Speaker 1: Hey, Hey, I'm back. Listen.
Speaker 2: I have something good for you today. I just want you to sit back and just listen in the midst of the ruckus because we're new into twenty twenty five and so many things.
Speaker 1: It's taking place. We've had the shootings.
Speaker 2: In New York, Baltimore, DC, the things that happen New Year's Eve in New Orleans, and I mean, it's just craziness. It's just things unfolding, unfolding, unfolding. We are in darkness. We're in darkness, and I'm gonna tell you exactly where it comes from.
Speaker 1: I've been talking mindset for years.
Speaker 2: When a person does not allow healing to take place, regardless of whatever they've gone through or whatever they've encountered, because people do not always encounter trauma as children growing up. That's not always the case. Sometimes people grow up get into bad circles or allow people into their circle who are not good for them, who introduce them to things that they shouldn't have gotten involved with, and things like that, so that open doors to darkness and people lives as well.
Speaker 1: It's not all trauma from childhood.
Speaker 2: For many people, it is, but for some it is not so regardless of where it comes from, it's the same meaning. If people do not be conscious enough or aware enough to recognize that something is wrong within, it just pushes them further away into darkness. And that's what we're sinning. That is why people are doing the things that they are doing, because they have things that have been going on inside that they have ignored. I've told you for the longest that one person that is ignored the most is self. So when people go through life with all of this unhealed inside of them, they open themselves up to all kinds of things that are not good for them. People and things. That's why people get into relationships for the wrong reasons with the wrong people in the wrong ways. That's why people stay in unhealthy relationships. That's why people choose the things that they choose. That's why people allow the things that they allow. That's why people can be filthy rich. But because of that unhealed inside of them, they're still seeking after the lust because that greed is like a bottomless pit. Lust is a bottomless pit. So they have no peace within and they're constantly trying to get more and more money, although the money they have, they'll never be able to spend it in a lifetime they have unrest inside. Enough is never enough. That is what the devil want. The devil want people to lose their minds. The devil want people to be overtaken by greed.
Speaker 1: And that is what.
Speaker 2: Is ruining, ruin, ruining and running this world. I can even say ruining, running and ruling this world. Ruining, running and ruling this world. Greed and it comes from those.
Speaker 1: With dark hearts unhealed. That's what it's all about.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you this before I get into what I'm really gonna talk about. I want you to understand something. When it comes to power, a person, a single person cannot become powerful unless the people make them powerful. Any person who's seeking after power and control, they are a weak individual.
Speaker 1: This is what you must understand.
Speaker 2: Any person who is seeking after power and control of a mass of people is a weak individual.
Speaker 1: They know they're weak, but.
Speaker 2: They are master manipulators and they see the weakness. Excuse me, I would have stopped and paused this, but I'm not gonna pause it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna keep going because the devil is a liar.
Speaker 2: These master manipulators see the weakness in people. They see the vulnerability and they thrive on it. It empowers them.
Speaker 1: It really does.
Speaker 2: They know you see them as powerful when they see themselves as weak, they know you see them as powerful. So the more you empower them, the more powerful they begin to feel.
Speaker 1: Then they walk in that power that you've given them.
Speaker 2: You raised them up and put them on pedestals, so they believe that they are that powerful person who a lot of times is above reproach.
Speaker 1: That's what they believe. So you you, you, you, you you you. I'm not putting myself in there because I recognize it. You. And when I say you, if.
Speaker 2: The shoe fit, you give these individuals.
Speaker 1: The power that they have.
Speaker 2: No one person on the face of the earth should have that kind of control over the mass, but they do because people are broken, unhealed for whatever reason. To include that person you have made powerful. Because any person, any single person, who want that kind of control over massive people, something that is not right with them, something is wrong. And for a massive people to follow one single person and put everything into that one single person, when that person is blatantly showing them they don't care anything about them.
Speaker 1: It's all about me, me, me, me, me me.
Speaker 2: How all of this benefit me, How I get wealthy, how I stay wealthy.
Speaker 1: It has nothing to do with you caring about you.
Speaker 2: And we see this all over the world, over the world, but people are still not getting it. Every single person that's up on a pedalstal you put them there, They are put there by the people. People who are rich become rich by the people. You have invested in their products and their services. Some of you see people are no earthly good and you're still buying their product and services. When as the people together collectively, we can shut down any business, any business, I don't care how powerful I think it is, any business. If the people got together collectively, they can shut down any business that they choose. But people are so brainwashed, bamboos, will blind and condition mentally that they don't even understand the power that they have.
Speaker 1: It is so sad. It is extremely sad that people don't recognize this.
Speaker 2: All of these hot prices and things that we pay, we don't have to do that. If people came together and collectively said, okay, today we're boycotting this particular business.
Speaker 1: Don't buy from them. Just started for a week.
Speaker 2: Don't buy anything from this business for a week, and it will change the dynamics, I guarantee you, because the people are the ones who have made these companies rich, filthy rich, These rich CEOs who's not paid in their people much of anything. People don't understand the power that they hold. Instead, because people are so broken, people have unhealed hearts and minds.
Speaker 1: They go alone with almost anything.
Speaker 2: Even if it's wrong, because they have that sense of belonging, they have that sense of needing to be a part of something, even if it's wrong, even if it's deadly. People just willfully give up their power to other people. And you know what, it's hard to convince them of what they're doing. It's hard to convince people that they are pawns. It's hard to convince them even though they see things taking place right in their faces. It's hard to convince them it is what it is. They still want to believe how they believe. But that's because of that unhealed hearts and minds. And that's why this world, the entire world, not just the United States, the entire world is going to hell in a handbasket because people are so blind, bamboozled, brainwashed, and conditioned all over the world.
Speaker 1: But what's going on in the United States right now. It is awful. It is awful.
Speaker 2: See, greed get you in terrible, terrible predicaments, terrible predicaments. I have nothing at all against immigrants, immigrants, nothing at all, nothing at all. But you think they were letting immigrants in our country because they just loved them. No, they were getting some kind of profit from them. They don't even take care of us as people. Why do you think they'll bring in all the masses of people and take care of them, but you're not taking care of your own people. People come into our country and become filthy rich, but people who live there all their life struggling.
Speaker 1: It's because those people fall in.
Speaker 2: Line under the spell of the powerful people, ensuring that they become powerful.
Speaker 1: Too.
Speaker 2: Many immigrants have come into this country and become wealthy, became well known because there was a benefit of it. But as I said, they don't even take care of their own So it's a lot going on behind the scenes. But it all, every last bit of it has to do with greed. Enough is never enough, and it's causing devastation, pure devastation. People are so broken that they could hear someone say a particular thing, a person of power, say a particular.
Speaker 1: Thing, and they will go and run with it. They will try to.
Speaker 2: Kill people behind what someone that they consider as their god, they'll go and run with it, and they will try to harm other people based on what that person said.
Speaker 1: That's because of unhealed hearts and minds.
Speaker 2: And those people in powerful positions, those powerful people, they know because they are weak individuals. They only feel powerful because you put them up on that pedestal. And I will say again, any person who wants to control the masses, who want control and power over the masses, that's a weak individual.
Speaker 1: Something is wrong with that person, Something is wrong. You have people here in this country struggling, struggling, struggling, struggling.
Speaker 2: I don't know about anybody else, but I pay taxes out the yang yang.
Speaker 1: I mean ridiculous taxes. You hear me.
Speaker 2: I pay so much of taxes that it's a whole income for someone else. What I pay in taxes is a whole income monthly for someone else. That's how much I pay.
Speaker 1: It's nuts.
Speaker 2: We're taxed on everything. You buy a piece of bubble glug, you're taxed on it. You're taxed on utilities.
Speaker 1: That are things that are of the earth. Water, electricity.
Speaker 2: You're charged out the yang yang for these things that are natural substances of the earth, all because.
Speaker 1: Of greed, All because of greed.
Speaker 2: You buy food, you're taxed on the food you already have to buy, then you taxed on it. You're taxed on your clothes, You're taxed on your car, You're taxed on your house.
Speaker 1: You buy a home and in a subdivision, and you.
Speaker 2: Own the home, you pay the home off, you pay taxes all these years, and while you were paying on the house, you pay taxes. While you're you're paying for the house, you pay the house off, you still have to pay taxes. Still you paid it off, and you're still paying taxes. And guess what, You've never owned the land that the house is on. Please, somebody make it make sense. How can you own the house and not own the land?
Speaker 1: Greed? Greed. But see, we.
Speaker 2: The people have taken this for so long and have accepted it when we we didn't have to.
Speaker 1: We don't have to, we don't have to. We've abided by and went alone with what we know isn't right.
Speaker 2: Come on, come on, if you own a home, you paid their home out off. You shouldn't have to no longer pay taxes. What are you paying taxes for? You own the house.
Speaker 1: It's a scheme.
Speaker 2: Because they know if you do not pay those taxes, they could come right in their home.
Speaker 1: You paid, you, you triple.
Speaker 2: Paid for anyways, two hundred thousand dollars home you paid six hundred dollars, six hundred thousand dollars for. Please tell me, why tell me why we are attacked so much on the homes that we buy. The home is two hundred thousand, you end up paying five to six hundred thousand dollars for the home that only costs two hundred thousand. Why is that legal? And why do we allow it? We just go along, We just go along. Listen me. Oh, every single thing I purchase, I will just pay what they say. And they still probably manipulate me to a degree. But let me tell you, I don't make it easy for them. I don't make it easy. Even if I go to the store and I want to buy some broccoli, and I.
Speaker 1: Know this particular store is overcharging for their broccoli.
Speaker 2: You think I buy it over their note, I'll go somewhere else and get it where I know it's priced at a reasonable price. I just don't settle for what they say purchasing a car anything. Oh, I'm gonna give you the blues about it. I'm coming in there with my facts about that vehicle or whatever it is.
Speaker 1: I'm laying it out in front of you, and we're gonna negotiate.
Speaker 2: I mean, I have made dealerships so upset with me, so upset because as a female, they don't expect for me to go in and will and deal the way I do. I'm my mama's child, I'm my daddy's child, and let me tell you, they taught me a lot when it comes to people, and they didn't play.
Speaker 1: People do to you exactly what you allow.
Speaker 2: You create the monsters in your life, and collectively, as the people, we've created plenty of monsters plenty.
Speaker 1: So we are robbed left and right.
Speaker 2: And when I say robbed, it's literally because, as I said, we're taxed on everything. Our healthcare is ridiculous, our car insurance is ridiculous. My car insurance went up two hundred dollars and I'm getting ready to file a claim about it because I found out that if you feel that.
Speaker 1: You're it shouldn't be like that.
Speaker 2: So someone gave me information and I'm getting ready to file a claim on it just to see nothing may come out of it, but they'll know that I'm not gonna take it, just because of the type of car I got.
Speaker 1: It's ridiculous. Everything is a scheme. It's a scheme.
Speaker 2: These CEOs and other people that's up on top that's making all of the money while they're paying their people peanuts. Filthy rich, but they're paying their people peanuts. I was talking to my daughter the other day and I was telling her about this firefighter.
Speaker 1: This firefighter is a chief, a chief.
Speaker 2: With people that works under him.
Speaker 1: And this person is only a GS nine a chief.
Speaker 2: There are people who are optometrists who make less money than I do.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, it is crazy.
Speaker 2: They have supervisory positions in the federal government that are GS seven's and GS nine supervisors. Paramedics get paid poorly. Nurses get paid poorly. Dental assistance and hygienus get paid poorly. All of the worker bees, the people who are on the ground really working during some of the dangerous jobs. Police officers, school teachers, they get paid.
Speaker 1: The poorers they get paid the least. It's a shame.
Speaker 2: Even what I do, I should get paid more for what I do. But then you have people sitting in Washington, DC getting paid megabucks and they don't even go to work every single day like we do. They have all of these incentives and benefits, and their federal employees too.
Speaker 1: They just work for Congress.
Speaker 2: But the difference, there is no equality between them and other federal workers that are not members of Congress. It's total, total, total, total, total, total unfairness. But then they want to stand before us and make us think that they care anything about the people.
Speaker 1: They don't.
Speaker 2: They are on different sides, made up THEMS and Republicans. It's made up, it's a it's a farce, but they're really on the same team.
Speaker 1: While they have you all divided and people are losing their minds. People are on.
Speaker 2: Social media crying about not being able to pay their bills or how hard it is. Yet these people in Congress they still don't care because hey, even if the government had a shut down, they still get paid.
Speaker 1: How unfair is that?
Speaker 2: Yet we the people, we just let it happen, We stand for it. We create the monsters. Look at some of the people in Congress. How radical they are that is so unprofessional and it shouldn't be like that, but we voted them in, and we've revoted them in. I mean, it's the mindset of the people is just off the chain. But as I stated earlier, people don't even realize how broken they are.
Speaker 1: They just don't.
Speaker 2: I'm a type of person I am. I'm a type of person. I'm not on no one's team. I stand for right period. It's not about the party for me, it's about the right thing. The only team I am is teaen Jesus, That's it. I don't care about nothing else. All I care about is standing for right and if you're wrong, miss me with that. But people don't care. They stand for the party, not the people. And then what's even crazier, they stand for the party, but then within the party they're divided. They're loyal to the party but not to each other. Craziness. Craziness. And people are voting people in based on what color they have, if they're male or female, but not looking at what's gonna benefit them. So there is so much going on. I mean, at one time, there is so much going on in this world. But I come to you to tell you don't be discouraged. I don't care what you see or what you hear. Don't be discouraged. And another thing, Stop looking at so much stuff. Stop taking in all of that negativity. Take a break from it sometime. When you find yourself all you're doing all day, every day is being on social media or got your face down in a gang console or whatever, you need to take aha moment and say, oh man, this have captivated me, This got me in a trance, and remove your self from it, because that's what it is designed to do. Social media is designed to drag you in and mesmerize you and keep you there. You know why, because they're using you as a pond. They're taking all of your data. They are using all of the algorithms to, you know, learn of the things you like, the things you don't like, and they're using all of these things against you. They're using these things to also develop these robots that, by the way, they're getting rid of you. They're keeping the robots for the jobs. But people don't understand this. All of this data being collected on us is being used against us. So they don't care if you stay on Facebook twenty two hours out of twenty four a day they want you to so they could keep throwing the advertisements that you and all of that. I got off social media years ago and I never went back. I'm never going back. People keep saying you need to go on YouTube. I've thought about it, but the Lord have not steered.
Speaker 1: Me that way.
Speaker 2: It's frightening to me, honestly, so I haven't, you know, made up my mind to do that. It don't really appeal to me, you know, because like I said many years ago and many times, I'm not trying to get rich. I'm just trying to help somebody. Just open your eyes, open your ears, open your mind.
Speaker 1: That's it. That's it.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm trying to do. You know, what God has for me is for me. If you open the door for me, that's miraculous. That's for me, But it's not my I'm not pursuing it because, believe me, what I make doing podcasts is literally I can't even say peanuts is that little?
Speaker 1: But I don't care.
Speaker 2: Yes, I could definitely do things where I can make more money without a doubt, but I don't care about that because if you find me, you find me. If you like me, you like me, if you wanna subscribe, you'll subscribe.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm not going like on YouTube. Please hit like to subscribe. I'm not doing that.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 2: So In life, you have to stop pouring the finger. I don't care what it is. I just don't care. You have to stop pointing a finger, and you must look at that man or woman that's staring back at you in the mirror, and you must allow healing to take place in your life. That's the only way we're gonna see change in this world. That's the only way this darkness is gonna be lifted. The world, though, people around the entire world need to repent and find Jesus. That's most important. But if you don't want that, at least find yourself. Stop looking outward for everybody else to make you feel good, to love you, to make you happy, because it will not work. It will not work ever, ever, ever, ever. You have to look inward, know yourself, love yourself, forgive yourself, allow healing to take place. You have to allow him and to take place. Because, let me tell you, that is why we're seeing the things we're seeing. The murderers, the road rage, the quest for fame and fortune, people doing rituals and living for Satan and all of these things. When Satan has nothing for you but hell. And guess what, he can't even place you there because he's gonna be placed in hell.
Speaker 1: He has no power to.
Speaker 2: Place you there, but he sure can entice you to choose him so you can go to hell with him. That's his only that's his only quest in life.
Speaker 1: To gather up people to go to hell with him.
Speaker 2: That's his only quest in life. The devil don't love you, He don't even love himself. That his only question life. He'll never beat God, he'll never beat the Creator. But people just worship him and all of this thing.
Speaker 1: He's giving him, this and that.
Speaker 2: No, what he's doing is marching you straight into the pits of hell. And that's why we're seeing always saying, that's why we're seeing people doing all of these nefarious.
Speaker 1: Awful, awful, awful things in this world.
Speaker 2: All the murderers, people shoot individuals like it's nothing.
Speaker 1: That is not a normal mindset.
Speaker 2: Those are unhealed people who are not allowing healing to take place. These people who are filthy, rich and greedy, these are unhealed people who are not allowing healing.
Speaker 1: To take place.
Speaker 2: People who stay in the same place forever just keep living the same cycle.
Speaker 1: Unhealed, unhealed.
Speaker 2: That's why some people constantly complaining about finances, because you're not trying to do better.
Speaker 1: You're just comfortable where you are.
Speaker 2: People who stay in similar relationships or continually get into similar relationships, you're unhealed. You haven't allowed healing to take place. People that go to work and do things at work.
Speaker 1: They know they shouldn't do.
Speaker 2: People who still I mean, all of the darkness, all of the evil, all of the wickedness, comes from unhealed. People choose satan because of unhealed, because they're desiring something. They want something, they're chasing something, they're seeking something. So just like you have some people that seek Jesus, you have some people that seek the devil, and it is their choice, but they're seeking something. You have millions upon millions upon millions of people who worship individuals who are more.
Speaker 1: Broken than them. They just don't know it.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize I've been talking this long and I have not even gotten to what I wanted to do the episode about. So let me just cut it off there and get into what I wanted to do this episode about the Lord led me in that other direction, and it's obviously things that the Holy Spirit had for me to say.
Speaker 1: So let me say this. I encourage you to stand on the word of God.
Speaker 2: If you don't know the Lord and you got all these things going on in your life, you got these negative thoughts because I told you, if you have negative thoughts and you feed those negative thoughts, you can let them manifest. Because the more power you give the negat the thoughts, they manifest, and they can overtake you and they can lead you into darkness, so dark that you end up doing tragic things. So when you allow these negative thoughts to rain down.
Speaker 1: On you and you just keep taking them in, you're giving power to them.
Speaker 2: So my recommendation is, when you have negative thoughts, no matter what they are, be aware that it's a negative thought. Don't feed it because if you feed it, it will grow. I know it's hard for so many people. I know it looks bleak, and it looks dark, and it looks gloomy. But stand fast, stand fast, don't let anyone shake your faith.
Speaker 1: And like I said, you don't want.
Speaker 2: To believe in Jesus if you don't want to believe in God, at least believe in yourself. Stop looking to man or woman because they're just as broken as you.
Speaker 1: I will say again, any person.
Speaker 2: Who's trying to have power over masses, they are unhealed.
Speaker 1: Greed is real, lust is real.
Speaker 2: Many people are not satisfied with anything or anyone because they are unhealed.
Speaker 1: They have not done that inside work.
Speaker 2: So in the midst of everything that we're seeing, all of the tragedies, all of the hurt, the pain, the foolishness that we're seeing, just remember the Creator sees all, knows all, and is in control of all. Man think he's in control. Man is not in control. The Creator is in control. The Creator is allowing things to happen. And people always say why if God exists, why is he allowing things to happen? But you don't think like that when it comes to the devil. You don't think like that. When it comes to the devil. Why is the devil doing what the devil is doing? You don't think like that. That's normal to you. But when you start talking about God and Jesus, what if there is one, why is he allowing for all of this stuff to happen because it's what you open yourself up to. And anyone who wants to tell me I'm wrong, please do so.
Speaker 1: Please reach out to me.
Speaker 2: Go to my my podcast page and it'll tell you how to reach me. Please do I have a conversation with you, because I'm gonna break it down to you. Any situation that you come up with saying that God, why God allowed this, I'm gonna break it down to you.
Speaker 1: Any situation that you bring.
Speaker 2: To me, I'm gonna break it down to you because at the end of the day, it's gonna point back to you or someone else. And what I mean by that something you allowed, something you open yourself up to.
Speaker 1: I'm personally living in a dark, dark, dark dark era, not of my own doing, but.
Speaker 2: It's because of the person that did it. But I myself, I refuse to be sucked into it. My eyes is on the prize. So what I'm saying again is regardless of what's happening around you, in the midst of it.
Speaker 1: All, God is unchanging.
Speaker 2: God is unchanging. See a lot of times people wanna change. For instance, let me give you a quick, quick example. Every seem like every month, every other month, every two months, every three months, every four months, five.
Speaker 1: Six, But often you buy a phone.
Speaker 2: Three to six months later, they got a new one. You just purchase the phone and they got a new one, or a new computer or.
Speaker 1: A new whatever.
Speaker 2: It is because of greed, and you're sucked into purchasing that new one when there's nothing wrong with the one you have. But that's that's the mindset, I gotta have the next best thing.
Speaker 1: It's the mindset you.
Speaker 2: Can't even afford to buy the phone, but you find a way because you feel you have to have the next best thing.
Speaker 1: That is all the subliminal messages.
Speaker 2: And working on vulnerable people minds because they already know you're willing to do anything. That's why they price galgeous because they know, no matter how how the price is, we're gonna pay it, or you're gonna pay it because I'm not gonna pay it.
Speaker 1: They already know it.
Speaker 2: And that's why I say, collectively, we as people, we can bankrupt any any any business we wanted to if we came together collectively and said no, we're not going to buy this, We're gonna do this one this week, We're gonna do this one this next week. We're gonna do that one a week after, show them who is in control.
Speaker 1: If we stood together collectively.
Speaker 2: But people minds are so conditioned that they just gotta have the next best thing.
Speaker 1: So I want you to know. God is still in the.
Speaker 2: Midst He's unchanging, He's still on the throne, he still sits hot above the circle of the earth.
Speaker 1: And look slow, he's he knows it all.
Speaker 2: But again he gonna allow you to get what you think you want until you realize you don't want it.
Speaker 1: It's no good for you.
Speaker 2: Everything is just constantly changing, just constantly changing. But it's not because oh, we want this to be better, we want No, it's greed. And there is nothing wrong with things evolving and becoming better. But as fast as things that's happening, as quickly as changes changes occur.
Speaker 1: It's greed. Greed, greed, greed for.
Speaker 2: The ones on top because they know you're gonna purchase it when God is unchanging.
Speaker 1: Go figure. Man is constantly.
Speaker 2: Trying to change and evolve when God is unchanging. Please please think about that. You don't even understand how all of that change and evolving has to do with greed. A lot of times, even on my job, every time you look around, they're changing things as far as software and things like that, but they mess up, just could change things and totally mess things up. Change is not always good when it comes to technology and things like that. It's not always good. Like these vehicles, Oh they track you, they try to tell you how to drive, and drive by themselves park them.
Speaker 1: Who needs that? But see the people who are creating these things, they know, oh wow, they know that. People gonna like, ooh, you can park yourself or please.
Speaker 2: I disabled all of that stuff, everything that I can, I disable it because I don't need it. I purchase the car for one reason, not all the rest of the stuff. Anybody know me, No, I don't care about bells and whistles that don't do anything for me. So while all of this constant change. And by the way, I totally dislike, totally dislike these nor modal cars.
Speaker 1: I totally dislike them.
Speaker 2: I don't need you tracking me, I don't need you telling me how to drive, I don't need you parking from me.
Speaker 1: I totally dislike them.
Speaker 2: That's me personally. I just purchased my car a few months ago. But when I buy a new car, another car.
Speaker 1: Forget about it.
Speaker 2: I want the bare minimum, and I know by then they've been evolved.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 2: Some of us don't care about that stuff, but the majority do because of their conditioned minds. But as I stated, all of this is evolving. You're trying to change, You're trying to reach heights and levels that you shouldn't even be at because you want to be God.
Speaker 1: And I'm not talking about people in general.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about certain people. They want to be God. They want to know this and that of the universe. So things are evolving and all this and that when God is unchanging, that is profound because God is telling us I'm the same as yesterday, today and from evermore, and don't take all of that.
Speaker 1: When people see me.
Speaker 2: They will never believe the things I've done in my life. People think, oh, she's bougie. I'm nowhere near that. I'm not stuck on myself. You may be stuck on me, but I'm not stuck on myself. I'm as plain as a white wall or doughnut. I'm just as plain, as plain as what I'm trying to say. I just like I just happen to life to look good.
Speaker 1: I want to take care of myself. And we should because these temples belong to the Lord.
Speaker 2: When we leave this natural body, it's going back to the Creator.
Speaker 1: So we should be trying to take care of these temples.
Speaker 2: But God is telling us it's not necessary, all of these changes.
Speaker 1: It's all about greed. It is not necessary.
Speaker 2: It's not but people have fell head, foot and everything else for the trap for the life. To believe, you gotta have the best of the best. You gotta have more. You don't even use what you got, but you want more. It makes no sense.
Speaker 1: You're one person.
Speaker 2: Why you need five six seventeen, twelve cars, five houses with twelve bedrooms. Greed people live for other people to see what they have. It's just, oh my God, I just oh, hallelujah. Thank you Jesus that you didn't give me that kind of mindset. Oh Lord, thank you when I was going that way, kind of thinking like that when I was in my teens, my late teens. Thank you Lord that I never pursued it. Thank you Jesus, thank you, because that's awful. That is an awful way to live when you feel that enough is never enough, when you feel you have to constantly.
Speaker 1: Change, change, change, and you know what's crazy. People constantly fall in line.
Speaker 2: With the change, change, change, change, evolving, evolving, but never trying.
Speaker 1: To change self. You want all the things, all the gadgets, all of the trinkets, but.
Speaker 2: You never try to change yourself to be the best you can be. See, we as people are the ones who need to change. We are the ones who need to change. Not God, not Jesus, They're perfect. We're the ones who need to do better because a lot of people learn better, know better, but they still don't do better because they still want what they want even though it is not working for them. And let me say it again in case you missed it, all of the changing. People fall in line with anything and everything. People fall right in line with the change.
Speaker 1: The evolving.
Speaker 2: People fall right in line with it, no matter what it is. But you never try to change yourself. You just go through life individually as a person the same way. Even the ones who are filthy rich, they never try to change self to become better individuals because their minds is so focused on greed. When our creator is unchanging because he know none of these things, none of the possessions, the titles. You know, people go through hell and Howard to be called doctor. Some of you them you wouldn't you bought your doctorate online?
Speaker 1: You know you did, but you would do.
Speaker 2: Or you became honorary doctorate and you use that title. Because people are so fixated on titles. I've told you I have several degrees. I don't display any of them because it's just paper. And I did it for me, no one else. It don't mean anything to me.
Speaker 1: I don't look at things the way most people in the world do.
Speaker 2: I just it's just things. It's not that important. Care about I have, but I definitely don't worship it or idolize it. So the focus is so wrong because minds are so conditioned. We want your money, we want your money, we want you to change and go along with us. We want your money. We don't care anything about you. So people fall right in suit. They fall right for the trap for this ever evolving change that we see. But you never put in the time or the energy to change self to become a better person. When God is unchanging and he's just waiting because he already knows what the end is going to be.
Speaker 1: He already know.
Speaker 2: What your end is gonna be, what my end is gonna be, and he wishes for none of us to perish. But he's not forcing you. He could get your attention at any moment, but he's given you a choice. But people are so focused on the world and on things and on possessions and titles and positions and status and people that they totally totally neglect self. You never try to change, but you try to keep up with the change that the world gives you when you don't even understand all of the change is about greed, not that they want it better for.
Speaker 1: You, but they want it better for themselves.
Speaker 2: When God is unchanging because he knows all of it, none of it, none of it is necessary, because when you die, you cannot take one single grain of nothing with you.
Speaker 1: He knows it. So God is unchanging. He just waiting on us to change and choose him.
Speaker 2: And every day you get to live is an opportunity to become the best you can be, is an opportunity to choose God. But some of you are so blind, brainwashed and bamboozing and condition that you can't see that you don't know the beauty in every.
Speaker 1: Day that you give.
Speaker 2: I don't care you're giving. I don't care if it's pouring down, raining, snowing, storming. It's a beautiful day because it may be a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, a Sunday, but it's a new day.
Speaker 1: You never saw before.
Speaker 2: It may be called the same, but it's a new day you never saw before. Yesterday is gone, Tomorrow isn't promised. All we have is right now. The only way things is gonna get better is people allow hill to take place, because when you do, your whole mindset changes.
Speaker 1: It shifts.
Speaker 2: It shifts because then you're aware, You understand who you are.
Speaker 1: You love yourself.
Speaker 2: You will not allow just anyone into your life. You will not just go alone with anything. You will not just conform to anything. You will not God want the best for us. He wants you to prosper and grow. But you can't prosper and grow because you're too busy, poured into the richest, the rich, going along with their agenda, but putting no time and energy into yourself. God is unchanging, and he's waiting on you every day, every second, every minute, every hour other day. He's waiting on you. But the choice is yours. He still love you despite of the choice.
Speaker 1: Is yours.
Speaker 2: No matter what you've done or what you think you've done that's so bad. He loves you and he's willing to welcome you into the fold. He's unchanging forever to the end of time. While you think it's all important, he is unchanging.
Speaker 1: He wishes for none of us to perish. And that's it. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I think this is the longest episode I've done, and I did not intend to talk to this long, but it's what the Holy Spirit live and I will always obey the Holy Spirit, so I'm leaving it there.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for listening.
Speaker 2: Please share this episode. Let it go all over the world. Lord Jesus, share this episode.
Speaker 1: Thank you so.
Speaker 2: Much, much much, much much much much love. And I pray covering and protection in the name of Jesus over all of you because we're living in dark times. But keep your head up to stay strong. God is still on the throne. I end every episode the same, and I hope with all my heart you do it.
Speaker 1: Thank on it