Speaker 1: All right, this is the world famous ben In Skin Show ninety seven point one the Eagle, And looking at that forecast tomorrow, it's got me freaking out just a little.
Speaker 2: Today was beautiful, I guess, or did it rain early this morning? This morning?
Speaker 1: The afternoon has been gorgeous. It's been beautiful, and that's what I was hoping for for opening day weather. What is the forecast for tomorrow? Run and put your tail between your legs.
Speaker 2: Let me get my model out of here. Promote remote. Did you guys get a hale last night where y'all were? I didn't hear any and I didn't see any hell damage. We got hail, but we didn't have damage, but we did get hail. I heard a lot of people at Hale.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it was just like rinky dink Hale, like actual rinky inks. You'll remember shrinky dinks, or you do? You put them in the oven? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You remember shrinky inks?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: I do. Not.
Speaker 2: Shrinky dinks was like a little.
Speaker 1: Thing and you paint them or whatever, and then you put them in the oven and it turns into a little plastic.
Speaker 2: It's also what I called my enemy's penis. That was that was trying to make that work, and you did it.
Speaker 1: That was he made a joke about peen size and having an enemy.
Speaker 2: So good, dude, You're on.
Speaker 4: Fire hourly tomorrow. I'm on Farmers Branch time right now. This is where we are. My models are just where I'm at right noon noon, cloudy seventy three. What fifteen percent rain?
Speaker 2: Okay, only fifteen percent. I'll take those odds. Thanks good.
Speaker 4: Fifteen percent fifteen percent all throughout the day. But this is a very fluid situation with these storms. Eleven PM is when it's supposed to hit getting rain. But I've been told there's like an eight hour window that this could shift. Basically told you that, yeah, the cat breaks. They haven't talking to a lot of guys who've been interested in weather.
Speaker 1: What kind of guys You're stuck in the cat breaks when the cat breaks, you know, but it'll shift. Yeah, yeah, not only like meteorologists, amateur we yeah, absolutely, yeah. Okay, So tomorrow we are doing a live broadcast at Rangers Opening Day. We're going to be at the Live by Low's Hotel and we're going to be there early. So if you want to come tailgate with us, come on, bring it. We're going to be there at about noon, right, yeah, we will be rocking and rolling by noon. I'm getting there at seven in the morning. Okay, what time can I start drinking anytime?
Speaker 2: Yep? Yeah, this is America. That's confusing for listeners, though, what time do you want listeners there? Noon?
Speaker 1: All right, be there at noon, and there's going to be pregame festivities happening. And we're doing this because of our advertiser, Rollertown beer Works, which is the brewer that we're invested in as well. But they're hosting this huge party at the Live by Low's Hotel, and so it's pregame action. And then we don't have tickets to the game. We're going to be broadcasting during the game. So if you want to hang out and you don't have tickets to the game, you can come hang out with us. We'll be at the Live by Low's Hotel, this gorgeous outdoor area there just outside the hotel, and that hotel is basically on the same property as Globe Live Field or Texas Live It's right there, adjacent to all of it. So you'll be right in the middle of the mix. And then immediately when the game is over, you know where to come for the postgame party. So it's pregame, during game, and postgame tomorrow from the Live by Low's Hotel right there in Arlington. And that area is kind of like an indoor outdoor area. So if like we do end up catching rain, there's an indoor area you can move to, but hopefully the weather's really nice and you can kind of kick it outside. Now, I don't know if you've if you've talked to any folks, but I've talked to a couple of people, and I'm assuming there's more that they don't have tickets to the game and they're just gonna come hang out with us because we're gonna have the game on that big giant TV. Yeah, so like the game's gonna be going on, we're gonna be doing our show from there, so we'll have basically pre party and then when the game when first pitch, you know, we'll probably be starting our first segment when first pitch is thrown, but it'll be right there on the giant TV in front of us, so it'll almost be like this very strange version of a Ben and skin Rock simulcast of the game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna be a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: It's always weird if we're doing the show live during the game too, something crazy happens, we start freaking out about it, or we don't pay attention to it at all, but now we freak out. You know, there's one hundred and sixty two of them, so you know, I think it's gonna be crazy tomorrow. His opening day feels elevated. And uh, I'm.
Speaker 2: Just saying, I'm wearing my party pants. Okay, good, what are those?
Speaker 4: Well, they're also my potty pants just in case, crotchless you go a little too hard yep, old thing's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: By the way, Ranger Nation is a part of this. Ranger Nation.
Speaker 1: They made Section one thirty three famous at Globalife Field, and Jake Dupree is the creator of that, the originator, the leader of that. Jake Dupree is going to join us today at about four to ten to give us his three keys to success for the Texas Rangers this baseball season. So we're going to be ranged up, we're going to be partying. We're excited. We'd love for you to come join us. If you're going to the game, stop by Live by Lowe's hotel.
Speaker 2: Before you go in come, we're.
Speaker 1: Bringing fifty cases of one thirty three just to give out fifty cases of one thirty three, which is our premium pillsner I called our parking lot pills. It's perfect for baseball season. It's the celebration of Ranger Nation and Jonathan, our fearless leader at roller Towns, Like, I'm rolling in with fifty cases of this. So if you're twenty one and over, you go and get a free beer, man, But you gotta be twenty one to drink legally.
Speaker 2: Yep. Now you do taking your kids to the game though. Uh.
Speaker 1: And so that's the Live by Low's Hotel right there at Texas Live right there at Globe Life Field, big gorgeous new hotel. That's where we're hanging out, party in, pre party, during game, and postgame.
Speaker 2: But the whole thing reminds me of the intro.
Speaker 5: Shark time. Boys.
Speaker 2: Right now, you're ready, ready, ready, ready.
Speaker 3: Ready.
Speaker 5: Game When evan within, I'll show you going ruin d be except to a similar sweet pursuing Ed told out Shaw Shank through the sewer. Now with chill in that day Eagle. Yeah, we're doing it three o'clock on the dot. Got a habit for my house, a dope status. Howards starting to get crattic shows that up multiply like a rabbit tune in, so out break it up, beat the habit.
Speaker 2: I'm on a hang out with a friend.
Speaker 5: Rocketed on the radio.
Speaker 1: My home boy's talking on the radio.
Speaker 4: It's time to to this fall.
Speaker 2: Oh baby, here we go, KT fifteen up, all up.
Speaker 5: On the radio.
Speaker 2: All right, right now.
Speaker 1: Two very corny guys are in the media spotlight. Maybe we'll get into this in the Hollywood Shuffle. Tiger Woods and Russell Wilson are both in the news that's coming up next. We got Jake Dupris from Ranger Nation getting us ready for the Rangers season opener coming up at four ten. We got the weekly Weekday Update at four forty, the Today game at five today, and then the Scroll Patrol at five point forty. Keep it locked right here on the Eagle now before we move forward to the Hollywood Shuffle, we are joined by our buddy Randy Parrish with Parish Roofing Solutions. And it's important for Randy to join us in days like this when we've had bad weather. Skin mentioned getting a little bit of hail out there in Allen and so Randy, let us just start with you by asking what in the hell happened last night storm wise, and what are you seeing out there on roofs today.
Speaker 3: All right, Yeah, we had some big ones come through the Metroplex last night. For most of the listeners out there, they probably just got a lot of rain, maybe some high wind. But there are some people who those big storms brought big hail. We've been out in Allan, McKinney, Sherman, Wiley, Marry Reports even outside of those places that got some really big hail and it was incredibly destructive. We've been on multiple roofs today that are just decimated and they're total and the only form of repair that's going to be you know, able to move them forward will be a full roofing system replacement.
Speaker 1: Well Man, Ray, So you know you mentioned a lot of those neighborhoods. I live over in those neighborhoods. What do people need to know if they were affected by the.
Speaker 3: Storms, Well, what they need to know and probably what you guys already know if you were in those areas that your neighborhoods have already been flooded with contractors. They're going door to door. I can only it can only imagine how many times your doorbell has rung today. And these guys are coming from all over the place, and a lot of them, you know, even including out of state. So I just got I can't stress this enough. It's just buyer beware out there. There is no licensing for roofing restoration in the state of Texas. Unfortunately, it's a sad thing, but it's reality. So you just got to be really careful. My advice is, don't don't file a claim, don't sign contracts, don't even let somebody on your roof if you did not call that company out to you house yourself.
Speaker 1: That's great advice, Randy, And let's just tell everybody how to reach you. If somebody's like, you know what, I know. Randy's a good dude. He's friends with Ben and Skin. We posted your video up on the Eagle Instagram account as well. You're up on a roof right now. If somebody wants to have you come out and check their roof, they know that you'll take care of them. You're not just gonna immediately file a claim unless they absolutely need it.
Speaker 2: So how do they reach you.
Speaker 3: You can call directly into the office. That's two one four two two seven eighty four eighty eight. That's the best way to get in touch with us. We've got our operations team out in all of these major areas and we'll get to you guys pretty quickly.
Speaker 2: All right, Hey, Randy, thanks for calling in.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Be safe up there, Budda, absolutely, you guys be good. All right, there he goes. That made kat purka, Buta, what's butta? I was gonna say, brother was like, I don't want to say brother, but he is buddy like Butda, but I'm worried that he's going to fall off a roof.
Speaker 2: You won't ready to get up there? He got upon mine, he didn't fall Give him a call.
Speaker 1: Two one four two two seven eight four eight eight Buttah, all right, it's submitting sched show ninety seven point one. The Eagle coming up next, The Hollywood Shuffle.