Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We'll let your taco one on one one w jr R your freaking idiots.
Speaker 2: All right, Hey, I remember to throw a vote in for you say we play. You can do that on the JR. Our Facebook page anytime between now and nine o'clock. That vote will get you qualified perhaps win some Jane's Addiction tickets this morning.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have these tickets all week. Jar Our Facebook page. Tell us which billy idle song you want to hear, and we'll.
Speaker 2: Play the song back that you decide on with the most votes at nine o'clock and someone's just randomly picked to win the Jane's.
Speaker 4: Addicted tickets JR. Facebook. I got to give my wife some credit here this morning. Dude, holy cow, that was crazy.
Speaker 2: Sends me a picture. She goes, so this was on the patio today, your screen porch coral snake. Mm hmm, thank goodness. I saw it before I let the cat and the dog out.
Speaker 3: I was sitting here, we were looking at the colors and I go, I think that's a coral because the yellow.
Speaker 4: Wow. Yeah, And she looked it up. It is legit. It's big too.
Speaker 2: Yes, Now I got to figure out how the hell the thing got on there. It could be a whole somewhere.
Speaker 3: There was it in the back screened in deck area right by my grill.
Speaker 4: Really the blackstone to be specific. Maybe it wasn't.
Speaker 2: It wasn't underneath the cover because I used it Saturday night. And if it was, I'm lucky then I guess.
Speaker 3: It must have been when you let out the dog. Hopefully it was just like when somebody let out the dog to go do duty. Maybe a slithered in.
Speaker 2: Hey, if you've ever been sitting there wondering do I have syphilis? But you really don't want to go to the doctor and take the test, You're gonna be able to do it at home now, thanks to the FDA approving the first at home syphilis test for a mere thirty dollars. Next month, you'll be able to test yourself at home.
Speaker 3: All right, Yeah, because getting that news must be pretty embarrassing.
Speaker 4: More and more cases of syphilis across the US. That's why this is making the news. Isn't that the one that can kill you?
Speaker 3: I think that's what took out that mobster at the very end, of the saying Al capone, I'm pretty sure syphilis got him. I'm almost here, yeah something you know me though, I'm only ten percent everything bits and pieces.
Speaker 2: Bob over here, a Virginia man is facing federal charges after his vacation the Yellowstone National Park near Old Faithful. Let me take yes, there was beer involved when Allan Alan Bowling his last name is Bowling.
Speaker 3: That's pretty cool. If your last name is Bowling. Do you have to take up the sport? I mean, logic would say yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, Old Al attempted to buy beer at the Old Faithful Upper General Store around four forty on Saturday. Saturday afternoon. His credit cards were declined, which prompted him to leave the general store and get into a Yellowstone Park service station heavy wrecker, which he then stole. His report had being seen driving near the Old Faithful Lodge before going the wrong way on a one way road, driving off the roadway, then coming to a rest near the post office and ranger station. Bowling was then pursued on foot by rangers, eventually stopped and detained at gunpoint. It was at this point that Bulling, said Nathan Peterson undisclosed. United States Marshall.
Speaker 3: All this is over beer that he was denied to buy because of his credit cards. Hey least he came up with something really quick like that. Guess while he's driving, he's like, we is my excuse, Nathan? Why are you in the Yellowstone National Park? Wrecker had to take it to apprehend some beer egency. You got some stuff going on out here, and.
Speaker 4: You don't want everybody's an undercover agent.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: You see up on TV that rolls rolls Royce boat. I haven't. Oh good lord god, that's pretty funny. Yeah it really Yeah, Capone he did.
Speaker 3: Capone contracted syphil as he had chose to leave his disease untreated, which ultimately led God, man, I have ten percent, Mobster, Now I do his death agent.
Speaker 4: Forty eight.
Speaker 2: There's a new article in the Washington Post about how adults are creating lemonade stands to run his side hustles to pay off their student loan debt. I thought they were just giving you wiping that free.
Speaker 4: Now yeah, I think that got shot down, Pat.
Speaker 2: So what are twenty and thirty somethings are taking a break from gig work and hawking lemonade to compete with eight year olds? Down the street.
Speaker 3: You know what, though, I was just doing the math in my head. Am I gonna buy it from the q' eight year old kid or the cute twenty twenty eight year old they're in college girl.
Speaker 2: Investing in all sorts of equipment that involved multiple different flavors, syrups, and styles of lemonade, and it's all priced in. One of the stands is selling eight dollars glasses of lemonade. What you just said, though, may have something to it till you get out there in the bikini. Okay, eight dollars all day long, even if it's not very good, I don't care.
Speaker 3: I mean, they ever really drank the lemonade anyway. They were selling it at my gym the other day the little kids, which was cool.
Speaker 4: Do you know, like.
Speaker 3: The they have the babysitting room right, yeah, childcare and they had all the kids out there they were selling lemonade. So I said, I'll get you something and I went out and I thought, should I give these guys two bucks? And looked like, you know, kind of cheap or because it was for supplies for their for their you know kids.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, sir, would you like in ice cold lemonade. You look like you've been working out quite a bit. Now. They got me right when I came in and I said, I'll get you after. I don't have any money with.
Speaker 3: Me, but I was looking at a Goco two dollars two singles and looked, you know, kind of cheap or a twenty. I thought, these kids are doing it for supplies in there, you know, I thought, good on them.
Speaker 4: They're very, very happy.
Speaker 2: You coughed up a twenty as if it was a bikini clad at least twenty or a single.
Speaker 4: That's what it was. I only had one.
Speaker 2: Bikini clad postgraduate. Oh yeah, pay off twenty right? Why sure you.
Speaker 5: Forgot your lemonhood. That's okay, that's what they need to go use the restroom. Now, that's the kids said. They're like, you don't want to eliminate it. You know, you're good. This is just for your supplies. I didn't even get it.
Speaker 4: We've seen this story before.
Speaker 2: Now it's Columbus, Ohio's turn to try to piece together why anybody would throw electric scooters into a to the river, thirty of them to be exact. This time, they spent the weekend fishing out all these East scooters from the river that runs through Columbus.
Speaker 6: We had some people walking on the bike path and they were asking why there were so many scooters down there, And the closer they got they realized that we were pulling them out of the water and they were shocked. At that spot in the river, it's rather shallow, so we were able to just lift them up give them to the boat operator. But the visibility, there's no visibility, so everything we do is by touch.
Speaker 4: Does the scooter work afterwards? Oh? No, to look at the give video of this, they're all going They've been in there for a while. They're wrecked. I'm so tired.
Speaker 3: See you sitting on sitting on corners in my swale. Dumb college kids they're graduated, stelling lemonade on them.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Wasn't the last time somebody was chucking them off a bridge? Off a bridge?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I was in Europe, though, wasn't it. I don't know if they have the scooter crazy.
Speaker 2: I already tripped over one of those damn things downtown after the Stone Show, walking back to my car.
Speaker 3: See that's where it all originates. Bat And then you're like, I'm going to Lakey Old right now. Did you see the story last week about lakey Olin Tho's there's damn swans.
Speaker 4: Did they spend some asinine amount of money?
Speaker 3: They said it was gonna cost nineteen grand for four I think for four or six swans.
Speaker 4: Hip it. Where do you buy swans? I don't know swan outlet swans are us, but I guess I would like how many swans? It was either four or six swans? Cast you nineteen grand? What is that? Nineteen bucks? No, nineteen grand, wait, nineteen grand skip The swan order.
Speaker 2: Will deal withever whatever the natural fauna and flora, let's just go with that. It's just some crows squawking at people. Pigeons exactly are hungry. We got your like this song.
Speaker 4: The next one is on the house.
Speaker 1: Musical satisfaction is guaranteed on one oh one one w JR R