Speaker 1: Let's go yo, the legend ice Cube is back on the Cruise Show. Let's get it cute. Yeah ya yay. My guy shot the DJ fuse for that intro right there.
Speaker 2: Man, that was crazy. Thank you, bro, thank you.
Speaker 1: And there's so many more songs. I mean, we could be here all day though.
Speaker 2: That's a that's a beautiful thing, beautiful thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bro.
Speaker 2: I love the hat you got on today. That's a classic. Yeah for sure. Block that block letter ice Q what I came out with. Yes, sir, you know the l A hat is so important out here in Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: It is. But I believe you're responsible for the Sox hat too. Well.
Speaker 2: You know when the socks changed their colors to black and gray or silver or whatever, and you know we used to look for it wasn't a lot of teams with the black.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know the Kings and that's pretty much it.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, so uh we was looking at rocking new hat and that was the one.
Speaker 1: That was the one. It became such a staple, like a fashion statement. Yeah it did.
Speaker 2: You know, they they saw a lot of mark.
Speaker 1: What about the color black?
Speaker 2: Is it that you're like, you know, I just think it's you know, it's it's it's where it all started. In a way, you know, it reminds me of you know, starting off with n w A locking in on like we was all gonna we're black. It's defiance, isn't. Yeah, And you know it's really about you know, the color that you know I'm most comfortable in, No, for sure, and all this ship is dead we in morning you feel me? Well, you know like that too soon?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I just look at it as you know, we uh, you know, we're serious, so we want to take it serious. Yes, sir man down congratulations, let's talk about the cover man because I've been there as a kid right growing up where I grew up, so I've seen I felt this.
Speaker 1: It spoke to me right away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know it's uh, it means different things different people, but it's really about, you know, what what happens when all the you know, serious men or the men that you know hold the society yup, you know, are down, like you know, we gotta as men get back up. And you know, I just feel like it's as a man, there's nothing to brag about right now, and we just got to get things back in order, so to speak. Because it's coming off the rails. And you know, we just need more serious men around here. That's right, that's right, more serious men who stand up for what they believe in, for the for their values, everything they believe in. Yeah, you know, don't be afraid to be yourself and you know, show the show the world who you are and not always taking.
Speaker 1: A step back. It's my ego is out, it's my ego.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, it's a song that's celebrating our ego. You know, all our lives we told like ego. You know, being full of yourself is a bad thing. But then you have a lot of people who don't even know themselves. You know, they they don't lost theirselves because they trying to conform to society, or they trying to fit in, or they just trying not to be pointed out. You know, some people don't want to stick out. But nobody likes normal, to be honest, nobody likes regular. I was like, yo, you want to you want to go eat a regular lunch? You want to go eat a normal sandwich. Nobody would be like, yeah, let's do that. You know, so right, you want to be extraordinary and your ego is the first step and letting the world know you unique. You know, you're the only one that's ever been. Ain't nobody coming like you after you? It's just you and let the world know that that's right. Thank you for saying that about me. I appreciate it. No maniacs though, right, And then we get like Buster Rhymes and Killer Mike, like, yo, yeah, that's that's extraordinary.
Speaker 1: That's not blending in. That's gonna stand out, no doubt.
Speaker 2: You know, having uh, one of the best on the West, one of the best on the East, one of the best in the South, get down on the track is covering all bases and people love it. You know, we're about to drop a video soon to that track, and you know, keep this thing going.
Speaker 3: That's too easy to down with so much strategy. You guys were intentional about covering Grot of.
Speaker 2: Course, you know, everything should be intentional. And you know, we had a song that was really moving and to have a you know, to have two Dope MC's jump on the remix, you know, and then you know me, you know, dropping a new verse.
Speaker 1: It's just all part of the celebrating that song. It's my ego.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, you know the cover's crazy, the music is crazy. You never disappoint you report live from it. Dog, I think you run towards danger.
Speaker 1: Is that? Is that correct? You know?
Speaker 2: Things that I feel like I can speak on in a dope hip hop form is what it's all about, storyteller, right, Hey, yeah, it's about street knowledge.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: That's what I've been kicking from day one, and I'm gonna continue to kick street knowledge.
Speaker 1: That's for sure. Man.
Speaker 2: You know, I saw a clip recently where you said, like, I put a lot of people in movies, but nobody has put me in a movie. Like I don't have to write everything, I don't have to produce everything. I don't have to direct. But then I thought about that, I'm like, okay, Well, Cub was one of those guys where you think, like, what do I get the guy that has everything right? And the answer to that, I think is something small, something that means something right. So are you down for like a legendary cameo or do you need to be the lead in.
Speaker 1: Something for someone to bring you in like a friend of yours?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I want to have an impact in the movie.
Speaker 1: It's got to mean something.
Speaker 2: Just a character that has an impact. It doesn't have to be a large role, but it has to, you know, affect the movie. Yeah, it's just you know a lot of people ask why you didn't put this one in that and this one and that. As far as people in movies, it's if they can't, if they can't benefit of being in the movie, it's not gonna help their career. So I put people in movies when I know I got a roll for you that if you get it right, you hit it right, you're gonna you're gonna blow up. And so you know, I want the same thing, you know what I mean, give me something juice. I'm just having me walk through like you know, ice Cube in the background.
Speaker 4: Extra one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know we're not doing that. I'm like, you could have been in the New Gladiator joint. You feel me.
Speaker 2: You got the classic stare down, the classic mean mug, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you could have been in that.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen it yet. I don't know if I want to.
Speaker 1: Be in here.
Speaker 2: After I see it, you know, maybe I changed my mind for sure. C this is Jack your mirror. She's an Inn stadium host, a Dodger stadium.
Speaker 1: She's all ye, salute. How you doing.
Speaker 5: I'm so like proud to be from la and and I know you performing at Game two was such a legendary moment. I do want to tell you though, behind the scenes, seeing how everything panned out, everyone was so nervous, so excited.
Speaker 4: But I also noticed.
Speaker 5: My boss had gotten a bunch of merch for you, yes, And I felt so bad because I had told my boss at Dodgers. I was like, yo, they just gave you a gang of stuff right now, Like you got hats, you got lettermans. And he's like, okay, cool, you want to go check it out. He goes, this is actually for Cube, this is none of this.
Speaker 4: Is for me, And I felt so bad. Yeah, but it's don't to be a part of something like that.
Speaker 1: So there.
Speaker 4: I mean, like it's like I said, it was a.
Speaker 2: Pivotal moment, next level, you know, not my wildest dreams that I think I was going to be able to be a part of, you know, a Dodger's World series first, the Yankees, you know, that's just it was you. I couldn't have scripted a better, uh story, and so to to be in Game two, you know, after Freddie Freeman hit that legendary Grand Slam.
Speaker 1: Crazy, you know, in Game one.
Speaker 2: There still it was still in the stadium. Everybody was ready to explode and so and I think I was a pleasant surprise too. So it just was like, dang, we had the World Series versus the Yankees. We had a Grand Slam to win Game one, and we get an ice Cube concert, you know, and everybody is singing, every all ages. Everybody's parents are singing, their kids are singing along. Everybody's rapping along to every single word over because yo, like this in the enemy while they're standing there, some ship, Yeah I'm looking, and they dug out a few times, you know, so.
Speaker 1: That's some GS ship. That's some West Coast ship right there.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know, we know how to we know how to set trip on anybody here.
Speaker 5: Man crazy too, because that like it's like a like a w W entrance, like centerfield gates open up and you walk in and everyone's like, I hear his voice, but I need to see him, Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was beautiful, you know. And my man Jesse Collins salute, you know, big time producer. He produced the super Bowl with Dre. You know, he produced the Oscar where uh you know, will slap Chris and and and me and him produced the Hip Hop Squares together, you know a few years back. So getting the car and knowing that he was, you know, gona like produce this segment. I knew it was gonna be next level. He didn't pduce the Fat Joe segment. He did, Yeah, he did. It was just you know, I think difficulties. Well, you know when when you down oh to, nobody want to hear no d rap. You know what I'm saying. You want to get to the game. You ain't get to the game, man, you know. So he you know, he had he had an uphill battle, you know, being down oh too. The same kind of energy wasn't in the building like we had.
Speaker 4: They just want to hear the anthem.
Speaker 2: They really don't want to hear that. They just want to get to the game. You know, let's get to it. You're trying to get away. Then you're back on parade day, yeah, you know, yeah, let's run it back, you know, And it was great. You know, Dave Robberts. Rob Roberts came up there and you know, he hey, he was a little faded, you know what I'm saying. He was They used the champagne was you know what I mean, you know, you know, you know he was he was, he was Hee had you know, you could tell he he was partying all all night, all morning.
Speaker 1: We've all made a few mistakes while they drinking.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know, it was it was warm out there that night.
Speaker 1: It was I mean that day. I mean it was the sun was beaming, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It hits you a little different way off that you come out the bow down, and then you know, you yell like we're doing this for Fernando, like they one like man, like let's go la and Fernando Man. I remember Fernando Mania, you know, I remember how it just swept the city and and we was all rooting for him because of you know where you come from, Like you know, we felt like, yo, somebody that was straight, you know, from the bottom to the top, you know what I mean. And Uh and was was blowing him away, you know, like they could not hit they could not hit Fernando for nothing. So it was it was great to be able to honor him and Uh and win the World Series verse the Yankees man insane, right, I couldn't write a better script for real, Hey.
Speaker 6: On Man Down one of my favorite songs of so Sensitive, at least the ones that I've heard, because I feel like that song needed to be you know, sung and be out there in the world because everybody is so sensitive on the internet. But there's a line that says, don't be a pussy all your life. Sometimes you got to be a dick. You gotta be a dig sometime and get hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know I'm with that all day.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, So it was important to make that Why was it important to make that song?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 6: Do you feel that the world is headed in a place that we can't do anything like where comedians are getting checked, where rappers are getting checked, where it's just become too sensitive exactly.
Speaker 2: You know, that's you know, nail on the head. We can't we can't worry about people feelings over the facts. You know, it's facts over feelings all day. And you know when people start to you know, get too sensitive over things that you know maybe they should brush off or keep it moving, then everybody start to censor their self and you know, not beat themselves and you know, try to be so politically correct, and and now everything sucked.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So you know that's that's another thing where I think, you know, people need to especially the men. You know, you gotta you gotta hard en up, man, you gotta you know what I mean, toughen up.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: Just toughen up, man, don't you know? Don't worry about everything is gonna go your way.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: You ain't got to always complain about it. You know what I'm saying, you do, man, you know, get this man a tissue, man, like you know, keep a tissue. Man, Go cry in the car, you know, keep it in the car, man.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. When you get out, man, look hard. Keep it in the shower too. Yeah, that is sad.
Speaker 2: If you cry and you already getting wet, that's it, doesn't it's like.
Speaker 1: Crying in the rain.
Speaker 6: Yo.
Speaker 5: You mentioned like you know you're being tough in all this, but and with the song, what are you sensitive about?
Speaker 1: Though? I feel like I'm sensitive about sensitive people. You know. It's like I get on my nerves.
Speaker 2: That irritates me somebody a little too, you know, like man, tough enough, man, I don't want to hear it, like I'm like, man, shut it up. You know what I'm say, I don't want to hear complaining and crying, and you know, especially if it's you know something, you know, we all going through We all going through the same thing, you know what I mean. So, but as a father, you a little sensitive right to the kids, right I am to the kids, you know, but not to the adults. Yeah, I mean, you know, like, suck it up. Man, you know your time is over. You ain't a kid no more. You had your time to be you know, to be a bitch. You know what I'm saying, that the time to be a bitch. Yeah, you know you gotta got yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: What was that moment for you though, that you realize that, yo, I got to toughen the fuck up and I gotta stop being It was.
Speaker 2: Early yeah, yeah man. You know, like growing up in my neighborhood on Van Wick, you know, you either you're tough or you got punked or you know, bullied all the time. And I wasn't going for that. By your own family fight back, you know what I'm saying. You got a squad, didn't you.
Speaker 1: Squad?
Speaker 2: Isn't that how the name ice Cube came about. Your brother threatened to like put you in a freezer.
Speaker 1: Yea, he threatened.
Speaker 2: You know, they used to put the refrigerators on the curb and people would come pick them up when they old, well they got too old or whatever. And one just you know, one of them, they stay on the block forever. It's like, damn, when they gonna pick this thing up. She was like three four weeks, just on the curban. And brother got mad at me and was like, you know, I'm gonna throw your ass in that freezer up the street, and when they pull your ass out, you're gonna be ice Cube. So I was like, whatever, you ain't gonna catch me. And so when I went out, I was just telling everybody, you know, call me cue, I'm ice Cube. Yeah, cufrigerator was just looking at it, like, call me ice Cube. Just stuck right, just stuck.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir yo.
Speaker 2: You know when you go to a Cube show man like Latinos are in the audience. I mean they're the majority I think out here in Los Angeles when it comes to ice Cube and and and the and the fan base that you have. Yeah, I appreciate it, you know, I much love. It's always been love and respect. I think we got adult record with me and be real call, let's get money together. And I think it's gonna be an anthem for LA. You know, it's gonna be, you know, a call for us to to work together more as you know so closely, you know, entwined in LA. You know what I mean. So let's get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to that point atty more like the impact of hip hop do is global?
Speaker 1: Right, it's all Latin America. Have you ever done a Latin America tour?
Speaker 2: No? No, not having crazy. I mean I've done Brazil, that's it.
Speaker 3: When you when you c Mexico, Dogs, Colombia, Candina, I mean everywhere you're all at America.
Speaker 2: You're loved your jankie promoter. Put it together.
Speaker 1: You know, Hey, let's put it together. I'll put it together. Let's put it together.
Speaker 2: No budget, make this happen somehow, and you gotta get paid at the end of the day.
Speaker 1: At the end of the day. There we go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man down, let's talk about the features, man and how they came about. Oh, you know, all the homies so to speak. You know what I'm saying. So you got snoop E forty h two short, corrupt, be real like I said, exhibit You know, we all been down for so long, and some of us done records before together, some of us haven't. And it's only right especially you know, I wanted to lean into the West Coast on this record, lean into our flavor how we do music, not always chasing this sound or that sound. But you know, people love you know that the West Coast grooves, you know what I mean, those melodies, you know what I mean that you know funk, that funk, that g funk, you know what I mean. That's that's our style, you know, especially in the you know, Southern California. So lean into it, you know, do what we do best. Yeah, it's classic always reaching, it's classic Q. But's who you are, It's what we get you feel me. I mean, this record is really for the Day one fan.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: You know. If you if you're a Day one fan, you're gonna love it. Everybody else got to get in where they fit in too easy. Is there a song on there that we haven't heard that you can't wait for the world.
Speaker 1: They hear.
Speaker 2: The ghetto story she sanctified, especially you. I think it's a lot of good songs on there, and I can name them all.
Speaker 1: Why she sanctified.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's a classic. You know, when you hear the music, you'll know you know exactly uh where we got it from. We got Snoop on there Eve forty two short and October London, so it's it's a smash.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shoot it to me, dog, let me hear it now. They played got to it? What's up? Jack?
Speaker 5: You know on the on the notes it says that your wife is your best friend. How important is it for you to just really be like a man and hone in on really being dedicating to your partner and being that that person for them.
Speaker 2: It's everything. It's the most important part of my life because we've built you know, beautiful family together, great kids. Uh we now we got grandkids, so it's you know, that's that's every parent dream is to raise good children. And like we've done it together as partners. You know, she's done a lot of the heavy lifting because sometimes I wasn't there, and so I appreciate her for just being the type of person that she is. And you know, she could care less about Hollywood and the music business and you know all this. You know, she's just happy being herself and not you know, really looking to be in the spotlight or or or any of that. So you know, I respect her for that because you know, you can easily, you know, get caught up in the cameras and the lights and the action and want your credit. So since I know she won't take her own credit, you know, I like to give her, you know, her props that's right for being the kind of words is see Jack, there good in this world?
Speaker 4: There are the.
Speaker 1: Other day the other day she can find one nice thing to say about it.
Speaker 5: I did, how much do your grandkids get away with more than your kids did?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: I mean not much? You know they you gotta teach them right from wrong, no matter you know, if they're yours or not. You know what I'm saying, Like, you gotta show them, you know, what they can do, what they can't do, and as long as they do what they supposed to do, they don't have no problems out of me.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right. But you are no. I gotta you know, you gotta correct.
Speaker 2: You gotta correct your children to make sure you know they know right from wrong, what's acceptable, what's not acceptable, and that you are serious about them, you know, doing what they're supposed to do. And then you can love them to death after spoil them. Yeah, you know, as much as they need to be true, very true, all the moderation, right, Yeah, you know, if they want something, get it for them, you have to discipline them. I give my parents this. I don't get my dad permission. I get my mom permission to discipline my kid. I mean disciplining well way. I don't know if you got to tell them don't do that, or I want to do that. If you in my house, then we got rolled. Yeah, I run you in here. You gotta you know, buy by the rules of my house. And so that's just it. That's why it should be.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to ask permission for that than Cube. I know you're a legendary Raiders fan.
Speaker 6: Should the Raiders tank to try to maybe get Shador or to get somebody maybe Lord Dion to be the coach.
Speaker 1: Of the Raider. I don't believe in tank.
Speaker 2: And even if you want to get a player, you know, try to win every game, like that's what the fans pay for, uh, and then you know, let the chips for what they make when it comes to draft. You know, tanking is very dangerous it you know it could you know erode the league. If you know fans, you know, like what if a team like I remember the seventy six ers. I think they tank like three or four years in a row. And I don't know if they've recoup from that as far as fan base, as far as what have they gotten out of that? But more misery, And it's sometimes it's how you do things. So they end up losing and getting them That's cool. But I ain't with the tanking. Let's get it right, win right, play the win every time. I'm not paying or you know, spending three hours to watch you lose on purpose. Man, I could do something, yo, I could be making the EP dog doing anything other than that. If I know you're gonna lose, I'm not watching them out exactly, not even watch.
Speaker 1: What's the future for the Big Three? Go?
Speaker 2: You know season eight? I mean we're selling more teams and you know, just grow the league organically, get new talent, you know what I'm saying. Hopefully, get new sponsors. We're looking for a second platform to play the games that's not on CBS. So you know we got we go, you know, big things, Yeah, the Big Three. I think I think Netflix could stream the games. Man, Yeah, they can. You know, all of the take is a check.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: How authentic are you when it comes to doing those deals with these big corporations?
Speaker 1: How authentic are you?
Speaker 2: Like what straight up?
Speaker 3: Like you just I need boom boom or with the delegator.
Speaker 1: For us process you got to play ball a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's it's it's a formula that they're looking for. It they're looking at for you to check boxes that they need check. And if you check all the boxes, you know they should do the deal. If you don't check as many boxes, then they're probably not going to do the deal. And so you know, we're going very confident. You know, our ratings are better than MLS, n HL. The w n B A caught us this year because of Caitlin Clark, but you know, so our ratings are up there with with some major sports that's been around for you know a long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So we you know, we deserve, you know, a great platform to display again games like we are on CBS.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm still campaigning for that big three box. Remember I was telling you about like just the snacks like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean we're talking to you know a few different companies, And I just had this Munchie meal with Jack in the box.
Speaker 1: You know that was great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it was great, and you know it was really successful for them, and so we're talking to them about doing something with the Big Three. Hopefully they'll you know, jump on it. Yeah yeah, Jack and the crack all day. Oh man, you feel me, yes, sir Yo. As a legendary Laker fan and as a father, what do you make of lebron and Brownie.
Speaker 1: Bronnie.
Speaker 2: You know, it's time for him to go to work.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Lebron as a father, has done it's about as much as he can do. Got him to the league. Now it's really up to BRONI to put in that work and and keep yourself there. Yeah, you know it's gonna take a lot, but he's got to get to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: At a certain point, you know, daddy can't do no more for you. You gotta do it yourself. You got a man up, yeah, or just you know, prove you belong that's it. Yeah, prove it to yourself. Right at the end of the day, if you really want to be there, yeah sure, yeah, you really want to be the tough space to be in, you know, there's a lot of pressure, but he's got the right people behind him. Only pressure is to put the ball in the hall. If you do that, everything take care of itself. That's the only pressure that he should worry about, is putting that ball in the basket. Everything can take care of hisself. You know, at the end of the day, he don't have to play basketball. You know, he's cashed out. You know, daddy is lebron So you know, I don't if it don't work out for He'll be all right, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, does Brownie have a space in the Big Three?
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course. You know, he can always come out and try to make a team. You know, we can't give him a space, but he can earn it, get drafted and earn the space.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean you're ready to have Kaitlyn Clark in the league? Yeah, we were. You know, you were fully prepared for that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: We think she would have did well because you know, in our league, if you look at the style of play, yes, it's it's pretty rough, but the small guards have had success like mood Ab due Raouf, Nate Robinson. You know, these are smaller guards and they've been able to get loose so she's a you know, guard that could shoot and pass. So we felt like she could really have a chance to get loose. Now, if she was a bigger player that had to plan the pain and kind of bang, then we'll be like, I don't know, it's probably not a good idea, right right, but we think she had a legitimate shot to not only play but flourish, especially with her range.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, not that would have been mad.
Speaker 3: The coed league would open up a lot of more doors and check a lot of more boxes.
Speaker 1: With a milestone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, you know, the right player get drafted one day, you know, and we'll have a coed league. I said, God's draft female players.
Speaker 6: You've always been a risk taker when it comes to music, obviously, like no Vassiline being probably the best this song ever and then probably for sure for sure for sure sorry about the miss working, But another song that always sticks out to me that I wish people would do because you know everything cyclical and hip hop, right like, was Jack and for Beats at that time when you did that and you literally took every fucking best beat from East Coast and the West Coast and then said I'm gonna do this shit my way.
Speaker 1: Why don't people do things like that anymore? In hip hop?
Speaker 2: It? Uh, you know, there's one hundred percent of publishing on a song. That song has so many different beats, and those beats sampled beats. I think we had like seven and fifty percent of publishing on that song because it was like, yeah it was it was more writers than the song could could hold. You see what I'm saying. So that's why those are not done. Because when you take somebody beat and na've sampled from somebody, now you have to pay not only the rapper who beat it was, but you also have to pay the sample you know who he sampled from. So you're you're double paying for one song. And then if that if that guy sampled two or three songs to make his beat, that makes it lit longer at started, it starts to get mind boggling, you know what I'm saying. So you know, my guy came to me, I mean, Brian Turner, it was like, don't don't ever do another one of these, you know, just like for my last trick. You know, you know what I'm saying, don't ever do this again. This was a headache in a nightmare Thank god you for hip hop, set a tone and set the bar exactly to this day. Yeah, you know, it was just business wise, it was a nightmare. No, man, you're a Redvine guy. Yeah, Twizzlers exactly.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Broakes like class ever, though you might as well eat a strong.
Speaker 1: Need a plastic toy and enjoy that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, Redvines is the way to go. That's right, that's right. I got Cuba's here, man, Man down. Congratulations. You appreciate you here all day. Man, appreciate you man, Thanks for the support.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I can't wait till you guys hear the rest of the record and get a chance to enjoy it. You know, just personally, you know, I just think it's uh West Coast flavor. We've been looking forward. Yes, sir, Now you're gonna play it for me before you leave, though we're not a little no more cute.
Speaker 1: Got that keep beat out that.
Speaker 5: Let know what it is.
Speaker 1: He has my email, his email, my big brother, bro.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna hit y'all with some CDs. CDs, right, you got, I'm gonna hit y'all like we're in the nineties. Come on, man, a CD too easy? Man, I got to tell Yo, the CD player. Let's get it man, dude, man, you got to pull it out. Pull out that selica, the sate.
Speaker 1: Right, the central boy. That's right, Yo, that's that's uh right there. And that is sweet bread.
Speaker 2: I guess if you want some of that. I you know it was brought for you, is that right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's for you. I thought it was decorated. I'm like, so it's sweet bread. It's just it's bread. It's but it's like Mexican, Mexican.
Speaker 4: It all tastes the same. It's just different colors.
Speaker 2: I'd like to get your honest reaction for the culture. Cube is trying for the very first time. Ice Gun.
Speaker 1: Well, see, Cube is a realist. He's like, all right, this is hard not to suck.
Speaker 2: This is good pstream, bright frosting on the top. That's pretty much it.
Speaker 1: Yoh man.
Speaker 2: We appreciate you Cube always. Man, thank you for your time. Let me go man down. Is the album Cruise Show Real ninety two three. Yay