Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to Wednesday Service, brought to you by a Cope of Conspiracy Podcast. Thank you so much for joining me. I really appreciate you guys, and this is going to be Wednesday Service episode number eight. Wow, we're already on episode eight, so that means for Wednesday Service, we've already been going for two months now, which is awesome. Praise the Lord God is great. So we already went. So it took us what almost two months to go through the whole Book of Matthew, so what a blessing. I really appreciate you guys joining me here. And I want to give a couple shout outs to some people that have been leaving comments. So on the Book of the Leviticus Sunday Service episode twenty four, I had three comments, So md MP twenty two, I keep enjoying. I'm joining all the deep dives. Yeah, thank you so much. I appreciate you. Aaron, excellent episode. Love these Sundays. It's my church now keep it up. Thank you, Erin. I really appreciate you leaving a message. Angela Kelly, great episode. Thank you again. I really appreciate you as well. I try to make sure when people are leaving these comments that I shouted out, Like I told you guys before, this is like my report card, and then I will shout out these from last weeks because I don't know if you guys listen to both. Besides I Garza, I know you do. Angela, I know you do. But shout out to you for giving us a comment on Wednesday, Service Jcon forty four to twenty. Listen to the end. Thank you, Bro, appreciate you. I think you're a bro. Jacon seems like you're bro. But if you are a female, I'm sorry. Alberto Hernandez, what is going on? Listen to the end, Thank you. I appreciate you. Alberto Hernandez, Thank you. And Trevor Nofsinger Thanks, Josh love the show. Thank you so much. Appreciate you. And I think there was somebody on somebody was telling me something on Brooke Brooke three, b r Ucay three. I know that you you said something about that you live in Colton. Just want to shout you out again and tell you, yeah, if you want to get a hold of me, Brooke. Josh Monday at RocketMail dot com. Josh Monday at RocketMail dot com Brooke three, or you could actually look me up on Instagram at Josh Monday Underscore Podcast if you want to say what's up. And I know that you're local when you're close by. So if we ever have some type of meeting or some kind of church thing that we set up, or some kind of cult to conspiracy thing we set up, whatever, I can get a hold of you a lot easier if you just DM me on Instagram at Josh Monday Underscore Podcast. And we are starting in the Book of Mark today. Like I said, what a blessing. Has been really awesome, you know, doing the show with you guys. It's lasted way longer than I than I anticipated. I didn't know how long I'd be doing the show on COLT Conspiracy, and then all of a sudden they hit me up like hey, let's do a Wednesday show, and I'm like, wow, So it seems like you guys are you know, it seems like you guys are definitely reacting to the show, and and it seems like a lot of you are listening. So that's that's a blessing. I'm really trying to do as much as I can to bring the conspiracy crowd and audience like I've always tried to do on Josh Monday Christening conspiracy to the Lord, That's what the whole thing is. And I'm not trying to bring him to Lord. I'm actually just trying to plant seas and then God will bring you to him, you know. So let's go ahead and go over some intro to Mark, some things that I didn't even know before before I before I dug into this. But his Mark, his surname is actually Mark. Okay, so his name is John Mark. Didn't know that Mark was twelve when Jesus was alive. So a lot of theologians believe that the Gospel of Mark actually came from a first Tann account from Peter. Now do we have one hundred percent proof of that. No, But you know, there's there's some people that believe that, and some you know, smart people that are smarter than me. Her Chuck Misser talk about this, pastor Chuck Smith, and I've I've heard them saying that a lot of theologians that they know actually believe this because since Mark was only twelve when Jesus was alive, Like I said, a lot of theologians to believe that that Peter that he was writing down the gospel from Peter, and yeah, and so we have that. And then also, if you look in the book of Acts twelve versus twelve through twenty, we're gonna read it really quick. Mark's mom is Mary in this exact story. So let's check that out. So Acts twelve versus twelve through twenty, and I'm reading out of the king New King James. So when he had considered this, he came to the house and marry the mother of John, whose surname was Mark. You see now, you see that whole connection there where many were gathered together praying, And as Peter knocked at the door to the gate, a girl named Ronda came to answer when she recognized Peter's voice. Because of her gladness, she did not open the gate, but ran in and announced that Peter stood before the gate. But they said to her, you were beside yourself. Yes, she kept insisting that it's so, so they said it is an angel. Now Peter continued knocking, and when they opened the door and saw him, they were astonished, but mentioning to them with his hand to keep silent, he declared to them that the Lord had brought him out of prison. So you guys remember when the Angels got Peter out of prison. Well, this whole scenario is actually at Mark's house and it mentions Mary, which is Mark's mom. It also mentions John was a surname who's surname was Mark. So this is the same Mark that wrote the Gospel of Mark. So that's what I want to let you guys know. I thought that was fascinating. And he said to tell these things to James and brethren, that he departed and he went to another place. So I'm not going to continue reading there. You guys get the gist of it. That story. I didn't even know that. Maybe you guys did. I I didn't know that when I when I read Acts, you know, and and I just it just kind of breezed through because of the John surname Mark part. But now as I read, uh, as I kind of study it a little deeper, I find out that that's actually the Mark that that wrote that actually wrote. So uh, now, Mary, she was, she was pretty wealthy. A lot of people, a lot of them came to church at her house for you know, when they when they met up, which I thought was, you know, pretty fascinating. That's Mark's mother. Mark's mom, Mark or Mary is his Mark's mom, and her brother is Barnabas. Okay, Barnabas was the companion of Paul who went on their first missionary journey. So let's go ahead and check that out. Acts thirteen, verses two through eight. As they ministered to the Lord and fasted, the Holy Spirit said, now separate to me Barnabas and Saul to speaking of Paul, for the work to which I have called them. Then, having facetted and prayed and laid hands on them, they sent them away. So, being sent out by the Holy Spirit, they went down to Silucia, and from there they sailed to Cyprus, and when they arrived in Salamis, they preached the Word of God and the synagogues of the Jews. They also had John as their assistant. Okay, who is John Well? John Mark Marcus his surname. They're talking about the same exact Mark Barnabas is his nephew. Isn't that really awesome? So this is this kind of stuff that I wanted to kind of start with just to let you guys know kind of a little background on Mark. It says, now I'm going to continue reading. Now. When they had gone through the island to Paphos, they found a certain sorcerer, a false prophet, a Jew whose name was bar Jesus Wow and who was the prompt school Sergius Palaus. An intelligent man. This man called for Barnabas and saw and sought to hear the word of God, but allows the socier. I don't really need to keep continue reading. The whole connection there is that Barnabas and Mark went with Paul on his first missionary journey. Now what happened is Mark went with them, but he left them. It says Mark went with them and left them. We don't know why he left. Ooh wayeah, we have no idea why he left, but he left. This is in Acts thirteen thirteen. Barnabas wanted John Mark or Mark, the guy that wrote the Gospel of Mark, to accompany them, while Paul was opposed because he had deserted Paul and Barnabas on our earlier journey. So this is Acts thirteen thirteen. It says that Barnabas wanted Mark to accompany them, but Paul was opposed because he had deserted Paul and Barnabas on the earlier journey. This led to sharp disagreement between Paul and Barnabas, causing them to part ways. Paul and Silas traveling through Syria and Celicia, and Barnabas and John Mark sailing for Cyprus. So it's in Acts thirteen thirteen. I think I was kind of reading you a little brief, a little brief thing of what happened. I don't think that was actually Acts thirteen thirteen, but I think that it shows up in Acts thirteen thirteen. But so you see and then but later Paul and Mark ended up in Rome together. Okay, So later Mark later appears with Paul during his first arrest in Rome in Colossians four to ten, and then Phileman Won twenty four. Interestingly, Mark and Luke both wrote one of the Gospels, perhaps during the same time period, in Rome two. Timothy four to nine, nine through eighteen updates Timothy on Paul's ministry partners as well as antagonists. Okay, so I just kind of wanted to go over that with you because I thought that was fascinating. Now you kind of see the connection between Paul and Mark, and then you also see the connection between Peter and Mark and Uh, it was It's just it's really fascinating to me. And uh So if you look at Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John Uh, the the genealogies that are presented there is gonna be Matthew is gonna be the Messiah Abraham. It's like the legal uh genealogy. And Luke it's the son of man from Adam. Uh it's like the all the way from Adam. It's like the bloodline genealogy. And then in Uh, Mark there's no genealogy, it's he's it's he's basically just kind of describing Jesus and his servitude. Okay, so that's what we're going to get into and uh and then what did Jesus do? Like basically, in Matthew it's going to be like what Jesus kind of said. In Mark, it's going to be kind of what Jesus did, you know, it's going to be a servitude. And then in Luke it's like what Jesus felt. And then in John it's like what Jesus was because in John, you know, you find out he's the son of God and that he is God, he was God, he was you know all this all this stuff in John one one and you know, some interesting stuff. And then uh, to the first miracle the Jew from Matthew, it was it was kind of to the Jew it was the leper cleansing. And then when you look at Mark, the first one was to a Roman a demon expelled, and then on Luke it's to the Greek it's a demon expelled. And then to John it's kind of to the church water to wine, okay, and then it ends with the resurrection in Matthew. In Mark it ends with the ascension. In Luke it ends with the promise of spirit, and John it ends with the promise of return. I kind of wanted to go over that just so you guys kind of get a little rundown, and just wanted to give you kind of a kind of a brief introduction before we start the Gospel of Mark. And then I kind of was kind of going over some stuff that Chuck Messer had wrote and one of his in one of his episodes, he was kind of comparing Leviticus to John, Luke, Matthew, and Mark. So with John s Leviticus one through seven, John, the death of our Lord was the burnt offering glorifying the Father in the scene where he had done so dishonored by sin Luke as the peace offering that man may have with fellowship with the Father. And Matthew, whose theme is the government of God, identifies the work of the Cross with the trespass offering, where the could say, as in Psalms sixty nine, then I restored, which I took not away, And then Mark is the sin offering is before Christ dying, not only for the truspass committed, but because we are sinners by nature, which our practice makes evident. Okay. So that's something that he was kind of connecting there, which I thought was pretty fascinating. Because we are going over the Book of Leviticus on Sunday service, right, so that is kind of like a little brief brief background. And the Book of Mark starts out in the beginning of Jesus' ministry. It doesn't start with when Jesus was born. So I thought that was fascinating. So let's go ahead and jump to the Bible and start reading. All right, So we're at Mark one, and this is going to be Mark one to one. We are starting the Book of Mark, or the Gospel of Mark. What a blessing. So we have Mark one one, the beginning of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, as it is written in the Prophets. Behold, I send my messenger before your face, who will prepare your way before you the voice of one crying in the wilderness. Prepare the way of the Lord, make his past straight. And so it starts out. I wonder if I have this in my notes. Let me see no, Ma two, Okay, I think it's uh, let me find out where it's at. I know one of them is in the Book of Isaiah. Let me check the other one. And I think I told you guys this last time because I think it was actually in the book in a Gospel of Matthew.
Speaker 2: So be old messenger before your face.
Speaker 1: Is Malachi three to one, and it's also in Matthew eleven ten, and it's also in Mark one two. And then the other one is Isaiah fifty seven fourteen. Just so you guys, if you guys want to go back to those and you want to check those out and read them, that's what that that's what those two are. Okay. Let me just let me just make sure that that other one is the Isaiah fifty seven verse Okay, I don't want to point you to somewhere that is wrong. It kind of popped up on my phone really quick. Well I was looking it up, but I just want to make sure the voice crying in the wilderness. Excuse me, I don't mean the phrase appears in the Book of Isaiah forty three. Sorry forty verse three, chapter forty verse three Isaiah. Okay, sorry about that. See, that's why I had to look it up and make sure. So there you go, and let me check this off for a quick couple you guys can I don't know if you guys can see that. Now we are on Matthew or Mark. See, I'm gonna do that because we just got done reading the Book of Matthew. So Mark chapter one, verse four. Now John came baptizing in the wilderness and preaching a baptism of repentance for the remissions of sin. They're all the land of Judea, and those from Jerusalem went out to him and were all baptized by him in the Jordan River, confessing their sins. Now John was clothed with camel hair with a leather belt around his waist. And he ate locusts and wild honey. And he preached saying, there comes one after me who is mightier than I, whose sandal strap I am not worthy to stoop down and loose. I indeed baptize you with water, but he will baptize you with the Holy Spirit. Of course, he's referring to Jesus, right, So we're starting at the gospel of Jesus, right, So what is going on? Where are we starting? We're starting when he gets baptized, right, So that's what's interesting. And you see John here already having the utmost respect for Jesus. I indeed baptize you with water, but he will baptize you with the Holy Spirit. So that's a lot more powerful, right, And we're gonna look at when John baptizes Jesus here Mark one, verse nine. It came to pass in those days that Jesus came from Nazareth to Galilee and was baptized by John and the Jordan And immediately coming up from the water, he saw the heaven's parting and the spirit descending upon him like a dove. And then a voice came from heaven. You are my beloved son in whom I am well pleased. So if you are a Trinitarian like I am, then this is what I'm seeing here, the heaven's parting and the Spirit descending upon him like a dove. So you got Jesus in the water and then him coming out of the water. Then you have the Holy Spirit descending on him like a dove. So you have two and then you have the third one, which is the fuck, God the Father speaking from heaven. You are my beloved son, and whom I am well please. Interesting thing is God the Father sends his Holy Spirit down, So now you have three different bodies, three different bodies or three different places that these things are at one time. So this is very interesting. If you're not a Trinitarian, then you could just take it however you take it. I'm not trying to push anything on any of you, guys, but this is how I see it. Because Jesus is down here on earth, God the Father parts Heaven, opens heaven lets his Holy Spirit descend upon him like a dove. So now you have the Holy Spirit coming down, you have Jesus on the earth, and you have God the Father in heaven on the throne of the firmament. Personally, that's what I believe. Yeah, he is about the fermad that's what the Bible says. And Ezekiel one twenty six, Ezekiel ten to one. So this is what I'm seeing here. And then it jumps right in to Satan tempting Jesus. So it says immediately this spirit drove him into the wilderness, and he was there in the wilderness forty days tempted by Satan and was with the wild beasts and the angels ministered to him. Now you're missing a whole section right here of detail that you get in the Book of Matthew, where Jesus is tempted, right, So let's go ahead and check that out so that we don't just now if you guys are just joining me it's tempted. I want to make sure that you know, you guys could be new. Somebody out there could be new and not not. Maybe I didn't go over this part for them, so we do have to do this. So Matthew four verses one through eleven, we're gonna read that really quick, just to review so you guys understand what's going on here, because Mark it doesn't go so much into detail like Matthew does. And I want to make sure that you guys understand what's happening here. Matthew four, Jesus is tested in the wilderness. Then Jesus was led by the spirit, and oh you know what that was in the NIV. I want to make sure I'm doing the new King James. I don't want a two water down, all right. Then Jesus led. Then Jesus was led up by the spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. First of all, I think that's interesting that even says here immediately the spirit drove him into the wilderness. So Jesus is at his He's fasting first of all, forty days, right, so he is he is already at his wits end. He is probably super exhausted, He is probably super tired. He is probably at his very limit of what his body could take, you know. So, and when he had fasted forty days and forty nights afterward, he was hungry. I'm back to Matthew four or verse three.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Now, when the tempter came to him, he said, if you are the son of God, command that these stones become bred. Do you see how he's trying to tempt him there and what happens. Jesus doesn't respond with, hey, Satan, you're a jerk. I can't stand you, and pulls out a gun. No, what does he do? The weapon that Jesus uses is the word of God. But he answered and said, it is written, man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God. That's his offense. The sword, right, which is like, it's the devil ed sword he uses, all right, understand that. So Jesus is giving us a lesson here on how to handle the devil. First of all, if you resist the devil, he will flee. But he's not only resisting the devil, he is reciting scripture to the devil, and that he's using that offensive weapon. Obviously, Jesus already has a shield of faith right now. He doesn't need to build his shield of faith because he knows one million percent that his you know, God, the Father is in heaven, so he doesn't need to build, you know, keep building this shield like we are trying to do. Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God. Jesus knows the word of God because Jesus is the word so you understand how much faith that he has going into this battle. The devil doesn't have a chance because Jesus is the word, right, So he is he has everything that he needs. His arsenal is ready, and he might be a little bit, you know, exhausted, you know, but you know Jesus, he handles this perfect. Then the devil took him up into the Holy city, set him on the pinnacle of the temple, and said to him, if you are the son of God, throw yourself down, for it is written. Now the devil is like, oh, you're gonna use scripture against me, Well, let me use some scripture against you. He shall give his angels charge over you, and their hands they shall bury you up lest you dash your foot against a stone. Jesus said to him, it is written you shall not tempt the Lord your God. So one thing we should learn here is hold on. He shall give his angels charm over you. Let me find out what he shall. I want to see if okay, he is actually quoting Psalms ninety one eleven through six. Okay, that is what the devil is quoting there to Jesus, who is the word. That's pretty interesting. And the devil says this to him, and then Jesus responds and says, it is written again, you shall not tempt the Lord, your God, your God. So even the devil, you know, God is even you know he's still Now that's just what So this is just really interesting how you see this back and forth happening again. The devil took him up on an exceedingly high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory, and he said to him, all these things I will give to you if you will fall down and worship me. So, first of all, it's not a temptation if the devil didn't own these things. So all these kingdoms, the worldly kingdoms, because it says the kingdoms of this world and their glory, and he said to them, all these things I will give to you if you fall down and worship me. Now, it's not a test or a temptation if the devil doesn't own these kingdoms. So we need to understand that and understand that this is probably what the devil does to all these people that have all this money that are stars. I'm just obviously I'm speculating here because I don't have one million percent proof. But I would think that what happens is this. Okay, let's continue to read the Word first, and then I'll give you my opinion. Sorry, Matthew of four verse ten. Now, then Jesus said to him, away with you, Satan, for it is written you shall worship the Lord, your God, and him only you shall serve. Then the devil left him, and behold, the angels came and ministered to him. Came. The angels came to give Jesus motivation, tell him to you know whatever they told them. But you know, they went there to motivate him and probably told him, hey, great, that was a perfect you did a great job. That was actually flawless. But notice that Jesus didn't give him any type of leeway he could wiggle his little snaky way in. Jesus was point blank giving him the word of God and telling the and saying the exact scripture that he needed to use at that very time. Now, mind you, this is Jesus the Word over here. You know, God in the flesh. But this is a lesson that we need to learn. And I don't want to go through the Book of Mark and not go back to the Book of Matthew to explain this situation because it's very important. So let now interesting too, because after this is when Jesus begins his ministry. So he went through forty days of fasting, forty days and forty nights of fasting. He got tested to the extreme, he got tempted by the adversary, and he obviously he passed the test. He was able to resist the devil, and the devil fleet like James, I think it's four to seven says resist the devil and he shall flee. So you're seeing. But we also need to take note of the way that he did it and how he delivered these scriptures and the exact way that he did it. Me and you and everybody should learn from that and understand that God is not going to give you something that you cannot handle. And also God is not going to give the devil the upper hand on you and have him tent you with something that you cannot say no to. We have this little problem. A lot of us that have an addiction problem. We have a lot of people that have a complex. We have a lot of people that have different problems in their head that you know, their flesh, they allow the flesh to take over. And obviously Jesus, his spirit is so strong, and he picked the exs exact thing to say at these very moments that was perfect. What I mean by the spirit, I'm not saying that he literally has a spirit, Okay. What I'm saying is he was walking by the spirit instead of walking by the flesh. And even though he was at his worst, tiredest point, the devil was not able to get an upper hand on him in any way. So we should learn from that. Okay, So let's continue. So understand something. If you're going to start a ministry, maybe I should have done this before I started the ministry. You probably need to go through the fire first and then make sure you come out on top, and then you can start your ministry. So Jesus begins his Galilean ministry. This is Matthew one, verse fourteen. Now, Now, after John was put in prison, Jesus came to Galley preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom of God, saying, the time is fulfilled and the the Kingdom of God is at hand. Repent and believe in the gospel the good News. Right four fishermen called as disciples. As he walked away. As he walked by the sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and Andrew, his brother, casting a net into the sea, for they were fishermen. Then Jesus said to them, follow me, and I will make you fishers of men. They immediately left their nets and followed him. And he had gone a little farther from there, he saw James, the son of Zebedee, and John, his brother, who was also in the boat, mending their nets. And immediately he called them, and they left their father Zebedee in the boat with the hired servants, and went after him. So, as you see here he started his ministry. He started getting his disciples together, and now we have Jesus casting out an unclean spirit. Then they went into Compernaum, and immediately on the Sabbath he entered the synagogue and taught, and they were astonished at his teachings. Fre he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes. So Jesus, when he was teaching, he was teaching as if, first of all, he knows what's going on in heaven, he knows exactly what's going on in shield, he knows exactly what's going on on earth. So he is teaching from a different perspective than any of these scribes. And he's also not legalistic, and he's also a whole bunch of different things. Doesn't have this evil that these scribes have, doesn't have the agendas that these Phariseeson scribes had, and he is trying to teach with an open heart. He doesn't have a heart and heart. You're going to see in the Book of Matthew these Pharisees their hard and heart. You know, you're going to see a lot of that kind of kind of just not willing to learn, stuck in their ways, their legalistic laws, not ready to accept their Messiah when he's standing in front of them, their hardened hearts, Mark one, verse twenty three. Now, now there was a man in their synagogue with an unclean spirit, and he cried out, saying, let us alone, speaking to Jesus right saying, let us alone we have What have we to do with you, Jesus of Nazareth. Did you come to destroy us? I know who you are, the Holy One of God. But Jesus rebuked him, saying, be quiet and come out of him. And when the unclean spirit had invulced him and cried out with the loud voice. He came out of him. Then they were all amazed, so that they questioned among themselves, saying, what is this? What new doctrine is this? For with authority, he commands even the unclean spirits, and they obey him, and immediately his fame spread throughout all the region of around Galilee. So one thing I want to point out here. It says here that let us alone, Well we have what we have to do with you. What have we to do with you? Jesus and Nazis? Did you come to destroy us? I know who you are, the Holy One of God. So this is an unclean spirit saying that he knows that he's the son of God, the Holy One of God. So that demon has belief. So is that demon saved by just his belief? Well, let's look at James, and that's James two verse nineteen, And let's see something here. Even James kind of points this out. And if you haven't read the Book of James, I suggest you, guys do. I cannot wait to get there. It's really awesome. It's going to be James two verse nineteen. I'm in the New King, James. I'm gonna read it on my phone. Okay, we'll start at James two eighteen. But someone will say, you have faith and I have works. Show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works. You believe that there is one God? You do well? Even the demons believe and tremble. That is an example of what this is an example of what James is talking about here. Let us alone. What do we have to do with you? Jesus announced it? Did you come to destroy? I know who you are? The demons even believe. Okay, that's what James is saying right here. You believe that that there's one God. You do well. Even the demons believe in Tremble. But do you want to know a foolish man what faith? What that works is dead? Was not Abraham justified? It just kind of continues there, but I just kind of want to point out that point right there. Okay, when I get to the Book of James, I will go over James and Paul and the differences between the the uh we're saved by grace through faith and then the works and all that stuff. I will definitely go deep into that when the time comes. Okay, My point was that you believe that there's one god. You do well. Even the demons believe. In trouble, you see, the demons believe as well. But Jesus rebuked him, saying, be quiet and come out of him and then unclear, yeah, converse, we already kind of read that part. Then there will be all amazed to question him. And it said immediately as fames spread throughout all the reasons of gality. Now we're going to go to Mark one twenty nine. Peter's mother in law healed. Now, as soon as they had come out of the synagogue, they entered the house of Simon and Andrew with James and John. But Simon's wife mother lay sick with the fever, and they told him about her at once. So we came, took her by the hand, lifted her up, and immediately the fever the fever left her, and she served them. That's all it takes for Jesus to come touch you, and you are healed. He doesn't even need to touch you, but he just it's probably just a way for him to kind of be gentle, and you know you are healed. You know, many healed. After the Sabbath sunset mark one, verse thirty two. At evening, when the sun had set, they brought him all who were sick and those who were demon possessed, and the whole city was gathered together at the door, and he healed many who were sick with various diseases and cast out many demons. And he did not allow the demons to speak, because they knew him. It was not, you know, it's not that Jesus wanted them to lie or wanted them to just be quiet. It was not the time for all the people to know who Jesus was. Jesus. It wasn't It wasn't the time for that to be released. And they need to listen to Jesus. That's why they bow when you say, you know, when you rebuke them in your shoe of the Michiak's name or in Jesus's name, because there's power in Jesus's name. There's power in your shoes, with the Machiak's name, the Christ, the Messiah's name, God in the flesh, there's power because God gave him the name above every name. Right, So all right, let's continue preaching in Galilee mark one thirty five. Now in the morning, having risen a long while before daylight, he went out and departed to a solitary place, and there he prayed, and Simon and those who were with him searched for him. When they found him, they said, everyone is looking for you. But he said to them, let us go into the next towns that I may preach there also because for this purpose I have come forth. So probably too many people were gathering around and he needed a little time to go to other towns in other cities. He said, He's not just there just to be in that one city. He needs to go to different cities and preach there also. That was his purpose, right, and he was preaching in their synagogues throughout all Galilee and casting out demons. You see now, all right, so we're going to talk about Jesus cleanses a leper here. And we noticed in the book of Leviticus it talked about all the rules about a leper. We went over that, if you guys want to go back and review. We just went over that, and we understand that the lepers, they would actually quarantine them, like you know, back in COVID nineteen they were quarantine people, right, So that's biblical to quarantine whenever people are sick. Now, God was not God wouldn't say like the same thing that they did, you know. But I'm just telling you that we kind of went over this. But when it comes to lepers, there's a whole bunch of stuff that the priests have to do. I kind of went over the whole thing. I don't want to read all of it right now. But once you find out they actually they are a leopard, nobody will touch them. They will no longer be touched because this is a disease that killed millions. Okay, leprosy was it was bad. It was a skin disease, right, and there was different things that they had to do to check to make sure, like if it was white pussy. This there's a whole bunch of stuff that I explained in the Book of Levity because I don't need to go back over because it was crazy, but it was just good, not crazy. But it was just a whole bunch of repetitive information about leprosy. But it was a big thing to them. They wanted you to walk if you're unclean, you need to walk on the other side of the street. And like, I'm not going to talk to that person touch that person. Unclean, unclean was what they would scream, and they would walk by. So these people that have this, like this person, it's a straight blessing dude to be able to be healed from this. Okay, so let's see what happens here, Mark one verse forty. Now a leper came to him, imploring him, kneeling down to him and saying, if you are willing, you may make me clean. You can make me clean. Then Jesus moved with compassion, stretched out his hand and touched him. Ah see, he touched him. So if you were not Jesus, this would not be good because you would be unclean. But obviously Jesus knows that he is able to heal him, and that he is above every name. He has the power. He's above every disease. He has the power, and he is above anything that anybody. He outranks everything. So he knows that this is no problem for him. And he said to him, I am willing be clean. As soon as he had spoken, immediately the leprosy left him and he was cleansed. And he strictly warned him and sent him away at once, and said to him, see that you say nothing to anyone but your way. Show yourself to the priest and offer for your cleansing. Show yourself to the priest and offer for your cleansing those things which Moses commanded as a testimony to them, which is in the Book of Leviticus, which we just went over. Okay, so I'm sure a lot of you guys are falling along with Sunday service and Wednesday service. I hope you know. I pray and you will understand exactly what that is. I don't need to go back to the Book of Leviticus to tell you, guys, but Jesus is telling him exactly what to do instructions now that he has been healed. However, he went out and began to proclaim it freely and spread the matter so that Jesus could no longer open openly enter the city what was outside of deserted places, and they came to him from every direction. You got to understand, first of all, can you imagine, I think I said this in the Book of Matthew when I was kind of starting out going over the healings. Can you imagine having that type of power to be able to heal and to be able to raise the dead, and Jesus can read your thoughts right, and the you know, sometimes you kind of just feel like Jesus knows exactly what they're going to say and exactly what they're thinking. So imagine knowing all these things are happening all at once, and some person is dying over here, and then another person's over here sick, and another person another person's demon possessed, and you got all these different things going on at once. You got to understand they came to him in every direction. So that is probably it's hard for me to handle my three kids at home when they come at me all at once. It makes me go like it drives you crazy sometimes because you're just like I want to try to help you, but I can't. I gotta help you. Like my wife asking me to do something. I got people that you know, kidding me up on, asking me questions about, you know, certain things, And I got emails coming to me. I got my job calling me. I got all these different things. I couldn't even imagine Jesus people coming at him all different directions. Everybody has needs, spiritual needs, physical needs, heal the sick. I have a you know, daughter's demon possessed. I have this like they said he was. They were coming at him in every direction. It's hard for us to even handle three things at once. Can you imagine everybody coming at you in every direction? I could, I could, I could imagine. So now we're going to be in Mark chapter two, and when we're reading, you're gonna hear Levi mentioned as a tax collector. Levi is his name. Matthew is his surname. And so that's another thing. I understand, the tax collector thing. And I'm like, you gotta put two and two together. But now you see when when you're talking about Levi in Mark and speaking of Matthew, because Matthew is his surname, just like John is Mark's surname. Jesus forgives and heals a paralytic, that's actually a short for paraplegic. Okay, that is the same exact word. Some people believe that this paraplegic, that he's paraplegic because of syphilis, and which because they didn't have a they didn't have a cure for syphlis back then, and it caused a lot of people to become paraplegic. Because it seems here like Jesus connects sin to him being paraplegic. Let's go ahead and read this is Mark two, verse one, and again he entered Capernium after some days and it was heard that he was in the house. Excuse me. Immediately many gathered together, so there was no longer room to receive them, not even near the door. So he's in a house. The whole entire place is packed. People were trying to ask Jesus, Jesus, can you help me? Can you do this? Can you do that? Can do that? Machiak the Christ? Can you do this? Can you do that? There's probably so many people coming at him right here, and there's not even room to get out of the doors. What it's say? And he preached the word to them, and they came to him, bringing a paralytic or paraplegic who was carried by four men, And when they could not come near him because of the crowd, they uncovered the roof and there he was. So when they had broken through, and they let down the bed on which the paralytic was lying. So just let you guys know that the roof was kind of easy to get to. It wasn't like it was super hard because you would climb on the roof. There's usually probably stairs to the roof or some kind of ladder to the roof. So I'm not saying that it was easy carrying four men carrying one person on a stretcher or something. I don't think that was easy. But back then the roof was kind of easy to get to some men. It was when I was studying, I found out that some men would actually go onto the roof and to get away from their wives if they if they were nagging, uh, nagging wives. I mean, I'm not trying to be this is just what the pastor was saying. It was kind of searching, so or they would go on the roof to kind of decompress and you know, probably get a little you know, maybe pray, get close to God. So it was just different. And the roof was not like our roof where we have you know, stones and wood and everything we have on our roofs. Like I say, it wasn't permanent. So they uncovered the roof where he was, where he was, and then they had broken through and let down the bed on which the paralytic was lying. So they really were adamant about getting their friend healed. And they have a lot of determination. And I'm sure Jesus was like, wow, they were so determined because they had faith that Jesus was the only way that this guy was gonna get healed. And if this is their chance. But you see the faith that they have so much so that they broke through the roof just to get this person in there. And Jesus loves it when people have faith. You could tell it throughout Matthew when I was reading it. So when he sees someone with faith, he would stop in his tracks and he would tell them so right here, it says the same thing in Mark two, verse five. When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralytic son, your sins are forgiven you okay, so your sins are forgiven? What is going on here? It says in some of the scribes who were sitting there and reasoning with their hearts, why does this man speak blasphemies like this? Who can forgive sins but God alone? And they are absolutely right. They're not wrong because whenever you do a sin, yes you are sinning against your wife. Yes you're sinning against whoever you're yelled at. Yes you're sinning against whoever you lie to. Yes, you're sinning against people that are in this physical world. But who are you really sinning against your sins? You're sinning against God's rules and God. You're sinning against God. Right, So he's the only one that can actually forgive you. He's the only one that can forgive your sins. Well, this is very true, because Jesus is God in the flesh, so he is the only one that can forgive your sins. Let's see what Jesus says. But immediately, when Jesus perceived in his spirit that they reasoned us within themselves, he said to them, why do you reason about these things in your hearts? Which is easier to say to the paralytic, your sins are forgiving you, or say a rise, take up your bed, and walk, But that you may know that the Son of Man asks power on earth to forgive sins, he said to the paralytic, I say to you a rise, take your bed, and go to the house. Immediately he arose, took up the bed, and went out in the presence of them all, so that they were amazed and glorified God, saying, we never saw anything like this. Now, if Jesus says that your sins are forgiven, and then he tells the paralytic to leave. We know because we're you know, we're reading. We know about who Jesus is and everything. We know that that's a better thing because you could be paraplegic your whole life, but you end up going to heaven. Let's go. That's what mainly, that's what really counts. But it's easier. But there's no way for them to know the power of Jesus because they that's an internal thing that that has to do with heaven and Earth that these people cannot see. But what Jesus does is what's easier to say the paraig your sins are forgiven, or say a rise, take up your bed and walk. See he's doing something in the physical that shows his power. It's harder to tell him to arise and walk, take your bed and go to your house. It says immediately he rose, took up the bed, and went to the presence of them all so that they were amazed and glorified. God saying we never saw anything like this. You see that is power. So okay, let me just go over something real quick before we jump into uh Mark two thirteen. This is Acts thirteen thirty eight through thirty nine. Therefore, let it be known to you, brethren, that through this man is preached to you the forgiveness of sins, and by him, everyone who believes is justified from all the things in which they could not be justified by the law of Moses. I think this is kind of telling you through this man. Therefore he let be known, brethren, that through this man has preached to you the forgiveness of sins. By him, everyone who believes is justified for all the things but you could not be justified by the law of Moses. Yeah, So, as we're going through the Book of Leviticus, understand that everything that they're doing in the Book of Leviticus is all to be set apart. God was trying to make them holy, to be set apart from the Egyptians and the Pagans and all of the different cities around him. And they're doing all this things, all these sacrifices, and they're doing all these things to be holy and to be able to be in the presence of God. But what happened for us now, and when I'm reading Acts, what happened Jesus died on the cross. He was the un blemished Lamb who died on the cross and makes us all holy. When you are saved, you are now holy. Now God is looking at you as if all these things that God had asked of the Israelites to do in the Book of Leviticus to become holy. Now we have Jesus as the mediator between us and God. He is the bridge between man and God, the Father. Right, he's the bridge, and he's bridging the gap between us and God because we're not holy. We are filthy rags, we are unholy. The only thing that can make us holy enough to be able to speak to God like we do is the death, the resurrection of Jesus Christ right his blood. He was a sacrifice, the perfect lamb and his blood. So my whole point to that was I think I was just telling you guys that, Oh yeah, because thirteen thirty eight through thirty nine. So anyways, now this is levi but is what it says in the Book of Mark, but it's actually the Gospel of Mark. But it's actually Matthew the tax collector. And if you're watching on Patreon, you'll see that on the screen. It actually says Matthew the Tax Selector in the title, oh yeah, let's see. Oh yeah. Also it says, but that you may know that the Son of Man has power on earth to forgive sins. So he's given them, letting him know that the Messiah, the Christ, has power on earth to be able to forgive sins. And if you look at the Son of Man, talk, where did that come from? Well, these these scribes would know that it comes from the book of Daniel. It's Daniel seven thirteen. I was watching in the night visions and behold one like the Son of Man coming with the clouds of heaven. He came to the ancient days, and they brought him before near before him. Okay, So I thought that was very interesting. Let's continue. Matthew the tax Collector is the title, okay, and this is Mark two, Chapter two, verse thirteen. Then he went out again by the sea, and all the multitudes came to him, and he taught them. As he passed by, he saw Levi, the son of Alphasis Alpheus, sitting at the tax office, and he said to them, follow me. So he arose and followed him. Now, just let you guys know, tax collectors were like traders to the Jews because they worked for the Romans. They were not collecting taxes for the Jewish government or for the king. No, they were collecting taxes for the Romans. So Matthew here, to the scribes and Pharisees, looks like a trader. And that's the way that they looked at these people, these tax collectors.
Speaker 3: Now, it happened as he was dining in Levi's house or Matthew's house, that many tax collectors and sinners also sat together with Jesus and his disciples, for there were many, and they followed him.
Speaker 1: And when the scribes and Pharisees saw him eating with the tax collectors and sinners, they said to his disciples, how is it that he eats and drinks with tax collectors and sinners. So, first of all, aren't the Pharisee sinners as well? Of course they are. But these sinners that they're talking about were people that were not trying to follow the law of Moses. These sinners are people that are just trying. They're just like pagan not trying to follow any of God's commandments. So that's what they would be called sinners, because their outward appearance was them trying to not trying to follow God's law that was given by Moses in any way. That's when I studied it. That's what I read, and so that's why they were be called sinners, right, So that's why they're saying tax colectures and sinners, because to they were probably not. They weren't the people that you saw in the synagogues. They were not the people that you saw trying to follow the law. They were probably pagan. And Jesus is eating with them, eating and drinking with tax collectors and sinners. And they said to disciples, how is it that he eats and drinks with tax lectures and sinners. Let's see what Jesus says on Mark two, verse seventeen. When Jesus heard it, he said to them, those who are well have no need of a position, but those who are sick. I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. So he's saying that these sinners need a savior, and he is here to bring them to repentance. That is his mission. Obviously, these Pharisees and scribes didn't really care about tax collectors and sinners. They just cared about their legalistic religion, and they didn't have compassion for these people obviously, and not sure the interactions between these sinners and the Pharisees. I'm not sure why they would be treating them this way. But they weren't getting it. They were not getting it, okay, so they have heartened hearts. Jesus is questioned about fasting. Now, I want to go over something real quick. So and we're going to be a Mark two eighteen. Okay. So fasting was not something that was in the Mosaic law, okay, was not in the law. It was a tradition. So it was something that was added by tradition. So just letting you know that. So that's why these Pharisees are saying that, because they're like, how come he's not following our traditions. The disciples of John. Now we're at Mark two, verses eight, verse eighteen. Up, don't do that.
Speaker 2: Don't play no games.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Jesus has questioned about fasting. So the disciples of John and the Pharisees were fasting. So John the Baptist, his disciples were fasting, and the Pharisees were fasting. Then they came and said to him, why did the disciples of John and the Pharisees fast, but your disciples do not fast. Okay. First of all, we fast to get closer to God. Right, okay, Well, God is right there in the flesh, right next to them. Let's listen to what Jesus says. And Jesus said to them, this is Mark two nineteen. Okay, and Jesus said to them, can the friends of the bridegroom fast while the bridegroom is with them? As long as they have the bridegroom with them, they cannot fast like celebration. You need to celebrate. Why. You know, one thing I'll talk about fasting. It's like a time of mourning, you know, like a morning like not morning time, but it's a time of mourning, trying to get over, like a death. It's a time of intense It's not like a celebration. When you're fasting. It's very very hard to fast. Right. So Jesus is like telling them, the bridegroom is with them, so it's not time to fast. It's time to celebrate because you have Me with you Mark two, verse twenty. But the days that will come with the bridegroom will be taken away from them, and then they will fasten those days. No one sews a piece of unshrunked cloth on an old garment or else, the new peep pulls away from the old, and terror is made worse, and the tears made worse, And no one puts new skin into old wine skin or else. The new wine burst the wine skins, and the wine is spilled, and the wine skins are ruined. But the new wine must be put into new wine skins. So if you have an unshrunked cloth and you put an old garment or else, the new piece pulls away from the old and tears, so it's like it'll shrink, and the new piece won't shrink yet, so it'll tear away. No one puts new wine into old skins or else the new wine burst the wine skins sew. That was kind of explained as being like the New Covenant trying to take the Jewish covenants, the Jewish legalism, and bring it into the New Covenant that Jesus gives to us. That's the way that was. So you try to take the old covenant, which is the old wine skins are the New Covenant into old wine skins, so you don't mix those or else the new wine burst the wine skins. The wine is spilled and the wine skins are ruined. But the new wine must be put into new wine skins. So the Gentiles and the Jews can't mix, you know, the new covenant can't mix with the old covenant, is what. That's how it was explained by a pastor. I don't know if that's it, because Jesus doesn't explain it. So that's just the way that these pastors explain it. Right, we're in Mark two, verse twenty three. Now it happened Jesus is lord of the Sabbath. Okay, and now it happened that when he went through the grain fields on the Sabbath, and as they went, his disciples began to pluck the heads of grain. And the Pharisees said to him, look, why do they look, why do they do what is not lawful on the Sabbath. So plucking the heads of grain is like, you know, you have a ripe fruit, they're basically plucking it, right, So it's something that probably if you had a whole entire field, that you would probably do, you know, on a day's work, not on the sabbath. Right, So they're not plucking the heads of grain like a whole entire field. Probably they're probably plucking the heads of grain just so they can eat, it says. But but he said to them, have you never read what David did when he was in need and hungry? He and those with him. Now, he went into the house of God in the days of abbathar the high priest and ate the showbread, which is not lawful to eat except for the priest, and also gave some of those to those who were with him. And he said to them, the Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath. Therefore, the son of Man is also the lord of the Sabbath. So first of all that to them, they probably were like, I can't believe you just said this. But they got so legalistic about the Sabbath when literally God was just giving them a day to rest. It was all about giving the land, you know when they talk about seven the seventh year, giving the land rest, just like God was just trying to tell a man stop working seven days a week. You need to have a day of rest. Okay, Now it is important. The Sabbath was important, Okay, But it was important because it was a It was wisdom. God was giving them wisdom, giving them a day to rest.
Speaker 4: So let me see if I I wonder if I.
Speaker 1: Sorry, guys, I'm just trying to look at my notes. Nope, okay, no worries. So it says he said to them, the Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath. So basically, you're making your own rules up. Is it not lawful to do good on the Sabbath? You know, I mean man? And he's also saying, therefore, the son of Man is also lord of the Sabbath. That to them was probably blasphemous. They were probably like God, not understanding what was going on there. Okay, So and then Jesus kind of show shows him right here healing on the Sabbath. Now we're in Mark three, and uh yeah, and this guy was actually planted. Okay, this is a plant so that the Pharisees can come at him. This is Mark three, verse one. And he entered the synagogue again, and a man who was there who had a withered hand, So they watched him closely whether he would heal him on the Sabbath so that they might accuse him. And he said to the man who had with withered hand stepped forward, and then he said to him, is it lawful on the Sabbath to do good or to do evil? To save life or to kill? But they kept silent, so they were waiting to see what he was gonna do. They kept silent, like this time, I'm just gonna see what he does. And when he had looked around at them with anger, being grieved by the hardness of their hearts, he said to the man, stretch out your hand, and he stretched it out, and his hand was restored as whole as the other. Then the Pharisees went out and immediately plotted with the Herodians against him how they might destroy him. Do you see how ridiculous this is? He's doing something on the Sabbath. They just witnessed their Messiah, the King of the Jews, healing this hand, and all they could think about is going outside and plotting with the Herodians against him that they might destroy him because of the hardness of their hearts, stubborn, legalistic, and you just kind of see how they are. It's crazy. So all right, we have Mark three, verse seven. The great multitude follows Jesus, but Jesus withdrew with his disciples to the sea, and a great multitude from Galilee followed him, and from Judea and Jerusalem, and outa Meha beyond the Jordan, and those from Tyree and Sa'ddan, a great multitude. So basically they're covering all bases. You're like coming from everywhere. It's like the same thing as saying that, coming from everywhere. And when they heard how many things was he was doing, came to him. So we told the disciples that a small boat should be kept ready for him because of the multitude. Jesus did that a lot like he would just he would get a boat, he would go out to the water, and that way he can't be rushed, and that way he could they could all sit and listen, and then his voice could carry over the water and speak to the multitudes. I read that in the Book of Matthew. And I don't know if you've ever been fishing with your dad on a boat or your uncle or grandpa, whatever, and you're sitting on a boat and you're talking and your voice carries all across the water. That's kind of the same thing that Jesus liked to do because it says here lest they would crush him were on Mark three, verse ten. For he healed many, so that as many he had afflictions pressed about him to touch him. And the unclean spirits, whether they saw him, fell down before him and cried out, saying, you are the son of God. But he sternly warned them that they should not make him known. All right, sorry, Mark three, verse thirteen twelve, the twelve apostles. Sorry. He went up on the mountain and called to him those he himself wanted, And he came to him, Excuse me. And then he appointed twelve that they might be with him, and that he might send them out to preach and to have power to heal sickness, to cast out demons. Simon, to whom he gave the name Peter, James the son of Zebedee, and John, the brother of James, to whom he gave the name Barragonus. And his names is Sons of Thunder, and he gave the name Regis. Okay, so it's the son of Zebedee and John. He called them the sons of Thunder. They must have been a crazy group right there. Andrew Philip Bartholomew Matthew Thomas James, the son of Alephie Theadius Simon the Canaanite, and Judas is Scariot who also betrayed him and they went into a house. So you see that he chose Judas. Still, some people believe that Judas was born and that God knew that Judas would be going to hell, and that he just let him be born and he just like you know, basically that will probably be like a Calvinist way of thinking. But some people do believe that Judas was born. God had him be born just for him to betray Jesus and just for him to go to hell. Some of the people that I listened to, some of the pastors that I kind of studied, don't believe that, but it's something to think about. Jesus did choose him right here? Does does Judas have a choice free will to do right and not listen to the devil and give him scripture scripture that Jesus has taught him and kind of handle the situation the same that Jesus does. It seems that he does have free will. Now, something does happen to Judas where it says that the devil came into him right, so almost like he was possessed, so that that's uh, that's something that you know, obviously he can't something that you know, eat, something to think about, That's all I'm trying to throw out. There is something for us to think about here, Mark three, verse twenty. What if you have any opinion on that, leave a comment on Spotify and tell me what you think about that. I'd like to see comments on that. And also, like I said, the comments are my report card, So if you could leave comments on Spotify, and when I see those, I love to see him and just go all right, cool. And now I see people have questions, people have thoughts on what's going on, People have thoughts on the show, and it just it helps me to be able to kind of see where you guys are at Mark three, verse twenty. Then the multitude came together again so that they could not so much as eat bread. But when his own people heard about this, they went out to lay hold of him, for they said he is out of his mind. So it says that his own people said he is out of his mind. I think that's speaking about his family. But his own people heard about this, so it says then the multitude came together, so when they could not as much as he bred. But when his own people heard about this, they went out to lay hold of him, and they said, he is out of his mind like his own people. His own family is not believing that he is the Son of God, that he is the Christ. Right, So I think that's kind of interesting. But I don't know if that was Mary, you know, his mom, because you know, Mary knows exactly what she that she was impregnated by the Holy Spirit and kind of knew, you know, it's going to be the Son of God. But it says his own people though, right this the title list is a house divided cannot stand. Okay. So we're in Mark three, verse twenty two. And the scribes who came down from Jerusalem said he is bells above Okay, So I could kind of look that up real quick. It's kind of another word for satan. Okay. I don't wanta this is what the people that I studied said. I just don't know. Maybe see if there's anything here in the strongest accordance, just to see if I could find out where they got the information. We're in three verse twenty two, three verse twenty two and some people said that that's another word of like kind of saying bail. It is like the the god of flies. It's oh, it says Bell's abub lord of the house. And if you look in the strongest accordance, it actually says a name of Satan, the prince of evil spirits. You see, that's where they're getting that from. It says, Okay, we don't really need to like just like totally dig into this, but I'm just telling you what it says, and we'll continue to read here. And the multitude came together so they cannot see eat bread in his own Okay, we're gonna be at Matthew three, verse twenty two. And the scribes came down from Jusem said he has bells above and by the ruler of the demons. He cast out demons. So what they're Satan is what they're saying is that Satan is the ruler of the demons, and he cast out demons. But what does Jesus do. He checks them and says, so when he called them to himself, and he said to them in parables, how can Satan cast out Satan? If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. And if a house is divided against itself, the house cannot stand. And if Satan has risen up against himself and is divided, he cannot stand, but has an end. No one can enter a strongman house and plunter his goods unless his first binds the strong man, and he will plunder his house. So they are trying to say that the miracles that Jesus is committed are doing and also him cast well here they're saying when he's casting out these demons, that he's actually casting him out, and that it's Satan's work. And what Jesus tells him right here in the unpartable Sin is not to do that. Now, let me tell you guys something. If you study Freemasons and what they believe, it's called gnosticism. And what they would do is they would say, you know, they're gnostic, right, So they would they would say that they would take the Bible and invert it and say that God is bad, and they'd say that Satan would be you know, they would say that Satan is the one that's trying to give us knowledge and trying to give us science and the you know, the seventh sacred sciences and try to make us like God. So what they do is they twist the scriptures and they invert it to make it seem as if Satan is good and that God is you know, bad. So basically exactly right here, the same exact thing. So Jesus is telling them. Surely, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven, the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they may utter. But he who blasphemies against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation because they said he has an unclean spirit. So that's very interesting because that right there is telling you the context of what the unpartable sin is. It's when you're giving saying that things that Jesus is doing or God is doing is actually something the devil is doing or vice versa, which is what narcissism actually is, and something that the Freemasons will tell you. So is that maybe the unpartable sin is that something that you have to do in order to get accepted into Illuminati, or get accepted into these clubs or not the clubs, but you know, into the club, one big club and we ain't in it. Is that what you have to do to sell your soul? Is it the unpartable sin? You just you say, hey, I'll take all the riches, all the women, all the cars, all the mansions of course, to be famous. Is that what they do? Do they do the unpartable sin? I don't know, it's just me speculating, but it seems like something that maybe they do to get into the positions that they're in because they want all their gifts and their pleasures and everything upfront. Instead of having it in heaven, they will have it here on this earth. Is that why you see these people that do do maybe the unpartable sin or whatever, when they sell their soul? Is that why you see them sometimes committing suicide because they're so down and out because they've already enjoyed all their pleasures in life and they never could find the peace and joy of Jesus. So that's just me speculating, but there's definitely something going on there. Let's continue Mark three, verse thirty one. Jesus's mother and brothers sin for him. Then his brother and his mother's came and standing outside, they sent send to him, calling him, and the multitude was sitting around him, and they said to him, look, your mother and your brothers are outside seeking you. But he answered them saying, who is my mother or my brothers? And he looked around in a to those who sat about him, and said, here are my mother and brothers. For whoever does the will of God is my brother and my sister and mother. So obviously we got to understand something that the people that are in church or me with you guys, we're brothers and sisters in Christ. We're family. There's even some times that I've seen where a mother are a ma are a white. Husband and wife are divided and one believes the other one doesn't believe. Right, so you have a believer in a non believer. They're not equally yoked. And you know, so he's his church brothers and sisters are there for him, and then he has to go home and almost kind of act as normal like a secular because his wife is not saved. So you can see, you know, like or if you're not equally yoke, Let's say one person is Christian and the other one Jehovah's witness. That'd be very tough. Or let's see one is a Hebrews you light and you're a Christian, or one's a Muslim and one's a Christian. I mean you can imagine that. Or Jewish and a Christian. You'll never be able to get on that spiritual level and it will be very hard. You'll be unagually yoked. And when you're trying to go over the Bible with the kids, and then the Muslim wife is like, I want to go over the Koran with the kids, You're gonna have a very tough mixture of things that the kids are going to be kind of, you know, pulled one way, pulled the other way. It's gonna be hard. So it's very tough when you're unequally yoked. I'm just telling you, guys, I know that this is a different scenario here in Mark, but you understand what I mean. So your brothers and sisters in Christ you see, Jesus is like, yeah, that's my physical mom here on earth. But I'm not concerned with that. Well, that's my brother sounds good. I'm not concerned with that. You guys are my brothers and sisters that I'm concerned with right here. So yeah, that's very interesting, very interesting, Yeah, fascinating. So all right, we got a little bit more time left, we're gonna go to chapter four, so we're gonna be Mark four, verse one. We're gonna get into the parable of the sewer. And again he began to teach by the sea, and a great multitude was gathered to him, so that he got into a boat and sat in it on the sea, and the whole multitude was on the land facing the sea. And then he taught them many things by parables and said to them in his teaching. So, like I said, he jumps in a boat, he kind of gets away from the shore, has a great multitude gathered to look at him, looking at him over the water, so that they could focus on him, and he's able to speak to them, and his voice is able to carry to the multitudes. And here's what he says. This is Mark four, verse three. Listen, behold, the silver went out to sew. And it happened, as he sowed that some seed fell by the wayside, and the birds of the air came and devoured it. Some fell on the stony ground. Now listen, the birds are I think it's like the demons. Sometimes the birds are referred to as spirits, and some birds are unclean. So it says the birds of the air came and devoured it. Some fell on stony ground where it did not have much earth, and immediately it sprang up because it had no depth of the earth. But when the sun was up, it was scorched, and because it had no root, it withered away. And some seed he fell among thorns, and the thorns grew up and choked it, and it yielded no crop. But others he fell on good ground and yielded. The crop that sprang up increased and produced some thirty fold, some sixty, and some one hundred. And he said to them, he who has ears to hear, let him hear. So now we're going to have the parable of the sover explained. Now, Jesus says the purpose of parables. But when he was alone, those around him with the twelve asked him about the parable. And he said to them, to you it is given to know the mystery of the Kingdom of God. But to those who are outside, all things come in parables, so that seeing that you may see and not perceive, and hearing that you may hear and not understand, lest you should turn and their sins be forgiven them. Let me see what that versus quoting thank you guys for your patience here, Mark four, verse twelve.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So Mark four, verse twelve is quoting from the Book of Isaiah, specifically Isaiah six verses nine through ten. Okay, So I want to make sure you guys go back if you want to put that in your notes, you can go back and read it and kind of go do a little study right there. So that part where you're saying, seeing that they may see and not perceiving hearing with the knights, so that is prophesied. So understand, and let's see. I'm very u I want to hear the parable of the sower explained. It's kind of the same as the Book of Matthew. But we're going to go over this anyway, Mark four, verse thirteen. And he said to them, do you not understand this parable? How then will you understand all the parables? The sewer seeds the word, and these are the ones by the wayside where the word is sown, where they hear Satan comes and immediately takes away the word that was sown in their hearts. These, likewise, are the ones sown on stony ground, who, when they hear the word immediately receive it with gladness, and they had no root in themselves, and so endure only for a time. So understand this. So sometimes you will go to church, or you will go on this new a pastor, and you'll be on fire for the Lord, and you'll receive it with gladness. But you you went too soon, like you went too fast, right, So there was no root, so you weren't studying the word every day. It was just a feeling of emotion that you felt when this certain pastor was speaking to you, and he lit a fire up under you, and God lit a fire up under you. But you had no roots, so you weren't like in the word every day. Right. So there's some people like this. So the first part says, and those who are wayside with the word is sown when they hear Satan has come Amelia and takes away the word that was sown in their hearts. These, likewise, are the ones sown on stony ground, who when they hear the word immediately receive it with gladness, and they have no root in themselves, and so endure only for a time. So they don't have a root, they don't continue to read the word every day and study, and then faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. They don't they don't have a root. They just hear the Word with gladness and emotion and go, yes, this is I love this. And then they have no foundation. It's you know, afterward, when tribulation or persecusan arises for the word's sake, immediately they stumble. Now, these are the ones sown among thorns. They are the ones who hear the word, and the cares of this world. The deceitfulness of deceitfulness of riches, and desires for other things entering in choke the word and become unfruitful. So they hear the word, so they probably go to church. And then and the rest of the days, the cares of this world, the deceitfulness of riches, the desires of other things entering in choke the word. So the word that you heard on Sunday from your pastor gets choked out by all the desires of the world, and it chokes the word and becomes unfruitful. So even though you hear the word, you're not going to spread the gospel message. You're hearing the word. And let's say you're hot for a couple of days, maybe Sunday and Monday, and then all the deceitfulness of riches and everything that's in the world comes and chokes out the Word and it becomes unfruitful. You forget about your mission of spreading the gospel having ministries like this, You forget about it. Let's go with the next one. But these are the ones zone on good ground, those who hear the word, accept it and bear fruit, some thirtyfold, some sixty, and some one hundred. So it would be like you study in the Bible, accepting the word of God, hearing the Word, and then going and making disciples from the Word, spreading the good News, spreading the gospel message. Let's say you end up making thirty disciples, or you know, God saves thirty people that you kind of planet seeds with, or sixty people, or even sometimes one hundred. Let's say you start a ministry, you start a church, you do something. This is These are the ones that God is Jesus is talking about. These are the fruitful ones. You will know them by their fruits. So see that. Now, let's continue. Light under a basket. Also, we said to them is a lamp brought to be put under a basket or under a bed. Is it not to be set on a lampstand? For there's nothing hidden which will be revealed, nor has anything been kept secret, but that it should come to light. If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear. Then he said to them, take heed what you hear with the same measure you use, it'll be measure to you, and to you who hear, more will be given. For whoever has to him more will be given. But whoever does not have, even what he has, will be taken away from him. So it's you know, some of the stuff is. If it's not explained, then we're kind of going with our own interntation, but as a lampstand, Like, is it the light that you received from learning the word and that God has given you? Is it meant to be under a basket or under a bed. No, it's meant for you to shine. And I'm talking about shine like like you're showing him that the Holy Spirit is in you, all right, For there's nothing hid which will be revealed, nor has anything been kept secret, but that it should become delight. If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear then he said, take heed what you hear with the same measure you use, It'll be measure to you. So this part I don't I don't want to be able to I don't want to try to tell you because I don't know what he means. Right here, whoever has to him more will be given probably, whoever has more of the Word of God will be given more. And whoever does not have, even though he was he has, will be taken away from them. So if you start falling away, it'll be taken from you. Maybe something like that. I don't know. I don't want to just guess, so, but I'm just trying to give you, guys, maybe a little speculation then Matthew four, verse twenty six. And if you guys know that parable better than I do, you've heard somebody explain it, go ahead and put that in the comment section on Spotify. The parables of the growing seed. And this is Mark four, verse twenty six. And he said, the Kingdom of God is as if a man should scatter seed on the ground, and should sleep by night and rise by day, and this seed should sproun and grow. He himself does not know how, for the earth yields crops by itself. First the blade, then the head, after that the full grain in the head. But when the grain ripens, immediately he puts in the sickle. Because the harvest has come. I can try to see what that is. Let's see terrible of the growing seed. All right, let's see what this one means. The first thing he knows about the parable, it is similarity to the parable of the sower in Mark four, verses two through nine. In some ways, the parable expands on Jesus teaching on how the good soil a receptive heart receives the seed the word of God. The seed is the word of God and the parable of the growing seed. Jesus tells us that a man who scatters seed on the ground and then allows nature to take its course. As the man who sowed the seed goes into his business day by day, the seed begins to have an effect. First the seed sprouts that it produces a stock and leaves, then a head of grain, and finally fully developed kernels in the head. Jesus emphasizes that all this happens without the man's help. The man who scattered the seed cannot even fully understand how it happens. It is simply the work of nature all by itself. The soul produces the parable ends with the harvest. As soon as the grain is ripe and sickle is employed, this seed is harvested. This happens at just the right time. Jesus did not explain this parable, and he did some others. Instead, he left it to us to understand its meaning. Taking the seed to be the word of God, as in Mark four fourteen, we can interpret the growth of the plants as working of God's word individual hearts. The fact that the crop grows without farmer's intervention means that God can accomplass his purpose even when he has absent from underwear from what he's doing. The goal is the ripened grain. At the proper time, the Word will bring forth its fruit, and the Lord himself and the Lord of the harvest Luke ten two will be glorified. The truth of this parable is well illustrated in the growth of the early Church. I plant the seed, So yeah, I just want to kind of go over that with you guys. I thought that's interesting. Yeah, that's on God Questions dot Org. That's how they explained it, And uh, I kind of like it when Jesus does a parable, and then he explains it's it's a lot easier. So we know exactly what Jesus meant, because what they're saying sounds like it could be right, but we're not one hundred percent that that's right either. But just to let you guys know, that's where I got it from. That is the source. And if you guys want to kind of look that.
Speaker 2: Up parrible of the mustard seed, I just want to pull it up.
Speaker 1: So after I read it already, have it ready to go? Yep, it's easy. Got questions, Bible questions? Okay, the parable of the mustard seed? Then he said, to what shall we liken the Kingdom of God? Or with what parable shall we picture it? It is like a mustard seed, which, when it is sown on the ground, is smaller than all the seeds on the air. But when it is sown it grows up. It becomes greater than all herbs, and shoots out larger branches, so that the birds of the air may nest under its shade. That's going to be Mark four thirty through thirty two. Let's see what they say on this one. As with all parables, the purpose of the parable the muster seed is to teach a concept of big idea using various narrative elements or details that are common, easily recognized, and usually representational of something else. While the elements themselves do have importance of over emphasis and the details of literal, focus on the element usually leads to interpretive errors and missing the main part of the parable. The parable the mustard seed is a short one. The Kingdom of Heaven is like a mustard seed, which is which a man took a planet in his field through his smallest seeds. Yet it grows is the largest garden of plants. It becomes a tree that the birds can come and merch on its branches. We kind of already read through that one of the possible practical reasons see one of the possible See this is not one hundred percent. This is one of the possible practical reasons that Jesus used parables is such that by depicting concepts of the word. The parable of muster seed is contained in the three three Gospels Matthew, Mark, and Luke, and the parable Jesus predicts the amazing growth of the Kingdom of Heaven. So that's kind of what it's talking about talking about the growth of the Kingdom heaven. The muster seed is quite small, but it grows into a large shrub up to ten feet in height, and Jesus says, this is a picture of the kingdom growth. The point of the parable of the muster seed is that something big and blessed, the Kingdom of God had humbled beginnings. How significant could the short ministry of Christ be? He had a handful of followers. He was the man of no rank and without means, and he lived with everyone, considering the backwater the region of the world. So all right, some have wondered by the parable of the musters, Jesus calls the must see the smallest of seeds. Okay, yeah, we don't need to go over that anyways. All right, Jesus' use of parables, and with many such parables, he spoke the word to them as they were able to hear it. But without a parable he did not speak to them, And when they were alone he explained all things to his disciples. Wind and wave obey Jesus. So just yeah, just let you know, Jesus used parables. Yet, it says, and I'll go back to Mark four, verse thirty three, And with many such parables. He spoke the word to them as they were able to hear it, and without a parable he did not speak to them, And when they were alone, he explained all things to his disciples, so he would say the parables. I think one of the things. I think the reason why he would say the parables was because one of the things I think is because the Pharisees won't understand it, because they're not even they don't even understand that he's the Messiah. So I think he did it because of that, and also so that you study, so you kind of it's better to study what we know and find out what he's trying to say. But with his disciples, who obviously weren't getting in either, he explained it to them. And it said that he would say all these parables, and then he would he would explain it to his disciples. Mark four, verse thirty five. This is wind and wave obeyed Jesus. On that same day, when evening had come, he said to them, let us cross over to the other side. Now, when they had left the multitude, they took him along the boat as he was, and the other little boats were also with him. And a great windstorm arose, and the waves beat onto the boat, beat into the boat, so that it was already filling. When he was in the stern, asleep on a pillow, they awoke him and said to him, teacher, do you not care that we are so excuse me? So obviously Jesus was not stressing out, and he wasn't he wasn't tripping. He was actually asleep. And these guys who are fishermen, they know what a storm looks like when it's getting rowdy and crazy, and they know what it's like when it starts to get really like to a point where they're they're struggling, and they're like, wow, okay, we are with Jesus here, but achem, he's not waking up to save us. So they're starting to panic. And it says, then he arose and rebuked the wind. This is Mark four, verse thirty nine. Then he arose and rebuked the wind and said to the sea, peace be still. And the wind seized, and there was a great calm. But he said to them, why are you so fearful? How was it that you have no faith? And they feared exceedingly and said to one another, who can this be that even the wind and the sea obey him. So Jesus is telling them to stop being fearful. How is it that you have no faith? Right, you're with God in the flesh, and you're over here scared of some waves, you know, and as a human, and I'm sure that you can understand the same. You know, I understand where they're coming from, obviously, because when we see the waves coming at us in life, we totally forget our mission sometimes and we totally start panicking. You know, even in our daily life when the waves start getting rough. You know, we could be all focused on the Lord and then it starts getting rough and something happens. It's easy to lose your focus, and it's easy to lose your faith and you start looking around like I don't know what's going on. You start getting scared, just like these just like these men were on this boat. So Jesus, if you start feeling like that, Jesus would tell you, why are you so fearful? How is it that you have no faith? Don't fear? Jesus can calm the seas, okay, he can calm the storm, and he can calm the seas. So that's just definitely pointing to that is definitely pointing to to his godhood, you know, like like that he's got in the flesh. Let's see how big Mark five is. Okay, so we got about another ten minutes. Ten minutes, we got another ten minutes that we'll go over this real quick. It is Mark five, Verse one, a demon possessed man healed. Then they came to the other side of the sea, to the country of gardeness. And then he came out of the boat. Immediately there met him out of the tombs, a man with an unclean spirit, who had his dwelling among the tombs. And no one could bind him, not even with chains, because he had often been bound with shekels and chains, and the chains had been pulled apart by him, and the shekels broken in pieces. Neither could anyone tame him. And always night and day he was in the mountains and the tombs, crying out and cutting himself with stones. So it seemed like this one was a powerful demon, you know, unclean spirit. And you know, if you notice people nowadays, they you know, some people were cutters. They cut themselves, and that could be a sign of something going on internally. Usually people that cut themselves or have that kind of thing.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying. I mean, that kind of stuff is like a kind of a some kind of mental health thing, but it could be a demon. Right. When he saw Jesus from Afar, he ran and worshiped him, and he cried out with a loud voice and said, what I have to do with you, Jesus, Son of the Most High God. I implore you by God that you do not torment me. For he said to him, come out of the man unclean spirit. And he asked him what is your name? And he answered, saying, my name is Legion, for we are many. Also, he begged him earnestly that he would not send him out of the country. He would not send them out of the country. So this is Legion. So there's many spirits right that are in this man. I mean, I feel really bad for that man. That's why it's like he's out of control, cutting himself and all that. Come out of the man unclean spirit. And he said, what is your name? He says, my name is Legion, for we are many. Some people speculate that AI is actually Legion. Wow, my sorry, guys. Now a large herd of swine was feeding there near the mountains. So all the demons begged him, saying, send us to the swine, that we may enter them. And at once Jesus gave them permission, and the unclean spirits went out and entered the swine. There were about two thousand, and the herd ran violently down the steep place into the sea and drowned in the sea. Now what's kind of interesting here is, you know, if you look at the Book of Enoch, the disembodied spirits of the Nephylene are demons, and that's what historically the Jews believed that the disembodied spirits of Nephiline are the demons. So what did they do is the Nephylee died in the flood, right, so a lot of them died in the flood, so for them to get put into swine, which are unclean animals, and then end up in the sea and they drowned in the sea. So the pigs drown in the sea, Okay, So I don't think that the spirits drowned, you know, they just they just ended up going into the water, which they're scared of. So I thought that was kind of interesting. Obviously they don't want to be in the water, or maybe they enjoy the water. I don't know. Some people talk about like, you know, like spirits that are in the water, So I don't know, but I just thought that was kind of an interesting spot, all right. So we have Mark five, verse fourteen. So those who fed the swine fled, and they told it in the city and in the country that they went out to see what it was that had happened. Then they came to Jesus and saw one who had been demon possessed and had the legion sitting and clothed in his right mind, and they were afraid. And those who saw it told them how it happened to him who had been demon possessed, and about the swine, and they began to plead with him to depart from the region. So I was priced, you know, kind of scary to them because you can imagine someone coming through and having all those demons and all of a sudden, that person's in their right mind. Some people were kind of scared of that kind of power, you know, and they're they're kind of intimidated. So it says and when he got into the boat, he had been demon possessed begged him that he might be with him. However, Jesus did not permit him, but he said to him, go home with your friends. Go home to your friends and tell them what great things the Lord has done for you, and how he has had compassion on you. And he departed and began to proclaim and to capitalists all that Jesus had done for him, and all marveled. Okay, So this time he was telling him to go and tell the people because he was getting a bad reaction from these people. They were telling him to leave the region. So it seemed like Jesus was like, hey, proclaim what happened and everything that I had done for you, so that you know. And they all marveled. But I think he wanted to kind of tell all these people so that when they do try to go out there and say the bad things he was doing is actually this guy will say no, he was actually doing good things. And he got the demon out of me. Now we're at Mark five, verse twenty one. This is a girl restored to life and a woman healed. Now, when Jesus had crossed over again by boat to the other side, a great multitude gathered to him, and he was by the sea. And behold, one of the rulers of the synagogue came Jerius by name, And when he saw him, he fell at his feet and begged him earnestly. So now you see that a ruler of the synagogue is believing now in Jesus, that Jesus can heal, and he's seeing these miracles, and he's like, Hey, he fell at his feet and begged him, My little daughter lies at the point of death. Come lay your hands on her, so that she may be healed and she will live. So Jesus went with him, and a great multitude fall on him and thronged him. Well, this is a ruler of the synagogue, one of the politicians, one of the priests. Maybe he doesn't say priests, it just as a ruler, and we could see what that means real quick. Okay, let's check real quick. I'm sure it's just going to mean ruler, because the Greek is so precise, but I just want to see if there's anything there. Behold, one of the rulers of the synagogue came. This is Mark five, verse twenty one. Let's see what the king James says. Oh, twenty two sorry, And behold, they come with one of the rulers of the synagogue. Let's see if they what is the ruler of the synagogue. It was his duty to select the readers or teachers in the synagogue to examine the discourses of the public speakers, and to see that all things were done with decency and in accordance with ancestral usage. So that's who that guy was. He was his duty to select the readers or the teachers in the synagogue who examined the discourses of the public speakers. Okay, so that's what his job was. I kind of wanted to look that up to see. I don't know what rulers of the synagogue meant, Mark five, verse twenty five. Now a certain woman had a flow of blood for twelve years and had suffered many things from many physicians. She had spent all that she had and was no better, but rather grew worse. When she heard about Jesus, she came behind him in the crowd and touched his garment, for he said, for she said, if only I may touch his clothes, I shall be made well. Immediately, the fountain of her blood was dried up, and she felt in her body that she was healed of the affliction. And Jesus, immediately, knowing in himself that the power had gone out of him, turned around in the crowd and said, who touched my clothes? But his disciples said to him, you see the multitude thronging you, and you say who touched me? And he set around to see, and he looked around to see her who had done this thing. But the woman, fearing and trembling, knowing that she had what had happened to her, came and fell down before him and told him the whole truth. And he said to her, daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction. You see, Jesus can Jesus can feel it the faith that you have and that she had, And by her physically speaking that that if only I may touch his clothes, I mean I shall be made well. She spoke it, she believed it. That is faith, and Jesus recognized that it says, daughter, your faith has made you well, Go in peace and be healed of your affliction. So Jesus is like, okay, your faith. He was a mad at her, but he wanted to find out who it was because he knew that she had faith, and he appreciated that. You could tell. While he was speaking, some came to the ruler of synagogues. He said, oh, while he was still speaking, some came to the ruler of the synagogue's house, who said, your daughter is dead. Why trouble the teacher any further. As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he said, to the rule of the synagogue, do you not do not be afraid, only believe. And he permitted no one to follow him except Peter James and John, the brother of James. And he came to the house of the ruler of the synagogue and saw a tumult and those who wept and well, loudly, loudly. So when somebody passes away, people were hired to well, okay, and to cry. And I'm not saying that this is and those who were wealthy, so that used to be a thing like they would be paid to mourn. But you understand what he said, do not be afraid, only believe. This is someone he's talking to, that's a religious synagogue ruler, so he needs to make his impression felt here, like you know. And when he came in, he said to them, why make this commotion and weep? The child is not dead but sleeping, And they ridiculed him. But when he had put them all outside, he took the father and the mother of the child and those who were with him, and entered where the child was lying. Then he took the child by the hand and said to her, to litha whom I which is translated, little girl, I say to you, arise. Immediately the girl arose and walked, for she was twelve years of age, and they were overcame with great amazement. But he commanded them strictly that no one should know it, and said that something should be given her to eat. So you see what's going on here. Okay, little girl, I say to you, arise. So this is a ruler, So I think this is important. How come that you know the ruler? Oh, it says he shouldn't strictly, that no one should know it, because he rose her from the dead. So that's something that's really interesting. Well, it says the child is not dead but sleeping, But it kind of seems like, excuse me, maybe she was in a coma. Maybe that's what was going on here. Anyways, Yeah, so we're done. Next week, we're going to start on mark chapter okay, so we will start on Mark six next week. Let me go ahead and stop sharing screen. Well that was great, you know. That's you know, there's a couple of things there that were kind of new that hopefully you learned. I know, we went over the Book of Matthew already, and some of the stuff is kind of review and maybe some of the stuff was already in the Book of Matthew. But I will try to get new perspectives on some of the stuff in Mark. Okay. So I was able to study to like the beginning of chapter four, or actually the end of chapter three, so I had more meet for you guys in those chapters than I did in chapter four, but still worked out good chapter four and five. So I will do my best next week to study you know, six through ten something like that and try to get you guys some really good meat and some new studies and some different stuff than I told you in the Book of Matthew. So stick around. If you listen to this, to the show all the way to this point, comment below and say I listen to the end and I enjoyed it. If you enjoy it, you know, let us know. So anyways, thank you guys so much for joining us. I really appreciate it. Thank you Jonathan and Jacob. So I want to go ahead and end this in prayer. Let's do that. So, Father God and the name of Jesus and your shoe with the Mischiak's name. Lord, I appreciate everything you do for us. Thank you so much for this time with all the people that are listening. I just you know, some people I think are using this as church. Lord, So if you could please assist me in staying on the track, Lord, and staying on the road, and also being fruitful, as fruitful as I could be. Let the word be implanted in their hearts and let it grow. And let the word be implanted in my heart, and let it grow. And let's all grow together. Lord, Just help us to all grow together with your word. Assist us in fighting against the wiles of the devil. Help us to build a shield of faith, and help us to use the word of God against the devil when he comes in attacks. I feel like I had spiritual attacks happen to me. And you know, I know that stuff's going on with my wife where she's dealing with you know, with a loss of our son, and she's very you know, she's she's on edge. I feel like I'm getting attacked. But Lord, help me and help everybody that's listening to be focused. Help us to use the word of God against the devil. Help us to make it so that the devil will flee. Lord, that's what we want. We want to help us to resist the devil. Help us to resist the temptations so that the devil will flee. I just want to ask you that, Lord, and you shure the Machiak's name and God, I really appreciate everything you do for us. Lord, thank you. And uh, if you could assist me in teaching the Book of Leviticus. It's it's something that's pretty foreign to me, as you know. Lord, I think we've read through it before, but I haven't really studied it like I am now. So assist me in teaching the Book of Leviticus. Lord, please, and also help me to teach the book of the Gospel of Mark. Help me to do my very best. Lord, Thank you. I appreciate you in Jesus name. Amen. All right, thank you guys so much for tuning in. If you want to follow me on Instagram it's Josh Monday Underscore Podcast. If you want to check out my YouTube, it's Josh Monday Music and Podcast. I am actually slowly releasing some of the Sunday Service episodes on my show, but I'm also having new interviews and stuff like that with new people on my show. So thank you guys for listening. I really appreciate you, and God bless you.