Speaker 1: Oh I am, I am. I am halfway back to Raleigh. I only made it halfway from up in Ashville.
Speaker 2: This was planned.
Speaker 1: It's not like, uh, you know, something broke on the y old station vehicle.
Speaker 2: I'm just uh, I.
Speaker 1: Mean Greensboro or Greensboro Studios for a few days, and they have a slightly different setup here roster. The mic still sounds like it normally sounds, though too much. All right, all right, Jackedy Chackey, how's that doing for you? Is that a little better? Why is the game so hot on this? I am now at one fourth of the studio. What are they doing here?
Speaker 2: All right? Hold on, hold on, hold on?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Yeah and start all right, so we're I'm at zero. That's just the story of my life.
Speaker 2: No, I know, I know, I know, I know. All right, that's just one of those, one of those.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think of the last time I came to the I guess it's it's been I think I was February January. I can't remember, so I don't know they did something in here. Don't worry. The left handed mice that also have reverse buttons are still here. I know Ross you were concerned about that you're like, geez, I hope he has the worst setup mice for the computers on the planet even if they change. But don't worry, they didn't change anything. They're still here. So hate those with literally all of all of my energy. Okay, so those are still going on, all right? Coming up on the show, we did a thing.
Speaker 2: I guess we did a thing. Ah, geez, I just.
Speaker 1: Hold on, Are you really not gonna let me get into my button bar?
Speaker 2: I swear we are.
Speaker 1: We are a communications company with a technical department, and it's just like, you don't need in your button bar?
Speaker 2: Why are you being greedy?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna lose my crap this morning, and I have such a fun story to tell you. All right, let me try.
Speaker 2: This real quick, dude, do do do do? Is that gonna work? Nope?
Speaker 1: All right, So I get to uh so, technically our offices are in high Point, right, I've mentioned this on the show, So we're I mean, we're we're like right downtown high Point. If you know where the food hall is and the baseball park, we're in that building.
Speaker 2: It's not a secret. We have signage anyway.
Speaker 1: So uh, I get down here and I always stay whenever I come to Greensboro, to the Greensboro Studios. I always stay at the same hotel, which I'm not gonna tell you lunatics which one it is. That being said, it's in high Point. And I go to the hotel this morning, last night or this afternoon. Actually i'll talk about what I did yesterday because it's part of kind of the ashvill thing, but that'll be coming up. So I get to the hotel, I don't know five ish ish, go to.
Speaker 2: The lobby and.
Speaker 1: Immediately it looks different, not because the hotel renovated. The entire lobby is filled with beautiful women. You ever do you ever have something go wrong in your life and then in your mind you're like, ah, kind of think, you know what, I was kind of a jerk at this thing, and that's just karma catching up with me. Are you just so this is the opposite of that. So I walk into this lobby and it's just beautiful, I mean beautiful women. And you'll know I'm not being a purv. I just want you to understand. You'll understand when this story's over. So I'm like, what is going on? And I don't mean like, I mean like classy, right, and everyone's just you know, they're checking in, or they're sitting in the restaurant there, or they're you know, they're with their families just standing around talking, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, what is what did I do right? What is going on here? Now?
Speaker 1: They're also like, you know, early twenties, mid twenties, so and you know, so I'm just an old man at this point, at mid forties, I might as well be their father.
Speaker 2: But I can still.
Speaker 1: Appreciate the fact that this lobby is the hottest lobby.
Speaker 2: I've ever been in.
Speaker 1: And so I'm checking in and I always stay at the same hotels, so like all the people work there know me. And the lady goes, hey, Casey, boy, did you picked the right week? And I'm like, what is going on? What is happening? And she's like, over at the theater referring to High Point Theater. Is the Miss North Carolina pageant? I guess they have the Miss teen North Carolina. They have like three different pageants, but like the so the Miss North Carolina pageant is it started yesterday and I guess runs through the rest of the week or something, and like half the contestants are staying in my hotel. So that explained what was going on in the lobby. But here's where it gets funny. So I'm like, but I'm tired. I've been driving all day. I didn't get a lot of sleep because I had a client thing on Saturday night the night before. So I just go up to my room and I put show prep together, which is kind of normal. I send it off to Ross. I send it a little early, and I'm like, all right, well, I gotta go get something to eat. So I, you know, go downstairs, jump in the station vehicle, run over to one of the restaurants of the fast food place over here, just grab a burger.
Speaker 2: Come back.
Speaker 1: And you have to understand, is nobody really sits in the lobby. They might go to the restaurant there and eat, but the other half of the lobby is like a TV with some loungers, you know, pretty standard hotel stuff, But nobody really gathers down there except where they're all kind of checking in and eating. The entire other half of the lobby, where nobody normally sits.
Speaker 2: Is full of dudes all watching.
Speaker 1: The NBA Finals. Yes say which, By the way, Oklahoma City won. Spoiler alert, Want one but I mean when I say full, I mean there's like thirty dudes. There's not even seating for all of them, and they're watching the game on a TV where you can't even.
Speaker 2: Really hear it.
Speaker 1: Nobody watches, really watches sports in the lobby of this hotel. It's just it's not saying. There's a reason it's not set up. They don't want you crowding over on that side, and yet it's full because the other half of the hotel is a.
Speaker 2: Football tournament that was going on.
Speaker 1: Because I talked, I talked to a couple of the dads on the on the elevator, I'm like, what is going on here? You guys you know, looked like pageant parents like, oh, no, we got our kid plays in the traveling Football or whatever it was.
Speaker 2: I didn't. They didn't really explain it.
Speaker 1: So so you have an endless stream of pageant contestants coming in and all the dads from the football tournament are sitting down there, probably sucking in their gut or doing whatever you do. And it was just it was so sitcoming down in the down in the lobby. I was just laughing. I just went up and went to bed. I wish I was more exciting than that. What you know why, I didn't want to bet us. You ever been there where you don't want to embarrass all the other dudes because you're just a chick magnet? You ever? Ever, I didn't want to do that to them. I thought that that would be rude. So uh anyway, Yeah, So that was that was my yesterday. Well that was the very back half of the yesterday. The other half of my yesterday was like, we just bombed around what's that? What's that gonna look like? And we're going to explore that as the show unfolds. We got lots of sound to do it. We got a few other stories as well. But that's the biggie and we'll get to it coming up here on the CaCO Day radio program.
Speaker 2: Ross and I were just talking.
Speaker 1: So this is a comfortable level for you, Ross, and I don't have to scream, right Ross, tell me I'm yelling. It's just it's the Mike's and Greensboro. It's it's like a weird subconscious thing because you you want to push it to a certain level going on in your headphones there, and it's not just turn up the headphone volume. There's it's a specific thing. So we like this level right here, and I don't have to scream.
Speaker 2: Right Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think the issue is when you're there, like the it's a headphone feed sounds weird, so you end up doing that old man thing where you're yelling but you don't realize you're yelling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's one hundred percent. Yeah, could you just try to push it to what you want to hear in your headphones? And uh, there's weird. Can pray it's a whole thing here? So all right, well we'll get through this. I'm well, I got three shows over here, so I'm coming back Wednesday. I'm not here all week just because I was in Asheville all week. I'm like, now I got to get back to Raleigh and we got a got a client thing. So all right, Uh so I don't know if you guys know this. We decide, hey, you know what, why don't we go over to Iran and blow to smitherings three locations and one of them like to smitherings, and then we blew the smitherings to more smitherings and then more smith and then that time's that by six okay, And we did sell through the use of the largest ordnance, non nuclear ordinance ever created by man, because that's you know, it's what we do here, USA number one, suck it and so. But it's not a moab anymore. It was just a few short years ago we all learned about moabs. But now it's not a moab anymore. It's something different. In fact, let's get into it. Shall we hear his general or retired general, but Joint Chief of Staff chair mister dan Kin or what do they call him, Raisin Caine, Dan Raisin Caine, which by the way, he should get an endorsement fee for that, just because Raisin Caine's the restaurant. But also he likes destroying stuff and he's pretty good at it.
Speaker 2: So tell me what happened, sir.
Speaker 5: Last night, on the President's orders, US Central Command, under the command of General Eric Corilla, executed Operation Midnight Hammer, deliberate and precise strike against three Iranian nuclear facilities. This was a complex and high risk mission carried out with exceptional skill and disciplined by our Joint Force. I want to thank every service member, planner, operator that made this mission possible. Their actions reflect the highest standards of the United States armed forces.
Speaker 2: This operation was.
Speaker 5: Designed to severely degrade RAN's nuclear weapons infrastructure. It was planned and executed across multiple domains and theaters with coordination that reflects our ability to project power globally with speed and precision. At the time and place of our nation's choosing, this was a highly classified mission, with very few people in Washington knowing the timing or nature of this plan.
Speaker 2: By the way, that's what I wanted in general.
Speaker 1: Do you hear how he's not opining there's not politics there. I don't know if you remember listening to the guy who would just not even show up for work for weeks at a time, but basically his predecessor under the Biden administration, who come out and talk about feelings and genders and like, no, no, if you're running stuff, I don't care of your general retired general chiefs of staff, whatever. Just tell me if you blue, did you blow something up? All right, great, tell me what you can about it. And to his point about nobody knowing about it. That is why that is the main reason that Democrats are absolutely in a tizzy, and that is why you've probably seen one hundred times over the argument he has to give forty eight hours notice to Congress, not all of you, not at all. And and the fact that it wasn't leaked proves the point of why they didn't do it. Nobody knew. They even rope Adobe to him with some B two's out of Guam. Man like, hey, we're gonna put these things. Oh, we're just moving some stuff over here to Guam.
Speaker 2: Nothing to see. And Iran's like, all right, we're keeping a night. Oh my gosh, all our stuff exploded.
Speaker 1: That's funny in the grand scheme of things, if you think about it. But the fact that none of it leaked is because when you tell Congress, let alone, when you tell Trump's enemies, they would have leaked it, and I and and and frankly, that would be almost treasonous in nature, and they still would have done it. And I'm glad that Trump. This is the this is the thing that always bothered me about his first administration. He would have a meeting in the Oval Office. There'd be five people five one time there was three, and then CNN would have a transcript of what was just talked about. And I could never understand and why they weren't not actually shooting people.
Speaker 2: But when I say shooting.
Speaker 1: People, I mean firing people, Like how hard would it be to determine how that keeps happening? And then it kept happening, and now the administration's clearly like, we're not nothing, We're not doing this again. And I'm glad they fixed it because they're having ross.
Speaker 2: There hasn't been a lot of leaks this.
Speaker 1: You remember the first administration right where they just immediately have the audio over at CNN, Washington Post.
Speaker 2: Really, you know, it's been a very tight ship.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's been incredibly tight. You know, with Biden it wouldn't leak, and Biden wasn't even the one required because he didn't know what the hell was being said. But Democrats were willing to leak it.
Speaker 4: Remember that was one of their concerns when he was picking his cabinet. They're like, he's just picking these people that seem like they're going to be very loyal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that sounds like a good thing, right that you if you want to have people that are all on the same page.
Speaker 2: I mean, they.
Speaker 1: They've solved whatever that was. So anyway, mister raising canes out there. Oh I got one more cut and I just looked at the clock. So we'll play that and we come back. Sorry, I had to reprogram the mice. I'm I'm on war footing right now every time I'm in this damn studio, man, because it's just not natural. I'm not going to get into all of it again. But we have a left handed program director in Greensboro who also reverses the buttons on the mice, and he says, that's what left handers do. And Ross's left hand and he says, that's not what left handers do. So now I literally go into the settings and change them. I'm doing him a favor, really, I mean, if you think about it, so that he could be a normal person.
Speaker 2: Any who.
Speaker 1: All right, So we were playing some audio here from Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, and this is what I want. Just give me a clinical what happened. Give me a clinical what happened. Maybe expand and a little on what happened, because a lot of people are stupid and they don't have critical thinking skills like people are.
Speaker 2: Like, Ah, then we use our old bomber been around.
Speaker 1: Do you do you think that do you think that that bomber is what was building? It's like the plane you got on on the discount airline that's been sold through three different or do you think maybe just maybe it's a little more updated than when it first you know, when you first found out about it. I think I think maybe again, this is where critical thinking comes in. Uh maybe, just possibly we've made a few updates over the years because uh we basically we put a bunch of kids. Actually I don't want to be insulting because they're not kids. They're they're clearly grown ass adults. Yeah, they get the extra word there, but you know, and we we I don't know if we we shot them up on do Do fuel or you know, the gamer stuff or whatever. They have a mini fridge. It's like a dorm room in this thing. I was reading this article in the New York Post. They got to a microwave, some cots and a mini fridge.
Speaker 2: It's a dorm room.
Speaker 1: And we're like, hey, you're in Missouri, and nobody wants to be in Missouri. How about you fly over to Iran. But you know, you can't let you can't do anything that lets them know that you're there. Bomb the hell out of these three spots, including one where you hit with you hit it six times and then fly back. How long is a day and a half. It'll take you a day and a half. Oh, we're gonna hold a press conference to the moment.
Speaker 2: You clear airspace and it you know, sir, Yes.
Speaker 1: Sir, and then Bob, they nailed it, and then you know all the support that goes along with that, and nobody knew.
Speaker 2: Nobody knew.
Speaker 1: For all of you who are out there right now, you're like, what's a ran gunna?
Speaker 2: Dude? Now now here we go, it's World War three.
Speaker 1: I'm beginning to question the ability of Iran to really do anything.
Speaker 2: Now, don't get me wrong. That doesn't mean they're not going to do something.
Speaker 1: But of a full on nature, Like I don't think Iran can can wage big time war man.
Speaker 2: No, I mean they can't control their own air space, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like, they don't have the technology, and I don't know that they're going to have the motivation. I don't know that a lot of people in the Revolutionary Guard if it really came down to all right, now you gotta face and it wouldn't just be the US. I know that it really kind of only been the US alongside Israel. But if they really wanted to get in this, you would see other countries step forward. And I don't think that a lot of the guard people want that. I don't think they want it at all. Ross do you think they could do that?
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 4: The only thing that really concerns me, and it's not really a concern is but like I said, I'm Iran doesn't seem like a threat really at all much because they can't control their own air space and they're just getting their ass is whooped. They have no idea when we fly in, fly out, Israel flies in, it will does whatever they want, and they keep sending out these messages like today's the day we're gonna do something that you're never going to everybody's gonna remember for centuries, and it's like nothing, nothing happens.
Speaker 1: The only drunk guy at the bar, Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: The only thing that concerns me is if like Russia were to really start helping or then like they they form an alliance with like China and Russia and then it's a Ryan because then you have like a new axis of evil and then I you know, that's like a World War three type thing. But I think they're there, you know, Israel and Russia are actually friendly, right, Yeah, I heard Putin talking about this. There's a big percentage of people that live in Israel that came from Russia. Like they speak Russian, like the former Soviet Union.
Speaker 2: Wait do you know why though? Do you know why?
Speaker 7: That is?
Speaker 1: Because Russia didn't like the Jewsy right? Yeah, yeah, that was the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Stalid was not a fan. But anyway, we're gonna move down here.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so post war, you know, post World War One, the breakup of the Ottoman Empire, they don't like the you know, they got their own issues. They don't like the Ukrainians, and don't like the Gypsies, and like the Jews.
Speaker 4: Whatever, the whole thing where it's like, well, we weren't afraid of them getting a nuke, but now we're afraid of them retaliating. They don't have nukes anymore, they don't have a program. We completely wiped it out. That is if you believe what we're saying, Because then you have like people, you know, obviously the propaganda machine over there and I ran where they're like, we're standing in front of where the US bomb did you see that video there? We're standing idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they also said they moved everything months ago. Right, Sure you did, Sure you did, absolutely months ago.
Speaker 4: Really they did say they were they were gonna rebuild and it wouldn't be an issue. But then the New York Times is like they estimate that their nuclear program was taken back thirty five years. So yeah, you can start rebuilding and we'll see you in thirty five years, and then when you make any progress, we're gonna bomb you again and you'll have no idea where coming.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Just really just like every five years. You can even tell them what day you're doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, so you can.
Speaker 4: You can Larry Bird call your shot in front of their face and they're not going to do anything to you.
Speaker 2: They can't.
Speaker 1: We should create a new federal holiday, so we get another day off ross you with me, another day off, not a prey day off. I ran bombing day. Right, It'll literally be a thing on the calendar. We'll have mattress sales. Right, it's like, come down and get you I ran bomby day, mattress discount over at mattress whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the thing that like nothing, you can do nothing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sure you saw this too, purely. Oh and now I'm worried about the blowback from Iran. It's like we are the blowback bitch with this is blowback from everything they've done since nineteen seventy nine.
Speaker 2: That's well, I mean, they only killed.
Speaker 1: A few thousand Americans directly and then state sponsors of terror. And here's the other thing. I here's what I don't understand about all of you boo Jews people. Right, by the way, you can have all sorts of thoughts. I absolutely agree by the way that net and Yaho sees himself is a bit of an emperor. I don't disagree with you. That being said, you don't have to make it sound like Iran's the good guy, which is so weird.
Speaker 4: Right, it's so weird. It is super weird because they are a nation of terrorists, blankheads. That's what they are.
Speaker 2: Not the best, but I'll give credit they have.
Speaker 1: Look, there's a reason that they're one of the largest. They have the largest diaspora. Uh, you know, basically people who don't want to live there anymore. Yes, Uh, there's a reason. Because you don't hear a lot about Iranian terrorists, right, no suicide binds.
Speaker 2: They enjoy funding it. But like they're they're they enjoy funding it. They only take part.
Speaker 1: But that being said a lot, there's a there's millions of Iranians that don't live there that absolutely hate Comeni and all the.
Speaker 4: Rest of it there. Yeah, and they've been speaking out to in social media. But overall, Yeah, their government is a government of It's a theocratic death cult, is what it is. Yeah, who's been wanting. They want all Christians and Jews dead, period, That's what they want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: That is the other part of this, like, well, if we just leave them alone and be fine, do you not understand how that works?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Do you do you not understand.
Speaker 1: Why uh uh uh be rejecting that religion is a death penalty in that country and not just that country. I had my own criticism with uh uh you know apostasy being uh where they're opening a Disneyland, right, it's kind of baked in and I but I ran practices it. You want to see gay dudes hanging from cranes, all you have to do is literally look at footage and Iran of the rally they had the other day, and there's like it's crane city back there, and it and it and it's it's homosexuals, it's but it's also people who murmured something negative about the current regime.
Speaker 2: Man. And then Ross is right, death cult is a is a proper term, man.
Speaker 4: And then then like going back to that blow blowback point, right, they're like, oh, well, now you got to worry about sleeper cells because we did this. Okay, So hold on a second, Right, If now you're worried about the sleeper cells, that means they had already put sleeper cells here. And the reason they had done that is because they've been at war with us for a while, even though we don't want to acknowledge it, and so that was always a threat. And also if they did that, so you're saying, also, there's a problem at the southern border and people getting through to bring the sleeper cells in. So which one is it? Because if they're here already, if there are sleeper cells, then I mean they were sort of already at war with us.
Speaker 1: Well, but but no, it depends what the sleeper cells were here to do. Now, maybe they were here to open Iranian restaurants, right right, I'm trying to be one of these a holes on Twitter. Maybe they were just here to open restaurants, and.
Speaker 2: Now they're going to be here for Burder back right said boots in there. And do I want extended war?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: I don't, No, not at all. What would have been ideal.
Speaker 4: What would have been ideal was for us to go in destroy any capability of them having nukes and then walk away that they can realize how screwed they are and then they can determine where they're gonna go. But the fact is they've already been going a certain direction towards us for a long time. If anything, this is going to take out their ability to use a nuke on like I said, Jews and Christians everywhere, so pretty much it's what I will take out their nukes. And they said, okay, and yeah, and here's where.
Speaker 1: Here's where it's going to be extremely unhelpful. So every single Democrats come out, damn near and they're like, oh, that's fine, he can't violate it. We're gonna have to impeach him again. Have fun with that. And also Joe Biden or somebody acting as his proxy.
Speaker 2: He bombed four different countries. I just want to play.
Speaker 1: He bombed four different countries, and two of them the people he bombed were essentially proxies for the Iranians, Uh you know the who these and in Syria, so Yemen, Syria, right well, Iraq.
Speaker 2: Afgas. I know he bound five different countries. My point is, are we really gonna do this?
Speaker 1: Can we just can we just take a W even if it's just part of a larger thing. Can we just be like, hey, good job members of our military. They just went and did something that literally, technologically and frankly from probably from a training perspective, no other militaries able to carry out on the planet, including China.
Speaker 4: It was so impressive. And I'm sure you saw this and it's not original thought, but it is. Literally it's a Maverick. It's top gun Maverick. Yeah, pulled it off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just top gun to you. And you didn't even have to steal his old plane. Spoiler alert have you seen have you seen the new Maverick?
Speaker 4: Finally, I saw it up to the point where he's showing them that it can be done, where like they're like, oh, this can't be done. Yeah yeah, oh yeah, well there's a plane jacket later that's kind of interesting.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, so you know, take the W.
Speaker 1: You know this is honestly, like, I feel like this is really good advice. Somebody asked me from the tourism thing because she was trying to think she was trying to be like introspective or whatever, and she's like, what is your what is your philosophy for radio.
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Nobody had ever asked me that, And I thought, you know, really, my philosophy is you can be right without being an a hole unless you're being an a hole, and then I'm going to be a bigger a hole.
Speaker 2: And I don't think she found that very amusing.
Speaker 1: But also like, here's here's my philosophy for life. Take the W sometimes take the W man. The amount of people that can't just take the W because they got to sit here and and they gotta just pistol whip whoever their opponent is. In the world of politics, it's it's honestly one of the most frustrating things. Do you remember when stuff used to unify us a little bit? You didn't have to be all in the last Well, the last time I saw a thing that kind of sort of crossed aisles unified us was Post nine to eleven, right with Bush out there with the with the bullhorn at ground zero and just for a minute, we're like, oh, hell, no, oh, you're all gonna pay. And I understand what it turned into, but mentally we were kind of unified. The political parties in this country, all of the both of them, both of the big ones have They work every day to destroy that ability. You know, That's why they're scoundrels. That's why I don't want anything to do with and I don't get invited to speak over at their crap. And I'm so I'm so upset at the GOP right now, with these judges and them doing nothing, and the Democrats.
Speaker 2: Destroying the rule of law.
Speaker 1: For the purpose of handcuffing their political opponent. Honestly, I just I hope they all get in a bunker somewhere and then they can't find the key to let them out.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sorry, what we're gonna say. I'm very happy this morning. That's no.
Speaker 4: It reminds me of when Osama bin Laden was killed, right, which is a really good thing.
Speaker 1: You know, what did we do? What did we do on the show? Well, I was we had a party, remember we had a thank god he's dead.
Speaker 2: Party? Was I here?
Speaker 1: You might not have been here, but we that day we found out, you know, because he did the speech at night.
Speaker 2: The next morning, I'm like, we're having a party. And then we had a we had a restaurant and be like, we'll host your party. We had that.
Speaker 1: We filled that restaurant with everybody. Well, yeah, screw that guy.
Speaker 4: Right, and that that's the appropriate response, right, because he's dead and that's awesome, and he should be dead because he's a terrorist blank head.
Speaker 2: Right, that's yeah.
Speaker 4: But you did have people on the right that were like, because I saw it, where they're like, well, this this is bad because it means Barack Obama's gonna get re elected, right.
Speaker 2: Right, right, that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: Makes the Democratic Party look good. So I'm against it. So wait now you're against Osama bin Laden being greased? Are you insane? And it's the same thing here like I RAN's like I said, they were about ten.
Speaker 2: Percent of our listeners don't think it happens. It's fair.
Speaker 4: Fair, I don't know it's theirs, but yeah, their nuclear program was taken out and they should not have a nuclear bomb because they want as we said, they're at theocratic death cult that hates all Jews. And Christians that that's their motivation for life. But what do you I get up every morning and I'm like, no, I want to murder all these people.
Speaker 2: That's what it is. So that's a good thing. Hold on, that is kind of how I get up every morning. Fair. I don't want to actually murder them, but yeah, but locked in the vault.
Speaker 4: But there are people now, there are people on the left that are like, this is bad because Trump did it, because it makes the Republicans look good, because that is something that should have happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they're gonna probably impe They're going to try to impeach. If somebody was going to file articles, they're not going to go anywhere, But that's gonna happen. No, going back to what Ross is saying, think of the worst child, you know, not yours, of course, yours are all angels, but that neighbor kid or your you know, your son's friend, or what I think of What was the movie with John Ritter. It was a great Problem Child, Right, do you remember that movie Problem Child?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: A kid was like a like a real life Chucky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, christ it was so funny. I seem to remember, Ah, I lo'll be some John Ritter anyway, think of that kid and and for whatever reason him getting a chainsaw.
Speaker 2: Or something like.
Speaker 1: That's what you're dealing with here, right, because there is almost a kid like aspect of the technology that they have, and yet Iran was working on getting something real, real, and it's and don't let him tell you that only Trump thinks that. Everybody thinks that, because the argument for years was not that Iran doesn't want a nuke, it's that they don't have the technology to quickly acquire one. And for whatever reason, after Trump did what he did. Now I'm sitting here and I'm watching these lunatics go.
Speaker 2: Oh no, they were They had no, they didn't want a nuke. It was all for energy. One.
Speaker 1: That's not what you and rich for energy production, not in any country, not here, not anywhere.
Speaker 2: So don't give me that.
Speaker 1: But secondly, you went from they want it, but they're too stupid to make it to they never wanted it. That That's Ross's point, and he's absolutely correct, and that's why you need people like you know, General Kine. Then I just realized I talked too long again, So I promise we'll.
Speaker 2: Play that audio.
Speaker 1: We have thoughts, We are. I've been stewing. I've been stewing all weekend. Man, I had the whole had like eight hours of driving around yesterday checking stuff out, which I'll give you a little report because I gotta tell you there's a lot more open than I thought would be open, which was my point of going up there, and then yesterday doing a little explore.
Speaker 2: And then there is.
Speaker 1: Some crazy crazy signs from that storm still, so we'll get into it. Hang on what to call the new the new Holiday Bomb? I ran Holiday bomb, teeth works, whatever you want, Oh wait, I will. You gotta be somewhat sensitive though, because we have some people who are outraged.
Speaker 2: Ah, so what happened? Sorry, there's way too many.
Speaker 4: Ah.
Speaker 1: I just want to work in the in the setup and studio setting that I'm accustomed to. Cannot wait to get back to Raleigh. Man, everything here is not built for me crazy left handers. Anyway, we do have some people who and I honestly, I thought this was going to be on Friday. This is how pollyannish of me. On Friday. I thought this was going to be one of my big stories. And then I just realized I only kind of remembered it. Kroger made some people very mad on the Juneteenth Holiday, and I'll explain what happened, and we'll do that here in a little bit. But I got to play this audio. I keep promising to play, and then Ross and I get off on tangents. So so this is the second half of the Joint Chief Staff General Retired General Cain talking about the mission and the success that it was and the specific surrounding it, and again the fact that none of it leaked because they didn't tell a single Democrat about it. That's why they're going to be all butt hurt today. They did not trust them enough to tell them why because every time they do, it leaks.
Speaker 2: Same and and you see this, You.
Speaker 1: See this due with if you get a Democrat in there, Republicans leaked this crap because really Congress is a bunch of children.
Speaker 2: It really is.
Speaker 1: Maybe not individual, but as soon as they all get together and they start raw ron for the team.
Speaker 2: I just want you to remember, for.
Speaker 1: Those of you who are would consider yourself Republican or Conservative or any of the rest. We had a judge over the weekend decide that Abrago Garcia, the MS thirteen dude from that we're bringing back from El Salvador should be let out. The judges have run am uck and the GOP has not articulated a single plan to deal with it other than well, we'll go through the normal channels here in the courts. The entire process is to convince you to go through the quote unquote normal channels and not utilize the other things available to you, and you're just going.
Speaker 2: Along with it. So through all y'all.
Speaker 1: You know what, Ross, I don't think I'm gonna have the Congressman on Wednesday, do because he would be on Wednesday, right, Yeah, that would be the rotation. He can come I'm gonna reach out to a seat, he can come on. If he can articulate how the GOP is going to deal with this, that's all I want to talk to him about.
Speaker 2: I'm just done. I'm just done.
Speaker 1: The judges, oh, Bregogars, Oh yeah, we got to release them. There's no flight risk there.
Speaker 2: His job. His job is moving people. That's what's so great.
Speaker 1: It's not just the part where the multiple judges have determined that it's more likely than not that he's part of this criminal enterprise. His job is to move people and not get caught. Now, he screwed up that one time. We got the video, but that's his job. Could you think of could you think more of a flight risk? The only flight risk more than that is the right brothers, right, I could, because nobody can try to like, ah, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: Chase me with your other plane? No you're not. There is no other plane.
Speaker 1: That's the only bigger flight risk than this guy whose job it is to secretly move people.
Speaker 2: You think he's you think he can't.
Speaker 1: Disappear, So no gop and do they get nothing until they explain it? And I don't expect the congressman to be the only one, but he sure is. Hell better make it a priority and he can explain what they're doing. I'll communicate that. Now we have another congressman that keeps trying to get on the air or am I yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, he can too. I think it's Richard Hudson, and I like Richard when we've had him on. But he can explain it too. And no bandwidth for this anyway. Tell me more, general, tell me how badass our military is?
Speaker 5: Shall we currently unaware of any shots fired at the US strike package on the way in at approximately six forty I knew nothing Eastern Standard time two ten am a ran time, the lead B two dropped two GBU fifty seven massive ordnance penetrate weapons on the first of several aim points at four doh. As the President stated last night, the remaining bombers then hit their targets as well, with a total of fourteen mops dropped against two nuclear target areas. All three Iranian nuclear infrastructure targets were struck between six forty pm and seven h five pm Eastern time. Again, that's about two ten in the morning local time in Iran, with the Tomahawk missiles being the last to strike at Esfahan. To ensure we retain the element of surprise throughout the operation. Following weapons release, the midnight hammer Strike package exited Iranian airspace and the package began its return home. We are unaware of any shots fired at the package on the way out.
Speaker 1: Again, that's all, that's all I want from my military guys. It's just pure clinical. They didn't fire a shot at us. We lobbed some Tomahawks at the end on the softest target just so they keep attention there, and then we blew the other ones to smithering.
Speaker 2: We said, the good.
Speaker 4: Stuff, the Tomahawks via submarine, right, yes, yeah, yeah, yeah. But the more I see of stuff like this and how smooth this operation when they had no idea we were even like above them or there and it just kind of happened, Like, the more I'm convinced, like all this UAP stuff we've seen is just our stuff, generations ahead of what we currently know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and frankly that's kind of the way that it should be. Right for the same reason they didn't tell any of the Democrat members of Congress about mid Midnight Hammer.
Speaker 2: By the way, do you like the name Midnight Hammer? I'm okay with that. I want the job who gets to name these things?
Speaker 4: Man, let me see, I'm gonna come up with a weird, sexy, covert name Midnight Hammer.
Speaker 1: But no, no, no, but here's my but here's my question. Do you think that in the under the Biden administra had somebody naming.
Speaker 2: It stupid crap dumb. Yeah, they're like pelvic cop uh and.
Speaker 1: Then you know insert what it is? Too spirit, the too spirit takedown? Right the guy of poor military. Oh did I'm sorry, I will said, guys, Ross, did you hear me almost say guys in reference in our military.
Speaker 2: It's too late for me to dump that some of my apologies.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Oh I'm just the worst. Oh how do I know? Because the New York Post told me I'm the worst? Absolute lunatics?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 2: Did you see what they're butt hurt over? This is boy?
Speaker 1: If you want the Insufferable a Whole award, you want to win it every year the congratulations because I think that's going to be the case. Why do you think some Republican will tell you something other than political be Well, then then then they don't get in more airtime.
Speaker 2: Wait, so what you don't want me to question them, sir? Because you think they won't lie or they'll lie. How does it make that make sense? Dude? I'm gonna look on Monday.
Speaker 1: I just assume everyone's in a bad mood anyway, So I'm just gonna ignore that crap.
Speaker 2: Okay, But like, what what is it you want me to do? Not ask?
Speaker 1: Because you don't want to get lied to. Maybe I'm misinterpreted in your email, because that's why it's coming across. God, I can't believe you'renna make them lie to you.
Speaker 2: I'm not making anybody do anything.
Speaker 1: I get angry, I throw tantrums, and then I don't give them airtime. You know why, because it's currency and I have it, then they need it so they can come correct and they and they can talk about it. And and frankly, maybe if enough radio hosts and others didn't give them free airtime, then they might actually do something. But you got judges telling that they have to release Abrego Garcia.
Speaker 2: Sounds like Trump.
Speaker 1: Administration is not going to do it, by the way, so who the hell knows where that's going to go, as they shouldn't not a flight risk. The guy who secretly moves people around the country. Come on, absolute lunatics, all right? Eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. So I mentioned, let me just kind of deviate here for a moment. So I mentioned there.
Speaker 2: Was a little.
Speaker 1: Issue, a little issue with Kroger over the Juneteenth holiday, and apparently it has to do with cakes.
Speaker 2: This is on board, who to hear.
Speaker 8: Made these?
Speaker 7: Goodly ass? I wish it was a manager here because y'all decorate everything else around here. Quting is right here, cute, but for juneting, you want to just throw something on.
Speaker 3: A freaking cicky cake.
Speaker 7: And expect someone to buy it.
Speaker 5: That's all.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna be here right early in the morning to talk to some mead about least because this is unacceptable.
Speaker 2: All right now.
Speaker 1: I don't know if her beef is just the quality of the decoration. Maybe hers is. But what it is is it's it's June teeh cakes at Kroger. Okay, it's cakes surrounding the holiday that's happening. And you know, and it says stuff like free at last and other.
Speaker 2: Now am I buying those cakes? Probably did?
Speaker 1: Is that a little weird? Yeah, but it's also weird when and I and this is this is the advice that I would have for people who are upset with that are quote unquote outrage outrage. As soon as you're outraged over Memorial Day mattress sales, I'll listen to you. Okay, as soon as you're outraged over oh it's Memorial Day, come down and get to forget a bogo at the dollar whatever store, then I'll listen to you. But the fact that your outrage is because it is in foulwell, it's Juneteenth. It's the end of slavery, which it's not, but it kind of is. But you know whatever, shut up, I don't care.
Speaker 2: I have no bay.
Speaker 1: If you are intellectually consistent, I'll be like, all right, I understand what you're upset, but none of you are.
Speaker 2: For the most part. You just I'll look at that. I get a discount because all those soldiers died. Yay me.
Speaker 1: The commercial part of part of what happens in the capitalist society is people commercialize things.
Speaker 2: It's it's just it's just part of the deal man, right.
Speaker 1: The commercialization of that, the commercialization of Easter and Christmas. If you're a Christian. Hell, most Christians embrace it, right. Christmas is there's a duality to Christmas. You have the you have the religious side of it, right, but then you also have the commercialized side of it as you as you stuffed your kids stockings full of crap.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I've.
Speaker 1: Outraged over a cake at Kroger that nobody's forcing me to buy because it says free at last, welcome. That's how you know you've made it as a holiday, you know what I mean? Now you're officially a holiday. That's like the last gate man, did somebody commercialize your thing away from what the intended original message was? Congratulations? You're a US holiday ross. Are there any holidays we don't commercialize? I was trying to think of this. Are there any holidays we don't commercialize in the United States?
Speaker 2: Because clearly the high holies we do.
Speaker 1: I feel like that every holiday has a certain commercialization to it.
Speaker 2: Why should June teenths be different? Yeah? I can't. I can't think of a one anyway.
Speaker 1: Seven twenty, you're on the CaCO Day radio program.
Speaker 2: All right, we've got lots more audio.
Speaker 1: We got the Vice president doing his thing, well, we got Pete Hegseeth doing his thing. We got President net Yahoo doing his thing, all commenting on the raid there in Iran where the Iranians didn't.
Speaker 2: Even know we were there.
Speaker 1: You got snuck attacked by Missouri. These dudes had to fly. You had half the earth to clock him on the radar, and you you didn't. So we'll hear what all you guys have to say. And of course President Trump, who kind of let me down.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: And I'll explain why coming up here on the kc O Day radio program. So, unless you were living under rock or on vacation or whatever, you know, last week we did a well I did Ross, you know, is home base there and it was up in Ashville, and we did a week long broadcast.
Speaker 2: I gotta tell you, man, I really enjoyed it. Enjoyed. I enjoyed meeting a bunch of very cool people.
Speaker 1: Love getting to know our sponsor there out from Cambria and uh Hotel and the Cuban restaurant Hemingway's. By the way, Ross, I asked him if Hemingway ever went up to Ashville. So, I'm like, yeah, i'd be because the list of people, famous people in the turn of the century that you know, spent like and you hear this, if you ever go to bill More, they'll talk about how yeah, they'd just be like, yeah, so and so decided to come up to Biltmore for three months. Like if you owned a house like that, you just you had guests stop by and they would just stay for like three months at a time. But also they had the flexibility to do that. So that was kind of interesting. So I asked him, I'm like, did he ever come did he ever come up to Ashville? And he came near Ashville? Do you know who Carl Ross? Do you know Carl Sandberg is or was I should say the poet, big time American poet, biographer all that. Apparently him and Hemingway were drinking buddies, and so Hemingway shockingly came up and then they just were like drunk for six months. But it wasn't in Asheville. It was I think it was over by Black Mountain or something so that. But it is interesting how many Hemingway stories have liquor involved. But yeah, you just go up, you just hang up out in the mountains for six months. My point is I shouldn't have left because it was nice and cool up there, and then I almost melted when I got down to Wilkesboro.
Speaker 2: Holy crap, is it hot.
Speaker 1: I'm assuming Ross you didn't leave your house all weekend, right, because that had to just be miserable.
Speaker 2: Man. I ran some.
Speaker 4: Arians and went to the gym, but pretty much like stayed inside because it's stupid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's gonna be stupid. By the way, it's gonna continue to be stupid. And uh, mister Cordyon man race stage, it could be along in about ten minutes to tell you how stupid. So uh, anyway, No, but really enjoy getting to know Alex Frogus is the guy's name, super nice guy. And so that was great. Some good folks for the tourism department there.
Speaker 2: And I will tell you, look Asheville gonna Ashville.
Speaker 1: Okay, it is what it is, and it is what was really funny to me because yesterday I decided, all right, I'm gonna get up. I'm gonna, you know, get myself a little little breakfast back all my crap, and then I'm gonna slow roll it to the Triad because I'm broadcasting in the Greensboro studios today through Wednesday, and I'm gonna I'm gonna see what's open what's not because there's little sections of the Parkway that are closed. There may be some other stuff. I didn't know what to expect. I was, you know, I was touring the area around Ashville and then points westward, but I hadn't really headed north, and so my goal was to drive from Ashville to Blowing Rock, either on the Parkway or on you know, like the the Boone Highway. What is that two twenty one and then nineteen is the other one? Those you know, those adjacent roads. They're recognizing there was closures. Now if you leave Ashville and a lot of people the way they get on the Parkway. Well, there's two ways you can go. Tunnel Road, like you're going to Black Mountain, about ten miles you hit the Parkway, you jump on, or the way I do it if I'm ever in Ashville or coming to or from is a road called Town Mountain Road, and it goes by the Western and the Governor's Western Residence, which, by the way, ross theos Stin left the gate open. That means he wants me to drive in and have brunch with him. Right, if he left the gate open to the Governor's mansion, I assume that's what it means, So next time I'll do that. Yeah, the gate was open. I guess that's not very good security. And the irony, of course is there's razor wire and twenty foot fences and like crazy crazy fencing there, and the guy just vetoed a bill to keep you safe from people coming illegally here. Yeah, what a scoundrel man. Oh I hate these people anyway. So but if you go to where Town Mountain connects the apartment, that part's closed up until a little south of Little Switzerland.
Speaker 2: So if you want to go, you got to you gotta. It'd be about ten minute.
Speaker 1: I guess you got to go basically on the high way up to Spruce Pine and then get on there. So if you're thinking of going out there, just understand that that'll because you can do it.
Speaker 2: You could because you can.
Speaker 1: Go highway speeds that way, but it'll probably add fifteen twenty minutes to the same distance you're going to cover. But once you get past that, you're cooking with gas man. Lynnville Falls is open now. Mount Mitchell is not open. Although you can backtrack back to Little Switzerland and Mount Mitchell on the parkway. You just can't go up Mount Mitchell. And it's not closed because of the storm. It's closed because of ice from the winter, which I thought was kind of interesting because everything else that's closed is closed because of Heleene.
Speaker 2: But no, that's a different thing. So you could do that.
Speaker 1: But then if you you know, Grandfather was crazy busy, because that's right. I ended up getting back on. I got off in Lynnville there and then got back on. You get a drive by Grandfather there and they had like a big music festival or something, and the whole road around. I thought there was an accident or something like getting on the parkway because the traffic was back. Now it was just a lot of people out there having a great time.
Speaker 2: So that's open. Linnville Falls was open.
Speaker 1: Took that little walk the uh I was wondering at the viaduct there at Lynn Cove on the parkway had any problems because you.
Speaker 2: Know the amount of water that was running. Now that thing's fine, it's good.
Speaker 1: And then uh, you know, further north, eventually I get into Blowing Rock and there's no parking anywhere, and I'm like, well, blowing rocks, blowing rock, So here you go. That's pretty typical on the weekend. Uh tweets see the entire How full was it when you went to tweets e Ross was a parking lot pretty full or it was opening days, so okay, it's well, let me just tell you. The parking lot looked all all full. People were having people were having a big time over there. So so that was although there was something weird. So told you about Blowing Rock, told you about tweets See. If you want to go to the Children's Screams Factory, you can, but there's a lot of people there. So then I keep going on three twenty one or whatever it is, and then I'm in Boone and I didn't use the bypassing Boone. I went into Boone because I wanted to stop. They have a store there that sells all these olive oils and stuff.
Speaker 2: Which is top knot stuff.
Speaker 1: And so I drove and I'm by the university and the oil stores. I had a main street downtown almost once you're all the way through, and went down there, got what I wanted, went back.
Speaker 2: And I noticed something. Not a big beer in sight in the whole city. Nothing. I checked the hillside.
Speaker 1: I look behind where it normally is there in the photo that somebody posted.
Speaker 2: One of our listeners posts. Nothing. Explain that to me? How does that work? Is it like chick?
Speaker 1: It doesn't work on Sundays? What's going on with that? No big beers?
Speaker 2: So weird?
Speaker 1: What are you doing in there? Russ is ignoring me. No, I don't blame him. Didn't see a big beer, so it just be warm. Maybe it doesn't work on Sundays, I don't know. But other than that, I had a great time up there, man, And yeah, I even do. I even came upon a drum circle, like I said in Ashville.
Speaker 2: Which was entirely predictable. Oh, here was the final point.
Speaker 1: I was gonna leave you with the amount of signs not just at the governor's mansion, but the amount of signs, the amount of signs that are all over every piece of property in and around the city of Asheville to say no trespassing private property. When if you took a pole in the middle of that city as to whether there should be borders or not, they would say no. Probably and theory. I did find that a little amusing.
Speaker 2: People.
Speaker 1: People are driving around in cars, no human is illegal, and then they park their car and lock it.
Speaker 2: Like which is it? I don't know, pick one?
Speaker 1: Uh anyway, all right, we'll we'll well, we'll dive headlong into the audio here in the moment, is mister stage a ready wit?
Speaker 2: Is it right? Is Ray with yesterday? Oh? Okay?
Speaker 3: I thought you said you weren't going to be here next week? Is that just Friday, Monday, Tuesday? I'll be here, So I'm off Wednesday, Thursday, Friday?
Speaker 2: Where you going someplace fun?
Speaker 3: Or it's the annual in laws trip to the beach. This year I'll be making and having made it the last couple of years. Uh Hilton Head this year? Oh wow, I love Hill dude. Yeah, just you just you just pulled up to flex on everyone or what we're richie rich Ah, but do you.
Speaker 1: Stay in one wing of the estate and the in laws state the other wing of the estates or how does one of those that's your own estates?
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 3: It's one of the family annual traditions that no matter what they make.
Speaker 2: It happen. So ah got Yeah, you know, I'm good.
Speaker 3: For them because the kids go and my wife and her sister, and they've been doing this since these kids since they were infants, since they were small. They haven't missed a year. It's pretty amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, burst into flames of course that's two year fold.
Speaker 2: So shark a lot of shark sightings.
Speaker 9: One.
Speaker 1: Yes, I had the weirdest thing so yesterday, so you know, I was in Asheville broadcasting all last week. Then I drove up the Parkway and then eventually shot down into the Triadom in my Greensboro studio today when I came off that mountain and Boone actually just north of Boom Blowing Rock from Blowing Rock to Wilkesboro, which is I don't know if you know, the geography is not that far.
Speaker 2: It's like thirty miles.
Speaker 1: It was twenty five degrees difference, and somehow it was five degrees warmer in Wilkesboro then in High Point Greensboro. I don't know what you guys are doing up there, but it ain't right there, it is. It ain't right, man.
Speaker 3: There are all kinds of when you get into mountains and valleys, and you know, if it's not just plain flat like the plains, there's all kinds of microclimates. So you know, that's probably what was happening there. The Pedmon, Yeah, that Pedmont, the sandhills, right and more that the next several days heat. The heat hasn't even peaked yet, so if you thought yesterday was warm, tomorrow looks like we'll peak. Could be some record warm for the Triangle Triad. Maybe not so much because I think we talked about it last week, as the records are over one hundred for the Triad in nineteen fourteen for this week, but the Triangle is a little bit lower. One hundred today, ninety nine tomorrow, one hundred on Wednesday, today's highs are one hundred and one oh two and then ninety eight for the Triangle, So it might be like ninety six to ninety eight for the triad heat advisories and an extreme heat watch for tomorrow. So the heat index of what it's actually going to feel like maybe one oh five to maybe as hot as one ten. Again, that may be tomorrow, and it doesn't get much hotter than that. When you're talking about this part of the country and having a heat index at one ten, pretty stifling stuff. Slowly, we may see thee heat back off a little bit as we go through the week, as we'll be in the midnupper nineties Wednesday, a little bit nineties Thursday Friday, with the rain chances going up, so a little bit of a rain chance midweek, not going to be much and it looks like it's going to stay stifling warm here over the next couple of days. Not really any big relief coming in. When I say relief, it might be like ninety to ninety five instead of ninety five to one hundred.
Speaker 2: So, oh sir, welcome, thank you for that. Yeah, no problem.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well, well we'll talk to you one more time, well actually three more times once in an hour. Okay, there you raced agic from the Weather Channel. All right, seven forty seven. We'll get to the audio. Also, I'll look at this. The founder of FedEx is all right, well hang on, we got we got a bunch of little stories for you coming up here. On the CaCO Day radio program. I saw this, Uh, the founder of FedEx died, Fred Smith. There's a thing from Brett Barr. He says, I'm so sad to hear the FedEx founder, Fred Smith has died. Of this great man, always generous with his time, blah blah blah blah blah, love this country deeply, and he cared. Although he did abandon his employee to die on an island for like seven years.
Speaker 2: So there's that.
Speaker 1: Was that, right, Ross? That was FedEx, right that Tom Hanks worked for in Survivor or Castaway or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was FedEx, FedEx or u PS, I can't remember.
Speaker 1: No, it was FedEx because they're based out of a Tennessee there. So yeah, so he didn't really obviously abandon his person to.
Speaker 2: Die on an island that wasn't real.
Speaker 1: And Rossell also told me that there's an adrenochrome connection, which I had never heard.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I mean there's a conspiracy. Remember Wilson the volleyball, Remember.
Speaker 2: That, right, Yeah, I knew that with the bloody hand thing down there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the face he drew on. I remember, like the apparently that's like somehow related to the Adrenochrome cult or whatever, where it's like a symbol and they put that on. They say they put that on the volleyball as like a subconscious message as to who's really in charge. It's like the devil worshippers of Hollywood or something, so Baltasar or whatever.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, sure, why not, why not let's just throw that in there.
Speaker 2: It's some sort of demon.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I know the demon they're referring to. I've seen enough conspiracies where they talk about how it's kind of it keeps showing up in places now, a lot of it. You really have to squinch your Remember those posters when we were kids where you had to the three D posters. We kind of had to figure out how to get your eyes correct to see him. I see a lot of that. By the way, what happened to those?
Speaker 2: Have you ever had ross? When's the last time you saw one of those three D posters?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 4: I hated those things. I was, Oh, that was like that was a huge thing in the nineties for sure. Even Yeah, oh those things were everywhere.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: We made a Seinfeld episode about it because mister Pitt couldn't see the photo.
Speaker 2: He was like, he just yeah, my sister couldn't see. He couldn't see. We used to make fun of her. No, I couldn't see him either, Like I could not. We would have made fun of you. Yeah, could not get it to work. It's strange, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was weird how some people just couldn't see the things. But yeah, those were every I had like two of them, like, yeah, because that was in the day. Do kids do posters nowadays? It's not like when we were kids. I mean, I'm assuming you always had some posters, right, of.
Speaker 4: Course I did. Yeah, Lincoln does. He's got a bunch of fall up posters and video game posters and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, all right, that's good.
Speaker 1: That was That was That was one of my favorite parts about being a kid because when we go up to Walmart in Sheridan, which we didn't get up there very often, but when we did, and one of the end caps they had, you know, it looks like a big book right where you flip the pages of the posters, and they had like this giant end cap up there for and they had and this is going to irritate somebody, they had one for boys, and then they had one for girls, right, and so you got to make sure you look at the right one. And they had all the posters. Man that was fall back through the posters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my mom would go buy stuff.
Speaker 1: I'd be still sitting there looking at the posters if she said I could get one.
Speaker 2: Oh, it was. That was the best. And glad to have you. Long hour number three.
Speaker 1: Uh, And if I if I sound weird, I have moved from of course last week in Asheville doing a week there, and now I'm at our Greensboro studios, and Ross and I both think the mic sounds.
Speaker 2: Different, so that's what's up. Ah.
Speaker 1: But as Ray pointed out, it's to be a few degrees cooler here in the I had so still winning, so let's not saying much this boy. It was miserable when I got off that mountain yesterday, all right, So uh, A lot of folks obviously holding press conferences.
Speaker 2: Following what happened there, and I ran.
Speaker 1: Here is here is literally as it's happening as you know, people are trying to watch sports in ESPN is having to scene set what's going on.
Speaker 10: President Donald Trump will address the nation to at a ten o'clock Eastern time regarding the attack on I ran earlier today. ABC News will have live coverage. He has said to the court, we have completed our very successful attack on three nuclear sites, and I ran all plans in that outside. If I want airspace again, much more. Ten o'clock Eastern time, ABC News for a live coverage of President Trump's news conference.
Speaker 1: All right, so, and I don't know, Ross, did you watch, I know you dubbed an audio. Did you watch the entirety of his press conference when he greed that with the two times he greased those Iranian guys, including the general where.
Speaker 2: He's like, god, he died like a dog. He was crying.
Speaker 4: No, It's absolutely hilarious. And they showed it side by side with Obama's.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, Shane Gillis does a whole bit about it too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So when Donald Trump's like, I'm having a press conference at ten, I'm here for it because I'm like it's I'm like over under, I'm on Twitter, I'm like over under on him saying somebody died like a dog, right, and that's even that was almost even money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he didn't say it, but he got really close.
Speaker 1: The problem was the whole press conference was like four minutes long. I got cheated, man, I wanted to hear Donald Trump. Is only Donald Trump can.
Speaker 2: Explain it about.
Speaker 1: You know what he watched in the situation room his own little I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm just say, embellishment's probably wrong. Don't worry. I mean, don't get me wrong.
Speaker 1: He does like to embellish, but like I don't know, just the lens through he's like, oh, you could see the guy looking up and he mouthed, no bleeping, he bleep right or so whatever the garnish he adds the garnish to the story, and unfortunately not so much, although.
Speaker 2: He did say he did say this, and it was.
Speaker 1: Funny because I saw a bunch of people who are are like militant atheists who were upset that he said it because they think they're like, he doesn't believe in God, and I'm like, you have like f God as a bumper stick or who shut up God?
Speaker 11: I want to just say we love you God, and we love our great military protect them. God bless the Middle East, God bless Israel, and God bless America.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: All right, So then people like you, oh, he doesn't believe in God. I don't know. I think I think when you get shot and your head almost exploded, that it may maybe that does something to you. Ross Do you think Trump is more religious because of that?
Speaker 2: Uh? Or completely? A little bit?
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I think it's given him more of a sense of purpose, like you know, I was scared for a reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And you know it's funny too because you say it like that, and I agree that it should be said like that. But I've heard people go, you know, it's when he almost got shot and then he didn't die. Now he thinks he's invincible, and I'm like, or he went, oh my gosh, I almost died. If i'd have turned my if I didn't turn my head to literally look at a graphic, I would I would have looked like front row.
Speaker 2: At a Gallagher show.
Speaker 1: That's amazing that that that one thing, and then you start in your head thinking about it, like if you've ever been to bad I've been in a really bad car accident. I got literally thrown from the vehicle. You start thinking about stuff, man, cause you're looking. I'm looking at this trystan, this twisted heap that was my friend Z seventy one Chevy pickup that just got folded when it rolled and it crushed over the passenger side where I was sitting in the roll because it hit this fence post.
Speaker 2: When it rolled. We we were out.
Speaker 1: We were out spotlight and coyotes, and we come around the corner and it's it's right around Christmas, like two days before Christmas, and there's the you know, Wyoming they just they graved the roads. They don't salt the roads. Buses on the dirt road, so it's just packed. Ice were driving on and we come around the corner. It was like fifty deers standing there and it was really bad. And then I realized like it wasn't. We were at a high speed, but I was was. I had a rifle rested on the window, okay, and I'm like in the shooting position getting ready because when we were coming around this corner, there happened. We is where we had a bunch of calves in this field, and I just assume right when we come around the corner and we got the spot there's a third person running the spotlight. My buddy's driving, and we're gonna, you know, we're gonna see maybe some coyotes.
Speaker 2: I gotta be ready to shoot. And I realize if.
Speaker 1: It hadn't thrown me out of the window, I'd have probably gotten.
Speaker 2: A bunch more messed up or killed.
Speaker 1: Right, And you start thinking about all this stuff, And I don't care what you think of Trump. How a loo for evil you think he is. I don't care who you are. You almost die, some thoughts going through your head. So yeah, maybe he is imbued with a new sense of purpose. Like Ross says, what's.
Speaker 2: Wrong with that?
Speaker 1: But we didn't get the press conference that I thought we were gonna get. So but but hey, the other ones were great. Here is net Yahoo right after.
Speaker 6: Congratulations, President Trump. Your bold decision to target Heron's nuclear facilities with the awesome and righteous might of the United States will change history. In Operation Rising Line, Israel has done truly amazing things, But in Tonight's action against Iran's nuclear facilities, America has been truly unsurpassed. It has done what no other country on Earth could do. History will record that President Trump acted to deny the world's most dangerous regime, the world's most dangerous weapons. His leadership today has created a pivot of history that can help lead the Middle East and beyond to a future of prosperity and peace. President Trump and I often say peace through strength. First comes strength, then comes peace. And tonight President Trump and the United States acted with a lot of strength.
Speaker 10: Hey.
Speaker 1: You know, and I think people they hear that term peace through strength and they fail to recognize.
Speaker 2: But I think that.
Speaker 1: And by the way, here's the thing. I still am uncomfortable even with those precision strikes. However, I recognize that I'm also not privy to all the information. And I hope that the peace through strength, which requires a show of strength, that that's it, and they go, ain't worth it, Ain't worth it. I don't know that I ran smart enough to do that, but this, you have to have the strength before you have the peace.
Speaker 2: That's how it works. That's why, that's.
Speaker 1: Why we had fundamentally changing relationships with a lot of countries that weren't fans of America right after World War Two. Ross do you want to guess what made those countries want to ally with the US, who normally wanted nothing to do with us. Perhaps maybe something towards the end of World War two that by the way, Hey yeah.
Speaker 4: Sure, I would say, I don't know, as a vaporizing two cities.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people want to be your friends after that. And while it's self serving, perhaps if it keeps the peace, who cares? So there's that, Okay, dude, that's so funny. I was gonna go do. I was gonna do that story here right after eight thirty if you guys didn't see what the La County Sheriff's Department did. So looks like that didn't go well for him. They sent out a tweet that's insane. We'll get to that at eight thirty five. But now they've sent out an apology. But geez man, watching people try to justify that was just mental gymnastics of the highest order. All right, So nett yea who did his thing. Trump had a little four minute speech there, heg Seth. I thought his was informative. It was good, and frankly, I think it's kind of maybe Trump just kind of because this is the kind of language you would expect Trump to use. And hag Seth and jd Vance, I think we're on point here's heg Seth.
Speaker 9: The scope and scale of what occurred last night would take the breath away of almost any American if you had an opportunity to watch it in real time. And I think Tran is certainly calculating the reality that planes flew from the middle of America and Missouri overnight completely undetected over three of their most highly sensitive sites, and we were able to destroy nuclear capabilities, and our boys in those bombers are on their way home right now. We believe that'll have a clear psychological impact on how they view the future, and we certainly hope they take the path of negotiated peace.
Speaker 1: By the way, I don't know if you heard what he said there, but that caused absolute case of the vapors over at the New York Times.
Speaker 2: That part reset our boys.
Speaker 1: Yes, because of all the news surrounding all of the things having to do with Iran, and the impressive nature of flying literally halfway across the world undetected, launching sixteen of the largest non nuclear munitions that exist on this planet that only we have, and decimating something that sits under one hundred feet of concrete if you hit it enough times, which they clearly six will get you there bigger than the moab. This thing called the mop, which is thirty thousand pounds. The thing is twenty feet long, and they drop six into the hole, into the hole, into the hole, and there is deeper, deeper, deeper. And the thing that the New York Times was most upset about is that he used the term boys, our boys. Oh yeah, our boys. That they had to literally put a think piece.
Speaker 2: Out on it.
Speaker 1: You know, women are also to have been trained to fly those particular bombers. Okay, maybe the pilots talked to the president before ross over Under on Trump chatting with the some of the military folks before this, and maybe even the actual pilots saying hey, here's what we're asking you to do because of how important this thing was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think there's a pretty good chance. And I think, you know, nobody cares that. They they said boys, nobody cares.
Speaker 2: Well, no that's not true.
Speaker 1: The New York Times cares. So just nobody else. H Yeah, it's just super annoying, man, super annoying.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, I think Hegschatz.
Speaker 1: Other than the New York Times trying to cook him over that, I think his speech was good.
Speaker 2: Advance was great. Man.
Speaker 12: We've said to the Iranians is we do not want war with Iran and we actually want.
Speaker 8: Peace, but we want peace.
Speaker 12: In the context of them not having a nuclear weapons program. And that's exactly what the President accomplished last night. I really think there are two big questions.
Speaker 8: For the Iranians here.
Speaker 12: Are they going to attack American troops or are they going to continue with their nuclear weapons program?
Speaker 8: And if they leave American troops.
Speaker 12: Out of it, and they decide to give up their nuclear weapons program once and for all, then I think the President has been very clear we can have a good relationship with the Iranians, we can have a peaceful situation.
Speaker 8: In that region of the world.
Speaker 12: We have to step back a little bit, Kristin and remind ourselves that we negotiated aggressively with the Iranians to try to find a peaceful settlement to this conflict.
Speaker 2: I mean Christian.
Speaker 12: When the President decided that the Iranians were not negotiating in good.
Speaker 8: Faith, that he took this action. He didn't take it lightly, but I.
Speaker 12: Actually think it provides an opportunit unity to reset this relationship, reset these negotiations, and get us in a place where I Ran can decide not to be a threat to its neighbors, not to be a threat.
Speaker 8: To the United States.
Speaker 12: And if they're willing to do that, the United States is all ears.
Speaker 1: And here's the thing too, It's like, do you ross do you remember the footage of I'm trying to think of there's a couple videos of the old school news anchors, black and white footage who are doing the play by play of the moon landing right and there, and everyone's just like, this is amazing, right, And you didn't have this necessity to go out and figure out how you.
Speaker 2: Can get them right? You got and and yet every.
Speaker 1: Turn and twist here is is that again, you don't have to think that it was You don't have to agree that it was necessarily the correct thing to go and precision strike Iran because you think you in your in your heart of hearts, you think that it's going to escalate. I'm telling you that's where I think there's a lot of people there. But you have to respect the how well they did it right, and and then you have to be prepared to roll with it because we're all in this together.
Speaker 2: Man, this is it.
Speaker 1: And and there's this This rooting against is just absolute insanity.
Speaker 12: Say something, Christen, just to the Iranian leadership. Look, they have tried to build a nuclear weapons program.
Speaker 8: That program is now destroyed.
Speaker 12: They tried to build a conventional missile program to attack neighbors in the region. That missile program has shown to be a failure. They have funded terrorism aggressively in the region, and now most of their terrorism proxies are destroyed. The Iranians are clearly not very good at war. Perhaps they should follow President Trump's lead and give piece a chance if they're serious about it. I guarantee you the president of the United.
Speaker 8: States is too.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's the thing that's gonna stick in the eye Atola's craw.
Speaker 2: You guys really suck at this man.
Speaker 1: But I mean, you didn't even see you didn't see our massive missile sixteen of them.
Speaker 4: Advance is so good advances, there's no way. I don't how can he not be the next president? I mean, he's gonna he's so good, he's so.
Speaker 2: Trump's gonna declare himself president for life. And you remember when he was.
Speaker 4: Gonna have that, uh, the the debate with Kamala Harris and or who was it or with Tim Walls. Yeah, they were like, oh, Jazz Han's gonna show him. Yeah, Colonel Jasns or whatever it is, General Ja. It's like, doesn't stand a chance, you do not stand at it. He's so good, no, no, yeah, and he handles Welker like, I mean, that's how you do it, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all of them. It's no issue for him. So yeah, I know it's uh.
Speaker 1: If they're gonna have to, they're gonna have to. They're gonna have to find some serious skeletons. Man, I guess I don't know. All right, all right, we'll take a break. Coming back, I'm introduced you to the worst person in the world. We got something else from New York Times. And what are the sheriffs in La up to? That's next on the.
Speaker 2: CaCO Day radio program Ross.
Speaker 1: When I got up, I kicked a cable under the I was having to fix that side.
Speaker 2: What broke nothing.
Speaker 1: I literally kicked the cable out that connects my headphones to the jack that it's in and I thought and I thought I had literally disconnected with you.
Speaker 2: I was freaking out, So.
Speaker 1: That one's on me. It didn't just explode like you know. The Iran Uh News news agency there. So all right, couple things.
Speaker 2: Get over this.
Speaker 1: So the La Los Angeles Sheriff's Department put out just an awful tweet following the following the strike there, and I ran, I want to read it to you, and we posted an update two and I'll share that with you here in just a moment. But it's like, what a what are we doing here? So all right, So here's what they tweet. He said, our hearts. This is from the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.
Speaker 2: Official official account.
Speaker 1: All right, it says, our hearts go out to the victims and families impacted by the recent bombings in Iran. Well, this tragic event now, and I would point this out, and it's probably not wrong. There's a lot of Iranians that live in LA. I think it's where the largest concentration of Iranians who are Iranian Americans or whatever live is Los Angeles. That being said, this is there's no I have no use for this. While the tragic event occurred overseas, the LA County Sheriff's Department is closely monitoring the situation alongside our local, state, and federal partners. There's no current threats and this is what they should have tweeted, right because are there is there going to be backlash? That's fair for the Sheriff's Department to be wondering about but offering condolences. No, and and let's just say it was not received well by by by the internets. People flipped out, is the rightfully? Should the hell are you doing? Can you imagine? Can you imagine we just got done bombing Dresden? And they're like, our condolences for any of our German friends that were the hell or are you know post Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
Speaker 2: No, whose team are you on? Man? Well?
Speaker 1: They they edited it first, then they deleted it, and then now Ross saw this, you just retweeted this. The update it says we are issuing this statement to formally apologize for an offensive and inappropriate social media posts posted on the official platforms regarding the ongoing conflict, and I ran the post was unacceptable, made in air, and does not reflect the views of Sheriff Robert Luna or the department. As a law enforcement agency. We do not comment on foreign policy or military matters. We recognize the words and messages we have Carrie Waite blah blah blah. We're committed to learning from this failure. So, by the way, that means nobody probably got in trouble. But we have updated our social media and have launched an internal review to determine how it is created and published. How many people? This is the s part I don't understand. Let's say that somebody. Let's say that on the official CACODA radio program, somebody wrote I don't know death to whatever and yeah, and I didn't write it. Then I know Ross wrote it. Okay, I think you and I I don't even do for the show account. I don't even know if corporate has our login for the Twitter are probably not because they're the show one is a separate one that I created. I don't know, like how many, how many? How many people have access to the department's social media login. I'm sure it's not everyone that carries that's got a badge there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean the problem with this and you see these numerus, you know with other companies in the past with different sort of social you know, justice stuff is a lot time.
Speaker 2: It's not the.
Speaker 4: Organization, it's the young kid that they plucked out of college to run the accract.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think the sheriff posted it right, because at the end of the day, he's also a politician, Like, so he's got it, you know, he's a politician. So no, you're absolutely right. Somebody, So what do you have? Maybe ten people it's La California's they're probably overstaffed with because it's government workers. Twenty what do you have twenty people with logins? You can't get everyone on a zoom call and go who did it? And by the way, correct me if I'm wrong. We can see who posted?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Am I wrong about that? On the social media? Uh can't you?
Speaker 4: I don't know if I can see whether. Obviously, when I see something I know I didn't post, I'm like Casey posted that, but I don't think there's a way for us to see it.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no no no no no not I said, So I'm sorry on on on the if because they posted this to their website too. So if I put make a blog post right right, it'll say your name, Yeah, it'll say who did You won't see it, you guys won't see it, but we can see it in the admin, so like.
Speaker 2: You should you should know.
Speaker 1: So now I think now, I don't believe you, because I think that it's impossible that you don't know who posted this, because they posted it on Instagram, on Twitter, on TikTok, on their main web page, like.
Speaker 2: You know who did it.
Speaker 1: But you say, well, there's an investigation because you want to buy time, because you want people to forget about it and move on and think about other things.
Speaker 2: So it's just it's just scumbaggery all around. What are you gonna do? H Right here we go?
Speaker 1: You wanna, hey, you wanna you wanna You want to meet the worst person in the world, or at least buying for top yeah, top three? Maybe this guy right here, this guy right here. This is from CBS New York two years ago, and New Yorker calls himself Streeter. Left his job in marketing become a soldier in the War on idling.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: In New York City, it's against the law for trucks and non city buses, so you know, everybody basically to keep your engine running while stationary for more than three minutes. However, the law is rarely enforced, so the city incentivized under a Citizens Air Complaint program where people who report idling vehicles keep twenty five percent of any fines issued. The finds, by the way, run from three hundred and fifty to six hundred dollars. So what does this a hole do for a living. He goes out early in the morning, especially early in the morning in the winter, finds people idling their vehicles, jumps on the phone to non emergency, gets the NYPD out there. They issue a ticket. This guy gets a cut.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: That's his whole job is a tattle He's a professional tattle tale. And also, look, it's it's not just people idling their cars, but you know that time of the morning, there's a lot of guys. That's right, I said guys, because it is mostly guys. Let's just be honest that you know, drive truck into New York City. They come very early in the morning before it gets really congested in there, and they're making a crap ton of deliveries, right. You know, they drive for some of the food company especialty food companies. Maybe they're liquor distributors. Uh, maybe they're delivering tablecloths. You know, they do the laundry stuff and bring it back. And this guy about these guys, you know, goes and finds these guys they're just trying to do their damn job to keep his city working. Who may run in and spend more than three minutes hauling something into and placing it at a business and they come out and this absolute Karen is standing there with the cops so that they could write a five hundred dollars ticket, so he gets twenty five percent of it. What an awful human being, I mean, yeah, okay, thank you. I'm like top three worst persons.
Speaker 2: What a dumb law, though, What a dumb stupid law?
Speaker 1: Like, what do you Minneapolis miniap? When I lived in Minneapolis, they created a no idling law. I don't know if you I don't know if you've ever seen what Minneapolis looks like in February.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's so cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they do what they expect you to stop your car and just restart it every single time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's nuts, especially if you're driving a diesel truck. That's just dumb.
Speaker 1: But also if you're trying to get if you're trying to get it just warm enough so that you can actually get your wind show clear. This guy's waiting around the corner so he can get you a ticket. I'm surprised nobody's beat him to I'm not saying you should do it. I'm just surprised that some guy has just had it up to here like Michael Douglas and falling down right. This day's gonna get a five hundred dollars ticket, and he's just trying to do his job, which he is probably making barely ends meet because he lives in New York. And this guy's out there getting him a five hundred dollars fine so he can get one hundred bucks of that in his pocket, or no, one hundred and twenty five of that in his pocket.
Speaker 2: You know, I have people who ask me he makes six figures. By the way, I just want you to know this.
Speaker 4: I have people that ask me, you know, people from back home up in New York, and they're like, when are you moving back to New York? And I'm like never. And this is the sort of reason why it's so dumb. And I mean, yeah, he's an awful human being, but the people that made this a law, right and the people voting for those people, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, yeah, you know, you're absolutely right, You're absolutely right, But you notice that they never really enforced it because I think even they realized it was for showed if the environmentalists would be happy. This guy just bit into it, and again he's making six figures tattle tailing on people. Absolutely incredible, all right, eight forty five race stagic from the Weather Channel. This guy, so in New York you can't idle your vehicle for more than three minutes. This guy, his whole career is running around finding idling vehicles early in the morning, like delivery trucks, calling the police, and any fines issued he gets twenty five percent.
Speaker 2: That's one of the most evil people on the planet at this moment. Well, is it his fault?
Speaker 3: He needs a job, right, he wanted to job.
Speaker 1: No, no, I need a job. Well, what's the job? I don't know, executing puppies? All right, I guess I'm executing puppies for no reason.
Speaker 3: I wonder what the average fine is and how much he's actually raking in a year. I'd imagine quite a bit.
Speaker 1: He's making six figures. The fine is three hundred and fifty to six hundred dollars. He gets twenty five percent.
Speaker 3: Of it under the log so he gets an average four.
Speaker 2: It's five hundred twenty five bucks for two minutes work almost Wow, that's not big.
Speaker 1: Have a job, Hey, Ross, you want to side hustle? Is a kitten kicker? You want to you wanna pay?
Speaker 2: Is good? You want to kick some kittens? I mean, I'm just saying, no, you don't do it, okay, Saw, Sorry, man, I don't know. That guy makes me angry. I got a great guy.
Speaker 4: I got a great job as a nutpuncher, and I make oh no, what no walnuts?
Speaker 1: Or yeah, yeah, yep, that kind Oh craplock. You got thirty seconds to tortures? Go ahead, all right, Well we're gonna get tortured extreme. He watched tomorrow for the Triangle. Uh, just about everybody's under the heat advisory today between ninety five and one hundred heat indext one hundred to maybe one Tomorrow the hottest day temperatures between I'd say ninety six and one oh two could have some records for the Triangle with the heated exit. Some spots could approach one to ten and then will slowly try to back it off a little bit by Wednesday, but later in the week instead of ninety five to one hundred by Thursday Friday.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's only ninety to ninety five.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, thank you sir, and we'll be back with Jeff Bellinger next.
Speaker 2: Jeff, what's happening?
Speaker 13: Well, Good morning, Casey. This report is sponsored by Total Wine and More. Analysts expect the markets to react to the US air strikes on Iran, but they say Wall Street's reaction will likely be modest. Investors may have just gotten tired of chasing headlines. Stock market futures pointing a little bit higher right across the board this morning. S and P futures are up six. Nasdaq futures or up thirty two, the Dow futures or up seven. We've seen some volatility in the futures this morning. Crude oil futures are a little changed, despite concerns about potential supplied disruption. Should Iran attack vessels the Strait of Hormuz, a spike in the price of oil would be a new inflation risk. The government is warning businesses to guard against possible Iranian cyber attacks. The Department of Homeland Security issued a bulletin this morning, but said it has not identified any specific imminent threat. Lawmakers will get the federal Reserves view on the economy, monetary policy, and now the conflict in the Middle East. When Chair Jerome Powell testifies on Capitol Hill, he'll go before congressional panels tomorrow and Wednesday. New polling finds more than three quarters of Americans do not feel completely financially secure. Nearly half of the Americans say they would feel financially secure and comfortable if they had a six figure annual income. More than a quarter of the people polled for Bankrates Financial Freedom Survey said they would need to make one hundred fifty thousand dollars or more. Problem is, the Census Bureau estimates the average full time worker earns about eighty one thousand, five hundred dollars a year. New vehicles from Toyota, at least some of them, will cost more starting next month. The automaker says the prices on some Toyota and Lexus brand models will be hiked by more than two hundred dollars. It's part of a regular revision. And Casey Tesla launched its robo taxi service in Austin. The first rides were offered yesterday to a group of handpicked online influencers.
Speaker 2: Casey and because it's Elon. He charged a fixed price of four dollars.
Speaker 1: And twenty cents. Okay, so yeah, so you know what that means, right.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yes, yes, okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, so that's that's Elon being Elon. All right, thanks, Jeff, approciate it all right, have a good day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go. Jeff Bellender Bloomberg News Ross. Do you believe him? Then he knows what that means. He knows, yes, Oh no, he grew up in the seventies, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so, it's about right, so I would think so, I don't know. Sorry, I wasn't convinced.
Speaker 2: By his answer there.
Speaker 1: All right, real quick, couple things this and I remember I said the Democrats the main reason I think they're butt hurd is because nobody told them. And that's also why nothing leaked about this mission. However, Papa John's knew, so check it out. So this is this is interesting U. So people, there are literal Twitter accounts that follow pizza places near the Pentagon and also near sent Com, which is at McDill down in Tampa. And if they start getting like crazy amounts of orders, that generally means something's happening. Militarily and so they actually track this. So the according to the Pentagon Pizza report, they saw an immense spike of traffic at three point thirty. And then also there's a bar near the Pentagon. It's a gay bar called Freddy's Beach Bar, and it's usually on Saturdays or after work on Fridays. But on Saturday seven o'clock nothing, it was damn near empty. And literally they use those as indicators as to there's something big happen at the Pentagon. Sure enough, the Dominoes right outside the McDill Air Force Base down in Tampa, they had a super order for pizza. So Papa John's Dominoes and Freddie's Beach Bar all new and Democrats in Congress didn't.
Speaker 4: I saw this on Friday. Markey and I were sitting in bed, we watching a movie and it was during commercial breaking. I'm scrolling and I said, oh, look they're saying something big is gonna happen because they're getting lots of pizza at the Pentagon or whatever.
Speaker 2: I saw the post on.
Speaker 1: X Yes, yeah, Nancy Pelosi said, oh didn't they tell us? Like, I don't know, maybe you should follow the right Twitter accounts