Speaker 1: If you love ghosts, cryptids, UFOs, and everything that goes up in the night, then mark your calendars for the West Kentucky Paranormal Expo, happening September twenty six in Mayfield, Kentucky at the Mayfield Graves County Fairgrounds. This incredible one day event brings together some of the biggest names in the paranormal community, including Aaron G. Thompson from Netflix is twenty eight Days Haunted, Jimmy and Jeffrey from Outlaw Paranormal, The Wind of Rose, Josh Morris, Michael Huntington, Rachel Ravensville, and many many more special guests and speakers. Your missions just fifteen dollars and that gets you an all day come and go wristband so you can explore at your own pace. Vowels more than thirty five vendors, enjoy delicious food trucks, attend speaker presentations and panels, meet investigators, hear incredible stories, and dive into the worlds of hauntings, cryptids, UFOs, and the unexplained. Whether you're a seasoned ghost hunter are just curious about the mysteries that surround us, there's something for everyone at the West Kentucky Panormal Expo.
Speaker 2: Tickets are oll and sale now.
Speaker 1: For more information, visit West Kentucky Paranormal Expo on Facebook and get ready for one of the most exciting paranormal events of the year. We'll see you in Mayfield on September twenty sixth. Welcome back to Southern ghost Stories. I'm the American Haunt Story in Alan Sercy. So know what you're thinking, Hey, Alan, You're doing a show on Thursday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well sort of.
Speaker 1: Kind of anyway, you guys know, On Monday, I do it from the vault, an older episode. On Tuesdays usually had Tennessee Tales stories from the volunteer state, and then Wednesday and Friday or the normal shows just ghost stories from New Orleans and New Jersey everywhere in between. I got all these kinds of all these books I've written, just stories and wild tales I've unearthed. So Thursday today I'm giving you guys an update. I'm announcing the winner of the Creepy Con contest. You guys know, I asked for some reviews to get at a Grandpas. Winner had a drawing anyway, So I'll be at Creepy Con this weekend July thirty first through August second, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. So in jution with Creepycon, I got a pair of tickets giveaway. So the winner of the drawing is mister Keith Henson.
Speaker 2: So I'm excited. I spoke to Keith already.
Speaker 1: I've reached out send the QR code and he'll be hopefully attending this weekend at Creepy Come So while I'm on here, Creepy com Man, it's gonna be a really fun show. If you guys have never been, it's one of the biggest horror conventions in Tennessee. They have a bunch of guests this year. Vey Nail, she's a real big makeup artist. She does all the big movies. I think she had a reality show for a while. Ra Mayloff he was in Texas Chainsaw Masacre Part three. There's some bands there, Twisted Gwar. I remember Gwar was huge back in the nineties when I was a little bit younger. But some of the most notable folks there, Bill Mosley, he was in Texas.
Speaker 2: Jamesawmasker too. He's been a whole bunch of other things.
Speaker 1: House a thousand corpses, Keen Hodter is gonna be there from Friday thirteenth. He's done a handful of those films. He was Jason. He was a guy into the hockey mask. So you can come meet these guys. Maysal Ramirez, she was in Cursa La Laarna. That was a big movie a few years ago. One person I'm kind of excited for Michael Berryman. He was in The Hills Have Eyes. He's been in a whole bunch of horror movies. He's got a real unique look. He's done really well for himself. Felisa Rose will be there. She's also a huge icon in the heart industry. She's probably done man two dozen horror films I guess since the eighties.
Speaker 2: But yeah, she's huge. She's insanely popular.
Speaker 1: I've been doing shows from Kentucky to Saint Louis, Middle Tennessee, and Felisa Rose always has fans just coming out to greet her.
Speaker 2: She's in sleep Away Camp horror icon. But anyway, those are some.
Speaker 1: Of the major names. She's a handful of others. Tim Jacobus, he was the illustrator for Goosebumps. I think he created the covers back in the nineties for those books. But anyway, there's a handful of other celebrities gonna be there. You can come, get your pictures, you get autographs. I'll actually be there in the Southern Ghost Stories booth signing my books. And if you guys listen to the show, I'm sure you know I have two Knoxville books, for two Knoxville adjacent books. Well, one is it's Southern Ghost Stories Knoxville, just the ghost stories of Knoxville.
Speaker 2: There's Grave Robin.
Speaker 1: There's a Frankenstein story in Knoxville. Do you guys know that they're trying to buy bodies back in eighteen hundreds? You guys know me the Galvanism, the Frankenstein stuff just right.
Speaker 2: Up my alley.
Speaker 1: But Knoxville, it's an old town, all kinds of wild history. I'll be signing in Southern Ghost Stories Knoxville. Also, I'll have hext my Voodoo Doctor book. While I was working on the Knoxville book, I found this story of this voodoo doctor in Knoxville who during the Great Depression was running a pro voodoo shop out of his apartment complex. And it's a wild, crazy tale. Lost it twists and turns, but he ends up feuding with his neighbor who's a piano teacher and his wife. And if you've seen the over for the book hext you can tell it doesn't work out very.
Speaker 2: Well for one of them. But anyway, just want to invite you guys, got to come to Knoxville.
Speaker 1: Creepy Gun. It's always a big time. My buddy Ben from Maustrell City maathouse dot com is there. You've heard me run the ads. You know, he runs a great apparel company. He's also a really good guy. Him and his dad, great people. They'll be there if he'll be selling his shirts. Lots of great vendors, all kinds of celebrities. There's a screenplay competition. I actually headed that up this year. There's a film festival. You can watch the films throughout the weekend. Yeah, man, it's come out to Knoxville. It's if you know where downtown Knoxville is, the Big Sunsphere, the Convention Center, that's where it is. If you're downtown, you see the Sun's fear walk towards it and you really can't miss us. But it's July thirty, first through August the second, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and I'll be there all three days, so come find me, and I'm looking forward to meeting some of you guys. I did the show in Lexton back in early June to met a handful of y'all there.
Speaker 2: So y'all come Knoxville. It's gonna be a really fun show.
Speaker 1: And I know it's kind a short rely episode or it's a little mini update, I guess you'd call it, but uh.
Speaker 2: Check back tomorrow. I got another episode coming.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow and a lot more is in the works. Mean we're getting close to October. So anyway, thanks guys, I'll see you guys in Knoxville.
Speaker 3: Monster City Madhouse a year round online store full of halloween and classic horror shirts with an emphasis on the vintage look. Use code save ten for ten percent off your order. Monstercitymathhouse dot com. Free shipping and financings available.
Speaker 1: If you love ghost stories, folklore, and all things mysterious, you need to make a trip to Haunted in downtown Tullahome to Tennessee, just a short drive from Nashville. This family owned gothic shop is filled with a strange, unusual, and downright fascinating.
Speaker 2: This isn't a.
Speaker 1: Big box store full of mass produced decorations.
Speaker 2: Haunted specializes in handmade.
Speaker 1: Curiosities, Gothic decor, metaphysical so applies, green witchcraft essentials, and unique pieces created by independent artists. Whether you're decorating or just looking for something you won't find anywhere else, Haunted is worth the trip. Visit them on one twenty five West Lincoln Street in Tullahoma, or a shop online at hauntedstore dot net. That's right, hauntedstore dot net. Haunted curated for the strange and the unusual.