in Vegas. Last time I looked. So that's what I'm saying when I say last time I looked, I I looked at some of the details of this guy, and some of these details do check out. This Christy McManus is definitely involved in the occult. Whether or not she was Tuesday, well, it's underling. I couldn't tell you. But nonetheless, this fella doesn't seem to be spending the yarns. In large part of you asking me, there's some I'm not willing to throw the baby out with the with the bathtub, you know what I mean, just because the.
Speaker 2: Guys, that's that's like oddly specific for it now to stay weld like literally, why.
Speaker 4: Would no one knows exactly, no one knows he is right. So this dude as this whole story go rightly, I believe his sense concluded after years later that he's he's he's kind of just moved away from this, this whole narrative and stuff. You don't think he has anybody my understanding. He no longer has any buying into it. But you know what a Discordian thing to do if you ask me, m because he's like the chief Discordian.
Speaker 2: Well, and the fact that she's still alive and could dispute that if she found out about it.
Speaker 4: But oh yeah, I think she's ever commented, right, I don't think she ever coming. Well, this dude was allegedly spying on this network of this Tuesday Well's underlings in the eighties out of San Jose and then would later describe these activities to Adam go rightly relative to this Charles Manson cult. So, according to this dude, Tuesday Weld was calling all the shots in the Manson murder like she was at that level of the situation.
Speaker 7: Up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's this dude's statements, Jeff Turner's statements. Now again, I will offer this disclaimer. Jeff Turner, they made him. I don't think he's nearly his looney tunes. I highly doubt he's nearly these luney tunes. These two filmmakers made him out to be. But I think it was intentional. So after he told these stories to go rightly and go rightly published him, two film students night to film students from NYU show up in San Jose, California. I think is how the story goes, and they want to film a documentary about the man Will. They turned that that documentary into Jeff Turner's obsession with the singer Tiffany, and he was arrested. Yeah, he was arrested outside somewhere in the eighties with a samurai sword. He was trying to give the Tiffany. So you know, there is there's obviously a bit of a narrative there.
Speaker 2: Why Tiffany.
Speaker 4: He's got a whole separate story where Tiffany runs a different faction opposite Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, stop it, stop it.
Speaker 4: Her Tiffany's assistant. And again, I'm not trying to discredit the guy's story because again, some of the stuff cond of checks out over the years. Right, this is something he said back in like two thousand and seven. Tiffany's assistant in that opposing faction to Tuesday Wild was Alyssa Milano. Think about how many occult films A Lissa Milano has done. Think about how much weird political stuff she's inserted herself into in recent years.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. And all these people are still alive and could very easily like dispute these things, and they're not saying a peep.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So these filmmakers turned Jeff Turner into complete looney to him, I putting him into a film about stalkers of Tiffany. Right, Well, he was clearly a stalker of Tiffany. He wasn't so much a fan of her music. He was part he was trying to he had some whole thing where he's obsessed with this whole he's familiar with this whole cult network, right, you know what I mean. So, but they really framed it in I think a very weird light with these filmmakers and this this documentary. So this documentary was pretty big. So if anyone had any dispute about these subjects, like you're saying there was, they had opportunities to dispute.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, it's just funny you say this because somebody who came up before we started recording. I guess I'll just sut it out there since Tiffany came up.
Speaker 4: But I haven't heard that name in a while, righty, Right, Well, So.
Speaker 2: My brother is a musician and he has the same manager as Marilyn Manson and Nine Inch Nails, and he has been able to meet Marilyn Manson and Tiffany and some of these bigger people and huhuh, yeah, he hung out with Tiffany. But no, so he's he's like asked Marilyn Manson like questions and he calls him Brian and shit, and like apparently, uh, I don't know his last name. My brother always just says Brian, but he I guess Brian told him this story about like Hunter S. Thompson and Johnny Depp and like all this weird stuff. And he was wearing these sunglasses that belonged to Hunter S. Thompson and he took them off and he like gave him to my brother and just let him wear him around for a while or whatever. But anyways, he said that like Marilyn Manson and Tiffany and they all hang out together well, and like they all meet up at the same clubs and play together and stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what you're describing to me is more details confirming the tales of Jeff Turner.
Speaker 2: That's why I brought it up, is because I have never heard Tiffany ever besides my brother say that those two were connected.
Speaker 6: With him too.
Speaker 4: With Hunter S. Thompson, No, with uh Maryland, Yeah, oh I did not know that. Yeah, those pictures, Well, Hunter Thompson makes sense to me. He strikes me as an og processed guy, like his connections with Depp, their friendship over the years, and we're Manson for that matter, makes sense because Hunter S. Thompson was doing security at the Eslam Institute when they were constructing the place. He was Yeah, he was living, he was living on the grounds. He chasing people off with his forty five.
Speaker 2: Dude, there's so much stuff about him. You ever heard that he like fucked his cat and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Not shocked, not shocked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, you know the reason I bring it up to is because like Marilyn Manson, right, it's Marilyn Monroe and Charles Manson yeah together, right, and those are two people we just got done talking about. And so he's traveling in these circles with I guess process people like Tiffany, right, and somehow Tuesday welles in there too, Like, dude, that blows my mind that she even came up. And I literally have never told that story to anybody before.
Speaker 4: That's awesome.
Speaker 6: Tiffany electronic music stuff.
Speaker 4: She was that mall pop singer.
Speaker 6: I'm just wondering if the style of music was even processed church people, because remember they were big into lot and shit doesn't always have to sound like industrial, you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: That eighties kind of electrical rock, right or whatever. Yeah, Like you didn't have a band or whatever. She just sang with some music, right, yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, I'm sure you know a Tiffany song.
Speaker 6: Nick, I know, I know is for sure. I just can't think of it.
Speaker 2: I was going to say everybody, everybody knows, like I think we're alone now yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm just trying to remember the actual music if it was like digital, like you know, it was electronic or was it like actual instruments.
Speaker 2: It was like, I can't remember everything else that came out sound Yeah, I mean, how do you even describe as like electronic? Kind of weird?
Speaker 11: Yeah, but yeah, no, I mean, damn, Tiffany that big, that right, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 4: I can't believe you had a story about Tiffany relative to the process. That's fantastic.
Speaker 2: Well, I just had never heard anybody to make that connection before. And you know, sometimes I get stories from my brother and I'm like, oh, yeah, that's really cool, But I don't know how to put the pieces together. I mean, sure, man since said stuff about Depp, and he said stuff about Hunter s Thompson and stuff, but then he mentioned this Tiffany and I was like, well, what did she have one fucking song in the eighties that everybody knows like who is this who is this girl? Anyways? And oh my god, now it it makes sense.
Speaker 4: So according to Jeff Turner, she's born she's also of some some like Lebes I believe Lebanese heritage where she's like some sort of Sufi high priestess much like Tuesday Well was born into Celtic hi priestess. The way he explains it is like she was born to a Sufi high priestess role.
Speaker 2: And what is this guy's name, Jeff Turner.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll be happy to introduce you in the folks of the interwebs to Jeff Turner.
Speaker 6: Here, somebody's asking about Debbie Gibson.
Speaker 4: Now let me let me let me find uh, let me find the actual trailer Traylor. I mean you look up, you can look up his videos. Here's a whacky dude.
Speaker 12: I'm just saying some of his Uh, somebody asked about Blondie. Wasn't that Blondie Debbie Gibson?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, wasn't that her name? Oh no, I'm gonna google it.
Speaker 4: I Don'tbbie Gibson was a difference there, right?
Speaker 2: Oh was it? What's what was Blondie's name?
Speaker 4: Why can't I find the actual trailer to this documentary.
Speaker 2: Oh, Blondie's real name was Angela nevermind fuck me? Oh no, Debbie Debbie Harry was born Angela Tremble and then became Blondie. So her name is Debbie Harry.
Speaker 4: Look if you want to pop that on screen on interditional, Jeff Turner like, this guy looks great.
Speaker 13: Known each other most of her life, and known each other most of her life, and we are in love with each other, and she's a great the.
Speaker 4: Difference between me. So that's the other stalker they put in the film this. Uh, I don't tranest. Yeah, I think it was actually a hermaphrodite. I think it actually did have think if I recall correctly from watching this documentary years ago, they described it as having multiple sex organs of some sort because at some point in time the autistic fella makes fun of fun of it. For that or whatever, it becomes a thing.
Speaker 2: So can I just say before you hit play again that this person on screen, if you can't see, looks like Annie Lennox and Marilyn Manson mixed together. It's like the.
Speaker 4: Same you're on. They claim they were making the documentary about Turner, and they made it more about this character. That's why I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I mean they they've already done a great job making him look crazy, right, they give.
Speaker 4: Them you know, they don't really even introduce him. He's just like, oh, I love Tiffany, and then they show you this character.
Speaker 2: And they don't truly love love the individual.
Speaker 13: As a sixteen year old, she was forced to get a restraining order against Jeff Dean Turner.
Speaker 6: My whole name in there is I don't think you might need a six some of counseling.
Speaker 4: I might ask nothing like a stalker to laugh about the court.
Speaker 2: My god, But I mean, don't autistic people. It's like they just say whatever they know, like they have no reason to like make stuff up.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying. This dud's clearly got altism, and you have to understand that what I'm saying, I'm not willing to throw the baby out with the bats up because the stuff he says about Tuesday Weld and even some of the stuff he says about Tiffany checks out she is from this weird family. Right.
Speaker 2: Well, so this is this is kind of on point and kind of off point, but have you guys watched like Love the Spectrum on Netflix?
Speaker 6: You have, yeah? Or twice? Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, So I really was unfamiliar with how autistic people could be until I.
Speaker 3: Watched that show. And they don't. They don't.
Speaker 2: They're not big into lying. They will literally tell you all about your fucking self and like they'll be like, I don't even I don't want to go, you know, right, I go on a date with you.
Speaker 4: Right. They'll say some off the wall shit that is absolutely accurate and honest, but it's not exactly socially appropriate.
Speaker 2: So that's what I'm saying, is like, yeah, okay, this guy's autistic, whatever you want to say about him. He's got a weird obsession with Tiffany, which, by the way, I'm starting to figure out a lot of people with autism fixate on things that are just like weird obsessions about, like dinosaurs and like Star Wars or whatever.
Speaker 4: His weird obsession with Tuesday World. So he would go to the Many, he would go to the set of The Many Lives of Debbie Gillis, much like he was stalking, you know, Tiffany as an adult. As a young child, his parents were taking him to go see Tuesday Wild.
Speaker 2: See. That's what I'm saying is they developed these strange interests and they like involved themselves with it, but not to the degree of like fabricating stuff, right, they just because right right, I think, I think, you know, they get so obsessed with it they want to know everything. So if there was somebody to ask about this, who would know literally all the details, it would be a guy like that.
Speaker 4: Right, And it's just so weird to me. After he drops all these Tuesday Will details and gets published in Steam Shovel Press and Paranoid Magazine and some other publications from Adam go Rightley, the author who interviewed him, that that film gets made immediately thereafter because.
Speaker 2: They got to make him look like a kook. Absolutely and put a transvestite Annie Lennox in there. Absolutely what what was Annie Lennox was talking about his character.
Speaker 4: The other character in there, Yeah.
Speaker 2: The one that looks like Marilyn Manson.
Speaker 4: And yeah, the Personal Trainer freak show. You know, I don't it's I honestly think, if I recall correctly, I looked up and I don't think that person's any longer any longer with us, But it's it had a lot of problems. They had a lot of problems.
Speaker 2: But I could tell I still.
Speaker 5: Think a lot of I still think a lot of stuff that is filmed as in a reality type situation is not at all.
Speaker 6: I think it's all still scripted.
Speaker 5: And it's like, like me and JJ have even said this, like these might be people and maybe even a perfect example of Tuesday. Will this somehow related to somebody who are important somehow, either because of a club or a family, and they're like, yeah, this.
Speaker 6: This is me, you can do this. We got this going mm hmm. And then that's just their way of getting in there and getting something to do and getting money.
Speaker 4: Well, oh, go ahead, JJ No, I was just saying again, I think to this guy's situations, it's to some degree he's part of these same families as well. Right, So apparently Teffanie's Jeffrey Turner. So he is autistic, he has you know, I think he's just born into a system where he they couldn't use the guy for anything else, and he just he just seemed to take take notice of everything going on around him. That's kind of way. That's kind of way I took a situation.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, because I mean if you look at some of even the people who came out in the sixties, some of them weren't even like very talented, but they became huge megastars.
Speaker 4: And most were not talented, you know what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying then, right, Like, sure there were some that could sing and play instruments, but like for the majority, it was like is this even good? But they made it good. They made it so popular that you think that it's good.
Speaker 4: You know who made it good? People like Phil Processed, Phil Spector and Process, Bob Cocaine Evans. You know, these are the people running the music in the movies in Hollywood at the time, right the Laurel Canyon scene, that's all Phil Spector, you know, right.
Speaker 2: I just you know, I've listened to like Crosby Still Nash and the Birds and like all these people, and I'm like, they're not extraordinarily talented, you know, vocally or I mean, there was some really cool songs that came out during that decade. That's why I love it so much, But I don't know, it was just like, you know, they're all their families are military or like real high up, and it's like, Okay, you're going to sing now, you're gonna do this now, You're gonna.
Speaker 4: Be exactly now, exactly so Turners. Turner's father and stepfather were fighter pilots there, and apparently Tiffany has some relations to that same group of fighter pilots.
Speaker 2: My god, Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. Though, It's like they don't even have to really be that talented as long as their family was someone.
Speaker 4: Well, let's be honest with Tiffany talented. She may be more known for her Playboy apparents showing her sits in the nineties than her mall hit in the eighties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no shit, no shit.
Speaker 4: Right right after that movie was made with that I think We're alone. Now documentary this guy here in the in the Silicon Valley area, some sort of tech blog Metro Silicon Valley interviews Jeffrey Dene Turner there, you know, in the aftermath of that film, and is obviously roasting him, but he goes over a lot of the details that Turner tells him and the and their and their lunch they had together, including which that that Turner claims that he met Charles Manson in the late sixties but refused to being doctrinated into his family. And he also met David Burkle, whit's the son of same serial killer when he used to hang out in the South Bay in the seventies. Makes a lot of sense. Mouth makes a lot of sense. Oh my god, small process stuff, It's certainly possible, in my opinion.
Speaker 2: I wanted to shout out somebody I saw in the comments, Tara, what's up girl? Thank you so much. I appreciate you. But you know, the son of Sam thing, if you really look into it, you and I did program to kill on occult rejects before, and he's in there, and you know, it's.
Speaker 4: It's like.
Speaker 2: He can't even he can't even be placed at the scene for some of the murders that he went down for, and yet he gets blamed for everything. And he tried to say, like, there's a much bigger thing going on. There's multiple layers. This is this is like, I mean, is it process?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I got it. I have another show coming up on Wednesday night talking precisely this on the same in the process with a author Jonathan Mitchell, so you know what.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about. Then that he said like, hey, this is a way bigger thing.
Speaker 4: Oh for sure, not just.
Speaker 2: Me I didn't do all this. I'm so.
Speaker 4: I mean, you signed a memorandum stating all that nineteen ninety six and witness not only by Mary Terry, the author of Ultimate Evil, but there's another party whose names escaping me. He's also signed there. He names people like Roy Cone, donald Trump's mentors, being a member of the knew it.
Speaker 2: I knew it.
Speaker 6: Dude something.
Speaker 2: Roy Cone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you you and and you and I think maybe JJ both have brought his name up multiple times.
Speaker 2: Is a piece of shit. And it's like it's, like I said before, I think maybe it was in the Program to Kill episode. But it's like, all right, we're gonna take all of these people that Donald Trump knows that are like his mentors and stuff, people like Roy Kohane, and they're known to be pieces of shit, and we're just gonna disregard that they have any connection to each other. Why is that? Like, I don't understand it.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I guess that's sometimes I wonder if that's like part of the magic in itself. I think, well, it's it's almost as if like I think, you know, I've heard somebody say that they they think they saw this happen with I can't remember some some kind of newscaster, but like people like start to almost kind of build like some false relationship with this person and almost start having feelings for them even though they've never met.
Speaker 6: And it's so hard to believe something bad about someone after that.
Speaker 5: And if you look at a lot of Trump supporters, they're they're infatuated with the guy.
Speaker 2: Well, they think he's like a messiah or something.
Speaker 6: So it's so hard to see.
Speaker 5: After that guy came out on what was it, day day two and started talking about the vaccines, I don't know how most Trump supporters weren't like, what.
Speaker 2: The fuck dude one hundred with them, and it's like it's like he's best he's with or was at least besties with Epstein. Right, we're gonna forget that one too, I guess, even though there's pictures of him together. You know, we're gonna forget about Roy JJ or muted.
Speaker 4: Epstein. Never heard of him?
Speaker 2: Oh right, you're right, never heard of him, Never heard heard of I guess that's like I said, that's another one that they want you to forget about. But this Roy Cohne guy, Oh my god, JJ, you got to tell Nick more about him sometime. He's he's literally like, wasn't he the one with the Violet scandal or whatever?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we did it, we did. Uh, we're gonna We're gonna do some more on I think. But we did it on the last one of the Mormons and uh with the Heidi Love We did a whole series on Mormons and parapolitics. And roy Cone comes into play because he's on the board of Perman Decks in that JFK situation, along along with the Clay Shaw, the man that Jim Garrison charged, and the and Joseph Banano, the head of the Five Families. He was the head of the Banana family, but he was the head of the board of the Five Families at the time in New York City. They're all sitting on this weird multi national corporation board that's in charge of mrkan presidents, Like they try to mark the French president twice mm hmm. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And he was wasn't he doing something around the time like the Franklin scandal was going on where they were bringing little boys to the White House and stuff. That was roy co time.
Speaker 4: I think he was he was dead at that time. I think he's like God, I think he died just prior to the Franklin I mean he may have been involved in the Franklins scandal by all means, I'm I wouldn't doubt it. The man was well connected in politics and Devlin. So but I think he died of age in eighty six.
Speaker 2: Well he I remember Paul Banassi saying something about him.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying. Yeah, he may he made I don't know enough of the details about the Franklin stuff that he may very well come up in that. He because obviously the Franklin scandal may got outed in the eighties, but it was obviously going on a lot longer.
Speaker 2: Than that, right yep, yep, yep, yep. It went all the way into the nineties with that civil trial.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 2: So but anyways, that's besides the point. Roy Kohne knows the son of Sam.
Speaker 4: Oh Yeah, he claimed to meet him and gone to his parties. They all hung out to the Studio fifty four together. So another member of the colt was allegedly an aid to the mayor Abe Beam. That man was also that was he left that job and beca came Roy Cone's law partner in the late seventies. There their clients were the Studio fifty four owners.
Speaker 2: That's why the and then he went on to be Trump's mentor.
Speaker 4: Oh, he's already telling mentor at this point. He meets Trump in nineteen seventy three, Rogers Stone introduces the two Roger Stone just meets Trump. He says, Hey, you got to meet my friend Roy Cone. So Donald had just hired him in seventy minutes seventy eight. I think it's seventy eight. You can find a picture of it. It's called No, it's called Roy cones fifty second birthday party at Studio fifty four. It was a vandy Fair article and stuff. Roy Cones got like on a little leash, like a little cross dressing Donald Trump right next to him there at his party. You think Donald's twenty eight. You have that picture he just hired. I'll find it. He just hires Roy Cone as his attorney for this building he's purchasing, and then Roy's having his birthday party at the club where his other clients he's representing in some coke trafficking, the Studio fifty four owners. You know that was basically so according to Burkewitz, Studio fifty four is essentially the Processed Church hangout.
Speaker 2: So he's hanging out, So Roy is hanging out with the son of Sam Berkowitz and Trump cross dressed on a leash all during the same time.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, yes, ma'am, Yes, ma'am. I like to look at it like this, that somewhere around Serraa nineteen seventy seventy seven, you may have, in fact, had Donald Trump, Roy Cohne, David Berkowitz, and Michael Jackson moonwalking around the dance floor of Studio fifty four together.
Speaker 2: I can't shut the fuck absolutely up.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, they were all there.
Speaker 2: This is why, this is why I can't get on board with any politics whatsoever. It's like you literally, you literally cannot choose a team when it comes to this stuff because they're all just cross dressing.
Speaker 4: Processed Church members exactly. This is this is the article about But the birthday boy Roy Cone is fifty two. At fifty four, I'll to find the picture. But in this article you'll see another person who I like to who's got connections to the Nexteum cult or as I like to call them, the Albany Chapter of the Processed Church. And that is here at ROYKK. They go over all the people to show up here at Roy Cone's birthday party, and I'll go over. Donald Trump has listed here too. But you got mob figures, you got, you know, mayors, you got you know, you got judges you know what I mean, District court judges, you know what I mean. And then you scroll down here and you see, uh, Chuck Schumer junior. Wow, newcomer Chuck Schumer, a reform assembly meant from Brooklyn. He's not even he's not even a US congress yet. This is he's assembly man from Brooklyn who insisted he was just the date of a gossip columnist we sucked off.
Speaker 2: He sucked him off and became.
Speaker 4: I would argue the reason why he's connected to the next um stuff now is because he was connected to the process stuff back and he.
Speaker 2: Was sucking dudes off.
Speaker 8: I'm telling you, I think that's you not accept that going in the door, I think, right, right.
Speaker 2: Have you guys ever watched Adventures in Babysitting and it's like you, nobody leaves his place without singing the blues, well, without sucking the dick.
Speaker 11: So that's right, Hey, wasn't that Chuck Berry in that that said that nobody gets out of here without singing the blues.
Speaker 2: That was Chuck Berry?
Speaker 4: Was that really? Chuck? Very? Holy shit? So long, Erry, Yeah, so long? Is that around the same time he was filming, he was filming prostitutes to fart in his mouth.
Speaker 6: Come.
Speaker 4: Yeah. When they raided they raided his house in the late nineties, early I think it was late nineties. He had installed cameras and all these Kfcason taco bells across the Midwest that he owned in women's toilets, and he got in The FEDS rated the restaurants in his house about that. When they raided his house, the FED sees the box of videos of him recording himself hiring hookers just to fart in their mouths, and he uh, the Feds releasedless. The reason why this came out somebody leads into the tabloids, you know what I mean, So like.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, nobody gets out of this taco bell without farting in my mouth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but he'd already been convicted, you know, child Saxophone remain Act decades prior. But he got busted for filming women in bathroom toilets. That of restaurants he owned o my god, Taco Bell, Jack Barry, Yeah right, Taco Bell all places. JJ.
Speaker 6: This might be the picture. I'm gonna throw it up on the screens.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you got it. I was looking.
Speaker 6: This is it.
Speaker 4: That's it et your old Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's just like and uh, you know they'd got they dressed him up as a girl too.
Speaker 4: Yep. So, according according to this article about that party right there, Trump has just hired Roy Cone to be his attorneys. Well that again, that's you probably do that in the in the coat room before you can get into the actual place. The crowd from my recent voice series was their thirty two year old developer of the Commodore Hotel and the convention Center, Donald Trump. So he had just right prior to this photograph, he had just hired Roy Cone as his attorney. But he'd known Roy for about six years, about five years.
Speaker 2: That's how that's why he knew to show up to the party in full drag.
Speaker 4: He's like, yes, some folks, if you have some folks, there's some folks in the Son of Sam community. I'm not one of them, but there's there are some folks in the Son of Sam community that think one of the sketches of these shooters looks a lot like Donald Trump. Oh, would have been about twenty six at the time.
Speaker 2: Woww yes, yes, you know. My somebody in my family the other day they sent me this hoodie. They were like, oh my god, I gotta get this. And it was a picture of Donald Trump in front of the White House and it said Daddy's Home. And I was like, I'm just gonna kill myself if I see another thing like this. I mean, it's just so yeah, Daddy's home to suck Dixon the White House, you know, right, look at this stuff. He probably flirted in his mouth right after this picture was.
Speaker 4: So he would have been twenty five at the time of the sketch.
Speaker 6: Right here, I believe Trump was yelling, drill, baby, drill.
Speaker 4: Here, here's the here's the son of Sam sketch. Shooter sketch looks a lot like Donald Trump, with or without drag. This would have been a couple of years pre drag. This has been seventy six. That was seventy nine.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, look at that.
Speaker 2: It looks like freaking what's his son's name, Baron, Baron. Look at that picture. That's the young young truck.
Speaker 4: I suppose the circumstantial argument could be made he did know Roy Cohen, who Burkowitz claimed was a member of the process. But now I have never seen anything they claimed Burkowitz new Donald Trump or claimed he was one of the shooters. He's identified all of these shooters as somebody else. But there is you know, there is this sketch that people like this. You know, hey, why does this look like him?
Speaker 7: Why?
Speaker 2: Literally, why does it look like him? Damn, that is got to be him. I don't care what anybody says. That looks just like if you well, like, because I've studied the zodiac and they have like the zodiac composite sketch and every single person they try to put next to it and say, oh, this was the Zodiac, this was the Zodiac. I'm like, dude, that looks nothing like the composite sketch. I would know that Trump without even seeing the side by side like that looks kay, and he as fun.
Speaker 5: You know, it's funny. The hair even fits him today still the way wow, it's like very sometimes stick on one side and.
Speaker 2: The weird eyebrow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm trying to find a picture of him at that time. I can't find a picture of the age of twenty five or twenty six, Like one of.
Speaker 2: Them sticks up way more than the other one.
Speaker 9: That's crazy dead riger for real, for real?
Speaker 4: Yes, oh thank you, Yeah, I mean it does. It does have bear resemblance. There's no question.
Speaker 2: I mean, you just blew my entire mind because I've talked about Roy Roy Kohane for the last like year now, since I read the pet the I covered it in the Pedophocracy series, but since I read Program to Kill and I found out about him and his connection to Trump, I've been talking about him, and I'm like, people need a lookit at this guy because he's fucked up. But I didn't note to the to the degree cross dressing and shit like that. Son of Sam Processed Church. Oh my god, I don't think.
Speaker 4: I don't think Donald Trump knew Tuesday Well, but he definitely knew her cousin Bill Weld. Mmmm, they got you know, the politician crazy I won Bill Well ran againstm Right in twenty sixteen. Right he was the He was the Libertarian Party's VP against Trump in twenty sixteen, Bill Wild.
Speaker 2: Can you find a recent picture of her? I feel like that would be a good way to sum everything up. I just wonder what she lives like now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's actually aged decently, you know, as far as you know, comparison to like you were saying, Marilyn Monroe and Jane Mansfield.
Speaker 2: I guess right, Yeah, who died very ritualistically.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jane Mansfield. Jane Mansfield knew the son of Sam cult people, damn it. She was also the Westchester politician, Westchester County politician.
Speaker 2: That's nuts.
Speaker 4: She was on She's Buried.
Speaker 2: There the album cover for Magical Mystery Tour. Okay, you know the Beetles cover that's got.
Speaker 6: Like all differenter.
Speaker 2: Sergeant Peppers, sorry, Sergeant Peppers. She's right there, and she's commonly mistaken to be Marilyn Monroe. But it's Jane Jane Mansfield.
Speaker 4: Okay, I know what you're talking about. That's Jane Mansweld, not Marilyn Monroe. I wonder if he like Tuesday Weld in twenty twenty.
Speaker 6: I wonder if you picked apart all those people, if you'd see some sort of commonality between.
Speaker 2: All you should pull it up, because actually I have one. Oh is that her right there?
Speaker 4: That's supposedly her in twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: She don't look terrible.
Speaker 4: No, that's what I'm saying. She doesn't look you know, she's got her hair, you know what I mean. She seems maybe have her teeth still, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it looks like her skin is pretty smooth, probably from all of.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she doesn't. She doesn't look too much like a demon dushy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she probably got baby Dick's skin injected into her face or whatever they do, baby scrolled of blood. Yeah yeah, yeah, all like creams and ointments. They reb on each other's be holes, right, But yeah, no, Nick, pull up that cover because I actually I feel like this is the cover that people talk about was like one of the major signals that the old Paul had died and was replaced by the new Paul. And if you really look at it, there are so many things in there, even beside Jane's Jane Mansfield, which she was killed in a car act the same way that they say the old Paul was killed in a carreck. Sure, so right, I do feel like that's significant because if you were going to put somebody on there and everybody mistakes it as being Marilyn Monroe, but it's like they both the old Paul supposedly and Jane Mansfield died in like horrific car accidents.
Speaker 4: That's definitely, that's definitely a different Paul. There's no way that's the same Paul.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to me, it's not. If you look. If you look, it's like the new Beatles are burying the dead. See if you look at the original Beatles, it's like they're all sad and they're mourning and they're looking at the grave. And then it's like a super tall Paul in blue that's way taller than the Paul over here, because he was supposedly like six inches taller than the old Paul. And they definitely you can see that. And then they have right over there Jane Mansfield front and she's right in the very front row, commonly mistaken for Marilyn Monroe and the gold dress. There's also I think Edgar Allan Poe he died weird. There's Alistair Crowley in the back Karl Marks yep, if you I don't know, so, I guess it would be my top left. You can see Alistair Crowley right there isn't Hitler in here somewhere too. I feel like Marlon Brando mm hmmm, I mean Marylyn Marilyn Monroe is in there. She's in black and white, see it. Yeah, yeah, but she's not the center of attention, not like Jane over here for sure. And uh, they're standing at a grave, which I have always thought was significant, Like why are they standing at a grave with the old Beatles like sad and crying and shit? Right, I just I don't know. There's something about the little girl in the chair too, with the red and white striped shirt on right there. Yeah, yeah, there's something about that too. Oh, I wish I could go back. I did an episode on it, and there there's something it looks like it's got like like a blood welcome the Rolling Stones and it looks like it's like splattered with blood.
Speaker 6: Creepy, yeah, like on the arm. It actually does something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so there's something about that too. It was like the transitioning between the old Beetles and the new Beetles in the Rolling Stones something like that. It was around like the same time. I can't remember when they replaced Paul, but uh, it.
Speaker 4: Was right before this sixty six. This is sixty seven mm hmmm, twenty years ago today Sergeant Pepper taught the band to play. Is often assumed they're talking about Crowley he died really.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I mean I think this is one of those rabbit holes you can go down because it's just such a hodgepodge of like weird stuff and like why why put it together in that way?
Speaker 4: Well, their process, I mean you're doing we're process stuff. Well that's where that's where John Matt Yoko was the process. Mayfair. Yeah, it was owned. It was owned by Paul mccartt, the original Paul's girlfriend's brother, Jane Asher, was his girlfriend. Peter Asher, major major music producer guy in Hollywood till this till this day. I think he's associated with the p Diddy stuff. I'm not mistaken that he was a member of the process and he owned the coffee shop and headquarters over there in the Mayfair district. Their first cousin, Jane and Peter Asher's first cousin, lives in canab Utah today. She's an og member of the process.
Speaker 2: So do you know if the guy who shot John Lennon was processed?
Speaker 4: Because we were just talking about that. Actually, we were just talking about that Friday night, weren't we, Nick, Yeah, we were on our Friday night show. We were talking why do we start tall because our guest was talking about the jfk assassination in Lennon Vans, and I was like, I know a lenin Van and there's a guy that drives around America claiming that Stephen King murdered John Lennon. But we started talking about the process and everything else.
Speaker 2: Really, are you.
Speaker 4: Know from Avery Stephen King murder John Lennon.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't put it past him, right because I know that the guy that they blamed it on, Mark David Wasn't that his name? Chapman Chapman Yep, he was a good friend of Kenneth Anger.
Speaker 4: Yeah. He had some connections right to scientology too, I believe right.
Speaker 2: So I just wondered if the process came in anywhere with that, that's interesting.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna look more into it. I mean, it happened to Dakota Building. That's where Bob Cokaine Evans and Roman Polanski film There's Satanist Shit Show of the film. Rosemary Baby was supposed to start Tuesday. Well until she turned it down.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, you go, there's the tie back. It was supposed to be Tuesday. The High Priestess Witch herself no.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm sure there's more of than len murder there with the process, for sure, quite.
Speaker 2: Positive, who fucking even knows, But yeah, I think this is a really great place for people to, like, if they've never looked into her, or if they're this this is like the first time they're ever hearing about her, to go and just look at her Wikipedia, because there's you know, if you start at the top and you just go all the way down, there's so many things in there you just would not believe like she's connected to or that she people, that she knew, the circles she traveled in. And some people have even speculated that that plane crash with Buddy Hawley and the Big Bopper and Richie Allen's was like the sacrifice that ascended Tuesday into the counterculture movement.
Speaker 4: I'm glad, I'm glad you said that. I'm glad you.
Speaker 10: Right, Yeah, yeah, by Domin Queen right, Hi, Yes, would you believe that Domin Lean's forefather is first of all, Domin Klean's a member of the Society of Cincinnati.
Speaker 4: His forefather wasn't well a potential member. His forefather was a member. His paternal forefather and his paternal forefather most certainly knew Elizer Weld. Colonel Eliser Weld there and they served together.
Speaker 2: So maybe maybe that's what the connection is though, because they say that's what it was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was like there were they're rumored to be dating, right, Weld and McLean, right, and that's what he writes that song about the tribute to the power well hold, their families have history together.
Speaker 2: Holy shit, because I never I never knew what the tie was because they said, you know that plane crash, it was the sacrifice for Tuesday, and then she was supposed to like ascend into whatever, and then the the American Pie song was supposed to be about that and about and then oh my god.
Speaker 4: Do you know the source of that sale you just described? No, Jeffrey Dean Turner, the Autistic Man in the Kitchen to say say, California. Yeah, that was from the Rightley series.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying. The dude's onto something, right, He's got you make some good points. He makes some good points.
Speaker 2: I want to meet the fucker. I want him on my show.
Speaker 4: He's still a lovey. I'm sure you'd probably contact him. But that song is definitely about that song is definitely about a ritual. I mean, the last the last the entire last verse is all about is it mentioned Satan twice? The Tanic rituals? Everything else?
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. One of my favorite songs too, is crazy you know, you know when you the first time you hear it, like I was a kid the first time I heard it, and you just sing it, you know, and passing because it's catchy, but it means something totally different to me as an adult. Yeah, I mean. And by the way, if I was to ever get in contact with this autistic guy, I would not want to interview him alone. I would definitely need back.
Speaker 4: Let me know, if you get a hold of them several people, you get a hold of them, all, I'll come. I'll come question the man. I'll talk autism with the guy.
Speaker 11: You know, Yeah, you are not autistic, are you?
Speaker 4: I don't I've never been testing. My son is extremely definite. He's definitely autistic.
Speaker 2: But you know, I've mentioned to Colby before because like we've done shows together, and I'll be like, the way JJ can recall information, you know, maybe you are autistic. I don't know, dude, Like I can't remember ship the way.
Speaker 4: You can my son's got me? My my son's got me beat you know, he's a he he was diagnosed, so they never sent me to a doctor. I'm just saying, like he and I operate on the same wavelength.
Speaker 2: No for sure, Like I have to have notes. I have to, you know, go back because I'll forget ship and like be trying to go off my memory and I can't remember shit. But some of the stuff that you bring up, I'm like, how the fuck does he remember all this? It's like verbatim quotes and like places and like stuff in history.
Speaker 4: But we'll do some autism and autism with the Jeffrey Den Turner sometime.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't I wouldn't have it any other way. Yeah, you have to be there, but no, thanks for having me on though, you guys. I think this was a really cool episode.
Speaker 6: Definitely, definitely, No, for.
Speaker 4: Sure, I had a great time. I got one question for you, Julia. So you know, not necessarily a Laurel Canyon, you know band, but obviously not really Hollywood band either, for you know, la see at all really, but Leonard Skinnered. They saying Tuesday's Gone in nineteen seventy three and they're playing crashes in nineteen seventy seven. What are your thoughts on?
Speaker 2: Oh shit, yeah, I totally forgot about that.
Speaker 4: Ka Family my favorite band. That's my favorite band. I can't forget.
Speaker 2: I love skinnerd Oh my god, it's like one of my favees.
Speaker 4: Geez. August nineteen seventy three, the jam Tuesday's gone. August nineteen seventy seven, the band was gone. Well excellent.
Speaker 2: If anybody told my well, I think I've actually talked to Dick about this before. But if anybody's followed my show for a while, they know that I've put together all these like weird things that happened in August or around eights and stuff like Marilyn Monroe died in August. Tuesday Weld was born in August. Apparently they came out with this song in August and then died what August the next year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the October seventy seven is when Skinners August, which it claimed most of the band. I think all but three three members. I think we're all well killed there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, I mean I think it's weird. Did the song Did you say the song came out in August?
Speaker 4: Yeah, August the seventy three, I believe it was.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, So I mean there's just we have this August.
Speaker 4: August thirteenth, that was August ninth. Was August the ninth of the the tenth, tenth, and eleventh I think were the Manson murders. Right, is that is that right August to the eleventh.
Speaker 2: It's always August nineteen sixty nine, it's always August. If people look and they see, like if you even google like tragedies that happened in August, celebrities that died in August, it's like, it's astounding the amount of stuff that that has went down that seems super ritualistic to me in August, liked when did Buddy When did the Buddy Holly plane go down? Was that August?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: I think that was February.
Speaker 2: February, Okay, I had a whole list of these August things. I wish I had that list still so I could tell you some of the stuff.
Speaker 4: But oh, there's a lot of Zudio stuff popping off along with Man's and stuff right in August that same year.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, yeah, I think John Bennet was born in August. You know, just the more you look for it, you'll find it. And it used to not be significant to me, but then the more I started looking into it's like, oh, another August, another August, another August, and so it's kind of mean something.
Speaker 4: Given these cult folks we're talking about in their affinity for the Star Sirius, this ancient alien cargo cult systems these people all subscribe to and their affinity for the Star system serious or dog Star? Is this going on during the dog days of summer? What you're describing it sounds like it is?
Speaker 2: It is, Yeah, because I wanted to look further into it. I don't want to tangent too hard. But you know Santos Binacci, right and his Holy Science, and you know the zodiacting.
Speaker 4: And I'm not familiar with this guy, but next Nixon he's.
Speaker 2: A cool guy.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 6: It actually follows me on Instagram. I was like, what the fuck.
Speaker 4: Okay, he's a big astrologer, he has.
Speaker 6: I think he's done some great work.
Speaker 5: I just think he's getting a little old and a little fried out at this point, that's all.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think he's done the same presentation so many times. He's he's kind of burned himself out on it. But the information is still really cool. And he talks about the Dog Day, the serious dog days of summer, and he talks about significant things happening during that time because it's under the sign of Leo and the sun worship, and most of these cults and a lot of religions are based off of sun worship. I think Catholicism is one of the most guilty parties of sun worship. But you know, August is Leo, it's the it's the Sun, and it's also the dog days, the serious days. So it's literally like multiple things at one time during that part of the year.
Speaker 4: So Cargo cultis love sirious, all of them, the more the process, all the Rosicrucians, the Masons, they all love serious.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, the Uh. The civilization that built go Beckley Tepe built it in alignment with serious. It's anciently old. The ancient civilization that built Gig and Tea it's on Malta, they built it in alignment with the Star. Serious. If you look at the Truman Show even there are several mentions to Siious in the Truman Show with Jim Carrey and also Jim Carrey the mask. It's a it's a story about Serious and Loki. So I mean it's ever you look for the mask. Yeah, the yeah, the folkal are behind the mask. The real mask is about Loki and dog Star. Serious. So if you look for it, serious symbology is everywhere. It is everywhere, and it's sin.
Speaker 4: Like eighties are better than serious? What does that mean?
Speaker 6: What somebody says that?
Speaker 4: Well, I just wonder because that's who founded the town of Moscow, Idaho. Was this Plates Club? Yeah? Yeah, they started the university there, the wife of the first president and six wives of six administrators or teachers. They were seven sisters of Plates. There's Plates Club. That's seems to be some cult origins of that town. I just I don't know enough about Plates. I don't know enough about Stars. I don't believe in him. Nazi's describing to me Instea did kid diddlers, and I don't believe in anything either one of those.
Speaker 2: Parties say, well, they seem to believe in it. That's what I care about. I want to know why. I want to know why something.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, I don't believe in what they're describing it as, right, Like, I'm sure there's something right, some kind of affecting there is.
Speaker 2: This is a cult you can look into JJ. It's called the the Order of the Solar Temple. They were also I think they were dog stars, serious followers.
Speaker 6: You know, what's you know, it's funny. That just reminded me.
Speaker 5: No, Lie, I recorded part in one of a two part series or that with Thresh and Mike probably eight months.
Speaker 4: Ago and never about the Solar Temple.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we never got to part two yet. I totally forgot.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, it's so yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it is wild latantly cult. It's blatantly a cult. They didn't hide anything.
Speaker 5: They burned places down, killed people. There was multiple suicides choreographed in different countries.
Speaker 2: In Switzerland and France. And they also took all of their inspiration from Alice Bailey, who was at the Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, seem to go back to theosophy.
Speaker 2: Alice with the New Age ideals.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like the way you. Wikipedia describes this cult variously described as a esoteric new religious movement, a neo Templar group, a Rosic Crucian organization, a doomsday or suicide cult, a new magical movement, a magical esoteric religion, or a secret society, among many other descriptors. These people there, they got a lot of skill sets. They are pretty prolific.
Speaker 2: I like, I like this call dude JJ. The body count is seventy four for this town. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Again, that's multiple countries I think are involved, Like possibly yeah too, at least I think.
Speaker 4: They talking to Jim Jones situation. These are independent activities of seventy four.
Speaker 2: They're independent and it spanned over three years of death.
Speaker 4: Good lord, Yes, you.
Speaker 2: Got to look into him. Man, They're they're fucking balls to the wall nuts, so crazy.
Speaker 4: I definitely will. Nick's been telling about him too, for sure, I'll definitely look into him. Thank you. Yeah, I see the serious worship there too. Yeah. Ye yes, it's always serious always.
Speaker 2: But yeah, no, guys, this was a good one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 6: That's what mind blowing to me.
Speaker 4: I've been looking forward to talking Tuesday Well and I appreciated Julia that I, you know, had an opportunity to share some Tuesday Well thoughts with you here today. Hell yeah, let me let me know if you get ahold of that autistic fell I'll be happy to help.
Speaker 2: I will let I'll let you know if I get you know what the most mind blowing part of this show for me was cross dressing Donald Trump.
Speaker 6: I think there you go.
Speaker 4: A hunter nightmares from now on. Cross dressing Trump on a leash.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's so crazy to me. David Burka WIT's in the background.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yep, parting it up, all coked out.
Speaker 2: On all the place, just each other.
Speaker 4: We don't know if he was there. We don't know if he's Oh.
Speaker 10: He was there, come on, and he's just pumping, oh yeah, singing his number one hit, My Dangling.
Speaker 4: It's a real song. It's a real song. He was the number one hit for him.
Speaker 2: Oh god, no way. Maybe we should do Maybe we should do the next one on Chuck Berry.
Speaker 6: Maybe you might actually find some decent stuff in that.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you. Nobody tabloid article, right, nobody gets out of the place touching my Dangling.
Speaker 4: I appreciate your all time today with the Tuesday Wells conversation for sure.
Speaker 6: Any of the folks in the interwebs, all right, you're good, We're done.
Speaker 4: Ytty closing savements. You gotta closing thoughts there?
Speaker 6: Uh no, not really no, I thought it was really good.
Speaker 5: Like again, I feel bad I didn't have anything to add, but I mean, there was just this is just interesting, so many different things that they connected to. I even like, not to bring it back up, but even starting to follow. Like I was thinking for a while at these plane crashes, like there's even something like that's like this man, Yeah, plane crashes. Rfk, you have plane clashes to those guys who are for La Bamba. I mean, it's all these people. It's like, why are we using planes? Should knocking people off?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I did a plane crash episode if you guys want me to talk about it sometimes. But Alia is a crazy one. O.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I might actually be interested on that. That was something.
Speaker 5: Oh god, I'm sorry, I'm hijacking the show now, but real quick, I think it inspired me to do this. I started. I did a couple of shows where I covered the seventeenth of every month and weird stuff that happened on that, and there was one there was a few times where.
Speaker 6: Plane crashes were huge. I'm okay, what is up with plane crashes on the date of the seventeenth.
Speaker 2: Cause it's an eight. That's that's the dog star. Yeah serious, the infinity symbol.
Speaker 4: Seriously serious, all right, that's what I appreciate. The operation GCD take Over again I wasn't going to have this conversation, not on occult rejects when when we're all you know, when Julian I Recult Rejects, we spawned this whole show off of last week's The Cult Elvis Show, which I can't I highly recommend folks check out.
Speaker 5: Yes next week, all right, next week, yeah, yes, all right. I guess we'll wrap it up here. And h yo, the chat was off the hook. Thank you everybody in the chat. That's what's up. I tried to pay attention and throw up a lot of your comments. Uh so, thank you all again, and thank you Tyr.
Speaker 6: That's what's up. You're the best. And that's the end of another Cult regex until the next one.
Speaker 4: Where do you do well?
Speaker 1: Bar bar b b b.
Speaker 7: B b b Bob bar bare you got me rock roll rob bob Bob Baran went to a dance looking for him man sab Barbaran. So I I take a chang.
Speaker 3: Bomb you got me roll bo bob ba ba Bob bar Bara.
Speaker 1: Ba ba b.
Speaker 7: Bob Barber and you gotta be rocking in a rolling rocking in
Speaker 3: A barber and Bob bath bottom