Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What? What's going to happen?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Occult Rejects. Our guest today is Heather l Arnold, the researcher and owner of Ancient Aruba Tours and the author of Forthcoming of the Forthcoming, The Islands of the Giants, the Lost Race of Giants of Aruba, can Boner and Corocco. I'm saying that correctly. I screw that up a serious universe. A Syracuse University graduate and former TV industry professional, Heather has spent the past several years combining colonial archives archaeological reports in the caves of the ABC Islands for evidence of a long forgotten race of elongated skull giants. And she's here to share what she's uncovered. But before we get to her, we will talk to the other rejects and introduce them first. Heidi. We got Heidi Love Unfiltered Rise Podcast, The Morman Slayer. What is going on?
Speaker 3: Not much?
Speaker 4: Not much.
Speaker 5: I'm so happy to be here, especially with friends.
Speaker 6: I love it. It's gonna be awesome, Heather. I'm so excited to hear from you. So I'm excited for this show. And find me at the Unfiltered Rise Everywhere podcasts are served.
Speaker 2: Awesome and thank you so much. Ready and now next week got Julia from Cosmic Peach. What is going on?
Speaker 4: Julia?
Speaker 7: Hey, Nick, thanks for having me. I'm really excited about this one. It's one of my favorite subjects to talk about. And thanks for allowing me to be a part of the Occult Reject so I can meet awesome guests like this because this subject is definitely, like I said, one of my absolute fav topics. So excited for the show. Cosmic Peach podcast wherever you listen to podcasts and yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, thank you for joining us, Julia, and I assume like when I have top notch researches with me on the show, I got to bring the heat good guests, so you know it works out. Yeah, thank you. And we got Tim Constantine joining us today. Very exciting. I'm very happy he made it with us from sixth Censory Podcasts. Please Tim, let everybody know where they can find your amazing work.
Speaker 1: Hey Nick, thanks for having me.
Speaker 8: Always good to be here on the show.
Speaker 2: I love this show.
Speaker 8: I love being a part of it.
Speaker 2: Hell yoh, thank you, thank you, thank you for real.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you can find me at sixth Sensory Podcast I spell it Out six Spotify, YouTube, Patreon and some other places.
Speaker 1: And uh, Heather Arnold, thanks for being here.
Speaker 8: I love your work and like I told you before, but I also love your energy, so I'm really looking forward to this.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you man, thanks for joining us, Tim, and finally to Heather. Please, Heather, let everybody know like what you would like to plug, where they can find you or whatever you'd like to promote.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. Thank you for having me. It's great meeting all of you. It's nice to have this format. I don't believe I've ever had this many people on a podcast before before, so I kind of I like it because it'll be something new for me. I am. I have been here now all together for eight years. I have been studying the giants, however, for now going on it has to be eighteen years. I have an amazing daughter who is half a Ruben and half American, and I currently do tours following in the footsteps of the giants called Ancient Aruba tours. They'refore our private tours. So if you're ever in Aruba, you can contact me through social media. I have My exicot is Heather l Arnold, my Facebook is Heather l Arnold, and my Instagram is Heather l Arnold. So you can find me on all three of those platforms and you can contact me there via a private message and we can arrange tours. I've done many tours with people that have seen my podcast on x and see my podcast on YouTube and et cetera. So if you're ever in Aruba, or you know someone coming to a Aruba and they're very interested in archaeological tours, I don't just do the sites of the Giants. I also show other strange, bizarre, sometimes creepy sites that I have to do with death and burials and things of that nature that no tour will take you to. So and I would love to say it here, but if I say it and then some other tour company hears me, they're gonna take all of my tour stops. But it it's an excellent tour and if anyone would like to join me for a private tour, police feel free. Also, I am currently writing my book The Islands of the Giants, The Lost Race of Giants of Aruba, Boner and Cira South And if you follow me on my social media. Then you'll know more about my writings. And I look forward to seeing you in Aruba and telling you about the giants.
Speaker 2: Awesome, that's good for you. That's some crazy stuff. So I guess I like to get into it. What was it that got into giants studying this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a great question. So I came to Aruba and I was here on a vacation, and I started doing some hikes and looking at the petroglyphs and the pictographs here, and I noticed something very strange, and that's that they were similar to drawings that are seen all over the world and including out west, including in Europe, South America, even so ones on Easter Island so far away Japan even has similar drawings. And so that struck me as odd. And then I tried to delve into the history that is taught to the kids here in school about Aruba, what is the ancient history, And they don't really go into much ancient history. They kind of start the history at the time the Vespucci came to the island, which is where I then started my to do my research. So it's interesting because they say, like Aruba was founded in fourteen ninety nine, which is when Vespucci first set foot on this island with several of his men, after he took a ship here from the mainland of what is now Venezuela. We are currently sixteen miles by the way off the coast of Venezuela, so I can actually see Venezuela from here. And so once I began to realize that why is there no history before Vespucci came? It doesn't even make sense. And then I realized that the kids in school are taught that Aruba was called the useless Island because it's so arid. It's a desert island. You can't grow anything here, you can't have livestock. Of course that's changed and there have been methods to change that, but at the time that was the name, which I thought was very odd, because Aruba has gold, and a lot of gold, some of the most gold of anywhere in the Caribbean, and other not just gold, semi precious stones are found here, crystals. There's a whole mountain called Crystal Mountain here that's been raped in pillaged, sadly, but nonetheless you can still find some gems if you look around. And so then I said, no, there's got to be something hidden, There's something going on. Why are they calling it the useless island? Why was Vespucci so infested to come to this little, tiny island. It doesn't make sense, especially when you're already in South America. Why why are you coming up to these islands? And so then as I did more and more research, I started with Vespucci and I started reading his letters that he wrote after he first came to Aruba, and there is where he tells that he details in details, specific detail of all the places he's visiting on his journey, and he's very specific in his descriptions. He is he takes with him on his journey, by the way, top scientists, philosophers, uh, doctors, people who are experts in flora and fauna, people who would we we would consider today anthropologists. So he's he's considering these also research missions, you know, not just probably looking for treasure, which of course he most likely one hundred percent was, but also trying to report back about these all these strange cultures he's coming across that are so foreign to the Europeans at that time, and he had just left an island incidentally, in his writings. You can actually get this book. It's called Letters from the New World. And he had just left an island where he saw it's off the coast of Venezuela closer actually yes, it's actually closer to Colombia. And he had seen a human being spun around on a spit over a fire, being prepared to be eaten, and he details it very much. So he details what people are eating, where people are wearing, what they are even their their sexual practices. He's very involved in detailing these people and so he does. He details that and then the next thing, the next place he goes is Aruba, so he and interestingly after his encounter with the giants, he encountered the giants in Aruba, and he details it. But after that encounter he said that he thought he was going to die the day he met the giants, because that's how big they were, informidable. And yet he had just come from an island where someone was being a human was being cooked over a fire on a spit, but that he wasn't nervous about that, but the giants really really scared him. And he details in grape depth about coming to the island from mainland Venezuela, which, by the way, for a backstory, which would be a whole wonderful, amazing book if I had the time. Columbus was actually the first person to hear about Aruba. He heard about Aruba from the mainland Arawak, from Venezuela, and they told Columbus that there was gold in Aruba and that there were giants. So when he went back to Europe, Columbus he told the Medici brothers, they were the ones financing all of these journeys. Oh, you know, next time, we're going to go to Aruba and we're gonna They're okay, we're going to have a little problem with giants, but there's gold there. And so what America Vespucci did is he married one of the Medici daughters and basically framed Columbus and said he embezzled money from them, and he and Margo Vespucci was awarded the permit to come to the New World. So he was he actually, you know that you have to think about what went on there, but that could be a whole other book and a whole drama in and of itself to something interesting.
Speaker 2: You said the Medici family, correct, Sorry to interrupt, you said the Medici family. I'm sorry you said the Medici is correct. Yes, I just recently had covered a Marsilio Ficino. He was kind of like a I mean, I would say he's gonna cult this an alchemist and he was also a Catholic priest at one point, and he the only reason he got to where he was going is because of the Medici family funded him. His father worked for the Medici family, so he was able to, like, you know, they gave him money to open up school and everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very interesting. You know, there's still powerful to this day, there's still an active family. There's still powerful with one of the wealthiest families ever on earth in modern times. Yes, so they So when Vespucci came, he came to he had a smaller ship. He left the bigger ship over in the mainland of South America and came over to Aruba and immediately noticed footprints in the sand, giant footprints in the sand. And of course the men were intrigued. They already had heard that there were giants on the island. The people on the mainland told him that there were giants, but they were generally peaceful unless they felt threatened, and then they were not peaceful anymore. And he also heard, interestingly that they worshiped the sun, which is very interesting, and so he came over. He sees the footprints, and he and the team they start to follow the footprints and they come across these women, and there is an older woman and what looks like a mother, and then two teenage girls. And the men are shocked at the size of even the teenage girls. He describes them as giants, that they were naked, that they seemed wild, they couldn't speak. They were drinking brackish water, which is interesting because if you live in a place like a Ruba, drinking brackish water is probably one of the smartest things you can do because you're losing so much salt constantly in this tremendous heat. So he then follows the women and the girls into their village and so they have this full blown village, which I know exactly where Vespucci came in on the island. I know exactly where the village was. I know there's pottery still there, most advanced pottery I've ever seen in my life. And I could go on about that site. That site is just incredible and so then he's the men are like, okay, let's steal the two teenage girls and bring them back to Europe because they're so you know, they're giants, they're giant girls. So as they're coming up with this plan, all of a sudden, thirty six men come into the camp and they have these massive weapons, weapons so large. He goes on to describe them and says, I can't I wouldn't even be able to hold them, to carry them, to pick them up myself. They're trying to imagine what could these weapons even before what were they doing. And the men were so large, he said, even if they were kneeling and I were standing, they would still be taller than me. So they immediately abort mission on stealing the girls, and they decide to just go back to the boat. They're so terrified they don't want to do more any further. They forgot about the gold. So as they're going back to the ship, right behind them are the giants. And the giants are so tall that even when the men get back on the ship, they're still walking in the water. The giants are still walking in the water and above the water because they're so tall. So Vespucci gets so freaked out he orders his men to shoot off cannons to scare them, and that was the only way they retreated. And at the end of this letter he's writing, he says, so I call this island the Islands of the Giants due to the large statued people who live there. And so that was the beginning of me realizing, wow, this this was called the island of the giants. So then I found a map from fifteen o two cawed. The map is Mundi and it's by one de la Cosa, and on the map it actually has Aruba noted as the island of the giants. And so the giants weren't just here in Aruba, though, they were also in Bonaire and Curasau, which are all three islands were one island that were torn apart by a series of three mega tsunamis starting in five hundred BC to thirty five hundred BC. And so these mega tsunamis geologically show that the islands were once one and now are consequently three different islands. And so these giants were on all three islands. They had elongated skulls, massive bodies, massive bones, big teeth, They were big people. They were not skinny people, and they were not like NBA players. They were very large, heavy people. Their bones are much thicker than ours. Their teeth were different than ours. They had shovel shaped teeth. Their heads were naturally elongated, as proven in the archaeological reports, because not only did they find a fetus that had an elongated skull, and it takes at least six months to make a fetus elongated. If the fetus does not is not born with an elongated skull, if you're just doing head binding, the headboarding and all that, you would have to wait six months for the skull to form into that egg shape for example. But this fetus already had an elongated skull and there was no evidence of head binding had with the headboards. No, the archaeologists were searching for it. They wanted they wanted to find evidence that this wasn't a natural occurrence because they couldn't believe these people were born with elongated skulls. They had very very complex rituals of death. Their their their rituals of death to me far exceed their rituals of life. I think they solely focused on the afterlife. And yeah, they have tons of evidence still here right in front of our faces. People will be on a beach and not realize they're right behind a median burial ground with like hundreds of bodies of giants through still in the ground, which is even more incredible. And there's actually even a giant skeleton on display on the island of Bonair in their archaeology museum right now to this day. I just recently saw it a year ago. I tried to check up on it every now and then, and the government admits it was a giant. So that's how I got into the giants. It drew me in just from learning about the history of Aruba, putting together a tour company, which I had another tour company before that was more Jeeps and Harley Davidson's, and through that tour company and trying to put together an accurate tour is when I just came across all this information. And the more I unraveled a mystery, another mystery occurred, and another mystery occurred, and it got me so intrigued and wondering, you know, what more is it to about the giants, about their rituals and their burials, and to know that even though the giants were here probably about seven five thousand to seven thousand years ago. They still left a lot of evidence on these islands that is still you can still uncover and explore and learn about.
Speaker 7: Was there some kind of an extinction event, like what happened like what happened to the giants?
Speaker 1: Well, that's a good question. So in two thousand and two there was a report done by geneticists here on the island where they chose only certain people to test. And these people had to because a group, it is a very our place. They didn't have a large slave presence, so there weren't a lot of genetic people with different genomes coming in and mixing with the population. This is a very closed island in that sense, so the genetics of the people are pretty intactoo when they were basically here before amergo Vespucci. So they did an analysis of people who only had from going back to their great great great grandmother. No one could have left the island. Everyone had to be on the island have all Reuben heritage, and so they came up with a pretty good sample size of people and they tested their genetics and they found that they had an ad mixture of an ancient DNA that they could not specifically attach to any one group of people, and it was the conclusion of the geneticist that this was the basically the genetics of the giants, of this archaic race of people that were here before more mainland people from Venezuela than eventually came over. And so what this means and what I've determined, and I think it's pretty much accurate, is that the giants began to die out. There's a berthing chamber not far from here of where the giants were giving birth, and you can see on the wall the ticks of how many births they had, and they didn't have a lot of berths. I think because they were giants having babies. I think there's a lot of complications involved with giants having babies, and they were clearly the dominant, elite class of people ruling on the island. I think eventually what happened was they were dying out and they began to breed with the average statuted people on the island who had a later period, people who had come from Venezuela, Colombia, the northern coastline of South America. And because of that, that is why I believe the ancient DNA is still alive in the people because it was a matter of survival. They rather than die out, they just made it themselves out and then became average statue. But you can still talk to people on the island who will tell you about uncles from a long time ago who were giants. There were huge people, and they have big hands and big jaws, and everything about them was big. As a matter of fact, one of my friends told me a story about a great uncle she had who was a boxer. He was so big. He was a boxer in South America, and he was so powerful he ended up killing someone in the ring and they couldn't let him box anymore, and she swore he was a giant. And you'll hear stories about people from people here who are a real old time of Rubens, who tell you the stories about how they had this one person in their family who was just massive. So maybe there was some genetic recall that occurred and the giant came out more predominantly. I don't know, but it's pretty interesting. So I think that's what happened to the giants. I think it makes the most sense.
Speaker 5: Was there a birthing area shaped like a honeycomb.
Speaker 1: I'm curious, Well, I guess you could say that because it's in a cave system. I'm actually looking right at the cave system. It's a cave system with many caves. Each cave had a specific function. One cave had burials, and the burials were very bizarre. There was a giant in the middle of the burial, and then the rest of the people were like spokes in a wheel coming out. You'll also see that type of description of a burial from the mounds. I know you have spoken, I believe to Gregory Little, and he also has mentioned in some of these mounds they found remains of giants and they were buried like spokes in a wheel, with one central burial that occurs there. Then you have one part of the key where they were actually living. You can see those oyster shells and conch shells and all extinct fossils of shell life that wasn't no longer exist but did at the time of the giants. And then you'll see a couple of caves with drawings, all sorts of drawings, and in those caves are just drawings. And then in the birthing chamber it's just the birthing chamber. So you'll see there's a drawing of a mother and she, excuse me, she has a veil, and she has a baby in her stomach, and she there's a cup mark cut out of the stone of the limestone of where her belly button would be, which and also of her eye, and then next to her are all these slashes. And due to the analysis of that one specific petroglyph of this veiled woman with the baby, I found a report done by Harvard in nineteen seventy one who came to these caves to look at them. They were actually studying the extinct shell life that they had found in the one cave that was being habitated by the giants, and they recognized this petrock glyph as being something that's found worldwide, and so they immediately called it the pregnant mother glyph. And after I researched that further, I found that there's drawings of this pregnant woman globally, including as far away as Japan. So so to me, I think it's one percent of burial chamber. It makes sense. It's secluded, it's hard to get to. It was a matriarchal society, as well. So I think that they were very protective of their their births, especially if this is an elite class. I'm sure they had a lot of enemies. So so you could say that it was like a honeycomb because it is in a cave system, and are all parts of the cave that you can go around and crawl through.
Speaker 6: It's very I know this is random, but is there any pictures of Pazuzu in that room?
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, Like any deities, Like any deities.
Speaker 1: You know, it's the closest thing to understanding what the drug. Most of them are geometric patterns. To be honest, there's nothing that she is the only specific like you can tell she's a human or human like and and she's you could right away you could tell it's a it's a human like form. But other than that, it's a lot of geometric patterns. Nothing that you could specifically say is a figure or something that you can attribute to another type of drunk. It's kind of geometric patterns which you've probably seen globally as well. It's kind of that repetitive geometric patterns of the swatsticker, but the old right way of the drawing and then a lot of dots, and you know, things like of that nature, diamond shapes, wavy lines, things like that type of thing. It's a a rather complex petroglyphs site. And sadly, since I've been going there, now a lot of tours go there. I don't take tours there because it's such a dangerous hike. I don't. I can't even believe tours go there. I would not want that liability. But they take tours up there, and now everyone breathing and everything now has degraded the quality of the drawings, which is really a shame. And now someone has begun amateur excavating in the caves I guess looking for giants.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then there's some like some like voodoo going on in there, and so it's like it's just very very sad. So I'm yees, it's yeah, Ruba doesn't protect it. There's nothing I can do. And so that's that's gonna inevitably happen to sites that are protected. Sadly.
Speaker 4: I have a quick question. Do you know about the Patagonian giants that were reported by European explorers for like three hundred years of interactions? Would these giants be in any way related to them, or is there sort of a network between these different civilizations.
Speaker 1: That's a great question because you know the proximity. We're right by South America. I always tend to think, like I think all of the giants might have had some sort of genetic connection. I mean, they were just so strange. A lot of them had red hair. The giants here, the archaeological reports show, were light skin and light hair. They were not Native American. And that's a pattern. You find a lot with these giants that they're not their kind of light skin, light hair. I believe the Patagonian giants were worth the same, even Darwin. Charles Darwin met with the Patagonian giants, and that's why people it's so frustrating. People say, why is there a suppression of the giants and I you know, and people always say, oh, it's because of Darwinism, you know Charles. Now everyone's a Charles Darwin fan trying to protect Charles Darwin. I mean, it doesn't even make sense because Charles Darwin writes about I've read his writings. He writes about the Patagonian giants, and he is amazed that the genetics of the giants and how it seems to be a whole different race of people different from homo sapien sapien, and so he's mystified by it and he accepts it, and that's something that he was intrigued by. It was one of the most fascinating parts, he said, of his research with studying the giants. So it's clearly not anything to do with, you know, standing for Charles Darwin. But I think for sure there in my mind there has to be some sort of genetic connection because they're all contemporaneous to one another. So to me, I think they were they were connected, but I don't have any proof, but just a hunch based off of my knowledge.
Speaker 8: I think they were definitely connected. I mean, I'm looking at you, said, Vespucci came to your island in fourteen ninety nine, and in my research, I found that these giants were like pretty much all up and down the coast there of South America. I've got a list here. This is from an episode I never put out, so I just pulled it up. But it's like Pigafetta was in the fifteen twenties, he recorded a giant Magellan same time period recorded a giant Sebastian Munster fifteen forty four, recorded one Thomas Cavendish fifteen eighty seven, Subalt de Wert fifteen sixty seven. And it just the list just keeps going on and then and even into the seventeen hundreds. Even the speaking of Darwin. The people who really really pushed for Darwin the most, the Royal Society, the British Rule Society. They even said that, you know, the existence of giant it is confirmed in like a seventeen sixty six paper that they published. So it was all on that coast. There's got to be a connection. But I think you're definitely in a honeypot there. I think those islands there is like I don't know, like there's a book called History and Conquest of Mexico that deals with your area of the world because they came through there. I'm sure you know about that, Yes, yes, but what about other islands nearby? Is there like untapped giant research to be done?
Speaker 1: Yes, And I just started doing that. It's almost overwhelming. So I just came across the paper last week, I think it was last week or a week and a half ago, of these different figures found all across the Caribbean, and the most fascinating figurines are from Martinique and Saint Lucia. We also have very strange figurines here, I mean very strange, with three fingers and strange eyes. They don't appear to be human, but they're human like they have like they're they're in a kneeling position. Yes, it's right, exactly. That's when I saw those those mummies. It's a and you know Peru is not far from here. I mean when I saw those mummies, I was like, my god, the statues here all have three fingers. I mean it just was like, now the story is getting even crazy or crazier, like it just doesn't stop at giants. You know, there were it was a genetic soup here and yeah, so now I came across all these pictures in the archaeological record of what I've been to Easter Island that they look like moi, I mean elongated skulls. They have their hands in the same position, which is, you know, on their bellies. It's interesting. One of the figurines almost looks Olmec, which is very strange, and another has a hump on its back, which is quite interesting because the prime the most prominent burial in one of the largest Caribbean ancient cemeteries, which is here in Aruba. It's called Melmuk. It's the Malmuk Cemetery. It's a protected area, thank goodness. But it's filled with shell middens with ancient bodies in them that during the pandemic that were just leveled and big mansions built there. So sadly no one is maintaining these sites and they're slowly being to destroyed. But the central burial is a female and she's also considered the oldest one in the entire group of all the burials are only on Earth seventy two burials, but stopped there because they just, I guess ran out of funding or time or But there is hundreds of more bodies buried in that cemetery, and she was the most complex burial, so they determined her to be the leader of the entire tribe. And she also had a hump back. She had a hump on her back, and she was given the most elite burial with grave gifts and huge shells of sea turtles on her and she was elevated on a platform in the center of the entire cemetery, and so it was interesting to see this figurine in Saint Lucia that also had this hump back. So I wonder, now, you know, do the other islands also hold these secrets of the giants. I can't imagine them just staying here in Aruba, now in Bonaire end in Currousel, but I do know. And the archaeologist archaeologists have stated that there was a breakaway civilization of the giants in two and they moved to two locations. The one location was at the caves in Cuba, which I love to go to. They found the same type of burials with the central burial and then the other people like spokes in the wheel. Also, the giants were obsessed with Isosceles triangles, I mean crazy obsessed on their tools. Today you could still see they would etch in Isosceles triangles. Their burials were in the forms of Isosceles triangles. So when they went to these caves in Cuba, they saw the same thing, these burials in the shape of Isosceles triangles. And they also determined that the skeletons were the same with the elongated skull and the giant bones, and they found the same situation in Colombia, a small, small area of Columbia. So I think in the archaeologists believed these were two breakaway civilizations that started here and down here in a roof of bone, air cures out and then branched off to these other locations. But there's so much work to be done in these other Caribbean islands, and sadly, you know, there's not a lot of archaeology being done. There's a lot of the I mean, it's taken me years to amass all the archaeological reports, field notes, photographs of the giants, a lot of money, a lot of time I've had to go with. Interestingly, a lot of these archaeological reports are in medical libraries at universities, so which is quite interesting to me. I mean, why if these giants aren't real, why do you have books archaeological reports on the giants in a medical life, right, I've met of medical universities. It doesn't make sense.
Speaker 4: So throwing people off the trail.
Speaker 1: So yeah, well, I think I think they want to educate people about the giants personally. I think they want them to know, yeah, look, there were giants too, you know. But the fact is like, I mean, why they're so hard to get these reports. I mean they're so hard and it's cost me money or in an amount of time. I think that now I'm way over one hundred archaeological reports. So so yeah, it's it's it's interesting that it's almost been Yeah, yeah, to throw people off the trail, for sure. But also I think to hide these things in plain sight as well. So I would love to do more research on the other islands and looking at their artifacts as the first step, but each island has such a complicated story, you know, with archaeology and how much you can research, and so then I'll my main focus will always be these three islands, and then I will always try to find more information on the other islands too as I can. But it's such a big job, and I believe I'm the only person in the Caribbean studying the giants, but through my research, I'm learning more about the other giants that or potential giants that existed in the islands as well.
Speaker 3: I have a question for you.
Speaker 7: So you do the tours, you live there, obviously you've been studying it for a very long time, but can you explain, like when you go to these sites. Is there a feeling like do you get any vibe? Like is it a dark feeling? Is it like a astounding kind of like, oh my god, these things were here and like I'm marking amongst like the remains of you know what, what does it feel like?
Speaker 3: Like, what's what's that like?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I have to tell you one of the sites that for sure is haunted. I mean, you know, the land is haunted. It's funny because now they're building a house in this one area that is I've had the craziest, spookiest like wig out like crazy, like I got to get out of here experience. I mean, really scary. You get really nervous, especially if you're by yourself. You know, you could get in your head. But it's a very strange feeling. And there's a couple of places generally associated with the caves. And there's this one area. I mean I was at the beach and there are these little beach huts set up, and I was the only person at the beach and I'm sitting there just relaxing. I'm not even listening to music, just looking at the water, and you know, and and all of a sudden I heard like a knocking on the side of the wall of the beach hut, and I was like, so I thought it was the wind, and then there was one on the other side, and then one on the other side. So I jump up. I'm running around and looking looking, but there's no one there. I mean, I'm in the middle of nowhere. And then I would sit down, and then knocking would happen again, and then I'd get up and run around, and then it would go away, and then it was knocking on all sides. I was like, Oh, my gosh, this place is haunted. And since then I have met many families in a Ruba, actually, and I interviewed a couple of them and recorded it who told me about that exact site and that they had they saw very tall ghosts, very tall shadows. They didn't even know anything about the giants, and they were just telling me the ghost encounters that they had had and that they were the first thing say, they were so tall, And I said, do you know this island was called the Islands of the Giants? You know that it was probably the ghost of the giants. And not far from there as a house that when I was moving here, I thought, oh, it's such a beautiful home. I would love to rent it. And it came up when I was still living in New York. It came up for a rental and then it like it was rented right away because it was so cheap, which was another I was a wiceest house, so cheap, But then it went right back on the market, and then it went off the market. And so once I got here, I realized the problem was that the house is haunted, that that people were hearing babies crying and knocking and things were falling, and so they could never keep people in the house. And now it's totally abandoned, and next to it now they're starting to build a new house. And I said to my friend that that house isn't going to make it either, because it's the land that's haunted. It's not the house, it's the actual land. So there's that place. And then yeah, there's another cave that in that cave actually specifically also it's a height you have to climb up into the cave. All these caves are at the top of giant, giant limestone bluffs and you have to climb up them. It's very difficult and very dangerous. And as you're walking to go to begin your ascent, you feel someone behind you all the time. And the crazy part is I was meeting someone to start the hike and they were late, so I figured, well, I'll just go to the base of the cave and then just wait and then we'll walk together because it's dangerous and I don't want to do it alone in case one of us falls or I fall, and then I'll be stuck up there. So as I was walking, I kept sitting looking behind me, thanking, someone's behind me, Someone's behind me. And then my friend came and he said, and I said, did you feel like where? He said? It took me so long because I kept going back and thinking like someone was hiding behind me. And then a friend actually came from the Netherlands recently and he said, have you been to that cave? It's really creepy. Always feels like people watching you. And so, yeah, that cave is really weird because in that cave was found three burials of three females and two monkeys, and the monkeys, which are not indigenous to Aruba, were given elite burials, which is very strange, and by elpe burial basically what would happen. These people were obsessed with death. This was a massive culture of death because the cemetery where they eventually would bury all the bodies is most of the year covered with water, so it's only about a couple of maybe five weeks of the year that you can bury bodies in that cemetery. They so if you died in December, which is rainy season, I mean, what are you going to do? You're not going in that graveyard. So they would, I believe, And now studying cultures that are similar in proximity and culture to the ritual to the giants, I believe they kept the bodies out and let them be eaten by you know, animals such as like the PARSI do was there a tower of death when they put the bodies at the top and with the vultures in India, they let them eat the bodies. I think that's what happened, because after the body became skeletal, they would take were this island is filled with manganese and they would take the locally sourced manganese and make it into a paste and cover all the elongated part of the skull with this okra color and the monkeys also had this okra on their skulls. It was so crazy. They were so these monkeys were giving like these elite barrows with these three women. One was like an older woman, like a mother maybe, and then the two were younger females. And it's believed because it's a matriarchal society, and if they were a shaman, for example, they probably couldn't be around men, and perhaps they were training the monkeys to assist them. I've been to India and if you go to Kudurajo on the temples in India, you will see the devadasis, the Deva dassis where the holy women. They were women that only the priests could interact with. They couldn't be around men. They had to be chased, chase chaste, and they the only thing that could assist them were these trained monkeys. And you'll see on the reliefs on these temples the women are getting like the ready to do a dance or ritual dance, but they're putting on their makeup and the monkey will be holding like a palette of makeup or a makeup brush, or helping them put bells on their ankles. So I immediately and in ancient Egypt. It's the same. Also also in Peru, monkeys were used for the females to help them assist in their female duties because they couldn't really be seen by anyone else because there was everyone's so afraid someone would take their power, and so the monkey was really became a part of their family. There were there's actually another burial there also, so it could be there are three monkeys there, there were only female. They all are filled with okra. The entire opening of the cave is filled with opra. And I have pictures of this on my Instagram, on my Facebook, I don't know if I posted it on X and you'll see the entire front of the cave it's just red, this red okra. It's also a summer solstice marker. On the summer solstice morning, the sun will come up and shine of its light right on the main grave, the main burial of the central female. And it was there where she was with a monkey as well. So that's another eerie place. And then we've also been photos when I've gotten home and looked at my phots, strange lights, strange orbs, orbs that look like bar codes, orbs that like are rainbow orbs, but in a circle. Very strange. I've never experienced that, and I've been to very strange places, for example, like the megalithic chambers of New York and New England, which have very strange, strange things going on in there. I mean, I've had all my equipment during their batteries drain, my phone, dream, my watch stop. It's just very strange things. But the strangest stuff I've had happen is here in Aruba.
Speaker 8: That's what Frince Zimmerman talks about with the paranormal activity connected to mounds.
Speaker 1: What about these caves though, you talked about these caves in Cuba.
Speaker 8: That's very interesting. I've heard there's tunnels from the caves in Cuba to Florida. Do you think you guys have those down there in Aruba?
Speaker 1: The tunnels to the very funny you say that, yes, as a matter of fact. Some of another creepy, weird story. So there is in the National Park there's a cave that I've been dying to go to, but it's a privately owned cave. So anyone who owned property was in the National Park before it became a national park, with grandfathered inn so they got to keep their land, and so a lot of people eventually ended up just selling it to the government because it's such a very difficult place to try to function. It's very remote, the dirt road, no water, no service, is nothing. So so eventually, but this cave still remains in private hands and it is closed. And this is called This cave incidentally is called the Tunnel of Love. And the story and it's in the newspapers. You can look it up. You have to do a lot of digging. I had the article, but I'll try to find it and post it. This cave was very strange because an entire boy Scout group went with a I believe was a Dutch researcher Aruba Bonarakure style part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. So there's a lot of the history is connected to the Dutch in terms of their investigations. And so they took a boy Scout group to the Tunnel of Love, which is called blue it's like the ancient name, but then they called the tunnel look. So anyway, they parked outside, they were in these school buses, and they all went in the cave and they never came out again. And they have in the in the report in the newspaper, just the school buses still lined up, and no one came out of the caves ever, and they never found them. They even had stre.
Speaker 3: Come on what yes, I have.
Speaker 1: To look up the article. It was in the local newspaper.
Speaker 3: Disappeared trace.
Speaker 1: The creepiest part is seeing just the school buses parked outside.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, why strange.
Speaker 1: So that cave has been closed ever since. So it is rumor that that cave goes all the way to Venezuela, that you can actually walk in that cave. Now, I told this story on a podcast and I used to date the head of my ex boy here is the head of archaeology here in Aruba. So just so you know, a lot of the stuff I tell you, he's told me but doesn't want to tell it himself because he's an archaeologist, so he doesn't want to taint his halo, so he put funnel information to me. And so now it's so crazy. So now he's telling us So he was on a punt. Now he's starting to do podcasts, but he does h'm locally okay, that's nice, But now he's using my information and acting like it's you know. So now he's telling people that that cave did go to Venezuela. So just recently he admitted that that cave went to Venezuela after everyone saying, no, that's a story, it's a myth. And then people started saying, well, what about the boy Scouts? Where did they go? What happened to the boy Scouts? I mean they didn't disappear. It could also be a portal. I mean, who knows, you know, I.
Speaker 7: Means, all right, that's another question I was going to ask you, Actually, you know it could be portal. But do you think that there are pockets of these let's just say, survivors that went underground?
Speaker 1: Do you think that too? Because okay, this is another crazy story, so an altar. I swear, I swear you could look it up. This is in the new This one's in the news. This one was on television here on the news. So there's a guy here who was a firefighter and he wanted to be in the Guinness Book of World Records. So right before the pandemic, I believe, and even I think, going into the pandemic, he went and lived in a cave. So he lived in this cave for one hundred days. And this cave is very complex, another complex with all these different rooms and stuff. But he was in one of the primary rooms because there was a hole so he could get oxygen. But the rest of it you would probably you know, lose oxygen very quickly. So at night he was obviously sleeping in the cave and there were people people posted outside to like make sure he wasn't cheating, essentially because he was trying to get into the Guinness Brooke of World Records. But I don't, I don't actually know what happened. Then there was some sort of controversy, but eventually he did not get into the Innisbrook of World Records. But when he came out, first of all, he looked horrible. I mean, I don't, I mean, it was all there was by the guy. I mean he looked like, I mean, he was a healthy guy, he was a firefighter. He came out, I mean, it looked like he looked like a ghost, to be honest. And he told the story, and I have it. I've actually posted about on my Facebook several times about his fighting every night with bigfoots, with these giant bigfoots that would come and like and he has a video of them, and he tried to get a video of them, and he had it was on the news. Here he it was like this creature. And they would take him to a room with other bigfoots where even though it was black, there was a light in the center and they would tell him messages like telepathically, like all these messages, and he kept saying, stop taking me. And there's like we were going to keep you. And they were threatened. They were they were quite aggressive. They wanted him to leave, especially, they wanted him out of the cave. So interestingly, there is a cave system, another cave system not far from there, of a series of three caves, and in every cave are these giant paintings ancient. They're they're been termined to be determined archaeologically to be archaic at least seven thousand years old of bigfoot, giant bigfoot. Well all this giant with their arms, you could see their hair. How they made this so and and and it's at the at the mouths of these three caves. So one of the bigfoot is reaching out trying to grab you. It's very It's another place with eerie, creepy feelings. You'll get a very strange, heavy feeling when you go to this cave. It's very it's nerve wracking, it's a strange place. It's protected by a giant beehive of killer bees. It's very strange. And all over lining all three of the caves are these giant paintings of these bigfoots, and I have photos of them on my social media, as well as a screenshot of the video that was shown on the news channel here of the video the man took when he was living in the cave of the strange Bigfoot. He was fighting every night. So I'm only I'm always wondering is there connection between the giants? Did they go into ground and become these like strange bolers. I don't know, but it's a very interesting correlation between him seeing these creatures and he didn't know about those caves. Most people in the room but don't know about the caves with the drawings of the bigfoots, which is good because you want to keep it that way. Because although it's in the National Park, last time I went, there's now graffiti on the walls, etc.
Speaker 8: So there's a case in Russia that I looked at it's called the Russian wood Goblins, and it's the same sort of thing.
Speaker 1: There's also portals too.
Speaker 8: Going back to that, but there's it's a weird section of Russia where they see these big foot like creatures. There's Dolmens in the area, and there's cases of missing time, and there's cases of people who go into a portal and don't return for twenty years. But you also have the bigfoot aspect of it too and the dolmens. But I was gonna ask you are there dolmens around?
Speaker 1: Yes, I found I've mapped now I think I'm up to thirteen on the island. A lot of them are on private property, so it's just depends on someone saying, you know, I think, or they don't even realize that they're always looking at this stone, and until I start posting things and they see my work, then they all of a sudden say, hey, I think I have a strange stone on my property too. So when since I've moved back here, I've been saying that people have been so gracious and invited me onto their property and allowed me to at least take photos. I don't say where the stones are, especially if it's private property. But I do have them mapped. I have them mapped on Google Earth. And incidentally, all of the balance stones and dolman we have here, and the balance stones in particular, all form a pattern and they go from northwest to southeast intersection, inter secting the island in three parallel lines. And this is a pattern that was also noted by the archaeologists as where the petroglyph sites are. So if you and they did map all the Petrocliff sites, they also follow a northwest to southeast pattern. These dolmen and standing stones and balanced stones also follow a northwest to northeast pattern. They connect each other. And also in the burials, the people were facing from northwest to southeast. That's how they were married. So the fault lines of Aruba also run northwest to southeast. So I think there is a we have trip. I mean, we have an earthquake just a couple of days ago. We are in a very hot, hot seismic zone here in Aruba, and there was just a I don't know if you heard about an earthquake in Bogata, Columbia, and we felt it here so and that was like a six point something earthquake. So we're in a very hot sizemic zone. So it's it's not the first place on Earth where these dolmen and mound stones have been coordinating with fault lines. We see this also with the in uh Salem, New York. I don't know if you have ever in North Salem, New York. There is this balanced stone. It's like pink granite, and it's on these three little tiny quartz stones. And it's also right next to a fault line. And if you are to listen to the legends of the Native Americans in for example, Arizona, the Zooni for example, they will tell you that those fault lines are portals. That's what initiates the portal to begin and give the power to the portal. So and and the archaeologist told me at one site. We have another site here called the Io Rock Formation, which is just strange rocks, all rocks balanced. And I also petroglys there that he told me because I was I was saying at an Airbnb before I moved there, right at the base of this Io Rock formation, because it's so beautiful, very remote. But I kept having nightmares, like every night, having nightmares. And I had him over for dinner, and I said, you know, nice, so many nights I'm walking around with stage. I'm freaking out over here. And he goes, well, what do you expect your next to eight port? And it's a summer solstice and this is a scientists, Well yeah, archaelgists, And so I said, what do you mean. He goes, yeah, you said. Some of them come in like you can bring you here, come in, some go out, and some go both ways and out. And he said there's probably things coming in and out and they're just giving you a hard time as you're sleeping. So I never stayed in that house again. That was the last time I stayed in that house. It was too much. I mean, the nightmares were so vivid you would wake up and still be thinking about the nightmare the next day. It was just too overwhelming for me. So yes, I think, for sure there are many portals on this island, and I think that there was a way that the giants knew how to harness that energy in a way that we still don't know what to do or how to do it.
Speaker 7: Sadly, Well, there's a lot of you know, depictions of giants, in my opinion, in ancient egypt hieroglyphics, uh with like huge people and then like a tiny person standing next to them.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 7: Akanatin was like supposedly a god king with this elongated skull, big eyes, kind of like some weird pooch belly thing, kind of like the hump back. It's just like weird anatomy. And so I think that it's everywhere. I think that there were little pockets of it all over the place. But you know, the Egyptians, I feel like we're silly with portals and magic and all kinds of stuff. So if they were into it, I would assume that most of the giant races had some type of knowledge information something they knew what was up basically, and it's been you know, forgotten to us, Like why can't we why don't we know how to do this stuff? Like how did they figure it out? Like where did they come from? Basically?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Here's a couple of lose that I pick up. If you think about the shape of Akinatn, compare that to kind of the shape of the MOI. Right, the big giant heads on Easter Island, they got the same pooch belly. They got the same elongated features and all sorts of other things. It's very similar. And what they were practicing is what Greg Little calls the path of Soul's religion. And so this goes into the caves, this goes into all these other things that had to do with the stars. This was a fully formed religion that maybe we just don't fully understand today. But it seems like this is the crossover between giants and people and this sort of astral realm type existence. And again, they're always obsessed with death.
Speaker 1: Really, the islands here are called the Antilles, So I am in the Lesser Antilles. Above me is the Greater Antilles. So the Antilles means of Atlantis.
Speaker 3: So I believe I was waiting for you to say that.
Speaker 1: These islands were believed to be the remnants of Atlantis after the flood event or whatever occurred. I think it was a flood event. And so if you're now with all this information coming out about the Pyramids and these scans of what's going on beneath the Pyramids, which we've all heard about for so long, and thankfully science is now catching up, and if you think that maybe the Egyptians were an offshoot of the survivors of Atlantis. Then perhaps the giants are all connected to these original people of Atlantis, in which case that would make sense that the giants here would also be manipulating portals and also obsessed with death and going to the path of souls. There's a petroglyph here that it's I think of one hundred percent it's demonstrating the path of souls. And I actually was going to talk to Gregory about it, because I did. I went there on a night hike to check it out to see if it aligned with Orion. Uh, it's I believe it's a petroglyph of Orion and it's showing the Milky Way and different planets. It's it's a huge, huge petrical panel, and it's in a very secluded area. It's also protected. It's in the National Park. But it doesn't mean that something couldn't happen God forbid. But it is also I believe it is showing the path of souls. And since there was such an obsession here with death. As a matter of fact, just to go back to their obsession with death, the power of the giants didn't die when they died. The giants, the power of the giants was maintained in their bones, so they really worshiped the bones.
Speaker 5: And so obsessed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they and they know they didn't practice cannibalism, they didn't do human sacrifice, they didn't even really do cremation because they were obsessed with keeping the bones. And so the Path of the Souls had kind of that concept of that belief system, which is so ancient and so prevalent in archaic cultures, I think was also going on here as well. And I think this petroglyph panel one hundred percent dictates that with and it was connected to.
Speaker 3: Orion that graverard you mentioned.
Speaker 4: You said that it was a sky burial and that in December, there's no way they could get to it. Part of the Path of Soul's religion is the leap over water, so maybe they did go out there during December during the time period that they use for the start of this journey, right at that spot.
Speaker 1: So yes, that's true. Yeah, there's a lot of water here, So that's a very good observation. That could definitely be something too, that that is the whole Path of the Souls. Is this the whole year long path of the goals and of this and that is part of it, as well as this preservation of the bones and then the painting of the bones and the deliberate way they would bury the people in the form of Isosceles triangles. They were so obsessed with Isosceles triangles that even some of the major sites on the island formed giant geoglyphs of Isosceles triangles. All their tools have little triangles on Isoceles triangles. Where we uh, we had a group of a student archaeologists here doing a dig at the giant site where Spuci met the giants, and I went with U. I saw the site, but then I went with the archaeologists that actually were cleaning some of the artifacts and categorizing them as part of you know, volunteering my time, and yeah, it was It was interesting because every single tool we picked up had these Isoceles triangles on them. Everything. There's stone tools, there's shell tools. So yeah, I think there is also connection with Isoceles triangles and these ancient cultures as well. I don't know if it has to do with Triangularum, which I have hypothesized, because Triangularum, which is a south a southern hemisphere constellation, can actually because I live right by the equator, I essentially live on the equator. So there's about a couple of day period at this time of year, for just about an hour where you can see at dusk Triangularum. Some it leaps over the equator and you can see very very very close to the to the to the line of sight, and then it just dips below and then you don't see it. So I almost wonder was there a connection between Triangularum and these isoceless This obsession was Absosceles Isoceles triangles, because that's what connects all these sites to the ones here in the Caribbean. Are these Isoceles triangle the burials and the tool marks and the way that the stones are set up there. There are stone monoliths and megalists are also set up in the form of Isoceles triangles. So the waves, yes, that could be too exactly, Yes, it could be something with energy.
Speaker 2: It actually brings me to a question that was trying to get back to, but I didn't want to interrupt. About going back to the caves. You said some of them had certain purposes. Was there any of them that might have been known for like healing or anything? Like that.
Speaker 1: I don't specifically see any evidence of that. I would have to assume because I'm sure some of the caves have certain harmonics. But I know that by the giant skeletons that were found hallucinogens, there was a mushroom that they were growing here that I promise you every a Reuben is trying to figure out what mushroom had. I don't know. I think it's extinct because no one's come up with it as far as I know, and I would hope I would know. But they were definitely using hallucinogens. So they were making a tea, so that was what they could determine the archaeologist, and that's in the archaeological report. There was also a plant that also is not here anymore, that they were making a hallucinogenic drink with. So it wasn't ayahuasca, but I'm assuming it's something along those lines, and I'm sure that they were. Of course, this would only be the shaman, This wouldn't be the general population was involved in these things at all. These First of all, the caves, most of them are so completely inaccessible and hidden from plain sight. I mean, you could walk by it one hundred times in a day and never even see that there were a cave system above you. So they were very secretive. And I think they probably did do something with psychedelics in these caves, and if that had something to do with healing, I would assume it would. But other than that, I don't see any or in the archaeological report, in my own investigations, anything that could really point you to that. But I mean, it would be safe to assume if they're using hallucinogens, there's something that's going on that's spiritual of a spiritual level. Not sure if it's healing, but maybe the messages that they got were healing to the people.
Speaker 2: The reason I ask is I just wonder if sometimes some of the stuff written on the walls is more of like especially with like the spiral waves, if it's more of like telling you the frequency to play the use.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, there is a in New Jersey. There was a group it's off it's on the part of Princeton University that is stettying the harmonics of the caves. And I actually wrote them a letter because I wanted them to come to Aruba and test the harmonics of the caves to see if they were at because they were finding that certain caves with all these with all the petroglyphs, we're hitting certain at certain tones that would like we've heerate and shake almost the whole cave. And so I wanted them to come to test it, but they were too busy and they were in another part of the world, and I never followed up with it again.
Speaker 4: But if you look up, if you look up the Helmholtz frequency, they have very easy to follow formulas to where you can measure that just by taking the dimensions of a room, so you can actually frequency yourself. Yeah, what is it called Helmholtz frequency?
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, Yeah, it's great information. Thank you. I'm going to try it. I will definitely try it because I've been wondering that for years about the harmonics of the caves. I know, in certain areas, especially the one cave with the bigfoots, if you clap at one area, you'll hear it in another part of the cave. So you won't even hit sorry, you won't even hear it so much like by you, but you'll hear it really loud, really far away, in like another part of the cave. So that's you know, That's really got me thinking about the harmonics of the caves so and what the frequency would be. So, yeah, for sure that could be that. It could be the harmonics as well. That's something to think about and more research has to be done.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 4: Usually usually with big open spaces, it's a much lower frequency, so you're talking like four hertz or whatever. But most of these sites, like the Dolmens and stuff like that up in New Grange and all these other places, they're all around the four hertz range. And so what they say is that once you hit that Helmholtz residence, then that's when people start really tripping out. So you've got that combination of a lot of really powerful hallucinogens going on in that same area.
Speaker 1: Wow, very interesting. Now I'll have to check it out. Thank you. That's definitely something to look at, and it's definitely another component, I think, another layer.
Speaker 3: The hieroglyphics or whatever.
Speaker 7: The piction that you mentioned in the one cave that had like the Milky Way and everything, it sounds like the opening to the movie Prometheus, like they left these you know, they left these sigils and stuff for us to find, and you know they they end up finding these giant people. But anyway, so it made me think of this. There are a lot of islands kind of like Aruba that have legends of giants that I have studied. You're obviously the authority on the Aruba side of things, but I know that there are other islands with legends of giants. But they also report a high amount of UFO activity. And they also report like things flying in and out of the water and disappearing, just weird stuff like that. I'm not a huge alien person, but I do believe that there's some weird stuff that people are seeing. So what about Aruba, Like, are people seeing stuff coming up out.
Speaker 1: Of the water?
Speaker 7: Is there any weird lights in the sky stuff? Like, what's what's going on with that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we see UFOs all the time. All the time. We see them. We see them. I was like in the daytime even I was with my my ex father in law. My ex husband is a ruben so I was with him when you know, before my daughter was born, and I had a high balcony and we were sitting on the balcony during the day and there were all these strange lights like moving and getting together. I mean it was during the day, so it was just so jaring and I had just moved to Ruba, So I thought, was this a thing? I don't know? So, I mean, I thought, because we have military bases around us. We have the Dutch military here, we have the US Air Force as a base in Currouseu. So I thought, maybe this is military maneuvers. And I said to him, I said, what are those lights? And he looked at me like like a ghost, like he saw a ghost. He had no idea. Yeah, he couldn't explain it. I've never seen anything like that. I have heard from people that I've interviewed personally by specifically the rock formations, the balance stones, one of the largest balance stones that I've ever seen my whole life. The man is he's a respected man in the community. He's, you know, in his sixties. He's got me. He's not crazy. He told me. When I was a kid, we would see lights coming out of there going in there. The lights would sometimes would be so bright. We always thought they were just portals. We didn't know if they were UFOs, he said. Sometimes the lights would dance. The other site I told you about where the house was that and where I was on the beach with the knocking. I interviewed people there, like old school of Rubens, and they tell me all the times they would they called them the dancing lights. They would just see lights moving across the sand and they were scared. They didn't know they were scared, but they didn't try to ter act with the lights. Because this is also deeply Catholic country. So it's interesting because you have all these strange phenomenon and all this crazy ancient magic really occurring on the island, coupled with society that's very Christian and so but to them, you know, they also hold their indigenous qualities, so they try to mesh the Catholicism with There are supernatural experiences, so they saw, you know, they and they didn't attribute any of this to God or angels or anything. They attributed it right away to something supernatural. They knew right away. They thought it was UFOs. They thought it was something alien or they didn't connect it to ghosts, and they just assumed. Then we also have strange and eye witnessed that too, strange like strange like little tornadoes but there's no wind and there's none. Yeah, really remote parts of the island, particularly the same part of the island where I told you with the house that no one would rent that part of the island. Yeah, I saw it and I was with my friend and I said, what is in front of us? And we were like, oh my god. We couldn't believe it. There was no way, there was no there was nothing. We don't know how this thing could whip up. It was like in the Mummy, the movie The Mummy, I don't know, if you know, and they whip up they.
Speaker 3: Always the sand, the sand and.
Speaker 1: The engulf sea. I mean, it was like that was It's very strange. And that's another common phenomenon seen on the island, particularly at these ancient sites. And that's what's what's important to remember. These aren't happening in the middle of the capital of Aruba or by the tourist area. These are specifically happening at these ancient sites that are filled with archaic knowledge and artifacts and history, et cetera.
Speaker 4: So there is do you have any Do you have any dowsers on the island?
Speaker 1: No, but I have thought about trying to pick up that that hobby just to see if I could I have had I don't know, if you know. Tim Walter Scott Walter here and he was, you know, he wanted to check. I took him to some sites as well. But uh, and I know that he knows Dowsers. He had asked the same question, but I haven't had as far as I know. No doubt Dawsers have been here, but that would be another interesting angle.
Speaker 7: I find it highly interesting that there's an air Force base out there. Sorry Nick, go ahead, No, no, no, I mean, I just think the military knows what the f is up and they try to get themselves as close to it as they possibly can.
Speaker 1: And they say it's not a military base.
Speaker 2: It's just.
Speaker 3: They're doing a kind of ship.
Speaker 1: Are you that When I have to do my passports off, I have to go to US embassy, and the US Embassy is in the curre of South, so you know, and it would make sense if you're gonna have the ambassy, you want some military presence. I'm sure that was the deal that they made. And so they have a military base that they have one that is known, and I believe it's the I don't know what it is, but if they work with the Dutch Marines, because we also have the Dutch Marines here and then we have US Coastcard down here. We have US Navy down here.
Speaker 8: Yes.
Speaker 1: And so you know when I landed when I went to kersl last time, it was a year ago, and I realized, oh my god, why there are all these US like air Force planes here? And then I realized, wow, it's a US air Force base. And they did research. Well, it's not an air Force base. It's a part of the night. They all these fancy things, but it's an air Force base. Of course you land, you're going to see you Wow, there's all these US air Force jets there. I mean, what are they doing? Then? They just sight seeing? I don't think they're like the cat Church.
Speaker 8: Nick knows what I'm talking about. They want to put their bases right on top of the ancient sites, just like.
Speaker 1: Agree at Alta Vista. At Alta Vista Chapel, they put it exactly on top of an ancient site that was a religious site to the giants. As a matter of fact, the giants kept like burning down the churches that were Then the priests talk about this and they write about it that and they're frustration. The priests are frustrated because they cannot keep these churches intact, because the giants keep burning them down, and uh, I think that's another part too of the demise of the giants. Sadly, a lot of them I think probably got killed because they were just getting in the way of everything that the plans that the Europeans have for the islands. And we're cooperating, but we do have an ancient site. It's one of the most ancient sites on the on the island down on top of it, as well as another ancient site that I'm going to go to on the solstice where they alsound burials, and another ancient site where there are burials. There are three Catholic churches on all three of those sites, and everything has been desecrated, everything.
Speaker 5: Just like Italy. Yep, just like Italy.
Speaker 7: Tim knows what's up. I was gonna mention that too. I mean, of course, so you got to have your military presence and then you also have to follow that up with like some kind of religious institution, mostly Catholic, is what I've found. But wow, may I mean, Heather, You're kicking my ass. I had no idea about some of this stuff. You're amazing, girl, This is crazy.
Speaker 1: I appreciate the opportunity to share it. You know, you spend all these hours of your life researching something and then you know, I'll try to talk to my family about it. In their eyes, just glass arena to be around certain people and who appreciate it. So I'm really enjoying speaking with you all.
Speaker 6: Is there a lot of lapis lazuli around in that area, like that's in any of the caves or like on the I have.
Speaker 1: Heard that there is lapis, I have not seen any. We do have greenstone, for sure, we have gold. The whole island is filled with gold, tons, tons and tons of quartz crystal. As a matter of fact, the archaeologists determined that all of the ancient rituals of the giants were done on quartz crystal. So on the mountain we have called crystal, it's literally called crystal saro crystal, which is pappimental for crystal crystal mountain. There were burials in there. You can still find ruby, rose cord, You could find rubies. So there are some semi precious stones here for sure. Yeah, so uh that they say Also Onyx is here and interestingly, and this is now three times it came up. It came up in the archaeological reports. It came up and some of the exploring I've done, and it came up when these amateur archaeologists came here, the student archaeologists, and I was helping them cleaning the artifacts all three times. In some of these anti burials they had inart part of the grave gifts, they found pieces of green glass, So, which is very odd because that would mean that what would they do? How were they making glass? They had to get to such a high temperature. I have found some of their ovens that they had. They were very interesting ovens. They would put them. They would take a giant stone and just I don't know how because these stones are diar right when the you know it's it's it's a hard stone. Everyone's, oh, it's only seven on the moorstale. Well, then you try to put a hole in the direct. So they would put these holes in the diaryte and it's like a tunnel and you could see the black you know they had they got it so hot. I don't know how they did it, but if they were making glass, that's that just blows my mind. And and three burial sites there were pieces and it's always green. So the archaeologist told me she thought was polished jade, which would be even crazier if there was jade, because the I mean, but you think, okay, the Maya had jade, and that's.
Speaker 5: In South America.
Speaker 1: Maybe they were trading with, you know, the Maya. Were they the Maya? I don't know, because they're also One of the caves in Bonaire has drawings in it, and an archaeologist from Florida State University who was an expert on proto Mayan and Mayan writing came to Bonair and wrote and it was in the I have the article. It's in the Miami Herald. In nineteen seventy he wrote an article stating that he believed that the drawings, the writing in the cave and Bonair was proto Mayan and he was shocked at how far the Mayans had come and how prolific they had come. While he was kicked out of the college, they threatened to take away his license to teach unless he wrote a retraction, which I also have that in the Miami Herald, apologizing for saying that they were proto Mayan drawings and that they could not have been my enjoys. Meanwhile, this was an expert. There was the only guy in the whole world at that time who could read proto Mayan.
Speaker 7: And but he's an idiot apparently because he just I guess.
Speaker 1: They just moved.
Speaker 4: They just proved that the Mayans were the inspiration behind the Mississippian culture. They have the artifacts to prove it. They were going up through the Gulf.
Speaker 8: Yes, of course, they were in Georgia.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 1: And they were in Georgia exactly, Yes, and they and they even were in Arizona. There are places in Arizona where you see petrogliss and you're right away. I was with my friend Jeff Woolwine hiking out there. I said, this looks Mayan because I had us come from Easter Island and Peru, and you know, you see all these drawings, it's the same, It's the same. Yeah, Utah as well, exactly. So I think the Maya were one of the most prolific ancient societies ever on the planet. And it's I don't know why people are afraid to say that.
Speaker 8: There's this guy, he's a he's a blogger and I have to look.
Speaker 2: Up his name.
Speaker 1: I'm blanking on it.
Speaker 8: But he's been talking about the Mayans in the South and Alabama, Georgia in that region. But he's been completely shut off from the archaeological world. I mean, he's got death He says he received death threats on his blog all the time. Still they're still like over here, they're still suppressing it.
Speaker 1: It's just unbelievable because it is a major component. It's another piece to the story. And you know how much interaction with the giants having this the Maya where they the same people, you know, because when you I mean I just went to and you can see these Mayan temples. I mean there are giants all over those temples, giant heads, giant faces, giant bodies, giant temples, giant pyramids, you know everything.
Speaker 3: They disappear all at the same time.
Speaker 7: That'd another question that I'd love to know the answer to because if they were so tight, you know, it's like their best these or whatever, and they are all just disappearing, like with little denote trace of where they went. I mean, what are you what are your thoughts on like ancient technology and stuff, because I do believe that some of the giants had ancient technology.
Speaker 1: I mean to move the stones that they've moved. If you see the size of these stones, I mean, they're bigger than cars, and I can't even I don't. And every stone here, especially the balanced stones, are pointed on one end and pointing to something. They're always arranged in a very specific and deliberate manner so that it's either pointed to a burial. And this was also noted in the archaeological report that these stones and the petroglyphs were always pointing you to something. So sometimes the stones were pointing you to a balanced stones supporting you to a mountain. For example, right outside my window, I have an extinct volcano. A lot of the focus was towards that volcano. And some of the stones are pointing to burials, some of them are pointing to caves, some of them are pointing to other petroglyphs sites or other balanced stones, and some of them are pointing to specific areas where they want you to look at specific times, for example, the equinox, sunrise, or sunset. A lot of the solar alignments that occur on the island are usually at sunset and at sunrise because those are the most distinct times of the day when the sun is actually moving. We don't have much movement of the sun here because we're on the equator, but at the equinoxes you will see the sun move and it's specifically at sunrise and sunset, so a lot of those stones also there. The site I'm going to go to on Saturday for the solstice has a slit. It's a it's a it's a rock shelter. It's totally hidden. It's a rock shelter with drawings all around, but on one wall there's only one drawing, and it's of a man and or a human running, like you could tell he's in the state of running. And as the summer the sunset sun cuts through this slit that they've made in the stone, and it slowly, slowly, slowly engulfts the man so until he's like, oh, totally in light and in the light, and then he's in the in total blackness. It's such a bizarre, strange petroglyphs. I always feel like it's either the beginning of the opening of a portal, just the way the stones are and how you can't see it when you have to really know where this site is, a bunch of burials were found at the base of this stone structure, so I think, yeah, I think that could denote a portal as well. I don't know.
Speaker 4: But if you got a drum, bring it with you.
Speaker 1: Yes, I've thought about that, right, Yeah, Yeah, that's a good point. Yeah. I actually I have a friend who has a really nice drum. I shouldn't invite them. It's just hard, do you know, when to try to disclose these places to too many people because they're now protected, So it's you know, you get very nervous and people are so savvy nowadays. You give a couple of hints and they can find it. So I try to be very cautious about who I bring to those sites. But that one I've never posted about because I don't it's an unprotected area. But it's an amazing thing to see at the solstice.
Speaker 4: We have some standing stones or dolmens up here. They call them glacial erratics. Yeah, these nine hundred pounds boulders got dropped in the middle of an island in a lake, on top of three rocks, all on top of three rocks.
Speaker 1: Where are you based out.
Speaker 4: Of I'm in Wisconsin.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, Wisconsin has a lot. Yes. As a matter of fact, I am on social media. I forget which one of the platforms it was. I posted those pictures to an archaeol, a group of archaeologists, and they all told me they were glacial erratics. I said, no, but I'm in a Ruba. There were no glaciers here, so we have to come up with something else. What's going to be next? What's the next? Excuse? Everything's a glacial erratic? I mean, come on, the glaciers were that intelligent, and they would put them specifically in a certain direction, facing the solstice, next to a fault line.
Speaker 4: Come on, over and over and over and over again.
Speaker 1: Right exactly? I mean, and then and then like you said, like two like a couple of little pointy stones, and then there's giant sixty time bowl. It's really ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Well, in my area, one of them had ogum writing on it. Oh yes, interesting from Ireland, and it said.
Speaker 1: B L Ball, Oh ball, right.
Speaker 4: Because the Celtic people were mercenaries for the Canaanite Phoenicians, so they were worshiping Ball. And it's like the only way any of this makes sense is if you actually declare that those h copper minds up in Michigan are real. They'll never do that.
Speaker 1: Oh no, there's no way. I mean that, and then think of how far away the copper has been found globally all over the world, this copper was transported, So yeah, that's interesting. Have you seen those? Have you been to those stones? You?
Speaker 4: I really want to, I mean, uh, I mean you said this Saturday, so maybe I'll head up there.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's definitely if you have stuff like that in your backyard, you should totally check it out. It'll change your life, you know. I mean, when I lived in New York, I would I I've seen like so I tried to see as many megalithic chambers as I could. I'm going back to New York actually next week, and I plan on seeing a couple more. And yeah, it's so cool to like have these sites right in your backyard. And you know, and then I always said, if the chambers, especially in the megalithic chambers in New York and New England, if they got popular and the archaelogists got involved, there would just be like a velvet rope in front of it and we would just be looking in. You know, let's enjoy this while we can still go in it and feel the energy and explore it. But the archaelogists will never touch those sites either. It's never ever, but yeah, you should check it out. I'd love to hear about what you find out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely will.
Speaker 8: So somebody sent me this and I got to read this because I want to run it by. They said, I once had the honor of being allowed to take a stone from the cliffs side next to Serpent Mound, and it amazed people for years as the red sandstone held a magnetic charge. To this day it makes a compass wiggle, though the charge has faded. So I thought that's interesting, and I was going to ask you anyway about Serpent Mount but as you were talking about Ruba, it reminded me of this message.
Speaker 1: You know, I've been to Chaco Canyon at the summer solstice sunrise at Casa Rin Kanata Kiva and they only let in one hundred people. Literally one hundred people, not one hundred cars. One hundred people that count you in the car. You have to get there at one o'clock in the morning because the line of cars and you want to be the first or the second one, make sure you get in. So I've seen it twice and I brought it with me a trimeter and as the sun was rising, there was a strawberry moon was setting and the sun was rising. I had the trimeter and this is an experiment I saw on YouTube someone do, so I recreated it as soon as the sun was rising, had it on the stone of the side, and the meter was going crazy all of the my compass I had old school compass, same things. Everything was fine until the sun started to come up and started to rise, and then the light event occurred at Casa rin Kanata kiva, which is where the sun goes through one square and then it and there's tea pillars there. I don't know if you've ever looked at that kiva, but it goes through one square and then it follows and then it lights up another one of the windows and then the whole thing goes away and it's it's amazing. But at that moment, the trimeter and my compass were going crazy. And that's sandstone, so it's the same same concept. So yeah, it's I think one hundred percent hold to charge because I noticed it. I saw it.
Speaker 2: So I was just.
Speaker 4: Listening today about Goldbecky Tepee and they found other sites that have those exact kind of tea pillars that now align perfectly with the summer solstice. So there's groups of people that are heading up there for that. But I guarantee it's got the same sort of electromagnetic event.
Speaker 1: I think so too. I think these sites get energized at that time the stone there's this combination of light and stone and the intensity of the light at that time too. I don't know. It has to be something because I witnessed it firsthand at Jock o'kenyon. And even when you go like every summer solstice we would visit a megalithic chamber, winter solstice, we would go to the winter solstice megalithic chamber where are all these alignments, And there's a feeling that you get that stays with you for days after you go to those sites on those specific celestial events, which it's very positive. As a matter of fact, when I lived in New York, if my daughter and I were ill, we would drive up to I would drive up to the chambers and just sit in the chambers with her to just try to just get the energy of the stones and try to heal. I mean, and it works. I mean, it does work. It's not like working like taking night quill, but it's definitely working like alleviating your symptoms and getting you better faster. But and and it's very spiritual and energetic too. So yeah, I think there's I think, like, you know, just going back to the earlier discussion, there's definitely a healing that's involved with this light and Stone.
Speaker 2: I think I'm actually I'm supposed to, uh, you know, I spoke to somebody today. I forgot his name. Some guy is supposed to be pretty much following around and like filming stuff at Mount Pilot. I'm gonna be going to a Mountain Pilot for the Solstice. And he was telling me the same thing that if you have the chance to like take off your your shoes and actually stand on that ship for a minute, she's're supposed to actually heal you. But yeah, I'm able to go there for the summer solstice. Will be there tomorrow at this point, actually at this time, will be there. I think you mentioned Scott Walter from what I was told, he's supposed to be there and I'm something I don't know specific, something he's doing Tuesday. I'm supposed to film him actually doing something. Oh wow, yeah Mount Pilot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, he's a Summit.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, because yeah, the Cosmic Summit. Yeah, yeah, that's what. Yeah, I should have just said that, the proably would have made more sense.
Speaker 8: Is it Violet Mountain in outside of West of Salem, North Carolina.
Speaker 2: I think it's in Greensboro. I don't know where.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah, then that's.
Speaker 2: I'm coming from Greenville. I have no I I just to know where I'm going on the GPS.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah that's I think he's there now at the Cosmic Summit, so that would make sense. So yeah, so you'll see Scott. Yeah, he was here last year. I think it was with Haley, his girlfriend. So they were here and we hung out for like I guess we're here for five days. But I took him to some sites. He was blown away. He was really impressed.
Speaker 2: I think he's supposed to do something about the Knights Templars. I could be wrong. Again, this is what the person's telling me. You know who knows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's wrapped up with the Knights Templar. There were no there, I don't. I mean, we have a rescousion society here, the rescoushion of the Freemasons have so many of their lodges and the meeting places here. The whole island is riddled with secret societies. He wanted to try to tie the Templars into it. I don't know if he ever came up with it. I don't study enough about the Templars. If they come up, they come up, but I don't dismiss it. But it is interesting that we also have and he is a Freemason, so that's also interesting.
Speaker 8: Well, secret societies have a way of just finding these places.
Speaker 1: Don't they exactly exactly, especially with giant bones exactly.
Speaker 8: They're funny.
Speaker 1: Hear about giant bones. There's a secret society involved too.
Speaker 4: The Knights Templar were the ones who started the Order of the Golden Circle, yes, after the Civil War, and they went down to Aruba as well. So you've got that huge connection of like the fleeg Southeritors the Caribbean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have what these freemason I guess, I don't know what you call it a meeting house. I don't know the technical term. We have lodge, Yes, thank you. They're the highest order, like the Temple of the Sun. So I guess that's thirty third degree in higher So we have Yeah, I have one right by my house. They're scattered all over the island. I think we have six of them. And then right on the beach is the Rescrution Lodge. And my ex boyfriend, who was an archaeologist, is a rescrusion. So it's interesting that the archaeologist is the rescrution. Don't forget Anthony Fauci's also a rescrution. So interesting how these gatekeepers seem to always be in our face and really determining what we can hear, what we can learn, and what we can know. So it's a strange connection.
Speaker 5: But yeah, very aspect of life, yes, for sure.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's always a gatekeeper. So yeah, So the archaeologist, he is an active rescutionion. His father was the president of the Rescritioni Society. He was the Caribbean Islands only pathologist, which is also interesting. So he would also do autopsies on the ancient skeletons that they found. So I always tried to get a lot of information out of them, thankfully from the archaeologists, I did. From the father, he's a little older, he's in his eighties this late eighties, so his mind was a little bit all over the place. But if you go in their house, it's filled with rescution symbolism and poems, and they're really it's like going into like the house of the lodge of RESCRUTIONI, I mean os all over the place. Is very odd, but it's interesting because that is that really defines who they are. You know that that's the place from which they come. And so so that's actually the scary part about it. You know, how much more do they know that we don't know?
Speaker 2: Some thing I want to I want to ask. This is such a random, weird question. And it's only because it was something that I noticed myself seeing because I stopped at a bunch of lodges when I lived in Long Island, when I lived in New York Island, me too, Oh whereabouts, if you don't mind me asking?
Speaker 1: No, sure, I grew up in Sayville and.
Speaker 2: I went to Connect question. Oh my god, wow.
Speaker 1: And then and then I moved to Seaford. So I moved here from Seaford from County.
Speaker 2: Well, all right, but uh, from going to all these Masonic lodges. This is gonna sound weird, but I somehow noticed it and then started googling other lodges, and I would start to even notice and another reason why I'm asking this because I'm assuming in a ruber it's only so big, there's only so many people there. I started noticing like maybe you'd find a town that would have like three or four lodges, which is a little weird, and for some reason, neither right next door or within blocks away there's a funeral home. And it's like, what do you need five funeral homes for when there's only a thousand people in the fucking town.
Speaker 1: Yes. Do you know by the lodge that's very close to my house, there are two funeral homes, each other literally next door to it. Literally their other lodge has a cremate, a crematorium. Yo.
Speaker 2: I covered over one hundred of them on the United States, all have a funeral home, either walking distance or right next door.
Speaker 1: Cremation was just legalized on this island. So this is a Catholic country, right, so they're not allowed to cremate the human body. They only had the cremation the crematorium set up for animals. But now they have a huge bulge because they're running out of space to bury the bodies. And you can't bury bodies in the ground here in Aruba. They have to be in like New Orleans. You know, they have to be above grind, and they're running out of rooms. So now people prefer to just cremate the bodies. So now all these crematoriums are cropping up, and there are Masonic temples literally on the same block.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what I noticed, I was like filming a bunch of FM because I was just I was trying to see like that, the architecture, just anything about these buildings are significant. And as I was editing all of them. As I'm editing all of them, I'm like, yo, like or even as I'm walking, I'm like, yo, at a funeral home, Wasn't there a funeral home over by so and so on? As I saw it, going through all the footage, I'm like, why is there a funeral home home next to these Masonic lodges?
Speaker 1: That's exactly Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just started googling lodges and then the funeral homes in the area, and I'm like, right next to each other.
Speaker 1: They're right next to each other. Yes, yes, same here. And and it's a ruma. It's so far away, it's over two thousand miles away. It's the same.
Speaker 4: It's a final destination for all these human traffickings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's part of the tunnel system, is connecting all those things.
Speaker 1: Yes, right, exactly, Yeah, that's very interesting absolution.
Speaker 2: Yes, the funeral home, that's cool. I was just like, what's the odds you're even going to realize that? But that's great.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, once you said, because you said, like you said, it's a small island. So right away the first one I picked, why.
Speaker 2: Do we need Why do we need ten funeral homes?
Speaker 1: It's very because and it's funny because there are only one hundred and ten thousand people on the island, Like how many people are dying?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. It's like, yo, if you need that many, you're going to go extinct. I guess, right.
Speaker 1: Exactly. I mean why there's so many doesn't even make sense. I mean that's why I'm always saying, how do these things stay in business? I mean there's one person who dies a month. I mean, you know, thank god.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, I mean did I ask you rub question?
Speaker 1: Sure? Please?
Speaker 4: What about that case about kurk Vander whatever? The guy what was what.
Speaker 1: Was you're in vander suit? Yes? Yeah, it's crazy. His mother taught at my daughter's school. She was an art teacher. He went to my daughter's school. I mean, this was like a yeah, no, he was His father was believed to be a freemason as well, and so yeah, I mean, I don't know. It still haunts the island to this day. I don't think she's alive at all. You know, at this point, I think, you know, something terrible did happen to her, and I think involves human trafficking. Aruba is a human trafficking hub. If you look on the CIA or State Department website, it's one of the first warnings that they give, especially for young people putting drugs in your drinks at these clubs serving underage people. Aruba has one of the lowest ages of consent in the entire globe. It's fifteen years old. So you have to like with my daughter, I have teenage daughter. I mean, I don't care. I'm so strict with her. I don't care at all. I said, when you get to be my age, you will understand exactly why I'm being the strict with you. I mean, yeah, I'm very very conservative with her. You know, some of her friends are going out and drinking already. You know, they also have no drinking age. Essentially, So it's a yeah, it's a it's definitely a place where you have to watch out. As a matter of fact, I had friends come into town and you know, friends of friends, and I saw them and they said, oh, our kids are they're teenagers. Oh they're going to this club. In this club, I'm like, tell them be careful, especially the girls. You got to if you forget, you leave your drink and you go to the bathroom, you come back, throw away the drink. Don't worry about the money, don't you know. That's a thing that happens here. A lot of these guys would work with the bartenders, so they knew where to bring in the girls and then where they could drug them. They could film snuff films like a lot of evil.
Speaker 6: You got to get a can you just got to get something that's like literally skilleder something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's probably those two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, because it's an it's an operation here. It's a it's a very organized operation. So and and they're powerful, so you have to really and the law isn't on your side. I mean, if you're fifteen years old, and yeah, that's it. That's the age of consent. That's it. It's literally I think it's the youngest age of a consent except for like one of the Arabic nations or something. It's like really, but that's something that you know, you have to think about too. So that's that case still haunts the island. It will always haunt the island.
Speaker 8: Is it like a government secret societies and they're all working together?
Speaker 1: Well, I think yeah, a lot of the government officials are in the secret society, so I would I would say yes. Also, you know, I mean we're right by South America, you know, by cartel activity, drug activity. It's it's a major jumping off point for all things like really evil in the world. Sadly, so at the.
Speaker 4: Thirty second degree of freemasonry makes you a brother with all of the pirates at sea. They've been behind drug trafficking operations, human trafficking operation since the beginning.
Speaker 2: You know, there's another weird question, but sorry, like kind of it's on the same thing. But rotary club you have you noticed any of those?
Speaker 1: Of course, we have a rotary club.
Speaker 2: You gotta have your boats. They have boats in there from me.
Speaker 1: Anyways, in the in the center of the town and around yourself. I have a picture of it. It's on my social media, a picture of me standing in front of a monolithic stone that they took from one of the rock formations here where there were two monoliths. One is on the ground broken and the other one they took. They literally took. I even asked the arch i'llgist and they put it in the center of town. And that's their like monument, the Rotary Club monument. Is this ancient stone that they took from this temple complex here in the Ruba moved it. So, yes, the Rotary Club of Aruba is here.
Speaker 2: Lions Club too. Let's throw that club as well, if you.
Speaker 1: Don't, of course, yes we do.
Speaker 4: Spot They probably all come down from the States and do whatever they want to down there, have the big conference whatever it's anything.
Speaker 6: A big sigil, yeah, whatever.
Speaker 3: Exactly in the giant bones they.
Speaker 2: Set right, well, wonder if that has something to do with it. Absolutely odd fellows have like bones in their temples.
Speaker 6: Supposed you know, the help in the marrow and all that saying.
Speaker 5: You know, that's a path.
Speaker 4: It's always been a sex cult. That's what they're doing in there. They're doing strange stuff with those bones.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you I know it's interesting that, you know, we're on an island that had giant giant.
Speaker 5: I call it a boner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had to do it. At least a female could get away with that.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I'm gonna say it, but I was waiting for you, Julia.
Speaker 7: You know, I am the foulest one.
Speaker 8: You got to wonder too, if any of this stuff is a remnant of like so, so Julia talked about like maybe the Egyptians were Atlanteans, and then he let's talks about the Canaanite Phoenicians coming over here. So like if and that's all in the Mediterranean, You've got like Egypt, Middle East, and Mesopotamia all meet right there on that sea. And we know that they were coming over here.
Speaker 1: We're starting to.
Speaker 8: Find all those ships and everything else. They were coming in the copper mines. Of course, they were coming over here. So did they come and did they bring their pagan religion with them? And is there a remnant of that still lingering on these islands?
Speaker 1: That's yeah, that's a great that's a great question. Yeah, for sure, because they were definitely over here. I mean, we know for sure that people were traveling by boat. So that's very that's very possible.
Speaker 6: Yes, continue, the elites really liked to go on Onalysis's boat and hide out the logs as well.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 4: The Pathive Soul's religion was transmitted by the Manoans, and the Manoan civilization really took that the religion everywhere they went, and so you find a lot of it in North America and probably with the with the giants as well, So I mean that's probably where they picked it up from.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the Manoans had an island with filled with caves beneath it.
Speaker 1: Oh that, Yeah, I didn't know that. That's Amazingians.
Speaker 4: It's the same group.
Speaker 2: They just.
Speaker 7: It's definitely the same group because even in Peru, the elongated giant skulls that they found.
Speaker 3: In Peru, they're all redheaded.
Speaker 7: You know, it's like, why do they all have similar physical features? But are you guys big Donovan fans at all? Do you listen to Donovan.
Speaker 3: Head listen to you? Do you know that Atlantis?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 7: They literally he literally talks about how Atlantis knew, you know, it could foresee its fate. So it sent out ships in seven different directions and they made little capital cities all over the world, and they spread their culture and their anyways. I know it's just a song, but I really do think something like that happened.
Speaker 3: I think that they they.
Speaker 7: Set up like workshops all over the place, and you know they did that.
Speaker 4: Theory is confirmed. That's the real problem is like the more you know about this stuff and you see how it all spread out, it's all these very similar motifs being transmitted all the way across the world.
Speaker 1: That had to be that and something that no one's bringing up with the Naska mummies, you know, the ones that that I don't know. I think you guys did a show about the mummies, the three fingered Maska mummies that they had these implants, right, they have these implants. The pokis, the elongated skulls of Paracas also had implants, And I'm wondering is there a connection? And I no one has brought that up, but I know I believe it's. Doctor Stephen Greer is now down in Peru and he's doing testing on the implants. The metal of the implants in the Colombian sphere that just crash landed that has all that strange writing on it that they've deciphered in to have some like message about higher consciousness. He's he's going down there with NASA scientists to study the metal of the sphere and also the metal of the implants of the Nasca mummies. So I would love if you would also connect it, if it could be connected to the implants in the elongated skulls of the Parakas mummies, because it's the same thing. I mean, I saw those and when I was in Lima, Peru, I saw the skulls. I have pictures of it actually my social media of the of the implants in their in their heads and their teeth and their the back of their head. I mean it's bizarre. I mean implants that are totally healed and completely stuck if fused into the bone. It's just absolutely bizarre. And I kept trying to figure out what would be the purpose.
Speaker 5: Of school voice the skull technology.
Speaker 1: Yes, right, exactly.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's like I mean those earphones now and you can buy like, yeah, it's a real.
Speaker 4: Think about the Aztec piercings, right, the Aztecs had piercings all over that could have been a memory of that same sort of implant.
Speaker 7: Like an homage, right, like something that they had consciousness.
Speaker 5: What if it's their consciousness. So interesting, very interesting, weird. Yeah, that's crazy cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anybody were using the.
Speaker 8: Copper for that too, just like connecting like they were. They think that they were putting copper on top of the mounds over here in North America. And it's a similar concept, I think to the tips of the pyramids, because the pyramid tips used to be different or coated in gold or some substance, and it was able to signals and frequencies and all that were able to travel.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, exactly, I agree.
Speaker 5: Very interesting one of these.
Speaker 6: I was trying to look while you were speaking about the Isosceles triangle because it was driving me insane, and so I was just trying to like go down a little rabbit hole there. And it does talk about the connection between worlds with this representation on occultism, So that would make a whole lot of sense if you're if you've got you know, something in you to store and the connection to the higher realm.
Speaker 5: That was what I was talking about. I didn't know right implants, So that's yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 1: The implants are fascinating to me. I can't wait to hear I hope we hear the results.
Speaker 5: You know, you never really agreer. He can't be trusted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's a rabbit hole, and we never hear anything about it again, and you won't even go.
Speaker 6: You know, they're doing all these big hearings right now, and he's like, I'm sorry, I have a sniffle, I can't come. And then they showed him at some like place where he was taught wucking and they're like, clearly.
Speaker 5: You're not sick, and they just have been doing this on and on.
Speaker 1: Exactly. Yes, it was very disheartening, but someone Yeah, you never know, but most likely we'll never find out.
Speaker 2: Hope you can compare it. It would be great. I'm sorry, So I hope you do, so you can at least compare it to your stuff. That would be great.
Speaker 5: Yes, exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what.
Speaker 6: Maybe they'll leak out something and we can run with it. Yeah, and we can figure it out the hell of us. You us, everybody just go on a mission. Yeah, anybody out there?
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 2: Yes, did anybody have any other questions? I guess, Well, it's almost too hot. Was actually a little longer.
Speaker 5: Than I thought it great, Yeah, yeah, I was.
Speaker 2: If anything, maybe get you back on in the future.
Speaker 5: Put down a rabbit hole with your ice aucles triangle.
Speaker 2: Sorry, yeah, I was really surprised to hear as much as I did, and I was surprised how much I guess you were into other things that we talked about. I wasn't expecting all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, definitely. So yeah, anytime, I'd love to come back on. Yeah, it's just fun. It's great speaking with you all. You're very knowledgeable, and I appreciate.
Speaker 2: It, of course, No, thank you.
Speaker 6: It's nice to decompress, right with, like you said, with other people that get it, because like my family just.
Speaker 5: Looks at me like I have out of my ears exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't even try to explain it anymore. You know, it's anyway everything I say comes true anyway.
Speaker 5: So there you think, Well, you got a good track record.
Speaker 2: There you go. Sorry, No, you're good, all right. Yeah, so I guess we'll wrap it up now. I'll let everybody plug their shows again and then heather on, we're done. You can you let everybody know where they can find you, Julia, what is up? Please? Let everybody know again where they can find you. Amazing work.
Speaker 7: Some asshole also known as my husband is mowing the grass right now, so I hope you can't hear it, but a cosmic Peach podcast wherever you listen to podcasts. Heather, it was so amazing to meet you and to listen to your amazing research.
Speaker 5: I was away.
Speaker 3: You kicked my.
Speaker 7: Ass today, loved it, loved every minute of it. Thanks so much, Nick for letting me be a part of this one.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah no, this was again, like everything that you just said was mind blowing. And thank you for joining us. And tell Kolby, I said, what's up? And I miss him?
Speaker 6: Hi, I will, I'll tell him he's an asshole for Juliet No, just kidding. No, I am Heidy, love of the Unfiltered Rise. I'm everywhere podcasts are served. I'm happy to be part of the occult rejects. Happy to be here as always. And Heather, you were just fascinating. I appreciate you so much, Thank you, thank.
Speaker 2: You, Thank you very much, Heidi for joining it. I appreciate it. And we got Tim Constantine from sixth Century Podcasts what was going on?
Speaker 1: So yeah, hey, happy to be here again.
Speaker 8: This was great. My podcast, sixth Centsury Podcast is on Spotify, app, with YouTube and Patreon. Thanks Nick, thanks all the other rejects here. Everybody brought something awesome to the table, especially Heather.
Speaker 1: Heather, thank you.
Speaker 8: This was great.
Speaker 2: Thank you yeah, definitely, thank you very much Tim for making it. I was excited when I saw you pop up, so I appreciate it and we got Headless Giant.
Speaker 4: You can find me in just a little while. We're gonna go live on the Headless Magical mail Bag. If you have a scary or occult story, or if you have a mall dream, if you've got a dream about a mall that's like post apocalyptic, I want to hear about it.
Speaker 1: You send me an email at.
Speaker 4: Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you, Yes, Headless Giant Podcast. That's it. There's no ciphering, no just decrypting anything steady. Thank you so much, Neflix and finally, Heather, please again, thank you so much. Like everybody said, you blow our minds. There was so many things I did not think we're going to talk about that we did and it was amazing and we got to have you back on in the few CUCA. Heather, please let everybody know where they can fund you.
Speaker 1: Stuff great. Thank you so much, You're so great. Being here. Please follow me on all social platforms at Heather l Arnold. And if you are coming to Aruba, I know someone coming to Aruba. I do give tours and you can contact me on my social media. My tour company is called Ancient Aruba Tours.
Speaker 2: Awesome and thank you again so much, and thank you all for joining me as well. And that is the end of another record reject until the next one. Everybody be well later.