Speaker 1: In the eend, the eend in the name relative Natti, the name.
Speaker 2: M again.
Speaker 3: And reporting, we got some want or something growing on out here.
Speaker 2: Do you think like that?
Speaker 3: Go O, know it did. My vendor light came on and I did that. But they went and they running across the yard. Not a good sight or nothing.
Speaker 2: I looked like a man.
Speaker 3: I don't know what it was across the yard.
Speaker 4: It seems to be a big foot leaning against a tree in a wooden area. I have seen.
Speaker 5: Plenty of people with big feet, but not bigfoot.
Speaker 2: Tree minds and rush.
Speaker 6: He sees about a seven and seven and a half foot tall sasquatch looking back at him, and that.
Speaker 2: Kind of looks like a wolf, but not like a neighborhood dog. Pick these stores for what they are and hopes that maybe I, if it's out there, don't show me. Yeah, and says he might have caught the mythical Cuba cabra creature terrorizing his chickens. It's like a grunt and a knock.
Speaker 4: It's like a oh.
Speaker 2: I think there's kind of a cultural tendency for people to want to make big Foot a quote unquote monster. Welcome to ecbro O Bigfoot Radio. Hey, guys. Danton Bin while here, founder of the e c b R O, the East Coast Bigfoot Researchers Organization, and I'm gonna tell you what. Ecb R Bigfoot Radio has teamed up with Media Squatch and we're very proud and happy to be a part of that network. Media Squatch is located out of Bedford, Virginia. And also I'm here to tell you about something a lot more exciting. If you're looking to expand your bigfoot sasquatch merchandise, your gear, your clothing, check out squatch Trail dot com. That's why Squat Trail Merchandise is your destination for your you know, for your gear, everything for you to get h the build up your inventory. I encourage you to check out Squatchtrail dot com. It's the place that you want to shop. All right, guys, we're officially here now, so welcome everybody. We've got a fairly decent amount of viewers according to the numbers. We got people on the chat already chatting away real quick, guys, Before we go any further, I want to introduce you, which I've introduced some books in the past, but this is the newest book that has been released. It's fully its published. The author mister Kenny Irish on Facebook, you may know him as Kenny Irish or Kenny the Crypto Punkologist. This book right here, it's based off of it's called American Monster Hunters. It's this book based off a big crypto researcher. There is allowed name. Let's see. Hopefully it's not too many of the name off here. But you know what, I might need my glasses on this one here, hold on, yeah, because I'm going blind, I'm getting I'm getting old, so yeah, I need my I need I need my reading glasses. So it's starting from chapter one. Uh, there's a chapter on Ken Gearhard. Chapter two, Paul Barfollowmew, Steve calls Lyle Blackburn. Oh. Chapter five, Daniel bin Waugh never heard of him?
Speaker 7: Uh, Chad Lewis, Adam Davies, Bartonley h David Weatherly Uh.
Speaker 2: Oh in this name. I know this name so well. I know who the guy is, but I'm probably Butcher's name, trying to pronounce it. Al Jander, I don't know, I don't know. Yeah, I've seen him on documentaries and everything.
Speaker 4: Off.
Speaker 2: I'm yeah, tard knees Josh Turner, Lauren Coleman, and again this is by Kenny Irish. There is an introduction by for those who know mister Ronald Murphy. I think Ronald is based out of I could be wrong. I want to say Kentucky or Tennessee, one of the surrounding states, somewhere around there. But yeah, it's a pretty good The only part I read was the chapter about me. I want to see how it came out. So, yeah, that was cool. Were you surprised, Well, no, I knew I was. I knew I was going to be in there because he sent me all the questions that he wanted me to respond to, and then plus he added my bio in there, so I knew I was going to be in there.
Speaker 8: Were surprised by what you read about yourself?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I didn't know I did that or see that, or yeah, I just.
Speaker 9: Was it just a paragraph for the sever pages?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, my well yeah, my chapter starts from page fifty seven up to sixty eight, so there's a few page design Yeah. So yeah, so yeah that was pretty cool. You know, there's another gentleman who did something I believe he did along similar lines. I'm not gonna try to remember his name, but on Facebook and even on Instagram he goes by the big Foot, the Bigfoot Influencer. I think that was part of the name of his book as well. Bigfoot Influencers is a book as well where it talks about various people behind research and all that good stuff. So yeah, so yeah, enough of that. Like I told, for those who tuned in last night, if you're here again, it looks like we have there's actually there's actually a couple of different ones on here that I'm not recognizing. Uh well, actually I yeh t w t oh Justice Fike, you for subscribing. Yeah, Robert Gandovin I know him and Sasquatch's secret for those who don't know, Yes, that's Nikky. She's on the chat too. So yeah, so m here, yeah, yeah, I have How would how is Henry? By the way, he's good.
Speaker 4: He's good. He still has shows and occasionally you'll come on my show.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, last time, I mean last time I've ever seen any of the thing from him is like, you know, he'll react to some of my post on occasions, but that's about it. I haven't spoken to him in a long time. Yeah, because back when we used to be on looking for Bigfoot News Hour podcast and uh with the what's the kid's name?
Speaker 4: Sean?
Speaker 2: Remember was it Shawn.
Speaker 4: Sean, wasn't it?
Speaker 2: No? I don't think it was Shane Shane. Yeah. I had a figure second think maybe it's somewhere close to Sean, but yeah, Shane Shane Bradbury. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. You know why he stopped doing that all together? If I recall correctly, I think he met a girl. And yeah, he met a girl. I think that was a big part of it, and he didn't want I guess he didn't want no connection to fall back or like you know, like, hey, I'm involved with Bigfoot podcast. You know I'm gonna leave us alone so I could be with this girl. Basically, I think it is what happened. Yeah, let's see who else we got here. I'm just looking over to the light chat. For those who are on the love Chat. One of questions, if you have any questions whatsoever, don't don't hesitate to throw them out there. Well, I mean I'll read off the question and you know, and we'll try our best to address it and uh and go from there. But since we are just getting into this, so I haven't really dealt with Nicky in a long time. She's been busy with her own podcast, and and I'm sure some of you guys are followers and subscribers to her. So yeah, I want to welcome you guys here. Awesome to have you. But like I told Nikky earlier, I'm gonna probably put her excuse me, I'm gonna put her on on the spot. I just want to ask her if she can kind of pill us in what's the latest gossip of what she's been digging into lately about.
Speaker 10: You know, it's a big community comes around, it's a big revolving so a lot of old hoaxes and a lot of old photos videos get pulled back into the community with a whole new storyline, with the whole new.
Speaker 4: Place that you know it happened at. So it happens. It happens all the time. And and I just try to tell Nope, that's not what that is. That is our favorite Sonny Vader at it again. He's constantly having out there of that blue looking sasquatch he has, and you know, the same ones come up over and over again, Mark Anders and and a bunch of others, and it's just about I try to let them know, you know, hey, Nope, that's not what that is. And I have documents to prove that. I'm just like the mission BCD. You know that one happened where it's a it's a far off view and it kind of looks like this sasquatch is stepping off of a log far off and people just have a you know, love that that video. But it's not a sasquatch. I'm sad to say it's Brandon Polock was out there gathering firewood. And we know that because he said that was him. He confirmed it with him, he confirmed where his boat was in regards to that area, and our own Thomas Steinberg. If those of you who are out there who don't know who Thomas Stemberg are, he is. He is a great kind of this researcher mission in BC Canada, and he tracked it down. He tracked the guy down and got the full statement and proved that, you know, that was a guy not a sasquatch. So well, that constantly comes up, and our own Rick Dyer is back at it again.
Speaker 2: Are you.
Speaker 4: I had I interviewed Rick. I was one of the first to interview Rick Dyer about his hoaxes and had him on the year after that, but he swore he was he was done, you know, he was done with the bigfoot stuff, this and that, And then TikTok came along and he started up again talking about all of his nonsense. And about a week ago I think now he says that he has he got his team Team Tracker back in full swing and he's already caught Bigfoot on a trail cam. Oh my, that's going to be something that we're going to have to keep an eye out for here in the near future. Is that he made several let's say, interesting comments trying to make it seem like they caught it. Really he has another Bigfoot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you.
Speaker 4: Go ahead.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm sorry. I was just gonna say, well, what's going to hurt him? If? I mean, it just goes for anybody that's likes to pull fast one. And I hope, you know, the hoax people, there might be an opportunity or a time where you might actually capture the real deal. But if you try to go to show for people, if you get if you develop a history of coaching, you know, it's like crying wolf, who's gonna believe you, you know, right, you know, that's the way I look at it. I mean, what if he does capture the real deal? And no, you know, for those who do know him, like us, because he's been hoped since two thousand and eight, you know, two thousand and eight up to twenty twelve, and then of course back in round what fourteen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's going on and throughout that. But yeah, he's confessed to all that. Of course, he says he really had a big foot, but it was taken by the men in black, Okay, So what they did was, you know, put that costume in the freezer and froze it and that's how that all happened. But he says there really was one. We found one of the you know, on the side of the creek there, and he says that pretty much about all of his hoaxes though. But behind the scenes, behind my original interview with him, after it was over and in the back, he confessed that it was all bullshit. He told us everything was bullshit and that he can get anybody, you know, to believe him. Yeah, I'm fifty eighty grand on that first folks. He made one hundred and over, one hundred and fifty sixty thousand on the second hoax. And it's business. And if you're willing to pay people you know.
Speaker 2: Today, oh yeah, that's.
Speaker 4: Your your hard earned money.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't really be given that to something like that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that one of the things you talked about. Like a lot of these what we're we've been familiar with. We've seen them on and off over the years. The name one or two. One of the ones I see repeating and come around again is the Beacon Bigfoot. Yeah, that shoal today at my news feed from a group that was posted and somebody shared this and and I simply commented, that's from a movie that's not real. That's all cost him blah blah blah, And they're like, oh what movie. Then I shared them a couple of my old screenshots of the one was from an article with the pictures, and then I showed him some other stuff. Okay, the people that saw that like, oh, well, thank you for sharing this, you know. Yeah what there was something else too, Maybe it'll come to me in a little bit, But there was another thing that was posted or I seen in resurface.
Speaker 4: Yeah, come back around and everything, you know, I took a deep dive into that Beacon Bigfoot hoax and found out that it was Ron English who actually did that film, and it was just a student film for his son and with the family of Bigfoot, you know, of stuffed bigfoots. Okay, they were all fake and they just posed them out there in the wilderness and took a bunch of shots. And now people think there's a baby Bigfoot on mama's back. You know, I have pictures of it, you know, display case display, you know, at one of his expos because he he's a pop pop artist in New York and he has them out on display. So yeah, but people don't want to believe that. No, that's a baby, that's nope.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that well that reminds me, well you said, you see, yeah, he's got pictures of them in display cases. Well, you know, there's other images of all the Bigfoot characters using those images of film. Are also there's scenes of them in like a building, in an office or or like a studio area kind of you know. Yeah, so yeah, people need to see that too. But but talk about a Bigfoot with a baby, Oh, go ahead.
Speaker 4: People, there'll still be people won't believe it. Oh, that looks that's not right or and I'm like, no, that's the same one. That's the same thing. He's got the whole family, mom, dad, the juvenile that everybody calls chaka when. And then there's another with the mom and the baby on the back, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well talk about yeah what was it? Was it the Independence Day or whatever? That one little video clip they show what appears to be a big foot holding running with its baby in its arms from behind the rock. Yeah, that's another one. I see that one popping up a lot lately too. And uh huh.
Speaker 4: I was just gonna say that one got recent traction because of thinker Funker and to say the whole thing is real.
Speaker 2: What he's saying that was real. Yeah, all right, this is just my quick two cents on that one. I mean, I've watched that video clip numerous times. But to me, there's a red there's a red flag, and that red flag to me is okay may or. First of all, maybe that big put was trying to hide and panic and decided I'm going to get up and run. To me, it was like a movie scene, like action. Okay, yeah, now time to be seen. Let's go run and show myself off. That's what I get from that. That's the vibe I get from that.
Speaker 4: So if you really look at the film, you can see the camera lead off before the Bigfoot even starts to run right, well, you know, kind of indicates that. And somebody you brought it to my attention that they can see me the velcrow right here on the front of the Bigfoot where the hand is supposed to be for the baby, right, and it does. It looks like a strip of velcrow right here on the on the front. And oh there's a yeah, that are red flags about that thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that one there. I mean, as far as taking it, I don't know to pick that up it was. It's blurry. It's kind of blurry for me to really notice all that. So I don't know. That's interesting that somebody was able to on their own pick that out. I don't know. Interesting. Well, let's see TWT I have. I've had trail cameras out for twelve years. Never a hit put out vintage thirty five millimeters mechanical cameras with fish line trip wire at seven feet nothing for a year. Huh Okay, that's interesting. I mean, well, well, you know what me and David talk about sometimes when we go out there, when we do investigations and stuff. I mean, we're always testing out new equipment. We're trying things out, but we want to have you know, we we try to come up with ideas, see what might work and what if anything produces. Yeah, we hear the different vocalizations and stuff out there. But look, you know, I mean, if there's an idea, if it's something within our ability, I'm sure, you know, if we come up with it again, if we're able to do it, I'm sure we'll try it if it sounds like a good idea. But in like in the area we're camping and investigating now, you know, we definitely plan on doing some uh some stakeouts and out in the woods. You know, it depends on who all wants to participate. If we can set up in teams, you know, I'm sure we're gonna have some people sitting back at base camp, you know, uh, but anyone else that wants to participate in that, like, you know, if there's other couples or anyone that wants a team up with somebody, you know, we won't be too far apart, but spread out enough in a certain general area and you know, see what we might pick up and record. You know, we'll have our fermerals, our night vision audio equipment, you know, you know kind of do you know that kind of thing, because you know, I've never actually done a natural stakeout in the woods before. I mean, you know, most of the time, most of the stuff I've ever done at night was maybe do a group hike at night or uh just basically stay at stay around the base camp itself, you know, they just listen. But but yeah, I would like to get out more away from the camp area and get actually more a little a little further into the woods, you know, because you know, everything we hear sounds like it's not that far off. So let's put ourselves out there where we're hearing everything, you know, and see what might turn up or if anything gets curious enough to come in closer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we need at least two man teams to go out to be mind, I think be perfect.
Speaker 9: At least at least two man teams or women.
Speaker 5: And yeah, the more teams who have out there and more coverage, so you know, the better success might have on coming up with something or at least something a little different. After after dark, especially all hours of the night like that by himself, bears or anything like that. But you know, we do have the snakes and everything else that come out after night pretty much when they're prowling around hunting for the prey and everything. But two man teams that where everybody's comfortable and just stagger out. We have scattered out to throughout. You know, we're gonna put everybody and stuff like that. But I think it'll be interesting to be something different to do and try.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure. I think the big starting point, David, is at the gate where where the park lot is at the gate. Maybe go up on that little ridgeline there. I think that general area right there might be a good starting point conservating. That's where was it Paul what's what's his name, Paul his white Yeah, yeah, sure, yeah where she had said she seen what she saw there, and of course yeah, so yeah, Nikki, you give you a little background on there. During our back camp out, our last camp out back in October, there was you know, we had our normal average group there, but it was like probably the last day a lot of us were packing up leaving the couple. There was a couple that came down from Pennsylvania. They came down a little later, so they were there, still there for another night or two. However, Yeah, the couple they decided to go down towards the gate and they wanted to I guess they want to go walk into a little hike down to the where the lake is in the area, and uh, well I didn't. I didn't learn about this until I think like later that day or the next day. But long story short, the couple came back and started talking to David and Melissa because apparently Paul's wife, Cheryl, thought she saw a bear as soon as they were pulling into the little park gravel park lot by the gate that leads.
Speaker 9: To the lake.
Speaker 2: She was looking over her shoulder. From what I recall and the way she worded it, she was looking over her shoulder as her husband was parking and over at the gate She's looking at what she saw was a bear by the tree, and all of a sudden she saw it run across the forest road into the woods on the other side. Quote on two feet you know, and for the record, this woman has she doesn't have much understanding or regulation regulation of how wildlife operates, how they maneuver, so I guess, David, if you want to kind of collaborate on this, because the other one that got to talking to her them later that day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, uh yeah, real quick, I just showed them where the gate was where they need to park to walk about maybe three quarters of a mile to the lake, which is a gravel road surrounded by the George.
Speaker 9: Warston the National Forest. As you go to the lake.
Speaker 5: We just got finished packing up man tolist them and they had come back from that walk and we stopped by to say just say bye to them and stuff, and her husband, uh, Paul says, yeah, well we just back there and we've seen a bear when we was pulling up the parking area and uh, she got to describing it. His wife did, and she was looking over her shoulder after the cab of the vehicle where the truck they were had they were driving in and seen him by the tree, and she was getting out of.
Speaker 9: The cab of the vehicle.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 9: It took off.
Speaker 5: Running across the gravel road from once from her left to her right and went down to a ravine to where there's a stream bed, and she her first impressions was it was a bear. Now she got nervous. She told her husbands she had just seen a bear run across the road. He got what he needed to get for protection wise, but they went on to continue to make the hike and when they come back, they when we met up with them when I was ready to leave, they gave us that little bit of description, and I just happened to ask her. I says, when they ran across the road, wasn't on four legs?
Speaker 9: Or two? She says two? And then her her husband looked up.
Speaker 5: And said, you didn't tell me that part was running on two legs, And she said, yeah, it just run on two legs. It probably covers roll about maybe three or four steps. Then I got to looking at her and I said, sure it was on two legs. She said yeah. And the bears don't run on two legs. I mean, they can stand up, they could semi hobble on two legs, but they can't run like a person on two legs. And when they do it's only for a short distance. When they do, you run on two legs because you know they don't have to stride.
Speaker 9: They don't have the hip structure to be able to have that heat that human does.
Speaker 5: They go from side side when they walk and you see in the affairs and all that other stuff, and they have bars for entertainment. And then she got this grid look on her face, and he got to asking her more questions, got a little bit more descriptive about what she had seen to where you just seen. She became flush because now she can't believe what she thought she may have seen may not have been what she.
Speaker 9: Thought she had seen.
Speaker 5: And we can only go about what she was saying as far as that, but I could tell by her expression that she's now had she.
Speaker 9: It phaced her?
Speaker 5: Is what had done? Now a little bit of background on them, I think she's either FBI retired.
Speaker 9: FBI wanted her to.
Speaker 5: But against She says she wasn't well versed on wildlife and a lot of their behavior and stuff. But now her husband's in the Bigfoot research and stuff like that, and I think he might be part of the FBI too, or retired.
Speaker 9: They both might be retired. I can't remember about that aspect.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I know he's military. I know he's former military.
Speaker 5: Military you are, and he's level headed about stuff like that. I mean, he's not one to go running around looking at every bush to send it's a big foot or every shadow stuff like that.
Speaker 9: I mean, he MutS proof too.
Speaker 5: He wants to keep logic behind it like we all do out there and stuff, because if you don't have to defend the proof, you have nothing. But if you think you find stuff, you gotta work backwards. He'd come to a conclusion, was it or was it not? A lot of times you may come up with well, we still don't know. But she couldn't get over that. I mean, she really became flushed after she had told us that story and said, well, I don't think it was a bear's running on two legs. And they went back that evening and said they could find any tracks and stuff because it wasn't that far from the gate, maybe twenty five thirty yards from the gate where she's seen across the road, and they looked down in the ravine, but they didn't find anything like that.
Speaker 9: But now that evening they've heard something. They've been there. I think it was the second or third night there we had left.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they had something camp.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, by their camp where the where they had their trailer up on the ridge line where Daniel had walked earlier as far as that part, but they couldn't describe what I mean.
Speaker 9: It could be anything. We got deer, we got beer, We've got a lot of stuff back there.
Speaker 5: But that made him a little uncomfortable that even though it's forth what they're hearing, because they really couldn't say it sounded familiar, it was different, and that's all you know. They could go by as far as that. But it's just amazing as some things come about out of the blue and we're all packed up and ready to go. We just spent a week out there, and it's all primitive out there. You don't have a lot of people. It's not like some of these other lakes and stuff. We have a lot of traffic in and out, people camping and whatnot. Very few people come back here at the camp. It's not an open area where the general public can drive through, so it's pretty seclusive back there. You do have some people that come, but a lot of people come back on horseback ride. But it's not like Ilkhorn Lake to where it's open to the public. They got a big lake and people go down there to swim and fish and all that other stuff. And there's a major difference between the two areas. That's why I like that area too. It's more seclusive. But that was an interesting story that they told us the stuff and just still talking about it the day. But I wish you just had more information to go by more about I mean, that's what happens, you know, things pop up spur the moment and you just try to get you know, compile the information. That's it happens, and hopefully at least to something. But again that's the area that where Daniels talking about where they gave it is. Uh, have that as an ending point at the gate and the branch off in the teams back in there because there's two ridge lines actually got the one to the left and then the one to the right. You got that little well, it's pretty big stream bed that runs back on the right hand side, and there's another ridge up there on the right hand side. So if we could saturate that area with at least three teams, one up on the ridge line there, one go further to the right across the stream bed up on the other ridge line, and then send another team down where the road crosses a stream bed that intersects with the road. And that's a pretty good area maybe I don't know what, ten minute walk, fifteen minute walk from the gate and uh, set somebody up down in that area, having like a triangle, three point triangle, et ceter that area. I think it'd be pretty interesting to see what we can come up with that evening.
Speaker 9: Maybe do it a couple of nights, you know, as far as.
Speaker 2: That, Oh absolutely, oh for sure.
Speaker 5: But we gotta have the people. But yeah, I would like to have somebody back at base camp. Uh yeah, I mean, if nothing else, just to watch the camp, because you do have some thieves that come back here and now and try to rape places. But we get into communication aspect. I would get with Daniel more on that as far as setting up a relay from base camp and then one up there by the gate that way off because the radio transmissions don't communicate through rock and ridgelines and stuff. That way, if somebody's further down the road, if they need to transmit, they could transmit to somebody by the vehicles or the gate in that area, and then they got a clear link between there on base camp.
Speaker 9: That we triangle is what it is.
Speaker 5: That way, you got full coverage as far as being able to communicate with each other at that.
Speaker 4: One point is where it gets kind of spotty.
Speaker 9: That's the rocks.
Speaker 5: So yeah, we'll go out and test all that anywhere. We're going to do it because you need to go out and test it. You got to be prepared forgot the best to set up that triangulation for clear communications with everybody further out may not hear a base camp. Base camp can't hear further out, but they can hear that middle person. They can relay information as need be. But we'll talk about all that later for as a Oh, for sure, I think we need to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, David, you just made me think of something else too. One of the things we could do out there too, because you know, when you approach to the lake area, you know you're coming up to the top of the little hill and you're overlooking you got the lake there, and then off to you far right, it's a lot of open ground up you know, you know, you've got the whole I mean, you're surrounded by all the on the forest here, but there's a lot of open area up there by that lake. I think that would be a good area if one is set up right there just kind of hang out and chill relax with pair of all mics, with our thermals and all our good you know, give them other gadgets. I think there'll be a good, good location where audio will be picked up, like if anything vocalizing in that surrounding general area, I think we'll be able to pick it up really good out there because you know, got the whole open area and the lakes down below. Right there, we're overlooking the lake and everything. That might be another auction we can consider doing too, so especially getting position. Who knows what might show come around there when the light when the sun goes down, because we know people don't go back there at night. But you know, if we're camping in the area, we could have the whole lake for ourselves back there, you know, so.
Speaker 5: Well we have to check it out. I'd be a good feeding area for deer too. And of course if you've got feeding area for deer in an other wildlife in.
Speaker 9: That area, because they know that's where they can go to. Uh did their hunting right as far as that.
Speaker 2: So yeah, the other thing too, you know, with with Ryl's story and what she claimed the scene and after we got the understanding, okay, what she saw was on two feet. I feel that that area was credible. I mean, not not the area, but her story. I feel like there's truth there because giving the history that I've learned from others in that area or have been through the area or in the surrounding area, because that general area out there, there's mountain lion sightings. I've heard from multiple sources. I've shown I've been shown images from people, uh that have found trackways out there in that area. And then the bear. Not to mention, bear hunters have seen what they described as Harry bike eidel, you know, being sure peaking in and out behind trees, staring at them while they're out there in the woods. So I mean, I mean, come on, now, bear hunters, of all people, bear hunters are going to know it bear. I mean that's the way I was. Yeah, they're not going to mistake in a big foot for a bear. I mean, I mean, if if that was the case, they shouldn't bear hunting, you know. But so, I mean, this kind of to me adds some I feel like it adds credibility to what's happening and what's going on in this area, because we both know it's not far from West Virginia. You know, it's it's really not entirely far from West Virginia at all. And as you mentioned, it's it's fairly remote, you know. So I mean, well then you got you got the people too, Like.
Speaker 5: I'll tell Naked too is when listen. First, we've we've always been interested in paranormal We both had paranormal experiences growing up and.
Speaker 9: Stuff like that. We've always been interested in cryptis on the side.
Speaker 5: The stuff that we met Dan, you know about five years ago, we got worked up with them, Uh give us opportunity to go out and learn more about the crypt of that aspect of Bigfoot and such. And when we put on Facebook that we got involved with this group to go out and do this, we knew it was gonna get flag or feedback. I mean that's fine. You know, people's gonna you're gonna have your nay theeries. I mean I haven't seen one yet, but you're gonna have those's gonna make fun of it. We're gonna have those that take it serious. Well, when you put something back down on Facebook, you get your little comments down in the section, stuff like that, some you know whatever. But when you get two private messages off of that post and they get with you privately so other people can't see it. I think that leads a lot of credence to it too. They can they couldn't say exactly what they saw, but they gave a description of what they saw that made them very uncomfortable. And again, their their their country. Folks back here. They know bear they know all the you know, the uh foxes and and types of wildlife we have around here, coyotes and stuff like that. But for them to send you a private message so they don't put them sales out there, I think that leads a lot more credis to the possibility of something being around out there that people really are not open to talk about all that much.
Speaker 9: I mean, that's just another aspect. Well look at it too.
Speaker 5: People want to get with you privately and they don't want to be out there in the open talking about it. I think it just gets a bit more credibility to what may be going on. So that's why I look at.
Speaker 2: It, and yeah, absolutely, With that being said, one thing I would make mentioned. It seems like there's some big activity kind of stuck the flare up in Virginia itself. Within a week's time. I've had two separate reports recently. One individual has been trying to get in touch with me. They finally reached out to me and they sent me it might as well be a book. What the email they sent me with the details and the information they sent me. I mean, you probably write a book from this story.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: However, probably about a week before that was another story of a sighting. Now keep I re mind you the location. It is down southwest Virginia, but it's in Virginia. But the locations are probably no more than a half hour or forty five minutes apart on the north you know, again is southwest Virginia. So there is other reports, uh, like the one the one gentleman who I met his fiance She works at the bank that I go to. Uh, he's been reaching out to me more. He emails me when he's able to, and he's doing classes and got a lot going on. Uh. He has agreed when the time comes, I told him, give me the time, give me the date, what would work for you that he will talk about what he's done, you know, what he's seen over in the area that we've been working in. He's he named all these locations and it's right outside of where it's it well, more specifically, it's in between where my main research is and almost by where we've been campern At investig recently. So it's kind of like along those lines. It's almost in between all that that's all interconnected, so exactly, and not to mention, uh Dave, Dave who came out and you know, they came up and spent the day with us at camp, him and his buddy. Yeah, they heard that weird scream of that vocals that nobody understood what it was or recognized. Uh so that there was over there. What's the area called again, brady.
Speaker 9: Wine Brandywine area?
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, So yeah, like I was talking about, this is kind of like, you know, you got the Alaskan Triangle the review to time. Well, you know, I kind of like I'm developing this cluster of a lot of activity that either what I've experienced and all the little notes and reports from other people, it's all happening within a certain perimeter here in Virginia. It seems like there's a I don't know, maybe it's not quite a triangle, but it almost looks like if you look at each location and draw a line between it. It kind of does draw like almost a triangle, like there's a there's a pattern here this area is there's something going on here, you know, you know so I don't know. That to me, that makes it interesting.
Speaker 5: Two things that struck me from that, when Dave came out and I came back from the house to get more firewood stuff for us, he was there. I didn't know he was coming. I get the impression he took his time to come meet with Daniel to tell his story because something happened that made him uncomfortable. Yeah, he left his group to be able to do that. But the people in the group, one, maybe two, but at least one of them was retired law enforcement, and whatever happened struck him in such a way that now he wants to try to find out what it is. Because you know, most retired, most people of retired have level heads. You know, they know about investigation and know what to look for and how to rule things out. But whatever happened for a Dave to take his time out to come meet with you and then get one of the guys to Davis with us retired law enforcement, now he's hooked into trying to figure out what was it that transpired.
Speaker 9: That they can't explain right? And I find that I find that interesting as far as that aspect.
Speaker 5: So that's two things that's you know, that jumps out at me on that to where.
Speaker 9: It keeps the interest there.
Speaker 5: You know what's going on out there, you know, and we're all looking for answers and with stuff I guess just keeps coming forward. It just makes you want to keep getting out there to research, do your own investigations.
Speaker 2: Oh, absolutely, absolutely real quick to answer, Harold Dtton, This is Donald for those who don't know, his name is Donald Denton. But Harold, to answer your question. The two most reported sightings that I got in southwest Virginia. One was probably down around that's the area. It begins with a. I used to deliver down there quite a bit with my old company.
Speaker 4: H Man.
Speaker 2: I'll have to come back to you because I have having the hardest time today remembering locations. I know where it is. But uh, yes, thank you, Josh, thank you Abingdon. Yes, uh one of the reports were really just on the western part of Abington, thank you. Abington, Virginia is where I used to go down to all the time to deliver. But yeah, if for those who know Abad in Virginia, you guys know how royal and how wooded and country it is out there. One of the reports were right in that general area.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: The other location was probably a little bit south of Abington, a little bit from the south of Air, which is both of these location are south of Taswell, Virginia and Taswell Virginia has had reported sightings in some other weird, strange activity over the years. There's the old report where supposed you a gentleman has shot and wounded a big foot where it got drug off by another big foot, and supposed the MB showed up at that location.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I haven't really looked into that story in a long time, but yeah, the whole southwest Virginia has got some history. It's some weird crap goes on down there. But as far as the two sightings, this is recently. This is within a week apart, a week apart. And locations if you look on a map of these two locations, I have all the information and exact locations, but I don't have none of that with me. But I can recall that they were probably between thirty to forty five minutes apart, you know, as far as location wise, So yeah, Abington, Virginia. I will say that much. Abington, Virginia is the main general area where the one takes place. So the other location, let me, I'm starting to fin plant the area for those who know Route fifty, I figures is it Route fifty Yeah, run from North Carolina all the way down to across Virginia down to over towards the Abington, Virginia area. So that's another location. It's either fifty or fifty five. I'm probably getting that mixed up a little bit. Anyway, it's southwest Virginia or near the Abington location, so absolutely. Yeah. Damascus, yes, thank you. Damascus. Is that runs through there that connects over to Aberdeen. That's right, Yes, Damascus. You guys are awesome, you guys. You guys know these areas and memorize things because thank you Damascus. Yes, Damascus is an abdue well, Damascus is a little slightly north of Abingdon, right off of eighty one. So good deal. Yeah, thank you guys for jumping in on that. You guys on the lad Jack Rock. You guys kicked the butt. So yeah, so yeah, yeah, Damascus. Actually I thought that was north of Avonton. I Chrits warned it was north. Maybe I'm wrong, Maybe I'm getting things switched up because oh well, but they're all there close together. They're all in that little cluster a good deal. Hey, let's switch gears for a second here, Nikki. This one thing I haven't I haven't talked to you about in a while, and I know you showed me pictures of this over in uh. I think it was only a year maybe two years ago. You did a camp out in was it Washington State? Was it?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, I went and had my first Daniel Sasquatch dig there at Saint Helens in Washington.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: We camped down right there with Thomas Steamberg, Rent Dill, Jay Birch, Michael Gallaher, a couple other people showed up and it was great. It was a great time. Five days. On Saturday Mountain, which was the last night, that got a little crazy when all the big guys had already left. Why why does that that's a whole thing right there. Why does stuff happen on the last night when all your cameras are full, all the batteries are dead, everybody's gone. You know, all the trail cameras have been pulled down, no video was nothing was recording. You know, got kind of crazy.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the way the cookie crumbled because, like you said, some of the people had already left and broke camp and you're there with whatever. How many people will left, so the the area that can't become less intimidating for those who might want to venture in, to get curious, to come out.
Speaker 9: Curiosity.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when everything quiet down, after all the activity and stuff, even things out there, they may want to come in.
Speaker 4: It was there, but I think I don't know, it seemed pretty dead for the first four days, and then that last night we were hearing grunts and and uh motion And then something walked up to my tent that night and chot at me, and uh, I don't know what animal does that without sniffing, scratching, making any other kind of noises. And of course that's the first time that's ever happened to me. And you never know how you're going to react to something like that. Like I'm pretty I go out there in the dark and walk around and all this stuff. But when that unknown thing walked right to where my head was on my you know, from the other side of the tent, and went like that. I froze, I dead, froze, couldn't move, you know. The bear spray was gone because brand had let me borrowed. I had flown there, so everything I had I had borrowed from somebody. So when he left that day, he had taken his bear sprays with him, so I didn't have any protection. I didn't. My initial thought is that we left the garbage out and then we had a big bear in the camp. But I don't know of a bear that gets into the garbage and does to make a mess, or doesn't eat the sugar cubes on the table or the cookies that were left out, or destroy the whole table. Because we left stuff out. The only thing that was licked clean were the foil packets that we had cooked meat in that night.
Speaker 2: Ha ha interesting. Wow.
Speaker 4: The bipedal walk up to my tent and then the chaw and then it stood back up and it walked back to the garbage.
Speaker 2: M Now, when everyone else left, who was all there besides you that was left over? It was it just you and a couple others or one.
Speaker 4: Four of us still there? It was me and one tent and the and the tent. I it wasn't real tent. It was one of those ice houses where the bottom is there's no bottom. Oh yeah, yeah, Well I'm also thinking something was going to reach its hand up underneath the camp. Yeah, I was frozen. And then right next to me was Jennifer excuse me, Jennifer Watkins. And then there were a little bit of trees, and beyond that was oh my god, I forgot his name, another guy. And directly across from me was Jay Birch and his wife in their little mini trailer. They had one of those little mini nothing but you walk in and there's a little bed type trailer.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, one, but like was it like a teardrop camper.
Speaker 4: One of the older and older model, uh.
Speaker 2: Little, yeah, a little mini vintage camper. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I knew where everybody was because his trailer door made wanted noise when it opened, So I knew they were in there, you know. And I knew jen was right next to me because I could hear her and oh it almost his name almost came to me, Dakota. Dakota had a sleep apnea machine out there, and so I knew where he was, and we didn't have our radios on. Everything was dead. We had been out there for five days already. All of our cells and our power sources were pretty much dead. And my phone was almost maxed out. I had twenty minutes left, it said to record on there or fifteen or something. And after that I did manage to try to get my phone, which was charging far from me, of course, and I recorded three videos of me and my tent like Blair Witch Project with the.
Speaker 2: The tent. In thought every.
Speaker 4: And so I have three. I did not sleep that whole night. I heard, I listened to this thing walk around the camp, It went down to the creek, it came out, and finally about four or five in the morning, everything got quiet. I fell asleep, the sun started to come up, everybody started to get up. We came out. We all, uh well, the three of us in the tents had experiences that night, but the trailer no nothing from the trailer, and we walked to where the creek was. You could see the whole area was wet where something had come in and out of that water.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, I had one hundred.
Speaker 4: Percent thought, I'm gonna wake up, I'm going to find that garbage just strewn everywhere, and it wasn't It was just a few foil packets out of there, and I'm like, there's an open box of sugar cubes sitting right there on the table, and cookies and a bunch of other crap. Because we were so tired, everybody just went to bed. We didn't even think about picking up nothing. We hadn't seen any animals all week, so we got complacent and we left that garbage sitting out there full. And I also remembered hearing the pretzel bag. There was a brand new bag of pretzels sitting in the back of Jay's truck bed okay, in the back of the bed, and I remember seeing them there because I thought, ooh, in the morning, I'm gonna grab those pretzels so I can take them with me and Jen back to a hotel because we were gonna we had a hotel. And then the next morning we were both flying out of Seattle and I heard something poking at that bag. As a matter of fact, I have that bag somewhere here. They saved it. It was unmistakably that bag was Somebody was messing with that bag, and it was all the way in the back of the cab, in the back of the bed of the truck.
Speaker 2: Huh uh.
Speaker 4: But not opened, not messed with. There wasn't any fingerprints on it. There wasn't. It was just the bad they're sitting there, not crushed or messed with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you think if there was a raccoon or even a bear they were shred of that thing or open, I would have hurt something.
Speaker 4: And if it was a bear that came up to my tent, where was the snorts, where was a you know what? Where was that? There was none of that something We've all been camping and in the tent and you somebody's on the other side of the tent. You can feel that or see kind of feel that darkness that comes towards the tent. That's what happened, you know. I could feel that something was had walked up and stopped, and it felt like an eternity. It was probably just a few seconds, but then it leaned down to where my head was on a cot and right where my head was is when it and it just stayed there, stayed there, and then it got back up and then it went off to the thing. And I was petrified.
Speaker 9: M Now night, wasn't it? You remember what about what time that was?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have all that documented. You can find all those videos on my channel, Sasquat's Secret. If you go to the video section, you'll find the night the what did I call it? I don't know if I did call it the Sasquatch Player Night videos or something. All the times we time because every time I was talking to the video, I was uh, indicating what time it was, So I have a pretty good timeline of exactly when stuff was happening. And Jen, at one point I heard something. There was a big so one of those black toes the yellow tops on it, in the middle of Yeah, in the middle of our two tents had extra sleeping bag in there. Well, Jen had got it out and she had left the empty toe just in between our tent.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 4: At some point I thought I heard her moving her suitcase because it sounded like something dropped, and I thought, oh, what she doing moving her suitcase right now? And she thought the same thing of me the next day when I said did you move your suitcase that line? She goes, no, But I thought you moved your suitcase. And that's when we dawned on us. That we weren't hearing the suitcase. We were hearing that tod Bean drop. And Dakota later said that something moved his tent, that something had shook his tent, and that he wasn't really there for Bigfoot. He was one of our cooks. He was freaking out. He just he zoned it out and he put his seatbap on and he was out. You know, he didn't want anything to do with that miss And I had heard some murmuring or something like that. So I never heard any mumble or anything like that. Just I know something was going to the garbage. And the next day, Yes, we saw some footprints.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was just about to break that up because you shared with be those footprints.
Speaker 7: If I recall and remember correctly from what I've seen, I would have to go back and look at that, back at what you said to you.
Speaker 2: But you know, my first and this was Loot. When I first glanced at him, okay, oh, they got those are bears. But then I started looking at the full images. Then then what I was paying attention to. When I started focusing more, Wait a minute, don't look like bear tracks. Those look more humanoid.
Speaker 4: But they look like they were small. They were maybe nine nine inches I think ten.
Speaker 2: What do you know of right? What you would know?
Speaker 8: Think?
Speaker 2: Okay, that you know that would probably be about a three hundred pounds bear if it wasn't bear. But they did look very humanoid. But because when I first looked down, yeah, I would think it's there. But then I started questioning my mind, like no, wait a minute, yeah.
Speaker 4: And then I had one where it was a wet track, so wet from when it came out of the water. Yeah, I wonder if I have those right here? Hold on, let me Oh wait, you can't do it that way because oh maybe I can. Let me see how far down this goes. Oh no, I don't have it there. How can I do this? Let me go to here, hm hm m m and those would be shindig Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, are you able to pull them up on here? We'll do.
Speaker 4: But let me see if I can.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to find where I put.
Speaker 2: Them, because if you do a free share of them on here, I don't know, well, I don't know if is there anything I can't remember. I haven't had the deal in a while, so it'll pop.
Speaker 4: Up down at the bottom, just like somebody's coming into your show and.
Speaker 2: Then oh I've got here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not not coming up. Hold on h.
Speaker 2: M hm hmmm, and.
Speaker 4: My pictures aren't coming out. Mhm m.
Speaker 2: Hey real quick, Well, Nikki's looking for that, David. I want to ask you real quick, the first initial gate out there by where we camp at, uh, is that gate currently locked up right now? Till when? Up till April? They don't open that up to label right.
Speaker 5: I'm thinking until April fifteenth. Okay, I know it's I came from April first or April fifteenth. I have to look at that email I got from the Park Service.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I was trying to do some research. I was going on to the forest Service area for that location, and I was gonna trying to find learn all the information I can about that area as far as when the gates open it. I couldn't find. No, they don't specify location information on are on the on the Department of Gaining Indeficialies, nothing, you know.
Speaker 5: Like that's what I had to send them an email as the content. Yeah, the gates only closed for vehicle traffic. It's open all right.
Speaker 2: That's long war, right right, Like I told you. That's what happened the first year I ever camped there, several years ago. I had to That's what I had to do. I had to park up there at the overlook area and hike all myself down to the camp area where we were camp from there, which I don't mind doing that. But the reason I'm asking, I just want to make sure because this weekend I'm gonna have some free time to come a weekend, I want to camp somewhere. It's suppusn't to be in the fifties during the day. Anyway, I'm considering trying out my car for the first time. Like I say, you know, I've been considering doing some car camping. So I'm considering car camping. But then again, I might just throw up the tent. I might eat one of my small tents. I got a very small tent. I might throw out. And uh, but I want to go camping somewhere if I have to go up from you know, up around the El Corner area, but which is totally fine for me. But so yeah, I would camp. I considered camping if nobody was to mess with my stuff, I'm mess with you know. I would park at the overlook area and just camp car camp right there. You know, that's something I consider doing, you know, and there's plenty of woods for me to walk in from there. But uh, you know, if I was to go into one area, but I don't know. I'm still trying to figure out where, you know, where I want to go, because my plan is as soon as I get off of work Friday is to head out, you know, because Caden is going to be Uh the plan is he's supposed to go to his other grand mother's house for the weekend. So yeah, it's Friday when I leave work, I want to go somewhere because I get off right at Free so so I might I'm trying to figure out where I want to go. But then again, I mean I got the Coal Road. The Coal Road, that's that's not far from me either, so I might go down. Maybe I might go down that are just for the heck of it. You know, I haven't been down that area and camped in a while. So last time I was when I was with Julie. We actually we use our hammock tents. Oh yeah, uh, I don't know. I'll play it. By year out, I'll be looking a little bit closer so I'll figure something out by then.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I don't know why loading is just empty. It's like a white I probably have too much stuff open right now.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. This is interesting. On the live Chare Dishes for Life said, I've had items completely disappear for hours and then reappear back where I left them out alone by myself. That's interesting. Hmmm mm hmm. I can't say I've very had ever had that happen.
Speaker 9: Yeah, hm, well, the hell that happened, but none out in the woods.
Speaker 2: Yeah it will happen. Wow. Interesting yeah, mm hmmmm. Harold Dan, stop talking about trucks focused on the podcast, not just joking.
Speaker 4: Maybe I think my Google somewhere let me check my driver. Oh I shouldn't have gone to.
Speaker 2: Photos instead.
Speaker 9: Mhm.
Speaker 2: Yeah. If I do decide to go down towards the Falk Running area, I might just uh I might just do that. I might. I might park at the gate there at the overlook area, and uh I might I might try to set something up there, and you know, during the off season when that gates closes. I mean, do you do you think people will ride down there or you.
Speaker 9: Know, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Because a lot of people know that gates closed back here, a lot of people.
Speaker 9: Are going and some people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean that's like anywhere else areas like that, probably more so because knowing that nobody's will be going back there and may go back here for more interfarious reasons.
Speaker 2: Right, That's that's my concern, because like if I go back here, I don't need a roof raft going over there in parking near me and doing their whatever they do because they know they're private back there and nobody's gonna see them do their whatever exactly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I to say that, but yeah, I mean when when you go alone like that, Uh, I don't know.
Speaker 9: I mean I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean there's other area. Yeah, there's other areas out there that I know of. Uh, there's like I said, there's other areas in the surrounding era I know of that. I can't that before, not in that particular area, but not far from there. I can't at other locations where a buddy mine and Singer's Glenn took me out where you basically well the one area you would have to drive all the way up this tall mountain and then it drops way down in there's a little hollow area and it is very I mean, just being in there alone is spooky enough. This one particular era that I'm thinking of on the top of my head, I've actually got chased out well, I shouldn't say chased out of there. I was more or less I felt intimidated to jump out of there. It was a location where me and my buddy that I used to work with again he lives in the Singers Glen, and he took me the ear. Me and him camp there together one night and uh yeah, we heard a grunt, you know, and he's like, dude, that's a bear, and so we started banging our jugs and buckets and everything, making all kinds of noise. Never heard nothing again that night. Well, I'm sure short you know it was. It was an interesting experience. I ended up going back out there like a week later, maybe you know, a week or so later, to camp by myself. I wanted to know more about the area. I want to see what was out there, you know, because this same this particular location was the area where he told me that now he's camped there several times, but one of the times he had camped there, he had a young couple that were leaving out the area from where they were camping and saw he set up, they felt like they had to come by him and tell them why they were leaving. Well, apparently the young couple told them they heard his stream above above them from where they were camping. That they had no idea what it was, but they also had these several large rocks thrown into their campsite that that scared them enough to get out of there, and so they shared their information with him. Well, he learned about where they were camping at, and so he investigated it area. He was curious, well, what the heck was going on at their campsite, but he he told me, he said he went up above where their campsite was because he knew exactly where their camping at. He went under the hill up behind them, and it brought then it brought him over to it like the power line area where there was kind of like a clearing up there, but above where they're camping, he saw a whole bunch of you know, where there was a lot of rocks stuff, and he noticed there were some that were missing, and he grabbed some that were similar to the size that were missing and attempted to throw them down towards where their campsite was. And you know, he was back then, he was in his I don't know, this was several years ago. He was in his early at the mid sixties back then. But he threw the rocks best he can down to the campsite. He says, rocks might have thrown. He said, he might have made it halfway down there. If that. So, whatever was throwing him down there, it had some strength throw them all the way down into their campslite. So, yeah, these young couple had some large rocks thrown from up the top of that ridge all the way down into the campsite. And heard his scream well after attempting throwing a rock or two down there, and he could have made you know, like I said, his rock throws were making it maybe halfway. But while he was up there, he told me he's a Daniel. He said, I heard his guard awful scream out in those woods up across from where I was investigating this people's campsite. Well, he said, the way he described it, he said it sounded like a monkey or chimpanzee of some store or whatever. He said, it sounded very He described it as sounding very primate like, which I found very interesting. He said, I didn't know what it was, but that's the only way I know how to describe what I heard. It sounded like a monkey or Champanzee screaming, you know. And I don't know. After hearing that, and attempted to throw the rocks down towards that campsite, and he couldn't make it that far. You know, he didn't know what to think, so he got out of there. And so he feels like there's something going on in that area. And to kind of give you a rundown of where this area is. If you're off a route two fifty nine instead of turning down what's that route and brings it down to uh, that will lead you to the hog Grend Road. If you bypass that and continue ahead to west. If you go past that little store on the right, up a little way, there's a split off. I don't know. I think I want to say it's called North River Road or some other road. Uh, yeah, I think that's it. Yeah, he says, yeah, if you drive down that way, which this is the era where he's me and him camp that you drive all the way down there, pars like some houses. There's some trailers down there. Then it runs all the way out there. Uh. When we get down to a certain point, if you keep straight, he said, it will lead you to uh the Little Germany River it's called. But we split off to the left where you got to cross there's a creek to start leading and going up the mountain, you gotta there's a concrete pad where the creek runs through it. You got to drive through that, and then then it slowly starts taking you up the mountain. And once you get to the top of the mountain, you come to the power line clearing and you continue on and it drops you back down into this hollow. That's where we were at.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 2: Because the first night, like I said, when he took you there, we camp there. We had this grunt real close to camp, you know, at nighttime and uh yeah, which he declared, yeah, that was that was a bear. But the night I camped there, which I've shared this a few times, I kept there by myself, you know. And now he's sur named this area. He nicknamed this area Whispering Hollow for the very fact that the power lines that run over top of you, over top of the trees at nighttime, when the cool air settles down, it comes, it comes down into the lower area the power lines. You know, if you ever hear to listen to power lines, they have like a snap, crackle and pop kind of sound, and then they all kind of weird noises. And sometimes when the cool air settles in and you hear the power lines, it sounds like whispering voices, which was, you know, I found interesting. And he told me he says that area becomes very eerie, And uh, I mean I kind of slightly experienced a little of that when I camp there with him, but it was a lot more intense when I was by myself because it was very dark, the fog settled in and I'm sitting there at my campsite. You know, I have my tent, I have some lights set up, and I have my side arms sitting next to me, and it's dead quiet. You're not hearing a sound at all. The first thing I hear off to my left, up behind me was just what sounded like a very loud snap of a big tree limb, like all you hear is crack. I was like, oh shit, it's probably a bear moving in on me. So what do I do. I you know, I react, thinking it's a bear. I start making noise. I start banging stuff, making loud noise, and I think I even shouted once or twice, you know, while I was banging stuff. Then I put stuff down and I sat there. I was kind of like on alert, and I wasn't hearing nothing, and probably about maybe within five minutes or so, directly behind my my tent where I was camped at. It sounds like it was probably I don't know, I'm guessing it wasn't far. But what I heard next was another a loud crack of a tree or a limb loud, but it sounded so close it sounded like it was directly behind me. The first thing I do, I grabbed my spotlight and my sidearm and I'm pointing in the direction I'm pulling the trigger on the spotlight to try to see if I could see anything. And I mind you, my spotlight Apparently it wasn't charged up enough because when as soon as I pulled the trigger on the switch on the spotlight, it shuts right off. I was like, oh ship, you know, I had nothing to project out in the light. But when I when it did turn on to work. You wantn't see it much because it was fog. All you see when the light hit the back behind the woods, all you see was really dense, thick fog. And I was like, I try to pull, pull the pull the switch to the trigger on the spotlight. Again it goes off, I said, rap, I said, I hadn't you know. I mean, I'm not seeing nothing. I don't know. All I know is whatever was making those cracks. And then you know, you not hear no wind and nothing all you hear in these loud tree cracks, you know. So I felt intimidated. I was like, I don't know what's out there. I can't see what's out there. Uh, something's off something, there's something moving around. It's off a bowl, it's getting off close to me. And I threw my most valuables in my vehicle and left my tent and everything there again, threw my most valuables in my vehicle, jumped in there and took off, came back over the top of the mountain, got back into town. When I got into the phone service and.
Speaker 9: How far away where are you from the power line?
Speaker 2: The power lines, Oh, they were right over above me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, aside from the tree cracking and stuff like that. Uh, power lines will play havoc on your psyche because of the amount of power that they're generating.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh, I get that. I get that. But these were like clearly, like very close sounds of something like a big tree being cracked and half a side.
Speaker 9: Yeah. Aside from that, I understanding everything else.
Speaker 5: The way you were feeling and discomfort depending on the amount of power and how big the paralynes were place havoc with your psyche as far as that, because your body can actually feel it, and then you're hearing the tree cracking just probably amplify that feeling within itself, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, like I said, I didn't know what to think of it. I mean, if it was at bear, it was awful bold, It wasn't shy. I mean, I mean I made the noise from after the first crack of the tree I heard, and you know, I didn't know what to think, especially hearing it right behind my tent that the second time, Yeah, put me on edge. I felt very vulnerable.
Speaker 9: I mean, yeah, the cracking didn't sound natural, I know, just breaking olden stress and all that other stuff.
Speaker 2: Because like I said, it was no wind no sound. It was dead silent up to here and no two cracks. And I didn't know what to think. I like I said, even though I had my side on my head, I had a forty four, not a forty four. I had a forty five with me that time, and which is a pretty good knockdown thing. But I just felt intimidated. I just, I guess again, feeling vulnerable and not knowing what it really was. I just didn't want to stand and hang around to find out if it was something that I didn't want to deal with it, you know, sodated anybody. Oh yeah, because I mean I was by myself. If I if I had somebody else with me, perhaps maybe it would have felt a little different. But because I was by myself during that time, yeah, I just didn't want to find out what it was because it was I didn't know if it you know, if it was something causing that. I just didn't want to find out. You know, it could have been something that could have.
Speaker 9: Harmed me, you know, and learn to make sure you get all your equipment charges up.
Speaker 2: But that's what gets me because yeah, I mean, I mean that power. That's that's another thing I thought about too. Because I was like I, you know, I grew up there was all my stuff charge you know. Uh no, now you don't know me. Now, I keep extra power sources to keep charging my stuff up. But I was just out there for one night. Yeah, because you.
Speaker 7: Know it's funny when I got when I left that area, I left my The only thing that was left near there was my tent.
Speaker 2: I came back about two weeks later. Of course my tent was untouched, nothing messed with it, so I was able to pack up my tent, you know. But yeah, because when I got back, that's the area. Yeah, I'd love to take you guys out there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I grew up in Fox Trin.
Speaker 2: I grew up in fol run there right, and I would I have a.
Speaker 8: Feeling I know where you're talking about that I would have to see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it depends on how high the water. The one area you have to enter to come up the mountain, Like I said, there's a concrete uh slab where you have to drop down and drive through the creek to come up back onto the road. Well, yeah, you guys, see my car I drive right now. I don't know how that would handle through that little bit. I mean uh, last time we have a Toyota, oh yeah, and a Dodge Yeah. So yeah this time of year.
Speaker 5: As to say, even back at Slate Lake that the weather we've had, I mean the clearance you got on the bomb of your car. Uh, just been careful going back here and you wouldn't bottle Mountain get stuck. Oh yeah, very We have't been back there since the camp. I don't know that role might have been washed down any due to the weather and stuff right now.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I mean I've driven into Yeah, I've driven in small cars before out on the fourth Roads before, you know. I mean, you know, like out there where we camp that in October. I think that road, I think my car would be okay. But again, I don't know. It's not a state they can road, so I wouldn't.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm saying pretense because the way that's laid out back here is it does.
Speaker 9: Wash out a lot.
Speaker 5: And if you were turning back here, you's seeing that big mound of gravel on the side of the road just off to the side. Yeah, they use that to repair the roads with a lot. That's why they keep so much back there.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, that's.
Speaker 5: What that's for they're trying to keep a level out and graded as much as possible, so they do get a lot of washouts to cause to the lay of the land.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's kind of up around at Elkhorn Lake on the on the fourth road. Ears that are not paid they have. I mean, the worst case scenario when when you get a lot of rain is you got a lot more potholes to oble roads and stuff. But you know, but overall, yeah, I mean, because I'm up around elk One Lake, I mean I've seen so many small little cars people ride through those and they're a little handed, like I you know, I drive a Honda now, so but I've seen so many people riding through there like it's like a racetrack, which I was like, man, they're gonna mess up their cars, you know, driving that fast, you know, but especially if they hit them a pothole at the wrong angle, you know. So but yeah, interesting. So, yeah, Nikki, you were able to find those images.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're down there at the bottom.
Speaker 2: Oh down here at the bottom. Hold on, I'm not seeing no way to pull them up.
Speaker 4: You just click on it.
Speaker 2: Uh wait, where do I click on it? What do you mean? I don't see nothing showing up on my end.
Speaker 4: You don't see them down at the bottom where my face is. And then next two.
Speaker 2: Uh no, all I see if I click on your like if I click on your name or your picture.
Speaker 4: If so, it's on its own. It's all by itself, like as.
Speaker 2: If Oh yeah, I got I got it right here.
Speaker 4: Yeah there you go, there we go.
Speaker 2: Okay, I was.
Speaker 4: Coming out of the creek and yeah, I didn't the tape measure with me. Like I said, we were getting ready to leave and everything was just a mess and that morning.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it does look a little wet.
Speaker 4: Where there shouldn't be no way, so it didn't rate, you know, there wasn't anything.
Speaker 10: There was a weird kid mark, and then uh we thought maybe something feed there because it kind of trickled down back to that creek.
Speaker 2: Right. That is interesting though, that's weird. I mean that in person, that's what it looked like, Like it look like a stream of wetness or like it looked like a like almost like scraped to ground.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was like a scrape originally and then wetness and then it was crazy. Let me see if I can find because I know what I'm looking at It's so horrible. How pictures of footprints don't look as good as.
Speaker 2: You see in person. Oh, trust me. I say that all the time because I see stuff that you can see clearly in person, but pictures, pictures and stuff like tracks never do justice. I get that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, corner where was walked up, This was the corner of that I was at. And yeah, you can't you can't see what I see. Okay, so this is let me move to the next one, this one. If you look at the right side, you can see the toads yep, right there, they're very round. And where that big rock is that is kind of like where the mid Tarsl break would be.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, and.
Speaker 4: Then it goes a little further down. But that's my phone, my phone, somebody's phone, I don't know above it. So it was small, there was They were not big feet walking around barefoot out there.
Speaker 2: Uh, there's a possibility it made have been a young adolescence that was curious, because they say a lot of the young ones are more mischievous and curious than anything else.
Speaker 4: Now, Jenson saw bigger footprints on the other side of the truck. I don't have those pictures but uh so she was. You know, we were thinking, well maybe it was an adult looking out of you know, over a juvenile possibility anyway, right, hmmm, yeah, See these just don't look they're not great. It really hard there to find footprints because of the terrain and the substrate, right, It's just really that was our I think that was one of our feet. We were testing to see how hard we could make a print.
Speaker 5: Right now, Was that a normal step or did you try to put some weight on it to make it print?
Speaker 4: To put weight on for that one right there? Yeah, we stomped like a stomp, you know it was and there was little bits of wetness everywhere when we didn't know what that was huh, far away from you know, because that was just right there next to the Also that night I had heard we had all our chairs, you know, in a circle, because you know, when you get together with everybody, you huddle around the camp fire. So we had we had like all our chairs around there, and all the chairs were kind of bumped around and not in that circle form, you know. Look, they were just all over and I could hear something going in between them. Huh, I'm back, this was me talking. Oh, he's a yeah, let's see, oh ca see look at we had foil. There's the back of the truck to the right. Back there in that truck was where those pretzels were, and he was preparing meats and stuff. That's Dakoda right there. He's the chef. He's a barbecue guy. We ate really good while we were there, I mean, pekanya and all kinds of great, great barbecued meats. And he was, you know, using that whole foil method out there on his smoker. He took his smoker and h Thomas steam Burg. There's Mike and Jay Birch's wife, Manda. We did some interviewing.
Speaker 2: Usual.
Speaker 4: Let's see.
Speaker 2: So there was a lake in the area where you guys are at.
Speaker 4: Yeah, down, yeah, a little a little ways, a couple of miles down there was a there was a lake. But it is beautiful for sure, really beautiful out there.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 5: Going back to that truck right quick, they had those prestls in the bed of it.
Speaker 9: That's an Almo truck, right yeah, like those.
Speaker 5: Eyes ram thinking you have to have to be able to reach over to the bed of the truck just to manipulate the back of prestels.
Speaker 9: That's a long reason, yea.
Speaker 5: Even for a big man to be able to lean over to do that that long arm.
Speaker 2: Right like me, I'm six foot tall. Still, like even like standing up against your truck, David, Yeah, you would have to kind of like reach down, like. Yeah, it is a good reason because the way you pick up trucks set up or now like yours.
Speaker 4: Okay, you see where the oil bottle is right well to the right of that is like a mustard bottle or something down there by the the end of the four okay, yeah, right behind that is where that pretzel bag is.
Speaker 5: Okay, I ain't got that kind of long arms without getting to.
Speaker 9: Pull it to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all this stuff was pretty much not there. And but all the stuff on this table that was right next diet, it's good for them, No, go ahead, watch.
Speaker 9: That's making me hungry.
Speaker 4: L He made us meat loaf out there that was like to die for it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, as best we can, wow.
Speaker 4: Se if we can still see that back there.
Speaker 2: Camping?
Speaker 4: Okay, see the table back there, how messy it was, how we had a bunch of crap on there. That stuff stained out there all night and it wasn't it wasn't knocked over. It wasn't nothing was touched. There was cookies, open, sugar cubes. Nothing.
Speaker 5: There's Jen with Bear's been opportunistic. I don't think that was the barebacker. It had to be something else.
Speaker 4: I just and Jen can tell you too. I think we both thought we were gonna wake up to having a mess out there, and all that stuff was still there. It was just there.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: Interesting thing is there was a game camera laying on the table in the far corner. Yeah, down the game camera and it was sitting there on the table.
Speaker 2: Wow, was it activated or just sitting there?
Speaker 4: No, we had taken it down already.
Speaker 2: It was oh okay, it's.
Speaker 4: A weird thing that happened. And and oh you can almost see the pretzels there now behind that bottle. It's a light blue. It's a very light blue. Yeah, package back there. Anyway, it was, you know, interesting little trip for sure.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but you know, well, definitely get we got to get you out here to Virginia. I know you've been out here in the Virginia with your aunt that come out to my event, but you need to come out cancel with us one day for sure.
Speaker 4: You know, it's just hard when traveling, you know, and having to borrow gear and everything and not having your own stuff, and.
Speaker 2: Right, oh I get that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because so last year I ended up having the shindig up in British Columbia. So I flew to Calgary and Mike, who who I just pointed out a while ago, picked me up in Calgary and we drove across the Canadian Rockies all the way to British Columbia to Sasquatch Provincial Park, where we stayed for five nights there. And that was amazing, a lot, a lot of history. We went to the Chapman Farm, we went to the famous oh my gosh, what's his name? I can't think of his name now?
Speaker 2: Well who was he?
Speaker 4: Well, the boy, the Squatch boy, what was his name? Oh my god? Helped me out, Jim again, think any more. I've been up since for three to thirty this morning.
Speaker 2: Oh my.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had the early shift today. So we did all that. It was wonderful experience. I got taken around all over and this coming July, I really want to get to Bluff Creek, Jacko, thank you Jacko. Yeah. I got to go to the rail railroad tracks right to where he was supposedly climbing the side of the wall there the mountain. But all that is on my channel as well, if you want to see all that has been documented. And I want to go to Bluff Creek. I want to go to Bluff Creek, but I want to drive. It's take me three days to drive you, so I can have my gear with me. But we'll see if I can make that happen. I also want to go to Whitehall this year.
Speaker 2: Ah yeah, yeah, so.
Speaker 4: I got a couple of things in the works, but I don't know if we'll have to see it's soon to say if I can make it happen.
Speaker 2: Well, for future reference, if you ever want to join one of our campus we hold them every spring and fall, usually around May in September. So if you ever want to plan ahead and it's like, okay, Daniel, I want to come to your spring or fall. Came about one of the dates, you know, just let me know and I'll throw them out there for you.
Speaker 4: Cool, absolutely, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, so yeah, sounds pretty adventurous. You've been getting around, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yet you know that was the whole point of me, is trying to go to all these popular places. I want to go to the LBL one time.
Speaker 2: I want to.
Speaker 4: I almost had an opportunity to go to Florida, but it was just such late notice that I couldn't make that happen because I was saving all my money for Canada. Right, I just have to kind of pick and choose. Right now, you know where I want to go?
Speaker 2: Now correct me if I'm wrong. You go. When you go off on these adventures, you go by yourself.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: The Javier stays home.
Speaker 4: Don't he eats camping?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: He didn't.
Speaker 2: He ever do camping when he was in the marine. She's a marine. He should love the camp.
Speaker 4: That's why he hates it. He goes. They made me camp for twenty six years. I ain't never camping again.
Speaker 9: He yeah, not a different time of camping though.
Speaker 2: Yeah he might. That's what I'm saying. He might actually like doing what you do.
Speaker 4: Took him once and that was enough because I had and I had planned to go over to the Mogian Remend Blue camp out. And yeah, he took me to that because he knew my heart was in it. I was so ready to go, and he says, I'll take emergency leave. I'll take you out there, and so he did. He took some emergency leave. He took me out there, and he could not wait to get out of there. He wow, he himself, Okay, he made friends with all my friends, but he still couldn't wait to leave. Yeah, he's like, no. I looked at him. I go, you don't ever want to come to one of these again, right, And he goes, no, it was just that's not his cup of tea, you know, So I understand that. So it's okay, it's my gig my gear. You know. I go out camping up there in the mountains, and yeah, I do a lot of day trips, so I don't have to stay the night a lot by myself, just for safety reasons and stuff. But right I have, you know, I have a good couple of good spots out there that I'm finally comfortable staying the night. And now just wait for the snow to melt because it's blocked in right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, you know, I know, I'm assuming both of you and your husband both have concealed carrier permits and everything the background.
Speaker 4: He does, of course, but I don't. Yeah, he trying to get me to do mine, but I don't have it now.
Speaker 2: The reason the reason I was asking or bringing that up, because I know, because of your background and the military background, I don't know if you guys like have certain like I know some states like here in Virginia, I have to pay attention to, like if I travel, what states allow me to have it in their states and whatnot? You know, So I didn't know if you had one, and if you bring it with you out west out there up northwest like you go to, I don't know if they, like I know, the gun laws are completely different than they already on the East coast, you know, to.
Speaker 4: Be taking bear spray around, you know, I couldn't take any Canada, of course, nothing. So I was borrowing from people. And then here in Texas we can open carry and we can have our you know, license or whatever. But I I don't hunt. I don't investigate here in Texas. I investigate in New Mexico. So I travel to New Mexico a couple hours. I'm right on the border. I'm literally right a mile from New Mexico, a mile from Mexico on the little squiggly lines that's where I.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I go up to New Mexico and you can't have guns there. So and then a lot I kind of bordered the Indian reservation. So that's another reason I can't have a weapon there. Because I.
Speaker 2: Was gonna say, you're also I'm assuming you're not far from Oklahoma as well, are you?
Speaker 4: Yeah? No, I am far far from Oklahoma.
Speaker 2: Oh you are, Okay, Okay, I'm just trying to picture there because for the reason I bring that up, Yeah, yeah, because Shane Carpenter and uh who is Shane Carpenter and Brian Hulan. I hope I ain't getting two names. I know they've done a lot of investigations and uh camp outs of their own in Oklahoma, and they've had a lot of kivy there in the past.
Speaker 4: You know, from what I re call, all of East Texas is squatchy, all the way up into Oklahoma and Arkansas. You know, yeah, yeah, that's all squatchy. But that's two days drive for me. Remember, Texas is really big.
Speaker 10: It is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, You're right, it is. And I've never been down there, but you know, I can imagine so.
Speaker 4: One drive to San Antonio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, being on the talking about the eastern part of Texas, I know there's been a lot of there's a lot of big foot research along that ear too, especially in the southeastern parts of Texas. Uh. Back from when I used to you know, I associate with Baldimar and there's others that actually do research and stuff down there that have big reports from those areas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you are uh huh the Big Thicket area.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's good.
Speaker 4: National preserve or something. And then you've got that whole Houston area down there.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: I can't remember the name of it now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm trying to think is it one of the one of the rivers down there or somewhere near a water source? I know Baltimore Baltimore had pointed it out and I've seen it on documentaries. But is there supposedly some of the river beds down there that have old dinosaur tracks fossilized into the river beds or creek beds down there? Yep, Yeah, I always thought that was pretty interesting. Yeah. Uh, I don't know. There's ferries or fosts where if some people believe that there's something still run around down there, do you believe that could be possible or is that.
Speaker 4: Just I don't know, were there to be what dinosaur.
Speaker 2: Bigfoot or anything large. Yeah, I mean, I guess foot, but I've heard rumors in in the past where people think that there could be some kind of remaining large I don't know, living dinosaur possible today. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't think. I don't know, Yeah, for sure, I don't. I don't think so anymore. I think I've already discovered that. You know, they do say that the chupacabras all in that area too, but everything points to that they're just seeing mangy you know, koy dogs and coyotes and wolves and stuff.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Mm hm, of course. You know, you you ever watched documentaries about you know, I watched a lot about Alaska, the Alaska Triangle, uh, you know, big foot reports, And of course there was one documentary I watched which I found very interesting where the scientists and so, you know, they they they measure movement off of their sonars and stuff off or whatever they call it. But something is causing these I don't know, cause I don't know the right way to put it. But there's rumors that maybe there's a possibility that there's something large enough as a mammos that may still remain up there. Because they have found Willie mammittt tucks up there years ago. I don't know if that's any possibility of I mean, I would figure. I mean, I know Alaska has a lot of world in this that probably people have never stepped foot on yet. But you think a mammoth, something as large as what a mammog would be, somebody would have something like that.
Speaker 4: But I don't think I think that's a possibility anymore either. I do know that they are going to create mammis right now. They are creating mammos. They have the DNA sequenced and they're gonna make a baby.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean that's right. They have found full intact remains of a small ones, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they have the whole sequence for that.
Speaker 2: Wow, that would be interesting.
Speaker 4: I think there's that now. You know, we always say that up there in Alaska, Canada, that the Sasquatch are probably a lot larger in those areas because it's colder, it's a colder area, harsher climate. They're probably bigger, they're you know, more hair, longer, bigger coats, just like we Florida they have coats because it's why.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well that and you would think that that, you know, there's should be, assuming that there should be plenty of food source for them.
Speaker 2: They shribe and live healthy up there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, bigger animals, you know.
Speaker 2: Right, Look the moose, the elk, the bear, the massive up there. I mean yeah, I mean they don't smell. They don't sell small calibers for nothing. I mean large caliber rifles and shotguns up there in Alaska for nothing. Uh. Here's something I want to bring up. When you mentioned you're talking about possibly going to investigate LBL Land between the Lakes the YouTube, the hunter mentioned this is coming from him, but he said there's no evidence from LAMB between the Lakes he believes or thanks are it's all made up. What's your take on that?
Speaker 4: I think it's possibility there there. I don't I haven't studied the witness statements for that area, so I don't know where all the witnesses are seeing this thing. I don't know, you know. But as before I go into an area and then you start really investigating and seeing what's going on and stuff like that and getting the actual sightings. The claim is is that the LBL area is too well populated. It has far too many people in that area recreation wise for there to for their to be able to sustain a bigfoot in that area. That's pretty much the claim. But sightings happen. Sightings happen all over the place. You know, not all of them going to be hoaxed made up. So you just have to check it out. You know, maybe you're in the right place at the right time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, that's anywhere right. I mean, it's like you know, in my main researcher I can tell you. I mean I've had my experiences there, but to find evidence period what we would considered evidence personally, I mean, it's here to miss. I've gotten into these years numero times and I find nothing. I mean I found things that could be possibilities, but never anything to me that would be definitive or like, hey, I can say this is what this is or what I believe this could truly be. But you know, it depends on the time of day, time of year. I mean, if tracks I used to find tracks all the time, they just really slowed down for me. I have you know, I'm always looking and there's tracks be found. I tually like I'm gonna find them because I feel like I'm very observant when it comes to tracks. You know.
Speaker 4: But Jennifer Watkins, who was just in the chat a little while ago, She's like, Hawkeye man, things in the track that I just walk over, you know, Like right, yeah, I was just there. But I'm truly to the point in this journey of mine where I don't think we're gonna go out and find them. I think they find I think who is We need to go out there and make ourselves available, you know, put ourselves in situations where they might run into us. And that's how it's gonna happen. Because I just don't think we're going to find them. They We need to draw them into wherever we are, to our campsites or wherever whatever we have going on, make things interesting for them to draw them in. Brent Dill has his little light experiment where you know, he goes out and he puts up a string of lights out in the darkness and we just sit out there and wait, you know, and see if something comes to investigate it.
Speaker 2: Now, I had tried that back in twenty thirteen, well thirteen, uh yeah, we were out the twenty thirteen times. I recall this one area to bring up his name, mister Fred Canny, me and him for camp in this one area where we got whooped at one night, real close to camp. Well, this very safe here, huh go ahead?
Speaker 4: Was it thirty feet tall?
Speaker 2: Now we didn't see what whooped that does, but we heard it very clear as day. He was sitting next to me. Yeah, we had two small little dome tents and well we had Yeah, we had the fire going. It was probably about ten o'clock or so at night. We're sitting there. His jeep. He had his old jeep that he used to have, his old or whatever I forget his old, big, old military jeep and he had a trailer hooked up to it. Now I recall he had his he had his uh pair of ball Mike sitting on top of the jeep. So I was like, okay, he's got set where it's recording and picking up anything that we might hear. Well out of nowhere we got who I mean like three or four times, maybe five times from what I recall, and it's like whoa. I'm standing up, I said, Fred, are you hearing this?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I hear it. It's like it sounds like it's happening on the other side of his jeep. And after we heard that, it's like, oh, man, Like I was excited because, like, I know, we have that recording. Long story short, No, his device was never set on record. It wasn't doing nothing. It was just sitting on his being dead. I was like, are you shitting me? You know what that was back in twenty thirteen. Long story short, I've camped in the same location multiple times now. I've camped in with just me and my daughter. We're sitting here at camp and I'm actually there was one time I actually had it on Dadia if we listened to it. It was one where Brianna was sitting in a chair up against the tank and I'm recording the video at nighttime and I'm talking and even in the middle of my top, you can hear this knock, like right there behind our camp, and it stops to me in my tracks. I was like, that was a knock, you know, And Brianna heard it too, And after playing back to the video, I was like, oh cool, I captured it.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 2: It was loud enough to where it got picked up on the recording. And again, I had a cheap I had back in twenty thirteen. I had a cheap junkie phone, but it still picked up the audio, you know. And so I thought that was interesting because you know, there's I feel like there's something that passes through or goes through this area because David, Melissa, this spot that I'm talking about, this is up by Elkow Lake. This is the very next point, remember the first time we all can't out, well, not the first spot, the one spot we can't out, real close to the river. If you go cross that bridge, that next camp spot immediately on your right hand side is basically across from that one camp spot where we were at. That's where all this was taking place. But uh yeah, and it's basically behind the other, like you know, the other camp spot where we had the first big group camp out. If you go through the woods, it's actually right there in that cluster right there, it's behind it's way behind.
Speaker 9: The campsite, you know.
Speaker 2: So I know there's like there's been definitely some movement and some activity in that location. And but that whole general area that keep in mind. I tell people I had which I need to get a new one put together, the other ones lost or gone. But I had a full map system of the whole location and I used to document every time I would have an experience or hear something, whatever it might be. I always documented it on my geographics now, but uh so, yeah, that area, there was definitely something there, regardless of what we know about Fred Canny, and I've can do with him several times. I've been out the woods with them several times, so I know what I've experienced when I was out there, you know. So, but you know, there's there's definitely something that goes on out there, you know. And you know, like I said, we've been out there. We may not hear nothing or experience nothing, but like NICKI stated earlier, it's about being in the right place at the right time.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: You can't guarantee activity or anything anytime. It's just we hope for it. We can only hope for it.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 5: But yeah, going going back to the Obo right quick for for Nikki, there's a lot of history there, uh to research if you ever do make that trip. Way back in the day, people did used to live back here early nights somewhere thereabouts. The government came in and moved everybody else because the government built bunkers and stuff back there. Doing what they the government did back her way back in the early days. But anyway, seven April nineteen eighty two, look his story up when you get a chance to see what you make of it. A family was found murdered in an RV on the LBL, and investigation went on for years, and one of the children's bodies actually found up in a tree.
Speaker 9: Research that.
Speaker 5: Look it up, make your own conclusions what you might think about it. But it's something interesting. Since we're all into this anyway, you know, coming up with answers and going out looking for things. I don't think they ever really find out who did it or how or what people speculate. Dog man, Yeah, I know you heard a dog man. I don't think there's wild cats in that.
Speaker 9: Part of Kentucky. I was raised to Kentucky.
Speaker 5: I've never known any and this is southern Kentucky LBL. But I've never heard of any mountain lion or a thing like that that would do that. I mean, I think they could certainly drag a child up in a tree, but I think it might have been a family for I believe. So some was found inside the RB that was murdered and bodies tore apart, and then one of the children was actually found up in a tree. So I mean, I'm just towing that out there. If you go down there to want to do your own research investigations, see what that's about. Down there is a lot of history at the LBL, A lot mm.
Speaker 2: Interesting streaking.
Speaker 9: Yeah, very.
Speaker 2: I'm just curious because I have this comment posted up on the screen. The Hunter he said, I'm out in the woods a lot and didn't hear all this stuff. Love to know the area you're in so I can go and check it out myself. But the Hunter, if you're listening, I'm just curious to know where you're located. Where are you from? Are you willing to share your full identity? You are safe with us, share away. So Melissa, did you get your permanent tattoo from radiation yet? William night Hawks asking not yet.
Speaker 8: I go on March third, where they're going to do the CT simulation and that's where I'll get the tatting done. Oh a week later when I'm supposed to start Marshall radiation treatments.
Speaker 2: Okay, so gotcha, Nicki. If you have any questions, NICKI might know some questions for you. She's a nurse.
Speaker 5: Give you here to midnight Internet research and the stuff. You're driving me crazy.
Speaker 4: Pa, I work with Terry.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, Oh lord, well, Nikki provides some territory of food with me. I'm a diabetic, help me eat healthier. I know, right, I enjoined the quarter quarter cheese, French fries and Dr Pepper Oh mine. Ah, so yeah, you know I gotta get That's another one, Nikki. Have you ever met William Nighthawks before? I spoke with him before, I don't believe. So, oh yeah, you would love him. He's also Native American. Uh, and he is full of information and knowledge. To have you on with him, Uh.
Speaker 4: The strangest podcast channel thing down so I could go look it up later.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's a walk con dictionary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he has a lot of information. He Yeah, it's like his mind. You bring up a subject, He'll tell you anything you want to know about it. It's like he knows you know. Uh, he's full of knowledge and wisdom. Uh. He knows a lot of history of Native American. You know. Again, he's Native American himself. On Facebook. You find him on Facebook, it goes by, you know. His name is William Nighthawk on Facebook. So yeah, he's a very incredible guy. Uh. He lives local to us and hopefully he's up to it. You know, William, if you're listening, you know I've said this before. Even if you can spend a day out there when you when we do a group camp out in May, it'll be a lot better conditions and warmer weather if you can come out, you and your what you and Stacey come out. Oh, he spent the day with us. We would love to have you know, so you gout. You know that, you guys, We really want you guys out there. It would be great to have you guys there and you know, you know, come around, sit around the fire, shoot the ship and you know, and you know, Uh gave her to bring their donuts and.
Speaker 9: You know that Daniel dagnavit.
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't give Nikki don't know the background the story behind the donuts. David. So they're retired, but they worked at Christy Kreme, you know, for exercise, you know, you know, fined money. But I joked with David because you know, I went in there one day and I caught him wearing an apron, so you know, he has his manhood estate. So I and at the last camp I presented him with a new apron it's a big but holding that, don't it?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 2: You know, so maybe he'll wear it at the next camp. I don't know. There we go, Hey, Melissa, hold it up one more time. There we go. That's the apron I got for David David's donuts. That yeah, did you have that special? What's that? Do you have?
Speaker 4: That made special?
Speaker 2: I designed it? Uh yeah, I presented the image up on well. I ordered it through Amazon. Yeah yeah, uh oh. Williams said, I will need a ride to camp out. My legs are not pretty enough to hitch hike. What about Stacy? I mean, Tracy doesn't Tracy. Tracy can drive you out there, can't she? But so if you're if you're able to get out there, we'll find a way to get you out there.
Speaker 6: William so, oh yeah, oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Hey Santra Piper, I know that name.
Speaker 4: Yeah, in Florida. She follows me everywhere I go and I'll love her.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm offended because she used to follow me.
Speaker 11: I'm just joking because I haven't done a live video in a long time, so that's why some names I've I recognize names, and I just haven't seen.
Speaker 2: YouTube names in a while. So it's all good. Yeah mm hmmm, oh man, So yeah, I know I actually thinking. I mean, May is not that far away, and I'm excited for us to get back out there. You know. But like I said, this weekend, I'm looking at the weekend, I'm looking at the weather, and I'm itching to get back out here. I don't care if it's for just overnight or whatever, but I'm watching the weather and the temperatures. Like I said, I'm determined to go out there this weekend. As soon as I get up at work Friday, head out, camp out somewhere, you know, just to be out there, you know, you know, you never know. I like I said, I have a pinpointed a location where I was going to go. I may go out in my main research area and just camp out, you know, for the weekend. See how it plays out. The one thing I could, you know, I have to look at is ah, shoot, I love my train, I know, like I said, I gotta play it by year, you know, I'm watching the temperate temperatures is supposed to be this whole com of week. It's supposed to be in between the fifties the mid fifties, you know. So but well, I'll figure it out because I've been, you know, looking for every opportunity to get up to go camp agame. Like I said, I don't care if this for a week or weekend, whatever it is. But uh so William William Knighthawk said, I can't bring Stacy my wife. She said my wife. Oh well, I meant Tracy, not Stacy. He said, I can't brink Stacy, my wife was divorced. Me. What she don't know, what she don't know won't hurt her. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say Tracy. I mean Stacy. I meant Tracy. Yeah, we won't. We won't say nothing. William. Uh yeah. It's funny if they come up there together and I say, hey, Stacey, I mean Tracy, Like, who's Stacey? Lord? I am yeah. I am bad with dames. You gonna forgive me. I am bad with names. Oh Lord, tell you what we've been reaching on. We've been on here for over two hours and we've had a good, steady group of followers on here, listeners. So that's awesome. Uh. If you're new to this YouTube channel, I do encourage you to send us so you know, at least subscribe, because what I do for those who don't know. I am the host of ECBR Bigfoot Radio, which the online radio is all strictly audio, and people miss me doing the live podcasts. So now we're doing a live podcast where I will upload all this to the radio platform and I am working on continue to do this as live video podcast. And I appreciate those who are tuning in. This is great and in the near future, if you're not follow if you don't know what's been going on, I'll touch base on a couple things. Ripwick, we are fielding a bigfoot series starting in May. It will be called Bigfoot Explorers, so we encourage you to follow and subscribe to the YouTube channel. So yeah, well we're looking forward to that. And the answer quick question is David bringing Melinda uh William.
Speaker 9: It's not my.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's a girl from Dunky Donuts, not Christy Kreen. Thank you, Sandra. Sandra said, I have an awesome laugh. Awesome. Well, I'm glad I can bring some joy to some people with my laugh. I always thought I had a goofy sign and laugh, but I laughed the way I laugh anyway, So it's whatever. Thank you. H My company does a lot of work in Virginia, oh, what kind of work do you do? I'm curious. Oh yeah, I love to hear about your What kind of work does your company do? You know what? My company does a lot of work in Virginia because I work here in Virginia. So good deal. My company, the company I work for right now, we work. They have branches and location and warehouse and factories in so many different countries. I can't keep up with it. I've just recently learned about some of their vocations, like holy crap, oh custom would work? Okay, yeah, William Knighthawk said, I love you guys. I love laughing. Laughing is the best medicine. H good deal with that. Fune bombs. Oh my gosh, was that you nikky niggy always have something silly stuff? Wood you would peck? I love it? Oh man, We got Woody woodpecker showing up on our front porch every morning along with the blue jays, because Woody woodpecker is one of the thieve and birds that love to eat the bird the cat food out on the front of porch. Yeah yeah, lordy, lordy, lordy. If it ain't the skunks and the raccoon stealing the cat food, it's the birds in the morning.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh yeah, we outs away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, we do get occasionally, we do get a passam at big giant possum that will come around every once in a while, but most of the time it's the raccoons or the skunks late at night they come around. We have a lot of skunks that come around, but they're slowly starting to diminish in their quantities because Dad sets up us trap in the backyard. We hate the skunks around here. One they stink up the area. Two they will they are hogs when it comes to the cafoo. So Dad will traffic skunks and and yeah, all the good stuff, you know.
Speaker 8: But it's mating season right now for the skunks. They need all the protein they can get with that cat food.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, well that means, say, well, the temperatures warming up. I'm starting to you know, because the temperas are warming up enough for them to come out and about now, so they're more I see them on the sides of the road because they're being hit left and right, you know. So because when the temperatures become a certain you know, when they get warmer, like they are starting to get now. Uh, yeah, they're more. They're on the move more and more down So yeah, so uh okay, so tell you what. We're coming to an end as much as I want to keep going, guys, I want to ask Nikki if there's anything that she wants to throw out there for the listeners, anything that she wants to throw out there that she wants the listeners to know.
Speaker 9: Well, thank you.
Speaker 4: Are interested in secrets, come on over to Sasquatch Secrets. I do a live show most Sundays around five pm Mountain Standard time.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: We talk about anything from research to investigations, to gear to just guessing what Bickfoot does. We have a good time, have a good chat going, and I deal more with the scientific end of the journey, you know, trying to push the ball forward, and a lot of controversial stuffs. We talk a lot about hopes and who's perpetright in them. But yeah, we have a good time. So come on over to Sasquatch Secrets on Sunday afternoons five pm Mountain.
Speaker 2: Nice. Nice. I'm gonna respond to the question to pop up your YouTube user Dishizzle for Life is asking when I am coming back from Pennsylvania again. I'm actually going to be there the first week in June. The Forest County Bigfoot Festival happening June sixth and seventh and Marionville, Pennsylvania. I will be one of the guest speakers for that event. However, they get me scheduled to speak on Sunday, which I ain't crazy about that because I have my reasons, because you know, the main day of the event, most of everybody's going to be there on Saturday. But they got me scheduled on Sunday. So Yes, come out Sunday, June June sixth, seventh, and eighth, So I'll be there on the eighth speaking in Marionville, Pennsylvania. However, my I'm scheduled to speak at twelve noon on June eighth, and one of the things I am currently planning right now. They got me booked for a hotel from the first two nights and then Sunday after I'm done speaking, There is a location where I will be camping out for at least two nights. At least two nights. It's about forty minutes from Marionville, Pennsylvania, so it's in a primitive location. I mapped up the location and it's about barely about a mile from a cool waterfall that I learned about. So yeah, I'll be doing some camping up there the first week of June again the Forest County Big Festival June sixth, seventh, and eighth, and Marionville, Pennsylvania, I'm speaking on the eighth. Also, in the month of August, I am will be returning back to Pennsylvania. I'll be participating and speaking at one of the Fayette County Bigfoot Research Groupe events at the Hiller at Patty Hillman Pass Hillman Park, which is located in the Hiller, PA. So I'll be speaking there. So yeah, I'll be in Fayette County, Pennsylvania, Marionville, Pennsylvania. As of right now, those are only two times I'll be in Pennsylvania. That could be changed, that could change. It all depends, but yeah, look for me in Marionville, Pennsylvania again. I'll be speaking on the eighth and again in August. The dates, I don't have the top I think it's August twelve. I don't have the dates in front of me right off the top of my head. But if you want to make the trip down to Virginia, I'm gonna tell you happening in June twentieth and twenty first, and where's k Virginia is the annual East cd O Virginia Big for Conference. We have several guest speakers, we have all kinds of vendors, Big brit themed, all kinds and means. Also happening at our event right here in Virginia is the Medieval Renaissance group will be doing demos and battles. So yeah, absolutely. Oh crap, I'm glad I got my camera turned off because I just dropped my phone off the tripod. Yeah so, but yeah, So if you want more information on my events and appearance, follow me on Facebook. I'm Daniel Binla and you can look up I'll try to update some information on my website. My website is e CBR founder dot com. If you want information regarding the ecb R O Virginia Bigfoot Conference, go to www dot ecb R spy. I'm saying it wrong www VA Bigfoot con dot com. Uh, that's worth of the event in Virginia. So and d Change for Life is saying you should check out the MICR State Forest and the State Forest is very interesting that you mentioned that because the couple that came down from Pennsylvania last year. Paul is actually that's the main area that he researches. So I've heard some interesting things about the location. Perhaps I will have to check that out in the near future, but I'll have more time to play around after probably towards the end of May, I'll have more of a schedule. I'll have some paid time off. I'll have the about two weeks paid time off towards the end of May, so I can make a little bit more flexibility on my schedule by then. But right now, I have to watch things for the time being. So absolutely, if you want any other information, send me an email. Uh ecbro ninety eight at gmail dot com. Again, that's E. C. B r O ninety eight at gmail dot com. And again I'm gonna repeat myself. If you're new to this YouTube channel, please feel free to subscribe because we plan on going to live at least once a week, maybe twice a week like we did this week. So, uh, David, Melissa, do you guys have any other things, any other information you want to share out there? Now?
Speaker 5: I think we're I'm good right now, good talking of making tonight. Definitely say what people about and what experienced a little bit. I've seen a couple of your other podcasts in the past and I found very interesting and stuff. And we try to spread ourselves out and watch several different podcasts, you know, between working schedules.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a lot out there.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we try to limit now.
Speaker 5: I try to stay with the ones is more on my mind, that logical, realistic. I can't get out there with all the Outlander stuff. That's not helping the calls when when you do that, right, I agree?
Speaker 2: Awesome, Oh absolutely, Nikki, thank you for coming on. I mean, we definitely have to have you on again, as long as you don't mind our craziness. Fun. It was fun for sure.
Speaker 4: You could always have a good show. We can always do that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, absolutely absolutely. I only try to I'll try to give you guys enough time in advanced you know, because like I said, Nikki, I know you cover a lot of topics and stuff on your podcast, and you know, so I love what you do. Uh, you know, because there's been I mean we've been on podcasts together in the past, and you know we've covered all kinds of different topics. Nothing, right, we come back to certain topics, you know, some things need to be brought back up.
Speaker 9: As you know, you know, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 4: Stacks of shows that I've done. I haven't even filed this stuff away yet. And but I've really taken the show, you know, to a different level than when I first started, but ran it still is Bigfoot, you know. So it's hard to come up with new topics and trying to turn things around and think of things in different ways. So matter of fact, that was my show for last Sunday was brainstorming Bigfoot. We were thinking about, you know, what people wanted to hear from future shows, and I got a lot of good suggestions and we'll see what I come up with tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Very awesome, very awesome and Dishizzle for life. I'll check your email shortly. I've seen a notification pop up on my screen. They sent me an email, So yeah, thanks for tuning in tonight the Sisual for Life. Yeah, I'll be glad to talk with you and learn more about you as well. But yeah, there's so much going on coming up in the following months. I mean, we got our Bigfoot camp out group investigation in May, where our filming for our Bigfoot Explorers series right here on YouTube we'll be I'll be uploading all the video footage on their I'm excited for that, you know. Like I said, the speaking engagements that I'm involved with, I'm looking forward to meeting all kinds of people. Over the years, I met so many to other like minded people. I've gained new fans and followers through that, you know, doing such a thing. So you know, I can only be in so many places at once. So you know, I know a lot of people want me to investigate in their state. It's not always easy, you know, in time, I'll eventually get to some of these locations. Our main focus is right here in our home state of Virginia, because there's a lot to focus on right here alone, and we want to share the information with the public over time. We know what's here. There's a lot of strangest and I know for a fact, I will tell you big put does exist here in Virginia, not just from our own experiences. But you know, you can't dismiss all the reports and stories and the sightings that we hear and learn about here in Virginia alone, because they continue to grow and more and more people starting to come forward as they have over the years, so so yeah, guys, thank you again and uh you know, so next time, keep it a squatching everybody, and make sure if you haven't not done so we encourage you to subscribe to the YouTube channel. So thank you guys again