Speaker 1: Ready, get ready for.
Speaker 2: January thirty one, twenty twenty five, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar. And yes, I'm still alive, and we are live here on a Frisday night, a little bit after eight pm Eastern on o'chelly dot com. This is the o'celly effect, and we're open to your calls and possibly your diseased mind, because it seems like everybody's is, including mine. I'm not going to speak for my cosppte, but everybody seems to have a diseased mind at this point. I don't know if you know this, but apparently, according to some people in our government, the ready for this one Hamas is making what condom bombs. Now, okay, this is news to me. I know they do make bombs. They make and they do their thing, and you might have your opinions on it, but I wasn't aware they were making condom bombs. But President Trump apparently said they're taking condom money fifty million dollars and making it into for condoms and making it into bombs. He did say that I'm going to break down what actually happened, but I'm not going to be a mainstream means media stooge, hold on, because these people are asking questions that don't need to be asked and doing what following up on all the wrong things, the usual moments of outrage, you know, getting mad at well ge. He keeps saying, DEI for the plane crash? Yeah, that's stupid, But how stupid is it? What's going on elsewise? And also, if you guys want to ask a real revealing question, do it stop screwing around now they don't want to do that. Let's be honest. The corporate media has now gotten in line and decided that they're going to normalize everything that's does accept the irrelevant stuff. So what are we left with the headlines of the executive orders that now don't say what the mainstream is telling you. They said, But is that unusual? No, because you were supposed to follow the science, you were supposed to trust the Biden administration. How come nobody and I do mean nobody, not the Fox media people, not the you know, the MSNBC outrage and I think Rachel Maddow has gone back to five days a week broadcast. You know, none of them ask the relevant question that all of America should actually be asking. Not you know, Hey, what the hell? Why did Biden pardon everybody? No, No, let's get on the pardons in a minute. Forget that. Here's the deal. If you can accept that Joe Biden was not capable of running the executive branch of the government, or at least not completely capable and incapable of a whole lot of complex things because he wasn't communicating in a complex way various days of the week live on TV during a debate. If you can accept that he was impaired and you know that, and you know he got too old? Ay, when did that happen? And b how about this big question? If he wasn't in charge, who was? See, that's the thing. Was it Kamala? Apparently not? Because I had this funny feeling that things would have went differently if Kamala was actually calling the shots. So who was the shot caller?
Speaker 3: Just?
Speaker 2: I mean, is anybody going to ask that question? Actually? I don't think so, you know why, because it's relevant, it's important. It would actually reveal something. How is it that the president went on autopilot but the executive branch continued to do complex things? Now, don't bother to ask that question? And on those pardons a gift handed to the Trump humping lovers of that side of the equation, which, by the way, face this fact, no matter who you are, that's more than half the country, you know, according to the votes, and according to what I see, it's way more than half the country. The craziness that people say, oh, Trump's gonna get you know, the old Trump's gonna get busted, wet dream that they've had for the past I don't know, ten years, not going to happen because nobody wants it to happen. Not really. And here's the deal. Biden gives out pardons right to a whole bunch of people, whether it's Anthony Fauci, a whole bunch of senators, his whole family. Well, here's an interesting thing. You can't plead the fifth Now, if you've been pardoned for a crime, you have no no risk of guess what, self incrimination in various procedures. Okay, which means that calling somebody is a witness who's been pardoned for a crime. You know, they do this all the time, usually in rico cases. How come nobody is pressing for Well, now, that means we can get you to tell us the truth about things. No, they can still decline to answer and refuse. Yeah, but because they don't have use of their Fifth Amendment privilege because it does not apply at this point, doesn't that mean and nobody's asking this question either. And I'm not a legal you know, scholar, I'm not a lawyer, but I'm wondering why nobody's even asking a lawyer or a legal scholar. Excuse me. But if that's the case, can't I call somebody as a witness and when they refuse to testify, I can then say they're obstructing justice, refusing to cooperate with the court, therefore in contempt, therefore committing perjury if they say something other than you know, hello, opportunities handed to people here, And all you're concerned about is well they finally let the j six people go. Well, he wrote executive orders that demand now DEI will be removed. None of the substantive issues, none of the actual lock these people up that need to be locked up, not on either side of the equation. I said this when they went after Trump too. I said, how come they don't go out for stuff that's publicly demonstrable that is problematic for somebody to do in his position. Well, they don't. They went after nonsense. They went after loose, bad evidence. They went after stuff that a county prosecutor in no name, county, whatever the hell in the middle of the country would have known better than to bother going after even the local guy who owns two car dealerships. They wouldn't have gone after a guy for this because they would have found something better and a slam dunk at least portion of a case. But no, they didn't do that. You know why because at the end of the day, nobody wants to bust the other side. It will reveal the wrong things, interesting facts. See, if you start to pick at the scab, the real real scab, of the foreign interests that paid off certain people in office, and I say again, find me a representative in the House or a senator who serves I don't know, more than two terms and does not drastically increase their fortunes. Find me one, okay, maybe three terms in the House. I'll say, you know you got you gotta three terms in the House and two terms as a senator. Find me one who does not walk in there with whatever and come out greatly enriched. And oh, by the Biden, anybody keep track of the latest Nancy Pelosi stock trading strategy, Because here's the thing. Nancy and Paul Pelosi, a genius out there, came up with a way to sort of track their trades. And if you track their trades and you use, you know, secondhand, their ability, their insider trading knowledge, you too can make a fast buck. Apparently, I'm learning all kinds of weird stuff this week. And on top of it, somebody shuffled me an Instagram audio of guess what, Cliff Carter right, lbj's making the statement that, gee, you know, I'm having arguments with Linden because Lyndon was still alive at this point this tape was made. I'm having arguments with Linden because he never should have sent Mac Wallace to kill JFK. Now that's what's on the tape. It is allegedly an authentic tape of Cliff Carter talking to I think Billy Celesties, who was a con artist, full of craps, somebody who claimed to take a whole lot of secrets to his grave one time, testified to a wild array of a whole bunch of people that LBJ, in one way or another, participated in having killed, including his own sister, JFK. Henry Marshall, a list of other nameable names who you know, at the end of the day was involved in the swirl of continually evolving hyperbole. Let's call it and bs because he was a con artist and a liar, but he did. You know, con artists and liars can't get through a whole day by lying about everything. So sometimes more often than a broken clock, they do tell you some truths, but you always got to sort through it, you know, much like that lady who was supposedly lbj's mistress, right or well, one of the many that he bagged. Of course, usually it was secretaries or whoever. You could get to sit still loging up and he could grab by the ears like you like to grab hound dogs. But anyway, one of the women that he had a couple of rounds with and probably fathered one of her children. Yeah, Matdeline Duncan Brown. You know, she made some claims that line up with Billy celesties, But then again, her whole life, her claims kept evolving, and you know, even outside of the LBJ affair affairs, whatever you want to call them, And meanwhile, she was just another stop along the LBJ train where he wanted to land or make stops here and there, not just in Texas, but elsewhere. You know, that woman made a lot of claims on tape that contradict each other, and at certain points try to put everybody in the world at a party, you know, before and after the assassination, I believe, but the pre assassination party is the one everybody focuses on. And at the end of the day, I mean she went to her grave, you know, still be in charge with check fraud and stuff like well into what her eighties. Anyway, old ladies with their stories, sometimes they're not always accurate. Sometimes you know, it's benign, other times it's not. Anyway, point is that swirrel. I'm listening to this tape recently and talking to serious people about what does this mean and what can we do with it because nobody can authenticate it. It can't be tracked down. Nobody's got the original, you know, just like everything else on the internet, in our government and in the media. So if you want to call in and talk about this or any other topic, and god knows what's on b Pete's mind after you listen to my little rant, but I had to get to it. And oh, by the way, more to speak about regarding this condoms and Moss. I want to get your impression about that, be Pete before you know, at some point in your opening remarks here. But I want to have fun with the audience. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. I already saw preemptively that our friend Jimmy James had bought into the Jennifer Aniston breaking up the Obama's rumor, which is hilarious but doesn't appear to have legs anyways, Jennifer Aniston just straight talk. I'd go there, but you know, just just to see to look on her face, because she has an odd sort of face. Anyway, I'm digging Jennifer Aniston, but not when she was younger. When she got older, I liked her, you know what I mean. Anyways, it is what it is. It was what it was, and it's gonna be what it's gonna be. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's the number to call, and you can talk about this or anything else you like, and I'll save my analysis of the condom bombs and humas for later on in the show, because there is a truth there that we can dispense with in thirty seconds. But you know, why bother with that? Why let a good line of BS and a good BS story get in the way of things like facts, whether they be alternative or not. We definitely live in a new age and it is strange. Bet Pete. I don't know how you're feeling about all this, but man, it's getting weird. It's getting weirder out there, it's getting weirder in here. And finally, I'm recovering enough that next week we'll have Mike Swanson on. Some of my regular scheduled guests are going to return finally, and I am looking for brand new material and fresh discussions about topics I have never covered before on this show. And I think it's time to change up a lot of things, include maybe my opinion is about some people, places and things. But you know, you just about feel like you're gonna die from the mystery illness. It'll get to you. And also I talked to Chris Graves off air, which I didn't think I was gonna do, but I did, and you know, it is what it is it was what it was gonna be, what it's gonna be. But we shall see. So what's on your mind this week? My friend, my co host, and I'll check the phone lines while you load up for bear here today.
Speaker 3: You know you're sure you want to stop?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 5: If you go another seven minutes, you'll have a solid twenty five minute rand.
Speaker 3: Really, Yeah, you've been, yeah, visiting, watching the clock going. Is he gonna take a freaking breath?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: My well, see now, my recording time says I only went thirteen minutes and forty seconds. Impossible, that's what it says intro and all thirteen minutes and forty seconds that's what was recorded.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, then my clock, i'll see.
Speaker 2: Well it says twenty it says twenty three after on my on my clock. That's you know, lined up to everybody else's clock. But but we started late, about ten minutes later almost, So now we're important.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm allowing you five minutes in there that I guess you didn't have anyway, I'm.
Speaker 2: Sorry, it's been a while since I get I'm sorry. It's been a while since I could string together a couple of good sentences. And I like to rant so my apologies, my friend, please could go big.
Speaker 3: It's your show you talked about to want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, it's your show too. Oh last week's last week's podcast. By the way, I am going to release that that show we did with Nature Boy. I don't know, you know, maybe you want to catch up with people on that too. I forgot to mention it. But anyway, let me shut up and let you take the floor.
Speaker 5: Please, Well, you're you're behind on the partners bit. There was some coverage by Jonathan Turley and a couple of others when they issued when Biden issued to partons preemptively.
Speaker 3: Basically the only time it's been done before is when Nixon was pardoned, right, it was at first specific crime.
Speaker 5: And nobody ever took it to court because nobody wanted to charge him with anything. In this case, all these preemptives for Fauci and Biden's brother, his sister, his sister in law. Hunter's pardon covers whatever he was accused of.
Speaker 3: I don't know that he covers the things he wasn't brought charges on.
Speaker 5: Basically, a pardoner's supposed to be for an offense. So what they're saying is is that, yeah, they contested in court. Comer and the rest of them in the Congress. They're going to start.
Speaker 3: He wants to get ahold of Biden's tax records. They say they've got a total of thirty million dollars that they brought in that never was taxes were never paid on. Okay, any pardon.
Speaker 5: That's given on a federal level doesn't cover state crimes, so somebody could go after him for state tax evasion or something like that. Okay, that way, but the pardon itself is supposed to be for something that was done. You're pardoning something that happened, So when you do it preemptively, it's not a pardon. What specifically are you partning now when it comes to the Fifth Amendment thing if you accept a pardon.
Speaker 2: Well, really really quick question, I'm sorry, really quick question about this because I know you're correct, But I've seen before again observing mob cases right where effectively they can't itemize all the crimes committed by the mobster. Right like in the case of like say Sammy the Bull Gravano, they can name all the murders if they're lucky, right, there's thirty murders, but they don't necessarily have every assault yarde down right, where you know, every broken kneecap can be accounted for every dollar.
Speaker 3: Usually in those cases when they issue.
Speaker 5: It's not a pardon, they are immune from prosecution to anything that they would testify to as long as they are truthful. Right, So that's when they come up with the oh, yeah, and I bumped this guy off back in eighty six. Who was, you know, trying to get in in our numbers game and he was causing too much of a stink. Or we had an associate that had done some stupid things and we decided to you know, lessen our overhead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this guy, this guy we kept in the trunk of a car for the weekend. I forgot about him, but we did let him go. So technically it would be kidnapping, et cetera. Right, I get all that. And that's an immunity agreement, which is again different than and then a pardon, because a pardon wipes it clear. The immunity agreement just says you can't be prosecuted, right, good, all.
Speaker 3: Pardon doesn't wipe it clear.
Speaker 5: A pardon simply sets aside any penalty for the crime involved. It wipes the penalty away. You're still prosecuted. You're still a felon, you know, on a federal charges. Depending on what the charge, this could be a federal misdemeanor, but most federal charges when it comes things like that, are felony.
Speaker 3: So you can't buy a gun blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Right, so any baalty of being a felon is gone, but you're still a felon, right, I mean, like you know all the stuff where they say you can't.
Speaker 5: You know, one of the guys on the J six they ask him, you know, now as you've had your pardon, what are you gonna do? He said, I'm gonna do the American thing. I'm We'll go out and buy plenty of guns. Okay, Well, because his right has been restored through the part. And usually if you're a convicted felon, you can't on a firearm in a lot of places, in.
Speaker 2: A lot of places in Georgia, it doesn't matter because you don't need to prove even who you are. You know, all you need to do is prove that you're an adult. And you know what I mean, that's it, right, So convicted felons, technically, in certain ways can go make casual purchases of firearms in certain places, and it's a legal purchase. But you can't get yourself run through the thing and make one of those registered purchases if you're a felon in most places. Right, So there's one of those things where it's a little dicey and there is a difference. But usually, I mean, even if you have, if you have a pardon in hand, it's very simple to attach an immunity agreement to it, right, So, I mean it's not that hard. I don't know technically, I didn't look at all these pardons, but go ahead.
Speaker 5: The immunity agreement keeps you from being prosecuted for what it is you're testifying too. Right, it's a totally different thing than a part.
Speaker 3: There are two. They're not even apples and oranges. There are apples and pliers, rightly different things.
Speaker 2: I skipped an operation there when I was theoretically discussing you could bring somebody in to have them testify, because you can bring them in and say, look, you've got a pardon on this crime, so we can ask you about this crime. And you know, also absolute immunity can be attached to that, right, Well.
Speaker 3: Not absolute immunity.
Speaker 5: If you have a pardon, it's if somebody pardon me for something, all right, they call before Congress, all right, well how did this work?
Speaker 3: How did you funnel the money? What did you do with all these LLCs?
Speaker 5: If you accepted the pardon, you no longer have a Fifth Amendment protection from self incrimination. If you don't testify, they hold you in contempt, which is they can go after you that way.
Speaker 3: It's a congressional thing. But if it's in a court of law and they hold you in contempt, they can throw you in jail, plain and simple.
Speaker 2: Well, technically speaking, they can put you in jail in Congress too. They have a little cell there and they have people to do that. But it's difficult and it's not something that I don't think has been done in a very long time.
Speaker 3: Right, Congress can't hold you in jail if Congress. If you go before Congress and they.
Speaker 5: Hold you in contempt of Congress, then you go through a court hearing for that contempt, and then that's when you're giving your punishment. Rogerstone, who was Steve Bannon. They refused to testify, they were held in contempt.
Speaker 3: They actually had a court hearing, right, and they, yes, I didn't go because of presidential immunity or confidential discussions between the president and his advisors comes under executive privilege.
Speaker 2: Whatever their justification was for not testifying. But then when Stone went before that hearing, they convicted him of witness tampering, right, and intimidation. And that stemmed from the original contempt thing. Right, that was part of that, wasn't it. Right.
Speaker 3: So you know, when it comes to pardons, a pardon is a good thing.
Speaker 5: There's two When Joe Biden pardoned all of the federal death row prisoners, right, there were two that refused it. One of them, I don't know what the other one's reason was. The first guy that refused it said, no, I'm not taking a pardon because I'm innocent. I haven't done anything, and if I accept this pardon, my appeals go out the window.
Speaker 2: Well, a lady from the J six group, Yeah, a lady from the J six group did the same thing. I don't want to pardon exactly. Yeah. So okay, So yeah, you.
Speaker 5: Know, pardons. You can talk about pardons left and right. The funny thing is about this is before Trump's first term was over with and everybody's campaigning for the election in twenty twenty, A lot of the pundits and all were making a comment where you know, uh, Trump could just come up and pardon his son and pardons this. And Trump ended up pardoning was it his his was it was either no, it was either his son or his daughters in law parent. Maybe it was Ivanka's husband's dad or something. One of them got pardoned towards.
Speaker 3: The end of it.
Speaker 5: But they were talking about him pardoning his son and he could pardon himself and all this other thing, right, And you know, just four years later, that's exactly what happened with Biden. Biden has has pardoned more people than all of the other presidents combined.
Speaker 2: Has he really? Because I mean there have been blizzards, you know, storms of pardons from different presidents on their way out the door. But I wasn't aware your number here. Yeah, yes, Carter.
Speaker 5: I don't know how many people came under Carter's pardon of all the draft dodgers, but from what I understand, Biden's total was more than all the other presidents combined.
Speaker 2: I mean, because that's a lot considering the amount of people that Clinton pardoned on the way out quietly, and one of the bushes issued a pretty good, you know, huge explosion excuse me of pardons on the way out the door.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Biden was going like twelve hundred and a whack oh okay, because all of the federal death row prisoners, another group of twelve hundred his family.
Speaker 3: And that's the funny thing.
Speaker 5: You know, Basically, when you issue pardons like that, you're pretty much admitting, well, these people did something, but we don't need to talk about it.
Speaker 3: Their pardons. Well, there's that.
Speaker 2: There's that. There's also the idea of defense. Let's let's be you know, objective, right, there's the idea of defense where you know that there's been declarations that we're gonna go after all these people because he had he included Congress people, he included I mean, it's it's such a wide array. I'm surprised I didn't get one, you know what I mean. At some point here it was like, let me just preemptively. And that's the weirdest thing about this to me, is preemptibly as I don't know if it's the only case ever, but Nixon's old thing was, you know, he's being pardoned for any crimes he has committed or you know, could possibly have committed. Even it was sort of like, even, shit, we don't know about uh, we're gonna pardon Nixon for right, like whatever, all of his crimes against the United States, forget it, they're gone, which was pretty wild considering his only real legal battle at that point was fighting the tapes. You know, because impeachment again not a criminal situation. You don't need a pardon from an impeachment, although it does kind of stop an impeachment because what's the point. But either way, right, I mean, so that was an unusual circumstance. But what's funny to me is again it's like exactly the thing that they were saying that Trump was gonna do Biden does. This is why, I say, you know, not a big difference. Also, funny thing about the executive order, which I know we're gonna have to cover, you know, the major one about MLKJFK and RK before we're done here tonight and probably again and again over the next few weeks, based on what happens. But please continue.
Speaker 5: Well, it just it's gonna I don't know whether it's gonna come from congressional testimony or if some state ag is going to take it upon himself to haul one of them in the court, get somebody indicted in front of grand jury. But the parton issue is going to eventually end up in court with one of them, because if they go through this congressional hearing, I mean, they're looking at thirty million dollars that Coxes were never paid off and if they can link somebody to it. The thing was Trump's crew was talking about, oh, you know, we can't wait till we get in and we get Joe Biden in court and blah blah blah and Liz Cheney for talking to somebody without their attorney president and convincing them to fire their attorney and hire an attorney that she recommended. And she's not supposed to talk to witnesses and a congressional hearing, you know, unless our lawyer's present. So the preemptive the January sixth committee that was pardoned by Biden was to cover a few things that went on with like Liz Cheney and Adam Schiff and a few of the other ones, some really shady things that were going on. They and they also he included people that testified for the committee. So that covers the political aid that had second hand knowledge of Trump trying to commander a vehicle that you know is impossible for him to do because there's a separator between the driver in the compartment.
Speaker 2: That Oh, that was that was, Yeah, that was that whole story about him trying to grab the steering wheel right like, you know during the thing to turn the car.
Speaker 3: Around hand hearsay evidence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm just recounting the alleged story, right. That was that thing that happened where he wanted to turn the car, which, by the way, Danny, I see you on the phone line, and we're going to get to you first. I see you there. But I just want to let Bpete finish this. And I'm reminding people of different things as we go, but yeah, continue, So there's about that.
Speaker 5: So you know, the January sixth committee thing was something that Biden came up with to cover some people that were basically covering his butt before he went out the door on the the condom thing looking through records of support that's been sent to Goza in the Middle East.
Speaker 2: That's not as serious an issue as these other things we're going.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, it is a serious issue. Fifty one million dollars for condoms. Now, but you think about this, our government, our state governments and progressive left, they started pushing putting condoms in grade schools.
Speaker 3: Gotta have free condoms.
Speaker 5: These kids are doing nothing but going out there in Fornic Cayton, and you know they need to be safe and they could catch AIDS or something.
Speaker 3: So we need to give out these condoms.
Speaker 5: There's not a country in the world that we haven't sent some form of aid to. And I'll bet you if you check the records, you're gonna find out we have provided enough condoms for this world three times over see.
Speaker 2: But I did check the records, Okay, but I did check the records on this particular thing. He's got a whole bunch of things wrong here. First of all, it's sixty million dollars, not fifty. Okay, it's more money. First of all. Secondly, this is a thing. This is one of those many, many programs, and you can complain about it any which way you want that sends a contraception to various countries. It's not specifically for Hamas or for Palestine, or this is we sent condoms there. Oh no, I'm just telling you what the reality is. This is we send rubbers everywhere, okay, just like we'll send you know, planned parenthood, which we exported that for many years. Like it or not, that's one of the things that this government did. And fifty million dollars is you know, a squirt of piss in the bucket versus the rest of you know, what goes on with government waste and stupid things that we send across, you know, to other countries. But forget that, Let's forget about all the judgments. None of this money actually went to Hamas or Palestine. This money was sent and ostensibly and condoms literally were physically sent to certain places depending on what was more expedient. They exported condoms to many countries. How that has to do with I mean, he's alleging that they somehow took the condom money and built bombs with it.
Speaker 5: There's no no, they actually used the condoms in making the bombs.
Speaker 3: They take the condoms and they saw a clip of this.
Speaker 5: They take the condoms and fill them up like balloons with helio and attach the bombs to it, and it's that's how they can float it over the fifth on the border.
Speaker 2: Do you not see this, You really take this seriously, like this is something of significance.
Speaker 3: Oh, I have to understand. These guys are in the Middle East.
Speaker 5: You don't waste any type of usable item when it comes to warfare.
Speaker 2: I know, I saw I saw videos recently about how you can use condoms to create very good host things for your house and your outside garden. Knows and everything. I saw videos on this this week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, helium, and you don't.
Speaker 5: I mean, maybe there's a balloon shortage over there, who knows, But all these think about it.
Speaker 3: Amasa sitting there going yo, obie, what are we gonna do? We got ninety two cases of condoms over there. We can only use so many, so what are we gonna do? They're free. The US figures that's going to solve all the world's problems.
Speaker 5: My cousin over at the tar he's sitting on thirty cases of them and don't know what to do.
Speaker 3: What can we do? So they get they get creative.
Speaker 5: They use them as helium balloons to float stuff over the.
Speaker 7: Fence and do you know their damage. It's a legit thing. It's when you hear about it in the news, it's like we sent fifty one million dollars worth of condoms. That's a lot of damn condoms.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't know what it costs to make a condom what three cents?
Speaker 2: Well spread out across various nations, I mean, how many you know condoms? Did Hamas actually end.
Speaker 3: Up met condoms?
Speaker 5: We have sent a country in Africa, the Middle East, South America, Asia?
Speaker 3: Just I mean, are we keeping the condom company in business with.
Speaker 2: All these I guarantee you some congressperson owns cheap ass condom company brand Act that has the government contract on this. I'm sure that. So somebody has a whole business based on the fact that they are the condom company for the US government. Probably out there in the world. I'd love it if somebody would send me one. There's literally a condom that is stamped like you know, US government issue. There's guaranteed a government issue condom. Here's the sad thing, though, is these cheap condom companies. If I was working with explosives and looking for materials, I would not work with them because you know, one thing you want to make sure of is that your materials are you know, have some efficacy. If you're working with explosives, I would not work with the cheap rubbers man. I would go Trojan. I mean, I'm just saying, And who knows, maybe they're subsidizing Trojan to some degree.
Speaker 5: Good, you have a fail safe measure. You're using nine of them. You can afford for two of them to have ten hoole leagues in them and go down. Be it practical here we got to do somebody's condoms. Hey, let's tournament in balloons. You got to give them credit for creativity.
Speaker 2: You can't see how this is a land affable thing to even concern yourself with. Even if let's just say, you know, the least of the problems is how many condoms Hamas got to make helium bombs out of them? I mean, really, you can't see that that's a minor issue that like is not worthy of.
Speaker 5: The issue came about when they decided to cut that.
Speaker 3: How could you cut these condoms to gouz that they need them?
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 3: The only I.
Speaker 5: Don't understand the left's fascination with giving out free condoms for everything. Schools.
Speaker 3: Just put them in all the health departments.
Speaker 5: If somebody wants a condom, there should be no reason that they can't find one for free.
Speaker 2: But the sad thing is I think they get a lot more mileage out of a bag of rice. And the other sad thing is there's actually no evidence to show that this stuff went to Hamas or even Palestine, like they're not even these.
Speaker 3: There videos out there. Okay, all right, So do you think it's just all made up? No?
Speaker 2: I think it's one of those cartoony things that is not of any great significance even if it was true, which it doesn't appear to be true.
Speaker 5: Great significance until you're talking about cutting government spending. Let's quit sending fifty one million dollars worth of condoms to the Middle East?
Speaker 2: How about to anywhere? I don't care where it goes. There's no need for this. But still, the point is that among the many things that this government pisses away money on, this would not be even near the top of my list for a major funding and be really dangerous stuff that's getting distributed. I mean, I'm thinking to myself, you know, the guns getting run into Mexico is much you know, remember the Fast and Furious or whatever it was they called that? What was it Fast and Furious?
Speaker 5: Was that the name of it that's when they were walking guns across the bord so that they could track them, to keep a trace on them to see where they end up. And they end up at a crime scene where a border officer was killed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, handing over guns to yeah.
Speaker 3: And the holder and all of them.
Speaker 5: Then nobody went to jail on that when a couple of guys got shifted around the FBI and the ATF and that was it and it went away.
Speaker 2: Well, I guarantee you there's a lot more fast and furious programs than there is major dangerous condom programs out there. You know, in our government waste list, I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: Band Paul has a list every year of all the pork that's out there. That's ridiculous.
Speaker 5: You know, they're checking the sexuality of common swamp news in Rhodesia.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay.
Speaker 5: This is just an example, and it's a good example because it's typical of.
Speaker 3: The crap that money just we spit.
Speaker 5: We blow so much money in aid to foreign countries. The fifty one million for condoms is a good example of the trivial crap that we waste fifty one million dollars on it. It's perfect for a news story, Yeah, because it's gonna catch everybody's attention.
Speaker 2: But I'd rather have ten of those condom programs than probably one of any of these other twenty thousand things that we're sending money, Like you're talking about where it's like we're going to test the mating habits of this creature where we can only prove there's two of them that actually exist, you know, these two mutations. We're going to follow them and see if they mate for the next five years. And they're giving out a million dollar grant for that, you know what I mean. There's freaking one hundred of those, you know that you can find with no problem. I'm so much less worried about the rubbers than I am about weapons, chemicals, you know, crazy stuff that we've allowed to happen. Oh, by the way, you know the Chinese lab thing, maybe it's a whole lot more legit than we thought, you know, or than we were allowed to think in public. Right, Remember, people like me were getting banned for even mentioning the Wuhan lab. You know, maybe there was actually a little more to it because we had an inside guy on that. Oops.
Speaker 5: Really, I mean, you know, see little thing on that you know back when COVID hit, we discussed it and I was talking about what was going on at University.
Speaker 3: Of North Carolina and the labs up there. Ralph Barrett, Right.
Speaker 5: That's why when Fauci got his pardon, Biden did the same thing he did with Hunter. He backdated it back to twenty fourteen. And that's when the Obama administration put a stop to any type of viral testing and.
Speaker 3: Or what they call it gain of function.
Speaker 5: They put a stop to all gain of function research on these viruses. So what happened was the Wuhan lady that ended up getting sick of disappearing.
Speaker 3: She was over here when they stopped the funding.
Speaker 5: She took the samples of viruses back to Wuhan, and then Echo Health Alliance who was in the group with Fauci and Barrick in his lab, and there was another lab. I want to say it was in Jersey, but there's another one in a college.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised to.
Speaker 5: Take money giving it to Echo Health Alliance, which turned around and gave it to Wuhan. That's all been documented. So they backdated Fauci's pardon to back then because in them funding it and getting around the cutoff here in the States, they could hold them accountable for it. There's no way in hell anybody is going to prove to me that this thing did not come from the Wuhan lab. They tried to file a patent on it, and they went to DARPA and said, we have this program. We want money to study this because we're able to do this with gain a function and DARPA turned them down. And that's when they cranked up the damn gas in Wuhan and said, Okay, if they're not going to fund it, we'll use the Echo Health Alliance to funnel the money through to get it to China. Right, that virus came out of that damn lab, but nobody there's no proof whatsoever that it ever jumped from one species to another and into humans.
Speaker 2: Now I'm not going with the wet market thing either, but wet markets are dangerous, but that's not what happened here.
Speaker 5: In the case of it coming that would be a case of it coming from one species and jumping usually don't jump direct. They have to go from the species that have it to a species that's more compatible to humans, and then from there it makes the jump to humans.
Speaker 3: You never get a direct jump, yeah, but from intermediary.
Speaker 2: But it does happen. I mean that intermediary could be a flea or a tick. I mean just saying, and so it's not that hard to have it happen.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 2: The funny thing to me is and the reason why nobody is going to actually seriously pursue fauci is as follows, every part of the paradigm has their mits on him, their fingerprints on him. You know, he was Trump's guy. So not saying that Trump was knowledgeable, but during Trump's tenure he.
Speaker 5: Oh, he wasn't Trump's guy. When the virus broke, He's position at the UH for Allergies and whatever the sex of US Healthcare, Faucians already in place. So when it came out, Faucan became the spokesman because that was his job as the director of this of Center of Infectious Disease.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no kidding, I'm agreeing with you that what I'm saying is that you mean to tell me that he stopped his criminal activity when you know, Trump got in office and then restarted it when when Biden got in I don't think so, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Oh, what I'm saying is he had been doing this since the Obama administration. Sure, I when virus hit, they have the head of a center for infectious disease, which is Fauci be the spokesman for it.
Speaker 2: Okay, but you got to go even you got to go even further than that, to be honest, right, because he's way back even before Obama, remember, because Fauci's been around and involved in all kinds of shady disease shit since the nineteen eighties.
Speaker 3: Sorry, go ahead, Yes, he's been there forever. That's what I'm saying. He's not Trump's guy.
Speaker 5: He is the government's guy. Yes, he's been in position running that thing back during the age crisis.
Speaker 2: Okay, But my point is not Okay, before then. I'm not saying Trump selected him. What I'm trying to say is that he's still there. In other words, he's still there and operating during the Trump administration with the Trump administration still there. So the point is that going back to I don't know, maybe uh hw Bush and then Clinton and then Bush and then you know what I'm mean. In other words, he's been there the whole time. Yeah. Good.
Speaker 5: To my point, I was only pointing out that he wasn't Trump's guy, He's his own guy. He's been in that position so long that I mean, through what five presidents.
Speaker 2: But he's guy, right.
Speaker 5: But what he was doing Obama in twenty fourteen, when they found out what happened with some of these other viruses and some of the outbreaks that they had, that's when he put a stop to all federal funding of no federal funding for gain of function research. So all Fauci did you know? Fauci was so ingrained with all these labs and things from over the years.
Speaker 3: He went through his crap.
Speaker 5: During the AIGE crisis when they were trying to come out with AIDS vaccines, he simply said, fine, you go back to China, take.
Speaker 3: The samples with you. We're going to get a hold of so and so. We're going to start.
Speaker 5: Sending him money. He'll get the money to you. I mean, it's like a Rico case. And it's been going on since then.
Speaker 3: So I pardoned him.
Speaker 5: He had to go back to that date of twenty fourteen, because that's when that is when what Fauci was doing became illegal uptil then it was legal. It became illegal in twenty fourteen. Okay, so going back to there, he thinks he's got him covered. The thing is, Fauci hasn't been accused of a crime. He hasn't been convicted of a crime. I don't see where.
Speaker 3: And I pointed this out on Facebook and in the room one time. If you go and get the Big Black Book of Communism, or going even Wikipedia and look at the number of deaths attributed to certain things, now I think holds the record.
Speaker 5: And then you've got Stalin, and then you've got Hitler, Fauchi. Hitler was accused of six million Jews. Auci's responsible for over seven million deaths. Well, my argument, he's got a bigger kill count than Hitler.
Speaker 2: Well, the best, the best kill count attributable to a single group, in my estimation, is the medical industrial complex, through medical misadventure, misdirection and poisoning, intentional and otherwise that they have done to people. Uh, you know, the the practice of medicine in the twentieth century has actually killed more people than all of America's wars combined, if you go numerically. In my estimation, this is my my supposition and bottom line on Fauci is I'm trying to make this one single point, and it's not going to be owned. Nobody's going to want to own this point, because that's the unfortunate position I'm in, is that this guy operated under both sides of the paradigm. He operated under both sides of the equation, and they can't give ownership of him and his activities, in my mind, to the Democrats alone. They can't give his you know, ownership of his criminal and horrible and immoral activity to just the Republicans. They can't do it either way because in my mind, they both have their fingerprints on them. This is just me. Maybe I'm crazy, but look, we've gone pretty deep into the show, and I want to get to Danny, and we got another wireless caller and anybody else who wants to join us. I want to get him in because I'm sure they have thoughts and I'm sure they might have other things to bring up here today. So what do you say? You want to get to them? Or you got a couple more points you want to hit before we do it.
Speaker 3: No, let's let's get to them. I've kind of lost track of his Yeah, said this out and then we talk about it for ten minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm bad about that. I'm like, okay, let's break it up, you know, let's break it down. Let's break it down. I'm sorry, that's always my fault. But let's get to these guys and we'll get to some more quicker, more punch your points hopefully as we go, and I'll try not to slow things down. Danny. Danny, I think this is you on the phone right.
Speaker 8: It sure is how you do, and I'm glad to hear that you sound more ener, Jenny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I finally got Yeah, I finally got my legs back under me a little bit, and we're gonna we're gonna get back to work here because I've been out and down way too long and I'm not even gonna go into the details anymore. It's been quite a battle with a variety of mystery illnesses. And that's that. So, Danny, how are you this week and what's on your mind? And are you observing some of the same things I'm observing because I got another thing to talk about on the news organization, which I finally figured out Maria Heller just really quick, Danny. And it's amazing because you're more of on the liberal side or the Democrat side of things. In my mind, I could be wrong about that, but that's you.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: And what I find amazing is that Maria Heller, who I talk to all the time, and I finally did a hell in high water with this week after Skip Too, which is unusual because I wasn't talking to anybody with energy really anyway, Maria has had this constant thing of Trump's people are starting to abandon him, and I say to her, how can you even say that he's gaining momentum among the general population. Among his own people, they're you know, ironclad, they're with him, and so far I see him actually gaining momentum among supporters in general. In the general population. I say all the time. It could because I live in Georgia. It could because generally I'm surrounded in the South. I don't know, but my general sense of things is that no matter what Trump does, he's gaining momentum. Whether I like it or not. Whether I think it's sane, irrational or not, is irrelevant. The truth is that he's gaining momentum so much so that even the corporate media has normalized a whole lot of things that they would have been bitching about for hours on end in the past. They're no longer doing that. They're trying to hold on tight. And oh, by the way, I'm going to apply for one of those press credentials because they're going to open up press credentials for the White House to podcasters and stuff. I'm applying just just so you guys know. And if I can get there, I'm going to figure out a way. I mean, somebody's going to have to give me a ride to DC. We're going. We're staying in a hotel room and hopefully I'll get some crowdfunding because I want to be in the White House press room if I can get there. But anyway, put that aside. Things are changing in weird ways all over the place. But one of the weirdest things is the supposedly anti Trump corporate media, whether you like it or not, or you recognize it or not, is folding in his favor. And it seems like the majority of the American public, at least the people that are making noise, are also folding in his favor. So I don't understand where Maria and a whole lot of these other people are getting. Oh his own people are starting to abandon them. They're starting to turn on them, they realize they've been had, and I'm like, no, they don't. He's gaining momentum in exactly the opposite direction. Well, I finally found the news outlet that she's listening to, and it's the Midas Group on like you know, on everything, podcasts and YouTube and everywhere. Right, the Midas Group has this idea, you know, they're they're doing the critique. They're hitting him hard and criticizing everything he says and does, and then putting out the idea that he's losing support. And outside of one poll recently, his popularity dipped the little you know, quite honestly, and I don't believe polls either. Generally speaking, I see overwhelmingly that he's gaining momentum in the American public, in the American psyche, in corporate, electronic and other media. The guy is like it or not, whether you think it's rational or sane or not, is gaining popularity, is gaining support, not losing it. That's my mind, and that's my mind versus Maria. And I keep trying to figure it out, and I finally figured it out. It's this very very weird fringe perspective out there from these people that are still actually anti Trump, uh and and are you know, basically they have a growing network, which by the way, features just a very quiet sideline. They actually have Michael Cohen's podcast as part of their network, so you know, the guy who was a Trump's former a fixer lawyer guy. But they're not basing their whole thing on him, they're doing active reporting against him. Yeah, good and Bannon.
Speaker 5: Came out and made some comments about Elon Musk and then so he helped that Elon Musk had too much power and he was going to see what he could do to, you know, knock him.
Speaker 3: Down a few So they've taken a few things said by people like that.
Speaker 5: And yeah, he may have lost some support of people who supported him in the past, but as people like Michael Cohen, so it.
Speaker 3: Doesn't really matter, right. You know, he did better in every demographic.
Speaker 5: He pulled in more higher numbers for most of demographics, including minorities, than anybody in a Republican has done since Reagan. So you know, he he he accomplished something with this election. He showed the Democrats it's.
Speaker 3: Not so much that it's not so much that people are for Trump.
Speaker 5: This election was a reflection that people are tired of the Democrat crap.
Speaker 3: Okay that we've put for the past four years. That's what That's what this election came down to.
Speaker 2: Agreed on the election. My point is that even since the election, the trend has continued in Trump's favor. It's beyond November that he is still by Jim.
Speaker 3: You're talking about the media.
Speaker 5: The problem is companies like CNN and MSNBC with whole hog everything we could do to go against Trump. The ones that are the worst of it right now are MSNBC and n PR. There's individuals on NPR that whenever they mentioned Trump, they have to mention that he's been convicted or uh, he has.
Speaker 3: And this is the funny thing.
Speaker 5: Most media it's against Trump, will do a story about Trump and point out, well.
Speaker 3: He has no evidence for this, but he said it anyway.
Speaker 5: You know, he's he's been convicted, blah blah blah, like this DEI thing. You know, has no evidence of it, but he makes a statement anyway. I never heard that with Democrats.
Speaker 2: You and I make this going to make this real clear here you and I diverge in an extreme sense. Here because to my mind, their whole whole hog against him was all bs because he was a content generator for years. Here now they have switched actually to normal.
Speaker 5: You can be a content generator, but what was the content that he was generating on MSNBC and CBS and NBC. It was all negative. They carried as much negative stuff as they could. So, yes, he was a content generator, and they loved it because he gave him a chance to come out and say all the things that they found wrong with him. Okay, he just got tired of that and they quit listening to it, and they've gone to alternative media to get their their positions. Fox News started going downhill during the Biden when when towards the end of Trump, Fox started losing viewers. Now Fox has more viewers because of the cycle. I mean, it's all cyclic, the Cycle book.
Speaker 3: You can watch it.
Speaker 5: You could watch the waves of things going up and down when it comes to viewership.
Speaker 3: The people have just gotten tired this.
Speaker 5: If nothing else, this last election settled in a lot of people's minds that they've been handed bullshit for the past ten years by the mainstream media, and it has allowed these other forms of media Axios, and they mentioned a couple other during the press conference the other day where they've issued credentials.
Speaker 3: It's because people are getting their their news from different sources, and it's a good thing.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 5: You've got people leaving established companies that they've been with for years to go to sub stack to put out their own stuff because they found out they have a way of doing it now and they can make it profitable for themselves.
Speaker 3: Don Lemon tried to do it and it didn't work.
Speaker 5: Don Lemon tried to work a deal with Musk and must found out how much a bullshit artist he was and nix the whole thing.
Speaker 3: So Lemon's, you know, left out in the cold.
Speaker 1: Are you on?
Speaker 9: You know me?
Speaker 5: Man A Costa just left CNN rather than take a midnight slot. He's going to try to do the same thing, Jake Tapper.
Speaker 8: In my view.
Speaker 2: In my view, what you have here, though, is you've bought into what I think is a gigantic scam because the reality is they were just after what was ratings and it worked for a little while, and now because popularity is shifting. I tell you, I'm watching this happen, they're giving legitimacy airtime to everything that if they really were against this guy, they would have continued in the other direction. It's a business thing, and my mind is that this was never really the truth. This was always the BS to give you the controlled opposition. That's why they infiltrated and co opted all of what was alternative media, because they turned it around and turned it into the Trump circus. And that's all there is. There is no alternative media now, okay. But the weird thing is these MITUS guys are actually on the side of going after him and attacking him for real, and they're pushing the idea that we're winning. We're actually you know, Trump is losing support, he's losing momentum, and I see zero evidence for that. So I'm just saying my point is different than yours. But Danny, please, I wanted to get to you next. I didn't want to have this. I mean, this is the old thing. I can't seem to get anybody to see my point of view because I'm crazy. I have a different point of view on this whole you know, false media paradigm. It's BS. It's very much like I see the two party system as one party. Nobody wants to go with me on that either. But Danny, by all means you had some things in mind, and we kept you on old a long time, so please go ahead.
Speaker 8: And yeah, yeah, Well, I think you both get some points to a right. I mean, it's the irregularity of the regular cycle or wed you go on cycles. Right now, we're still two weeks in, even though there's a honeymoon stage with a lot of people kind of wait and see attitude with balls and place. I will agree with a lot of your more mainstream media has been shell shock because you know the model of CNN and MSNBC, they kind of followed the Fox model kind of attacked and you know, throw anything out there and then get a narrative and get everybody worked up. And that didn't work out, and they're fighting for ratings. I mean there's there's business decisions, but I your first part of what you were talking about, ranting about some of the just some of the stuff coming out, they jump to administration, the talking points. I think it's a distraction. I mean I saw somebody do the math that the whole condom issue that would be two thousand condos per every palace in over fifteen years old I mean, it's just it's just, you know, I don't doubt that they sent them, but it's unless I see any evidence otherwise. But I mean, it's just it's just they're always throwing insane stuff, and that's what we're talking about. But we're not talking about that. There's children's star being and bombs keep flowing at a much higher cost of our tax dollars. But something that happened that I caught two weeks ago, it really reminded me of California conservative politics, and I'm going back to the seventies. And after I heard two quotes, one from Trump and then one from Mike Johnson, I also ran across an obituary of Rush Limbaugh's first attorney in California, who is a longtime friend and I have actually have a relationship with them, And it's kind of going back to seeing certain things evolved in some of the old arguments. But Trump went out there and he was talking about the fires and the water and a lot of outrageous stuff can but he's mentioned about protecting the delta smelt.
Speaker 2: Oh the smell.
Speaker 8: Smelt. You heard that, And Mike Johnson said the same talking point. Well, I'm very familiar with a lot of the watershes of central northern of all of California.
Speaker 2: You know, since you're in California and you're talking about these things just really quick, I was wondering if you noticed the Q drop this week, Uh that supposedly Trump is going to turn on the water in California, or he did turn on the water and he put out the fire's que put this Q dropout? Did you see that?
Speaker 8: I don't follow que, but I did. I did hear the whole. He did hear his statement about sending in the military one which never happened too. There was actually some federal water project that was shut down for three days for repairs, and then they turned it on. And Trump's you know, he's gonna take a victory of It's just it's just Trump being Trump. He just can say it and get away.
Speaker 2: With it, Okay. So he took credit. He took credit for turning on some sort of federal water reserve. I wasn't sure. I was asking you, because you're in California, about the story of what happened. Yeah.
Speaker 8: My daughter, who's way far more conservative than I am. She works for the water the waterboard right in California shorts. For now, she's works for a different apartment in the state of California. But I mean, if if she had any notion that Trump run in the military and turned on the water because they had to shut down which number one, she would be telling me all about it. Well, it's all made up. The dota smell is a real interesting issue because going back to Russia's attorney, I'm going back to when I was a child. I mean, I was like probably twelve weave old. Water is this has always been a big issue in California. You go back to watch the movie Chinatown. But down where I live here in the San Jaque in Sacramento Valley, there was an issue in the seventies because after Rayton got an office, Jerry Brown got in it. Prior to Jerry Brown's father, he did a lot of water projects in the state of California, and then there was one issue called the peripheral canal, and the peripheral canal was going to die. And there are already projects that were made that were constructed prior to that were very successful for farming, especially for farming. But the big issues they're trying to find a narrative to defeat it. One of the narratives all this water was going to go to southern California, which was mainly going to go to farming, to farmland. And I've always been the people where I come from. They'd probably punched him in the face for that. I was always for those water projects. Because that water is ninety nine percent going out to the ocean. We can divert some of that water to use the farmland where when we do have cycles of drought and rain, it's very productive and food is cheap. Everybody needs to eat. I see the importance of it. That's another part of it. But the interesting thing is is that there was a rally. I remember my father. There was a whole bunch of people. They were very conservative. They were fighting this whole peripheral canal to One of the people who emerged, if you know, the guy that had known him for a number of years, was this attorney who was rustling most attorneys who had a relationship. He was a nice guy, liked him. He was very conservative. He was kind of chemi clownish, but semi is serious. He if he was in a room, he was going to grab the mic, and you know, he was you know he was going to mention one of these types. And I remember my father having promised, well, he's definitely he's campaigning to become a judge, you know. I know that was my first knowledge of him, and ended up ended up. We went to the ended up going to the same church. We went to the same Catholic church in the small town there. Matter of fact, we electured. And this was in the eighties and the early nineties. I meaning that one Sunday he'd actually did the readings the Old and New Testament before the priest read the Gospel, and the next weekend I would do the readings. But the interesting thing about Chris and I used to laugh, I never would do this because he would have through the cow is that he would always try to sometimes if he had a conservative talking point, he would try to do a little mini sermon about the reading. It was almost comical what he was doing.
Speaker 2: One of those guys, Yeah, squeezes it into every conversation. So look, xact, Danny, I want to I want to get around a couple other callers. So is there a is there a big punchline to.
Speaker 8: This or about all my thoughts, all my thoughts that I'll go back to the Delta Smelt where I was going with them. The police bring other under other callers, and I appreciate you give.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to get to the Delta Smelt, but you were telling this fascinating story and I didn't want to cut you off, but I want to get around everybody before. All right, cool, Danny, hold on, and uh, I think we got Harlan here. I think that's Harlan.
Speaker 4: Ye without four d chest in their heart cast the first stone.
Speaker 2: There you go, it is Harlan. How you doing, man? How you doing? Sorry? I got callers backed up now I didn't have any and Danny started and now we got many, so go ahead.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm doing all right. I've got several poems. I was trying to go down the lists quick as possible to kind of, you know, go along with some of the stuff that they was talking about. Yeah, locking up Sorris, what you was talking about own the people, you know, back in off of Trump. Well, I won't say that. That is onees and that's the mightiest Touch network. I believe you're talking about it, and they are far left.
Speaker 2: That's it, you know, I mean, if.
Speaker 4: Trump come out and cheered cancer. If you know, I mean Trump was fairly to the left yourself. But if he pulled up, if he had the Secret Service, go get every one of those hosts, bring them to the White House, and him saying, you write my policy. You know, whatever you say, I'll do everything I can to get it done. He can swap to a Democrat, and I believe they'd still be bitching and complaining about him calling him race.
Speaker 2: Absolutely sure, now you're on correct about them, Yes, go ahead.
Speaker 4: Well with that, Ben said, And I'm not saying everything that they say is completely you know, stupid or a liar. You know, it's this propaganda. But with that being said, I watched a lot of the comments on Twitter. It was like finding you know, a you know, internet porn for the first time, just watching all these people that was given and legitimate, fact based criticism from probably a couple of weeks after the election to probably and I'm not saying that it's still not going on, but since Elon's kind of calmed down on the you know, the screw you in the face, you know comments and all these these a gimmicks and you know, so forth and so on, it you don't see it as much as what you was. But I sat and watched for hours every day and I shared you know, quite a bit of this on Twitter, but I watched for hours. When you see somebody give criticism or say no, I didn't vote this, well when you went and clicked on it, well, it wasn't somebody like back in twenty seventeen that you could tell they was as far left Nutter, you know, on average as they could be. These people had maga all over their profiles, Magaga in their pictures, Maga, Maga, magga. So I would say that there is there's something legitimate to what those folks are saying. I'm not saying the blowing and complete out of proportion. And I also think that's where you know they've come in hitting it pretty hard.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: It's also you know, criticism, you know some of his cabinet pics and some of the lower cabinet picks, especially you know in the health positions. You know, that was all you know, certified Javis it sam like. But I will say to the think there's something other too.
Speaker 2: That really okay, because I'm taking it as you know, they have some legitimate criticisms, but then they follow it up with Trump is losing support and I'm going where I don't see it, and maybe they are seeing something that I don't. And fine, I mean there's like thirty talk shows on this network. You know I'm exaggerating here. Here's probably like ten. But either way, I mean it's a network people again that does include Michael Cohen if I remember, right, and uh, I'll go find the link. But I mean, to me, it's like this is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, uh but but to me it's if I'm not mistaken, but there's this this left wing guy that lives there in the site well, you know, right up the road from me, and he's basically, you know, seems like some of the left wing version of me. His mate Tennessee Brandough. I like love his stuff. You know, there's a lot of it that I say, he's just kicking ships, but you know there's a lot of stuff. You know, he's rootying his hearts in the right spot, but you know he will push the you know, the problem and if there's a lot of people on the right, you know, does you know the same thing. But one more thing I want to make sure to put in here is I think this heavy hitting trying like don Jeffery said last week he'd done more there in a week, you know, of trying to keep promises. Then he did the whole four years that he was there beforeward. But I think some of the criticism has kind of you know, kicked up in gear quicker than what he probably would have No, lay.
Speaker 2: No, I look, I have to admit that. Yeah, when it when it comes down to him following through on some of his campaign promises. He did follow through on some, and he is feigning to follow through on others like the JFK RFK MLK you know, executive order. Uh, it's not really what people are saying. It is on either side of the equation. They're not recognizing the language how this is actually working, and everybody's doing the hopium dance, you know where it's like, well, I'm hoping that he's going to fail because he's a pull of crap and they're going with good points on that, and then there's other people going, well, I'm hoping he's going to follow through on this, and they're going with some good possibility points on that, and it's like it's like a roar shock test, see what you want to see out of league, But you know.
Speaker 1: Why.
Speaker 4: I mean, I am, you know, one of the people that's like, you know, I'm not gonna sit here and be one of these complex shit eaters. If he does something good, I'm not gonna say, well, well that nothing, blah blah blah. But you know, I've seen a lot of stuff already that I figures far for the course. But as much positive we can get out of him, I'm awful. I mean, I'm open to changing my opinion. I don't think that, you know, I'm I'm gonna be getting you know, myga hat anytime soon. But you know, I hope we can get something good at him. Hell, I hope we'd get something good out of Obama, I mean Biden. I mean, you know, two wicks you could see you know, you might as well not even hope friends thing, And well four years later, I wasn't wrong on that. But I mean, I hope we can get something good out of him. But there is something to what you're saying. I've seen this when they give him the town hall seeing and they turned his Facebook back on again. Know, I mean, it's kind of you know, I didn't think that he could win a couple of states and the overwhelming numbers, that you said it months ago that you thought that he was going to be the next one, that he was quote selected. And there's a lot of things, you know, caunterfiling in that category. You know the force you in that direction.
Speaker 2: There you go, So, Arlen, any other points you want to get to, because I know Jimmy James is waiting on the line a couple other people too. I want to get to everybody if we can.
Speaker 4: Uh, well, you know maybe sometime, you know, tonight, I've probably been on the listening for about thirty five minutes. I kind of like to have your opinion on this new JFK stuff. And if anybody's got anything, you know, to say about the plane and helicopter crash up in DC, well.
Speaker 2: I'll leave the plane in helicopter crash there anybody else who wants to grab it the JFK thing, I say, look, you got to wait and see, because it looks like to me there is enough loopholes in there that we can have just to repeat where he basically says, look, I did what I could and we get nothing accomplished. And that's even looking at the minimum possibility of maybe getting the ARRB stuff out there. Finally, that's not even the rest of the sentiment which a lot of people have run with that he wants transparency. He hasn't provided the tools or the demands that would be necessary to get that done. But does it mean now that all the people he put in place couldn't get it done. I don't know. This is this is a new situation where things could go.
Speaker 4: In And one more yeah, I did listen to a video of Piers Morgan a few days ago. It was about thirty five match long. He had the Michael Franz Asia believe his name, you know, the mobster and everybody says on YouTube and one JFK researcher I can't remember's name, you would probably know him seeing him and a guy named Mike Baker, and it seemed like Mike Baker was something you know that always you know, it's he used to be see I d you know, everything's finding Dandy and blah blah blah, and Oswald could have did all this, but that that video was on YouTube and it was pretty good, and I know Jimmy's probably fared up and out. As I mentioned something other about the crash, I will say this, these left wing n others are trunning in the comments everywhere, trying to blame out on Trump. I mean, there's a lot of stuff you can blame Trump for, but everything can't. They just thought, yeah, you know, and I don't see how in the hell he could have done anything, and he just been he's been there to less than two weeks and they're blaming that on him. I think that's just total just waitful, just being shit aiders and just looking for something other, you know, some kind of just something to throwback.
Speaker 2: Well, ultimately, I think you don't know who to blame for the plan. But I think at the end end of the day, there's no way to blame Trump for it. If that's what people are doing, that's just stupid.
Speaker 4: But you can go ahead and hand it over to Jimmy.
Speaker 2: I'll think, listen, excellent, Well, hang on, let's get over to Jimmy James. See what he wants to add in here. But again, I say, the plane crash not his fault. I mean, you want to talk about he's got you know, no FAA guy here or whatever. He fired a guy. Still, I say that comes down to an operational issue, and I think the facts are not even close to known. You know this this These things hit the water and and nobody knows what really happened for a while. I think that's normal. It shouldn't take years for them to figure it out. But you're not going to know it instantaneously. You know, people are used to instant gratification. You're not going to know it. And pointing the finger of Trump on this is not good. It's just stupid. It just points to you. You just want to point a finger at somebody. Uh, And I wouldn't do that, even to him anyways. I see we can get Jimmy on Jimmy can you hear me? Yes?
Speaker 10: Can you hear me? I?
Speaker 2: Sure again? So the floor is yours, sir.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 10: Well, we've come a long long way. On the show, lots of topics were broached.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely, what do you got?
Speaker 10: Well, I wanted to get into I wanted more information on that JFK related tape that your time out in the beginning. But if there's another guy waiting, I might as well get to them first. Well, no, one hangs up.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll tell you what. It's no big deal. Everybody in order. People have come and gone already off of the line on the line, so it is what it is. I'm going to get back around to Danny at some point too, but I'll get you the link to this beard alleged tape. Now, again, I don't necessarily claim this is authentic or anything else. It is legendarily. It was described by Billy Celesties years ago, but was supposedly literally buried in a hole somewhere and probably would never see the light of day. And suddenly this guy's got it up on Instagram, and I'm just saying it's a weird tape. If somebody could authenticate this, this throws a weird wrench into certain things and makes it seem like Cliff Carter thought that mack Wallace was dispatched to kill JFK, which would be very weird. But I don't know if that means anything directly evidentiary. You know, would Cliff Carter have known about that directly? He should have been in the network. But then again, Cliff Carter was all kinds of wanting to point dirty sticks of JFK at certain points in private conversations because he knew he had been putting jeopardy, let's say, by LBJ and his activities and his criminal networking. So I don't know what to make of it, even if it is legit, and I'm not saying it's legit, but I put the link in the room. If you want to investigate it yourself, yeah.
Speaker 10: I would look, I am going to listen to that. I mean, I've already heard like a two hour phone call between almost all the people you mentioned in the LBJ having a legal jam session. I wonder if that someone didn't just take some of the audio from that monkey with it. Well, can I just think it's a bunch of horseship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, generally speaking, I would default to you know, the LBJ did a thing is no good. But the problem is if this is Cliff Carter speaking to Billy Celesties, He's saying some pretty damning things and she's having a private conversation with another you know, dirty dealer in the situation. I mean, Celestis was uh, you know, a con man of various attributes and definitely seemed to have some inside knowledge about some of the well the murders that that might have been committed at the behest Or in the name of Lyndon Baines Johnson, which you know, as you well know that that whole thing about that uh you know that testimony he gave where he lists all these people that supposedly LBJ had killed, right, including his own sister, including uh, you know, like I said that Henry Marshall, the agriculture guy, all these different people and I and I. The Henry Marshall thing, as you well know, is that famous case that Mac Wallace was let go on, right, you know, plus the the other thing where mac Wallace was involved in the murder of that golf pro which was connected to Joe Sepha Johnson, and it's all weird nexus that opens up. But he literally says on this tape, if it is indeed him, that he's got a problem with Lyndon, who was still alive at the time the tape was made, that you know, I can't believe that he sent him to kill he sent Mac to kill the president. So you know, it's pretty wild statement to be making. I'm not saying anything else about it except that here's this piece of audio that somebody alleges is a confession from one of Johnson's inside people. That's all.
Speaker 10: Man, man, that's so well, it's been put force and we'll have to deal with it. Rick, did you get that little stippet of that David Ferry audio I sent you that was a few minutes long, a different audio than the other known one.
Speaker 2: Uh No, I meant to actually right back to you and ask you to he send it because I don't have the audio clip. I have the text that you sent me, but not the audio clip.
Speaker 10: Away sent it. It's one thing it does. This is from the late sixties. One thing it does is absolutely verified that the other tape was indeed David Ferry. Some people were even denying that, but absolutely was, because the voices are the same. It's interesting to hear him scared, he's in a panic that tape from the early sixties. You know, everyone talks about how different he sounded than what they expected. They said, well, he sounds authoritative, he sounds like, you know, nothing like Joe Peshi. And then the difference of him speaking during the garrison prove you could tell the man was scared, he was frantic, he was panicked. It's just interesting. I already send it to you. It's kind of interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, please do. David Ferry died in sixty seven, right early sixty seven, So I mean when you look back at the very few audio recordings I've ever heard of him, and you ask people who've actually, you know, knew the guy, they would tell you that, you know, he was definitely given to emotional outbursts and things, so you never knew what you were going to get as far as the way he might sound on a tape, because I've asked people about that. But I don't know what to make of this audio until I hear it that you sent me. Obviously, but I did, I didn't get the audio, so yeah, please resend it. Sometimes I don't know. Attachments don't come in my emails. I don't know what's going on there, but you know, welcome to google Land. Anything else you want to add there. Jimmy Well, I was.
Speaker 10: Listening to everyone's Trump analysish I'd say, not even two weeks in, I'm impressed before he actually started doing anything. I refuse to sing his praises per se, as I said, I said, I'll have to see so far, so good. The polar opposite to Biden. Obviously he's pretty hands on. God knows he has a lot of energy. We'll see, you know, like I said, six months if I'll hear a lot more about JFK documents. Well, you'll see just how you call me a Trump lover. We'll see in six months how much love there is if things aren't done the way they ought to be done.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll be impressed if anybody actually turns on him, because I have just seen people, not necessarily you, but people in general, have just done nothing but make excuses for everything he's done. As far as I'm concerned, even when it's something that they care about, they have basically turned around and made excuses or contorted, you know, in one way or another to twist it around like, well, that's not really his fault because you know whatever, that's what they've usually done. So I'll be impressed to see anybody actually change an opinion based on you know what, this guy didn't follow through on X y Z, you know, and if he does, then he does. I mean, you got to you gotta give credit where credit's due. I'm not going to deny reality. If he actually gets things done, great, We're clearly not going to see grocery prices stop. We're clearly not going to see you know, the Ukraine situation instantly ended because that didn't happen. But you know, but these were things that you had to be realistic about to begin with, as far as I'm concerned. So, you know, was he going to be able to stop the war in Ukraine overnight? I don't see how that was possible to begin with. But he did make that promise too. So let's see. He says he's got the solution, you know, for the Palestinian thing. He's going to send him to what Egypt and Jordan? Right? I think he said they're going to take these guys from there and we're going to clear it out, and we'll see if that happens, you know. But again I got that we'll see attitude here and JFK stuff. I can see a lot of holes there that all these intelligence community worms can wriggle through. Let's see if they do.
Speaker 10: Because that the Executive A Order looked fine and dandy, right till I got to the last paragraph to started reading all the little footnotes, this and this exclusion, this and that exclusion, blah blah blah. I was like, well, clearly Trump didn't write this thing. This needs to be written. But in fact, it doesn't even matter how the thing's written. It's all gonna depend on him pushing for those documents to be released. He'll either do it or not.
Speaker 2: Well, what did I say? You know his new guys, whatever you think of them, right, it's going to be up to them to actually enact this stuff, right. So, you know, his new guys, whether they're crazy, unconventional, they don't know how things work or they do, it doesn't matter. If they start pushing things the right way and get the right people on their team, then they'll accomplish this stuff. Right. Because as far as I was always told, well, the president has the right to declassify anything he wants. He could always go that route, couldn't he. So boom, get it done or don't you know? Yeah there you Yeah, I.
Speaker 10: Get to deal with the other two cases. But JFK, I didn't even see a need for no two week wait to come up with a scheme. What are you talking about. There's a scheme put in place in the early nineties, Now do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I said. And as far as the MLK and RFK thing go, though, there's no teeth to it, there's no like you know, this is how because when you lay these things out, Jimmy, you know you got to give directions it's got to get done this way or by this person, and he just generally says, well, I think it's time that people know these things. But that's real general kind of you know, that's a nice sentiment in all. But you didn't give an order, did you. You gave a statement, a sentiment, you know what I'm saying. And you know he didn't write this up because it would have been a lot simpler.
Speaker 10: Work, right, ceremonial Like, yes, I wish this would happen. It's gonna have to come down to like RFK Junior. I think I hope he could stick in there and see this thing through, at least as far as the records.
Speaker 2: Because wouldn't it be nice if we actually got transparency? I mean I would have to change a whole lot of my opinion about Trump if he brought us into an age of actual transparency, you know, because this is one of my key issues with this government. No transparency, the fact that they lie to us, the fact that they continuously withhold information that should be in our hands. This is one of my How can I turn around and say the guy who gave that to me is all bad?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I mean, what can you do. These guys, There's no one on earth that I'm going to go with one hundred percent. But if I can agree with them sixty percent of the time, I guess not bad.
Speaker 2: All right, me, hang on, let's see if we can get back around to everybody before I go to Danny real fast, b Pete, do you want to drop in anything? Maybe we should take a quick break, get one break in at least during let me see what time is it anyway, Yeah, get one quick break in and then try and get everybody back in on the calls. What do you think?
Speaker 5: Yeah, in reference to the JFK thing, I think it's just gonna be a case of okay, let's hurry up and wait.
Speaker 3: You know, it's like being in the army. We're just gonna wait and see what comes out of it. You see, if Trump stands by his promise, right, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, if twenty seventeen is an indicator, though, we're gonna get you know bs, and you know it's gonna be like hanging out the red you know, the red cape in front of the bull. Right, come on, come on, come on, Ola, you know what I mean. That's pretty much what he did to was last time. I mean, I've characterized it this way. Trump kicked the can down the road, and then the Biden people tried to remove the can from the road regarding this, and that's what we got so far, Okay, in this almost it's going to be nearly ten years now, you know, eight years anyway of anticipation, because we were waiting for this stuff since the nineties. You recall, I'm sure, be Pete, the refrain from everybody twenty seventeen when it comes, you know, good.
Speaker 3: Trump's executive order.
Speaker 5: I thought it was nice he gave the pen that he used to sign the executive order to our kids.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 5: What I find fascinating is the way the Kennedy family is reacting to it, saying on our string and bloody murder about releasing anything. And I'm sitting there thinking, you know, just because they're family members, who the hell gives them the right to tell the rest of the nation. No, you don't deserve to know what went on.
Speaker 3: It just kills me.
Speaker 2: That's always been a bizarre point for me, b Pete, is the resistance from the Kennedy family to allow for a lot of releases or new information or I mean, for God's sake, even taped interviews with you know, intimate interviews with Jackie. Oh, they have withheld you know.
Speaker 4: What I mean?
Speaker 5: Uh, I wonder if the theory out there that Jackie knocked him off for running around behind his back is actually true. I mean, I can't imagine the Kennedy's thinking that they are so privileged that they can hold up information from I mean, the greatest unsolved murderer in the history of the United States.
Speaker 2: Yeah. See. Now, the only addendum I would add there is that I am less likely to believe the scorned woman theory than I am to believe that somehow his brother, in one way or another, either directly or indirectly, caused this circumstance to occur. If he's somehow responsible, they may not want this situation. Let's just say he did something that really did cause his brother to get killed. That would be a reason for the Kennedy family to want to keep it covered up. And then again, maybe there's something ugly are there that we don't know about that went on that you know, you'd have to pen on the Kennedys. Sorry God, think of any.
Speaker 3: Other murder case in the history of the United States.
Speaker 5: I can't think of one where the family had this much influence on information being released, or a murder that happened in Dallas.
Speaker 3: I mean, what was even in his home state?
Speaker 5: You know, any other murder case out there, they put out what they can. I mean there's an active investigation. Yes, they don't let certain things out because there's things that only the perpetrator may have knowledge of, and it helps them capture somebody. But in this case, anybody that was involved in it, there's got to be just a handful of people left. The rest of them have got to be dead, right, So what is it that the Kennedys think that they are so special that they can keep government information? This is government information, government of the United States. Where they get off thinking that they can control the release of this shit. I'd love to have a talk with Caroline Kennedy for about thirty minutes and tell her exactly what I think of her privileged ask.
Speaker 2: Well, even worse than that, in my opinion, is the fact that not only is there this family privilege, so to speak, but sadly we have to face the fact that this is the only true crime murder case I've ever seen in any place at any time, where the suspect pool never narrows. In all other cases, they narrow it over time, new technology, new information, It narrows over time. You eliminate people. This thing intentionally, it seems to me, is constantly expanding its universe of suspects and suspect organizations, et cetera, et cetera. Anyway, let's take that break and come back after this and get back around to everybody's phone calls on the Friday Night Live o'helly effect, and with way more live shows coming next week, Guys, stick around, We'll be back after this three one nine, five, two seven, five zero one six once again, back after this, Go ahead, call it in the.
Speaker 3: Truth about the JAFA assassination.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, what do you want to know Judy.
Speaker 3: Baker's wild claim Oswald girlfriend if he knew Ruby and Barry answer weapons?
Speaker 2: Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 3: But okay, Oswald was on the building and I'm trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 10: Come on now, has a real effort on the day pay assassination.
Speaker 3: Book into her claim.
Speaker 2: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I as jfk at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judith Barry Baker in her own words, Oh Chili dot Com.
Speaker 1: Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree, to.
Speaker 2: Use expressed my caller stools. There anyone else who happens to get on the air of Jelly dot com. Do not necessarily replan reviews of Jelly dot com or Jocko Chilly, and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 6: In Denial the Secret Wars with Air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files.
Speaker 9: It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not earn. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, secret wars with air strikes and tanks.
Speaker 2: Larry, you know, a quick interruption here. Although I love Larry's book in Denial, I gotta tell you the Oswald puzzle. This book by Larry Hancock and David boy Land, they are They have written something here which is unique, a reference book which clarifies, codifies, and absolutely creates an excellent point of reference for somebody who wants to study the historical character of Lee Harvey Oswald. I know it's not directly related in Denial, but then again, maybe it is, and people are quite in denial about that historical figure. And I got to tell you it's available through Skyhorse and it's online now. I suggest you get a physical copy, but in any form, this would be a reference book for anybody studying the character of Lee RB Oswald, the JFK case. And it's an excellent, excellent, solid job, absolutely essential reading on the Kennedy assassination by Larry Hancock and David boy Len. At least, so says o'celly, So take that to the bank.
Speaker 11: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island arn't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, The Warstate dot com yo yo.
Speaker 12: This Doug Campbell, host of the Dallas Action podcast presented by Wall Street Window, and you are listening to the o'chill effect revelation through conversation.
Speaker 2: So I'm not even gonna bother to give out the phone number because we're gonna get right to it and finish up with the callers. Here on a Friday night, live Friarsday night, and here we go. It is what it is, and welcome to it. Betpte. Anything you want to say before we get back to the callers.
Speaker 3: No, no, let's go ahead and bring them back. We don't have a lot of time left.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, so we got let's see. First, up is Danny in excuse me in order, I'm having these hiccup issues anyway, Danny, you want to tell us about that smell?
Speaker 8: Go ahead, man, Yeah, I'll get to the smell. I'll try to wrap up without going too much into personal stories. Okay. After the Crypheral Canal was defeated in the seventies, then then another water project that came up was the Oudern Dam, which was kind of east of Sacramento. Water is a huge issue that area is plaster in Eldorada County, and I guarantee it's far more conservative in the metro areas of some parts of California. But in the sixties they had a lot of retro fifteen laws due to earthquake peers. Matter of fact, I they tore down a high high school, three store high school in the town I lived in because it was considered not safe for earthquakes. Well, the folks there didn't want the damn in their backyards, so they got on board with the earthquake laws to stop that damby and built. But in the area I grew up, the farming community that was quite conservative. All these farmers and the citizens had bumper stickers that said build it, damn it.
Speaker 2: Okay, after that was.
Speaker 8: Defeated, they put in they wanted to build these tunnels. It was another peripheral canal basically from the seventies. And this fight's been going on fifty years of lawsuits. All those people that wanted to build it, damn it because in his importance of water and the need for it for farming and agriculture and you know, residents, they'd got all kinds of stopped, you know, saved the delta and what happened was is the small amount of conservative and locals not in my backyard. They had to go to a lot of the environmentalists because you had the Wild Species Act and one of the issues was the delta smelt. So the delta smelt would have been probably extinct, but because of the Environmental Species Act, that saved the smell. But they used those laws to stop the tunnels being built. Now you go one hundred miles south of where that area is where the delta smelt, where the tunnels are, You've got farmers there that because when we were in a seven year drought, they literally couldn't get enough water for their orchards and their farms. So I mean, we got all these sucking out to bring it up to speed. Donald Trump signed an executive order a call them for an energy emergency, and I read through it. It was two weeks ago. There was about five environmental law that were connected to especially to the California in the western western west coast, and there was a lot of language in there that talked about easy emminent to name, and it was some military like a military and I can't quote it off the top of my head. So what I find interesting is that then it becomes not in my backyard. You'll use whatever you can't tactic to stop growth or development that needs things to make common sense. And another thing, within the few days of Trump taking office, there was ice rails in near Bakersfield and parn County and they're having a lot of nose shows and businesses and picked up. And that's a very conservative part of California, and I find it interesting that's also where the former Speaker of the House McCarthy was from, a Republican and I'm seeing a lot of languages is kind of reminding with it was the sun in California, Conservative Steven Miller types. I wonder if that those ice rates was a revenge factor on McCarthy, because I know Steven Miller was not a fan of McCarthy and also Matt Gates. So I've just kind of kind of put it in a kind of speed version of kind of what I've been kind of observing was going on. And that delta snow comment. So a lot of this goes back to a lot of California politics, the conservatives wanting to get their agenda, but also used in some of the left wherever they can use you know, whatever tools in their tool bag, if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's going to be an interesting thing because what's going to happen with the agriculture and with all these people not showing up, you know, to work. I think it's going to affect the food supply pretty directly. And you're going to see more than just the problems with the chickens in the eggs in California. But anyway, we'll have to just stay tuned and see. I guess Meanwhile, Harlan, I got back around to you.
Speaker 4: Well, I'll try to make you as quick as possible and drop some points us you can move on on down the line. I asked earlier, probably three or four days ago. I saw some of the same means a few posts about what Danny was talking about about how people wasn't showing up for work in California and you know the fruit was rotten in the field, and I mean, you know, shit, Trump had been there for two days. I don't see all it was gonna rot to, especially with most of this stuff. He can set in your refrigerator, you know, for two months and it's all right. But you know, the trucking company that I worked for a lot of y'are A freight is too and out of California now right now it's not running as much out of slain Us while the freg's down around you know, Yuma coming up from Mexico, therey. But there is some there, you know, still coming out of Burger sip here and there. But they said that they didn't know anything about it. Jesus Folks is tuned in. You know Trump fans one of them. You know, he's a Trump realist. You know, he praises him when he does good, and you know he you know, he complains when he don't. But if that's what I've heard on that issue, you know, speaking about other immigration, I don't think I've got to wait to see attitude. I don't think it's gonna be as bad as what some people thinks it's going to be. If they can get the criminals, fine, I'm not for loading wand up. It's been here fifteen years, not been in trouble and sending him back and then start flying other people in that is, you know, got on some visa griff, some kind of visa gimmick you know, from another country, just to replace somebody's been here, and it's you know, just trying to live like everybody else. But if we don't do something now you know they're thirty to fifty million illegals, we'll be sitting down the road five ten years and we'll have forty to sixty. It's gonna have to stop. You're gonna have to get some kind of program I own to try to get these people digest it's inn and the ones that don't need to be here, they need to beg you. And I think you know, all these that run in during the Biden administrations would be the first ones to go back. I'm passing over on the Jimmy and I'll catch you guys next week if I can make it. I've been covered up the last few weeks. I've not been anywhere were I've had enough stone signal that.
Speaker 2: I could call in fair enough, fair enough. Appreciate you, Harlan, and uh you know yeah, I have always said I would love to see one side of the equation or the other try to solve this because my whole life I've heard about this immigration issue. And guess what, neither side, no matter how much power they have or don't have, ever seems to make a real effort to solve it. You gotta say one thing, at least something is happening, so we'll see if it's the right something or if it backfires, because you know, if people don't show up for work and they don't pick the vegetables and all that, yeah, we're gonna have problems. And some people probably out of fear immediately because they don't realize how fast things do and don't happen. Some people probably did run away and decide to go hide. But I don't know if that reporting is accurate at this point either. I don't know if any of it is. It's hard to trust anything coming out of any reports. Jimmy, it looks like you're gonna get the final caller spot here tonight, so go ahead.
Speaker 10: I really much say except good show.
Speaker 7: Everyone.
Speaker 10: I have a good weekend.
Speaker 2: Piece absolutely, Jimmy, appreciate you for calling in. Appreciate it, Harlan and Danny also for joining us. Be Pete. How about the final word from you, my friend?
Speaker 5: Well, another one that can I guess we'll do it again next week. In the meantime, everybody go to a Shelly dot com and get.
Speaker 3: The donate button, send a little something something to the man. Every little bit helps. Other than that, appreciate everybody calling in, and we'll do it again Friday.
Speaker 2: Much appreciate it. And since I have a minute, yeah, I do appreciate you asking for that, be Pete, because it has been essential to keeping me going here. And thankfully I've gotten myself back to operational. Wasn't sure if I was going to check out there for a little while, but but we're back. And I did say I was gonna mention the whole Chris Graves thing, wound up talking to him off air, but I guess I'll get to that another time because I've only got like two minutes here, so not enough time to work with. But coming up apparently next week Aaron Frowns will have t Krulos with him, but this week the Age of Transitions will be on just following this show. So thanks for everybody for calling in. Let me see who's on the line still by the way, maybe just you know what, let's go back around to Danny real fast. Danny, you know about this thing with the.
Speaker 8: Sure I'd like to give you a really good source for information of you know, California, not just politics. It's called calmatters dot org. Generally it's really good journalists, investigative journalism. If you want to know more about California politics for a long time, there's a guy named Dan Walters. He's been around for sometimes forever, and he's he's pretty balanced. I mean, he goes after everybody, you know, liberal conservative, he's he really cares about issues in California. So I think there's a he goes back to a lot of I think Stephen Miller has got a lot of the you're gonna see what making connection to me is a lot of California, the conservative politics, the administration.
Speaker 2: There you go, Thanks Danny, thank you for that reference. And b Pete one last time, man, I really appreciate you for doing this with me. I hope everybody takes a listen to that third Rail discussion. I think we had an interesting time on with nature Boy this past week. We didn't do this show in order to do his live What did you think of that, by the way, just a quick.
Speaker 3: Thought, Well, I thought it went well. I enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely right. I mean it was kind of cool to be the guests as opposed to having to run the show. And I think that's the first time I brought a co host with me in a long time anyway, and I was really I was like, yeah, I got to bring be Pete with me. Man, since we're doing this on a Friday, you know, I'm canceling the show he looks forward to every week. So you know, I thought that was great and I I really do hope you enjoyed it, because I think that was an interesting little look at things, having a nature boy of all people, kind of interview us. Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it went very well and I was looking at some of the comments in his chat that was going on. They seem to have enjoyed it as well, So it was, yeah, well worth it and I'd love doing it again.
Speaker 2: Excellent, Ny, Maybe we'll listen. We are available to do guest spots. We'd rather not do it on a Friday night, but I'd be more than happy to, you know, if I can get be Pete to set aside some time bring him along with me on any of these shows. If you guys want to invite us, we are available, just so you know. Anyway, that's that. So no matter who you are, when you are where you are, just remember I am merely o'celly and everybody who listens to participates in does anything with his network. After all, you are indeed the effect. Have a good night, sa