Speaker 1: All right, hold on because we're doing something different today and stuff and things. I gotta wait like ten seconds before I can press eight button. Hopefully this will not refresh on me and it'll just work. It looks like it did. Okay, oive they got JFK and news that is today's show. But it's so much more, isn't it. I hope so I needed this.
Speaker 2: I need.
Speaker 1: Here's what I need. I need people who give a crap about the show enough to assist me on the side. Uh, not under the table or anything. I mean, that would be awesome if it's a female, But but that's not what I was referring to. I meant more like, you know, helping to get this thing to move more smoothly, and assisting with technical stuff too, and also you know, throwing some of those timestamps at me so I can more easily identify places where I can clip out to make the shorts, the short reels with key points highlights. Because a lot of people can't or won't even watch a thirty minute video, let alone a two, three, four and five yesterday. Holy crap. Yeah, unless they run a long, long, long, long drive, I don't see them getting that all in and one and one sitting. Unless they're like Stone out of the Gordon, then they're not going to retain anything anyway, right, So we have moved around again. The last two Quarter dot TV transfers did not didn't They just didn't work. They just they were encoding forever for two days straight and then never appeared. So I'm not gonna waste the time on there anymore until they get their stuff up and running properly. So we went, we walked away from FDJ. This is what's happened in the last you know, a couple of months here. Walked away from FTJ, not not parting on bad terms, but just you know, doing what it was right and for me at the time, and it was necessary. He then went to Quarter because it's like FTJ in the sense that it's still a video A the letter A video is the style format whatever you want to call it, the software, and Josh had helped put that together along with the Josh Your TV is what he made first, which is had more bells and whistles than Quarter did. But FTJ is the evolution of all the technical things being worked out. Unfortunately, that's not where Quarter is at. It hasn't had the development that FDJ has had, So even though people claim that they have these things, it also help helps if they work. And that was one of the problems I was having with FTJ toward the end of the time that we were in existence as well. It's like, yeah, that's all fine and great, but if it doesn't play the video because the player's got some issue, then the whole site. You know, you can only tell people to go someplace once or twice and have things not work for them, not to ever attempt to do it again. So now we're on bretdy On again. We're on bready on again. I say it again. We are bretdy on dot com, b R I G H T e O N dot com. I even changed the link in the description to reflect that until quarter gets their their big boy pants on. All right, okay, so we're on Rumble YouTube and Brady on and I like Mike anyway, so it's all good. I talked to them this week, you believe it or not. I just got done. I initiated discussion with Niche again and we gotta work a couple things out, but there's probably gonna be we dot It's again I'm sure that'll make certain people out there happy, especially people on the second tier of the Patreon. Yeah, there'll be new stuff going up on there, so that's good for everybody, I guess except for the person that uh sits in this chair, because it's usually like three or four hours of my life and there's not enough people on Patreon for to make a difference for me. But that's whatever. It never worked right and always skipped which one did? Are you talking about a quarter was that you're referring to or are you talking about like an old walkman? That's why you had to get the Panasonic Shockwave bro. Remember when that was a cool thing I got. I had a great a yellow one because I was like the standard cover, but I thought a blue one later on? Oh yeah, the one that have the little clips on the side in a slide shockwave CD player? Wyck?
Speaker 3: Is it.
Speaker 1: No space age man? For my high school days? Not even like well yeah, like middle school slash high school. I remember taking that to Florida on their time share vacations FTJ. Did that really? Huh ah? Well they should know that, because I mean they should be aware of that so that they can yell at Josh to fix it, or yell at Daniel over there and in Brazil to fix it, because that's that's a main component of functionality. The only reason why I miss it is that people were clicking that wallet button an awful lot and making my time in the chair make sense to me. And they were they were donating, but like you know, we did actually and I don't even know who it was, so I'll say it later when I figured out, but somebody did contribute to the gifts and Go since yesterday or whatever it was. It was it yesterdayday before, pretty sure was yesterday. So thank you. And it is always available. That's what it's there for. It what up, Mike Raymond, I'm sorry. I had a hard time over at FTJ. That sucks, man. They should know that, hopefully. And here's the thing. If if we ever get the Patreon upon and I've been saying this and I mean this, this is what I will do it and rather than it all right, So GIFs and Go is like my daughter's piggy bank. A majority of everything that's gonna go there is gonna go to her. I'm going to get the software hopefully that goes to you know, making da Vinci resolve better for me to use to you know, do editing and documentary type stuff and stuff like that. But the majority of it is like my daughter's piggy bank, not just for savings, but like to help pay for all her activities that to give send go side apart from you know, everyone's while getting something for the show. The Patreon is gonna be dumped right back into the show directly. But we have to get up to six hundred dollars a month, and then that doesn't give me anything because if I have six hundred dollars a month, that's steady, it's gonna go to Josh and we're gonna create our own platform, ball Buster Studios, Bullbusters Network something. Maybe we're gonna use the word ballbusters and I don't know, but it'll be primarily he. Well, he's gonna be the guy. It's gonna be. They all this stuff that FDJ has, but a better fucking work and better not skip. Like you said, I never had that problem and I played I use it a lot. I mean, sometimes there was issues of it not accepting your video after you finished it and you'd have to reimport it and stuff like that. That was a pain because people don't watch replays as much as they watch lives on that particular platform. I'm talking about this too much longer, right, but yeah, that would be where it would go. Would go to me having like the most developed top of the line type of thing, and it would be Josh developing it and actively developing it. If we get up to six hundred a month on the Patreon, we now we're losing on it. So that's we got a lot ways to go. Went from like one thirty eight to one ten in the last month, all right, But yeah, if it ever gets there, that's what we're gonna invest it in. It's gonna be our own place and we'll through invite only bringing on, like I don't know, fifteen to twenty different content creators that we know, aren't shills that we know, aren't you know, wolves and cheaps clothing And has there anybody seen what freaking Ritchie from Boston has been up too lately? It's not the moment wise, this up. It's not the best thing in the world. I'm not gonna lie to have a look at that while I pull up a Ritchie from Boston. I just want to show you what's going on here because it's it's pretty pathetic and sad. Actually. Ooh for his helmet. Yeah, casual Friday on the Dusk Star. That sounds funny. Okay, let's see Ritchie from Boston too, And this isn't really too. I mean, it's kind of to pick on him because he kind of deserves it, he kind of needs it. But this fucking video he did, and I'm gonna show you right now, I'm a little disappointed.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she figured that if we figured that, if.
Speaker 1: Chill it's up barking, can you guys hear it? You know I probably can't, so let me go ahead and that maybe Ken, I don't know, can you tell me if you could hear that? He doesn't represent us here? Who's that? Oh you're talking? I don't know. It's sound is on? Okay, cool, thank you? And I know there's a late there's like a delay there. Plus there's latency hopefully guys. I just I gotta get away from Spectrum and I got that was that was holding us up today. I was actually in the chair at five o'clock and I had every thing all set up for like hours ahead of time I was doing. Yeah, Richie does not represent us here. You're right, and I just want to kind of bring out something that is important to discuss. Like there's friends of mine that really like Richie. I'm not into that overly. Hey, let's save everything you know and shield us from scrutiny type of thing by constantly bringing up Christianity and stuff like that. To me, that's like a cop out. It's like saying, you know, you're gonna be picking on me if you if you disagree, because you know, blah blah, I use the word christian a lot. To me, that's like it's like a cheap way of like insulating yourself. And I don't I don't like that. And also I don't know one hundred percent. Well, I don't agree with it very much at all. But this guy, John ponders, why don't take a look at what this guy is up to? What about Dan Bedondie? Do you know who that guy is? So they're coming out here, I'll show you this spirit. It's called spiracy Khan. Yeah, the con part is the one that you want to emphasize because it's a con And I showed this to a friend of mine, Nicodemus, because this is taking place in Kentucky in like Cave City, Kentucky. I'm not promoting this, I'm doing the opposite. This is a failed wrestler here with the he looks like a discount King Kong Bundy, all right when you can't afford it, like like Elias Kotius is a discount. Well, when he was younger, they both kind of looked very similar a discount. Robert de Niro, you know, the guy who played Casey Jones and uh, he was in the movie Prophecy with with what do you call it? Christopher Walking? That guy all right, so bidandi here he I don't understand how he's even showing his face in public, let alone acting like an expert and fucking anything. And why is Richie associating with these fucking clowents. This guy here, if I if I remember correctly, he's like a black magic cabalist freaking quote unquote reformed. And this guy here, he's the one that was actually staying on him for Wars. He's the thing that set the wheel in motion to have Info Wars and Alex Jones. And then I think all that was was all an act as well. I don't think that was a real court case I don't think he really owns them a billion dollars in the whole thing. There's there are elements of that that are probably true, but there's a lot of death and resurrection ceremonies that Alex Jones goes through when his popularity starts to wane. Like, you know, they had this happen in like twenty sixteen, seventeen too or whatever it was. I remember being on the when I had my elliptical in the other room and finding out that you know, he got you know, all the payment processors dumped them and all kinds of things happened with info wars, and he was doing stuff from his house for a while. You remember that time, right, that era. Well then he came back, oh right, Because then once once somebody gets taken down by the man, by the system, all the people who are pretended truthers out there, even though that's a pretend word itself, think that they've been cleansed, like obviously this guy's telling the truth because they want him gone, and then they come rallying back like that's the easiest way to like trap people so that they stop they stop scrutinizing or analyzing what the hell you're saying, and they just assume that you've got it all figured out, or they don't. They don't, they don't twit turn on their discernment around you as much. It's like it's like a cleansing, like through the church. By calling yourself, ah, I'm a Christian. Oh my, this so everybody must agree with me? Who is one of those people who believe you know what I mean? It's like the same kind of thing. But Alex Jones has done this before, and then he came back and he's even more popular and yeah, oh yeah, yeah, see I can see why they did that. And then he does this whole thing again and now he's like on Twitter RECs and who knows what the hell weally happened with quote unquote info Wars and all that crap. But he still calls the same thing, doesn't he And it's whatever whatever. But the Bedandhie is one of that got that started in motion by saying that Sandy Hook itself was completely fake, not that there's actors in there, that some of the some of the the parents and the stories might be fake around it, you know, And then you're right there, there's there's definitely some evidence to the fact that that wasn't even an open school and that you know was it was a fed town that was like propped up, and all kinds of weird stuff about it. But to say that there was nobody killed, when in most cases, in every other shooting, it's not that the shooting is fake. It's not like people don't really die. It's what they mold the story into and who they put in front of the camera that's fucking fraudulent. So to just say it's all fake, like this guy treaded on stupid waters Dan Bedondi and it seems like it blew up in Alex Jones's face, but even scrolled away the fuck back in history now and our friend Jack Anthony had a conversation with this guy and he exposed him way back when this guy was still on info Wars. But the fact that this guy was on info Wars and he represented info Wars is the reason why they went after him with God only knows if that was real A gazillion dollars mister Jones, Right, okay, with two fake people that we know are probably props and aren't real parents and whatever else like that whole thing's in the whole courtroom thing and him talking about Clinton and all this other stuff, and there's still the super little things that came about. It all seems fake and everything about Alex Jones is a freaking sham. I'm not saying I feel bad for him, but all I'm saying is this fucking guy right here is the one that kicked it all off. So why is he even showing his face in public in the same circles again? And why is Richie from Boston lending his reputation to these people? What the heck?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: You know, Jailbreak Overlander is interesting to watch the Times, but him's constantly saying, you know how he he's the first of everything. You know that I doesn't ever since It's like everybody has this thing where they think that they're special and they're not. They don't know everybody and everybody else and who's done things, if there are anything like them, they definitely didn't get to five hundred thousand subscribers or one hundred and twenty six thousand on his part two channel. It seems a little seems a little uh, I don't know, promoted if he will that he I mean, there were different eras in YouTube before you know it was sold to the Googlement, and before they started putting all these different barriers in between you and the audience to where they can't find you. It used to be like I used to do slide shows on whatever the hell they call that movie editor, whatever that thing is on that that comes with a with windows, and I was doing just back before they were copywriting every goddamn piece of music too. I would play something and just show slide shows of my rock climbing. And when I came out with my first book called Divided Highway, I had like a little one set up for that, and that stupid crap video got twelve hundred views, you know, So it was you had more readily. You were readily available, like your stuff was readily available to people a whole lot easier, so it's easier to get a bigger subscriber account. Plus, Richie used to be in one of these networks, like a YouTube TV type thing, like they still do this with the family channels and stuff like that. But these guys would come up with like I think what's his name was in there too, what's that guy's name? High impact Flicks, high Implak vlogs. That guy was in one of those networks, and that's why they got like blown up in a subscriber accounts and then you know, then then they get broken down and stanned. Who knows, maybe that's all. That's probably all real that, But as far as getting that big, it's really hard unless somebody wants you to be that big because they control whoever gets to be seen now a whole lot more because there's big things in the works in society, and they manipulate us through popular cultures, so they're being very very strict as to who gets to say what and to how many people get to hear it. So it's not the same anymore. A lot of these people, if you look at their subscriber account, these guys who have been like what they call legacy accounts, their subscriber account hasn't moved in years, up and down maybe a little tiny bit but not discernible. But back in the day like they would, you know. So anyway, Richie is letting his reputation, he's kind of like vouching for these people, and they're a bunch of scumbags. So let me scroll down through my comment, I said Richie Dan Bidandie is why Alex Jones and info Wars was taken down in either real or fake court. So Dandie is the one who claimed the whole thing with Sandy Hook was fake, rather than that there were actors used to steer the public perception and gun law sentiment. The difference of course, being real. People can still have died even if the narrative around it was fabricated, right down to the parents who got the most media coverage. That's what's weird is but Dandie simply had to apologize and this is what they literally said for stalking the families. Stalking the families. That big facts dude who looks like King Kong Bundy right here stalking people. That would be a little concerning. You'd think there'd be more of a I don't know, a civil civil suit, if not criminal charges. But yet they take out on Jones as severely as they did, whereas Jones didn't even directly say the whole thing even though he kind of like lent credence to it and has sense as to that, Oh yeah, it's all you know, the whole thing was a fraud, got sued into oblivion. However, I happen to think that part was bs as well. But Richie, you're not doing well for your credibility lending your reputation to these douchebags. You should distance yourself as far away as possible. This is a money grab, guys, This this us, as Nick said it, it's it's a money grab, and it's taking advantage of old people who are into you know, think that they're truthers and just conspiracy theories and you know all that kind of stuff. So anyway, Pounders is another carnival act. You have failled wrestler Bedandhi and this clown who used to be a cabalyst. Buddy, where's your head at? This event? Is a cash grab. There's nothing wrong with that, but you could have picked better company. You will be burning bridges in whatever town this circus goes to. And then a bunch and then a bunch of well, I haven't body people you know batsy as in abbot and you know, love wonderful, great, awesome, terrific, blowing smoke up but great stuff. Like, do you guys know who any of these people are? Do you have any idea who these people are and what they've done in the past, it's like you really want to just, you know, without any scrutiny, just oh yeah, everything's wonderful. Good job, good job everybody. So I will show you. But then we got to get back to the scene. Let me just open up another job. Then where's that One's that one? Let's see, hopefully doesn't screw up that one. I've got a couple of extra tabs up tonight because I'm looking to book my flight for our New York vacation, our New York visits o the grandparents from my daughter. What was I doing? Oh yeah, I gotta get for this before you guys think you see what I'm doing. So I'll come. I'll come back to that in a second. Wait to look at this first. I know you're not there yet. I just I'm trying to find the spot. So don't you know it's it's it's a a convo between myself and another person. So the stuff that's not really necessary for the people to see, so I'm not gonna try to show it to But yeah, yeah, I showed him this stuff and he's like, whoa. And these guys look like a bunch of ass bags. We've talked about David Wilcock and how do we can know we can stand him? And how he's all, you know, covered covered up by a bunch of Okay, so here, here's this one. Let me see I can find it's it. Yeah, here we go. Let me read this one to you. This will be fun. Huh, good times. I'll do that this way though, I like this, they'll be better. Hey, why there it is? So this says a research journal in the Facts of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting tragedy and the subsequent hoax by the alternative media Sandy Hook hoox Sandy Hook facts dot Com Facts and Analysis, it says, one day, September nineteenth, twenty sixteen, Dan Bidandie which is that fat monster that looks like King Kong Bundy apologizes for the stalking of Sandy Hook families. Dan Bidandi is not even somebody you'd want to see him near a playground. Has apologized for the stalking of the families by Sandy Hook hoaxers, by the Sandy Hook coaxers. He wants to make it clear he's not associated with that. As is known, a Newton family and their little girl is being stalked by hoaxers relentsley, relentlessly sending the stage Sandy Hook Justice operatives and employees, Sandy Hook Hox Group and zero three, via their social media feeds and their websites, have published articles, videos and photos attacking the family. Well, so this is the counter, all right, This is what you call the the idiots like they when they would send like new Nazis or a bunch of u. Basically, there are a bunch of Feds to make something look like a bunch of maniacs are the only type of people who would question something. So they have a fake people attack. Probably another fake element of the story, because I don't think they would do that to people who really were grieving. Probably another fake family or element of the story. But at least in the public perception, it looks like someone's being picked on because of you know, wild crazy, mentally ill conspiracy theorists who just can't let up right. They have to be right, so they'll ruin a family after a tragedy. So this is what I see this, Sandy Hook Hope I mean, just calling it Sandy Hook Hopes group is kind of ridiculous in itself. It says the hoaxers have chosen to stalk this girl because of slight resemblance. So apparently she looks like somebody who was suppose have died in the thing other new in a New new Town associated film. Maybe it's right, Maybe it's actor, Maybe they are actors. I don't know. All I'm saying is this seems like this would be something that you would see agents do just to discredit any real criticism of a fake event if they, you know, think that someone's going to continue to pressure this until they find out the real truth. Associated families have experienced this internet gang stocking as well. Sandy hook Facts covered it and sucking tanctually thanks Dan for stepping up, for steping up. Hold then is he gonna say anything? You can't hear this, But that's that's that's your that's a What a handsome man, that guy, And he's a he's a hero for standing up. Come on, man, come on. After Jacobson's deposition, jurors watched, can you guys see this? Yeah again? A second video deposition featuring Dan Bidandi, a former Info Wars correspondent who went to Newton Newtown in twenty fourteen too harass officials at a routine Board of Education meeting in the video, Butdandi says he was inspired to work for Alex Jones and Info Wars because of the nine to eleven coverage, specifically the outlet's claim claims that the US government perpetrated the terror attacks. Bedandee expanded on the comment by using a racial slur for Muslims and adding that he doesn't believe Jeffield could melt steel beams. Well, yeah, that's I mean, okay, but what does it have to do with is apologized for stalking He had the same thing I just saw. And then there's Info Wars visits and sales soared due to false Sandy hook claims News Times. That's what they're saying. That's why they can go after him. So here's this guy, though, why I this is the other guy. This is John Pounders. This is the other guy that's in this little, you know, a little concoction here. This guy is the David Wilcock look alike. It's not him. Why I left the Hebrew Roots Movement, which is like a little freaking terrorist group. Honestly, hey, so if he's in the Hebrew Roots Movement, does that not make him annoy right? The Hebrew Roots movements anti Christ arithmetic, add to God's word, add Talmud, Mishnah, Midrash and other Hebrew extra biblical writings which contradict and blasphem Jesus. Well, doesn't make a difference to me. There was no original Sin. Could have been a great guy, though it's not cool to make fun of people who are awesome, So track from the Godhead. Many in the HRM, which is the Hebrew roots movement, deny the Trinity and the deity of Christ. This is the hidden goal of HRM. Well, if many even do that, it's not really hidden, especially if you're telling us multiply works for salvation. Eat this, don't eat that. So more tum with a lost shit right, observe days, et cetera. So rabbinical crap to say to stay in God's good graces or you're not saved. Divide your devotion to Jesus. And this seems like something that just was a road Christianity and bring you back into bring you into a more purified Christianity, which is called Judaism. Divide your trust and all of it is called atter and cult and yahweh and you know that, Yeah, Oh sabaoth dude, Yahoo, divide your trust in and devotion to Jesus and his finished work to trust and see how this is put in the frame of like a Christian mind. Like the most horrible thing you could possibly ever do is the question and discount the guy who we made up at least all those attributes, that we henceforth be no more children tossed into and to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine by the slight of men and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive. Well, that's like every book. Then you would have to get rid of all of them and just do what Jesus told you and understand the kingdom of heavens within, and that it's a personal journey, just like the gnostics, who are never called gnostics by Gnostics said to do the personal journey of experience in life. Finding nosis is like saying finding wisdom. Ancient origins of the Hebrew Roots movement the Noah hide, and so this is what they promote, the Noah Hide and mosaic laws as seen in the Dead Sea scrolls. Gee, why would this be popping up all of a sudden, since that's what the main goal of this uh post puran America is supposed to be after they've murdered a bunch of us, maybe another wave of pandemic first, so that and then and then then murdering people and jilling them for anti Semitism or semi colon and then Noah Hydeen film enforcement slowly and steady, so that it creeps up on you and you don't even recognize that happening. Mm hmm. So why is this guy popping up? And why is Richie part of it? Hebrew Roots, Jewish fables. Can you guys see this? I hope you you do, okay? Hebrew Roots and seeing what they got to overhear the guy with the tifflin uh, the tiffle undone, as I said, with the Lanski, there's one final horn like that just walking through the woods one day. Hey look twisty horned animal. Anyway, so he's he's all tiffling duff. He got one on his on his little puny bicap's going on his forehead. You can only keep so much buff spare in there, though it's it's not really worth it. Hebrew Roots is a heretical cult that takes believers away from Christ, which is like, that's the stupidest way of the frame it like, are they doing something bad or is it just because they don't they don't agree with your other fucking bag of nonsense. Oh, they don't like the art bag of nonsense. They have their own bag of nonsense. They're evil heretics the less ridiculous empty word ever. Heretic followers are taught to keep the Torah, which brings them under the curse of the law, for nobody was ever saved by the law requires perfect obedience. Much like the Pharisees, these modern Judea Isers will be judged for their hypocrisy. Do not give heed two Jewish fables? Yeah then okay, Then that means they can't like really follow too much of the Catholic Church then either pal here we go. Pounders is a visionary founder of Now You See TV, which is something I've never freaking heard of. A dynamic independent media ministry. Oh God, that's why established in twenty ten to share biblical bullshit. This is the same guy who was in the other movement. Right, he's gonna preach at you about Christianity. He's gonna preach at you. He went a completely opposite direction isn't it wonderful when, like I don't know, a goddamn Satanist starts telling you how to follow your religion because they were doing so well themselves. Come on, this guy's a joke. Kentucky big there's one of the other guys that's in this thing is a Kentucky Bigfoot Research Organization k bro.
Speaker 3: A.
Speaker 1: He says, I don't think their promo page looks like I do think their promo page looks like a poorly produced mid nineties fuck flick cover? Do ay?
Speaker 5: Is that?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Here he is?
Speaker 1: Here's here's here's a big man right there, United States champion of what? Yeah? H isn't it great when you're that heavy and you still have like your thin num not some muscular arms because you just never did ship with yourself tho exercise? All right, Well there's that. You saw it, So I decided to bring that up. Don't go to Spiracy con unless you do. And if you do, you know, yeah, have fun whatever, do what you want. I don't give shit we do. I'm not trying to do what to do. I just think it's ridiculous. If you do, I might laugh at you, that might make fun of you. John Ponders, Dan Bedandi and now for some reason, Gritty from Boston. There's more people in this speakers thing. Do you want me to bring it up? Don't really have to do that. Here's the RF feeling so that he gets money from it, uh speakers? Yeah, I mean this looks legit already, doesn't it. You know, I got aliens and bigfoot and spiracy. Con truth is yere. You know, with all the stuff that Richie has driven through and driven you know, all those woods and you know, off roading and stuff like that, you think he'd be able to say if he bought into this thing, right, all right, So you got Richie headlining, of course, because I mean he's the only name that actually makes the rest of this stuff. They made Dan look like he actually isn't dying. That's cool. He looks more like Kingpin there just jerk off because they're they're face. If my friend said, you know, the reason why they went with these pictures is because they can make them look less creepy and less like, you know, like carnies. He didn't say it like that, but that's basically the same thing. Some people didn't really work out too well, like this guy still looks like he is a reserd sex offender, and he might not be the only person on the list. But Doddie Rso con come to rso con alright, we done with that. That's me, that's what that part. Well, I think we're good, all right? Will will you guys hume me for like three minutes. I've got something that's kind of cute. Like I said, I I had the resolution that it it renders that right now because I don't have the I don't have the paid uh, I don't have the paid da Vinci Resolve isn't as good as the five point three K that I filmed it in and I had a I had a zoom in a little bit that does take away summit, but it's not not as nearly as bad as what came out in the render. But at least just.
Speaker 7: Watch this please, I don't it's short, so it's short.
Speaker 8: Of the fact of a thinking thinking, and.
Speaker 9: I think it's.
Speaker 8: Consistem at.
Speaker 9: A single.
Speaker 10: So what.
Speaker 3: Lets oh?
Speaker 1: Now they surprised her with the solo. She wasn't expecting this, so it wasn't like it was rehearsed.
Speaker 11: This land is your land, this land is myland. Calloon, New York, lest.
Speaker 9: Wors Red NEUSA listening you lend me?
Speaker 1: Thanks? All right? Why is it doing that?
Speaker 10: Weird?
Speaker 1: Thinking again? You know, I think my computer is a little bit on oh so yeah. A lot of my videos also and just on my computer don't play with the regular movies Dot or Slash TV like stuff that comes with Windows somethings. I think they're starting to break apart. I think they're starting to fail miserably because I had said no so far to the Windows eleven upgrade or update. It's not really an upgrade, it's a downgrade to update. But in October there's no more. They're not doing anymore. They're not servicing it anymore. Windows ten. They're sort of forcing people into an upgrade update, which also means a lot of the certificates, like you won't be able to go online or because everything will say that certificate is not matching or update or up to date or whatever. So it's gonna screw everything up. You're gonna be forced into doing it if you have a Windows computer, Windows eleven, and of course it's gonna come with its own you know, surveillance of you. Let's if it says over here, oh, I'll start with the top here you see, says is that fair? She's doing great. I could never play in front of the crowds. My piano recitals never turned out. Yeah, she's been doing the gymnastics thing for a long time too, so it's a and plus she doesn't she doesn't have that She doesn't have that issue like some people do. Some people don't have that issue like she's uh, she's like, I mean, she gets a little E could tell she's a little, you know, nervous sometimes, but it's not like a debili hitting and you know, performance anxiety or anything like that. So it's nice. Great to see our children working on culture, skills and arts. It's right, Saxon, how you doing, buddy? And I said, oh my god, how adorable. Thank you, amazing job. Thank you.
Speaker 3: To her.
Speaker 1: I'll tell her she did phenomenal. Thank you. And tinfoil is here too. How are you to tinfoil? Yeah? In foil Tiara like that? All right, So here we are, and we have a bunch of stuff up here. I have if I can get a thing there, we have. We have a couple of things. We'll go quicker today on this day in history stuff. But I think people are really There was a lot of like, oh that was awesome. Yeah, I'm all right, I will. In fact, so remember yesterday, we told you that the only spoiler they were going to have from yesterday was that I'm in three twenty five the first Council of Nicea, which is completely relevant to the way we talk about things on this show, the first manipulation and by a bunch of oy vays to form the minds and thoughts of what would be considered Christians. Yeah, and it completely pulled it away from any of the u.
Speaker 3: There was.
Speaker 1: There was a lot of momentum for quite a few of the just non canonical, which would they started calling gnostic, which is ridiculous. Everybody had their own interpretations of things, and a lot of them were quite uh uh realistic me in my opinion, from from my point of view, realistic about the Old Testament and how it was a book of bullshit and demons like you had the Sethians who never called themselves that, the Valentinians who never called themselves that.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: There was just you know, your your gaggle of gnostics. But then there was also some like serpent worship cults in there, and some orgiastic cults. So when they say Gnostic, they lump all those other a holes that were like just doing evil, oive shit, but calling the Elstricians or whatever, and that's what makes gnostic everybody. Oh, also it's like the bad stuff, and then that you got Crawley kind of making that even worse with the Gnostic mass and all this other crap, which is kind of an oxymorn anyway, But that's that's not really what it anything to completely poison and revert your mind or divert your mind from what they were actually discussing. And uh, that's why I focused some time a while quite a while back in the Gnostic different types of with again not something that they call themselves. But since we're since we're using that word the other interpretations and belief systems that we're surrounding the the Bibles, to which now I even zume out even further and be like, why are we still focusing on that? You know, not my people, not my religion, not my not not where I grew up. So let's why is it? You know, why is it my religion? If all those things aren't me, it's not it's not where I'm from they're not my people, you know, so why is it my religion? Why has it gotta be my It's not. So there you have it. And going back to that whole thing too with the the Cobbalists, and then people say, oh, they have gnostic idea of the forming of you know, of the beginning of the genesis and stuff like that, like their their idea of the vessels and all. They're like, oh, that's gnostic. Like it's like that's such a generic thing that anything you say, it could be that holding snakes in your hand and running around whatever, that could be considered gnostic. There's a there was anybody who wasn't part of the cannon who had a thought would be considered in that category of gnostic. And some of them were a bunch of like orgiastic, weird, freaking drug taking cults that did weird, really really weird shit, and they would all, yeah, that's nastic. So it's like there's no different there's they don't differentiate between that, which is like more of the Crowley stuff, like the Flema stuff, and somebody who simply said, yeah, there's more to this going on here, and by the way, yeah, weet's the Devil Saturn and Jesus wasn't wasn't somebody who wanted you to worship him. He was trying to explain to you what's going on and that this is like a prison planet. So there was that, and then they that kind of did aber Jensen's or the the what they call them, the Oh my god, why can I think of that now? The crusade against the cap that the Cathars like that would that That's one of those thoughts, those ideas that carried on for a while, six eighty five battle at oh yeah, you know, until until the wonderful Romans and whoever burned them burned them all, like bernardal Bob. I didn't say Bernard all Bob was a good guy. You know, just sometimes when you found your like, yeah, fuck it all, burn it all. But I didn't. But by no means was I ever think, you know, trying to relate myself or any good qualities to Donald Sutherland's character when he says Bernadal. I just found it interesting. I knew a person who was in a hardcore band who used that as a you know, that clip as a beginning in one of their albums. One of their songs would you like to do with the whole world?
Speaker 2: Burn it all.
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 1: Battle of say Picts led by Brood mcbelly be Northumbrians in Scotland led by their king. Is that ekfrin Eckworth? Who is killed? Who is killed in the battle? Twelve seventeen Second Battle of Lincoln fought near Lincoln, England, resulting in the defeat of Prince Louis of France by William Marshall, second Earl of Pembroke. And twelve ninety three earthquake strikes Kamakura, Japan, thirty thousand killed. Holy crap, it's a lot of people, King Sancho. In the same year, the Fourth of Castile creates the Study of General Schools of al Kala thirteen oh sorry yeah, thirteen oh three Treaty of Paris restores Gascony to the to the English and arranges marriage of English Prince Edward to French Princess Isabella. And thirteen forty seven Rienzo calls Rome or People's Tribunal Charles the eighth leaves Naples. I guess that's a big deal. Vasco de Gama, I remember that guy arrives in India at fourteen ninety eight, Portuguese explorer Vasco da Gama arrives at calicut India. As in Calicutta right becomes becoming the first European to reach India by sea. And he is Portuguese and his name is Vasco da Gama. I want an oi vay check on that? Please? Anyone? Anyone got any any fingers that can touch keyboys with Just just see if there's an oi or a converso or a I'm just I'm just curious. I'm not saying that it is. I'm just wondering, could very well be very strong arian man who knows fifteen oh one Portuguese explorer is that hawaal da Nova Castel discovers the uninhabited Ascension Island in the South Atlantic Ocean. Charter of Thames, the fifteen to fourteen English King Henry the Eighth grants a charter to the Corporation of Trinity House to regulate pilotage on the River Thames in London didn't still in existence. So you gotta get there is that way. They call those things the tolls. You gotta gotta pay some tolls on the on the waterway.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 1: In fifteen twenty one, Hey, this is important that we talk about this today. This is so funny how this works too. I can't believe that the times that I'm thinking about this stuff to make these shows about the topics that they are. Two days now, it's actually directly discussed something that we're going to talk about later. Ignatius of Loyola seriously wounded by a cannonball, and he was most certainly a Morano, and he was an alambrato. Duke of Albany Leaves, Scotland, fifteen twenty four, Shakespeare's Sonnets published in sixteen oh nine. On this day, sixteen thirty one, Magdeburg in Germany seized by forces of the Holy World an empire under Earl Johann Tilley. Most inhabitants massacred. Yeah, you know, like how Romans do shit. One of the playst incidents of the Thirty Years War. And that's also possibly going to come up in today's talk. Dorchester, Massachusetts, Forum's first school funded by local taxes sixteen thirty nine. Active Grace sixteen ninety. England passes active grace for giving followers of James the Second seventeen oh four. Elias new Oh Now, Elias Elias huh hmmm, forum school for slaves in New York. We needed no. Eight check on that one too. Seventeen thirty four, first Jockey Club forms in South Carolina. Westminster Bridge defies a King and the Church six seventeenth six. Oil approval is given by King George the Second to construct the original Westminster Bridge across the River Thames in London. H nice painting. The British pass the second of the intolerable acts, the Massachusetts Government. Yeah, seventeen seventy four Massie's Government Act, giving British appointed governor wide ranging powers. You know that they outlawed the currency right kind of like does that? Does that kind of sound like a digital currency type of move? It should? And why would there be no either not be well? Oh they did what to taxes? Yeah, it's a little bit more than that, A little bit more than that, the toxation without representation. Yeah, it's little bit more than that. Brutally brutal, brutalizing peace well, making their freaking soldiers live in your freaking quarters, whether you're like your homes doing god knows what with your daughters and maybe your sons, who the hell knows with these fucks and uh, yeah, you know, doing everything that they can do impoverish the nation because they're they're getting pissy with us.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Remember King George is not King George. He's he's puppeted by the Bank of England. And the Bank of England is the Rothschilds. He said, oh the time. Yeah, no, it does, it does actually lie up because if it wasn't the Rothschilds, who'd have been the Swassows and these other people. So the Bank of England ever since William of Orange. Look at the look at the chronology there, let's see when did William of Orange get his loan? In sixteen eighty eight, William of Orange received a loan of two million guilders from Francisco Lopez. Swasso remembered, I just said Swaso also known as Abraham Israel. Jesus can't put enough names in that to make him sound Jewish, right, Abraham Israel Swasso, he was Dutch. He send you a company, guys, a wealthy banker of Dutch Jewish descent. This loan was crucial for William's military expedition to England, part of the Glorious Revolution. According to Jerush, including to Jewish currents, Swasso's loan was a significant financial backing, totaling two million guilders out of a total estimated cost of seven million for the expedition. Ha Hritz reports that Swaso's response to William's requests for Klaro was, if thou art victorious, I know thou wilt return them to me. Not victorious, I agree to having lost them. Bullshit, William of Orange, I don't know what that looks like. It was already read. Oh, this is interesting. Documents discovered in Vatican archives suggests William of Orange, the Protestant hero who ascended the English throne in sixteen eighty nine after his victory, was in the pay of the Pope. Williams, known as King Billy, was by whom who would talk like that? Who has been revered by generations of Ulsterman for his part in driving James a Second from power and ending Roman Catholic rule in England three centuries later. His role is still celebrated in the name of Northern Ireland's loyalist Orange Order. In a new book to Italian historians, claim Innocent that eleventh, who became Pope in the sixteen seven six gave substantial amounts of money to William in the hope of securing himself a secret and powerful ally with the Protestant camp. Within the Protestant camp, the Pontiff was apparently keen to see the end of James the Second, whom he regarded as being too close to Louis the fourteenth of France, whose relations with the Vatican had long been poor. The book right, because the Vatican was a money It was a despotic, greedy son of a bitch, right. Its first challenge of it, to its power was, you know, probably I want to say, that's his name, John Wycliffe, but probably before that Jan huss I don't know. I don't know how you would go about that saying so. But then you know, of course you have Martin Luther, and then they say Martin Luther. Most people just know modern Luthor, but they don't typically go back to Whycliffe. Anyway, The book in Primature a Primatur says the Vatican sent an estimated one hundred three thousand scuoti to William in the sixteen hundred sixteen sixties via intermediaries close to that's not yeah, all right, let's move on though. Let's see, historians have long debated whether the Pope was involved. I just wanted to see one to see all right, maybe I have to do like this.
Speaker 6: Let's do like this.
Speaker 1: There you go. Because I've been saying this. I say this a lot, but not a lot of people. I mean, I don't know. I'm sure I'm offending people. Back back to sixteen ninety four, Britain at the birth of the Bank of England. Wait, this is when there was no more. There was nothing English about England anymore. But by the time this Bank of England was established, where it made the people the collateral of the debt, collateral for the debt. William Orange lisus okay, good guns. Three hundred years ago, Britain was marked different, markedly different from the country now facing lowest based rates since the bank was formed, the country paying a heavy financial price for war in foreign lands, while at home people complain about duties on wine and beer and indulge their love for tea. Blah blah blah. Britain in sixteen ninety four, the year the Bank of England was formed, might sound familiar, but it was an utterly different place. It was overwhelmingly agricultural, and the population was less than six million and estimate, as the modern census did not begin until more than a century late later life expectancy and mained am I don't think that this is accurate. I think that they lie about that that the life expectancy was low following the so called glote. I mean, if people were not hygienic, and they were stupid, and they didn't eat properly and they were starving a lot. Yeah, sure, maybe the majority of the people, but if you weren't having plague being plagued by those conditions, there was a whole lot less pollution, a whole lot less pharmaceuticals out there to freaking kill you. Nobody was getting a you know, cancer diagnoses and then murdered by freaking their treatments. So there was a I doubt that this is a low life expectancy era. Following the so called Glorious Revolution of sixteen eighty eight, which ousted the Catholic king James the Second, the Dutch born William of Orange Dutch born he goes to the Dutch Jews for money. Dutch born William of Orange and his bride Mary ruled as joint monarchs, although the latter was to die of smallpox before the end of the year, a new law decreed that no Catholic could succeed them. Well, here's the thing too. I think the smallpoxing was another one of those things where it's contaminated something they're either because the tanneries and all the stuff that was happening in America. Smallpox was a problem because of all the pollution that they were dumping in the same water people were drinking and bathing in and stuff like that. So there's that element too to consider. Well, your body is trying it's usually the last ditch effort that it does use the epidermal layer to try to, you know, push toxins out. But it depends also on what type of toxin is plaguing you and how what the desperation of your system is to try to get rid of it to where it would be coming out on the surface. With the new laundarchs came new conflicts, primarily the local kind, let's see kind of the government was scabbing to get money from anywhere they could. All right, so it's not only telling you anything about that. I'm just but you did understand that sixteen ninety four give a take. But you're seeing that the Formation of the Bank of England was the end of the actual rule of the British because now all the people were enslaved to the debt that would only compound and get increase from there. And like we have with the Federal Reserve and what they consider our massive debt, which isn't true because it's all fake anyway. It's all fake money that they put it out of nothing and then gave to the people who are borrowing it, instead of making the people who are borrowing it, which would be our government, pay it back. Those people individual if they want to, if they have a bill they want to pass and it costs X amount of dollars, okay, go ahead, fund it, fucker no, or sell bonds. But they're not doing that. No, they're just saying it's all the people's responsibility to pay it back. And if you think your money is going to fix roads, this isn't how the federal government works. That's not how the federal taxes work. It goes to the IMF and again it's all fake anyway. So they probably just take what you give them and shovel it into a fucking coal fire because it doesn't make a difference to them. It's all about taking from you in a world where things cost their paper, so that you have less of it and that you suffer. It's about human misery. That's what really gets this cult off. So the very first issual of all time, at least in modern more modern times, would be Bank of England, City of London, ie England, Britain, until they were able to plant another one here, and then when they planted another one here the Federal Reserve, they immediately, almost almost immediately within three four years, had us at a First World War to destroy Germanic people, in a Second World War, to really destroy Germanic people, your ancestors, your kin. The majority of people in America at that time were German Irish. The British were here obviously, but all of them are of Gothic Arian descent, even the Britons. And we're out there killing our kith and kin for these fucking jays. Pretty pretty neat little scheme they have going on, huh, the origins of central banking.
Speaker 6: II.
Speaker 1: You know something doing that and the Okay, I don't need somebody to tell me about the post. Just tell me what. Just use your words and start talking. Monetization maturity transformation and empty MM in sixteen hundred. Let's get to where I want to get to. A Dutch bred king charters the Bank of England on behalf of foreign money lenders.
Speaker 12: Here we go.
Speaker 1: The man who would become King, William the Third, began his career as a Dutch aristocrat. He was elevated to Captain General of the Dutch Forces and then to Prince William of Orange with the backing of Dutch money lenders. His marriage was arranged to Princess Mary of York, eldest daughter of the English Duke of York who reigned as James the Second of England. So yeah, eldest daughter of English Duke of York who reigned as James the Second of England from sixteen eighty five to sixteen eighty eight. Not that long. They really didn't like that guy. James was then deposed and William and Mary William and Mary college I heard that, became joint rulers in sixteen eighty nine, excuse me. William was soon at war with Louis the fourteenth of France. To finance this war, he borrowed one point two million pounds in gold from a group of money lenders, whose names were to be kept secret. The money was raised by a novel device that is still used by governments today. The lenders would issue a permanent loan on which interest would be paid, but the principal portion of loan would not be repaid. The loan also came with other strings attached. They included the lenders were to be granted a charter to establish a Bank of England, which would issue banknotes that would circulate as a national paper currency. Enslavement of the entire country all its territories that use this their wealth system quote unquote wealth was at one time. The bank would create banknotes out of nothing, with only a fraction Do you think this was just a rothschild thing. I know, it's annoy eva thing with only a fraction of them backed by coin. Banknotes created and lent to the government would be backed mainly by government IOUs. Yeah, like you know, dumb and dumber with all the IOUs In the briefcase, those are just as good as money, which would serve as the reserves were creating the additional loans to private parties, Interest of eight percent would be paid on the good would be paid by the government on its loans making the birth of the national debt. The lenders would be allowed to secure payment on the national debt by a direct taxation of the people. Taxes were immediately imposed on a whole range of goods to pay the interest or to the bank. Now, remember what I said about Libya, and remember what I said about Gadaffi. They don't have the central bank issue. They're not going after the people for money that they borrowed. They nationalized the mineral resources of the country, namely the oil. Okay, there weren't taxes to pay because there was no debt foisted upon the people of Libya. That made it their problem. So they didn't have taxes. They didn't pay for their electric bill, didn't have one. Gas was fourteen cents a gallon. They had free school if they wanted to go, free health care. Why did all that happen? Why did they have a free housing once they got out of school? Why did they have you know, fifty percent of a loan or you know or I'm sorry, the cost of and didn't necessarily have to be a loan, but the cost of a new vehicle paid for them by their government because the government was profit sharing with them. They were nationalizing to profit share with the productive members of the societ. So instead of preying upon the people and weakening the country and weakening their resolve, and and using them as their whipping you know, they're they're whipping boys. They enhanced and strengthened their people in Libya. They did this very very similar thing in Germany, very similar. I think the couple of steps were actually went a little above and beyond that, to be honest with you, in Libya, and not for lack of wanting to. I'm sure if if mister Adolph had an opportunity to think of all the ways he could strengthen his people, he certainly would have done so. But the one thing they did have they didn't have. They didn't have a crippling debt to a bunch of Jews. And they didn't they didn't fall into this curse, this curse, this lie, this deception of how I mean to take you know, these loans out? But how did how did how did Hitler do it? He turned, he turned the value of your of your work into the currency. They didn't even have the gold, they didn't need it. So where are we are? We enslaved? Are you pissed? Off, yet, do you understand how much different your life would be and how you would be struggling, how you'd actually be able to see your kids grow up if it wasn't the system that we're living in right now the way it is. Would you still be doing the job that you hate or would you do with something that you enjoyed because you didn't have this excessive, massive, stressful burden putting you in an early grave to have to think about from the time you wake up until the time you go to bed every day. Would you have more?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 1: Would you be able to live in the moment more? They always tell you to do that, you know, don't detached, don't be a million miles away thinking about all the stressful things that you have to try to fix for your family, because then when your family's there, you're dismissive because you're always thinking of how you got to protect them and save them and from this fucking world that you have to be living in. And there's some little fucker with his hands rubbing together, laughing his ass off at you because you're in the situation that he created. And it doesn't matter if you're white, black, hispanic, if you're not one of them. It's happening, and it's affecting all of us. As long as you're here, and you're born here with that fucking paperwork, you're indentured, you're enslaved. You are property at birth. Property is not really allowed to own property, so you don't own your things. It's real property means royal. Why don't you get an actual deed instead of you get a warranty, dude or a You don't get a title, to get a certificate a title because it's not yours. You get to pay and you get to be the you get to watch over it like a caretaker, all of your property, but it's not yours. So the thing that they say you'll owe nothing and be happy, it's already been accomplished. It's been accomplished for a long time. People don't get it. Why are you paying property taxes if you own something? Why are property taxes even a thing if you're not paying some debt that these fucking ass clowns in Congress constantly want billions of billions and billions more for one bullshit boondoggle after another and sending it off to places like Ukraine so they can kill fucking your other ancestors or your or your cousins in Russia and Russians, and I don't say in Russia because it's not really where the actual conflict is happening, but or giving it to the same pieces of shit that are murdering Palestinians now. But they're coming for you eventually, and they're coming they already are coming from me. What do you think this whole system is? What do you think COVID was, What do you think any of this stuff is? The whole entire allopathic medical system that's not Rockefeller. Rockefeller wasn't Oi, and he was working for oys, the biggest and most evil the rothschilds. He wants blood and he wants suffering and pain. That's what they enjoy. That's what they get off on proxy murder. That's why starvation is such a big deal for them. They remember because they have no conscious, no soul. They have books that tell them the best and most beautiful and most talented of the goy need to be murdered. Now, it's a good time to be absolutely common. Don't stand out if you're too you know, I mean, we're all, we're all under the microscope. Anyway, It doesn't really matter. We're all gonna be uh, we're all threat assessed. We're all under the under the knife, if you will. The Bank of England has been called the mother of central banks. It was I remember I told you all this, and people kind of like nod their head, but they don't really quite underget what I'm saying when I say what's going on here and they want to argue, you mean City of London. Motherfucker. I meant what I said. Actually, I said to the Bank of England, don't put words in my mouth and don't act like you can correct me when it's so stupid. When I see these comments, it's like, no, I mean, you can pussy foot one away or the other. But if you don't get the core concept of what the Bank of England is and what it what it was the you know, the freaking template for over here, then you're just babbling pretending to be pretending to comprehend what's happening and what I'm saying, but you're not really because you're too busy splitting hairs and wasting fucking time being irritating. Like it's like somebody who's like, you know, you know, there's a we just got hit by a blue car. It was it was turquoise, like, motherfucker, we just got hit is the pois? You know, the bank half benefited. Let's see, le's see where I did I go? All right? The Bank of England has been called the mother of central banks. It was chartered in sixteen ninety four to William Peterson. Patterson Peterson actually it's Peterson, right, a Scotsman who had previously lived in Amsterdam. A circulars distributed to attract subscribers to the bank's initial stock offering said the bank half benefit of interest on all money which it the bank creates out of nothing. Well they were even straight up honest about it. So it's a money machine of counterfeiting, no true value. But you know what makes things of value? They have no value. Well, first of all, gold and silver don't have really value. It's what you place upon it. It's your perception of it. But at least you can make stuff with it. I mean you would think that like a bulletproof armor would be whatever types of you know, alloys and metals that or whatever. It's probably more like nonspawling would probably be some sort of like fiberglass or whatever. But you would think that would be of more value than gold because it stops a goddamn bullet, you know. But whatever, if things you know, or or an artist who can only really good at doing what they do, or a cook who's really good at doing what they do, or someone who's really innovative, you think those people themselves would be cherished and and uh and placed in high value to a society. But that's that would be true, and it was true back when things were not in an artificial world, but that they created with shit like this, starting with the money being fake, come out of nowhere.
Speaker 6: They have.
Speaker 1: No, they don't have to earn, achieve, or do anything special in order to be now putting other people under their thumb is that's that's not sorcery or anything that's not like wickedly evil I can think about that. It's not like they accumulate a whole bunch of wealth and they're wanting a little bit of something for lending it. No, they don't. They didn't accumulate shit. They printed a bunch of shit. That doesn't it's not worth anything except for the fact that because of this system they have the military might, which every way you want to look at it military might to enforce that that's be paid with this currency and that there's or that there's a debt at all. And the concept of debt to these people exists because it's at the it's at the threat of the end of a blade. I think back then swords, right, So that's I didn't say gun until people just accept it. It becomes part of the world in their life and they just continue on with the same system because generation after generation it's always been that's money, this is money. The negotiation of additional loans caused England's national debt to go from one point two million pounds to in sixteen ninety four to sixteen. Remember national debt one point two million to sixteen million pounds in sixteen ninety eight. Four years. By eighteen fifteen the debt was up to eight hundred and eighty five million pounds. Wow, you think if they're paying for all that time would go down h largely due to the compounding of interest. Yeah, like a credit card. Every day they they it's a multiple. So whatever interest they applied to the debt the day before, they now apply to the debt the next day. So it's not the stationary balance number. It's that balance plus whatever interest was, you know, grew to that number the next day. Now they're applying interest to that. So it's interest upon interest upon interest. That's what compounding means. By eighteen fifteen, the debt was up to eight hundred eighty five million pounds, largely due to the compounding of interest. The lenders not only reaped huge profits, but the of course huge profits. What besides ink and paper, what did they invest in this thing? It's not money, I mean it's the money's not worth anything. It doesn't have any They don't have to come up with anything for it. They don't have to go, oh there's gold, no silver, no platum, no anything. Fucking chickens. You have to give them chickens. But the indentness gave them substantial political leverage, right, And this is why it's all based on absolute vapor. It's all vapor.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: This is why I keep saying, if you retract from the system, if you would draw your support of the system and stop allowing this to be something that is made real through your participation, it would collapse onto itself because there's nothing holding it up but you. It's not even a magnetic field like type of scenario, or or what they call it analogy. It's not because that would require that means that there was a there was something giving it volume that was real. There's nothing giving their system any volume except for people's belief in the currency. And now they fuck with your head and make people want it even more with this idea of taking it away for digital, which will be even worse, because it is worse. It's most certainly worse, because then they get to tell you who's going to starve and who's not, who's going to die and who's not based off of what they can provide for their own family because they don't like you because you said something that upset them. Who the fuck are these people? The banks Charter gave force to the law of fractional reserve banking, scheme that put control of the country's money in a privately owned company. The Bank of England had the legal right to create paper money out of nothing and lend it to the government ad interest. This is the one of the halves of the parent, you know, the of the of the of the two parents who gave birth to Israel. Israel isn't the thing that's in control. It's not the thing that's the demon on earth. It's a representation. It's a mirror reflecting back the Bank of England and the Federal Reserve and who controls our countries. What we're seeing over there, it's only happening because that's what that's the true nature of what's here, the true nature of the people, of the things that are the entities that run our world. You see the personification of their evil someplace else because it's someplace else. But that's not because they're some sort of rogue thing. It's not because they're spoiled brat babies that wants want want to know. The reason why they want want want from us, same as Ukraine, is because these banks created these masters. And this is all part of the only thing that they do in between is make a narrative out to make it seem like there's countries that are opposing and there's resistance and it's all bullshit. This is our country is generating all this. Our country is the is the military mighty behind Israel, behind Ukraine. Eventually we're giving them weapons, we're giving we gave them all that money. And then some other president steps in and says, well, now it's just alone. Now it's alone, dude. Come on, the damage is already done, the wealth is already out of the country. Do you think that little fucking queer is gonna give a penny back? So what does that mean? It's all just for us, it's all for the theater, it's all for the Jesuit theater. That's absolutely meaningless, meaningless because it's the system of the banks that do everything else. The rest is is just puppet shows. It's just puppet shows. And we're sitting there giggling like kids. And this is you know, what we're doing here is is similar. We're educating ourselves. But I mean the majority of the things that you see that you watch on you know, social media, on the internet, on your phone and your computer, be honest, I mean, it gives you a stimuli. It's something to make you detached from the horror of the world, of your present existence in the system that we're talking about right now, with these banks, it's a it's a it's an escape, it's a release. It's it's venting. It's blowing off steam so that you can learn to or you can have a capacity for a threshold to endure to endure more tomorrow. And that's really the reason why we get upset when somebody tries to limit our ability to express ourselves is because that's our moment's vent where hell am I supposed to vent now? If I can't vent there. It's not because it's moving the ball any further down the field. It's not because it's leading us to some sort of salvation that we buy our energy and our knowledge or somehow getting closer to We're in the bowl, we're in the panopticon. It regardless of what we think we're doing, we're just distracting one another. And you know, maybe through our own empathy and compassion, trying to distract each other in nicer ways to make that time between now and when they decide to murder us all more pleasant for each other. But that's that's the best outcome we can expect, is that in the meantime, while you're in the waiting room, before they come and fucking put a bullet in the back your head or starve you to death in a field, that the time in between leading up to it wasn't also as terrible as as I had to you know, could could be, could be, could have been you know, you could have had a better time until then. The Banks Charter gave the force of law to the fractional reserve banking scheme that put in control of the country's money in a privately owned company. The Bank of England had the legal right to create paper money out of nothing and lend it to the government at interest. But it's not the government that is stuck with the bill, it's us, So they'll borrow and borrow and borrow because it's not would let me ask you a question. If you had no soul, and you had no accountability, and you had an unlimited line of credit, and you and and and you're encouraged to barber as much as you possibly can by the lender because don't worry, someone else is going to pay for it. You don't even have to pay it back. You just get the money, not realizing that it's destroying the very environment that you're living in. When don't you think there's a couple two tree people out there that would borrow like maniacs. It did this by trading its own paper notes for paper bonds representing the government's promise to pay principle and interest back to the bank the same device used by the US Federal Reserve and other central banks today. And remember when we watched that one video of the Instagram, uh, the Instagram drops of the Instagram. I could just call them grabs because I'm picking them as as I'm scrolling right and picking out the good ones to share with you guys. Call them Instagram Instagram grabs. Well, that one that we watched where they were talking about, oh what was it? Oh shit, I lost my train of thought there because I was describing what kind of grab it was. Oh yeah, they used to have to have the permission of the people to do any of this crazy shit before the Federal Reserve. Before they could just borrow the money. If they wanted to go to war, they had to sell war bonds, which meant that you were buying this because you are You're giving this money in participation. You're participating in this endeavor because you believe in it. Same thing with anything that they wanted to pass, any kind of bill that they had to raise money for that the government itself wasn't able to come up with the money or it wasn't part of the budget, but if they had to go to the people for it, we had an ultimate voting power with our dollar. That doesn't equate like that anymore. We are slaves. Some more detail of interest is that the creation of bank of the creation of Bank of England, the Bank of England. I was hoping that they would say the creation of the Bank of England was tremendously beneficial for England. The King no longer constrained, They said beneficial because they're stupid. Apparently, the king, no longer constrained, was able to build up his navy to counter the French. The massive deficit spending required for this purpose led to substantial progress in industrialization, right, and with industrialization comes all kinds of diseases and pollutions, slave labor, child labor, people dying and being pushed away with a broom so that the next person can take that position. Substantial progress in creating more weapons of war, more navy, more encouragement or confidence, and going out and conquering more people and killing them because you think that you've got the strongest this and the strongest that. This is what they consider being positive because it's not going off the natural course of things, you know, raising money, earning, it does all the stuff that makes things natural. That's why there's a limit to growth in businesses. That's why mega corporations are an anomaly, and they are a product of this type of system where something is is doing for those corporations the very thing that these central banks are doing for governments. They're giving them unlimited amount of money to fail upward, meaning they can lose money constantly and still be able to out perform those who are doing everything right with their business. Those people won't even because what is it at the end of the day, it's an investment capital and the ability to sell your product at the best price and the best quality quality will diminish with the system that we're in, and it has as you can just look around, I mean, just look at the cars that it used to be where they used to be made. Because two things happen. Unlimited amount of money, meaning if you can sell it cheaper than someone else because you're constantly getting fed money, then it you can undercut people who do have better products. And it's not it's on natural system now because somebody is going to go for something that's more affordable, even if it breaks down sooner or it's just not as stronger, you know, as strong a quality and not as well well put together. And then you also have the situation of, well, when mega corporations really go mega mega, like you have black Rock, Well, there's really no competition because one entity runs and controls all of it, and they're they're not in only on service level. Do they appear to be in competition with one another. In reality, they're not. They're just taking their percentages of whatever market that is, whether it's cars, whether it's food, grocery stores, whatever, It doesn't matter because they're still getting one hundred percent of it, regardless of twenty percent comes from this one and thirty percent comes from that one, and you know, seventy percent comes from that one. They're still or whatever the fuck it is. I went a little bit over and went a little bit over ndred percent there. Math was done by a woman, but you get what I'm saying. It's not really competition anymore. Different names on buildings quality can go into the sugar because there really is no alternative. They beat out all the real businesses. They put all the small businesses and and the you know, family businesses out of business, and that there's a big sweeping motion that happened in twenty twenty and twenty twenty one, that wipe a bunch of us off to where now I'm instead of a store, I'm sitting here speaking with you guys and hoping that the internet orders coming and then I get my one wholesale order a month so that I can pay the rent and keep my family in a home. And even with all that going on, I felt important for me to step away from for my own personal reasons. And as I've expressed before, even though those people over there were usually really good at, you know, supporting the people that were content creators there, and you know, it could could meet a couple of hundred dollars more in a in a you know, a few broadcasts, which was which was great, But I just I just didn't think it was safe for my I think it was a good place for me to be because I don't one hundred percent agree with the philosophy that was being presented there. And that's the type of thing where it's all one minded, so you're just going to be grouped in with them when some hammer or head starts to roll, you know, hammer comes down or head starts to roll. And I wasn't really one hundred percent sure about everybody there either. So and then they did something in addition to that that just didn't make me too happy, fed all my data into Grock And like, I didn't ask you to do that. I don't want them to think anything about me. But I won't have somebody feed it in without my without my understanding, without my uh you know, knowledge.
Speaker 14: So that was it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, all right, well, peace out, out of sight, out of the mind. Maybe you won't do that if I'm not here. So, guys, I have a book, and I have a website, and you don't have to buy the book for me directly. If you want to, that's fine. You can get it from any of the links that they show in the book.
Speaker 6: Huh.
Speaker 1: But anyway, and then what I mean by that is when you go to and this is all in the description of every video, but it pops up here when stop shop is for the hot Sauce, it's for the hot sauce ten percent off, all right, But right here you have doctor Glynden. Right here, you click that you can get into his membership. You over here you have doctor Monzo. You can get his book. You can use this code if you just click. This is already is on the code for you get this kind off his electronic book or his his e book or his his practitioner's larger book. This is our friend Daisy and her really awesome tinctures. Okay, and you click that and you should pop up a thing. You just do a little button pressed for copying for the seventeen percent off. And then this is the Azubel products. And I told you that these can also be used as alternates to some of the angevity stuff, although I would still always get the osteofs, and right now I have the osteoffcts and the plant derived minerals. And in addition to that, once something happens with them, because I don't know why they haven't paid out yet, but once they do, I will be feeling more comfortable about getting the core copper, the cod live royal, and the full of chemic acid again and the multi vitamin from them. And then right here you see the book. Now what do I mean by this is when you scroll down here Barnes and Noble, you can just colick that link. It goes to it right Amazon, and you can get the kindle book there too, the hardcover or the paperback, and the hardcover and Paperbacker in color. Cobo is just the electronic for Cobo. Cobo is like another Kindle type device. And then Lulu, although you as you could make a physical copy l Lulu. I was having such a hard time with the formatting of the book cover on this site. For some reason, I just said, you know, sorry, on Amazon and already in Barnes. I don't don't even know who heck he uses Lulu, but apparently I just said somebody and yo, so apparently people in Japan have ordered my book. And I don't know what the other one NOM was, but I didn't understand that I didn't recognize the other whatever abbreviation. But so you can get them right from there, or if you scroll down past the description, you can get this and this from me, and if you really want to wait for it, you can get the hardcover from me too. It's good that and since usually so you see six by nine, you scroll up and that tells you what it is, twenty ninety nine, it's twenty two ninety nine on the Barnes and Noble site. You over here paperback, that's twenty nine ninety nine. It is thirty three over at it's overat, So you get signed, and it's thirty three. I mean it's twenty nine here with me, thirty three over at Amazon, and it's not signed because obviously they don't have signed copies of mine. And then this one here, it's sixty thirty three over at Amazon, fifty five ninety nine from me, and that's side. But that one you have to wait for. It's gonna take it probably a while for them to send it to me before I can send it to you. So there's that pre eighteen awesome stuff. I started taking it again, dude. I've been taking that and some other stuff to really.
Speaker 15: Uh.
Speaker 1: I want to get huge and quickly. But there's the sauces. Now we'll get back into the story. I didn't just wanted to. I thought it was a good time to drop that in there. God be good, let's go, as they said. As a side effect, the huge industrial effort needed, including establishing ironworks to make more nails, and advances in agriculture feeding. In agricultural feeding, the quadrupled strength of the Navy started to transform the economy. This helped the new Kingdom of Great Britain. England and Scotland were formerly united in seventeen oh seven, to become powerful. The power of the navy made Britain the dominant world power in the late eighteenth and early nineteenth centuries. But who controlled it? Those controlled the money, It wasn't Britain, it was the banks. Why that's the problem that people that you know, that's that's that's the problem with comprehension, that people are losing here are missing. The events described can be viewed from the perspective that accumulation of capital is a central driver of history. Well, obviously you have more, you have more means to eliminate obstacles between you and your goal. Duh, you'll have more goals met. But the question is are these obstacles real? Or if you lived in a country where the the system worked for the benefit of the people, would more people be powerful and thereby make a more powerful country, And would that not be such a great way to live that the crime would be almost insignificant, and all those other elements that plague of society would no longer be there because the people were happy, healthy, strong, and financially stable and happy. That's like I said, happy. I know, but I'm just saying I'm gonna keep this up. But I'm gonna look, I'm gonna move back on to what we were looking at before. But the last thing, can your friends really there had been more of that than that?
Speaker 6: Right then?
Speaker 1: I say, so, okay, anyway, Cornerstone Unity, Okay, University of Washington Cornerstone late in Seattle. In eighteen sixty one, Kentucky bill claims its neutrality in Civil War. Eighteen sixty one, UH North Carolina becomes eleventh and last day to secede from the Union. In eighteen sixty one, US marshals this all today, in search of secessionist evidence, sees the previous year's telegraph dispatches. Well that's kind of well, that's awfully rannical of them, isn't it? Because this is a tyrant right here who worked on behalf of the Bank of England, who divided and conquered like in oyv does. I used to say, like a Roman does, But I mean it's not really the Romans that were doing that, was it. It was through the Roman Empire that these other people were operating. Eighteen sixty two, US President Abraham Lincoln sized into science into law the Homestead Act to provide cheap land for the settlement of American of the American West eighty million acres by nineteen hundred. Battle of where Bottom Church, Virginia, fourteen hundred killed or injured in eighteen sixty four, Americans killing Americans Because of this piece of shit right here, the bank was not about to allow. I mean, they did want some of this to happen because they wanted to cull and kill off a bunch of people. They wanted to as so severely and forever all in all of eternity. Uh, punish the South, but also punish everybody in the country for even considering or having the belief or being next to someone who had the belief that they could secede from the Union and you know, exercise consent of the governed. That's not something that makes the banks very happy, because then who says, I mean, without the federal government being strong, how does one enforce these types of things? How could you know this? These states breaking up and stuff like that, they may become autonomous. They might become uh, you know, independent units that have no need for the system. Although the the the debt has already been placed upon their shoulders, it wouldn't How do they how do they how do they make or a claim on that when there's when those those states are no longer part of the Union and the federal you know, the federal the federal government has no say as to the goings on anymore. They couldn't have that, Are you kidding me? Royal Albert Hall in eighteen sixty seven, Royal Albert Hall of Arts and Scientists Foundation laid by Queen Victoria in London? What's that? Vicki Republican National Convention meets in Chicago dominates Grant in eighteen sixty eight. Grant was a mass murdering psychopath. Second Chamber of Dutch Parliament. Dutch Parliament abologists capital punishment in the Netherlands. Oh look, Levi Strauss eighteen seventy three. Levi Strauss and Jacob Davis Patten the first blue jeans with copper rivets. You want to know a little bit more about Levi Straus? Or do we have we don't have time today?
Speaker 6: Do a.
Speaker 1: International Bureau of Weights and Measures formed by the signing of the Meter Invention Treaty by seventeen states and prototypes of the meter and the kilograms selected Triple Alliance signed Germany, Austria, Hungary and Italy signed the Triple Alliance in eighteen eighty two. Well today it was a big day. Gothard rail tunnel between Switzerland and Italy opens in eighteen eighty two. You know, you know the other gother tunnel just recently was that twenty six twenty two thousand and six, eighteen eighty two. Enrique Ibsen's play Ghost's premiers in Chicago. Thomas Edison's kinetoscope in eighteen ninety one. First public display of Thomas Edison's prototype kinetoscope to members of the National Federation of Women's Clubs. He had his bitches over show his new toy, George Sampson Patten's clothes dryer in eighteen ninety two. First commercial movie performance is held at three Broadway in New York City in eighteen ninety five. Is that right? First commercial movie performance? Why oh why when you look back at the world's fairs and that era, and why oh why would they have theaters And I'm not talking theaters like you know, play theaters. I'm talking about meat you know, movie theaters back before this time that had what was it something like four hundred and some of them and then as up to like sixteen hundred seats and others, which was more than like the town's freaking population according to their records. Who were they expecting to be there to watch these movies? And this ties into what, you know, what's his name used to talk about? I don't know what the heck. I had him on my show before. I just can't remember his name, but you know, we were discussing the world's fairs and the strangeness of the the Isis Theaters and how that's actually related to Griffith Park too. I think.
Speaker 6: Some of.
Speaker 1: I think she owins or just own the Griffith Park, of those people who own the Isis Theaters the sixth Ton, and I think she was a successor like a you know, like if Croley died, there'd be somebody who was claiming that they were the successor of Croley, like that's somehow a good thing. But they did the same thing with Blavatsky. I think it was one of her theosophical female buddies that they said is responsible for those Isis theaters and also for the Griffith Park or a portion of it or something the any the sixth Ton chandelier, and I don't care. The first speeding in action by New York kibby driving at an electric car twelve miles per hour down Lexington Street. Eighteen ninety nine, Second Modern Summer Olympics Games of the Second Olympiad Opiens in Paris and continues for five months. Nineteen hundred, the United States with draws its troops from Cuba as the first Cuban president, Thomas Destrada Palmer takes power. In nineteen oh two Congo blah blah blah funerals. Yeah Yeah, Saturday evening post coverage feature features Noman Rockwell painting in nineteen sixteen. Oh, listen to this. Nineteen twenty Mexican President Venustanio Venustiano Carazana under attack by American American petroleum companies. So that scumbag demon Rockefeller faces an armed rebellion by right wing Sonoro trium Triumvirate after nationalizing sub soil rights nationalizing. Oh gee. So when people do have the idea of strengthening in their own country, look what happens. You have scumbags, corporate scumbags, corporate toocracy, ouive corporatetocracy bringing armed rebellions against you. Isn't that something? See now, if it was nationalized, that means other foreign companies couldn't move in there and start plugging away and scipher and sucking you dry. It also means that the wealth of that country would stay with them with that country. Revenustiano Carazana Interesting, Babe Ruth, and Bob Musil, previously suspended by Commissioner Kennesaw Mountain landis returned to The New York Yankees line up and go hitless, do anything with talking about anymore. Thomas Ensen says Americans prefer silent movies over talkies. They called them talkies. I remember that it's funny. Lindenberg departs New York. Charles Lindenbergh takes off from New York across the Atlantic for Paris aboard the Spirit of Saint Louis in the first solo NonStop transatlantic flight. Every day is filled with cool stuff. Treaty of Jedda Jeddah Knight in nineteen twenty seven Jetta's signed between United Kingdom and Ibn Saud recognizing the independence of Kingdom of the Kingdom Hijaz or Yeah, it's probably Jujas and Ned, the forerunner of Saudi Arabia Amilia. Earhart Depok's Newfoundland in nineteen thirty two, Hey, this is a big day for big flights lease Newfoundland on her journey to become the first woman to fly solo and NonStop across Atlantic. Unfortunately, she was also responsible for reading the map. First regular transatlantic air mail is delivered by pan AM for the New York to Marseilli Marsaia Masai Masayu, France. German General Gudurian's tanks reached the English Channel British Exhibitionary Army. Former Dutch Prime Minister Henriquez Colligen says, Dutch Indies not ready for independence? Right, Oi, vey I? I had to read that one. That's where the spasos came from, everybody, the ones that planted the freaking Bank of America into the poor Britons, which became the poor US. Later, nineteen forty four of the US Communist Party dissolves. Does anybody believe that? Does anybody actually believe that? And in nineteen fifty four, Hey, Shang had a stuff going on yesterday too, Shang Kai Chik becomes president of Nationalists China. If only we didn't ruin that, Yeah, as long as as if only we didn't ruin that, a nationalist country like at the size of China. Could you imagine if we were actually not the scumbag oy vase here and we're actually the nationalists that we thought that we were, what kind of a world this would be? We'd already be found. If there wasn't a real Moon or a real Mars, we would have been able to fucking build one within our firmament. We would have been come on man like Russia, China with the all nationalists type people in it, and in America, what could stop us? Everybody would be living the best life possible. That's why the AA Vase couldn't have that. Oh yeah, I would He's in our list. Nineteen fifty nine, Shah Pergia Mohammed Reza Paul Lave visits Netherlands. What a great man. By the way, I just have to say, what a great man. And I would also say they's probably got a little bit of the old Goth in him too. Let's see, I think we're almost done here with these guys. Two motorcycle racers killed it and a dozen injured in a crash during nineteen seventy three National Grand Prix in Monza, Italy. Nineteen seventy three twenty fifth Emmy Awards. The Waltons at the family. Now Walton's all in the family, and Mary Taller Moore right, all in the family. Wasn't the biggest propaganda and everybody loves that because oh it was funny. Yeah, everything that Archie Bunker said was what everybody was thinking. That's what made it humorous and great until they turned them to a big fat liberal pussy communist who loves gays. USSR performs nuclear test as sorry Shagan usr USSR long distance train service. I don't care US launch is pioneer Venus one produces first global global radar map of Venus. Yeah, I don't buy that. Nineteen seventy nine, Elton John is the first Western pop star to tour USSR. We sent we sent only the best, huh to represent oh man, So the Russia is looking around like is everybody from there gay? Nineteen eighty Peter Chris quits rock band Kiss. I can't stop myself from breaking into that Weezer song, my favorite rock groove kiss in the garage. I feel safe no one else about ah ways that song and now What's in your Head? Gotcha? Fire and nursing home in Kingston Jamaica kills one hundred and fifty seven WHOA voters reject separatism and nineteen eighty fifty nine point nine five percent every birth you take single released by the police in nineteen eighty three, Like Weaver, I was going to think that was Lennox Lewis. It's all baseball now, Christ, nothing happened. So here's in baseball. FBI arrest John A. Walker Junior convicted of spying for the USSR nineteen eighty five. Did you do? Did Howard Stern fans disrupt rival radio station wmmr's morning DJ John Debella's Louis Louis Parade in Philadelphia?
Speaker 16: What the.
Speaker 1: Two insas the cat takes the wheel on Saturday Live in nineteen eighty nine. That's how long ago it was. He drives around all over the town. He's tuens is the driving cat. That was nineteen eighty nine. Holy crap. I think we're pretty much done here. Yeah, everything else we should have remembered anyway, right, Yeah, it's be done with this. Well, we're done for now. Serena Williams, Jesus Christ, have you seen what tire banks looks like these days? What about Naomi Campbell? Namby Campbell looks like skeletor like a black skeletor. H it's really terrifying. Alrighty, let's get into the Instagram stuff and then I'll try to do some reading on the Oh okay, so hold on, I gotta I gotta make sure that we get it this end. Yeah, that's that what I met, all right. So there's a there's a little bit of thing going on here with the Jackie o' nassis Bouvier Kennedy o nassis here And if you've ever seen the video of it's a taken on a cell phone and it's a video of Oh my god, what's her name? And Nicole Smith and she's got this back when she got thin again, and she's a make up all over her face. It's like all messy, right, like a child or you know, was putting on Hollway makeup. But she's seems like she's out of it, like she's put it. But if you if you take away the idea that that she's an adult and you just look at it like this is like a little girl, you could tell that she's regressed, like she must have been like a trauma based you know, traumatized split personality for whatever reason, howeverway it happened and when of you know, usually they say that the childhood part, it's when the abuse started. They'll have a you know, a version of them that was like who they were before there and before their arrested development, before the before the trauma took place. So and Nicole Smith acted like she was a little girl, and she acted like she was confused when he said he was recording, and that was Howard K. Stern was recording her, and he said this is gonna be worth a lot of money. He said, you have mushrooms, young drugs. He's like, I'm just kidding. This is a scumbag. He like has no empathy for this woman who obviously is under a lot of different trauma. He's feeding her pills. He probably that's probably why she overdosed or they forced it into her. She just had a daughter and that was his and she was worth billions of dollars. So this scumbag jew lawyer slash father of her daughter, I think killed her. I think she I think he killed her her son too, who would have been an heir. But that regression into that child thing like she was a she had like a really tiny, high pitched childlike voice. I swear Jackie Bouviero Nassas Kennedy has that same voice a lot. And it makes me wonder if she wasn't put through some sort of program as well, And if that's the case, is there a trigger word? Is there an activation word or a series of impulses or sound or whatever that could have made her. Because here's the thing too, She told jack to wear the brace, which is like a girdle. Right, it squeezes you. And I'll read, did I already put it down? I guess I did. I think I put it in my mind. Okay, it's like a girdle that squeezes you. Because he has school yosis whatever. So when he was sitting in this chair in Dallas on November twenty second, if something was happening, if he heard it, what was he gonna do? Like this thing's wrapped around you. It's not likely he could buckle in and get like he has this big, huge brace on this according to what you know, according to what I've heard, Oh, Jay didn't do it, Yes he did? What is that?
Speaker 17: Oh?
Speaker 1: They god, there's that thing floating around that some guy like claimed that who's already in jail, claimed that he was screwing her and buying her drugs and then he murdered her. A yeah, And then there's also people saying that the son of OJ killed her and that he's covering up for it. But whatever, it's whatever. I'm pretty sure what Jay did.
Speaker 3: What he did.
Speaker 1: There at the door. How come we don't have an icon anymore? Bro, it's a different account. Looks like it's written differently too, Like everything doesn't look like.
Speaker 18: Or is it?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: I see because right now you're on Rumble and usually you're on YouTube, and YouTube has the icon. Cool, all right? So yeah, so he's in this thing, so if he's trying to get away from something, it'd be difficult. So then when she pulls him and he's actually kind of like robotic too, when she like pulls him down into her lap after he got shot in Necho Rover Hockey was, it's like he's kind of tilting like this instead of just you know, bending normally. And then you see a tuft of smoke like gunpowder residue and the Zapruder film, yeah, the colored one I've seen it in. I'm sure i'd be able to find it in the in the black and white too. The colored one I think was oversaturated color rise looks like crap. A lot of the reason why Zapruter filmed the thing is so that we could do this and waste our time with it, right like, this is part of the public ritual. This is part of the hahaha. Let's let it go on for other because otherwise it would have never been seen. So he was there doing what he was supposed to be doing, and this is why we're here talking about this. But she pulls him down and it literally looks like.
Speaker 16: Like this.
Speaker 1: You see smoke right like a gunpowder residue from a cartridge or whatever, going this way. And then you see his head like an exit wound blowing out here. And then she looks like she amost even throws something out underneath it behind him, like puts it again, and she like pushes she like almost like literally pushes off on his head or shoulder to get herself out of the car. Like there's not there's there's not really showing care for what just happened, or you know, concerned about someone that allegedly love who's his father, their children. It looks like she's doing a doing a pop and dump, you know, like a dump and run, and uh, I don't know. That's what it looks like to me. It looks like Jackie got all wacky. She's a jesuit. Those are assassins. She's very, very tied in with the CIA, which would be the Misade and all those other people. And we talked about Lanski before. So in case I don't get to the reading today because it looks like we probably won't be able to, whybe, I'll see my daughter before she goes bad. I just wanted to put that out there because and maybe I'll show you this too. So somebody else had brought this up, but it wasn't I was looking for it. It's not like I it came. This happened like March of whenever this person's post, but I March twenty first, So it wasn't like it was clean free whatever. But I wrote, can you guys see this? You can't? Okay, good move myself over like that.
Speaker 6: So on.
Speaker 1: My disguisthlimits x dot com Twitter disguy's limits, they take the the out of it Disguy's limits and right here I says I made So I was responding to him, He's like, I'm I've been nobody believe me. I've been telling everybody about this. It was the only one to know that.
Speaker 12: I go.
Speaker 1: You basically said you weren't the only one. And I cut that hate that sentence off when I was reposting it myself, and I said, I made a video bus about this six years ago called Jackie gott Alwackey. She was a groom to Jesuit who went through Ignatius of Lula Church. She was born in it, baptizing it, and you know her funeral was at it too. Jesuits are not much different than the Jays, but you cropped out the most important part of the back seat incident, the smoke discharge over Jackie's left shoulder. The angle of its forest and trajectory line up with her being a shooter and not the driver pull She pulls his head into her lap, and then we see the messy exit wound in John's head facing away from her. Jesuits are assassins. The CIA already said all that, but that's basically what I was getting at. I said, I think she was a sleeper that was triggered unintended, and he shows this so Let's see. I don't know what this weird thing is here. It's not really very close, but look see doesn't it look like she doesn't? I mean, when you see it, you can't unsee it. But I mean, just what is she doing right now?
Speaker 8: Hold on?
Speaker 1: Doesn't that not look like she just shot him with her freaking right hand and then threw something behind him. We're gonna get a closer one. Let's go with this one. So does is slowed down?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 1: Look at she pulls him down? She tilts her head. What's she doing right there? She's aiming. She's putting something red against him and pulling the trigger. It's not like she wasn't It's like right on, que like that's that's what's the mission emissions accomplished? So she leans over, she got her arm cocked with the elbow there and then boom? What does she do with her hand right there? Did she throw something behind his back and stuff the gun between the seat and him? Look at this, that's an exit wound. She takes this second to make sure that something is stowed away, and then she gets out. Look at that hand, wash that hand again? What is what is that throwing something? Why she throw her hand in between him and the sea before she gets up. See how she lifts her hand up like this after it happens, and then she brings it back down on the books like she's putting something behind him. And then she like look at she puts she puts this hand like on his head, is like to get to post, places herself back up. See she's like move on, was like get out of the way a piece of meat. It's fucking ridiculous. I think that's what I see. And just to embarrass myself, No, I did not have my I was in the sun a lot that year. Just shut up, put the stupid hair. I don't want to hear myself. I just wanted you to see because it's the same.
Speaker 2: She's pulling her husband down.
Speaker 1: With the left she just loves. Yeah, I don't want to hear what I have to say right now because I just told you. But yeah, so that's that was her fullivor too.
Speaker 2: And then if I were on the gun and the left hand, and it appears just at that very moment when the shot.
Speaker 19: Comes, let's move this started showing his head and then too his head and there's an impact. Let's move this started showing up.
Speaker 1: Where's that one that just I don't see the babbling. It like jumps to where okay, here you go to his.
Speaker 2: Head and there's an impact and the bullet.
Speaker 20: She puts her head on hand on his head and just like you get out of.
Speaker 1: See he pushes him on the way.
Speaker 2: Look at the shot. You see clearly the blood on the left hand side, not the right.
Speaker 1: Not the Now this I had a question, all right, so I think it's just good. But they they they say it's price like this. I'm like this. They can make something specifically for that moment. You know, it doesn't have to be something. We don't have to try to match it with something, because they could have made anything that would have worked for that particular situation. Yah telling you, I'm telling you guys. Once you see it, it's like, oh my god, that she shot him. It wasn't the first bullet, but it was definitely the last one. She said. It could be a sound or a word, yeah, or I could tone right hand signal or anything to make them flip. Yeah. Usually it's part of the trauma too, where like you could used to the phone call and somebody will say something. Obviously you can get a phone call in the car. But you understand me, like they did this whole thing. They showed this in on that movie. Was it even called conspiracy theory with uh? With mel Gibson? But that's that's just one example of Hollywood talking about it. But there's that book by is it how to make a how to make a trauma based mind its old slave or something like that? By uh, help me out, what's his name? Let's see if I can look it up. The Illuminati formula to create a mind control So yeah, Springmyer, Fritz Fritzy, no shuit? Is that the whole book? Now it's only thirty pages unless that's all the Illuminati formula to created mind control slave? Hell yeah, all right, so that's an excerpt from the book. I wasn't too glad to find out, all all right? So into the Instagram we go into the Great Way to open under this guy's a blue I'll rebule it out a clue, all right? So you did see all this this one? Okay?
Speaker 14: He stayed awake for over two hundred hours straight and what it did to him is terrifying. Radio DJ Peter Tripp attempted one of the most daring sleep deprivation experiments ever, all to raise money for charity. He sat in the Glass studio in the middle of Times Square, hosting his radio show for over eight days and nights while being monitored by doctors and psychiatrists that ensured he didn't get a single second asleep, and things started going south on day three. Most streaming happens during your remsp every ninety minutes, but Peter's brain started going into his rem cycles while he was still awake, so he was experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think a lot of psychosis that has with people that are on, like you know, stimulant drugs, has more to do with the sleep deprivision that does the drug, because if it's not a psychoactive drug, I mean, if it's not like a hallucinogenic llucinogen, how do you account for that. So maybe the people that were eating each other's faces and stuff like that on bas salts were doing it because of their their dream sequence filtering into their day waking hours and seeing his.
Speaker 14: Dreams wall awake nightmares and all. He saw spiders crawling all over issues. He thought one doctor was an undertaker who came to marry him. He even ran out on the street without clothes because he thought he was on fire. After two hundred and one hours of being awake, he slept for twenty four.
Speaker 1: Does anybody remember the Russian experiment with the three people that they I think they gave kind of drug too to keep them awake. And they looked like ghastly animals, monsters, and they were saying some weird shit. They were tearing each other, like they're tearing their own, like muscles off of their arms. It was I don't know, it's weird story. I don't know how much of it's true. Let's see two detectives begin and investigated a disastrous secret military experiment where five prisoners were kept awake for thirty days in a sealed gas chamber. So I don't know if it's real or if it's fake. It could be fake. The film based on the Creepypasta, an urban legend with horror elements that circulated via copying and pasting throughout the internet. Now that may be true, or there might be elements of truth in it. I don't know, but anyway, let's move on.
Speaker 14: But when he woke up, everyone he knew, including his wife, said.
Speaker 1: He because a lot of this happens too, like what happens here, there's a lot of it was going on, Like there something enters you when you're not sleeping, Like the reason why you sleep is to prevent shit like this from happen. Like his whole personality was different.
Speaker 21: It's a completely different individual, and he stayed that way.
Speaker 4: He stayed away.
Speaker 1: And I've heard people who have been awake for like a week, ten days. It takes them months upon months upon months to get back to feeling normal themselves. But who knows what that means. Some of them don't even recognize people that they like, are very close with after that level of sleep deprivation.
Speaker 22: To those of you in the audience, you're a business people, which.
Speaker 1: Makes me wonder if when you're awake that long, if something, if there's an exchange there different different person in habits another person leaves.
Speaker 3: Pretty simple.
Speaker 22: If you're paying twelve thirteen dollars fourteen dollars an hour for factory workers, and you can move your factory south for border pay a dollar an hour for labor, hi are.
Speaker 3: Young twenty five.
Speaker 22: That's assume you've been in business for a long time, You've got a mature work for us pay a dollar an hour for your labor, have no health care that's the most expensive single element making a car, have no environmental controls, no pollution controls, and no retirement, and you don't care about.
Speaker 6: Anything but making money.
Speaker 22: There will be a jimt sucking sound going south. So we if the people send me to wash, then the first thing I'll do is study that two thousand page agreement and make sure it's a two way street. One last point here I've called it. I decided I was dumb and didn't understand it. So I called the who's who the folks have been around it, and I said, why won't everybody go south? They said, we'll be disrupted. I said for how long? I finally got them up for twelve to fifteen years, and I said, well, how does it stop being disrupted? And that is when their jobs come up from a dollar an hour to six dollars an hour, and I just go down to six dollars an hour. Then it's leveled again. But in the meantime you've wrecked the country with these kinds of beatles.
Speaker 6: We got to cut it out. Thank you, mister Perro to those of you, and.
Speaker 1: It nef to gat and usmc A. Let's not forget that Trump, even though he was criticizing all this stuff and blah blah blah, and now he's got turffs going on. He's the same guy who signed the usma A. So is that doppelganger who does something that would be in the exact opposite direction of what he claims to be moving toward. Mm hmm, And let's not forget that. Not too long, we'll say it to be uh, you know, fastille fastigious. We can say that that that that the the ink on the signature for the USMCA hadn't time yet to dry before we were in the lockdown. I don't buy everything this guy says. You want to know how deep I've gone down rabbit holes? I'm again once again, first of all, the obnoxious hubers starts sinking starting off, I'm special and I'm smarter, and I'm insulting to everybody else because look at how anybody like I told you. You give anybody like a crumb and they run up to the highest mountain and then they go, ha ha, I'm the smartest man alive. You all bowed to me. Now, any little crumb of information, they don't even understand what it is, but they got it.
Speaker 23: I'm convinced that both of the world wars were really just to erase the old world, and that there was an entire narrative scripted around who the bad guys were, who the allies are, and it was really meant to just destroy all these beautiful cities. They took out all of the bells. If you guys haven't looked into why there would be bells in public spaces and the healing property, well.
Speaker 1: Uh, they did that because you have phase one the rule the wars, and they didn't want anything positive to interfere with terrorforming the world the way they need it for their cabalistic ends, which is making the world the chaotic, perverted mess. And also a couple more things attached to that right they have. They it's now, it's on their timeline. There are no other countries really that I can think of, maybe Russia that will put any type of slow, you know, resistance interference into what these banks in this cult want, and so they're just waiting for the time to be correct for their ritual itself. The numerology more than anything. It's not about mustering up or it is just a matter of they're taking their time to do on the days that they wanted for the most impact.
Speaker 23: These and the harmonious properties that these churches and the all the architecture was built in. Okay, it's sacred geometry, and it's not unrealistic that they started two world wars.
Speaker 1: Just saying sacred geometry but not attaching it to anything, just using let's just use some words that you know, are you know, buzzwords and not actually put any substance in between the words. I'll just say a bunch of buzzwords all together and that'll be like, oh, well, yeah, I knows what we talk about.
Speaker 3: Input.
Speaker 23: At the time, our best men in every single country lined up across each other because they wanted to take out the most brave and quote unquote prestigious.
Speaker 4: Men for every country, knowing that all of them would want.
Speaker 3: To go to war.
Speaker 1: You want to know how, well, yeah, that happens with love wars. They take the best and brightest as much as they can. They got you know, sons of senators and all of stuff going out there. Usually they're a little bit more insulated, but when you find out that it's all for the o vase, you kind of make it, you don't want to do it anymore. So that's why we're not allowed to know that stuff. It's for the very people who want you dead or sending you off to your death so that there's no thinking, thinkers or leaders or strong people who would be soldiers and warriors left in the country that you left behind for whatever goddamn discussing plan they have next. For those those people, your family, your surviving members of your family. It's where we're at, guys. I cannot meet yesterday, and it wasn't all that great. When we Jews have put issue upon issue to the American people. When we promote both sides of the issue as confusion, then we put then we promote both sides of the issue as confusion rains. They promote both sides of the issue. So when you're talking about alternative media, when you're talking about Stu Peters talking bad stuff about the Jews, or you know, Adam Green or whomever else does it in a in a comic in it like a an artificial cartoonish caricature of a of a real of a real boy type of way. Because Stu is just a really bad actor, but he thinks he's so dramatic. He thinks he's on he's doing his monologue on on Broadway every night. It's a joke, you know, you know this what has comes from. Meanwhile, you know people said that you get he left lost of gold or he stepped away from the gold Co sponsor. Well is that on paper though, Like he doesn't have to sell the stuff for them to be to be paid by them, and it's not not gold Coat whatever entity that was telling gold Color to do it, I'm sure he's still getting the same. It's like there's no real inter option. And maybe it was brought out so that he would that would be another way of him, you know, showing that he's legit. He's a very sneaky little shit, this guy like he there's nothing, he has no scruples and there's nothing that's beneath him or however way you say that. With their eyes fixed on the issues, right, remember that point that panopticon fish bowl that I talked about, where we just distract one another until they're ready to pick us off, like shooting fish in a barrel with then, with their eyes fixed on the issues, they failed to see who is behind every scene We chuuse toy with the American public as a cat toys with a mouse, Harod Wallace, Harold Wallace Rosenthal. I didn't want to play it because the music is annoying. As an American soldier. This letter an American soldier's letter, I just tray did this yesterday. We'll do it one time. American soldier's letter from nineteen forty five, a week before he was killed in action. We clean our rifles and polish our shoes to win this war for the goddamn Jews. He sounds like he was a great individual. It's too bad that was he did that one already. If now this is Mike and he's talking to a couple of ways, this guy, I recognize this can't replace him, just I don't know. I've seen him doing like some stuff and presenting some stuff, and I realized that after a while that was what he was. And I was like, oh Jesus Christ, here we go. But I think he was doing something like a medical truth or some crap like that. Wasn't he to remind me who this guy is? But it says Jewish couple exposes plan to enforce Noah High laws? What did we just get done?
Speaker 3: Saying?
Speaker 1: I remember talking about no high laws. Remember that guy and that guy over with the Ali shut up Richie from Boston, that Pounders guy and what he used to be involved in, and how they're bringing you know that they follow those and they want to bring forth the but Noah hide laws, right, and the Jewish couple exposes the plan to enforce Noahide laws in America and worldwide, to make worshiping Jesus punishable by death as idolatry. But that's not the whole thing. It's crushing the human soul and spirit because you can't think anything, because it's all a game. If you think that you follow some rules in the Jews, let you live. Know these people are sick fucks you think that's how it is. Yeah, you just do what they say and then they have compassion in their heart. Oh now you get it. No, No, they eat fucking babies. Guys. Come on, they don't have a goddamn lick of compassion for even their own children, whom they also abuse. What makes you think you're gonna be able to reason with them or show them anything that they're going to respect the ones on top, the vicious ones. They're not going to freaking give a shit about you.
Speaker 5: We see the full implementation of the Noah Haid laws in America. Wouldn't that mean in a practical sense that people who quote certain passages of the Bible, especially in the New Testament, would be arrested in an imprisoned in America?
Speaker 21: Yes, you would, You would be killed for them.
Speaker 1: How happy she is about it?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 21: Will yes?
Speaker 1: If yeah, you could be. You know, nothing wrong with that because it makes us happy. And with the Jews not really their salvator. It's a salvator in anti thesis or antithesis, it's not really are you in way? Like, why would you even say that? Like it's legitimately what's going on? So how is it fear born? Like to express how crazy the world truly is? Is just called reporting. It's called reporting. You see something and you say something about it, It's called reporting. He didn't embellish, He says he's the one that said, yes, you could be. Like, where's the feared point of aspect here, Bud, Let's bring old Germany back, said Triple nine pandemics.
Speaker 6: I like that.
Speaker 1: That's so stupid, Belinda. You're just gonna send stand there like an idiot and let someone murder you. That's not gonna help anybody. Jesus gave his life for me, and I will gladly risk mind for him. Yeah, well that means is that you're gonna stand there and say it's God's will and let yourself get killed. That's so stupid. Do you have a rifle, little blond lady, or are you gonna do something? What are you gonna do? Who are you gonna point it at? You don't even know where the fuck the enemy is? Shut up? I hate when people are talking. I don't care who it is who make these I'm gonna die on the battlefield type of statement. So it's like, well, did you do it for like absolutely no purpose? Because they make dying for stupidity because you don't even know what the hell the purpose was, isn't It doesn't make you any it doesn't make you special. Do you go to heaven for being stupid? Or should you point the thing that did the business end at something that will actually maybe start slowing down the problem the Jewish people killed? Oh my god, jee, this is all Jesus stuff. Well, that's his fault for putting Jesus in there, though we already know this don't we that it was the Olympic. The RMS Olympic was the one that was damaged. Couldn't get insurance for it looked very similar to the Titanic, So they swapped out so that the one that was damaged would be the one that they sunk, because it was already planned and deliberate that they did so, or somebody even say, well, that's why, blah blah blah, it did sink because it already was damaged. Well, the way the other it seems very convenient that all the people that we would have opposed to the Federal Reserve with any power behind them end up dying. And that wasn't just three three top main people that they tell you. But it wasn't just three people. They were all invited. Oh gee, you know what's his name there? JP Morgan, the man of the hour, the master of ceremonies. He couldn't make it that night for that voyage. Yeah, there's other things to do, even though you went the boats. The fame ship at the bottom of the North Atlantic is actually not the Titanic. It's their near identical sister ship, the Olympic. She was switched out last minute as part of the massive insurance fraud scheme involving the White Star Line and JP Morgan. So what happened was when it was damaged. I think it was something like a I don't know tug about the barge. I don't know if it was, but it would listen really far to the left. So when it got damaged, they're saying that it pulled itself way far away from This is the part of the story that's a lie because there was all kinds of people out there. They were that nobody responded to it. Should have goddamn known that there was a problem, because it's like it was meant to be ignored while people are dying. But they said, I listed really far away from Ah, you know what do you call it rescue boats or whatever? I don't. I don't buy into that aspect of it. So I don't know. But either way, yeah, that has if does that make anything else about the rest of it matter? Like? Is it make okay, so we swapped out the boats? If that's true. Are you is that an argument to say that's why it sunk because it was already damaged or is it simply to say that that's not the Titanic at the bombs. So okay, so where's the Olympic is that was the Olympic And here's the other thing too.
Speaker 6: So if.
Speaker 1: The other the other part of that problem is if the Titanic sinks and you're it's supposed to be the Titanic, it's supposed to be the Titanic, right right, right? Then having the Olympic, it's so the titans the Titanic, but it's actually the Olympic, the Olympics, the one that had the damage. You can't who are you gonna tell to try to get insurance on the other one that is not really the Olympic anymore? So how would you how what did what did that? What problem did that solve? A You're gonna say, oh, yeah, no, look, this one doesn't have any damage, So how's it still the Olympic Because that's why they couldn't get insurance on it, because they had damage and they went they went and they went insurance. So they're like, all right, well we'll swap it out with the Olympics. They're saying they swamped it out with the Olympic because the Olympic couldn't get insurance on him. That's so that's why they were going to sink down on the bottom. But if that's true, why and they just send out the Olympic as the boat and leave the Titanic? Because now now they can't because if they if they scratched off the names and put the you know, painted them a different name, well then you still can't get insurance where because how are you gonna how are you gonna tell them that, no, we sent that other boat out and that's the one that was you know, uninsuredable, that's the one that a bunch of people just died on. So can you insure this one? Now? Like, I don't what purpose does that serve? You can't do that, You wouldn't be able to do that, okay with that? Oh this is interesting.
Speaker 24: You're a Jew, and certainly Jews are okay with revenge.
Speaker 1: You know something about Jewish law?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 24: I know that if you cross Israel's borders without the proper invitation, the bombs they go a bursting.
Speaker 14: I know.
Speaker 24: When Israel kidnapped Iikman and hanged them, Jewish people the world overcheered and.
Speaker 21: But first of all Iikman was responsible for mass murder.
Speaker 24: So it's not whether Judaism supports revenge.
Speaker 1: But when you're offensive really uh h yeah, yeah, I'm offended. Close this place down, make him lose his job.
Speaker 24: I was just going to say the same about you, that Judaism has never been preoccupied with the forgiveness justice. Justice, you shall pursue, That's what the Torah commands. My client was pursuing justice when she avenged the death of her only daughter. What's truly offensive is you sitting high on your scholarly horse and suggesting that God, anybody's God, would condemn her for it. I suspect if your child was murdered, had it been your child's murderer who went free?
Speaker 4: He was quantificating about forgiveness and when's you're a jew?
Speaker 1: Nice? Boston Legal is a good show that was usually mostly funny, but I think we did that on yesterday. What do you guys think? These are usually silly and so this could easily be fake, but it's funny. I still.
Speaker 25: Sh Yeah Shai Stone.
Speaker 26: Shy Stone.
Speaker 3: In Quman thoughts.
Speaker 1: So basically he's not a reptilian, He's an old powerful empire. Ye fled to Japan. Cool? Maybe they will do what they did? Uh in Mexico at the end of the Young Guns and just you know, end it all. They think they chopped off on the dude's heads. The guy who played a whoever the character was of Christians later he couldn't he couldn't help but boast about who he was, and there was a price on his head, so he lost his head. He said he cracked the code. I go, he cracked the crack. He didn't crack the code.
Speaker 6: Okay, here's the update, yo, yo, cracked the code. I cracked the code.
Speaker 1: By everybody's you're such a genius. Yay, you see your genius and your your legend in your own mind. The person who once said I don't read books, books are stupid, and people who very books are there getting because who the hell wants to hear what you have to say and your thoughts and all that shit. Reading books makes you stupid, That's what he.
Speaker 6: Said, expressing myself constantly.
Speaker 27: Elon gave me this platform like last first time three years ago when I when I sent it up, I put up this swasika inside of a six point star, and.
Speaker 6: Elon personally took me off the platform.
Speaker 27: Then Drew started fucking with him, pulling advertisers all this kind of shit.
Speaker 6: He saw how they were put me back on the platform. What y'all experiencing right now is ultimate freedom.
Speaker 27: Like do you know how much money that I had to have in order to be able to pop this much shit on Twitter. I'm a fuck about cars, houses, Uh, life or death, jail or so called freedom.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 6: What I care about is actual freedom.
Speaker 27: And I got about the country right I'm back in Japan one of my homes because they started getting around people and getting people.
Speaker 6: To say, oh, he needs to go to the hospital, he needs to go What did I do? What did I What did I physically do? I need to go to the hospital my nigga for what?
Speaker 1: For tweeting my nigga?
Speaker 6: For real?
Speaker 27: But just saying wow, shit, it's so much wild shit setting and movies like this man Leonardo DiCaprio said the word nigga ten thousand times in front of Jamie Fox and Carrie Washington Black Excellence.
Speaker 6: They had this white boy saying nigga a million time. Niggas is up there for the for the check.
Speaker 17: You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Because of Jamie Fox and Kerry Washington one, Okay, we get it.
Speaker 1: NEWLX Bebel This is interesting.
Speaker 28: She was thirteen years old, he was forty seven and a Rolling Stone eighties ex that's bar forty seven. Unfortunately, Mandy's story has been lost to history, or at least contained to this fourteen hundred dollars out of print, impossible to find memoir until now I tracked it down.
Speaker 6: I have it.
Speaker 28: I would never do that to you guys. It's called It's all over now. Seduced to thirteen, married at nineteen, divorced at twenty one. My Life with a Rolling Stone in the book, Mandy Smith talks about how she was just thirteen years old when.
Speaker 1: She and Pretty Doll for thirteen her fifteen year.
Speaker 28: Old sister started going to local clubs and bars in London. Or One night, a bouncer gives her a ticket to sit in the audience of a music award show, and that's how she meets Bill Wyman, who plays the bass in the Rolling Stones. The year is nineteen eighty four. She is thirteen years old, her sister's fifteen years old. Bill Wyman's forty seven, and he knows exactly how old both of them are, but this does not put him off. He's like, hey, I want to introduce you to my friend who runs a modeling agency, and then after you meet with him, you can come out lunch.
Speaker 1: Dude, he was forty seven in the eighties. That's like forty fucking years ago. He's he live took me.
Speaker 28: She said that he was super polite, he was the perfect gentleman, and he was. Nothing untoward happened on their first couple of dates because right off the bat he appreciates himself too.
Speaker 1: Well, you're but you call them dates and you're thirteen, So yeah, it doesn't matter how nice he was about.
Speaker 28: It, or her sister and her mom. At one point, she invites him over to dinner to meet her mother, thinking that she was going to set Bill up with her mom, and this scene honestly is haunting. Quote over coffee, because he was lost, with a lot of cigarette to hold, he began to play with the cardboard and wrapping paper from the box of chocolates that he'd brought. Watching him, and by now spellbound, I realized that he was actually sculpting a pretty little doll. When he had completed this mini masterpiece, he presented it to me with a great flourish. He smiled, you're not too old to play with dolls.
Speaker 1: Are you Mandy? What a sick fucking scumbag? He wants a banger and he's like, you're not too old to play with dolls?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 11: WHOA?
Speaker 28: At night, he kisses her, They're off to the races. He invites her to his estate in the British countryside called getting Hall. She again brings her sister. He starts bringing her to a restaurant he always goes to, or you know it's the owner called Tramp. This is what funny Mandy says about him bringing her around to Tramp. Bill introduced me to Keith, Patty and the others. Someone I can't remember who asked how old I was. I was a bit flabbergasted. Not until much later did I learn that this was always the question on everyone's lips whenever they met a new girl of Bill's. His partiality for teenage models was well known in Tramp and among his friends, so it was automatically the first question they asked. Instagram's Gonna cut Me Off? Part two is already up.
Speaker 17: She was thirteen.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to comment on the person who's doing the video, but interesting conversation. This young man wiped the fluid with this a Zionis soldier. I don't know about all that.
Speaker 29: Before. I don't like Israel, you know before, But right now I think everyone doesn't like Israel. Bro right now? You you you you're handsome man.
Speaker 6: Yes, I know, of course, I know.
Speaker 29: I know. Look at your hair, bro, it's very good. Like I know, your head look looks like my balls, you know, like the problem?
Speaker 10: Now why I come in to you?
Speaker 6: Come?
Speaker 29: But don't take my house like my house.
Speaker 3: You did.
Speaker 29: Oh, I'm okay, okay, but you don't. You don't got to look, you know, to kill a soldier. I think you haven't killed any soldier. The only people you this baby, eachildren don't know me and welma. Right now it's like you take I take all of you. Yeah, that's what you do.
Speaker 6: Right you're the.
Speaker 29: Terrorists, suld be scared. You're the one who want to take me? What did definition of terrorists?
Speaker 3: Tell me?
Speaker 29: Explain people? And what the idea of did?
Speaker 3: What do you?
Speaker 29: What did you do? You ain't got the look to kill a sal chick.
Speaker 2: It the only people.
Speaker 29: Children and babies. Okay, dancing is the mhmm.
Speaker 1: You guys did this one before?
Speaker 10: Another time I had a friend of mine killed and I was very upset, and I asked this Vietnamese for his ID card and he said, come be up, and that means I don't understand in Vietnamese, and just pissed me off. I pulled up my knife and killed him and it didn't bother me at all. I just called and I said when DC killed And they said, how do you know he's in DC? And I said, because he's dead, and they and said, okay, you know. And I'd come in and people would ask me what's going on in the front. I'd tell them, and they keep it sharp for how many kills you have? And I'd come in and they show me how many I have and what it is. Every time you kill someone, you have to report it and you'd have to search them for papers and stuff. But this is something else.
Speaker 25: Body count.
Speaker 10: If ten of us would go out and I'd come back with only five men, we'd lost half our men and you couldn't say that you didn't see any enemy. So you could have only killed one enemy. And by the time it would get up to the high command, you know you killed fifty of them because they couldn't say that they lost five men.
Speaker 7: Take in one.
Speaker 10: So the body counts a bunch of shit. You know, what they say and what they get is different things. Like you'd read the newspaper on Operation Medina. Two hundred of us went out and about forty seven of us made it back, and they just ambushed us and wiped the hell out of us. And I didn't see any googs men. They were sitting in the trees dropping grenades on us, and they had machine guns on the front and the side. And the newspaper said, we had all these kills. You know, I didn't know what helly were talking about. I knew saw any kills, but they just didn't want like to admit that all those men got killed for nothing. Another time, I had a friend, all right.
Speaker 1: We've seen that one. What tells this?
Speaker 21: Have any of you actually discovered who this guy is yet?
Speaker 2: And I'm not talking about jay Z.
Speaker 1: You're talking about the Wilson guy who who painted the Wilson.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about this guy right here.
Speaker 21: A lot of celebrities have his art.
Speaker 1: The ripped off child face representation, and.
Speaker 30: Some celebrities idolize him so much they spend millions of dollars on his artwork and his hairstyles too. This is Jean Michel Boscia, the boyfriend of Madonna before the world even knew her name, and it kind of made me wonder why certain celebrities idolize him so much. For example, like his three pointed crown, which was Chris Rock's first tattoo at the age of fifty five, in which Lebron James.
Speaker 21: Jumped in on that too. Same for p Ditty and Dave.
Speaker 30: Batista, and it made me wonder why Hollywood finds Basquillacht's artwork more unique than.
Speaker 1: He's probably the son of some six psychopathic, high ranking child killing cult member.
Speaker 16: Anyone else's. For one, article state that he was a medium, a magician. His mission was nothing less than the restoration of powerful spiritual function to art, a channeling of the eternal through the ephemeral. Article state that Basquiocht was a scion of Haiti. He knows the lowest the Haitian gods, and he knows what they sound like on a jazz record. He can hear Erzili when she's speaking through the clarinet, and he understands the relationship between possession on the dance floor that the gods are in the music, and I find it extremely coincidental that P Diddy has a massive back tattoo of Erzilli or a Zilee Dan tour on his back.
Speaker 21: What are you spot on? I'd say?
Speaker 30: And how ironic is it that Madonna depicts a lazy as well, right down to the heart. Many celebrities own his art, specially Ellen. I believe me she has many. This video is long enough, but stay tuned.
Speaker 16: For part two of Hollywood Celebrities who I don't haven't you?
Speaker 1: You're not to cut off the part of that's telling you to stay tuned for.
Speaker 20: Oh, here you go.
Speaker 6: He's an early thirty and you're a late fiftcake. Yeah, but somehow you.
Speaker 4: Both look the stay ads there? M.
Speaker 21: You know, I suck babies of blood and put it on my face.
Speaker 4: He's an early thirty and you're a late fiftcake.
Speaker 28: Yeah, but somehow you both look the stay ads there, M.
Speaker 21: I suck babies of blood.
Speaker 4: And put it on my face.
Speaker 1: It's hilarious. And look at the behind them stupid coality. So, which is basically this is funny that the equality sign was like the same colors as Ukraine before that should even start. So here's the guy remember we tell me I said, uh when we were going through the day in history. Here he is Mohammed Riza Paulavi.
Speaker 3: The Shah.
Speaker 1: Varran maintained a complex relationship with Israel during his reign nineteen forty one ninety seventy nine, characterized by both cooperation and underlying tensions. Mohammed Resa uh Pa Lavi's Iran engaged in a strategic, largely covert alliance with Israel. The relationship was not without its complexities and was ultimately shattered by the Iranian Revolution, leading to the current era of animosity between the two nations. Yeah, this guy is brought up in the book I'm reading too, Michael Collinswiper book.
Speaker 25: So the Israelis must give back the Arab lands they conquered in nineteen sixty seven, and he believes the Jewish lobby in the United States helps breed Israeli in transigence on that matter. In fact, he says, American presidents and presidential candidates are too quick to do the bidding of the Jewish lobby. Surely, your majesty, you're not telling me that the Jewish lobby in the United States pulls the strings of the presidency.
Speaker 3: Not entirely, but I think even a little too much, even for israel interests.
Speaker 25: Do you think the Jewish lobby in the United States is too powerful for the interests of Israel?
Speaker 3: I think so. Sometimes they are deserving the interests of Israel. They're pushing around to many people.
Speaker 25: How do you mean pushing around?
Speaker 3: Well, pressuring. They have many means at their disposal. They are putting up pressure on many, many people. And at the end, I don't think that it will even help Israel.
Speaker 25: Why if this is true, why would the President of the United States to that lobby.
Speaker 3: They are strong?
Speaker 25: Strong in what sense?
Speaker 3: We are controlling many.
Speaker 31: Things, controlling well, newspapers, medias, your majesty, banks, finances, and I'm going to stop there.
Speaker 25: Well, now, wait just a second. You really do believe that the Jewish community in the United States is that powerful. They make the media reflect their view of foreign policy. Yes, they do not report. We do not report, honestly, don't mix things peace. I don't say the media. I'll say in the media. They have people, not the entire media. Some newspapers will only reflect their views. Yes, The New York Times, for instance, is owned by the Salzburger family, who are Jewish? Are you suggesting that The New York Times is biased in its treatment of the question of Zionism, Israel's existence, the United States relationship with the Arab world.
Speaker 3: I will have to put all the articles of the New York Times written on this subject and wrote a conclusion. You can put this to the computer and it will answer you.
Speaker 25: What you're saying is that, yes, you do believe.
Speaker 3: Well, let's wait for the answer of the computer. Washington Post the same, the networks less.
Speaker 25: I must say you were speaking with your characteristic candor.
Speaker 3: Yes, if you like, I try to be candid. I have always been.
Speaker 4: He was even handed in his candor. Next, he turned to the Palestinians.
Speaker 3: The Pedestinians obviously had the sympathy of many, many people many almost all the countries in the world prosecuted people, stateless, people looking for a home or something, you know, exactly like the sympathy that the Jews had when they were searching for a home. Right. But our good Palestinian friends must know that there is only limit to where they can go and bully the world.
Speaker 31: Bully the world.
Speaker 25: Yes, right, terrorism, he insists, the Israelis must give back the Arab lands they conquered.
Speaker 28: All right, you tell me what should Israel do.
Speaker 13: What Israel should do is for the first time in its history, abandon its quest for regional domination and supremacy. Starting in nineteen forty seven, just a brief tour through history. Yes, Israel accepted partition. Publicly, Palestines didn't. It's not nice to welcome the partition of your land which is being stolen by foreigners. But privately, as Reel leaders, including David Bengorion said, we won't accept partition. We'll define for ourselves what our borders are. And that's why they proceeded to expel hundreds of thousands of Palestine, including into Lebanon.
Speaker 6: Creating this crisis.
Speaker 4: They refuse to address that.
Speaker 13: Instead of addressing their expulsion of Palestine that deft of their land, they've stolen more in nineteen sixty seven. In nineteen eighty two, the reason Israel invades Lebanon is because the Peel was there and the PLO at that time was joining the rest of the world and accepting a compromise of a Palestinian state. Google the Arab Peace Initiative. It's been renewed many times to Israel Israel's been offered by all the Arab states and the PLO, with even Iran joining them and accepting this. Everybody recognizing Israel, everybody making peace in exchange for Israel ending its occupation of the West Bank and Gaza. That's a major compromise for Palestinians. Israel is so hell bent on domination, occupation, and supremacy it's refused even to accept a Palestinian compromise when Hamas tried to join that after two thousand and five, when Israel withdrew, Israel still put Gaza under a complete siege, prevented any basic goods from getting in, carried out routine massacres, even when Hamas leadership.
Speaker 1: You tell me yeah, and you know they want to Canel. So she's annoying to listen to. I don't know if it's worth it. Oh, this is jacked up, it says, remember this.
Speaker 21: You give me the right name, Yeah, Jacob Todd Jones.
Speaker 17: Why don't the right name? It is the right name, Yes, it.
Speaker 1: Is Jacob Todd Jones. Chuck came by and crushed his bones, sat by a bacon who stood by and watched. Now his body is broken and squashed. The fucking fact that he says, don't run, simple fuck you says, tases him in the middle of a highway lane, sees speeding car, steps out of the way, continues to tase while watching, throws in in oh fuck for good measure, while still holding the trigger. Just a quick rundown. Yeah, yeah, for sure, man. Moral of this these pieces of ship, they say, moral of the story, don't run, he you. If cops are fucking out of the freaking control, they have absolutely no right to be harassing in the first place. And if anybody understood that, there'd be a lot of more fucking people on the pavement in uniforms, face down in a bloody pool, because that's where they belong.
Speaker 6: So right now, you're un rast.
Speaker 3: Feel your.
Speaker 20: Ship, ship, you your hand, dud dead, you'd retard, give me your hand?
Speaker 1: What a fuck? He's just carry on with his fucking retardation. At least it's a happy ending, Are you fucking kidding me? That's the best ending, dude, we ever, everybody mankind deserves exactly what is about to happen to them. That's the type of fucking garbage that's out there. That's your fil that's your thought. Do you even know what the fucking kid did?
Speaker 17: What do you do?
Speaker 1: Do you know what he did?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 1: A traffic infraction was worth his life because he ran from a cop. So you're that you believe in authority that fucking much. What the fuck is wrong with you? Free Ranger sixty three, you fat fucking pig, you fucking scumbag of a human being. And this fucking traveling unplugged faggot here, you guys are fucking out of your mouth. I shouldn't have run. Wow, all of you people are fucking disgusting. I can't wait until something because guess what if you think the unruliness of police officers is bad, now, just wait when it's just wait, and then you're gonna realize you're gonna be in a position, and then there's gonna be a bunch of people on social media saying the same thing about your dead fucking body, You pieces of shita.
Speaker 4: This can't be true.
Speaker 14: Designed is to make the target feel like they're crazy, like they're imagining things.
Speaker 1: Especially you can't stand this guy's face or fact that he doesn't know how to put a shirt on. But just listen.
Speaker 2: A low duration of the low intensity long duration hits.
Speaker 1: Are either of you aware of any individuals who have AHI symptoms have passed away from their ailments.
Speaker 6: I do, I do.
Speaker 1: Have any of you three panelists ever seen one of these weapons.
Speaker 12: I have seen a nineteen ninety one version of the weapon and it looks like a satellite dish with a unit this size attached to it, which, of course, over the year's miniaturization has been possible. Obviously there's a limitation to how miniature rise it can be because of the antenna size, which can always is always related to the wave. But still it is something that can be well contained in a trunk of a car or even a large backpack.
Speaker 30: And wait, this can't be true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember we were talking about the whole tone and everything else, the yelps and all that stuff, right, and targeted indigital type stuff making you think feel do causing hormones to just you know, regulation that you're not controlling it, so, but it's influencing the way you think. Oh this is interesting. Do you guys want to see this? You guys want to see justice. I don't know if it's justice or not, but he says, Caraman had one job, and boy did he do it right.
Speaker 18: Let's just watch the camera catches a killing as it happened yesterday in North Lauderdale, Florida.
Speaker 1: Counnie, No, just want that looks like it right.
Speaker 18: The tape comes from Channel forty seven, that's an affiliity of Telemundo, which is doing a story on a troubled family. And we warn you beforehand the scene is quite graphic.
Speaker 1: But we used to get to see this type of stuff on TV before they like everything else on that you that they exposed you to is awful. But now the news doesn't telling to show you anything. But not this time.
Speaker 18: Heape was rowling when Amelia Nunez placed flowers on the grave of his daughter. The pregnant fifteen year old died tragically over the.
Speaker 1: Pregnant fifteen year old. That's an important that's an important detail, and also very sad that she's dead and that two lives that are lost. And then you'll understand a little bit as to why, you know, a thought of deal. I lived basically right around that are in Tamerack. Not in that time, though it was two thousand and seven, eight nine, something like that, two thousand and.
Speaker 18: Eight Thanksgiving shooting herself in the chest, Just then, Junia's, his ex wife, showed up unexpectedly.
Speaker 6: At the cemetery.
Speaker 18: While the reporter spoke to her, Nunias crept up behind.
Speaker 1: He emptied it.
Speaker 18: Munya's apparently pumped twelve nine millimeters rounds into his ex wife. He reportedly blames her for the daughter's suicide, saying she slapped the girl around after being told of the pregnancy. North Lauderdale Police said, Yuniez is still at large tonight and it.
Speaker 1: Will be was that large forever?
Speaker 6: She did?
Speaker 8: What now?
Speaker 6: She beat it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the little girl killed herself because she was pregnant. Mom could have pushed, possibly pushed her over the edge. Dad said, uh to the ex wife, not today? Uh yeah, all right, I.
Speaker 16: Don't want to be an astronaut.
Speaker 26: Or you want to be an astronaut, Well that's great. You can be an astronaut. All you have to do is study flying or science and maybe someday you could be the first astronaut to walk on the moon.
Speaker 16: No, your or wasn't ask not her first walk on the moon.
Speaker 26: Well no, not really, that wasn't real.
Speaker 6: I see.
Speaker 26: There was this thing called the Cold War, and in order to beat the Russians, we kind of faked that.
Speaker 4: That never happened.
Speaker 26: You see how there's no windows on the side, and see underneath where there's like a pod thing.
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 26: Take a look at this wreckage, See how there's no plaine parts on the ground there.
Speaker 29: What does that look like on myself?
Speaker 6: You see?
Speaker 26: President Bush was in a secret society at Yale called the Skull and Bones. His dad was too, and they all worshiped Satan.
Speaker 16: President Bush worship Satan.
Speaker 26: In my personal opinion absolutely in one of the Skull and Bones initiation rituals is that to get in you have to lie naked in a coffin and masturbate in front of the older members. But the really messed up thing is that since former President Bush Bush Senior was also a member, he requested to be there to watch his son's initiation. So he watched his own son masturbate. President Bush masturbated in front of his dad.
Speaker 31: Yeah.
Speaker 26: It's pretty gross, all right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it says. On August twenty one, around two thirty am, Trevor Moore died after being thrown, says falling being thrown from the upstairs balcony of his home in Franklin Hills, Los Angeles, resulting in blunt Flour's trauma.
Speaker 10: To the head.
Speaker 1: Okay, if you just fell over, if you just like I don't know, so a little bit late in the day, I would say, for I don't know, balcony balcony diving in the first place, two three in the morning, unless somebody entered his home. But they didn't do any kind of investigation on that. There was no no investigation whatsoever. It is I if I if I'm if I'm correct, and if it's a two story, three story whatever. If you if you're falling the very momentum of your body and your legs, your head over your legs, you can get over to where you maybe fall on your back, your knees, your your hands, your some other place than your head, which is, if you think about it, your your limbs, your arms, you're gonna be You're not gonna be head to top heavy. But if somebody picks you up and holds you upside down by your goddamn ankles and then drops or pushes you down, you're gonna land on your head. And they do a lot of that. They do a lot of that, hanging people upside down, don't they ask, uh, asked Sue Knight, how many people he did that too.
Speaker 21: Gabe Hoffman, Mike Cernovich, Laura Lumer.
Speaker 1: Uh hold on, I had to say Laura Lumer because remember that scumbag Nick Flentes the other day when he was on that clip with the multi clips of Alex Jones saying that he's a Freemason from a fem Mason family and all this other nonsense and CIA and all that stuff, he basically flat out says it. Remember Nick flente Is saying he's got a big boner for Laura Lumer basically, and then he was like, oh, Loura Lumer, Ah yeah, yeah. Well this was happening around this time, so it's not like she didn't have pictures like this back then. But anyhow, it's an another indication about Nick. What Nick Fuentes is.
Speaker 21: Gab Hoffman is running ops on people.
Speaker 29: He is a He is a bad guy.
Speaker 27: Dudes.
Speaker 32: I look like I've seen a ghost, Yeah I have, and someone that was very close to me. Uh, I'm pretty sure they were just there to infiltrate me. These are really fucking bad people, and I'm beyond pissed. I I don't even know how to describe the feeling inside of me. It's bad. It's bad, guys. These people are bad. They tried to set they tried to set someone up that you know in love. Uh, They're fucking evil. These people are evil. These people are evil. They're unregistered foreign agents. Gabe Hoffman, Mike Cernovich, Laura Lumer.
Speaker 1: Whom he called out the Jews. He is a Jew. He called out the unregistered foreign agent part by stating exactly who he's referring to. You know, there you go, So I refresh people's memories. I don't know. I may people pay attention to that woman, but there you go. This is cool because, oh, by the way, I had this. I knew this back in twenty eleven Ish twenty eleven, twenty twelve cross country trip, very strange experiences. I had to do some research to figure out why I was seeing what I was seeing and what the hell it all meant. And surprise, surprise, it was not only a sigil, but it was you know, wrapped into freemasonry, and you know, this whole idea of making you eat your you were born to babies and all that shit too. I mean, that may be that might be a real element. I'm not sure, But as far as the Golden Arches and this weird stuff that happened, I don't really want to get into it because it's a long story. But I saw something I wasn't really supposed to being. You know, let's just put it's hard to explain. I can't there's no there's no rational way of explaining this without getting into a really long discussion. And I think you knew me as being a pretty rational, practical, logical human being. It's hard to explain this. What I sensed, what I felt, what I saw with the mind's eye more than my eyes. But there was something very freaky going on. And I was going cross country and this is during that time that I had that targeted individual type of feel to my daily goings on. I don't know if it was happening or what else was going on, or if I was sleep deprived or whatever, but in that state, I swear I saw more of the reality that's that we normally don't uh, we don't register. And one of the things was McDonald's was not a very good place. Not just it's it's it's uh, it's not really a place. It's like an energy that you just need to stay away from. McDonald's logo is from the Book of Magic. Black magic and the letter M is the logo in the letter Let me start over. The McDonald's logo is from the Book of Black Magic, and the letter M in the logo is a sigil which is used as a symbol in black magic that doesn't say anything. It's repeating yourself twice and not making any sense either time. It's not the M. It's not really an M at all, so starting off that way is incorrect. It's archways, like when you see at a cathedral, the archways, the two really large doors. People always oh, the big doors, the big doors. This is what it's like. And because it's like it's like an archway to something that's not worldly, and that's the symbol. It's not that the WIT does. It's not that the push doors glass doors that you go into and have anything to do with this, but it's what this represents. It's like the mephista failies letter M. But it's also showing archways like a portal. That's what makes it an interesting or that's where you should be picking up from the McDonald's founder, Raymond Albert Krock, was a thirty three degree freemason. He wasn't the founder. He bought it. He bought it front and made it into what it was. Because of his power, money, and influence. He was able to make something out of anything. You could have bought a hot dog car and made it into that. That's how he got the money to start his business. From being a thirty third degree Freemason, Kroc was See this is bad, right. I don't like bad writing that doesn't explain what they like. You have to think what did they possibly mean by this, because it doesn't it's not clear.
Speaker 31: Right.
Speaker 1: Krak was also a high priest in the Church of Satan. Disney and McDonald's have always had a close partnership because of the Masonic brotherhood. Masons are closely connected to so right now, Disney they his brother. Walt's brother certainly was. There's no definitive evidence to say that Walt was. So to just ramble this on. I mean, there is a Club thirty three, but does that mean Walt did that or does that mean that was done after the fact when Oi Vays ran the goddamn thing. You can't you can't be pinning this all on Walt. But you don't even know what Walt's affiliations were. From why I gathered, Walt wasn't very gew friendly and he was very pissed off that they were using his, uh, his place in Florida as like a military industrial complex for the war, a propaganda machine. From what I gathered he was, he was he opposed it at first, does he The McDonalds have always had parties because of the son of Brotherhood. Masons are closer connected in all charities involving children. That part's true. The Golden Arts and the logo itself is Masonic. So what does that mean? What does that mean? It also represents the arch of oker Ball. It's it's older, it's representative. It doesn't have anything to do with the Sonic like that, like they say that like it means something. It's a tenant god whom the cult worships. That It's just that, that's it. I think I gave more freaking interesting detail than this fucking ship. Anyway.
Speaker 4: I think in many ways we were suckered about Hitler.
Speaker 33: I think that it seems very obvious now that the Nazis were a reaction to this subversion and what happened in y Mar.
Speaker 4: What happened during the Bolshevik Revolution.
Speaker 33: Hitler, I think, was a guy who managed to bring his country to greatness and dig them out.
Speaker 1: Oh, Karen, just so you know, I'm not saying that Trevor was killed over anything specific to that. You could haved o somebody money, you know, or whatever the case may be. It could have just been random acts. I don't know, but I'm just but yeah, it's really hard to fall in your head. From in my from my experience, you usually turn in the air because you're the heavier part of your body is gonna be adjusting for the the you know, it's gonna it's gonna take your your body that direction, usually your legs or your arms or side or something like that. You're gonna go that way unless you go head over heels. But even then you should still be turning. If you just if you just like flipped over the balcony, you should still be turning. So you should be able to not land directly on your head, are it still? Unless you are dangling upside down and just dropped or pushed from that from that position, then it's a lot easier to land directly on your head, is all I'm saying. But I don't think that. I don't think that particular sketch had anything to do with I think it's accumulating. If anything, it was an accumulation of a lot of things. But we don't know. I mean, he wasn't all that brilliant and profound, like He's had some funny sketches like that one in then Illuminati one, and there might have been few more, but there wasn't a whole lot. He wasn't really a funny guy and he got he he did the whole show later on in life where he wasn't that funny and uh, he had facial hair and is a little bit was a little bit heavier then, So why didn't they take him out when he was doing the kid the way the kids, you know, and not during the time he was doing that crappy show. If it was something about what he said people people always say that, oh, look, they will find something in the nugget. And I'm not saying you're doing this, I'm saying this is what people do because they need to, you know, they need to overdramatize things and you know, embellish and stuff like that, and you know, try to come up with coolingks that don't go there. Well, if I'm connecting something, I want to make sure it's because it's real or not because it's just an assumption, or because I you know, I want to believe and I want to convince someone else of that. I don't think that's I don't think that stuff that he did on that show has anything to do with why he was killed. He could have been a degenerate gambler for all we know, and we don't know what the hell the real reason is, or he could have been followed for a long time, and maybe he had a I don't know any way. I mean, like you're in Hollywood, how many way vas are around you? You know, or whomever else, whoever else. But I mean, it seems like it probably was a more than one person thing that made him. Landa said he would think there'd be two people that would have tossed him. Is my thought. It's just my thought.
Speaker 33: Out of the rubble and liberate them from the subversion that was taking place and accurately identify the problem.
Speaker 15: In connection with the Jewish question, I have this to say, the German nation does not wish its interests to be determined and controlled by any foreign nations France, to the French, England, to the English, America, to the Americans, and Germany to the Germans.
Speaker 1: In South Africa to other Europeans. Because there's cool stuff there that you can make money off of them. Black people will just sell up their crack, so let us have South Africa too. In return will farm and then they'll build the eat. Yeah, we are.
Speaker 15: Resolved to prevent the settlement in our country of a strange people which was capable of snatching for itself all the leading positions in the land, and to oust it for it is our will to educate our own nation for these leading positions. We have hundreds of thousands of very intelligent children, of peasants and of the working classes.
Speaker 17: We shall have them educated. In fact, we have already begun. Above all.
Speaker 15: German culture, as its name alone shows, is German and not Jewish, and therefore its management and care will be entrusted to members of our own nation.
Speaker 17: And this goal of theirs consists of breaking.
Speaker 15: Up the fatherland, destroying the nation, destroying the national economy, and establishing international Jewish financial hegemony. Marxism in the form of social democracy or communism can be defeated as long as it is confronted with a doctrine of greater truthfulness but equal brutality.
Speaker 17: Now I ask you this, do you believe that a change will occur by chance?
Speaker 15: Or are you convinced that when one sees doom inevitably approaching, it is one's duty, one's right to rise up against it and to resist with all one's might in order finally to go on the attack oneself.
Speaker 17: That was exactly what.
Speaker 15: We all had in mind when we founded the National Socialist German Workers' Party.
Speaker 17: The goal then was clear and simple.
Speaker 15: Fight the devilish power that has plunged Germany into this misery. Fight Marxism and the spiritual bearer of this world plague and epidemic. It is not for nothing that you see so many women in our movement and here in this hall, even in a movement that has fought in the most masculine way, you see them here because the feeling of women is predominant and correctly tells them this is about the future of our children and thus about the future of our German nests. Women once brought Christianity to the nations, and they will ultimately lead our movement to last.
Speaker 4: Think in many ways we were suckered about Hitler.
Speaker 1: I think that it seems very so, yes, very empowering, right, and it's uh, that's what I'm saying. Everything that they say they should be saying in English so that we don't have to wait eighty years to hear what they really said and have other people interpret it and just or just never interpret it and just say, hey, look crazy, looks you know, there's some other person that they're trying to demonize anyhow. So yes, Greg Massey, which it looks like he's the chief financial officer for the Padres, has invited me to be a vendor at the fourth of July Padres Texas Rangers game for the Assauce. It looks like that just happened. So that's cool.
Speaker 34: Yes, Jews don't think they're superior. That's an anti Semitic lie. Okay, pull up the Talmud. The Gentiles are outside the protection of the law, and God has exposed their money to Israel, Oh the Great Israel, the Chosen people.
Speaker 2: All right, let's see another one.
Speaker 34: All gentile children are animals.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's that's great.
Speaker 29: I would love for the Jews to justify this one.
Speaker 34: People say the toal mood versus are out of context, right, what context?
Speaker 4: Is this acceptable enough?
Speaker 34: Jews don't think they're superior.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this one is said, But it's also pretty cool what he does. He let's go to here first. Every single time Bernard Cohen lawyer and Landmark mixed marriage case dies of these six phillips, the entire civil rights movement was jew at Juddetah to overthrow the white Christian foundation of America. The reason why this is important because we were talking about Martin Luther King Junior and his Levy L. E. V Y, which, by the way, is potentially the name of one of the parents of Hey, let's take let's just take a look and see. I see if I can find it. Now it all comes together hopefully if you can find there, it is oh Am, I gonna have to find the Google for that. Yeah.
Speaker 27: Well.
Speaker 1: De me Moore's involvement with the Kabbala Jewish mystical tradition has been a prominent part of her public life. She is alway he has been a follower of the Kabbala Center. She while she was a follower of the Kabbala Center of the Study and Study Kabala, according to various sources, she is no longer affiliated with the organization who Cares. She's still annoy still doing only things. She has also expressed that while she valued the wisdom and gained from the Kabbala, she has now focused on spiritual psychology and soul centered living. Whatever funk that means she was hanging with yeahooda burg But she's definitely not. O. Wait right, Ashton Kutcher and her were all over that place, the Kabbala Center. All right, now, let's see where did that? Okay, So it's the Forward article. Although Jack and Bouvier boasted the anglers and French answers, that didn't stop some from falsely claiming her Jewet her heritage, claiming Jewish heritage for her. But then they go ahead and say that who often repeatedly widely debunked story that her mother, Janet Lee, was really Janet Levy l e v Y just like the other Levy that was affiliate with Martin Luther King Jr. Same time frame, contemporary to that like the same era, and that Levy name is all over the place, l e v Y all over the place. Her cousin and stepsibling, Gore Vidal, who often repeated the widely debunked story Why would he? Why would who debunked it? Is it like the same fact checkers of now that her mother, Janet Lee, was really Janet Levy. In Vidal's telling, Jackie is talking about Jackie NASA's Bouvier freaking Kennedy.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: Jackie's grandfather changed the family name from Levy to Lee in order to become a vice president of JP Morgan Bank. Jackie didn't help things by making up her own story about her grandfather, claiming he was a Maryland born veteran of the Civil War, when in fact, he was born in New Jersey in eighteen fifty two. Yeah, so that would have made him what ten years old when the Civil War broke home? And in any case, the Lee Levy myth has no basis in truth, so says the foreword. Here, let me put this on the screen so you can actually see it. Sorry, where's it?
Speaker 31: Yeah?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: I didn't have to do that, did I? I didn't have to do that because I've just done this. What an asshole I am? That one?
Speaker 7: There you go.
Speaker 1: She didn't help matters much when she lied herself. In any case, the Lee Levy myth has no basis in drus So, says the Forward, which is a Jewish independent nonprofit, but persists as evidence of a Jewish world wid conspiracy on extreme right wing basis websites. Yes, of course, Jackie did, however, eventually have a Jewish granddaughter, Rose Kennedy Schulsberg, the daughter of Carolyn Kennedy and Jewish artist Edwin Schulsberg. So while Jackie wasn't Jewish at all, she was a fucking Jesuit through and through, which is basically the same goddamn shit, almost identical, because those were Moranos and crypto Jews that created the Jesuits, and they have the same objective in mind, they have the same common goal. Doesn't have to make sense to anybody else. They are spies who spire on their own, spies, just like the frankest do. So whatever whatever Rose Kennedy cholds me, and then they go on about Rose. For much of her existence in the public eye, can Jackie Kennedy was known as a fashion icon and designer and designer outfits. She wore the object of obsessive almost talmudic study and commentary. But what did I just read? For as much for much of her existence in the public eye, Jackie Kennedy was known as a fashion incon and the designer outfits she wore were the object of obsessive, okay, other people's obsession. Perhaps the most famous clothing items she ever wore was the pink Chanel dress she donned for November twenty second, nineteen sixty three, you know, when she shot her husband in the head. Yeah, that one. Against the wishes of everyone around her, Jackie insisted on wearing the blood soak suit ritual after President Kennedy was shot during the swearing in of Lyndon Johnson, who she might have been dealing another shit with for all we know. And for the flight back to Washington, d C. With her husband's body, still didn't change her clothes up for the flight back when she's not in the public eye. Because it's like, think about that, Like, if you're a triggered assassin and you're just one of those people that just like can like detached from reality and just be catatonic for a time in the period, you wouldn't you you wouldn't be freaked out by your husband's blood all over you, because you wouldn't you'd be spaced out the House of Chanel was co founded by French Jewish businessman Pierre Wertheimer and is now owned by his grandson Alan and Joe. Who cares the company was who cares? We don't care about Chanel? Coco Chanel, who is notorious anti Semi and Nazi collaborator. The company is co funded by its namesake, Coco Chanell, who is a notorious anti semi and a Nazi collaborator. Well, I like Coco already sounds like my kind of person. The soundtrack to the Kennedy White House was literally written by the Jewish songwriter duo of Alan Jay Lerner and Frederick Lowe. So she's saying that he listened to Camelot. And the Persistence of the Jewish American Princess a New York Magazine article published on March twenty second, nineteen seventy one, and one seemingly devoid of irony, author Julie Baumgold wrote, Jacquelin Kennedy Onnassis is a Jewish princess. She expects to be treated as a noble. She buys in multiples, almost hysterically in multiples. She has safe taste, chooses an item like shorts when it is peaking. She is smoky looking with the illusion of darkness and around. Okay, so this again looks like one of those This is almost like a what they call it autistic or Asperger's types of responses. Like she says he expects to be treated as No, well, that's not that's not the point. She buys in multiples, almost hysterically, in multiples, like a ritual thing, just like an obsessive compulsive disorder type of issue, something that would also possibly be as a result of trauma and whatever particular alter she being that day. Jackie Kennedy lived out her years with Maurice Templesman, a Jewish refugee so fake not real Jewish refugee from Nazi Germany, whom she knew as early as in the nineteen fifties, so she was surrounded by Jews. She would also be having an affair with this guy while she was married and if anything, like I don't know, her husband pissing off the Jewish lobby constantly, and Israel directly, and Meyer Lanski and Ben Gurion. He was pissing off that I'm talking about jack Jack Kennedy was pissing off and you know, Robert F. Kennedy going after all of the mob pissing them off. Gee, if she had this little Jewish guy who claims he was a Nazi refugee from Nazi Germany, I wonder if, because it's a big cal if, maybe he was influencing her a little bit too before she had even met John Kennedy. So longer, relationship, deeper, deeper roots. A Belgian born, Yiddish speaking diamond merchant and financier, so powerful means influential and definitely a lot more than he appears to be, because if he's a diamond merchant, he's mobbed up. Templesman's Liberal Democrat associations included Adley Stevenson, who, after his second presidential bid, traveled with Templesman. He's not just some guy that she knows. This guy is all over the place, Templesman to meet African leaders in nineteen fifty seven, and one time Kennedy's speechwriter, Theodore Sorenson, who later became Templesman's lawyer. The two began their lengthy relationship, the longest and most enduring of Jackie's life, in nineteen eighty, living together and inseparable, although never legally married until Kennedy died in nineteen ninety four. So what by saying something that seems completely unrelated. I feel like we've seen a whole lot more than it's lots of lots of pieces on there. You can put this puzzle together however way you like, In one, one or two ways, it might make perfect sense. And if you're still wondering about the actress and the movie from the first line of this article, it's Natalie Portman, who stars as the title character of the new film Jackie. Natalie Portman is in this really American actress. Did you know that about good old Natalie Portman? She's an Israeli American directress. Duly, she's a goddamn duley. In the telling you this is you can look at this all you want.
Speaker 16: This, This.
Speaker 1: This has the like when you see it in like some like a the Spanish people and you realize that they're that they say they're Jewish, like they're Jewish, like yeah, it's a fartic And then you look at the eyebrows again, like when you look at our Costio Cortez and you're like, oh shit, that's a tell. That's a tell. Okay, So we're three thirty. I gotta get out. Let's let's just look real quick. Oh no, we gotta go, we gotta We'll finish the rest later and I will swear to God we landed on a high note though, So it's all good. That's one of these check out the hold on onemar.
Speaker 8: It again.
Speaker 20: You canish your nigga off God with this shit, Josh.
Speaker 1: I go to that site. It's not there anymore, all right? Where in mind? I all right? So we'll pick off from there and simper fry llc dot com book Hot Sauce givesen Goo dot com ord slash ball Busters here. Let me show you what it looks like these days, just real quick. So we'll go to the this is where we are here. Let's go down to where it says simper fright llc dot com. See how it says bridy on. We are on brdy on now rumble on YouTube. So give send go Boom says bb family trip to your grandparents fun. It's basically probably should stay Pharais, Thank you, Anthony. It's probably it should say, just straight up Paris piggybe all right. In reality, it's all going to go to her for the most part. But yeah, we are trying to get back to this backyard here and this Hudson River there which is to the left of us there, and this Sarah took a racetrack there to see grandparents and spend a little bit more time than we did last year. We didn't have enough time to spend with everybody last year, and it was a shame we got we just started getting to have getting our groove and we had to go. So hopefully we'll be there for a little bit longer this year. And yeah, I enjoyed it, and I'll bring my GoPro and we'll do lots of nice family videos like you, like the one you saw today, So support the show, support that and that would be great. Thank you, Thank you. Some more chick running with Eberugini's behind her and burn it all Bob to send us off Doctor Goodland tomorrow, correct Karen, Yes, yep, yep, yep, yep, yep, Right, Okay,