Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We'll let you taco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots. All right, A couple reminders here before we get into idiotology. Rock the Bank cash giveaways. You're listening for those keywords they start with us. Each weekday morning right around nine oh five is when the first one goes out. You're entering those at our website WJR dot com and you can do that each hour throughout the workday and endo this evening and you may score thousand bucks. Pretty sweet. Yeah, so that's coming up. And then right now you have an opportunity to win Metallica tickets by going putting your vote in for which cage the elephant song you want to hear? You say, we play it. You can vote on the JR Facebook for that.
Speaker 3: And then we just randomly picked somebody for Metallica tickets. So fifteen minutes or so, Jay are our Facebook page.
Speaker 2: All right. I don't know about you, but I know every time I'm in the grocery store and I find myself on the snack aisle, usually conveniently located hon or near the beer aisle, which that's that strategic placement for soda isle. Yeah, you know, I don't know about you, but I sit there and sometimes I just put my hands on my hips and go gee, I wish there were more different types of flavors of potato chips that were offered.
Speaker 4: Oh tell me, they're not put out? Are they doing that contest again?
Speaker 2: No, that's las they have there. That that's they've done. No, in all seriousness, there's like, if you can't find a flavor of potato chip you like, I I don't know what to tell you at this point. What hasn't been done?
Speaker 3: I think yesterday I resorted with the leftover sandwich and and the chips that I did were some kind of orange ranch ruffle like and I'm gonna tell you, I like, they didn't like them, and I like ranch, you know, like whatever. It's just like, oh shit, I'm not orange. I'm sorry Channer ranch And yeah, you get my point. Yeah, totally that said make room in the Pringles section. Pringles is collaborating with Miller Lite to roll out a couple of summer themed chip flavors they're gonna be offering up.
Speaker 2: Let's see Pringles crossed with Miller Lite Beer Canned Chicken, which will share the savory taste of roasted chicken with notes of garlic, onion and authentic flavor of the original light beer. Then there's Pringles Miller Lite grilled beer brought, which matches a hoppy malt beer aroma with sweet and smoky notes of black pepper, caramelized onion in brown spice.
Speaker 3: Why wouldn't you just have a cold beer with a broad and a cold beer with the beer chicken.
Speaker 2: And just buy regular Pringles for your chips exactly, Which that's that's what I was gonna get back to. So as I sarcastically sit there and go, gee, I wish there were more flavors, creature habit man. Every time I'll just get like regular chips or barbecue chips, maybe occasionally a sour cream deal. Tell me some side that that's my chip world.
Speaker 3: For the most part, I will do sour cream and onion, as you said, I will do barbecue or just straight up is anybody in your family, and I know somebody will be salt and vinegar? Yeah yeah, yeah, My daughters both like I can handle them. If that's all there is, I can handle those, but it does not make my sandwich. I'd much rather have a regular chip. The salt and vinegar takes away, you said it. I can handle, but you don't want them. The kettle chips salt and vinegar is uh, it's pretty solid. But but that bag that we have, I know for a fact there's a bag of those. It's half eaten in our pantry right now, and it's been sitting there half eating for about well it's probably at the point where it's past the best buy date.
Speaker 2: Yeah gotta go. Yeah, yeah, all right, So you get your beer canned chicken chips and brought chips to be squeezed into the prinle section.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you just started chips around table.
Speaker 2: I'm sure.
Speaker 3: I'm sure ruffles all dressed are the best. Somebody else love the salt and vinegar chips that just came in. I hope that the stale chips don't taste like stale beer aloud baked Hall of Penio somebody else. Doritos came out with a new one, uh comboed with a with with a taco bell. They have like a flavored guacamole. And then we have My life loves the ketchup chips.
Speaker 2: I will say this, as long as we're on the snack slash chip subject, I don't think anyone's even close to approaching Oreos and what they got going on with your wheel of flavors. Don't go it's insane. Don't go there yet, be completely insane.
Speaker 3: We still have some more cool ranch to ritos or the bathroom, my be I like those. I can do them. But the one with the ketchup chips. The they don't sell them over here. Her mom brings them from from Satdi Arabia.
Speaker 2: Pretty cool.
Speaker 3: A little fun fact for you if you want, if you're in Saudi, you can get ketchup chips. I like it and bet and cheap gas. I bet someone's gonna text it.
Speaker 2: We have ketchup chips. You watch watch.
Speaker 4: Son Chips. French onion son chips are on the list.
Speaker 3: I really oh because the baked Yeah that's not a potato chip, dude, it was And I'm not burying sonships, but remember the baked whatever, and they had something that get anytime I saw the chips, I just thought, diary, Sorry.
Speaker 2: That was a failed experiment.
Speaker 4: I know it's early, but as soon as that came out.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I already kind of have belly issues anyway, And here you got that.
Speaker 2: We've got a microbiologist that has put the five second rule to test, you know, the unwritten rule that you drop something on the ground. Oh it'll be fine if you snatch it right up and put it back on the plate or eat it immediately or whatever.
Speaker 4: Did it with a throat laws And yesterday.
Speaker 2: Apparently this microbiologist put that to the test by placing Petrie dishes onto the ground for varying lengths of time, ranging from one second all the way up to you know, incrementally higher. And guess what, they all cultivated, all cultivated and developed bacteria. Didn't matter how long the dish had been on the ground for that's all it took for something to leap off the ground and onto well.
Speaker 3: The Petrie dish and something you can really just blow off, you know, when you drop that ruffles potato two down there, you can pick.
Speaker 2: I think you can blow germs away, germs when you blow, but they're my germs, which came from where.
Speaker 3: Somebody talked text in myth busters broke that years ago. All right, well, now Petrie dishes did.
Speaker 2: So I'm still I'm not throwing something away. If I drop a steak on the ground accidentally.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, I throw this away if I drop a steak on the ground, Teddy's grabbing it and your dog's grabbing it before.
Speaker 2: And finally there's this. Did you know we're in the midst of what what.
Speaker 3: You can get ketchup chips at wahwah? Well this is a this is a favor passtime for this This lady and her mother should have put money on that, and that wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Be And well, the reason I said it was, I have I think I've seen them myself, which I didn't want to say for sure, but I was pretty confident they existed.
Speaker 3: You know a lot of Pennsylvania stuff. I'd have a brother in law in a lot of that lives there. You ever heard of? Only they said the only legit chips are from Middlesworth, middles warth maybe no, no clue, Yeah, we got ketchup chips here?
Speaker 2: Sick burnt? You felt burn, didn't you? Did you know we're in the midst of something called eyelash shedding season, Taco is.
Speaker 4: This when oh your eyelashes actually fall out?
Speaker 2: This time of the year. I had no idea that it goes. It ties into the same deal that your hair is more prone to uh come out in the spring and fall. Is it same with eyelashes?
Speaker 3: I would think the eyelashes because rubbing your eyes with allergies.
Speaker 2: It says if you shed more than five flashes a day, you should see a dog. How do you even know if you're shedding lashes unless you're wearing those insane once the.
Speaker 4: Big long eaes.
Speaker 2: I wish those were just getting shed period.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the sea curtains. I mean, you know, because you'd like you'd feel it, because a lot of times they'll go in your eye and you're like, oh, I don't know. I ate dirt as a kid. I'm not worried about dropping something on the ground. I ain't some out of the trash now. Too long ago I put no, it was wait what I was cleaning something off and it fell in the trash and I.
Speaker 2: Was what did what? Was it perched the top?
Speaker 3: Oh that's the problem. What do I have right below my feet? Spit the spit can? So I spit my trash cans at home too. I drink excessive amounts of water, which causes me to spit.
Speaker 2: A lot, no problem, believing that whatsoever talk
Speaker 1: It was good chest In one w j r R, Orlando's rock station,