Speaker 1: Funny is now is Gerald Clinty is always great to have Gerald on in his excellent publication Trends Journal at Trendsjournal dot com. You can save ten percent with a code night, and I've got it right here in front of me on this device here for AI giants, this is his top news story as well. For AI Giants announced six hundred and sixty billion dollars and twenty twenty six capital costs. That's half a trillion, a little bit more than half a trillion, So Amazon, Google, Meta, Microsoft, that's not even including Anthropic, which has been very very successful, has some very very powerful software that's out there. So what's happening?
Speaker 2: Gerald.
Speaker 1: We've been talking about this for a long time. I've not really been in tune to how quickly this stuff is accelerating. And I just wrote ANPA piece from a guy who is a software consultant, and he was talking about how incredibly fast the pace of acceleration is on this and how they're replacing software engineers leting go. They're doing that first so they can evolve this more quickly into every other field.
Speaker 3: The two elements of this that are very important. One is the one you're talking about and the other is what's happening to these companies that are going to use software companies that you're not going to need anymore. And you're seeing the effects starting to hit Wall Street like they did last week. So a lot of these software companies, they're going to be useless because AI is taking over. That's going to bring down the equity markets big time. Number two. Who's going to lead the world in AI?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: The Chinese.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Business of America's war, the business of China's business. Again, we only go by the facts. I've mentioned this a dozen times on your show.
Speaker 1: But it'd be very easy for them to repurpose this stuff into war as well. When we look at the new tools of war, whether it's autonomous killing machine like droans or whatever, or robotics. I mean, they're way ahead in terms of robotics in China.
Speaker 3: Way ahead. So the thing is, again, as I said, when Bill Clinton, before Bill Clinton let China come into the World Trade Organization twenty five years ago, only ten percent of Chinese eighteen year olds went to college. Today nearly seventy percent, and China is investing very heavily in AI. In America, you go to college to get a degree in transgender studies or something. You know, they're doing it different in China. They're going they had to learn more about, you know, what the world is going on and how they could profit from it.
Speaker 1: But even if you get a degree in computer engineering or software engineering or electrical engineering or whatever many cases, what we're hearing now is that this whole thing's been turned upside down. Your degree or your computer software degree is about as useful as a political science degree or basket weaving degree when I was going to school. So people are getting out they said, we can't get the entry level positions because they can already use AI for the entry level positions, you know, going in and testing the software. They've already got AI agents that will do that type.
Speaker 2: Of thing exactly.
Speaker 3: So this AI is going to bring down the world in a number of ways. Again, one of my sayings is they say the meek shall inherit the earth. I said they misspelled it in the King's James Bible. The geeks have inherited the earth. Yeah, now let's look at another aspect of this. You're seeing again, you're seeing what's happening in the equity markets. You're seeing the law the money that they're spending and the losses that are happening because these software companies are going to go out of business. What's going to happen in San Francisco? What do they have a vacancy rate now? Probably about thirty five percent office vacancy rate. That's going to get a lot worse to all over the country. And again, nobody's talking about the office vacancy rates. Officially in the United States, they're about a little over twenty percent vacant. Nobody there go to Castle Systems. The last number I saw KSTLA, the office occupancy rate in the United States is forty eight percent. Just talking to my buddy in Chicago, he has about seventy apartment not buildings, but apartments that he rents, the buildings that he owns. He said, downtown Chicago is dead. And I lived in Chicago for a number of years, seven years and when this guy's a real cat and he said downtown is dead dead. The damage that the COVID war has done is incalculable. Yes, in again we're talking about young people again. They're all addicted AI AI, AI, high tech addicted. They're not going out dancing anymore. Of the role phone. But anyway, going back to this whole AI thing, it's going it's oh again, going back and putting all this AI and high tech. Look at how people aren't going out to eat anymore and they're getting food delivered.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, or even if they go out. There was an article that I had I talked to David Moonson about that. It was an article from the Atlantic that went viral. The Ferstone's complaining said, you know, since COVID people don't even go if they go to the restaurant, they don't stay there to eat, they walk up to the counter and get a brown bag and take it out. You know, everybody is just isolated anymore.
Speaker 3: So again you're taking this whole high tech AI. The whole world is changing in front of our eves. Again. We we have forecast on are the top trends for twenty twenty six is dot com bus two point zero. You're seeing it happening already with these software companies going out of business and AI taking over what they don't need to do anymore. And number two is that China is going to lead the world in AI and they've over invested in these companies.
Speaker 1: You see it in the growth. You see it in the sorry. You see it in the stock market, for example, the consolidation. You know, most of the stocks are not doing very well. It's all focused on just a few companies, and it's going to become more and more that way, isn't it. You know, just a few people doing Like this guy who was a software engineer, he said, look, I'm I'm talking about this because I've got an AI startup and we see this stuff first. But he goes, we didn't build a foundation on this, and the things that are changing underneath us are changing so rapidly, and we don't have any control over where this is going either. It's just a few people and it's just a few companies that are doing this. That's the other thing, that concentration of wealth that is there.
Speaker 3: You and I are old enough to remember the beginning of the Internet revolution. Do you remember all the computer companies that came out? Oh yeah, and then what happened? Just a couple took over. It was they were loaded and then all of a sudden, Apple, Microsoft, a couple of companies, a couple of companies took over everything. Dell, there were there were so many and that's what's going to happen is going to be more and more consolidation. And again you're looking at this country and the and the here. What was the big news last week in the business section. Oh, Walmart's now worth a trillion dollars. Mm hmm, eleven thousand stores. Go back to when you and I were young guys, there were hardware stores, stationary stores, shoes stores, drug stores, hardware stores, of stores, mom and pops all gone, God, the big zone everything. Yeah, they own everything. This is not a democracy or a republic by the words of this cat by the name of Mussolini. The merger's state and corporate powers is called fascism, and it's right in front of everybody's eyes.
Speaker 1: If people don't even get that, people don't even understand that. I talked this week about a ridiculous headline that I saw on zero Hedge, and it was op ed piece from somebody named Jenna, and she was saying, if you're allowed to criticize them, it's not fascism. So she doesn't even understand the difference between economic system and authoritarianism. And of course we are headed down in authoritarianism. That's one of the articles that you got the coming ice age. You know of tyranny, this there, but you've also got an article and trends research about young people, say sixty percent jump in psychotic disorders in the last thirty years as a study, and again part of this in your article you talk about psychosis and the psychosis, Well, that's not being able to tell reality from your fantasies, right, And that's really kind of where we are. You know what's real and what isn't real, and people can't distinguish the fantasy world from reality anymore. And it's getting worse and worse as we become more and more online, as we become more and more isolated from everybody. It's this consolidation, this isolation, and it's the pace of change. Somebody had to comment the other day. They said that AI is bothering everybody. Not so much because it's AI. It's bothering them because the pace of change is so disruptive to everybody's lives.
Speaker 3: But again, look what the internet again the geek seven heroded the Earth. Yeah, yeah, look at go back again. And when you look at the article, Yes, it's changed over the last thirty years, but it accelerated since the COVID war. So here's what happened. So now I'm a young kid, right and went back in the day after school, come home at three o'clock, mom, going out, Make sure you're home at six o'clock. That's what we all used to, sit down and have dinner, right right, Not where you're going. What you're doing again, I should have been dead one hundred times. But anyway, you know, you're a kid. Now what happened covid. Stay in your house. You can't go out. You can't go swimming, you can't play ball, you can't do this, you can't do that. Get back to your house. Yeah, all right, you're a young kid. You want to go out and play have a good time. No you can't, Oh politician, you do what I'm telling you to do. Oh god, so Gavin, it's kie place to be. Let me tell you what to do. Is I'm partying up with the French laundry.
Speaker 2: That's right, all right.
Speaker 3: They destroyed the lives of these kids, They destroyed them. They're all screwed up here again. Back in the day, used to go out the U Step, go out dancing. Nobody's going out dancing anymore. They're on their phone. Yeah, it's gone, it's gone. This COVID thing. The damage it's done is incalculable, and no one talks about it, no one, no one, what they've done. They've destroyed the lives and livelihoods of billions of people are across the globe. Again, we only put the facts in there. I was launched on Chinese and the Lu New Year, the Year of the Rat in twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, you.
Speaker 3: Know why, because there are protests going on in Hongkong. I used to be on Hong Kong TV when all this was going on. Hong Kong is city of seven point five million people. Over a million people were taking to the streets to stop the Chinese from taking over because the deal they did when finally the UK gave it up that Hong Kong was supposed to be independent politically for forty years, the Chinese were taken over. The Hong Kong people didn't want it to stop. They wanted freedom. The Chinese could not stop it. They launched the COVID War. You can't go out, get back in your house. They overtook Hong Kong and again again only the facts. You know what, one of our top trends of twenty twenty was New World disorder again. We put those out in the end of December. Back then and COVID war starts early January. There were protests going on South America, Chile, Bolivia, Columbia, Argentina, Lebanon, South Africa, the French yellow vests, people all over the India, the Farmer's protest locked. There were protests going on all over the world because of people's lack of basic living standards, prime government corruption and violence. COVID happened. Get back in your house, Get back in your house. You can't go out. Everybody forgets this. And again I talked about the office building bust. They again, your vacancy rate now it used to be about nine percent. Now it's over twenty percent. They can't pay their debt on the offices that they own. The people aren't going back to work again. Now you go back to the other data. Let's go back to China. China with all booms, there's a bus. They overbuilt the place.
Speaker 2: You have.
Speaker 3: Over ninety million vacant apartments in China. Wow, ninety million. The middle class is shrunk. Look at luxury goods. Oh, all the sales are down. Wonder why, because the Chinese were going out all over Europe, all over Asia, they were buying, they were booming. They locked down the place zero COVID policy for three years. The middle class is dead in China now, the young people can't find jobs, the apartment vacancy rates, as I mentioned on and on and on, and this is going on around the world that nobody's talking about. The damage that this COVID war's done is incalculable.
Speaker 1: Oh, I agree, I agree, And it was a war. You're absolutely right to call it a war. You've always said when people lose everything, they lose it, and then they take us to war, right, And as you point out, they had all these different places all over the world. People are pushing back. All of a sudden they lock everything down. I remember when this first began. I noticed that, well, wait a minute, they're talking about people getting sick from bat soup, and all of a sudden, I would have anything to do with the fact that their only biosafety level four lab is right there where the wet market is. And so I thought at the very beginning in December, I thought, well, maybe this is something real. Then I started seeing how they were locking people inside their apartments. I mean they go out and drill a hole in the concrete right in front of their door and put an iron rod in it so you can't open the door. And then I saw the people who were falling down in the streets, young people, and it was obviously fake. I mean it's like watching a really bad actor in a movie trying to fall. It was almost comical, and it's like, Okay, wait a minute, I know what this is about. This is looking like Dark Winter that they practiced two months before nine to eleven. So I cut on really early to the gag, but they were still able to lock everybody down and they so again that should really concern us about what is coming next, because they've not talked about there's been no accountability for anybody. They instead get together and talk about what they're going to do the next time. Next time, we're going to do it better. You know, we tried to do the best we could and we didn't get everybody locked down as soon as possible. We're going to do a much better job the next time. And so that really should concern us. But also the fever, the war fever that you see everywhere in the US as well as Europe. Everybody wants a world war. That's the other way that they get us under control.
Speaker 3: Yep. Again, you look at the facts. They destroy the global economy and then when I say, when all those sales they take you to war. And look at Germany. Germany is in a recession for two years, third largest country, third largest economy in the world, largest in Europe. Oh, our economy grew zero point three percent zero point two percent last year, a recession three years. They're spending a trillion dollars to build up their defense and the infrastructure can hold the tanks. All right, France, UK, one country after another building up their military. We have to fight those Russians. Yeah, they only killed twenty seven million of them in World War two, Right, I forgot that. Yeah, And again this is serious what's going on? And now net Yahoo is in America telling Trump what to do. When are they're going to invade? If they If we go to war against Iran, it's going to be the beginning of the end of life on Earth.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Iran is a nation of ninety one million people. They're very these are the Persians. They're very advanced scientifically, technologically, and militarily. Israel is a country is seven million people. You're not be good at man to figure this out. No, Israel says if they lose, if they feel like they're losing, they're going to implement the Samson Option s aMSN, which means they're going nuclear. Yeah, between two hundred to four hundred nuclear warheads.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And of course, uh, you know Trump is we kind of thought he was going to do it a little while ago, but he's still now talking about sending a second aircraft carrier group there. We've got information about one hundred and c seventeen planes, big cargo planes taking personnel and material at the same time. I mean, they're ramping this up big time. And I think one of the interesting things is he's believing his own press release. You know, he goes down to Venezuela and he kidnaps a guy. Now he thinks he can take on the world. You know, it's yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: Look what we're doing a Cuba. Look at the how the people are starving, or what the hell are the Cuba's ever done to us?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What are the Cubans ever done to America?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just it's amazing.
Speaker 3: I forgot Marco Rubio A little got this little clown boy, I forgot. I forgot. Oh who Trump made fun of back in twenty sixteen when he was running for president. Remember yeah, yeah, put his arms around a little Marco.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: Now we are secretary of state. How about our secretary of crap?
Speaker 2: Well, Cuba.
Speaker 1: Gerald embarrassed us in the CIA with a bay of pigs, So we got to get even with them. They got to get that score settled. I mean, he still wound up keeping a military base there on their country. So how much of a threat could they actually be to us? As you point out? But they are an embarrassment to the US. And I know, I grew up in Florida. There's a lot of a lot of people there that hated Cuba because the Communists came in and stole their stuff and ran them out. You know, they had to leave where they're going to go to political prison. But so there were a lot of people that I knew, kids my age's parents came from Cuba and they really hated Cuba. But that's because they lost a lot of stuff there. But again, they're not a threat to us, as you point out, No there's none of my business. Yeah, they're a threat to themselves.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's none of my business.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: Again, I launched occupied pieces. You know, you will kind of help you and your family coming up here to speak. You know, it's not my business. I'm an American. I believe in founding fathers like George Washington. Don't get involved in these foreign entanglements. This has been going off as centuries and it's none about.
Speaker 2: Business, that's right. That's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But here's the news, right, go to CNN. GU three mystery suspect released. I'm innocent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't even covered that this week.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, that's BBC police release. Man detained in connection to Nancy Guthrie disappears. This is the major news.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is BBC telling us about this crime story in America. Yeah, it's a tragedy for their family, but it's not really relevant, is it.
Speaker 3: Person released after questioning as research as as search for Nancy Guthrie continues CNN Nancy Guthrie case. Person released as search for quote armed individual end quote continues. ABC Reiters shadow video, shadowy video first known arrest mark breaks in Nancy Guthrie abduction Reuters. All right, terrible, what happened? Yep? Oh how about Rob Ryan? I forgot about that one. Yeah, this is the crop, this is the stuff. Oh oh, how many Palestinians they kill yesterday?
Speaker 2: That's right? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh, shut the hell up, you Auntie Semi. Will you kill all the Palestinians we want? Oh? How many people are killing a Lebanon yesterday? Two days ago? We could bomb anywhere we want, that's sure. None of this is news. None of this is news. This is how they get the people's minds off what's really going on. These are the headline stories.
Speaker 1: Or they brag about the fact that they just blew up a boat off the coast of Venezuela or something. I'm so sick and tired of saying that I don't even go to the bright Bart website anymore. They disgusting, you know, it's just it's always cheerleading this kind of stuff, and it's like, are you kidding me? H? This is not This is not it's a moral it's illegal by every legal standard. What's being done now even violates the Pentagon's own rules.
Speaker 3: But how about Newsmax? How about all it was crap? Oh? How about MSNB or whatever they call it. Now you go, oh, this is what I like. I only listen to this. Oh, this is what I like. I only listen to that. My mind is that big. Yeah, that's right again, this is the stuff I just read you the headlines as the world is going to crap in front of our eyes. This is what this. Hey to tell a swift get laid last night? I forgot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your headline there about Germany. Germany has lost more than a trillion dollars in GDP output since the COVID War. Seventy percent of German disapprove of Fred Mertz. It's gonna be hard to sell. I love Lucy reruns there, right, Yeah, but they're gonna have to have some splaining to do.
Speaker 2: I think as to what they did.
Speaker 3: This is the propaganda. Yeah, this is from the Hill, right headline, search for Savannah Guthrie's mother captivates an a long nation. The disappearance of Nancy Guthrie, the eighty four year old mother of Today's show host anchors Savannah Guthrie, has left much of the country on edge. We're on edge, right, We're all on edge about this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, that's right. I checked my news all the time. There there's an update.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: If somebody kills your brother, sister and uncle Fred, who cares. Hey you're nobody. Here's a little guinea from the Bronx. Shut the hell up. All right, Hey, I'm a celebrity. I'm a celebrity. Oh I can.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that reminds me of you know, dead, I'm dead, you.
Speaker 3: Go to Hellslet I'm dead, hop up in heaven. Oh yeah, rob Ryan and went to heaven. That's writ in a good book. I just forgot. We'll make up any crap we want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're talking about how people don't care when it happens to ordinary people. I think of Trump and his massive lawsuits. You see, he's got yet another one another. This one's only five billion. You know he's got I looked, I told it up. He's got all these different lawsuits, you know, BBC Wall Street journaling ten billion here, ten billion there, He's got another one for fifteen billion. All together, he's got fifty billion dollars in lawsuits. Gerald's absolutely amazing, and you know he's upset, and rightfully so. They leaked some of his information. I'm talking about this yesterday. Yeah, they did it to Ken Griffin, who had a net worth of thirty billion dollars and they leaked his information. He sued him, but not for a lot of money. He just wanted a retraction. He wanted some other things to have happened. Trump is out there to line his pockets with this stuff, and as president he has the authority to do something about it. As a matter of fact, the leak from the IRS happened while he was president. But you know, if they go on to mar Lago and do a search there, he's going to sue him, and he's going to write a check for himself, and he's going to tell the Department of Justice not to push back against his lawsuit. Just set this one out. I'm going to write a check to myself for billions of dollars. This is a guy who had his entire family's net worth was like three billion dollars and for each one of these things, he wants ten billion dollars. What a crook. Just amazing to me. And he doesn't fix anything, He just wants compensation for himself.
Speaker 3: Oh no, we had listen to him. He just said we had on his administration, we had the best economy and history of Americas the words to that effect.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, right, right, well, it's kind of what we've seen. You know, we knew that the terrorists were attacked. Everybody's known it's attacks. If you raise the costs to businesses, they have to pass out on. Eventually they may try to swallow it for a while. But now you had some studies come out saying it was about one thousand dollars per person for this last year, and for next year it will be about thirteen hundred dollars per person. And he's again he doesn't care at all about America. It's just him and his friends. Just take a look at what happened with the soybean farmers, right, he comes after China and they'd already done it in his first administration, retaliated against the farmers by not buying their product. So what was his response. He's going to help out his friend Javier Malay and Argentina going to give him twenty billion dollars, going to range another twenty billion dollars in loan for him. And so the other people say, hey, wait a minute, what about us, Well, we'll give you twelve, but not yet. And so he announced that he was going to do it, and then he didn't do anything about it. Then they announced it again in December. They still haven't done anything to help the people that are bearing the brunt of his trade policies that are there. And did you see what Mike Johnson is doing about the tariff stuff. He's saying that he's going to shut down any bills from Congress that try to take back the power to tax from the president who usurped it. And he said, well, we're not going to count any of the days. Basically, they're just going to ignore all the days between February the tenth and the end of July and say those days don't exist. I mean, it's the most absurd thing I've ever seen in my life. I can't even figure out what the supposed rationale for that is or how that even works. But he's now denying that the that the earth is going to turn for the next six months or so. It's the extent that these guys will go to for whatever agenda that Trump wants is beyond belief.
Speaker 3: There's a freak show.
Speaker 2: It is amazing the.
Speaker 3: Freaks are run on his show. Yeah, yeah, there's a gallipole. American Optimism slumpster record low right. Yeah, again, it's it's, it's, it's it's. This thing is very serious. What's going on again? You're talking about the AI. This is so important. Again, they're way over investing in this stuff. They're going deep in debt.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: By the way, you're seeing a lot of investments leaving the country and going into Asian markets.
Speaker 1: By the way, Yeah, I saw that on a trans journal that they're telling people stay out of the dollar, you know, avoid the dollar at all costs. So what do you think is going to happen with gold, gold and silver. Oh, it's gonna another big year for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we could see it last year. I had forecast that gold would hit five thousand dollars an ounce by the end of twenty twenty five. I was twenty three days off. It hit five thousand dollars an ounce on January twenty third. JP Morgan Chase said gold will hit five thousand dollars an ounce by the fourth quarter twenty twenty s Yeah, so don't listen to me, listen to JP Morgan.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the death of the dollar. Yeah, we're at thirty eight trillion dollars in debt. It's going toward thirty nine trillion. I think by the middle of next month. Wow, yeah, thirty eight trillion.
Speaker 1: I looked at the rate they're accumulating it, and assuming that there's not some new program from Trump, which is not a good assumption and probably will be between now and that, well forty by September forty trillion dollars in debt by.
Speaker 3: So they're going to do everything they can to lower interest rates because the interest that they have to pay on this debt with high interest rates is making a bad situation terrible. And by the way, when you put in social security and other government expenditures, it's way over that number. Oh yeah, they say it's over one hundred trillion.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The world has had enough of America's geopolitical and economic hegemony. The death of the dollar is before us. So again, when they lower interest rates, the deeper the dollar falls. The deeper the dollar falls, the higher goal prices rise. Now, let's go back to two weeks ago, a week and a half ago, when they announced they were going to bring this sky warship.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, he married the heiress of the st later fortune.
Speaker 1: I joked, I said, yeah, they're going to try to put lipstick on a pig here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and what was the news. The reason why this silver and gold went down so sharply was because he's not going to lower interest rates.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Well, again, we only put the facts in the magazine, and we had put in one quote after another how Trump liked him because he's going to lower interest rates. And now he said interest rates are basically too high words to that effect. Don't want to be sued. So he's very he's going to lower interest rates. He doesn't get in until May if they confirm him in the Senate, but they're going to lower interest rates. Again, they're going to do everything they can to prop up the dollar. By the way, the numbers came out for new job they came they said one hundred and thirty thousand jobs were created. It's a lot of bologny. They keep reducing these numbers every time they come out with new numbers. So the numbers are way too high. They didn't create all that jobs. Because you go into the magazine and you look at all the failures of job numbers that came out over the last couple of weeks. They're terrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and for administration after administration, they all do that in terms of the numbers. They put out numbers that make this quarter look really good, and then they revised them the next quarter to make that quarter look good and say, oh, yeah, we're lying to it. Really wasn't that good when we did it last quarter. They do that with inflation. They do that with jobs especially that's been there for the longest time. I remember when Obama said jobs that were saved, included that in there, you know, jobs that were created or saved. It's like, how do you measure jobs that were saved? And how do you take credit for something like that as a president? It just doesn't you know, all that stuff is blowney oh yeah, press releases.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Look, look at the numbers that came out on retail sales for December, the holiday season. Santa Claus didn't come to town. They were terrible. They were flat, and then when you put inflation into it, they're actually declined. But they don't talk about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the people go to the top ten percent of Americans are responsible for fifty percent of the spending, about forty nine point eight percent ten percent. Again, so when you're looking at it, the retail sales were not flat, they were down. So you're to and this is very important. The jobs are being created. They're in social services. They're low paying jobs, hospitality sectors. They're not high paying jobs.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Again, when you look at the numbers, and here's the other number, you're ready. Yesterday, the Federal Reserve credit card balances hit a new high in the fourth quarter, rising forty eight forty four billion dollars ready one point two eight trillion dollars, and house sold debt increased five point five percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. Well, you know Trump's going to fix all that. He's going to put a moratorium on high credit card fees for a year.
Speaker 2: You know, I like that. I can do better than that.
Speaker 1: If I just want to move my if I've got a balance, I can move it to another credit card company.
Speaker 2: They'll give me one year for no.
Speaker 1: Interest or something, you know, and some of these things if you want to move that way. But what a joke that is. It's a combination of uh, demagoguery and democrat economics, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Well look at the cover of the magazine.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pulled it up, so I really got a big ego.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, see, if you can pull that up Travis Fisher show. They can cover there, So yeah, absolutely, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: I'd be a big ego again. You know, as I told you, I used to. I taught close combat for many years. And my close combat teacher mister John Perkins, who was the student of Bradley Stein, who is the top close combat guy in America, who used to write for the trans Journal magazine. May they both rest in peace. The first thing you learned in close combat the only time the ego gets into places when your life is on the line. That's the only time you have an ego. Don't mess with me. Yeah, Trump rags about his ego. Look at all. Anybody google up what having a big ego means. It's all negative. Yeah, it's all negative. You don't brag about having a big ego. It's a decline of your mind. Yeah, Hey, I'm better than you. You're nobody. You're right, don't you know why you am? My dad he left me a half a billion dollars in real estate when he died. Or right, I'm Donald Trump. I'm a spoiler, little witch kid. You're nobody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you talk about how the geeks in here at the Earth. I say, you know when you look at Trump's politics, it's not geopolitics, it's ego politics.
Speaker 2: That's a couple of letters around, right.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said something I didn't like. I'm going to put one hundred percent terrorists on Canada tomorrow.
Speaker 3: So there's no politics. That's great. That's a good one. That's perfect. Yeah, it's not yeah, ego politics. And again what this is what he's doing with this ice and how these guys in there there.
Speaker 2: It discussed me terrible.
Speaker 3: Dressed up in this military with these masks, with these guns and weapons, and what's happened to this country?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and wearing camo in the city.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's that about? That's stupid. But what is really bad was the uh.
Speaker 1: I read anop at piece to the audience from a guy who is a retired marine and he said, look at the firepower these guys who got and you know, there's like eight guys and there's one little black lady who's opened up the door to them, and they're all pointing their weapons at and yeah, it's crazy when you look at this kind of stuff, It's like, what is going on in this country? But we know what it is. He wants to have a conflict. He wants to have a civil war, and he wants to weaponize and militarize the police and use the military ass police. This is part of the control. I mean, it's just a continuum of taking us to war, of doing the COVID war, the COVID lockdown, all these tutalitarian policies. This is why I said, you know, we fought this battle. I just couldn't believe it at Info Wars. I mean, we covered the militarization of the police for the longest time, and then when it actually starts rolling out, now Alex is cheering it.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. I know, it's crazy. What's happening?
Speaker 3: Well, you just sell out? Yeah, yeah, I just did it. It's going to be a going up tonight. I did an interview with Judge Andrew Nopolitano, and he has the articles in the Trends Journal the coming Constitutional ice age list fall. During the opening the United Nations in New York City, I recognized the face of the federal officer from his days working in law enforcement in New Jersey and mine as a trial judge. We chatted and I asked him what he was doing. He told me he worked for the Immigration and Custom Enforcement ICE. I asked what ICE has to do with the UN and he told me ICE will be everywhere. When I asked if ICE becomes a paramilitary force answerable to the White House, he just smiled as if to say, don't quote me. When I asked him why he was carrying two handguns and in AK forty seven automatic rifle, he laughed and said, quote, I have more than you can see. Judge.
Speaker 2: Wow. Wow.
Speaker 1: You know they're putting ICE agents in first these Olympic Games, and they had a big pushback in Italy against that thing. You know, it's like, get them out of here. Why are they They're like a praetorian guard.
Speaker 3: What they did to that guy Petrie? They shot them in the back how many times?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they got guys on them, thrown them to the ground, and they lie about it. They lie about what happened. They lie about what they did with that woman. Good because of all the videos that came out and now they're arresting people doing nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what Travis just put up on the screen. He says, I said the Winter Olympics. He said, well, it is the Winter Olympics. I would expect the Farner sending eyes right, But it truly is insane, and it truly is the federal police that we've always worried about. And I'm seeing so many conservatives who used to major on that, you know, talk about we had to support the local law enforcement against the trend to centralized control and centralized law enforcement unconstitutionally in Washington. And they're just silent about it because nobody wants to criticize Trump. You criticize Trump, you get fired. You criticize Trump, you lose your audience. So everybody's just silent about it. If they talk about it at all, they won't mention his name. You know, it's like this is something that's happening that doesn't involve him at all, when he's the guy who's running at all. That's the amazing thing about this, truly amazing. Well, it's always great talking to you, Gerald, and we're just about out of time here, and just remind everybody that you can get the excellent Trends journal of these are you know, everything we've been talking about here is covered and more. Of course, it's a huge publication weekly now and with the discount, I forget what it comes to. But with a ten percent discount with the code night, you get it for a very very small amount of money. As Gerald always points out, contrasts it with the No News, Wall Street Journal and the New York Times.
Speaker 2: They don't really have anything.
Speaker 1: But you can keep up with the latest kidnapping story if you go there while these guys are kidnapping our country.
Speaker 2: That truly is amazing.
Speaker 1: At gunpoint, I would add as well, we got mass men who are kidnapping this eighty four, your old lady. But meanwhile we got mass men who are kidnapping the country everywhere, and nobody wants to talk about that, right, So thank you for joining us, Jerrold, and thank you everyone for joining us.
Speaker 2: We'll talk to you tomorrow. Thank you.
Speaker 1: The common man. They created common Core and dumbed down our children. They created common past track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want.
Speaker 2: To take away.
Speaker 1: The most powerful way things are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at Thedavidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidnightshow dot com