Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: I need a hot coffee joke.
Speaker 3: It's too early for this.
Speaker 4: I'm your coffee.
Speaker 2: Who was that?
Speaker 4: That was me?
Speaker 2: But that was not? Don't you disgusting? I can't deal with that.
Speaker 5: The JV Show, I'm Selena, I'm I'm John Genie. Every one day Welddy for nine in the base number one hit music station, first.
Speaker 3: Talk back of the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 3: Let's do it.
Speaker 6: Good morning, JV Show. This is Maria calling from Cooper Tino. You guessed it hockey practice. Wanted to follow up? It's ice hockey. There are several ice hockey clubs in the Bay Area. My favorite, of course, the Coopertino Cougars. Hope y'all have an amazing day. Go koogs?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: Or is that awesome? Is she on the team or do you think it's one of her kids that's playing?
Speaker 5: Oh, she's on the teams. The wait is the audience or the stands?
Speaker 3: Whatever? Is it just feel to like, you know, hot young men like.
Speaker 2: You know what that hockey play? Gals? Yes? I love that. Probably not, there's probably.
Speaker 3: Like gring kids and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, family members, dang it, never.
Speaker 3: Mind let's talk Halloween.
Speaker 8: You guys, new Halloween costume alert.
Speaker 2: Hang on, hang wait wait wait wait, we got to sound for that.
Speaker 9: You can now dress dress up as a sexy o zembic shop for Halloween. For that, there's an online costume store that has put this up as part of their costumes that are inspired by popc What do you guys think?
Speaker 4: Well, first we had the hawk to girl uh costume.
Speaker 2: We uh talk, dude, get out of here.
Speaker 5: I get she's done. At least an ozempic shot. Like, it's still trendy. You know, everyone's doing it right, you know.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, so.
Speaker 2: You're here for this.
Speaker 9: It's basically a dress that says snatched on it and it looks like the ozempic shot.
Speaker 2: And then it has a tiny little hat.
Speaker 7: See.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't wear it. I think it's stupid. But at least it's like current, you know.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 8: They also have a Stanley cup that's funny.
Speaker 2: That's a little bit costume.
Speaker 9: So I'll have these up a JV morning show on the story.
Speaker 5: You guys, have we decided what we're going to be yet?
Speaker 2: But we have so much time? Do we say that? September twenty fifth, we have time, you're.
Speaker 4: Gonna be scrambling at the last minute. It doesn't you got it. It's now. We got to get on this now if we want to pull it off good and not be doing it the night before last year when we were Britney Spears just had to make a snake for her Britney Spears as the night before out of some stuffing came it did.
Speaker 2: It was pretty good.
Speaker 5: Going back to ozempic, have you guys seen the latest Jessica Simpson pictures.
Speaker 3: No, she is so slim.
Speaker 2: Has she been illislim?
Speaker 5: She has same thing with Christina Aguilar and Christina celebrated like the twenty fifth anniversary of her debut album or something.
Speaker 3: She was at a party over the weekend.
Speaker 5: She's tiny, Yeah, and I think that is there, like, uh, you know they used to be that size a long time ago. But I know Jessica she had some things which she was struggling with, like alcohol and stuff like that, and she was working towards getting back to her goal with I mean she's there, yeah, And I'm wondering if it's with the help of Ozembic.
Speaker 2: I mean everyone's on it, right, I think they are all using it.
Speaker 4: I think there's female and male celebrities that are using it heavily, but there have been a few female artists that come to mind of late Kelly Clarkson. Yeah, Katy Perry, I don't she hasn't said it, but man, Katy Perry.
Speaker 5: Suddenly her and I mean Jessica Simpson and Christina Aguilar. They look great obviously, but it has to be the ozempic.
Speaker 3: Would it bother you guys.
Speaker 9: If you, you know, maybe for a couple of months you really were on your nutrition, you were hitting the gym, and then you put up some pictures like three, four or five months later and everybody thinks you're on ozempiic.
Speaker 2: I'll take it as a call.
Speaker 3: It be flattered.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm thank you because I think it's like I think, yes, they probably are doing a great job nutrition because they have private chefs and they have personal trainers, and like, they have all the tools necessary and they have the time to do it. They have all the tools thisesterday, and they probably utilize that and they probably lead a very healthy lifestyle. But there's that one thing, you know, and anybody who's been in the gym working super hard and you could never lose those last couple of pounds on your stomach or whatever it is. I don't care how good shape you are with everybody's always like, man, I could do just a couple more ozempic. And they're those celebrity doctors. That's the thing that's getting them over, that getting that last thing, that's getting that six pack aps or whatever it is.
Speaker 2: It's just that last little thing.
Speaker 4: And it used to be cosmetic surgery they'd have to do, you know, some sort of light bow or whatever. But in walks our buddy o zepic, and all of a sudden you can use that as the thing that just gets you over that last little hunk.
Speaker 5: And I'm not mad at it, honestly, it's I would probably try it, but I but I feel like you can't control like where you lose weight, and I don't want to lose like what little butt I have, you know, Like if.
Speaker 3: That goes, what's the point of me?
Speaker 8: You know, and then you'd be stuck with all of the side effects.
Speaker 5: Pancake but side bread, side breadth, What the heck is that bad breath?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That was me making some side breath on the side of my mouth. I don't even know why I said.
Speaker 4: That, yeah, but I don't like, I don't think they Yeah, I wonder if they use it, they're probably not using it long term.
Speaker 2: They probably just use.
Speaker 3: It right, just like a little head start.
Speaker 2: Yeap where they need it. Yep.
Speaker 9: But I do think every celebrity that gets not.
Speaker 2: Called out for it if they're not.
Speaker 9: Using it, but everybody does get offended by it.
Speaker 10: So it's kind of interesting that you guys would actually find it.
Speaker 2: Flattering the nail deny it, deny it, deny it.
Speaker 4: We're going to hit a point here in a few years where everyone's like, yep, I'm doing Yeah, people will just stop denying it because they're all doing it.
Speaker 3: I wish they would hurry up and get to that point because.
Speaker 2: We already know.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine and.
Speaker 3: Oh are we ready for four?
Speaker 2: We are? We definitely are all right there. You gotta be.
Speaker 1: The four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 5: To them all the problems did he already has on his hand?
Speaker 2: Did you guys see this?
Speaker 5: He's been hit with another lawsuit of woman claiming that she was sexually assaulted by him from back in or the early two thousand and so more problems for Diddy.
Speaker 2: I believe her.
Speaker 4: The over thirty thousand fans that went to Game one of the Oakland A's final home stand last night, ever the cosseume, we're treated to excitedy night at baseball as prospect Jacob Wilson came came to the plate in the bottom of the ninth and got his first career walk off hit, a single at square run as b th Rangers five to four. Game two of this farewell series is tonight six forty gay sports.
Speaker 9: Looks like we'll be waiting a lot longer before we get some fall weather. Get ready to sweat some more. We'll see highs in the upper seventies today.
Speaker 10: Hey, besties, So pis C's your horoscope says today will be at eight. Today is about emotional clarity, making impactful decisions, and embracing positive change in your personal.
Speaker 2: And personal personal and personal lives.
Speaker 3: I love that, both personal lives. I love that for me.
Speaker 2: That's small different.
Speaker 5: On the JV Show, I'm selena, I'm I'm jested out cheat.
Speaker 2: Let's kick up our cool or not list.
Speaker 3: We do this every Wednesday morning. Do you guys mind if I kick it off?
Speaker 11: Sure?
Speaker 2: Because cool or not.
Speaker 3: You guys know we're going to be at California's Great America Saturday.
Speaker 5: Sited and Cheaty is acting like she's not going to get on any rides with us.
Speaker 4: Cool or not not cool, It's going to happen. We're doing well doing a JV show like Team roller Coaster Rise. Yes, it's like a team building things wrong, cheet you don't like roller coasters.
Speaker 2: I will not be there. You will be there. Actually you're the roller coaster. Yeah, you have to. You went with Jess to Raging Water.
Speaker 4: And you made her get on the water slide, and we know Jess can't swim, so she risked her life for you, and now you'll be risking your life for her.
Speaker 2: I didn't make her.
Speaker 3: I asked what what?
Speaker 2: What about?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: Why are what are you afraid of?
Speaker 10: I'm not afraid.
Speaker 3: I just don't like how I feel on roller coasters, like my stomach.
Speaker 10: That's the best.
Speaker 3: No, I just get queazy and you can close your eyes.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's not the thing, It's okay.
Speaker 3: The motion is I don't like it.
Speaker 4: Are we are we able to get one of those uh cameras facing Cheaty's face when we go in the roller coaster.
Speaker 2: I think so we can set that up, right, Yeah, I'm pretty sure they let us do that. I think people to.
Speaker 4: See those videos all the time, so they do it. We've got to be able to do it with Cheaty. We'll ask somebody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll figure it out.
Speaker 2: Not cool, you're gonna go? Are you actually saying you're not going to go at all? Cheaty?
Speaker 4: What to the.
Speaker 2: Ride? Oh no, I'm not going on those? What about a little one? Here's the thing, it's a little one.
Speaker 3: It's not going it's like you actually are those.
Speaker 2: We compromise, Like, I don't want to go on like the biggest ride. We're not going on the the biggest. We're going on.
Speaker 3: We're going on like an adult roller coaster. We're grown ups here.
Speaker 2: We can get on a ride.
Speaker 4: You're gonna survive, You'll be fine. Yeah, the video will go viral, will be hysterical, right, and we'll have some drinks before Yeah.
Speaker 3: It'll be fine.
Speaker 2: Okay, well then I will drink them for you.
Speaker 11: Either way.
Speaker 2: You're not cool, Cheaty. Let me sidebar with Let me side bar with Selena J. Just for a second.
Speaker 4: We're not giving her a choice, right, she's going she's getting ride. Just make sure we're on the same page.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's going all right? Oh cool or not?
Speaker 3: Scrammed one, What.
Speaker 2: Do you guys think cool or not? This new diaper box trend?
Speaker 6: Huh?
Speaker 2: What is that you guys heard about this?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: Apparently moms out there, in support of other moms are putting gift cards inside of diaper boxes and other baby products on shelves at stores that like Target and Walmart.
Speaker 2: I guess this.
Speaker 4: I'll spawn from some video that went viral of a woman that was shopping and she noticed that there was like a little handbag or something in the baby aisle next to the diapers and all stuff. And she assumed that some mom had to make that decision by herself that purse or buy your kids the diapers and made the right choice about the diapers, when really somebody could have just dumped the you know, the person handbag or whatever it was in that aisle.
Speaker 2: Everybody leaves stuff when does But that was the story that she took away from it, and it went viral. Moms have been so inspired by that they don't wanting mom never have to make that choice.
Speaker 4: That they're putting money and gift cards and things into diaper boxes. What do you guys think cool or noo?
Speaker 5: I think cool if it was actually happening. I'm very skeptical about everything on the internet.
Speaker 2: It's happening.
Speaker 4: There's over one hundred and fifty videos at least and counting on TikTok of moms posting themselves doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know what I would do.
Speaker 5: I would put the one hundred dollars bill in there and then stop recording and then take it back. Or I put a gift card that I didn't actually put money on.
Speaker 2: Oh you didn't activate throw it in there just for the views. Yeah, that's what idea. It's a good idea that I like that.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying I would personally do that. I wouldn't. I wouldn't give money out in the first place.
Speaker 2: So there's that. But yeah, I don't believe a lot of stuff I see me neither.
Speaker 4: I think the trend is cool, but I think the new trend will be people walking down the island opening all the diaper boxes.
Speaker 2: To grab the gift cards that not buy anything.
Speaker 4: I think we're about to spawn a new trend that's actually a good idea.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do that.
Speaker 4: After the show of people just fishing for gift cards out of these things, would you, guys ever partake if now that you've I've told you this inspiring story, would you go drop one in there?
Speaker 2: Me personally?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 7: Not?
Speaker 2: Oh you guys, women don't support women? Keep it for myself.
Speaker 8: I mean that's that's number one.
Speaker 9: But if I was going to give out money to someone, I'd rather give it to them personally, Like if I see some.
Speaker 2: Could post it and get the attention. Yeah, can I get selfie with you? Hold up the money?
Speaker 4: I just gave you good ideas selfish women supporting women everybody.
Speaker 5: If you put it in the diaper box, you don't and you walk away, how do you know it actually got to a mom in need?
Speaker 2: Wouldn't you rather do adjust that and give it to somebody? Well, got to a mom or dad who was buying diapers.
Speaker 5: But what if somebody was buying diapers, And what if it's like Kim Kardashian, like, you don't need that money?
Speaker 2: Give you Pardashian ain't shopping at my Walmart?
Speaker 4: You don't know that.
Speaker 2: I think it's pretty safe to assume I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying that's true. That's a good point.
Speaker 2: Kim Kardashian's kids don't wear Walmart diapers.
Speaker 5: But you want to make sure that it goes to someone who actually needs it and not someone who like.
Speaker 4: Does anybody, every single personal's planet could use something people, but there.
Speaker 3: Are some people who would need the help more that I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I would want. I would want to go. Just give it to me.
Speaker 3: No, we're talking about moms here.
Speaker 2: You hate kids. I don't like coffee. It's funny because it's true.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 11: Good Morning JV Show, Matt from San Jose.
Speaker 2: I want to join today's cool or not so cool or not companies.
Speaker 11: Making their employees go back to work five days a week in office versus hybrid.
Speaker 2: I think, not cool. Let me work where I need to work to get the job done. Foo have a good day. Not cool, not cool?
Speaker 4: I mean I get one of them wanting employees to come back some of the days. But like you said, hybrid, that's the answer. I think there's some benefits to mint office, but also there needs to be days where you can.
Speaker 3: Work for Yes, you want happy employees, don't you.
Speaker 5: Yep, they don't feel overwhelmed and they're all stressed out and stuff and hate their life because of your job.
Speaker 3: So I'm going that cool, all right?
Speaker 5: So Kristen Bell, she was on the View earlier this week. You guys know Kristen Bell and Dak Shepherd. They're the couple that overshare everything.
Speaker 4: And who.
Speaker 3: I think they're up there with Megan Trainer, Yeah, and the Spy Kids guy.
Speaker 2: What's his name doesn't matter anyways.
Speaker 5: Kristen Bell, she's on the View on Monday, and they asked her about something her husband said, you know a while back when he was on the show, uh, And he revealed to them that on their second date, he took the gum that was in her mouth she had already been chewing it, and he put it in his mouth button.
Speaker 2: The holy gum disease transfer is going on, They asked Kristin.
Speaker 5: They're like, we did you were you like okay with that? Did you think it was cute or you're like weirded out? And she she thought it was like kind of cute and the guy was like special and she didn't really like mind.
Speaker 2: It at all.
Speaker 5: Would you guys bee like freaked out if you're on a second date and whoever you're with, choose your gum.
Speaker 4: Yes, let's put it this way. I'm not chewing anybody else's gum on a second date. That ain't gonna happen. Them chewing my gum slightly better to be chewing theirs.
Speaker 3: But would you choose your wife's gum?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: Not my choice, But if I had to, of all the people's goum, would you out there?
Speaker 2: Hers would be my first choice.
Speaker 5: So yes, I asked my man if he would shoo my gum, and he said hell to the no, And I was like, so offended.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna text my right now.
Speaker 3: It's still something if you would.
Speaker 5: Choo your gum, just it's not something any of us want to do, right well, I mean, like not by choice.
Speaker 2: Obviously, I would shoot his gum by choice, like just on a regular day, just because I mean, like if like the last piece.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm not I'm not a big gum person, but if you like really wanted me to choose gum, I'd just be like, okay, give it to me.
Speaker 4: Have you guys ever in the history of any dating, previous relationships, whatever, wound up with a piece of their gum in your mouth and cheat it.
Speaker 2: I'm sure. I feel like I have. I feel like I have to.
Speaker 4: Like when you're young, you're make it out, got one piece of gum man, it goes from one one mouth to the other.
Speaker 2: You're like, whatever, I don't care, but I mean, I guess it's kind of right.
Speaker 4: The same thing as we learned a lot more about germs during the pandemic, it certainly got a lot grosser, a lot grosser.
Speaker 2: We're disgusting, We're gross. Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 4: I have some interesting new research, you guys. This is in regards to what how is this news?
Speaker 5: It is?
Speaker 4: It's just new research in regards to children that are fussy eaters. I know this is a point of contention for a lot of parents, including in my household, when kids just.
Speaker 2: Boning their dinner. Just try a bite. You don't know that you don't like it into well you try, you haven't even tried. Ith. I hate that.
Speaker 4: It's like the kids are like, I don't like it, Like you haven't taken a bite. You don't know if you don't like it. Anyways, they found that fussy eaters is largely due to genetics, more likely due to genetics than some sort of you know, just defect of your kid or parenting or otherwise. And I think a lot of parents blame themselves. I'm sure that happens in my household for our kids not wanting to try new foods or saying that they don't like any sort of foods that they try. Believe me, justin cheaty, if you have kids, someday you will understand that this is one of the biggest.
Speaker 2: Fights that can happen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, as kids or the word they dig in, this is one of the few things they can control. And so I think a lot of people think that it is sort of a psychological thing because it is one of the few things they can control in their lives.
Speaker 2: Is about eating.
Speaker 4: But they're saying fussy eating is largely due to genetics sixty percent or more.
Speaker 2: That's a lot. Wait, do you have a fussy eater in your house? Because I have one? Yeah, all my kids.
Speaker 3: I feel like you're a fuzzy eater too.
Speaker 4: You passed down your jeans today, Yeah you are. You are our og fussy eater. I have like my son, he'll my son Ford, he's now seven. You he'll complain, but you can get him to eat anything. I mean spicy foods, you know, I don't know, Like he'll try Indian food. He'll try, you know, like he'll try whatever and he'll eat it and he'll but he can be bribed.
Speaker 2: It's like, well, you want dessert, you got to eat your dinner. And he'll he'll have no problem with bribing kids, but do whatever it takes.
Speaker 4: He'll protest it, but then he'll eat. But my daughter Quinn, oh, holy hell, she will not.
Speaker 2: She won't. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: For it could be eating that dessert right in front of her, eating that ice cream cone, like, look what you get?
Speaker 2: She doesn't care to look at you and just throw that food on the ground.
Speaker 9: For Quinna, is it like specific types of food or does she just refuse to eat anything new?
Speaker 8: Like does she not like trying anything?
Speaker 4: All of the above. Oh, it doesn't matter. It could be a food that she likes, and if she walks up to the table and it doesn't look like the way she wants that, she'll yell at you and let you know. Like I'm telling you it is all. It is a fight every dinner time. It was World War three in my hand.
Speaker 5: We talk a lot about how your daughter Quinn, how old is she she's just turned five. We talk about how she gives you and Kate your wife a really hard time, and she's difficult to manage at times. It's tough now, but that's gonna be such a good thing when she gets older. She's not gonna let anybody push her around all over in relationships, at her jobs. It's this is actually a really good thing.
Speaker 2: I hope. So, but until that means for the next I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it sucks for you, guys, how over many years, For the next twelve years or whatever, thirteen years, she's me walking all over me.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be walking over all over for the next decade plus. Godest, it's all.
Speaker 12: The stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the bay.
Speaker 5: All right, so have your Dancing with the Stars update. You know, we are your your spot for all things authority.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what did you say, Kriya, We're your go to authority on all things that's.
Speaker 2: The V show, Diehard Fame.
Speaker 5: Well, listen last night Anna Delvey, you know, the inventing Anna Aires.
Speaker 3: She and Tori Spelling were the first two contestants.
Speaker 2: To be voted off the show.
Speaker 5: It was a double elimination, and we have audio here of Anna delve uh, you know, getting kicked off.
Speaker 2: From this competition nothing. Why is she so like she did not want to be there?
Speaker 4: That spot on her personality? But do you think she's playing that up for the cameras? Do you think they're telling her to say that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: I don't think they're telling her to say that. I think that that's just how we think she is. I do think so.
Speaker 5: I do think she's putting it for the cameras. I don't think that they're telling her to do that. But I think she's like, this is my personality in front of people. I have to keep going with.
Speaker 2: This because you are.
Speaker 4: She has to be planning a big time because there's one thing I feel like that we learned about her watching that series or whatever, is that doing something like Dancing the Stars is so so beneath her, you know, like it's embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Why would she ever do that?
Speaker 4: Yet she signed up to do this and here she's going like nothing, I'm not getting anything else right.
Speaker 2: It's an act, she's playing a character.
Speaker 5: There's also this so her dancing partner. He posted a TikTok and he was talking about his experience doing this show with her because you know, he was a newcomer as well.
Speaker 3: This is his first time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and he was really emotional because you know, people were so supportive of him. But he said it was really hard working with Anna. One day, in particular, when she was getting a lot of backlash for joining the show.
Speaker 2: After a press line, she was reading the comments and we couldn't find her. They finally found her in the bathroom. She was crying. I've never seen her like that and it broke my heart.
Speaker 3: Do you feel kind of bad for her?
Speaker 2: I mean, she is a human being under all that. Yeah, and she served her time for her crime. So do we give her a second chance or not?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean yes totally, But you can still have you can still judge ABC for putting her in that role, like I think that. I think if you don't think, you know, convicted x Fellons should be who are famous only for that reason basically should be on you know, this wholesome family network show, then fine that you're entitled to that opinion.
Speaker 5: I mean, I think she does deserve a second chance, and I would feel different if it were if it.
Speaker 3: Were a violent crime. Of course, do you know what I mean, did you really hurt anybody? I mean maybe they're pocularly, but not like physically, you know.
Speaker 4: I mean, we treat why call her crime way differently in this country, which I think is a bit is a bit of a double standard.
Speaker 2: We shouldn't he shouldn't do that.
Speaker 3: Really, quake good music news.
Speaker 2: Lady Gaga announced that she's dropping an album this way really.
Speaker 5: C charny is working on like an actual studio album. I think that's coming out next month.
Speaker 2: But listen up. You know that she's starring in the new Joker movie, A Joker Folio do with.
Speaker 5: Walking Phoenix, And she announced yesterday that she's going to be dropping the accompanying soundtrack album. So it's going to be called Harlequin and it drops on Friday, thirteen songs.
Speaker 2: I love that. Yes, very exciting, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 4: Christian McCaffrey, Niners star running back, is going to great lengths to heal up and try to get back on the field for the team. This past weekend, rather than join the team in LA for their embarrassing loss to the Rams, Christian traveled to Germany to visit a specialist for treatment on his for his achilles ten to nineers.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure if he's still there receiving treatment or not.
Speaker 4: He has yet to take the field this season, and the Niners placed him on injured reserve, meaning the earliest he could return to play would be October tenth for their game against the Seahawks. But he's likely going to miss a bunch more time than that, particularly if this treatment doesn't help.
Speaker 2: Now, what is he doing in Germany?
Speaker 4: You might wonder, because I am a bunch of top doctors here in the United States, some of the best in the world. Right Well, other countries have different medical laws and are more they're much more lax than here as far as trying experimental procedures. He's not the first athlete that's traveled over to Germany to take a look at some injuries. Kobe Bryant did it, Tiger Woods has done it, a lot of other notable players.
Speaker 2: What are they doing over there that we don't do here?
Speaker 4: Do they do some stuff where they take some stem cells from like a wombat or something you knows have really strong achilles, Then they spin that up, then they inject that in and then I mean, I'm joking about the wombat, but they do some stem cells stuff. They do all they do different kinds of treatments like that that aren't allowed by the FDA or whatever here and you can go and get those treatments and people that have done them. It seems to have a high success rates. Whatever they're doing, it seems to be working out well. TBD on whether not. Hopefully it does help him out injury. Other injury news for the Niners this week, George Kittle missed last week's A game with the ham hamstring injury. Excuse me, but it looks like he's back to practice this week, so hopefully he'll be able to play. That's the one piece. But man, the Niner has been hit by injuries. But I want some of that Germany medicine my elbows, you guys are I would love whatever they're injecting on McCaffrey.
Speaker 2: I'll take a shot of that at each elbow.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Ea Shu, The JV Show on a Wednesday. I'm Selena, I'm Jessin, I'm Cheeni.
Speaker 5: I hope you're having a great morning or is time for what the bleep where you can win a JV show chug mug. You just got to be the first person to guest today's bleeped out word. As always, leave your guest is on the talkback Michael on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: Listen up, everyone, here is today's clip.
Speaker 5: Do you guys like when a woman has small hands, so when she grabs his, it looks really big in her tiny hands.
Speaker 2: Yep, that makes sense. That's what I'm ing, right, Just yea ratio of hand size.
Speaker 3: Yeah what great for self esteem?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Great for photos too.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, I'm just saying that's one of those times that you know, gonna look bigger.
Speaker 2: All right, think about what that bleeped out word could be. And remember this is a family show, so it's not that thing that the girls over here are giggling about. So like, you know, immaturely.
Speaker 3: Whatever, you're not the same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know I did.
Speaker 4: All right, leave us your name, your city, and then your guests on that talkback Mike. The very first cracked answer of the morning is gonna be the one that wins that JV show chub munk once again, PG guesses only please.
Speaker 3: The Family show? Yes, Yeah, so that word is always something clean.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Wednesday.
Speaker 5: Thanks so much for hanging out with the JV Show. I'm Selenam, I'm jess Manchey. We're playing what the Bleep where you can win this JV show chub mug if and only if you're the first person to guess today's bleeped out word. In case you missed it, here's today's clip. Do you guys like when a woman has small hands so when she grabs his it looks really big her tiny hands?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, girl math.
Speaker 5: All right, let's run through some of your guesses, and remember this is a family goes a JV show.
Speaker 13: It's Jonathan from San Carlos.
Speaker 11: The bleached out word is arm, big muscular arm.
Speaker 13: Gotta get me that chug bunk arm.
Speaker 3: Ma, guess that's not arm.
Speaker 5: Good morning, JV's show.
Speaker 2: This is Henry from Oakley, and I think that missing word is hand.
Speaker 11: Guy, your hand.
Speaker 12: Have a good day, guys.
Speaker 11: Bye.
Speaker 3: Do you guys want to feel like really big hands?
Speaker 6: Ground?
Speaker 4: That's far and away the most popular guests coming in this morning. A lot of people think, yeah, a guy wants to have a big hand. I don't I have tiny hands, So yeah, do you wish.
Speaker 3: That your wife had tiny your hands?
Speaker 4: It would help make my hand feel a little more manly. But her hand in my hand are probably about the same.
Speaker 2: Stung.
Speaker 3: That's so embarrassing for you.
Speaker 2: Show.
Speaker 9: This is thea from Berkeley, and I think that the bleeped out word is foone have a good day.
Speaker 2: A few people who have guessed that this morning phone. Oh, I don't care about this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's not really making sense to me, but hey, continue to leave those guesses on the talkback Michael the iHeart AP.
Speaker 3: We're gonna play more of them coming.
Speaker 1: Up the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 5: We're playing what the bleep or someone is going to win this JV show Chug mug.
Speaker 3: Here's how the game works. We kick it off every morning seven o five.
Speaker 5: You want to be the first person to guess the bleeped out word in that clip of the day, as always, leave your guess is on the talkback Mike on the iHeart app.
Speaker 2: In case you missed it, here is today's clip.
Speaker 5: Do you guys like when a woman has small hands so when she grabs his it looks really big In her tiny hands.
Speaker 3: So what is that bleeped out word?
Speaker 2: Hey, that's on you to find out.
Speaker 5: Just remember it is a family show. Okay, so Tam, your guest is clean. Yeah, Graham, you're sick. Oh all right, let's run through some guests.
Speaker 6: Good morning JB Show. This is Sylvia from San Jose. Is the bleeped out word foot?
Speaker 4: Foot?
Speaker 12: Big foot?
Speaker 2: You know to hold that big You don't let me hold your foot?
Speaker 3: Do you guys want to feel like they have big feet?
Speaker 2: Graham? I don't know. Every time I say I have a size thirteen foot, I don't know. I don't think.
Speaker 4: I don't think that's really a thing unless you have really dinky tiny ones. Maybe, Oh yeah, morny guys.
Speaker 2: Eddie from Pittsburgh, My guess is steak.
Speaker 9: You know what I'm saying, No steak food.
Speaker 2: Come on, guys, I know big steakh.
Speaker 4: Hold that bit, hold your meat, you know, get your tiny hands on the meat and then like the meat looks way bigger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, trousers steak.
Speaker 11: Good morning JV Show.
Speaker 2: I am guessing a ring.
Speaker 6: When she has small hands, her ring looks bigger.
Speaker 11: Have a good day.
Speaker 4: That's a good A few people guess that one this morning. Also shout out to the people that guessed wallet. I thought that was gonna be a much more popular guest this morning.
Speaker 2: A ring and wallet. We're both good guesses. There. Yeah, look at how big damn wallet you have a thing on those tiny hands. Good morning.
Speaker 6: This is Mono from San Jose and I think the out.
Speaker 3: Sorry about that bicep.
Speaker 5: There we know all right.
Speaker 2: Here is today's clip unbelieved.
Speaker 5: Do you guys like when a woman has small hands, so when she grabs his bicep, it looks really big in her tiny hands.
Speaker 4: It's an optical illusion that will take. Yeah, it's a it works in our favor, right. Look, I wouldn't want that little, little, tiny hand arm.
Speaker 5: Look hella big but Graham, you say that your wife has the same size hands as you because your hands are so tiny and you haven't been to the gym, so her eyes probably just wraps around your bicep completely.
Speaker 2: Yeah it does.
Speaker 4: Twice Yeah up now like the size of what you know, my wrist is like my wrist and then used to.
Speaker 2: Be all big and bulky and muscular.
Speaker 4: You know, I haven't been in the gym and two crazy, I think I just hit the two year anniversary the other day, if I could finish this dang house, I'm telling you I'm almost done, and then it's back to the gym.
Speaker 2: I'm getting used.
Speaker 4: I'm going all right, it's give some shoutouts. Let's give some shoutouts. First and foremost two Monosy said his name is.
Speaker 2: Mono and San Jose.
Speaker 4: He had the very first correct answer this morning, but that doesn't mean a lot of other people did not come with the correct answer. I'm gonna shot out as many as I can, but there were a lot. Cat in Dublin had it, so to Michelle and Heyward, Cynthia and antiocher buddy TJ.
Speaker 2: Livermore, what's up?
Speaker 11: TJ?
Speaker 2: What's up? And our buddy Tark and Brentwood had it. So did Ebony in Pittsburgh, David in Richmond, what's up, David? What's up? Armando and San Jose had it.
Speaker 4: So did one in Oakland, Lorie in Morgan Hill, Rosa in San Jose, Hannah in San Jose.
Speaker 2: Amongst several other people.
Speaker 4: I apologize didn't shout you out, but thank you guys.
Speaker 2: So much for playing this morning. A lot of guesses a lot of guests.
Speaker 3: Everyone remember when you win, check that email. That's that we're going to reach out to you to get you your chug bog. And if you didn't win, it's I'll good tomorrow morning.
Speaker 2: You even at the show against seven five.
Speaker 3: We do it every morning.
Speaker 1: You're on the JV Show, The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Happy Wednesday. Let's go to the phones here welddy for nine.
Speaker 13: Hi?
Speaker 2: Who's this all right?
Speaker 5: Michelle?
Speaker 3: Michelle?
Speaker 11: Hi?
Speaker 3: How is your Wednesday morning going?
Speaker 5: So far?
Speaker 6: It is going pretty well. On my way to school right now?
Speaker 2: Okay, nice?
Speaker 3: Where do you go? If you don't mind just asking?
Speaker 5: I teach you the school with Evergreen.
Speaker 3: Oh a teacher.
Speaker 2: And those kids are just awful, aren't they? They're the worst? They get meater year every year? Right, this is the name space. It's all good. But your class this year is really good. But last year's class, who honor me?
Speaker 4: Worse?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 11: Never? All right?
Speaker 3: So you're on to play the JV Show. You have NOPE game and you're playing four two.
Speaker 8: Tickets to see Kay go live at Jason all right, So all you gotta do.
Speaker 5: Is get three out of four trivia questions correct, and these tickets are yours easy enough.
Speaker 3: Here's a question number one.
Speaker 5: Martha's Vineyard is an island located in what ocean Atlantic? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I was just thought it was a vineyard owned by Martha. I didn't know it was an actual It's a whole island. You guys are a pretty big one too, all right. Question number two. Sodium chloride is a very common chemical compound that we all refer to as what.
Speaker 11: Sodium chloride?
Speaker 2: I don't know this one, Yeah, you do. Take a guest, let's think about it. So dium easy, something of fault, water, something with salt.
Speaker 3: Let's just stick with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good old classic salt.
Speaker 5: Question number three, what musical instrument is located in the is located?
Speaker 2: Let me starry that over.
Speaker 5: What musical instrument is included in the logo for Guinness beer?
Speaker 2: I love Guinness?
Speaker 6: Can you repeat the question? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What musical instrument is included in the logo for Guinness beer?
Speaker 1: You don't pour.
Speaker 2: Yourself a frosty pine of guinness? After a hard to teach you, I do not I do not love beer.
Speaker 7: Good musical instrument?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guess a violin? I don't know a heart? A heart?
Speaker 11: All right?
Speaker 2: Question number four, you need this one to win the game. In nineteen seventy one, Starbucks opened their very first location. What city was that in? Diattle?
Speaker 9: Yeah, you just want two tickets to see Kaigo. This is happening at the Chase Center and it's coming up soon October fourth.
Speaker 2: You're going to be checking him out.
Speaker 3: Amazing.
Speaker 5: All right, congratulations, Hope you have a great rest of your day. Thank you so much for playing. I'm gona put you on hold and chet he's gonna pick up in the next room. Okay, okay, thank you, no problem, hang on there, Graham.
Speaker 3: Do we have a million shout outs?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 4: Moms and my dms. Mom and my dam is going says hey, Graham, my son. I listen to jav show every morning on our way to school.
Speaker 2: His name is Henry.
Speaker 4: He's turning nine years old and his dad and I would love because I wish my happy birthday. Would love very much not from mom Anna, so happy happy birthday, Henry, who is a fun Another one, Mom and your DMS, I'd love you could wish my amazing children happy ninth birth birthday. Their names are Caleb and Kiera, and they are seriously the best kids you could ask for.
Speaker 2: They're probably better than mine.
Speaker 4: We listen every day on our way to school and that is from Jillian, So happy birthday, Kiah the kidding if my kids are listening to the car at night, you guys are the best feeling ever.
Speaker 2: But those kids are good. Another one here, Graham requested a birthday shout out for my daughter Bubba Brooklyn.
Speaker 4: She's turning sixteen. She's a high school junior. We love listening to your guys show. We listen every morning on the way to school and make Bubba Brooklyn's day so happy birthday. That's from mom and dad. Another one it says I'd love you guys. Give a birthday shout out to my daughter Kaylee. She's turning eleven today. We're listening guys every morning on the way to school and that is from her mom Cat, so happy happy birthday. The fart that's true.
Speaker 2: Hottest Things, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot and.
Speaker 12: Music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening.
Speaker 2: Today in the Bay.
Speaker 5: So Kamila Cavello shaded Sabrina Carpenter at our iHeartRadio Music Festival. You guys know I live for this drama, so think back a couple of years ago, remember, Shan Mendez was linked to Sabrina Carpenter and then out of nowhere, he pops up at Coachella with Camila Cabello and obviously things didn't work out between them, and then they went their separate ways again. So Sabrina Carpenter, her song Taste that we play here on Wild is supposedly about Camila Cabello, like, oh, you're kissing him, we'll have fun tasting me, you know that kind of thing. And then supposedly Kamila has music about Sabrina Carpenter as well.
Speaker 2: So at the iHeart Festival this past.
Speaker 5: Weekend, Kamila performed her song that she has with Shawn Mendez, Sanyoita, and she omitted a certain lyric in one of the lines all the way, and she's supposed to sing taste right here, but she didn't say it because.
Speaker 2: That's the name of Sabrina. So the shade, Yeah, the shade, the shade minor shade. Yeah, she did. I'm definitely there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was intentional. Does Shawn Mendes perform with her? No, No, it's just her, yeah, because then then she could have gone in for like another taste, taste, taste, But now I'm tasting you because you tasted him first, but then I you tasted him again. So yeah, it's one mutual tasting myself. Yeah, tasting myself on myself.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna taste that, all right.
Speaker 3: So did He is refusing to eat in jail.
Speaker 5: So there's a former inmate named Larry, but he's a former inmate at MDC where Didty is currently being.
Speaker 3: Held there in Brooklyn, New York.
Speaker 5: And he says that ever since did He arrived there, you know, he's been in contact with other inmates that are still behind bars, and so he has like inside knowledge, and according to them, did He is in there super paranoid and he's actually stopped eating, like he's refusing to eat. I don't know if it's necessarily a hunger strike. This former inmate has a theory. He thinks that maybe because Diddy is so paranoid, maybe he's afraid that somebody is gonna like poison him or something like, it'd be really easy for someone to get paid off in there and then slip something in his food or his drink or whatever, which you know would not be good for him.
Speaker 2: And don't you walk up.
Speaker 4: In the movies, they walk up, you see him scooping that slop whatever that is out of the same thing that they're serving to everybody.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I mean those are inmates serving other inmates. Like what if that's the one that's paid off and like, oh, this scoop's for.
Speaker 4: Diddy, But then everybody be getting I mean you're watching them give you the scoop. I mean, then you're poisoning everybody. There'd be hard to poison it, just that one these are possible. These are.
Speaker 13: In there.
Speaker 4: I don't know they get him in there, but they all have a sappho yet, Yeah, it sounds painful. So he's on a hunger strike? Is it possibly because he's used to, you know, having his meals prepared by a private chef, and he's like, I would.
Speaker 2: Not this is beneath me. I will not can't stop, won't stop. Maybe it's a little bit of that.
Speaker 5: I don't know, but the source says that Ditty's like really scared in there. He's paranoid, doesn't know what to think, doesn't know who to trust. So there's that also really quick his kids that he shares with kim Porter. They released a statement recently. I don't know if you guys read anything on the internet.
Speaker 3: I'm sure you do it well.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 5: And there's a lot of talk that Diddy had something to do with Kim Porter's death, and there was even like some excerpts from a supposed memoir that we're going around online. Apparently that book is fake, and so their kids release this statement claims that our mom wrote a book or simply untrue.
Speaker 2: She did not.
Speaker 5: Anyone claiming to have a manuscript is misrepresenting themselves, so basically all of that talk is bs. They also said, our lives were shattered and we lost our mother. She was our world, and we are deeply sad in that the world has made a spectacle of what has been the most tragic event of our lives. Our mom should be remembered for her beautiful, strong, kind and loving woman that she was.
Speaker 2: I agree with all that, but don't you think there's something this rumor?
Speaker 11: I kind of do.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 9: I just feel really hard too, because they're the ones that are getting dragged just through everything, and.
Speaker 4: I know it is crazy that like if a excerpt from her book, you know, quote unquote book and she didn't have one, but can just go out. Someone can have AI do that in second make up anything, and it can look very realistic and circulated. I mean, we're not going to know. We're entering a very dangerous time where people are not going to know what is real and what's not already there. We're already there for some people. It's a lot there are there's a big segment of the population that I don't know. We all scroll a lot of news articles and stuff each day, and you can tell which ones like, oh, this is clearly very clickbait fake stuff. You know, we can do that, But there are a lot of people that don't seem to have that discerning ability to be able to do that. And then when stuff, when video clips look so so real created by AI, how are you going to convince them otherwise that what they saw with their own two eyes is a real It's just I don't know, I know watching all these like there's some great Niner ones where they're taking the press conference from Kyle Shanahan or Brock Party and they're talking post game after the loss, and the stuff they're saying, obviously it's just generated by AI.
Speaker 2: Dude, it sounds exactly like them.
Speaker 4: It looks exactly like the press Cardinals, and they're just ripping on all the Niner players and stuff. I mean, they're hysterical. I know their fake, but again, we're right at the forefront of this. It's gonna get so real. You're not gonna able to tell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people like my mom who believe anything they see on Facebook, so.
Speaker 2: Exactly, that's the group that I'm most worried about.
Speaker 5: Like so if no, if I don't send this to ten people, I'm something bad's gonna happen to me.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, Whenever you see those, they're just like, oh.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, Graham, what do you have in trendy?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: Yesterday, NFL legend Brett Farv made a pretty startling admission during a congressional hearing. Farv was in Congress speaking about federal welfare reform because back in twenty twenty, he was shamefully involved in a welfare scandal that defrauded the state of Mississippi out of millions of dollars, but because he's Brett far Off, he was somehow never charged criminally for that.
Speaker 2: I'm getting sorry, track sorry.
Speaker 4: While speaking, far Of announced that he had recently been diagnosed with Parkinson's disease. He's not been shy about talking about all the head injuries and concussions he suffered while playing in the NFL for twenty seasons. He said one time in an interview that he has had quote thousands of concussions. That's probably an exaggeration, but he definitely had a lot of them. Farv is just fifty four years old and diagnosed with Parkinson's. Head injuries obviously been a major point of concern in the NFL in recent years. And this far of news comes right on the heels of a Harvard study of around two thousand former NFL players, and they found that one third of them believed that they have CTE. CTE we knows a degenerative brain disorder. It's caused by repeated head impacts, concussions, things like that, brain injuries. Definitive diagnosis of ct is possible only by performing an autopsy of the brain after death. So we don't know if these players actually have CTE or not, but I think they're probably right. You have to take their word for it, and they are suffering symptoms of a lot of them reported having suicidal thoughts and things like that, And we know people with CT tend to have that. I always wonder, like, obviously incredible amount of concern for everybody, everybody playing football, and just and again, a lot of research was showing that it's not just big, big concussion causing head injuries that are the ones that can cause ET. It can be repeated smaller impacts, but just a slight jarring of the brain repeatedly, over and over and over again. The smaller impacts that happened throughout football games can be a cause as well. But I always wonder. I always wonder about MMA fighters and boxers, and I mean, those guys are getting there.
Speaker 2: I feel like you have to leant and right, and we had this.
Speaker 4: I just always think we have this whole generation that grew up with MMA and idolizing all these MMA fighters and training MMA fighting and stuff like that. Yeah, I hope I'm not offending people that because we have a lot of listeners that are very passionate about MMA and practice support and stuff.
Speaker 2: But I alway worry about those guys.
Speaker 4: Because we haven't that generation hasn't aged up to you know, their later years where I just hope that we're not going to have this huge wave of you know, fifty and sixty year olds when they get to that age that are suffering from CT and all this stuff, like, well, I'm worried, very worried.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for hanging out with us.
Speaker 5: Don't forget coming up eight fifty tickets for California's Great America. Trying to hang out with us on Saturday. It's gonna be a lot of fun, all right. So let's talk about Diddy and Justin Bieber. So, with all that is going on with Diddy behind bars, people are obviously speculating about other celebrities relationships to Diddy. Who did Diddy diddle? I think he did be here, and it was Bieber one of them.
Speaker 2: I think so he might have been.
Speaker 3: So Justin and Diddy obviously have some history.
Speaker 5: Justin he was a young teen spending time with Diddy a grown man, and the videos of them together are super uncomfortable to watch, just because you can feel how uneasy Justin feels in the video and he looks as if he's almost afraid of Diddy in some of them. And then there were reports that Justin is having a hard time processing everything that's going on currently with Ditty behind Bars and that he's just completely shut down over this. So there's a woman on TikTok who did a deep dive of Justin's Yummy video from twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: M we all remember that song, right sort of.
Speaker 5: So supposedly there are a ton of Diddy party references in the video and people were like, oh my god, Justin was crying out for help, like I promise you you'll never goe to watch or you're never going to watch this video of the same like ever again, I.
Speaker 2: Didn't ever watch.
Speaker 4: I didn't either the first time I watching. I'll make sure that I watch it through.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you watched it before, it just it just seems like a fun like party video. Right. Let's start from the very beginning. So Justin Bieber enters through the party, not from like a regular entrance for all the other No, he comes in through the kitchen. And that's because he wasn't just another guest like everybody else at the party. He was the main event. He was the entree to be served to these party goers, the yummy. He was the yummy at the yummy party.
Speaker 2: Yummy exactly got it.
Speaker 5: So then he walks into the party and everybody there, he's like the only young person there.
Speaker 3: Everybody there.
Speaker 5: And by the way, it's like all these rich, elite people, but they're all they're all older. You can tell they are made to be older. The only young people aside from Justin is the band who they're playing music at this party. And you got the girl you know, in the red outfit, she's playing the violin. But they made them look like children, like you can tell. You can tell they're younger than everybody there.
Speaker 2: Got it.
Speaker 5: So then Justin he goes to sit down and he's like, you know, he's eating the food. And you look at his plate and he's eating a sandwich, and when you finally see the inside the sandwich, there's.
Speaker 3: Like a red cherry there. Oh no, there's there's a red cherry on his sandwich.
Speaker 2: It's a big hot dog.
Speaker 5: And he's eating, he's drinking, he's having fun with everybody else. But then when like a bunch of gross food starts coming out from the kitchen, you get another look at his sandwich and the cherry that was on top of it is now rotten.
Speaker 3: Oh it's now black. So is that symbolic for yes, Graham?
Speaker 2: The Lee Card.
Speaker 3: I don't know, you tell me that's what everybody is saying.
Speaker 4: But online, can I just look fascinating theory? But can I also say that most do you think most artists direct their music videos?
Speaker 2: I never got the sense that they did.
Speaker 4: Director and they have a vision for it, and they'd be like, Okay, we're going to do this and I think it should be this, and then like I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Music videos aren't quite the thing that they once were, but in that time when they were a big thing, they a lot of you know, sometimes there'd be a big director would come in and do it and it was there. They're bringing a lot of their vision, So the artist obviously has to say because they may put out what they represent, but sometimes symbolism in there. I don't know if Bieber's like, hey, so did he diddled me so? And this one scene, I want to make sure we have a saying, you know, like I don't. I can't see him doing that, like wanting to include all this symbolism because I don't think he would want to admit and talk about this stuff. I think Bieber's a victim, like I legit think he's a victim right.
Speaker 5: I mean, sometimes they don't have a bit. I don't know who directed this video. Sometimes they don't have a big name director. Sometimes they do direct it themselves. Sometimes they have other celebrity friends directing themselves. And when you look at someone like Taylor Swift, I mean her videos are filled with Easter eggs and hints in there, like she's clearly having to say and she's putting things together her even if she's not directing it.
Speaker 2: Taylor's different. Taylor's different.
Speaker 5: I mean, I honestly, And there's more things I'm gonna go through. I think this is pretty spot on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so too.
Speaker 5: So at the party, so you see that Bieber has that now rotten cherry, which is symbolic for you know what. Then the lights go off, more partygoers come out, and everybody is wearing white as in Diddy's notorious white parties.
Speaker 2: She's wearing party.
Speaker 5: But he's known for he was known for his white party. Look at any old interview. Everybody was dying to go to his white parties.
Speaker 3: That's what he was known for.
Speaker 5: And then Diddy, I'm sorry, justin He's sitting at the table like this is after the parties ended, everybody is gone. He's sitting there looking all sad, and on the chair next to him is the red outfit that the child violinist is wearing, but she's not in it anymore. It's just the outfit, So like, why isn't she wearing her clothes? And then behind him there's a waiter who's.
Speaker 2: A child, right. I saw a clip of the video.
Speaker 5: It just looked like, No, I don't think in real life she was a childhood It looked like she was like eight years old.
Speaker 3: Or the video she was meant to look like a miner.
Speaker 2: I okay.
Speaker 5: And then the background there's a waiter who people they was supposed to resemble La Reid, who is the music exac that you know, launched Ditty's career and sent Justin to spend time with Diddy and all that stuff, and he himself was actually accused of sexual assault.
Speaker 3: In twenty thirteen.
Speaker 5: And then at the very end of the music video you get a look at Justin's empty plate and it's a childhood picture of him on the plate and under it it's as yummy as if he was the meal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think you could argue with that one.
Speaker 2: Well, he's like, I don't think you can argue any retort to that. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Again, it could be a lot of symbolism. It could be about his time in Hollywood in general and the music business. It doesn't necessarily have to be about did he again, I think Beaber's a victim watching the video now uncomfortable was I think he's I think did he did something to him? I think he's a victim, which, like, that's not a joke, Like that is not funny, that's incredibly serious. I just I question, like people are starting to analyze every little day are easter egg along the way, and I think it's I'm not fully buying it. You're right, And I also don't know that at that time again, Bieber would be going to the director of this music video, like we have to include all these Diddy Easter eggs in here, we have to do this.
Speaker 1: It could be.
Speaker 4: Symbolism about just I mean, just a young artist coming up in Hollywood and all these old executive record executives are taking advantage of you, Like that's what happened. A lot of artists had that experience by powerful people in the music industry, powerful people in the film and TV industry. That tale is as old as time, so it could be you know, symbolism about that. It doesn't necessarily mean it's totally solely about Diddy. Again, I think beer is a victim.
Speaker 5: It could be about just being in Hollywood in general, which in general, which we know he's had a really hard time. As far as the music video, I think justin he's an artist, He's been doing this long enough where he could say, hey, I want to include this, I want to do this, and I want to do that. I do think that he had creative control over his video, which a lot of artists do.
Speaker 3: Is it about Diddy specifically? Look, we don't know for sure.
Speaker 2: It could be about just hardship industry in the industry, but we do know that.
Speaker 3: Some something happened.
Speaker 5: Do you remember that interview where he said that like he wants to protect Billie Eilish like from Hollywood at all costs, and he was like crying, he was in tears over this. I also want to play a clip from Yummy Graham. You cannot argue this. It sounds a little dittyish.
Speaker 2: You ain't never running low supplies a baby oil? Yeah, yeah, now that's definitive. You can't. Yeah, you can't. I can't argue that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, yeah, never run because he had closets just full of the stuff. Yeah, whole warehouse ful of Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: So there is your uh, your yummy breakdown.
Speaker 1: I told you, I told you the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 8: So X will now let people that you've blocked see your post.
Speaker 2: I don't like that.
Speaker 3: I don't know who cares about X. Let's take I don't care.
Speaker 5: Let's let's just use another platform that people actually use, because.
Speaker 2: Nobody uses Twitter anymore. Talking about Yeah, my god, get off of that.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's got to be less than what, less than eight percent of the adult population or whatever in the United States uses X.
Speaker 2: The number is that the number is plummeted.
Speaker 5: Let's take Twitter out of that. Would you guys be cool with that? Change come into like Instagram?
Speaker 2: No me either.
Speaker 9: So they like that they can't interact with your posts, but they can still see them. But I'm like, I don't want anybody.
Speaker 5: That I blocked, Yeah anything, that's why they're blocked exactly.
Speaker 4: Isn't the point that so they can't send you harassing messages? Isn't that the point of the blocking, because somebody wants to stock you and see your posts on on X or whatever. Couldn't they just make another account and then look at it that way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but like on Instagram, if you block somebody, you can block all the accounts that person makes.
Speaker 4: I just feel like if somebody really wants to see your content and you've blocked them, they're going to figure out a way to be able to see it.
Speaker 2: I just I don't know. It seems like it's a great way to limit them harassing.
Speaker 9: But it at least puts them through some hurdles, like they have to create a new account.
Speaker 2: Do all that.
Speaker 8: X is just letting them see everything that they want to see and.
Speaker 2: Have access to you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it doesn't bother me. I'm if I block somebody, I just don't want them to be able to send me messages.
Speaker 2: No, something like if I like, I don't want them seeing my stuff, you know. Yeah, Okay, you're right, I changed my mind. Yes, Okay, I'm back on the I'm back on your side. Thank you. All right.
Speaker 3: One hit Wonders Because.
Speaker 2: Why today's national one hit wonder name?
Speaker 4: So I thought we had go around the room and share one of our absolute favorite one hit wonders, a little exercise of music. I'm curious to see what you guys like. And then it's always fun to reminisce about a.
Speaker 2: One hit wonder.
Speaker 9: All right, let's start with you, Jess okay minus somebody that I used to know, and it's by Goutier.
Speaker 2: I think that's how you say his name song. That song was massive and yeah, whatever happened to go Okay?
Speaker 4: I have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's ever done anything? You have any other big songs or remotely? That was it?
Speaker 3: He just like disappeared. One hit wonder.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that song.
Speaker 4: Is still my mother in law's ringtone, and I cannot figure out. I don't know if she knows how to change it again. But we're like that song, Come on, it's been done.
Speaker 2: What year was that song so good?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh?
Speaker 2: Was twenty seventeen definitely, times for sure.
Speaker 3: I think even before that, twenty fourteen or something like that.
Speaker 9: Let's see it was twenty eleven, twenty eleven eleven, wow, yeah, she'd been rocking that ringtone for a minute?
Speaker 5: Is cheat?
Speaker 2: What is your one hit? Let me play it before you say. I just want to hear it and see if we all know it. Okay, this is cheaties. I already know, already know what this is. Okay, I didn't know. I don't know if you go down like piano playing or not. You know, I thought you're listening to trap music, you know.
Speaker 4: I don't see you getting down to some playing the piano in the back of a flatbed truck tip around in La.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not. It's not you know, my musical taste necessarily, but I know about it. Yeah, that was a good was What year was that song?
Speaker 3: Two thousand and two?
Speaker 2: Man, she was like two years old listening to that thing.
Speaker 3: So my song is a lot more recent. But I did love this song when it came.
Speaker 5: Out, like the guy came out like the biggest song in twenty nineteen and then just vanished.
Speaker 4: There's not a chance of the world I could name who said I didn't recognize the song, but who was that?
Speaker 2: I had to look that up again too, Arizona Servis Okay, Yeah, that does sound familiar. I don't even know who that is still, but I loved that song.
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely, that was definitely a one hit wonder. All right, mine is one. You guys are all gonna know this song massive.
Speaker 2: You can't tell me that that song wasn't a huge all right, that's not my actual song. But as far as I know, Pink Fall, you know whoever that song, they haven't had a hit. A lot of hits.
Speaker 3: My kids watch them on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but nothing that like transcended like that. That was original.
Speaker 3: That was original. Then they cover a bunch of other nursery rhymes.
Speaker 4: This is my actual one hit, wonder, and it's an old one. I'm curious to see if any of you ladies know this song.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: I've heard it. I don't know what it is. Yes, you know it, Yes, I just don't know the name can uh celine Beyond.
Speaker 3: I don't know who's good bye?
Speaker 4: It's by this group four non blondes. That was one like big song nineteen ninety two. Of course I wasn't born yet. My mom told me about it, maybe like grandma, you know, because it was so old that the song was called What's Up. Everyone thinks it's called like What's going On or some other, but it's called What's Scared.
Speaker 2: That song was is humongous.
Speaker 4: I think I looked on YouTube and it has like one point whatever billion streams or something a billion views, So that.
Speaker 2: Was a major song.
Speaker 3: All right, So we're celebrating National One Hit Wonder.
Speaker 1: Day JV Show The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 5: Nine Wednesday, Today's National One Hit Wonder Day. So we all played some of our fave one hit wonders. And of course that talkback mic is always open. Literally, anything we talk about, you guys can like weigh in on the talkbacks or shout outs or you know, whatever you do, it's always there.
Speaker 3: The quickest way to reach out to us.
Speaker 11: The morning JV Show, Happy Homp Days.
Speaker 6: This is Melanie from Samamatista.
Speaker 9: My favorite one hit wonder is My Neck My Back by Kiya.
Speaker 3: You guys enjoy your Wow You're sick?
Speaker 2: Was that one hit wonder? I would say so.
Speaker 3: I think she had another song that didn't do anything my neck, my Back.
Speaker 2: I feel like she tried to set us up, just like, yeah, you know seriously. Lyricism. Was there a radio edited that song?
Speaker 4: There haven't been right well, I think changed a lot of lyrics, a lot of lyrics.
Speaker 13: Hey, good Moring Davis Show, Good Morning Barria. I just want to throw it in my favorite one hit wonder. What the song at least I don't even know the dad's name, but it's Electric Avenue. Every time that song plays, man, I get down to it. So, yeah, did you guys ever hear A Day?
Speaker 2: I don't know if I know that song? Do I know Electric Avenue? Electric? That is way different than Eddie Grant.
Speaker 3: I've never heard that.
Speaker 2: You've never heard that song.
Speaker 3: I've never heard that song.
Speaker 4: It was in a super Bowl commercial this past Super Bowl with their doing an electric car, had Armed sportz Inger in it.
Speaker 2: I can't remember who else was in the commercial. Never heard of the guy.
Speaker 3: I've definitely heard the song before, never heard the song.
Speaker 2: You had to have heard that.
Speaker 3: I'm sitting here telling you I've never heard the song. Why don't you just believe me?
Speaker 2: I think that you've heard it. You probably just don't remember. Maybe maybe all right, check in with their buddy Cheaty.
Speaker 3: You are single so far it's not going well. Well, we do have some good news. Okay, there's somebody on the talk back for you, Cheaty.
Speaker 2: Oh listen to this.
Speaker 7: Hight shitty go down good evening. And I was just trying to see how can I message you are fine away while we can talk because I can't get to you in one of your Instagram I do have a crush on you, but at the same time, I know it's a lot of people who have a crush on you, So I don't want to be in line. So I was just wonder, can we just talk as friends?
Speaker 2: Oh? What do you think about that?
Speaker 4: He's got only nice He's like, I gotta get I don't want to wait in line all the other guys that are clamoring for you for me?
Speaker 5: Okay, so canny line, a long line, but yeah, get to the batch.
Speaker 4: So do you not want to hear a guy? So can we just talk as friends? You want to be like, I want to talk to you as a lover?
Speaker 10: No, because they always try to start as friends but then they want something more.
Speaker 9: But maybe they say that because they don't want to come off to I respect it, so I respect it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what do you think about that? He sounds like a nice guy, very respectful of your.
Speaker 3: JV morning show. And then you can see from there, but.
Speaker 4: He said he's tried to reach out to you on Instagram. You you maybe don't respond. Maybe I don't know, you don't see it, And so what's that you're saying? Go to the JV Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Instagram to talk to you. How can a guy talk to you?
Speaker 3: What's your Instagram?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I believe he has my Instagram. C H I d I on air.
Speaker 3: But the thing is my my Can we change that?
Speaker 2: I can't. There's no way.
Speaker 1: And we got that here on air.
Speaker 3: Extra eye at the end, that's all you got to.
Speaker 4: Say, Extra eye at the end of cheat. Yeah, not an eye at the end of the air.
Speaker 2: Nobody's got it. Cheaty on air, a cheat extra on air? So can a guy?
Speaker 4: Guys that are listening, And he said, there's a lot of people have a crush on you. Where should they reach out to you?
Speaker 2: I have no idea. What do you mean?
Speaker 3: The single are your Instagram?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But my Instagram.
Speaker 10: It's like, it's hard for people to recure my requesting because I don't even know how it works.
Speaker 4: What do you mean? People slide to my dms asking for birthday shows all the time. I go and find those, I hit the requests and I go in the message requests and then I see that people are asking or trying to send a DM.
Speaker 10: I'll look, I'll try to see if I can get into those dms.
Speaker 2: And I'm confusing I'm confused by this. I don't like her lack of enthusiasms, Like, you're single. There are guys that are trying to interact with you, and you're like, I don't know. I guess no, I don't really want to. Uh So you don't want to engage with the single guys that are trying to reach out to you. I'm confused. I mean I do.
Speaker 10: But if I'll look through my Instagram and I'll see if I see your DM there you go, and then we can move forward from there.
Speaker 5: Yes, or also anyone else that wants to slide JB Morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess slide to one of us, because ignore you, we'll connect you.
Speaker 4: Ouch, this is harsh. And do you want to respond to that one guy that just that did leave that talkback?
Speaker 2: Oh? Oh no, dice on that one. He seems nice feeling it.
Speaker 3: You need to give everybody a chance.
Speaker 10: We will and I will so no, no, no, shotgun, Okay, take the Okay, I'll take the shotgun blast on the podcast.
Speaker 2: I reach back out, see if we can get him on the air. Yes, I'll see if I can get a hold of them.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 5: So, Cheaty, you said a few moments ago that your dms are like weird. Sometimes you don't get messages or you're having trouble finding messages from.
Speaker 2: Mad at us. Can we get to the bottom of this, Cheaty, Are you upset?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: I was merely I'm just asking the question.
Speaker 4: So we played a talkback from a guy that was trying to shoot a shot at Cheaty, and I was merely asking what kind of the best way if guys are interested in you? There are a lot of guys in the bear are they interest in you? What way is the best way to reach out? Because in the talkback he said he tried sending me some dms and no luck. So if a guy's listening and they are maybe too shy to leave a talk back or call into the show or whatever, or we're talking about doing a Cheaty show, maybe they're too shy to be involved in that, what would And I was just wondering what the best way to reach out and I figured it was social media like dms, But then the guy was saying, well, you couldn't get through your dms were blocked or something, So I just thought, you know, it's twenty twenty four, Cheaty love social media and Instagram. I thought the DM would be the preferred way, but it doesn't seem like it is. So if it's not, I will, you know, take a step back. I'm sorry, Cheaty, I didn't know. I apologize.
Speaker 2: Is there a way that you would prefer or dms are fine?
Speaker 10: I took I should just like, well yesterday that my dms are weird, like I don't get any request or anything in my inbox, Like I don't know how to explain it, like it's hard to like, I think I took off that setting where people can like it doesn't show up. Yeah, because I used to.
Speaker 3: Get hell of like spam like scamming stuff, so I just blocked that.
Speaker 2: Okay, well listen to this by guys.
Speaker 11: Morning's still from the city. I don't know Cheaty's DMS on the Gram might be off or it might be stricted, because I try to send her a post through Instagram DM and it doesn't it's not highlight. It's my carrying the highlight her name. Friendsick For example, I sent you, guys the lady eating Twitter hotdogs just for hell of it, and I couldn't send her but I sent to everybody else.
Speaker 2: Thank you for that.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm going by what's setting, maybe just sutdying. A guy wants to slide in and send you a video of.
Speaker 4: A woman eating a ton of meat whissles like, and that's just you know, good clean fun, and they can't even send it to you. You're missing out on a lot of good meat missile content because of your settings.
Speaker 10: I literally asked, just how do I change my settings?
Speaker 3: Because I didn't. I wasn't getting anything so cheating into it. Don't worry, she's gonna look into it. Big Mama will fix it.
Speaker 2: Big Mama getting them dms.
Speaker 12: God, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in.
Speaker 9: The Bay and trending is sponsored by Stanford Medicine Children's Health Access to Excellence.
Speaker 5: All Right, So Ellen DeGeneres is opening up about those mean girl accusations in her new Netflix stand up special, which came out yesterday, called for your Approval, and I guess the entire thing is about her not needing anybody's approval anymore.
Speaker 3: Here's a clip from her special.
Speaker 14: I've spent an entire lifetime trying to make people happy, and I've cared far too much what other people think of me. So the thought of anyone thinking that I mean was devastating to me, and it consumed me for a long time.
Speaker 2: But with time you.
Speaker 14: Gain perspective, which is one good thing about aging. It doesn't totally make up for arthritis and brittle bones, but a good old and with perspective you realize that caring what people think to a degree is healthy, but not if it affects your mental health.
Speaker 2: And she says that's where she was.
Speaker 5: It absolutely destroyed her when that whole scandal was going on.
Speaker 2: Was this Do we know where this special was filmed?
Speaker 4: Because I'm wondering if this was the shows she had a couple of shows, like in Santa Rosa or something, and was like, real random, I was like, why is she doing shows there?
Speaker 2: I wonder if they were filminging this?
Speaker 4: But then I thought she was going on a big comedy tour and then that all seemed like it got scratched.
Speaker 2: Can you look can you look it up?
Speaker 3: We can find out where her Netflix special was filmed.
Speaker 14: So after a lifetime of caring, I just can't anymore. So I don't.
Speaker 5: And she went on to talk about how she's so proud of the person that she is today and she's just happier now than she was before because she stopped caring about the negativity. So it was in Minneapolis, Minneapolis, thank you if I still.
Speaker 2: Have a soft spot for Ellen.
Speaker 4: Of all the people when you find out they're awful in Hollywood, you're like, I'm done with them.
Speaker 2: I hate them, really that awful. She wasn't like Diddy, like Diddy is a monster. I mean, there's definitely a different.
Speaker 1: Ellen.
Speaker 2: She was just really passionate about her job.
Speaker 5: Maybe that came off as being mean sometimes, you know, but she's running a talk show here.
Speaker 3: Everyone got to be on point. Yeah, maybe it was more like that.
Speaker 2: I just had. I never had that feeling where I'm like, I'm done. Even was like, I don't know. I still like, I don't know, I like hang out with I don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: It's not fair, Graham, What do you have in trending?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: Two United Airlines passengers sent to the hospital after they're injured aboard a San Francisco bound flight, And this was this past Thursday. It was a United Airlines flight from Newark, New Jersey to SFO. This was Thursday afternoon. They say, air traffic control told them, look, another plane is flying in your vicinity.
Speaker 2: You need to descend.
Speaker 4: So the plane with the fastened seatbelt signs on started to descend. I think they had to do it rather rapidly to avoid being too close to this other airplane. Well, a couple of passengers they weren't listening to that seatbelt sign uh uh, they were standing, and I guess.
Speaker 3: They were actually injured.
Speaker 4: We've seen a few incidents like this lately where people have hit the ceiling of the aircraft. I don't know if that's what happened here, but when you hear that they were hospitalized over a rapid descent of a flight, that's probably something like that would happen. We don't know what their condition is that that has not yet been released. Now I was obviously furiously searching to see if I could blame Boeing for this. Now, probably not their fault, but I believe, you know, United Airlines largely has a boat aircraft, so probably was a Boeing. So it still holds true. If it's Boeing, we ain't going just be Smarter People
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine