Speaker 1: Joining us now is Tony Ardaman of Wise Wolf Gold and you can go to David Knight dot Gold and I'll take you directly to Tony Ardaban. You can sign up for Wolf Package is a way to dollar cost average your your gold and silver what do we call it stash, so you can you can gradually start to accumulate it and average that cost out. And it's a great way to save save in a currency, in real money, not in fiat currency. And so we're gonna talk about So we're going to begin with something that Tony has talked about many times, but we've got some new data about it, and that is the growth of the money supply. It is exploding, folks, and Tony has talked about how it has exploded over the last few years since the h what they call, I guess the Great Recession, you know, but the real estate issue, in the banking issue that happened there. But it is really being stoked right now by the Trump administration. And they have this is an article from Meases. They have a metric that was created by Murray Rothbart and another person and they feel like it's a more accurate measurement of the M two money supply than what the government provides. And I would be inclined to believe that. Since the government usually lies to us about the inflation rate, lies to us unemployment, lies to us about everything, why wouldn't they lie to us about the money supply as well. And so they said, the FED has cut their target interest rate by one hundred and seventy five basis points and they returned now to quantitative easing. And so when you look at this, everybody focuses on the interest rates, and that's something that is very visible, and of course it has a direct impact on the government's budget because of the interest charges on this massive debt that Trump has accumulated, so he's very focused on that as well. But kind of the quiet thing that's happening under the surface is this quantitative easing, and it is growing by leaps and bounds. So yeah, and it's kind of interesting to hear. They point out in their article, Powell, the chair of the FED right now, has used all kinds of variations about the word restrictive, and they said, there's nothing restrictive about this at all. He's called it their policies on quantitative easing and stuff. He's called it borderline restrictive, modestly restrictive, relatively restrictive, and clearly restrictive. I would say, Tony, that it is wildly permissive. It is lenient. I would even call it indulgent.
Speaker 2: What do you think, Well, if you go back to when you and I first started talking, and this was the last quarter of twenty nineteen, it's a very important time in history because you're right, it's not just about the intrastrates. It's not just about liquidity in the open sense. It's about currency creation and the expansion and the money supply. I think on balance sheets that we don't see. You know, it's funny the people that bring you you talking about Plumb Island lime disease, the Taese experiments, nuclear weapons, napalm.
Speaker 3: They're not lying to you. They would never lie to you.
Speaker 2: That all these numbers are correct, The employment unemployment numbers are correct, the CPI data is correct. Whatever I think, the true metrics we don't know. I mean, when you and I started talking, they were injecting like the GDP of like South Korea in one month into the overnights, into the repo markets, and it was I read an article at the end of twenty nineteen, David, and I don't know if it's corrected with some independent journalism, but they estimated that it was six trillion in new currency creation, just to float those overnights, just to continue the background noise of everything that goes on in this very very complex, a very rigged financial system. And when you and I spoke last week, I think these are metrics that people need to.
Speaker 3: Start wrapping their head around.
Speaker 2: It's there's there's the economy, there's there's there's gross domestic product, there's things that we make. And then if you look at the world market, though, what's different than it was forty five, forty six years ago is that there's about sixty times more currency on Earth, or maybe more because it's you know, you look at the the GDP of the world, it's like one hundred and twenty six trillion or something, but if you look at the world financial products, it's eight hundred trillion.
Speaker 3: Those financial products are currency.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all built off and it's based off nothing, and that's the that's the thing that's not sustainable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's just amazing. I remember when we were first talking about this, and I saw all this massive money that was going into the repo market, and the repo market, there's spending that much money on cars. I had to lick this thing up. And it's like you said, it was the first time I looked at it, it was equivalent to the entire gross domestic product of Puerto Rico, and then after a couple of weeks, it was as much as the entire GDP of Switzerland, well, the top twenty economies in the world. And at that point it's like, WHOA, this is insane. We start talking about it a lot. You talked about it, had Jerald Clinty talking about it was insane. I didn't know what the repo market was, but when you're throwing that much cash around, it's not a good thing. That's the bottom line, right.
Speaker 2: And it wasn't it like it was to build infrastructure, to not create something. It was literally just to make sure that these entities cleared checks. I mean, at the end of the day, that's the logic is to clear you know, to keep liquid all these entities. And that led into what's interesting about that last quarter was that led into COVID nineteen eighty four. That was the last quarter twenty nineteen, and it was the largest exodus of CEOs and history at the same time.
Speaker 3: You know, all that.
Speaker 2: Intel and multinationals, they flow together. But it really had to do with the massive increase of the money supply, which I think COVID in that whole operation had something to do.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the creation of an expansion of money supply.
Speaker 1: And they continue to expand it through the COVID. They call it here the COVID era. I think it should be spelled er r R. But here's some numbers for you. In February, the total money supply again rose, heading above twenty point four trillion dollars and growing by a trillion dollars in just seven months from July last year to February this year. Although the total money supply fell throughout much of twenty twenty three and twenty twenty four, it has nevertheless increased by one point six trillion dollars since that time, and it's now only a half a trillion dollars below the COVID error peak. So it is growing by leaps and bounds under Donald Trump. And this is something that nobody really pays much attention to. Again, everybody's focused on the interest rates because of houses and things like that. So we laser focus on that. But they they're doing this under the radar and nobody is really paying much attention to it. As they point out, M two is now at the highest level it's ever been, topping out at twenty two and a half trillion dollars. And I said since two thousand and nine, which is when you typically start talking about how they started ramping up the money supply. The money supply is now up by more than two hundred and six percent. Nearly thirty percent of that has been created since January of twenty twenty because Trump did a huge number on us with that as well the universal basic income, increasing the money supply and all the rest of stuff like breaking the supply chain. Just look at all the economic stuff they did, let alone, you know, all of the health effects of this bioweaven.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, it's turning America into the taj Mahal casino.
Speaker 3: And it's like, how do you bankrupt a casino?
Speaker 2: And that's even more interesting, how do you bankrupt the United States of America. I mean, there's so many things that should be if you want to know, like you want to lean into this is all in operation or this is a conspiracy against the American people. We have so many opportunities right now. We actually should be building things and there should be a lot of wealth and prosperity.
Speaker 3: Going around, but there's not.
Speaker 2: And that should that should give you the tell because I think there's a lot of spirits still left in this country for building and innovation, and there's technology. We should be very wealthy right now, but we're not. And that's because of the leadership and people that can bankrupt a casino can bankrupt the United States of America unfortunately. And I want to talk a minute about going back to two thousand in eight two thousand and nine. Recently, Hank Paulson, who was Secretary of the Treasury under Bush during the Great Financial Crisis of eight o nine, he came out recently and said, you know, the United States needs to start forming a plan kind of a break glass in case of emergency, plan, a financial plan.
Speaker 3: To break the glass.
Speaker 2: Stegl a plan, right, Stegel. This is what they they did back in eight nine. And it's funny because I was thinking of him the other day. You know, he went and got on his knees in front of Nancy Pelosi. This is Hank Paulson, the Secretary of the Treasury, and he begged her, you know, for seven hundred and fifty billion. And this was for TART funds, the Troubled Asset Relief funds that they were going to put out to bail out these banks that had gotten you know, underwater from all the subprime stuff. But think of those numbers. You know, he had George W. Bush in office, He's on his way out, but he said, this sucker is going down. He's talking about the American economy what they need. And they were and David, they were breaking their necks to get seven hundred and fifty billion out of Congress. You don't need that any like, there's no Hank Paulson moment.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: They just make it like there's been some change and shift, right, because you can just look at the sheer numbers of it, the dad of the US, you know, compared to then, everything seems quaint. These numbers seem quaint, like we would have seven hund and fifty billion is nothing. And that's that was a big deal in eighth nine and this had never happened before. We'd never had that sort of intervention with the with the FED. I mean, there's been manipulation. They've controlled the money supply since nineteen thirteen, but there's never been that sort of intervention.
Speaker 3: So the wheels are off all of that.
Speaker 2: I mean, where this ends up with no fiscal responsibility and numbers that aren't even real. I mean, do we think that the dad of the US is real? Like if it's not. If the money's not real, and the whole fed is built off of the system itself is rigged. It's like a snake eating its own tail. You can't in order to pay off the debt. You'd have to create new currency to pay the debt off, which creates new debt. So the whole thing is rigged against us. And I don't think any of it's real anyway. But if you're basing the economy off of the dollar, which we do, and there's no other alternative, then you're in some real trouble when you start in this demesis is correct, I mean, and the money supply expansion only is going to create chaos, and it's going to create inflation, and it's going to put us in a position where, unlike Hank Paulson in eighth nine, I don't care if you have a break glass plan. If you've got these these numbers are so large that you can't really bail yourself out of it. It's not like that that time in history. There's nowhere left to borrow from. Look who's buying treasuries. Nobody maybe stable coin producers, but China's dumping the world's dumping the dollar. So this isn't like the the eighth nine crisis. It's not going to be like that.
Speaker 1: Well, when I look at it, the way I think of this whole thing is it's like Thelm and Luise driving us over the cliff, both of you know, both of them wanting to go as fast as they can. And that's the Democrats, the Republicans, Thumb and Luise. We're kind of Brad Pitt characters, like, get me out of this car, you know.
Speaker 2: Let's just keep going. Let's keep driving. That's what they said at the end. That's what both these parties will do. Absolutely, let's keep driving off the cliff.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: Well, HSBC and their analysis says fiscal risks and stagflation fears will support goal prices even without FED rate cuts, and so they're looking at the fundamentals the fiscal deficits the geopolitical risk and continued central bank buying will support higher prices. According to HSBC, they said, you know, looking at what has happened, a lot of this, as we've said, they're saying the same thing. A lot of this is the fact that people are having to cash out of their goal position, even some of the central banks, because the countries are looking at what Trump has created is a world war. Economically, at the very least, gold did not act as a straightforward geopolitical hedge, as investors sold billion who raise liquidity while the US dollar absorbed most of the safe haven demand. And I look at this and it's like, so, how is the dollar a safe have? But when you look at what's going on in the market, Tony, these people hang on every word that this liar Trump tells them. It doesn't matter how ridiculous it is, and he can He and people in his administration are playing the market. They put out some statement about well the war has ended now and it's everything is great, and you know a couple of minutes later, boom, you know, these guys have well fifteen minutes before he says that they make major investments in there and then immediately the market reacts to it. These people take their profits, and then he comes out and he tells people a truth, right, so it's all it's all a game with these people.
Speaker 2: Well, the world is going back to gold, that's the world reserve currency is being reset right now.
Speaker 3: So there's going to be some volatility and some chaos. I think gold did its job.
Speaker 2: In the last thirty days or so, going back to when the war really kicked off. I mean gold hit fifty three one hundred dollars an ounce, and then there was some selloff because these countries and entities got into oil. I mean Turkey sold you know, like, what was it, fifty six billion dollars worth of gold, and then of course they're buying you know, energy with it. I mean that's that's a functionality of money, and so that's going to happen. But you know, it's funny you go look at I read an article the other day Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley.
Speaker 3: They used to have and this.
Speaker 2: Is up until very recently, they'd say for allocations on portfolios, they'd say sixty percent stocks, forty percent bonds. Now they've both changed to forty percent stocks twenty percent, bonds twenty percent, gold twenty percent. That's both of those entities have changed. And this is recent. That's because of what's happening with the rest of the world.
Speaker 3: And it's quiet. And you're not going to get.
Speaker 2: This from mainstream media outlets. They're not going to talk tell you that the dollars on its way out is that the whole world monetary system is being upended.
Speaker 3: They're not going to tell you about that. There's this is to the last minute.
Speaker 2: The elite will hold out, the powers that be will leave you holding the bag.
Speaker 3: But the rest of the world's moving away.
Speaker 2: I think that's the key indicator, and the FUD and other things they'll look towards.
Speaker 3: Oh see, gold didn't hold up? Is a in a crisis? Well, my goodness. You know two years ago gold was half of what it is now. That's right. What do you mean it didn't hold up.
Speaker 2: It's been holding up in this whole crisis as we go into the great reset.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, there was an article and it was on I forget now who is I think it's one of the mainstream press places like Wall Street Journal or something. But it was a woman who said, it's just the end of the petro dollar. No petrol dollar is actually going to be strengthened from this war the what And so I didn't cover it here on the show really because it was just so off the wall stupid. Her fundamental premise was that it's going to be strengthened because we're gonna we're winning this war. And it's like, Okay, I've had enough, I'm out of this article right there. If you can't see what is happening with all this stuff, and when you look at Trump, the constant you know we're in, we're out or this, and that the constant volatility of what he's saying, the eyes and the back and forth. Clearly he is desperate and clearly we're not winning this thing. So are we going to tell me that we're winning this, that it's not a quagmire, that it's going to soon be over and we're gonna come out as the top dog and all this stuff. You really don't know what you're talking about. And so that's just one aspect of this. But when you look at the long term aspect of this, of course we are not the petro dollars not getting strengthened by this. The American Empire is not getting strengthened by this. This is going to harm even the military industrial complex because every want to look at it and they're gonna say, well, I'm not really sure that we need to have your expensive weapons systems.
Speaker 3: Well, you were speaking earlier about the Secretary of the of the Navy.
Speaker 2: That reminded me of we had one of those guys that didn't actually serve in the military. That was Franklin Roosevelt. Yeah, that didn't turn out too well. Yeah, we certainly. And this is all about leadership too, David. I mean, at the end of the day, and what do you get when you cross MK Ultra with Operation mocking Bird. You get these people like this, like that lady is talking about this is going to boost the petrodal. I hear so many commentators. I don't know where they find these people that are talking about, well, you know, this was an emergency. We had to go out and take out of Ron's capabilities. We cannot have a nuclear arm to Ron. This is this is very dangerous and these are people who are showing up on financial shows. I'm like, you really believe that and you can balance a check book like you know, like you have an inherent authority on money and you really believe.
Speaker 1: This, like this is something you want to get worried about a state with nuclear weapons. Worry about Israel, you know it, they're the ones attacking everybody.
Speaker 2: But imagine having that worldview. Yeah, I mean that's pretty stale and warped by the way. So I think the smart money is on what's happening with the rest of the world. I mean, this is geopolitically. You can see the shift happening. One of the big indicators I thought was a great story to in kind of one of those dark course stories that I always like, look at the periphery of things the grow The fastest growing sector in blockchain is gold backed, like gold backed blockchain tokenization of gold, and you know you can I'm not a fan of these stable coins. You know you can you can freeze. That's a reason that Iran is not using like tether and other things. They're not using like stable coins for their tolls in the straight of horror moves.
Speaker 3: They use bitcoin. Yeah, because you can freeze.
Speaker 2: You can you know, can't necessarily take the assets off the blockchain, but you can take those accounts and you can freeze them up at least that's the way I understand them. But that still is the fastest growing. It's because slowly, you know, and it's not it's not going to happen overnight. Maybe it would be one of those gradually suddenly things, but right now it's slowly. You see, the world is turning away from the dollar and petro dollar. I mean, that's that's antiquated. We don't have a petrol doll anymore. That that time is gone, regardless of what. And there are people that come out and say that this is some sort of you know, strategy on behalf of this, you know, the brilliant Trump administration, that we're going to start exporting American energy because we've blocked up the straight of Hornet.
Speaker 3: That's no we had.
Speaker 2: That's like the Vietnam We had to destroy the village in order to save it. I mean, that makes no sense. Even if that is true, that makes no sense that we would do it this way.
Speaker 1: Well, when you look at it, whenever you throw a monkey mentioned in supply chain and you do it, you know it's not good to help. It may help some American companies that are here in the US and may help their bottom line, which is really all that Trump cares about. But as far as you or I, we're going to have to be competing on the open market for oil and gas with people who live in India, for example, right because it is a global market. And as that Chevron Ceo said the other day, he said, hey, it's a global market. So if people in India are desperate and they're going to pay more money for their oil and gas, you're going to pay more money. You know, you're competing with everybody in the world as a consumer. Now, the producers who are based in America, they can make a lot of money. And Trump doesn't care what happens to average Americans. He doesn't care what happens to small businesses. That's not his concern. He's just like Kilredy Clinton who said, I can't be concerned when she's talking about imposing healthcare costs on people. I can't be concerned with these undercapitalized small businesses. So if you don't have enough money, you know, forget about it and go back and look at as I've talked about, you know, the opek olmbargo. Look at how it sent a shock through our economy, but throughout the global economy, and it was only directed at the United States, and it was a small percentage of our total imports that our total consumption of oil at the time, so it only mattered about fifteen percent of our oil.
Speaker 3: What do we do.
Speaker 1: We went on the open market and it created a problem with it. So Trump is like this top, you know, he's got this. I want that thing over there, and I don't care what the secondary tertiary effects are. I don't see anything except that thing over there that I want, you know. So he's going to put tariffs on and it's going to shut down the aluminium and the copper and things like that that people need, the rare earth that they need for their military equipment. They don't think about those secondary tertiary effects. He just I want to have this thing out here. And the goals that he's got are absolutely crazy as well. But this article, also from Mesas, says Trump is driving gold crazy along with the rest of the world. He's making the entire world crazy. He may not have hit that red nuclear button on his desk, but he really has nuked the global economy, hasn't he.
Speaker 2: I think people forget where gold was, you know, just five years ago. Think of where it is now.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 2: Even in the interim, like for I recall twenty twenty two, the last quarter, you could buy an gold for sixteen hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: That's right in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's just insane to me, given everything that we're seeing right now, and more and more instability will continue to drive.
Speaker 3: Is this.
Speaker 2: Prosperity in market's feed uncertainty. We're giving them no certainty, and that's why a lot of this, a lot of the funds end up in gold.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: The problem with having a market that's in the doldrums and having it doesn't know itself and doesn't know where it's going and can't plan and can't allocate, is that you'll have volatility in that and sometimes when the market goes down, gold goes with it. But this is part of the growing pains I think. To get to the point where you know, gold retakes the helm officially is the world's reserve currency or some system based off gold. Who knows where that takes this number, But clearly we don't want to We don't want to be the world's reserve currency anymore. We don't want to be the world's leader anymore. We just want to act like a toddler, like you said. No, if there's no doubt in my mind that we could become number one again if we you know, drop things like the corporate income tax or the personal income tax, like you can make it given centives, and we could do that, by the way, if we can do that with a with executive order, so certainly we could. We could make it tax free zones in this country. We could do something. That would be the tell. That's that would be the tell that we want to compete in the world and we want to give certainty there would be some trade deals. You don't reset the energy system by creating scarcity, Yes, that's not There's so many unknowns in that. So now this is a this is a part of the great reset. This is a part of uh.
Speaker 1: This is deliberate taking us down. Yeah, it's deliberately taking us down, absolutely is. And you know when we look at this as Mesas is talking about this, you know the fluctuation of variation that we're seeing in the goal price that you're talking about again, this is the market reacting to things, just like the market reacts to Trump's pronouncements about the war that are obviously fake, and so they're reacting to this other stuff that he's doing, and he's doing it just to manipulate the market. Insider trading. This happening here. So again, if I have to look at the real fundamentals that are there, as they point out, despite the tactical weakness that you might think about gold, that's in terms of the short term what's happened the last couple of months. The context is high debt, high inflation, low real benchmark interest rates that are continuing to support gold in the medium and the long term as the ultimate safe haven. That's mess because the rest of this stuff is just manipulation and lies. It's causing a lot of volatility on this stuff. These people are gaming the system, they really are.
Speaker 2: But you're right, I mean, so much of our economy is built off of that, like the polymarket, debts and all this insider trading stuff.
Speaker 3: It truly is disgusting.
Speaker 2: That's not that didn't build anything, you know, but these guys they make money. You know, kind of like the character of Gordon Gecko on Wall Street and the Oliver Stones film in the eighties. You know, he's like we he's that there's a direct quote from Gordon Gecko, and I remember it. It says I create nothing, I own, I create nothing. So that's the thing is, there's to create nothing, you just own stuff. And I think that's gonna there's gonna be a real sea change here in as we korean into the rest of this great Reset decade into twenty thirty. There'll be a lot of changes, and I think it will be I don't wish for them a lot of austerity.
Speaker 3: There'll be a lot of things happen.
Speaker 2: And some of these big companies and these player masters of the universe, they're going to get caught flat footed, I think, because they're they're basing us off an old paradigm, and then that's going to be changing quickly. So those who I think are just slow and steady, preparing for what's next, making sure you're outside the system. These are the smart moves in my It's not maybe it's not as sexy, maybe it's not you know, but when you can have something that's counterparty risk averse, like gold or silver or something outside the system, I think you're going to fair love.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be in this system. I don't want to be in this market.
Speaker 1: This system is like a casino, it really is. And why not. I mean, we got Trump as the former casino owner who's there. He has been bought and paid for by another casino owner, Miriam Maddilson. She was more successful so she could buy him, and her husband was anyway, Sheldon Adelson and I was just talking about this the other day Tony Forbes even in reporting this tragedy in Shreveport, Louisiana, where some guy murdered like eight people or something, most of them children, in three different locations. And at the bottom of the story, Forbes has a thing where you can place a bet on the odds of gun control now based on that particular story. So they just game everything. It's a gamification of our society. So Trump, I guess, is really the perfect person for us since everything is a casino, everything is a game. I guess this is the guy that we should have. He reflects our society, doesn't he. I think we did in so many ways it does. I mean, and you look at the just the entire administration. I mean I look at cash Patel and I saw that. I mean, we're just an unseerious country. That's just an unseerious country.
Speaker 2: You have probably some of the most heinous crimes ever committed against humanity going on right now in the United States, going on internationally. But it even we just look see through the Epstein files. That's just the tip of the iceberg, and it's going on, and you have this unseerious buffoon. Yeah, like cash Battel, that's America to me. He makes me, you know, honestly, David, I probably should have stopped a long time ago. He makes me never want to have alcohol ever again. Like when I look at Cashel, I'm like, I don't know if I maybe I should stop having a beer. I don't know, Like just anything that him chugging those beers with the hockey team.
Speaker 3: I thought that's good. And he had to fly over there, you know, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, private jet whether he's you know, and it takes U jet Andy goes. It's the corruption, it's the party atmosphere. You know, you look at people like him, you look at Pete Kegg's breath, and when you look at you know, Christy Gnome, the cause play chief of Homeland Security and all the rest of the stuff. Meanwhile, she's also got a scam, but she's running on the side. That's the other thing about these people. Not only are the cartoon character corrupt figures and you know just you know, drunken partiers, but they're also corrupt as you can imagine, and that that's really a reflection of Trump.
Speaker 3: That's who he is.
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't he have people like that around him.
Speaker 2: It's just an un serious thing, and it's it's just grifting of the highest order, and these people are just looting the treasury. There is a feel I think if you're reading between the lines, it's kind of like the the senior idifs of high school is like, it's not where I'm going to be here, you know, and maybe this is like the there's.
Speaker 3: Some sort of end of things. I mean, we just let this, just let this run out. You know.
Speaker 2: Nobody's talking about the things, the fundamentals that should be able to put the country back on track, and we'd have to be having fiscal responsibility conversations, we'd have to talk about bringing troops home, we'd have to reallocate military spending. Nobody's taught we're just ramping everything up, so it's been doubled down on David.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's going to end.
Speaker 1: Well, well, you know, all we can do is try to play it rationally and try to keep it real on our side, as this is all just creening off into the absurd. But tell us a bit about what's going on at wise wolf Anything new, Well, I do have something new, and it's not official yet. Your listeners will be the first people to hear about it. But given the fact that the economy is in the shape that it's in, and I understand, like I have a lot of people we maintain about I think we have close to fourteen hundred active members on Wolfpack, which that's you know, all across the country.
Speaker 2: It's a small number, but it's around the clock. We work to fill the orders. But I think when I was looking in the other day, I was looking at some of the affiliate stuff and I said, you know what, I'm going to open that up to anybody. So if you want to be an affiliate, we pay, we pay a point, we pay one percent on anything that like, if you want to share the link with friends and family or whatever, you want to make a little extra money, I'm going to open that up. It's not official yet, so you'd have to go through Davidnight dot gold and just email my crew and talk to me about it. But we just it's easy. You just fill out a form. It's one page. You fill out something and then every month we look at the sale. You'll get notified when it happens too. But that's how we're handling a lot of the affiliates. I thought i'd offer that because we're hearing from people all around the country about gas prices, food prices unknown. You know, they're having to cut back or change their membership or whatever.
Speaker 3: I get that.
Speaker 2: The reason I created that in the first place is for regular people. I was on a show yesterday and I said, it's for normal people that the big gold in Silver companies. It's not that, you know, it's not that they're indifferent to people with a smaller budget. They're just not built into their plan, Like they're not talking to people with five hundred bucks for fifty bucks. That's just not how they do business. It's not what they're built for. But we are, so I thought I offered that up and you can get your own individual link, so it's kind of like your own franchise. You know, you can in real time see you know, pass it around you can post it on social media whatever you want to do, and I can. That's one of the things that you know, we bought, like David Night dot gold. You can get your own invest in your own dot gold. That's another that's a good investment. By the way, I own Tony dot Gold, which I didn't think that I would be able to get. But that's a that's a good thing to do. And we have that available for folks who want to make it a little extra income. I thought I passed that along along. I mean, nothing's much changed on the metals markets for right now. It's just uh supply and and we've we've been able to raise.
Speaker 3: Our buying percentages a bit, Thank goodness. I had to. I had to keep them load for so long. It was hard to offload some of this stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it has kind of stabilized now, hasn't it.
Speaker 3: Yes, thank goodness. Like it was.
Speaker 2: I could tell you the mental gymnastics that I was having to do for and I don't this whole past like four months or five months. I'm looking back and I'm like, well, wait, that was December.
Speaker 3: You know, like.
Speaker 2: I it was my brain, you know, like my just turning over, like you you mentioned I'm living in hyperinflation, you know, trying to contain it.
Speaker 3: But we did. Really, I had such a good team.
Speaker 2: And uh we we fared very well given all the volatility. So we were past that, and so now I'm just looking at projects.
Speaker 3: We redid.
Speaker 2: The Wolfpack dot Gold website, so we made some updates to it. And yeah, the affiliate program is you know on the David Night Show. You heard it here first, it's it's officially unofficially opened. So give me all that's shout out. If you want something to happen on that front, we'll send you a form.
Speaker 1: And you were able to navigate through the jumped hyperspace that we had, you know, kind of when I think about what happened in the last couple of months, you said, it's really kind of just just been a nightmare, And it really is like Star Wars jumping into hyperspace. What happened in the Golden Silver, the ludicrous speeds, like space Ball. It was a ludicrous market. Yeah, that's ludicrous. But the reality is, you know, the context of all this stuff, and the reality is the context that they've been putting in now for you know, fifteen years or better.
Speaker 3: So that's that's what's.
Speaker 1: Really going on, and the final ending of all this stuff is really baked in. We know how this is going to end. We just don't know the timing and the exact timing of this. That's what Cheryl Clinty always talks about. He says, well, I don't make predictions, but I identify trends, and so we can't say exactly when this or that is going to happen, but we know that it has to happen because we see what the fundamentals are that are there. Well, it's always great talking to you, Tony, and you got a program following this one today.
Speaker 2: Yes, Sir Arderburn Radio Transmission, my Thursday show. You can go to Rumble an America Unplug channel or my my ex at Tony Ardburn.
Speaker 3: I'll be live there.
Speaker 2: Just do an hour and we'll see what I can dig into today. Little pair of pair of politics, precious metal is always fun time.
Speaker 1: All right, great, Well, we're going to move on to some we were talking about Plumb Island. We're going to get back to something. It's just insane to me what our government is doing and how criminal it is, and they're ramping up the surveillance state to a ludicrous speed, as we should say. So we're going to talk about that when we come back. Folks, We're going to take a quick break and we'll be right back. Thank you so much for joining us, Tony, Thank you, sir, have a good one, you too. The common Man. They created common Core and dumbed down our children. They created common past track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, a sophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God.
Speaker 3: That is what we have in common.
Speaker 1: That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidnightshow dot com