Speaker 1: Welcome back to Raise by Giants Discussion. I'm your host, writer Lee. Welcome any moderators and channel members out there. If you're watching on YouTuber Acts, or if you're listening on Spotify or Apple, or if you're just listening to the replay, Welcome to the show. All of my social media links are into the description. Facebook, Instagram, x great ways to stay connected, find out about new shows and guest appearances. Links to watch my documentaries jfk X and A Clockwork shining on Amazon, Prime and Tube are also in the description. Going Hard on the documentary Psychic Agent the Gate program. I'm really excited about it, so be looking forward to that. A brand new Channel Members episode dropped yesterday. A big thank you to all the channel members out there for really supporting the show. Really appreciate it. If you're not a channel member, consider becoming one to get access to bonus content and help support the show. Show link is in the description. Also, don't forget to check out Raised by Giants on Ground zero plus Radio with Clyde Lewis on Monday, Wednesday and Friday eleven thirty am and Saturday five pm on the Grounds zero plus Radio Network. Link is in the description with that Donald warm welcome back to the show, author, filmmaker, writer, producer and star of our documentary As a Clock We're Shining and jfk X Kay Widner, welcome back to the show. It's good to see you.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's good to be back. How's everything going.
Speaker 1: Doing really well? Working on the new documentary every single day. You might indeed be my last show for a while until I get this thing completed, So it's going to be a good one to send the people off with.
Speaker 2: Good. Yeah. I'm working on my documentary too, and looks like we'll be done around the same time period. That's interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been a real I mean, the Gate Program stuff just it just kept going for a while, and more that I would look into it, the more things would unravel, and then I would have to go back and then re addit some things and add some things in, because it's just a I really think and I believe that it's the story of the past two decades.
Speaker 2: I would agree. I had Destin Barnaby on last week. She did an mk Ultra for children, a really good book in which she kind of goes into Messagers of Deception by Jacques Belllee and Communion by Whitley Strieber and kind of does a twist on it where maybe instead of it being aliens from outer space, these programs, like the Gate programs actually creating psychics and they're having psychic experiences and not really understanding what's going on. And I think that's actually the true.
Speaker 1: And it's connected to the Monroe Institute of Gateway tapes. They get these children to have these out of body experiences, go and communicate with intelligences outside of their body, and then they come back and then they don't remember anything because it felt like a dream. Yeah, it gets really and it's an explainer for almost everything it's happening.
Speaker 2: It is an explainer for everything. I mean, if you go into the Gate program, you know, you have one or two choices. You either comply or you don't comply. And what happens to a psychic kid who doesn't comply, Well, he's a very dangerous person, now, isn't he? And this might explain why there's such widespread drug use, hard drug use and by these same group of people that went to these Gate programs. I'm not saying every drug addy went to the Gate program. I'm just saying that if you don't comply with what the authorities, why what do they do with you? You know? So I don't know. I think it's amazing because in the time of the Gate programs, that's when our homeless population started rising, that's when the drug use started going up. And I just wonder, really, what's going on here, Because if you really wanted to hold down a psychic person, I would think fatonyla would be like the best thing you could do to them.
Speaker 1: It would completely numbed them out. I saw a really interesting video the other day that was talking about all of the insane asylums in the United States that started popping up in the early nineteen hundreds and went into like the mid nineteen hundreds, and this person was like, why did we need so many insane asylums? Were there really that many insane people around at that time? It seems like there's more insane people out right now and we don't have a saene asylums and there were back in the early nineteen hundreds.
Speaker 2: Well, I was living in California when Reagan got rid of the insane asylums and we were flooded with crazy people. I'm sure anybody it's my age who was living there at the time. I can remember all the crazy people. Union Square in San Francisco was just flooded with them all turning into drug addicts and things. But I mean, I don't know. I mean, you know, in nineteen twenty, if you were gay, you would be thrown into it insane asylum. So they were throwing everybody and in fact, what's his name, the gangster I can't remember his name now, Meyer, he had his wife. His wife was walking around in a party saying, you wouldn't believe what my husband does for a living. You wouldn't believe what my husband does for a living. Eight and a half later she would sit in sane asylum. There's a scene in Godfather where Michael Corleo's brother his wife was walking around in a party saying that, and then she disappears. So you know, they were used by the powers that be to get rid of members of families or spouses that were cooperating. But other reasons too. A lot of I believe a lot of refugees from lands that were conquered were put into the insane asylums because didn't anybody talking, So if they were labeled insane, and he told people what really happened to him, everyone would not believe them. So it kind of you get like a mark on you when you go to instante asylum. So it's really good for keeping talk you don't want talked about down out. So there's a lot of reasons why they did it, but they broke it, and then the insane people are now flooding our streets and I think, actually, we're going to have to do something about that. I don't know what, but we're going to have to do something. It's out outrageous, even in my little small town. Yeah, crazy people walking around just like mental illnesses everywhere right now.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what this lady was positing, was that the insane asylums were actually built for people that remembered the old world.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now I don't know if that's accurate or not, but I thought that it was really interesting. I mean, that would be a good way to get rid of, you know, a lot of people, because it's like what you were saying. You could literally just go and drop off your wife at one of these insane asylums, say that she's sick, and then they would take her and you would never see her again, she would just be gone, she would just disappear.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: There's even one that I saw that was like just for stupid stuff like oh it's funny, but masturbation. They would literally disturbation.
Speaker 2: Yep. That's considered mentally ill. Yep. Meanwhile, the real crazy, you know, running around doing terrible things at that same time. I mean, if you look at uh, say, Cormick McCarthy's book Blood Meridian, which is about you know, the late West, late eighteen hundreds of the West, I mean those people were vicious killers, and I mean it. You know, it's a hard book to read because he doesn't hold back on anything. He tells you exactly what it was like. And it was not fun. Let me tell you. So those people were insane, but they never went to an insane asylum.
Speaker 1: And the thing about it too, is like the architecture of a lot of these insene asylums were like in cdible, like they looked.
Speaker 2: Way out of bounds. They had like twelve to eighteen foot ceilings. Why would you want to heat a room with an eighteen foot ceiling. I mean, the entire twelve feet of the room is getting all the heat and you're not getting any So it just seems so weird that they would give them such elaborate places for insane people to live, gigantic estates that seemed to have no reason to exist, and yet they put them there. And then they tore them down after they stopped all that stuff in the nineteen sixties, and they tore down all these big buildings, like they tore down all the big buildings old buildings in the United States in the nineteen sixties. I've mentioned this before. I watched them go down when I was a kid, and my dad said that we had to get rid of the old and bring in the new. They got rid of the old, and the entire downtown area of my town just fell art, completely fall apart. Nobody went there anymore, and it's just poverty and everything. But all the nice architecture was gone and replaced with steel and glass buildings. So I know what the heck that was all about. But I saw it happen with my own eyes, and I know it happened all over the country. And another thing is is like I picked one building in my hometown, which is the town cathedral, and I went in to look at who built it, who designed it and everything. I couldn't find any records, and I searched and I searched and I searched, and I know that the Catholic Church would keep these records, but I couldn't find anything. So I can't tell you to this day anything about the history of it. And I suspect that a lot of buildings, old buildings, have very obfuscated origin stories. So do I think that there was something here before the Europeans arrived of a high quality of nature. And I think there was. I'm pretty sure there was, in fact, because I have I have an It was a digest of twelve magazines that was in eighteen fifty nine, and it was about the history of America. And in one of the magazines it says that there were stuff all over the country that the settlers found, giant stuff, giant buildings and tombs and castles, and even churches, or at least places that looked like churches. So yeah, I think that there might be something to this whole theory. I don't think the Chicago World's Fair, though, is part of this theory. Chicago World's Fair were just giant plaster buildings. Most of the guys that made the buildings went on to work in Hollywood, Cecilbe to mill films that were these giant epics of Egypt and you know, Napoleon and all that, and they built these huge giant sets built just like the Chicago Fair. Everything in Chicago burned down in eighteen seventy one. Nothing survived. It was the greatest urban fire in American history. And it was vicious and outrageous and completely unexplainable. So that part of the whole thing is wrong, But there are other parts that do seem to say that there was something here already. Well.
Speaker 1: One of the most incredible insane asylums that is still standing is the trans Alleghany Lunatic Asylum in western West Virginia. This is the second largest hand cut building in the United States.
Speaker 2: So that's how much it costs to heat that thing.
Speaker 1: A fortune it we call the Fortune. It's so big that you can't even get a photo of it without having a drone, Like to get the entire building in the same shot. You can't do it. You would have to have a drone.
Speaker 2: I wonder how many people that thing housed.
Speaker 1: A lot. It's huge. I've been there before, I've been inside it. Before, and it is a very big facility. It is gigantic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's pretty curious. I have to say, why would you build a building like that? Why don't just build something easy to build since you're just housing a bunch of crazy people. Why have all the ornamentation and the towers and the fancy front door and just don't know, it just doesn't look like anything that you would build to house crazy people. You'd want to go as cheap as possible. You don't want the rooms to be as small as possible so you could heat them easily without wasting too much money. Are the ceilings high inside that thing?
Speaker 1: Yeah? They're pretty high. Yeah, at least ten foot high each ceiling. And there used to be a bell that was in this top tower here because they used to let the insane people room around and then they would ring the bell and I would let them know when they come back into the facility.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well there you go, I mean, And they were all over the place. In my hometown too. We had one that wasn't that big, but it was big, and they tore it down in the sixties. But yeah, it's a very curious thing, and I don't understand it, and I don't get it. I really don't. Is it possible or is that many crazy people in the late eighteen hundreds and early nineteen hundreds in the United States. It's just like, you know, why.
Speaker 1: Would they be deemed insane? The only reason that they would be deemed insane is if they were talking about stuff that you didn't want them to be talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not like psychiatry was a gigantic profession at the time. It really didn't start tell Freud and Young in the twenties, so there was nobody analyzing these people that had any stature. So anybody that you didn't like, or anybody of a religion or a race that you didn't like, you just have them thrown in the insane South and no judges are involved. You're not arrested, you know, well, you have to go to court or anything. You're thrown in. And by whose authority I mean, even today, who has the authority to throw asuto a mental institution will have to be a court appointed psychiatrist or I guess not that I would trust that, but yeah, I don't know. It's just really weird. The whole time period from about eighteen fifty to about nineteen twenty all over the world. It's just this weird time period where everything is shifting and moving and changing, and cities are being added all across the United States, and millions of people are pouring into New York and then leaving New York and pouring out into the country, while another million pour into New York from all around the world. And there's this huge population shifts, and you know, it's like, don't understand it.
Speaker 1: Well, we got a lot of stuff happening right now. We got the Artemis to launch that I didn't even know was going to be happening. I mean, I hadn't known that NASA had been planning on going back to the They've been planning on going back to the Moon since like two thousand and four. You've been planning this forever and then it just never really happened. But this Artemis two mission doesn't Actually they're not actually landing on the Moon. They're just doing a drive by. They're doing a figure eight around the Moon. But I thought that this timing was really suspicious. They did this on April fools Day.
Speaker 2: J Yeah, Well they're gonna need it because they got to go through this thing called the Van Allen Belt and Van Allen Belt, by NASA's own assessment, is highly radioactive and will give everybody that goes through a cancer, and it will give wreck all of the instruments. This is NASA's own report. So how are they getting through twice through the Van Allen Belt without going not going to have any damage? And so I'm very suspicious of this mission and I don't buy it just because of that reason, you know. And also they're not even really getting very close to the Moon. They're like way far away, you know. The Apollo missions supposedly were like was it eight miles above the moon? This guy, this thing's gonna be way far away, but she's gonna be very convenient because in that way we don't get to see anything that's on the Moon from the distance that there they're going to be. And and none of it makes any sense. None of it makes any sense. So I don't know. I think it is an April fool joke.
Speaker 1: Actually, I thought that was so strange. On April fools are launching it, and like why would they take that date? It doesn't make any like, yeah, it's exactly what you're saying. The Van Allen radiation. But you cannot get into space from Florida. You just can't. You have to launch from the North South Pole. That's the only way to get around the radio.
Speaker 2: To get away from it. And that's why I know that that's where the secret Space program base is Antarctica. It's probably underground and you can't see it even anyway, but you can't fly over Antarctica anyway. But yeah, this is just it's just for show. They they aren't even nobody's even asking them about the Van Allen Bell. They did ask him about why you can't take cameras with you. That was a pretty funny response. They well, nineteen sixty nine, you guys got to take a camera with it. How come you guys are going to take a camera with you? So, you know, I don't believe it. I hate to say it because I really once believed in our space program. But you can tell. Somebody tells me how they're getting through the Van Allen Belt. I'm not buying this mission at all. We know, you know, It's not like we don't know it. We send Geiger counters up there all the time to do testing on the Van Allen Belt. It's hotter than exposed nuclear power plant. It's it absorbs all the radiation and outer space, so we don't have to get it, which is kind of suspicious in itself, Like how do we get so lucky that we have a belt around us that no other planet has that absorbs all the radiation coming from space? You know?
Speaker 1: Well? I read an article, yeah, shulday, I can't find it right now, but it was talking about how the astronauts there's four astronauts on this supposed rocket and apparently they're just you know, flabbergasted by seeing Earth from space or whatever, and apparently they're taking photos of it, like of Earth from space, like maybe their phones or something like that. And I was like, well, let's see those photos, Like, show us those photos. I want to see them. You know what's going on. I'm trying to find the article here, but I can't find it. It was there's been like twenty different articles that's been posted since yesterday, but it's said that that the astronauts were taking photos of Earth as they were launching in the space.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen any, haven't either.
Speaker 1: Let's see him where they at?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I should be easily transmittable, so let's do it. Let's see it. How about the Moon? You guys gonna take pictures of the Moon. Maybe with a telephoto lens, it would be nice. Get a shot of Aristarchus Crater where all the UFOs are seen all the time. Let's do that. I got a whole list of stuff I want you to take pictures of, now, honest with you, But I bet you don't get nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and why don't we put why don't we just put a moon rover up there? Like that's the thing that baffles me, Like, that's the easiest thing to do. If we can. If you believe that we put a rover on, then why can we not put a rover on the Moon?
Speaker 2: We can, and if it's possible to get it on Mars, and of course it's going to be possible to get it on the Moon. I guess they would say, you can't use a parachute, so they parachute to the one on Mars down because Mars has an atmosphere, so that's why it was such an easy thing to do, supposedly, But there is no atmosphere on the Moon, so you couldn't use that. You couldn't use that, but you could set a small probe. You know, something is like a couple of feet long. Right's land on the moon. Let the probe out, Let it robe around. Let's see what's going on. If they won't, you know, they already have if it's possible, if the rover technology is actually possible, you know, they have a rover on the moon.
Speaker 1: I mean that would really end the entire the b in the entire conspiracy, right, you just throw a freaking rover up there, and then it just it ends all with speculation. But they don't.
Speaker 2: Well, I was on I think George Norri's radio show one time talking about the secret space program, and a caller called in and he said that he worked at I can't remember what base it was, and he was the courier on the base. And he went from building the building, handing out mail right and receiving mail right to send. And he went to this one building. It was top secret building. The doors were always locked, so he always had like finagle the mail under the door. And one day he was delivering the mail and the door was open. It was like a garage door, right, and a steel building, and so he just walked right through the garage door and he sees one of the scientists is working, you know, can't see him, got his back to him, and he walks past a it looked just like a van, a regular van, a car van, but he didn't have any wheels or any place for the wheel. Who was sitting flat on the floor and it had you four rows and everything. And he walked up to the guy. You go, here's your mail. He said, oh, thanks, He goes, what kind of van is that? He goes, Oh, that's what we use up on the Moon, on our moon base to get around. Casually shot it and they walked out of the room. That was it. And so it would be absolutely insane that not to have a military presence on the Moon. Because his son Zeus said, you have to have the high ground, and that is definitely the high ground. So I've always you know, I've been told by people that we have a base up there, very sophisticated base, and that's why they don't put the rover up because you're going to get seen. Our ships are going to get seen, and the base is going to get seen, and we won't be able to say, oh, it's an alien base or whatever their cover story is. So m.
Speaker 1: That would makes sense I mean that was the whole purpose of the space program to begin with, was the set up military bases on.
Speaker 2: Project Horizon, it was called, and it was done by the Navy. The Navy was in charge of NASA, and uh, they built it in the sixties. That's what I was told by an upper guy in NASA, that they built it in the nineteen sixties. It's been operational ever since. A lot of these UFOs that they see going over freshwater lakes and drawing up a bunch of water. I was told that that water's gets taken back to the Moon because they don't have any water up there. And you know, they probably you know, already drilled a hole through the surface of the Moon and gone down inside and see what's inside, because the Moon is actually I think a machine, just machine, just like David. I think. I think it's we know that when full moons come the crime rates go up, so it has this influence on us, and not not just crime, but women's menstrual cycles and a lot of other things. And so I think there was it's some kind of machine consciousness.
Speaker 1: Machine that wouldn't surprise me. We got some other stuff going on here. We got Pam Bondi was fired yesterday and this is from the Guardian. Is that which I don't believe that this is true. I think that this is a cover story and what they want you to believe is that Trump fired her over the Epsteam files. And I don't think that that's true. I think that that's an entire cover story here. But I want to get your thoughts on it before I give you my but Donald Trump has fired Pambondi, US Attorney General, dismissing a loyaltess appreciate the Justice Department, but failed to please President's fixated on prosecuting political enemies and frustrated with the politically explosive release of the Jeffrey Epstein files.
Speaker 2: Well, I know he definitely wants to go after his political enemies. I don't think it's about the Epstein files at all at all, and I think that it's something we probably never know about. But she said no to him, and you can't say no to Trump. I don't know what she said no to him on, but you just can't say no to Trump. If you say no to Trump, you're no longer loyal to him. So at this stage it doesn't leave it look like he's taking advice from anybody. It's like he's just got this path and he's going on it and it's going to be hell or high water. We lost two a WAC planes. Each one costs one hundred billion and a million dollars seven hundred million dollars each one. You can't do any surveillance from the air now in the Middle East because we got those two are surveillance planes and they got knocked out. We hit a bridge and Iran today that has no strategic value that I could think of, except just to harm the civilians. And I thought we were going to do that. Apparently that now the sability he's going to bomb to the stone Age. But wait a minute. You know those people, you know, they're just innocent people. They don't need to be bombed to the stone Age for what their leaders do. And you know, let me put it to you this way. In nineteen fifty three, Iran elected a guy named most of Deck. Most of Deck was a democratically elected guy. Yes, he left a center and he was he said, we're getting screwed bridge, but stealing all of our oil and he nationalized the oil fields. Well, he was overthrown a couple of months after that, they put in the shop Iran. He was a ruthless dude who ran that country like a police state. But he kept selling the oil to British Petroleum. But then at near the end of his reign he began complaining about British petroleum, and all of a sudden he was overthrown and he put in the Ayatola. And what we have now. And you may think that Iran is keeping their oil, but they're not. They're still dealing with British petroleum. You need experts to come in to take your oil, and British Petroleum are those experts. And so what we're seeing is this, you know, this eighty year long domination of Iran by Britain and Britain's companies, whether it be Lloyd's of London who insures the ships on the streets of our moves, or the oil fields. And so Iran is being forced to break these ancient bonds. And you know, it could be a good thing for Iraq and maybe they can now keep all the oil and not have to give it away to other people. Trump saying he's going to steal Iran's well, I don't know. I don't think. I don't think that's a morally a morally appropriate chance to take. I don't think you can go to another country and steal their oil. Just don't think it's proper. So, you know, we got to worry about painting ourselves as a villain here because we could come off as the villain and we don't want to do that.
Speaker 1: Well, I think what we've been the villain since Iraq and Afghanistan in two thousand and one, the entire Middle East has done nothing but hate us. Yeah, and what is the plan here do they? Does Trump really want to try and occupy Iran like we didn't in a stand in Iraq like that didn't work out.
Speaker 2: Rad has four times the population of Iraq, Okay, Rad has. It's not a desert, it's a mountain, ninety percent mountains. One of the only countries on Earth it's like ninety percent mountains. They could hide anything in those mountains, You can do anything in those mountains. If you have an army trying to go through those mountains, they are going to get wiped out. There's a reason that Persia stood there for five thousand years. It's almost impossible to invade. I think outside of Alexander the Great, no one's ever invaded Persia successfully. So I don't think so. I don't think so, and I think it's foolhardy to even think about it. And I hear I can't confirm this, but my sources tell me that thirty generals have refused to comply with sending troops over there, and twelve of those generals have been fired in the last three days, including a member of the Joint Chief of Staff. So there's a rebellion of the USS. Gerald Ford is limping back to Cyprus. Maybe so Servia, I think because of the sailors have destroyed the plumbing system because they don't want to fight, And so he's got a rebellion, you know, inside the military itself that doesn't want to fight, and you know, and he's going to lose his base if he's not careful. I think he may have already lost his base. Not sure what his plans are. I hope he's not what Alex Jones is saying. Alex Jones is saying that he's mentally impaired and that he's early signs of senility, and that's why he's like saying one day, well we just won the war and then the next day follow him to the stone. And I don't know. I don't have any simility in my family, so I've never really dealt with senile people. But Alex Jones has. His grandfather apparently was extremely, you know, sceneile. I think his grandmother too, so he got to watch it firsthand. I can't tell you. I don't know what it looks like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's awfully interesting. It seems like there either has to be some kind of screwed up, weird freaking plan that he's got or the whole thing has just been one hundred percent compromise. I mean, he completely knocked a Tucker Carlson out of his circle and came out against Tucker Carlson. You got you know, Charlie Kirk has gone. All the people that really had his ear, and if that's true that he fired a lot of those military generals, all the people that had his ear are just are just gone. Anybody that had rational thinking and critical thinking and what the American people really want are no longer in the picture.
Speaker 2: Yes, at least we have Bobby Kennedy still, and I guess that's kind of it. He didn't fire Tulsi, but the fact that he was considering firing her was really worrying, you know. And then you know, I mean the guy replaced the what's her name, Pam Bondie, he's he's even worse than she is. I mean, he's terrible. So I don't know, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was that was his lawyer, right, what was his name, Blanche?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Todd Blanche. Yeah. And so it's just it's almost like a switch got pulled at some point where he just decided that, you don't know, I hope Alex Jones's theory is not right. I really do. But I guess I've never really dealt with seeing now people I don't know, and his behavior is odd. I will say that his behavior is very odd. And he looks exhausted, his voice is exhausted, and you know, how long will it take before he realizes that maybe going into this war like he went into it is a serious mistake. I mean, if you're trying to get negotiations going with somebody else, you don't kill the people you're negotiating with. Me, that's not going to help your cause. So I don't know, it's like.
Speaker 1: It's just so weird that anybody can support, you know, attacking I Ran unprovoked. Right, That was the whole thing with Russia and Ukraine. But everybody was up in arms about in the beginning of like when did us start twenty twenty one around that area where they were like Russia just invaded Ukraine unprovoked and everyone was condemning it, right, funny think it's been going on for four years now, so it had to have been twenty twenty two. But that was the whole thing with Russia and Ukraine was like, you know, why is Russia doing this? We don't understand why they're doing this. They just came in unprovoked. Ukraine didn't attack Russia. And then so I don't understand how people can be for this war when we have essentially done the same thing to I Ran that Russia did to Ukraine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's funny because when the war broke out now but four weeks Agot off twenty eighth, well more than four weeks ago.
Speaker 3: The pro war crowd was incredibly bellicos And if you just said, well, can you tell me the reason, what the reason is that we're doing this innocent question?
Speaker 2: You just want another reason? Why are we doing this? There's like you have effort, you trader, You're you know, just all these names being called the other win And I just asked a simple question. I just wanted to answer. I didn't want to get called names. And it was everywhere at first. Now it's not that way anymore. Now it's starting to back off. They're not as bellicos. They're not screaming and yelling anymore, because you know, there's just this one crowd in America that just loves war and they cheer it on and cheer it on them. Pretty soon when we start not winning, because we don't win wars, then they finally have to quiet down because they see that what they were cheering on is not what they thought. But they keep getting fooled over and over again. So what's the same crowd and cheered on the warrior rock in Afghanistan and verally vocal like fifteen percent of America, and they are when they want war, man, they'll do anything they can to get it. And you know, neocons and Trump ran against neogons. Those are the ones that he hated, and now he's surrounded by him. Mark Levin's the neocon Ben Shapiro's a neocon. That that woman that gives them all the money. The husband was owned a casino in Vegas. He's a neocon. She's a neocon. Everybody's frigging neocon now, and Trump seems to be okay now be a neocon. So you know, all the promises of not getting US involved in any more foreign wars are gone, and now he's stuck in a war that frankly, if you study the geography of where he's at right now, you know there's no way out. There's no way out. We would all he can really do is just jump all the ships and he can take everybody home. But if he does that then Israel will be destroyed. So you know, what's he going to do. I don't know what he's going to do because there's no way out. There's strategically no way out except except escalate, and that would be a freaking disaster. He was met. Yahoo told him that the Iran regime would capitulate within a week of starting a campaign. No capitulation, nothing. And you know what happens is is that Israel sends in their most agents to create trouble in Iran. The mostat agents create a whole bunch of trouble. And then they come back with reports of everybody's really unhappy with the regime and everything, believing their own most agents who just want more, you know, business, so they're going to lie. And and so then you know who gets told by most of the regime is about to laugh. He tells Trump that Trump takes debate drops, the Bob waits for the regime to collapse. It doesn't drop. Then eventually he either odd purpose or accidentally kills one hundred and seventy schoolgirls who are all the children of the Revolutionary Guard, the people that he's fighting. And then when all the parents came into the school to get the bodies of their dead daughters, we hit them again. You know, that's kind of war crime. You know, I don't know, I'm not cool with it at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really unbelievable what we're doing right now. I mean, that's the way that we've been doing it since it's been i mean, look at Saddam Hussein. They look what we did to Saddam Hussin. You know, it seems like that every single time. Okay, So the whole reason that the United States was free was because the United States created its own currency. We had our own currency. So then the Bank of England needed to come in and take over the currency, so they created the Federal Reserve. Now I'm doing a very whitewashed version of this just quickly. So then whenever we got on the Federal Reserve, that means that we were part of the Bank of England. Right now, that was the whole thing. That why the United States was so popular is because we had our we created our own money source. Now, when any country is starting to do that, When then any country wants to try and break away from the US dollar being the federally backed reserve currency and they want to get off that and create their own currency, we go in and we bomb them. We go to war with them.
Speaker 2: The first thing we did when we invaded, we went to the banks and took them over. The first thing we did. We didn't go to the oil fields, it didn't go anywhere else. We went. We established the new banking system in Iraq. And Iran has free of the banking system, as are every one of our enemies. And so each one must be stomped into the ground, you know, And we can't shake our own banking system. No matter what we did, we can't shake it. So yeah, and so the war really is against the British financial system that got established and is spreading its tendrils out all over the world. And we are, unfortunately the duped army for that banking system. And we die and they get rich and they control the world. They control all the assets and everything. And you know, there's going to be a this when the strains of horror mouz are going to be closed here. There's going to be a fertilizer crisis. There's going to be oil crisis. And it's still early spring. I highly suggest if you can grow your own food in someplace, you know, I suggest you start taking care of your family, because I think it's going to get really nasty here. And it's almost as if they don't care about us anymore. I thought that Trump did care about us. We're not sure anymore.
Speaker 1: And guess what Germany did in nineteen twenty four. Okay, Germany created their own currency. They had their own currency up until the end of the World War two in nineteen.
Speaker 2: Fine, yeah, well that was the first thing Hitler did, was he he nationalized the banks and got him out of private hands, and yeah, that's what you have to do. But I mean, you know, Kennedy was going to do that, and uh, you know a lot of a lot of presidents tried to get us out from under it. But you just can't get out from under it no matter what we do.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I'm gonna give you this article here by that tells you the real, well the supposedly real reason Pam Bondi was fired. And I think this is really interesting. So he's firing may not have had anything to do with the Epstein files. Donald Trump reportedly felt Bondie was going to easy on his perceived enemies, which I think is another cover story. Pam Bondi is out of the Trump administration, and some insiders believe the underlying and reason is due to an old connection to California Representative Eric Swaldwell. Okay, Donald Trump fired Bondi Thursday, thrust in her out of government altogether and the private sector. Her dismissal was repeatedly supposedly to occur on Friday, but was rushed due to rampant speculation about her replacement and consume Washington Wednesday night. An unidentified senior administrative source that spoke with The Daily Mail Thursday, claimed that Bondi begged Trump to reconsider okay blah blah, blah, blah blah. It was widely believed that one of Trump's chief complaints with Bondi was her handling of the Epstein files, which remains one of the president's most enduring scandals, but the source that spoke with The Mail pointed in a different direction, positing that the sudden dismissal was in no small part because of Trump believed Bondi had previously tipped off Swadwell over the FBI's efforts to publicize decades old files related to the lawmaker's formal relationship with suspected Chinese spy Christine Frame. So this would have been because Trump was upset and he thought that he tipped off this governor that's getting ready to run for California during during an FBI investigation into him and his wife.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I believe that. I believe that they're wrong the same gang. So it doesn't make sense to me, Although I would not want to be friends with that creep, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean there's several reasons. I just thought that that one was really interesting. Candice actually talked about this yesterday, but I found the article and I thought, I was, you know, throw it up there, because that's the way that they would want to frame it right and try and get the public support back on Trump. Is that Trump got rid of due to her fumbling the Epstein files, Well, why didn't you also get rid of cash matel too trying to got rid of Cashpitel as well.
Speaker 2: Oh, I would have really liked that one. I would be cheering to the top of the ceiling if Cash Hotel will go. I can't stand that guy. He's fumbled the Charlie Kirk investigation and he acts like he's gonna take it over and everything. Now he's telling everybody, oh, well, we're gonna let the authorities in Utah handle all this. It's like, come on, ridiculous. Supposedly his friend, he doesn't want to investigate it.
Speaker 1: Come on, Erica Kirk is putting more energy into investigating and going after Drewski the comedian. Then then she is looking into who killed Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 2: So she's already forgiven him. They're calling Tyler Robinson even with the with the bullet that doesn't match rifle. They're still saying he's guilty. So I got other evidence to say, why are you guys cheerleading stopping the investigation. That's what you're doing. And you know it's just like when cash Betel announced, you know, four hours after the murder that they caught the guy. Right, Well, now you just made all the evidentiary trails go cold. Why would you do that? Even if you caught the guy, you'd still be looking. You still want to do follow up. You wouldn't announce it, not until you were sure that you'd followed every lead and it turned out it wasn't the right guy. So you know, it's I'll tell you what, It's one of two things. Either tp USA did a coup ata on Charlie take over the organization because it was making one hundred million dollars a year, very very likely. But to me, when I look at these guys at Blake Neff and those other guys that are on the radio all the time, I just don't see it. These don't look like they look like they have the gusts that it's like murder. But if they have the military and intelligence community behind him in this coup d'eta, because Charlie was changing his mind, then that could be what's going on here. But I also cannot discount that all of the high weirdness around the Charlie Kirk murder is because he faked it. And I don't have any evidence except for, you know, just the high weirdness around it. Why are people unnecessarily lying, Why are people acting so strange? Why is that Mikey guy just walking away from Charlie after he gets caught talking on his phone going on here? And then also in the video of the assassination, the blood that does come out, it's thick and blobby and frankly, it looks like corn syrup, which is how you make movie blood. You just tye corn syrupt red. So that was my first clues when I saw that bloodspord. I knew that a neck one would shoot out and be thin blood because your blood thins as it goes down into the neck through all the arterial canals, and and it's just like a broughton. That was it. It was just as one little block that was it. And the other thing is a simple thing. But somebody put a mat on the floor right belowle where Charlie was a three inch mat, you know, like a like a mat for a chase lounge or something, and h that's what Charlie fell on. That was kind of convenient. But other than that, you know, I don't know what you mean. If I do not believe that Tyler Robinson fired in rifle that day. I don't believe y'all allowed a thirty yacht six. Is you're standing on the roof firing a thirty yacht six, everybody's going to look back at it, and they're going to duck because they're gonna the sound is going to be so loud, so you can't really hear it either. In all the recordings, you can't really hear this loud, striking sound. It sounds more like a twenty two frankly to me, a much smaller caliber weapon. But also, but people don't realize, is that hitman professional hitman. They prefer twenty two. That's what they prefer for a variety of different reasons. But you know, that's what that's the gun they prefer. So it's not out of bounds that it was a twenty two. But where they come from, exploding Mike could be because we have the shirt movement problem. Now. I like how I think it's Candae, it's covering the necklace, or Baron Coleman. Who's Baron Coleman. He's covering the necklace and the weird concern that everybody has for this necklace. Right, the first thing that Erica asks is versus necklace. And then when the security guy goes back to the car that took Charlie to the hospital, there the necklace is, you know, draped gracefully over a bag and it's broken, and so how did it break? The shot break it? And then you know, Eric is like celebrating that she's got the necklace and she's like waving it around and stuff. You're like, why is everybody so concerned about this necklace? What does it mean? And so it's just really just another turn of weird events that are going on in the case. Probably the weirdest true crime case that I've looked at. I mean, this is really I've looked at a lot of cases of a huge troop crime fan and I can tell you what, man, this is the weirdest case of all. And it has so many loose ends, so many strange lies that are just so unnecessary that you really got to wonder what in the world is going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is the thing right now is that the ATF can't match the bullet to the gun, and analysis from the Federal Bureau of Investigation alcoholic to background firearms explosive. ATF could not conclusively connect the bullet fragment recovered during Charlie Kirk's autopsy to the rifle found near the scene. So the FBI is now running additional tests. To lawyers for kirk associated murder said in recent court filings, Now, what's weird is that we were told in the beginning that there was no bullet. No bullet was found, the bullet had fragmented, and that's when Erica Kirk said that he had a steel neck. He had a superman neck that prevented the bullet from going through the backside, right, because cannics has seen the footage. That's whenever they kind of started panicking. Whenever she said that there was no blood because there was no exit wound, right, that's whenever they made up the story that Charlie had a superman neck. But then there was other reports from the twentieth that came out that said that there was a bullet that was found lodged in his neck. So these two stories do not compute. So which was it? Was it a fragment, did they not find a bullet? Did they find a bullet? Because this really matters, This really makes the biggest difference of all because if it was only a fragment of a bullet bhull is somehow exploded, that means that there was a fragible bullet, And a fragible bullet cannot be fired from one hundred and fifty yards expected to hit its target from a rifle. You just don't do that. Anybody that knows anything about guns and fragible bullets will tell you that you do not. One, you don't shoot a fragible bullet out of a rifle. Two, you definitely don't shoot a fragible bullet out of a rifle expecting to hit a target out one hundred and fifty yards away from the target. You just don't. You're not going to hit the target, okay, because win speed, the bullet is significantly weighs less. It's not going to hit the target that you're aiming for from a fragible bullet. So then that means that it had to have been a close up hit from like what you were saying with a twenty two that was really close to Charlie, that would be the only way that you would be able to put a fragible bullet. But then that then changes if they did find an actual bullet that was lodged in his neck. If they found a real bullet, and then the bullet still didn't match the gun that was found in the woods by the FBI. It's just so convoluted and doesn't make it. Either way you go with it, it still doesn't make any sense, and it's still not implicating of that Tyler Robinson was the one that did this.
Speaker 2: And the other thing is is where's the rest of the bullet? If you found part of the bullet and there's no exit wound, then the rest of the bullet must still be there somewhere. Why can't you go get the whole bullet and re piece it together and then you got something come out of a bullet, And then maybe they did that, But either way, it doesn't match, so it doesn't matter. Again, now I'm going to predict that the FBI is going to do their own analysis and it'll magically match. So that's still not going to help the prosecution though, because now you've got two separate law enforcement agencies at odds with each other, and so they'll have to take it to a third agency to get another analysis. So yeah, you know, it's like, I don't know, Uh, I hope that Tyler Robinson doesn't get railroaded in this because it, sir, looks like that's what they're doing. Because there was no videotape of him shooting, the videotape of him coming off the roof. It could be anybody. He disassembled the gun when he got to the chicken coop, but he left the screwdriver that he was using to disassemble the gun up on the roof. Who has his DNA on it? And so how did you? How did you? How did you get the rifle apart? It's like once the bomb dogs go sniff the place, don't find anything, which you would definitely find if a rifle had done recently fired, the bomb dogs would find it, and then the FBI come by an hour later, uh, and then just magically find it without a bout. Bob, there's walk right or to the chicken group. There it is. So you know, there's something stinky, so steaky about all of this, and that it actually kind of scares me. I gotta be honest with you, because either it's the most incredibly large conspiracy or it's a series of mistakes, which it could be. In this world, it could be a series of really bad mistakes. But the problem with it all is that the more you look at it, the more suspicious at all gets. It doesn't. The suspicion doesn't go away. It increases with every time you glance it, with every piece of evidence that you hear, with every conversation that you hear, you realize that that this thing is just so weird. And the people that are cheering on the Tddler Robinson scenario are Charlie's closest friends. Supposedly. That doesn't make any sense because if my friend, if you got shot and killed, I am definitely looking into it, okay, and nobody's going to stop me, all right. If my wife got killed, I definitely am not forgiving the guy who killed her, all right. Never. In fact, I'll lay and wait for that creep. That's what I would do. So I don't none of it makes any kind of human sense. It's almost like they're hybrids that don't understand how humans work, and so they're play acting a scenario and all the people that are real are going that's not how humans work. What's going on here started with Erica.
Speaker 1: Honestly, Yeah, it seems like that the only reason that you would do any of this stuff is because you have something to hide. And that's the whole reason why they don't replace Charlie Kirk with another person that is going to go out there and start debating all these college students, because they cannot answer the questions that these college students would have about Charlie. You know that you would get bombarded by people that would be asking NonStop questions about the investigation around Charlie Kirk's murder.
Speaker 2: That's the whole.
Speaker 1: Reason that they don't do it, because they have a bunch of things to hide. And I really do believe people can make fun of the Fort Watchuka stuff all that they want. They can make fun of Canvas's whistleblower person that said that he saw Erica Kirk the day before the assassination, and the other people that were involved on Charlie Kirk's team. I don't even know if it was that that they got upset about. It was the fact that they even brought up Fort Watchuka because Fort WATCHUKA is a top secret military base. It is the people that are trained there are technically never even supposed to have been there. That's how top secret this facility is is that it's hard to find proof even if you were stationed there, that you were ever even stationed there. That's how important this this military base is, Fort Watchuka. So I think that, I mean, the thing with Candic's was to play. I mean, it could be true, it could not be true, but I think that the thing that they were the most worried about was people figuring out what Fort Watchuka.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's what I heard. I heard. First off, Mitch Snow and Joe Kent live in the same area in Washington State, and they're both ex military, Okay, And I heard that Joe Kent told Mitch Snow to go there, and that Trump found out about it and fired. Okay, That's what I heard. That there was something going on that they were hiding from Joe Kent and he wanted to know what it was. And his friend ha already had connections there because he had gotten he was served in the Green Berets there and for what Uka. I think Joe Kent may have told him to go down there and look for your papers and see what you see going on down there, And so he was not just innocent guy like he's portraying himself. He went in there as an intel advisor and he saw the top this top meeting going on, which is probably what Joe Kent got word of. And so I think a lot more going on than we think. Remember the shows that we did about the intelligence wars, Well, I think this is what's going on here. I think we're watching an intelligent war and it's between military intelligence and the CIA, and I think that I think that I'm not sure why the military intelligence would want to get rid of Charlie Kirk, except for maybe they knew that the Iran war was coming. They didn't want a guy who was against the Iran or leading all the kids that they're going to have to draft, right, And so I think that there's a connection there too. I think the whole thing is connected. I know the Kansas is saying that Charlie and Erica were fighting, and the speculation is, of course that she's like a you know, a plant, and she was angry at Charlie for his changing stance on a certain country in the Middle East, and Charlie really was changing, and he he really was. It was a religious change. That's why they couldn't do anything about it. He realized, you know, that certain parts of the New Testament are talking about the same exact thing that he was starting to go against. And you know, then he realized, of course that October seventh could doesn't make any sense and that they must have stood down, which they did. And so, you know, are we dealing with people this ruthless? I think we are. And I think that the release of the Epstein files, the bad release that they did, that'll probably be it. It was kind of exposedly how nasty these people are. I think they want us to think that they're nasty. I think they want us to know how evil they really are, so that we were like, you know, put off by it and want to run away, you know, from it because it's so horrible, horrible, and or maybe just evil has just unleashed itself on through the world. You know. They they used to have things ways to get rid of demons. Bells were one of the ways that they got rid of demons. Demons hate bells, and we've kind of taken down all the apparatuses that we had that were kind of ways to get rid of demons. And I think we got demonic energy running loose on the planet, and I think you can It's contagious, so you can catch it if you're not careful.
Speaker 1: You shared something with me at the beginning of the show before we came on, from the Book of Revelation. I thought, this is so interesting. This is a Revelation thirteen. The anti Christ, the Beast from the Sea, suffers a seemingly fatal head wound, but is miraculously healed, mimicking Christ's resurrection to gain global worship, This event, powered by Satan, secures his role as a world dictator for forty two months three point five years before he is ultimately defeated by Jesus. Who do we know that this happened to?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then he's surrounded by evangelical Christians who believe that we're in the end times? All right? So do they can't can't they read this part of Revelation? I mean, is there anybody else in the world as a leader that's been wounded in the head and miraculously survived. I mean, they think that we're in the end Times. I've seen his spiritual advisor, PAULA White, completely lunatic, telling Trump that he was just like Jesus, that he was wounded and he rose from the dead and he's very messiah like. And Trump's said, going, oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, sure right, you know, like he's totally agreeing with it. So is he being manipulated? He could be, but he's certainly acting like the Antichrist.
Speaker 1: I thought that was wild when you brought that up. I was like, Old, the.
Speaker 2: Anti Christ is probably Ai. That's Rudolph Sneider would say that. He would say that Ai is technology. Araman is this technological demon that will get loose on the Earth starting in twenty twenty. That's when he predicted one hundred years ago that Araman would return to the Earth and start taking over. And it certainly feels like some dark evil force entered into our scene around twenty twenty and has been taking over ever since.
Speaker 1: Yep, Well, we'll see where all this stuff goes. Hopefully, hopefully we just get out of Iran and you know, whatever happens.
Speaker 2: Is turning round, just turn the boats around and run. Just get out of there, get out of there, Get out of there. If it is Israel and Iran destroy each other, then that's the way it goes. It's none of our business. They hate each other, and they hate each other. We should never have gotten involved.
Speaker 1: I agree absolutely, But Jay, thanks so much for coming on. Really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Can you let people know where to find you online?
Speaker 2: Yeah, my reality check shows on YouTube. Just type in reality check Jay Widner and another guy stole my title of my show. Now he's more popular than me. What's his name? Coober or the UFO dude and j wider dot com for all my articles and stuff, and then you can go to Amazon to see my twenty five plus documentaries and plus the two films that you and I made together, jfk X and A Clockwork Shine.
Speaker 1: Being very Much are links to all of this will be in the description for everyone else. Thanks for watching. Please hit the thumbs up button out the channel on the algorithm Share subscribe at the bal icon as well for notifications, and I'll see you when I see you. Bye bye