Speaker 1: Yeah, OK, I see what it means.
Speaker 2: No, those are some of the exotic wild birds that we encountered while we were in Guatemala, and I'll tell you some of the calls these birds were making were very, very full, full and unusual, as you can tell. I want to thank Frank Regalia for supplying that. Frank was along with us on this tour, and I gotta tell you it really made it an exotic venture to hear these birds constantly calling out and a little bit later we're here. Some monkeys and monkeys were everywhere among the trees and very much a part of the ruins. These exotic birds and the animals are very much a part of the ruins. I will also mention that we saw some spiders, and we saw a transula, and we saw on one of the entrances to I believe it was it might have been to call, but I'm not quite sure. We saw a scorpion with a very long tail, and our guy was very making a point to identify this so that you can see what we were running into. This is the jungle. These are the things that we expect when we travel to other countries and we're in the forest, we're in the Amazon. We're in the jungle that these ruins are are part of. Hey, this is Cliff your host of Earth Agents, and today we are going to interview a couple of different archaeologists who are native to these areas. These are indigenous archaeologists, which I found not only refreshing but very very insightful. And these are short, ten twenty minute interviews that we were ganging together. And we also have a interview with Frank Rigola, who is with me on a tour that we did at t call when everybody went to lunch and we were like wanted to stick around a little bit longer. I think I had a big breakfast. We both probably had big breakfasts and felt the need to go running off to sit and have lunch unnecessary. And I will say this, when you're in the jungle, there's humidity which wasn't too bad, and there's We really honestly had some great weather. The average weather was about seventy five degrees, the average humidity was about twenty to thirty percent. It was not devastating, but you did feel it. Now. When we were in Guatamald City, the elevation was over five thousand feet I felt that I was very very aware of my breathing and I have mentioned this a couple of times that I and by the way, Brad Toy, I thank you again. Brad's been with us on a number of tours. He had just come back from Peru, and Peru's ten thousand plus feet above sea level, very very high up. I think you went to Machua Picha, which is like fourteen thousand feet. But what they do there is they have candies and other items that have coca leave, and what happens is you chew and you dissolve one of these lozenges in your mouth and your body become acclimates to the elevation. And for me, it's not so much during the day that I fill a problem, although you're winded sooner than normal, it's at nighttime that it's really a problem because you're trying to rest, you're trying to sleep comfortably, and I found myself fighting for air. It's very, very uncomfortable. I'm hyper sensitive to anything that has to do with oxygen. I've always been that way, and years ago, when I used to travel for business, I had trouble with the planes because they didn't have hepa filters. They didn't have the cleaning filters that they have now on airplanes, and so I didn't enjoy flying. And I've always had a problem with elevation too. So anyhow, when you are chewing or dissolving one of these these coca leaf candies in your mouth, you're slowly feeling better and better. And luckily for me, I was Brad had like ten or twelve of these these little candies that he had brought over from Beru. Man did they make a difference, And I don't. I'm highly doubt they're they're legal in the States. I don't know if I hadn't even left by the time we were done, But man, do they make a difference. So anyhow, the conditions were pretty good. Now I was lucky because when we flew from Guatemala City into Flores where te call is and these other sites, it's almost at sea level. So I was in great shape. That was an amazing shape and climbed around Now I did, and this is very rare, and I can't remember if I mentioned this on Destiny, but I was climbing a pyramid, which is just They're just gorgeous and well designed pyramids. And t call. But I was climbing a pyramid and I slept on one of the trails and I fell on my hand, dislocated my little finger popped it back in. But later I had a lot of bruising and I discovered I had fractured the finger, and so I just banned it up and recently had an X ray and yeah, I have a hairline fracture. I'm wearing a splint on my hand right now. So I'm feeling much better and I have a couple of weeks. Went to the doctor. Said, are you gotta have to mobilize that figure, buddy? I was like, okay, I'll mobilize it. But no, it was great. That was the only thing that happened to me. That's the first time I've had a problem like that. We were in the rainy season and so everything was slick and you had to really keep an eye on things. So there you go, that happened to me. But today's program is a short vignette of interviews, one with an archaeologist named Israel and he was fabulous and he was our tour guide for Tikal, and you're gonna hear some unusual things regarding the energy and the sockbies. This is a short program today because we didn't have a lot of time to interview, but you're gonna hear some interesting ideas and most notably the energetics of these places. What is happening with tulluric energy. And it's interesting how the academics in northern North America are very hesitant to talk about these things. It's just not part of their nature. So we're gonna hear some fun stuff today. So today's program is Observations and Insights from TICLL Guatemala, and we have multiple guests with us today. I got a new product for you. It's called Nord VPN. What's a VPN. It's a virtual private network, a tool that creates an encrypted tunnel for your data, protect your online identity by hiding your IP address, and allows you to enjoy increased security from all networks. With a VPN, you cant de tect your internet connection and increase your privacy online. But that's not all. If you're tired of the streaming service you've been using, you can actually go outside of your own service and take a spin around the world. If you've heard about other streaming services, consider using Nord vpn and checking out other programs with five thousand plus server options, no show is out of your reach. Grab your exclusive Nord VPN deal by going to NordVPN dot com Forward Slash Earth Ancients to get a huge discount off your Nord VPN plan plus four additional months. On top of that, it's completely risk free with Nord's thirty day money back guarantee. Don't forget there is literally no risk to you with their thirty day money back guarantee. Give it a try and if you like it great. If you don't, they'll issue a refund and you can pertain the entire situation never happened. Check it out Nord vpn dot com, Forward Slash Earth Ancients and get your subscriptions started today. So the first interview is with Israel or Throw. He is a indied Genus archaeologist. Was also a tour guide, and I'm asking him when we were walking through to call specific questions. I'd never been there before, and one of the things that I thought was fascinating is that they had design living apartments and living quarters close to the civic area. I guess it makes sense because it's close to where ceremonies were done. But you are higher up in these apartments looking down into the civic area, and I was curious about how they were designed and built, and so I'm asking Israel about these designs. And this is the first part of this interview. We have just descended to call and when I'm here with our to our guide Israel, and he has shown as some of the most amazing apartments which I didn't realize where close to the civic area where the main pyramids are. Israel, welcome, thank you for being our guide.
Speaker 1: It's a pleasure for me showing a part of my culture right here, like culture is still a line Malin. Right here we are visiting the huge capital city and the Mayan war that is Tikal, and I already show you part of the apartments of the Mayans. It was really nice. So there already built big structure like this made by limestone.
Speaker 2: How long have you been an archaeologist and what did you what was your interest in becoming an archaeologist.
Speaker 1: It was really interesting. I know about the history of my own sisters. Also I tried to find like a connection with another civilization around the world. It was the specific ones like a catch to us and Mayans right here. Everybody believes in somebody comes from the heaven and give you the knowledge. It's really interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're a regular tour guide. What are the if do you take scientific tours or just general public?
Speaker 1: It's just like.
Speaker 2: Sorry, general tours, just basic public general.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I work like a freelance, you know, freelance freelance. Yes, I tried to show you as part of the archeologies history flora and founder right here.
Speaker 2: And when you went to school to becoming archeologist, were you interested to work specifically at t Call or all the myocytes.
Speaker 1: All the mind sides are really interesting on all that.
Speaker 2: So how old is t Call? Do we know?
Speaker 1: Yes, we are talking the first evidence around a hundred BC, but like it was like a organic evidence. But the first date on the mine ward it was two hundred and ninety two was carbon and estella and stones. Yeah, it was specific the estella twenty nine. One of the first rulers was carved and this kind of stone.
Speaker 2: First ruler yeah.
Speaker 1: Jack talk. It was the fourteen ruler in the Mayan dynasty, but was one of the first one where we know.
Speaker 2: And do we have the tomb of this first king.
Speaker 1: No, here we have an important tomb. It was found in nineteen sixty two. It was inside of the temple number one. The skeleton of this human It was one point eight meters.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's tall.
Speaker 1: It was tall. It was decorated by sixteen pounds of j eight.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, so it's very important.
Speaker 1: It was very important. It was the ruler twenty six. This guy take over like the dominion of this area, and everything was good for Tika.
Speaker 2: You see a warlord. So he went out and purposefully fought the smaller groups.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly, m hm. And this period was built temple one, two, three, and four, the highest one and call.
Speaker 2: So when we look at that, we're facing the temple two. Uh did they carve the or did they excavate the interior of it to see what's inside?
Speaker 1: Yes, there already been some tunnels, but they didn't fight like nobody's nobody's Why would they build such.
Speaker 2: A huge temple Israel? I mean it just a huge undertaking, many man hours, many bits of concrete, and ye, why would they build such a huge temple?
Speaker 1: Yeah? They already used to represent a special mountain mountain like mountain sacred mountain. Season in my own language. They used to build temples like this, and the top of this temple there's a little door. It's gonna be the interest to the underward, like at the perfect donation with the three specific levels. Ah, the Mayan cosmos used to believe in upper word they heaven. And also the middle is gonna be the early and this pyramid in size is gonna be connected also to the underworld. So they used to represent like the interior of the case, inside of the temple.
Speaker 2: So by building this artificial temple pyramid, they're trying to create a natural mountain exactly they used to. So it's a sacred mountains, sacred mountain. Now one of my big things is to natural gravitational energy. Have they done any kind of testing to see if there's talleric fields or energy coming out of these pyramids?
Speaker 1: Oh, they didn't, But there's something that specificing right here. You can feel that. You don't need like any like machines, machines, You can just came here and you can feel that.
Speaker 2: Tell me about that as a native of this area. What does it feel like when you when you walk with the teple, Does it feel like light? Does it feel heavy? How does it feel.
Speaker 1: It feels like heavy energy when you came here in the many Plaszta. You can just close your eyes, you can feel that.
Speaker 2: So seeing in the plaza standing in the middle or closer to the pyrad came you.
Speaker 1: Came here, and you feel that because it's like it was building the middle of the.
Speaker 2: Aqueducts water systems.
Speaker 1: No, no, it was like they said, right here was like a strategy point because they could collect the energy here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where are they collecting the energy? And then in the plazas, Oh, so people would stand in the middle.
Speaker 1: Was like yeah, they made like ceremonies like retails right here. So you can feel that, you know, staying in like an ancient place covered by trees around the temples. And also it's very interesting, you know, the energy when you came here.
Speaker 2: So talk about the understanding archaeologically, do they use equipment to measure the energy or is it more indigenous understanding The people who are here for thousands of years, they are the ones who understand. Yeah, so we talk about it because you said your grandmother was kind of a not a shaman, but was she a daykeeper?
Speaker 1: She she was, and practice in the natural medicine her. Yeah, you use the plants and herbs to you know.
Speaker 2: Talk about your grandmother. What what how did she learn the art of her herb collection?
Speaker 1: It was she she was also originated from this area, but she came here very early when she was younger, and the people her hero is still this is the natural medicine, and she'll learned that it was not like exactly my understandance, but she'll learned, you were burned around people who practice in my natural medicine.
Speaker 2: So she was a medicine keeper, a medicine woman. Yeah, so it is that people would call her for. Was she delivering babies?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so that's what's the word for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's co maderna in Spanish, co maderna. They're gonna help use like a steambat.
Speaker 2: So she was a natural healer. Yeah, wow, amazing. Talk about the steely over there, what do those represent? Are those the markers of kings or do they have dates on the steely?
Speaker 1: Yeah? They have dates an important history. But the Maya was found in the stellas. They come from the Greek memories, so they print the memories and the stellas the Stanley stones and in front of this one that you can't see like rona stones. It was to put the offerings rid the offerings, the offerings. Yeah, we made a analogy about the Catholic chart. It was easy to understand, how words that the memories of somebody and you can put in front of them the things that they used to like write when he was alive. Oh, chocolate, tobacco, candles, chocolate, Yeah, it was, it was the It was also a sacred beverage for the Mayans. We have found evidence and the basis of them rest of cacao or chocolate. That was the first name who has the roller roller sixty twenty six parton mister chocolats it was, Yeah, it was the important ruler here twenty six rulers of the cow. It was mister Chocolate. In honor of his wife. He built the temple number two, the mask temple right here.
Speaker 2: So it was he trading cocaal uh in commerce with other.
Speaker 1: Groups or exactly.
Speaker 2: Also he cultivated the best chocolate. Yeah, that's what they call it.
Speaker 1: No, they have like a specific symbol of chocolate. There's like the fruit is cooded on the health and you can see the little scene inside and was found skulper. And the stella also is mister chocolate. Mister it was representing and this is stella. That's why the archeologists put the second name. The first was now like a mister ruler e was that one of the first and then gonna know like mister chocolating.
Speaker 2: Mister chocolay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then they put another name, rights Will when they tried to find a meaning of the symbols, because they might have like a very complex hieroglyphics, hieroglyphics.
Speaker 2: Ah wow, So did you guys find any of his chocolate residue in his grape? Yeah?
Speaker 1: And they also carbon in the stone and also some like evidence organic evidence in the basis.
Speaker 2: And when they were drinking the chocolate where they add sugar or honey or nothing.
Speaker 1: They don't have Probably they have honey because the natural one the cane came here later.
Speaker 2: No sugar cane, not sugar cane here.
Speaker 1: Also no plain things. So you want to ask about like a traditional dish and Guatemala likea breakfast, it's going to be just like a natural eggs from the hands, natural eggs and black beans, no cheese because they don't have no cow cows here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, talking real quickly about this socbee. Have they found the wheel here because the sockbee is are super highways.
Speaker 1: No, they're found like the system of the stone around the stone. But they don't use like a like a wheels in the museums.
Speaker 2: There's toys of wheels. They because there's no one's found a grave, yes site with a wagon yet, but they just think they had a wheel.
Speaker 1: They used to represent it like the wrong ones. But gonna be like a cycles, just cycles.
Speaker 2: Uh okay, all right, thank you, gotta let you go. We'll come back to you in a minute. Yeah. This is a short question that I asked Israel when we were at Yasha, which is this fabulous smaller city. But the pyramids were gorgeous, very very old, thousands of years old, couple thousand years old, excuse me, more than a couple of thousand, and by the way, go to their Facebook page to see these images of these pyramids because they're gorgeous. I actually took a nosedive at Yasha and hurt my finger, but I probably wasn't paid attention. I wasn't paid attention to the stairs and the trail leading to these pyramids. So this is a question to Israel again regarding the excavation of pyramids in Guatemala. I have a question for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me know.
Speaker 2: So I'm here in Yesha, and I'm asking Israel about the archaeology. Who makes the decision on excavating the pyramids if they find a big pyramid? Is it the government or is there a local group of archaeologists who determine which permit to excavate.
Speaker 1: It was the bold things in the resident of some archeologies and the government they give the permit to dig and investigate for like ten years ago. Yeah yeah, but now it's no more excavation.
Speaker 2: No excavations happening right now. And why is that government's not stable or.
Speaker 1: Yes, they're going to be. They're going to spend a lot of money in you know, the restoration of the structure is going to be expensive, but later you must to protect the services because many of the material it is limestone, right yeah, it's going to be have a damage of the elements.
Speaker 2: Right Oh well yeah, yeah yeah, yeah, yeah. So they don't do right now, there's no excavations of any major quatumal in sites.
Speaker 1: Only in Elemia, though they are still doing some like projects. Nothing no, tkall, no Yashah, only next to the island of Florist.
Speaker 2: So and you're thinking, what if an American company who like Elon muskm billionaire, said I'm going to give you ten million dollars to excavate, would that happen? Would that be something that would be good to do or that would yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's some prev So there's something churlated from Guatemala. Some from Germany US who want to escavate is to investigate, who expose and protect some areas. But they need money.
Speaker 2: They have to have money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they need money, and here the government don't take care. Really, that's that's true. That's not but it's true.
Speaker 2: So so if somebody rich American said I have ten million dollars to excavate.
Speaker 1: This area, and yeah, yeah it will be it will.
Speaker 2: They could do it? They can do it, you think so they wouldn't say no, you're an Americano. No, that's pretty good, that's yeah okay. And the problem is that it takes a long time to excavate too, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The last provident tical was they spent six years escavating in a seven temple plaza. They spent six years from twenty oh four up to twenty ten, and they exposed just I think ten percent of this.
Speaker 2: How much did that cos it costs a couple of million.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I don't know how many, but it was much a lot of money, A lot of money, all right, thank you.
Speaker 2: One of my perpetual problems with archaeology, and we've had Richard Hanson on this program as well as uh Ed Barnhardt and a few other archaeologists. They simply cannot conceive of the Maya having invented the wheel. And my problem with this, and you know, I as I talked to Hanson about this, he's kind of perplexed as well as and he's written a number of papers on the causeways, the huge sacbies that run all through Elmador and through the Guatemalan biosphere. I mean miles and hundreds of miles of these perfectly level monstrosities of highways, and yet they cannot conceive of the wheel. Now, my whole issue with this is that if you go to museums Maya museums or missile American museums, the wheel is very prevalent and obvious in the toys. They have toys with wheels, and the other thing is you can see stone wheels. We don't know what they were used for. But is it possible that we just don't have any evidence of wheels simply because they haven't been found. It's just so hard to deal with. But here I am in Yashiel again with Israel, asking him about the causeways that we find in that part of the world. We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my variety of guests today discussing observations and insights at Tica, Guatemala. We'll be right back well, speaking with a variety of guests today on our program which is highlighting my trip to Guatemala in Central America. This is the first time Earth Asians has done a tour in this area, and we sell some outstanding pyramids, temples and standing Maya ruins. So I want to know a little bit about the causeways. Talk about this causeway where are we right now?
Speaker 1: Right now, the north part of Jesha and the center of the city is linked by causeway the Maya used for, you know, moving between the cities.
Speaker 2: And let's admit it that archaeologists don't believe that the Maya had the will.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's very crazy. We're kind of.
Speaker 2: Crazy, huge highways, beautifully cut level. But the archaeologists do not believe that they've the Maya had a wheel. But what do we know about the who constructed? And how old is this sockb here?
Speaker 1: Well, the first evidence of the sackbit right here is four hundred BC. Wow, huge ones, we are talking about this one. The Noracropolis is one hundred and twenty meters huge. Huge, Yeah, So that's that's crazy because they must used something to move and it's yeah, we.
Speaker 2: Gotta we gotta find a king's grave with a big wheel. Because the museums are filled with children's toys that have wheels. So how do you explain that we have toys that have wheels? They knew those.
Speaker 1: That's it's possible to find any news on some toys and like ancient toys that they may use for playing, right, they use the term of circle, they use altars, they use rings on the ball course, So why didn't use their wills to make like mechanics roll?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah, So something is up because they can't conceive the archaeologists can't conceive of the Maya having a will. But with these amazing super highways the way maya arose the sock piece, they must have been using will the things.
Speaker 1: That's my point of view. They try to believe on the allience came and visit us and build everything using laser and stuff. They don't believe in the like an evolution of the engineers, like the knowledge of the people. Right, humans are always evolution stop ingenious ingenious?
Speaker 2: Right? So how long does the sockbee go? How meters from the one temple to the next.
Speaker 1: Uh? This one has like meta like one one to two meters, but in Mita door to they have a huge one like a kilometers of zagba connected linked by the city of.
Speaker 2: Wow Blad proof of the game. Okay, thank you, I'll come back to you in a minute. This last portion is with Frank Rogala and myself at Ti Cal Guatemala, who decided to stay behind and subsequently got caught in a real powerful rainstorm. I mean it was coming down really, really hard, and luckily we were under a tree. There was a city in area under a tree, so we wanted to get into wet. But it was quite a sight and quite a sensation because it was warm and the water was you know, it was hot, not hot, but it was warm water coming down. We were soaked through our clothing to our skin and we could just sit there and just you know, do the best we can to be covered by the tree. But I was asking Frank his observation of these pyramids, and what he suspected was tolluric energy emitted at different frequencies at different times. So we're taking a break. We're here still at the PA Civic area, the central portion of Teka, and it's a stonework masterpiece of multiple pyramids, smaller pyramids still out, these standing stones that are markers for king, important dates and other details about the history of Tica. And we're with Frank. Frank's been with us for since the beginning of the tour. But Frank, what do you think about this place? How do you feel about it? As somebody who's an observer who also has his podcast. Give us the name of your podcast.
Speaker 3: Again, Mortals of Earth, Mortals of Earth. And this is my third trip with you, Cliff, and I always seem to go to fascinating, interesting places with you. Everything about this screams that there's pre cataclysmic roots because there's we are. We have our experts with us, you know, doctor Lydia de Leon and Arturo, and they were talking to us about how all the geometry and the ratios here are tied to five, as are all the temples actually globally, which is really an incredible non coincident. And one of the artwork reliefs that they showed us that was just a portion of I guess what the entire relief was. Previously showed a priest and he was rowing a boat and there was a volcano in the background, people drowning. They had a fish in the water to show it was a fish, and it was like a temple with blocks falling off at the background to kind of show you a cataclysm.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it looked just like a pyramid, like a steep one like this, we're steering. We're staring at a pyramid here that is an incredibly steep slope on it. I don't know the name of that particular one, but what strikes me here is we're in the middle of a jungle and we were getting some statistics on how much money it costs just to keep these things from being destroyed and degraded by the environment. Here I guess it's the million building one million.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I'm taking a second here to chew a power bar. And i gotta tell you I'm not in the best of shape. I try to keep in fairly good shape, but the humidity and the amount of walking you had to get up and down, You've got to be in some kind of decent shape to come to Tiko. And I say that for the most part because for years I've concentrated on the Maya of the Yucatan Peninsula, and that's fairly flat. You walk into shit younitsa ushmol coba Ekblomso on no hills. This place is built on hills. And the other thing is fascinating is is an engineering phenomenon. Everything is artificial retaining walls. Everything's built like we're on a massive retaining wall that is supporting these huge pyramids. I have no idea how much they weigh, but it's in the hundreds of tons, I'm sure. But it's very elegantly laid out. And this is the thing about the Maya is that they're not just putting up pyramids. And by the way, to erect a pyramid is an engineering feat You're talking about huge amounts of weight stacked upon stacked upon, stacked on stack, and you can't just half asset. You've got to understand the surface features the ground underneath. And this is why I think, and I haven't really heard a great deal about it, that they were brilliant engineers. You can't just put up a retaining wall and stick a pyramid on it or a temple. It has to be engineered. And I think the reason that they were a master's that putting up retaining walls is they want to ensure the stability of their pyramid. So what do you think about that? By the way, what do you think of this retaining wall theory?
Speaker 3: Well, you're exactly right. I have to say that one of the reasons I wanted to come on this particular expedition with us because I know that the Mayan and their traditions and history are a particular interest of yours. And you have such a wide range of sources and authors and people that you've been exposed to that I knew would be something special to come with you. But I you know, when you when you see the Egyptian pyramids they had they could most locally source you know, uh, granite stone. This is a completely different environment here, Like I walked barefoot mostly here, and the soils here are very a lot of clay and uh it's a real slippery, uh you know, jungle environment. So the in fact this limestone and the stones that they have here, it would be interesting to to I don't know if we could find it in the jungle to see how it was quarried and how how far they transported it because you're you're uh. Basically their technique was to do a retaining wall and then do an infill, and and it was done over generations. They showed us that, uh, they've got technology to show that they did smaller ones and then they would build another one over it. But there would be a greater overplan for these huge mecha plazas of these pyramids that there's a we're with a couple of researchers that do that have scientifically measured the energies, the radiation, the geology, the hydrology, all of the things that make these sacred sites interesting because they're placed in specific points where there's a an energy that comes up in the pyramid directs it into a longitudinal energy, which makes the peaks of them very special because are if you're not feeling well, if you're sick, if you're We're a big body of electromagnetic energy and it becomes incoherent. And if you're in the presence of a coherent waveform, you'll cohere to it. So just being around in these places where the energy has been directed into a coherent longitudinal wave is going to have effects. And these are ruins and even so a sensitive people can feel it. They said that their priests uh went out and found this place and decided to put it here. And if you can imagine, like you know, the humidity Clip was talking about, and the the clay soils, and there isn't it isn't like the they had they could truck things from far away. They had to make use of what was here. So there was something very specific and special about this environment. The soils were so poor. They had tens of thousands of people living here. They had to manufacture their own agricultural areas and their own soils, which are still being studied today. They the last I heard, they haven't figured out how to recreate these uh. These these mayan fertile soils, and that a lot of the trees they can actually now proved that they weren't indigenous, they were actually planted specifically for the use of people.
Speaker 2: That's a good point. But one of the things that you missed out, Frank, was that Israel when I asked him about the Tulleric energy he acknowledged it and his family, which is for an archaeologist to acknowledge Tuleric energy fields, that's a big deal. He also says that in the morning, when you come here and you stand in the civic area, you feel the energy lifting and as the sun rises higher, it diminishes. So that's a pretty big announcement. I was shocked that he would say that, but he did, and so that is. Of course he's an indigenous archaeologist, which is fantastic. But I mean, I'm gonna print that in as many places as I can because I would never hear from an American archaeologist or anthropologist admits something like that. So what do you think of that?
Speaker 3: Well, this morning was doctor Laity was giving us a presentation and they The one thing fascinated me about them is they've actually got scientific methods now of measuring these energies that people used to always go, oh, it's woo woo, you know, oh their tombs. Oh it's a ceremonial place. Oh, it was for their gods. And their book is called The Power of Sacred Location. And as far as I know, it's the first time that anybody was ever able to scientifically analyze all of these spots and energies. And they went as far as like medical records of populations in areas, like everybody in this area is getting cancer, and everybody over here is really industrious, and people over here are depressed. And then going down to their the electrical electromagnetic energy that was emanating from those spots and so actually we're going to just like a little bit of a sprinkle here. And they were telling us that it's really special when you get rain here because when water flows through limestone and creates a charl arch and it actually boosts the energy of these temples. So we might have to duck and into someone.
Speaker 2: Might have to get some We had to jump out of the rainfall. As I mentioned, we got hammered. We had a torrential rain that lasted probably thirty minutes, and by the time it was had ended, although we were under some heavy coverage of trees, we were soaked to the bone and h But within twenty minutes after that, the group came back and we rejoined them and we were walking around and it was funny because you just dry out. And I had waterproof boots on, so it was in good shape. But it's funny to be out like that, you know, you don't typically stay out. And of course I had left my rain jacketed back in the hotel, and I didn't have a didn't have a umbrella, had my hat though, in my waterproof backpack and my shoes and so on. I was in pretty good shape. Anyhow, that's it for this edition of Earth Ancients, and I want to remind you that I have taken a number of photographs and there's others who have taken photographs that I will post on the Facebook page. The museum sculptures are fantastic. There's also some images of Elmador, the one of the oldest sites around. I also want to mention that there's a hell of a lot of confusion when it comes to Maya, and probably the biggest confusion is there's two phases, the pre Classic, which covers over two thousand years. Excuse me over three Let me see two thousand BC. Almost five thousand years is really the starting point. Now what makes the the pre Classic so interesting? And by the way, there's a pre Classic, there's a middle pre Classic, as a late pre Classic. These are pyramid builders. These are very sophisticated engineers and architects and builders. They're the ones who are building Elmador, some of the oldest Maya sites in the world in Guatemala, and I think that they're much much older. They're always remember, they're using carbon dating and they have to have organic material, so they're finding material that's around pyramids and you know, and layers as close to the surface as there. As their determination of age, I think that this early period goes back as far as the Ice Age, which is the Plisticne period of twelve thousand plus years, and I'll talk more about that another time. But these great cities are significantly older than we think, and they have not deciphered the lot of the writing of this first period. We know that the second period, the Classic period, the writing has been somewhat deciphered, but we don't hear about this. And this is the big confusion. There's a tremendous confusion when it comes to the Maya. They are extremely complex, and I always like to quote Ed Barnhard, who to the miyais we know less than one percent about these people, and so I think it's really important to be more speculative than determining, you know, what's right, what's wrong. We don't know like the wheel, like where do they get their knowledge from? This is a very very old people of his kidd and it's multi racial, multicultural, and extremely bright. In fact, they're so bright we don't understand anything about them. So anyhow, I hope you enjoy that and check out the Facebook page for more information on the ruins that I've photographed. I want to mention that all Earth Ancients tours are a blast. They are exploratory, they are discovery, they are amazing, and they are very very reasonably reasonably priced. We have a new tour coming up. It's our Grand Egyptian Tour number seven, April twenty eight through May tenth. This is a tour of the ancient megalithic parts of Egypt. But also we're gonna see the Grand Egyptian Museum. We're going to cruise on the Nile for about three days. We're gonna be We're gonna have great access to ancient sites, temples, pyramids without the general public. For all the details, all the information about this tour, go to Earth Ancients dot com forward slash tours. Look at all the details and you will see that this is not a tour to be missed. And we're about half full, so come out and join us. We only think about twenty people. We'll be joined by Mohammed Imbraheim and his great team of Saba Tours the Simmath Annual Grant Egyptian Tour April twenty eight through May tenth. Come out and join us. Go to Earth Ancients dot com Forward slash Tours. All right, that's it for today's program. I want to thank all my guests, including Israel and Frank and everybody who was on the interview. That was fun and I appreciate it. There's always the team of Gail Tour, Mark Foster and Feya Pavar. You guys rock, Happy New Year and we'll talk to you real soon.