Speaker 1: And I'm here with everybody's favorite, LA's favorite, the media's favorite, his teammate's favorite, the one and only Anthony Banda.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: You are in demand this spring, You've been in demand all off season.
Speaker 2: I'm happy I got some time with you.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it. Thank you, Dave.
Speaker 1: What's the off season been like for you? Obviously, I know the city of Montabello loves Anthony Bonda. They had to bring you back three different times to the Montabell Lo Mall to make sure all the fans got their opportunity to take a picture with you. What's been this World Championship off season like for you?
Speaker 3: It's been so real.
Speaker 4: First off, I'd like to say thank you, appreciative to everybody that showed up and showed love. But yeah, it's been It's been a whirlwind, but it's been a lot of fun. You know, the off season was busy, but you know, at some point in time, we you know, needed to get back to work and get ready for the season. But again, like going out there to LA and visiting and see you know, all the fans and everybody that you know that was there to support us too on the way to win the World Series I couldn't be more grateful and appreciateive of that. That was awesome to see and I was actually really amazed about, you know, all the love and support that we got out there. But again, it's been great. It's been it's been busy, but it's been awesome. It's been really good, busy.
Speaker 1: Anthony Bunda is our guest in front of first pitch between the Dodgers and White Sox. I'm curious this section of the clubhouse, all the relievers, all the dogs are back together with.
Speaker 2: A few new faces.
Speaker 1: Does it feel like you picked up where you left off when you last saw all these guys at the parade and after winning the World Series?
Speaker 2: Did it feel like it was just yesterday?
Speaker 1: What's it like coming back and starting a fresh season.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, like throughout the off season we kept in touch.
Speaker 4: You know, we have a group chat that you know, we just kind of whatever we found funny or whatever, you know, it just it was it spun to.
Speaker 3: Interact with that.
Speaker 4: But coming back and you know, seeing everybody, you know, just kind of refreshing, you know, everybody's off seasons and asking how they how they're doing, how's a family and everything else, like that it's nice. Uh, it's a great time. It's an exciting time, you know, but we are in a in a I guess, I guess for me, it feels like a time crunch, just because I've never pitched that far in a season. But you know, we're just trying to go day by day and handle it and trying to just continue our build up and just you know, ultimately staying healthy. That's the most important part. But you know, it's been quick. It seems quick, but it's you know, it's baseball. I love the game. I love being around my teammates. I love you know, everything they bring every single day. So like it's it's it's very enjoyable to be around, and you know, I'm just ready to get back to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the most intriguing part of spring training for me. As far as you guys are concerned, the relievers, how much you were leaned upon during the season and the postseason and now coming back, how are your bodies responding. Have you felt a difference from a year ago at this time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I definitely feel like I'm a little behind in the sense of my build up or where I want to be what I normally am, but it's not a bad spot.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm in a really good spot.
Speaker 4: I feel good, My stuff is still you know, I'm still working on you know, some pitches and stuff like that. So overall, I think I'm in a really good spot. Although you know, years past, I felt like I was a little bit further ahead at this time, but you know, given the shortened offseason and stuff like that, I had to give my body a break.
Speaker 3: So but yeah, things are, things are good.
Speaker 4: There's some aren't mornings where I'm waking up a little little, little little sore. So but you know, it's all right. It's it's part of it. It's part of the it's part of what we put ourselves through. So it's it's something that I'm accustomed to. So it's just all about the build up. And that's what I keep telling myself every morning. I'm building up and building up. So yeah, that's that's That's the biggest thing is just understanding like, hey, this is part of it. You know, just keep your mind on what you need to do and accomplish the work that day and continue moving forward and building that building that foundation and break by Rick.
Speaker 1: Hey, the one thing that's not behind is that stash. I'll never forget the first time I met Anthony Bunda, all I saw was that stash. When you turn your head and it looking great, it's iconic. You've been part of the most memorable bullpen that the Dodgers have had in quite some time, and even young Ben Caspirius.
Speaker 2: It's part of that dog mentality.
Speaker 1: So thank you for the time and welcome me me into this corner.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you for having me