Speaker 1: Hey, look he's it. Hey, look he's it. Hey, look he's it.
Speaker 2: Hey hey everybody, welcome through this and I thank both gays to eat these house again.
Speaker 1: Oh you're right there? WHOA so good? Sorry, he's finally he's finally transforming. That'd be just like you think you're about to turn into a monster, you just explode his.
Speaker 2: It's like, do you think that's what? Like metamorphosis kind of feels like in some way like.
Speaker 3: It's probably painful as fun. It was unconscious for it.
Speaker 2: I think they developed like they had to naturally develop anesthetic for themselves.
Speaker 1: Because what what metamorphosizes? Bugs? Right?
Speaker 3: Bugs?
Speaker 1: Bugs? Me?
Speaker 3: People metamorphosized my dig is in a coon and it bursts out and has like wings and.
Speaker 1: Like little legs, even have metamorphous.
Speaker 3: Someone my penis off. That happened.
Speaker 1: I feel like, what would you do if that was there's a universe of the Resident Evil franchise where all like say Spencer and all the people that fucked with the viruses first they all just died, like there wasn't like any crazy mutations and ship they just and then that would just be a pandemic. It would just be like they wouldn't have a chance the pandemic. They would just die. They walk into the fucking like that big ass mansion, the first one. They're like, oh, there's just much a dead ship here. This is the tea virus. Just a bunch of dead people trying to build a give video game series. That's what I was trying to think.
Speaker 3: How would it be it's more or less you racing to kill the final boss before he died.
Speaker 1: You fail if you fail, if the boss dies not by your hand. I feel like that would be it's just like game over. You're like, what, I guess it could be like one of those puzzle games at least because there's still like it's still the dumb ass and has a bunch of stupid puzzles in it. Yeah, it would just it would.
Speaker 2: It would be people just meander, just trespassing, doing puzzles like five.
Speaker 3: But instead of like you find the guy with the chain, saw he dropped the chain and he's like laying there.
Speaker 1: So you're in Africa. We gotta, we gotta what's going on with this?
Speaker 2: Burros couldn't be further from the mic because he said that in a completely normal tone of voice.
Speaker 1: Very true. That's just getting You will not hear that. Probably you don't. You know what I like about that. You've been podcasting for over four years and you have not developed like the skill to be married to the mic. So I don't like things in front of my face.
Speaker 3: Phobia's just severe homophobia, that's what it is.
Speaker 1: It's president just making nervous. This is reminding you of one of your one of your boys from back home, like hazing you in basketball.
Speaker 3: My boys got it, got that grizzly sometimes, you know, it gotten near to that. That's wild, man, it got close when I was in football.
Speaker 1: What do you mean a little bit of homophobic U and weird homo erotic hazing, homophobia and sports. I still I still actually feel weird when I still still to this day when I see motherfucker slapping each other's asses, it is weird to be that.
Speaker 2: Like you would see homophobia in those spaces the most, yet they would engage in the most homo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is bodybuilding. That is absolutely bodybuilding.
Speaker 1: Anything that is like the most testosterone lace thing, like back in the day, wrestling naked oiled up, like doesn't get any gayer than that. But to them, somehow that wasn't gay at all. Yeah, bro, it's like there is no shot that I want to wrestle naked, oiled up with the dudes not gay to sniff your friend's nuts and probably that was like the finished talking you pin them by by by inhaling their nuts. That was I feel.
Speaker 3: Like it wasn't really it was. It was gay and it was fine back then. Yeah, I just don't I think the addition of like Christianity speaking.
Speaker 1: Of gay being speaking of gaying.
Speaker 2: Fine, Paton's a snark tank. Go over to paton stark tank. If you're gay, if you're straight, whatever, if you don't, will kill you. I forgot to say that at the top. So I want to make sure you got that.
Speaker 3: If you're gay, please pay. Yeah, I gay, you have to pay. You're gay, you should pay for free.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, if you pay us, then you go away out. How fast would we be destroyed if that was like an authentic policy? Yeah? How fast would our old uh like a like a franchise, you know somebody like that? Like, how how fast would they sniff this out? Because they you know, I don't, they don't think about any of us anymore. But then if they.
Speaker 3: Got a will Well, apparently they do kind of Oh that's right, she probably random.
Speaker 2: Well, it was probably a while ago now at this point, it was like maybe like a year or two.
Speaker 1: It was a while ago. I remember. I was just like, dude, Steve Shives even made a video about that because she went off and said some stuff that was just not true. And man, I have a problem with some of those some of those people.
Speaker 3: Let it go, dude. Yeah, I just wanted to about this entirely.
Speaker 1: Did I mention this on the podcast where it was fty signifier? He brought up the Alternative Influence It was that thing. I'm like, God, you.
Speaker 3: Bring up that chart with me too, And I'm just like.
Speaker 1: Wait what wait wait, I remember that you brought up there.
Speaker 2: There was a Becca Lewis some I don't know. I actually don't know what her role is or whatever, but like I remember she was post she she was the one who posted the viral like study or chart or whatever.
Speaker 1: The it was chart I guess Alternative Influence network.
Speaker 2: And I had like a bunch of uh creator We had a bunch of political content creators.
Speaker 3: It was like Sargon and and all these all these.
Speaker 2: People and I was on there too, and it made sense for me to be linked to certain people made sense. But then like I had, like I remember there was a line from like me directly to Richard Spencer, and I was like, what the fuck are you talking about? And then I realized it was because I made a video about it. I guess I covered like a subject about it is that are.
Speaker 1: You trying to rationalize it?
Speaker 3: And that would be that would be my most charitable interpretation of it, which would still be an uncharitable reason to put me on that kind of it really made because that.
Speaker 1: Would also make them linked to Richard Spenser too, because they clearly made So that's why I feel like, that's that's you being charitable.
Speaker 3: But that's just not, that'spark of content similar to them.
Speaker 4: It's just not because it's not even no, it's not, it's not. But it's like, look, the.
Speaker 1: Trying to rationalize it is just not. It's just it is. There's no way to rationalize it. It's clearly inflammatory in a way that there are so many lines crossed that nobody was gonna actually detangle all the webs. So you do that many purposefully, so then the people that want to believe this, we'll just believe it, and so even people that I respect highly, like ft you signifier, there's a lot of people think he's super radical. I'm like, I don't think that. I've saw other people make videos have a problem with them. But of course you can't. There is no you will never watch anyone that you're like, oh, I love every single thing they do. Like I feel like if one person's that's different. I guess I'm talking about like in a political commentary sense, if you if you like what everybody does, and like in that sense, I feel like, oh, you're in a cult, right, because if you're not pushing back against some people's thoughts you that means you don't have any thoughts of your own. I love the Andy Worski one because it showed like the darker the red guy, the more like the worst connections you had on that alternate and like squares like black the biggest, blackest square, and which actually makes sense because yeah, for a while they started ordering with the what was that guy John Ventcoisy just they just brought a bunch of racists on. It was literally just that.
Speaker 2: But it's so funny because like, there I am with like the tiniest fucking dot in this, but I'm like overlapped in like a million different ways, Like.
Speaker 1: You can't even discern who the person. I'm curious what this says.
Speaker 2: You can look up Alternative Influence Network and it's like literally the first image that you find.
Speaker 1: It's just crazy. I remember making a video about it, but like when it happened, just kind of brushing it off, didn't go into detail about it, but just being like this is not it's clearly this is an accurate representation. But I think it's brilliant if you are the person that made this, Yeah, this is how you go about it to Nobody's going to entangle that. No one cares enough, so you just make it. Look at it's extremely inflammatory and the people that believe you. It's the same thing about you know, I said every single time I hate talking about gamer gay, but it's the same thing. There are so many different narratives about it, like mainstream it's a harassment campaign against women. I never made any videos, yeah talking to harassing land That was not my point ever, or any even remotely to Well, it's in retrospective.
Speaker 3: Like the shoe as well.
Speaker 2: It's so funny thinking about that time though, because you look at things now and even you look at like Andrew Tate or something like Nick Fuente and it's like that's that's what people thought was happening, Yes, but this is what's happening now, and like now it seems like no one seriously cares.
Speaker 1: And it's like what the fuck, Like what happened you guys? Like they I've seen people make videos about like a fucking tad or whatever, and it's very casually like oh yeah, these people suck and other and then the way like I haven't seen like where's the fucking alternative influence network thing for them? Dude?
Speaker 2: Well, I just I feel like the vitriol that I see now compared to like what is what people are guilty of now, is like wildly like tame. Like I see people talk about Nickquente is like yeah, you know, Nick Quentin is just like he's like he's a young guy.
Speaker 1: He's like an idiot, you know, And I'm like, okay, he's.
Speaker 2: Literally a fucking a real non literal not like an actual white supremacist. Yeah, And you know, I remember in twenty sixteen, I was like Hillary Clinton kind of sucks. It was like this guy's a ferocious sexist who shouldn't be on the platform.
Speaker 1: Nu Kim, I'm like, what the fuck happened? You know? You know what I think it is?
Speaker 3: You they lost their drive, dude, I think, yeah, they got bored or something. Conscious foremost conscious. Absolutely country has gotten more conservative, I think consciously, but that's kind of almost obvious. I think people just lost their fire. Y'all gotta die.
Speaker 1: Do you think a lot of those creators this was like kind of their introduction into being on the internet like this, Oh yeah, yeah, because I feel like a lot of them like normies were because I considered myself a normy, but not on that sense where like I had no idea about anything, but there was a large like say, I've namedroped Ethan Rolphs so many times I didn't know he existed, and he was one of those. He was one of the people. His people were harassing the uh the anti the pro game or whatever. I don't remember the side, which side as well? I remember, but like the ones are anti, I guess the ones that were anyway, point being, those people existed that underground shit. Richard Spencer was around. I'd never heard of him before.
Speaker 2: There was like a thing going around of him at like a speech like in like twenty fifteen or twenty sixteen.
Speaker 1: I think twenty sixteen was the first time I heard about him and he was using Look, man, it is so obvious now in hindsight that they were doing the infiltration tactics. And here's one thing that I and I don't know if we mentioned this on the podcast before, but any of those people FD, any of those people have taken zero responsibility for stoking the flames of the ship that those people have been talking about for a long time. Why people like Richard Spencer, like racist like him. I've been saying, oh, white persecution, they're trying to replace us doing all that, and everyone's like, shut the fuck up. And then when it became mainstream, like fucking MTV, BuzzFeed and all those fucking outlets shitting on white people almost exclusively, this was like, see, I'm right, I told you they're trying to replace us, and then all of a sudden they fed it and none of them any responsibility for that ship. I think it's the idea, like, you know, there's no reflection. People don't understand how how big of a problem that became. We're not we're I think we're just now really seeing ramifications how bad that shit's become because the idea of saying like like just being dunking on white people that whole like shit, like every white person's a race, all that dumb ship like that like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and now they're all fucking sensitive, you know, like the Tim Waltz.
Speaker 1: Fucking see the thing about Tim Wallt talking.
Speaker 2: About like how I don't like spicy food and everybody's like.
Speaker 1: A fish like white people like spice, So what the fuck?
Speaker 2: It's like, I feel like that was such a tame joke to make in like two thousand and eight, no one gave a ship, you know what I mean, totally.
Speaker 3: Done even said shit like that back then. That's like people were arguing about real ship at.
Speaker 2: That but it was like white people takos have always been a thing. Well it's like that's not but that's never even to this day, it's not really a pejorative, like people like white people tacos, and it's like an affectionate way to call them. But like, people are so on edge now because they feel attacked all the time.
Speaker 3: Up the left completely fucked up in allowing the right to get bullied so much that there was a bunch of colored hair people out there that were taking problems to their own head.
Speaker 1: It was they were They didn't mean to, they weren't. They didn't have bad intention, No, nobody didn't. They were just well, the.
Speaker 3: Majority did not have bad intent. They were actually upset at bullshit that's happened.
Speaker 1: They wanted to talk.
Speaker 2: They were just mega cringe about it. I didn't understand that they should. Look bullying is bullying is great.
Speaker 3: It's not great.
Speaker 1: It's not great. No, No, I.
Speaker 3: You have to bully for the right reasons.
Speaker 2: You have to bully people because they're wrong and they're dumb, not because they're white or they're whatever, or they're like like, oh.
Speaker 1: You're born this. They can't control. You got bully people because they're fucking wrong.
Speaker 3: I think I think instead of bullying people, you shut down stupidity.
Speaker 1: That's I mean.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't think to bully used to be like, oh that's wrong, it's wrong. It's kind of like you don't entertain it. I think you don't like keep talking.
Speaker 2: There was a thing for a while where people would be where people were really into naming logical fallacies. You remember that when people would like have debates and people, I remember there was.
Speaker 1: One I hated that bro.
Speaker 3: The big culture blew up way too much over the time, like when we around, when you moved here, the big culture became way too big and it was motherfucker's debating about the stupidest ship. And instead of just being like you're being racist, well here's.
Speaker 1: The thing, here's the thing.
Speaker 2: It's like I remember there was like a thing called like ad hominem, right, and there's still this still this still still exists where you substitute argument with an insult. It's like, okay, like, oh uh, the Republicans spend actually like a lot more on when you know, definit spinning whatever I'm saying right now does it's not but and the response would be like, well you're gay, yeah, and that's dumb. But then people would like confuse that where it's like okay, they would say something and then I'd be like, hey, here's why you're wrong abc D all these facts. Also you're stupid, and they'd be like, well that's that. Hominy was like no, it's not. This is I'm refuting your argument and I'm calling you stupid.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, the argument isn't that you're stupid? You're stupid?
Speaker 2: Is the is this the wrapping paper that I'm giving you this argument for this?
Speaker 1: Is this? You're yeah, this is the why.
Speaker 3: I understand. But I just feel like that leads to this, to this. It did a hundred, It's obviously, did you know.
Speaker 1: I think if it stayed at ad Hominems, it wouldn't have been a problem. I think what really happened was a lot of Look, I don't think there's anything wrong with some of that, like say, some of the content that exists of like talking about the problematic of whiteness or something. I think when you bring it to MTV News and all these funs that don't understand the agree, I agree. Yes to me, I feel like this content has always existed. Why are you putting it on the largest platform where people don't number one don't understand it. The people that are talking about or don't understand it.
Speaker 2: And the people that are gonna consume it don't want to see it. They don't want to want to see political commentary from MTV.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, they don't want to see it on all everything that we talk about for breakfast.
Speaker 1: So it was saying Hey, man, one time they had this breakfast crunch wrap and I was like, it was so it's wrapped. It was a hash brown. So I got the one bacon, the hash brown, bacon, cheese, some sauce, egg, egg. It's actually, dude, it's an amazing breakfast wrapped and then and then well it's egg.
Speaker 3: But I don't know, man, I understand what you're saying, but I'm also I'm also like understand you know.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is like to me, Yeah, breakfast burritos make no fucking sense. Like I don't understand why you have a breta for breakfast. It just doesn't track to me why burritos are lunch but heavy dinner.
Speaker 3: In every way, it's literally just breakfast for the presentation. Is that what does it for you? Rice beans and chicken.
Speaker 1: That's not what a breakfast burrito is. No, but that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's what a burrito is to me, or like rice beans, meat, salsa, that kind of that's what that's or like whatever, like maybe that's what a burrito is.
Speaker 1: When it becomes a breakfast burrito, it's breakfast thing.
Speaker 2: That's like having a dinner pancake it's like, I don't know, Like it's, well, you can have.
Speaker 3: A Pancake's still the same substance. It's the same what's in a break what's in a breakfast brito? Potatoes, potatoes.
Speaker 2: Sometimes that's not what that's that's literally none of what I put in my britas.
Speaker 3: But that's breakfast, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: No, you know, you're saying your classification of a burrito is by the substance, since it's not a burrito anymore. But that's just not right. I understand. I understand that.
Speaker 2: But for me, like the when I think of a burrito, it's it's it's the same thing with my chocolate.
Speaker 1: You don't want a breakfast britle. You're like, ew, that's not a burrito. I don't want that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I want to. If I expect to cut a burrita basp open, it is gonna be chicken.
Speaker 1: You're like, what do you want? No, aside that you start firing your gun, take your pistol and you put it against the guys head. Oh no, it's oh no, it's chriased again. Swings sweating. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm particular about breakfast I feel like it's like I'm very dictatorial about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get it. I'm not even much of a well it's just because I can't eat eggs anymore, so I really, yeah, I'm really that's a core. I get a little emotional when I think about it. I'm like, I love eggs, bro.
Speaker 3: I I couldn't imagine not having breakfast anymore. Is that breakfast all the time now? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I skip breakfast for breakfast, well only because you can enjoy it, well I can't enjoy yeah again, Yeah, back to that. But also when I when I started doing a cardio, fasted cardio felt way better. It felt way better getting up in the morning having some some sort of caffeine source, whether it be a little coffee, a little shot up pre work out, whatever, and just having some water getting right to my exercise. I felt way better than having food and then doing it. Because I feel like it depends on what you're doing. Like, if youre doing fast cardio, that's better. But if you're like.
Speaker 3: Working out, obviously, if you're working out extremely proaching your body and.
Speaker 1: Working on extremely hard, which I wouldn't recommend doing that first thing in the morning. I don't think your hardest exercise should be the first thing in the morning. Yeah, for sure, it should be like say, disagree, like an hour. If we're in the line of work that we're in, I think it's totally fine because we can afford to like crash out or lay down. Yeah, but like if you have to go to like office.
Speaker 2: And you're like, just if you have an office job, I think you go five am, five in the morning, dead lift.
Speaker 3: As much as much as possible, lift bench press three hours, deadlifts the failure, and then you start at nine people that until failure, until the.
Speaker 2: Very dangerous dead lift until you hear cracks. Yeah, and I didn't put it down. That's your sign. That's like, you know how your muscles have to tear the heel, your bones have to crack to get strong. That is so like technically true, though you know it's actually this is not I'm not lying.
Speaker 1: Micro crack and that is not the same thing. Derek, Please stop. I don't think I'm wrong. Can you scientifically prove that I'm incorrect? Yes, No, you can't.
Speaker 3: If your bones crack audibly danger they're going to heal stronger.
Speaker 4: Listen, not exactly how it works. That is how that works. Go ahead, so you compound fracture. So you do a leg presses, compound fracture your femur. Okay, and then you do nothing to it for three days, three days only, okay, and then it heals.
Speaker 1: You're you can now fucking I promise you you can leg press twice as much as you did.
Speaker 3: So, guys, this is not right, but also fu it.
Speaker 1: We'll do it. We are an exercise podcast. Just do it. Just just go ahead and do it. Just do it. Look at this, yeah, yeah. And then compound fracture.
Speaker 3: The first of all, you're leg pressing, so all the weight is on where the fracture is, and you you pass out, push.
Speaker 1: As hard as you can, and when you can't do it anymore, someone else keeps pushing for you until you have a compound fracture. It has to be a compound though you can't. It can't just like have one like little bullshit like it has. It has to fucking break cleanly in at least three places and.
Speaker 3: Drag against each other a bit, scrape against each other a little bit.
Speaker 2: I see what happens. What's happening here. This is what this conversation is. This is no child left behind.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely, that's what I'm talking left back at.
Speaker 3: Least, Dude.
Speaker 2: I was talking to somebody I can't remember like when, but like I thought about this recently, where like I was talking about like how I barely I should I should have by all rights failed my physics class in high school because I just straight up never showed up, Like I barely, I barely showed up.
Speaker 3: I hated that teacher, but I was like the only kid in that class who wasn't a demon to him.
Speaker 2: And I think he passed me just for that, just for being like he seems like a good kid. These other people are terrible if these people are gonna pass you about as well. But I got like I think I was like six, just a hair. I was like sixty four I should have should have failed, but he bought me up to a sixty five.
Speaker 1: He's like rounded up and I was like, Okay, cool, thanks.
Speaker 2: I was having this conversation with somebody and they're like, sixty four is like way passing.
Speaker 3: No, it's not.
Speaker 1: To us, Yes, apparently, No, there are that curriculum change recently. No, it's not about recently.
Speaker 2: It's a but like apparently there are places where like I think fifteen above is passed it or like fifty five and above or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all makes sense? All which is all makes sense? Now everything makes sense. Now that's crazy to think about it, doesn't that? Like that explains so much.
Speaker 1: That explains the y of the American Get it? Since I was young, grading on a curve was a thing too.
Speaker 3: You know, curvent college is like how you pass college, so like that's just the nature of college.
Speaker 1: You got it happen grading on a curve in college.
Speaker 3: But what happens is that in college oftentimes people everybody fucks up because a lot of people are everyone on the process of what you just explained, having that kind of mentality. So they go to school and everybody's like, ah, man, I gotta be I gotta fit sixty four, I got a sixty three. Everybody's fucking scared. And then one person gets a ninety and they're like, ah, because this guy got a ninety, will curve the grade a bit. So everybody seemed like the passing grades about an eighty.
Speaker 1: That's crazy or like or like an age about an eighties. So wild. Yeah, just leave people back.
Speaker 3: I was never I was never. If I failed, I failed I was never on the curve kid unfortunately. Yeah, I never got lucky.
Speaker 1: In my private elementary school, they were they didn't fuck around. It was a private so my mom she she get money to make sure I wasn't retarded, right, and I appreciate it. It was a little bit too hard, but you know, I got through it eventually. And one of my friends, he clearly was slow and they didn't fucking around. She was like, AYO, you're you're absolutely not gonna be in the next grade, like so close into the year, Like it wasn't even like the years over. It's like, you're definitely. So he had to do another year because he just was, like, you know, something was sometimes a little off. He wasn't retarded, but he was. I don't know what happened. He's he's fine enough. I've noticed it. When we would we would talk about, say this is the seventh grade. This was fast forward seventh grade. We were talking about like, so he was, well, I was in eighth grade. Was the seventh grade, but you know what I mean. So around that time, I'm like, oh, let's let's rap, let's see if we can actually get somewhere. I started riding a lot and.
Speaker 3: He's gonna be fail him.
Speaker 1: I fucking was like he needs it. He was We're all excited and ship. And then I was like all right, like what'd you're right? And he was like like this was like the next day or something's like like I got I got nothing. I was like, what do you mean you got nothing? We we literally talked about this the day before we were gonna like workshop our fucking art writtens and he was just like I was like, what's wrong with this guy? Like it was I went to water parks with this guy and we're talking about getting girls and ship. I was like, all, look at those girls over there, let's go talk to him stuff. And then like you know, be like hey, what's going on like and blah blah blah. And then he'd just be there like and I was like fuck.
Speaker 3: I was like what he was just like wait, let me rebell.
Speaker 1: It was who for a while, like we were like that was my boy, Like we would always hang out all the time. And I started realism like something is going. Yeah, I just buried out. When I think about it now, I'm not sure what it is like, but it's definitely some sort of like I think maybe some neurodivergence that.
Speaker 3: I just not want to make sure.
Speaker 1: I don't think he was just dumb, but there was something where he'd be totally fine, and then in certain situations gone like so oh it's time to like like I said, it's time to write. It's like the pressure is on nothing zero. Let's talk to these girls. We go to like Disneyland, water parks wherever. And then I would always have to do everything and I was like, bro, you talk all this game, what's going on? He's seems charismatic as fuck. And then as soon as I'm like I don't need him to be fucking like a pimp or nothing, but like say something yeah, but it was like crippling. It was like cause I don't expect, like say, I don't expect everybody to match like the same like I was when I was young. I was I thought I was the ship when I was young, you know, and you get older, like how gay was I Like I was a little kid. It was like like you're a kid, How cool could you can you be when you're a kid, if you know what I mean? You get older and you're like really I thought I was like I would like dance, I thought I would, I would wear like cologne. I thought it was pretty cool. And then mom bought me a really cool watch, and I thought, I thought it was fucking cool. There's probably people our age or even a high school will piece of ship. Let's beat then eat him. Let's beat him, then eat him. The day.
Speaker 3: RFK finds beats him.
Speaker 1: He just eats my neck.
Speaker 3: I was, I was kid. I was just paying I paid a lot of attention to bullshit, so, like, I think that was my only gift is I was observant. So being observant helped me avoid a lot of bullshit that I could have been a part of. That technically matters more than even being smart technically, but I was observant, so I learned from being observant. That's why I was like, I just pay attention to stuff. Like I was the kid that like, I watched PBS and had fun watching PBS. So in school I was, I was way ahead.
Speaker 2: Remember do you remember there was eyewitness fucking documentaries.
Speaker 3: Don't, Yeah, I watched it. I used to watch this on repeat. Everybody called me gay, get coming and slapped your back A five starf I even enjoying learning about antiques because on SAT. On Sundays, they would have like Anteah because during the week, for some reason, I would watch kids. I would watch that cartoon Nework. But I'd be so unavow, Like when I was home from school and I was sick, I would just watch PBS all day. I'd watch like Reading Rainbow. I'd watch like fucking uh. My favorite show was fucking Between the Lions. I loved that show. I can't I wishd would bring it back, but it would just be stupid. You wouldn't watch it. I'd appreciate it, though I can appreciate.
Speaker 1: It an episode.
Speaker 3: Who did nice to have it back for like your kids or something like i'd watch. I watched Arthur when I was like twenty three twenty four.
Speaker 1: I watched That's insane. What arc were they I watched?
Speaker 3: I just watched it, remember like what it was like, and I was like, oh, this is still a good show for kids, Like it's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what what?
Speaker 2: What's What's the arc that Arthur was on at that point. I don't even know he was like Arthur Ship poot In or something.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 1: It was still Arthur. I think in our lifetime Arthur ended in our adulthood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like when we were it's like twenty nineteen or twenty twenty something like maybe even a little bit earlier, because because they all became adults, right, And like Arthur was like a comic book artist.
Speaker 1: Did that really happened? And he looked like Peanut butter gamer kind of he and h a white man. White man was what was buster? It was a travel was he was a travel He was going like farm wide like traveling. Who was the sister? She was a cop?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: The w was a cop? Of course. Course I didn't watch Arthur at all. You were probably a little wol. I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I just think I has been around just fourteen hundreds. Could you imagine, I mean of Arthur, you never know, there's hieroglyphics, Arthur just chilling, and that would just pass me up.
Speaker 1: But I never saw I never I never were of the kids shows that you watched. I didn't watch very many kids shows. So I watched Blues Clues, which was like almost like almost too much for me. I watched my mom. I didn't like Barney, but my mom bought a few Barney tapes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I had a Barney action figure. I think I had one they had like like a plastic wait, like an actor like posable.
Speaker 1: And no, no, that sounds like it was like a Barney toy.
Speaker 3: Barney toy, like a solid kind of Okay, I got you. That's different than I think action figure. I'm thinking of like my uh way too expensive Jamiroquai action figure that I have outside.
Speaker 1: Did I never show this? Se I think I've seen it. I feel like I've seen there. I feel like I've seen it. But then I'm like, I forgot. You're not gonna believe it's so because I'm like, why would there be now Here's here's the question. Sure, is it the entire band? No, it's just it's just JK. It's okay, But it's him from the Virtual Insanity music of course, Like, well what else would it be? What? We don't know him from anything else?
Speaker 3: You know? Where I found him?
Speaker 2: I found because so I went to It was I think the Sacred Symbol show in New York City that we did, and I was with Dustin and a bunch of other people and we were like in Times Square and there was this anime figure store and so we all went there. It was like a big joke because I'm like the weeb hater, and they just took me to the anime store.
Speaker 1: It was like it was a bit right. So we went there.
Speaker 2: Everybody just I think everybody got something. But I saw all these anime figures. It was like Loofy and and you know, Goku and all this ship and then there's Jamiroquai next to Goku next to Goku like in a in a display with the.
Speaker 1: Furniture and everything. That's fun And I'm like, where do you get Was it Todd McFarlane who made that ship? I don't know, because he's the only thing that seems like make something like that. Still, I kept the by ridiculous because like who else who would make that? Other? Because like to me, Todd McFarland makes cool ship and then just like oh I'm gonna make Kiss, I'm gonna make Kiss toys. Let's make like cool looking, you know, Todd McFarlane style Kiss.
Speaker 3: Actually not a big fan of McFarland, man. I think he's a really good artist. Though I think he objectively a great artist. I think he did a good thing for comics, but I think as a person he's a dynamic piece of ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I try, I try to. So there's there's some people that I looked up to that I try to like ignore that they're terrible people or that they've had Oh this is what the fucking bondai this BONDI namco, So this is.
Speaker 3: It's crazy?
Speaker 1: Well Lee name is the man? Man?
Speaker 3: I hate this.
Speaker 1: I would have bought that too, Like I couldn't.
Speaker 3: I couldn't, I couldn't say no.
Speaker 2: I was like, this is the most ridiculous thing I haven't posed exactly, like like it's in the box too.
Speaker 3: Because I had to do it.
Speaker 1: Look at him? How do you feel looking at this guy? I always see Mick now whenever I see I know what you mean. I know because address that.
Speaker 3: Was way too good and it bothers me. He had a good Jami quite costume. It was pretty good. What a fucking epic music video. It is a great music video, way better as they have to be. Of course, of course we don't ready to be I'm like, why is.
Speaker 1: It guess how much this was? Like forty I'm gonna say twenty five? Yeah, yeah, all right, oh you really it wasn't that much of a collectible. Actually does it say seventy dollars?
Speaker 2: It should say on it. Maybe it doesn't. Hold on, it was like it was definitely north of one hundred.
Speaker 1: The more expensive it is the mode. One thing about I've learned about pricing is the more expensive it is, they just don't put the label on it. Yeah, probably because it's over one hundred dollars, I think.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: It definitely wasn't under I wasn't. It wasn't two hundred though, it wasn't anything like that.
Speaker 1: It was like, I wasn't expecting that.
Speaker 3: That is such an obscene waste of money. But I shouldn't be talking. But at the same time, it is such a yeah, no, hold on, hold on you you want to know your computer every fucking two weeks.
Speaker 1: It's kind of my computer every five years. First of all. That is no, it's not four years.
Speaker 2: It's every like two years now, Like I gotta get a new CPU to keep cyberpunk again.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I did not, No, no, no, I did not. I gotta play a Hedgehog. You're frames You're like the iPhone people. Bro, I'm actually not anymore dude, Like, I genuinely don't really upgrade myself anymore.
Speaker 1: When the last time you upgraded your computer?
Speaker 3: When I got my new one when it was an April But that's April's remember that.
Speaker 1: Remember remember April.
Speaker 2: Remember remember when you broke your PC the day you got it and you had to go buy it.
Speaker 1: Break it wasn't working. And then I sent it back in and that's what knew, and I was like, hey, I wonder what it was.
Speaker 3: I don't know what. I think it was probably something involved in like the CPUs connection.
Speaker 1: Are you sure you weren't just like, you know, joking on it? Yes, how would be jelking you break my PC? Jelky? So are you?
Speaker 3: Did you like crush your penis with the PC and you're like stretching your dick or something. But I do my usual weight maxic on my penis. Literally dropped the penis dropped, dropped the PC on my dick from high up.
Speaker 1: I need to know if it can endure it. Okay.
Speaker 3: The idea of weight maxing your penis is crazy. Yeah, it's saying weight maxing. What's what are you like lifting? Notice like putting putting weight on your penis? Yeah, seeing how you can take it before before you and you got to get as hard as you can. Yeah, and this weight max in your penis and see if you can lift it. They'll wait just a little bit. But you got the you know, you know, the twitch jump to see if you can do that for twitch the fucking forty five on.
Speaker 1: They're just I'm really pulling the weight up. I'm really excited that the twenty twenty Olympics has allowed weight maxing into the to the next one. It's pretty crazy.
Speaker 3: Thousand pounds do you think do you think like, uh, it's gonna be unbearable.
Speaker 1: By the way, who do you think is got up? If they upgrade the streets? It made me better.
Speaker 3: But they're not going they're gonna upgrade the streets in four years. They can possible, they can, will they? No, No, it's insane. Hopefully we get the railway system, that's the only thing we hope for. That's the only hope. We're not gonna get it, very likely.
Speaker 1: But they're gonna tear it down as soon as everything that was good burner.
Speaker 2: It really like that's the only saving grace of that happening. That And by the way we're talking about is like the Olympics are going to be happening in la in twenty twenty eight, I think, And so Theoretically that will incentivize you know, local government to like actually build some shit that's worth, you know, it's worth.
Speaker 1: It could could be all they're gonna do is shotgun blast homeless people. That's it.
Speaker 3: Well, put the blower in their face, you know, one hand shotgunning a person that asks you for some change.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, that's what.
Speaker 1: That means. The monniest thing you got a dollar's like, yeah, one say off, it's a sawn off, maybe an inch away from his face. Put it right.
Speaker 2: But it means it means we get the comfortable benches back, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wonder that's real. Yeah, totally.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Where we've just we're such a fuck up of a country man left behind.
Speaker 3: It all comes back to that.
Speaker 1: One summer school to some school. Only twice in my life I took a class. I did voluntary, and I don't know why I did. In high school, I did voluntary.
Speaker 3: I had to get more credits. Yeah, yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but well no, it didn't make sense for me because I was already by my sophomore year, I was already like, I'm not going to college. And then I was still and then I didn't. I didn't senior. Basically I made it. It was like I want my senior to be easy as possible. After after a while, I was like, you know what, Okay, what am I doing? So the only real class that I had was English for because it was mandatory.
Speaker 3: Right pig like pigan participation of government and economic No, I think.
Speaker 1: Because I think I did all that, or there was there was one that was senior for us. I feel like there was one, really I did.
Speaker 3: I had one class and then I had government, and then I had then after halfway thoselfs, so I had Economics and I just had to do We.
Speaker 2: Had an economics class, I think, and I checked out of our economics class so quickly because like one of the first things that I remember learning was that like the economy is like kind of like difficult to understand even most economists don't really understand it.
Speaker 1: And I was like, okay, well I have no hope. So well I have no hope.
Speaker 3: Why the are you trying to teach me something that even the experts don't understand?
Speaker 1: Like it just immediately was like ah.
Speaker 3: I understand what you understand what you mean, but there's like there's a degree of rhythm to it.
Speaker 1: You know, I think it is. I think it's still kind of dumb, but I think I think it's actually very understandable. I just feel like from what they're allowed to teach. In my opinion, I think there are certain things that like, here's the curriculum, in the in the in the here's your book, that this is how you teach this class, and like it seems like they're leaving out a lot of ship because I felt the same way. Cool, it's I feel the same way right, like exactly so American history. Uh, there was the amount of stuff that was left out was hilarious. So I'm like, there are significant events in American history that are not in our curriculum, at least from from my point of Majing Boo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Taming I was like, why did they bobbedy the Eights? That was actually Sames mogic boo in an ethical way.
Speaker 1: The Spanish American War, the magic Boo. They just called me the Spanish American War and made a whole thing up. Yeah, they just made a whole thing up.
Speaker 3: It's actually in the background of that picture of the farm couple with the pitchfork. It just hit with magic with his hand on his head, just soothing magic boo.
Speaker 1: I think it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I used to be I fee think I used to be a good student.
Speaker 3: There's a point where I really wasn't gonna like I was like I was, I was really interested in it and I wanted to get it. And then at some point I think you met our friends. No, it wasn't that.
Speaker 2: It was I got into high school and then I can't you know what it is. I kind of rested on my laurels a little bit because I came from private school where I just kind of understood that I got like a better education than certain people. Because when I immediately going from private.
Speaker 3: School to public school is wild, yeah, because I was like, oh, oh these are zombies, and immediately I was like I don't have to really do anything here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And at some point that like I could for like maybe two years, and then at a certain point I was like, oh I gotta try again.
Speaker 1: And at that point, I just I think I got jaded.
Speaker 3: For certain thing is that you never let your child understand or let a kid know that they're gifted. You never let them know that. Because what happened is that they make them lazy because what happened to me. I found dude, senior year, I found that I never intelligent because I took you know, those classes you take that give you the the standing of where you are. Yeah, I got post high school when I was in ninth grade. They cannot know that. Yeah, and I stopped trying very hard.
Speaker 1: Children should always assume they're stupider than they are.
Speaker 3: Not stupider, but not not very smart.
Speaker 1: Way to describe exactly what I said in a nice one, No.
Speaker 3: No, you should. You should under you should understand that. You should probably just learn.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: It should you're stupid, Well, you don't have to be.
Speaker 2: People assume they're smart. That is a huge So like just except that you're stupid, accept it. It's hard to do.
Speaker 3: I think it's fine, and I think you kind of have to deceive kids a little bit.
Speaker 1: It was actually the way that beat my kid. That was the way how I was in private school. We were kind of deceived in not knowing that. I thought this was normal the stuff that I was learning, and it wasn't. And that's what made me be like, well I got to learn it right right Versus then when you get to certain point when I went to public school and I'm like, oh, oh okay, I yeah, I know. Also I know all this.
Speaker 3: Stuff smart most of the kids in here because of the fact that they have their own fucking problems, the things they dealt with that prevented them from like really you know, trying to attain knowledge, like being stupid. Well that well, some of them had obviously developmental problems. Some of them just had problems at home that they wouldn't even have time.
Speaker 1: It's stupid, stupid, It's stupid to have problems at home.
Speaker 3: No, dude, I knew a kid that was thirteen years old that have to that'd have to pick up his his sister.
Speaker 1: Bring her home, and then prepare food for her because my mom would be working on Wow, sounds like that sounds like an idiot, a genuine child trying to step up and help their parents. And why would you do that if you're a kid, You're what an idiot? If you were smart, you would understand you were a kid and you couldn't help. Unfortunately, I went just gonna Poughkeepsie, and like every kid that was smart there was just like you're some New York guy. Kid gives me. Every smart kid forgives he died like they died.
Speaker 3: But I didn't live there. And then I lived there for a little bit and then I moved away. I moved to Fishkill in my Housekeepski, Poughkeepsie, Keepsie.
Speaker 1: Is that like magic? What is that? It's like, yeah, what is that? Like what what you don't have? Like it is? It is like we already said this, what is the yunkers?
Speaker 3: What the are making? You're talking about our band when you guys would the California.
Speaker 1: Is full of fun and it's just name. But at least we know that mad. At least I know what it is. I know what I know. Los Angeles is Santiago, I know I know all this the Luka what Tohunga?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 1: Like what was the places? But that's like you know who made but you know what type of you know, the people that have died those fellas are the ones like.
Speaker 3: Minnisoulta, my grandma is, my grandma's famous, my grandma's famous son touched friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those people that are almost gone, like they made those wild.
Speaker 3: Names, so they got they got thrown.
Speaker 1: Who made? Who made Yonkers? Who made?
Speaker 2: I think it's probably the same answer you think, so, I mean, Pete's definitely definitely like.
Speaker 1: Is it being scared, They're like them being frightened. Yonkers Yonkers Mankers is not Younger.
Speaker 3: Is British. It's probably young because Terry Town, same thing with like Irving, Like anything that sounds particularly white is objectively.
Speaker 1: From Europe is like clearly.
Speaker 2: At the very least, it's like Native American like derived like you know.
Speaker 1: What are some other because you guys can't do that though, because it seems normal to you. So I'm trying to think of like.
Speaker 3: The Bronx is absolutely British.
Speaker 2: The Bronx is weird because it's it's but like the Bronx is weird specifically.
Speaker 1: Because he sounds normally Brooklyn, Brooklyn, nor.
Speaker 2: Brooklyn, Manhattan Yonkers, Queen. You have all these places, but then the then it's the Bronx.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I mean, because if you go there, there's like similar named places all like it's crazy how similar named.
Speaker 1: Places are. Nobody is there are the something in Britain.
Speaker 3: There's like the I think there is, you know what I mean, it's not it's not you know.
Speaker 1: People called the Bronx, right, not Bronx.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, you would never say I'm from Bronx.
Speaker 1: I ever see that movie Rumble in Bronx, in Bronx in Bronx. I don't know why it's called the Bronx. Actually I don't either. I just assumed that that sounds cool. So it's just like so.
Speaker 3: Weird because that feels such like a weird, tangentile connection to it that's not even real anymore because I haven't lived there in so long, like that's where I was born, Yeah, but it feels like not exactly home, but like it's just a weird feeling to have with the Bronx is a place because it's not where I'm Like I was born there and I started my life there, but I haven't lived there in like fucking god, damn. I almost said twelve No, it's been like eighteen years. Me.
Speaker 1: I don't know what any of this shit means. Like, say, if you were supposed to, if I were, you dropped me in New York and you're like, all right, go to the Bronx like GPS, Okay, fine, I can be in the Bronx, but I wouldn't know like which direction they are, and I wouldn't know even if I'm there. I'm like, how do I know? Oh for sure, I'm there. In in in a way that check your hood like you check my.
Speaker 3: Check your head the bottom left and say this is Bronx different. It's in The boroughs have very minor differences, Like I would say Manhattan's buildings and that's the highest reaching building. Uh, the Hell's Kitchen, house kitchen. What is the neighborhood Manhattan? Heuse Kitchen is just neighborhood just below, just below West Manhattan. There's a little West Harlem. Sorry, there's Altow West Harlem and Seal's Kitchen. So like you go, this is all Harlem up here, and then right down in this area is fucking Health Kitchen. And it was like the worst place to live in New York for a while. It was like, literally it's like districts.
Speaker 2: It's it's the same thing with like it's it's it's like in La you have like k Town and like these different places. It's still La, but it's still La.
Speaker 1: Okay. Hell's Kitchen is just like a name for a neighborhood. Gotcha. Healse Kitchen used to be fucked there, used to be a nightmare, but yeah, I love it.
Speaker 3: Now I love it though, because it's like now it's like completely tame and normal, Like there's nothing really like.
Speaker 2: Hell's Kitchen called health Kitchen anymore. Yeah, it makes no sense. It doesn't make any sense that it calls it has.
Speaker 3: To be bad, but it was so bad that people like Daredevil couldn't help, like I can't do that.
Speaker 1: Was like this, it was.
Speaker 3: It's weird. New York City is such a vibrant but also like crazy place. It's it's a place like no other, you know, Like that's why, like, even though it's.
Speaker 1: The Internet of the real world, I think, yeah, in some way.
Speaker 3: That's why I think it's such a because it's so many different ideas. The problem in New York is that it doesn't facilitate people that really come here, that want to try to change their lives. It doesn't feels like that anymore. Like I think in our in our childhood, it was dying, but that shit is dead now. It's like it was dead when we were there. I think I think it was we just were there already. Yeah, you know, it was already the way out. But it's like it's like because I people can't live there anymore. It's like insane even like if you don't, if you're not in like people get price scauged the funk out of there.
Speaker 2: Which, by the way, if anybody if you get price gat price gouging is great, you know, it's a great thing. And anything to solve price scauging is communism. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise, right, dude, Right.
Speaker 3: They wanted my grandma to our apartment so bad. My grandma got our apartment in like the late eighties. Yeah, they want her out the apartment so bad. They offered her fifteen thousand dollars on multiple occasions to leave the apartment. Gonna do with that? Nothing what my grandma said. No, she was like, I'm not taking this.
Speaker 1: Give me five million.
Speaker 3: New York apartment she was renting it. Yeah, they were like they would offer her money all the time and do it. She was like, I'm not gonna leave. This is a bedroom apartment on a Grand Congress. Is the best place to live in.
Speaker 1: The Bronx if we live in the Bronx, you know, And they were.
Speaker 3: Like please get out, like blah blah blah. And it got to the point then like where like people I knew were just like, oh yeah, we can't live here. We're going to the South, like more than one occasion, yeah, I mean, And then my grandmother was like, the crime here, like the area we're living in is not worth what like we're giving up as like raising a child. Yeah, so we're gonna leave. But I love the crime personally, the crime.
Speaker 1: It was just I don't know, I hate the Bronx sucks. Like I hate the Bronx.
Speaker 3: It's the only not the only place, because Brooklyn. Parts of Brooklyn aret a fucking nightmare zones, but like not really not lately, uh not not really not compared to what it was. Yeah, but there's still places because like where I lived in the Bronx is never a really bad place. I live in a concourse that was like the main through line of New the Bronx, so it was like the best area to live, but like and going towards floridam I lived like adjacent to that area. But when like it came to like parts of like Third Avenue were just insane, Like people would get robbed in broad daylight. Well dude, I remember like broad ass day like someone would just shoot somebody and I'm like, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Gang?
Speaker 2: I remember the Bronx as just like because my grandmother lived in the Bronx, I have no idea how she survived there, but.
Speaker 3: Like she didn't bother anybody. That's why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess, I guess. I guess they at the very least didn't fuck with old people.
Speaker 1: Maybe I guess there's still community, dude. But if she was robbing people and they know not to mention, she was not robbing nobody.
Speaker 3: She was robbing people to keeping up somebody, a mother with her child, kate groceries, like I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Need all those.
Speaker 3: Perceptions grocery shopping, she would go with an empty bag.
Speaker 1: My perception of a age was it was so skewed.
Speaker 3: They're so old, they're so like the idea of our parents. They're so much older than we are are at the same age.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Well, the thing that's crazy is that, like my parents now are older than my grandmother was when she was like at her worst, and they're nowhere near where she was.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's weird, Like I don't know what the fuck happened between that generation and the next one, but it's it's wild. The difference civil right, fucking medicine medicine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, medicine. I'm sure it's medicine. Yeah, I'm sure.
Speaker 3: My grandmother was very stubborn. Though it's probably just was like I'm eating my whatever the fuck.
Speaker 1: I want, I mean, my lead paint.
Speaker 3: It's probably I'm probably gonna be shambling at forty bro or.
Speaker 1: Maybe not if I make it to forty Yeah, my brain, we make it a forty fifty. I think we'll finally have like some pills that'll just like fix this.
Speaker 2: I think it's which will they gig. I don't think we're not getting that we're on. I think I think I think Jeffrey Epstein is gonna get it. I think no, Jeffrey Epstein already had that type of.
Speaker 3: Stuff's why he didn't die when he died.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he died.
Speaker 3: He woke up an hour later, Like that was crazy. I just think it's just scary the type.
Speaker 1: Of stuff that we have now versus like even when we were kids. It's pretty fucking nuts. Yeah, you know, so that's what bongos. Yeah think of it, Like.
Speaker 3: This type of type one diabetes was a death us when we were kids.
Speaker 1: I mean that was a death and it is. And thanks for some people.
Speaker 3: It's like, come on, no, no, no, they weren't.
Speaker 1: Just as long as you weren't gay, and you weren't gay and.
Speaker 3: You weren't African, you were fine.
Speaker 1: It was all the gay people doing poppers. I learned it from r f K Junior. He told me.
Speaker 2: He told all of us. He told us, I read told all of us personally. He came over, you know, he came on the podcast. He was he was actually one of the guest episodes that we lost all the footage for ye unfortunately unfortunately RFK. It was was tragic that was that would have been an amazing side of the all would have really loved it.
Speaker 1: Really sho if we get Trump on here, I would do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fucking whatever we did.
Speaker 1: Ask RK. He said he would see. He said he would see, but he hasn't. He never called us back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was really furious that we lost the episode. He thought he thought the deep state was like.
Speaker 3: He thought we were working with the deep States and had like sabotage in his campaign, right.
Speaker 1: Because he was like this was going to give him the major boost to like, you know, to take a few states.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the start tank, Yeah, should we should we should have rfk on here.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine swinging an election like meaningfully? I would be so ashamed. Do you remember when people were.
Speaker 2: Like authentically telling us that we were responsible, like.
Speaker 4: Like solely there's some pieces feel like that is so crazy to me because it's like it's.
Speaker 1: The most terminally in the world. Like it's so it is so crazy.
Speaker 3: Don't understand how context exists in the universe, you guys. It's like, well, no, right, uh. People would use things to change other people's opinions always, and then you guys might have been used in a derogatory manner. It's like, nah, no, but the idea, the the idea was so common that we played a significant role in Trump winning that election. What if Hillary Clinton wasn't tremendously bad.
Speaker 1: At what she was doing? That is no more.
Speaker 2: It is so obvious now that we have Kamala here, who's like, you know, I'm not the biggest fan of Kamala or whatever, right, Like I've seen I've seen him say some ship that I'm like a whatever, but like the comparison between them is hilarious.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: He's like, oh, she's kind of the same thing.
Speaker 3: She's kind of like an out of touch like older lady, but it's not nearly as annoying.
Speaker 1: It's like almost endearing. The numbers are rivaling Obama.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's really bad. It's those Hillary. Look at the variety ties having time.
Speaker 1: Is going crazy? Do you see that? You know, you know, there's If there's one thing I can say positively about Nick Flints is that he's not a fucking blow with the wind. Chill and the way that say it is clear clearly Trump has all these fucking issues that is not catering to any in the populace at all. Obviously, if you're paying half attention, Nick Flints is paying half attention, it's piece of a shit. He is terrible fucking person. But he's like, oh fuck Trump, he's not gonna he's not gonna help us. He's not gonna do this, he's not gonna do things with things that he wants. He's like, fuck him. He's like, you know what, fuck it, what's up, Kamalo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he actually has principles that are insane, Yes, but he actually.
Speaker 1: But there are principles. Nonetheless, he's not like he has convictions. He's not rb. Yes, he doesn't blow with the wind where it's like I think he's the biggest piece of ship, but say what you want. At least he actually believes something and not just like all these other fucking assholes that will just be like like, have you heard of that fucking cat turd? Have you heard of that fucking asshole? Yeah, he was like when Joe Rogan's like, oh, I like rfk your all of a sudden, kat turk comes out. He's like, I don't listen to Joe Rogan. I don't know, but he's all he basically starts shitting on Joe Rogan and then you can just see tweets of him praising Joe Rogan prior, and it's like, these people.
Speaker 3: Are just blimy man, blimeys mo, fineless pussies, embarrassing, nothing, nothing at all.
Speaker 1: I'm like, bro, if you can say, like, you criticize me all you want, I'm like, Bro, I've always been like this, this is what I want. I've always been this is what I want.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I've always wanted women to have less power, less power women, but less people that aren't black.
Speaker 4: Always stood on that more more more places for me to hide my homosexuality in a broad daylight.
Speaker 1: Yes, I want to be able to be outside. I want to be able to suck so much penis and have no one criticized me, not a single person, but also be able.
Speaker 3: To say that gays are icky and gross if they are, but I am one, but they are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I know. But if anyone says anything about.
Speaker 3: It, anyone calls gay, I could shoot and kill them on site.
Speaker 1: I can murder them. They called me gay on site.
Speaker 3: I want that. I want there to be I want there to be less gayble with more gay people for me. Only By the way, there is against gay conversion therapy because I don't want them turning our therapist gay.
Speaker 1: That's what I don't think. That's what that bar.
Speaker 3: All right, let's read some questions. The heaviest fucking like he's like throwing up in his mouth. What do you say? We say we do Dutch? Nothing, nothing at all. I don't talk to any black people. I know you friendly with those types. Stop doing that, Arthur. We're gonna do something about you know, blid He was so apathetic to Lenny. I'm playing it right now. And like Lenny's whole situation with fucking Micah being a hyper cunt, seething and how apathetic he was. Meanwhile, John and fucking Arthur are like, yo, stop stop being racist to him, and they're like, hey man, he's really good.
Speaker 1: He tells me what I need to hear the fact that Arthur didn't just kill Micah, because it's like it's like, at a certain point, you know, it's like, look.
Speaker 3: It all fairness. It was fairness. Micah draws him into the problems. But then Michael always delivered at moments where like it was kind of necessary.
Speaker 1: Micah would cause a lot of, like say, a lot of the chaos that ensued, and the whole, the whole thing in Blackwater.
Speaker 3: Was MICA's fault. He's a.
Speaker 1: And at a certain point it's like, look it, I'm gonna I'm gonna have to take him out to protect Dutch. I feel like that's the one thing that like Arthur's character. If we weren't telling this story, if Arthur was a real person, he would have like killed and been like Dutch, I had to Yeah.
Speaker 3: An a friend of real character, John would have left. John wouldn't be there.
Speaker 1: He'd be like John, I'm gonna left after he got attacked by the wolves.
Speaker 3: You guys suck. Arthur, come with me. It would have been literally, Arthur, come with me, We'll go do some other ship. Fuck everybody else except for like Lenny.
Speaker 1: No no no no no no no, he was way too because he sucked with Sean.
Speaker 3: He fucked Josiah.
Speaker 1: We're in the weird ship right now. I want to talk about.
Speaker 3: Raw right down.
Speaker 2: We're gonna move on to some questions and you can you leave questions. You can leave questions over a pitch on our concest a snart tank. You know, in fact you better. John John Yakuza, who's kind of like a dragon, wrote in nice Hello, LUs, Gluttony and rab. I'll be turning twenty three this month, which is cool, like, oh ship, But my question is what crazy story you have from a birthday party. You are the only podcast I've subbed to and have yet to regret it.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Thanks for keeping me entertained during welding. Welding class. That's that's a good that's that's actually a really good avenue to go down.
Speaker 1: I love welding. It was welding average and smithing. I've never smith, I wish I had. I've never done a welding or a smith welding is so much easier. Like welding is just putting things together, but things creating. It's like especially if you don't have like the best equipment, you know, like that. Because I watched so much Forge and Fire and I was like, how much metal cost? I don't know, Actually, dude, it's so expensive for like good like good carbon heavy carbon based metals. They're like a lot, like a lot of money for like this much.
Speaker 3: You've been like two thousand dollars like this much of it, and you're like what, like it's like the dimension is like.
Speaker 1: Like a like a solid piece of steel.
Speaker 3: I'm like, why does it cost so much? I guess that makes sense because it's like the giant the amount you produce, the amount of steels produced, and then any time it's crazy compare how much costs.
Speaker 1: I guess it in small I feel like, in you know, like in those large quantities of like shitty steel, it's probably yeah, And like what they make buildings out of is probably because.
Speaker 2: Exactly this is shitty metal. Yeah, you know aluminum, Yeah, it's like exactly. It's like yeah, but like the stuff that like the metal parts of like a desk, you know, but.
Speaker 1: Like say, a a a giant chunk of aluminum can't be much, but a giant chunk of like just like steel. And there's so many different types like yes, fifty one fift there's so many different I have learned so much by watching Forge and Fire and almost like, oh, I don't want to do this, like you know. It was one of the things where I'm like, I don't have the I'd rather play video games than then, because it's too much time.
Speaker 3: If you want to make a knife, for example, that's a project. Crazy, it's a project.
Speaker 1: Unless you're doing like a stupid competition like them. You have three hours to basically they'll have like six hours to make like a knife or something thing.
Speaker 3: I can make a knife in six hours.
Speaker 1: Well that I believe you can do that. I can make a wooden knife. I've watched the show enough to where I have an idea, but it ain't gonna look like by the time I'm done, it ain't gonna look like it like I want to. I want to.
Speaker 3: I want to make I want to have a katana made for me right and I'm looking at howmu's gonna cost that I get the pieces to make for me and I'm like.
Speaker 1: I think you should just buy a made katana. Yeah, you can't make it good katana. I can't make it. I can't make it. No, but like even like no, like if you're gonna have some pay somebody, is there something specific you want on the steel it? Yeah, for sure, he wants metal on it. I just want to make sure on it.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like it's like art, like going to an artist and being like, just like, just do what you want. Yeah, just do what you want, dude, do your own commission. It's like any crazy guys, what do you mean? Dude, I don't you're paying me to make a customs sword you don't want. You're not telling me anything.
Speaker 1: Make me. A guy made me the this fyhander from a Dark Souls. I told him exactly what I wanted. Hey, man, I want you to make something. And I said, hey, if this isn't too insane, because I understand if it is, because it's a giant two handed sword. He's like, no, I'll do it, and I was like what he fucking showed me the whole process and it is the coolest shit ever. I was like, I can't believe this guy made me this fucking six foot sword. Yeah, I just.
Speaker 3: Want I wanted to be.
Speaker 1: I wanted to be.
Speaker 3: Basically, I don't have a lot of I'm not like a very flamboyant person in design of things. I wanted to be pretty simple design. But I have like a few like very pretty.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not the most flamboyant person.
Speaker 1: Pretty, you're extremely flamboyant. I just wear and like, my fucking dude, you have seeds in your water? What is flamm That's weird. That's not flamboyant. Flamboyant is kind of weird. It's kind of like it's.
Speaker 3: Like I don't like, I don't wear fans like to me, that's flair.
Speaker 1: It's like putting cucumber in your.
Speaker 3: Own fancy means necessarily.
Speaker 1: Well, it's just kind of like, you know, out loud, kind of out loud. It means a lot.
Speaker 3: Well, I just personality is out loud, but not so much like the way I do.
Speaker 1: You're wearing a knuckles people fired. That is kind of great. I hate this, and I was like, I have to own this. I don't like Sonic at all, but that's a good shirt.
Speaker 3: I love knuckles.
Speaker 1: I like I was trying to tie it to like the the pizza gate. You know nothing about it earlier. Yeah, I was gonna say something. Knuckles knew and did nothing. He did. He walked in. Knuckles is holding a kid as he's walked. Yeah, yeah, he's got the knuckles.
Speaker 2: Sat there for three hours drinking a diet coke while rioters entered the capitol, and he did nothing.
Speaker 1: He did nothing. That's not his problem. Though he instigated. It was around the corner from the Pizzeri. He could have done something, could have called the cops.
Speaker 3: What his knuckles?
Speaker 1: The knuckles was like the.
Speaker 3: Seventeen year old fucking kid not gonna do I mean, knuckles, did you say, seventeen seventeen? What is EWI a miner here?
Speaker 1: You're wearing a minor on your shirt? What are you? Doctor? Disrespected? Yeah? What do you do in most countries minors in New York?
Speaker 3: I guess yeah, like shut up a n D. I wish a Rasis was brave enough to do that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Somewhere it's thirteen year old kid did it for sure.
Speaker 2: Probably, Hey, thirteen year old who's probably listening to this and they shouldn't be get first of all, leave after this immediately.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't be here. But to do this, post it under.
Speaker 2: Your real name, your real name, your real name, don't be an anonymous like a pussy uh, and have it follow you for the rest of your life probably and word. I would like to get into like building stuff like I used to do. I used to do, like carpentry stuff, like when I was like younger, but like because I'm looking right now at like because I have a in my living room right now, I have a CRT TV and I have a PS one and a PS two. I want to hook more stuff up to it, but it's like it's kind of like in the corner awkwardly in my living room. I don't really know what to do it. It's a so so heavy, I can't move it right now.
Speaker 1: I love that. I love that about old TV. It's they were saying they were so heavy that lifts you.
Speaker 3: When the place was lift on, would cracks in it because it might break because it's not even built the support its own way.
Speaker 1: We had like a thirty two inch back in the day, and we moved it like five houses down and it was like you need a truck. It was.
Speaker 3: It was I think there were seven of us. It is hilarious. It is so fucking heavy. It's unreal how heavy this thing is. And so it's just on the ground.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I guess I gotta rent a hand truck or something like just to move it. But the awkward thing right now is like I'm trying to find furniture for that corner to put it on. But like all the furniture that they make for TVs now is just not They didn't accommodate that. They can't possibly support the way it's just get to crumbling on itself. So I'm trying to like I'm thinking about just like buying like a lumber and like building building it. Like I know Mick has a garage, so I was probably gonna just use that figure it out, but like I have to build it, which I can.
Speaker 1: I just I don't know. It's just I mean, it's super tedious. It's intimidating.
Speaker 2: It's not intimidating so much as it's just like I know it's gonna be like annoying, you know. And I'm also like it if I had my own garage, it would have done already, but like have to like cutting I like that stuff. I like building stuff, screwing it all together. I actually liked lacquering paintings a lot. It's a lot, but like I don't know.
Speaker 3: That that ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he loves doing like that, and I'm like, dude, this is so fun. Small projects I don't. I like some.
Speaker 3: I like putting things together and like decorating. I like decorating actually just sucking. I like putting furst together, honestly, Like I like putting together a desk even, like putting this thing together and.
Speaker 1: Put together last night, and I'm like, oh, I'm stealing that. Like it was like it's I like it better than my desk, like she so I fucking bought it.
Speaker 3: So I bought it because it was I bought it. And then she put it together.
Speaker 1: Yesterday while I was working, I was editing, and then it has some stuff because I was like, I don't have any place to pull my toys yet, and then she has an extra fucking uh thing. She was like, oh, I thought this was gonna like be good for my books, but it really didn't make sense. And I'm like, oh fuck, I like that for my toys and tells, like my Jamiroquile I was thinking about like my show con my magnet X. I was thinking about all this, like, yeah, toys live here. Yeah, give me that.
Speaker 3: Basically, give me that.
Speaker 1: I'm topping, give me.
Speaker 3: That ship, say give me that, and then you punch her.
Speaker 2: Before she even answers. She's even really, she's even she's even signaling to you. Yeah, it's fine. Do you want to boom?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, don't give it to me. I'm taking it. Yeah, it's not fun if you give it to me. I gotta give them.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking about getting a standing desk, or at least one that I can turn into one of those, like a hydraulic one you make it.
Speaker 1: I don't have hydrugs, though, I bought a shitty one where you just know whatever, as long as you can do.
Speaker 3: One's cool, though, one of those completely waste of money, but.
Speaker 1: I use it.
Speaker 3: It's really cool.
Speaker 1: What do you mean? It's so hyperbolic. It's like ASO show, did you mon standing up? He's like, do you actually do that? Though? You just like move it a little bit by a little and do like little like fucking mind ship. That's cool.
Speaker 3: That's what I need.
Speaker 1: I need a mind to build me a table that I think that's way revolutionary. I think that's really cool.
Speaker 3: But like you could also put some insidious ship in there, kids in the propeller at the bottom, and you put your legs in it. Yeah, had what was that that company that was selling the children allegedly?
Speaker 1: Oh wayfair Way fair Yeah, what if you get one of those minds.
Speaker 3: That's a throwback. I forgot that that was around the pandemic. Fun man, all of a sudden, I didn't think it was funny. Someone like I love where anyway, thanks for your question. We literally didn't didn't answer it all.
Speaker 1: What was it again? I don't remember.
Speaker 3: Well, it's in front of your face, bitch, I'm not gonna read it. The next question it was, he literally said, if you're the first fucking podcast I described to with that, I don't regret.
Speaker 1: The story, loser, crazy thing.
Speaker 3: We've done a party of party one, Yeah, birthday party, so I don't I don't remember birthday so well.
Speaker 2: I mean it's not necessarily yours. I don't just had a birthday, but I have one that I know. I think we've I've told I've told the story before, but like since uh, I mean, if you're here, maybe.
Speaker 1: You missed it.
Speaker 2: It's possible people put podcasts out of the background sometimes. Yeah, but we I remember going to I want to say the name so bad because it's is easier to tell the story that way. But I went to a friend's party. It was like a very It was this girl that we that me and Jalen met. Well, we came out here and it was like I think it was like a twenty first birthday or twenty second birthday, so something like that, early early twenties, so it's crazy, uh, And I remember there was there was also there was like this big bowl of like gummy worms that were like soaked in like alcohol that everybody was drinking, snacking the fuck up.
Speaker 1: There was all sorts of like everybody was mixing. It was terrible. Uh.
Speaker 2: Some guy came with a bottle of absinthe a vile actually, it was like it was like a fucking what's the Anastasia disputant. It was like in a fucking resputant vile that with absence. There's anybody wanted this and everybody was like scared, and me and Jayleen were like, well split it. So me and Jalen split the absence, and I remember there was a fight we were being I woke up with like scratches and ship I was like bleeding. Jalen got I remember there was one point I had a brief flash of re memory where Jalen got hit in the back of the head with like a like a statue or something. And this was all play fighting, by the way, this was like literally flirting. There was no animosity at all. What the fuck? But this really happened. And I remember like I blinked and I was in a home depot the next day with Jalen looking at PBC pipeing. I turned, I turned over him and it was he.
Speaker 1: Did one of these you're finally away.
Speaker 2: It was it was That's the only time I've ever blacked out in my life. I think, like, like, well, I'm sure maybe I don't know.
Speaker 3: I wonder how you were acting before. You were just like I was probably tranquil, dude. You're just like you're like you know, like you know, like a tranquil and fucking dragon age.
Speaker 1: He's just like, oh, hey, hey, Jalen, did you see did you seem dragon? You see new trailer? It look it looks way better, it's a lot better better. I still have an issue with the art style. I'm not fortnity, but the gage actually looks like, hey, why wouldn't you show this? This looks a lot the theme seems more dragon age.
Speaker 3: I've been seeing people a lot more positive about it.
Speaker 1: It seemed a lot better. Not to be fair, there was a lot of people that were pushing back against the negativity. And I don't want to be like sexist or anything, but I was really looking at the demographics. When I would see like and the the posts and stuff, it was mainly women that were like, oh, I'm excited. I know you guys talking about And I think it was the people that.
Speaker 3: Really loved the us, that really liked the way it was the gritty.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, the one that we liked that we liked the dark fantasy. But but there was a lot of like women say that really love the just the the romance, the story. They're they that's fine, and and so that's that's what I'm saying, Like, I'm not trying to be sexist, but I was seeing the people who were being positive. It was overwhelmingly women. And then it was more of just like the fucking nerds that are like dark fantasy, They're like, what am I seeing this is what you show us after ten fucking years this next trailer. I was like, Okay, I feel okay, probably buying this, maybe not right away, see what people say. Yeah yeah, but like I feel like I'm most likely.
Speaker 3: Got to get the before you buy. I'll let them do that. I'll see what it is. See what Jake says, because I just loved Dragon. It was what it's what got that's.
Speaker 1: The problem it sho of course, cool fella, but it's just I love this is.
Speaker 3: This is why I love D and D. This is why I love fucking is the Fire. That game was one of the first video games I played that was like really like heavy consciously for my brain of like the world's bigger than my character running through it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I really I have to I have to try it's it's I get it especially and they did. They did such a brilliant thing, which I'm like because I was like, Okay, clearly there's gonna have to be other people returning, because if it's not, I'm gonna be really upset. So then they showed Morgan in the trailer, and I was like, at least we know for sure she's in here, because the voice actor said she was not returning, and then she just pulled the fast on everybody. So I was like great. I was like, oh, I feel hopeful that there's gonna be some other large cameos too, maybe even some fucking missions tied to it, because my biggest thing, and I've talked about this before, Alistair was like Garris and then you just never got to do anything with them anymore.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, if things are as dire as it sounds right now on the globals, cause it's it's the planet now, like it's not as a place anymore, the whole entire it is in trouble. Yes, so we very much like see iOS. You might see our original Warden again.
Speaker 1: If I would, I'm not gonna get my hope so for that, but it makes it makes it would be great. But the idea of how would they do that?
Speaker 3: Because the whole it's the whole plan, because he's he's what I mean like, how would because so.
Speaker 1: What they could do? They actually did this in not every version of because on PC I can't customize Ethan Hawk, but on the when I played on the consoles, when Ethan Hawk shows up, he's from the second one, uh, the protagonist. You can customize how Ethan Hawk looks when he first shows up? Ethan Hawk? Is he the actor? Oh no, that's just actually, isn't that His name's Hawk? It's it's sorry, you can change the first name. Sorry. Sorry, so like hawks.
Speaker 3: So here's here's the.
Speaker 1: It's Hawk. But I forget if you I think the default, it's like John Shepherd is the default. That's my name, John is the default. The default is John and Jane, you're right, that makes and so like that's the default. And I'm pretty sure the default is Ethan And that's why I just my brain just like his name is Ethan Hawk Hawk Hawk? Like what am I saying? Well, because I don't know, I was, like what am I saying? My fucking I also didn't play Dragon Age.
Speaker 3: Forgot, I didn't play any dragon Age.
Speaker 1: I don't know at least at least watch a video about the story.
Speaker 3: I mean I could do that probably, Like the stories are so good, it's like genuinely crazy. I think the thing for me is just like fantasy is just not my preferred like I like it, like it's it's okay. But I didn't go out of my way to I saw Lord of the Rings for the first time in twenty seventeen. Lacey made me watch Lord of the Rings.
Speaker 2: I get it, you know, I just never and uh, Game of Thrones I still haven't seen, you know. It's just kind of an area of things, Like I feel like I've seen a lot of it already. I think I only played Skyron because it was unavoidable.
Speaker 3: I get what you mean, man, and I under I don't understand. I can't understand all you fans. I feel like that's like my favorite genre of anything. I think magic well, I want to I want to be clear. I want to be it's not that I don't like it.
Speaker 2: It's just that of the of the worlds that I could ingratiate myself, and I just think it's like it is the one that I feel like I've seen the most of. But at the same time, every time I see it interpret it differently. It feels more like more samey than other things do. Like I think about historical fiction, right, and I think about something like Assassin's Created and The Order, and those are two vastly different kinds of games, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: But like when I play is damn near.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I agree, Well, I don't, That's what I'm saying. It's like, I don't, I don't hate it.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just like a vibe thing because like I, for example, I'm not I'm not the biggest One of the reasons why I also didn't play like it took me forever to finish Cyberpunk is like I'm not the biggest fan of first person. Yeah, Like so personally for me, even though like the world seems cool, I'm not like I just enjoy a third person more just from like cause I'm not trying to be I don't care. I don't give a fuck about me being in the game, Like it doesn't like me being like the first person I'm in the game.
Speaker 2: And so I kind of wish I could have played that game, Like there was a way to play that game in third person. I wish they was, Like the.
Speaker 1: Coolest thing that fucking uh Residevil Village they did was that with the with the d l C, you can fucking play in third person. I was like, could you games please, I will pay for the option to turn to third person in in in Resideval Village. Yes, really? Yeah, So if you're not at long like I think it came later. It was the dl C with the deal with the winners.
Speaker 3: I feel like that game would be way less interesting for me if it wasn't, because I feel like, first, which game frightens me more? Which games?
Speaker 1: I'm not? Those games? Aren't you already played it? You're not gonna be Those games aren't frightening to me at all. They were frightening to me when I was a kid because I was like a kid, and then as soon as I got into like I don't know, late middle school, high school, like it was just fun. I love zombie stuff and all that ship.
Speaker 3: Because already four, I if someone gets scared before, I think you're the biggest pussy ever, it's not scary because you're more dangerous than every single thing given a pass.
Speaker 2: If you're like literally a child, because like there's there's things that like scare children that make no sense.
Speaker 1: The chainsaw guy with the bag on his head, if I was like eight years old, would probably freak me out loud.
Speaker 2: I got freaked out by like games that I think are whimsical today, you know what I mean, Like I remember I remember specifically getting freaked out and like the music in or like the although to be fair, a lot of PS one games just sounded creepy by the nature of just like yeah, like I remember lower Croft's like, uh, we talked about this, I think kind of recently, the oh my god, what the the butler in fucking creep me the fuck out? And when I was a kid like and now it's just like, look at this fucking old idiot like walking around with like a PS one stapled face.
Speaker 3: The idea of ARI four, Like you, there's a moment you have an anime team up with a fucking wolf. You know, there's a moment which makes me sad because you were supposed to in the originally were supposed to have that as your ally, you know, right, adults to follow you around and help you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they just didn't do it. I'm like, why did I free this nigga? And then it just does all he does is do like one other thing for you, dude.
Speaker 3: Animal companions are always better in video games. Video games. We got grappics back in the game. I understand animal.
Speaker 1: No, I don't agree.
Speaker 2: I think mostly I think I would agree generally, but there's no scenario where, like in Mass Effect, I would want a dog over like Garrison.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, no, no no, hey, but is not let me. I want to support him though, Dragon age. I was pissed off that they never gave you an option to have another war dog because in the first one an origins, you get a war dog, always named him Pimp or something or batman or get it was an amazing tank. He was an amazing tank. And I'm like, these war dogs are fucking awesome. And then they never did again acquisition. You could pet one in the d LC. You could see one. I remember you see somebody with one. Get it there. It's like there's a DLC where you collect bones and you can pet and then the dog will go on its back. And I'm like, bro, why can't I let me have the fucking dog? Uh? Colin what's his name again? Not calling the blonde fuck that had that huge fur on his name for the blonde Uh No, he was the guy that was like planning all the stuff for the inquisition. Whatever, it doesn't matter. The fucking the only white standard white guy with blonde hair, like he takes the dog. But you never anyway point being having a dog.
Speaker 3: A.
Speaker 1: Robotic dog. A robotic dog is pretty cool way.
Speaker 3: In star I played it a ship of Starfield, and I will say the robot companion was the best one in Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nice. He's just like a chill fucking dude. And he didn't give a ship what you did, which is the main thing. He didn't judge you for anything. I hate that ship, like, don't, don't. There was never stop.
Speaker 1: It was never there was never agree agree. Yeah.
Speaker 2: There was never a moment where he was like this person just like oh he dislikes that or whatever. So I could just I could just be relaxed and have him Like.
Speaker 3: That's why having a dog, your pet, man, your pets.
Speaker 4: I'm just your fallout fall Out four, like it's dog me dog You.
Speaker 3: Get overpowered having dog Me also because you get all like the solo ship along with dog Me and him stronger that he's so dog Meat is attacking to me with ripping their throats and I'm like, yeah, you know, you have to give him back at the end, like if you finish the game proper, if you actually do everything.
Speaker 1: I'm not finishing. I don't remember keeping him back.
Speaker 3: Eventually, you bring him back to the because I'm the person that he belonged to. You bring him back to him, and he's like.
Speaker 1: My dog. I remember that my dog. I definitely didn't do that. You didn't know.
Speaker 2: Really, that's his companion qusts I guess, and I'm effectively and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, you bit almost son, way worse, but you bitch, he's my friend.
Speaker 3: Can you kill that guy?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: You know how it isn't.
Speaker 1: So annoying. I mean I killed I guess. Yes.
Speaker 3: You can imagine going through like imagine that you wake up in the fucking desolate world, you're fucking going crazy. You meet this one creature that has helped you to everything that at the end and it's like, all right, but go back to your.
Speaker 1: Own Yeah, I would never do that. That would break me. I think your dog, I think dog meat wouldn't go back because doctors like this guy is way better people. I killed giant roaches, I did everything a dog wants to do, go on adventures, roam the room, the wilderness. Yeah, what is he gonna stay with?
Speaker 3: This guy cooking beans on a stove like I'm gonna sucking one in a studio apartment at the end of the world, where you could just you can just steal.
Speaker 1: A better apartment.
Speaker 3: You Yeah, giving you your dog dog Meet stays for an hour, and the dog watch.
Speaker 1: Goes to the guy I'm out of here, the survivor. Yeah, I'm gonna go find your gage. You're fucking pants, you're gay like that. When you mentioned the Sims.
Speaker 2: The dog, the dog that glitches into a hugging animation in the Sims is one of the best.
Speaker 1: It's one of the most amazing her videos I've ever seen. Just like that will make you smile. Amazing.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I would agree generally. I just think that there are like notable exceptions where like Massive, I can't imagine that game being improved even if even if you had a dog that was as good as dog meat, You're not beating Garris.
Speaker 3: I mean, Garris is the fucking goat obviously sparkly, fucking clean, good guy Garris into grizzled, fucking anti herold Garrison is just the best.
Speaker 1: Like Angel Kid, do you do you?
Speaker 3: Can you think of a better companion in a video game? I think their Serena is the only one that's close to him because I want to fuck her so bad. Who's the vampire from fucking from uh Skyrim? Oh?
Speaker 1: Her so bad?
Speaker 3: That's the only reason why I even like vampires like that.
Speaker 1: Did you have her nude like me?
Speaker 3: Of course she was nude. She was dripping milk to I was like, this is dude. I just saw somebody just tagged me in a I gave her the vase. Bro Oh, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Somebody tagged me in a meme where it showed you like like which way elder scrolled mod so which way do you go? It was like some playful ship and then one was like a titty suck shout. There was every time you hit fucking r r R one. I guess RB and you you you'll suck a titty, you'll go and then you'll fucking start.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, yo, I've never heard of it. That is so crazy. I just saw this this morning and I'm like I need this mind. But I was like, I'm on a mission. I'm on a mission.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna play my next game is uh. I never played the the the the Apocalypse games, the Horseman of Apocalypse game. It's dark dark side that because like they just tease the fourth one, one late, the latest one. You're right, there's a new one coming. I guess. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I've never played any played a little I think I played like the demo of two or something like.
Speaker 1: I know, I know I was the one with the death right. The two I played, the one with the woman I played was War. Second one was Death. Who was the woman?
Speaker 3: One?
Speaker 1: Three? That's three, that's three, that's three. No, Death is the second one. I remember that for sure.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: Death is a skull looking guy.
Speaker 3: No, that's like he's like, yeah, he's like skully, goulish.
Speaker 1: Looking in War is the big brocky do with the giant sword in his back? Yeah? I think three his death, you're right, yeah, three red hair chick. Yeah, she's not Death. Death is the ghoulish dude.
Speaker 3: Then who what is she fucking pestilings? Probably of course, yeah, war pests.
Speaker 1: The way he looks gay or something gay play almost sexual run gates coming that you fall down when they passed by you.
Speaker 3: I mean, why you gotta frag Just think somebody from who we gotta fi fag fly?
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, I don't know much about Dark Saturdays, and it's a hacking slash.
Speaker 3: Hacking slash those like people are comparing it to a little bit of God of War. Will never I never like hacken slashes that the Devin make crack. Is how hilarious they are. I love that God of War is a different. God of War is it's almost its own genre. It's absolutely hacking slash. Yeah, but it's also like a degree of tuit. It's violence that no other ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there are games.
Speaker 2: There are games that are hacking slashes that are clearly not Gotta War, and then there are games that are clearly trying to be got, Like Dante's.
Speaker 1: Was not even close to not like they weren't even hiding it. It was just we're gonna make God of War. But Dante's Inferno and it was dope. I like Dante's Inferno.
Speaker 3: I love how you killed Death in the beginning of that game, and it's like you kill him so quickly, like you kill Death at the beginning, and then you get his scythe and it is fucking cool as ride his side.
Speaker 1: I remembering, I don't remember that like you had to do some stupid show them.
Speaker 2: I'm like, this is just something that I remember specifically, was that like when you would you would, you would beat people the funk down, and then you had an option to like damn them or like you can absolve them.
Speaker 1: I thought that shit was crazy damned most of them, even when they're like clearly like they should be absolved, Oh you didn't do anything that bad, then rip their head.
Speaker 2: Out slaps It's really that was my That's a totally eboff, but like I don't care because it's like it's.
Speaker 1: The even with it. You only had one weapon and then you just shot like cross projectiles, which I thought was like god changing and like so you can spam that and the like, it was so fun. And we've talked about this before this game because I remember mentioning talking about Grammic Tavish being Dante. Like, Grammic tava is one of my favorite voice actors. He just his voices is perfect. Fucking his father was Mark Hamill, and I was just like, bro, what.
Speaker 2: I remember specifically too, Like I remember there was a trailer for it that was really good.
Speaker 1: I remember that like because it was like, uh.
Speaker 2: That song it was crazy and I'm gone.
Speaker 1: And it was just it's like this is so good, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that that had some good ads.
Speaker 1: Good ship. Go guys, if you haven't played that game at least, go go listen. Just go listen to some of the combat. The sounds that like all just the ching ching with the blocking, fucking some of the hard strikes that when Graham like he does this yelp, that is so I can feel it, like he's like like I feel like I'm like, damn.
Speaker 3: That is in every game where you could absorb people, I absorbed them instantly, like Infamous, when people were down, it's like heal or bio absorbed and I grabbed their face and I absorbed.
Speaker 1: Now I'm stronger because of you. I live lo dude. That was awesome.
Speaker 3: That's the hell.
Speaker 1: It remade this, That's what a remake would look like. Beautiful. They'll never do it. But the devil's huge penis at the end. Do you guys remember this? It's a super Bowl commercial that was That was Yeah, that's right, because they spent I remember. I think they spent like an ungodly amount of money or something that is sick. I remember watching video breaking that ship down, Visceral. What did they make that's mega familiar. I think they made. They made something that I know for sure. I think they also, No, I'm thinking of never mind. I was thinking of something else. Dead Space.
Speaker 3: I'm playing that game again. I'm playing it again. Actually, I'm playing the new one.
Speaker 1: The remake.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they made Army one of the Army in two games.
Speaker 1: It's fun.
Speaker 3: It's so similar to what the one was. I played before. Still it looks amazing. It's way better looking.
Speaker 1: That's that's spossy. The basis, Wait, did you play the remake yet? You're playing right now? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeahs right, you have it on seen that really inexpensive right now?
Speaker 1: Which way, I guess I didn't do that. It didn't do super like.
Speaker 2: It's sold decently, but not enough to get a second one, I guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which everybody says the best.
Speaker 2: It was overshadowed by I think reasoning before. I think there's just more hype for it.
Speaker 3: Right, you probably should have came out now, just like, yeah, I think it's dead Space is fucking great.
Speaker 1: Uh, They're gonna be a second one maybe, yeah, maybe maybe later. Got an alien movie coming out right now. People are kind of people kind of want probably kind of craving something like that. This would have been a good time, but you know, I've made an alien I don't know, man.
Speaker 3: I watched alien movies and I feel like this ship is There's so many moments in alien movies where this is obviously bad. Get out of here, and they just don't do that. Like, I just I can't even like those movies.
Speaker 2: I try to, Like that's a lot of horror though, and general, Yeah, that's the point.
Speaker 3: The thing is, right, I believe that in horror movies, horror movies don't exist.
Speaker 4: That has to be the thing. There can't be horror movies and horror movies. It's like a zombie apocalypse, right. They don't have zombie movie.
Speaker 1: Zombie they can't. They can never have.
Speaker 3: They've never had zombie book. It's a dead person walking around exactly.
Speaker 1: Freaking out.
Speaker 3: Never there's no no pretext at all for this happening.
Speaker 1: But that's how a lot of the like say fucking all the zombie pokas whenever they start like just fucking walking dead there, walkers, what do we call them? Oh? So zombies The word literally doesn't exist in any zombie uyamification doesn't exist.
Speaker 3: Yeah, uh yeah, it's it's a weird like it's.
Speaker 1: They never think the head. Oh, and like it took him a while to figure this out that I'm like, well, if anything is walking around like this, you have to imagine if you do anything. Michael Jackson is not real, No, thriller. It's definitely, Yeah, that's that's a good fucking point thrill. Yeah, what's miller? That's one guy at least thriller is not.
Speaker 3: This is Michael on a roller coaster, literally being thrilled in that universe. How different the universe would be after that, dancing on a roller coaster, that it'd be a significantly different universe. In fact, what happens on me that would be different lyrics. It's like I'm on a roll fast and I'm kind of scared, but that's you start melody is still like vaguely obvious. I don't know, man, I don't know the idea of like, wait a second, it's real.
Speaker 1: Tiller coaster? Do you think is that real? Well? Which one is that? Return of the King?
Speaker 3: No, it's not, No, it's not. It's not real.
Speaker 1: It makes sense. That's not real. It makes sense.
Speaker 3: Stop they're not reallyasing that game. Stop it don't Okay they didn't. Okay, good Like it's it's on the list. I was like, what the fuck? Uh, let me go forward. The Return of the King was made by my ass. So a bunch of ship that you don't reckon a redwood, just some some a Studio.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that was a It was.
Speaker 2: It was because I thought all of them were actually yeah, yeah, they're only a but like there's some like sub developers kind of, but none of them are. It's not Visceral. That game was sick too. Return of the King was unreasonably good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, way better than how they wor to be. I I didn't play those games regularly because my my mom's partner bought them because they they lord of ing fucking nerds. Yeah, and they sucked asset games. Obviously they're old. So then I got I was a here game Shark, and I started fucking with the game. Game Shark was hilarious.
Speaker 3: Your nature, that dude, it is in your blood to take game, serious game piece of art and turn it into big penis lactating movies.
Speaker 1: Due I was. There was a dark period of gaming, well, the PS three three sixty era. The code was a little bit too complex to use game shark. They just they just they just stopped. They're like fuck it, and so it was just okay PC modding and that was pretty much it. So there was that dark period where I'm like, damn, because I used to use game sharks. Since is one.
Speaker 3: Game I gotta actually play the way he got.
Speaker 1: I don't got like video games.
Speaker 3: To me.
Speaker 1: It's like because to me, y'all are like a man. I only like vanilla ice cream, nothing else. I don't pay anything else on it, and I'm like, no, nigga, like I want to put some topics on it after you have you have a bowl of vanilla. It was really delicious. I love vanilla scream, by the way, and then maybe you want to add something extra afterwards.
Speaker 3: For me, I always I like them now because of you. It's literally your fault. Probably because of you. I have mod games all the time at the point that if I'm ever on stream and I opened my street Fighter, I would get in trouble. Yeah, and that's why you have you have to if I were you, you gotta remember.
Speaker 1: Like a lot of my mod managers are on my taskbar. So it's like you just can turn them off like instantly, right you just open it turn them off. The guy Tournament Naked idiot like why, like how does that sleep your mind? No? No, what happens that? It's too obviously a fighting game. I know what happens.
Speaker 3: It's online, it's two screens, but it showed his scream.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was streaming his screen.
Speaker 3: It streamed my screen.
Speaker 1: But it's like, damn it, you're so comfortable with the nudity. It's like, look even I look, I'm jonable. Look Jojo is completely aware of how much I fuck with games. But even still, when I'll be like, say she walked in while I was playing a two nights ago. I'm playing fucking cyberpunk, and you know it's third person when you're right, you can have a third person when you're in a vehicle. So I have this bitch on the motorcycle and your asses all fucking just all cheeked out, and just it basically looks like I'm just like like I'm just doing it, and you're hunched over.
Speaker 3: Chair, you're standing on a playing low.
Speaker 1: No matter what, it just looks like I'm just thirsty. When I'm like I'm literally going to the next destination, to the next mission, and like I just can't. I told her. Also, I'm like, I can't drive in third first person. I can't do it. It's fucking like I don't know if anyone who can do it, well, bless you scare me. Well, it's there's certain things where it's.
Speaker 3: Like if I'm trying to like, it's just hard, that's all.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I remember in Far Cry that was like kind of like yeah, yeah, no choice.
Speaker 3: You guys see yourself as the third person currently, Like right now, I can have a third person view of myself as if I'm like looking from right there, but I know I'm not half dead.
Speaker 1: What do you know what part of your soul out? And you can see like you can always know what you.
Speaker 3: Look like right now, I'm always third person or first person.
Speaker 1: I mean, you can't.
Speaker 3: You don't know you look like you don't you don't have an idea of how you look exactly right now?
Speaker 1: I haven't. I mean I see a screen that shows me, so like if I'm if I'm if I'm smiling or mean mugging, I have an idea what I look like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, third person can always see in third person as well. But I think it's a mental fabrication.
Speaker 1: We need a mental institution.
Speaker 3: I think you're just stupid.
Speaker 1: The psychiatris like, oh no, you're fine, You're just stupid.
Speaker 3: It's just well, the thing, you don't got to be incarcerated, you're just dumb.
Speaker 2: He doesn't the thing to me about that conversation though, is that like we are and we have a very distinct understanding of third person because we're on camera.
Speaker 1: I can't see that, but we know what it is. But you do.
Speaker 2: I don't, Yes, you do see the show never once, never mind, I don't. Yeah, whatever we're talking about.
Speaker 1: They're gonna like they're gonna like you're gonna go to psychiatrists. They're gonna put you in a street jacket, but still kick you out. So there's gonna they're gonna put the rap can put me in a room, and then I'm gonna be standing behind them like, hey, what happened the big so terrified the big cheese Rod.
Speaker 3: And this is like, not a question, but it's something cheese he wrote, not a question, just wanted to but just saying. When Sweeney talked about his friends exposed nerve ending, it's all I can think about and it's haunting me. Why would you say that. I don't think it's real. You say that dead serious man. I was like, ship, dude, that's not real, dude, Ship dude. You can't just have an exposed nerve ending. Absolutely can m impossible, unlikely.
Speaker 1: I don't even remember this conversation.
Speaker 3: My friends exposed and she thought it was a hair and she tried to pull you throw up and passed out.
Speaker 1: I don't. Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: Why is your in what universes? Your nerves is exposed?
Speaker 3: Not like not why like not like fucking oh you thought was the hair. It was a small bit of a nerve inning and she pulled in. She fucking threw up. You have a nerve being exposed. That happens sometimes.
Speaker 1: Wow, I don't make human like like it's hair, yeah, like.
Speaker 3: A small like a small bit of it, like this is abnormally long hair or something like that.
Speaker 1: Uh, you know, nerves are like maybe if you're a mouse, you would think your nerve is that a hair? Your nerves aren't that fucking tiny?
Speaker 3: I I didn't do this, all right, I didn't do this. I didn't make it happen, all right.
Speaker 1: I like it. You just believe that story. It's differ.
Speaker 3: People talk about nerves both their rings all the time. That's the thing that you can hear about.
Speaker 1: Like nerve exposed, uh type it in even for.
Speaker 3: Like dogs and stuff like sometimes when you chop a dog's like a dog's nails, right, Sometimes they have overly exposed nerves. You can chop one of their nerves.
Speaker 1: It'sists their nerves that you can see them if like, if they're more have like more translucent, like uh, you know some dogs have almost whitish clear uh nails. Yeah, and then you can see the nerve innings in them. Some of them have dark claws and you can't see them and people are stupid. Yeah. But like I'm saying, how is it exposed in which way? Where divisible?
Speaker 3: Like I'm assuming she was. I'm assuming it was.
Speaker 1: On her tit.
Speaker 3: I will say, I'm not finding a nerve out of her tit.
Speaker 2: I'm not finding any pictures of exposed nerves that just that look.
Speaker 1: I would I would concede if that if somehow like but I just picturing my nerve endings somehow popping out of my skin and me not noticing or feeling it, because feeling a nerve already is like it's like antagonistic enough to your body just if you if you focus on a nerve and start pressing on it, your body is like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 2: I can't I can't even imagine this happening. So I'm like, if I don't I don't necessarily think it's impossible. I just really don't know how that would happen to me.
Speaker 1: I'm ignorant. It sounds impossible to me, but I'm also ignorant.
Speaker 3: It's very over right, So it would be along the lines of somebody else somewhere of that, and you'd assume to say, hair.
Speaker 1: I would I know. I fear like I should see an example of this if this was common.
Speaker 2: Is there a video of somebody pulling an exposed nerve? That's what I want to see. I just want to That's really what I want to see.
Speaker 1: What I want to see is an exposed nerve without you being sliced open, because that's the whole thing. I'm like, how am I seeing? How is there an exposed nerve without like say that? You use the dog nails as an example. The nail has to be clipped completely until it's exposed. It's not just exposed, it's chilling on your forehead. Ye Like the dogs they're just you know, like every time it walks, it's just like it's nerve just came out of its fucking nails, Like shut up, dog, you're fine. We stay still.
Speaker 2: Looks for whatever it is he's looking for. I'm gonna go to the next question. Stink is a created by Big Smell. He says, what's up, sperm jockeys?
Speaker 3: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Or has portable gaming officially become goaded? I honestly played my Steam deck more than anything now, and I even took inspiration from Derek to start in a to Z marathon in my Steam library. Alien Isolation I never played that one. It was I never finished it.
Speaker 1: See, this is how you play them because you have every like other than you Kingston. Everybody has like a like a list of ship that they haven't played or and the only way you're gonna get to what is doing that? Yeah, because you're you're gonna constantly skip over shit.
Speaker 3: I just don't buy games that often, honestly either.
Speaker 1: I bought Dark Siders, the game I.
Speaker 3: Bought eighteen eighty six, like a few days ago. I was like, I'm gonna I want to try it out. I thought I'd like it maybe. Yeah, I was playing it obviously. The twenty XL thing, the fucking New League of Legends fighting game for a while. I don't like that game very much.
Speaker 1: Fo Gate two I know is out or something.
Speaker 3: It's honest way out.
Speaker 1: It's on its way. I don't know anything about it. I haven't seen it looks really cool.
Speaker 3: There's a classes now it.
Speaker 2: I don't know what to make of that, really, because I like split thought it was okay, you know, but I don't.
Speaker 3: I think I think it'll only make it more diverse. I don't know if that's gonna be a good.
Speaker 1: A bad thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll see, but uh, yeah I have I don't even know what the fun I'm playing mine?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: What the fuck am I doing?
Speaker 1: Ship my steam Deck should be tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm really excited to see how that turns out.
Speaker 2: To Jodres, Yeah, uh, not yet because the video came way late.
Speaker 1: Yeah that was I asked. It's amazing because I don't know.
Speaker 3: Did we talk about it on the episode?
Speaker 1: We literally did. We talked about it on the.
Speaker 2: Episode, like about like modding the steam Deck, and I was like, oh, send me that video, I asked, I as of on the on on the podcast, like send me the video later of how to mod the steam deck because I'm not sure how to do it. And I said, Wednesday nine pm, I said, hey, Cake said, what's the steam Deck hack video? And then the next and then yesterday. So Thursday morning at like six twenty am, I was.
Speaker 1: Like, thanks, I fucking just laughed at that. I didn't see that, but I see he didn't see the hey kind of get this. Thanks, he didn't see the laugh, mind ass off. He didn't see like until literally did he do it?
Speaker 2: So I said, I sent the message at nine to forty three pm. He responded at nine am or nine pm the next day, four.
Speaker 3: Hours literally amazing, And I was like, my bad here amazing.
Speaker 1: So I haven't done it yet.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna probably try, like maybe later, but yeah, there's a bunch of stuff I want to play. I'm playing system Shock still right now, and then I'm probably gonna try Sly Cooper because I never actually played Sly Cooper. No, yeah, I feel like it's something that I should play given you know, my PlayStation show.
Speaker 3: I want to I want to mod my my Nintendo Switch really bad. And then that's next thing. I'm gonna do mod it for what Like, what do you what do you want to games on it? Can you just do that on the steam Deck and have just a better version because of the way the touch screen you can Yeah, you can tilt it it'll be like the it'll make the flip thing, so it'll be like instead of it being the way it is, it'll be upside down for like a DS. Yes, it's like like touch me know, be like a perfect use. But he says one hundred dollars to somebody like Solder the madchip bother, just.
Speaker 1: Get a DS I have one? Then what is happening? Bigger screen so stupid? It can't be though, can it?
Speaker 3: Wouldn't it just be stretched out and awful?
Speaker 1: Look awful? Yeah? I think no.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't it be the same wouldn't I feel like it would take up the same amount of space on this it actually might be smaller. What do you mean?
Speaker 2: So let me ask let me ask you this question. Both screens on the d S right, are they like together? Are they about as tall as a switch?
Speaker 3: Not? If it's flipped, you can use the thing to flip flip What do you mean? Flip flip the switch? So instead of it being like this way like the long way, it can go up and down vertically, Like.
Speaker 1: Why would you do that? You play the switch like this? You can do that?
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no no, no, you can have there's a flip grip where you can put it. You can go into the Twitter settings and have it flipped that way so.
Speaker 1: You're playing like it like it's a article monitor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like this, but it's pretty much for only for DS games. I would kill myself before I did that. I think, go for it.
Speaker 1: I feel like, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, uh yeah, is is it goaded? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: I think now it is, like it seems that's probably like top five consoles easily for me. It's it's crazy top three. I think it's hard. Yeah, it's yeah. I would say it's definitely. It's not number one or number two, but it's definitely number three.
Speaker 3: I think it's number two after my PC.
Speaker 1: He's not a console. You wouldn't. You wouldn't do that.
Speaker 3: You're saying your car is a console or it is like your fridge is as a console in it it is you play, you play skyrimut Alexa, that makes it a consoles Like, no, it's still not top tier though, what.
Speaker 2: Would you put what would you put in the top three top all the time? But use your own like metric like whatever you I don't know. You can you can go from from personal favorite or just like what would you consider to be like so personal.
Speaker 3: I think number one is going to have to be excluding com computers, no computer is involved.
Speaker 1: Defeats the purpose, pretty dope engage. Yeah, it's pretty sick, the freaking on the Google Play the Google Play console.
Speaker 3: For me, number one is have to be probably uh sentimental, probably Game Boy Advance really yeah, probably Game Bay Advance. Pretty gay, then uh super Nintendo mm hm, yes, yes for sure, and then Steam Deck. I guess because you said it's top three. I was, I was, I was doing right now. This is the right now thing right because what you mean, what are you talking? Because of all time I'm doing all time and then personally at the moment, so what is this.
Speaker 1: Wait all time should and that it should be the same.
Speaker 3: Oh no, because I feel like the sn Yes is still like one of the gates of all time. But I'm not really playing sn yes right now, you know it isn't. That's where my argument comes from.
Speaker 1: So your argument, so your argument is are you doing it by a matter of fact, what you play the most? Is that how you're doing it or not? Vibes?
Speaker 3: What of vibes? Like what I feel like is the best been the best experience of it?
Speaker 1: So that you should always stick to.
Speaker 3: That metrics will be like time of all time, It's probably going to be the the PS two, SNS Game Boy Advance, and then after that probably be the seam Deck for me.
Speaker 1: Okay, I suppose, yeah, me, the Game.
Speaker 3: Boy Advance has had too many hits man like as a game console. Just like if I catalog, why isn't the only thing that probably beats it is the PS two? I think for like genuine how many amazing games are on it?
Speaker 1: Look me, it was definitely Snatch and PS two. The thing is, I would probably feel more like PS two if it was more easily accessible, Like there's so I know, there's League. What do you call it? Just emulate, emulate, emulate, blah blah blah. But like say Super Nintendo still have one. They released that little super thing that came with like twenty games on or something that was cool mini, so they had like some cool ship that I've still play, like I still play actually a lot of uh another players MultiMate World Combat three with my friends, play some Donkey Kong Country, still play Mega man X. There's a lot of shit that.
Speaker 3: I still is A is a like it's a diamond, Like that console is like other than the PS two, I think it's just the greatest console ever, Like genuinely, I think, oh it's it's those then.
Speaker 1: Maybe the Xbox three sixty sure and.
Speaker 3: What else, like yeah, but yeah, but yeah, PS two is fucking like two is pretty good. It's so good.
Speaker 1: It's pretty good.
Speaker 3: Also, the game catalog was insane. Like when I looked up like the most gamest PS two games, I was like, what in like thousands.
Speaker 1: It's literally like the most stacked library that anybody had if you think about like games that you collected probably now probably at that time, yeah, at the time, because.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, at the time for sure, like not eymore now fourteen thousand games come out a year.
Speaker 1: Yeah that very true.
Speaker 2: But uh but yeah, I think i'd probably I think three sixty at the top, and then I think PS one and then Steam.
Speaker 1: Deck Penis one PS one.
Speaker 2: I love the PS one. I think the PS two. I played a lot of like dragon Ball games on it, and I love that. And then I don't know, like I never played again. I never played like Cooper jacket Jack and Dexter, the big ones. You know, I didn't really play those.
Speaker 1: For me, it wasn't even those games it was just games and gen games lore.
Speaker 3: Like I'd go to my friend's house and I'd experience a different kind of fucking game.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what is the issue? Check and four checking five.
Speaker 2: The issue with the PS two that I had was that so many games that I was playing with three D and the parallel sticks to me, for three D games feel really not correct.
Speaker 3: I don't know what it is about it.
Speaker 1: I got over it. I understand what you mean because when I think.
Speaker 2: Even still to this day, like if I if I if I'm playing on PC and it's like a three D game, if it's not a fighting game, I'm playing with an Xbox controller, you know, with the stick parallel to the face buttons, I don't know what.
Speaker 1: Like, I still it feels gross to me.
Speaker 3: I still use the XPS trailer from my PC as well too.
Speaker 1: It's just it's better. I got an Xbox like the one of the new on ones and it feels great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just a way better controller. Like it just feels great. And I think that's what I think. The reason why is because on PS one and like a ne S and stuff, it usually was like the face buttons were actions that you were always pressing the face buttons and then you were also moving with the dpad, and so like your action and your movement were always parallel. And so to me, like the stick being like modern three D movement being parallel with like the face buttons made more sense to me than like this, you know, yeah, even though you're still like doing that with like first person shooters and stuff. It's just like it felt weird to me.
Speaker 3: It wass games are the fact that you can't really like I kind of I've gotten used to like, if I'm like really engaged, I'll like fucking use my index finger to like swing by things, so like engage the action buttons. But I understand why it's weird to you. Yeah, but a bumper jumping and then it's not the biggest it's not the biggest deal.
Speaker 2: It's just like a basically, and I just it's it's also just noted in statistics, it's like generally, I think eighty percent of the controllers that like when you when people use controllers on PC, I think like eighty percent or whatever. Yeah, controller, h It's it's just better, it's better for them for most of the stuff that you would play on a PC.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was kind of weird. I was kind of weird about that PlayStation never really like with Paystation four, they finally kind of you know, the dual Shock four a little different better, but still I'm like, just rip them off already, like you're gonna have a better fucking experience.
Speaker 2: Just have the option, Like it's weird that they don't have. But the thing too, is like the new PS five controller. When I plug it into my PC, it like fucks with my audio settings because there's a mic and ship.
Speaker 1: Oh that was it didn't even.
Speaker 3: Fuck you, Like, why was a weird thing that I was like, I'm not dealing with this.
Speaker 1: Who asked for this? Nobody? Nobody asked for it. I remember when I won the PS four and then it came with Knack and ship and they're like engaged the thing and then like what the why is it making noises?
Speaker 2: It's making noises? Oh yeah, the speaker, it really is irritated. It's really because the order. The order does that too.
Speaker 1: Why is it talking? What there you here? Like the in the.
Speaker 2: You get like radio calls through it, and it's just like I get it. It's cute, but stop, Like I don't need.
Speaker 3: This ship yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 2: I think at this point it's like, yeah, I think, actually, maybe more accurately, probably three sixty Steam Deck PS one because.
Speaker 3: I have a lot of love for that library, but another another go to console.
Speaker 1: I just I think I got one for free, and I feel bad. I think I mentioned this on the podcast on my my Friend, Uh, some kid left us behind it a car wash.
Speaker 2: That's the universe presenting you with what you deserve and what it was.
Speaker 1: It was good, it was it was I felt vindicated, like finally the universe stopped fucking mynd.
Speaker 2: That's such an idiot, because I remember, like I almost had a free ps P because I saw one left it like a like a doctor's office or something. No, I brought it up to the desk.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's pretty good. I shouldn't have done.
Speaker 3: I just like that all the time, and I get mad. But I'm like, you know how many times I found money? I was like, oh, here, this doesn't belong to me.
Speaker 1: I always keep money. Money is different. Money's too necessary. If it was like a wallet full of a shipload of money, I would take some of it, I would.
Speaker 3: Take all of it. I would take all of it, and I throw the sewer.
Speaker 2: That's fucked up. I would return it and be like, hey, here's your license. I would I would take I would fraud, like, where's my money? It's like I found it, like somebody got it before somebody got it.
Speaker 1: Clearly it is. It's stuffed in your because there's so much of it. It's stuffed.
Speaker 3: It's coming out of your pants, says it reads. Still in your hand, it's in your other hand.
Speaker 1: How many dollars do you have in your hand? I don't know. Don't worry about it. Man, Is that is that? Ten fifties, five hundreds, four singles and five five? Yeah, but like I did, I just got that. That's a wild coincidence.
Speaker 3: Are you you like a test?
Speaker 1: You get you guess that? Are you rain Man? Are you raised? I am? In fact, I am the real I am the real Raymond.
Speaker 3: Watch I ain't gonna ran on you. Now, that's what that movie was about, right, guy who made it?
Speaker 1: Rained? I thought was gonna be actually a Native American.
Speaker 2: I thought, damn it, No, But yeah, no, I think I think the PS two is stacked for sure. I think there's probably there's a lot of cases to be made for all these things. But like I don't know, Yeah, the sixties just crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah you in the comments, Uh, let's list your top.
Speaker 3: Three sixties, the top three legendary because it was. It was the start of that connection. It was the start of people hearing the N word every time you try. Not a competitive shooter.
Speaker 1: Which is wasn't the start technically was PC before that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: PC?
Speaker 3: And like you weren't really doing Xbox, well none of us.
Speaker 2: But I think to me, it's just like, dude, like it you the fact that and this is like I would, I would argue this almost objective, like the three sixty has more in common with like a PS five than it does with the Xbox that came out before it, and that is fucking nuts, as like a machine and like what it does and like how we use it.
Speaker 3: It's insane. I think it's makes no sense that it's for sure, no more more more now generations. Yes, I woul agree more now generations, but there's a lot of common with the older ones as well too, but like a lot more than it should.
Speaker 1: Well, I like the P five, it is like that.
Speaker 2: What I mean is like the three six. He was like, oh I'm gonna stream, I'm gonna watch Netflix on this thing. Oh, I'm gonna download game demos on this thing. Oh it's the wireless controller. Oh okay, like all this stuff that we now use our things for. Oh, iPod in in the fucking thing to play music.
Speaker 1: I use my three. I use my Xbox in the in the.
Speaker 2: Living room for Spotify like a blast spot Like the way we use it is so before that, what do we use the Xbox for games and DVDs?
Speaker 1: Coming?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: What do we use the what are music on there? But yeah, I agree, well you would rip it on it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: But like you'd you'd play like no one was playing music on their Xbox realistically.
Speaker 1: What's crazy playing a little Gotham City racing and Korn's greatest hits. For some reason, I have like a memory of that.
Speaker 3: It was like it was like remember demos, Remember, like we get excited, You're like, let's check what the demos are on Xbox marketplace, Yeah, and going there.
Speaker 1: It was so it was always something wars. I remember back in the day legacy of Kane fucking demo.
Speaker 3: The demo discs, right, yeah, yeah, the pizza demos, remember, Yeah, the pizza that was not PS one.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I remember I had Crash band on a on a Pizza Hot demo disc.
Speaker 1: It's like, what the is this Tasmanian fucking Tiger? Remember that ship.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying is like, like the Atari is like, oh, you you plug it and you play games the Nintendo then E s you plug it and you play games. You fucking you know the Actually the original PS one you you plug it in, you play games.
Speaker 1: Maybe you like put a CD in it, you know.
Speaker 2: The PS two it's like, you plug it in, you play games, maybe you put a DVD in it, you know. Three then PS three was like, oh, this is how everything is going to be now, Like everything's gonna be this game. And then it's like it's it's crazy to be that the three sixty and the PS five are like more connected in like how they how we use them and what they can do.
Speaker 1: Then the the Xbox is to the one they came after. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: I look Looney Tunes man, and I think we got spoiled by that generation. Actually, I think, like because I remember being blown away by that and being like, oh my god, this is what consoles are going to be like now, Like we're gonna have a jump like this every time we did not we did jump.
Speaker 1: There's one in the PS four was just a version of what.
Speaker 2: They gave us everything at once, and they kind of kind of even to the point where they took stuff away like technically the technically like the newer machines do less.
Speaker 1: That's true. It's weird. Like you remember when we I think we brought this up last time.
Speaker 2: Do you remember watching you can watch Netflix with people literally Netflix watch parties that there was a browser on the PS three. I don't even think there's a browser on the PS four before.
Speaker 1: Maybe there is one, but you gotta access it. Where is it access?
Speaker 3: You gotta acces via something like you gotta like, oh, I'm gonna go do this setting site. I'm gonna watch porn.
Speaker 1: Can you actually do it? Yeah, I've not seen it.
Speaker 3: You have to access them the web browser through something else.
Speaker 1: So it's not like it's not like web browser. It's not like internet browser. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It's like app that you download that access a browser. Oh, you have to like go through the browser for some reason. That's like, oh, I'm gonna do this thing in particular, and then go wherever you're gonna go.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: I just think that the three sixty was that point where like things could do the most and it was like perfect because even the PS three that came out afterwards, like a year when you got games, like you'd put a disc in and it would fucking installstall.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's still and it's what we do now for everything.
Speaker 2: It's like the three season was that weird point where it's like, oh, everything's HD, everything's the Internet, wireless controller, all this convenient stuff. Oh, stream ship and you don't have to like it was just like the most that we ever got.
Speaker 1: Really installing now is weird because I'm like, Okay, why do I need the disc? Yeah, it's like, get the fuck out of here. What is this? It's so stupid. But the seam deck Man next level shit powerful. If they just I did not think I would like it as much as idea.
Speaker 3: If they fake the design of it a little bit, make it a little more sleek and somehow make it slightly more powerful.
Speaker 1: It's slightly more game, make it slightly more this is what will happen, right, eventually a little more powerful. They're a little like yeah, a little.
Speaker 3: If I can run games like pornsall on it. I want to split screen porn and rise in Evil. Yeah, are far on it perfectly at ninety frames, and then you can make it a little more less bulky.
Speaker 1: You're asking for too much. Ninety frames.
Speaker 3: You can do, you can do? Do you do sixty?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think I think sixty's perfectly fine for a handheld.
Speaker 1: Nty nine ninety you're not like, guess, I don't. I don't want to. I want to see I want to ninety so weird. I want a ninety, specifically.
Speaker 3: Twenties asking for too much, genuinely like, actually it's Icarus flickers.
Speaker 1: Ship twenty sixty is perfectly serviceable for a fucking handheld gaming.
Speaker 3: I want ninety.
Speaker 1: I want We'll get one more question. Forty forty and Charis.
Speaker 3: Man, I want to fucking fly next to the sun in my hand be on.
Speaker 1: Here's here's a good question.
Speaker 2: He's a pretty good one, Sonic high school, He says, Hello, Umar, Johnson and Yakubian don't know what these references are.
Speaker 1: Those are racist, those are racist things Like john said, He's great.
Speaker 3: Yakub is the fucking the first coon, the ancient coon is that real is an alien guy.
Speaker 1: But it's like that black guy the guys is the really big head. It's it's like, I'm just I'm not I'm not racist, So I don't know. You don't need to know about that ship. You're a white man, you're a white passic Hispanic man. You don't need that ship. Yeah, I know, I don't care. You don't. You don't need it. If you have black children, maybe you might need to know about that cheat. But other than that, this guy seemed recognizable to you. Have you ever seen him before in a meme or anything. I look so not like him. There's I know, there's there's a there's a there's a video that made don't picture. He didn't he's lying. There's there's a video of him like he's live streaming or he's doing like an Instagram live and then like some white guy's talking ship and he's like, hold on, there's a cave dweller in here. I gotta get rid of this case. He's called them cave dwellers. He's like, and it's so like casual, like casual racism. A hold on one second, I gotta get rid of this page.
Speaker 3: He does it trust the white people, and I think that's so funny. He's like it makes sense, but like also it's insane.
Speaker 1: He's uh, people enjoy him the same way they enjoyed but on but on a much larger level. Umar Johnson is much more known than like sa He kind of fell off right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I will say doct Orumar Johnson is what you call a a fucking Afro intellectual because he's a smart man. Also, yeah, he's he's he has some points that are like objectives, like even Fara Coon had some points.
Speaker 2: Hitler had points and yeah, you under no circum under no circumstances, you have to hand.
Speaker 3: It to Hitler. No, not, Hitler is different. I think Saider outwardly led the murder of millions. Coon wants it though Para con was insane, but there were points that he made that were.
Speaker 1: Like bro In fact, this calls fucking Jews termo.
Speaker 3: I know I don't agree with that, don't get me wrong.
Speaker 1: But why so I don't need to regard any of his opinions.
Speaker 3: I don't even I don't look, I don't respect his particular belief There's other people that you can I mean, there are much better. There are much better black activists.
Speaker 1: Obviously.
Speaker 3: That's why we can see far Con, you know, obviously like Malcolm Max. Eventually it was much better than Elijah Americon obviously MLK, you know, stuff like that. But like there are moments where like here thinking like this guy is clearly just.
Speaker 1: Insane and hurt.
Speaker 3: But like, if you just didn't choose path be every time, you would have been a fine activist.
Speaker 1: Same if he wasn't who he was, he would be better. What was that? What was Ted Bundy? That's what the fucking judge said about him? Yeah, on a different light, man, you could have you could have been a great lawyer. I would have loved for you to practice under me if you didn't kill all those women. I was like, what the fuck is wrong with you? Judge?
Speaker 3: Like not like not right then, you know, like not like maybe in like twenty minutes after everybody's leaving and chat with each other, you're like, yeah, hey, dog, that nigga would have been useful. Man.
Speaker 1: That judges you you do that judge that man. Sometimes you see a light and you're like, man, you could have been a good guy. Man.
Speaker 3: It's it's like Homelander, Like Homelander under the right, Serpents would have been a great hero, you know, but unfortunately.
Speaker 1: Yah, yeah, he could have been a great That's like, it's true. What would you add to this? But that's that's it's true in almost everything. Right, If Hitler didn't this happened, he wasn't so frustrated. He didn't get if he didn't get his ass in prison, because that's probably that.
Speaker 3: Now he had time, It's it's European person. He had time to sit down and be like, oh, I really hate this, this is real. I'm not just upset.
Speaker 1: I'm sure a buff, fucking Jewish guard fucked his ass. And then he's like god, and.
Speaker 3: He came get away from me.
Speaker 1: He's buff, but he sounds like that I'm gonna fu you. Openle te, come here, come here, I'm gonna fuck you. You sound more like, I see hey, come here, I got you.
Speaker 3: I got I'm gonna molest the Jewish.
Speaker 1: The Jewish guard sucked him so hard that when Hitler came and knocked him, catch or.
Speaker 3: Weak nights and five five lower or the rest for you?
Speaker 1: Where we're gonna expose another rape? Will it be me? Probably? Probably?
Speaker 2: Probably every rap that's crazy. Every episode he's the bad he played. Is it a many professor type thing where he likes he's also the villain of this but like Icy, his character is also in it as his.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, so he's just doing multiple roles literally every I felt it sounds exactly the same. Oh no, you got me, And they gotta do like the fucking camera ragic to make it seem like he's the rest of himself.
Speaker 1: Man, and they can't. They genuinely can't tell who got put in the car at the end.
Speaker 3: Iced Tea as an actor has the range of like a Halo two shotgun.
Speaker 1: Just to say, very not, very not good. I didn't do it.
Speaker 3: I was at the grocery store Romeo Romeo where now I think he's a really good ass to that show, though, Julie, would you add what would you add to the core curriculum?
Speaker 2: What would you add to the core curriculum to make kids more ready for life as an adult? For example, I would make pre calculus and elective and make home economics required. Yeah, homics is kind of important, actually is important, but like it is particularly good exactly, but like like that's actually very valuable, like being able to like cook and like just like understand that stuff.
Speaker 3: All women should. But at the same time, you should be taught that by your parents and family.
Speaker 2: Women should all be forced into it, and they should be forbidden from learning how to read all.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 3: I like that, Yeah, because women reading has caused a.
Speaker 1: Lot of issues.
Speaker 3: Yes, like what I don't know, man, whatever.
Speaker 1: Important, identify what I did to them exactly exactly. That's keeps very tragically real fucking stupid ass fucking iced t always comes knocking on my door, or.
Speaker 3: Because I got news for you. You you abuse your wife again.
Speaker 2: I think people, people are really out there like it was thinking that way, you know what I mean, Like people really.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they're mad.
Speaker 2: It's the same reason why I think certain certain people want like sex education and not start so early.
Speaker 3: You know, and identified they've been sexually assaulted people.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think, I think, I think, I think genuinely.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that's necessarily a cogniscent conscious choice, but I think it's subcond I.
Speaker 1: Think it is for the ultra predators, like the ones that the ultra the one of the ones that the like the ones that are making the laws, and makes me so fucking sad. I know, because it sounds quick. In a different world, it could have been a cool thing. That's the thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it sounds like when the Predators at the end of it, he's about to get killed by bunch of He's like, I gotta go to pre could have been like a megasoor predator.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like super predit ultra predator like that, could have been like a megazor, like a fucking mustache, old fucking crusty dude. That's just like you know, getting writing laws and stuff and being like, oh, I'm just just I'm just a Libertarians and then he just fucking has the hardest cock, you know, it's hard tables off the floor. Can I ask you? I want to ask you a question you too.
Speaker 2: I'm just curious if you guys have ever done this or we're not done this, because I've thought I thought about doing this today specifically, and then I thought, like, there's no way that I'd be able to really remember any in any real way. But like I have, I have yearbooks, right, and so like I have access theoretically to the information of all the people that I went to school with. Have you ever been curious about which of the people that were like in your class or you know in your school crazy have gone on a few of them.
Speaker 1: I know three people. Oh like look them up to see if they have like mugshots or something, or see if to see if they're like sexual predators.
Speaker 3: Specific not because I was I had suspicions of anybody, but just because statistically it's got.
Speaker 1: To be at least I know two people from my whole high school, your best friends, best friends.
Speaker 3: I was friends with one of them though I wasn't. We played basketball together. I was friends with him, friends of him.
Speaker 1: He just turned out to be a fucking weirdo. He ended up being what he ended up setually assaulting a child. Damn it was crazy. You know, it's even worse with that. Wasn't that it was a child, that he was what you call it, that he was in a partnership with a woman. Oh, it was like it was like a step child. That's the thing is that is like so common.
Speaker 3: That's actually what happens more often than not literally being a relative. It's like a relative, close relative, classic class a lot of times ago.
Speaker 1: Or siblings too, Like that's just dark.
Speaker 3: But the siblings crazy to me because I just I no matter how I've never heard of the sibling one in person.
Speaker 1: I'm not here it on TV. I don't know anyone personally, but you know, just from reading you're like, I wouldn't be surprised if it's like statistically, maybe one of the lower ones siblings.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's I think it's the higher one high it's lower in the In the instance of those three top tier one.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of highers that are growing up with like siblings that they haven't developed in a way. Like a lot of times, all it takes for them is to see porn or something or see something and all of a sudden, here's somebody to practice this with. It's it's something that could be so just a quick little trigger of somebody just like not or they saw their parents having sex and then all this something a trigger and the right it's not like the kid a lot of times is like, oh I am a predator, what's good? I think it's a lot of times like fucked up stuff, and then people sometimes excuse it.
Speaker 3: It's of sexual education. That's the biggest things, and at that moment you have to you have to educate children.
Speaker 1: The problem.
Speaker 3: The biggest problem is that when it comes to particular, particularly minority people. I fucking hate it. I hate it because I sit in both two cams of that fucking aspect where there's always some nigga in the family that has done some function. Instead of us calling them out, it's like, well he's family, and it's like, no, that's a fucking predator.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: I think that's every I don't think that's necessarily minority'dicularly.
Speaker 3: Us, because when we get we get no, no, no, it's because we get the way we get penalized. That's just simply the thing. It's for us.
Speaker 1: It's the nature of how we're penal you mean, like it would reflect poor land the family, which is already putting them, Yeah, the.
Speaker 3: Worst situation than we already are. And it's the same thing with homosexuality and minority groups as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, really wrong.
Speaker 3: Though that's objectively you shouldn't be a homosexual the whoa, whoa. But it's like that, like I think a lot of people that are probably like when you really boil down, and like a lot of people that are very conservative and like in like black, like really boil it down. Like dude, Hispanic men are damn near gay with each other. Bro with your best fucking friend. I know uncles that are like, yo, you guys probably fucked at least once. But it's like the idea of like it's how close they are, Like, Oh, you're my fucking comp You're like my best.
Speaker 1: Friend, dude, we're close with nobody's crazy. But it's like the idea of that.
Speaker 3: It's like you're not against that, you're against the fear of how much more they're gonna get rid of. You're very likely though, Yeah, I mean it's a projection.
Speaker 1: Bah blah blah. This is the people that are always like rilling against the stuff. They're always like protect the case. They are always the ones that are like fucking like that. It's like, it's, uh, it's wild fucking world.
Speaker 2: The yeah, the But I want to know, have you have you been curious enough about like Google, like so classmates or like people in your.
Speaker 1: Actually like no, I don't have my earbook with me. The fact that you brought it up, so I've never thought about that gotta be crazy to your identity. So what's story? Identity harass?
Speaker 3: That would be such?
Speaker 1: How do they get a picture of you?
Speaker 3: There's a thirty eight thousand dollars fucking warrant for your arrest and you're like, and they got it, but like Internet the whole time, no one the the vindictiveness and evil inherent in that is.
Speaker 1: How crazy do it?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: How did they did they get the they need?
Speaker 3: Like starts like the president masks just a shitty cutout.
Speaker 1: Well, no one could accurately post me because no one's quite as short. There's never been anyone. There's never been a man that was your height.
Speaker 2: Ever, there's I have never met somebody my height, my build who could realistically impersonate me, even if they had like tective like even if they could wear my face, you know what I mean. I think most people would be like, that's clearly not him, you know what I mean? You think that, But maybe my friend Paul is closest one that's.
Speaker 1: Talk about that fucking lama no no or whatever.
Speaker 3: You know. I know, I don't think. I don't think he's meant has.
Speaker 1: I've met a lot of your friends and I just you know, I don't know. I have no idea. I have to see faces, yea, and then I'd be like, oh, yeah, I know him or not.
Speaker 3: The idea of that, like the idea of someone the idea that just getting a kid that like, hey, grad you mom, you wanted to be a favor and make one hundred dollars and they just ruin your life with that kid.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I feel like that's gonna happen to Hassan because what's his name? Aidan Ross put out that like, oh man, I'll give someone a million dollars if they find out some dirt of Hassan, like molesting a kid or something illegal to do it feels extremely illegal. I'm pretty sure that's coercion. I think it's it's it's so it's so many things.
Speaker 2: He's constantly breaking the law, by the way, it's crazy, like that fec violation that he did where he like gifted Trump a fucking rolex and a and a cyber truck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the reason why Hassan, that's why he hates Hassan so much right now, because Hassan just passively pointed it out that like, oh, that's like a campaign violation. That's pretty illegal, and then Aiden got so offended by that. That's what led to the him being like, oh man, I really want to He was so excited too, he was so excited to the law, like he didn't like make that thing where it's like Aidan is so stupid that I don't know this there he was streaming, he was doing like it looked like an Instagram thing where it showed like the the two squares on top of each other where they're streaming together. Yeah, it was like alive and it was just talking about politics. It was this black dude I don't know who he was or who he is, and rage, rage, but it was it was the it was the clip I'm talking about when he was like, oh, well, I don't like Biden's I believe women should have like autonomy over their bodies. And he was like and he was like like and he was like, you don't like Biden because like so Aiden Ross thought that since Biden's president. Oh he thought that because Biden was president. He and then and the black dude under there was like wait here's like he was actually like I'm not I can't tell if you're feedom with me. Aidan Ross is dangerously stupid.
Speaker 3: He is like like he's and it's scary because I feel like he's just he's a he's he's a no child left byen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, way too much influence.
Speaker 3: But what happened is that he's just a young He's a young man that unfortunately got wrapped up in the manosphere before he was done becoming him. You know, Like he's like the like when you're young, you're still becoming yourself, you know, not like when you're when you're nineteen seventeen, nineteen years old, you're only your way to becoming a person that's gonna form into where you are, but you're not quite there yet. Even he got wrapped into that bullshit before.
Speaker 2: Look here's look, there's all sorts of there's all sorts of sympathetic reasons why people are.
Speaker 1: He sucks though.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I'm sure everybody has a good like a good reason for being insane.
Speaker 1: They're stupid or whatever. Are those people that, like we were being accused of being essentially the way.
Speaker 2: That That's why it frustrates me. I think it is because it's just like, okay, we were, like I remember, being like crucified for like a like not even a fraction of the ship that these people espouse and no real consequences for them at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just sad. It just takes off cool, it takes off and even the way that people will make content about them. It's very uh kid, it's very yeah, yeah, it's very just like it's very passive and very very just matter of fact. And it's not like yeah, that whole like era that that you know they call the st w Anti sjw era. It was so different. It was so wildly overblown. It was so that was the whole thing. A lot of stop calling fucking people Nazis that literally are not even close to it. Nothing stupid. It was, yes, it was like there, I stand by that. I think they fucked up totally.
Speaker 2: Then when when actual psychos came out or came out, nobody believed them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's you called this guy Nazis. Like yeah, that's specifically why.
Speaker 2: Like I remember like seeing the Richard Spencer thing where he was like giving like a speech in or whatever and then like at the end he just like he raised his hand a little bit, right, you know what I mean, Like and then people calling him a Nazi for I was like, well.
Speaker 1: I was calling it.
Speaker 2: I've been called the Nazi for the last like seven months, so like I don't know is this I don't know is it. I didn't know so much doubt for no reason because he's actually crazy.
Speaker 1: And the thing is a lot of those people were obviously they were correct, but the thing is they didn't They were correct because they were scattershot. They were correct because they threw it everywhere. Well, well, what I mean is I mean, like, yeah, but like say, there some people that were they I guess they knew coded language as far as things that normal people like myself didn't know because I didn't pay attention to the infiltration of white supremacy within certain cultures or certain absolutely, so I didn't really know, like say, so so there were people that were I would if I were taught it, I would be able to pick up on it. But it was these people were being like, you're fucking stupid. These people are this, These people they were basically trying to make humiliation. Trying to humiliate people or make people feel stupid is not going to They're not going to listen to you, right, So if you're trying to get people. So that's why I like, say, I can watch certain people there was. It was why I say Destiny now, for example, is much more tolerable than how he was back then. If you remember he was just antagonistic. He was just shitting and being complete out And no he still does that sometimes obviously. But I saw him talk to these commentary creators, right it was like a fucking forever stream, those people in the commentary community, and it was a very group that right now, and it was like a very cordial Yeah. I started. I think I listened to like about ten to fifteen minutes of it. And I'll check it out later. It's really like you see, how like chill and respectful. Yeah, exactly, it actman fucking uh William mac turkey, Tom, I would have done it, honestly if if you would have like I or something. Yeah, I didn't. I just saw like in thumbnails later, I'm like, oh, and.
Speaker 3: Those conversations are I think that's the nature of the beast that like what happened is that those conversations weren't happening.
Speaker 1: They weren't a lot of it, And it was because of the fact that that's not what.
Speaker 3: Was getting people paid.
Speaker 1: It wasn't exactly people weren't getting paid. They didn't want that, they didn't want civility. Remember, there were people railing against Remember what happened to Lacey Green when she had a fucking olive branch, just trying to understand people on the quot Uico opposition. They crucified her. They chewed her the fuck out for her just being like, let me talk to some of these people, let me talk to Sargon or whoever the fuck And they were like, now, you know.
Speaker 3: In retrospect, I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Fucking cringe of ship.
Speaker 3: That was.
Speaker 1: Weird. It was just one of those things right where now to be fair, like what's her face? And Chesca Ramsey is she she did a trojan horse. She was pretending to reach out to people.
Speaker 2: She admitted it, which is like a weird thing is wrong with you, the thing that bothers me. And look, I don't I really don't have an actigrand with this person anymore. At this point it is old, like.
Speaker 1: I don't know she brought it.
Speaker 2: She brought me up out of nowhere like two years ago, and and that bugged me because I was just like, what the fuck is going on? But I don't I really don't care anymore. I don't think about this person. It's fine, like go off. I wish it's best. Sincerely, we could have had the good ending.
Speaker 3: We could have had the the people stop being what it's it's nature of content and it's like people being stupid.
Speaker 1: Things would have still got gotten out of hand.
Speaker 2: But I think things could have I think so, I think it would just you'd still have aiden, you know what I mean, Like I think.
Speaker 3: Those people, but you have a more solidified front against it like that. That is maybe with our political side left any people, we are fucking scattered like the wind, and we expect too much from human beings. As human beings, we expect people to like a lot of them don't understand how in depth politics and the nature of how fucked up things are in general like this, it's just fucked you know, Like I I listened to shit like this all the time because Lily is very Lily's gotten very into like on politics, right, and I think it's gonna make her go crazy. But you know obvious because I was once someone that cared about it, and I was to think a step back from mental health genuinely because you know, too many fucked up things.
Speaker 1: Happen and if you care, it'll kill me. You'll die faster.
Speaker 3: But like, yeah, the idea of like we the left, all we do is batter and slander people for having just like the nature of the beast. Like I think, well, first and foremost, the fucking whole everything going on in the Middle East right now, for injuries, stuff like that. I think that shit is fucking horrible, and I think no one should be pro that. But the idea of us being like, oh, don't get involved, it's like that's our greatest ally. Also, it's fucked, It's fucked. I don't agree with it. I think we shouldn't be involved with it. But it's not as simple as just not being involved period. Well it's not well, like I agree that it shouldn't be partaking and sending the money to kill you.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, it's not even I don't even view that as like a particularly big problem on the left.
Speaker 1: Really, well, no, it is.
Speaker 3: In conversation is a lot of people are like, oh, no, we can't vote for a president that's involved with you.
Speaker 1: Well, the only problem I have is like, look, it's you can obviously hard stop genocide, you can, we can rest. But but the thing is, I do optics are so fucking important. Unfortunately they are so The people who are being antagonistic, the protesters who I feel like they have a right to be yes that well, no, look, I even mean even antagonistic. It's just like they said, like, you know, look, I think they have the right to be antagonistic as a protester because you're trying to get sought people from being killed. However, fucking optics are unfortunately so goddamn important. When you shut down the fucking five free or whatever, the four or five or whatever, the fucking free people all of a sudden are like, fuck them, Palestine, it's stupid. So and in the same vein as like, oh, I was just thinking of like franceasical Rams or anyone we were just talking about that was being antagonistic. I mean, then we give you one example and then fucking move on. Dude. She made a video about just voter ideas are racist, and I was like, that is an antagonist antagonistic title without explaining what she actually means. It's one of those things when when they went down this, I'm like, y'all need to calm down and just explain why this is happening and not in a way. And I feel like people, if you, if they just realize that, like we have.
Speaker 4: So many things in common, we are on the same fucking common bearon a man in the forest thing is like that wasn't asked on a Well it also hyprobolic nature of it.
Speaker 2: It also obfuscates the obvious common sense resolution of that question. Yeah right, It's like, okay, voter ideas are racist and you're like what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Why? How?
Speaker 2: And it's like, oh, well, certain people are priced out of ideas and that happens to like minority like you have to do.
Speaker 3: It's like, oh, well we should probably have free ideas.
Speaker 1: Yeah we should. We should like it should be yeah, there should be access, and then voting should be easier. We can talk about these things and and make it not just be like this is racist or like that's not fixing any.
Speaker 2: Because I think it makes sense that you would, like I know that there are places that I know that there are places that don't need you don't need idea to vote. I think it would make sense just like I mean, it seems like I feel like everybody should have an idea.
Speaker 3: They should be free, they should be free. I agree, right, I think your perspectives where tax money should go. Your perspective is the idea, and this is the disrespectives. Right, we have these respective people that are genuinely not bigoted people. So what happens we over we overview things sometimes, you know where it's like ov IDs. It is a race system, hundred percent. It's always been. That's it's been the conception of it. It's been for certain people to just not be able to vote very well. Look, that's the reason why it's.
Speaker 2: Not racist, because the concept itself has it's that that's what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: They use it as a tool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a tool, right, and and and that and that is and is these things that like it's compound like like it's racist, but what is the real big problem, capitalistic problem is why and then classes them.
Speaker 1: It's all like a fucking suits and ladder type Scooby s it is, right, it's always so like you can explain say, so like this white's the systemically racist system is going to use these It's like gerrymandering. Right, Yeah, it is considered racist because they know that a minority voters usually go left. So there's people that are in the right will specifically do these things to keep minorities from voting, and so that makes it inherently that that that tactic is racist. But say in a in a in a system that is ninety nine percent one race, for example, it wouldn't be considered racist anymore. Is classes. And so the problem is this tactic. And so if we can talk about that and be like, we need to fix this fucking problem, yeah, and not focus solely on that it's just racist. And I feel like that's what loses people.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, because it's like I feel like it's extreme and it's not. It's extreme and it's not specific. What happens is now you're not telling anybody anything by saying it's racist.
Speaker 1: You're just know you I think you can, but it's it's you have to be willing to dig, you know, like but we're just talking about optics, right, like'sfortunately failing regular people to understand the problem by just inherently being like, you're dumb, you're racist.
Speaker 3: That is the problem people. It should it shouldn't be informative. That's the why things like that, like those fucking questions people can ask on the street about these political things, right if you people arm them in a means that like, oh, I want to get more viewership instead of I want to solve the problem. So instead of you saying like oh, this is a problem because of X, Y and Z, then it does affect this thing and if you look at this thing in there, you'll see all this problematic nature of it, and it's like oh people. People were more receptive to that, being like do you know by taking part in this you're a fucking big.
Speaker 2: And it's like yeah, I just think I do conversations less about like like oh, this is this is a system and then oh, it's this way, so we should we should throw it out and it's like okay, well no, just look at the system and figure out what's wrong with it and then like ameliorate that that issue.
Speaker 1: What makes what makes what makes voter id raist, well, the.
Speaker 3: Nature of it being excluding other people do spot their out there like situation, how does it do that? Because of the people Some people have less money to be able to pay for X, Y and right.
Speaker 2: Right, So it's it's exclusionary because of money. And it's exclusionary because because you have to pay money for an ID.
Speaker 3: But I think, but I think the right, why are we paying? And the first rectification of that would be not paying IDs. But what happens is that you'd hope that when you'd find out they're they're still in justice being done to those people. So hopefully you in looking into this one thing, it would open your eyes to other things, therefore being able to It's it's just supposed beginning from step one to step two, but maybe step one might have more things involved with it that will help it. Hey, but study, I don't know what you're saying, but like how he wants people to think critically not going to happen, So.
Speaker 1: You're not having the conversation fix the issue. We got to direct people to the problem because they're not gonna think critically and get there on their own. Unfortunately, so the the thing like, Okay, minorities, black people historically poor in the United States because of systemic racism. We understand that. So they're gonna use these tactics to, you know, keep disenfranchising them. How do we fix this one? I think an easy solution is the voters getting the fucking gether and it's like, all right, we're gonna make in this state starting I guess it should be federally. We're gonna make IDs available enough people if they get involved, it would happen. It's like fucking abortion being on the ballots and stuff like that. Yeah, if enough people fucking got involved. I was talking about mom the other day. I was like, man, we millennials kind of failed because we did not get active enough. We just were too fucking jaded.
Speaker 3: You got apathetic way fast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so it's like if we actually gave a fuck about things enough. But I'm like, and I didn't blame. I was just not gonna go down that route. But I was gonna be like, you guys are fucking worse. I was gonna be at you fucking gen x's were fucking worse. But I didn't go down that route. I just wanted to put some places optionally worse. Reflect So I was like reflecting on millennials. I was just I'm gonna reflect the millennials. I'm not gonna attack her in her generation. But I was just like reflecting on us, and I'm like, even if they were fucking much worse, that doesn't mean that we should have been apathetic. That's the problem.
Speaker 3: We as a group of people, we just didn't.
Speaker 1: We jacked off. Man, we we did, I'm going right now there.
Speaker 3: We were too busy fucking being mad at everything, making punk music and then they were like, no, they were making punk music that like a little older us to care.
Speaker 1: And they were like, all right, I am is fucked up? This is They just like, yeah, I'm depressed. I'm depressed. I need Adderall we need um is fun in punk rock. And then then busting my own face and killed. All right, we gotta get out, start wrapping this up, please, dick and die in France.
Speaker 3: Fuck you guys, Well are you counting my just trying to make sure that my timing is is good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have to do something, don't Yeah, I got ship all right, but you know we got you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll be fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah I have to I have like a thing at four fifteen. Four fifteen. Oh good, but it's fine. Yeah, I got some gay people coming through. Oh I got some. I got some. I got some blowers on the way.
Speaker 2: All right, we're gonna read our twenty five dollars and out patrons. Now you can go over to patron of concests of Snark Tank and put your fucking name in here and make me say it, make us say it.
Speaker 1: I guess we've been having this tradition.
Speaker 3: Now it I'll start.
Speaker 2: Broley backshotting Sweeney Kingston Curb stopping a baby with Luke's iron boot, Chris, why are you built like a make a Whishkin Friday?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I forgot to gotta just public the podcast.
Speaker 2: It just fuck you'll have a chance. Yeah, yeah, stop line, Chris, we know you're white. Scooby Dubious says Raggy. I race the ree with Rent and all beast mister killing Logan, Paul in the Suicide Savannah Gay Alice in chains be like into my butt again, same old dick in my rear end the silver Spurmer, not Spencer, you deep fried f slur Kansas, carry on my way where it's a piss and shit and farts and come. I love how he gives up. Do you need for dinosaur chicken nuggets? No, Kanye, don't say that Jews are not gay. Vonna the Dead escape, Rupert Holmes. If your penis comes a lot of join and shower me with like rain meat.
Speaker 1: Spin is my homepage.
Speaker 2: Round eyed Asian rich Chicken is lesser known. Cousin Poriental, his veiny Dick and me Chip Chip Skylark doors, Hello, I love you. Don't you tell me I'm gay? Phallic versus Timothy shallow May big Pepe, I'm on me. Dune walks out into the shower and you all come down down the drain. Who the hell would miss Trump's fed head like that, Blair White canonically banging Alex Jones Goku walking up to you holding a hole, handing you a gun and saying, I need you to do me a favor.
Speaker 1: The Second Coming of Miguelow.
Speaker 2: Harris trans mass pussy rotating Migellow Harris transmats pussy in my mind like rotes y chicken to flex some people who can't visualize a fucking apple. Sergeant Cummis shooting full force blanks at bystanders death Shadow of the Epstein Tree, Jack the world's fastest Maori Sween ruining my jokes because you can't fucking read, Big Meat.
Speaker 1: He stinks, No, your jokes are just bad. Man.
Speaker 2: Well, you also can't read, but their jokes are bad as well, calling me colinbe you know, like big Meat.
Speaker 1: He stinks.
Speaker 2: It takes two to tango. My dick's so long I can tie it in a knot and still suck it. Andy the man who's Andy's in our eightyer, but down a Sandy, I come in fear like a squid.
Speaker 1: What squid they did? They do that when they're like, get away from me, when they're afraid, they come. Uh no, but never mind, you're Marvin. Marvin's straight.
Speaker 3: Let's not eat.
Speaker 1: Let's not eat.
Speaker 2: Dongu Heath smoker gigs rubbing icy out of my freshly shaved and nicked penis and balls Colin sounds like Homelander took a rhino pill and molested the wind to go as Krados boy, there are consequences to being an N word. Chris punched creator clash referee for being black.
Speaker 1: Uh no, because she was a woman. Obviously, I'm not racist. I can't believe there was a Fox News article Kevin Durant.
Speaker 3: I think so if I'm remember I mean, I could be misremembering, but I remember.
Speaker 1: There was like a f I was like, good again, she was annoying me. I literally didn't even see her. I was blind.
Speaker 2: Iron Maiden Trooper. You fuck my ass, but I'll fuck yours too. I'll suck you off till my face is blue. Mister pants, make a model, Make a three D model of Chris. I can goon to his near sightedness. Ball or of the first sin getting into my great getting into the gritty the gidding ritty by cardboard pie. Uh spumbu futters reading comprehension test for Sweeney.
Speaker 1: Um, okay, supposed to be for me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get I'm trying to make Yeah, I guess it's for you. So I guess you could take it from here since it's the bottom of the page.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Sweeny test a dog cat, gay house carcom tree apple gay.
Speaker 1: There you got it? Yeah, I don't. I don't get it. Is it just and I don't really understand either, Probably some type of test thing.
Speaker 3: What kind of test that gay house car com tree apple gay? I don't get it, Like, is it this shows gay more than once? And that's what shows this is game more than whatever? Just come twice?
Speaker 1: I guess we keep going. Jolly old dipship.
Speaker 3: The sound of mister hands so break being forced his mouth, Oh god, the sound he made was so and I was like, oh, he's gone, He's gone. Hees like that video made me laugh and cry a little bit. Actually, yeah, uh, I've seen it three times. Ciphergraph Uh, well, in Freaks Bob, it was it was an oval, It was a circle post Malon's Country music fucking sucks OMG Hunter Dubois RFK has the go throat game is a go throat uh fag City moves like four penises. Come inside is come inside me? Every time I suck his sucking meat, I taste.
Speaker 1: Cock cock cock cock me long, Who's who you suck for?
Speaker 3: Our game? The bone and boneless Chicken, Lily the Fergus drinking pictular Smitchie the Kid, the MT forced to be administering estrogen to with the with virtual I'm well, niggas got a what got a hard scope? Hit mark on Trump The Olympics has ruined the search to term ray gun on my hip. Poppy Gaye be like gagging, gaping a guy, gaping a guy, A gaping a guy okay nowhere hanging out a couple of GOONERSSMR. But it's this U three making the moist disgusting, wet moist noise. It's I would suck City Sweeney's eggs out her uterus.
Speaker 1: Like bowlba tea. That's pretty hot. I would do it. That's aggressive means true though I would definitely.
Speaker 3: I would definitely.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't because I I am a I am it's sticking out of my sweater big and it's black even though I'm what.
Speaker 3: He's definitely got a black penis British people come, British will come then be like.
Speaker 1: British, he's a white British guy. He is oh yeah, He's like, oh you heard him speaking, doesn't sound like that. He was like ew jam quiet, wait, we gotta go fuck Homeland. I was, and then get toasted.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 1: I was fucking confused, and I found out he was British. I was like, you know, oh, e appened the starlight's face, like all right. That was like finding out SpongeBob was Ukrainian, was Dominican. He has Dominican energy, though he has dimic energy. Sung Viob, you're fucking even like even like yellow Caine. It's like Yellowkay, fucking dumb bau Blamo.
Speaker 3: The seed.
Speaker 1: British people come in and be like, oh, what's all this?
Speaker 3: Then falling asleep to Edward compilations, I show speed Joined, I RA have you guys watch hasbend ho Tel I've been looking for opinions, which was that isn't just music and gay. My husband's very good, very good. One of our good friends is the creator of it, and she Rocks. Yeah, sorry, Chance fam gremlin. You Bob Ross, referring to referencing his bad divorce while painting and making viewers extremely uncomfortable, cried the Canadian. I'm out of here, no way, I'm hanging out with a couple liberals.
Speaker 1: What you call it? Giving me? Shawnie d h.
Speaker 3: The only fruit that Jordan Priterson eat is the Adam are the Adam apples inside Bears next Jesus Christ. Nude slash NF way not for work. My nice for the master Chief collections are crazy? Yeah, the nude The nude fucking mods for MCC is wild.
Speaker 1: Have you seen them?
Speaker 3: There's nude mods for master master Chief Wait, MCC master Chief collection.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, I don't even to be honest with me, that I don't even think about.
Speaker 5: Look master chiefs Penis, Yeah, look look those up, but I don't even know what those would even be. Jake Ellis guitar, I minded uh Halo four recently because they added.
Speaker 1: His old like his good armor in it, and I was like, oh, actually did you see that thing? What was it? What was that company that was working with the Mono Warfare remastered mods? And like Activisions shut him down like launched. Did you see that? Yeah? I did see that. Like it was all like hyped and ship a bunch of people all hyped. And I can't remember what it was called because I wasn't interested in that. I don't remember, but it was like, yeah, mon if he had Mono waar from remastered. They were like like modes some like cool ship. Like it was like a lot of extra cool ship. And then is once the hype was at his peak, active was like shut it down.
Speaker 3: And they shout it down so we can't do it. That's actually they fucking sucks that flippings, stroking, smoking joking is going like this, drip m mah, Lord of homeless drip, steely David, are you.
Speaker 1: Filling chief for work background?
Speaker 3: Are you filling in the queers? Fucking them in the ass? Are you sucking their dicks? Did you give them the f slurred pass? Queen of the Stone Age. I'll swallow your I'll swallow your flow. Let you lick my balls and your whole obi wance.
Speaker 1: You blow me, let me get image. Wait what you call it?
Speaker 3: I beat him off, suck his penis just to show that I'm gay. Kremlin, the gremlin that Rhyano, Jimmy Dix, Evil Swing be like I love the gays. My name is Wait, my name is Abdullah Shai, and I'm gay. Jesus Christ, there's only one queer left.
Speaker 1: Helped me.
Speaker 3: I'm help me my boyfriend wait, help my boyfriend gay turned me into a PS five Uh Miranda Lawson is netically engineered to be perfect, so her.
Speaker 1: Pussy ass must be crazy. That's probably true.
Speaker 3: Absolutely wage lay five eight three Pepi Brothers Game presents Seinfeld Versus Always Sunny to uh Numanium of the Nightman and then Derek here the last hit my guy.
Speaker 1: All right, keep looking for those nude mods so I can really find exactly. Keep looking for.
Speaker 6: I'm really interested in well In Lemonade, Dunk dounc Gerson fins It listen hot hit my spot because you're pretty, hands down, one of the best original g songs I've ever heard.
Speaker 1: You Gotta pay, Please, Please Just talk. I was considering learning guitar, but then, okay, I can't hit that other note. But then learning guitar, but then I saw John Gunn perform Passion Flowers, So I think I'll just kill myself and have butt sex with your what's the rest of it? And suck my dick uh pepe, racist, candy companies, sniggers, races pieces. I forgot which this one spot? Spit koish Oh yeah, there we go, Mike, And I'm not saying that one the K word, jolly plantation er. Three, that's crazy, three moon cricketeers, cumb rules everything around me, cream in my asshole. Gotta gotta nut, y'all. Yeah, but I mean on the crime side, the New York Times side, and the live was no job on the standard of live was blowing, guys, I forgot. Okay, anyway, let me let me just get out earlier. Hello, it's me coming into an electric socket. Me be fishy. Arthur Morgan's pr manager, he needs one, Please help. I'm currently stuck in a hole. I'll carpet bomb the guards a strip for a quarter. John Strickland, my partner, snapped the chair legs off my Chris Reagan youtubes then proceeded to tear my legs off in self defense. Merks eighteen eighty nine. Goddamn big woke trying to stop me from igremaxing. Yeah, hell yeah. The first charch of Keeth David, featuring the racist light box that's actually assaulted Derek live on cam. Yeah, facts that second Church to keep David featuring being better than the first Church to keep David. Pri Ras spread your cheeks so I can shit in your ass Blake eight ninety six, Chris trying to read like blah blah blah shadow clone jutsu to gang banger Mom. But it's only me Alaskan oilfield trash, Texas State or salad. When is Swedens Kendrick remix of gadio active Sue Hulk tickle my ass Hair's Niggy Jizzy formerly known as Nikki Jizzy. This is Ziggy fuck Gambler's come field eyes. Sorry, Miss Jackson, badly brave hugger Derek du cunt etherean Virgerian punter nae from mollifous one. But I busted my hands against last week. But then the doctor was doctor diss was too tempting. Sorry and rounding out the list. King whoa what? King of haphazard? What's up? Man?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Thank y'all niggas for fucking tuning in for this episode. I hope it was very enlightening. I hope I made you want to open up your wallets, you know, and visit our store by a couple of merches. Probably gonna have drops pretty soon. Every single one of you guys gets beating down in the back of well put the oh you have a minor on your shirt? Still dun. There's a world worse waing. Do you fu in them smalls? It tattles them inside. The shot shot sucking balls.
Speaker 3: Picture of Knuckles.
Speaker 1: Knuckles cause he's seventeen and a minor, maybe younger.