Speaker 1: Today, I want to tell you about a journey that I've been on for most of my life. Ever since I was a kid, I've heard tales of bigfoot and wild men while spending time with my friends and family. As I grew older and read more about the paranormal, my interest in encryptids and other things strange only deepened. That's why I'm so excited to share with you what I've personally become involved with the Untold Radio Network. The Untold Radio Network is a live streaming podcast network that airs a new show every day across all podcast platforms, YouTube, and more. They have eight different shows on all sorts of exciting topics such as bigfoot, cryptids, UFOs, aliens, and much more. I even have my own show called Weird Encounters, where I talk about all things strange. This is more than just a podcast network. It's a community that allows me to meet so many amazing people who share their stories and experiences with strange. If you're interested in hearing more of these stories and learning more about the paranormal and encryptids, make sure you check out the Untold Radio Network for all kinds of exciting shows. It's free to subscribe. So what are you waiting for visit www dot untold radionetwork dot com today.
Speaker 2: Now, what are your reporting? I got a screen going on here. Something just kid with my dog, something to kill your dog? My dog. We're flying through there over the tree. I don't know how it did it? Okay, Damn, I'm really confused. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence, and name was dead once you hit the ground. I didn't see any cars. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence. Mad, What are you reporting? We got some wonder or something crawling around out here? Did you see what it was? It was enough out here looking them do the window now and I don't need anything. I don't want to go out toiight just fight. Hello, hit the buddy out here? What quent on out there's thought of a bitch of about text nine? I don't know. Easy am out there? Yeah, I'm walking right Eddy, all right?
Speaker 1: Folks want to welcome our guests to the show. It is Tyler and flat Rock. Welcome to the show, fellas, Thanks for having us. I am glad to have you.
Speaker 3: Flat Rock. It's been a minute.
Speaker 1: I saw you three or four years ago up in Tennessee at the Manimal Research squatch out. It was good to hang out with you guys. Had a good time up there. Can't wait to get into what's been going on with your research and your experiences.
Speaker 3: But let's start with Tyler. I like to start in the.
Speaker 1: Same place with most people. Everybody has something that got them interested in this subject. What was it for you that got you interested in the subject of bigfoot sasquatch?
Speaker 3: To begin with? All right?
Speaker 4: So it started when I was a teenager, used to deer hunting up South Alabama, Southeast Alabama, actually in hunting clubs over the years.
Speaker 3: Long story short.
Speaker 4: We were up there for a weekend and I was coming out of the woods making my way out of my tree stand, and I could hear pretty much something kind of catty corner of me, like coming up out of the creek, like about to meet me in this little bitty dim road that I'm walking in. It's just an old dem road that goes through some planted pines and it goes into a sage grass field. I stepped out of the pines into that field. It maybe five steps ten steps from me. This thing yelled at me and it smacked me in the face. I could just feel it just overcome my whole body, man, and it was unlike nothing I've ever experienced. And I used to not believe in this stuff. I used to see the stuff on TV when I was a kid History Channel and all that. I was like, I come on, I grew up deer hunting, turkey hunting, fishing, camping. If there was something out here, I'd have done seen it by now, and I'd be damned if that weekend it didn't happen. That's what put me on the path I am now.
Speaker 1: It definitely does one or two things when you have an experience like that. It either sends you down the rabbit hole and you want to know any and everything there is to know about these things, or it sends you in the opposite direction of holy shit, I don't know what that was. I don't care what that was. I'm done with it. Clearly you went the route of going down the rabbit hole. Did that start for you immediately after that experience, and you go into looking at what these creatures are and you want to know.
Speaker 3: More about them? Or did it take a while.
Speaker 1: Was there a progression for you after your experience and then getting into actually researching and figuring out what these things are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it took me a little bit because after what happened, it took me a little while to be able to wrap my brain around it. I was pretty uncomfortable because, like I said, growing up hunting and fishing, I've walked to my tree standing in the dark and come out in the dark no light because it's like second nature. And now I just I don't have that ability anymore. Unfortunately it was stripped away from me. But yeah, it took me a handful of years to get back to going in the woods. I put hunting down for a little while and actually started picking up competitive bowling, and that was my way to help me deal with it a little bit. In the Yeah, I pretty much put deer hunting down for a handful of years, and I eventually got to where I was comfortable to go back in the woods. And then I got to where I wanted to know more. So I started just doing my own thing, going out in the woods and just seeing what happens. And sometimes things have happened and it's insane, and there's other times where not so much.
Speaker 1: Let's talk a little bit about the sound that you heard, the screen that you heard. Was it just the vocalization or did you actually see this creature when it was vocalizing. Take us back and talk a little bit more about exactly what you experienced it. I know it's very difficult because I've had experiences with vocalizations and it's often hard to put it into words what you heard and felt. But do the best you can for is if you would take us back there and do the best you can as far as talking a little bit more about what you heard and if you saw anything what you saw.
Speaker 4: Okay, if this makes any sense to me, it feels like I felt it before I could hear it. But it started extremely low and worked itself up to extremely high, and it was deafening, trying to think like a bull and a tiger.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It sounded terrifying, That's all I can really say. It was something that is not normal. Because I know we've got some cats in the South down here, and I've heard the sounds they make coyotes. This is not either of them. This was something else. I still hear it in my sleep at night.
Speaker 1: I definitely am right there with you. It's one of the first things that started happening here on our property probably four years ago. Was the vocalizations. I've heard them in other places now and it's something that sticks with you. It's very difficult to put into words, like I said earlier, what you hear, because it's unlike anything you've ever heard before. And I know it's frustrating for people that are listening to go man, I want to know more about the sounds because I've never heard that, but it's almost impossible to describe. I mean, for me, we have a reference point in certain cases like the Ohio how the map moneymaker Ohio how is the closest thing that I used to describe what we heard initially here on the property, But there's still no way to do it justice. For in the moment, how loud it wasn't how like you said, you felt it almost before you heard it, and that's very similar.
Speaker 3: So let's kick it over the flat rock.
Speaker 1: The man with the many experiences over the many years that you've been doing this, let's talk a little bit about what got you interested in the subject of bigfoot.
Speaker 3: To begin with, what got me interested was actually coming across. For one, right off the bat, we had normal's I ain't going on with we didn't contribute to the big boot, the bang and the howl and all f w at all. But I was fitting on my mom's back, ohor figure ut lesten to mister Bobby bang on his Coatjack. I look over to my left and here's one big old black thing then right there. Didn't know what it was at per and then ye know, it turned towards me. I knew right down what it was. That's what got me interested. I've been recording and felm and everything, but that's what got me interested. The next thing, you know, I was working over here in the house. I've seen a light between mine and my mother's house. I thought it was a bear or something, so I put a camera here in the window because if I could see it blink, that's when I knew it wasn't that somebody there in the middle of the light. But it also shifted side to side. That's what it kept on doing until it got this tree. Found out later that was a actual big foot and not a bear that I thought it was, But I filmed it, called it. But the recordings I get out here, it's just crazy. It is crazy. So eventually matter going in these conferdences I met a couple of buddies who introduced me to Tyler. One day, Tyler, come over here to check it out till they come up here and camp. We sit around, talk a little bit. He was about leave out out there on the port. He donet go went down the porch and I look over in the woodline. There two eyes looking directly at her. I called Tyler back. I said, Tyler, is that all shining through the wood right there? And he looking at him He sees it. So I'm telling him, go get a camera, Tyler, you want to take it from here? Buddy.
Speaker 4: We were like I said, he was standing out there, and so I walked to the vehicle to go get the camera. So as I'm walking, the eyeballs start moving. As I'm going to the car, I could see these eyeballs pretty.
Speaker 3: Much following me all the way.
Speaker 4: Get in line with my vehicle, get the camera, then walk back. They're just following me again all the way back to where I was standing. And at first I thought it was the moon because of the color, because I just see one and I was like, is that the moon coming up?
Speaker 3: And he was like no.
Speaker 4: Then I seen the other one. That's what I was like, wait a minute, his nuts, man.
Speaker 3: I've been in biting rechurcher over here every since. Every time it started to get active, I get thurt and researchers come over here and let him do the thing. But Tyler, he hit the main researcher in this area on my property, getting out there, camping, going out there, not really going to look for him.
Speaker 4: We don't have to, they're there.
Speaker 1: I want to go back to your first experience when you were a kid. Hey, how old were you when you had that experience? And was bigfoot something on your radar at that time? I know you didn't immediately think that, or maybe you did immediately think what it was. But was it something that was discussed in the area, Because I know as a kid, I grew up in rural North Georgia and bigfoot was something that people talked about. They didn't say bigfoot or south Squatch. They said wild men, hairy men. It was different wording that Bigfoot in Sasquatch wasn't really in the nomenclature in that area for that time. But was that something that your family or you had discussed with other people? Was bigfoot on your radar when you saw this.
Speaker 3: Thing it what thick year if ago. That's when my birth came on. But before that, no, I never believed it existed, but never come across our mind that big book was really real.
Speaker 1: You mentioned recordings earlier and some of the experiences that you guys have had out in your research area. Let's go through your experiences Class A sightings. How many times you've seen these things. Let's talk about what you saw. Then let's go into what you're recording, what you've heard in some of the vocalizations and other experiences that you're having.
Speaker 3: Now, I have had many shorties. I've had the two family shoty two full of families, the mother and the kids audio. While I got so much audio, it's just unreal. I got the classic owl, the growl, yell, word, languide, eighth grade, all the things you can think of. A big boots does out and would I got it.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm gonna play you a few clips that flat Rock sent over. They're a little longer than what I'd usually include, but I think they're worth hearing all the way through. Just listen with an open ear. Maybe you'll notice something interesting, something subtle that stands out. Let's check it out.
Speaker 5: Actor. Thank you.
Speaker 4: Remember that uh which she was telling us that story about the one he'ple the wind out.
Speaker 2: That that was went down a shotgun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why I want to I want to talk.
Speaker 5: To that man.
Speaker 2: He lives right now, streak and he didn't wait. So that rock my new one. There is there is and then.
Speaker 6: And then that WoT that word, and then.
Speaker 1: Then I'll stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see when right back after these messages.
Speaker 5: And all right, and.
Speaker 2: Then then.
Speaker 6: That's gone, and then and then.
Speaker 2: And then then that'll pe And I didn't know one.
Speaker 5: I find by my start.
Speaker 2: One two.
Speaker 3: Days I got it words killing it K nine. One experience I've had with them throwing rock. They hit my dog in the back leg with a rock before we knew they existed. It hurt him pretty bad. We've had experiences where they actually you killed one my brother's dog. They did that. Just listening to the screams and the growling out there, it's amazing when they do what they do, it does go right through you. I built me on my own listening of wifes out here to where I could hear everything outside all night long from right here in my living room. That's the way I'm able to record when I don't know they're out there and I pick up what they're doing. But that's basically what I do, Brian. I don't consider it research because I don't consider myself a researcher or investigator. I just do what a normal person would do when he got these things on your properties. Here, you did death, and I think that's actually the best way to go about it. Every time I've went out looking for these things, with a couple of exceptions, I don't go out searching. I don't go out with a ton of equipment. I've been out with people who have a ton of equipment, but I don't personally do that. It's usually just something to collect audio and maybe my iPhone or something. But I go out and just do what you normally do in the woods. It took me until last year to be able to have an experience where I got to see these things. I had to go to the Pacific Northwest to make it happen, because I've experienced things of cast foot prants on our property here. I have found tree structures, but I've never had a sighting here on the property. Let's go back you mentioned this earlier. You just flew by this.
Speaker 1: We've got to go back and talk about this family that you witnessed. Go back and talk a little bit about these experiences. Tell us where you were, what you were doing, and tell us what you saw.
Speaker 3: All right. The bird family, I was saying, was out in my back door. Mama, Juve and Alem and three little kids, and they were just staring my way. I snapped a picture of them. I'll send it to you if you want. You actually see it on my Facebook page as well, but I'll send it to you. Other family, I say, I was sitting on my mom's back and forth. I set my camera out and I faced it toward this nesting area that we always see them in or blind whichever one you people want to call it. But I saw femino where and I seen them bunched up. I sammed in on them. I caught the juvenile looked like three little kids in there and a mama. They said, what happened? I just took a picture of one. Come back in the hall. Then the other family. I just fimmed them for a couple of minutes, walk back in the aisle. They what ended up avenue because once you see them all the time and hear them all the time, it's really no big thing anymore. Yeah, you're scared to dance of them, but you get what you want to get yet and move on. I mean one I'm wanting to do now that I know what research is all about, because I didn't know what research it was about at that time, But now that I do, we're gonna get fed up here. We got some people coming Tyler for one of them. We're gonna get these creatures out and open on them on thermal with their one We're gonna present it out to the world. It's gonna be thermal if anything. Yeah, both like could go be thermal. Yep.
Speaker 1: So for those of us who haven't had the opportunity to see them as much as you do, talk a little bit about what you're seeing physically. You're describing a male, a female, and smaller individuals. What are you seeing as far as size, hair color, as much as a con description as you can give us.
Speaker 3: All Right, I've only feund one brown one here, Okay, I mentioned that on quite a few podcasts by the brown one followed my mom around a lot. I got him on footage a few times after I got hold of a game ward. A few weeks after that, Belyve, they come over here and eradicate him because we ain't never seen him again. But the other one all part of black. Some of them have gray faces, some of them have black faces, their whole body black. Very hard to see in the wood caause he just looked like shadows in the wood. The biggest one I seen was the first one I sank. He was easily ten foot easy ten foot. The last one I seen was between four and five foot tall. He just those juvenile one over in this little nestinary before we drove tractor through it in twenty twenty one. That was the last juvenile I think that one that was in my tree stand. He was twice my size. I got a comparison picture of me standing the same spot he was in. He was twice my size. The thickness is just crazy. I came to really described the thickness of them, cause he's just so big. Just the sizes I seen from very tall to baby size, which looked to be maybe a butt and a half two footing of four to five footer. But mostly I can't say they're females or male. Okay, cause I just ain't never seen the breast of one, but majority of them. The average size you hear is the seven to eight footer were the average sizes.
Speaker 1: We can't skim over that. You said there was a big foot in your dear stand. Tell us the story man, How did that come to beat?
Speaker 3: To see them on my Facebook page? You seme right there between them trees. A researcher from mid Tumpkin came over here. I took him over here in his block of wood. He was late when I had to go somewhere, so I rushed him into there. We didn't have time to really get his camera and all that set up me him and my dog Booth went back there. Boot kept fitting down on us, and one time he sit down on us. This guy said, did I hear something walk? I said no, so Boo ended up getting back up. Got about forty yards he said out again, Keith. With this researcher, he kept walking forward until he passed us three, and he looking over to his left and he just stopped in his tracks and backed up, and he said, is that what I think it is?
Speaker 6: Over?
Speaker 3: So I went up by three. He looked over and yeah, there was a big black one standing in the right there. I think he was squatty, but I'm just gonna say standing. It's the same thing that was the one that I ended up catching on my trail camera that was in my tree s down that night and Butch and my deer coming in. I ended up catching him on the trill camera the other time. This was before we knew they were big butts. I was over in my hunt now it was in a different area, this way a caning, and I'm sitting there. I hear knocked to my wrong to my three pacific knocks, knock, knocked. I just kept putting five, done it two or three times, and then next thing you know, I hear something you coming straight in front of me coming up this little ridge. I fair it was just go be a bear or a couple of deer coming up. It just sounded different. It was like stumping at this point. Like I said, I didn't know nothing about bigfoot but this time, but it never showed itself. I waited to sit down for about thirty miles to an hour after that happened, never happened again. It just stopped. Even the knocking, it just stopped. But the knocking on both sides. I mean I just blowed it off, even blowed off whatever was coming up that ridge, which was loud because you could hear to leave crunching down and the sticks are breaking. But nothing showed itself. Can I contribute that to a bigfoot encounter. No, But if you put it all together, the three knocking on blue, I me coming up that metal like a triangola, shit out of me. I think I can dimly two times in my hunting stand that something's happened. Once at night with that one and then that one time I was actually in my tree stand when it happened.
Speaker 1: I say it all the time. It's really about the totality of the circumstances. A couple of things here and there. I look back on the times I've been in the woods and experienced things when Bigfoot wasn't really on my radar, and I think to myself, you look back now and you go, wow, was that something that time that I felt watched? And those kind of things. So it's all about the totality of the circumstances for sure. Obviously, not everything that moves in the woods is Bigfoot, so you have to be very careful about that. I want to go back to when you started earlier. You were talking about you have them recorded killing canines, and you mentioned your brother's dog getting killed.
Speaker 3: When my brother dog got killed, both my dog and his dog went just in the tree line to room. They never showed back out. Eventually we went looking for him. We kept yelling out their name, and we got on down there what we called the high grass area, and we got around this curve, yelled their name on the same boo, which is my dog stick his hood up out of the high grass and then just drop back down. He wouldn't move to We got right there on top of him, and then he finally got up. We got him home. We went back out there looking for my brother's dog. We just never could find it. He would never be seen again after that day. That dog never left the yard other than just to go right there in the tree line the bathroom. So we figured there's no doubt that dog got killed. Mostly after listening to this caneine that got killed. We're sitting here at the house at least I am. Anyway, I'm sitting out on the port. I'm hearing the howland going on and recording it. The Holland stopped. I appaulsed at for a circuit, and then next day, you know, I'm hearing this canine dog yelping. It sounded like the bed happened to him, either got hit with a rock or broken bone, whatever.
Speaker 1: And stay tuned for more sasquatch got to see We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: You just keep hearing him yelping for a few minutes. Next day, you know, you hear a whoop or two, and then you hear a flam You could actually hear the canine being flammed. To listen to that and then to think back on your brother dog, maybe that's what happened to him when he went missing.
Speaker 1: I've heard stories from people over the years on my show other shows that have talked about how apparently sasquatch don't have a very good relationship with dogs. I have interviewed people in the past who said that their dogs were able to they believed how some sort of friendly relationship with them. But I tell you that's one of the things that I notice here. We hear some strange vocalizations on a ridge over in front of our property. In other areas, and I hear the dogs quite often reacting to that. Is that something that you're noticing as well? The dogs in the area when things amp up with the sasquatch activity, are you hearing the dogs amp up as well?
Speaker 3: That's our main clue. That is our main clue. If all the dogs in the neighborhood go on, every one of them. What we've been knows is when all the dogs are going on, it ain't just one each creature call them. All the dogs go off. I believe, just my perfect opinion, as a whole clan of them hitting these houses, are going to their garbage, getting their dog bed anything to scrape around the scrap food is what I believe each creatures are doing, because that's what they were doing. They'd come up on our port, steal our dog food, cat food. They'd get my fire pit, go we burn our garbage out here, they get the food scrap out a bit. Had them go up to my door of a truck, look in the window it left and prints right there on the truck door. They bopd O F and print on my porch as well. Film more greedy white he in print. They've done it. I believe that Barkin of bally Dome is the biggest clue we have for people who live around them. Biggest clue just listen for them. Dog.
Speaker 1: That's the other thing that I thought when I first got into this. I used to think you had to be twenty miles deep in the woods and that's the only time you were ever going to have an experience with the sasquatch. Boy, have I learned a lot over the last four or five years of talking to so.
Speaker 3: Many people who have experiences.
Speaker 1: You learn by listening to people's experiences, and you find if you do this long enough, it's not eight, ten, twelve miles deep in the woods and at some hunter that's solitary by themselves. It is on these what I call edges, where people are building closer to the woods. They're backing up to game preserves, they're backing up to national forest. Our situation here we have forty acres, but we're surrounded by hundreds of other acres of just open land where there's no houses, but there are houses that are close enough to us. Our nearest neighbor is about a mile away. I think these creatures are very much like other wildlife. Deer populations go up, Turkey populations coyotes, cats, if there's cats in the area. We have mountain lions around here in North Carolina. You see those animals in these areas that are these edges where people are cutting closer into the woods. I've actually interviewed a person in the past who claimed to have a sasquatch encounter in a cul de sac basically with other houses, and it backed up to woods. So this thing was coming out of the woods and exploring. Set the scene for us, if you will, because people, obviously this is an IDEO podcast and people can't see anything. We'll obviously post some of the photos that you've captured, but set the scene for people. Your property, where it's at. Is it on one of these edges. Are you surrounded by tons of timber? Are you backing up to woods or other houses? Set the scene for your research area where these things are coming and going.
Speaker 3: I live in Connecca County Post Evergreen, Alabama. That's between the Bruton and Andalujah. I am deep in the wood. My property attaches to a large dear leaf. There's a river I'll live on. There's some last a sidings that was captured there on the BFR Welpoy. There's a creek right here behind my house that these creatures offto travel down. I got two streams, one outside of the back door and one out. The deer population out here is tremendous, and you just step out your back door and shooter deer. That's how easy it is to shoot a deer out here. The turk is abundant, the while fruit is just crazy out here. So everything you want that you hear that bigfoot will be found out we have right here in my backyard, right outside my doors is everything or a bigfoot to survive on year round. That's how abundant it is out here.
Speaker 1: Tyler, I want to bring you back in here because I have a question about the eyeshine that you guys experienced when you were out at the research area. That's one of the things that I have struggled with in my journey in Bigfoot is I'm a very flesh and blood guy, but what I saw out in the Pacific Northwest last summer totally blew me away because right before I saw the two creatures that I saw during the night shoot that we were doing for this documentary, we saw two sets of glowing white eyes. So Tydler, I want to go back to what you saw as far as the eyeshine is concerned that night. Was what you saw self illuminating or was it something that would be considered eyeshine from some sort of ambient light source.
Speaker 4: I would say it was from ambient light source, because the porch light was on and it was lighting a patch of woods. Because the tree line from his front doors fifteen steps, twenty steps. If that, I think it was from the porch light reflecting off its eyeballs.
Speaker 3: Gotcha. So that brings me to a larger question.
Speaker 1: I'll ask you first, Tyler, and then I'll go back to flat Rock here and talk a little bit about this. There's always camps in Bigfoot. If I had to stake my claim, if I had to plan a flag in a camp, it would be the Flesh and Blood Camp. I think these are some sort of a relic, tomanoid, hamanin hamanid, of some sort something that's left over, something that belongs on our bushy family tree. But some of these weird experiences that people have that are unexplainable, that are attributable to a Sasquatch or Bigfoot experience really leaves me scratching my head. Sometimes and I come away and find myself going, what if there is more to these creatures? Let me ask you, Tyler, and then I'll ask flat Rock the same thing. Where are you on your journey and your research? Are you coming at this from a very flesh and blood approach to your research? Are you open to the fact that there may be something else going on, like the mind speak and some of the other wo or high strangeness things. Frankly, seeing glowing eyes to me is wo and high strangeness because it doesn't make sense. There are other animals that have the ability to self illuminate their eyes, but they're usually in the sea. They're at the bottom of the ocean, not standing in somebody's backyard or in the woods under a deer stand. Where are you on your journey? Are you coming at this from a very flesh and blood angle? Are you open to the wo and high strangers?
Speaker 3: Where are you on all of that?
Speaker 4: So, when I originally started this, I was very flesh and blood. I still lean on that side more, but after hearing all kinds of different experiences from other people, I'm not going to rule out that other things aren't possible as well. I think that there are type of people and they possibly have abilities that we just can't comprehend yet. I think that's a very valid option. There's all kinds of different theories out there floating around, but flush and blood for sure. But like I said here, in other people's experiences, I'm open to what other people have to say.
Speaker 1: You're down in Florida, there is the skunk Ape down there. There seems to be a different type of bigfoot as far as the skunk Ape is concerned. I've talked to some people down in Florida that do research that get a little pissed off when people say they're smaller down there. They're like, no, they're eight feet tall. I've seen them.
Speaker 3: I get that.
Speaker 1: I think there can be multiple different types of these things. I think I've come to that conclusion because the way people describe what they see differs from different places. It's like Bergmann's rule. Right, the farther north you go away from the equator, the bigger things get. The closer to the equator or south that you go, the smaller things get.
Speaker 3: Where are you on that?
Speaker 1: Do you talk to people down there in Florida that are having experiences what people call the skunk ape. Do you see a difference in what they're describing versus what we might see in North Carolina, Alabama places farther north. Are you seeing a difference and do you think And obviously this is completely subjective. Nobody has a freaking clue, but some people believe there are different maybe not species, but different types of these things. And maybe even some people think they're there are different species of sasquatch. I think that's a stretch. But do you think they're just geographical differences that people are seeing in your opinion as far as the different descriptions.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So in Florida, I've interviewed well over one hundred people just within the four counties close to me. Usually it's in this six to seven foot range. I've gotten some seven and a half and eight not as much, but typically it's in this between the six and seven foot and they're skinny looking. There's a fella that I know from somewhere I used to work previous years ago. He used to be in the military. He flew missions over Egglin Air Force Base, which is down here. It's a little over four hundred thousand acres. I think around three hundred thousands open to the public. I've been deer hunting out there, my whole life swoman in the creek whatnot. He said he would see him on the thermal imaging cameras on those planes running across the range, and he said they look like tall, skinny bears. They would actually have them fire live rounds onto the range to get them off of it so they could drop bombs on the targets out there up north. I think they're bigger. Yes, I think they probably migrate with animals as well. Down here, not so much. There's really no reason to migrate. Yeah, we get some cold snaps, but the wildlife's abundant all year rounds.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think the little on the smaller side here, but there are some bigger ones probably plucked in certain spots.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's something that's always been a difficult thing for me to grasp. I've talked about this so many times on this show, and I've been guessed on another podcast and talked about it, brought it up on round tables. It always fascinates me that up north, like Doug Hicheck's a good friend of mine, Doug is up in Minnesota. It gets cold as shit in Minnesota. In the winter, We're talking negative twenty degrees.
Speaker 3: That's cold.
Speaker 1: It gets cold here in the South. I'm in North Carolina, and over this past winter we got a couple of days in a row where we were down to eight or nine degrees, which is very cold. It would be difficult for anything that's not used to that to survive. I've always had a really hard time understanding how these creatures, if they are very much like us gorillas, other great apes, even smaller primates, how they would survive without doing some sort of migration. And people have their own theories. I've talked to Doug about this in Minnesota specifically, and he says, we've got these peat bogs. They could go lay down in these peat bogs. Those things as they're decomposing, they create heat. That's his explanation for how these things, if they didn't migrate to a different area, would be able to survive that extreme cold. There's so many people I've argued with over the years that say, even if Bigfoot existed, there's no fricking way that could be alive and well and living in Florida. I tell you, I challenge anybody who had that opinion, because unless you've been to Florida into some of these places, unless you've been to Okala, and there's even better places, better examples where these things have been seen and could be I think your way off base if you think Florida is not the prime habitat in my opinion for Sasquatch Flat Rock, You're not off the hook, my friend. I'm going to ask you the same thing first and foremost. I know you don't really consider yourself a researcher or an investigator either, but just in general approaching the subject, do you come at it from a very flesh and blood perspective? Have you had experiences or talk to people that have had experiences that were woo or high strangeness that would make you even be open to having a conversation about them being more than just flesh and blood.
Speaker 3: Where are you on those two things? I'm open to up. I'm one hundred percent flesh and blood for the woo art. My thing is with these creatures is how they can come up on you and not mate one little found trunch and lee breaking the stick in the middle of the night in the dark wood where you can't even see your hand in front of your face, and they can walk up on you and you not here the first little instance of it, until you're right there on top of them. That to me is the wood part of it. How they doing that as big as they are. How they have other researchers here just this past year, where we're sitting down at the table, we're right next to the fence. Of course, my dog alert's on them real easy. He smells them when they come up. How this one got that close to without us hear them in the middle of the night. We cannot even fan them. How it was done? If you just feen my woods back here worthy, the thickness of them doesn't leave all over the ground, broken sticks from the oak trees lay down on the ground. How you can get that close to us without any found whatsoever? I don't get it.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: That's the woo part to me. With a cloaking part. I believe it's just total camouflood. They ain't cameraufloter. If they're just like a deer or timber rattler in pine. You ain't gonna see them till they move till either flick or that tail or till you start hearing that rattle going all, you ain't gonna see them. That's what I think about the cloaking stuff mine speak. I'm not there. I don't know if I'm ever gonna get there, because, frankly, just my personal opinion. I don't mean to upend anybody who believe in my speed, but just my personal opinion. I believe it our unconscious that we're here and not these creatures. I'm sorry, that's my thought. I do have an open mind to everything.
Speaker 1: I think you have to be open minded when it comes to this stuff. I'm the same way with mind speak. I've talked about it. I'm not going to get into the details. But there's a podcast I listen to called the Telepathy Tapes where they're talking about the telepathic communication between nonverbal autistic kids and their parents, in some cases teachers. I believe telepathy is a real thing. Less Stroud. I'm actually going out with Less towards the end of the year on expedition, and I'm going to get into that more with Less. I've had him on the show a couple of times and we've talked about it, but not as deeply as I'd like, because I want to have that conversation because he believes that's happened to him probably three or four times while he's been out in the wilderness. So I don't completely write it off, but it's very difficult for me to explain.
Speaker 3: Let me talk a little bit about evidence.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you what you're seeing as far as are you guys seeing tree structures? Are you seeing tree breaks? Are these things leaving footprints behind? What kind of physical evidence are they leaving behind in your research area.
Speaker 3: I'll start off tard just in mind. On my prow free they leave in the handprints, the white, greasy stuff. They've left two of them on my port, two different handprints, one being a baby's handprint. The other one looked like good you an hour or a little young adult handprint, which I gave back to with Safty Brown Junior. Since he come and collected the DNA and all that off of it, I've cut that board off and gave it to him. I've talked about my fireplace where they've actually moved all the track with a stick and pin it up against the wall. The oiefit to where they can grab the food on the bottom we get the footprints. I ain't never casted researchers have. I haven't. I've collected hair, which I had a bundant of hair. It's degraded now, but I've had abundance of hair. Maybe some other stuff I've collected. I ain't never collected blood, which I'm hoping to one day. Mostly hand frants, hair and footprint court the tree breaks in the structure. I'm not a structured guy. I am in the tree break though. The tree structure you don't know if it's man made or them doing this. It's a fifty to fifty things though. I just leave tree structures along. But there was one time a hut that we had found back there in the wood. It was some guys from out of Louisiana came over. We walked up on a footprint. After one they cast it. A little past that footprint was just a small hut. It was big. It was a small hut that was made of sticks and straw all over it and it had a door. We walked past it, got on that little trail and next thing you know, there's a wat of hair on the ground. It looked like something had laid down the ground and wiggled back and forth like it's scratching its back on the ground. There was just a lot of grayish black, matted hair. We collected the majority of that. The next guy who was coming over, I told him to bring a dust buster. Once he brought one over, we went back over to that hut and I had him run that dust buster just above the ground. Tried to suck up and see if there was any hair in there on the ground, and darn it, we ducked up a little bit of hair out of that ground. He put it under microscope, compared it to his hair, just to clear the bell. No madula whatsoever. Stacey's been coming out here, been getting some really good evidence. One time him and Tyler were out here camping. I didn't come into hall. Tyler and Dacey went got in a tent, and next day I'm hearing like a monkey sound. So I got my card out of that camera that does all recording. I walked out there to them and I asked, going to tell you, god, y'all just make a monkey sound out here, and they both plaid no. So that morning I played it for him, and that was a hell of an audio.
Speaker 1: Was it?
Speaker 3: Not Tyler like, it's damn chimpanzee out here. Yeah.
Speaker 4: It was strange because he went inside and me and Stacy were still sitting around the fire for a few minutes, and he was camping where the old dim road goes off into the woods out of the front yard, and I was camped up right there by the porch. You can hear Stacy on the audio, but you hear him say all right, Bud, like him going to Ben, and right after that you hear what flat Rock did. The crazy thing is I didn't hear it with Moan two years. Neither did Stacy.
Speaker 3: That's another thing, the Woo thing, Brian. If sometimes these creatures can found all there's a whoop that I have, really good loud whoop. When I had another fetter researcher that come here every year. Both recorded went on around the Fame time. One group was from Ohio and the other one from down They come here every year. Not one of us heard that Woo. You could tell that Woo would right there cloak to it, and we didn't hear it the first time. And you can actually hear a talk on the recording and that would go all. We didn't hear did not hear it. Why we didn't hear it, I don't know, but that was another time we didn't hear Sam right there on top of us, and we deal didn't hear it. That's the kind of stuff that keeps me coming back for more. It seems like you always leave with more questions than you came with your property. Your research area sounds like an amazing place. I would love to get down there at some point in time and do some research with you guys. I think it would be fantastic. I really appreciate you guys coming on and sharing your experiences. If had a blast talking to both of you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, absolutely, thanks for having.
Speaker 3: Just They say you don't gotta go home, but you can't stay on the fields.
Speaker 7: We're all happen steps chart, this chart, that chart everything.
Speaker 6: Can you ride back? Ride back a joy for me? Joy? Stay right there? You come it right away? Still sat statist st abouts, the stewssts things used, these things