Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What what's going to happen? What you.
Speaker 1: Help if you look into actually the people who bred them, some of you know, these high ranking people, especially in New York. They German patriotic.
Speaker 2: So interesting. Okay, that makes a lot of sense too, Yeah, definitely, and that that would make a lot of sense why there's so much Nazi Nazism symbolic, you know, as far as like symbolically layered throughout many of the cult organizations, like the Process, right, I mean they had like a broken skull open with the blood draining out, was just like a dark shadows marching in lockstep goose stepping like you know, that would essentially a swastika. Yeah, it was like entirely you know, Nazi symbolism, you know. But but yeah, very strange. But yeah, I should go take a Alsatians.
Speaker 1: That's what they were called.
Speaker 2: Sorry my dogs? Can I can I.
Speaker 1: Throw in my symbolism of Delphi?
Speaker 3: Yes, I know you had a bunch of stuff.
Speaker 1: I've been like chomping at the bit, but I didn't want to interrupt. Okay, So if we look at the two victims, Libby Rose Liberty Rose Lynn German is her name, we noticed that it's two BB's for Libby, and then we have Abigail Joyce Williams again to BB's right. So we have the letter B being kind of reinforced and used again and again when we look at the victims themselves.
Speaker 4: Real quick, I just did want to you said, the girl's name is Liberty, right, Liberty. Yeah, that actually matches in Jewish Jamatari rituals.
Speaker 1: Interesting, that's interesting. Sorry, I just I just no, no, please please interject. So then and then, of course your last name is German, right, Liberty German, Okay. And so she was the she was the oldest one of the two. She's fourteen. She was the one that was found without clothes, and so that reminded me of like Eve in the garden, you know, still in the garden, still in what have you. But of course that's probably not, you know, odonistic. And then you have the youngest one, who's thirteen, and she was clothed, and she was the one that looked like the hanged man.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: One of the things that I kind of wanted to emphasize, and i'll, you know, briefly take you through that is the numbers four and three are found over and over and over, and I'll show you how here in a little bit, but with into the tree almost reminding you of the left hand path or separations and so fourth and you have the Norse mythology of the tree yarder cell. It's an ash tree. Odin's horse, you have, you know, the nine kind of coming into play with that. You have Odin Haynes himself. You have dry cell of the horse and all that other stuff. One of the things that I kind of, you know, gravitated towards was Yager sell sounds like garda cell, which was the vaccine that was used in HPV, and it was a vaccine put out by Mark and one of the main strains that I guess is responsible for cancers like six I mean sorry, sixteen eighteen, I think sometimes eleven six and whatever. But the thing that stood out the most was that it had first been developed for girls and they were advising them to be given between the ages of nine and thirteen. So nine again show or something kind of similar, and I was like, wow, that's kind of a stretch. Let me keep looking. While most of the HPV vaccine studies included a Delphi technique that you it was named after the oracle Delphi, and it basically it's a method to forecast decisions, so it assumes that are more valid than the individual judgment. And that method was used to predict market not so much the technique of developing vaccine theory or vaccine technology, but basically how could we put this out there and how could we implement it into public market, public health, public policymaking. So it's interesting that.
Speaker 2: The corporation was involved with with the Delphi method, right, right of course.
Speaker 1: And so then you have another software related to the Garsol vaccine where it's called the Delphi screener and simulate and estimate history of cervical cancer screening in a hypothetical situation. So they kind of model it or project it out. And then one thing that I thought interesting is that when the girls, when it was discovered in these girls had been victim of a crime, the tree of life became the symbol of their remembrance. And so I go back to, okay, we have again the yagersil the tree of odin that he hung himself. The other thing kind of stood out to me was a m Abby Williams. I'm sorry, so a M meaning the axis Moondy. But if you look at Abby Williams, if you flip the W, you get the the M. And Abby was the one that was indicating the hanged man, so almost like an opposite or upside down. And she had the position of the branches on the girls that looked like in A and M. So you have axis Mondy and I think am is also important in Freemasonry as well as Masonic, most Masonic things. But the other thing that kind of stood out, and it just happened while you were talking Austin. So just the numbers four and three seem to pop up and keep popping up. So we have a forty three second video from the girl's phone, right, total of forty three.
Speaker 3: He got a d.
Speaker 1: He was sentenced to forty three years in prison. Okay. So when you look at the toll the day that the bodies apparently or what was it, what was in February thirteenth, right, So you have a two, you have a three, and then you have twenty seventeen. So if you take away the ones, you have two three, then two and that would be four seven, I mean four and then three would be seven. And the reason I'm like, okay, why well, what is the one important or not? But then you timestamped that Abby posted that video or somebody took a screenshot and it was two O seven. So you again you have, you know, the resundancy of like maybe it is this, but I think the so four and three were you know, kind of show up a lot. But it's the number seven that it's pointing to right, just kind of referring back and back. And so when you look at what was the other one the hangman in tarot is the number seven when you look at Ronald Logan when he died seventy seven. The other thing is and one thing that I always found where that nobody really picked up on. When you look at the way the girls that they were laid right, and you look at the brands that were laid over them, they look like a three and a four. And so if you look up what is what does the number three look like in rooms? It's basically the V with a with a straight line coming down like this. And then the other one described it looks like an F, which is the four. So it's three and four. And then you look at their ages, they're thirteen and fourteen, leaving out the one right. So then you look at what is number seven in odinism and it's too complete to finish, right, I mean I think so. And then when you look at the number seven in rooms, it's an X, which you could you could argue that that's also what that with the one with the branches with the long stick going across like them?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, I just just thoughts and then really quickly let me finish this. I'm sorry because I'm like dying to get it all out. Okay, So that was the ruins germanship. We already talked about that. We talked about that. Oh murders. Sorry sorry sorry, Oh that was the end the number seven completeness. Kelsey. One of the things that I found really weird with Kelsey. She is the sister of Libby. She kind of has abandoned who she was and taken on the role of I'm living Libby's life.
Speaker 2: Right as she really I haven't followed it since, honestly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you had mentioned and early on we heard this that there was a Purdue professor that came out and said it's not that bulb blap. But then now they can't find him, right, whatever sense he took. I don't hear she took I don't know, but it was a Purdue professor. I remember that. And then all of a sudden they couldn't find who he was. What's interesting is that Kelsey has taken on I guess the narrative that she wants to grow up and become a forensic or go into forensics. And she's currently taking classes at university. Oh my god, so it's like, is it with the same professor, except I don't know. And so there is that. And then what you had mentioned, I'm so glad you mentioned him. You mentioned what's his name, Brad Holder, and a bunch of Facebook posts prior to the case, or prior to the whole thing, right, and they said that weird how he was, like he had all these Facebook images and they were kind of indicating certain that kind of led to one of the murders or what have you. But one of the the common theme that he had in his images was the what is it called tho in zaas I can't pronounce that, but it's basically the room for the number three, so that one where everybody's like, oh, it looks like anough, it looks like an F but we don't know what the other one is. It looks like a three. I mean, I think it does. It maybe doesn't.
Speaker 2: That's how they connect. That's basically what I was just getting to, basically was just that how the Rushville del Phi connection to the individuals who are part of the same group, the gang, right, the Vinlander Gang, I think is what they refer to themselves as, which if you look at Look a Vinlander, you get this historical text that seems to be very much involved at a crucial level of the ideological framework that they kind of exercise. It seems to be a sort of like almost origin story of the Vinlander. And they're like, it's very strange. It almost feels like some sort of reflection of a Knight's Templar connection almost. It honestly does.
Speaker 1: Yes, And you're you're absolutely right with the whole Night's Templar because again we go to Access Mondy and they were the ones that pretty much bring Access Mondy into the zeitgeist. Yeah wow, And that's where you get the people are basically go into the Rosicrucians, and they go into the Masons, and then they go into all the other secret societies that kind of come out of that if by if if, and I believe they were Germanic of sorts, I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: That's where I think a lot of the there's there's a lot of Germanic imagery that's used in the context of the Vinlanders, which I find interesting. And that's another reason why I think they called them no essentially neo Nazis, you know, and in a certain way they said they were they were basically, you know, fundamentally sort of white supremacists, right, which I found interesting. But but uh, basically and I have to, I have to, I have to share this picture of Brad Holder in a moment. But that whole uh, that whole point as far as there's a connection to this individual by the name of Johnny Messer. And this is where the Facebook posts come into play, which is so crazy. As you were mentioning how they're they're kind of recreating, uh, the same photos that that each of them are posting on their Facebook pages around the same time, which that to me, uh, you know, is kind of another uh sort of perfect avenue into to witnessing this sort of you know, flex that they're very proud of this, uh and initiatory event. I think or find finality. I mean, what what exactly would you call it? If what happened? What is it called whenever you move up in the in the context of a secret fraternal organization. Yeah, basically yeah, you're you're promoted with and the this is ide Yeah, and and so basically the Unified Command they discovered this just you know, at least disturbing Odinis. Evidence was was provided to them that proved by the task Force that there were connections from the members of the Venlander group in Rushville to the members of the Vinlander group in Delphi. And that's where you have this Johnny Messer individual from Rushville who comes into the picture. And Johnny was allegedly a recruiter for the Odinis, right, for the Odenites also, and he seems to provide this connective tissue between the two areas and and the Odenites. Brad Holder and Patrick Westfall are then connected to the Rushville suspects, Elvis Fields and Rodd Abrams right who Elvis is the one who told the asked the truth if you find my spit on one of the girls, right, who told his sister that he spit on him and that he was at the he was he was responsible and a part of the killings, and at this ritual, you know, the night before that he had told his sister, and so that is where the connection kind of forms and Delph it's like one hundred and twenty five miles basically from Rushville, and law enforcement were aware that Johnny Messer was friends with Brad Holder and Patrick Westfall, and so it was also known that Messer was acquaintances with Elvis Fields and Rodd Abrams. So this is the recruiter for the Odonites. So basically it appears as if this connection was then chalked up to a simple bizarre coincidence by the Unified Command. Legitimately, that's how they explain this away. They just act as if this is an actual coincidence, and we shouldn't look into the statements that were made by anyone surrounding these individuals or the individuals themselves, which clearly show that they have no real alibi that's legitimate, incredible, and yet that doesn't force the or at least, you know, it doesn't of course force the investigators to pursue that at any real level of honesty or integrity. And that proves out to me that the Unified Command was clearly compromised, especially what takes place with the Task Force. So Elvis Fields, right, So you have this crazy connection between Elvis Fields, Rodd Abram's Bradholder and Patrick Westfall who are sharing this a common acquaintance in Johnny Messer, who's the recruiter for the Oldness. But it turns out that Elvis Fields and Brad Holder they happen to also follow each other on Facebook while mimicking each other's Facebook pages, with Elvis Fields actually recreating the photos that Holder posted on his Facebook page. So at this is shocking as hell because I believe as August to twenty twenty three, there was a deposition and Jerry Holman was the Unified Command member who claimed that he did not even know who Johnny Messer was nor what the evidence showed of Messer's possible role in the murders of Abby and Libby. This is after the task has provided all the information including these individuals as key perpetrators potentially involved, and so he's already I think Jerry Holman, member of the Unified Command, was one of the key compromised individuals who helped facilitate the cover up, and that continues to show itself. But there's you know it's Johnny Messer was cleared as a suspect, just like just like Brad Holder when and that was all you know you cleared While still considering the fact that Johnny's ex girlfriend, Taylor Hornaday, she told police that Johnny, Johnny Messer, and Patrick Westfall were like brothers. She also told police that she had allowed Johnny to borrow her car on or around Valentine's Day twenty seventeen, and that Johnny drove this car her car up there to hang with his Vinlander friends. So he drove as if he had driven one hundred twenty five miles up to Delphi to hang with his Vinlander friends. When he returned his vehicle or her vehicle, it had dried blood over one side of it. Johnny Messer refused to discuss the details of how the blood got there, and his ex girlfriend further states that it took her several car washes to finally remove this blood. Meanwhile, Messer has claimed that he had never, not once in his life been to Delphi home of his brother Patrick Westfall right and near the home of his other odinite brother, Brad Holder, and again Vinlander is a word allegedly interchangeable with those that practice odinism. As State Trooper Roland Purty stated in his deposition, all members of Vinlanders are also odinis, and also it says that the Vinlanders are a white supremacist group consisting of odinis. Brad Holder, Patrick Westfall, and Johnny Messer were all affiliate with the Venlander group. Johnny Messer's x girlfriend, the same woman, Taylor Hornaday, she also would confirm that all Vinlanders were also all odinous, and that Johnny Messer, Bradholder, and Patrick Westfall were all members of the Vinlander So Taylor Hornaday Messrs ex girlfriend. She would continue on to tell law enforcement that brad Holder and Johnny were two of the most violent people she knew and were fully capable of having been involved in the murders. Now, the same woman would would state that a motive for their involvement seemed to have been the concept of quote blood in and blood out, which means social acceptance into their secret circles. This was an initiatory blood sacrifice, I mean, that's what it seems as if took place. But all this information was relayed to you know, one of the leaders of the Unified Command and Lagette and and the entire Unified Command team. But no guidance whatsoever or capitalization on this information in any way toward actually solving these murders was actually pursued. And so although Unified Command learned that Johnny Messer's ex girlfriend had been listening to and recording Johnny Messer's phone calls, police secured the phone and listened to three phone calls involving Johnny. In two of those phone calls, Messer was quote offering money to other people to find someone so they can be injured or killed. The third call involves Messer quote bragging about holding a subject hostage and shooting them at his house. So when you go through the memorandum and the affidavit and all the court documents that are provided in the Delphi case, it is fundamentally, in my mind it's possible, you know, to to sort of just at the very least ignore you know that these these details are are so condemning and damning details you know, in my mind, actually providing us with legitimate perpetrators, the names of the individuals involved, where they were on the night of the murders taking place. How their alibis completely fall apart. If you attempt to, you know, at any level, you know, corroborate the legitimacy of the alibi, it doesn't stand up. And they each rely on each other to to sort of, you know, make these false statements. And the official unified command would do everything in their capability to ignore all of these connections and all of this cooperative evidence, and and then with worse than that, wouldhold it all from the defense and the prosecution, you know, because I believe the judge was obviously in bed with the prosecution itself. But the fact of the matter is, you know, they essentially said nothing to see here. And regarding Johnny Messer, right, and and Patrick Westfall and Brad Holder, and so none of them, they're no search warrants for for any of them were issued. So then you have, of course the odin I correctional officers who are abusing Richard Allen, and that that's very strange because there there's in odin we trust is a patch that was being displayed with symbols of Odinism on their actual prison guard uniforms in the Westville Corrections facility. And and so it's obviously to me that you you have these these members of the Westville Correctional Facility who are legitimately abusing Richard Allen during the throughout the course of this investigation and then after he's apprehended in the case going forward to the trial. It's it's just it's fast to me how it all kind of takes shape. But yes, so it turns out that two of these individuals who were the old night correctional officers alleged to have abused Richard Allen while he's in custody and intimidated him right Apparently their names were Sergeant Robertson and Sergeant Jones. And these officers were were boldly wearing these patches right on their DC uniforms, so beyond that you have, and they were in the form of these interlocking triangles. I think that I saw you pull up earlier, Nick, where I had seen you pull up a lot of different symbols and and and one of them was these interlocking triangles that very obviously I had gotten a picture of one of the patches that was on the the correctional officers uniforms, and and yeah, it was so clearly obvious that it was an old Knight symbol and.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, And you know what, I thought, it just really quick. I wanted to throw this into it.
Speaker 4: I thought, you know, when I came across this and I heard about this stuff, I don't know why it made me remember and I me and Lux originally when we did the Occult Rejects, I did it with him and we had covered the what.
Speaker 3: The fuck was that shit? That insurrection spokely you know, whatever you want to call that.
Speaker 4: Thing, and you had that uh that QAnon shaman guy. Yeah, yeah, you know, we cover that whole thing where that guy was like practically dressed up. Like I can't remember the ritual because it was Lux was the one who found it. I was like kind of looking at other things, but that guy pretty much fit like a ritual that was going on, and I found it interesting how he did have that symbol on.
Speaker 3: His chest as well. Of course, you know, it's just like you know, like is this all theater as well?
Speaker 4: It's hard to explain, like it's just you know, and again like I'm not saying I don't know how to say this. You know, there are people on the far right who are interested in Trump just put it that way right, So you know, could he be going back to shit and I like this.
Speaker 2: Coham, Sorry, no, I.
Speaker 4: Could have just be going back to people that are interested in that shipping into the occult one.
Speaker 2: And I mean you see the templars and the strange loyalists, uh to certain, I meanless circle P two. I mean, how many different members are surrounding Trump at this moment who have affiliations and loyalties to these secret fraternal organizations that are pursuing a very similar agenda. Uh yeah, I just you know, we can't believe our own eyes. And political puppets perform in the political theater, right, they perform their roles for the clearly this sort of aristocratic elite class that that have fundamentally structured modern society to where we clearly they're insulated from accountability in more ways than one. And and that's why. And also you have to be among the initiated or introduced to the ideas at the very least two not you know, kind of be seduced, right or at the very least not not be able to identify the clear and obvious loyalist symbology and symbolism that surrounds many of these individuals who are trying to exercise and flex their loyal uh you know, loyal nature to their organization. But but yeah, I think there's also like just symbols surrounding like uh, you know, for example, whenever Trump's in the Oval office and they they they're kind of performing some sort of you know, public uh it clearly have you not seen the the strange shelf that's behind Trump where every single presidential administration they have different things that they put on the shelf, and for for his background, it now seems to be all these gold statues that take on different forms. And it's very interesting because to me it looks like it's deliberate and you know, and and who knows what the ties are there, But I wouldn't all be shocked. I saw something the other day that that showed that there were, you know, clear reasons as to why Trump is the true German Shepherd. That's funny. But but yeah, you know, it's crazy about these of course, And and you know what I mean, I covered the Cancora Boys Home and and uh Roy Kohane, his mentor, flat out raped Richard Kerr. You know, I mean legitimately trafficked that dude. From Cancora Boys Home and was a pedophile who ran sexual blackmail, human compromised parties where the Processed Church, according to David Berkwitz, was supplying him with young children right at his human compromised parties where he's living geographically very close to that of Trump at the time. And uh, and we all know at this point that Richard that Roy Cohne he was responsible for actually blackmailing Jaeger Hoover and the Blue Sweet parties and and h and so the idea that Trump hasn't been drenched in human compromise for generations and that you know, you can go back to was it Murdoch or who was the individual who the money money manager of the Rothchilds, who are like, uh, basically stating when Trump had a filed for bankruptcy back in the day that after it, and of course he took over Royal Casino International, which has ties to the Mayor Lancey Mayor Lansky syndicate. But nobody talks about that. But of course it just it blows me away, you know, considering the fact that Trump would then purchase that very same hotel that was utilized for audio visual blackmail for that roy Cohne with blackmail, JEdgar Hoover with and then he also happens to purchase a non Koshogi's yacht which is also entirely rigged with audio visual blackmail, who was connected to the Maxwell Epstein network of running guns through a RAN contra. And Epstein himself was was right living under a fake passport in Saudi Arabia and different identity while these embezzling funds from a non Koshogi's arms smuggling operation. So to me, yeah, you know, it's like, let's put all the individuals who are compromised by the Epstein network in charge of Epstein disclosure and see what happens. You know, it's hilarious to me. But anyway, the fundamental point I was attempting to make with the symbolic nature of the correctional officers not only wearing the patches and you know, clearly displaying their loyalties, but they also, just like Brad Holder, just like Patrick Westfall, they were also posting these od Night symbols on their Facebook pages, clear displays of these ruins and images, and so I think it was there was a photograph that one of them, one of the correctional officers either Robinson or Jones had displayed on their Facebook page as well, and it was like an altar, right, some sort of od alter that that uh, they were essentially utilizing and and or at least portraying on their on their page and and so yeah, the same well something very similar could be found, uh, almost identical on that of the Facebook page of Brad Holder, which is fascinating to me that they were kind of again, they were mimicking each other's Facebook pages with the symbology surrounding the case that had yet to go public, and and that in itself is some sort of uh, you know, it's some sort of strange Yeah. I mean, when when you feel as if you're protected enough to where you can kind of flaunt your you know, uh, it really is kind of outwardly taking credit, you know what I mean in a way to where you feel as if you have no concern about legitimate consequences being you know, coming around the corner and during them at any real level personally. So yeah, to me, it seemed as if this was a perfect display of how much how confident they truly were the individual perpetrators involved in this, and it goes to show that whatever Patrick Westfall had told Brad Holder or when they had their falling out after this alleged falling out, after this ritual murder, that according to Amber Holder, right, Brad Holder's ex wife, that Patrick Westfall he had powerful people he was connected with and they were protected essentially from any real accountability. And so that goes to show I think that obviously, beyond the connection to the prison system and the correctional officers themselves being loyal to the group who are obviously apparently abusing Richard Allen during the course of his you know, just being you know, obviously in custody, it was just like at every level, you know, there's not justice that's being pursued at any you know, it's just it's kind of extraordinary to look at this case and and see that none of these oldness signatures in the crime scene were pursued at any level. And so, yeah, the oldness patches were later apparently as they as the prosecution realized that the defense had had discovered the fact that these oldness patches were being worn by the correctional officers who were essentially abusing Richard Allen, and and and you know, obviously there and present whenever Richard Allen would discuss any of the details of his case with his family members or his defense team, that basically, you know, they had removed their patches in a very timely manner, and just as the defense had discovered and we're going to make it public, all of a sudden, the patches of loyalty to the Oldness Group were removed from the correctional officer's uniform. And so that in itself kind of provided a smoking gun as to the fact that had one insider information insider knowledge. Things were going around and very quickly in terms of oh, no, they've discovered this connection. We have to now cover our tracks, and then it being entirely you know, just ignored from then on, you know, basically going forward, and all of this was sort of you know, they I think there was a process of concealing this very important information in order to falsify these uh these the the evidence, right, and and that was the whole point was to uh. In the context of the memorandum, it basically legitimately says that that they were falsifying the information in order to bolster the bogus timeline of the state and so that in itself, uh, you know, I think is I think that's a correct interpretation of how it how it happened. And when the FBI was removed from the Delphi case, that in itself proves out to kind of lend credibility to the idea that that obviously this was not going to come out publicly in any real way. And so this state there was like a essentially the state police superintendent. He decides he's going to pull the plug and kick the FBI off the Delphi murder case in twenty twenty one. And all of that is over some conflicts, apparently some sort of ridiculous alleged conflicts. They're they're going to force the FBI off the case. And this all happened at the exact same time that one of the federal agents in the investigative task Force was essentially executed in broad daylight. And so what we have here is Todd Klick, right, the former investigator on the task force's He's thought to have been the strongest piece of evidence for Andrew Baldwin and Brad Rossey, the attorneys for Richard Allen. And so basically this three man investigative unit that formed in twenty eighteen, as I mentioned, was formed in order to investigate obviously, the odinism connections to the ritual killings. And so you had, in the exact same time that the FBI is removed from the murder case, you have this task force that's disbanded. And so this task force is disbanded at the exact same time that Detective Greg Farrency is murdered in twenty twenty one. Just after is when the task force is disbanded and the FBI is removed from the case. So this is all very interesting to me because a federal grand jury in Indianapolis, they essentially return an indictment charging this Terry hout man with the murder of a federal officer. Now, when you look into who killed Detective Greg Ferency, who was on the Odinism task force, it turns out that it was this individual from Terry hout who was he attempted arson of a federal property as well, and used a firearm in order to commit the killing. Obviously, But his name was Shane Meehan, all right, He's forty five years old at the time. And it turns out this is July seventh, twenty twenty one, and he decides he's going to show up to the federal building where Officer Greg Ferency is located. He was a member of the three person task force. And so it turns out Mehan had previously been charged by a federal criminal complaint filed on July eighth, and according to the documents, Mehann drove his pickup truck to the gate of the FBI Resident Agency building in Terry Hout. Meehann exited his truck and throw a Molotov cocktail toward the building just after Terry Hout police detective and FBI Task Force Officer Greg Referency. It was almost as if he just pulls up to the federal building lobs a Molotov cocktail at the building in order to lure out the only individual. Right let's say, Greg Ferency is clearly the priority target. But this is an attempt to lure out a federal agent in order to execute them on the steps like it very much seems as if this is what happens, because it turns out that he drives to the federal building, he exited his truck, throws a Molotov cocktail toward the building, and Just after this, you have Greg Ferenncy walk out of the FBI building and confront Mehan, and he's holding a gun at the time. Mehan shoots the task force officer and he dies shortly after. And so the FBI agent inside the office allegedly heard the shots, came out and got into a gun battle with Mehn, and so Mehen was reportedly hit twice, managed to somehow get to his truck drive to the hospital. He undergoes surgery for his wounds and was later taken into custody. Now I looked this guy up and I discovered that Shane Meehan, this accused gunman in the shooting, having to be a former employee of the high security federal prison in Terry Hout. So I thought instant connection to the potential, right the correctional officer, the correctional officers who had been clearly members of the Odinisk group and and you know, providing it as far as just you know, exercising their loyalty obviously publicly. And so it looks as if me I personally thought instantly this guy had some sort of connection to that very organization and there was a reason why he had spent so many years at this maximum facility prison in Terry Hout, So it made sense to me. It fit this sort of you know, just fundamentally pattern recognition. It was hard to ignore. But he even runs for mayor, this guy as an independent in twenty nineteen and he finished last in a four way race with one percent of the vote. And if you can believe it, Man he ran on an anti gun violence platform, which is so funny. And there's a video story on me Hen who and his candidacy for mayor and says he had lived in Terry Hout his entire life. He retired from the Terry House Federal Penitentiary and was working for UPS in twenty nineteen. Man said he wanted to show that a political outsider could win and said schools were one of the biggest challenges Terry Hout faced. But yeah, it turns out that a federal court would conveniently rule that Shane Meehan and this is in November twenty fifth, twenty twenty five, or he's not competent to stand trial for the twenty twenty one fatal shooting of Terry Help police detective and FBI lia soon Greg Pharisee so to me, it lends credibility to the idea this individual performed targeted assassination on behalf of the organization to continue to one provide a pretext to remove the FBI from the case, also to provide an avenue to legitimately disbanding the task force who were solely, you know, given the purpose of as I mentioned before, investigating the olderness signatures of the crime scene. So that in itself fascinating to me, and especially since this judge clearly claims that he's suffering from a mental disease, rendering him mentally incompetent to the extent that he is unable to understand the nature and the consequences of the proceedings against him or assist properly in his defense. So to me, I also think, like, you know, what happens if if if you are an asset and you're you're essentially At times, I feel as if some of these assets are are given false promises right as if they they will come out on the other side of this sort of you know, with with their proper defense and protection in place by the by providing and showing and exercising their loyalty to the organization they would be taken care of, but more times than not, I think they're kind of hung out to dry and they're they're you know, as far as uh uh, what's it called when you're an expendable You're an expendable asset at this point, and so okay, you're willing to go through this, but now we have to sort of convince the outside world that that you have lost your mind effectively and you are no longer fit to stand trial. And sucks Jesus my dogs. Anyway, So yeah, to me, I just thought that there's no way that this is what it seems to be right at face value. This guy was, in my mind, I think kind of he was. At the very least, he was an asset in my mind that was utilized in order to help the timing of it. All too convenient. It's hard to believe in coincidence. But yeah, and then after this, following this, subsequently to it, you have the federal investigator Todd Klick, whose career and reputation is entirely destroyed in order to remove him as a witness, a key witness on behalf of Richard Allen's defense, which made a lot of sense to me. Right, And that's another reason why Judge Francis goal would effectively block all testimony about odinism during the trial of Richard Allen. And that is another reason how he again, if the jury can't even hear the credible evidence that seems to have, you know, real corroborative aspects to it, you know, then of course you know that this would be the case. You would effectively have no other priority, you know, perpetrator that you would focus on, in my mind, and so that's why you have He comes forward Todd click just after all this takes place, and he testifies, right, and it was early in twenty twenty four. He testifies that essentially this Nick McCleland is the prosecutor. Yeah, I was thinking that in custody, who wouldn't receive the mk ultra treatment to a certain extent, right, you know what I mean. It's like, why wouldn't right, Yeah, why wouldn't you scramble the brains of Richard Allen at a certain level? And also why wouldn't he come forward and say sixty different times, yeah, I did it after he said as this entire other right, his defense everyone involved is claiming, no, that's impossible. Right, and he himself has provided so many details to to uh to the contrary right, and and so it just to me it seemed as if, especially seeing the trans transformation that he had once he was already in custody, he looks like a different person if you saw him being ushered through within the smock or whatever he's in. And and and and also consider the the individual Shane Meehan who goes who's given the task of just driving up to the federal building and lobbing them all a toove cocktail to to provoke the one individual you would need to execute in order to kind of like provide a plausible, uh, you know, reason to pretext to disband the task force and remove the FBI federal involvement. It makes sense. And and so anyway, Todd Klick, he feels the need to come forward, and I'm almost done finally with well we'll get to the end of this and and uh, I'll come to to a conclusion. But but but it's interesting because Todd Klick, right, he comes forward. He's telling the prosecutor Nick McCleland, after Richard Allen's arrest in twenty twenty two that he's clearly concerned about the substance behind Allan's conviction or as far as his arrest in terms of the the uh uh, the actual evidence and allegations against him. Yeah, that's a different person, dude. You know what I mean. Like, I'm not saying that prison doesn't do that to you, but I mean, you know that's that's.
Speaker 5: Yeah, A look like he lost a lot of weight, bro, because in prison, a lot of people I've never been, of course, but I can say a lot.
Speaker 6: Of people have worked out.
Speaker 5: And you know, my brother actually been in and out of jail and stuff like that. And when he before he went in, he was very skinny. When he came out, well just a year, he was huge, And I was like, damn, the hell was you doing? He said, You know, all he did was work out. You know what I'm saying. And you know, you can look at his shirt. Something happened to him. You know, there's a reason why his attorney took his picture like that. So I mean something. Yeah, I'm starting to see what you're talking about. I was pulling up the court documents and reading it and going through it and stuff like that. You're very knowledgeable on that. So I want to thank you for giving me this knowledge on it, because I like history, and I love religion, I love mythology, and everything that you talked about goes back to some part part of that. I mean, I brought up some of the terror cars that you were talking about, and they had some of the Egyptian sphinx on there. So all that stuff right there is something like I said, symbolism plays a big old part in our communication. The problem is is we don't have the knowledge behind what symbolism means because everybody has their own way of.
Speaker 6: Putting it in there.
Speaker 5: It's just like people making up their own new words for their own narrative, right, And you have to be knowledgeable on their narrative and their words to understand both.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, man, Yeah, I agree as far as like and you look at the obvious transformation like I personally knowing just the individuals who have been affected by those very same techniques, and just like a Jack Ruby for example, right where it's like, my god, that that guy was obviously visited by Jolly on you know, uh West, doctor Jolly West, right, and and one hundred percent after this happens, what what occurred with Jack Ruby? Right? And remember when Tom O'Neil goes on Rogan and he tells him about essentially what it had taken place to Jack Ruby while he was in custody. And essentially it was basically a well one after Jack Ruby shoots Oswald, right, you have reporters who just go to his place in his apartment, rummaging around and all his things, uh, you know, and uh and a significant number of those those reporters who were rummaging around his his uh, his his apartment, they all just seemed to later die under very mysterious circumstances of course, and and uh. And so it turns out that that basically Jolly West when he inserts himself into that case. He goes to the Dallas County Jail and in April of sixty four, right, and and this is to psychologically examine Jack Ruby in preparation for his next trial. And this is right when Jack Ruby's like, I'm gonna blow the lid off this shit, like, you know, I if I'm not going to have a complete and total protect Oh yeah, they mk ultra Jack Ruby and and so one of and by the way, he's connected to the club where Heidi Reich and the White House call Girl, and all the individuals who were politically affiliated with the JFK assassination. They were partying at this club in Dallas, and Jack Ruby was there with Lee Harvey Oswald and Officer JD. Tippett one hundred percent and and also like there were owners of football teams that were there that was Texas oil men like and uh and it was very interesting. But but that was all in Phil Stafford's book The White House Call Girl. Very interesting book about Watergate technically. But but I'll finish this point and they get back to the actual conclusion. But the point being is that Jack Ruby's willing to talk, right. He's like, Man, if I'm going to have to take the fall for this, then I'm not going out silent, right. And so one of Jolly West known techniques, by the way, was learned throughout his research in the fifties, okay, and this was how to induce insanity in a person without their knowledge or awareness. And so West goes into examine Ruby, and he would emerge from the county jail with the press waiting for him to give a statement, and he announces that within the preceding forty eight hours, Ruby happened to have an acute psychotic break that was irrevocable. He couldn't return to sanity. He had audio and visual hallucinations, and during the exam, he said Ruby hit under a table because he thought there were people in the room trying to kill him. He told West that he could hear Jewish children's scream outside of jail cell as they were boiled alive. That alone, I thought was very interesting, and so especially when prior to his exam West exam there was no evidence whatsoever that Ruby was mentally ill. And West was alone with him in the cell and then treated him for the next six months. And by the time Ruby finally gave his testimony to the Warren Commission, he was reportedly babbling and incoherent. He grabbed the investigator for the Warren Commission, named Arlen Spector, and he said, don't you know they're killing Jews. I can hear them being tortured outside my cell. They've killed my brother and cut off his legs. They couldn't use anything from Jack Ruby's testimony to the Warren Commission. That's the whole, sole purpose of what happened to him. In my mind, that was induced insanity by Jolly West, who's you know, a known operative behind him k Ultra and worked directly under doctor Sidney Gottlieb, the black sorcer of m k LTRA himself, you know, and and and so yeah, with with man, it's it's so fascinating. And I'll finish with with the with this really because it's it's basically just that Todd Klik was was one hundred percent. I think he was deliberately targeted to destroy his reputation and it was all due to the fact that he was going to blow the lid off of this thing by providing the defense for Richard Allen with a key witness who was a member of an investigative federal task force investigating odonism. And and and that is fascinating to me. So so he you know, he basically Richard Allen, right, he expresses ah essentially Richard Allen himself. As I mentioned, he's just a shell of a human being anymore. And I'm not sure what his state of mind is at this point. I don't think he's making any statements whatsoever, but I haven't yet followed up, so I would like to at this moment, but I'm wondering what the latest is on his sort of defense attorneys and what they've kind of made public as far as their statements, because I'm sure there are some you know, more recent and more relevant connections here, but basically Richard Allen's defense, you know, they for the longest time and still to this day, as far as I can tell, have held this belief that it was men with ties to Odinism that killed the girls as part of a ritual sacrifice. And it's essentially they were no longer allowed to bring that information before the jury by October fourteenth of twenty twenty four, I believe, and that included information the defense may have had on Ronald Logan, Keegan Klein, including even like geo fencing data, and McCleland objected to Click's assertions, claimed Click may have a history of lying. So he instantly starts brings in the notion that you know and kind of provides this sort of pretext the public perception that this man has no you know, real credibility. And so this is the prosecutor McClelland so I think prosecutors, you know, what are they known for?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: It's like, I don't really think prosecutor's word is worth taking at face value, but that's my personal opinion. And so he then requests Clicks employment records after he makes that public statement, and it was later reported in April of twenty twenty four of last year, which that basically this is when Francis Gold, the Special Judge, had approved Carroll County Prosecutor Nicholas McClelland's motion to get Rushville Police Chief Todd Klick's personnel records to discover if he had any issues that might impeach his credibility as a witness for del Fi murder suspect Richard Allen. That's the path you would take if you wanted to undermine the credibility of an investigator who who had clearly the what what Todd Klick claims is that the UH, the statements that had been made claiming that he had made that he had essentially lied in former reports that he had made or filed were all just deliberately manufactured lies in order to undermine his for that sole purpose, to undermine his credibility. And and so this is where after they they get a hold of his personnel records, then this is when you have sort of this UH Clicks investigation into the Olderness being involved in the killings of the Delphi teenagers. Obviously uh being entirely just disregarded by the the court judge, by the judge who was presiding over the trial itself, and the prosecutor then indicates that they believed Clicks employee records would show and this before they even looked at them, would show into of untruthfulness or credibility issues. So they're just laying the bread crumbs for anyone who's following along with the reporting on this trial. And so in the subpoena that ordered the so there was a motion right that was included in the subpoena that ordered the Rushville Police chief to turn over the documents, and according to these online records, Francis Goull, the judge, signed the court order for the subpoena, and Rushville Police Chief Todd Klick, member of the Odinism Investigative Unit, formed in twenty eighteen just after the killings and an expected key defense witness in the Delphi murders trial, was subsequently arrested and charged by Ripley County authorities with forgery, official misconduct, and obstruction of a child abuse assessment while working as a family case manager with the Department of Child Services from July twenty twenty three to March twenty twenty four. And that was when Judge Francis Goule used that as an opportunity to block all testimony about odinism during the trial virtual Allen. So that's all that it took. We we burn Todd Klick at the stake, right, we've already effectively managed Greg Ferency's dead right. The other investigator, Kevin Murphy, I believe was his name. He I think he saw the writing on the wall. You know. He basically says, man, I'm gonna keep my mouth shut. I know what's good for me, you know what I mean. Honestly, that's what it seems like. Because I would like to look further into if he has had any kind of like uh, just just sort of like ethical right grappling with his moral foundation in certain aspects of how he dealt with this and and uh and has come forward with any statement. I would be be very curious to find if if that would have been the case. But who knows. As far as I know, Kevin Murphy's just kept his mouth shut from that moment on and and and as far as the I'm I'm, for one, very skeptical of the charges being levied against former investigator Todd click Man. I mean, I think that this was a strategic undermining of his personal credibility while you can sort of simultaneously provide the pretext for the judge to block all the testimony regarding the clear and obvious Odinus connections. And the initial hearing was held, it was in October of last year, right, and that's when you had Todd Klick. He was released on an or you know, because he didn't have any I mean, he didn't have any character issues, Like what are we talking about? This guy was a member of a task force for a reason, because you know, it's like not saying that all federal investigators are are moral or anything of that nature. I'm just saying that usually you aren't named to a task force unless you're compromised and your sole purpose is to sort of provide a misdirected narrative or or at least control the framework of the investigation. You know, or you're you're undoubtedly, uh, some sort of honorable individual investigator who is trustworthy and and you know, worthy enough of being placed onto an investigative task force of that of this kind, and that they would have so so much, uh you know, as far as the consequences the implication of the consequences involved in in that very investigation, That's how how I would feel at the least. And and so you have him being released on an o R. And the pre trial hearing was just a you know, as far as it's a total joke, and his actual trial date was set for in February, right, and then, yeah, Todd Klick was an innocent man. And so I think they've just forced him into retirement is basically what happened. And and and for me personally, you know, I think this is uh, this is evidence of kind of the inverted moral landscape that we perfectly reside in at this moment. And I think so much of what like the uh the sort of I think there's an inherent exploitation of the God whole within all of us, you know, whatever you believe that to be or however you describe that in your own uh you know, kind of personal just the terms you would prefer to utilize. Uh, you know, I think it's fundamentally we all are trying to make sense of this in a desperate way, you know, in a way to where we're relying on these principles that many of us have yet to fully identify and acknowledge and under and become aware of, just as far as what are the ethical values worthwhile to pursue an exercise to to add to my what I believe as the core values worth upholding in my life, and and uh, and therefore you become, you become susceptible and vulnerable to this new wage, esoteric ideological system of control in an attempt to usher us into this trap of embracing these new age values that I believe are entirely in the framework of this you know, deliberately and deceptively manufactured inverted moral landscape. And here we are, you know, we're surrounded by the pedophile elite, you know, And I mean we're attempting and every four years we're we're basically convinced that we have a part to play in the system, you know. And it's just to me. I think what we should focus on most is our own personal well being and our own legitimate core values and our own personal individual lives and surrounding ourselves with people who I think bring the best out on you. And you know, that is what I'm desperate to do, is surround myself with people who I admire and I can learn from, you know, honestly, guys, and and so anyway, at this point, I'm just I definitely believe that that this was a deliberate attempt to obscure the vision of the general public, right and and yeah, I think that this this an example and another window into the darkest layers of modern society, man and and we're largely remaining in the shadows, right And you mentioned earlier, Uh, you know, we we talked about mana and and this sort of even potential cannibalistic nature of some of these uh you know, blood sacrifices, or at the very least these sort of ceremonial, symbolic exercises that at least kind of lend their the the entire ceremony to the idea. And thisymbolic nature of the blood sacrifice. I think it's uh, it's just to me, man like, it is very very strange time that we're living in right at this moment, and and it's up to us to remain headstrong, honestly, because I think these individuals that that I view as through that same lens of of know your enemy, right, I mean, the the are we all? I believe we all share a common enemy, right, and and and this common enemy is possessed with you know, honestly the darkest ambitions, and and and the vast majority are are very unaware, I believe, and so so personally, I just think that the more conversations we can have where we attempt to shine a light in the darkness, makes sense of of what actually took place potentially, you know. I mean again, I view this as a far more plausible alternative theory than that of the mainstream narrative. Right, and so that's the profound as far as in my mind, there's this inverted moral landscape. It's essentially it leaves us with this profound sense of righteous indignation in a certain way. And I think that's good, you know. I think that we shouldn't be content with the current structured system in place, but also we shouldn't let it destroy us, because what is the intention to set us on the path of ideological subversion? And what is the first stage demoralization?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 2: And so I try and steer away from that, I think there is beauty in conversations such as this, which I mentioned at the beginning, provides me with the real, honest sense of hope moving forward. So, yeah, man, I'm entirely under the under the impression that you know, this was, yeah, this was a legitimate cover up that essentially, you know, it shrouded the actual just intentions behind the ritualized murder and blood sacrifice and the belief system that is sort of standing tall behind the actual details of the criminal case and how the bodies were discovered in every aspect of it, and that has now been entirely set aside and ignored, and it's not even a part of the official narrative. And so that in itself, I felt like, drew me to this story because where again intended to remain in the darkness and unaware of this sort of real power paradigm, you know how it kind of functions. So anyway, I don't know, it blows my mind this case, I'll be honest, And it's unfortunate that And oh yeah, I found something else about Oh yeah, I had discovered that there was a free Masonic cemetery very nearby that that death ritual site of Abby and Libby, and I forgot the name of it. I should have brought it. I forgot it till just now. I should have brought this source with me, because if I would have remembered, I would have pulled it. But but there is a free Masonic cemetery, a private cemetery that is like eerily close to the area of where Abby and Libby were sacrificed, and that again kind of lends a little bit more of credibility to the idea that maybe Ronald Logan and you know, was entirely you know, connected to this Vnlander group and the individuals involved in the local chapter. And especially when you look at let me pull this up because this is fascinating and it's the picture I wanted to share with you guys before we get out of here, and that is it kind of blows me away. Let's see, blah blah blah. All right, let's see if I can share this. There you go, buddy, Now look at this guy. This is what William Ramsay sent me basically saying that this could be the bridge guy and this is one of the the sketches composite scam. He looks really close, very close right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like you can't even like with the hoodie and the hat. Yeah, you definitely couldn't be able to.
Speaker 2: And then look at this, this is him. Oh shit, so thirty three baby, Yeah, so somebody sent me this that picture and they said hey, brother, and was just telling me I did well with William and then sent me this. I believe it was posted literally thirty three days after the killing of Abby and Libby, so that in itself crazy. This was posted on Brad Holder's Facebook page thirty three days after the actual deaths of Abby and Libby. Along with the symbolic nature of the ruins that they were posting and the crime scene photo portrait that they posted that at least resembled directly that of the crime scene, then I believe this was Brad Holder was was potentially the bridge guy. And I think that this had to have been an initiatory, you know, ritual sacrifice. I don't know how else you could kind of explain it away.
Speaker 1: But let's not forget that the G and you know, a sonic symbol, the letter G is number seven of THEE.
Speaker 2: So seven again, my god, that that's just crazy to me. And but yeah, we are now left with the consequential outcome being that Richard Allen is the sole perpetrator, right, and that he had no affiliation with odinism.
Speaker 5: They even got that picture on on uh on Wikipedia?
Speaker 3: Do they really?
Speaker 6: Yeah, they got that picture on Wikipedia. I just pulled it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: It's uh wow, it's crazy. Yeah. And that's just too identical.
Speaker 5: Man, that's just way way too identical, at least telling you to like that's crazy.
Speaker 2: I just couldn't. I couldn't at every level. I was convinced. Man, I'll be one hundred percent. Uh yeah, I'm convinced that that. I feel like we named the perpetrators that murdered Abby and Libby today. I honestly do. And you know the fact that these individuals are are insulated from any real accountability and still remain, you know, outside of any objective pursuit of justice.
Speaker 3: It just bugged out, even the hat and everything, dude, man, just like it does.
Speaker 6: Man, That's what I'm saying. Hey, let me ask you something, bro.
Speaker 5: Have you ever tried to contact him at the correctional facility in Oklahoma?
Speaker 2: I have not, man, I just uh, I honestly I probably should, right, I.
Speaker 5: Try to look his I try to look him up on there, they say that he transferred over there. But when you try to type in his name and his birthdate and all that stuff into the to the correction facility.
Speaker 6: It says there's nobody there.
Speaker 5: And then of course on the top it says a little small fine print, you know, it says, you know, they're updating their stuff.
Speaker 6: And blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 5: But I mean he's been there for a minute now, so they should have been done, had his up So yeah, something they right. And then then the question is is why did they transfer him in the first place, you know what I mean, why did they transfer him?
Speaker 6: What was the point of transferm Was it for his safety?
Speaker 5: Was it because he was going to do some things that you know, people were going to get catch notice of it. You know, when you transfer somebody you don't necessarily have to update that information in there quick.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: You could just you can wait till the day they die and updated and then say this east one.
Speaker 2: Hundred percent man, yeap that it doesn't feel right to me at all, and especially just after hearing that he was transferred, I instantly, you know, a red flag went up in my mind, right, just it doesn't tend to happen for no reason, right, and especially considering the abuse he allegedly endured during the time that at Westville. Yeah, it only adds more to to sort of the substance of what potentially could be happening theoretically to Richard Allen. I mean, how do you keep someone silent? How do you hide someone away for right, convict them, give them the maximum sentence for each charge, right that you possibly can essentially force them to remain silent throughout the trial. I mean, it's it's honestly, it's crazy. How what a sort of miscarriage of justice this really truly was in terms of Richard Allen and how his defense attorneys were treated. I'm telling you, I do believe that mcclealand the prosecutor was entirely compromised. And we know that that obviously. You know the detective was it Holloway or I can't remember now, but either way, the detective, who was clearly the leading one of the leading members on the the the unified command, was obviously compromised as well. Right, And so that in my mind, beyond the fact that Francis Gould, the judge did everything in her power to sort of stand directly in front of of as far as she was, she was making sure that she would she would take every single precautionary measure in order to make sure that none of this evidence would come forward and none of it would ever become public in terms of the individual jurors being exposed to it, let alone the defense having the ability to you know, to utilize it. So how can you actually defend Richard Allen if you can't provide the odinism defense? Oh yeah, right, yeah, I mean there's no way. So that was all they had to successfully achieve, and I think they did, you know, honestly, So I'm not at all really surprised due to the fact that I just understanding the historical context of how they pursue these cover ups and also the consequential outcomes of some of the most sadistic networks that seem to have state sponsorship. There's a hidden hand of intelligence that is clearly propping them up, putting them into these positions where they are insulated from accountability. And it's just to me, it's another window into this sort of occult underground that you know, is deliberately kept in the shadows. I mean, they would really appreciate if we weren't initiated as far as our understanding and ability to interpret the motivation, the the the sort of intention behind many of these events. And because if you aren't even willing to have an open mind and consider the idea that a ritualistic sacrifice would be a part of these murders, then good luck solve in this crime, you know what I mean, Like it's that's legitimately how it is. And so if you have the general public dismissing this at face value due to the extraordinary nature of the allegations themselves, that's a strategic outcome in itself if you're attempting to cover up right and and and I think that happens so often, And then they also are aware of the idea of layering using it in a layered strategic way to where most of the general public will and inherently sort of dismissed these these more extraordinary allegations if they are on you know, unaware of these connections and these unfortunate organizations that do exist that pursue these these uh just obvious people are unaware that it never ends with just human trafficking, right. It always the enterprise is wide in scope, you know, and you have organ harvesting and and you know, every single layer to this is it's a criminal enterprise where it all blends together basically targeted assassinations, you know, and human compromise, sexual black male satanic ritual abuse. Right. I mean, at every level, there's there's truth to all of this, and it's been i think conveniently and strategically. You know, there's been these sort of I think these very much misdirected just kind of mechanisms that were very much like laid into these strategic positions in order for the general public not to be able to come to terms with any of these ideas in a way where it seems like you can remain credible. And I think that's the issue, is that so many people, if you discuss something from this angle, they're concerned about being dismissed and their credibility taking a hit. And I think that's a huge mistake. You know, it's obviously I think one of the reasons that this sort of preconceived notion has been very much conditioned into the minds of the general public, and it's for that purpose, you know, So I'm just very yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 1: No, I'm sorry. Before I forget exactly what you just said right now, I wanted to kind of capitalize them exactly what you said and kind of highlight what you said. And Nick has mentioned this before in other episodes, and we've kind of mentioned it when we cover some of this true crime stuff. If you want to look at each end visual true crime situation, and everything is so questioned, everything is so questionable. One thing, one resounding theme you will see is that all the characters in the story are polarizing. You literally have a camp on either side of every single character in any true crime story. And I do believe that is on purpose. I do believe that there are characters as in a reality show. I'm not saying that these that didn't happen. I'm saying this is probably the ultimate what is it? Reality TV? And if you look at specifically with the Delphi, they're wanting to bring cameras into the courtroom. They're wanting to televise what's being said. Why Because so much money is being made off of the true crime industry, whether it is podcasts, whether it is gofundmes, whether it is anything. I mean, I had heard that a lot of people had driven to Delphi, Indiana just to look at the site, so that not only money and tourism as well. And you're about cornering a market that had yet to ever be explored. And now you're making bank regardless of who it is, regardless of what angle it is. And then you're now also having these what is it called expert witnesses that for all of these high profile cases. Someone mentions in the chat about the false memory loftus he has literally been in Gieslaine Maxwell's things. She's also worked on other cases as well. There it's escaping right now. But if you look at the form the firm that she worked for, that firm also was expert witnesses in other serial killer or mass in mass type true crime cases. And so you and then you think, well, is this all by design? Will if you look at the research that some of these psychologists or some of these forensic people are looking into, it's a public perception. It's way the public how can we put this into the zeitgeist and kind of sway opinion? And we're now seeing the court of public opinion on stage as an actual person or character alongside the jury, really anything even more vocal than the jury itself. So I do think that exactly what you just said that, I do think that that also be in the back of our mind that this is potentially being woven for us as well from.
Speaker 4: Someone Sometimes I wonder, like what you're pointing, at least you know you'll see that also kind of like carry over. I know this isn't gonna sound the greatest, but you'll see that carry over into politics and conspiracies.
Speaker 3: And I think it's giving.
Speaker 4: People the delusion that if they think they know something and they're saying it on the internet, it changes and it's not going to change shit.
Speaker 6: Right, Bro.
Speaker 5: That's why there's so many damn arguments because they exactly and then the funny thing is when you try to correct them and give them a little bit of knowledge or at least a little bit to help them on their journey to they didn't want to, you know, say all kinds of negative things to you, and I just that's that's when I turn into the Jerry Springer Show.
Speaker 2: I love it, but they always attack the messenger though, brother, I know that much. That's how I've experienced in my time as far as just my personal it is hilarious how like the individuals you know and love and should, you know, should kind of like understand that you have their well being at heart, that you're considering that at the very least there are. So it's interesting how much people are far more open minded to learning from perfect strangers than actually legitimately open mindedly considering ideas from individuals they know and love, right, Because it's just a funny sort of situation to find yourself in. But I've learned that over time obviously, like I'm not responsible for anyone else else's sort of path, you know, in terms of I feel like you have to you have to kind of expose yourself to these ideas on your own terms, because if not, then I think it's always going to be sort of kill the messenger in a way, right, because you are now kind of shaking their entire structured ideological framework of how society functions. And that's terrifying because what happens when that veil falls to the way side. You're no longer a naive child who's engaging in this sort of cartoonish black and white version of reality. You're starting to see the deeper layers of things. You either you kind of decide you choose to do one of two things. You either slam your head back into the sand or run away kicking and screaming, or you continue forward and pursue that path of objectively, you know, finding the truth, and like you will only I think benefit in the long run if you have a decent moral foundation and certain ethical principles strongly in place. I think you only benefit in the long run from pursuing that objective truth. But yes, so very often I just witness, you know, people sort of they get very frustrated and upset and don't know how to defend their own sort of ideological position, and so then they inherently act out.
Speaker 3: It's kind of fortunately, you know that.
Speaker 5: That's why for me personally, I always if I ever say something, I have a source by me, I would never say something. And the only reason why is because I don't want somebody to believe what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I want you to.
Speaker 5: Go and read the source that I've read that gave me the idea and belief that I have that exactly at least gave you the chance, at least giving you the chance to come up on that same thing. Now, if you have a source that I don't have, I'm going to buy that source and I'm going to research it. Then I'm going to go in there and break it down based off of everything else that I've learned throughout my journey. I don't care about being right. Being right has nothing to do. I can't prove that I'm right because, for one, I can't go in the past and tell you what actually happened. I can just go to the people who are respected in the field, who have the knowledge behind the information, and I'll go there and I say, Okay, this is what this person says, and that's it. You know, now, if you want my opinion, my opinion is going to change. I cannot come up. I don't know how anybody sits here and says that they've done so much research and they come to.
Speaker 6: One fucking conclusion. How you've read so much shit? Would you have one conclusion?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 6: I have thousands of conclusions.
Speaker 5: Of what I because I know what different people have said, and I can take what they said and analyze it and put my mind and my passion into it and bring it to the to the world to say, hey, this is not me saying this is what the text say. And if you want to know what Texas says comes from, I'm giving it to you. That's why you will always see me, always, always see me share a source always. I will always bring a source. And I've read thousands of books. I've have plenty of soorts of peer reviewed articles. I have my own book. I stick to the foundation. If you don't know the foundation, you can't build a house.
Speaker 6: You just can't.
Speaker 5: So my foundation is what the basics of the information says. And I'm going to find the individuals that have that information and I'm going to bring it to the world and.
Speaker 8: Say, hey, these are probably the people you want to look at.
Speaker 6: Now. This is this is what I like to do the most.
Speaker 5: Just because I once read one thing, I'm going to find the other thing that counters it, so that way I can see what the.
Speaker 6: Hell is in the middle. Because there's three sides of the story.
Speaker 5: On their side, there's the other side, and then there's the side in the story in the middle. That's what I'm coming in. And I'm a libra, so I'm going to try to balance that out as.
Speaker 8: Much as possible. Okay, you're right, Okay, now you're wrong, now you're right, and now you're wrong.
Speaker 5: And I'm gonna keep shifting it until I come to an understanding for myself. Now, what i believe is based off the information that I've learned, you know, exactly learned what I've learned.
Speaker 6: You have to go through the same shoes that I did to get there, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying, So to say the same thing. Man, Honestly, I've created for quite some time now, I've said all that I bring to the table, are you know legitimate sources that have convinced me otherwise?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: And so all that I ask are you know? If you're one, if you're interested, you would like to dig further, you would like to attempt to corroborate some of the evidence I put forward, and like go to the sources that I mentioned, uh and and definitely breed through them yourself, because I wouldn't have brought it to the table if I hadn't been fully convinced otherwise through this kind of avenue of you know, accumulating these various sources that that provided me with this far more plausible alternative theory. And that's all I'm doing. I'm hoping that people will see that this is what changed my mind. And that's the reason I'm bringing it to the table is because I think it's profound and and uh and also I think it's very important to to not have this sort of ultimate uh at least agenda. I don't really have an agenda. I'm just attempting to pursue the truth man, and sure that it's like you want to go along the ride with me, because I would love That's.
Speaker 1: No, your your opinion has if you're doing research, and you're really doing research, your stance has to evolve. It has evolved. If it does not evolve, your on you might as well just give it up now, because that is a purpose, is to evolve in your stance. And exactly what I said, some of these older scientific articles that you look back and that are so well done, they have exactly that. In their discussion. They give you their results, but then they present the papers that are that basically support their data, and they also provide papers that don't support their data, and then kind of towards the end they give an analysis of why they think the papers that did support their data said that, and why the papers that didn't support their papers may have said that as well, So it's it's a very balanced delivery of a discussion of based.
Speaker 5: Not on Yeah, you know what I always tell people I see everybody. A lot of people says, Oh, you just want to be right, rebirth, you just want to be right. I don't want to be right. I want to be wrong. And I tell you why I like to be wrong. It's because I learned better being wrong. I learned from my mistakes, and I don't want to repeat the same studidshit that I said before. If you get the source that counter is what I said and it's accurate, I'm going to be like, Okay, damn shit, I was wrong. Well I was wrong, my source was wrong. So now I know better. So next time I can say, Okay, this is what I've learned, and this was what this person taught me. Afterwards, It's not about being right for me, it's just about gaining knowledge. If I if i'm I can't live in a bubble. I can't live in the bubble thinking that one thing is right. That's why I like to read something that goes with what I learned, and then I like to read something that goes against it. So I'm reading the counter argument, and I'm reading many of these counter arguments, and I'm finding the people.
Speaker 8: Who argue with each other right the people.
Speaker 6: A lot of people don't realize this.
Speaker 5: In the Greek times, there was a time where they would go to the middle of the city or some area and they would and two people would have a discussion, and they will be arguments.
Speaker 6: They would curse at each other, they would.
Speaker 5: Tell each other stupid, and this, that and third, and then the next day they would go back there and then they would have that same discussion and they would say, well, did you look up what I told you or did you do your due diligence from that? And if you don't do your due diligence, then you're only just trying to create a narrative for people to believe what you believe. I don't want people to believe what I believe, because I'm telling you you're not going to be able to believe what I believe, because it's going to change daily. Every time I pick up a damn book, my mind goes from regular to exploding. You know what I'm saying, because I can't figure out what the hell I had one idea just two three days ago, two three months ago, two three years ago, I read something that totally changed that. Now I'm back in, going back to the beginning with everything. But I love that because it tells me that, hey, I'm involving, just likely to say I'm involved, I'm taking knowledge, and I'm saying, okay, I learned this two three years ago.
Speaker 6: It wasn't correct, and let me go ahead.
Speaker 5: And that's why I like a lot of revised books, because if you read the revised books, and I give you a perfect example, a lot of people talk about Darwinism them a lot don't realize that Darwin revised his.
Speaker 6: Books over and over again, and he's died.
Speaker 5: And if you're picking one thing out is out of his book that you're going to create a narrative on, I can go to a revised version be like, shit, he did say he messed up there, So what's your point now?
Speaker 2: So absolutely I admire that, and that's that's a beautiful characteristic to embrace honestly and live by. I appreciate any time any because you can't have, as I mentioned, an agenda to be right. That doesn't even make sense, you know, And and so my entire goal is just to once again somehow make sense of it for myself, right, And and through that process I hope to discover the objective truth, Right, that's the goal. And so I'm always attempting to consider the counter argument, as you mentioned before, and and because if you if you aren't giving yourself a well rounded picture of the full spectrum, right, the broad scope of things, then you're limiting your vision and perspective. You're not going to have the ability to engage in an honest way in the first place, because you're at a disadvantage inherently so that you've you put yourself in that position, right, And we're all in that position anyway, we're all under agnowled as far as like we're all there's so many things that we've all yet been exposed to you have yet to be exposed to, I mean, right, And and that in itself leaves us at a disadvantage. But all we can hope for is to remain sort of centered and grounded in a way to where we are acknowledging that fact and moving forward, you know, understanding that there's so much more for me to learn here. But still I think that in terms of these these like the example of Delphi itself, right, if you, I think it takes getting yourself to to kind of like you have to already be digging below the surface at a deeper layer of understanding before you're even willing to engage with a case such as this. And from the angle that we're taking, you know what I mean, I think that that I stumble across many of those people. But fortunately for us, there's a lot of sloppy psychological operation is happening all over the place, you know, at all times. And you know what I mean, I.
Speaker 4: Think, right, so you've got too many going on, they're getting sloppy about it.
Speaker 2: One hundred and so more and more people from all walks of the political spectrum are becoming more willing to, you know, at least engage in certain more open minded conversation than I've seen previously. I do appreciate that, and I think that, you know, maybe that is a sign for optimism at the very least, you know. But at the same time, it's like, once again, I'm not responsible for any of that. It's just, you know what I mean, I'm just here hoping for the best, expecting the worst most of the time, and that's not that's not a black pill. I just think it's a little bit of being realistic in a certain sense, just as far as holding out a hope for political puppets and things of that nature is just you know, to me ignorant. You know, you've yet to learn from your previous mistakes, right and and uh and so I'm grateful that I can opt out of this and kind of distance myself from feeling as if I play a direct part in the consequential outcome and the nature of the current state of reality and the power paradigm itself. Like and we're all kind of just children waking up in the middle of a movie theater, right, like trying to figure out the plot that's honestly way into the movie.
Speaker 1: Right Yeah, Yeah, we're all children still at the chalkboard trying to learn our alphabet this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. And I put it in when I was on Nefluindes squad the other day. They asked me because I've been like, I think I've just been one. I think I've just been probably over I think I've been one. I've been having too many of these, Like, first of all, I've been remaining on this path of investigation into certain out trafficking networks. I've spent too much time bogged down and the disgusting, uh you know, disturbing details of the cases and things of that nature, and it has an overall emotional toll. It legitimately does, and you have to, like for your own well being, pivot away to different directions of interest and and and and uh and pursue other avenues of thought because it I remember, uh and Raven put it as I sort of gazed into the abyss, that sort of situation and all that all that it reminded me of was eight Millimeter, the film by Nicholas Cage n right, so crazy, and it kind of introduces the concept of a snuff flash today.
Speaker 3: I remember that as a kid, probably disturbing brother.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and uh and but but gosh, I mean, like, the the issue is that snuff films have been essentially labeled as an and mischaracterized as an urban myth for how long. I mean, it's just laughable at this point, right, And and that that kind of fits perfectly with the manufactured uh you know, sort of satanic panic hysteria, attempt to to miss label and misdiagnose and misdirect the true uh truly occurring and legitimately, you know, at least I think there's plenty of evidence that proves that real satanic ritual abuse has occurred, you know, and and uh, they say they satanic panic was sort of just this way to uh, you know, clearly sort of you know, I think the point was to obviously create this this uh really this manufactured misconception. I think that that was the ultimate agenda there, and it sort of falls in line with the concept of serial killers at this point as well, I think personally. But but uh, it's this manufactured misconception that was the conveniently constructed uh, satanic panic excuse and just an oversimplification of mass hysteria and and in reality, eight millimeter The reason that I brought it up because it reminded me that one, this is what I do love about sort of you know, having a fictional narrative be extremely valuable in terms of introducing the public to the notion that snuff films exist and and eight millimeter film strips are how effectively these pedophile networks can circumvent being discovered through shipping child pornography through the mail. And so if you keep them as undeveloped eight eight millimeter film strips, then they will not be able to discover what's on the film, and therefore you can sort of circumvent the legal process and and distribute child pornography. And so I didn't realize that until recently. But in uh, in watching that movie, there's a scene right where where Joaquin Phoenix is a character in the in the movie, and he basically works at a porn shop and he's behind the counter, and he behind the counter like he has he has the uh. He essentially is selling things behind the count below, you know, under the table, behind the counter. He'll sell things on behalf of the criminal enterprise that's participating in let's say, child pornography or ritualistic abuse, snuff films, things of that nature. And I will remember when he took him to this sort of this underground pedophile establishment where there's all these rooms where they're screening these snuff films and these child pornography films, and he takes Nicholas Cage there, who's basically this private investigator who got hired by this elitist, a widow woman who she just became a widow her husband was a kind of a member of a higher echelon of society. She had all the respect and love farm in the world. At least that's how the plot is staged at the beginning, and she discovered in his private safe after his death this undeveloped eight millimeter films trip and so she calls up, gets this private investigator who's Nick Cage, who comes and screens privately this eight millimeter film strip, and he viscerally reacts to the point to where he instantly thinks this is real. There's no way this is faked, although he tries to justify for himself this is faked, but he reacts like anyone would if they saw a real person go through that, you know what I mean, which to me, obviously it makes it a yeah, far more in terms of I think it And obviously it was a snuff film in the context of the plot, but the point being that the character Walking Phoenix told Nicholas Cage's character before he enters the room to screen one of those snuff films, and he tells him he dance with the devil. The devil doesn't change, the devil changes you, and that like resonated with me honestly, it did. And I think it's just because I've overexposed myself to a lot of the disturbing details in terms of how many of these child sex trafficking operations have functioned. It resonated with me to my soul.
Speaker 6: You know, I'm pissed at the Epstein list didn't get it.
Speaker 5: And I'm sorry to get tear from that, but I'm pissed at That's why the list hasn't been brought out, because all we heard for the last few years is once I make this presidency, I'm want to release the records. Then they said they hit on the fucking table, on the desk and all that, and.
Speaker 6: Boom now now it's fake. Now it's fake.
Speaker 5: And I'm just like, come on, man, these are children, yo, Like, these are fucking children.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean. Vulnerable, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: And if you have children, you know that's going to hit deep in your heart. And I mean, I'm not saying that anybody that doesn't have children, that.
Speaker 6: Won't, but Jesus Christ, like, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 5: Like, some people don't put their I just don't get it, bro, And it really irritates me and pisses me off that people treat children like this. You know what I mean, children don't kids don't have a protective How can I say they.
Speaker 2: Have no protectors?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they have no protectors except us and the ones that are supposed to be protecting them.
Speaker 6: They're just throwing everything under the under the bridge like it's not ship. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you I could never witness something like that and keep my mouth closed.
Speaker 6: I just couldn't. I couldn't, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: And it's crazy that that we got to this, to this level of shame that we're putting on on on our human side of things. You know, there are person there is no reason why that a child should have to worry about whether they're going to live and die when they go outside, that they're going to get kidnapped.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying. There's no reason that a child should have to worry about that.
Speaker 5: No person periods should have to worry about that, but children, let alone. You know I'm saying, the most vulnerable, Like you said, it's just it's sickning man man.
Speaker 2: You know, when I covered the Franklin scandal, oh Man I'm telling you it was Franklin led me to the Finders, and I wound up at Mark de Trow and it's just like, my god, it never ends, man, you know. And and but but I am. I'm under the impression now, and at some point in the future we might have to do another one on this because I'm so well aware of the overlapping connections between Franklin, the Finders, the Atlanta child murders, of the Dean Choral murders in Houston. Uh, John Wayne Gacy, John Wayne that he's, oh, yeah, it's crazy, and and uh and we have you know, it's the politically protected sort of pedophile underground. That's what it truly is. And and and uh And the Franklin scandal, the way I described it was it truly kind of exposed the cognitive dissonance, forcing us to grapple with the psychological consequences of a corrupt system designed to protect prolific predators in the elite strata of society who strategically forged political connections and media influence. A dark and twisted odyssey revealing a nationwide pedophile network pandering children to America's power elite. And Nick Bryant himself, who wrote The Franklin Scandal. He says, this stuck with me forever, and when we had him on the show, I brought this up and it legitimately when I read this, it's what truly took for me. The Franklin Scandal helped really remove that veil of naivete in terms of how these state sponsor child trafficking operations have truly, you know, been facilitated and covered up, and what he said in terms of our society in the book, he writes, I wasn't so much anguished by the threats and intimidation I endured delving into the arcane mysteries of this universe, but rather by the realization of its very existence, a universe that encompasses the refined industrial destruction of children and its cover up by the very state and federal authorities who have pledged to protect children from the depravity of evil men. The children and our society as a whole have been betrayed, and that just like you know, my heart and soul could not could not be represented, you know, in any better way, honestly, And this is the environment we exist in, and it's up to people like us who are at the very least willing willing to dive into these dark avenues of investigation, you know what I mean. And yeah, it's only then that you can kind of provide yourself right with with a with some sort of fundamental framework for how this is truly being facilitated underneath our noses and before our very own eyes, you know. And yeah, the Trow, My god, the Trow is the worst thing I've ever read in my life. I've never been more I've never been more affected than when I read through the X one dossier right the ex the Belgium X Files. We're talking the most sadistic and sinister forms of sexual abuse on children you could ever imagine. I couldn't even imagine it until I read through it, that's how disturbing it is. And I never in my life did I read something and legitimately, dude, I couldn't read the next sentence, you know, like I knew what I was about to read, and I had like viscerally turned my face away from the computer said fuck that, you know what I'm saying, Like it like affected me that deeply.
Speaker 6: Ah, It's just.
Speaker 2: I don't know how you're not even human? You know if you can do something like that to another person, let alone a child, you know. But anyway, damn, I'm sorry, guys, I haven't eaten all days anything that doesn't help.
Speaker 6: Well, this is wonderful, man, that great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, appreciate you, of course, man. But I really am willing if you guys ever want to in the future do another episode on something that has to do with this, because this is probably my wheelhouse more than anything at this moment. Unfortunately, is the brutal, unfortunate reality of the sadistic, sinister child trafficking operations. And yeah, unfortunately there's more evidence than you would ever like to discover, you know, not to.
Speaker 1: Be labor it, but I think another tangent that maybe we can even do another episode on. It's not just pedophelia. It transcends that in that some of these groups or these secret societies are trying to manifest or trying to bring God into a vessel and control it. And so sometimes we have to we have to s it see it from a different perspective. It's still wrong, it's still evil, it's all that, but you also have to see it that it's also for the benefit of themselves, not just in that regard, and I think it gets chalked up into oh, it's Satanism or it's ritual satan and abuse and blah blah, and so they just lump it into this category and it just goes on a shelf and we never look at it again. But you're it's just that, and it's not just that, it's so many other facets of so many other things.
Speaker 4: Actually chalking it off as satanism, I think actually kind of plays down like what really could be.
Speaker 2: Yes, Yeah, I just think satanic ritual abuse. I used the term because I think it's it's it refers more to like SRA to me, refers to like this layering in sort of there's a mind control aspect to it. There's there's obviously trauma based mind control through the monarch techniques, you know, administering these altars hypnotism so much is definitely involved. Pharmaceuticals very much involved. But you know, it's like they have to they have to distort your brain chemistry, they have to disrupt your neural pathways like they create. I couldn't imagine when I was reading the XT dossier, hundreds of different altars she had, and each of them were like basically they were different ages, they spoke differently. One of them was the whore that they had created in her, where she acted as if she deserved everything that happened. You know. It's just like, yeah, man, talk about submissive being conditioned. You know, it's disturbing as hell. But yeah, that's the only reason that I kind of use the term in a more like umbrella fashion, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: But I do agree with you.
Speaker 4: I think it's easier for people trying to get out what you're saying just by using that as a brut Tom No, I get that, but uh, listen again, thank you for coming on.
Speaker 3: Please let everybody know where they can find all your amazing work.
Speaker 2: Again, thank you so much, guys. I really do love these conversations, and hopefully I wasn't too like I feel like my mind works a little schizophrenic and sporadic at times, and I think I didn't eat today, so that doesn't help with the clarity of my vision when I'm I'm just going certain ideas. But uh, but yeah, I love these conversations and meeting people who are emotionally affected in similar ways. Yeah, it gives me hope. Man, You know, what I mean. So I can't thank you enough just for the the ability to have these open minded conversations and and kind of legitimately grapple with some of the most difficult details that that you could really face in an objective way, and and so but anyway, yeah, you guys can all find me at The Underclass Podcast. Definitely the best place to support me is patreon dot com slash the Underclass Podcast. I have a paywallt show there for just at least there's some incentive for listeners who even at the three dollars to your level, you can gain access to it. It's called whatever this is. And it's me and Brad Binkley from The Propaganda Report and Sam Tripley from timfoil Hat and it's been a lot of fun. Actually, I saw them text me earlier and I better text them back soon because I think they're going to try and do the show today. So anyway, but yeah, that's definitely the best place to support me. And but yeah, beyond that, I have a show every Tuesday night. It typically it's at nine thirty pm Eastern time. It's called Already Dead We do it. It's a call in show.
Speaker 3: Plugged that if you didn't, I was going to say, you have a live show.
Speaker 2: Everybody, thank you, thank you. I know I've been so bad about plugging that. For some reason I can't ever remember too, I'm bad about my plugs in general. I'm just like, thank you, guys.
Speaker 4: But so, yeah, he said, I interrupted you, So let everybody know again when is it?
Speaker 6: Oh you're good brother.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So every Tuesday night already dead nine thirty Eastern time, forty five minutes kind of shooting the bull, and then we do another however long, just kind of hanging out with the patrons or whoever calls in, and it's a good time. We talk a little bit more of about you know, current events, you know, more than than and then also like whatever we're spurging on at the time, for my personal solo projects for the underclass that I'm pursuing and things of that. My most recent one was the Atlanta child murders and Wayne Williams and yeah, safe to say I didn't expect an Iran contract connection there and then things of that, but you know, hey, heck it's a lot deeper. But yeah, so I encourage anybody who's interested go check that one out. And I did an interview about it as well with William Ramsey. It was it was a lot of fun, pretty well received, so check that out. And and beyond that, I think we're having Me and Me and Jewels are going to have a donut on I think on Tuesday, So that'll be fun.
Speaker 3: Man to one ritual, Great Pilled, right Jewels from Great Pill.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: He also goes on your already dead sometimes as well. Correct.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, basically we made him the producer after Adam from Deborget's Red Pill decided. You know, he he was he had too much going on. He was trying he had stopped doing the show anyway, and it was just trying to focus on jiu jitsu and homesteading a little bit more, which I admire very much. But so whenever he decided he was going to bow out, Jewles just offered his you know, He's like, hey man, I'll do it, and so Jose and I gave him that. You know, we we brought him in. It's been a lot of fun. Uh. So he's he's the producer and uh and we just kind of try and bring sort of levity to the situation in a way. We make it a more casual thing. I think it's very important to to decompress, but with people that you are comfortable with, where you can kind of, like, you know, make it a more enjoyable, laughable you know you can. It brings me back down to earth after I'm sitting there for the by myself for twelve hours, like reading the most disturbing details that you could imagine. I kind of need that outlet. So that's that's nice to have. Definitely. But and Jose Gallison's my co host of from Noway Jose, I love him to death. He's my brother and h and beyond that. Thank you again, guys. Honestly, I can't thank you enough.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it real quick, U Tyrone. You want to plug, you want to let everybody know what's up?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 6: Sure, thank you appreciate that.
Speaker 5: Well. Everything you can find about me is on my website, Rebirth Oftheword dot com. I'm a bestseller journey through the origins of history that can be found on Amazon. I do YouTube and all that stuff, but everything that you want to know about me can be found on my website. It's a blog, of course, but I take little snippets of what I've learned and I put it in a little blocked and I go take that and put it into my YouTube channel and Spotify and all that other stuff.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I appreciate it, Nick for let me come here again. Man. Sorry I was late.
Speaker 5: Man, I'm telling you, I'm not gonna let that happen again. I'm definitely gonna be on it this time. You know that that happened.
Speaker 6: I don't like that.
Speaker 5: I was in the military, man. I hate it be in late b bro.
Speaker 3: So you know, I was thinking about that.
Speaker 4: I was like, I think, now on when I make like the link to send out to everybody else, specify the time in it so then nobody gets confused. You know what I'm saying, because it has happened to other people besides you. It's happened to Julian and other people. So it's quite all right.
Speaker 3: Man. I'm glad you made it. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I really do appreciate it. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 5: You. I learned so much just listening to you guys and sharing stuff. You know, Austin, you did great man, Because I'm telling you, I'm gonna go back and read that Norse mythology book just because of what you said. I'm gonna grab a couple of other ones that I have in the in the other room, and I'm gonna be on it, Like, why don't rits baby?
Speaker 2: Awesome, man, I'm gonna buy that book now that you showed me too. What was the author of that book?
Speaker 5: It's just a it's not necessarily one book I think you can get. I think it's a collection. But it's by Jake Jackson, JK. E. Jackson. He has a whole bunch of them, bro, I mean, like mythologies from everywhere.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: This is not even half of it right here, or a quarter of it or anything. It's like it's like a stack of them.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 5: The only reason why I pulled this one out was because of course it was part of the Norse mythology, right.
Speaker 4: That's awesome, dude, Thank you Agavin, thank you. Yeah, I appreciate it. I'm glad you made it, man, unless be not least Lisa, what.
Speaker 3: Is going on?
Speaker 1: Thank you Austin.
Speaker 7: That was an amazing, very thorough, very in depth discussion of Delphi and covered everything almost from the beginning, the intricacies, everything, court suspects, all kinds of little intricate details that I had heard literally from here and there whatever, you synthesized it all in one And I'm really really proud of this episode because if you want to know everything there is to know about Delfy, listen to this episode because you I said all.
Speaker 1: Together in a review like literally, that mean that's it. And so I feel very honored and privileged to have been on this episode with you presenting it the way that you did as much. I love thes that you know, Nick has enabled all of us to have at tour, and so very very honored, blessed to be a part of it and to be a part of the discussion. And the only thing I like to plug is a cult research institute dot org.
Speaker 4: You appreciate it, and again, thank you all. I mean that was a long one too. I appreciate all your time and thank you everybody in the chat. There was a lot of people in the chat that was here from the beginning to the end. I mean that was along with there was a whole bunch of new people. That's what's up. Thank you, and you all had great stuff to head too.
Speaker 1: So the chat, sorry, the chat, the new people. Thank y'all because y'all brought so much to the table and Tyrone. That's also some of the things that I love is that you pull up the images on the screen because it gets visual, and then all of the books. Thank you.
Speaker 6: Sorry, yeah, but.
Speaker 4: It was definitely awesome, and thank you for the new people jumping on and again you can check our stuff out also on a bit shoot, Rumble and on audio podcast. I will say that the audio will have more episodes than what you see on YouTube because I won't censor the show, but I just won't put it on YouTube. So if you want to check it out, there will be more stuff on the audio obviously, But again, thank you all and Austin amazing work. And until the next one, everybody be well later