Speaker 1: Before we get to your list. I was talking to somebody that works here and I said, you know, on an application, I said, maybe you should put I'm a part time ninja. Like, what would that? Well, that can't hurt well, I mean how could they. First of all, they can't.
Speaker 2: Prove that it's not you're not a part time ninja.
Speaker 1: Why would you do this or if you would, or like a period of your time to wear training it to be a ninja? Like, you know, why didn't you work between twenty ten and twenty fourteen. I was training to be a ninja.
Speaker 2: And the discipline it taught me will make me the best employee I've ever had. So go ahead and knock it. That's right, it'll be thanking me in a couple of weeks and make up some sort of monk at the top of a mountains.
Speaker 1: Some Shamalamala Shaman Shaman Shaman La shaman La Malama Shamalama.
Speaker 2: How many good movies has he made? Actually? Like two? Two?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're going to see. Wait a minute, the newest one did pretty well. But I don't know why people keep giving him one hundred million dollars to make. But I know because every like twelve time he's onto something. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Well we're going. We can't wait to go see the one this weekend with the Tom Hanks.
Speaker 2: Oh I saw the commercials. Yeah, Robert zemeckis Robin right, Jenny. Yet it's the same crew that made Forrest Gump. Yeah, this is gonna be good. Jackie's gonna cry through the whole thing. I can guarantee you. M M all right. What do you got there, Bud? It's a list. Of course, it has something to do with dating, hence the dating game theme. I love. Some of these are funny, some are well, they'll warm your hearts, Tony even yours really now that it's available again for warming, They found out I had one. Yeah, people were shocked. People share the most random way they fell for someone. Yeah. So the story is about how they met. Oh, let's do it. It's off a BuzzFeed. I was at a festival, my boyfriend was at a bar with his friends. We ended up meeting in the hospital because I broke my arm and he broke his leg. That's fate right there.
Speaker 1: That's movie stuff. How did y'all meet? It's so funny.
Speaker 2: I met my boyfriend because he used to deliver me pizzas. One day, he told me he was fascinated with my last name, a pretty rare one, because he used to be friends with the guy with that same last name. Turns out that guy as my brother. Oh my god, turns up. My mom has loads of picks of my boyfriend and my brother playing together as toddler's and bathing together. What I added That boyfriend moved away when he was twelve. I moved to the same place when I was twenty one. Been together for two years. Now, Oh that's cool. Now I want to know what the last name was.
Speaker 1: I know, come on, damn it, I know. Oh, there's people listening, going why can't that happen to me? Yeah, people share how they met. I nearly ran him over in a seven to eleven parking lot. Uh, probably exchanged information and then saliva, dude, that that relationship will last forever. Of course, calling it now.
Speaker 2: You can go from being so mad at someone you converse to will you marry me? Yeah? I mean for it. We met in a grocery store fighting over the last avocado. Oh boy.
Speaker 1: First of all, Oh, I don't get avoca. I don't get avocados. I don't either, and don't get it. I don't get it.
Speaker 2: Denny Crumb loved avocados on his fried bloney sandwich. I think they're tasteless.
Speaker 1: I just don't see the I don't get the they're fastening, they're fattening for they're good fat. I'd rather have sour cream than avocado, right. And then I've seen these people that get those bowls at those places and they do like a giant scoop of avocado.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, it'll turn brown in about six minutes. Oh that's gross. I'm not doing it, dude. I was rollerblading and this guy was jogging. He kept up with me for over three miles just to talk and get to know me. I was so impressed that I said yes when he asked me for a date.
Speaker 1: That now, cause chasing you, Yeah, now, that could not happen. Girls would be crying and calling the cops. If somebody would, would they call that stalking or you're a creeper.
Speaker 2: Exactly? You did what well? I jogged at her. She was she was trying to get away from me, and I was run as fast as I could, so I keep talking to her. Yeah, my husband and I met working at a retail store. We started talking while we watched a guy get tased shoplifter. Hey, back when you could tase a shoplifter? Right, what are you doing later? I don't know. Now in California, it's like, is that worth nine hundred dollars? Okay, go, you can keep it. People don't realize, man.
Speaker 1: Some of the some of the biggest best pickup lines are like, Hey, I want to do something.
Speaker 2: You've got a famous one that works, but you can't tell it on the air. Worked about fifty time. No, and that's not bad. Hey the time, Yeah, worked every time. The ways people met My ex and I met while we were on dates with differferent people. She was obviously not into the guy she was with, very much a works and finance type of guy who was super intense, and I didn't have much chemistry with my date. Her guy got up to go to the bathroom. I was at the bar ordering another round for my date. She let a long sigh and rubbed her temples. I said, not having fun either. She said no, and I feel like you could do way better. Then we exchanged Instagram handles and met up at a place a week later, dated four years and parted amicably. Good for them. Good for them. I mean, he says, I still hold her in high regard. We just didn't end up having the same long term goals.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, people change again. I was having a conversation with somebody that was in the process of trying to save their marriage, and I was, guy, it's a miracle anybody stays married. I mean, it's just in these today's in today's world, because everyone's all about each other. I'm sorry themselves. They're not each other.
Speaker 2: No, no, right and no.
Speaker 1: And what we say it is eighty five percent of dirses are initiated by the woman. They're tired, they're not They're like, I ain't gonta do this.
Speaker 2: I'm out. I don't need no man. That's why they.
Speaker 1: We were talking about military with our buddy the other day and he was telling John, you know, here's the deal. You're married to somebody in the military. That's why you see a lot of divorces in nine years and like whatever, eleven months, because this apparently it's like ten years in a day. She gets half your retirement. Oh okay, So if you're in the if you're married, you're in the military. Ten years in a day. At that point when when you all get divorced, she gets half your military paid.
Speaker 2: So if you're not really really still in love with her or him, yeah, do the push the button. Ooh yeah, that's evil. This has got to be an old timy thing. I was sixteen looking up my bedroom window and there was a girl in our backyard stealing blackberries from our bush. I ran down the stairs, intending to angrily confront her, but as I stepped outside, I realized she's kind of cute, So instead of yelling at her, I asked her if she wanted me to get another bag and maybe we could pick blackberries together. She was horrified, of course, but I was super friendly. We chatted one on a few days. It wasn't gonna last because I don't want a long term relationship with a thief. Ah.
Speaker 1: I would have delivered a different line, Hey, why are you picking up my bush?
Speaker 2: Thank you, Dwight.
Speaker 1: It's not your bush. Well it must be old timey. Yeah, you gotta do it in dumb guy voice. Of course, girls like dumb guys. He's gonna go, hey, hey, why are you picking up my bush?
Speaker 2: Those berries? Mine? Me bush, me bush. Berry's mine Berry me Bush Berry. You put Berry's back. Barry's my bush too. Two of my frat brothers were fighting physically over a girl. Most of the other guys were trying to pull them apart. Nobody was making sure she was okay, right. I took her for a walk while they cooled off. We dated for eighteen months, and then she cheated on me. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I did that attack every once in a while when the bar fight would start. You'd seek out the woman. I did the girls like horrified, got her drink in her hand. I would go, here, are you okay, Tony the great comforter right, like everyone else is fighting, and I'm like, hey, are you okay? And then came the line that we just talked about.
Speaker 2: And then most of the time you went, you know, okay, okay? Or why not? Where did my girlfriend go?
Speaker 1: Benetti's not here either, be back in a few Minutesti's not here either. The other day that yeah, so Jackie or Maggie met somebody and she was like, oh yeah, her mom said uh she uh, Tony, Uh, your dad stole my mom from her prom dad?
Speaker 2: What was his name?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: My grandma had a heart attack. But then hooked me up with her paramedics right into the hospital. He's kind of cute. He's got a job. You want to meet my granddaughter, He's got a job. Yeah, it's fantastic. The way people met my college boyfriend, this is weird. I was so drunk I thought he was a chair.
Speaker 1: What hey, you're not a chair after all? Yeah, you almost. If you meet at a bar. Jackie and I met in a bar, somebody brought up We did too. Yes, somebody brought her to meet me specifically, and I blew her off, pissed her off.
Speaker 2: I went by, I went, yeah, it's good to see you, walked right by her. How would she have reacted if you give her the line, Oh, I don't know, punch you in the face probably, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Jackie's mean is a snake watch out. But I walked right pat her on the shoulder. I did the twenty ven neety pat on the shoulder thing. Yeah, it's good for you. Good things to do.
Speaker 2: Thanks. People places at a haunted house. Someone scared me, and instinctively I just held the hand closest to me and he didn't let go. Oh that's a good one, isn't that good? Is a good one? I mean that's a good thing right there. Yeah, that is for sure. This is so today named my router one broke guy, after I saw my neighbor had one name, two broke chicks. Then we met in an elevator.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, hang on, I threw up in my mouth a little bit. You got another one who gets this taste out?
Speaker 2: Yes, how people met? I'll do this from her perspective. At a cafe and lisbon, she was the barista, she was deaf, and the manager would pass on notes as to what the customers ordered. That was her perspective. I got a long I got a long what? I got a long black and passed a note to her asking if she'd be free to.
Speaker 1: Go out well a long black. Oh, I thought it was just assumed I got, which most of the time it is right.
Speaker 2: Sucks for you. If it's not the case. Hey, I heard that. Oh man, sorry. She smiled and did the wavy hand, which meant maybe I did a crash course in sign language and came back in two days. We've been married for twenty five years.
Speaker 1: Oh damn, damn, yeah, damn, crash course in sign language and went and picked her up.
Speaker 2: That's good. Isn't that awesome? That is good and they've been married ever since twenty five years. Twenty five years I met someone at a dog park when my dog ran off and crashed into theirs. We ended up chatting while chasing uh yeah, the dog thing. I know. Actually, some guys do get dogs just to go to the park. And there's a far side comic. It's a guy walking his alligator in the park. Yeah, and and Fifi, the poodle woman is horrifieds in the alligator's mouth, and the caption above his head says, man, this is a great way to meet women.
Speaker 1: It's true, though, guys do that with the puppies and they go to the park and all the girls are like, oh my.
Speaker 2: God, don't do it with a baby, because then she's like, I don't want baby, No, no single dad. Oh boy, I'm doing everything. Girlfriends and I were put on a chair lift together when skiing. Oh we got stuck halfway up the mountain for about twenty minutes or so. By the time we got to the top, we decided to meet up for drink. Wow. Perfect.
Speaker 1: That's the situation where I always tell people like a you know, like they fall in love at a stoplight. They look over and see the girl on the ponytail on the pickup truck, and they're like, oh my god, I'm in love.
Speaker 2: It's like, really, it's a stop light. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Plus you don't know what, like Dave says, because whatever, you don't know what the shoulders down look like.
Speaker 2: It's true. I met a guy while walking across train tracks at midnight. Is that a country song? It is? And you got to stay away from train tracks. Yeah. We were each walking to opposite platforms. I was hysterically drunk crying after a breakup. He stopped in the middle of the tracks to give me a hug. I gave him my number and we went to our platforms. As his train was approaching, he tried to call me, but apparently I had just rambled off random numbers. What's your number? Four eight jigs niner dash who he missed his train to come back and get the correct number. We only dated for a little while, but we're still good friends.
Speaker 1: Yes, because you were in a vulnerable spot and he was taking advantage of that.
Speaker 2: It's exactly what he was doing. I better get her before this thing this wears off. I got about two days of breakup, crying, cry and break up girl. This is perfect. I'm sure how much better I am than than him?
Speaker 1: She's vulnerable right now, no kidding. You didn't have to tell me it didn't work out. I was like, this is this one's not going to be long term.
Speaker 2: I hit her in the face with my knee on a water slide. What? I hit her in the face with my knee on a water slide. I guess they were sharing a tube or something. You are you a water slide guy? Yeah? I like him. I don't like when the water slides are covered, you know, where you're like in a plastic I lose my bearings and I feel like I can't.
Speaker 1: Breathe, even though it's really it's safer. But I got to tell you some of them you get you. It's always a good idea, and then halfway through you're like, boy, I'm really going fast here. Yeah, I'm like, and where's the end of this thing? I like those real tall ones up your arms at your side and you're on your back. Yeah, and you figure our stuff kind of floating off the slide a little bit. Yeah, those are pretty cool. I jumped off. We went to the Blue Hole in I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Jamaica.
Speaker 1: There's a place called the Blue Hole in Jamaica and it's in the middle of the jungle. And Jamaica is a volcano rock so all the rain by the time it gets down to a certain level of the mountain, it's all pure clean water. You can drink it right out of there. So you jump into this water almost drowned. They were like, hey, jump into this like a water slide deal. And then you land in this giant pool of clean water. It's freezing cold, and you end up twenty feet under the water. Like, what the hell, dude, it's a Jamaica guy gonna jump in and save me.
Speaker 2: That's why they call it the blue Hole. Yeah, no, kidding, got to revive you. Yeah. I was in my Beastie Boys era, so chain on the pants check said chain. Then got stuck in a veranda between two floor. It happened while I was seated, so I couldn't even rip myself free. I had to flag down a random guy who thought it was hilarious freed me, and then we started going out. Beastie Boy pants stuck to the floor. How'd you meet now? She was being an idiot and I saved her. Mm hmm. We met when I accidentally sent a text meant for my mom to complete or to a complete stranger. Instead of being weirded out by my grocery list, they replied with better snack suggestions. And that's how we ended up on our first date.
Speaker 1: I think that happened ten years ago. But today people are just like, hey, man, don't answer my text?
Speaker 2: Who are you doing?
Speaker 1: And if you man, if you, if your dating life is so sad that you were like, maybe this guy that corrected my laundry list could be a dude that I could date. That's right, that's the first thing that popped in your head.
Speaker 2: Got some heart healthy suggestions.
Speaker 1: Here, we gotta work und you're dating the guy that accidentally you texted.
Speaker 2: We met on an alcohol poisoning call. She's a medic, I'm a cop, married for twenty years. Nice. That happens a lot.
Speaker 1: Nurses and cops are teachers and cops mm hmm, all right because they just they sort of have this well, teachers and cops now have the same job.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, no doubt. And finally we met in the same tilted world cab. She threw up on me. It's been bliss ever since. Oh boy, deal breaker for me. I don't think so. Oh the way people met.
Speaker 1: Oh that's h that's nice. All right, old guyer Air two four four ninety nine. You're not paying attention. I've been telling you for weeks. This is gonna be a La Nina season for winter here in Kentucky. I mean's just gonna be really, really bad. A lot of snow all the time. It's gonna be cold. You want to make sure your furnace is running properly. You don't want to mess with this in the middle of the ear. You could really live without, obviously the air conditioner. It's just gonna be hot. In the cold, you cannot You actually can freeze to death. So let's call Algeyer Air two four Ford ninety nine ninety nine two four four ninety nine ninety.
Speaker 2: Nine or Louisville Air dot com.
Speaker 1: They're also plumbers, all right, Back after this, take a short break, come back with Reeling in the Years. Monday edition. I'm flying filing flying solo today on news Radio eight forty WA. Chance uh I think we did win on Friday.
Speaker 2: Hope I don't choose the same year. What are the odds of that pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well being ready, Yeah, I'm ready.
Speaker 2: All these songs I'm about to play for you were top twenty hits back in the day. Let's fade down, mister Steely Dan roight there and fade up pottymouth parade person Cindy Lauper.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, she called the sound guy an f an idiot in front of like a thousand kids.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna turn up your mid range badge. I was kind of like this song. I really liked it.
Speaker 1: She had a string there of about five or six songs that were just really good and fun.
Speaker 2: That's all you need.
Speaker 1: Trying to get to the chorus. Absolutely right, here we go. What's last time he wrote a hit song? Thirty five years ago?
Speaker 2: Her album was produced by the guys that were in Hooters. What they had and we danced a couple other hits. Oh okay, they weren't eating chicken wings. Maybe they were.
Speaker 1: Uh, it's obviously the early eighties, maybe eighty three, eighty four.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's go on to Elton John Now a little resurgeons after he had some throat issues. Ironically, who wears these shoes? I don't recall this song? Remember we had Davey Johnstone on the show, his longtime guitarist, and we asked him about the movie about Elton John and if he was in, and he's like, you'd have to ask Elton that. Yeah, I don't think it was too happy. You know you're on because you worked with Elton John. Ye, right, thank you.
Speaker 1: I've never heard this song born in my life. It sounds like his voice was a lot of synthesized a lot there, yeah, a little bit. Ye never heard this song in my life. Just now today, there we go.
Speaker 2: Let's go on to a solo song from Dennis d. Young Desert Moon.
Speaker 1: Dude, You're killing me. This is eighty three or eighty four. At least it's got a feeling. It's got that eighty three eighty four feeling to it because it hasn't the hard rock thing have not taken off yet.
Speaker 2: Hair bands. I know. He was also on the show today that I wasn't here.
Speaker 1: I listened to I don't know why. I popped on my headphones and the tim listen to Every Rose has It's Thorn by Poison and thought, this is the dumbest song like lyrically wise, I've ever heard David Bowie eighty three.
Speaker 2: I'm on eighty three maybe eighty two? Is this the one?
Speaker 1: Where was it a dance? What is the red red shoes? Red shoes?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, what was that song? This isn't that one though? Right? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I made Yeah, I'm eighty two eighty three. Yeah, it's okay, okay.
Speaker 2: A couple more to hit you with. Sheena Easton Strutt m It's eighty three eighty four. Music was still fun.
Speaker 1: Yep, little horn section going on, it's eighty three or eighty four? I'm strong on eighty three right now. Prince got a hold of her and ruined her.
Speaker 2: I thought he helped her. Oh so well.
Speaker 1: She was never the same after spending the night what does he call his place? Paisley Park? She spent the weekend at Paisley's Park. She walked out of there a different woman, and she did sugar walls.
Speaker 2: He did sugar walls after that. Yeah, I don't get it. I don't get what that means. She was. She was restless waiting for her man on the whatever train? What was her hit? Oh? That was oh midnight train, wasn't She.
Speaker 1: Was like her She was waiting for her bow to come back from work on the train and then met Prince and then.
Speaker 2: She wrote you know or he rode sugar Walls. He was like, well what happened? Okay, I gotta play that one. That's morning Morning Train. So let's let's get that Babby catches Morning Train.
Speaker 1: He worked from nine to five and then right, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Let's see here. Of course you're gonna give me a YouTube, so gus, I've asked you many times and hopefully you'll get me an account here so I don't have to wait through these hands to the Although it is for josh Wine, we love josh Wine. Becky loves her Shard and Adan Merlow is quite delight really as they come up to Seena Easton, innocent Shena before yeah, before Prince had a little bit of purple.
Speaker 1: She spent the weekend at Paisley Park, came out, did Sugar Walls.
Speaker 2: This is a bonus song, not the same ear still got the horn though.
Speaker 1: See how wholesome. Yeah, she's like snow white. She's singing like right, the animals.
Speaker 2: Are her friends.
Speaker 1: Then the dwarves got to her, right, well exactly, happy's next? Yeah, it's like little birds flying on her shoulders. She's walking down the train station waiting.
Speaker 2: For her bow, her bow, her gentleman caller call her. Yeah, oh my bay bit takes the morning and try it works from ninety See that's when the woman stayed home. Oh where are you going with this? And the man went to work. Nine to five, nine to five, jack it catch pale. That was the bonus song, the number one song October the twenty eighth, Back in the Day, Caribbean Queen is Billy Ocean No More Love on the Run. Damn.
Speaker 1: This puts me at freshman year in high school, not eighth or sophomore or maybe.
Speaker 2: Awesome, Yeah it's eighty three or eighty four. It painted Hong jeans, all right.
Speaker 1: I got to watch her final answers nineteen eighty three, nineteen eighty three.
Speaker 2: Billy Ocean Caribbean Queen, No More Love on the Run was number one October the twenty eighth. Damn it nineteen eighty one, Damn nineteen eighty four.
Speaker 1: October of eighty four, too, I know, I mean way off. Ugh, all right, sure Brick will come back. Half the shows are over already. News Radio eight forty wha, boom boom.
Speaker 2: It's a birthday girl. Oh yeah, from Louisville, Ky. Talma Hopkins is seventy six today. What she was part of John Really when she goes to high school, I don't know that. To pick a Louisville question, I think Dwight always brings. I think it's Valley. Maybe it's Valley High School. And Valley was that whole area when Fort Knox was Fort Knox, that whole area was huge. Unfortunately, the Wikipedia page does not immediately have her high school like Louisville requires.
Speaker 1: She's a little embarrassment. She's like, no, where are you from? Don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: That's okay. I don't know where Taylor Swift is from. But she's back in the United States. She's been quiet. This whole Kelsey Swift thing has been well.
Speaker 1: She's been in Europe making kazillions of dollars. Yeah, so she's back now continuing the American tour. She's in Indianapolis. Jackie was going to get tickets, but the cheapest ticket she could find was twenty five hundred dollars a piece.
Speaker 2: Geez.
Speaker 1: So it's just at some point you're just like, it would make Maggie's just year. It would be a dream come true. But five and you haven't parked yet. No, you haven't butt any merch. I haven't gotten a hotel room. No, I got your money because you're not going to drive up there, go to the concert and drive back at three in the morning.
Speaker 2: That is a six thousand dollars evening. It's yes to see a concert. So here's the deal. A lot of bad dudes are out there.
Speaker 1: The ticket scalping is getting really bad at these resale sites. So obviously twenty or twenty five hundred dollars in up, Heck and up that means some people are paying ten twenty thousand dollars for tickets depending on where they are.
Speaker 2: The scalpers and sites they buy all the tickets. Yeah, the venue is happy because they're sold, but then they resell them. I get it.
Speaker 1: If it's at the Palace, right, like I get twenty five hundred dollars. Okay, it's at the Palace intimate setting. This is in a football stadium. And by the way, beware for the parking things, because I say, do you want to add parking? Friends of ours who actually live in town, they got something at the Kentucky Center for the wicket. I think it's at parking.
Speaker 2: Yes, they paid fifty dollars for parking like five blocks away.
Speaker 1: I said, you know they have a garage there connected to it. Yes, yeah, so they canceled the parking thing. It's the same one as a gold house, right, it's all connected. Yeah, it's one huge, one huge garage. There's three exits. I think you can go out on a main on sixth and or River Road.
Speaker 2: Boy.
Speaker 1: All right, So her tickets are back resales. Obviously what we told you is out of control. But again I get it for an intimate setting. This is Lucas Oil. And now think about how many tickets you could sell in Lucas Oil, and then add the field because you have field tickets, right, and.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be watching her on a television screen anyway, I know. But people that go go, oh my gosh, it's ridiculous, so awesome.
Speaker 1: All right, So be wary if you are like listening now and going, you know what, I am going to pull the trigger on five grand. I'm gonna take my daughter. Be careful where you buy the tickets, make sure they're real. You do get free vaciline, so there is that. I don't I'm not even gonna acknowledge that joke. I'm not even going to acknowledge that you said something disparaging against Taylor Swift. Oh no, no, the scalpers, Oh the scalper Yeah, yeah, yeah, I thought you were making a connection. No.
Speaker 2: I predict though. You know they're not going to get married because she needs material for her next album, which will be her rocking best album after she breaks up with Travis Kelcey. I think I think people are so sick of seeing them. I get it, she'll have songs like you Spiked My Heart.
Speaker 1: I think I think he quits football after this year, joins his brother doing the podcast. They've signed one hundred million dollar deal for the podcast.
Speaker 2: Okay, so some podcasts do make money. No, that's no. No, they make my podcast.
Speaker 1: They're paying them. Yeah, if you're a podcaster, they're paying. So there very few get paid to do it. Well, uh, but I think he'll quit after this year. He doesn't need the money.
Speaker 2: He's had a haul. He'll be first ballot Hall of Fame, there's no doubt about it. So it doesn't seem as into it. Either he lost a step or he's just not into it anymore.
Speaker 1: Come on, how could you dude, you're hanging out with the billionaire that's the most popular singer in the world right now, and you're living that lifestyle. And I'm telling you watch him in that new it's it's a series called Grotesque.
Speaker 2: He's really good in it. He can act, So I think that could be a possibility. What's it about. We watched about half of it? Memorable.
Speaker 1: No, you know how you get tired. You're just a late at night fifty five years old. Yeah, nine fifteen finished?
Speaker 2: Am I still doing up? We're still doing up? Panic the other day was like ten o'clock.
Speaker 1: We slept till seven thirty yesterday and thought we were like Paris Hilton.
Speaker 2: It's like, what are we doing? I know, slept till seven thirty? Oh my god. Then we panicked a little bit. It feels good.
Speaker 1: Once in a while, it felt great. But our craziness, our own crazy, said, we're behind. We're behind.
Speaker 2: Now. The day is, we're already behind schedule for a Sunday.
Speaker 1: Relaxed, it's Saturday. It's relaxed. Relax, relax. You slept till seven thirty. It's okay. We still got everything done in plenty of time and did that mid the weather's great, windows are open. I'm not really into this NFL game, so I'm gonna close my eye for fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: Got a little nap in. Steelers off this week.
Speaker 1: No playing tonight tonight, Yeah, playing tonight. I don't know what about I don't know. I don't even know what to think about, miss Steelers.
Speaker 2: I just don't uh.
Speaker 1: When you have two quarterbacks, you have zero quarterbacks in my book. So we'll see, we'll see if that happens. All right, shady raise is not my thing.
Speaker 2: No, I'll let DWIGHTE tell us about his glasses. Please do all right to tell my Hopkins Happy birthday. You're still around here. I mean she's alive, but I don't know if she's still living in the Ville. No, probably not. Probably went to someplace safer. News Radio eight forty W eight Chance