Speaker 1: The following presentation is abol Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look me on the sky, do you feel the poll?
Speaker 3: The question why.
Speaker 2: The stories told and left behind in shadows where the truth we find. They built their tails on grafts and lives on theories.
Speaker 4: They stake their designed.
Speaker 2: Put down here on this solid grap the answer screen.
Speaker 5: They're all around.
Speaker 2: Rising break through all the lies.
Speaker 3: FU Welcome back to shruth seekers from around the world.
Speaker 6: It's time for another edition up the Flat Earth Files podcast. I'm your host is always George Hobbs as we record on this May the seventh, twenty twenty five. I hope this message finds you well. We have a great interview setup for you. Ready to go. Just two quick notes before we get started. Of course, Number one, we've consolidated our website. Check out our all in one website truthernet dot com.
Speaker 3: There's lots to do there.
Speaker 6: And in my conversations with our guest, I am going to add in the forums a little section on ham radios and those type of things, because I think it's great to have an ulterior or a secondary form of communication in this day and age, and also it's just handy to learn and if you homeschool, like so many of our audiences do, I think it would be a great class teaching how that works. Again, that's truth ornet dot com. If you'd like to join the show, like Wayne is this morning, please take the time out send us an email to fe filesguest at gmail dot com. Again, it is fe filesguest at gmail dot com. And again, as we're recording, it's May seventh, and we already have May scheduled out. So right now we're looking into June, and by the time you get this podcast, it'll either be late June or July. We'll be scheduling for We may slow things down just for a bit, maybe one podcast a week through July and early August, and then we'll pick things back up as everybody's spending time outside with their families taking vacations.
Speaker 3: So there you go. I think that's all the housekeeping we have. Today.
Speaker 6: We're going to get into our interview with Wayne joining us from Western Canada. Good morning, Wayne, how are you, sir?
Speaker 7: I am doing extremely well because I'm on the Flat Earth Files.
Speaker 6: There you go, and we overcame all technical uh you know, all these technical problems that they threw at us. We we adapted, we overcame, and we have defeated the evil technocracy once again.
Speaker 7: You know what I was doing. I don't know if you could hear me, but I was going Houston, Houston.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did hear Do you hear me?
Speaker 8: Lost contact the radio phone.
Speaker 6: I was going to hang a lemon on the screen, just like Gus Grissom did.
Speaker 7: We got caught in the Van Allen radio radiation belt.
Speaker 3: There you go. Welcome to the program.
Speaker 6: And if you would just take a few minutes and introduce yourself to the audience, Yeah.
Speaker 7: Thanks, I will. My name is Wayne. As as you said, George, my name is only one notch less exciting than yours. And we are in Western Canada. I grew up. Do you want a little background as well? Absolutely, okay, sure, So I grew up in just a normal middle class home. My dad was a teacher, never had any teaching on the Bible or faith or anything.
Speaker 8: So I was kind of you know, but.
Speaker 7: But you know, we lived at kind of a normal moral life. There was you know, we were taught to always obey authorities, you know, all many biblical foundations. I think my parents had some for sure had some Christian upbringing. None of that was transferred to us directly, so I didn't have any kind of a Christian upbringing, no church and none of that. But I did end up on my own kind of as a child. My friend down the street had had gone to it was going to an Anglican church. So at one point, at a very young age, I remember searching for God and I was like, I just I felt that, you know, when my grandparents passed away, that like this is impossible that you can't there. You know, everything just ends, It's just doesn't. It just didn't click. So I kind of went with him and asked him if I could join his church. And it was just one of these denominational religion churches and nothing happen up in there. So I kind of meandered off a bit from there and ended up, uh, kind of getting into the unfortunate you know, teen years there of rock and rolling, drugs, et cetera. But I do, I do going back to my childhood again, there was some times there where I remember because my dad, being a teacher, had so many vacations, so and what we used to go to this friend's cabin and and up there in the area is called the Okanagan in BC, and up there there's no light so that when you at nighttime, you'll see the stars unlike anything else.
Speaker 8: It's it's just just gorgeous.
Speaker 7: And uh, I remember as a kid looking up into the stars, and you know, being taught in school that you know you're you're you're kind of in space, right, And I remember I remember putting my feet I was on the dock, and I remember putting my feet into the air kind of trying to imagine that I'm flying through space. And it just didn't work. Something what didn't click. It wasn't right, and but I continued. And and another another thing I remember on this topic was when when I was I would say probably kindergarten, me and my best friend were in in a sandbox, quite literally a sandbox, and I remember he's like, if we dig down, well we'll get to China. So I started, So we started digging, and uh, sadly, our first disappointment with the heliocentric model was discovered, and so thankfully I I started young, and so but uh, yeah, so that's kind of my my earlier years. And then but but the high school part, you know, all I was ever told was you know, go to school, get a job. That's kind of the right path, that's what that's what you do. And but somewhere in the middle there I got involved in some multi level marketing businesses, which were you know, I didn't have any success per se, but it was I think it was a good experience because it got me kind of thinking that okay, you can, you can. You don't have to travel the same path as everybody else. You can start a business.
Speaker 8: You could. My family, as I mentioned, they weren't. There's no business owner.
Speaker 7: Well actually my grandpa was a business owner, but there was no kind of encouragement to be entrepreneurial. So I kind of found that path on my own as well. And these all kind of intertwined if you kind of go through your own life and think about where you are today, right, and so they do interconnect, and so I was kind of, I guess, a little bit nonconformists there in the path that I started taking. But again, drugs, rock and roll, that phase there was kind of it.
Speaker 8: Thankfully, it was very short.
Speaker 7: It was I would say it ranged from age seventeen to nineteen ish, somewhere in there, sixteen to nineteen, but at the tail end. I you know, thankfully the drugs didn't go too far. But there was a time there when I had I knew for sure. Let's just without all the details, let's just say that I experienced satanic fear. So I saw demons. I knew that the satanic realm was real. This is before I had ever really heard the Gospel of Jesus. I hadn't really heard the true gospel, so I but I was absolutely convinced that there was a demonic realm and that these are real.
Speaker 8: And then and I did not like it.
Speaker 7: And so then I guess fast forward about I don't know half a year. One of my friends, Adrian, shout out to Adrian, I'm sure he'll be listening because I turned him onto this. By the way, I don't call it a podcast. I call it an audio cast. Ask me later why. But I turned him onto this audio cast and he he got saved. He was with me in my kind of group, but he got he became a Christian. And the thing that I saw happened was his life changed that right there. I don't care what theory you have, I don't care what your religion is. I don't care because I saw a man change from quite a cold person to a warm and caring person.
Speaker 8: And that right there was a miracle.
Speaker 7: And so now I opened up to his gospel, which was the Gospel of Jesus Christ. So you know, shortly after that I got saved myself. I was at some kind of a party and I woke up the next day and I just had this very clear revelation that I am an empty man. I have no purpose, I am not happy. There's nothing on this earth for me that satisfies. It's just absolutely vanity, just the worst and just the darkest. I mean, I do understand depression. I do understand these dark things, and thank God that I do, because that day I received the Lord Jesus, and I do recall in my car just a glorious kind of a light.
Speaker 8: And I knew that I didn't know the details. I don't know much.
Speaker 7: I didn't know anything about the Bible really, but I knew I got saved and I was delivered. So that's kind of that kind of got me into where I am with my faith. And that really does tie in with the flat Earth, because for me, I got into the Bible and I knew, I knew as I read the Bible. If you just read the Bible, there's certain things you have to either say, I reject this part of the Bible or I accept it as the Bible, the word of God. So I got into a few things. The first one I kind of landed on was Matthew twenty four.
Speaker 8: I believe where he's.
Speaker 7: Talking about, you know, these will be the end times, these will be the signs of the end, and you know, and I started to look at these signs, you know, earthquakes in various places, famines, you know, people will I don't know if that's where it says the love of many will growl, but I'm pretty sure that I started to look at all these signs of the end and I'm like, wow, we certainly are looking like we're in that kind of a time frame.
Speaker 8: And I then I read about.
Speaker 7: Noah and and I realized, you know, he said at the end times will be like the times of Noah. And all of these things were starting to line up as I as I just flipped through the newspaper. Did we have those done? Yes, we did, and now we now we click through them. But it was, yeah, it was. It was a really great time because I started to question things. Of course, the first when I was in music school. I went to music school by the way, I did classical guitar, and in that in that course, in that diploma program, I met I met a guy. He was a Christian, and he started telling me that evolution was a lie. So I actually was a Bible believing, saved person and what he said actually surprised me, and I, now, this is so, this is so. He just simply opened his Bible and he showed me Genesis and said, oh, yeah, that is true. And then and then he showed me what they're teaching. I'm like, yeah, that's true. That cannot work with the Bible. So I started with evolution realizing that absolutely is a lie. And from there it's really there's a few key lies. In fact, one of my after I was talking to you, George, I I actually cracked open one of my old blogs. I'm so busy I never get a chance to reread anything I wrote, but I realized that there was there's three things that kind of go together.
Speaker 8: There's space.
Speaker 7: Ah, what was it again, There's three things, aliens, space, and evolution.
Speaker 8: I think those were the three things.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and you kind of need them all together to for the for the whole lie to work. So yeah, I see you see that you agree to right. Yeah, So basically I kind of had this. So so once you once you realize is a lie, I think at that point you're kind of you're having to fight the biblical cosmology or the flat earth, right, because it's the same exact process, exactly the same process of.
Speaker 8: Evolution.
Speaker 7: You look at evolution, you look at your Bible, you reject evolution. You look at the ball earth, you look at the Bible. You have to reject the ball earth.
Speaker 8: That to me, it was that.
Speaker 7: Simple and so so then I'm a bit of a monologue.
Speaker 8: I just want to make sure that I get all these goings so okay.
Speaker 7: And then at some point around after that I got into I just oh, actually this is a this is kind of funny. So my dad he recently passed away. But the one how I actually got into the flat earth was he had joked around. I didn't know he was. He's a joker by the way. He was a but he he said there was no moon landing. It was it was a fake. Can't you tell by the way the flag was wasn't moving or something. He said something, and then he said it with a straight face, and I think he thought that I wouldn't like that. That that that I thought it was. I don't know what he thought, but I said. I ended up arguing with him, like the Earth the moon landing is not fake.
Speaker 8: I mean, what are you talking about? You joker?
Speaker 7: Right, And then so I went, I said, I went, and look here, I'll let me prove it to you.
Speaker 8: I didn't know he was joking, that was the point.
Speaker 7: So I ended up going online and searching to prove that the moon landing was not faked. And so in the process of that search term, I found out the moon landing in fact was faked, so so so so that was actually I can credit credit my dad for that one. So then I ended up on So here's where it got a little interesting because I ended up on YouTube. There used to be a channel, and I think it got actually censored right down to nothing. But Eric Dubay okay, yeah, he was fairly famous around twenty fifteen, and there's tons of views on YouTube, Like his stuff was getting tons of traffic and you could see the count going up. And I remember I shared it with the same friend Adrian and he got into it, and then all of a sudden it disappeared from YouTube and then it kind of reappeared at the bottom of the list, but you could see the view counts were like zero, like nothing compared to what I knew they used to be. So now I'm even more intrigued, saying, wait a second here, this topic is getting censored, right, Why is that The only things people censor are things that have importance, right, right, You don't censor stuff that doesn't matter. Right, So then I got even more into it, and that got me kind of where I am today. So yeah, so that kind of that's where that's kind of the background and what got me into the topic, and I completely changed my life.
Speaker 3: Actually it is life changing.
Speaker 6: And I'm going to go in a different order than I wrote my notes down. But you made such a good point. You go through the Bible, you open it up and you say, well, evolution camp you know, this disproves evolution, and then you you know, continue through Genesis and you say, well, this doesn't align with heliocentrism, so that can't be true. But the way you described it now easily it clicked with you. It is not how it works with ninety five percent of the other people in case and point, and I'm glad you brought it up last night. Answers in Genesis ken Ham's platform out of Kentucky, the guy who built the Big arc you know down there, he you know, he posts probably every other day something snarky about flatter yeah, biz our Yeah. And I put in the comments and I said, how can you see the lies of evolution and Big Bang and not connect them to biblical Earth, biblical cosmology? And the amount of people in the comments that just went after me, even people who have been following my podcast, my other podcast for years. I love you, brother, but come on, man, And it's just yeah, and it's just very frustrating because how you put it, like, all right, here's the book. It obviously disproves evolution, it obviously disproves the Big Bang, but oh wait, they're not lying about We're on a spinning ball and the Sun's moving four hundred thousand miles an hour and water can magically bend. It really is amazing to me the amount of the size of the psychological operation, and most of it is subconscious through movies, music, yeah, you know those type of v program It is so it is the heaviest in people.
Speaker 8: It is.
Speaker 6: They call you silly, saying that we live on a level plane where water is contained by anarctica. But then I mentioned I said, if you can imagine the dynamics of skydiving in Australia. But I'm the silly one.
Speaker 7: Right, And you know it's it's it's so thick and heavy, and and you can tell again, I think I've heard other people on your on your show saying this, but you can tell by the weird emotional reaction to the topic. It's the same as why Eric Dubay got censored.
Speaker 8: Right. There's you're.
Speaker 7: You don't want to I think what it is is nobody really wants to admit.
Speaker 8: They're that dumb, right, you know.
Speaker 7: I but I was okay with that because I've been dumb so many times, right, And it's it's okay to be wrong, right, But and especially related to the Word of God, you have to be wrong.
Speaker 8: You can't be right.
Speaker 7: It's it's not an option, right, And but the thickness of this one is so bizarre. It's it's also like it always ends up being the elephant in the room too. It's like the weird topic where you can talk about it. You can even talk about political leaders and topics like that, but you can't talk about the shape of the earth.
Speaker 8: It's just bizarre.
Speaker 6: You know, on top of pointing out Bible verses like Psalms one eighteen eight that talks about you better put your trust in God, not man, because man will let you down. But I also, you know First Corinthians sixteen thirteen or fourteen, it says, be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong, and then let all you do be done in love. But even when you bring this up, whether they're they're a pastor or kem Ham, they melt and they explode when you try to bring up something that is clearly Even one of the people arguing with me last night brought up the one about God looking down at us at grasshoppers, the circle of the earth. He put circle, and then in parentheses he wrote sphere. I said, wait a second, you injected the word sphere. Nowhere doesn't say sphere.
Speaker 7: No, and that and that's so that's the same as me when I one thing I was doing just prior to discovering this topic was I I always want to be sure myself like I. I don't, and I because listen, even right now, we're probably wrong on a few things, right, we didn't. Nobody's got it perfectly right. So I opened up I opened up Genesis. And there's a great Bible resource by the way, which I hope that the listeners have have heard of. But it's called blue Letterbible dot I think it's blue Letterbible dot org. What you can do on let me just quickly crack it open here, hold on blue Letterbible dot Yeah, it is dot org. And then what you can do is, let's just take for example, Genesis. You can type in Genesis in the search field Genesis one for example, and then right at the top, it's a little bit of an old HTML design, but you'll see us the strongs button at the top. You just click that and then everything will expand and you'll see all of the strong concordance numbers right there. So, for example, you can go down to whereas a Genesis one seven, Yeah, Genesis one seven, and God made the firmament, and then you'll see h seven five four nine.
Speaker 8: You can click that and.
Speaker 7: You will see the actual Hebrew word, which is rakia. You can even click it and learn the Hebrew and learn to speak it. I was actually doing that for fun, by the way, but it says right here an extended surface expanse firmament considered as by the Hebrews. I like how they even put that in this website, considered by the Hebrews as solid and supporting waters above. Like, why did you have to say considered by the Hebrews. It's it's how about written by God, you know, through the Hebrews.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 7: But anyway, so that that resource I went to and I even went so far as to see the stars and the moon as being in the firmament. So that was an interesting one because the preposition in I looked at the Hebrew and how those prepositions work, and it does appear that the sun in the moon are actually in the firmament. Now I don't again, I don't have the full understanding, but this is the process that I go through rather than trusting a doctor of divinity or a professor or ken Ham or some guy who has his own programming bias. Right, we have to trust in the word of God. We cannot trust in man.
Speaker 6: Hey man, And yeah, I use I always forget about this because strongs concordance I use separately. But this is an all in one blue Letterbible dot org. And I'll put I already have it in the show notes for people, and then the pronunciations there how it's said it's a masculine noun. And then number one extended service that is solid, that is solid, that is solid. And you know, you either believe the Bible as it is or you don't. And it still blows my mind at the same time, I get it. But you know, as I got older, I took the time to research things. I don't issue anything, but when a spinning ball, that water sticks to the nole, river flows up a hill, and all these other things, is more sensical than just simple geocentrism. Man, there is even for many of the people who were consider themselves awake right know anything about nine to eleven, this, that and the other thing, but they just can't see past that. Wow, how do we destroy that radar on top of the building, like, and they live? To break this trance that people are under, well.
Speaker 7: I think I think it's kind of happening organically, which is encouraging. Like, I don't know if you were following that blue or Rye and what was that thing called that blue orchid or that stupid spaceship that looked like anyway, that one right there. It was so bad that, you know, it was so fake and so poorly executed that it's almost like it's almost it's almost now you have to you have to fight to continue to believe the narrative, because if that's why the moon landing started me towards the biblical cosmology, because you once you realize that they faked the moon landing, and it's so obvious, my goodness if you look at it now. So if if that's true, then then then you you're you're I think this. I think the reason why it doesn't go far with people is because they they're faced with this one question, why the lie? No, but no way somebody would lie about you know, but because they're not again not reading the Bible, or don't believe the Bible.
Speaker 8: So so if you don't believe the Bible, or.
Speaker 7: You refuse to kind of accept it for what it is, then yeah, it's pretty hard to get through it because you just don't want to be dumb.
Speaker 8: You don't want to feel like you've been duped.
Speaker 6: Right, that's right, that's that's right, and something I ask a lot of our guests, and I want to ask you because as you were talking, I was looking at Blue Origin. I didn't realize it was twenty five years old. It was started way back in two thousand and apparently it was started on the down low with private investors.
Speaker 3: Oh really, yeah.
Speaker 6: And apparently they're also working on they're part of the Artemis program, which is interesting how they name all these things after grads.
Speaker 3: Right, But do you.
Speaker 6: Think this is simply a diversion which plays a large part of the subconscious propaganda of the globe, or do you think it's something more even nefarious than that. Do you think they are using these things to try to break through the firmament and just in their mind, not saying it's possible, but do you think there's something more nefarious do it than just psychological operations.
Speaker 7: I do find it interesting that there is such a fascination with shooting rockets into the sky.
Speaker 8: I can't deny that it's a little bit. They do it quite a bit, so.
Speaker 7: Much that it's kind of hard to to to think that they're not trying to do something or testing that you know, exactly, like maybe testing the strength of the firmament, especially after you see those Simpson's kind of you know, and and then the Hillary Clinton kind of you know, breaking the glass zone and you're breaking the glass ceiling, and you see all these things that you never saw before, and you start to wonder, you know, it's it would certainly wouldn't surprise me. But in terms of what they're doing, I know, I think what they're really doing is they're trying to keep everybody's hope and faith in the in the in the the deception model, right, and because you got to keep people the only way to keep people away from Christ is to is really is really with this one because the ultimately if if the space model falls apart, well then then you're back to what you then you're back well.
Speaker 8: So so let's go back to Eric D. Bay for a minute.
Speaker 7: So one thing about him that actually did kind of throw me off of it is he's not a Christian like you know, at least he was not at the time of doing those original videos I was watching, and in fact, some of his ideas were quite new new age and a little bit out there compared to the Bible. So so what I and I and I had another unfortunate experience in the last six months. I was part of a very large flat Earth group, and the moderator he wasn't. He wasn't not only a very kind of a wicked person in terms of his dealings with people, but he was completely Antichrist. And I'm talking like the flip side, like you take your person that that trash talks the Lord and and amplify it by one hundred.
Speaker 8: This was the moderator of the Flat Earth group.
Speaker 7: So what it showed me was that even even you, you can even believe and I think this is even all ancient civilizations believed the Biblical cosmology to a certain degree anyway, right, So you can believe even the Biblical cosmology and still not have faith in God. So it's important to understand that there could even be a new age kind of deception associated with it. Because when I met this person who could remain so adamantly against Christ and his people yet moderate a flat Earth group, it was quite quite an eye opener.
Speaker 6: Actually, that's interesting that some people come from it just so they're lying to us. Ninety nine percent of the people I talk to when they come to flat Earth, they at least let's just take David Weiss for example.
Speaker 3: He may not.
Speaker 6: Fall under the realm of Christianity per se, but he now understands that there's a creator. So you think that they would late at least take that first step, because if there's no Big Bang, if there's no evolution, there's no heliocentrism, but there's no God, then what's the explanation.
Speaker 7: I think these people actually kind of fall into that matrix kind of a model where you are your subconscious and your subconsciousness a molecule, and I don't I don't know these guys go. So it's like it's as it's as nebulous as the ever expanding contracting universe. Taco, what is that called the multiverse? Ever heard that stuff? Oh my goodness. Yeah, But you know it goes because you see, the mind of man is so corrupt that it can just it'll just I mean, look a look at what a criminal will do to make money. Everybody knows if they put that same effort into a legitimate, righteous path and making an income, even just farming a field, they'd make probably make more money, and they'd sleep so well at night. Yet they go and ruin. The Bible says there's a man who can't sleep until he's made another man.
Speaker 8: Fall, right, So we know that the depths of the corruption.
Speaker 7: I mean, the Old Testament had to tell people not to sleep with animals, like like you know I'm talking about right, ye, bestiality. I mean, if this is the corruption of man is so it's so depraved and against God that he had to wipe out the world with a great flood. So none of this surprises me. But on the other hand, what you said is exactly correct. You've got this and most people will accept a creator, but you don't. But I mean Muslims I speak to, you know, really great people, Muslims and all sorts of different people seeks. I got all sorts of Buddhists, I mean, but none of them have come to the saving power of the blood of Jesus. Right, So it's you know, we we But this topic is absolutely an opening door.
Speaker 8: To the truth, absolutely so. And God left.
Speaker 7: I like that song you have the answers scream here from the ground that whatever that intro song is there God anyway. But that's true, Like we're down here below and the evidence is everywhere that the God of the Bible has left his fingerprints absolutely everywhere, and you have to quite literally close your eyes and say, there's no God, there's no God, there's no God. I don't see him.
Speaker 8: He's nowhere. I can't see him.
Speaker 7: That's what you have to do, literally like a child, and especially when you're looking at the stars and the glory of the heavens, right.
Speaker 8: Absolutely.
Speaker 6: So, yeah, it's interesting you mentioned, you know, when he went camping the light pollution.
Speaker 3: My daughter and her husband.
Speaker 6: You know, they lived in Dover, which is a not a big metroplex bunny stretch, but it's a city, you know, and then they moved out here just they got their first house. They moved out here three months ago or whatever, to the country, and the first thing she said to me was, my goodness, like I never have seen the stars like this.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 6: And it is really something when you come out to the to the country and there's no light pollution to be able to see the stars.
Speaker 8: Yeah, there's there's a cool website.
Speaker 7: Have you seen that where it shows the light pollution map or something I have. Yeah, it was pretty neat. We should find that for the show notes. It's pretty neat. You and so, you know, because if you do want to go out and and really see the stars. And for example, let's just say you have the extra cash to buy one of those what is it nikon, Yeah, one thousands or whatever, Right, you could go to those places and film it yourself and see what a star looks like.
Speaker 8: Right, and yeah, so that's that's great.
Speaker 7: Well, you you look exceedingly young to have a daughter with a husband. That's fantastic. I aged fast, I got, I got. I got just destroyed in business, so I got, I went gray real fast.
Speaker 3: I'll be fifty six in less than two months.
Speaker 8: Wow, yeah, you look you look really good and young.
Speaker 3: It's maybe it was running around me.
Speaker 8: I'm not even fifty and look at me.
Speaker 6: Before we get into the silver bullets and things like that. I did want to ask because I saw it in your email you said audio cast versus podcast. Is there like a negative connotation about the pod part of it?
Speaker 7: Or is it just something I've I've done a lot of looking in to the big tech companies over the years. I got introduced to Ubuntu back in twenty ten. Ubuntu is a great operating system, best ever Linux operating system. I ditched Windows shortly after and started down a road of this is just before the flat Earth of really kind of realizing how much we're being spied on, right, and how much you are We've how much privacy we've sacrificed for no good reason, right, Facebook, Google.
Speaker 8: But Apple's not innocent either.
Speaker 7: Apple has a very closed proprietary style of business. You know, they made their devices difficult to impossible actually to open and fix and recycle the parts and fix and et cetera. And and and if you look at the history of Steve Jobs and who he was as a person and all of these things. I don't like to give them any extra marketing benefit.
Speaker 8: Then they've already got that's all.
Speaker 7: So the podcast came from the iPod right where there was originally the audio programs being broadcast through the iPod. You could easily grab one and take it with you. Great technology. I was bullish on the idea, but I didn't want to call it a podcast. So when I did my own audio program it was on Ubuntu, we called it an audio cast. So I just like to joke around and say, hey, it's not a podcast, it's an audio cast.
Speaker 3: That's right. Yeah, I didn't even think about that.
Speaker 6: And it's funny because pod Bean, they've been around for a long time as well.
Speaker 3: But that is interesting.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yep.
Speaker 7: So it's like I don't want them to have the Kleenex status on such an important thing of this broadcasting medium. This broadcasting medium is absolutely wonderful. When I was really young, I was telling I was working for a Christian newspaper and I'm saying, we got to we gotta start an audio program online and they're all like hah, And then like three years later, like the podcast was rolling. So anyway, yeah, that's why I call it that. I was just joking around.
Speaker 6: That's awesome, And I know I'm not if I'm putting on the spot, just say, oh, put me at the spot.
Speaker 8: I love it.
Speaker 6: You're thinking about doing an audio cast of yourself. Is there a particular subject you wanted to keep it on or were there a yes?
Speaker 7: So that same friend, Adrian and I we've been we've been talking about this for ever since. He since he came out of the closet with his own Flat Earth so he was he was mute for two years after I showed it to him.
Speaker 8: He just would not he didn't want to.
Speaker 7: He was a Star Wars fan, ah, so he he was just he was really struggled with it, but he went to his Bible. He went to his Bible, and finally he said, you know, you're right, it's flat. So after that it actually really really had an interesting effect on our on our fellowship as well, because you know, we we both noted how this biblical cosmology has enriched our faith. Not the opposite. It's absolutely enriched our entire existence on the earth as well. We can look at the sun in a new way of the moon and anyway, that was a bit of a side path, but we're planning to do a program kind of like with a very laser. Folks, we love we love your style of I call it the fireside chat. Yeah, you know this, this style, I imagine I really enjoy it because you know, some days it's a bit hard. You know, I like to listen to my audio Bible, but sometimes you just like to hear some audio while you're doing something that that kind of builds you up and encourages you and in your faith and in your your understanding knowledge all of that. And so we were going to try to target it very very very precisely if we can, on the Bible, so the audience would be the Christian though those who would claim to one hundred percent believe the Bible, and so the idea would be, the idea would be, if you, for example, George, run into somebody who calls them like ken Ham, you would say, okay, ken why don't you listen to this audio cast and and see what you think? Right, and so you could flip it over to him and he would be forced to walk through the Bible effectively.
Speaker 8: On the topic. And so that's kind of the idea.
Speaker 7: So it'd be more almost more like a curriculum, if you will, but trying to keep it light and friendly.
Speaker 8: That's our plan. Anyway. Feel free to throw feedback at us.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 6: Definitely when you get the first one on board, send me the link and I can put it in the show notes. So you know, these podcasts are forever, so people can find you.
Speaker 8: That's right. Awesome, thank you can.
Speaker 6: Find you and what you know, Kudos to you for being an entrepreneur, because you your success and failure is largely based on the effort you put in. Sometimes there are things that outside your rooms that control things, especially in today's marketplace where they are intentionally going after smaller businesses. We saw that in twenty twenty. Here in the United States, by September of two, twenty twenty, sorry, one hundred thousand businesses that had temporarily closed. We're completely out of business within six months of COVID kicking off. So it is certainly one of their agendas for a one world government, one world religion, and to keep the employers as few as possible, because that is the most effective way to carry out their agenda. If there's only a handful of employers, if you want to work for us, you're going to have to debt debt, right.
Speaker 8: That's interesting.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, I haven't delved too much into that, but that makes a lot of sense. Actually, yeah, no, my, my, my time in business with that mean you know, listen, I I bought a coffee franchise when I came back from Korea after I got married, and it was an absolute disaster.
Speaker 8: It turned out to be very very corrupt.
Speaker 7: The franchise or had you know, they would basically milk the franchisees. They had a perfect little system in place where they just churned the franchisees once they're once they're sunk, they got a new one to replace them, and then that's it. Killing families, all one after another, just like ducks on a fence.
Speaker 8: So I went after I.
Speaker 7: Tried, I tried the path of legal I'll leave not permitted to actually talk about that, but anyway, it's uh, let's just say that I would do that path again.
Speaker 8: It wasn't.
Speaker 7: It was a sucking of the energy, but through the suffering, you know, through the suffering that God allows, and yes, I do believe one percent, Yes God allows suffering. It's biblical, it's it's it's all over the Bible. Jesus himself suffered dearly, right so you know. And and my suffering has has allowed me to sit with you right now and speak with full confidence in my faith and in Him. So you know, had I not been ground to powder, had I not been on the edge of poverty for pretty much twenty years, I would not be able to say that Jesus is Lord with the confidence that I have today.
Speaker 8: So I am not forsaking that.
Speaker 7: But yes, but business, business, the path of business I would not recommend for every single individual.
Speaker 8: It needs to be a leading and it needs to be your path. It's a difficult path, you know.
Speaker 6: You would think as a franchise or that you would want to set your franchise es up for success to get a continued paycheck over the years. If you're looking short term like that, you would think eventually that the word would get out and people wouldn't want to pay that x amount of you know, upfront you have to pay your franchise fee and then you're buying the supplies through them. That that is an interesting business plan.
Speaker 8: One hundred percent, one hundred percent.
Speaker 7: The only thing is somehow they they did manage to keep it low profile enough so that really the word like, see, once you're dead and you're down, it's pretty hard to rise up and say go and try and get media attention.
Speaker 8: You're just dead.
Speaker 7: You're just dead, right, So there's a bunch of just hurt people around. But it's a it's a it's a world that's like that, and you have to be But you know what it it showed me one important thing, right. It showed me that my idea of opening my own coffee shop was actually a good idea. I just didn't have I didn't believe that I could do it on my own. So I went the path of the easy, the quote easy path, and look what it got me. So so so don't be afraid. My word to the listeners would be, you know, if it's in your heart to do it. You know, yes, you might have path of suffering like mine. But on the other hand, it might be a fantastic path. And even if it is suffering, whoop be doing. You're gonna have suffering anyway. You're gonna suffer through something somewhere somehow, So you're suffering at your job. I mean probably right exactly, you know, just pick your suffering right, but make sure that it's it's you know, it's the it's the right path for you.
Speaker 8: You don't, you don't.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't want other people's family to go through what mine did. But then again, I also trust that my children have through the suffering as well, also gained in character and uh and possibly learned learned what's best path for them too.
Speaker 3: Write amen.
Speaker 6: And through my failures, uh, that has brought me wisdom. So and I wouldn't change my paths for anything. Hey man, it is what it is. You can't change the path of the past, but here we are trying to change the future.
Speaker 3: And would not.
Speaker 8: Change the past.
Speaker 7: Said what one thing I do, I forget the things behind I stretch forward to the things in front for the high calling of Christ. Right, Yeah, you're absolutely That scripture right there has kept me going. I quite literally every single morning. I made a song. By the way, with that, I wrote a hymn with that exact scripture. That's the entire that's the entire hymn, that one verse. Really, Yep, it's a and kids can sing it too in rounds. It just came to me one day when I was in my suffering. Actually, i'll share it with you later maybe.
Speaker 3: If you do, you have it on SoundCloud or something.
Speaker 7: I don't. I just did a quick sketch recording on my phone. Oh but I could share that with Yeah, that would be cool. That'd be cool.
Speaker 6: Worries, let's talk about your six silver bullets, if you will one during your course. Obviously the Bible is going to be one of them, but you can include the physical things. But what pieces of evidence would you say that overwhelmingly led you to believe that the globe was a lie?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I forgot about the six silver bullets, but don't worry. They're probably in turn I have. The first one for me is the fact that the stars do not we we it is a It is a mathematical impossibility that this time next year we would look up to the sky and see exactly the same stars in the same place imposs a ball.
Speaker 8: So it to me it ends right there. It's over right.
Speaker 7: But of course there are others that are that have really got me further excited. And one of them, of course is I think the flatness of the of water. So water doesn't change its nature anywhere. It does what it does, it does the same thing everywhere it goes. So why on earth would it bend somewhere else that we don't see it bending in a in a lab or Oh, you know, it's just it's it's just just the whole water bending over a ball is so insane that I can't make it work.
Speaker 8: The The the other.
Speaker 7: One is you know, like I told you in the sandbox, like as you said, sky uh, skydiving in Australia, that's a that's a you know, and and and so the third one is the airplane. The airplanes do not take any form of a nose dive as they travel. They don't dip their nose every x period of time as they travel over the Earth. So if that's the case, and all pilots testify to that. Then you have to say, why is the plane not shooting off into space?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 8: So that's that's another one.
Speaker 7: I would say that the although it's not okay, let's just I mean just sticking sticking to ah proofs, like actual kind of more scientific uh uh proofs. The the other one is the whole gravity thing.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 7: So, so once I learned that gravity was a theory, that really helped me to kind of look at the world a different way. And I realized that, yeah, stuff falls because it's dense, right, not because of this thing called gravity. And so is that a silver bullet?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 7: They they take they take their their theories and backwards engineer them to make their story true, right, But you don't need to do that. So that that for me, that to me was a silver bullet. I was like, why are they making up this theory?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 7: By the way, quick digression again. I've I remember reading and I've never been able to find it since. And it's troubled me because I saw this really great blog on apparently Einstein in his theory of relativity had a lie baked in and I could never find it again. It was one of his contemporaries had done a research when he submitted his quote whatever that whole thesis was to the the science people, and then it got accepted to that magazine whenever it was there was a contemporary and I want to say his last name was Dinkle. It was something kind of funny like you can't forget it, like Dnkle or von Dinkle or something. Anyway, he he he went through that quote, that that thing, and he said, this cannot be true because he has a flaw in his formula. So the whole thing falls apart because of this one little lie that he had kind of baked into his paper. Anyway, I wanted to share that because that to me was kind of a silver bullet actually, because if if his, if if Einstein's stuff is fraudulent, which effectively he was claiming at that time when it was released, then then why why has it been promoted?
Speaker 8: It's a silver bullet, right, So did I have any other ones? I don't know. If I have six, I really don't.
Speaker 6: I guess that's a good pause point because I did want to interject that. Nineteen sixty four, John Bell, who was a physicist from Northern Ireland. He did devise this theoretical test showing that there were indeed hidden variables that Einstein had.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 6: There was a guy Dinkle or something like that. I had seen it before and I am trying to find it too. That basically proves that his theory of relativity was not based in one hundred percent fact. And there's a pretty cool website that kind of is jovial about things like gravity and they're big pushes. Textbook disclaimers need to have this warning label on science books. This textbook contains material on gravity. Universal gravity is a theory, not a fact regarding the natural law of attraction. This material should be approached with an open mind, studied carefully, and critically considered.
Speaker 8: That that absolutely should be on touchbow.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's awesome.
Speaker 7: I wish I had those on mind, but yeah no, so yeah, so, I mean, the silver those are those are kind of my I don't really have a lot more to add, I don't I didn't really need any silver bullets beyond the fact that the stars. Oh you know, I'll add one more. The time laps on the Sun time lapse video of the Sun disappearing, and just what your own eyes show you is a silver bullet. You can't tell me that sun a crepuscular rays. Actually, there's another shout out to a brother named Josh. He's in Washington. We connected on telegram. He sent me a photo. Recently we sent each other some photos of crepuscular rays or I don't know if I'm saying it right.
Speaker 1: But.
Speaker 7: Those those seven degree angle, come on, how could the sun be ninety three million miles away and have an angle every single time showing that it points.
Speaker 8: To us which is just above those rays exactly?
Speaker 6: That proves it's a local sun. And I'm glad you said that because I've I was actually going to make a video. I haven't really made videos in a long time, like actually a little video where it teaches things.
Speaker 3: But the number ninety three is very interesting.
Speaker 6: If you look at PSAL ninety three, ninety three million miles Adam lived to be nine hundred and thirty right, there's your ninety three United ninety three if you look at the movie poster. I'll leave it at that. But the big thing is with ninety three. Alistair Crawley and the Thelamites they greeted each other with ninety three ninety three which is the as above so below.
Speaker 8: So bizarre.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So that number ninety.
Speaker 6: Whether it's you know, the axis of the earth right twenty three point four subtracted from a right angle, how fast the universe is gone?
Speaker 3: All the numerology.
Speaker 6: Involved with with heliocentrism, that's a big piece of evidence to me. That's too many things for it to be a coincidence.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the numer I haven't got too much into the numerology, but I've heard a lot of people online, including on this show, going into a bit of it. It's certainly and you know, the whole Masonic thing is impossible to deny, right, I mean you can I mean, Hollywood and the movies. I mean, it's just it's it's just you can see the agenda, you can see the programming. I mean even even in my own daughters, but they were home by the way, our daughters were homeschooled most of their lives. So just the last few years they went back into public school. It was, uh, you know, we're kind of a weird decision, but we did it, and uh, and you can see the difference.
Speaker 8: You can see it right away.
Speaker 7: There's immediately after a couple of years there's a different kind of a view towards authority, slightly less respect, you know, and you know where's that coming from. I'll tell you it ain't coming from us, right right, So you know we yet, you know, thank thank thank god, we did do the homeschooling because I don't know where it'd be without that.
Speaker 6: Right absolutely, But we were fellowship fellowshipping with local folks here and there's about fifty young adults there and forty nine of them were homeschooled, and they led the service. And if you looked at them and interacted with them versus any other you know, young adult fifteen, sixteen, seventeen years old, such a vast difference, like you mentioned, how they act towards adults totally, how they carry themselves.
Speaker 3: It's just amazing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And praise God for the young people who have been you know, sanctified and set aside, you know, from this this world system. Yet you know, it's never too late, It's never too late. You know, I got saved at seventeen eighteen nineteen in that range. And you know, by God's grace, he loves all of us, right, there's no and he transforms, he transforms, He transformed me quickly, right, So you know, just because you're fifty sixty seventy eighty. Even my mom, she's just now I'm just now starting to teach her, really because she lives with us. After at the end there we built a house together with my parents, and you know, I started to even my dad, he just kind of received the Lord just slightly before he passed away. And you know, it's it's a it's a it doesn't matter when, right, but you know, he can transform us, he can change who we are. That's what I saw my friend happened to my friend Adrian.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 6: Amen, I'm sorry about the loss of your father, but I'm thrilled to hear that he was saved by the blood of Christ before he passed. And Amen, that is just hope what it's all about. And to the listeners, the important thing to remember is we're not guaranteed tomorrow, so it is important. It is important to have these conversations. Like you were saying at the beginning of the audio cast, was we're quick to have a conversation about the football game or or the Metgella, or whatever the case may be. But it really takes a lot of courage and the Bible tells us, you know, those who Christians will be persecuted, right, So it does take a bit of active bravery and to be that person. Right, that's the Holy roller over there. And it's it's no different with flat earth or biblical cosmology.
Speaker 8: Amen.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's it's worthy. It's worthy, though, it is worth.
Speaker 6: I do want to ask you a question, and because this happened to me recently, I'd like your thoughts on it before we delve back into flat earth. But if you were a church leader and you knew someone in your congregation was in a secret society, what were your thoughts be on that? And would you approach them and address them?
Speaker 8: Oh man, what an interesting question. Oh man. Well, let's put it this way.
Speaker 7: If it's confirmed, I mean quite obviously, that cannot be.
Speaker 8: You cannot have this in the in the body of.
Speaker 7: Christ because it you know, no, because secrets, I mean, the Bible is pretty clear about an oath, right, So if you if you're in a secret society, from my understanding, you've made some kind of an oath, right, and that oath is not to the Lord, right, and you're not supposed to do that, and therefore your your your kind of presence in the church group until you've repented and completely disconnected from that group.
Speaker 8: I can't see how that can work.
Speaker 6: And the reason I bring it up is, you know this church I visit on Sundays, I've done the pastor for forty five years. It's just by coincidence that I found out he preaches here locally, okay, And it's not a church I intend on becoming a member of, but I go there on Sunday mornings. So we get my wife and I pull into the parking lot and we noticed that the car we pull next to has a Freemason magna on it. And hand to God, this is what happen. And we go into the church. We sit down, and at the end of the service, we turn around. The guy says, hey, he introduces himself, and I looked at his lapel and sure enough he's the one. He has the Freemason on his suit jacket right way.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And it was the way he talked. It was a little unusual for being in church. Nothing too much over the edge. But I thought to myself, you know, is the pastor aware that.
Speaker 3: You know that the.
Speaker 6: What's that the term I'm looking for when two things just clash against each other. I mean, he should be counseling this guy to say, you know, you you either yeah, And one could argue that, hey, he's only a third degree Mason, he's only a six or.
Speaker 3: He doesn't really know.
Speaker 6: But these are the things that people would say.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, but there has to be an active there has to be an active process in place right away.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I agree personally, but that's I think that's some of the excuses that people would say. But the you can Freemasons they take not just one oath, but they take a.
Speaker 3: Series of oaths.
Speaker 6: And that's why if you look at George Washington's little bust that commemorates him, it says Freemason and first President, it doesn't say first president and oh, by the way, freemason.
Speaker 3: He was more proud of being a Freemason than was being president.
Speaker 8: I didn't know that. Yeah, wow, thirty thirty.
Speaker 7: I mean, but you know, let's to talk about, you know, briefly, the church. Yeah, the church is there is one body on the earth. It says the body of Christ, right, so, you know, but we've seen the degradation of you know, Christianity as well, and the cults will will come in and and and use that as their weak point, you know, And so I'm not surprised to see all of this leeching in to the Sunday meetings.
Speaker 8: And a lot of it is to do it.
Speaker 7: You know, it's sad to say it's just just money, right, and so you know, not to go too far into it. I was part of kind of a denominational background. But then recently, I said, about four or five years ago, we uh, we kind of found a new group that meets in in kind of is.
Speaker 8: So it was kind of quite strange.
Speaker 7: I had always envisioned how like, again, I'm reading my Bible, and I'm seeing how does how would the church meet if it was just simply reading the Bible? And I saw elders, I didn't see pastors. I saw singing hymns. I saw you know, greeting each other, and and I and and I didn't and then prophesyging right, share prophesying, which is like you know, regurgitating the word of God and sharing right. And so by by kind of God's grace, I did meet a group that meets exactly like that. And I was quite encouraged, and because at that point I had left the denominational church and gone into a whole we just started meeting in my living room with another couple. And but that that also wasn't quite enough. You really got to cherish the whole body too. Right, So if there is a way to meet with more than great, right, but not not to compromise, not to have you know, not so you can blend in and be a you know, just a freemason in the midst of sheep.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 7: No, that's not okay, Right, that's not how the that's not how it works. And have one guy preach to you some three point sermon and then go home and live a different.
Speaker 8: Way for the rest of the week.
Speaker 7: That's not okay, that's not the way that Jesus didn't die for that boy.
Speaker 6: I could get into an hour long talk about what you just said, because I'm not going to get into it right now. One thing I will say is, and you hit it on the hind, but you know, my goal is to plant a non denominational and I'm just using this word for lack of better terms, right, but really, what non denominational is and somebody posted this it is Christianity at its baseline. What a church would be if there were no other influences and only the Word of God.
Speaker 8: Bingo.
Speaker 6: All other denominations are chosen because there's something in the Bible they don't like and they have to clarify their stance on it.
Speaker 8: Bingo.
Speaker 7: That's d nom, right, is if I recall correctly, I look that word up. I like etymology, ye so I edemyonline dot com I think is the website.
Speaker 8: I often will look up a word there and go, where did this word even come from? Denomination?
Speaker 7: I know it's basically it means division, I believe, like numbering apart something like that.
Speaker 8: So it's not a good thing.
Speaker 7: And and the the cults will show up at your door and they'll say, look at all these denominations, and they're right, they're dang right, they're exactly, they're dead right.
Speaker 8: And then they can pull in.
Speaker 7: The the the disenfranchised Christian into their group.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 7: So but yeah, amen, and that's kind of But you know, maybe there is a group where you can plug into, like ours, or you can yeah, as you say, maybe in your in your in your city. I believe I believe also biblically, that that there is one church in one city, our group adapted that, and I really like that. It's you know, if you look at over time that the countries will disappear, nations will change borders, but the cities remain. And so that's and you see the lamp stands in the Book of Revelation, those seven cities seven I think Philadelphia, blah blah blah, Right, those lamp stands were cities, and so I believe in that approach. So and then then you don't have to get into all the national politics and it's just you know, your locality, but part of the larger body of Christ, which is wonderful. Right, that's a and that's a gorgeous thing if you think about it, like the Kingdom of that's the that's a kingdom on the earth. Right, it's kind of exciting when you meet other believers in other cities of the world and they believe the same thing you do, and they're excited about the same God that you're excited about. It's it's wonderful. So yeah, keep on that. That's wonderful. Georgia.
Speaker 6: I mean, amen, thank you, and uh yeah, everything you said resonated, and I think it's important. When you were talking, that's what I was thinking of Philadelphia, Smyrna and all the all these other cities. The letters were addressed to that, John the Elder wrote, and that that's a great segue, is because you had mentioned it in the beginning when you started to notice, you know, was it a you know, Matthew twenty four in the Destruction of the Temple and the End Times, et cetera. Where do you think we are personally? Do you think they are lying about the timeline? Do you think we are in? You know, the little season is the hot topic of the day and age. Is that something that you've thought about.
Speaker 7: I'm this is one of those topics that does have me quite bothered. Actually, I'm I had the unfortunate discovery last year of a friend of mine. Now I know that a lot of people listening. So here's the other interesting thing about the flat earth community, if you want to call it that, there's a heavy I noticed a heavy group of people who believe in basically we call it preadorist view that Jesus has already come and that he is and now we're in that. Like to me, it's just wow, Like I'm really surprised how many people believe that. And if you take and I know they're taking the Bible literally, but that's a different kind of literal to me.
Speaker 8: So but you know, so I noticed that there's.
Speaker 7: A kind of an overlap between the preadorist belief and these timelines as well, and so like, I'm not afraid at all to look at the timeline. I like, if they can lie about the moon landing, which they did, you know, then every time I every time I say moon landing, I in my mind, I see a picture of that tinfoil model folding.
Speaker 8: Up on my desk.
Speaker 7: But anyway, I if they can lie about that, anything is possible to be lied about. We know the prince of this world as Satan. We know that he has a certain amount of control up to and up to and limited to what God has allowed for the time that he's allowed. And he's the prince of lies. He's the he's he's the fallen Angel. He's the one who hates us and wants us all dead and Jesus name blasphemed. So you know, could could something like our timeline be lied about?
Speaker 8: Absolutely? And it is? It is? It is.
Speaker 7: Listen, I know some of that. I've been listening to some of the conversations on this topic. H you know, the some of the architecture is certainly impossible. It doesn't it doesn't make sense, and there is it is interesting that there's this kind of beautiful Roman kind of architecture all over the world. It is, it is interesting, listen, don't get me wrong, I just don't. I haven't had enough time to get into it. And I'm also a little bit leery that it leads towards that predicist view of the word.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's it's something that for me, I haven't delved too deep in it because again, with all the lies, you know, I'm not sure we're going to factually know. But all I know is if you're ready, it doesn't matter what season we're in right now.
Speaker 8: That's right, right true.
Speaker 6: That That's kind of the stance I have making on it. And I think, listen, there's something too knowing and having that knowledge. But I think that's one of the things that, like you said, if they can lie about everything else, and that also comes to flat Earth, like if they've lied about everything like everything, but still the one thing you believe is insert Hilou centrism, right that, that to me is something that is hard for me to adapt going forward is or I should say, have you outside of your your your dear friend who you're going to be having this audio cast with, have you had the opportunity with, whether it be family members, et cetera, to share this with and kind of what their reception has been.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, my direct family, my wife and my kids are actually fully believe the earth is as per the Bible. But you know, you see them doing their ball or stuff in their schools and and they have to kind of toe the line and submit the reports of what. My youngest did this stupid heliocentric drawing a couple of weeks ago, and I said, what is that crap?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 7: And then she's like, oh, yeah, well my teacher told me I had to do it. I said, all right, all right, submit it, get an a, but don't whatever you do, don't believe that trash.
Speaker 8: She's like, I don't. So you know. So there, My kids are great.
Speaker 7: They I'm I'm ninety nine percent sure that they're solid in the in the biblical cosmology.
Speaker 8: My wife, I believe, she's pretty.
Speaker 7: She doesn't talk about she's very quiet anyway, but she's she's more of the it doesn't matter kind of camp like, Okay, yeah, it's flat, it's round. You know, it doesn't affect your salvation. I disagree, but I'm not going to create a marital challenge over it. I think that for me, it was so exciting that I can't contain my excitement. Right, if she's not excited about it, I can't make the horse drink right, So say, with even my kids, right with my mom, and she's slowly opening up to it. My dad was pretty close to it before he passed, which is fine, and you know, again whatever, but but all my friends, I mean, I I don't hide it for you know, for example, and and and it's good. I had this in our in our warehouse here, we had our pest control guy coming, young guy about twenty two. He asked me something and I said, well, sorry, man, the Earth is flat, it's not round. And so I can't believe that he's like what, but but listen, it created a great little friendship, and he's he now seems to be actually super open and willing to almost accept it. And it wasn't like I was. But he's also also as a result, is starting to open up to Christ himself. He told me a whole bunch of stuff. He was, his whole family was in a cult. I never would have found that out if I didn't just boldly say, listen, there ain't no way the earth's the ball flying through space. That's literally what I said, ain't no way not going to happen, never did.
Speaker 8: Never will. And he was just like, what are you you believe that? I'm like, yeah, I do. How can I not?
Speaker 7: My eyes don't lie to me, right, So with that boldness, it opened up a new relationship and it was that was good.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 6: And in pre twenty twenty, I think having that, even just putting that out as a joke or people even receiving that might have been more difficult.
Speaker 8: But nowadays I agree.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you believe?
Speaker 6: And I'll did COVID have any impact on your awakening at all? And do you think they ever played their hand? And that's the reason why so many people are willing to look into these things now.
Speaker 7: It's funny. COVID was a was a weird one for me. I have a little bit of shame there. I actually got vaccinated twice, so that's how dumb I am, so you know, but listen, we're all we all can be wrong. So for me, it wasn't had nothing to do with the flat earth. I just I had a very simple mindset towards vaccination. It seemed to make sense. Okay, build you up your immunity, fight the thing in your body.
Speaker 8: That's all I have.
Speaker 7: Germ theory is the only thing I ever knew. So I got vaccinated, my wife got vaxed. But thanks be to God, on the second one, I had kind of a weird physical reaction didn't go so well. I had a bit of a They said, oh, are you feeling faint. I'm like, I believe I am, and they're like, okay, go over here. And then after that I had this It was almost like God spoke to me saying that's it, You're done. Don't touch this stuff. That's you know. And but I hadn't really looked into it. So then I started looking into it because of that feeling I had, and I realized, okay, there's other people here in the truth community saying don't do this.
Speaker 8: So I just kaibashed my family.
Speaker 7: I said stop, no more, done, don't do it.
Speaker 8: It's over.
Speaker 7: So I think I think there was some grace there, and now I'm looking at by the way. I think I heard you talking about chlorine dioxide, didn't you, sir. So I've been I have been working my buttocks off trying to get some of that in my hand thanks to this other Josh brother. I was saying, I do, I do really want to get into this, and I but you know what's funny. You cannot in Canada.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 7: It seems like the US is better. I can't buy the the the sodium chlorate. It's like impossible to buy. You have to be a you have to buy it in like one thousand kilograms kind of thing for municipalities. You can't just get like two hundred and fifty grams of the flakes.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So I was literally going to drive across the border to this gents kindly offered I could maybe delivered to him. So but I did now find that, oddly enough, the company I don't like supporting Amazon, I can ship apparently, so I'm gonna I might just overpay and have it shipped by Amazon. But anyway, point being, I'm going to try to get some of that stuff and maybe detox whatever might be in my body, because it seems like that stuff's pretty amazing.
Speaker 8: From what I can hear, it.
Speaker 3: Is it's.
Speaker 6: We've done the MMS n CDs where you know, you capture the gases into the water and it comes out as this yellow greenish fluid.
Speaker 3: It has changed. You could feel it. It's very you know, you can use it as.
Speaker 6: A you know, prophylactic, or you can use it as something it needs to be treated. If you go to dioxa tube, nothing but videos about it. That's where I interviewed doctor calceron Amazing guy. And then the real cool one is called Dioxypedia and it's a Wikipedia for it's nothing but people who have you know, this is how it's changed their life. And you can look look at all these hundreds of thousands of testimonies.
Speaker 8: You can you show note that?
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh absolutely, And I'll eaven link the video of the interview I did with doctor Calcer back in March. And even on top of that, sodium bicarbonate is something that I've implemented and it's it's changed my gut health.
Speaker 3: And magnesium and.
Speaker 7: Just agneesium I heard about recently with my mom and I were looking at that, yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and just you know, one or two capsules a day on a full stomach and all of these things together, and of course you know, a better diet.
Speaker 8: And better diet for sure.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and staying away from anything that says bio engineered obviously is a big one as well, right right. But you know in this day and age, you know, we that the medical community is awesome. In combat, I've seen soldiers that, like, you know, there's no way they're going to make it, and today you can't even tell anything happened to them. But at the same time, going in a hospital, you don't want to get in there for medical reasons, and you know you just want to you just want to try to stay as healthy as possible.
Speaker 7: Yes, sir, that's that's kind of my philosophy now, and I'm trying to steer it completely that direction.
Speaker 6: So yeah, absolutely, was there anything else that you had on the agenda that we haven't mentioned yet?
Speaker 7: Let me see out a quick note cheat, I'll just see if there's anything. No.
Speaker 8: I think, you know, it's.
Speaker 7: Kind of a final note, I guess would be the to answer the question why does it matter? And again I'm speaking mostly to Christians here. It matters because it enriched It is your proper Biblical cosmology enriches your faith, It enriches your life, It enriches your entire existence and your meaning. It's so it's so much better living for me, you know, knowing that God is above you know what he said is true right, and and everything the way that we see it with our eyes can be trusted because God made our eyes and our senses. And so I believe you can't hide away from this. If you're listening to this and you're saying, ah, you know, what does it really matter? Doesn't affect my salvation? You know what does it matter?
Speaker 8: What you believe?
Speaker 7: It does matter? It apps I can testify it it. If you really believe the word of God, all of it, you get more of God done simple. So I would encourage That's what I want to make sure is I want I would encourage every listener to really turn to the.
Speaker 8: Word of God and trust it even more than you have.
Speaker 3: Amen.
Speaker 6: And you know, out of all the history books, I can assure you that the Bible is the most accurate one. It has not changed over the last you know, we've been here at sixty five hundred years, right, you know, obviously they've changed versions and in many cases they've watered it down. I remember two Sundays ago reading along in church. I've got my KJV and they're reading from the EESV or whatever, and it's just that's not what it says. No, but you know, tweets their own, but that is the ultimate truth. God's word never changes. And I commend everyone, including yourself, Wayne, that has had the courage to have this type of discussion both you know, the Gospel of Jesus Christ and our true cosmology, because you know, those are things nobody wants to. You know, the last thing I thought of was, you know, becoming a flat earther, you know, ten years ago. But there's the truth and there's everything else. And you know, God tells us to put on the armor of God and that's what we're doing. So again, thank you so much for your time, Wayne, I really appreciate it. And we'll have all the links in the show notes, including Wayne's email. And again, Wayne, thank you so much for your time. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 8: I appreciate you.
Speaker 7: George, thank you so much for starting up this audio cast. I saw it by the way, I saw how you use that term. Nice job. Nice job. Yeah, you're on fire.
Speaker 3: You better get that trademarked. Yeah, a little TM there.
Speaker 8: Sorry, you can have it. I freely give it to you. You can use it, all right.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but it was great to meet and thank you so much for your show, and keep up the good work.
Speaker 6: Likewise, God bless you, and thank you to all the listeners out there for your continued support. Keep your head on a swivel, and God bless each and every one of you. And until we meet again, my friends, we.
Speaker 3: Will see you.
Speaker 8: I'm knowing it's big struggle.
Speaker 9: I don't know if you've had me.
Speaker 5: Feel the TI.
Speaker 1: Tell down all the way? God, do you feeling more? Your smile ain't the same. I saw way to go from you feel like you've lost your way.
Speaker 5: Don't give up.
Speaker 4: No, don't give it and never this home. Don't let call the primise. It ain't done yet. He's gone up ladder.
Speaker 5: Why it's away, time got up? Let me come? Why wait, God, y.
Speaker 3: Come, I can see the straight beside you.
Speaker 1: Child's are putting up five. Oh, you're stronger than any thing.
Speaker 10: You are.
Speaker 9: Guy, You're gonna be all right. You're accepting a dead founded beautiful you're shoving bride.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you're living, breathing, move.
Speaker 3: You can hold your head of pie.
Speaker 4: Don't give up, No, don't give in. You never lose home. Don't let go on the primies. It ain't done Yet's God?
Speaker 5: I let Wat's a way tell the God of me became me?
Speaker 4: Don't give up, No, don't give in, you never lose home. Don't let go on the primies. It ain't God of life, it's worth than man. What's a way town? The God of Mabel, Why it's.
Speaker 5: A place God sav Oh yeah, what's the play down? The god baby call? Oh yeah, you got cat?
Speaker 10: Don't give up, No, don't give in? Never sol do they go off? The primis in and done? Yess got up playing watch and kind of I coas don't.
Speaker 8: Give no dog giving whatever the ho?
Speaker 2: Do they go?
Speaker 1: Of the crimes?
Speaker 5: It ain't done.
Speaker 10: Love's worth living works and the God of every cos.
Speaker 4: All, the God of needs.
Speaker 10: White dunk God.
Speaker 8: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network. Just the facts, Mammy,