Speaker 1: Hello, we are here. It don't matter the car I drive. I'm just happy, happy to be alive. You guys know who the traveling Litelberries are. All right, So let's go to some things excited that excited that you condense this a little bit. This is probably gonna be a two parter because I have a softball game to go to. It three and uh apologies over to ft J crowd. For some reason, I think we're getting like DDoS attacked or something and it's splitting up the stream into two or more parts. So I'm in a process right now transferring yesterday's show, as I've done the last few days from Rumble, so that it'll all be in one spot and you don't have to click on all the separate little pieces that pop up after the fact. I don't know if any minutes are lost or not, so I'll just put it up there. Make sure it's good, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Good? And if we could, it would be really cool if we were able to, you know, bump that number up on the tube and the Furious Tube twenty more subscribers break the four digit mark. We're at nine to eighty right now, all right, So I've got several things to share with you, and I think maybe I'll start with just a reading something to you. And I said, God is God. Let me explain. And that is the name got in German, like got mit on. God is with us. God is the old way of saying Goth. The Romans added the age. So if you're a goot God Goth, what does that mean? Well, the root of the word, like I said, God comes from Goth. We're not looking for a heavenly being to come rescue mankind. We're looking for the spirit of empathy, compassion, bravery, justice and defiance, the defiance of evil to rise within ourselves. God works through us, not on our behalf. This does not work for the week or cowardly. The Goths or the Goth are the chosen because we have the strongest tether between that sense of right and wrong, of empathy, of justice, of kindness, of compassion, of mercy and guidance, and the inborn innate sense to try to make everything better than how we've come across it. So that being said, it is a heavy burden to be tasked. And that's you know, leadership isn't supposed to be a privilege. Where you kick back and you have your minions do things for you. That's not what it's about. It's a burden to be tasked with the feeding evil. Let God in in your bravery and determination along with your clarity of mind, and I will restore. And if you think frank Is are irrelevant, that's who gave you Schofield, Darby, dismantizationalism, and Zionism. The lurean Kabbalah is the impetus behind the world plan of destruction, the forced acceleration of what they think the outcome should be based on their mysticism, delusions and schizophrenic psychotic minds that they probably acquire through their dangerous and wicked practice of messing around with things that no one on this side of the invisible border of realms should have been trying to communicate with or grabbing and bringing over to our side. There is a barrier for a reason here in such a hurry to go hang out with the undead or the dead, or the wickedly evil that's separated from us. You know, if you think you're going to go to that realm at some point anyway, what's the rush? And why not have someplace that's like a vacation spot away from that type of thing. Why would you want to make all things that thing? Well, it's because the influence on the other side wants in, and these people are making deals to make that happen, and they're using technology where they want how to do highly elaborate ritual which I'm sure they were actually at some point taught how to be more and more efficient each time and guided into this technological, technocratic world that we see clasping down around us and putting us in an even smaller cage. De lutering. Cabala is the impetus behind the world plan of destruction and the genocide of the European aka Gothic type. Right, we are witnessed to a fraud carried out and their artificial world under their artificial terms, and we're enslaved by their artificial concept of wealth and power. They had to manifest, make not really manifest. They had to manufacture an idea of money, paper money, even gold and silver, like if that was the standardized thought of trade. It's kind of interesting how Scathians would just bury their stuff and leave it their wealth quote unquote, and yet it became a way of leveraging power over kings and empires, governments, and then a substitute for that which is even less, you know, even more worth less than that concept of gold and silver being something that's of value in the first place. This is all and a manner to take which is abundant and make it scarce. So abundance of humanity, the spirit of mankind. That's really what I mean by abundance, not so much, but I mean that is saying the same thing. Really, the abundance comes from the spirit within us, of mankind, of God, within people, to make things better, to improve, to make life easier for one another, and to be leaders of a just and good society. When money is introduced, the week become powerful, the powerful of heart become weakened and imprisoned because they didn't pursue the artificial, while those without or who are devoid of that which makes them strong saw only that and then leveraged it upon everyone else. And that is basically what they needed. In order to acquire the power over the mighty. They had to create a separate world where their power matters. Do you anything, what's up, arch angel? How are you today? Sir? And I want to read one more thing too, whether people see it or not, we are all enslaved to thought from the perceptions they craft for us and in the cult of society, to one degree or another. God this we think we're away from it. We know a bunch of stuff. We're still playing the game because we still need to sacrifice our time and life being with family, living and appreciating and accepting and enjoying each other's time with these concepts of State says you have to bring your children to school schools where they change your children's minds and make them dislike you. But that's mandatory, mandatory evil that you have to send your children to. Oh and by the way, if you go to the public ones, you have to also allow them to poison them repeatedly until something bad happens. Right, which, I say, A good day, Dan, just working on the old homestead today. Hey, how's the doing, buddy, And Mike Walker says good. Yeah, I'm retarded. I guess I don't know. Let's see, I don't put it on him put it on me, because I'm probably retarded. I just don't either. The simple explanation of what that meant. All right, So I'm gonna play a few things here, and I think, I think, I think, so let's just hear this out today, because this is good because I've been saying this, and I've been telling people this, and I've been before my book and in the book ever since that to create the state of Israel was a plan to and people think, oh, I think that maybe the way the explanation went is that people didn't get it. But it's actually lettering cabalistic, self fulfilling prophecy that they force upon it because it's not real. It's just their script to do this thing. And it also lines up with whatever else in order to capture the minds of the Christian community that it's like revelation, so this must be from God and Jews have to be saved. And ah no, it's not that at all. They need to accelerate what they claim in their belief system was going to happen anyway Zionism takes and fast forwards all this stuff that they think is going to happen. Not that was ever going to naturally happen, but they think is going to happen because remember, they didn't have a concept of God until they met our people. And I told you about that in the Yetta they mess around with demons, they mess around with black magic, but they didn't even have a Croatian story. The influence of hanging around with us made them scurry around to come up with a story of their own. And I'm gonna say this too, if he isn't just an archetype that was manufactured for the simple purpose of consolidating all of their impressions of what a Goth is and putting it into one person and then killing that person brutally. Meaning Jesus, he either was or wasn't, but his attributes are a symbol of them overcoming what they couldn't do in real life, but so they had to do in their fiction dominie and destroy and kill. So even if you say, well they like, the reverse proof is that if they he hate Jesus so much, that means he must be what everybody says he is. But if you look at the story and what he did, these are all symbolic instances where the Gothic Aryan people throughout history were preventing this cult, this Saturn cult, this Serpent cult, from doing what they wanted to do, which is whatever the hell they wanted to do. Harmful to children people. You know, the theft, the poisoning. Poisoning is huge, and their concoctions, their drugs, which is the burning Purple and things like that, the adder's blood, the serpent representative in what they were messing around with. When we limited them and stopped their exploitation of all other people who weren't in their cult and those who were, they got pissy, real pissy, and never shut up about it and created a whole system and sold it to us as if they had a God in the first place, when they didn't. They had a demon. They had Yao Zabielsklass Saturn, a sense of or an idea of this demonic force that's informing them unfortunately and how to destroy us because its goal is to claim this side of that invisible border of realms. I'm not saying Jesus isn't important. What I'm saying is you get the same effect when you know your history about people who had the spirit of God in them and still do to an extent, some more than others, depending on how much pharmaceuticals have been shoved in your arm and down your throat, because that's another way to break the tether or whatever activity is they engaged in through temptation or corruption, that would have snapped that tether with empathy, compassion and love as well. Now, love is not weak. Love takes a lot of work, It takes a lot of bravery, It takes a lot of character and substance of character. It's not a weak thing. Your kindness is often seen as a weakness because they despise it and it intimidates you, know how, Like sometimes when you come across someone that you start to question yourself or you think to yourself, I need to bring myself up to a higher standard than how I've been acting lately. Like they're so good that they inspire, but they kind of makes you feel a little bad about who you've been for a while, knowing that you could have been better, but you just got so frustrated and angry and fed up that you finally just started behaving more aggressively than you normally think you would. And then you come across that person like I have a cousin that's like this, Like every time I spent time with him when I was younger, I started feeling bad about how I've been. And you come across certain people like that in your life. Here you're like, Wow, this person isn't affected by all these other things in the way that I am. They're still holding true and they're not letting the wruld mold them into exactly what this cult of society wants them to be. And I think that's important to keep an eye on. And if you do feel that inspiration from those people, don't take it as a negative or stop, you know, hanging out with him, because they remind you of your fault and it just rise up to the level that you know you should be, especially if you're a dad. It's doubly important to do that. All right, let's watch this a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, it's obvious at this point that Israel ordered the hit on Charlie Kirk, but there's a really interesting perspective on what's behind all of this. And this was offered by I think his name is Professor Yong of Predictive History, and it's a great channel. You should check out his work. He's on YouTube, although I don't like to promote YouTube, but he's on other He's on.
Speaker 1: Rumble, unless, of course you're subscribing over there to make that less twenty Yeah, yeah, he.
Speaker 2: Does interviews on a lot of other channels that are also on Rumble and Bright Young. So what he says is that the hardcore Zionists, and remember that Zionism is not synonymous with Judaism, so being a Jew does not make you a Zionist. Zionists are actually a minority of those of Jewish faith.
Speaker 1: And yeah, let's not you know, blind ourselves from what the Talmud's also saying. Though there's learning Cabbalistic Scionism here, there's the merging and meshing of how that also helps to support the Cabbalistic rabbinical order in law. And I'll tell you this. I started reading two hundred Years together Alexander Schultzinnitsen. And by the way, come to find out the English version of that says abridged with quotations from the author. Well, I don't want to hear from somebody else. I want to hear it from Alexander Schultznitzen. So seven hundred and ninety six pages of what am I actually reading? Right? And then you'll see a couple of excerpts everyone, so it's controlled. They don't like what he said. So if you don't speak Russian and you can't read the Russian, then you're gonna get whoever's filter they decided to place on that so that it could be mass consumed without any you know, they newtered it basically, is my is my assumption there. But whereas I going with that, there was a point with the shultznits and stuff before I got into all that. But there's a long history of the poisonings that go. There's a lot of details in there about what exactly Kazaria is in the Ukraine and Russia and how they've pushed their way and influenced people and they constantly. But but I guess the main thing to come out of this is that he was even talking about the Cahal, the Sanhedrin, cahol, whatever you want to call that, right, it's they lived in communism long before communism had a name. So it's funny because the caliphat, I think it's called a calipot or whatever, and the and this in the Cahal, which is rabbinical nitpicking of every goddamn thing a Jew does. And they exploited their own people. They you know, taxed them high, uh, they attacked the poor even more. This is what their Cahal does to their their communities. But here's the funny thing. When Catherine made it so that you paid the tribute to her instead of to the Cahal, because there was, you know, high tribute to pay to the Cahal of the community. Like they created a community within a within a kingdom, and they ruled it just like they do with like you know, New York, Like they have their own they have their own course, or have their own schools. They have ever owned everything else, and if they do something bad, the Cahl steps in and handles justice. I'm sure that's real, real useful, right. Just like they were able to govern their own community, they are able to control their own census counting even today. The same thing was happening then. And the funny thing is though, when she seemingly was lifting them and freeing them from the Kahal, that was what we're saying, you know, suppressing and exploiting their own Jewish people. What happened. They sought to create that same structure in all of society or all of the kingdom, and they would go out and in the not just the ca Hal, but those who were being suppressed, go out and suppress and oppress others and rob them blind. So she set them free of that thing that was holding them kind of in place. And they went not grateful, not thankful, not wow. And now we have a chance to stretch our legs and appreciate life and appreciate others and you know, live in kind with no they became predatorial to everybody. I find that very interesting.
Speaker 2: Zionists believe in an accelerationist philosophy, accelerating the world towards a series of events that they believe culminate in the end times apocalypse, which is when the entire world turns against Israel.
Speaker 1: Right, And this is why I was saying, they want this to be a burnt offering, and so it was always created for that. That's why they wanted to bring it was the mad Rush. And they'd work with anybody they could to bring quote unquote Jews into the Bassard's State of Israel territory, even before it became proper in nineteen forty eight quote unquote proper, you know, the Huar Agreement and all this other stuff. They would work with anyone and anything to scare and they use their media to scare Jews. You're endrainger, You're in danger in Europe better career. They were trying to put people there long before they even have the belfour Declaration, because there was a plan. There was a plan ever since Isaac Laria, Sabataiseev, Barukia Russo, Jacob Frank and Poland is a key to understanding this too, because Frank spent a good amount of time in that territory. And this is where also where we get the Milakowski's ornan Yahoo. I'm not saying they're directly related or anything. I'm just saying that if you want to personify a Jacob Frank character and a modern being, he personifies it perfectly. And if you want to understand what Zionism is really all about, you don't look at Christian Zionist's viewpoint of it. You don't look at the propaganda of oh, look at they're just trying to help that da da da. No, you look at what the Francists were involved in. And that's why it's a litmus test to see or to at least to challenge your opinion of view of the benign you know, perception that some people have of this now is that fading? Yeah, sure, but that's all part of the plan. They need you to expel them from America, from Edom so Hushem can destroy America while they're also doing this stuff in Israel. Palenteer is going to be part of that plan. The Digital Data Center prison death camp of all America under digital security is going to be part of that plan. There's going to be a mass puim slash purge slash Saturnalia where they go and they eradicate a bunch of us and imprison us. And it's going to be like the French Revolution at the Bolshevik Revolution, exponentially more efficient is the you know the term here because of the technology now, and we'll get into what they did in the French Revolution with the Jacobins, the Freemasons, and the same people were also behind, not the same direct people, but the same institutions and societies were behind the Bolshevik Revolution with the help of America, which they had already conquered. That's who funded it. So it was already here before it was ever there. We were Israel before Israel was ever Israel, making that other Israel superfluous unnecessary, and there's going to be a devastation there and they're going to allow like a Cahal would the abuse, destruction and death of their own, their own and quotation marks as well people so as to justify more horrific acts across the world. Keep them in mind, because the game is afoot right now.
Speaker 2: And goes to war against Israel, and Israel is very nearly destroyed. But then God appears to save Israel.
Speaker 1: Yeah what God?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: Which God? Yeah, the one that they countered with the ritual, not a small.
Speaker 2: G Now, even though that's obvious nonsense, they believe it, and they believe it wholeheartedly. I mean, they've taught this for generations. They absolutely believe that the way to be saved by God is to first anger the entire world and to have Israel seen as you know, the worst terrorist state, the worst genocidal state, the worst you know, famine pushing state that's harming women and children and bombing apartment buildings and bombing hospitals. And that's why they do this in broad daylight.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna say this, there is a bit of true victimization or harm being done to your average every day wave a. But again it makes you wonder because of their reputation, reputation ha ha. You know, being marred by the Zionists and the claiming of this being all Jews. But when they are rescued from these types of things, they go and they poison and parasitically destroy you. So what does that force? What is that entity? What is that you know, hive like drive? They live in a cahol where it is hive like and when you pull them out of that, they don't rehabilitate from that. They just find new things to prey on.
Speaker 2: They know they're not fooling anybody. They're not trying to fool anybody. They know that it's not self defense to obliterate Gaza City and to say there might have been, you know, Hamas tunnels under every single building, so we had to destroy them all. They know that nobody believed.
Speaker 1: What did Jim say yesterday? If there's a there's a I don't even like saying this out loud, because you know, you have children. You don't even think about this or manifest in your mind. But if there's a school a seed, let's just call it. Do you pull up the fucking school? How many shooters are there?
Speaker 2: Six?
Speaker 1: How many children? Three hundred? You don't blow up the fucking school. So this is the same mentality too. You know, oh yeah, we destroyed the hospital because there might be somebody hiding under anything. Come on, come on, he's that.
Speaker 2: But they want the world to hate them because they think that God is going to save them. Now importantly, the Zionists do not believe in Jesus Christ. They do not believe in Christ being their savior. They don't believe in Christ at all. And actually some scholars.
Speaker 1: But here's where I'm going at, getting two with the whole Goth thing. If you supposed to be his personification of God on earth, that is already regardless of your arguments pro or Khan, that is the very description of what Goth is. They are the ones who brought the idea of benevolent Creator into these territories of the Middle East from the north. Benevolent Creator and Sun veneration s u n. They knew because they felt it like gnosis, that there was a creator God and that he was benevolent and good. But they, having that connection as if they were chosen, knew that it was their duty when they came across injustice and wickedness. They didn't sit down and pray for someone else to come fix it. They were the tool through which God works, and we need to remember that so that we're not sitting around because they know that. The enemy knows that. That's why they're paralyzing our minds, because they know that if you sit around and wait, it's not going to happen, because that's not how he works. He's not going to intervene on your behalf. He's working through you. You have to be brave enough to do what your brain is twitching out trying to tell you to do. You can't hold that all back out of fear. Believe that was he bulletproof? No, you saw that he wasn't. They did awful stuff to him, But did he let God work through him? So is this not the very symbol of the gossip in which they encountered and why they would probably at least manipulate his story if he was a guy, and if not fabricate from him from folk, from whole cloth, so that they had something that they could like a sigil or like a you know, put him through the process of ritual of the story of his you know, his aggressions or his uh his crimes against the the power and the rule of that Sanhedrin. While they're putting him through the process of now, this is what happens to you if you do things like that, And because they couldn't do it to the Goths, they had to make a story. If he was real, I guarantee you they've fabricated some things that he said, putting him into the house of driver and a bullshit. But that also him being a man. We get the term God from God. That's not to say there wasn't a God. That's just saying that they worked through him. They were gives an extension of Him, of the benevolent Creator, extension through us. Regardless we want to accept it or not, it's the way it is. So if you want to make yourself an ept or inert, then you're doing that to God. And that's why he's not having sympathy for you. You're praying for something that he's already put into you. The solution, what's the solution. The solution is to defy evil, restore love, balance, compassion, empathy, and safety and protection to those who are innocent and cannot on their own protect themselves. That's all of our goal.
Speaker 2: It was sent to the Jews as the prophet to save them, but instead of embracing him, they demanded that he be killed, and then he was crucified.
Speaker 1: And if you think about the ed of story that falls in place too, Adam Thor attempts to rehabilitate all of them, tries to make peace with the serpent Colt multiple times, and each time the moment things get settled down, they get attacked again. They get attacked over in Troy where they're going for the spinsters or the weaving of people. They were killing innocent women over there, and then they come after them again on their territory in Cappadocia, and finally enough is enough and they get put down. But the attempt first to make that piece to show you say, this is the better way. And if they are representative of that benevolent creator, so why is it so? Let me ask you a question. If you have a hard time with this, why is it so easy to accept because they wrote it in a book that these people who who exude or show no mercy, show no admirable, restorative, commendable traits, whatsoever would be the chosen. How would you not at least be able to contemplate that, Hey, maybe those who brought the idea of a benevolent creator into the world, into that part of the world in the first place, wouldn't also be able to be perceived as chosen because they are actually truly working, letting God work through them, protecting the innocent versus those who claim victimhood and constantly attack everybody. Is that the chosen? Is it God's will? Is God going after his enemies? The concept of God having enemies in the first place is insanity. If he created all people, why would he need some other group to go murder a bunch of people. That's saying God fucks up.
Speaker 2: And killed But that was at the request of the Israeli a priests, the religious leaders of ancient Israel. They had Jesus killed, just like today. They had Charnick Kirk killed. And I'm not saying Charni Kirk is Jesus. But they use death whenever it is appropriate for them, whenever they want to silence somebody, just like they silenced Jesus.
Speaker 1: Scare tactic trauma. The reason why they allow that to play you over and over and over and over and over again. You see the blood poorn out is for the trauma of the shock. It's for the sense of feeling of vulnerable and that at any time, any minute, it could happen to you, and that fear alone paralyzes you from ever doing anything about it except for trying to be quiet like a mouse and hoping this storm will pass.
Speaker 2: By killing him. But Zionists believe in using.
Speaker 1: And meanwhile, a lot of people in their own heads are, you know, running scenarios where would I can see this much or just keep myself and my family at least alive, And they that you're not thinking properly. You've been assaulted, someone else has been insult that they're sharing this information with you. The fact that the Internet, which they can, you know, they control every single platform, The fact that I can go on Instagram and show you all of these things that are displaying the wickedness of Telmut Rabbis and what they say, or the Helmut itself, or the Cobbalists or quote unquote everybody who seems to be jew seems to have this animosity and looking to destroy edom and everybody's Adam that's except for them, and d d D D d d d d's gonna kill them all this crap. They wouldn't let that out. They would have just like anything else that you try to put on YouTube or even they would have the same thing would happen on Instagram, TikTok and all these other places. You would never even see that stuff because it wouldn't even publish. So why are they letting it be passed on around Because it's part of their plan to build resentment to them at this point, higher than it's ever been in recent history, and more blatant acts, so that just default you'd be like, oh my god, this is them again, you know, And then all the things that are happening in our country with you know, the silver crown, King of the Torah Trump. Where are you still talking about that list? You know? Well, yeah, we know when there's a bunch of children being exploited and murdered. Yeah, that's kind of important. Who's who was involved in that? Yeah? Yeah, that would be a good a good list to have to route those people out or isolate them from the rest of society, even if that meant like every ceo and banker and politician ended up in some sort of box together. Well, great, now we've got rid of a big parasitic infection. Now maybe we can fix.
Speaker 2: Things violence in using murder and torture and rape.
Speaker 1: So the point is they're doing this on purpose. And that's again even though some people say all the right things and they're bringing it all the right things. Second, first of all, they do it a week and a half to two weeks to a month to a year year after I've already made these statements, so I make that makes me wonder if it's time release in a specific time period in which it's now time to talk about this topic, which is interesting in and of itself, and also why certain large platform you know, large channels, people personalities don't get deleted, you get strikes, you get taken down. They say things that are far more extreme than you do, but nothing happens to them. They play that game as if they're being persecuted. I'm thinking of one specific person right now, and I don't know this for a one hundred percent sure, but it just makes me think, Man, they've been pretty extreme about this lately. They've been pretty obsessed about this, saying and going a little bit overboard on the whole you know thing, without being very diplomatic about it. And yet they're still unstoppable, unafraid, uncensored. So they say, catch my drift. So is that a tool, because that's because that person doesn't get touched, and they have a huge reach manufactured reach potentially, I don't know. And they when bigger, when bigger channels or personalities start running information, what they do to the people who organically research that is make them what they call it irrelevant because they fed off of the information that you had and then presented it so that actually people can see it because you were in a dark talking to yourself in a box that they call shadow banding the whole time. So it's a great resource for them to utilize. You say, everything that's you know, all the research that they just have to take it and run with it. It's like, thanks for preparing that for me, buddy. They get rich, you stay poor. But that's not the point though. The point is the control of information, that controlled release and the fact that these people seem to be untouched because not only is it a honeypot for people who are going to comment on it or just like follow, share and subscribe, you know, those people they can be part of the Palanteer threat assessment now. But additionally they have a goal of creating the animosity that they want people to feel, so it's still a manipulation. You would think, well, why would they want us to know this, Well, you don't know that. You have to understand the plan. The plan. The plan culminates or hits its crescendo with the destruction of America after we've expelled a certain group of people or they're made to flee. I think is how they termed.
Speaker 2: It in order to appease their God. And understand that the Old Testament, the ancient Israelites, they practice animal sacrifice, and many Zionists still do today. They'll cut the throats of chickens and twirl those chickens around over their heads with blood flinging out, and they think that that is going to appease their God. Now, Jesus of Nazareth, he was strongly opposed to animal sacrifice, completely opposed to it. That's why he freed the animals in the temple and got angry with the Bundy changers, et cetera. That's all part of the same scene of Jesus of Nazareth rejecting the ancient Jewish traditions of animal sacrifice, which are really rooted in demonic rituals. So animal sacrifice is a demonic ritual and so with child sacrifice. And that's why, if you think about it, Zionis, especially those in America, are almost one hundred percent pro abortion because they support the child sacrifice blood rituals. They also are carrying out blood rituals of child sacrifice in Gaza, with something like forty percent of the casualties in Gaza being children. That's all on purpose. These are child sacrifices to their god, which is not the same as our god. The god of the Zionis is none other than Moloch.
Speaker 1: Well that's not a god. That's the type of sacrifice. He's just not familiar with that. I didn't catch that when I first listened to it, but I was gleaning and out of the garage. So yeah, Molech or Moloc as it's spelled there, that is the type of sacrifice. It's actually the burning of the child. The immolation of the child is the type of sacrifice. It's ball, which baa L is not the same thing as bell. That is a stand in name because it just means oh, it just means lord. Yeah, but it means a specific thing, and when it's used in this specific set of circumstances, meaning when they're talking about this one thing because it's like a replacement for Saturn. And also remember they don't actually have a god, so you can't say, oh, they're going this is the other funny thing that they say, they're going to destroy Christendom and atheism, Like, how are they going to do that without killing themselves? They don't believe in God. They believe in demons because they talk to them, they communicate and have them possessed them. There's what what God is? A creator? This other thing is that destroyer and Shiva can't exist because they can't be both. I don't think this duality bullshit. There's something pure it isn't It doesn't have a characteristic of death and all this this bullshit. We can be that way because we can choose what attributes we need to use and what we're going to use in order to protect people, and if that requires us to defend them in kind, then we do. But a benevolent creator needs not that to worry about that. He can inspire his creation to handle its business through it. If we are open to it and accept it and accept the mission. It's like mission impossible, your mission if you choose to accept it, and if you don't, well, then what fucking good are you? You just decided that, hey, I can't. I will accept the gift of life and existence and experience, but I'm not going to do any work for it. The fuck.
Speaker 2: Satan that is their god. So when you wonder why do they use murder?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 2: Why are they so deceptive? Why do they have tongues of serpents like Natan Yahoo? Why do they attract convicted criminals like dnsh de Susa to defend him? You know, what is it about being a criminal? Deniesusa admitted to being a criminal committing crimes against the United States of America. He was indicted by the Department of Justice and sentenced for his crimes. Why does he interview Neta Yahu? Well, because like attracts like, so a criminal mind of Desusa is attracted to the crimes against humanity carried out by Natan Yahu. And both of those are dark, evil things that are let's say they are congruent with Molik and demonism and Satanism. They are anti Christ philosophies, and Natan Yaho of course despises Christ, but he likes to pretend, you know, he implies that he supports Christians in America. But you never hear Natan Yahou invoking Jesus Christ. Do you never hear anyone in the Trump administration talking about Jesus Christ after they've been confirmed. Some of them mention Jesus, you know, before the election, but now that Israel is in total control over the Trump administration, they will never talk about Jesus because that's not allowed. That's the Zionists don't allow people to believe in Jesus or talk about Jesus. And again why because the Zionists are worshiping Satan. They are a Satanic death cult and they literally have a death cult agenda which is to get the whole world to turn against Israel and to go to war with Israel, which seems like that's on track, and then to have Israel destroyed, which also seems to be on track, at which point they think God.
Speaker 1: So, now do you see the purpose and point of letting certain people that they control say whatever they want they need to, They need to disseminate that those thoughts to y'all and what we're falling for it, even though it's justified, we're still helping. We're putting our energy into the into their ritual that is.
Speaker 2: Going to show up and save them. And they will cite chapters like Ezekiel thirty eight and thirty nine.
Speaker 1: And I know it's not even them, but that thing in which they communicate with And I wasn't pointing at you as putting at the horns and that dude there, the thing that they communicate with is very clever, very deceptive.
Speaker 2: I'm uh. They typically, you know, they're not going to cite New Testament Book of Revelation. The Christians end up citing that more but not to Yahoo. And the Zionists, you know, they'll they'll cite Old Testament scriptures and.
Speaker 1: Right, they each have their script to follow and they both meet in the.
Speaker 2: Middle prophecies by you know, all the different prophets in the Old Testament synth. This is right talking about the destruction and the saving of Israel. So I understand they are insane in thinking that God is going to reward them for slaughtering and sacrificing women and children and innocence.
Speaker 1: But they don't actually think that because they also play the role of God with weapons, their divine intervention will come in the form of bombs. It's not if They don't leave anything else up to God to intervene. It's because that's not what their goal is. Their goal is to let something new in, not so much new, quite old. This thing right, the God factor of a benevolent creator is not their concern. They know that God can only work through people. So they've been working on us to paralyze our minds for thousands of years, and in the last few hundred years in preparation through the lurn Cabitalist, Frankist Zionist plan billions.
Speaker 2: But that is who they are. They are demons they worship.
Speaker 1: There wasn't a push for a quote unquote Israel the way they've done it since the lureing Kabbalah Satan.
Speaker 2: And they're wrong about thinking that God is going to save them. God is not going to save them. The actual creator of our universe is a God of love, not a God of torture and pain and suffering and death, which is what Israel is promoting and zionis in particular. So if you believe in a God of love, then you know that what Israel and Zionists are promoting is the opposite of that. They are promoting their God of death, who is the god of death. That is Moloch. That's Satan, the opposite.
Speaker 1: A little bit wrong, it's Saturn. Whatever you want to call it is demonic. It's something that they see as having power because they've been messing with it for the last couple two, three, four, ten thousand years. Who knows of God?
Speaker 2: So they may be right in thinking that, how.
Speaker 1: Does he wait in his teeth? So well, I gotta find out. I'm gonna have to talk to him about that.
Speaker 2: If they kill enough people and they burn enough red heifers and whatever, and they destroy the Alaxa Temple and then rebuild their own new temple, they might summon Satan, who is their god. So when they say that God's going to come back and save Israel.
Speaker 1: But the thing is Satan is a Christian concept that was afforded to us, which just means adversary, right, So you can put anything in that place, whatever their concept of that is. At the times Typhon set Saturn some demon with a name.
Speaker 2: Phil, they're half right, possibly in the sense that they may invoke sat to appear, but Satan doesn't win. Actually, Satan is defeated and destroyed, which means that Zionism will be defeated and destroyed because it is just a mask for Satanism, and the actual spiritual winner in all of this is the creative God of Love, who is I think you know, best expressed in human form through Jesus of Nazareth, who again opposed animal sacrifice and oppose harming innocent people. And Jesus would.
Speaker 1: He might do. I have to check that Eric warsaw thing out for the show where. I don't know if you're watching or not, but I just thought, you send me something on Instagram. Is that's something that you should apply here?
Speaker 2: Perhaps supported what Israel is doing today. Jesus was not you know, his nickname wasn't genocide Jesus. No, it was the opposite. He would help the impovers, he would feed those who needed food, and he even said, if you want to work with me and walk with me, you have to give up all your worldly possessions because we are about helping people and giving to people. We are not about collecting material wealth and just being wealthy at the expense of everybody else. Well, again, that's the opposite of what Israel and Zionism teaches today. And that's why it's so bizarre that Christians in America could possibly support Israel or possibly support Zionism, because Zionism is the opposite of what Christ taught and lived and preached, you know, and demonstrated.
Speaker 1: It's the opposite, so right, and if you want to utilize the word Jesus, this is where I think is the problem. And I think this as part of the deception through their controlled telling of the story, because if you look at Apogypha and all these other things and even parts of the Bible, if you just read them, he doesn't say he's uh, mister fancy pants. They put words in his mouth sometimes say you only three to me to get to the Father, YadA YadA, which means like I'm special and you're not. But if we're all the creators, creation and of this Gothic type that actually brought the idea of Jesus's creator father in the first place, well, if you only think that only one guy can do it, you sit around waiting for him, and you don't do anything. Your capable hands aren't used to fix the problem, and that works for the benefit of them, not you, who's waiting for somebody to come back when there's a shit ton of us already here, we're just not doing any we're not doing the thing. You get it. Why that's kind of dangerous because if he's a personification of what the Gothic arian type was, or if you don't want to use the word Aran, that's fine. But the Indo European, how's that the European people who had the idea of a benevolent creator, and then we were accused of being polytheists and pagan because they didn't know how to read and assigned people. Remember, every time there was a god or deification in the past, it was a person who really lived. Like thor Adam. We've proven his real existence and he is the template for Zeus before they bastardized Zeus and made him into a rapist. You know, all these things point to it's up to man to let God work through him to solve these problems. So if you're still waiting for how did it come from being a whole people's duty and that's not easy for them to manage, to them having a very convenient story about there's only one and you can't do anything about this evil until he comes back, ha ha. Meanwhile, you're sitting on your own hands. So the Jesus concept is great and wonderful. It gives you an idea, but it's also very limiting because you think that you who am I. I'm trying to explain to you who you are. You have the power, We have the power anyone who has and it doesn't have to stay with just a Gothic area type in European. If you have a strong tether to right and wrong and you feel compelled to do something that protects the innocent, protects your family, then you have it in you. God is working through you. Don't hold him back, don't sit on him, because you're going to do it at the detriment of all of mankind, including your family and of those you love.
Speaker 2: Anyone who is actually supporting Israel or supporting Zionism is following an anti Christ faith. That is, they're worshiping Satan. And that's why Israel is often called the Synagogue of Satan, because that's exactly what it is.
Speaker 1: Through the Christ perspective. But again that eliminates the truer nature of this thing, which is the Serpent cult who is at war with a whole group of people whom we mostly most of us probably watching are representative of in our lineage or ancestry, and they took it. They took our mission assigned to us by the manevolent creator whom we introduced, and made it the sole responsibility of one guy that they kill. Do you see what's going on here? What do you see the the scheme or the the scae being played right now? So it's like having all of the world's arsenal and being afraid of the person with the jackknife. And I don't mean that in literal sense. It's metaphoric, for we're waiting for one guy when God is in all of us, and the guy that they killed told you that greater things than I shall you do. The Kingdom of Heaven is within. If you're not one of those guys, get it.
Speaker 2: Today. Modern day Israel is a synagogue of Satan, and as leaders are rooted in Satanic worship and blood ritual killings of children. And also notice that it's the Israeli funded NGOs such as Highs are the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society HIAS that funded the illegal immigrant invasion of the United States and also of European countries as well.
Speaker 1: In geo and since they're all bisexual, would that make them a b I in Geo.
Speaker 2: So the Zionist money is all about causing wars and disruptions and infiltration and overthrow and destroying Western culture because that's all part of their apocalyptic end times cult belief system, where again they think that God is going to come save them if the whole world turns against them.
Speaker 1: So in the Khali mouth Khali Elu, Elu Limnu the evil gods or demons of the Babylonian black magic, and also Kali being representative of l Or Elu from the Serpent cults.
Speaker 2: As Professor Jog explains, this is why Natanyahu is trying to be the most hated figure in the world. He's wanting to have the world hatred. He's wanting to have Israel a boycotted by every nation. He's wanting Iran to launch missiles at Israel. You know, he's wanting Hamas.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, instead of making him a small he made that one guy have like a backward cap on. That was pretty funny. He's like, he looks like the umpire like play ball to.
Speaker 2: Fight and Casbola and Lebanon in Egypt and you know, bring it on Turkey. He wants everybody to fight and hey, what's your number to nearly destroy Israel? Because that is what.
Speaker 1: But that is this is a symbol of the Sun here. I just want to point that out. And if you look at the damn thing, you'll see the cross happen in your eyesight. If you look at it, you'll see the street cross across that our people were bearing as they were going into battle, on their rowing apple tree branches and things like that and staffs the cross because they were You can call them son worshippers if you want, or you can call them venerators of the Sun, which I think is easier for people to swallow, because that was the personification of that which gives life, benevolent creator, and it does come into play with the idea of Christianity quite a lot. So what's our problem? Why can't we see that? Why can't we see that? We are the ones who actually it's not it's not a it's not a Jewish faith or a Jewish rap. You know, it was. It was semitized and sanitized and augmented and changed to be a tool of manipulation over the over the eons. But it wasn't. Where did they get the information from sun, you know, to say it like the Beastie Boys. They got it from us. All these all these attributes, baptism, monotheism, a benevolent creator concept, all these things came from our buddies, our ancestors from the North who came down and again, like I said, if you have that sense and feeling in your heart compassion for others, it doesn't matter what your background it, you know is as far as your and central ancestral you know attributes, you're part of the You're part of the soldier or you're part of the the group of guardians and protectors. Should you choose to your mission, That's where the actual free will lies is whether or not you're going to accept the burden of this responsibility. You think it's about what you're going to do for your own personal, small little microcosm of life. That's not it. Your purpose is something different. It's whether or not you're going to choose to accept your purpose.
Speaker 2: Their prophecy tells them. And of course now Tan Yahoo and all those who follow that are clinically insane. They've been brainwashed by an ancient death cult that also worships Satan.
Speaker 1: I don't want to say it every single time.
Speaker 2: But you get it, and they think that this is how things actually operate in the world today, and it's not. And what's actually going to happen is that Israel is going to be destroyed.
Speaker 1: And then it's just as planned, not by accident, not oh look now they've really done it. They're screwing themselves. No, this was their plan. And when you realize that, you realize just how diabolical everything is, and you understand that this is just a phase or a step in the destruction of America. And who's turning all of their forces inwardly well, Trump and the Pentagon and Ai palenteer in data centers, which I told you, if you let them go online, we're all done. Were all done, biggest sweeping purim you'll ever see, even if the first one was just written about to and not real I don't know. But when I was reading that stilts an instant thing, and it's like I think they started in the seven hundreds talking about it and their interactions all the way up into the you know whatever. But from the time I stopped reading because I was done with the elliptical. But anyway, they were all these times breezing and rising to power because of their obsession with the marketplace and their deceptive tactics of absolutely no ethical morality in order to gain to profit off of someone without any remorse for how they do it. They build and build and build and build and build upon that until they're the only ones who have anything, and then you're dependent on them because they made you think that this recent source that they've manufactured is something of value that you need in order to run your world, and you don't need that. It's just hard for people to comprehend just having things without having the need for this stuff in order to do it. How did the old world operate? Through might? Through the presentation and display of their ability to be leaders and beneficiary or beneficial I mean beneficial to others. That was their worth. It required real things to happen in order for them to be seen as having value. It required real life things that actually did not promises, not bullshit, not rhetoric. Not because they're able to wield and deal and they got a bunch of money. That's not what makes people better. I mean, just look at half the morns that are rich, and how do they get that? Like, when you can just feed somebody who's a complete jackass, a bunch of money, put them in a suit and put them on TV. How does that make them better than somebody who is a good dad, a good mom, a caring person in their community, goes out does community work. Don't they have more value, true value than the person who is self centered, self, you know, serving and just willing to do whatever it is that they're told to do. Because they were bought off, or they were built, they were created by a system that wants them to do a certain thing. We need to reassess what we think is of value.
Speaker 2: It's got to be destroyed, you know. And it's like, no one's coming to save you, Israel, because you have proven yourself to be incompatible with human civilization.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he's he said that they're doing this on purse. But then he's saying that as if he doesn't recognize that this is part of the plan. It may not be obviously it's not the plan of the inhabitants, but it's the plan of those who created it.
Speaker 2: And imagine the shock among all of the cultists that when Israel is finally destroyed, they're going to be so surprised. How come God didn't save us. You know, how come all we got these evil demons showed up, but God didn't save us. Yeah, because you're evil. That's why, to all the Zionists, God won't save you. God condemns you because you're evil, because you're liars, because you're serpents, you're deceptive. You harm children on purpose, you shoot them, you starve them, you kill doctors, you kill food aid workers. You are evil. And every person who supports Israel today what it's doing, since you know October seventh, shares in that evil. Every single person and every single person that supports Israel will of course, one day be judged by the actual creator, not the fake you know, pretender of Satan that Israel worships, but the actual God, the creator of our universe, the God rooted in love and compassion and acceptance, and in empathy and the values that make humanity a worthwhile species. You know. But Israel and Zionists share none of those. They do not have any of the traits that define humanity. They have no compassion, they have zero empathy, they have no fealty to the truth. They are willing to lie at every opportunity. They use deception.
Speaker 1: They're expected to, and it's part of their tumblitic belief system. And Israel makes you a a lesser member of society if you're not constantly scheming others. There was that fuel whatever word that they use. You don't want to be called that because it's like a it's like a scarlet letter because you're playing it two straight and narrow. You're not robbing and stealing from every goddamn thing you can think of. That's they're meant to be liars. They're conditioned to be that that that's also part of the lettering Kabbala, remember, doing everything inverted.
Speaker 2: As tools of manipulation, just like Natan Yahoo claiming, Oh, Iran is gonna have nukes that could reach America. That's why you got to go to war with Iran. You gotta bomb them or they'll get you. Yeah. He says that about every four months, and it's always a lie. He's been saying it since the nineteen nineties. And that's just the nature of Zionism. They are rooted in deception and psyops and lies and murder and violence, and so anybody who follows that is going to be judged harshly by the actual creator because the real God saying, hey, this is not what I taught you. This is not I mean, I sent you Jesus, you know. And and to the Muslims, you know, I sent you Mohammad. That's what they would say.
Speaker 1: And and I'm going to say this by December seventh. How does that? How does that plan out? Let pan out? Let's see, let's see. I'm gonna tell you in a second. Let me go ahead and look at this real quick. So right, yep, December seventh, nineteen forty one into Pearl Harbor attack. Okay, so we've just hit our two year mark in October seventh. You ever wonder why they took that date in the first place. You know how the twos keep coming out, the twenty two pass of the Kabbala, the to to to to the Oh, and let's let's look at this too. There's another another thing that I can show you too, and we'll get into this in a moment. But there is this little thing here. See if I can find it. I showed it last night. Maybe it's on this one. It's not there, Okay, this gotta find it a long one second. There's this thing called the ah Man. It was something that they that they pieced together. It was rose Pierre in the French Revolution, and it was a way to accelerate executions. It was either spare or kill, there was no in between. And it was the twenty two something. I just for some reason, I can't think of the name right now, and I'm not seeing it on here. Overlap being arbitrary justice. Oh yeah, so it's the twenty two pr al priorial and seventeen ninety four further strip suspects of their rights, removing the need for a defense arbitrary justice. Under the leadership of Robespear and the Committee of Public Safety, the criteria for being deemed an enemy of the revolution, enemy of the state, you get it became increasingly broad and arbitrary. The Law of Suspects seventeen ninety three enabled the arrest of citizens based on vague denunciations, leading to overflowing prisons. A law of twenty two priori or whatever further strip the suspects of their rights. Historians estimate the total death of the rate of terror to be anywhere from thirty to fifty thousand. People don't worry, they're going to destroy that number, and there's plenty of overlap membership between the jack Bitts of the Freemasons. So, and there was a reason why they were called what they were called. That was very there, that was very frankest in nature. So this twenty two is one thing. So what do you get when you have the two point two two years of this Israeli war in two months to two two years two months October? It just happens the fall December seventh, fort Harbord Day. If something massively strange doesn't happen, like if you gets attacked, or did you light up the fucking data center control grid and start ripping people out of their homes here, I would be surprised. I would be very surprised, because it's all part of their public ritual, caplistic numerology.
Speaker 2: Jesus and Mohammed actually had quite a lot in common in their teachings.
Speaker 1: And neither one, well, I'm pretty sure Jesus they mess around with nine year olds if that's the true story.
Speaker 2: Oh, did mass violence for killing our genocide of innocent people? Neither one.
Speaker 1: Now, it's one thing to say is law or Muslims see Jesus as a prophet is another thing to let's not look at that from Mohammad. Now, I don't know what's real and what's not about that guy's story. All I know is that it seems like there was two people, because it was like a complete switch change of rule. Unless he got infected by some sort of parasitic demon. He went from seeming pretty rational and cool dude to like Arah, you know, so I don't know what that's all about. And he also says that they didn't go wrong slaughtering other people who didn't believe in the religion, Like, isn't that exactly what they did with swords?
Speaker 2: So the answer is actually quite clear here. If you want your soul to be in the clear, then what you need to do is reject Zionism, reject anti human hatred, reject Satanism, reject Natanya who reject all the propaganda and lies.
Speaker 1: Oh, I get it, it's all right. No, I still don't get it.
Speaker 2: And the harming and bombing of children. Reject all of that and instead embrace the teachings of Jesus of Nazareth.
Speaker 1: But this pigeonholes you. Let's not also forget that you also need to embrace your history and your ancestry to understand that it's not just one guy that you're waiting for. You are this, You are the answer. Your existence is proof that God did send somebody to fix the problem already. You're just not doing it. We're just not doing it. And how do we know that? Because we come from the same stock of people who introduce the benevolent traitor to the rest of the world. Why wouldn't we be the representatives of that creator God, of that benevolent creator God? And why are we social loafing to the extent that we're letting the whole entire world crumble? Because they gave us this book that said, Okay, it's just gonna be one guy. We're gonna we're gonna teach them indirect meglomania, and then we're gonna kill them and we're gonna teach them that they have to wait for that guy. You think, how are they gonna no trust me? We got this this, you see what I mean?
Speaker 2: And those teachings are rooted in love and compassion and truth honesty.
Speaker 1: Is that a brain heart that's interesting or a sun heart?
Speaker 2: To the extent that you do that, your soul will be fine.
Speaker 1: I think the heart shape is actually an ass. If you look at it closely, I think it's the butt, and it's like the if it's If it's up like this, the back of the person would be like this. So it's like a butt up in the air. That's love. I guess to some people.
Speaker 2: It's actually not that hard to get into heaven, as I've taught in some of my sermons, not that hard to get into heaven. All you have to do is be a good person, learn and read what Jesus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's more than that. It doesn't mean sit around it and let things happen. The concept of him in or heaven might be a little bit uh skewed, and then say his I said the concept let's look at who's talking? Look who's talking? Now, come on, who's talking? Looking? Only four people can press that button. Amazing, crewbot. Let me know if I should drop the link. I don't want to overstead of go ahead to either if it's possed up to have fun, I tend to simply if I had the concept of evil as whatever harms the folk. Yep. The Christian diagram works, but isn't necessary and excludes the non con conversant or non believing. All right, now, let's go to these jimokes here. I'm gonna refresh this. Come on, dad, we got the twenty one poss up to have fun, attend to simply thirty two people watching?
Speaker 2: I care?
Speaker 1: Uh? Oliver kamal Will never mentioned Jesus or Berry Protism under Cromwell was all about worshiping the God of the Old Testament, not the heavenly Father of Jesus. Then along came all the hell fire Methodist preachers. That's whispy, Hello, Whispy, you look I don't recognize you, so welcome. The goss equals the good ones, just like the Franks there frankingly well, I hate when this fucking why can't it just stay off auto scroll back make me have to go around looking for ship? All right? Uh yeah, but the Franks themselves are not good people. I'm just gonna leave it at that. I don't care if you think they're Germanic or not. They were not good people from Charlotte mayn not up. There are a bunch of douchebags. I'm just gonna lay it out. And I did I share this story ten ninety eight that was under Frankist frank Ish rather than frank Ist. I understand that you're using the word and it like die franken. But I mean, and any you say frankly equals honestly. It's just funny because you use the word franko frank frank crank cry. But yeah, no, they literally murdered twenty thousand people and eat them. That was there, that was their crusaders. Yeah, we understand that. I was reading the one that says Jesus is the opposite of Judaism. Yeah, but again, I don't know if this term is really necessary. If you're already of Gothic breed, like you are not waiting for one guy, you are it, And that's not blasphemy. That's why blasphemy. If you're in aave trying to manipulate something. Okay, you're talking to each other, Hella, dan Free, Alfred Schaeffer, What happened now? What happened? Now? No? Are you talking about the guy that's on this show? That guy and his sister? Is that the guy you're talking about? What happened now? Oh? My god, Jesus Christ, he's in Canada, right, mother? All right, Michael says John eight forty four. You belong to your father, the devil and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was under He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, right, that's all they can do. But he is a liar, and the father lies right because it's inversion.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: If wherever the hell they are, it's a mere image, then inversion makes it what they are. You see what I mean. Let's get rid of Zionism. As you know, all of our problems will go a way, isn't it though, Well, uh, it's a good it's a step in a good direction, just saying, regardless of the not the riflecited everywhere else, So it's not going to make a difference really, and the corruptible will be corruptible. So yeah, I don't know if you're yelling at me, if you were just stating something, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: The thing that calls itself Israel won't be destroyed. It's vehemently protected by the creatures who helped set it up, the US government, as I wud supposed to see in British covery. Yeah, and you wanted to why those those two people. It's because who really operates them, the banks that were installed against the people that which said no borrow ends endlessly. It's going to be the people's burden to pay it back and only the interest, so that we can enslave them forever and at any time calling the debt. Yeah, so we have we have one big one here, and they have one big one that destroys all of Europe over there? Why is this here? Oh, I'm afraid to do that. Can I just get rid of it? I guess. Ezekulate directly calls out the Jews another and their tunnel digging, child raping, demon worshiping ways and how God has completely forsaken them. Yeah, the Lord helps those who help themselves. Yeah, I mean that could be right, but it's like a pincho. I don't know, it's just whatever. I've heard that that symbol was was a sick symbol that they foisted upon us in a in a perverse way, and nobody got it. So I was like, yeah, probably because it looks like a butt, And then you think the arrow would have been coming straight down into the butt if that was the case, but it goes sideways just to fool you. I don't know. Uh, bush masters. Bush Master's in here. Oh there is uh huh Alfred got arrested again. Okay, thank you. Uh that's awful. Oh he's in Germany. Yeah, came from Russia. Turkey is another big one. Frog. You know, there's there's a lot of them, and then Poland. They come from a certain path, and that is the same path that these cobbylists a long time ago. We're influential in and I'm sure they've been through their oink rituals, probably have a lot of you know, illegitimate children in all those places or before reading hello, how are you? You don't have to say j o os here? I don't think. I'm pretty sure it's okay. Is my head in the way it is? I'm an asshole? There we go. All right, now, let's see if we got any more over here. There's anything, uh not that I say, I don't see any Oh here's man Bear Pig. Hello bb Dan, Hello, Man Bear Pig. So we got one guy in there. Yeah, all right, let's get back in there. I have it's three h three, I've got like twenty seven minutes and I gotta get out of here. So we're gonna this is gonna be a part two type of day, and I'll come back and do the part two when I get back from the baseball game. The softball game. I always get corrected like this doesn't really make a difference. You understand what I'm talking about. Then it's like, okay, thanks, thanks a more retentive think, thank you nitpicker semantics. All right, wait, wait, okay, so this is a Nigo Montoyer. You've killed my father prepared to die. We saw a little bit of this in the clip from yesterday, and this is the effect regardless of what your belief system are as to what these people are, they're aware even and even like even if they would still stab you in the back later, like maybe we need this element to squash or squash whatever the fucking word is what is actually happening because I don't know reasons, and then they'll probably, you know, with nothing else to pray on, come back after us again. That's a potential possibility and probably most likely throughout history is proven that will happen over and over and over again. But aside from that, it's interesting to hear Mandy patank and talk about this and his family, For whatever it's worth, really, you know, and there's that there's that head that a way they face. I mean, look at that. You can see the structure and the the Epstein lips. You've got the Perry Feral skinny little head. You know, Perry Feral's dad was a diamond merchant in New York. Right, Perry Ferrell just means peripheral as a peripheral vision. That's not his real name. He's in Oayva two from Jaane's addiction. But you see this body type, super skinny. This is like the the you know, you've all Harari action figure type of look they probably they probably bread a little bit less with our people, and you can get like structure in stature.
Speaker 7: Difficult question, but uh, but you know all three of you are well, you're I was about to say obviously, but I don't want to assume anything, but you're Jewish, yes, and you you are also sort of uh politically active in your way, including on social media, and you know, you talk about your hope for a ceasefire in Gaza and the tragedy of that situation, and then you know that that's on sort of one side. And then you know also just my nature of being Jewish at this moment in history, anti Semitism is obviously heightened right now. It can be a conflicting set of feelings for Jewish people. I'm Jewish also, and I just wonder, are you thinking or feeling any differently about what it means for you to be Jewish in this moment?
Speaker 6: Yes, I am. I'll let them go first.
Speaker 3: I hate the way some people are using anti Semitism as a claim for anybody that is critical about a certain policy. You know, as far as I am concerned, compassion for every person in Gaza, you know is very Jewish. And the fact that I abhor the policies of the leader of that country does not mean how I'm self hating to you or I'm anti Semitic.
Speaker 6: You mean not to know who when you say the leader.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, I feel this is the behavior, the politics of what he's doing is the worst thing for Jewish people. It's like lighting a cannibal for anybody that has any anti Semitic feelings. It's creating a generation of wounded and hurt kids who will understandably be very angry. So that is how I feel, and I feel, I really feel deeply troubled and horrified by what is happening in my name, because it is the opposite. You know, it's that old hurt people, hurt people think I see people acting the way they supposedly created a place out of the horror of the hatred. So I am I'm very proud of every Jewish person that stands up for the humanity of people in the Middle East.
Speaker 1: That is what I feel. May I good?
Speaker 6: Do you want to speak first?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 6: So I'm sitting here praying as I'm listening to Catherine, I'm asking hush Em, who I like to refer to, and ask for his strength.
Speaker 1: Remember the tell Mud Rabbi say that Hushiam is going to destroy edom and apparently that's not a past tense thing. And you know that was room. Oh that's every other kingdom that we happen to be and oh that's America now. And that means they have to make them flee first and then and then once they're out of harms away those who choose to flee, which means is kind of like an expulsion. Yeah, then they blow us up because Husham destroys America.
Speaker 6: For me to be of service to your question, I'm going to say several things and go over all over the place for a minute. I don't try to make sense, Okay, I want to take you back for a moment. I came back from Europe after working. We have our firstborn son, Isaac Grody hyphen Patinkin, and he was about this big on my arm. He came to about here. He would suck on my bicep and give me a hickey. And I was asked to sing the Israeli national anthem at one dog Hamaschaild Square in front of the UN for a Soviet Jewelry rally. I believe I was on the podium with my baby son ed Kochwack.
Speaker 1: Let's not let that all slide. Soviet Soviet Jewish rally, so basically a Bolshevik rally for it singing the Israeli national anthem. Okay. Now, I just want to note that move On.
Speaker 6: Was sitting behind us, and the stranger was next to me. I didn't know who he was, but he had a very distasteful vibe. And I took my baby son and I moved him from my left arm between the stranger and me to my right arm, so my baby would be between Mario Cuomo and me, not between this man. This man got up to speak, and I remembered that he was introduced as the ambassador from Israel to the United Nations. And I remember sitting there because I'd often hear my parents say this phrase on the South side of Chicago, in the Jewish community, that's good for the Jews, or that's bad for the Jews.
Speaker 1: So when you live in the quote unquote Jewish community, not outside of it, you're probably under the influence or the power structure of acohol.
Speaker 6: And in my mind, out loud, I heard that's the definition of what's bad for the Jews. And I didn't know this man. I knew nothing about him. I just knew he was a threat to my child. And later I learned that that man was named Benjamin Netanyahoo, and I loved that. I had no idea who he was or what his position meant.
Speaker 4: You felt the vibes.
Speaker 6: I felt it then. I don't remember exactly when I think what age. It was a while ago, ten fifteen years ago. I was in Philadelphia getting ready to do a concert with Patty, my dear friend, Patty Lapone, and I go up to the hotel room. Catherine was in the hotel room and the movie The Princess Brody was on. She was watching it, and just as I walked in the room. Is that final scene in the movie where Inigo is sitting by the window with the man in black, and the man in black asks in ego would he like to be the next Red Pirate? Robertson and the Inigo Montoya actor who was me at thirty six years old? I think it was nineteen eighty six. Do the math. I was born in fifty two. He said these words, said these words which I did not really know what they meant. That William Goldman wrote, which I think I have the singular greatest words I've ever read. And those words are were and always will be. You know, I have been in the revenge business so long. Now that it is over, I do not know what to do with the rest of my life. And I ask Jews all over the world to consider what this man, Benjamin NETANYAHUO and his right wing government is doing to the Jewish people all over the world. They are endangering not only the state of Israel, which I care deeply about and want to exist, but they are endangering the Jewish population all over the world. He is the most dangerous thing, not just since October seventh, it is it has been a deeply troubled situation and endangering the Jews by and y and to watch what is happening for the Jewish people. To allow this to happen to children and civilians of all ages in Gaza for whatever reason, is unconscionable and unthinkable. And I ask you Jews everywhere all over the world, to spend some time alone and think is this acceptable and sustainable? How could it be done to you and your ancestors and you turn around and you do it to someone else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I.
Speaker 7: Appreciate you're you're all of your honesty, but you know, maybe I think I'm gonna take a sip of water, give a moment, Yeah.
Speaker 6: And then.
Speaker 2: You know we're.
Speaker 7: In whether Jewish not Jewish, whatever you believe politically or about the world, it does feel like we're living at a moment that's sort of pervasive with uncertainty and despair.
Speaker 2: But I think.
Speaker 7: It's hugely important just as a persons, as best you can to not succumb to despair.
Speaker 1: See how he just turned out. He didn't he didn't, he didn't ride the lightning of what he just said he try. He's yeah, yeah, this guy was too much for the for the host I can tell you that right now.
Speaker 6: And I I like what.
Speaker 1: Their little Soviet cups they have here?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't know how like where and how you find joy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's not continue to talk about that. Yeah, let's let's not let's not expand upon that. Let's uh yeah, okay, yep, I asked, I asked the question. I guess that's my fault. That was the end of that one. But I do want to say, like, okay, let's say, and let's be honest with ourselves here. Let's say we want to have a place to live that we can call our own. What do what do normal people do? Do they go and find a plot of land, purchase it, or if it's the old Old West, you just kind of stake it out and you claim it and then you start building your home. Uh, that's not in direct conflict with somebody or something that was already there. So if he wants that thing to exist, why does it have to exist on the backs of people who lived there, especially when they lived there? You know, his people, Muslims, Christians all lived together without all this animosity and murder. Well, I guess maybe his group of people were plotting this to happen one day and then finally got up the nerve and got up the support and got up the arsenal to do it. So it was in their hearts the whole time that they were co mingling, but waiting for their day to acquire everything that these other people were sharing with them. That's a little different than you know, hey want I want them to have a place they can call their own. Okay, well, then do it in a place that's not like someone else is already, or that you haven't been sharing with other people they haven't been sharing with you, if you wanted to make sense and you don't want any turmoil or whatever else from that, it just seems like it's logical that, you know, you wouldn't find a place that's disputed or a place that many people can way claim to. You just want if you don't want to spark hatred, animosity, property rights, you know, or the or the insult of being betrayed because hey, I thought we were all cool together here and all of a sudden you want to take everything and take us down. If we don't give it, it's up with that, you know, fair question, and then they start their answer is terrorism, terrorism, terrorism, terrorism, terrorism, murder attacks, murder attacks. I'm not talking about Muslim terrorism. I talking about the people who like murdered their way into a state. So there's that. Let's watch this last one and then I think I have the boogi Yogi, yogi, and then we'll get into the other stuff when I get back. Oops, I didn't change my I don't get recited, so songs I not over the top of people's where. So maybe I'll just keep myself on this side so I don't screw that up again. Okay, bing bing boom, three minutes. I got it.
Speaker 8: Let's go about the fact that over twenty thousand Palestinian chilren.
Speaker 1: I know, guys, I know what you're gonna say when you see Danielle Daniello Weiss, which you know, Rob reminded us or I think it was Chris or Rob and the Telegram group that Weiss means white, which is hilarious. We were talking about the new uh you know, head demon at CBS. Her name is something Weiss, that was Rebecca or some of the weird name, but Weiss, which means and she's a she's a hater of European men and children, and so is uh. Well, they share or they all have the same last name as flat Earth Dave, who's not just as hell. I don't care if he's right or wrong. I don't like the way he talks to people over people and cuts them off. You ever have a friend who does this where you'll say something that's absolutely one percent in agreement to that what they say, and you're kind of like teeing it up to them to share, to show that, like you understand what they're talking about, and you're kind of like trying to say that in a way to make them feel confident in their whatever diatribe that they're going on by asking questions knowing full well the answer already, but you're kind of helping them, you know, encouraging their disc and they totally screw you because instead of saying yes, they can't have you contribute to their little monologue, So they say no, and then they go on to detail and describe the very same exact thing that you just said, but made it their own by ten telling you and people hearing the word no, which isn't the negative, not the positive. David Weiss does that all the freaking time. You'll come up with it, you'll say a good point, he'll say no, and then he'll say the same thing that you just said. But now he made it his own. That's David Weiss, and he's an OIV. Wait a wait, Vey Flat Earth oive. Or maybe he's one of those rare ones who's actually German. So wait a minute, hold on Weiss German. What are all these Germans doing in Hollywood? What all these Germans doing in media? What are all these Germans doing in government? We've had it all wrong. Yeah, it's just I'm joking.
Speaker 8: Of course, aildren have now been killed since October the seventh in Gaza.
Speaker 5: I think that the Palestinians, as you said, you see, I said, Palestinians, the Gazans.
Speaker 1: And only time she smiles usually as when she's eating a baby, so it's really hard for it doesn't look it doesn't look natural at her face. But you know the demonic stare when she tilts her chin down into her into her chest and gives you the death eye. That's it and shenrks. That's different than a smile. That's their little demon. She's fully she's fully transferred.
Speaker 5: All Arabs around.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm just a little old lady who will eat your children. You know, so is you know the hands on grittle story, right, should.
Speaker 4: Stop attacking Israel.
Speaker 8: But I just ask you how twenty thousand children being killed by the ideas, So, how do you feel about that?
Speaker 5: I think that I think that the parents should be very careful before they teach the children to hate Jus and to kill Jews.
Speaker 1: You murder, well, you're people whom you represent. Shoot them in the pregnant bellies, shoot them in the crotch, to make sure that they can't have children. You pot shot them and immobilize them all the time, not to mention the fact that you just wholesale murder them or rape and kill them, and all the other things. Whole families. Everybody's got a story of their parents, or their grandparents, or their brothers and sisters, young brothers and sisters being murdered by your people. Don't you think it would make sense that the parents, just by default survival skill, would teach their children to be a little cautious of you. Yeah, cause effect, cause effect.
Speaker 4: Question, It wasn't my question. Sorry to be persistent question.
Speaker 1: Peers, I don't think that I'm saying Piers Morgan is great, but simply by playing this. But you know again, they want you to hate them. That's part of the plan. And Peers is just now playing the different role. He's not any better. He's still working for the same folks. Right. They just said, you know, Peers, here's your new script, here's your new mission, here's another bag of money.
Speaker 4: Question was how do you feel? My question was how do you feel?
Speaker 8: How do you personally feel about over twenty thousand Palestinian children now being killed since October the seventh in Gaza?
Speaker 4: How do you feel about that?
Speaker 5: I think I think that Arabs, Gasms or Jordanians or Syrians or whatever should be very very careful with the way they educate the children.
Speaker 4: That wasn't my question.
Speaker 5: That wasn't many of them Where many of them answer my questions?
Speaker 1: See their face tilted down, chin thing and the ice they look at that's there, look at it, look at it. That's not a human. That is not a human. Whatever's looking through her eyes is not human. I'm not saying she's not human. I'm saying whatever's looking through her eyes as a whole, their presence and man she represents the West Bank settlers. This is the one who's doing sick discussing tours on a ferry boat. You heard about those, Hey, pick this piece of land. It's not yours. Pick this piece of land. Yeah, yeah, okay, it's like a real estate deal on the water. That's her. She won't even say what she is. Is you one who say how she feels about twenty million, two thousands? Probably is that many twenty thousand children? And I think that's a lost meant being murdered by their efforts. And she says, well, I think they better watch the fuck out, That's what she says. In response, No, but how do you feel about it? I think they should watch their asses. But how do you feel about it? I think they should watch their asses. That's what she's saying over and over again.
Speaker 4: My answer, you don't care. You have no thoughts about these children at all.
Speaker 5: You choose, You choose your questions, and I answer them.
Speaker 4: Because the way I believe is right.
Speaker 1: But just to be clear, you have yes, So I will answer whatever question I feel like answering, and you can ask whatever you want.
Speaker 8: Nothing to say about twenty thousand children being killed, nothing at all.
Speaker 4: I have a lot.
Speaker 5: I have a lot to say about everything that happened as a result of the massacre.
Speaker 1: She goes right back to the victimhood and a lie. They kill their own people, they intensify the situation, and then they blame someone. It's a total false flag. And I don't know if there is a Hamas even there on October seventh, and if there was, man, that's some iron dome you've got there of the seventh.
Speaker 8: I understand you care about Israeli children, just do I. But I'm able to care about both sides of children who've died. Why don't you care seemingly about the Palestinian children who've died. Why can't you express any sympathy or sorrow or empathy with the children who've died in Gaza?
Speaker 4: Are you able to do that?
Speaker 5: I warn all Arabs, from all sides, from all borders, warn them stop educating children.
Speaker 8: Just to be clear, I've now offered you three stop three times.
Speaker 4: I made myself very clear, You've made yourself very clear times. I'm going to give you one last time.
Speaker 1: You asked me six million times, Oh their math is beautiful. You've asked me six five times, six times, seven times. She says, You've asked me six crim million times.
Speaker 8: I'm going to give you, okay, I'm going to give you one last chance to offer some and or sympathy or sorrow about the deaths of twenty thousand children in Gaza.
Speaker 4: Are you capable of doing that?
Speaker 1: I warn you?
Speaker 2: Look at that?
Speaker 1: Look at it? Oh my god, I can that is that's that's You're asking for sympathy and empathy from this thing. Remember it's metiercho society, madieracho cult. She may very well be the new Elu. Probably know. See if her fingers are staying purple.
Speaker 5: I can tell you that had you cared, and I don't believe you that that you care a tiny bit about one killed person if you do not use the means that you have as a media person to stop educating children. Jo Okay, you gave me seven.
Speaker 4: You know what you could give it.
Speaker 1: Now. It's Pierce's fault for not using his media person for presence to get people to stop hating and killing Jews. It's the same fucking rhetoric all all over again. It doesn't matter who actually kills people, it's a matter of who they've blamed and told you they did it got to stop doing that, will they? Who's been doing that? You've been murdering wholesale for two years straight. What was even the retaliation? Where was the weapon that is allegedly used back at you? So if Ron over here, after you've bombed them sends a couple of things, you're away. Or if you sends a couple of things, you're away after you've bombed them, that's the Ghazan's fault. Is that right? Is that what I say?
Speaker 8: And all you want is all the Palestinians gone. You can barely even bring yourself to say their name. All you want is to take over the West Bank and Gaza. You don't care how many die in the process. You want them all gone.
Speaker 4: You don't care. That's the bottom line. Yeah, as you said, the audience will judge, Yeah they will.
Speaker 1: Wow Wow wow wow. Oh look another Roger Water says some interesting things to say from time to time. That seems sociopaths. That seems sociopathic. I think we've seen this one before. But you know, oh what a great, what a great lineup you have here freaking smoothly? Is he crying? Is chink? Because he's also turned into a supposed as a good guy too. Watch all this has been happening, guys, Doom Goblin, gret Thumberger, Laracy mocked that she jumps off up and down upon her blah blah blah. Right now, everybody loves her, all right, It's funny how things work. Remember, she's like autistic or you know, Aspergers. She wasn't supposed to be a spokesperson. Than anything, she's a tool. She's kind of be in use a little bit, you know, a little bit of sympathy and human compassion for this person, a little bit, a little bit. You'd blame her parents for her actions. Okay, so I don't know if I Oh, that's an hour long. Now, I'll just open this one a new tab for later. Okay, So what we have left to look at, I'll just that was the one that we were just about to do. That's just the thing, all right. So we're gonna do a little riffbe here, and they gotta pause this one too, get it to her. Okay, maybe it's this isn't one of his standard videos. That's why. Okay, it doesn't have an introduction. All right, Well, well we're all cued up for later on. I'll come back and some more thank you for somebody, somebody's supported the show I saw, thank you. Uh, there lives a lot of Germans. Okay, you guys are talking to each other. I'm not gonna I try not to. Like that's like your personal conversation. I mean, it's sound like for me to talk about. Yeah, I know burned before reading, right, exactly, It's always been done by them, exactly exactly. I know, I know, we know, we know it's all been bullshit from the start. We get it. Yes, that's right. They always need a host to each off. Anna, they need to live, and that's why they leap from one back to the other like a flea. Right. I don't think ticks jump. That's why I use the word flee. As soon as they sucked something weaker, weak or weak or weaker that they start making deals with an invading armony or somebody with aspirations to you know, expand their empire. And then they make them a bunch of promises encouragement and try to fund and build up their confidence to go invade. And don't worry, we'll even open the gates for you. We're in charge of those for some reason. Yeah, Michael, says.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Michael again, says Matthew twenty three thirteen. Whoe to you, teachers of the law and pharisees, you hypocritics. You shut the door of the Kingdom of Heaven and people in people's faces. I think you yourselves do not enter, norbly you let those enter who are trying to. It's a good point and that us and there's a lot of symbolism there too, when it comes to person, when it comes to a path and who can't teach you and who can't it isn't allowed to teach you, and also internally to the tether and cutting off that tether in other people through having them go through rights, rituals and initiations, or conducting horrific things and actions or succumbing to the corruption that would snip that tether. Because if you know that what you're doing is going to benefit you, but it might harm innocent lives, including children, especially children, and you do it anyway, and you just try to wipe it away from your mind. Guess what, Like I'm saying, that little, that little plug that's in your the imaginary metaphoric plug that God has like his little his little tether to you where you're sending messages to you down the conductor plugs pulled, man, see it? Are you willing to be plundered? Yes or no? Are you stupid enough to remain quiet during the process? Yes or no? Right? Yes? Uh? Jesus side German native. When the largest migrant groups stop, they hate in German names. Yeah, who are you talking to without directed at me or just saying it in general? Because I was making a joke about the whites thing like, because they don't have their own identity, they have a lot of Russian and German names, That's all I was getting at with that. I'm German, Irish and Italian. So uh, Pierce Morgan is a piece of garbage. I agree, Michael. He pushed that vaccine native so hard. Yeah, right, and then he just flips around and all of a sudden he's a good guy. Fuck that guy. Yeah, that's the remo bag of money or bolt to the head sometimes both. That's my Politicians talk like very rich hostages. Yes, this is true too, But how do they get into the position of power to where they are the freaking security attachment to everybody in politics or related to politics? Why are they the security attachment to every CEO to keep them in life. Why are they the security attachment for every in every country nuclear power plants. They don't need to send a bomb. They can just sabotage and melt one, not melt down a plant and cause severe death everywhere, explosions or just seeping radiation. And you saw that in Diachi, right, all right, I gotta go. I'll be back five minutes, over, six minutes over already, see it. I just realized, oops, I keep doing the wrong one. We will return soon. Have good day until they see again.
Speaker 2: Shu