Speaker 1: The disclaimer to the fair season Karen's out there, Oh dare you? All guests on the show do not reflect the opinions of the host. The purpose of the show is to have interesting conversations, stretch.
Speaker 2: Our minds and grow, not what we want.
Speaker 1: If you are looking for an echo chamber viewer and listener, discretion's abased. You talk about extreme, what.
Speaker 3: Is happening and what is up? Hold out your glass because we're about to feel the.
Speaker 4: Join us as we travel and explore the vast unknown. It's a hero's journey with dragons to slay, damsels to say, and innumerable treasures to hoard, torches high, you know, look at it from a different perspective, different perspective.
Speaker 3: I say, welcome to the Prometheus Lens Podcast, the place with the conversations.
Speaker 2: Are always enlightening. I'm your host, Doc Brown.
Speaker 3: Here we use the allegory of the Prometheus Lens to take a second look at everything. But I got a great guest for you guys today. This is a brother that I followed probably since around twenty ten or twelve, tuning into his stuff, and he set the example. He's one of the original OG's in this space.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: So I'm really happy and thrilled to have him on the show. That he's finished a very very valuable time with me and take away from his family to come down and sit and talk with us today. But I like to welcome the show for the first time, first time of many hopefully John Pounders from now YOUCTV.
Speaker 2: How you doing, John, I'm.
Speaker 5: Doing good, justin man. I appreciate you having me on. I know that we were probably going to talk about who knows what topic tonight, but because of the current events and because of the things that are going on, I think that we decided that we have to talk about this. We have to do this because they're there's nothing more in people's face, nothing more worrisome than the possibilities of World War three. But I appreciate you having me on. This is like you said the first time. But I'm always excited to share in any capacity that I possibly can. I when I started doing YouTube, I think I had a little spring mic from radio shack and I was maybe talking to five people out there. I don't know, but I'm and that was awesome. That was enough for me. I was just thankful to be able to do it. So once again, I appreciate you giving me the opportunity. I know you had a lot of really cool guests on here, so I appreciate being one and more of those. Maybe hopefully how cool I'll be, but I'll be again.
Speaker 3: You're at the top tier, brother, top tier in my book. But for those men that I have been just living under a rock or they're new to this space, could you just give a little synopsis of you know who you are, what you do, how you got in this space. Just kind of give everybody like a thirty thousand view, thirty thousand foot view ketship.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, so, I am just a really I would describe myself as a normal guy who is obsessive with the research, obsessed in finding the truth, obsessed with the knowledge of the spiritual and being able to understand how that maneuvers everything in the world. And I'm just grateful to have been able to even see these things. I believe that through my time in darkness, you know, God showed me the light through Really what I feel like is a supernatural type event that really changed the course of my life and made me realize that there is really truly more to this world and that the one that is in charge of it actually cares about me. And once that happened, that put me on a trajectory to find out everything I can to inform people as much as I can about the truth, because not everybody's ready to hear it. Not everybody's prepared to hear it, and so being tactful and being able to do that is part of our charge as those who are children of God. The Bible tells us, it tells we get the power to become as the sons of God, and that means the power to become like the angels, the power to understand and to be able to see through a lot of the things that regular humans may fall sway to fall. They will fall victim to the corruptions and things. And so my goal has been to figure out a way to package that to where people can be ready for it and pray every time that the spirit of God moves over their scales and their eyes. And so I've used the media, which is the medium when which we are able to reach other people. I use that as a tactic because this is where this matrix that we're in right here, this is where most people are attached to on more time than they're attached to the outer realms of this existence, I guess you could say. And so now you see TV as the name of the of the media company. I am not necessarily a ministry, but I'm a media company that decided to honor God. And that's what I do with everything that I can do, and that's that's the entire goal of me and my life. I dedicated myself. I basically told God, if you care about me, show me, and I will do everything I can to follow you and to proclaim whatever you want me to proclaim. And so that's basically the heart of me. Just a normal guy though, and just like anybody else, I'm just thankful for the opportunity to be able to do what I do, and I try my best to be as honest as I can because I don't know everything. None of us really do, and so I think that's important that you know, we understand that, and that when we're portraying truth, that we portray what we know to be truth, not just what we can speculate to be truth. And we can always speculate, because that's like I love speculating and looking at all those different things. But I think that we have to have that back barrier of truth that people are going to be able to latch onto ultimately, because you know, the topics that we talk about, we talk about everything. We're like kind of like the Christian coast to coast, except we don't have a lot of call ins or do anything like that. We talk about all kinds of wild topics, but the goal of that topic is to lead people to the truth, the way, the truth, and the life, the only truth. I mean, there's people out there searching and digging deep, paying thousands and tens and thousands of dollars to try to get what they know is truth. But the truth is free. The truth is not to be sold. But being able to package that in a way for people to understand what it is, that's the That's what we do, and I think that's what you're trying to do as well.
Speaker 2: From what I understand, Yeah, that's what I'm trying to do.
Speaker 3: And and honestly, I even tell people the same thing. I was like, I'm not a ministry, you know, I said, But I said, what I do works as a ministry. But honestly, I've done that for selfish reasons because in my experience, if you say you know you're a ministry.
Speaker 2: People put a lot.
Speaker 3: Of really how do I word it, really high expectations on you, unworldly expectations, and we're all human, you know.
Speaker 5: So yeah. The way I look at it, too, is all our lives are ministries, whether we want to proclaim it to be or not, because you're either working for the Kingdom of God or you're working for the Kingdom of the Earth. And there's really no wider there's no gray area in that, and in a lot of ways. So ultimately, yes, we are ministers of the Light, ministers of the Kingdom of Christ. But at the same time, it wasn't really started as a ministry when I started doing it. It was started more along the lines of I understand how the human works, and because I understand how the human brain works, I can understand how can I interject the message of Christ into people? So I guess you could call that a ministry. You can call it whatever you want. And I know that there will be a lot of people that would argue with me because maybe their life has been changed because of some something that we've done or whatever, and so I accept that that's fine. But like what I ultimately all things are ministries. You're either ministering for Satan or you're ministering for God. There's no gray area in that, and I know think people think there might be, but there's really not. Ultimately. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, John, you got a big project coming up and all guess you're putting on a conference called a Spiracy Con and I was lucky enough to be invited to speak.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for that, brother.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you want to just kind of introduce to people that are tuning in a little bit about what you got going on.
Speaker 5: For sure, Spiracy Con was started with the intent to be able to reach people that are into conspiracies. As Now You CTV. Kind of the goal of now You CTV is the same to reach people that are into conspiracies, because typically the people that are in conspiracies are people questioning. They're looking, they're looking for spiritual things there. They want something, they're grasping, and therefore their ground that they that you're casting seeds on is fertile and it's ready to grow, it's ready to find that thing. And so I focused most of my energy on those type of people throughout you know, the last decade, and because of that, that's why we're doing this now. I've noticed that in America it gets harder and harder to find that those people that really are searching, and because of whatever reason, and I think we know the reasons, such as like monetary gain. People want monetary gain, they want power, they want status, they want you know that they don't need to look to God for medical anymore. They look to the establishment. They don't need to look to God for their food anymore, because if you're starving, there's going to be somebody that feeds you. Here in America, even the poorest among us. You know, we kind of live like kings of the past. You know, we have even better. Maybe we have all of these delicacies that we have access to. We don't have to hunt for our food. We don't need any of those things. And so people are not really searching for God in those arenas. They might be searching for something they can pay for, something they can grasp onto, but they're not really searching for the thing that brings some peace. And I feel like the people that are into conspiracies and the people that are into New Age, and people that are into all of these other esoteric type things are really actually searching so that's kind of the heart of it. And yeah, I invited you, I invited several people. I love giving people opportunities to come and do things and to connect with other people. I think that it's important. And you know, I realize that there's going to be people from other walks of life there too that aren't believers, that are going to be speaking. And you know, for me, I feel like I can learn something from almost anybody. There's not too many people that I haven't been able to learn something from. But I also feel like I get the opportunity to bear something a light that only one can bear. And then we're not talking Lucifer. We're talking about the one true light of the world. And so that's I feel like, no matter what the environment, that light is a powerful weapon in you know, it's a double edged sword to be able to proclaim that. So that's kind of where I'm at with this. And I you know, I haven't spoken at a lot of conferences, and but I have spoken it a few and I enjoy I enjoy doing it. I think that, you know, overall, the ability to connect with people's great. So you know, I'm hoping we don't have the end of the world come crashing down before all of this happens, because we've got some wild stuff going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: And for those that are listening that has never been to a conference, I can tell you firsthand that's something that the conference seas and as I like to call it, is usually like spring and summer, and I usually try to go to three or four a year and I absolutely love it.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: You get to sit down, you get to hear some speakers, you get to meet some of the people that you follow on YouTube and you know the different podcasts. You get to have conversations with like minded people and exchange ideas. It's just a really great time of fellowship. If you guys have ever been on the fence about going to a conference, man, get off the fence and go, and you will think yourself later. I promise you absolutely. Yeah, like you had mentioned, brother man, just like the title of this show, I mean, stuff is getting crazy. And just last night Israel bombed a lot of the petroleum facilities and the rocket facilities and even took out I think they said three of their their chemists and scientists that we're working on all this stuff, and then less than twenty four hours later.
Speaker 2: Now Israel is under attag crazy times.
Speaker 5: It's very crazy, man. And I was on with a guy Sabbath at midnight. His name is Lionel. The other day we recorded and we were talking about all of the different riots that are going on, like we see in California, like we're seeing in other big cities like Philly, et cetera. And we were talking about what else to look out for, and I was just thinking, you know, right now, the Middle East, as we know, there's a lot going on over there. The Red Hefford things a big thing. The idea of building the New Temple is a big, massive thing to these people. We're talking like, this is top level. People want to make this happen. And the only way that they believe, these these super religious zealots that are there, that the Messiah will come is when everything is chaotic and the whole world's coming against Israel. And so this could be in line with that theology. I can't be for sure that that's who's driving these things, but we know that when they did that to Iran, that isn't the end. That's the beginning of something. The ball is now rolling. We know that Iran went into billion dollar deals with Russia. We know that Iran went into billion dollar deals with China. We know that there are many people that are still rooting for Iran, and we know that Hesbala, for instance, they've kind of been diminished, but they were getting help from Iran. And we have other I would say the Sunnis Sunni religion. I don't know how much you know about Islam, but they're the ones that you know are pretty much always ready to rock. And we know that we have a large population within our borders of those people that have been coming over for the last eight years and groves and maybe long than that. In growth. We're talking millions upon millions of these people that or may not yes yes, that may or may not have the worst planned inside their mind. And so while we at the same time, we have these protests that are going down that are supposed to be going down tomorrow on President Trump's birthday and Flag Day, and to me, from what I've seen video wise, it looks like we're already in war in some of those cities. When you have other countries coming and replacing American flags and putting their own flag up, and they're able to run rampant in the street, and we can't control them like that. That looks weak, And so imagine now we're going to have possibly this popping off on every major city and some that are not so major. I have one of these No Kings. No I have, but there is a no Kings protest going on roughly thirty minutes from my home, and I live in a very very small town, and there's not another one an hour away, and then there's another one in Louisville. I mean, they're all over the place, and so we don't know what's going to happen. But people need to realize that these people have been mobilizing people, buying up railways, buying up all these different things in our country for a very long time, and to think that something crazy could not pop off right now is very naive. And I think we all need to be spiritually prepared even more than physically prepared. We need the mark of God during this time, because there could be something more outlandish, more troubling than we can even imagine. A lot of this could be smoke screens, a lot of this could be propaganda to keep us looking in another way. So we should be prepared.
Speaker 3: I think yeah, and even to echo your sentiment. You know, I'm from the hills at East Tennessee. You know, the footheels of Appalachia. You know that that is the definition of rural. And but there's a I mean, there's some big towns, but there's one close to me, Johnson City, and that's where E. T. S u Is And of course that's your college kids. But they're they're planning, uh some of those protests and stuff there too. But did you see and I just sent today, uh the sheriff from it's a county that starts with the letter B. It's slipping my mind, but it's in Florida. But he went on and did a live press conference and he got up there and he was like, hey, you know, he said, the attorney general, he speaks really eloquently, and you know, and uh, he.
Speaker 2: Speaks better than I do. But I'm blunt. I'm to the point, he said.
Speaker 3: So I'm just going to clarify for those he said that maybe that might misunderstanding. He said, I don't want any misunderstandings. He said, if you come to you know, this county or whatever, any any county he said in Florida, he said, we invite you to come in peacefully protest. He said, that's part of your you know, Amendment rights and stuff. He said, but he says, not violence. He said, I'm telling you right now, he said, the stuff I've seen going on in California and some of these other states, he said, that will not fly in Florida.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 3: If you throw rocks and point guns and my tail cocktails at my deputies, he said, your family will be called and be told where to pick up your remains.
Speaker 2: I was like, whoa, there you go man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And we can only hope that's the case. I know that in some of these cities, I don't know that they have a police force capable of dealing with what we could be experiencing. Some of these people grown up. Okay. I was in Lebanon last year, and these children in Lebanon and these people in Lebanon grew up in war. There was wars constantly going on. There's bombs that are being dropped, and our American boys have not grown up there, including myself, We haven't grown up in war. Yes, you know, I would say that in our county and probably county, and people like us were more capable than most people that live in these big cities that have never pulled up a weapon in their life, never done anything remotely that looks like lifting weights. They've been lifting donuts their whole life. That's the majority of Americans, which kind of has me worried. Some areas I think will be safer than others, absolutely, because like Florida, at least, they have the power behind them that they want to do something. Some towns won't even want to do anything. They will let it happen. And you see what happened in California that looks so weak. Imagine being Russia or Iran or one of these countries that are dominating in their parts of the world looking and licking their chops and saying, look at this. They can't even handle these blue haired, purple haired goons that are on the street throwing cocktails. They can't handle that. Imagine what they'll do with the millions that we have there that are military. They don't even know or they're imagine now what happens. And so then you have that on top of that, So that could create That's what I'm saying, like this could create a cocktail because I guarantee you now what you're seeing in California. There's yeah, there's some gangsters out there, they're in MS thirteen and so forth. But imagine this. They're in every single city, every single country in the United States. Not once have they been mobilized, but imagine that mobilization taking place, and what could we do about that. I think that's part of the reason that you see Donald Trump putting in tanks for the parade. They're not only coming in the parade, they're coming down the river, They're going to Louisville, They're going to fill it. They're going everywhere. And because I think that we're not being told, but I think that we're actually probably in war right now and it's just not our time to know yet. And I mean, I'm just saying it's very possible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, definitely, because I mean, like and I like how you said too. This is not something that happened overnight, and a lot of people are asleep, you know, the sheeple are asleep, and it's like this stuff's been going on since, uh, Donald Trump's first election. You know, the open borders and people from China, Iran, I mean, all over the world, man coming through our southern border. It was just wide open. Like you mentioned that they were all military aged men and they're just putting in there. You know, I hate to about said I hate to sound, but I don't hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist because we're our batting average is pretty good right now. But it's like the Cold War sleeper cells.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's been proven. I mean, it's like there there are sleeper cells. There are military people within even Chinese military from what I understand, training within the United States and cite property that they own, and I guess they're allowed. I don't know, but it's this is the you know, their chips are in our technology. If they decide to turn their chips off, which they have the power and capabilities to do, then all of a sudden, our energy grid is no more, our solar energy which they make, our solar panels are no more. And then next thing, you know, it doesn't take war, it doesn't take them coming over with guns. At that point, millions of people are gonna die right off the bat because most people can't survive without those things, and the ones that are trying to are gonna go out looting. And that they did test about what would happen in a city in less than a week, You've got mass casualties, mass casualties just from being without water or food.
Speaker 3: So when you see what people do to each other at Walmart just for Black Friday sales, oh my god. Yeah, you start putting in you know, lifeline supplies. I mean, yeah, people going to do some crazy stuff to try to just survive.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm. There's no doubt about it. And I don't know, man, I'm excited to see what happens. But at the same time, I you know, I really would love to have maybe just a few more years of peace. But that's my selfish human nature responding there in a way, because ultimately we know that there needs to be a cleansing. We know that there needs to be We see that evil rules in the ranks of the highest places. They've caught them. I mean, it's it's all out there for us to know. We know who's on these lists. You know, they won't release the entire list, but we've already known. Some of the highest people in the world are on this list, even princes princes of Great Britain, the most powerful nation that probably has walked in the last age. And this is where we're at right now. So we know that the highest ranks of who won't run us are evil and wicked, so we know it needs to be there needs to be a cleansing. And I believe that cleansing is the return of the Messiah. And I think that, Amen, I think that something. If you don't mind, I wanted to share this and and really connect with people that are listening right now, because we are born for this time. This is when God decided that he was going to put you and me here, So there's no coincidence that we're here right now. And many believers have over the years that are in the churches have been on the milk of the word. And I won't say they're not Christians. I would never say that, but they are baby Christians. The Bible speaks of those who are basically toddlers in Christ and still only consuming milk. But the truth of all of this is that the Bible says that we are a royal priesthood, a holy nation. If you read in First Peter and you read about this and Hebrews, you realize that our goal is not just to believe in Jesus and go to church every week, Our goal is to be royal priesthood and a holy nation, and that can only happen when we become spiritually minded. In the scriptures, Jesus said he has the power to divide the soul and the spirit. Up until the point that happens, you are subject to every carnal thought, every carnal piece of nature that comes your way, you're subject to corruption. And until you are able to have that that real true moment, that real true time, and that real true effort towards becoming a royal priesthood is going to be very hard for what we're going to ready to go through, and it's going to be hard for people to not be deceived. And so we have to be realized. We have to realize that we could die in an hour right now, something could happen, a bomb could drop and boom, We're all dead, every single one of us listening to this podcast, and what everything that we've done here on earth will be burnt with flames, It'll be gone. There's nothing that you can build, you know something. You might have a little statue that lives, but who cares. Maybe a million years from now somebody will run over it and think, wow, what is this? This might be some God right that people who knows what will happen, Just like now we think everything we find is, you know, reminiscent of this or that, proof of this or that which and we have no idea, right, But what happens in the spirit, which is eternal, that is where we continue living. That is how we are able to transcend past this earth is to be able to do that. And the Bible gives us the power to become the sons of God. He gives us the power to have eternal life. He gives us the power for forgiveness and the power to just be a real priesthood on this earth and be able to transform people's lives through our words and actions. And I think one of the biggest things about all of this stuff going on right now is that there's just a lack of time for people to be seeking this. And I've been real like kind of like frantic likely thinking like people are going to be deceived. They don't know this yet, they don't understand how can they transcend? How can they do this? Because it's just the beginning to be a believer. There's so many things that in First Corinthians, you know, he says that I wanted to teach you these things, but you've been on milk this whole time. You haven't been able to receive them. And so we have to receive them if we're going to have power going through all of this. And I'm not talking just power like oh ultimately like we're ruling the country power, but the ability to see God's hand and know what we're going to do next, where our preparation lies. We're going to have to start thinking in those ways. And because there's no physical preparation for what's coming, you can't stop plagues, you can't stop you know, military, You can have all the guns in your house, but if somebody, a military or any kind of unit comes to take you over, you're not surviving. You're not wieer, but you're not None of us are surviving that. Okay, this, let's just be real about this. But what we can do is survive spiritually, because that is ultimately the only way. So whether we live, whether we die, we can survive in this manner. And so I know that that there's a lot to it, and I plan on speaking about that subject at Spiracy Con. And I can't really portray all that that means, because you're really the whole book of Hebrews. If you want to read the Book of Hebrews, it'll it'll help you understand what it means to be a part of that priesthood, that holy nation, the peculiar people. And I think that most that's one of the most important things that I feel like we need to get out right now because let me just say this so and I know this is not a lot to do with the war topic, but in a way it is because if more people knew Jesus and we're able to receive the Gospel, and we're able to love one another and love their neighbor as their self, war would be a non issue. And so I know that this is the ultimate thing that mends the wound. There's a lot of other things that you can use to scratch the surface or to put a band aid on it, but you know, putting a band aid on a deadly wound or a gangrenous wound will not heal that wound. And so being able to do that is very important. And I have a feeling that people don't realize how many people out there are hungry for this. Over in places like Jordan, the Jordan places like Lebanon, places that were in remote places that you may get killed for going. People are literally running to Jesus and crying and receiving him as soon as they hear the word because they his sheep, hear his voice and they know they know what they're hearing, and they run and they cry and they weep, whereas in America, I don't want to hear anything about that. Man, I don't know, you know, I think that I'm my own God, and boom boom. But these people are receiving and just overwhelmingly receiving the Gospel, and so we need to be a part of that bringing these people in. The scripture said the laborers are few, but the harvest is plentiful, bountiful. And so if we can really effectively do that, that's how we walk in the spirit. This is the Bible says, pick up your cross and follow him. And what does that mean? Does that mean we strive for physical pleasure and all of that. It means we're willing to lay down our life. We're willing to do whatever we have to do to be this royal priesthood because we know where the glory dwells. We know where the reward is. It's not in this world. There's nothing in this world. I know very rich people, I know some people that are semi rich, but then I know somebody that is a billionaire. And let me just say this that having billions of dollars does not bring happiness. It doesn't. There's nothing you can buy that's going to bring you what might bring you happiness. It might bring you a little bit of happiness, but it's not going to bring you what you strive for. I think that we all strive for peace, we all strive for joy. We all want to have security and just be able to enjoy way our lives. But when we go after that through physical means, by money, by this or that, then we'll never reach it. And that's why it says to seek you first the Kingdom of God and his righteousness, and then all these things will be added unto you. You have to have all of those things, those things you really want, before you have all the money. And I think that it's very important that we're all ready to just realize that we're here as ambassadors of that, and we need to be ready to be able to walk away from everything and you know, I'm glad you have me on. Man, I hate and I don't want to take up the whole time talking about this, but I.
Speaker 2: Think I want to hear it out. Yeah, that's the thing. I mean.
Speaker 3: I bring people on to hear what they got to say. You know, I want your inside. But one thing I do want to ask you about, because this is something that I kind of stumbled upon and kind of just adapted this theology, you know, image bearing. We're on that subject. You know, in the beginning it said, you know that He created us and his image, and growing up I always thought that that was a physical thing, and then later I was like, well, maybe that's a spiritual thing. And the older I get John, it's like I see that as a concept more or less.
Speaker 2: It's like.
Speaker 3: God is the king. You know, if you look at it, you know, the Kingdom of Heaven is a monarch. You know, you got a king, you got a lord of hosts and the armies and all these things like a kingdom, like a monarch. But when you have a monarch, you also have lords. And lords are given dominion over territory and they rule in the stead.
Speaker 1: Of the king.
Speaker 3: They image the king. So It's like when people look at the lord, they're supposed to see the king, but the lords have free will. So if the lord's crappy and overtaxes his people and it's too harsh with him and cruel to them, they're going to think that the king is harsh and cruel and mean and over taxing. So it's like, God give us the minion of this earth to rule as he would as as lord regents you know, of his kingdom. And so when people look to us, man, we have to be good image bearers. So when people look at us, they see God. And when God looks down and shines his love onto us, his you know, his priesthood or his lords, if you want to keep with that analogy, you know, it's like a mira, and that's it's not pointed straight up that way. He just sees his love come right back to him. No, you're supposed to be tilted just a little bit that way when he shines his love down to you and blessings you projected out into the world.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's more. There's more to the Christian walk than just being able to talk to talk. There's more. There, There is power, there, there is that ability to shed that light. People hate, people hate this, the demons. You can feel the hate from the demons and people. Other people are drawn to it just by you being willing to be there. And it's crazy that a lot of churches don't even talk about the spiritual side of things. They don't talk about, you know, the healing side of things. And if we are truly walking in the power of God, and we have the ability to become the sons of God, these things should follow those that believe we should be able, and we should be seeing these things take place in our own lives. And I don't know how this placebo has gripped hold of people for so long, because that's what people want. They want to know God, they want to be in touch with the spirit of God. They want that, and so that for some reason, I believe that there has been a push down of that truth within the main doctrines. And I'm really I'm really kind of concerned about that, you know. And when the more I look at it, the more that they push down these ideas of being able to truly be spiritually inept, spiritually able, then I don't know how people are going to survive what's coming without that, you know, when we're talking possibility of spirits and giants and beings that we didn't even know existed up to this point, that they're calling aliens or they're calling whatever. How are they going to deal with these things without the knowledge of without being able to walk in the authority of God. And what you said there about the image of God, the Bible says that we have the power to walk in His authority and we use his name. When you say, when I come in the name of Jesus, you do do you know what that means. That's like you're saying, I come in the name of the King. I'm coming in his stead, I'm coming with his authority. It's not like he's his name's a magic word. Demons tremble at his authority, not his name. They tremble because they know that his authority is there. His name. Yes, people say Yeshua, people say Husha, people say Jesus. But when you come in his authority, people, the demons don't get picky with names. They get picky with his authority, and they get picky and they run. They run when this happens. And I've seen this happen, and we've seen healings, We've seen these things that need to take place. And you know, the Bible talks about the two witnesses. Some people would believe that means that Jacob, you know, means Israel and Judah, those two branches, and some people believe it's two physical people that come. But I do believe that there will come a time when those that are walking in the spirit, we will be walking and doing spiritual feats that people don't understand and will how can they be walking through this? How can they be living through this times? But I think that those times are coming upon us. I think that in other countries we already see it happening. The Muslims, almost sixty percent of the Muslims that have come to Christ have come because Jesus himself comes to them either and a dreamer and vision and tells them to you know, tells them who he is, and they're done. They're with it for the rest of their lives. Hundreds of millions are coming to in Egypt, there's a huge Christian population now, you know, tons of Christians, and over in China, huge one of the biggest Christian populations in the world is in China. So people across the world are seeing miracles, seeing people raised from the dead. They're seeing all of these things, and so we have to be able to look past the illusion that we're presented here in Babylon to see those things as well. And that's really the heart of all of this, and we can't be enveloped in Yes, there's war, there's all of these things that are going to be taking place. But if we don't fear these things, then we trust in God. God said he delights in those who trust in Him, just like I delighted my children. They trust me, and guess what, and as long as I'm alive, I will never let anything have bad happen to them because they trust me with their life and they love me, and they know that I'm there for them. In the same way, God is our father. They call him Abba, and Hebrew Abba means dad daddy. He's our daddy, and he protects us and he guides us. And we have to think that way, and we have to know that because if you don't have faith, it's nothing. That's why they say the faith of a mustard seed. You can move mountains, and in those moments where you're able to have that unfiltered, undenied faith and knowledge that you are here for this moment. Then that's where your power lies. But it's very hard inside this matrix, especially in the West, to see these things. And so you know, I'll be praying for basically all myself and everybody listening, that we start receiving the spirit, and the spirit just draws us and heats us and keeps us going in the flames, you know, just constantly producing and constantly speaking life. And our tongues have the power of this life, and to be able to speak those things into people's hearts and people's minds. That's what I'm praying for for all of us during these things. M Yeah. Amen.
Speaker 3: And just like the Book of Esther, you know, as such a time as this, you know, what a time to be alive, Like you said, I mean, it can be scary, you know, if you're thinking in your worldly terms and your fleshy terms. But at the same time, boy, it's exciting. We're seeing prophecy unfold right before our very eyes. But of course, I mean there are some scare tactics to it too, because I even heard on the news they were talking about warning the American people basically, even with all this stuff with Israel and Iran right now, you had mentioned it too, they're in bed with Russia, they're in bed with China. And once this happened, they were threatening that US knew about this. And at this point now Donald Trump has not even made a statement yet. So Iran is accusing US of cold conspiring against them doing this, and even accused the Britons being involved because they on some kind of island off the coast there close by, and I seen it was a UN meeting. The representative for the UK, she was a female, come out and said the lies that Russia is propagating, saying that the United Kingdom was involved in these acts is rubbish and it's not true and it's dangerous, Reddick. So it's like all it takes is a couple of bad rumors and a couple of hot heads and start sending some of them missiles, you know, to US and to the UK because they think we are co conspirators. So it's important. I know a lot of people personally that talk about the Middle East and stuff, and they say, well and just let them kill each other. I ain't got nothing to do with us. I mean, you can't talk like that now, and this digital age your your one button push away from annihilation. You have to keep up and know what's going on around you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, and especially on your own ground. Just being able to know, you know, know your environment is how the battle. That's something that we all should be able to be able to look around and feel if things have changed spiritually in the environment or or physically even physically. At the times things can change, you look around and you start noticing more of different kind of things going on that seem maybe threatening, you should start paying attention to those things rather than just walking around mindlessly, and start praying over the areas you go to. I think that that's one of the ways that we can consistently be in the power of God is to be in constant prayer about everything that we're doing, even the words that we're saying, the places that we're going, and knowing that He has the power to transform anybody. He has the power to have a donkey speaking, He has the power to turn the tides of a heart to the kings, and no matter what the situation is, there is always that opportunity to seek Him in those situations. Man, I really do feel that way. I used to get in fights all the time when I was younger. I lived in the city, and I would say pretty often I would get into a fight. But since being able to kind of understand how people work and being able to pay attention to my surroundings, I haven't been in a fight since. And it's the same way with a lot of these protests. If you're living in the heart of one of these or you have to go through these things, you know to consult what God wants you to do on this, and I will. I'm not going to tell you to leave, because I don't know what God would say. There have been situations where somebody might like my friend George, his name is George Housni is his name, And if there's ever a continuation of the Bible written about the Apostles to the arab George is that guy. He translated the Bible with his team in the seventies to Arabic from the Greek Hebrew Arabic, one of the only translations and most popular translations, but also the only translations that gives Jesus who he really is, that explains who Jesus is God. Jesus's salvation because many of the translations beforehand were done in a way that was appeasing to the Muslims, and so he did that. But in a situation, there's a situation that I can think of that this is really kind of amazing. Actually, he goes to a mosque, one of the biggest mosques in the area near Lebanon at the time. I think it was Lebanon. It could be wrong on the exact location, but he talks about it in his book too. But he goes there and there was two moms, and their moms are like the heads of these they're kind of like the priests of these mosques. And the guy grabs a stick and just starts beating them, just beating them with the stick, beating them all over all across them and just whipping them and whipping them. And afterwards George grabs the guy. He grabs them by the shirt and he pulls them close. He says and he in Arab or Arabic, he goes, I love you and Jesus loves you. And the guy like stood back in shock. He was like, you know, he didn't know what to say, like he couldn't believe that after he just beat this man, this is what he said to him. And then then he walked out and in the big open area where they people other people will pray and they'll lay down their mats, he says, do you want to know why this man beat me? He's like, I beat me because I was proclaiming the word of Jesus. And now we're going to like he went on for like fos four hours and like a lot of people gave their life to Christ right.
Speaker 2: There on the spot all over.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Man, it's amazing. Yeah, And there's a lot just like that. So I'm not gonna tell you to leave. I'm gonna say, maybe God wants you there, maybe he doesn't, but you need to know that first. Don't go there just because I said that. Know that that's where God wants you to go. There's more fertile ground than a liberal rally there, right, there's sometimes more fertile ground. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, that's awesome. And I love hearing stories like that, especially how you mentioned earlier the Muslims. A lot of the Muslims coming to Christ through dreams and visions, and hear their testimonies, Man, they just break down. They cry like newborn babies. Man, it's beautiful. It's beautiful. Yeah, so many of them coming too. I think that's one of the most fertile grounds that there are right now. And you know, I've been half tempted to move over there in this time because I believe that there's such fertile ground there. They're ready, they're ready, they're willing, and once they understand what it means. And we're talking people not just leaving because their life sucks. We're talking about people leaving their brother, leaving their sisters, leaving their their businesses, leaving.
Speaker 5: All of that to follow Jesus. That's how worthy he is to them. That's how much they get out of and they understand about who Jesus is, so that that's the amazing thing about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, because it is.
Speaker 3: I mean they are completely ostracized, cut off from their family, everything they know by converting to this religion. It is it's it's it's Elijah burning his plow man because he knows there's.
Speaker 2: No return exactly exactly. Man.
Speaker 3: Now that that that's a testament of faith that a lot of US Westerners could never align with.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine. Ye would you give up everything? Would you?
Speaker 3: Would you walk away from your home, your family, everything and follow Christ. That is powerful. M Well, John, I know we're getting close to the end of the time. I know you've got some things you got to do today, brother man. I appreciate your time, and to the listeners, I apologize. We will have had more time with John, but I am an analog man.
Speaker 2: Stuck in a digital world.
Speaker 3: I strove to get this live going and he was patient and waited that with me. But before we leave, John, just for those that maybe at are tuning in a little late, uh, you want to talk about their plug the conference again and just give them the dates and kind of where it's out of where they can go to find out some information and anything else you want to plug before we go.
Speaker 5: Absolutely where you go to spiracycon dot com. That's s p I r A c y con dot com. I'll be speaking there. Justin to be speaking there. There's a lot of people speaking. We got a lot of speakers and probably going to be adding some more. So it's going to be consistent things going on. But if you want to hear, you know more about some of the things we talked about tonight, I'll be talking about that stuff and I'm going to be going into more detail because I believe one of the biggest conspiracies against mankind is being pushing them away and just completely destroying who they are, their identity, and so that's a huge conspiracy, and so I'm excited about that. August twenty second, twenty third in Cave City, Kentucky. There's actually big Foot speakers coming. There's been a lot of sightings in that area. There's a Stone Hinge, the Big Stone Hinge Recreation there that's really interesting. There's the biggest cave systems in the world there, Mammoth Cave, a lot of really really interesting historical things in that area. And I realized you have to really want to come to be there, and that's why I chose that area. I wanted people who really really wanted to come, because it's not as easy to get there as it is Orlando or Dallas or wherever. This is a place that you have to want to be there, and so I'm excited to be able to speak on a more personal level. Most of the conferences I've been to are, you know, way more people than we can even have in this venue, and I like speaking to smaller crowds sometimes and being able to connect with everybody as much as I can, because I know we're all searching for the exact same thing and it's great to be able to find it amongst brothers and sisters and amongst other people who are out there living in a very similar lifestyle than the rest of us. And so I'm excited, man, I'm excited to meet you in person, Justin and I and you know, man, this is going to be great. I'm super excited. So let's pray y'all willing that the war doesn't break out and we're still all still able to get there. So that's that's the goal. If not, then I'll see you guys on the other side probably.
Speaker 3: You know, if we are being selfish, we can say, you know, lowergest, you know, after August then Marianatha.
Speaker 5: Just wait till August. Father, I don't know that he cares as much about our conference as well you, but exactly so.
Speaker 3: Oh well, John Man, thank you so much, brother. I appreciate you time. And like I said, I've watched you grow. Brother, You've been to Temple Eate and you're one of the ogs, and I get a lot of my inspiration from you, brother, and you're doing a heck of a job and we appreciate you.
Speaker 2: I want you to know that.
Speaker 5: Appreciate it. Man, I'll glory god man, I appreciate that. Hm.
Speaker 3: Well, guys, hope you enjoyed that. Be sure check out John stuff. Be sure to go get your tickets. And there's also a costume contest going on, so if you want to dress up and come, the best dressed gets their money reimbursed for the ticket, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, Like, so I figured if you're if you got the guts and the grit and the ability to come dressed up, you get a free ticket. I mean you don't. You get a free ticket even if you don't win. Okay, just because you can and you wore a costume. I know how hard that is to do. So definitely a costume will get you in for free if you don't have a ticket yet, so especially if you injured, you have to enter the contest. Though you can't just go in a costume. You have to actually enter the contest. So anyways, okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well spoiler alert just for the people tuning in, I have a Doc Brown from Back to the Future costume that I plan on bringing.
Speaker 5: Nice dude, that'll be awesome. That'll probably that might win at you, who knows, man, We'll see what people come with.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. Well, guys, hope you enjoyed that.
Speaker 3: Man. Be sure to check out all this stuff, get your tickets, uh like comments, subscribe, all the fun things.
Speaker 2: You know, the routine, guys.
Speaker 3: Hey, until next time, torches high, guys,