Speaker 1: What's going on, guys, boys? Q four twenty Here we are back day zero, Day one ninety seven. We've got the Powerful One with the Cory Hughes, Lindsay Sharman, multifaceted, multi talented, Lindsay Sharman. How y'all doing today? And we got Charlie Robinson, the immaculate one, the immaculate one, the late one. You're supposed you're supposed to leave that to black clerks.
Speaker 2: Does that mean that Charlie's overly clean?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Uh, that that could be the case. He cleanly shaven head. Now you have clean nice in the town.
Speaker 3: I went to the gym and took a shower, so I'm as clean as I'm gonna be right now. Is this is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have a dirty mind.
Speaker 2: I got a gym memberships. I brought one this week.
Speaker 1: Corey is gonna be purping. He's pumping iron and he's practicing statement rotation as well.
Speaker 2: Are you No, I's like, okay, I won't do things right. Like if people say people are he's in Corey's into this, No he's not. Okay, I don't care what it is. I'm not into it. Whatever people say. I'm not into it.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry I do that ad I'll be on the key out. I was gonna keep running with it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go to the gym tomorrow morning for my first time, well in a long time, I went to. I'm in and out of the gym my whole life. But it's been literally seven, eight, maybe even ten years. I don't even remember. So I'm like, I'm old now, and I don't want to be like old and wrinkled and raising it and fucking can't get out of my wheelchair and so smart. I gotta go to the gym. You know. I don't have any goals. I'm just gonna go and do the thing and not care. Yeah, because I don't give a fuck about losing weight. I'm skinny enough. I'm two hundred pounds. I'm fine. I can hold my gut in, you know.
Speaker 1: So now here's here's what people don't understand. When you build muscle, it's easier to keep you weight down.
Speaker 2: Here's the problem, though, here's the biggest fucking problem. No One told me that when I started going to the gym back in like two thousand and two thousand and one. No one told me that when you stop going to the gym, and you would put on twenty five thirty pounds of muscle that you then become fat. You become a big, motherfucking guy. I went from one hundred and eighty six to about two ten in a year in the gym, and then when I stopped going to the gym, I went up to two thirty. That was not good. That's not good, and nobody warned me about that shit. So I'm gonna have to keep it gained.
Speaker 3: I've never gained a pound in the gym. I've been the weight. I've been the exact same weight since college.
Speaker 2: See that's a thing.
Speaker 3: You also had an hour of weight and I do a half hour of cardio. If I didn't do the cardio, I probably would be bigger.
Speaker 2: But I got the cardio. Again important as they emphasized over the years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do a lot of stress potical I don't I don't run, I don't fuck my joints up and things like that. I've never after I quit lifting. Swimming is real good for you.
Speaker 1: Birst cardio is where it's at. But look look at look at who's the most toned athletes. It's people who sprint, burst cardio. You look at marathoners. Marathoners ain't got a damn an some muscle on them. They purity that like it's guinding as buck to the birst cardio. But just just see it for everybody out there, Skeletal muscle will help keep you from having to walk around with a cane. This is all there is to it. Because when you get older, which you lose is muscle. That's why, that's why you can't do shit because you've lost all your muscle. So I know it sucks. You go in there, you live, some weights, you sore, you don't see anything happening in one week. But it's okay. You just keep doing it. You keep doing it.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna tell myself, I'm going to the gym to meet girls and then the results won't matter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 3: I mean they got soon be brother in law is a ultra marathon or ultra marathon or have you you know what that.
Speaker 2: Is, like the Triple marathon or something I do one hundred miles or some crazy ship.
Speaker 3: One hundred miles. Yeah, showed me his course. He showed me his course that he ran in La. It was like starts in Pasadena, runs to Malibu. Through the hills runs back. I mean, it's fucking crazy. It's you start in the morning and you finish at two o'clock in the morning, ship running.
Speaker 1: With a head lamp.
Speaker 3: You know, crazy.
Speaker 1: It sounds horrific.
Speaker 2: What it sounds, It's horrific. It sounds horrific.
Speaker 3: If you're just those people who needs to test yourself and see how far you can go, If you can do it, then that's that's it. I'm have you ever Do you guys ever run a marathon?
Speaker 2: I did, I've done. I've done a couple five k's and I didn't when I was a big, fat guy, which is a weird thing when I was.
Speaker 4: A cop because there was only like three miles, right.
Speaker 2: Say three miles or something like that. Yeah, so, but and they were they weren't that bad. I mean, I seem to be able to get back into shape in a very short amount of time, you know, like even right now, but not having gone in a gym. My dog takes me outside and goes running. And I ran like a fucking three quarters of a mile with my dog the other day in under ten minutes. And I didn't even really fucking get winded or nothing. So if I actually put some effort into some shit. I actually could probably get in some decent shape.
Speaker 4: So I used to run like every day. I was addicted to it. I didn't know I was addicted to it until I had to stop. But I would run like five miles a day at least and sometimes longer. I've done a few five k's, like officially, I've never done any other like actual races. I don't feel like anyone's actually racing. You're just like doing it to do it. Maybe some people are trying to place.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It seems like most people are just doing it. But uh yeah, I had to stop, so I just walk Now. I walk for like three miles every day if I can. I go to the gym.
Speaker 2: You know, it's weird because I go out and I in the world and I see people who are fifties, sixties. They still look they look good. They look like Charlie. He's not old yet, He's still in his fifties and he doesn't look old.
Speaker 4: I never remember, because you look like you're like forty one.
Speaker 2: There's like a cliff though, and then all of a sudden, you see old people, right, You see this group of old people who are old and wrinkly and right, and but at the same time we got people who look young and normal. God damn it.
Speaker 4: Dogs.
Speaker 2: So I don't understand when people start to look old, because it seems to change with everybody. But like my parents, they never looked old ever. They died way too young. But old people look old. Hey, shut the fuck up already.
Speaker 3: So all right, I'm not good with Corey. I'm I'm older than Wilford Brimley was when he filled con.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, yeah. See is it's genetics, but it's also how well you take care of yourself, like if you've been going to the gym, eating well, whatever, having some sort of something with your health, right, like not just eating shit, not caring, not moving all this, you know, then it keeps too young. I keep seeing people who are like sixty fifty, late fifties, early seventies, and they look so young to me, And I just think it's some people have focused on what they eat, what they put in the riding, what they put on their body, like how much sun. I mean, sun's good for you, but if you're like always burning the shit out of yourself, that fucks you up.
Speaker 2: I think some people just have good jeans, and some people.
Speaker 4: Just have good genes.
Speaker 1: Propaganda.
Speaker 4: Even Bill Mahr came out and was like, if you think they killed six million Jews, which you know, we know they probably didn't, but if you think that they killed six million Jews, like what and then you're mad. You're calling people not for like wearing jeans and talking about genetics, like you're doing a disservice to the six million people who were slaughtered, which is fair. Someone had to say it. You're not allowed to if you're not a leftist, but he's allowed to apparently, just.
Speaker 2: To clarify, there were only ever three point seven million Jews at Hitler's reach at any given time period, So just throwing that out there.
Speaker 1: And he got all of them, got every single one of.
Speaker 4: Corey, cloned them all and then.
Speaker 1: He left no stone that Corey, don't you know the story you had, like you don't know what happened. He got all of them. That's why there's a whole bunch of them still running around today.
Speaker 4: He converted a people.
Speaker 3: There's more than it's a virgin industry of Holocaust survivors that's exponentially growing.
Speaker 2: It's it's a mirror amazing. It's like four hundred thousand today, they say, And it was only one hundred thousand, like twenty years ago. Hey, because they give it to like the great grandchildren's neighbor's cousin and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: No, No, there was.
Speaker 3: I saw somebody who was trying to win an argument poorly, and they they described themselves as a second generation Holocaust survivor.
Speaker 1: Oh that's what I'm talking about. Was that me It means.
Speaker 3: There means I was in the Holocaust, But like my grandfather was, I'm not stolen.
Speaker 2: Someone nobody died, and nobody in your lineage died obviously, obviously no one in your lineage got killed because you're here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they fail, Yeah, they failed. It's like black people right now when they talk about slavery, like they still feel it today.
Speaker 2: Somehow of Americans owned slaves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean, peple so much more than they Roseanne bar fucking came out and was like, oh, my grandparents were killed in the Holocaust, and I looked it up and her.
Speaker 2: Grandfather is buried in Minnesota. Her Ukrainian grandfather, who allegedly died in the Holocaust is fucking buried in Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Remains back remains.
Speaker 4: They I thought being fake.
Speaker 2: I think she was being sarcastic and comedian, like she's one of them.
Speaker 5: Give me a break, I misunderstood one of the So you're one of those.
Speaker 1: You're one of those people. Come on, now, well, you know they do got the honorary juice system going on, so we do have to.
Speaker 2: Oh explain, I need to understand this.
Speaker 5: Oh I'm a Jew, I'm any you can become a Jews.
Speaker 2: I got an honorary gas chamber for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, right here, I we'll go with Google. Yeah. The term honorary g is not an official or universally accepted term. It is sometimes used, and formally often a humorous, affectionate way to describe someone who, why not Jewish by birth or conversion, is deeply connected to or has strong iventity to Jewish culture, community, or traditions. You see what I'm saying, So like you can you can become a Jew because you feel like you're so connected feelings, Cory, That's what we got to talk about. This is a new age of fact. Yeah, yeah, the age of feelings.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm Jewish.
Speaker 1: Everybody keep telling me they feelings and then when I go. When I say something, they like, well, nobody cares how you feel. It's a hold on we're supposed to carry.
Speaker 4: Everybody feels care about identitied identity matters so much. If you're arguing with the leftists, they'll be like, oh, you know this has happened with the play playblow thing, the blowback art gallery thing. People are like, oh, well, I'm Jewish, so I get to say that this art was anti Semitic. So I'm like, oh, well, I'm Jewish too, and I don't think it was. And then they're just stuck, like they can't move from there because now they're like, wait, wait, wait, doesn't compute, like what's happening. So just claim all that and you win all the arguments.
Speaker 1: Exactly exactly I see it, and then just.
Speaker 3: Claim Guys that did this funny podcast called Hidden in Plain Sight, they're just two retards who I love and they're they're hysterical. But one of them always uh claims to be Jewish, just does it as a bit. Whenever he's discussing something, He's like, I'm allowed to say it because I'm Jewish. And then like, if you listen to the show long enough, you find out, he's like Jewish. These two guys went to Catholic school together. That's how they know each other. But he'll say it and it'll like shut down any sort of like criticism. Everyone's like, oh, okay, I guess you could say it then if you're Jewish. He just proclaimed himself Jewish periodically. Sometimes he is.
Speaker 2: Sometimes a group of white people just decided that they were a minority. Fucking I'm just that the story hilarious.
Speaker 1: It's because they were. They got that olive skin. Man.
Speaker 2: They don't want to hear about olive skin. That's myth. You got white and you got black Jews, and that's it. Well, now you got to you got the Middle Eastern Jews too, But they're kind.
Speaker 1: Of a relatory. You can't say black Jews on the internet, man, Folks got folks lose their mind. I want to hear something about black Jews. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Whoever you get from, whoever started Judaism, came from a culture that only knew slavery. That's a fact. White people were never slaves in the fucking Middle East three four thousand years ago. It's just a goddamn reality period. Okay, So whoever came up with judaism is not a white person.
Speaker 4: I don't think you're taking their feelings into account about this though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how did they feel about.
Speaker 2: You're triggering me, lindsay.
Speaker 5: This microaggression will not be oh shit, oh boy, hey trigger warned.
Speaker 1: I should have that up there.
Speaker 3: Could you imagine trigger alert going going to a university and spending your money and deciding you're going to school and you're going to commit for four years, and that you get to this university that's supposed to prepare you for the outside world, and during your orientation they explained you where the safe space is that if you need to go into this place, that they've got pillows and punching bags and you can suck your thumb, or they'll give you a pacifier, or they'll talk to you about your and you and you look around and go is this a put on? Like? Am I am I imagining this? Or is this real? Because if you're preparing me for the outside world, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 1: This is?
Speaker 3: This is a This will be a relic of the past as soon as I get out into the real world, nobody is allowing me safe spaces. Why are you trying to get me hooked on that. I read about a college that was actively promoting itself as the having the best safe space of all the universities and colleges in the country, and I was like, holy shit, Like I would keep that to myself.
Speaker 2: Can you get a handy in there?
Speaker 3: That's the safest I mean, I would imagine there's cameras everywhere.
Speaker 2: I need to be comforted right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I safe when I orgasm and when someone else does makes it happen for me. So when are you.
Speaker 1: Gonna well, you got the Patrick Pascal damn saying I got anxiety comes down. I got anxiety. And if it's like if.
Speaker 4: You don't, then you're hateful because I am Jewish, So you're anti Semitic.
Speaker 1: Exactly, I'm a black jew. That's crazy, Tea.
Speaker 4: If you wanted to take out your enemies, this is what you would do to their colleges, right, you wanted to evist through your enemies, you would make their colleges full of safe spaces for everyone. You'd make it okay to be a pansy.
Speaker 1: Well, you know a lot of the work the workplaces were safe spaces as well, Like like people that like you go in there and you do a shitty job, and then like I talked ship to you because you did a shitty job, and it's like, man, you really didn't have to talk to me that way. I was like, well, stop acting like a kid, dude. Like it's like, motherfucker, we get paid off performance, okay, and so you just doing ship that an amn eight year old would do makes no sense When we get paid off performance. It's is like, so I keep saying the same stuff to you, and so it gets to a point where I don't understand how to say it nicely anymore. Like so I talk to you like a kid, because that's what you act like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I see a three year old like a three year.
Speaker 1: Old, Yeah, temper tantrums. You talk to me about what everybody else is doing. That's what I've never understood that. On a commission based system where it's about how much you turn so you can get paid off what you turn, what you sell, somebody comes and tells me what somebody else is doing. I'm like, why do you give a fuck what they're doing? Matter of fact, keep doing that because I'm gonna take your shit too. Motherfuckers wouldn't like me, they'd be like that, Q do man, he just take all your shit. Buh hey, slack off if you want to. This is performance based, So if you don't want to be if you don't want to perform, don't worry. I'll do your shit too, and and I'll get paid for it. It's all good with me. But people all the time, they just they want to throw it off on somebody else. I'm like, no, worry about you and then you'll be good. That's what you need to worry about. But people can't help it because they feel like, oh, somebody else is getting the leg up. Do they ain't making no money. I'm saying, like they are you me?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Okay, So I'm salary and then commission off of what we make for the month I get it. So yeah, so yeah, I get a I get a check every week, and then when it rolls over to the to the new month, then they say, okay, how much money do we make this month? All right, now you get a commission check based off that. So technically the majority of my earnings are mostly commissioned.
Speaker 4: So yeah, would be really good a workspace where people are adults. In my life, it's tough it's just exist.
Speaker 1: It's tough, and like people are like, oh, man, you know I could go be a manager? I said to you really want to be one? Do you understand what that entails? Like I got to deal with babies on both sides, customers that are babies and employees that are babies, Like they're all babies. Like people come in throwing ten People come in there and talk to me like there's nobody else alive, Like the lot's not full of cars, like they're just coming. Oh I need it right now. When you drove up, there was nowhere to park. I'm talking about due we got three separate parking areas and a fence. There was nowhere to park. So what makes you think that I got somebody available for you right now? People think that if they didn't drive up that day, motherfuckers wouldn't have nothing to do. That's what they think.
Speaker 4: Like is that the main character syndromes? Like I'm the only thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know, But I think I think we got so used to our door dash and our uber eats and stuff being right down on the platterfor us that we just figure everywhere we go, oh, somebody should just be waiting on me right now, right, I'm like, well, no things are different. We're not dropping French fries though, we're working on carrs, you know, saying it.
Speaker 3: Do you guys have you guys ever? Is this ever a thing in the car repair business? I know that when I see these big dealerships like Mercedes or Audi, you know that they're making most of their money on the service department, and a lot of times, like you said, it's just jam packed with cars, right and with a lot of more work than they know what to do with. Do they ever run night shifts, like a second shift at night to process cars?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: Not everybody's you know a lot of people like you gotta leave it tonight, you got to pick it up in two days or tomorrow. It'll be ready tomorrow. But like, do they have a n shift crew that comes in?
Speaker 1: We don't. There are dealerships that do the amount of volume though that you have to have to accommodate that because you're trying to get your workers two around forty hours a week commission. Because these a lot of a lot of the guys don't get paid salary. They get paid off what they turn. Now, if you're one of the top techs and you kind of know your shit. You can get on a salary base and it can be advantageous for you. Most people that doesn't work for them. Uh, but you we really only got one guy that does that, and like he's like insanely smart, like like he knows the shit. It's kind of young too, it's like thirty two, but he's our best tech. But there are some places to do that. You have to see that more in the big cities. There's some there's some in the big cities that run three shifts, like you're getting I think like New York and stuff. I thought, I think somebody was telling me how they run three shifts because they got they got that much volume. But you're talking about they probably you got like sixty texts, you know what, I say, twenty per shift. More than likely we've got fourteen. So you're thinking they probably run anywhere between forty five and sixty technicians. You got to have a lot of work coming through and I'm you know, I'm gonna be honest, like it ain't the cheapest. It ain't the cheapest to get it worked on it the dealership. It's just that's kind of is what it is there. But here's here's the thing. So people hold a dealership to a different standard than they do to some Joe Blow down the Street, which makes it like the connection is off because I'm like, you paid Joe Blow down the Street two thousand dollars and he didn't fix your car, but you're mad at me because the technician forgot to reset your oil life monitor. It's something stupid, Like it's like like it's like dumb shit like that. You're just like what I mean, Like, so the correlation like, oh, well, him down the street, Well he's not certifiing it, so he can fuck up and it's okay. I won't ask for any money back or anything. But the way that we operate, you know, we kind of don't push. We're not pushing. Let's just say that because it's been me and my me and my friend for fifteen years. He's the manager, having assistant manager. Uh, but we kind of made a pack that we weren't gonna like push a whole bunch of services on people and stuff like that. You know what I'm saying. If it's something that we see these absolutely need, okay, if it's something that ain't really gonna make much of a difference. I'm not even gonna say anything about it. And like some people are like offended by that. They're like, oh man, when I went to Toyota, they told me this, this, this, this is, this, this is I was like, well, that's because their upper management told them that they need to do that to try to sell stuff that really doesn't matter Truman to be honest, So like, it's not changels. Yeah, I mean, that's a certain point where to get clogged and things that nature. But you know, they'd be trying to switch your fluids out every twenty thousand miles and do a break fluid flush and you just be like, I mean before you know it. You know, you go where you spend eight hundred dollars and did you really get anything? Not really, not really. But that's that's their model. That's how a lot of the places make their money is by pushing these additional services. So you come in for your oil change and all of a sudden they're like, oh, well we've seen that. You know, according to our records, you hadn't had this, this, this, and this done. Oh okay, yeah, I'll do it and be like we weren't really into that because I don't know, we just more into I'm just gonna check for what you want me to check for. If I see something crazy, it's gonna cost you to break down, we'll say something other than that. You know, I understand that it's not the most inexpensive inexpensive VI is it? And uh, you know we're trying to help you out as much as possible. So uh but thirty years, I mean I've I've kindly I've made a bunch of friends and things of that nature. And when people come in, like if you depending on the dealership you're at, you know, these big ones like Hendrick and stuff like that, like it's all corporate feel you come in here, like we just if you come there a lot, we just shoot the shit with you, you know what I'm saying. We talk about whatever. I have people come in and sit in my office and talk to me the whole time that they're getting their car worked on. So it's just like that's just kind of the atmosphere that we build, like we're approachable, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, but uh yeah, but as far as far as our dealership goes, I mean they've actually been selling the shit out of cars. It's like crazy too, like the amount of cars new cars have been selling. And you know, most people now are eighty four month financing. That's what most people are now as as when they buy a vehicle.
Speaker 3: Bad idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and that's I mean, that's get your.
Speaker 4: Pay Specivic for three thousand dollars. That's what I want.
Speaker 2: That actually sounds great.
Speaker 4: It's like all I want. It's all I've ever had, It's all I want. It doesn't exist anymore.
Speaker 1: Mhm. Let's right, that's years old totally. Okay, I've seen up here on the on the rumble, so it was the most reliable vehicle X would like to own, uh liability potentially. Okay. For me, it's not the car is if you can It's not so much the car that you get is if you can actually go somewhere and build a rapport with the people who are going to be repaired. Yeah, that's what I've seen, because that's how you can get help. That's how you can get help if you want to buy it. I'm not so and I've seen that. Actually you can use that in more places than just a car. You can use that in a whole you know, whole myriad of other situations as well. But building relationships with people is more valuable than what kind of car you buy, because all of them got shops. I got a bunch of them at it too. I mean, like this shit broke down everywhere, especially new shear. You know, I guess the only good thing about the new ship is that you technically don't have to pay for their pairs right then and there. But right now, I drive Chevrolets because I work at a Chevrolet dealership. It makes sense to drive Chevallets. So it's like I wouldn't buy a super ru or Toyota or something like that, because why would I cheership?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want to afford, like has really good crash rating. But I wanted a Bronco because they look cool, the new one. I mean I want an old one, but yeah, right, good luck finding one, but the new ones look and so I wanted one. But then like everybody has one now, so now I don't want one anymore. They're everywhere I look, someone has the new Bronco. It's like every four Yeah, I'm like, okay, never mind, dude.
Speaker 1: Well, when something new comes out like that, especially if it's more on the affordable side, you're gonna see a spike in it. So so so the the spiking cars that you're singing via Chevrolet right now would be your tracks Is and Trailblazers because you can get in those vehicles sub thirty thousand dollars. So that's that's like some of our most popular sellsh because of the price point and you're able to get it new. You know, the used car market is still shit. I know, folks, what we hear like Dave Rams go out there, Oh, pay for a car in cash boat. A three thousand dollar card that is reliable doesn't exist anymore. You know what I'm saying. If you buy a car for three thousand dollars, that motherfucker's got a one hundred eight eighty thousand miles on it and it had its ass warped. You know what I'm saying, When you get it, you're going to probably put some more money into it. Motherfuckers think it's the damn nineteen eighties or something. People keep talking to you like it's like like like when they were in their prime. It's like, dog, it's a new day. You know what I'm saying. Everybody said, Oh, just work hard, and you'll get it. I'm like, the motherfuckers are working hard and they still ain't got it, you know what I'm saying. That's that's I think that's just what As you get older, you believe in some cases it's true, but you believe that the younger generation is trying when a whole lot of them are trying. It's just fucking taking ails, mate. I mean.
Speaker 4: Worst generation because they had to look at I mean like the world was crazy when I was looking at it when I was young, and I was like, what's wrong with everyone? Like this whole place is insane? But I feel like it's way worse for them now. Yeah, they had to watch us all go through COVID. They were probably like what so, like no one can fucking figure anything out, Like nobody's an adult. I don't know. Again, I felt like that when I was young, but I feel like it's worse now. I feel like they're more hopeless than anyone's probably ever been in like the history of humanity. For like, you just have a good future.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just think about it. If you were in college during COVID, Okay, let's say you were a sophomore, junior, senior, twenty two, you're coming right out on the back end of it. Inflations then kicked everybody's ass. The damn housing markets up and all your answers rates are up. And don't worry, we got your entry level job at thirty five thousand dollars. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It's just like.
Speaker 1: Shit, hey, and don't worry, we got your student long payments. So it's to be coming down the pipe right here. Shortly. You're looking around like, oh, don't they don't worry. Just work three jobs. You'd be able to make.
Speaker 4: It of eight people deep in a two bedroom house. You're good, you know.
Speaker 1: So the hopelessness that they have, like like they look into the future and it's like what future there?
Speaker 4: And in other countries they still have I mean, like you can live with your parents or your grandparents and it's not weird, and like there is there's like support for you because they've lived in a shitty economy for a lot longer than us, and they've lived in third worldification for a lot longer than us, so there's a lot more support built in and there's a lot more like you're not just fucked. But I feel like the older generations are looking at the younger generations and they're like, get your shit together, and it's like they don't fucking have shit to get together, Like there's just nothing for them. But also the older generations aren't helping them, so there's just like massive loss of any kind of support network. And I don't think everybody has that situation, but it's pretty common. I don't know that I haven't really paid attention to this criticism of the boomers, like not giving their kids money or not passing their wealth down or something, but maybe that's similar to what I am feeling and seeing. But you don't have like the family farm to go back to and build a little hut.
Speaker 1: On or whatever, not exactly. Well, that there's a stigma also if you if you stay at the house and try to stack up your money, that's a stigma, especially if you would do no pussy. Okay, there's no pussy for you. Oh you stay at the house with your folks. No, I'm talking about none. Zero. Don't walk out there and talk, don't open your mouth, don't even look all right, because you're a loser. That's just see it. It's like, no, I mean, shit's tough, and so I'm trying to stack my money up so I'm you know, get these student ones paid off. Then I'm able to get out there. And you know, could you think you could bear with me a little bit. There is no bearing with you. So if you're trying to you know, if you got the mindset, oh you don't want to start a family, build and stuff like that. Well they're wondering why people are starting later. Well, a lot of the men trying to get themselves together, and the women won't choose the men until they have themselves together. And then at that point in time, they're not actually choosing the guy because they like them. They just choose them because, hey, you got your shit together and got some money, and so they'd be divorced in ten years and so I'll just take the ship that you had. That'd be pretty much it. Somehow we lost Cord. Somehow we lost Cord.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but a conversation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that that I mean, that'd be the premise. Oh there he goes, he's back. He's back. But that'd be the premise. So it's just like, the more we look at stuff, as the price is continue to inflate. And I actually heard some people I know we're talking about real estate market crash. Well, I heard some people talk about if the interest rates get dropped down, then we're gonna see another boom in real estate as far as the price is going back up again. I was like, if they go up again, let's know about them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you want to have a house if you can. You want to own a house if you have to buy it and get three roommates to come in and help pay your mortgage whatever. But like, you got to have a house because at some point you're either going to it's going to be you're either in or you're out forever. It's just going to be too expensive. That's the plan with private equity and big banks coming in and gobbling things up, loaning to own you know, all the predatory loans that they had back in the day. Man, you've got to have a house, get it with a you know, pay it off if you can at some point, but like the best interest rate you can. Because they're inflating the housing market and they're they're trying to make it make private home ownership a thing of the past. That's why these private equity groups are buying is you know, like entire I mean they were doing this in the twenty ten when I was in Vegas. I remember meeting with the Starwood Group. They came through our mid rise condo project and this guy had a mandate to go out there and buy like a billion dollars worth of Vegas real estate and he was looking at everything and I'm like, how many do you want? As they got on el he didn't buy any, but but that was the thing I was. I was looking at it like, why don't you just buy a dozen of them?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: That was my sales pitch, so like that they don't even care, they just want them. And then at some point you're either going to be somebody who's a homeowner or you're going to be somebody who's a renter, and that'll be just the way it is forever. And then after a couple of generations of that, I'm just like, we've never owned. That's the thing is, you know who.
Speaker 2: Over the past couple of years, like so many companies have been shaken out of the real estate market, Zillo ditched their home buying efforts because well, which was because there's always that were now it was retarded. Yeah, it doesn't seem like the home market is a good market for any of these fucking private equity. And it seems like as soon as the market has a downturn, they sell, and when the market starts to pick back up again, they buy back in the zero consistency.
Speaker 3: Aren't selling anymore. They're never going to be selling again. That's the thing, that's the problem. That's what's changed this time around. In the Vegas era, they were buying it, they were holding on to them, they were sticking renters in there, They're riding it out for a few years, and then they were selling them in twenty sixteen because they were selling into a good market. They'd already made a bunch of money back from their renters, and they got it at a cost basis that was so low they had no interest on it because they're just paying cash for it, so they had they had no financing charges and things like that, so it was hugely profitable, and they sold them all off. This time they're not selling. They're going to keep them forever as long as they can, and and they're going to keep renters in there forever. And I know this because home builders are now starting to build new home communities and renting them, not selling them that has no idea that hapening.
Speaker 2: Are they renting them because they can't sell them because the market is fucked.
Speaker 3: A calculation that they're but they never do that. I'll tell you, Like the home new home builders are so fanatical about cash flow that they sell their they build a model park. Let's say there's a brand new community with four model homes and a sales center in the garage of one of them converted into an office. Then those four homes that are owned by that are built by that home builder. That's that's hoping that you'll then buy, you know, pick a lot and put the house on there and build. That's what I did for ten years. Those homes. The homebuilder doesn't even own them. They've sold the models before anything else, and then they're leasing them back at one percent a month. I know this because I know a family who runs that as a business model. At one point they had like one hundred and fifty model homes that they own and they're just cranking one percent a month, making one percent a month, not to mention the appreciation of the homes over the years, and it's such a fantastic business model. They would go wherever they could go and buy those model homes and do lease bacts with the homeowners so that it is changed. To the point that the homebuilders are building homes and not selling them is unheard of. It is more than unheard of, because they typically will even sell their models. They don't want to hold onto those. They want these houses gone immediately. So something's going on. Something's not right. Either they want to retain them for some reason, maybe because they're making that calculation as well that like you're this is going to be a.
Speaker 2: Well I did see another the own homes. New home builders are undercutting the existing home market and that's leaving people to do that homes for a couple of years already screwed. So that's that's the normal.
Speaker 3: Standard practice in new home sales. It's the So there's a strategy to buying in a new home development. You do not want to be in the first batch for two reasons. One, if you might think, oh, I'm going to buy in the first batch because there's going to be massive appreciation, you might be right if you buy in the first batch. First of all, the homes that they build are like practice homes by the time they get to the tail end of the community. They're building them really well. They know how to do it, They've worked out all the bugs. It's like the equivalent of a first model year of car. Right, there's just a lot of so you just figured it out in subsequent years. So but also if you buy early on in a big community and sales start to kind of like taper off or something or sort of drop, they will undercut. They have there's no law or anything that says they can't do that. So you may have bought your house at five hundred thousand, we go again. I live through this. We did a twenty percent across the board cut on all of our homes when I worked in Vegas in two thousand and four, which means that the people who closed on the home six months ago, we just cut the value of their house by twenty percent moving forward, and there's not a goddamn thing they could do about it. And we had five thousand houses to build in that community, which means we could do it.
Speaker 1: But they had already paid that high price, right, Charlie, They had already paid their higher price, they already signed, they.
Speaker 3: Already paid the higher price. They paid five hundred thousand for the house. We hit a bit of a sales slump. We dropped everything down to four hundred thousand. Sales picked up, homes start closing. Now you've got a street, it's got the exact same types of houses, the same floor plans. Some of them closed at five hundred thousand, some of them closed at four hundred thousand. The current price of the home is four hundred thousand.
Speaker 1: I just lose. You feel like shit after that. Well, that's that's actually happened right about here. I was talking about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they show up at your sales office wanting to talk to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that happened. That happened over here with the townhouses that were uh that were recently built. They started out at two hundred and thirty thousand dollars. They're now at one hundred and eighty six, like, and they've got like fifteen of them left.
Speaker 2: Likes to buy anything new, even a condo for under two hundred these days is a good deal. Well.
Speaker 3: In in Vegas, one of the things they did during the boom, because they needed more products, was they were taking they were buying apartment complexes. They were changing the ownership structure and splitting up the ownership of each into each individual unit, and then they were selling them off like that, and they were like ninety thousand bucks. It was right when I got there, and I was like, I'll buy one here, I'll buy one there. We're just buying them just because they're gold mine. And you just stick a renter in there. In some cases, the renter is already in there. It just changed ownerships. Hi, I'm the new owner, not the apartment complex anymore, and sold, so you've got somebody in there. So we would buy those. I mean, you can't rent for for what you could buy, Like the mortgage payment on it was like six hundred dollars and the rent there was thirteen hundred. Fuck buy these all day long.
Speaker 1: So we did right right. Well, there's a they actually they'll figure it about.
Speaker 3: They'll find a way to find to make the things available to like at the lowest price possible. They'll find some ways whether they have to, yeah, you know, condo convert or whatever.
Speaker 1: But yeah, you were talking about hands on some houses and and not and not selling them. Well that they've actually got that in the community they're building right here nearby that probably put up fifty townhouses that are not for sale. They're all they're say leasing now all for rent. I was like, and the rents starting at twenty two hundred. I'm like, I don't know. I'm like, I was like, do you I was like, do you know where you're at? Like I like when when I seen that number, I was like like this, this isn't Raleigh or Charlotte, saying I mean, I know y'all want it to be, but I'm like, how many folks y'all go on have come stay for twenty two hundred dollars a month. It's like, yeah, but we got to salt water pool. Niggas don't care about now. Salt water pool that's what everybody get me on now. But they got a salt water pool. There's another place this apartment complex is being built. I think it's called Evolve at the Pines. Uh. They got they say we got the salt water pool. I'm like, when the salt water pool become a thing.
Speaker 4: Is when people wanted to stop dying from soaking and bleach all the time. I love salt water pools.
Speaker 1: I did. I tend to not go to the water period, but I was like, but, but my selling point is gonna have to be the price not the not the pool. I mean, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: If you had a pool, you were like cool, But yeah, I have this budget. I have to stay within this budget. There's a cool.
Speaker 1: After Yeah, I mean what you getting the pool from from May to September, that's what you get the pool from.
Speaker 3: But the pool is what you talk about when the price is real high.
Speaker 1: Man, they got we got a really great salt water pool. Go soak my ass in there. It's like, man, it said, but the roots weren't still twenty two hundred dollars, weren't still twenty two hundred dollars. It's like, how well are you doing with the rent? Not good at all. But what makes me feel better is when it hits May and I go soaking that salt water pool. That was the sailing point. That's that's what sal.
Speaker 3: It's not the selling point in September though. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: One of that trips me out is the there's I don't even know what they're called, but they're basically intentional communities of some kind. These houses are super cheap, right, you can get this like you know, one hundreds thousands whatever square feet and it's whatever, and it's great and the house is only like one forty For some reason, you're like, holy shit, like how is this possible? And then you look and it's because the h away is like a thousand something a month, Like it's the high stage away ever heard of before. And it's because they're like, oh, but we have miles of trails right here, and we've got three playgrounds, and we have two pools, and we have eight community centers with the workouts are so it's like this really, you know, absorbitant, like all of these amenities. But I'm like, yeah, but it's like a thousand something a month for your h aay, So like you're paying your mortgage and then you're also paying for this h away and you're never going to get rid of that. It's never going to go down. And so if you want to sell your house, like yeah, you're never gonna be able to sell it for more than that. So they're all super cheap, but it's not really. It's like it's your house, but it's not. It's in this shitty community you have to pay so much for. Like I don't want your stupid trails. I don't want my house to be five feet from the next house. I don't want to hear the neighbors screaming at each other, Like that's why I don't live in apartments anymore. But these houses are all just like packed in. They're those little McMansions like cookie Cutter, And then they've got these stupid amenities that I guess some people really like and are willing to pay thousands of dollars a month for. In addition to there're more gage I think it's crazy. I don't think a lot of the last few years.
Speaker 3: I have a reasonable h o A at our new place, but we have a gym, and we do have a pool. I don't know if saltwater or not. They're building pickleball courts.
Speaker 1: To I don't know. There.
Speaker 3: There's like a clubhouse, have like a brewery in there, like they have like tap beer and everything.
Speaker 1: What the fuck is this?
Speaker 3: This is fantastic, Okay, okay, TVs. So like I could I could see it being like a cool spot on Sundays to watch football down there. I mean, but I mean I've just been here for a couple of months and the whole community is new, so it's all getting built out. But I think our h o is like one for I mean it's like very rich, which is.
Speaker 1: All the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pay that for a gym membership.
Speaker 1: I used to have the greatest Oh my god, I just have to say that I used to have the greatest gym membership ever.
Speaker 3: Corey. Do you remember Las Vegas Athletic Club, the big two story ones that were all over town that were like each one was like one hundred and fifty thousand square feet of like walled wall, tips and ass It was crazy every time you'd go in and stir the salat people and all this stuff. I had a deal with them when I got there. I signed up for a membership, and against their better judgment, they allowed it to get renewed every year. It just renewed at the same price. It never changed. I paid eight dollars a month for it, and I had access to any of like the six games across town. Wow years, I paid ninety I paid ninety eight dollars a year every year for like for like ten years of me living there. I was like, I just kept waiting for them to go, come on, man, like we got to members But but you know it was that was an example of like seriously getting my money. So we had to have went up then then, I mean I've never paid three d ye.
Speaker 1: No. Yeah, but you're saying, what what should it be? Okay, so if it gave you access, okay, so let me let Okay, So I'm gonna go off. I'm gonna go off what I've got, which is at East Carolina University. I've got access to four facilities, They've got pools. I've got access to all their classes, all that stuff. I paid four hundred and forty dollars a year.
Speaker 4: I pay like twelve dollars a month. I have a pool classes when I four forty.
Speaker 1: But basketball is what matters to me. Like I got basketball courts and all that stuff. So yeah, so like, okay, so access to m Yeah, it's got swimming stuff, you got weightlifting, you can do your yoga, you can do your cycling classes, you.
Speaker 4: Can do they have a salt water pool, because come.
Speaker 1: On, ragging ass pickleball to ship that that, I should just name the day zero saltwater pools. Ragging ass salt water pool my goodness.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But uh so I'm figuring that should have been at least a six hundred dollars per year membership. At least how would how were they doing that. I guess that what they had so many people that they had signed up that they could do it for that lower price.
Speaker 3: Charlotta. Yeah, Oh my god. I'm telling you, anybody who's who's listening to this who lived in Vegas had had a gym membership anywhere. That's what I'm talking about. You why you don't go to the strip clubs, go to the gym at like six o'clock in the evening and just watched and it was all strippers and prostitutes and webcam models and you know, all the CIRCUSLA people. You'd see them in there doing crazy workouts and lifting each other and stuff. Don't you guys have like a gym you can go do this and we're you know, you just would see a freak show. But you know, a lot of people work in in the service industry and they have to keep themselves in good shape or their dancers or whatever. And the gyms were super popular, and it was like you could you might see just about anything in there.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 3: It was a real mixed bag freak show for sure, but also just astronomical ass in there, just off the charts. You just, god damn, like, whoa you know, but like all the chippendales guys there too, So if that's your thing, you know, I mean, if you're a woman, you're probably doing the same thing. It was just like a meat market crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's the same here, but it's because we're in Olympic City. All the Olympic people who are trying to get in the Olympics or are in the Olympics or I'll here. Every single gym here is full of like the most fit people. They're like flipping around and doing like exceptional things, and I'm just like old and fat. I'm like, hey, I'm just gonna be over here.
Speaker 1: We'll be over here. I'm won't be on the on the elliptical, I'm won't be cycling, you know what. I'm like, I'm gonna pick my fifteens up over here. Don't mind me.
Speaker 4: Hey, look at me everyone too. I'm like what, Like, I'm fascinated. I'm like, hey, your body is crazy, and also what you're doing is crazy. It is like I'm going to be openly staring at you this whole time, like I hope you're down with that, and.
Speaker 1: Then you can I don't know. There was some chicky damn she made a video and she was just broke down into tears. I hate me and why when they look at me? Looking at me at the gym, I was like, it's probably because they could see everything you're working with. But look, it's okay, though, is it not okay? And then they were talking about women's only gyms. I'm like, there are women's only gyms, but I don't think you understand to deal with women's only gyms. All right, there's gonna be a whole lot of older women in there that ain't gonna be feeling you coming in there with your puts hanging out straight up. They will kick your ass out. But I'm trying to tell you, but it's for older women who are not in the best of shape, who don't want to be around the young chicks.
Speaker 4: They're gonna hit on you because they're old lesbians.
Speaker 3: And get that too, Stagram models and Martina Nevertilo.
Speaker 1: Yespeat the head. Hey, well look we me and Corey were speaking about it briefly beyond the key. But we're gonna try to see if we can't get a tactical team together. Oh let's see if we can't get this money because Trump is up the bounty on my Durero's head to fifty million.
Speaker 4: Who is that the.
Speaker 1: Venezuelan president managed, so you can managed to kidnap the president bring them to justice.
Speaker 4: I have one hundred million dollars award.
Speaker 2: For Santa Claus.
Speaker 4: Friends.
Speaker 1: Okay, no, no, so okay, So Trump Trump put a fifteen million dollar bounty out in twenty sixteen to twenty five million. Now Trump's up to the fifty million. So you know, we'll say, I will see if I can talk to some people.
Speaker 2: Anything oil or fucking rarer minerals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got sharing that they got fucking one million dollar carton eggs, but they got.
Speaker 3: Well, they also got the CIA got busted trying to overthrow Madurero a couple of years ago, and they they caught all the guys and laid them out on the pier with their hands tied behind their backs and used them to trade with the Americans for removal of concessions by sending their mercenaries back.
Speaker 4: Who nice, guys?
Speaker 2: Is that the is that the one who was supposed to be there was one Venezuelan president who yes, yeah, okay, that was that's the most That's the funniest thing in the world. It's like bringing back the shot and Iran. They go funk right off to.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But look, look look, I mean they making this seem like it's it's just an easy feet They said, Man, if anybody's got some information to the capture of the Venezuelan president, not capturing some I'm like, what the.
Speaker 3: Have you checked his house?
Speaker 1: Is he there? Is he at home?
Speaker 3: What about when he goes to work?
Speaker 1: Is it at work?
Speaker 3: Did we look back? We looked everywhere.
Speaker 1: It's like I was like, yeah, that's what I'm saying. So so we're looking to get a tank, to get a tan.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you're a person who can cross borders, get into people's homes, kidnap and return bodies. Uh, we're hiring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what kind of what kind of languages Venezuela and speaks? They are? They Spain?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 4: This is a.
Speaker 1: This is this calls for the A team. Really like we kind of have an A team here if you think about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, we got this. Let's go. You guys want to fund zero expedition.
Speaker 3: Where you guys go floating We're going to kidnapped the Venezuelan president.
Speaker 1: No, but seriously, they like anybody got any information leading to the capture of I'm like, but this dude is the like the leader of a of a whole of a whole place, Like I'm not like, this is the penguin. You know what I'm saying, this ad like, this is the penguin, and he down there in the subway or anybody, That's what I'm saying. If you know the whereabouts of the penguin, you know, Look, it's the Venezuelan president, like the president, like the guy who runs the ship, like that guy.
Speaker 4: Didn't we also just well, like didn't we just say we're gonna send troops into Mexico to capture the cartels or whatever?
Speaker 1: This was just to say that ain't happening.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think that's declaring war on Mexico. That could be wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just I don't know, but I mean they the reward does sound nice. Fifty million. That's a good payday. Now, look now you have to get your buddies together and look at everybody said, Look now all of us ain't making it back. Okay, but don't worry. What take care of your fails again.
Speaker 4: But if any of you die, suddenly we get more money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you're also counting making a big assumption that you're going to actually get paid by the United States government, who has a long track record of fucking over people who have gone to help them out in their empire building over the years long list of world leaders who are right right.
Speaker 4: So, don't get in a helicopter together.
Speaker 3: Don't get in a helicopters American government.
Speaker 1: Oh bab, I've seen some rough shit old cars, but a break shouldn't work at all. So when folks say, oh my, my brakes completely went out, I'm like, I say, some motherfuckers shouldn't have no brakes at all. I mean they grow they going piste into Rotork.
Speaker 4: Do you remember the Anne hash thing. I just saw this again and I remembered it and it just like creeped me out.
Speaker 1: A bag she's just.
Speaker 3: Hacked.
Speaker 4: They slammed her into a fucking tree or whatever, and then they get her and put her on her body bag and she like sits up and they like slam her back down and shove her in the car and drive off. I'm like, that is the creepiest shit ever, because like, if you just kill someone, I mean, okay, you kill them you capture somebody alive, what are you doing to them? What's happening to Anne Hayesh right now? Or do you think they just took her somewhere else and killed her. I just imagine she's being tortured this whole time somewhere.
Speaker 1: You don't think they did dead, right? I think.
Speaker 4: Before she popped out of the body bag too, and there she.
Speaker 3: Was, so I don't know, she's mining salt on the dark side of the moon or something. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Don't they called it like rig of Morris where your body like brags or something not.
Speaker 4: Like full arms flailing.
Speaker 3: Trying to grab the fire departments?
Speaker 2: Is uh? Is my screen shared? Lindsay, yes, ambulance, that's some sort of sign.
Speaker 6: But yes, So basically the activity that we were looking for, that that anxious or that quick moving that was going on on the other side of the vehicle. Oh my god, he's completely alive. That we were looking for that that anxious or that quick moving that was going on on the other side of the vehicle. Oh my god, he's completely alive.
Speaker 4: And why is she naked? That they stripped her and then put her in a body bait?
Speaker 2: That's that's that's Yeah, that's somewhat normal.
Speaker 4: Right next to it. If you see that they wheel her past another stretcher, I'm like, what what was that for? Just in case?
Speaker 2: So there's a couple of things you can you can deduce from this is that she wasn't in such a physically traumatized state that she couldn't sit up, so and now she's dead, what the fuck happened? But what the fuck happened between that moment and her death?
Speaker 4: Yeah? And did she actually even die? I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't really buy that. They hide people like people are Like Jeffrey Epstein's alive. I'm like, bro, of all people to keep alive, he is not the one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's too dangerous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, too dangerous, way too dangerous, Jesus. He's a middleman, just like they took out maxwell father, you know, the father Maxwell and fucking Bobby Baker. Well that Bobby Baker should just went away because they're Kennedy. But you know, it's the same story. Yeah, these people are expendable, like Epstein's expendable. All these I don't believe that they kill people. They fake kill people at all.
Speaker 4: They're weird. There's weird shit though, like you can find every single one of the Challenger people alive and in government employ I.
Speaker 2: Can't talk about that because my brain will short circuit.
Speaker 4: It's crazy, though, because you're like, there's no denying these are the same fucking people.
Speaker 2: And some of them have the same name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the name.
Speaker 4: Before propaganda was like re legalized with the Smith modernization whatever. So what the fuck?
Speaker 2: So they they lived through the explosion, and I guess what killed them was the fucking impact when they hit the water, or it never happened at all, or or well I saw it in person. I remember looking out that. I was in school and we went outside and looked at it and it was up in the sky, fucking blowing up. I remember it personally.
Speaker 4: Something on it, maybe something blew up, but we're people in there.
Speaker 3: That's the question.
Speaker 2: What's the purpose of faking a disaster like that?
Speaker 4: It's like ritualistic, you know. I bet someone's figured out the numerous and the d and all the ship.
Speaker 2: Just like faking the Apollo ship when they didn't go to the moon right man, when it blew up in space or something and they had to rescue them in space from a million miles away or some nonsense. That ship had to be fake, that whole ship had that whole story had to be complete nonsense.
Speaker 1: Corey is true. It is a true story man, American history. You know what I'm saying. They need to bring that, They need to bring TV show back factor fish and then put that up there and they'd be like, this story is true, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So now the best is that of William Riker. Fucking show?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 2: What that? What was that called? Is that after fiction?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well, they they would just they would show you like three random stories and you'd be like, man, that she is crazy, ain't no way that's real. That one was fact. Like you'd be taking aback, you know what I'm saying. And but that shows like that was good because for you to watch, and so you were just like in it, you like, oh man, that she got to be true. Oh man, that ship was good.
Speaker 4: But they have the best reels on it. Now it's just him over and over again and being like fake, nope.
Speaker 3: Not real, uses those sounddrops all the time of uh, of him saying we made it up, not true.
Speaker 1: Yes, complete fabrication. Like it'll be like Rumsfeld doing a speech, giving a speech and then like he'll be hitting all the sound drops adding all those.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: Now the be honest, they would dramaticize some dramaticize some of it because you know, even they got the this story is based off true events, and you know, the true events was like, yeah, these people went to this cabin and they got killed, not like all these intricate shits some of them were fucking in the car and then somebody's whole. You know, it's just like it's just kind of like, yeah, there was two people that went there and they got killed. They want fifteen people that got killed, you know, in a two day period. It wasn't like that. So they do dramaticize it, you know, because otherwise, like the true story is like yeah, you know what I'm saying. It's like, okay, it's like something you just read in the newspaper, right quick, two people got killed, Oh okay, and even go to the next page. So they got to spice it up a little bit. So I do believe, yeah, I do believe the stories were spiced up a little bit with some of the dialogue and all that stuff. You know, the husband happened to be cheating on the wife that wouldn't happen in real life. It's just we just had throw that in there. Ex give me a little bit, a little bit of extra. But it is fat. Yeah, it's fat, like you know, which is uh, which is good enough with what we're going what we're going with right now mostly Corey, Corey grow. Have you used uh the new picture AI stuff?
Speaker 3: Hold it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Well you think it's retarded? Bad way. I tried to fucking get it just to make me some bitcoin symbols in space and ship, and like they came back all wonky. I'm like, you couldn't even just copy paste from Google, like what the fucks? Like it had like the B and like the top things were all like curly. It was like, what are you doing? It's so and then it spelled shit wrong. I tried to make some fucking Solana mean coin fucking images and its spelled Solana wrong and it was like, it's like dealing with a fucking kid with downsen It's it's retarded.
Speaker 4: What all of that ship is the same ship that happens in dreams. Like you can't see words correctly, you can't see numbers correctly. There's too many fingers and hands and shit like it's all the same shit as dreams ship.
Speaker 2: I just think, as you get, it's stupid. The whole idea is stupid. I get it for certain tasks, like they're using it to fucking do train examinations because it can do it one hundred times faster than people. And there's there's applications that can do things way better than a person can do it from an an analysis and engineering perspective. But like this, Hey, groc go make me a fucking meme is so dumb. I can't believe that trillions of dollars are flowing into this fucking nonsense. They're going to fucking implement this ship in war and it's gonna end up blowing up the wrong people. I'm fucking telling you right now. It's an I'm telling you this ship.
Speaker 4: Is it's an accident.
Speaker 1: It was Did you see that.
Speaker 3: It showed where all the information was coming from that was being fed into AI and it was like over forty percent from Reddit.
Speaker 4: Reddit. But let's be fair, Reddit is one of the best places to get answers on bizarre random ship. You can't get straight answers on from anyone else.
Speaker 1: True, it got crazy. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Rated.
Speaker 4: But this is where I found out what caused my allergic reaction. Like that's how I found out was Reddit, because there's enough people.
Speaker 2: That had had an allergic reaction to Reddit.
Speaker 4: Clinton and Ion they were like Clint and Ice in the second time after it is taking the whole course and like nobody else I wouldn't have understood. Nobody would have known what the fuck was causing it. So it's good for some ship like we have like the whole what do they call that, like the collective response, like something is gonna something, gold is gonna come out of it.
Speaker 1: M Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah that is that is true.
Speaker 3: And then collective is stupid also, well.
Speaker 4: The majority of the collective is stupid. But like together the gold will come out. You just have to know how to find you.
Speaker 1: Let me see, because I mean, I thought you're gonna get some good results, Corey, because Elon Musk, I mean, he had himself looking like a damn Rome in general on his paid home second pulled this up. He had himself looking like a Rome in general. Bu Oh, here we go. He pulled this up right here. You need something like this, I sh didn't look like is what.
Speaker 4: I just see the joker smoking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I know. Yeah, that's growk image.
Speaker 2: His fingers are wrong, he's not smoking, right, What do.
Speaker 1: You mean his fingers are wrong? Oh, where's a that's a grock image right there? Are you sure.
Speaker 4: That's what they say?
Speaker 1: I that's not a documentary footage from all these instagram musket that looks a little wonky. Hanry cavill uh, I know he put it up here, had himself like a Roman general. Here we go, Oh boy, there you go, here you go, right there you go.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, we've seen him with his shirt off. He doesn't He's not going to be fitting in that costume.
Speaker 1: It's oversized costume. He wants, yes, oversized.
Speaker 3: Cost These bezos, you know, just fully embraced the HG H and just said fuck it, you know. Yeah, here we go up the dump the wife and get some dirty horror Latina horror and juice up on roids and spend my billions of dollars by a boat.
Speaker 1: What's crazy? What's crazy? I don't like all these cheeks that's that he allegedly has knocked up. I don't. He ain't having sex with none of them, Like he's just coming in a cup are yeh, he's just coming in Huh you serious? He's just like coming in a cup. Man, what why?
Speaker 3: I think that's what I've heard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like he ain't fucking none of them. Man. Oh here he goes that. Yeah, yeah, here we go right there.
Speaker 3: That's he was super gay, super gay?
Speaker 4: What's weird? As I get all these videos people send them or you'll just see like half my feet everywhere. It is just like AI videos, and and I feel sad that people don't know the difference between the videos and the real videos. I feel like it's still somewhat obvious. You're like, if it's not very believable, it's probably not real. And then once you're looking at it through the eye of like this probably isn't real, you can see how it's not real.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I gotta admit I really like those fucking glass fucking fruit videos. And have you seen those no slicing the glass fruit and slicing the galaxy open and oh that's cool. Slicing open a fish bowl ball and the fish bounces everywhere. Dude, They're so cool.
Speaker 4: That's cool. Yeah, I like something it can do to assistant all those videos. You can assume right now, if you see a night cam video, like a night footage video of like a forest cam or whatever, like it's fake. If a cat is jumping on a grizzly bear's back and riding it around, it's like if there's a bunch of animals on a trampoline through a night vision camp, it's fake. Like you just like assume the night vision cams are fake and you'll do fine.
Speaker 2: Well, It's hilarious the mistakes that it makes, like people crossing paths like like this one of them will disappear because it won't. It's like it won't once it goes out of frame. It's like it doesn't comprehend that it's still there, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So yeah, groups groups really poorly. There was one today that it was like a lion in the middle of like a ton of baby gazelle's and the baby gazelle's were all like jumping at the lion and the lion was just chilling, and I was like and people thought that was real, and I'm like, that's not. You can say again, if you watch it long enough, you'll see it gazelle disappear. And another one appear from nowhere and like it's not real.
Speaker 1: What what if they are putting those out there to give you the okie deck, intentionally putting the shitty ones out there in front of you, it'd be like, oh man, yeah, I know it was a what ain't They're like, got your ass?
Speaker 4: Yeah, because there are like you could do the whole Sydney Sweeney fucking campaign video for it could be AI and we wouldn't fucking know. It's very convincing you look okay.
Speaker 1: So it's almost training you to look for certain cues in videos that are off and so you're like, oh, yeah, I know that's AI because that's all. But they're intentionally putting shit out there, that's all. So when because they've got the capability to make it extremely real. Yeah, and so when they do you you don't know that's AI because it's like, oh, well the ship in all, So that's not A.
Speaker 4: I think that's exactly it. I think they're trying to exactly it. Yeah, they're trying to confuse the shit of you. That's but that's why I'm even more sad that there's people who can't even tell these fake ones that's fake.
Speaker 1: Really good?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what are you gonna do when the real realistic ones come out.
Speaker 2: You can buy a sixth finger ring for pictures. You see that. You might have a ring that goes over, it goes attaches to your hand, so it looks like a fake picture.
Speaker 4: So you can just make everyone think you are a yeah, yeah, we're screwed. I mean, I guess there's like twenty five percent of the population that will always be like Adam anim they'll do whatever they're told or they'll believe whatever they're told to believe. And then there's like another twenty five percent that's like easily swayable if there's enough pressure and ah, and so I feel like it's like, how could you ever combat that? If that's like just a camp, like a standard statistic throughout all time, no matter who's trying to manipulate who or how powerful they are, Like, how could you ever stop humanity from being completely enslaved by whoever the fuck decides to enslave them? Because holy shit, like half the populations always going to be controllable no matter what. Yeah, and.
Speaker 3: To change things either it only takes like a small move, like I think they say like three percent, but really, like even if it's ten percent. You don't need fifty one, and so you're already if you're able to control the stupid people you're able to control I shouldn't say stupid, but you know what I mean, the easily controllable you, then you then you've already got more than enough support from a percentage based basis to to make any sort of changes that you want.
Speaker 4: Pretty terrifying.
Speaker 1: M hm, yeah, But I mean that's uh, that's that's the way it's that's the way it's I like to say, that's the way it's always being. But the population used to be so low that you could convince the quote unquote stupid people to fight for the righteous calls. At some point in time. Once the population started growing as it is now, then it got out of hand, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Or you could escape at least and be like I I'm going to be like off in the woods or whatever. And now there's like no off in the woods. There's no disconnected place.
Speaker 1: You can't get wood. I'm not fucking with no woods. You get dark out there in the damn woods. Man. Oh shit, man, man, everything that wants, everything that wants to eat. You be hunting at night.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying it's pretty creepy. The night pass a certain age. So now like when you're camping, you're like, I like have to go out into the dark.
Speaker 1: Woods, and it ain't nothing more terrifying than having you dick out and thinking something might bite it off. That's the most terrifying.
Speaker 4: With a pantstom the way worse. You're like, well, I'm fucked now someone has to chasing you, like I can't even run.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to tell you, man, hey, anytime, anytime something happens to somebody's balls and get kicked in it, you see a movie where some woman bites it or something, they gonna hack it off. As a man, you feel it, okay, I mean you like it's in here. You're like, I wouldn't be able to leave. I would be able to go on. You need you gonna have to kill me, you know, give me all, will take you out. Then I'm gonna take myself out because.
Speaker 4: This is it for me.
Speaker 1: We're done, you know. So I don't want to be in that. It's a vulnerable position.
Speaker 4: Speaking of genitals, I just I feel like this is ai. I feel like I can't tell the difference between like reality and unreality sometimes anymore, like what's what the fuck is going on? But in my feed for some reason, I keep seeing uti urinary tract infection advertisements and like, there's no I haven't had one many many years, haven't talked about it, and my microphone hasn't picked me up talking about it until this started happening. And all of a sudden, I'm seeing all these ads for UTIs and I'm like, what the fuck is? Is this some sort of weird like gaslighting shit or something like? Why do I see this sort of shit? Then one of the ads that rolls by on my feet is like I used to it's like this unhappy woman. It's all black and white and it's like I used to be so sad and whatever. And then it's her so happy and just like filled with light, and it's like, but now my labia are plumb like again, And I was like, what the fuck just happened? What is that even mean?
Speaker 2: I ain't never seen no plumb like labyas before.
Speaker 1: Plum Like, what does that mean that it's in gorge with blood?
Speaker 4: I think you have a serious medical condition.
Speaker 1: Hey, when you know that something, you know some women have design the surgery down there if they feel like like they're they're but they got a lot, a lot of extra. It's a plum like a lot of extra. They have the stuff clipped off, which is for me, it'd be almost like saying that, Hey, I'm gonna come and I'm cut put part of your ball sack off because you know, the left SAgs a little bit lower. I'm like, and I did a video ky Leia. It had to be a year and a half ago on one woman who had it, and now they fucked up when they did it, So anytime she has sex it's like excruciating pain, so she really can't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but anytime you have surgery is changing your nerves. I don't know if people will understand that, but like star tissue funks up how you feel things, like moving things around changes how you feel. You either can't feel it at all, or it might hurt for the rest of the time because your nerve just like never gets right again. Like it's not a fucking smart thing to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And she said she said she did it because her ex boyfriend said it was ugly. He won't saying it was ugly when he was staking his dick in there. Yeah, I mean what we talk about. It's just like I didn't realize folks did crazy shit like that.
Speaker 4: I didn't know what their looked like.
Speaker 1: Like, calm down, I don't know. He's supposed to look like a plum.
Speaker 4: Supposed to look like a plumb. Apparently you did.
Speaker 1: Say plumb, right, not plump.
Speaker 4: I'm finding it. Show you how ridiculous, show us.
Speaker 1: We got here. It's for educational purposes only. I was just like, I feel like.
Speaker 4: I'm being sucked with right now. I feel like this like can't be real. Let's see.
Speaker 1: I think you can do that. You can just show all kinds of stuff as so long as you're saying educational. Probably need to put on the screen.
Speaker 4: Oh you get my takes?
Speaker 1: Is this gonna be an actual labia? Okay? Ye?
Speaker 4: My laby literally returned to their former plum like glory and my libido and blah blah blah and here U t I is again, like, what is the ut I thing? Why is this?
Speaker 3: Maybe you're going to get one in the future.
Speaker 4: Maybe they're like we've planned for you. We're gonna be in through the fucking nanobots or whatever.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, hey here, I don't have the U T I. I remember U T I right now.
Speaker 1: Exactly exactly. But here's what we got. We got on the left, we got old hag. On the right, we got a woman who's d t F. That's what I mean, That's what they're trying to tell us. You know what I'm saying, she said, down the fuck her libidos and self conference returns. She said, So I'm looking to get, you know, taking advantage of you know what I'm saying. Dominated Well, she's got looks like trying to say, doesn't this yeah a I is this a company.
Speaker 4: An a person?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because I mean, does this woman know that you use her picture? What you were doing?
Speaker 4: What is like glory for a labia? Confused, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Clearly, it turns.
Speaker 3: Turns your life upside down?
Speaker 1: H I know, Hey, we got like fifteen twenty ladies. Uh in the columnist, let us know what the plum like?
Speaker 4: Glory like glory?
Speaker 1: Okay, god, okay.
Speaker 4: So weird?
Speaker 1: Oh well, hold on, it said, some individuals have labia that are naturally dark or have purplely sheathed. The phrase plum like could refer to this color maybe changed colors.
Speaker 4: So you want a dark purple, labia or else you're unhappy in life. We're like, what's the indication here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm so.
Speaker 4: Trans. It's a trans woman and they're actually referring to testicles, but they call them labia because you're a trans woman. Then plumb makes sense to me. You plumb like testicles. They're nice and just.
Speaker 1: Round and people are and he probably did.
Speaker 4: I think they want me to like click on it and like buy some weird u t I plumbia shipped from them for some reason.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they'd be trying to well, they try they try to steer you in certain directions, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like all a suggestion. You're trying to get me to think I'm gonna have it. Uties it's like ads for months, like I ain't.
Speaker 1: I ain't seeing nothing of weed. I don't really talk about weed. But then y'all let me know if this is a good deal or not. But this this all of a sudden, popped up on eggs delivery, that doesn't look like that.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't buy that.
Speaker 2: If you that's hemp?
Speaker 1: Okay? Is that what I mean? I don't I don't know nothing about this.
Speaker 2: They figured out how to make hemp which is legal and most places to get you high, and that's what they're doing. Really, Delta th HC eight or something like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so what is the effect of Delta eight? I mean, you're.
Speaker 2: Gone smoke like a funck ton and it's very mild.
Speaker 4: It seems like it'd be jacksh.
Speaker 1: Hold on, let me get to this other page.
Speaker 4: Shot shots, drug tests or something.
Speaker 1: Here we go. Hey, you can get thirty percent off your entire purchase if you buy today. I'll pass.
Speaker 4: Oh, but you can get a colored babe.
Speaker 1: Oh, here we go, Here we go the O G cushiondoors.
Speaker 3: What is is a t.
Speaker 1: Oh? No? This was like the funk guy off the fucking Last That was such a ship.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: Sounds like regular buds I buy.
Speaker 2: I buy my weed off the internet, but I gotta go pick it up in per.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, here we go legal legal THC Yeah, weird aza legal the four G fly hour. So I don't so you say you gotta you gotta smoke a whole bunch of this stuff?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay? Did that seem like a good deal? That quarter paying for one hundred and ninety nine dollars Is that bad deal?
Speaker 2: That's not a good deal. I can get it ounce a real weed for fifty bucks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh okay, which is crazy to say out wound.
Speaker 2: It is crazy to say out loud. Yeah, we used to pay like black market three fifty. And this was twenty This was twenty years ago. Yeah, three fifty black market is like what seven hundred bucks today or something like that.
Speaker 4: When I was selling, I was getting medical grade. It was nineteen ninety seven, and it'd be like three hundred for an ounce.
Speaker 1: It was crazy.
Speaker 4: I would get dewey like beauty, but it was expensive.
Speaker 2: So I sold weed before I was a cop and had to lie about it on my polygraph and all that shit. But I used to get I used to get like a quarter pound, and I would sell the whole thing and I would get like maybe two quarters or maybe a quarter.
Speaker 4: I was like, I can make so much money. And I was like, oh, I'd just be really high all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty much. You get your stash for free when you sell weed, unless you move in like a bulk. I got a friend who sells weed who gets like pounds at a time from out of state here in Colorado, which is weird, and she makes a ton of money. I don't know how because I can go. I fucking buy four grams of concentrated It lasts me a week. It's forty bucks. It's ridiculously cheap, which is cool. I feel bad for the industry, honestly, Like I just kind of and fifty for an out Still.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just wish they still had like a normal weed. Like I appreciate the crystally guy, like, Hi, that's cool, but like, can we have like some nineteen eighties outdoor just like normal.
Speaker 7: Weed crushed into or brick Pico and Alverado gas weed like that percentage, Like there's no seeds or some stems, but the percentage is still like a normal amount.
Speaker 4: You can just smoke a bowl and just like have a chill fucking time. This doesn't exist anymore, a baby. Maybe you can get your own and grow it outside and like do it again. But I feel like everything I see it's like eighty percent. You're like, why why can't we just have a normal time? It doesn't exist.
Speaker 1: No, man, you gotta get bigger and better, bigger and better every time, Bigger and better. That's what it matters.
Speaker 4: They look at me like an idiot. I'm like, do you have anything that's super low THHD and high CBD, And they're like, why I'm because that's what I fucking want.
Speaker 2: Why you can buy You can buy pretty close to pure THC crystal they call them. They call them diamonds. They're like ninety nine point something percent. And it's fucking They have to put turp. They put turps on it, liquid turpenes, because otherwise it's literally like smoking meth. It is fucking harsh. Yeah, it is like you when you dab it. It's like and they have to put the turps on it just to like make it somewhat consumable. And it's expensive as fuck expensive. It's like it's like two fifty for like an eighth.
Speaker 4: So I used to smoke like, I don't know, almost like an eighth the day for most of the time. Really good but really really high quality crystally kuey ooey, delicious, bud all the time, stone all the time. I don't know how we did it back then, and I wasn't prepared for it, and I had no idea what the fuck was about to happen. But we had pure crystal. It was like white, right, that's got to be I don't know what percentage of weed whatever. I smoked this shit, even with the high tolerance I had, and I don't remember of time. And then I was driving on the island. I grew up with my whole fucking life. I knew every single road by the back of my hand. I could get anywhere for it. I was lost. I was just like, I don't know where I am just driving. I got out a beach. I finally was like, Okay, I know where I am. So I got out and sat on the beach for like two fucking hours, just like staring at how as it comes on my rooms. Dude. It was so intense, and I was like, what was that like? I had to drive crystals.
Speaker 2: I was like, I've never I had to drive on acid once and I drove like it was only like a half a mile. I had to leave my friend's house and bring my mom's car home, and I was fucking tripping balls. It was not a good experience. I don't know how I made it.
Speaker 4: I was known as the person who would drive on acid every time. I was always driving on it.
Speaker 1: The hand of God drove you home.
Speaker 4: Man, pretty much. I'm like, I'm pretty sure that was all just angels floating us through no reason that should have been made.
Speaker 1: There's many times did you get there at your life and be like, yeah, I should have dad there, Oh I should have been in jail.
Speaker 2: I got like twenty of those.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so there's a reason why you still here? Is in there? What they say? Yeah, because the reason here I don't know.
Speaker 4: Because there's no reason that shit.
Speaker 2: I got stuck in a k hole at a club one time and my buddy who was with me refused. He refused to drive me home in my car because he drove me home the week before because I got in a k hole, And so I ended up having to drive from Boatyard Village in clear Water fifty plus miles to Sarasota, Florida, over the Skyway Bridge in a fucking massive rainstorm.
Speaker 3: Oh I've done that.
Speaker 4: I've done that.
Speaker 3: That is a scary drive on that bridge in a rainstorm. It's fucking terrifying. I've done that with lightning hitting on both sides of the road, just like knuckling it just pouring down rain.
Speaker 2: I did that one time on the Skyway on a motorcycle in a fucking rainstorm. It was it was so bad.
Speaker 3: Water is like at the level of the of the road, which makes it extra scary. You know, I'm not talking about being on like a big bridge above the above it. I'm talking about being water level on a bridge with lightning striking on both sides. Obviously, they don't call it the Tampa Bay Lightning Hockey Team for nothing, crazy assst.
Speaker 2: I got friends who won't drive over that bridge at all, Like they just won't do it at all. That's a scary. Remember that bridge got hit? Yeah, I did in a sixty nine Bolkswagen bus. Mhmm.
Speaker 1: I think I was just drunk a couple of times. Yep, yep about it's a real dangerous I was just drunk.
Speaker 3: I've boy done it one time, man, and I didn't mean to. I thought I was taking something else. Thank god, it was just kedamine. It wasn't fucking fentanyl or something like this. This was also twenty five years ago. But I took it at a club in Vegas at like fucking four o'clock in the morning or something like that, after being up all night, and I immediately was my body was paralyzed. I was stuck.
Speaker 1: Luckily we had a booth and I was stuck and I could hear everything, and I could process everything, but I just couldn't physically move.
Speaker 3: And this transvestite, I don't know trans transstites, Yeah, six foot four Asian woman air quotes was came slit ups to start talking to me, and everything. I couldn't leave. I couldn't move. I was like, you know, like like if somebody was like in a coma and they're like blink twice, figuring like I can't blink, Like That's how it was. I was like, I'm seeing to her tell me her life story from DNA up until that afternoon, you know, and I was like, I can't move away from this person. It was hell. And then it wore off at like two hours later, and I was totally fun. Gotta get out here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think that's why I've never done. I think that's why kenviine is one of the only drugs I've never done, is it doesn't sound even remotely fun to me.
Speaker 2: I remember laying out on my porch and Boulder and this is like ninety eight or ninety seven. I'm laying I'm in Boulder, Colorado, and I'm laying on my porch outside and it's like ten degrees out and snow everywhere, and I'm in my boxers and like I didn't couldn't tell it was cold. It didn't feel cold. It was no sense of temperature at all.
Speaker 4: Like cocaine can do anything.
Speaker 1: I'm man.
Speaker 7: I mean.
Speaker 1: The cop Boys be true. Man, I mean, like I say, I got drunk a couple of times.
Speaker 4: You're normal, Well wow.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I mean just like, oh, like, well, I was freaking out, didn't know how I got home. They said, hey, man, you got to drive. You're like, who am I? You know what I'm saying. The spirits were going around me. Man, yeah, yelp being in it. Yeah, and now I have Now I have video evidence of my of my misdeeds, tripping my psycho nodding, Oh okay, okay. So on your documentary, start recording it.
Speaker 3: On the beach and.
Speaker 1: You start recording and then you see like a spear behind you, like while you're recording it or something like that ship. Man. You see, That's why I don't record. Just say yeah, you end up some stuff. You'd be like, oh man, this is ment I'm haulted.
Speaker 4: Another level off. If you know the whole time you're being recorded, like, I feel like that had to affect you in the experience.
Speaker 3: Well, I I did two hits. I did one and then laid down and had like and then up when that was over and looked at Baarhart Seam and Barhart. I just looked at him and he said, uh, something like, I get the feeling that you're ready for another one.
Speaker 1: I was like, fucking go.
Speaker 3: And so he had two opportunities. So I think in that one he shot me from behind and when he shot me from the front, ah, And it was yeah, man, it.
Speaker 1: Was so I was aware of it.
Speaker 3: I mean, obviously I was aware of it that he was there, but I was also that was at the end of the week. That was day five of him being everywhere I was, So I was kind of used to it in a weird way. It wasn't that big of a deal. I was also with Christian Jordan it too, so it wasn't justice. It was Christian and me and Sham and Barhart and were at this fucking great place and nobody else there except us at this whole resort, which is great and so and I'd been there before, so I was pretty comfortable with that scenario. And knew bare heart, and so I don't know. It just wasn't as it was. It wasn't as invasive as it could have been. And part of the reason why was because Beaarhart set some rules. Right after bat he said that, he says, I need you, you know you wanted to tease to be further back is how how good is your zoom lens? He's pretty good?
Speaker 1: All right, Well, then be over there until he lays down, like while he's smoking it, and until he lays down.
Speaker 3: When he lays down, then you can come up and and do what you need to do. So so there was some rules to it, but you know, I was fine, didn't it didn't really didn't really bother.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and anybody can go watch it on YouTube.
Speaker 3: That's true. There is Snyder t E A c E s N y d E r T Snyder one word and he's done all these mini documentaries and uh Mark Passio is next. He's getting that. He's gonna get the treatment after me. And if you know who Mark Passio is, you're like a former.
Speaker 4: Satanist, wildly angry person.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: Serious, I'll take that. I'll take that all right. So, uh so we're getting close to closing out. Betting lines are out, so on what color uh? Deald will hit the w n B A court next? And green? The first three times and the last time was a purple uh. The other day was a purple one. So they are quickly becoming a serious organization. And I actually got to give the guys that are doing it some type of credit because they're managing to smuggle these in when folks are looking for it, like the fact that you're paying money to go into these games. Somehow smuggling this in and then managing to throw it on the court is amazing.
Speaker 3: I don't want to know how you know what I'm.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I want to know how.
Speaker 3: Used this this product has been before it's thrown on there. But my bed is rainbow. I'm gonna go rainbow because it's hysterical. It really sort of you know, it's it should be their flag anyway. For the w n B. A vast majority of the women there are lesbians, so they it should just be pride.
Speaker 1: You should be lucky people are.
Speaker 3: Even talking about them. To be honest with you, it's the greatest marketing campaign they've ever had.
Speaker 1: Well, the craziest thing is that your girlfriend could be on the opposite team and the night before y'all in there sixing it up, and then y'all got the thing playoff game. It's non serious, man. It's just like, was it the one of Bonner? She cried her way off to Indiana Favorite as she could go play on the same team as a girlfriend. It's like, non serious, man. It's just like they've got an issue that they can't get past. Set The players sleep with each other. That's the issue. That's the number one issue.
Speaker 4: I want to be officially registered as I'm going with like giant, oversized, black realistic.
Speaker 1: They hadn't done that. When get Vainy Vanny extra veiny, extra veins, Yeah, we're talking about we're talking about twelve plus twelve nothing. And it looked they looked like they've been at a what I like to call a respectable size. You know what I'm saying, it's a respectable size.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It looked between the four to five inches, so respectable size. They hadn't They hadn't went super big. I think it'd be a little bit harder to get the super big one in there.
Speaker 3: We used to have. We used to have a big, huge black rubber dildo at our house with a suction cup on the backhand of it. Yes, And I'd come upstairs sometimes in my roommates at the Beach, I come upstairs sometimes I'd see that thing stuck right on the written the center of the television. That was the code that. That was the code that, like somebody had a girl with him.
Speaker 1: You had to like, hey, you ain't got to say nothing to nobody when you see that, like, oh, okay, don't go.
Speaker 3: That was the international. That was the bat signal in our house when there was four of us living there at the Beach in ninety nine through two thousand and one.
Speaker 1: So oh man, so put your fancying guys. I think there is actually a bit line on that, which is what's crazy. There's a bet line on everything. Uh, it's a bitch of bets in on that. I don't think there's people aren't gonna get. I mean, obviously it's it's their thing, all right. Whoever this shadow paralization, I'm gonna parlay okay, rainbow dildo with Angel Reese's first shot being a miss, and but she'll she'll get ten rebounds, so it'll be a three way parlay and go on all those I think you can hit on that. I think you I think you can hit on that. That sounds like all right, guys, we appreciate everybody being out with us. They one ninety seven. We were going ahead and start closing out. We're gonna have people say some stuff. Okay, a few things, a few items, lindsay, go ahead, take.
Speaker 4: Offsoul dot org. Everything I do is by my books in the front of them, or saying hello, got the shot. It's all kind of good.
Speaker 1: And she's haalthy, which is what's key. All right, yep, hands right, Uh, Charlie, Charlie, let him. Let me do some stuff.
Speaker 3: Audio books Hypocrisy The Octopus of Global Control twenty three and a half hours for that book. You can get the audio book. Go out and get yourself edumacated, or you got a car ride or something, or you're mowing the yard or whatever it is you're into while you're listening to podcasts, Well, listen to an audiobook. Go make that happen. Macroaggressions dot ioactivistoach dot com, thang Tory.
Speaker 1: Far Away.
Speaker 2: You know, statistically speaking, most people have tuned out by now.
Speaker 4: So one that has wants to know WoT somebody fell asleep?
Speaker 2: Go to Amazon. I assure you, somebody go to Amazon and get my book. And that's that. There you go. I hate marketing. I fucking hate it. It sucks, it's stupid. I wish I didn't have to do it, so I don't do it.
Speaker 1: And it's a warning from History and it's Lee Harvey Oswald. It black and white, bloodyhistory dot substate dot com. I don't know. Stuff that kind of pays Corey's bills. Corey, my goodness, man, get you right on. We're gonna get AI to do your advertising. Okay, that's what we're gonna do. Yeah, we're going AI to do your advertising. We need we're gonna work on that, all right, guys, Independent Media Toaken go ahead and pick you some up. You do need to go and purchase some Solana first. Okay, purchase Solana first, and then you can trade that in for the Independent Media Toaken. Go and pick that up that is available for you. Phantom is the is the best place right now to pick some of that up. Get to get a Fantom wallet and do that transaction so we can go ahead and get this train rolling We appreciate everybody for being out with us x Kee x four twenty dot com. We'll catch you oll next week. Day one ninety eight Appreciate it. Let don't