Speaker 1: At a.
Speaker 2: Good morning everyone. I want to welcome you once again to our lesson of the day of the workbook of a Course of Miracles. And today, I'm going to say is a special day because it is a special day. It is the only day that we have. And we forget that because we try to sequence ourselves with a beginning, middle, and an end, and so everything becames a timely idea. But we are here now, and so since we are here now, and this is the only time we have, if there is going to be any change of your mind, it really could only happen now today. So uh, we have uh, some very special guests from Argentina, and I want to welcome all of you, and and we have our angel Ariel and her mom Erica and her brother here as well, Michael, right, and so I'm just so happy that everybody are h everybody is here. So let's just take a moment and say the Lord's prayer, and I'm going to allow, I'm going to actually ask that we pray, and we're going to listen to the Lord's Prayer and Mitch's rendition of it.
Speaker 3: So here we go, whichardy, hallowed be.
Speaker 4: Thy name, thy Kingdom, Come thy will be dom honor asity in his.
Speaker 5: Give us this day, our dayly breand.
Speaker 4: Gas said, as we forgive our dead, lead us not into.
Speaker 6: Temptations, but delvever Sprummys, for.
Speaker 4: The is the kingdom and the pal.
Speaker 7: And the glow for ah.
Speaker 2: Amen, the kingdom and the power and the glory is His forever, and you are that. So before we begin today's lesson, I just want to review a little bit of yesterday's lesson.
Speaker 4: And uh.
Speaker 2: My experience with these twenty lessons, the ones that began with L less than one eighty one. Well, in fact, it is all the lessons, but this sequence is this twenty lesson sequence, the last of our formal lessons. They all blend as one. It's it's it's really you can you can't say this is this lesson and that is that lesson. I mean this is true of all of 'em, because it is finally one lesson. But these lessons, they just are a a ongoing, uh, expression of this whole transformative process. And we call it a process, but it is a you know, this transformation that is occurring in us. And yesterday's lesson is a declaration of your identity, which it was and is I am the Holy Son of God himself. And while I didn't have the opportunity to tune in, I'm sure that Jubi did an awesome, awesome job, and Devavon is confirming that. So so, but it is true, and you are the Holy Son of God himself. And in this lesson you know there is such the description of your world as deny your own identity. And this is what you get. Deny your own identity. And you know what do you see? Sickness? Pain does suffering deny your identity? So you begin to see that denial is then very idea. The denial of your own identity is the very uh substance of what appears to be this world. I'm it's not really a substance, because we actually know that it doesn't exist at all. Okay, when we say we know this, you may a uh accept that conceptually, you might accept that as a nice, pretty idea. But what we h do here and what we express here is our own individual knowingness of the fact that I am the Holy Son of God himself and that the world I see, the world you see, has nothing to do with reality. It is of your own making, and it literally does not exist. That's a fact. That's the fact that as we do these lessons, you actually take that fact and assume it in its entirety. You put it on, you wear it. That is your foundation. Everything proceeds from that foundation. I am the Holy Son of God himself. All power, earth and heaven is given unto you. All right, this is where we start. That is not open to any discussion, is not open to equivocation whatsoever. Okay, So this is what you can completely depend on. You can depend on your identity in God. So I am the Holy Son of God himself. And now today's lesson is because I say, because as though we could separate the cause and effect, which we cannot, but as the statement of fact that you are the Holy Son of God himself, which actually has nothing whatsoever to do with what you think about yourself. Nothing. And see this is where you perhaps may stumble, but you need not do so, because you pick it up and you put it on as though it's a the f it's a fact of the matter. But it is not a fact at all. Your identity is as God created you. I am the Holy Son of God himself. Let that be so. So being so you have a function. God would have you feel. I have a function. God would have me feel you. You, not somebody else. You you know, cause it's ee, it's it's easy to just think, oh that we just are. These are just pretty ideas and we can pick 'em up when we want to and lay 'em aside when we want to. No, you have been I don't know the w. I can't find the word that I'm looking for, but you know it is it. You have been given this ordained, You've been ordained. This is your function. You have nothing to say about it. Oh, all issues, all problems is that you think you have something to say about it.
Speaker 4: You don't.
Speaker 2: That's effect of it. Alright. So but your function is and you this is where this uh joy I I I it's it's a joy. But you begin to associate your function with your peace and your happiness and your joy because it is because your stop, you cease to fight against yourself. So all conflict is literally just this fight against yourself. Period. Okay, So this is the groundwork. So I have a function. God would have me feeled. It is your father's holy will that you complete himself and that your self and this is capitalized. Shall be His sacred son, forever pure as He of love, created and in love preserved, extending love, creating in its name for everyone, with God and with yourself. Wow, Yet, what can such a function mean within a world of envy, hatred and attack. This is incredible because this is literally the fulfilling your function is literally the bridge to what you have assumed as true and what is actually true. The only way that you can come to know yourself is by being yourself, and that is giving you in the fulfilling of your function. And he very specifically, see there's some place in the text where he says, you say that you haven't that the course is not specific enough. Yet you've been told specifically what to do. You have been told specifically what to do. We are you are?
Speaker 4: I am?
Speaker 2: We are being told specifically in this lesson what to do. The question is not that. The question is are you specifically doing it? That's really the question. Okay, So let's just read the paragraph again and then we'll move on. It is your father's holy will that you complete himself, and that yourself shall be His sacred son, forever pure, as He of love, created and in love preserved, extending love. Creating in its name forever with God and with yourself. Yet what can such a function mean within a world of envy, hatred and attack. Therefore, you have a function in the world in its own terms. For who can understand a language far beyond his simple grasp. Forgiveness represents your function here. Forgiveness represents your function here. It is not God's creation, for it is the means by which untruth can be undone. So really, what he's saying is there's forgiveness is not true either, really, because you cannot change reality, and so you have been given something that is used, that can be translated into the language that you know, right, that is forgiveness. Forgiveness represent your function here. That's an that's amazing where the untruth can be undone. This isn't amazing because nowhere, nowhere, and of course in miracles, is your condition validated or acknowledged as real in any way anyway. And yet you are allowed, uh the idea that it seems to have occurred. Okay, very well, this seems to have occurred. Now you are given the means to let that erroneous idea be undone. In your mind, Forgiveness represents your function here alright, let's carry on. Why who could pardon heaven? Yet on earth you need the means to let illusions go. Creation merely waits for your return to be acknowledged, not to be complete. Creation merely waits for your return to be acknowledged, not to be complete. Wow, Creation cannot even be conceived of in this world. It has no meaning here. Forgiveness is the closest it can come to earth, For being heaven born, it has no form at all. Yet God created one who has the power to translate in form the holy formless. What he makes are dreams, but of a kind so close to waking that the light of day already shines in them, and eyes already opening behold the joyful sights their offerings contain. Forgiveness gently looks upon all things unknown in heaven, sees them disappear, and leaves the world a clean and unmarked slate on which the Word of God can now replace the senseless symbols written there before forgiveness. Forgiveness is nothing more than letting go of your own investment in your untrue ideas. Their ideas, but they have no substance in truth. They are your ideas. You make them, so you let them go, and you can you m perhaps tell me, well, I was taught this or I was told that. Oh I. But you have decided to accept those ideas as what you believe to be your reality. You decided that there is no world. There is no world. You made it up. You made it up, and you pre dejected onto it exactly what you wanted it to give you back. That's its only seeming existence that does not change. And so you have full authority and full power to let it go. You can make it and you can let it go. Let's just take a break here and I'm gonna play a song, and I'm actually going to play into the.
Speaker 8: Light, all right, and come along, come child.
Speaker 2: Come.
Speaker 4: Into the love, into the.
Speaker 8: Love you.
Speaker 5: And come come child, Come into into the light. Come come from the.
Speaker 9: Int your roads span your land span, Come.
Speaker 8: Come child, come.
Speaker 4: Into into.
Speaker 5: Come for com fall.
Speaker 7: From the.
Speaker 4: Into the land.
Speaker 5: Your daysppan coom coom child, Come.
Speaker 4: Into love into love.
Speaker 8: Your word, your.
Speaker 5: Fan, come dot com child, Come.
Speaker 4: Into love into love, Come.
Speaker 7: For come.
Speaker 5: F f from the.
Speaker 2: Into Thank you so much. So I'm gonna tell my translate. Let's pick up and read the last paragraph that we just read Forgiveness gently looks. Forgiveness gently looks upon all things unknown in heaven, sees them disappear, and leaves the world a clean and unmarked slate on which the word of God can now replace the senseless symbols written there before. Forgiveness is the means by which the fear of death is overcome, because it holds no fearce attraction now and guilt is gone. Forgiveness lets the body be perceived as what it is, a simple teaching aid to be laid by when learning is complete, but hardly changing him who learns at all. You can really begin to see here in this lesson that it is only investment of the body as yourself that actually causes you fear and is really what the fear of death is. And this is where you're actually your guilt lies because you believe you have usurped the power of God, that you have made yourself different than from what you really are. I mean, that might be a big leap there, but it is in fact that it is an investment in a limited self. Doesn't matter how you define that limited, it's still your investment. And you use the body to prove that there's your guilt. You have attempted to change yourself, which you cannot check, which you cannot do. All right, So the mind without the body cannot make mistakes, It cannot think, it will die, nor be pray of merciless attack. Anger becomes impossible, and wear is terror. Then what fears could still assail those who have lost the source of all attack, the core of anguish and the seat of fear. Only forgiveness can relieve the mind of thinking that the body is its home. Do you see that this is the case. Only forget you're literally forgiving your own idea of yourself. You're literally letting go, releasing this false idea of yourself as a body entity. Period. So only forgiveness can relieve the mind of thinking that the body is his home. Only forgiveness can restore the peace that God intended for his holy son. Only forgiveness can persuade the son to look again upon his holiness. Notice I've been stressing the one word that began all three sentenences. Only forgiveness can do nothing else. Only forgiveness. With anger gone, you will indeed perceive that for Christ's vision and the gift of sight, no sacrifice was asked, and only pain was lifted from a sick and tortured mind. Do you remember about uh? I don't know. Sixty lessons ago. Let me perceive forgiveness as it is. What did it really say? Do you remember that forgiveness? Right? You don't forgive the truth. You only forgive your own inventive ideas. You the f per the truth. What could you pardon in the truth that you're only forgiving illusions? But remember the nature of illusion is that it appears to be so, but it is not. This is you. You relie on the fact of it. You're not even trying to convince yoursel You just rely on the fact you are as God created you. You can never ever be anything else that your foundation, your basis is God. God is your source. God is everything, God is all in all. The name of God is my inheritance. I call upon God's name and my own You God, it is your fat, it is your soul, It is you. It is the nature of you, not as a separate entity, but God as you, not as a body identity, but the as the no that you are, all that is you are. There's no words, and so I keep I keep saying it over and I this is my tendency, and please forgive me, but it is it's just allowing yourself to wear it. You know, I almost say the same thing over and over again all the time. You literally just wear it, you assume it. It is the fact you don't need to oppose anything you accept because remember, you cannot hold reconcile contradictory thoughts in your mind. And you attempt to reconcile contradictory thoughts, but you can't. But if you let one whole thought be, it literally unravels everything. You are, the holy son of God himself. Forgiveness is the function that God would have you fell. All right, I have to find where I am again. Okay, so let's do this again. The mind without the body cannot make mistakes, It cannot think, it will die, nor be pray of merciless attacks. I backed up a little bit ramon anger becomes impossible. And where is terror? Then? What fears could still assail those who have lost the source of all attack, the core of anguish and the seat of fear. Only forgiveness can relieve the mind of thinking that the body is his home. Only forgiveness can restore the peace that God intended for his holy son. Only forgiveness can persuade the son to look again upon his holiness. With anger gone. You will indeed perceive that for Christ's vision and the gift of sight, no sacrifice was asked, and only pain was lifted from a sick and tortured mind. Is this unwelcome? Is it to be feared? Or is it to be hoped for? Met with thanks and joyous accept and joyously accepted, we are one, and therefore give up nothing. We have indeed been given everything by God. We have indeed been given everything by God, Yet doing need forgiveness to perceive that this is so? Without its kindly light, we grow up in darkness, using reason but to justify our rage and our attack. Our understanding is so limited that what we think we understand is but confusion born of error. We are lost in mists of shifting dreams and fearful thoughts, our eyes shut tight against the light, our minds engaged in worshiping what is not there. Wow, So, without its kindly light forgiveness, we grope in darkness, using eason but to justify our rage and attack. And so here's a thing, if it need be justified. It's not true. Truth is truth is true, and nothing else is true. And if you find yourself attempting to justify anything, it's not true. Period us. Okay, HM, let's just play one more songs. I'm gonna play this just cause I like it so much.
Speaker 4: And come rod b about a mile, I can see the.
Speaker 5: Sun of it coming over here.
Speaker 4: What a three in the distance? What a lie? I can't see poor so I can more, I can't see.
Speaker 3: It's me.
Speaker 4: I'm coming home to kids me.
Speaker 5: I goeby redows, I goriver.
Speaker 7: Fo free, I.
Speaker 5: Gem he redovals, I go river.
Speaker 7: The see.
Speaker 4: Where she lies waiting.
Speaker 5: Before windows in all directions, sail for the sun is its twilight.
Speaker 4: A boon is b s I will give you away.
Speaker 5: Every day I have come to see your every to me. Ship is made from angelas wading the serious crystal birds.
Speaker 4: The skies are painted picture frame, and my heart believe I.
Speaker 7: Will give you.
Speaker 5: Everything for ian.
Speaker 8: To see your everything to me.
Speaker 4: So love, it's low.
Speaker 8: It's all become had.
Speaker 4: It said in the wat Love it's low. It's all becomes me you.
Speaker 5: Windflow, it's all we don't have it sad the way it's we no windlow.
Speaker 8: It's all we don't speak.
Speaker 4: We clows in from all direction.
Speaker 5: Said sun is in its wine on The word is bad.
Speaker 2: That you have.
Speaker 8: Rights.
Speaker 5: You're every.
Speaker 4: To me, your ad.
Speaker 2: To me.
Speaker 7: Up the road of me.
Speaker 5: I can see the sun of it coming hover loc.
Speaker 7: What a three?
Speaker 4: What a lie?
Speaker 5: I can see I'm gonna po sir, I again, the more I can see it's me. I'm coming home, and he's me.
Speaker 2: Speak, thank you so much. So let's just finish our lesson. Who can be born again in Christ? But him who has forgiven everyone he sees or thinks of or imagines. Let's just feed that again and just be with that, and see it's all inclusive nature and the power that you have to forgive.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 2: The key is really in your hand to be born again in Christ is but him who has forgiven everyone he sees or thinks of or imagines. That's actually a question.
Speaker 4: But who is that?
Speaker 2: Who can be born again in Christ? But him who has forgiven everyone he sees or thinks or imagines. He just free your mind of all ideas of what never was? Who could be set free? While he imprisons anyone? A jailer is not free, for he is bound together with his prisoner. He must be sure that he does not escape, and so he spends his time in keeping watch on him. The bars that limit him become the world in which his jailor lives along with him. And it is this, and it is on his freedom that the way to liberty depends for both of them. Free everything, free, everything of any definition, whatsoever. Free yourself, la. This is what we practice a few days ago. Forget this world, forget this course, and come with holy empty hands unto your God. Just free at all. One th idea is not harder to free than any other. It's all an idea. Therefore, hold no one prisoner, release instead of buying, and thus are you made free. The way is simple. The way is simple. Every time you feel a stab of anger, realize you hold a sword above your head and it will fall or be averted as you choose to be condemned or free. Thus does each one who seems to tempt you to be angry represent your savior from the prison house of death, and so you owe him thanks instead of pain. This is literally You know this idea of being awake because you must be awake. You know it's not that we don't make a mistake. So what the question is, are you gonna continue with it or are you going to forgive? That's really the question. And so sleeping is being mindless of this. Yeah, you really do believe things outside yourself can cause you to be angry and that there's something outside yourself affecting you. I mean, this is all of our lessons basically. So now this is practical, this is this is an amazing lesson and tomorrow's lesson as well. They're integrated. It's now, and it's here, and it's in your every thing, every occurrence in your day is you know, you know, you don't try to hide in an idea of meditation and then you know, think you find a little peace and feel some energy and then go boat out and try to fight uh your own thoughts. Again. Now, this is you and its entirety. You are the piece you are that that's amazing, and you attempt to throw it away every time you identify with a limited idea of yourself because in order toy, for you to be limited, you have to be something other than everything. Lay it all down. You're not a body mm be merciful today. The son of God deserves your mercy. It is he who asks that you accept the way to freedom. Now deny him. Not his father's love for him belongs to you. You are the holy son of God himself right. His father's love for him belongs to you. You are that, not that little idea of yourself. Your function here on earth is only to forgive him that you may accept him back as your identity. And this is identity with a capital I. He is as God created him, and you are what he is. Forgive him now his sins, and you will see that you are one with him. Wow, thank you so much. I love you all so much. So uh, please forgive me my redundancy. But I say the same thing over and over again. But it is it is true, it's real. It's a lie, it's it's if we speak it because it is an action in our mind. So there's not a lot of concepts we're just collecting. I mean, so we're not just saying it because it's nice to say. No, it is an action in our minds, and so we speak it and we say it, and you know, you're only teaching yourself. You you can only teach yourself, you can only give to yourself. So you find yourself doing this in your mind in every waking moment, is what you are. So I just wanna thank you all for being here so much. I really love you each and everyone and all and everyone tuned in as well. So let's just play one more song and we come. We've come to the end of our time together here and we're gonna play a song. And but before we go, I just want to remind everyone that we are here at the Miracles Healing Center. We stay with this our practice on a moment by moment basis. That's what that's our function. That's our function is forgiveness and uh, we use everything that has been given us. And so I strongly encourage those who are listening to stay with us and to tune in to the video of the day with the Master Teacher. It is always phenomenal. It's like as you sit and watch and not watch like observe it, but watch and that you engage your mind in the process of thinking with the Master Teacher, and literally in that action you recognize the light that you share, that you literally are using the light of that mind who knows himself as God created him, who knows himself as that and knows you as that, and so it's not really an like when you went to school and you tried to learn a bunch of facts and this is the way it is, and this is the way it isn't no, this is an a transformative occurrence. And so it's like, Okay, you do hear the word over and over again, but hearing the words over again is literally is connected to your pro to your action of forgiveness in your mind that you know you you hear it, you need to hear. But I'm not talking about hearing necessarily with your body's ears. I'm talking hearing it. And as you know, how many of us have been with the course of miracles for however long, and we read it and reread it, and it's always new to us. It never gets old. So I just again, once once again, thank you for being here and think and think, and we have our guest here and it's great to see you guys. I love you all so much. And we're going to close with We're gonna close with I walk with God in perfect holiness.
Speaker 6: It's a lot which cannot die, presences so wholly that the world descent to five.
Speaker 4: Because of you. Are things that live bring gifts.
Speaker 5: To you.
Speaker 1: And offer them.
Speaker 6: Gratitude and gladness.
Speaker 4: At your feet.
Speaker 6: The scent of flowers is their gift to you. The waves about down before you, and the trees extend their art to shield you from the heat.
Speaker 1: I walk go.
Speaker 4: Imperfect holiness. I like THO, over ied my mind.
Speaker 1: And all the minds.
Speaker 4: Which God created, one with.
Speaker 1: Me.
Speaker 4: The lie in you is one the the uivers longs to behold.
Speaker 6: All living things are still before you, for they recognize.
Speaker 4: Who walks with you.
Speaker 6: As you step back, the light in you steps forward.
Speaker 4: And encompassing.
Speaker 5: The world.
Speaker 6: It was not the end of sin in punishment and death, cousin lightness and in laughter.
Speaker 7: It is God.
Speaker 6: I walk with God, imperfect holiness.
Speaker 4: I lied the world. I led my mind.
Speaker 6: And all the minds which God created.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 4: I walk with God in the fifth biness. I lied the woe. I led my mind.
Speaker 1: And all the lines.
Speaker 4: Which God created.
Speaker 7: One with.
Speaker 1: Me walks with Who walks with me? Who walks with me? Who work?
Speaker 7: Excooze, who walk? Spends?
Speaker 1: Who walks?
Speaker 7: Spence? Who spends?
Speaker 5: Who walk spends me?
Speaker 4: For this question should be as thousand times I did.
Speaker 5: Whos to ask spend down with me.
Speaker 1: Who this question should be?
Speaker 4: As Spence me thousand times I did Stiles stop at the storm? Who spat has made.
Speaker 7: Cool?
Speaker 4: Walk spem fool walk space?
Speaker 7: Please, who walk? Squeeze me.
Speaker 10: You have been listening to voice from heaven live in the Miracles Healing Center. Remember that God's voice speaks to you all through the day. That God goes with you wherever you go, and that God is the mind with which you think.
Speaker 4: God bless us everyone,