Speaker 1: Can you dig a god?
Speaker 2: You digs, ladies, gentlemen, friends, poes, lurkers, regulars, g m O people, organic people, the room in battles.
Speaker 3: Why to what?
Speaker 4: All? Right?
Speaker 3: Here we are, here we go, Here we go. Welcome to the boiler Room. Thank you for joining us for this live broadcast. I'm your host. My call sign is hesher. I don't want to thank you for joining us for yet another meeting of the Social Rejects Club, broadcasting live right here at Alternate Current Radio dot com and we are streaming out live tonight on Rumble, on X and on YouTube. It's great to be here with you. Thank you for joining us. So, world War three, yay nay? I don't know. I don't know. Last week it was like, oh, we've got two weeks to flatten the curve of World War three, and then it was like, oh, no, only two days. And then it was like, oh, Israel struck and Trump said don't do it. And then the next morning Trump says, oh, yeah, we're gonna do it too, and then strikes and then this how what is this place we find ourselves in? My friends? And of course, if you're glued to the X feeds, like so many of us are. You're seeing all the strange spats and bifurcation and more polarization and fracturization among the magabase, the independent base, the DGAF base, I mean, everybody at this point is just like I think that we are all supposed to be the intent of all this is that we're all supposed to be bludgeoned right, browbeaten and bludgeoned into either compliance with a prescripted narrative or embracing dissonance and tuning out. I think that's pretty much where they want us all right now. So we're gonna see if we can't do what we usually do and walk right down the edge of that razor blade between the dialectics here in the boiler room again, our website's Alternate Current Radio dot com got to chill for ourselves for a moment here and mention that we have a Patreon that you could join. We appreciate our Patreon members, and we had a meeting last week talked about revamping that, making it a little bit more, a little bit more better, if you will. But we do have a thriving Patreon group who helps keep this show alive. So thanks to them and if you want to join them, you get some extra perks in the discord. It's not a bad thing if you like the show. We also have a store you can grab some shirts. You can even buy a shirt that says has the Boiler Room logo on it and it's got a big ass picture of Fauci and it says fraud in giant letters under it. So that's a great one to wear around town. I can tell you what. You get some looks, you start some conversations. It's fun. Anyways, here we go. Let's say hi to everybody joining us tonight. We've got the mystical Pharaoh joining us. Let's drop him into the stream here, mystical Pharaoh. What's up?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 3: Welcome to the Boiler Room.
Speaker 6: Ay man, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm great, it's good to be back with you.
Speaker 6: Thank you, sir.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, So what's uh? What's in your subtitle today? Who is your daddy? And what does he do? Where's that come from?
Speaker 6: That's some kind and garden cop. But we know how I'm we talk about when I say who's your daddy? Yeah, I have a sugar daddy right now. Yeah, going around and just spending billions and billions and billions.
Speaker 3: Billions upon billions, approaching trillions compounding to trillions. Isn't it fun? Isn't this a isn't it? Isn't twenty twenty five a fun place to be? We can have World War III pop off and then not pop off within a matter of four days. And uh, you know, Daddy or Daddy's sugar baby, I'm not sure which is out there just writing checks our asses can't cash.
Speaker 6: It's so it's a reality TV show. That's that's a new politics right now. And I mean we know that Trump there is a big TV guy, So enjoy the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we just seem to be in reality TV land. We've been joking for the complete decade of the show about idiocracy, which of course has become very commonplace thing to reference in the doom scrolls of the social media's. But yeah, it is feeling more and more idiocracy every time, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: It is, especially in Congress. It's actually even more pathetical.
Speaker 3: Oh man, don't get us started on them. I have given Congress so many chances, man, over the years, you know, ever since I started paying attention. It's like, okay, I'll give them a chance until they screw up, and then a couple more people come out. It's like, Okay, they're based. I'll give them a chance, give them a chance for a couple of years, and they all tank it eventually.
Speaker 7: Man, it's all a show, dude, And it's seriously I'm not joking, but the IQ level of the Congress right now combined is really pretty freaking low.
Speaker 3: Bad.
Speaker 6: It was exceptional few Maybe it's bad.
Speaker 3: Like I've had a few conversations with Patrick henningson where you know, we just weren't mincing words and saying, you know what. The majority of these people are geopolitically illiterate, Like they literally don't know more than your average CNN, MSN, LSD, SLASH, Fox fewer.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they just sit there and get their talking points, and they get their checks and they go home. Although I love now too, like all the women that just come to Congress with their freaking like babies, like just just to show it is.
Speaker 3: It's like a big dog and pony show. At this point, I don't know if I could ever give any of them another chance. I mean, Thomas Massey is sort of the only one right now. I'm kind of like, you know, all right, you're doing all right, keep it up, man. I guess I guess Marjorie Marjorie Taylor Green too. But like, I've disliked so many things about her up until this point that it's kind of like, Okay, now she's like just putting some counterbalance on the other side.
Speaker 6: But she's been a little base change. It's just you don't know if it's an actor.
Speaker 1: I just.
Speaker 6: None of these guys look at her track record. It's not consistent, and I just I think twenty twenty six is going to be really a big awakening to the Republican Party.
Speaker 3: I agree. I think I think that we as Americans mystical Farah should start some sort of initiative or start passing bills that make it such that if if someone is going to be representing people citizens here in the United States, that it should be a matter of public record, Like there should be a more fine grained amount of public record viewing that people can do on who funds them, who funded their campaigns. Like I know a lot of this is available, but I think we should all have also a right to their pr activities. I think if someone's going to rebrand the American people should know they're going to rebrand and not just be psyoped by some you know, A and R flunkies managing you know, Tulci Gabbard or whoever, and writing a new narrative for them. Like, I think that should be patently illegal somehow, I'm not sure how we get there, but we need to get rid of that.
Speaker 6: I agree with you, and I think like they, you know, all douer citizens should be banned from running to office, not too mand All non US born citizens should not run to office, should not hold office. And I think that's that's only fair.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the districting and zoning could be fixed, like in a millisecond too. You know, we could fix the zoning and districting in the United States in a way that would just remove opportunity unities for corruption, not just voting corruption, but like racial corruption, neighborhood corruption, class corruption, political corruption. Like a lot of that stuff thrives because of the way they divide up the districts and all that. But you know, we could fix this, man. We know all the names that we need to know to fix the financial aspects, the political aspects, the cultural aspects, the theological aspects, maybe even you know, even a more difficult one. I think we could get pretty close to under our paradigm. But you know, and Donald Trump said he wanted to drain the swamp, but I don't see him drain the swamp. Man. I see a lot of swamp creatures getting rebranded, added behaving badly. And I don't see the policies changing. Like, if you really want to change drain the swamp, you have to change the policies so that in a long term can't be abused. But it seems like they're just you know, opening up new routes to abuse with their big, beautiful bill and all that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's there's so much shit in the bills we're not gonna even know until we see it.
Speaker 3: There's some good stuff in there too, Man, You're right, there's so much stuff in there. Nobody's read it all. There's some good stuff, especially for my two A people out there. There's much hope to be had for the first step toward removing suppressors and short billed shotguns and short bail rifles from the odious NFA. But the way that they've written it into the bill. I did look into this part of the bill. The way that they've written into the bill is probably well It has the potential to benefit states that are pro tow a like your state and my state. But it also has the ability just because they're not changing the policy, they're simply removing definitions that the ATF can use. It has the potential to make our friends in places like Washington and California, uh, continue to lose a lot of their Second Amendment rights as pertains to suppressors and short bill rifles and shotguns.
Speaker 6: And I don't know if they care about that.
Speaker 3: Well, I have a theory about it. We'll get into that though. Let me get everybody else into the room here. Let's let's welcome the proprietor of the fantastic educational, entertaining and inquisitive base lit Analyzer channel. Here on YouTube we have the man himself, baselet Analyzer. What's up, buddy, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: What's up? What's up y'all? How's it going?
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 1: What a crazy week? They call me daddy, That's right, they called.
Speaker 3: Me daddy, Taco daddy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, there's so there's two ready made memes that happened this week. That and they don't know what the fuck they're doing. You know, those were those were firing off they had grade screens behind them almost immediately, so plus White House came out with their Daddy's Home Daddy's Home music video when he reappeared from whatever the conference was, so yeah, oh my gods, crazy times.
Speaker 3: Infantilizing you who would have thank you guys, that infantilizing the like You've spent all this time building up the Trump brand through all these different phases and now it's you know, second term of presidents of the United State of America, and we're getting stuff like Daddy's Home. We're getting like taco memes. We're getting a genocide that has not been stopped, but he's gonna stop it. We're getting you know, teetering on the edge of World War three, basically, you know, nudging up against that same vibe we had in the summer of twenty twenty with you know, the reaction to the ice raids and all that. I mean this, this is a crazy, crazy narrative that's been wrapped around this dude. And it's funny that he got here based on like conservative Christian values and people are cheerleading for preemptive strikes. They're cheerleading for preemptive strikes based on strictly on word of mouth from intel agencies. After all the times we've been screwed over by that geopolitically over the years, they're cheerleading for the panopticon of Pallanteer. They're cheerleading for being infantilized and this hero complex. I mean, my goodness, man, this is not what the campaign was. This is not what it was built on. It was built on independence and American values, and now it's.
Speaker 8: Just built on no war, partly built on no war. And there's a huge split I think happening with people for people like me or us, I don't know. It seems like a vindication from the very beginning of why you don't put your stock in these people, why you have no faith in your you're you know, vote harder system, because it was it seems like it was bound to happen. But I mean, his statement today on his truth truth social about b B B and uh, you know, this guy needs to get re elected. He's facing his whole thing about the country in the Middle East and about the guy that guy, it's.
Speaker 1: Just more shameful. I mean, it's like it's when people say, like, oh, they thought he lost his mind. I mean you know. Yeah, I mean it's it's crazy.
Speaker 8: It's to be expected that this sort of stuff would happen, you know, and you know, kiss the wall and all this stuff, but this is like on a whole other level and and the like. You you know, people always say cognitive distance of dropping the bomb and then being nominated for the Nobl Peace Prize. Also, the daddy thing kind of reminds me of the last time we heard that, Remember was Pastor Manning.
Speaker 1: Remember that guy. He's kind of reappeared.
Speaker 8: Maybe I just haven't pay attention, but yeah, him for a long time out there with John Haggie too.
Speaker 1: He's the long legged mac Daddy.
Speaker 8: I remember that's the last time we heard that was about Obama and now but now it's coming in. It's a different context this time. But yeah, things are things are crazy.
Speaker 1: They're heating up. What can you do? What can you do?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, exactly. Man. All right, let's uh, let's welcome the Ruckus among us. We've got Rucus joining us right now. Mister Adam Clark, the man behind the Daily Ruckus, who of course can be found on Weaponized News and right here in the boiler Room and on Sunday Wire and other places. Rugus, what's up, Welcome to the boiler room.
Speaker 9: Howdy howdy, howdy. Yeah, this whole Trump daddy thing, I'm I'm cool with that as long as I'm not trying to go with the stepdaddy thing, because if they were, it probably looks up more like that, right, like Stepdaddy's home. Oh no, we're in trouble now, right, I'm he's getting their mind.
Speaker 3: It looks like you should be leaning up against the fence with the King of the Hill guys.
Speaker 9: This might actually be one of my favorite Grock images general Grock generated images of Trump yet. And I don't even know why. I can't remember why I made. Oh I do remember. It was because there was some somebody was making some snide commentary or it was a clever meme about who or what was gonna cause trouble or this or that, and it did not include politics or this guy. So I was like, Trump says, hold my beer me, implying that Trump's about to cause a bigger problem than say the LGBT groups or the antifas or the trantifas. And I'm like, yeah, you know, we got to watch out for this guy causing trouble in the Middle East, causing trouble at the UN, causing trouble all over the place. I don't get it. Daddy's home, get out of here with that. Of course, he's he's acting like the true statesman after dropping the F bomb. At least he's contributing to the swear jar. He has not contributed to our swear or check yet. Yeah, well we'll double check. But if you folks want to make to the ACR swear draw on his behalf, feel free to do so, especially if your name is Elon Musk and we want to see lots of Zeros behind those pennies.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 9: Anyways, So this is I got a new background going on. I'm just like checking it out. I hope you guys like. It's got a lot of new things happening, a lot of new appearances coming up in a return of the Daily recas next month. So exciting if we all make it that far, because holy moly, it's like it's on and off again with the World War three thing. It's all, it's all is worse than the terriffs, guys. I'm glad. I'm glad Trump always changes his mind as far as the world War three stuff goes. But he's changing his mind on being involved with the United Nations, the climate stuff, this and that. So I don't know, but we track all of that here, and we're probably gonna track some of it this evening. So I can't wait to do that. Thanks for having me.
Speaker 3: No, he's just winning, man. Whenever it looks like he's changing his mind, he's just winning. It's just like you know, boom boom, faky hut winning. I think he's just winning everything. And that's one of those accepted narratives that I was talking about in the opening monologue there, Like there's a lot of people out there right now that are just fully engaged in the voodoo calculus of forty chess, like, yes, this is awesome. He did this, he did that. It's like there's this this fae checklist that he's got, like, stop the war in Somalia, stop the Warren Ken, you working on stuff in that war in Ukraine, will put a circle on that one. Still working on it.
Speaker 9: We're gonna stop the corrupt trial of BBS.
Speaker 3: Not the corrupt trial of bb Oh my god, you guys, look at this. I recommend, by the way, before I bring my lovely co host in here soon that everybody check out. It's available now the free move he called the BB files. Give it a watch. It's a couple hours long. It'll it's about hour and forty five minutes long. It'll take a little bit of time, but break it into a couple of chunks if you're busy. It's definitely worth a watch. It's available for free. There's a article by Alexis Bloom up at need to Know dot News, multi mini articles at many sites about it, and it's available right here. A film by Alexis bloom reposted by Nathan Milkowski. What's that Infidel's mystics on YouTube? Pre Yeah, it's on YouTube, man, I'm gonna like it on the show page hour and fifty three in it full documentary. So uh, definitely some context that everybody should take in, especially as Trump is making these comments about forgiving Bbe because uh, sorry what you so? Yeah, it's great, it's great. I'm about three quarters of the way through it.
Speaker 1: I can't even remember his first name. What's his real name?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 3: I forget too. It ain't bb though.
Speaker 6: No, it's not. It's just like a name like weird, like.
Speaker 9: Benjamin.
Speaker 11: Oh.
Speaker 1: It's Benjamin. Yeah, okay, so it's it's it's.
Speaker 9: A typical name. Yeah, all right, forgot No, No, I just can't figure out why everyone calls him BB.
Speaker 1: That's because it makes him sound relatable and cute, and because it's like babe baby, and because you know he's daddy, the other guy's daddy and they've been playing too rough in the sandbox, yeah, which seems like something the media would shy away from saying.
Speaker 9: And if you can find Bebie and daddy, you get ditty. So there you go go.
Speaker 1: That's the real president.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right. Let me welcome the one, the only, very lovely keeper of all things Whiskey Tango Foxtrot on the interwebs, Lovely Spore joining us. Spore, Welcome to the boiler room. How you doing.
Speaker 11: I'm great. I just realized I was not a mute.
Speaker 10: So I don't know if you've heard the dogs wrestling in the background.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't hear any of that. You're good. You were in, you were backstage, so it's all all you guys.
Speaker 10: Cool, Well, happy to be here with you guys. Do you want to make the noise?
Speaker 3: Oh? Well yeah, I suppose I probably should because uh, it is icebreaker time and that's what you're here for. So, uh, Spore, what do you got for us this week to uh to kick off with before we jump into all this other crazy stuff.
Speaker 10: So this one's from Photon and there was actually a number of great ice breakers in there, and I appreciate everybody that puts those in there, but I guess this is the one that I chose. So Osbourne is going to be doing one of his last shows in England at the birminghams Villa Park, I think in a month or something like that, and he has decided to.
Speaker 11: Sell his DNA to super fans, so he partnered up with not Black Crap Rifle. It was Liquid Death, the same one that.
Speaker 10: Who's the other dude, Brian that the old jackass guy promotes?
Speaker 3: Oh Steve, Oh yeah, Steve o.
Speaker 11: He's always got his Liquid Death.
Speaker 10: So it's like kind of like a Seltzer with caffeine, but apparently Ozzy like drank out of like a number of like ten of these cans and like then they put like.
Speaker 11: It's kind of confusing to me. It sounds like he.
Speaker 10: Drank out of each of these cans and then they like repackaged it, and they are selling these cans that he's drinking out of for this like tiny amount of DNA that he can share on to his fans so that Ozzie can live forever. And if you it was like saying, like you can have Ozzie mo yr Lawn later on in life, it was it didn't make any sense to me, and it sounds really gross.
Speaker 11: Honestly.
Speaker 10: It's like trace amounts of his saliva are going to be in these drinks and for the ten people that purchase them, it's going to be four hundred and fifty dollars, but they can feel like Ozzie is never dying, is going to live on forever because he's sharing his DNA with these ten people.
Speaker 6: I do not want to have DNA, right, Like.
Speaker 11: Well, okay, yeah, well there's that. But like also, like when I first.
Speaker 10: Saw it, like I'm thinking, like he's like donating his sperm so like people can you know, have little Ozzy babies. And I'm like, all right, well, you know he's talented, I mean kind of elderly sperm, but like that kind of like makes sense.
Speaker 11: But like he's gonna drink out of a drink that you're gonna drink, and therefore you're gonna have like everlasting asy DNA to put out into the world.
Speaker 1: Like mom, im coming home born?
Speaker 3: Did Jason.
Speaker 1: A liquid death can in half and cut his mouth on it?
Speaker 3: Dude? Look at this comment. Ozzie and Biden have the same handlers.
Speaker 11: Apparently apparently.
Speaker 10: I mean, here's the other thing is like ten cans at four hundred and fifty dollars is forty five hundred dollars, Like, I don't think that is like an amount of money that Ozzie needs at this point in his life.
Speaker 11: Like why is he doing this? Like like what do.
Speaker 10: They have on him to force him into a situation where he's like, yeah, I'll drink out of a can and I'm gonna sell it to you for four hundred and fifty dollars. And the other thing is like recently, I think it was within the last year. Like Ozzy specifically said that he hates being sober, he likes to be you know, to drink and do drugs, and that he's not gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, because Sharon.
Speaker 11: Still him he's selling it. I mean, yeah, sure, I would think. I mean, what do you think, Brian, Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Sharon Sharon manages him. I imagine she manages. She probably manages the managers. She's the overall business manager, and you know, is the person that's always kept him on stage and on camera when he needs to be.
Speaker 10: But so, what what do you think, like from her angle, why would she be doing this? Like, they don't need five thousand bucks.
Speaker 1: Oh, the relevant, the relevant, and they probably do need the money. I always need the money.
Speaker 3: I would disagree on on that one. I I have a different take. I think there's no problem with Ozzy's relevance. Ozzy is going to be relevant forever like the Beatles. Uh, he's unfortunately you know, in his older age, but he is going to be a legend forever. There's no question about that. He's going to be a a generating vehicle for his children and his children's children and his great great great grandchildren. Probably there's really no problem there. But I would say to the question of what's up with the only you know, four five thousand dollars sub five thousand dollars, that's not what Ozzy's getting paid. Ozzy's probably getting paid ten million dollars for that.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, from Liquid Death.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they're gonna market other products around it, you know, and they like they actually have them SELEC there'll be trademarked and branded on any weird shenanigans that come out of it in the future. Like this is easy to laugh off, but they just brought back dire wolves and they're gonna bring back wooly mammoths and shit like that. So they could literally bring Ozzie back in twenty years and Liquid Death will will probably have their trademark on him, along with Kelly Osbourne and Jack Osborne and Michelle Osbourne, you know what I mean, Like, yeah, there's there's more to it.
Speaker 10: Oh totally, no, no, thank you you.
Speaker 11: You explained the hell out of that for me.
Speaker 9: But you have to take that all with a grain assault because you have to believe that they resurrected a dire wolf and that they can resurrect anything with this DNA, And you also have to take it with a grain of salt. As my comment in on the YouTube is an inferring here implying I suppose, sorry, this is he didn't do jet shit. This is not some fancy DNA thing. This is not is this what we used to call backwash. The dude is selling is fucking backwash for four grand a pop. This is the most ridiculous tell me, tell me, tell me, like the class division warfare, like guard. This is the dumbest thing I've ever There are still children starving to death in Gaza, is my point. And Ozzy is the dude who allegedly to head off of a bat. You're telling me now he's trying this new scheme where it's a little like, oh, you get my my DNA share. I'm like, of course this is obvious. So and Hashow's right, and he's getting paid much more is noting to do at the price for the pop thing or whatever it is.
Speaker 10: But and then at that point it's like, I mean, why even like who are these ten.
Speaker 11: Fucking people that are part of my language? But like, who are these ten people that.
Speaker 10: Are gonna be like, oh, I'm gonna pay four hundred and fifty dollars for a caffeinated Seltzer because Ozzie might have saliva in it?
Speaker 12: Like like I feel like this should be a reality show, Like let's like interview these people and like figure out there like thought waves into getting into this and being like, yeah, I'm gonna spend my money on backwash.
Speaker 9: It would make more sense if it was hop Tua's backwash.
Speaker 6: Oh God, is he just gonna drink it? Or what are they gonna do it?
Speaker 10: Let's see, let's see if we can, like I imagine, I guess I'm imagining they.
Speaker 11: Will put it.
Speaker 10: They'll like have like a little one of those glass shelves in their offices or whatever, and like put it up there and like hold on to it forever and be like I've got DNA.
Speaker 3: Let's let's see if maybe the dreaded mirror can add some more context here introducing infinitely recyclable Ozzy by liquid death. These cans of low calorie iced tea with B vitamins have each been drunk by Ozzy himself, and each can contains trace DNA from Ozzy's saliva as well as his handwritten signature. Now, once technology and federal law permits, you can replicate Ozzy and enjoy him for hundreds of years into the future. What this is like one of those like joke almost, Uh, it's all. It's like pretty much a joke, I think it says. Just imagine if you could bring back early eighties Ozzy, he can mow your lawn perform at kids birthday parties or anything you want. So you so get your can of infinitely recyclable Ozzy. No, this is not a joke. Yes, these contain Ozzy's actual DNA. There are only ten available act now. Each can was sealed in an airtight container to quote unquote preserve the DNA, Ozzy said, quote clone me, you bastards. Ahead of Black Sabbaths next show, their last show this coming month, Ozzy recently confirmed that Back to the Beginning, which is the name of the show, will be available to live stream for fans who struggle to get tickets. That's us. Let's see here. Yep, there he is drinking.
Speaker 11: Wait, how how can he?
Speaker 10: I mean, if you drink somebody else's saliva, how can that somehow lead to that person mowing your one?
Speaker 3: Well, that's what I'm talking about. That's where the big joke is here. There's like a weird science aspect that they are are saying here, and they're like, oh, if you you happen to be the one lucky person that gets a like a a usable piece of Ozzie's DNA, you know, you don't ever unseal it, you don't ever drink off of it. Just maybe maybe uh, you could clone assy in your you know, your new DNA printer from the year twenty thirty two or whatever.
Speaker 11: So this is like the Congress sort of almost. I mean, like it's not like an I don't know.
Speaker 3: This is really hard to It's like a giant grift. It's a giant grift. Liquid death itself is a giant grift. They actually water they have, well it's water. It's it's like a seltzer. Yeah, but it's blessed by a witch. Oh oh no, I'm serious.
Speaker 9: I knew something was weird about this. I was wondering why they and call it liquid death in the first place, Like, who wants to drink that? Hey, would you like to drink something called death?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 9: Please? It makes no sense.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's like it's like a the kind of supposedly healthy version of like a monster because it doesn't have any sugar or artificial sugars in it, but it has a bunch of caffeine and apparently if you get a special one, it has I mean when I I honestly like figured he was selling a semen when I saw that he was selling his DNA, and it's like, no, it's just backlash. Like not that like I would be interested in either, but just like when you it, at least like actual semen could actually create another life if there was somehow to pull it out of a soda can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it says grim Leafer, Rest in Peach and Dead Billionaire contain a microdose of thirty milligrams of natural caffeine from Black Tea. The rest has no caffeine. It's just mountain water.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 11: It's very well marketed mountain water.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well check it out, clear perfect for their music.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here we go. There's you can search for Liquid Death Blessed by Witch and you'll get all kinds of articles coming up. I can't speak for the veracity of any of these websites. I don't know any of them, but there's a whole torrent of this stuff out there. Liquid Death, the canned water was cursed by a witch for Halloween. Quench your thirst, but not your soul. Canned water brand Liquid Death hired practicing witch to cast a hex on its October stock right there. Twenty nineteen consumers of defied cursed Liquid Death will become quote unquote magnets for demons.
Speaker 1: I think the.
Speaker 9: Pandemic everybody.
Speaker 6: They offer the spilt and do it for nine and nine cents. They are really Yeah, they are really very creative in their marketing.
Speaker 1: They are real.
Speaker 6: It's just purely marketing this.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's next level.
Speaker 10: But you know, I mean they're they're kind of playing on that that thing that we've probably talked about here and.
Speaker 11: There over the years, but like the whole like how you can bless your water and make it healthier for you if you you know, like talk to your water before. I mean they have like it was in like what was that movie. It's like these quantum physic movies like.
Speaker 10: You don't want to do Yeah, I think that one.
Speaker 3: No, not Shape of Water. That was the Germo del Toro.
Speaker 9: Movie Messages in Water, not Shape of Water. Messages in Water was the name of the book by the Japanese scientists where they talked to the university, talked to the glasses of water, and then he froze the water and examined the crystals. Yea happy and evil.
Speaker 10: We know somebody that literally like says, I mean he does this, He actually freezes the water and he gives it a blessing before he drinks it or his family drinks it like and he I mean, he's actually not the only person that I've met. I mean some other huge YouTube streamers that I won't actually like say the name right now because it's kind of like an old reference.
Speaker 11: But they have videos out like where they actually like tested this stuff out and like looked at the actual crystals. So like to say that like a witch is I mean.
Speaker 10: Basically putting a bad curse on their selzur water, Like how is that a good marketing tactic? Like that just seems like Okay, I'm never I know, like right now, once I heard that, I'm never touching that stuff again. Like I can actually I have like one of those little like you know, things that put selzur or soda into my water, and I can put lemon.
Speaker 11: Juice in it, and I'll stick to that. I and not mean a liquid depth.
Speaker 9: The words on the can can cause the same effect as talking to it, by the way, so I definitely wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Drink it in.
Speaker 13: I mean they say that like if you put like the words on your glass of water or whatever, like your intentions, that it supposedly changes like the shape of the molecules.
Speaker 9: Well, you remember of studies about the human body and how, you know, we interact with each other and its effect on us because we are mostly composed of water. So I see some various experiments and tried it out myself that involved writing messages on my body. So yeah, I think about people who have tattoos that say things like kill, death and all these horrible images and things, and I'm like, that's probably not good.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so how did your experiments go?
Speaker 9: It was actually successful. It helped. I had to I had to go without smoking for like a two week period because of where I was in my situation, and I just so I had somebody write words on my back. I didn't know exactly what they were, but I gave them a specific set of instructions. So they were things, if I'm not mistaken, that just said simple words like healthy, clean, clear, And it was written on my back to where I couldn't see it, and it was just to see, you know, So it was literally just the words affecting the water molecules inside my body was the ultimate goal.
Speaker 11: That's cool. Good for you.
Speaker 3: I remember back in like twenty eighteen or nineteen somewhere in there, seeing Melissa and Aaron over at Truthstream do an experiment on their YouTube. They did a videos remember that. Yeah. Were they like they had like a bag of rice, like wet rice or something like that, or they like abused one one container of water and they were really nice to another one and they put them in rice or something like that. It was it was interesting, definitely felt like there was something going on there. Messages from water is available on the The YouTube's right here where we are.
Speaker 11: I don't think it was what the bleep though, it was.
Speaker 3: Like, no, there's another one. There's a third, a third one that spor and I watched.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's just it's in that wheelhouse. But it was featured in that documentary as well.
Speaker 10: Yep, yep, it's I have the actual the book of the guy that did was part of the other one.
Speaker 9: There's also a lot of similar to rife technology. There's also allow that going on.
Speaker 11: Joe Joe, Doctor Joe and uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah doctor depends right, Yeah, yeah, that was Oh he was on the Guy A Network. I think like back when Jay was on.
Speaker 11: There, that is that still exists.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I don't I haven't been there. Yeah that's right, boy, he's wow, he's well marketed. I'm just looking at his website now.
Speaker 11: Oh it's insane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's insane.
Speaker 11: Like he charges something like fifty dollars in meditation.
Speaker 10: And he's got like probably like a thousand on there, like and you can't just buy the library he's in his advertisements or.
Speaker 11: Very incredible like.
Speaker 10: You just be like I'd be like I have to get a pedicure the other day, and like just tap on like a sponsored ad or whatever, and then I'm like.
Speaker 11: An hour into one of his podcast you know, it leads to.
Speaker 3: A commercial, nice funnel something that.
Speaker 11: Like, you know, cleans your pineal gland.
Speaker 3: We all want to clean pineal gland. Here's what you get just to round out this liquid death thing. That's that's what your four thousand, five hundred dollars investment looks like. Right there, an empty can of liquid death that Ozzy Osbourne has taken a sip off of. We're drinking the whole thing.
Speaker 1: You're gonna end up on pond stars.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and he signed it, so like you get an autographed too.
Speaker 3: Boy, his autograph doesn't look the way it used to.
Speaker 9: I can tell I can do five dollars best.
Speaker 3: I can do.
Speaker 1: It's an auto pen. You gotta put it to the pro scope like on Pond Stars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I don't know this. This is also just great advertising, not that they need to add advertise this. This last show, this last show is going to be epic af if anyone in our viewing or listening audience is going to.
Speaker 1: That, we will am of God playing from Richmond.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Man, there's so many good bands playing. It is Crazy Slayers coming back to play that. Pantera is going to be there. It's it's going to be amazing.
Speaker 9: And so what does he do? Does he just like lip sync at this age?
Speaker 3: He's on it, dude, he he does need. I believe that he needs a pretty large teleprompter for his lyrics. But I mean, you know, and whatever, a thick drink, some Vicodins, and a couple of.
Speaker 9: Whatever they drink whatever they give bike, maybe cocaine. Yeah, the does Lensky Special, the Sean Penn stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh man, ooh Zelensky has been throwing parties lately. It looks like, oh yeah, all right, well yeah, I'm I'm excited that we get to see the final gig on live streaming. I'm definitely gonna check that out. I want to see that that's gonna be heavy metal history right there. That's sort of the bookend on many many years.
Speaker 8: Like I don't believe in any of the any of the other stuff. I only believe in water blessed by our Priest, and I think that this is But I do think this is a gimmick.
Speaker 1: That is my friend uh tech more graphics.
Speaker 8: McHale made a good point earlier about this is sort of, you know, blowing water in the face of all the people who couldn't go to concerts five years ago, and you know, I had to stay apart. And now you're buying the literal DNA of the person. But it reminds me of Little nas X and his thing with buying the blood and the Nikes five years ago.
Speaker 1: Remember that. But at least this is like outright, it's like you've got Ozzy Osbourne. It's a cann of liquid death. There's fans and they want to buy the thing.
Speaker 8: Fine, they'll sell fats, but yeah, and but the other but the Little naz X thing was like under the veneer of this is normal.
Speaker 1: This is not under the veneer of this is normal.
Speaker 8: This is normal and fine for people who are going to the concert or Ozzie fans. But they know what they're you know, they know what they're doing. But buying a pair of a pair of blood shoes from Little Nazas and saying it's normal is like, yeah, is more insidious?
Speaker 10: I think yeah, no, no, totally and shout out to mikhale uh Technoor Gravis to.
Speaker 3: M hm, Yeah, this is this is B level horror movie stuff. You know, this is like fanboy stuff like this is really not that serious. And if for some reason you do drink or buy liquid death, don't worry about their witches. Their witches have nothing on you. You just tell that water that you love it very much, and you hope it was treated well before it got to you. You'll be fine.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 8: It's like getting this this sweat bandanas from Elvis. Remember they have women lined up, like one hundred women lined up like with his you know, he'd be throwing handkerchiefs out of the audience with his fat sweat on them.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 10: And that's just like I mean, dudes by women's used underwear out of vending machines in Japan like like like.
Speaker 11: I don't understand. I mean, it's just it's out of my realm. I don't.
Speaker 10: I don't get why somebody would want somebody's dirty stuff like I. I love hasher and I don't mind sharing drinks with him, but I'm certainly like not trying to like get extra of his liva in my drink, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm mean you better not clone me or get me to try to get me to mow your lawn in thirty years. Either.
Speaker 9: Don't clone me, bro, don't clone me.
Speaker 6: Have you guys seen the Osborne want to believe? Sure he did with his wife and his kid.
Speaker 3: I saw some stuff he did with Jack, but I can't remember what it was called.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they what he used to to show them, like some like horror clips or like ghost clips, and they rated okay, well, an entertaining show.
Speaker 3: I've been I love Ozzy, man, I've been entertained by Ozzie most of my adult life in all various different forms. I don't like some of the stuff Sharon does and says, uh, and I feel sorry for her currently. She looks like she is a victim of the ozempic fad if you will the ozempics.
Speaker 9: She a spokesperson for Liquid Death.
Speaker 3: Yeah she does. I mean, you know, she was big on the plastic surgery and all that over the years. That's fine, that.
Speaker 10: Was I think she started with like I think she got like the like the gut stabling or something like that to.
Speaker 11: Start and then went onto the plastic surgery. So she's been doing these.
Speaker 10: Alterations to her physical body for like decades.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the ozempic comes along though later in life, and just like it really sinks all the flesh down to where you all you can see is the like the implants and the stretching and everything. Like, I just I feel, I don't know, Uh, I hope that she's achieved the look that she wants. I guess I'll leave it at that. I don't want to be mean, but God, she's been terrible to so many musicians that have been in Ozzie's band. Like she's gone as far as having studio musicians come in and re record albums and re release them just so that she doesn't have to pay guys that actually played on the original albums. Like, there's been some shady business stuff with her. She's I'll hand it to her for being shrewd, though she definitely knows how to stay on top of the pile. But wow, the effects of that drug are just mind boggling.
Speaker 6: Look at that picture, just poised it.
Speaker 3: Oh, you got one I can put on the screen. I'm looking at one in the discord right now. It's just freaky ah back in the day. Is this is how I want to remember Azzy and Sharon probably look at that, Look at that. I just want to pinch Ozzie's cheek. Those are great and I'm getting the error I get from stream yards sometimes, So that's cool, all right, Well, anyone else want to comment on Ozzy? I don't think anybody is gonna be able. My final comedy is I don't think anybody's gonna be able to recreate Ozzy with what they got there. It's that was a one and done. I'm sorry. There there is only one Ozzy Osbourne. Even if you could make a clone of that man, it would not be anywhere close. Same with Lemmy, same with Di oh uh, and so many others, all of us for that matter.
Speaker 9: Isn't the last name of the Spider Man villain the Green Goblin Osbourne?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, I believe it is.
Speaker 9: That's interesting too.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Ozborn song, mister Crowley, Crowley's book, Liebert Oz Huh. I don't know he should have called it no more tears.
Speaker 3: Right, see what he did there? All right? Well, thanks for thanks Photon for dropping the that one. I always enjoy uh chewing the fat about Ozzie, And uh, I'm kind of excited for the upcoming final show here. I wish I could be there in person. We asked the audience, we asked you guys to get us tickets, and uh, you know what I got. I got nothing. I got the most metal present you could possibly imagine. Fucking nothing. So thanks a lot, you guys. We won't see you at the show because of that awesome metal present you gave us.
Speaker 6: Nothing I like more than those.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love Deo man. All right, okay, sport any do you have anything else you want through out there? Anyone else have anything they want through out there? About that before we move on? Nope, going once, going twice? All right?
Speaker 11: No, no, no.
Speaker 3: All right? All right? So that leaves us with what That leave us with you guys, That leaves us with the doom scroll. That leaves us with the newsfeed, I suppose, And how much has happened since we were We're here a week ago? I think we're here on calendar last week on Thursday, right, like we did a show on Thursday, and I'm just a little.
Speaker 9: We may have come full circle to exactly where we were last week.
Speaker 3: Actually, right, we're back to question mark mode. Like last week we shut the show down in question mark mode, like, well, wait and see, maybe we'll be kissing our asses goodbye or someone will. And then it was like, oh, it's happening. People are kissing their asses goodbye. And then it's like no, never mind, and then it was like we everybody's going we did such a great job. And then it was like it's over. I mean, that's where we're at. If I could put it in the most like dumbed down summary as possible, I feel like that's wrong.
Speaker 9: Iran. Everyone thought that was going to spark World War three, but Trump Daddy saved the day with a ceasefire between Iran and Israel. Although both Israel and Iran said there's no such thing as a ceasefire, Trump kept insisting there was one. And then, of course, whether or not there was one, and whether or not it was before or after the ceasefire, or whether or not it was on purpose or by mistake. I ran accidentally launched a missile somewhere in Israel that didn't even kill anybody, apparently, and Israel responded and Trump got mad and had to put money in the square jar because he said, they don't know what they after they're doing. But from where it stands now, I guess everything's cool. And they've decided to reignite the Ukraine Russia thing for now to keep everybody scared about appending World War three. That's basically where we are.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, all right, Yeah, we're back to the big beautiful Bill.
Speaker 1: We're back to Trump's primary ing massy. Yeah, terrible.
Speaker 9: The depending threats still again, again, again, again again of what could probably be a false flag, but maybe not. Maybe it's a genuinely organically inspired Muslim terror event coming soon, probably because some socialists Muslim mayor might get elected somewhere or something. So we got that kind of stuff going on as usual. Used a chance, was it right? It's getting weird. I saw Spore posted something somewhere I hadn't been in a long time, so it must have been Instagram, I'm guessing, or Facebook. Did you share a story from like ten years ago or more like a long time ago that said don't bomb I rack and then you said, update, don't bomb I ran.
Speaker 3: She did, she stepped out, but yes, her and I, Her and I had a long conversation about that while she was posting it. Yes, And how timely was this?
Speaker 9: This is all like, Yeah, I'm like, what year is this? I have to keep asking myself every time a week up? Maybe maybe we're stuck in some sort of time loop.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Her and I also had a conversation about John McCain and the old like the original footage you know where bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb ran came from.
Speaker 9: And Trump posted on his true social.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then less than forty eight hours later, Trump posts it like a souped up version of it, and we're just like our jaws just dropped today. We're like, what the how can this? Like you're gonna have this terrible of policy and this terrible of actions and then post something like that. It was just like, wow, holy shit, that was crazy.
Speaker 9: It's the president of peace. Everybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, but we can hold onto it, bro because he stopped the war. He stopped the war between two boiler rooms in less than seven days. It's all him.
Speaker 1: He did it.
Speaker 3: Whoa and like he was just on there the tarmac, like right before the the American bombs started dropping, saying, you know, counting coup, counting all the wars they stopped, and all the promises, And today's out there saying that when when I signed the Big Beautiful Bill, all campaign promises will be kept. I think that's ultimately like today, this is what I think that is happening, Like this all start. This is like we've talked about everybody else rebranding themselves. Well, Trump's rebranding of himself started the day that the day in Butler when when he was allegedly shot in his lobe. It heals fast, shot in the lobe, God save me, you know what I mean? Like that was the moment that has led to this moment where in just a few days, I mean he's already saying it, but in just a few days he'll, you know, he and Caroline Levitt and everybody will be saying, stop this war, stop that war, stop this one, fixed all the kill the deep state with the Big Beautiful Bill. You know what I mean, It's just like all campaign promises fulfilled. Boom. You know, America, we did it, We made America great again. Yet the swamp still exists. The treaties are all paper tigers. The militaries themselves are all paper tigers. The media is a much bigger weapon than any first tier military at this point. The social media feed is maybe an even bigger one. The technocracy marches on. The financial collapse still looms, the next rollout of the pandemic industrial complex still looms. Cyber polygon still looms. Gative function Shenanigan wanna be stories still loom, Sleeper cell stories still loom.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's just like Lauris Lauras still lumering.
Speaker 6: Did you see that whole dog food thing?
Speaker 3: No, what was that?
Speaker 6: Like a democrat like liberal? Basically they made a fake sponsor.
Speaker 9: It's an old story, by the way, but go ahead, huh you know the cave. You shared this in the discord and me and him did a lot of research into it. It's actually an old story, but it just went viral again recently for damn good reason because Laura Lummer's been acting a fool.
Speaker 1: But go ahead.
Speaker 6: But anyway, so he sponsored her and got her to eat like dog food and air.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I think I remember that.
Speaker 9: Actually, Yeah, allegedly some guy at least so it started out, I guess somebody claims that this is what he did. So this has been unproven apparently, so I don't know that that says a lot right there if they have to come out and fact check it. But the guy claims that he secretly started a fake dog food company and then bought a bunch of cans of alpo, repackaged it, and passed himself the company office like it's safe, natural ingredients and that you as a human can eat this dog food, and then he paid. This is what he said too, is that he paid He paid Laura Lumer only something like a hundred bucks for a paid ad sponsorship to eat the dog food on camera and recommend it. So he was saying claiming that he tricked her all this whole way and paid her a hundred bucks to basically eat dog food. So I just I'm like, I'm thinking it might be just a troll post that I think that the joke is that he's claiming that he did that, or if he did, holy crap, that dude is like that's genius level right there.
Speaker 3: Oh man, No, no, no, no, all right, let's see here.
Speaker 6: What does hey, can we play that if you have a minute. Yeah, speaking about me to today.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, okay, yeah, I know I had this in my bookmarks too, so speaking of the party at Zelensky's place, right, this is goodies. Oh my god, Italian Prime Minister Maloney's actions at the NATO summit have gone viral. Uh let me share this. Hopefully my audio has fixed itself here since I killed that last browser. You guys interrupted and tell me if you can't hear this, but here's the footage. Look at those eyeballs. They are geeked out, bugging geeked out, so geeked you guys hear that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 14: All right, yo, yo, she is yacked down, bro, damn she geeking?
Speaker 1: Oh ship, Okay, if.
Speaker 9: You watch the whole thing without them like slowing it down and reversing the parts, you can tell anybody be kindergarten, be like, what's wrong with that lady?
Speaker 3: I was about to pause and say I'm super impressed that she has not touched her nose yet, and then she did it.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 3: Let's see, there's twenty more seconds. Let's see if she touches her nose one more time. Oh my god, dude, this this is bananas.
Speaker 15: Was liberally ado.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, she looks like all of them or something, just like someone took her precious. I had high hopes for her when she stepped in. Now I'm a little concerned.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean she's she was one. So there's a lot of like branded right wingers and Europe that I think they were put in place.
Speaker 3: To South and Central America too.
Speaker 6: Huh yeah, just to you know. It carries the same agendas but just like absorb you know, the people emotions. And she's one of them. And actually Lean is another one too. I don't trust.
Speaker 1: Her in that Naples nose candy. That's Fluorentine fire.
Speaker 6: Is it again?
Speaker 1: That Benito Mussa Fiendi.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we need people like this to bring elon musk gold plated chainsaws for uh theatrical moments with Doge you know. So yeah, it's it's important, I guess.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was Italian Prime Minister Maloney. There a couple of people asking who that was in the chat Prime Minister Italian Italian Prime Minister Maloney gacked out, my goodness, and she was. People weren't joking, right, she was just hanging out with Zelenski before that is that is that factual? Okay, you never know these days. Wow, Burning Beard says Maloney is an Aspen Institute agent as well as a Musk.
Speaker 1: Minion asp with that Zelenski slope.
Speaker 3: Yeah, really, have you seen this? It's a whole mountain of snow.
Speaker 9: So did you say youone have a clip of the lady in the Cheech and Shong movie.
Speaker 3: Oh god, I would need that. Yeah, her and Paul Rubin.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm annihilated.
Speaker 3: Man, you're the guy from the Hamburger train.
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 11: What do we got?
Speaker 3: Okay? So well, I'm glad we got that in there. I wanted to make sure we didn't forget that tonight Liquid Death, Ozzy Osbourne, the bb Files. If you're just joining us, Lef links to all these on the show page after the show. All right, let let's look at this one. I got a tweet here, David Ike commenting on a Donald J. Trump tweet. This should be fun. I haven't actually read it yet, I just knew it would be fun. David Ike says, owned by Israel, funded by Israel, answers to Israel play this out against the quote unquote ceasefire. It happened because Israel wanted it to happen, and Trump did what he was told to do, worth a Nobel Peace Prize, I say, and then he quotes a truth post from Donald Trump, So this is what he's responding to when he said that, I was shocked to hear that the State of Israel, which has just had one of its greatest moments in history and is strongly led by BB Nettan, Yahoo, is continuing its ridiculous witch hunt against the great war time Prime Minister. BB and I just went through hell together fighting a very tough and brilliant longtime enemy of Israel. Iran and BB could not have been better, sharper or stronger in his love capslock words for the incredible Holy Land. Anybody else would have suffered losses, embarrassment and chaos. Bib Netanyahu was a warrior like perhaps no other warrior in the history of Israel, and the result was something that nobody thought was possible, a complete elimination of potentially one of the biggest and most powerful nuclear weapons anywhere in the world, and it was going to happen soon. We were fighting literally for the blah blah blah. It cuts off right there, but David Ike calls mister Trump out on that one without mincing any words. So I thought it was worth bringing up as that is UH trending on x right now with uh, I don't know. It's got almost two thousand likes on it in a pretty healthy comment field, and you know, hundreds of reach tweets. I'm surprised it's not hundreds of thousands of reposts, but I think he probably is under a lot of the same visibility filters as some of us are.
Speaker 9: David Ike must be one of those insane far right anti Semitic types which we're hearing from. There's a lot of beefs that took place this week too. There were two there was a two big people that were going at it, and I think it was one of the links that I shared with you earlier today. It might have been was Mark Levin, right? Isn't that the guy's name? And he went hard against was it Bannon?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And n been going at it, yeah, Barol Bharoh, I know you got to get out of here, man, Any thoughts on on that like that? What Ruck has just brought up is a perfect example of that fracturing of the you know, the Maga crew if you will. That I was talking about earlier. Any thoughts on that, anything else you want to throw out there before you got.
Speaker 6: To go, Yeah, Mark Levin is not mega yeah Trumper. A lot of those motherfuckers are anti Trumper, and they are branded themselves the new Republican Party. If Trump continued the way he did, he won with a new coalition rate of people like that were tired of the government. They are not necessarily Republican, right. They came from all factions. Some kime with RFK, you know, some CHEMISTUSI, and some are just you know, politically homeless people like us. But if his continued like the way he's doing right now, all what he's doing is he's bringing back the Republican you know, establishment. And what's going to happen, It's going to suck a lot of the actual Even Democrats enters the Publican Party, they're going to be rejected because I think the Democratic Party is going to go into full mode social completely left left left.
Speaker 3: So you think they're gonna they're gonna double and triple down before mid term elections.
Speaker 6: I think so. I think I think right now that Democrats are just betting on Republicans sucking up, which is they're doing great job. It's almost like they're they already kissed everybody off that they want to just you know, get them out of So I think that's what they are banking on. They don't need to do anything else. But I think that they themselves, the Democrats, have no agenda whatsoever. But I think that then if you look at the new blood that's coming and them trying to find where they are, I think you'll see that they are going to just go into the AOC side, right and you so any York that dude, and so you're going to see more and more of that, and so a lot of the old guard that might fall back into the Republican Party. But we'll see how that happens, that's my guess.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna be interesting, man. I mean, frankly, I'll be happy to get back to lame power politics by next year for and and be you know, think about midterm election trash instead of World War three trash. But uh, we'll have to wait and see. I don't want to get ahead of myself. Maybe that's pie in the sky.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, I personally I would love to to see the Republican sufferers really defeating laws that just himilating because I think, you know, people give them the House, to give them the Senate, the presidency and complete utter failure, and I think I don't know if that Congress will ever really do anything, but I think it's time two to just have a have a stance and just say that enough is enough. I think just it's it's completely the Congress is just completely useless body right now. And it's been like this for a long time. The interesting pieces when you saw the Democrats coming out and just like, oh, you cannot go to war without like congress approval, I'm like, you motherfuckers, where have you been all those years?
Speaker 3: How many wars?
Speaker 6: And now you're just waking up to that.
Speaker 3: Well, it is interesting, you know that you bring up a good point because the more ludicrous both sides get, the more people that hold the identity politic on both sides inward and toward the foundation and toward the Constitution and toward higher powers, you know what I mean, Like they're alienating everybody. But at the same time, if you have the fortitude for it, you're being educated by the constant humiliation, the constant flip flopping, that the constant changing narrative, you know what I mean, because it if you're not beer bonging it into the third eye and just accepting it and you're questioning it, you have to you eventually come to a point where you're looking at founding documents and founding philosophies and overall ethics and theology and things like this, and then you know, the viewpoint eventually gets to you know, if you stick with it, gets to the point where someone says, this is a literally a uniparty that is being used to sighof us, you know, and entertain us and keep us busy, but its goals march on no matter what we do. And you know, we have a problem with people and policies, but if we just change the people, the policies don't change. And that's the one thing they're showing us right now, that's for sure.
Speaker 6: Well, the issue is we're turned into a nation with no plan. There is no long term plan. There is nobody's capable even of putting a plan, right and and and I think that's why you were seeing what we're seeing right now is just you know, it's all like reactions, right and and and but really there is no long term plan as you said, the financial system is it's it's inevitable, it's going to collapse. And the question is when are they going to get us off that dollar and get us to something else? And how right? That's a question is it's it's how so.
Speaker 9: They're trying to push this stable coin bill? Dude?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Well yeah, And that's another shitty thing, is like you know, Trump kids with all of them like getting into bitcoins right and pushing for stable coins. That that's pretty some shitty shit. I don't like it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, dude, Trump not too late to buy bitcoin. You don't have to hate it. You can get in on the early level too.
Speaker 3: Not just kidding, that's down right now. You could get in a little cheap dude.
Speaker 6: It's it's it's crazy, man. This is why you just can't like if you look at the cycle of crypto in general, if you look how much it goes up and it goes down, it's it's almost like I don't know, I just.
Speaker 9: I think that's changing. So don't worry. I think that's going away. It's going to piss a lot of people off. Though. What's going away the volatility in most cryptos because the institutions have taken it over. They're tokenizing everything. The stock market is going to be on the blockchain and the activity of the it's all going to be just like stocks now it's going to be completely different the early days of the speculating in wild ultility and making one hundred x's on your cryptos. This is probably the last chance to be doing any of that, and it's very hard this time around. It's not gonna be anything like it used to be. It's completely changed now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a.
Speaker 9: Lot to it. Just trust. Just yeah, there's just there's a lot of things that have changed with there are companies that they're they're only they only now that there are companies who are creating themselves and all they exist for is to just own and hold bitcoin. That's the company. And now they're listed, they go public, they're listed on the stock market. They get options and opportunities to literally just create money out of thin air. And a lot of this stuff is actually linked together with the big beautiful bill. That's why Donald Trump is pushing this. He does want to kill the dollar. He does want Jerome Powell badly to start going back from quantitative tightening to quantitative easing. Is that it and start injecting, lowering the inflation rates and all that shit and all of this fun stuff. And Trump says this so we can help pay off our debt because of Biden or whatever. But it's all yeah, him and his friends and some of the crypto esters in the stockholders are going to make a killing and everybody else is going to get f U C kde.
Speaker 3: But would you like a Trump phone?
Speaker 9: That's right, you can get a Trump phone. Buy some Trump coin now, folks before that's like a thousand dollars a pop Trump and I'm kidding.
Speaker 3: Gold plate, it's gold plate. It's built in America, not manufacturing in America. Is built in America.
Speaker 9: The world is America different. In a couple of years, folks, we'll.
Speaker 3: Give it to you for four hundred bucks. Dude. Come on, I mean, get on the Trump train. Gold phone, come on.
Speaker 9: Unfortunately, we're moving to a place where it won't even be a real phone. It's just a fake phone that you have as an accessory inside the metaverse.
Speaker 3: It's a tough cell. It's a tough sell. Vis to God Pharaoh and I know you got to get out of here, man. Uh So anything else you want to throw out there before we got to.
Speaker 6: Let you guys, I'm sorry I had to build out early, but I'm pretty tired.
Speaker 3: That's all right, man, I know you get up early. Appreciate you being here tonight. So we were a little late, buddy.
Speaker 6: Thanks guys.
Speaker 3: Right, there goes mystical Pharaoh. Okay, so you were just mentioning this one, the Bannon Levin clash. Here shake's conservative foreign policy unity amid Iran tensions. It's not just Bannon too. I've noticed there's like a whole uh, there's like a cadre of top tier broadcasters to include Bannon, Candice Owens, Tucker Carlson, and several others that even like lame like b tier YouTubers like Razorfist are like trying to do victory laps around them, saying they had like poor analysis during all this and they should have trusted Trump and this kind of messaging. But yeah, Mark Levine has been one of the most psycho voices if you follow him on X it's been quite entertaining.
Speaker 9: You mean, staunch supporter of Israel.
Speaker 3: Corrected you there you go, Yeah, yeah, putting it lightly to the point where even his own fans, much like Charlie Kirk. Even his own fans ratiow them in the comments under the stuff they write. It's crazy. It's like they have more rage fans than actual fans or something, so only fans.
Speaker 9: We have super fans, rage fans and no fans.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know, man. And you know, for years we see stuff like this happen. It used to be more of a like within the independent and alt media thing, right, Like the squabbles would go on and people disagree over you know, hard policy takes or culture wars or whatever, and you would get all these people that would It's really weird when this kind of thing happens because the audience polarizes and does strange things like you'll have a bunch of people taking each side right that that you know, both of them are saying, but you know, and then you get this third group of people that say, hey, we need to be unified here, we need to get along. The can't we all just get a long crowd? And I feel so bad for the can't we all just get a long crowd right now? Because no, sorry, we can't these You know, the the topic of polarization and fracturization here is so high levels, so apex, so biblical, if you will, top of moral heap, if you will that sorry, I'm sorry, that can't. Can't we all just get along? People? No, it's gonna fracture, it's gonna polarize, and you should enjoy it. Enjoy the drama. That's all you're gonna get out of it is the enjoyment of this. Hopefully we won't get affected with any sort of personal black swan events or austerity over all these things, but that's not off the table either. So enjoy the drama. Enjoy it because it's not happening by accident.
Speaker 9: What if this this dreaded ff event that we're all suspecting is right around the corner is not the one we're expecting, and it's more like the cyberpulocon. They're dropping a lot of these hints that Iran is running around hacking things, and I don't know, man, are they going to be like, oh, jeez, Luise Hamas shut down the power grid, okay with their paragliders, I mean something like that. I just I don't know, man, things are just getting I think that they need to shut down the internet, shut down the banking system. I think that's the next big big shake up is going to be related to that kind of thing, or.
Speaker 8: The worst, which would be probably a ff event on Trump himself. Barmas was talking about that today, how there was a plan during Big nine where when Bush was at the school in.
Speaker 1: Florida, there was a team.
Speaker 8: I don't know, I don't know I can enough to speak about this, but just that in describing it, that there was a team who was ready to knock out Bush and that you remember the guy with the Ukrainian ties with Trump that happened and if that happened, that it would be vallunteer jd vance In as president. And then you know, they've already seated the fact that, like you were just talking about, that Iran would be have something to do with this.
Speaker 9: I think that would They were doing that before he was elected president. This time around, they were seeding that narrative. The FBI was like, oh, we got some super sat intel that says Iran as plotting to assassinate Donald Trump. Yeah, so that's been around.
Speaker 3: Yeah for months, and it's been amplified lately. And I found this one to be interesting because that's been so well amplified that it's mainstream. It's a mainstream talking point. Now we should just take pause, take a deep breath here in twenty twenty five and think about the fact that it's a mainstream talking point basically because podcasts and X get more views than mainstream media. Mainstream media reports about what happens on X and on podcasts, you know when they get their most views, which is irony of all ironies also, but they're going around few and that stuff out there about the false flag. It's totally a mainstream talking point now, which I kind of love.
Speaker 8: And it's for it to happen a year from now, you know, when it's the two hundred and fiftieth anniversary.
Speaker 3: Of Yeah, your lie for us, Yeah, and wait for people to have to deal with the dissonance of the false flag spectrum, you know what I mean. Like once once a person has to accept the potential that that is what happened, what's happened, what's behind a narrative that they're being fed. That changes the way that they view the entire media landscape. They have a new level of skepticism for every event that comes up. And then they start this is what I hope at least they start applying that skepticism and that critical thinking to every narrative that they're fed, and they start asking themselves the follow up questions like who benefits from this narrative and so on and so forth, Where are the anomalies in this narrative? What would what's different about this than you know, an organic event, if you will. But here's some here's an interesting twist on this, you guys, this is all over the place. This is out of Tehran Times, So of course, you know, consider the source with how you will. But exclusive Israel planned false flag operation on US soil. This thing was trending like crazy on X today. Earlier in the day. Tehran informed obtained by the Tehran Times shows that Israel was plotting to carry out an explosion on US soil and subsequently blame Iran with the apparent aim of instigating full scale war between the United States and Iran. The plan involved orchestrating a destructive event within the US and fabricating evidence to implicate Iran, thereby manipulating American public opinion and prompting military action. Iran uncovered the Israeli plot through information shared by a friendly nation. Upon learning of the potential attack, Iranians sent messages to US officials and prevented the planned explosion from occurring. I mean, what what a strange place we're in right now. It was like the event everybody's been doing predictive programming on America with on shows like Sean Ryan and Liz Wheeler and all these other shows, and here they are over in Tehran saying, oh yeah, we know about that. We caught them. We told the Americans. The Americans stopped it. It was Israel. It was gonna do the false flag and blame us. I mean, it's the spider Man meme, who who Who's the real Spider Man.
Speaker 9: I had actually made this theory that they don't have to do a real event. They could do with that. Those guys just say where they could say oh my god, and then they have a pass in one little event like well we found that he was, it's gonna do X y Z. We just saved millions of lives and it's all thanks to Palanteer.
Speaker 3: Yep, yep. There's so many twists and turns in this, so many ways, these these things can be bent. Now it's we're in it. We're in the full We're in full on wonderland here, and can we confirm any of that. Notice how they said the plot was shared through information by a friendly nation. That's just another way of saying an anonymous source. You know. It's just like, you know, you can't even take this at face value, just like you can't take Western news at face value because they'd say shit like that. It's their way of saying, trust us, trust us. Someone smarter than us and smarter than you told us. We're just reporting the news.
Speaker 9: And Prime Minister Maloney just had a cold.
Speaker 3: Right, wasn't feeling well, took too many day quills.
Speaker 9: Shoot medicine head it happens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, lacker heads burn and Beard wanted to throw this one in there. Going back to Georgia Maloney, here's some context on that. Maloney has been since February twenty twenty one member of the Aspen Institute, a powerful think take supported by, among others, the Rockefeller Group. The Aston Institute, based in Washington, DC, are used, among other things, by the Gates Foundation, and that Rockefeller Fund financed. Other supporters are the Carnegie Foundation, the Lumnia Foundation, the Ford Foundation. The CEO of the institute is Walter Isaacson is in turn also a member of the World Economic Forum. The Aspen Institute is said to have had an important position within Transatlantic networks, but it is not known to many. It is described less publicly than the w e F is an anonymous Twitter slash x account from France with a wider reach, wrote Georgia, Milania, member of the Aspen Institute, a powerful think tank funded by the Rockefellers, among others. The globalst puppeteers place their figures left or right as they please, depending on how the situation develops in each country. Thanks man.
Speaker 9: A lot of the same people who fund your PBS programs too, by the.
Speaker 3: Way, Yeah, yeah, a lot of the same foundations there that were involved in funded mk Ultra too. Just saying, just saying, all right, what else do we got here? So yeah, Bannon levin clash, we got uh Trump calling for an end of net and Yahoo's corruption trial, which you can learn a lot about in that documentary again if you're just joining us, No, not that documentary, this one the BB files. Uh, definitely check that out. A film by Alexis Bloom that's up there on the YouTube's and we'll put it on tonight's show page. What's this thing going on in New York City? I keep hearing about this zo round, ma'am Donnie guy ruckus. What's uh?
Speaker 9: All the good news is that Cuomo in case you missed it, Yes, that Cuomo was running for me. So the guy who used to be the governor of New York was running to be New York City's mayor. Wrap your head around that one brother?
Speaker 3: Is he the one with the giant Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 9: That's him, Zorn Zohan who knows is our in mom dy Apparently allegedly at least, I don't even have to read any of the news articles to know beyond a shadow of a doubt, as the rest of the general public does. For the most part, the dudes a Muslim socialist and this can only mean one thing. We are going to have another nine to eleven. He's the one who stated freaking week long, it's crazy.
Speaker 8: He's the one who stated that if bbe step foot in New York City that he would be arrested because they followed the international court.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 9: Oh, this makes perfect sense. So yes, so clearly a bunch of people from I'm not even gonna be fill in the blank, Jim boarded a plane and took down the twinter. They're going to do the exact same thing, and it's this guy who does it this time, and then him his buddies.
Speaker 3: Yep, you know. The other thing he did was he criticized the previous people in that position for going to a foreign country and kissing a wall and said that he would not waste New Yorker's time with that.
Speaker 9: I can't imagine why they have bad things to say about this.
Speaker 3: I can't imagine why he would say that or why other Yeah, I know, right, it's just like, oh boy, I.
Speaker 9: Don't know about the socialism thing, but apparently he is allegedly. We'll see what does that mean? So a socialist, a person who claims to be socialist becomes mayor in a Democrat run place, and now it's a socialist instead of a democrat, and Democrats of socialist. Anyways, I'm so confused. So nothing's going to change except he happens to be Muslim, and that's never been a problem for especially for Democrats or socialists or anybody. Oh wait a minute, wait a minute, he's got a problem with the greatest ally of the United I think I see what's going on.
Speaker 8: Here and he wants to raise taxes on all the elites in New York and have DMV government groceries or is there something like that.
Speaker 9: Oh this guy, this guy's gonna be whacked. Yeah, I'm just kidding, Gonna have an unfortunate accident, a car that fell out of the sky lands on his plane or something.
Speaker 3: Well, he seems confident. He says, tonight we made history. I will be your Democratic nominee for the mayor of New York City. I mean, Eric Adams is literally a criminal, So I mean, am I supposed to be concerned that they're gonna put a a socialist? They all are over a socialist criminal. I mean, I don't know if this guy's a criminal yet. Maybe he is. I'm sure we'll find out.
Speaker 9: But if he gets elected, then we'll know the guy's a scumbag pretty much. So he doesn't make it or they take him out, they're like, oh, man, he must have been one of the good ones.
Speaker 3: Shucks, right, they say, after ninety days, right, yeah, they say, after ninety three percent of the votes were counted in the primaries first round. I'm Donnie, who is currently a state representative, had forty three point five percent of the vote, and Cuomo was on thirty six point four. So I mean that's not a Cuomo. Another criminal, another guy who shouldn't be walking around in public. I mean that guy lied to the American Public.
Speaker 9: Warning Award an award winning, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Award winning exactly. He lied to the public every night through his uh thin nipple ring, showing T shirts about what a hero he was in twenty twenty. And as it turns out, I don't know who defines a hero like that, because it looks like his policies led to the deaths of many, many, many, many elderly people. According to a lot of analysts and researchers in.
Speaker 9: Journalist, it's all in the Grandma Slayer, didn't they.
Speaker 1: You see another open borders guy?
Speaker 8: I mean they had the same type of mayor in London's an now it's in New York version of this guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 9: It worked out so well for them there, didn't they?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Great, totally cooked New York showing some like UK flair here. Almost aren't most of their mayors like this guy? M socialists?
Speaker 9: I would suggest that the tensions are probably going to get a little more heated than usual.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, especially with what's going on in the background here. We've kind of got this situation where a lot of Islamophobia is resurfacing for many Americans and being promoted by.
Speaker 9: A lot I don't want to know what the next the next true the real riot season, and is going to be involving him. My skip Riot season goes straight to Civil war season.
Speaker 1: It'll be it'll be when that'll be when Trump pardons Shovin.
Speaker 3: Oh right, right, yeah.
Speaker 1: That could do it.
Speaker 9: Random random thought. Don't let me forget. We'll come back to it. But have you guys seen Kyle Rittenhouse lately?
Speaker 3: No, what's the up to?
Speaker 9: Okay, I'll have to find you the picture. It was dropped in the discord chat. It took me a minute to realize who that was. I was like, wait a minute, no way, okay, I'll drop it to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm surprised, you know, that should have showed up in my scroll. I follow him yet I haven't seen him in months. So what's going on, Elon? And what's this one? Oh my gosh, records dropped me this before the show. That's exactly what we're talking about about. The national pulse here. Iranian sleeper cells threaten American colleges and universities. There you go get it from all different angles. The DHS and researchers at the Henry Jackson Society are warning that Iranian operatives could seek to target American colleges in retaliation for recent US strikes on the Islamic Republic's nuclear facilities. They believe quote unquote sleeper cells who have entered the US as foreign students could potentially execute a terror attack or other politically motivated acts of violence. I'm not even going to read any further into that, and I'm going to go ahead and guess that there is about this much evidence of what they're saying, and they're going to continue using words like could and believe and maybe land. So if someone I'll link it on the showpage. If any of you want to read it and tell me I'm wrong about that, send me an email. Hasher at Alternate Current Radio dot com. I don't know, man, just recycled like nineteen seventies, eighties and nineties, like war propaganda here.
Speaker 9: I think it's just just it was just a quick example of the type of narrative that is continuously being beaten into people on their doom scroll feeds one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Mmm, and like mine knows that that one's no good on me, so it sends me one from Tehran. You know, it's like I basically get the same thing from Tehran. I might trust Tehran or be slightly less skeptical of Tehran than I am the Department of Homeland Security just because of the track record, and I don't, you know, get doom scroll fed a bunch of Tehran stuff. But this is why stay stay.
Speaker 9: With the dark humor stuff. That's why this is what I get on my doom scroll. So yeah, that is Kyle Rittenhouse, everybody. And it was somebody who posted this and said, our boy grew up to be a JD Vance Edit. He looks like a boomer monculus that escaped this jar o man terrible. I didn't say that, this poster said that, but I mean, but yeah, look at him. Was like, wait, who is that? Wait a minute, and I had to like, I'm like, oh my god, it's Kyle Rittenhouse taking up to now we.
Speaker 3: Know, well, Kyle. You know, Kyle deserves to be uh sitting pretty and uh fattened up if he freaking wants to, because he's been through it and he sued CNN and a couple others and one and is walking around with settlement money in his pocket.
Speaker 1: So you know, he's apparently a book deal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, book deals. I mean, you know, in perpetuity interviews probably, So yeah, I don't blame him for hanging out and drinking beer and eating pizza. I guess it's you know, hearing it.
Speaker 9: He did the time, but not that kind of pizza.
Speaker 3: You hear me, Kyle, Yeah, he knows. I'm sure he knows. Let's see, Oh, man.
Speaker 9: Dave never heard anybody right?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 9: Trump? Right, Daddy right. He said he's a teetotal er. That's why it's funny to me, because he doesn't drink.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 11: Mmm.
Speaker 3: What's up with Texas? Man? Why they abandoned THHC. Do you see that ship like Abbott's signing signing away all the rights of the stores in the state to sell their various THC A, CBD, CB, HG, all the other cb all that stuff they're telling.
Speaker 9: Them, going after the weird stuff that doesn't even work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, all the weird like labor into the stuff that doesn't even you know, it works, but it doesn't work the same, that's for sure. Mixed results at best.
Speaker 9: He's not a weird kick Is that the right word. He's on a weird stroll role? Yeah, okay, clutch Sorry anyways, Yeah, Professor x R governor here in Texas. That dude, he's like, he's he's like, he's making it illegal for like teenagers to use social media. You got to prove your ID if you want to watch prawn. I'm like, I'm like forty eight years old or something like that, right, I don't even know how old I am anymore. I'm not fifty yet, that's all I know. Close. Oh okay, so yeah, I'll be fifty next year. So I'll be forty nine next month. That's right.
Speaker 1: Virginia.
Speaker 8: Virginia's doing that for anybody under sixteen to get on the internet at all.
Speaker 9: Wow, Okay, we'll see. But now, if I want to go to porn Hub, I have to like scan my face and hold up the ID next to it and give them my mother's maiden name. I dropped in my blood security number. It's absolutely crazy. And by the time you do all that, you're not in the mood anymore. So I just don't get what the guy's doing.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're like we're gonna we need to docs all the adults to save the children from going on the website. This very very backward. I mean that I don't know if it's in the Big Beautiful Bill or not, but it should be, uh take it removing the lang. You know, I don't even know if this fits in. You know, there there's a there's a process that happens in the Senate when they get one of those bills where they start scanning it. I think it's called the bird the bird something bird is the word of some sort bird clause or something like that. But they go through it and they look for things that are financial and not policy. So there's a lot of maneuvering that happens in these omnibus bills to like very specifically, like just redact certain sentences and definitions from older policies so that they can tweak and get around them without like outright fixing it. Like earlier, I was talking about how suppressors and short bail rifles and short bail shotguns are kind of going to be liberated in the Big Beautiful Bill. But rather than changing the law of federal sense to a constitutional framework that disallows states from removing these rights from people. They just can only remove certain clauses from the documents that are already there. They just strike those through and then they kind of leave the language open to interpretation state by state. So it's just like it's not what they're doing is not a means of draining swamp or changing policy. It's just as backhanded as it's ever been, and it ends up hurting people. It ends up with people losing their rights if they're in the wrong state. Anyways, I remember how we got there. Oh, we were talking about the THHC stuff. So they need to just they've been talking about removing it from Schedule one, which I think would be the right thing to do. Bump it down to two or three or whatever.
Speaker 9: Some places like here would. Now we're interested in the state's rights. No, we're going to keep it illegal here.
Speaker 3: I know. It's just like it's a shell game with states rights. It seems like, well, we want that that's a conservative thing, but we don't want it to we want you to have it over this or you know, we don't want it to like extend to other states.
Speaker 1: Either.
Speaker 9: You got rights to your tone. Yeah, this is ridiculous. So I thought it was baked in the constitution and it should be simple.
Speaker 3: It is, and they just shot on it all the time, man, and play these games with us. It's why people like us get frustrated.
Speaker 9: How many of our founding fathers were stoned off their ass when they wrote that thing.
Speaker 1: Ask yourselves that all of them?
Speaker 3: Bro, what else is Texas doing right now?
Speaker 9: We're so they are. There's a number of states they are trying to scramble and pass laws to prevent not build gates unfortunately, but China and Iran from purchasing land.
Speaker 3: Aha, Okay, so Texas talking, Yeah, the latest state with the law banning foreign adversaries from buying real estate. Can we start by just passing that real quick and then stop letting domestic adversaries buying real estate? Talking to you, Bill Gates video, what's that.
Speaker 9: The video is playing?
Speaker 3: Okay, let's see.
Speaker 1: I's a lady from the real world three in the middle of talking about this.
Speaker 3: It is yeah, way all right, I have like triple mutes on when I go to Fox.
Speaker 1: We'll see if that's that's Pete Heccess. Arizona, Let's state democratic governor faces.
Speaker 16: Backlash after vetoing a bill to block the Chinese government from owning land in the state.
Speaker 17: Arizona is home to a number of military bases, such as Luke Air Force Base, home to a number of fighter squadrons, including the primary training center for the F thirty five Stealth fighter jet.
Speaker 18: Our next guest ran for Governor of Arizona again to the US Agency.
Speaker 11: For Global Media.
Speaker 18: Carrie Lake is here to react. Carry so great to have you on the program. I'm just scratching my head trying to figure out why this governor would veto a bill like this.
Speaker 9: I'm going to read you what she said.
Speaker 18: She said, I vetoed Senate Bill eleven oh nine Improvements to Systems that protect our infrastructure and port. However, this legislation is effective at counter espionage and does not directly protect our military assets. Additionally, it lacks clear implementation criteria opens the door to arbitrary enforcement. As my co host here Brian says, Gottligog, we don't know what that means. Why did she veto this bill?
Speaker 19: Well, I have my suspicions about her, but this was just regular, common sense piece of legislation. Was a no brainer from the legislature. You know what prohibited Chinese land purchases near as you mentioned it, military bases and other important areas in Arizona, And like so many other pieces of legislation, it landed on her desk and.
Speaker 20: It was immediately vetoed.
Speaker 19: I've always believed that we should take every square inch of US farmland back from China and not even leave them with a single blade of grass. But I think she's being disingenuous, Rachel, because this bill it went through a bipartisan amendment process like all of them do, where she if she wanted to influence it and influence the outcome of it, she could have.
Speaker 20: That's called leadership.
Speaker 19: But she doesn't give a damn that Arizona could be compromised under her watch. And that's been the case very often with her, So I you know, by the way, it wasn't just about military basis. There's also strategic assets mentioned in this legislation, including the new Taiwei, Taiwanese semiconductor factories in Phoenix. We've we've got the biggest nuclear power plant, the Palovertia Nuclear Power Plant here, all areas that would have catastrophic implications if infiltrated by the CCP.
Speaker 17: Yeah, Carrie, it's not just it could be espionage, but it could be agro terrorists. Were stories this week about Chinese grad students bringing fungus into the United States. I could wipe out crops that governor vetoed this. I would think that legislature, because it's bipartisan, could override her veto. Do you expect that to happen here and send a message that they're serious about it, even if she's not.
Speaker 20: I don't know.
Speaker 19: I don't know if we could muster enough Democrat votes. I mean, and I don't want to give you know, Democrat Republican right now. My thoughts are, you're either pro America and for America or you're working against our national security interests. And I'm not sure they could muster up enough Democrat votes to do that.
Speaker 16: Unfortunately, So real quick, what has been the reaction among voters in Arizona to her veto of this bill.
Speaker 19: Well, you have to remember, we've been through a couple of years of living hell with her as sitting in the governor's office. Everything that she's done has been disastrous. She has misspent money they don't know where hundreds of hundreds of millions of dollars is and it's put us in a budget issue as well, so she has not been a good leader of the state. So I don't think that people are surprised by this, But what is surprising is how it could put our whole country at risk. This is national security. We're talking about our number one adversary in the CCP. We can't have the Communist Chinese Party owning land near Luke Air Force Base where we train our fighter jets. We've got farm land that, as you mentioned, would be an immense, immense interest.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm gonna cut that.
Speaker 1: Say that Carrie Lake, who's talking, is also a featured speaker at the Israel Heritage Foundation dinner and is a pro usual thing.
Speaker 8: So it's never it's never as clear cut as it seems with these people, and you know, yeah, it's we don't want them to sell, you know, having Chinese territory next to the military base. But these are the same people also that she's against it, but I'm sure she'll be pro Blackrock buying the huge swaths of land like we were talking about in last week's show, right, was selling off all the national parks. So it's always something.
Speaker 3: It's such low hanging fruit too, you know, I remember covering stories like this on TNT like a year and a half ago, and it was like, I think we were talking to a farmer from maybe Michigan, one of the m states maybe where you know, uh, the land right next to theirs had been zoned for a Chinese electronic vehicle battery factory to exist. It's just like, it's ridiculous, man, It's it's this isn't going away, you know, it's we're like whenever.
Speaker 8: They bring up national national security, it's always a I mean, I saw Ruckers look up when they said when she said that, it's always it's always that as a key term, as a dog whistle for us.
Speaker 9: So, well, it's interesting because I'm binoas to everybody, I think that that's an older report. I don't know what, well what maybe it was a different article. But Fox News does this all the time where there's old videos that just play on the So that was a report from the beginning of this month. That's how it started. And that's the democratic side right or the world. So the dam's okay. The brand new news as of today is that the states like Louisiana I think was the other one, but Texas is made passing a new law that may prevents China from purchasing land, right the farmland and all that stuff. So there's both the examples. But like all of this stuff was before the the Iran Israel thing too, So like again we're all all right, I mean, so they politicize everything and nothing changes. Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: And this problem that they're discussing, like every individual place that you know it's happened, is its own story and worth talking about because it's affected people that live near there. But this problem has been going on for decades. We have entirely there.
Speaker 9: There's one new piece of information that I was like, why or is everyone talking about this? Because Trump I don't know what it was, but he's opened up all this land for sale as a money raising scheme.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we talked about that last week. It was I think you linked me that one last week and we showed it. It was Trump opening up land in the national forests for sale.
Speaker 9: Everywhere. It's all over the place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I mean that's the biggest, one of the biggest vindications and I told you so is for many of us who said for years when they started clamping down on the national forest like Oh now you can't bring your dog. Now, you can't leave the trail now, you know what I mean. Like back in the old days, it was pack in, pack out. Do what that? Do us that wanted in the national forest, enjoy, don't break the hunting laws, don't leave garbage. Now it's like nanny state, Like you can't go over here, you can't cross the yellow tape, you can't take a rock home with you, you can't bring your dog, all this stuff, you know, and then we're going to close down this whole park you know for five years, all this stuff. Uh we say many years ago. It's just a matter of time before they start selling off that land because they're stopping you from using it. So here we are. We're there. So now the backlash, I don't know ruckus. It feels like if states cared about this, they would have done something about it, you know, thirty years ago, you know what I mean? Like, why why do Chinese companies own like entire ports in this country? How does that work?
Speaker 9: Moves it moves slow. It's red tape, you know, the age old problems.
Speaker 3: Yes, we must need more of it, that's the thing. We have a red tape.
Speaker 9: We can't send money or help people after their their entire lives are upended and they're underwater from flooding, or their entire state is on fire and is burned to the ground. There's nothing we can do, but we can send aid and relief immediately to Israel.
Speaker 3: Oh sorry, it is our duty. What else should we do with our tax dollars.
Speaker 8: She also stated in the same breath that it was it was a danger because it was surrounding the Taiwanese semiconductor company on American soul, which is bigger, bigger, bigger statement.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Right. So as far as text and.
Speaker 9: She brought up, she said, she said the the like the value whatever her code word is for, like minerals basically the resources, right.
Speaker 3: Right, more rare earth mineral stuff. On and on with that.
Speaker 1: When they have those Rosie o'donnald glasses.
Speaker 8: It's already yeah, oh god, already yeah, yeah, always the same.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So that was Senate Bill.
Speaker 9: Terrible by the way, like she's I don't know what's up with that woman, she's nuts, But Larry Carrie Lake's a little wacky too, so I don't know.
Speaker 3: It can be she can be a little wacky. Senate Bill seventeen. That's what we signed, That's what Greg Abbott signed here in Texas. Uh and it prohibits countries identified as security threats in the Intelligence Communities twenty twenty five Annual Threat Assessment from acquiring quote unquote real property in the state. Countries include China, Russia, Iran, North Korea, and the bill identified quote unquote real property as agricultural land, commercial or industrial properties, residential properties, and land used for mining or water use. So those people can still all buy ticki tegi houses in the suburbs, I guess, but they can't do commercial stuff.
Speaker 9: And they just deemed cryptocurrency holdings like bitcoin to be property. So that means that bitcoin is mined in America, they can't in Texas. China and Iran can't buy Texas's bitcoin. I don't know, I'm just extending the thought here, but that that's a real thing. And Texas just joined jumped on board. It's one of the very few states to do this. But they weren't the first. I think the Hampshire was the first. Shockingly, the stockpile. They're going to have a cryptocurrency bitcoin reserve stockpile here in Texas.
Speaker 3: All right, get up. So when they do, when they do cyber Polygon, we're gonna have some of our state's gonna have some money, you know, we're not Maybe we won't run out of toilet paper during cyber Polygon.
Speaker 9: Well, we'll get some universal basics. Satoshi's we'll takes are the smallest denominations of bitcoin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll take them. It will take them. We can buy a fraction of a nine millimeter bullet. Yeah. So where do you think this is going to go? States outlining it and other states, You know, this sort of dialectrically, It feels a little theatrical to me. It feels a little late in the game. To me, it feels like something that could have been addressed by the federal government many years ago. But I think it was, and I think they set it up exactly the way they wanted it.
Speaker 9: Maybe technocratic billionaires will solve the problem for everybody, and they'll snatch up all the land, and that way we don't have to worry about foreign powers. There you go, because the technocratic billionaires have nothing but our best interests at heart.
Speaker 3: They are philanthropic add to their bones, clearly, clearly tell from those Alex Carp clips that we watched in the last couple of weeks. Oh.
Speaker 9: Man, Notice they don't seem to concerned about one entity or one person buying it all. It's just like, oh, that's fine if Bill Gates wants to own it all or elon Musk But as long as they don't come from Iran, China and North Korea, we're definitely not Palestine. And the list is growing, I'm.
Speaker 3: Sure, Oh yeah, it'll be dynamic, but I.
Speaker 9: Think they limited themselves to a specific year in that so the ones that were listed at this time on this specific report. So if we have new enemies in the near future, they're gonna have to revise all that and make a new law.
Speaker 3: So no problem, they have no problem with that. I mean, Palenteer will send one of their they'll send their CTO onto Fox and they will just declare who should be declared the next group of terrorists, you know, whether it's Palestinians or Code Pink or I don't know whoever, you know, depends what happens tomorrow and the next day. But they'll just I think we've seen the beginning of the trend here. Pallenteer goes in and just announces on Fox who they want to be designated a terrorist and then they go back to doing what they were doing, and then maybe that happens.
Speaker 9: We'll see And occasionally, as I believe mister Carp said famously, occasionally our technology is used to kill people.
Speaker 3: Occasionally to kill people. Otherwise you will just wake up scared and your mistress will be doxed, and you will be doxed, and you will have no money, and you will have no groceries, and you will be a social reject. Thanks a lot, thanks, mister Carp. Take more of my tax dollars please? Okay, what else do we got? Trump admin will encourage all Americans to use wearables? No thanks, there you go.
Speaker 9: And it's our favorite person pushing it too.
Speaker 3: Look at that Department of Health and Human Services will soon start a massive advertising blitz to encourage the uptake of skepticism on pharmaceutical injectable product. No wait, I'm reading this wrong. Sorry, it's to encourage the uptake on wearable devices such as fitness trackers among Americans. This is next on rfkj's list. Huh, buy an Apple Watch for my next trick, Buy an Apple Watch, buy a fitbits.
Speaker 9: Something we've been tracking for a long time and anticipating, But I wasn't expecting him to roll this out in the name of health under the guise of RFK Junior pushing it. This is crazy.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. Well, yeah, Kennedy says they're gonna launch one of the biggest advertising campaigns in HHS history. Representative Troy Balderson of Ohio spoke positively about what he described as innovative wellness tools and asked Kennedy to describe how the government's promoting access to such tools. Balderson noted that research suggests that increased patient engagement can result in improved health. Blah blah blah. I don't want to read this whole thing. I'll link it on the show page. For those of you that do.
Speaker 8: Increased patient engagement should mean being able to get a doctor's appointment before twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Seven, an affordable one, not a wearable. Yeah, that's the problem here, right bez. It's like, we see what you're doing here, and I will admit the wearables. There's plenty of reasons to get a wearable, you know what I mean? If you know you have a tendency to fall down and need help getting up, or if you're easily locked out of your house, or I don't know, if you're a kid who loses ten cell phones a year and your mom straps one to your wrist, Like there's plenty of utility. You're a swimmer and you want to know how many laughs you swim. You're a runner, you want to know how many Still all that shit like cool, right on, but just like encouraging, like HHS encouraging people to buy a technological product that reports your biometric health data.
Speaker 8: The fitbit is so the fitbit's like twenty eleven or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that thing's old tech and the and.
Speaker 8: The what's the bike thing called the peloton? The peloton is just that's just a thing that watches you while you're at home. So it would make sense it would be like, oh, yeah, gotty, you know, be able to get an appointment like soon if you have a problem and then go you know, and do regular workout stuff.
Speaker 1: Go workout. But it seems it seems weird that RFK would want would not be conscientious of the fact that you know, this indicates people plugging into the system in order to be I mean, it goes beyond just oh he didn't think of that.
Speaker 3: Right, right, I know you got to go soon. Man, we're gonna shut it down in a minute here. But also, you know the other things, like there's no like a we're it feels like like policy wise, campaign wise, whatever this is, we're leapfrogging the safety of having a Bluetooth device attached to your body or in one of your ear holes. I notice you're using wired earbuds instead of wireless ones via Bluetooth. And a lot of people choose to do that, not only because it's you know, cool and old school and sounds better in many cases, but because they don't trust the electromagnetic frequencies coming out of those things. And there's a significant amount of missing research on how safe it is to strap a Bluetooth device to your body and just leave it there.
Speaker 1: Even sleeping.
Speaker 8: You know what they've said for years, which is sleeping between your device and your Bluetooth, Like if you have a Bluetooth speaker, which I'm guilty of a lot of fall asleep to listening to things is incredibly bad. But I've always just thought, you know, wait till an entire generation goes by, and what will happen to the evolution of people's brains as far as this goes, which now we've bypassed completely because of RNA and the where they say they I saw some study today that said that they track the actual changing of DNA based on I don't know what it was, in a blood molecule or something. So we've gone past just the dangers of wearing headphones in your ears. But still, and not to mention the fact that young people, for example, already wear wearables.
Speaker 1: They all Apple Watches all day long, they all live in earbuds. So I guess this is just a last gas but trying to get boomers or somebody to wear this stuff.
Speaker 3: But well, it is a lot cooler than the old Life Alert. Right when you and I were kids, they sold the old people Life Alert, and it was this big chonky necklace with a big red emergency button on it, and if you fell and you couldn't get up, you'd push that. Now you can wear an Apple Watch, and you know, you can doom scroll on it, you can make phone calls on it, you can receive phone calls and texts on it, and you can also you know, sos.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's also anxiety inducing for people that they tell you, you know, if you have a fib every day or whatever and you're making constant trips to the emergency you know, the emergency room because you think you're having a heart attack and it's just your Apple Watch, oh malfunctioning or reading your body wrong or whatever. But yeah, it makes you miss the days of the Thomas Crue was hove around and the Jitterbug and the Life Alert.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, the Lark. All right, yeah, dude, one more before you go.
Speaker 9: I got a ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, all right. I gotta get your take on this before you bounce, though. Did you hear? Right here in Texas, not but an hour from where Ruckus and I are sitting, the Liver King was arrested for threatening Joe Rogan. Uh. This has become a huge thing in the socials. And this is right in the wake of the liver King documentary coming out on Netflix. I don't know if you saw it, your take on all this.
Speaker 1: My take is that I saw this on Alex.
Speaker 8: I saw Alex talking about it about the the teistic threats in Austin, and I went to liver King's Instagram and checked it out.
Speaker 1: And it was interesting because Alex has been doing a he's actually you know, working out and doing all these exercises, and he does one where he's like crawling around on the floor, and then I should I looked at Liver King's Instagram and it was him crawling around his hotel room, but like not working out. He was just doing that.
Speaker 8: And some said it was math, some said it was whatever, and he was caught with with something. But I will say I give credit to uh, to Tristan and Primal Edge Health because he called this dude out a long time ago.
Speaker 3: He told us about that guy on Boiler Room and I was like, what, who's this? And then we went and looked and it was like and Sport and I were talking about that when we watched the documentary. It was just like, you know, because we hadn't heard of him in a while, you know, since Tristan brought him up. We're like, oh, this is that guy Tristan brought up on the show. He was like the just the caricature of like what a carnivore is just this total fricking weirdo.
Speaker 1: Some say that it's uh, he's got brain worms speaking of our Okay, okay, yeah, but but It's just another example of a lot of these characters turning into Google, you know. So but very very very entertaining.
Speaker 3: Yeah it is. Oh man, dude, I'm lapping this one up. Like I saw that hit YouTube last night, and all of a sudden, like six people made videos about it. I watched all of them. I was laughing so hard. That guy's in his thirties. Can you believe it? Like I was seeing pictures of him when he was younger, and pictures of it, like his mugshot, and it's just like, oh my god, wow whatever.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you just wonder like this dude, you know, I think he has like you know, some of the videos are from like his mansion wherever he came from, and then he stays at the Four Seasons in Austin, and it's like, just stay there, dude.
Speaker 1: You're fine, you know, joying doing all Yeah, just enjoy your life. Just chill. Whatever you did, you know you're making out of your life. Just chill. You don't have to do all this stuff.
Speaker 3: But he makes so much money, Like there's no reason why he should be playing social media games or drugging himself into psychosis or anything like that. Like he yeah, he did he leveraged that whole thing that you know, Tristan called out so well and and made a huge industry out of it, like he's I don't know, I'm pretty sure he's still involved. If he's not, I don't know. But uh, there's that whole Ancestral. I forget the name of the company, but it's Ancestral something and you can get like, you know, pills of like liver dust or whatever, you know, for those of you that don't want to just eat a raw liver from a cow like that has been ripped out of it by a steroid weirdo, he'll tell you little pills to eat it. Take the same stuff. And that company's still huge as far as I know, they still, you know, make I haven't heard anything bad about their products. Like there's no reason why, you know, other than drugs and psychosis. That yeah, that's what happened.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, Matt's psychosis like three hundred years old, not thirties.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he looks like, like, I don't know, a golam of some sort.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, all.
Speaker 3: Right, well, I know you gotta get out of here. Base. We'll let you go, man, Thanks for being here. Tonight, man over to you, give a shout out to the channel and all that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, thanks, appreciate it. Come over to my channel. Please subscribe baselet Analyzer on YouTube. Some big things coming up.
Speaker 1: Just was with burmis and and that Moore today and then coming up with John Hears.
Speaker 8: Also, I've got a bunch of movies lined up. We've got memories of murder, lawless, public enemies. We've got Shakespeare coming up. C. S. Lewis, William Blake, a bunch of stuff. So come on over there for literary and film analysis. Thanks you guys, appreciate you.
Speaker 3: All right, thanks base There he goes baselet Analyzer once again here in the boiler room. Go subscribe to his channel if you haven't yet, ruckus what else we got? I think we went mostly down the list. I had a few ancillary things, but I'll just go to you for any saved rounds.
Speaker 9: We got to talk about Adam.
Speaker 3: Look at this guy.
Speaker 9: This is speaking of Arizona. This was an Arizona Did you hear about this? Did you see this?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 9: Catch?
Speaker 3: This the headline?
Speaker 9: This guy he confesses to he murdered and crucified a pastor somebody at random in his home at like two or three o'clock in the morning, murdered him, executed him. As the guy describes, he had like a total of fourteen pastors. But look at this guy. He's going to execute and crucify at least fourteen pastors at different states across the country. And then he had this weird sit down interview, which is that X link that I just set you. You would not believe this. You have got to play this. The audience has to see this. We have to break this down. Tell me this is not an act. This is a full Hollywood produced how the guy who's been talking about it described this as like the excitedn't see the movie but natural born killers style. The way they're treating this guy sensationalizing it. You have to see at least parts of this interview, just a couple of minutes. This will blow your mind. Dude, this is crazy.
Speaker 3: Is it at the top of the article?
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's the X length I sent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, My filters on internets seemed to be inter fearing.
Speaker 9: No, no, not not in the article above the article link in our private show.
Speaker 3: Oh I got you, I got you.
Speaker 9: I sent two separate things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought it was maybe embedded up there at the top. Sometimes I get that. Okay, yeah, yeah, I got this.
Speaker 9: Let's see here, just a couple of minutes. It is all we need. I think it is wild man.
Speaker 5: So you had no previous contact with Pastor Bill zero.
Speaker 4: I didn't want any any any any previous contact. My only criteria was, you're breaking the First Commandment.
Speaker 20: But Pastor Bill was innocent.
Speaker 4: Innocent, and your perspective if there's nothing yours, but there's nothing worse than breaking the first Commandment. I drove from there to Bill's house like two in the morning on a Sunday night, and I executed him. It's fast, I mean, it's you know, I just I didn't want it. I didn't want to be bloody and didn't want it to be a painful. I'm not trying to torture the guy. I just wanted to execute him quickly. Put him in the cross position on the law, and I screwed him to the wall. And then I had a crown of thorns I put on his head, so he's crucified against.
Speaker 3: How is that quickly? I mean, just curious the law.
Speaker 4: Of the you know, the image of Jesus, because what I'm saying, is you know what you're preaching is not what God said. It's the opposite of what God said.
Speaker 5: Most people that would come into that scene Bill's murder scene would.
Speaker 20: Be horrified, hofied, that's right. Were you feeling satisfied? I wasn't, you know?
Speaker 4: I mean, look, I'm not It's not in my heart to go around killing people.
Speaker 20: You also have a family, Bill has a family. Did you think about that at all?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: I'm thinking about the families that are in utter destruction, you know, by following these false teachings and not obeying God and not giving our creator the respect for giving families life to begin with.
Speaker 20: How would you feel though, if somebody crucified you?
Speaker 4: Good luck trying.
Speaker 20: Do you think you're a monster?
Speaker 4: Do I think I'm a monster?
Speaker 5: No, it's a gruesome killing of another person. Most people would consider that monstrous. Sure of course you don't think you are.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: I see myself as more of a like a saying.
Speaker 20: So when did this plan come to fruition?
Speaker 9: You're thinking he sees it so fucking crazy or what?
Speaker 3: Dude? Sure this isn't like a Google vo four videos.
Speaker 9: I had a double triple checked. Man, this is allegedly legit. Man, this is at least is what they're passing off. So there's I got this weird fel what if this is the Is this what the new? Is this deep fake wag the dog news? Are we seeing it?
Speaker 11: Is?
Speaker 10: This?
Speaker 9: Was this AI created and they're trying to pass this off as real. There's something completely weird as f about this whole.
Speaker 1: Thing, dude, mm hmmmm hmm.
Speaker 9: And and it is served the purpose. People are jumping all over the tattoo on the neck already. The one certain aspect, without thinking or doing any research, is accusing this person and being Jewish and say, I'll see this is the Israel or bad And I'm like, okay, Israel has got some problems, but this isn't it. And then I think this hands off. I don't think that's involved here, But they're jumping on that because he's got the tattoo and the timing of this and all of it. And I'm just there's something very very fishy about this whole thing.
Speaker 3: I agree. Is this a Is this a case that has been completed? Is he like it's still in the middle of trial or do you know.
Speaker 9: All over the news like just in the last day or two, so who knows.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm gonna have to dig into that a little bit more. That is creepy. I don't know what else to say.
Speaker 9: And the way that they connected where they were like horrifying and they said it at the same time. Everything was very strange about it. The guy's body language, his personality. I'm like, oh my god, I can see how people are gonna latch onto this guy who knows. Man, this is very strange stuff.
Speaker 3: And do you know what his problem is? Like he keeps mentioning the First Commandment like what specifically did this alleged victim do?
Speaker 1: Dad?
Speaker 9: Is what I'm still trying to figure out. So he believes that the person is not obeying the first commandment in the Bible. And the first Commandment says to what is the first commandment?
Speaker 3: That shot not kill? Isn't it?
Speaker 9: Well, isn't that strange? But no, it's not shoot. Don't want to quote this the right away here. It has to do specifically with obedience to God. You shall have no other gods before me.
Speaker 3: Right right?
Speaker 9: Full I'm achelous God, and you shall have no other gods before me?
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 9: So he's saying that this person whoever this Christian pastor is for whatever reason, as well as all these other ones on this random list are idolizing or worshiping other gods or something like that, and he took offense to that, and he needs to do what he feels this his spiritual duty to murder and then crucify them for some reason in order to send the proper message. And I'm like, this is like, tell me, that's not a mentally disturbed person. But he he seems on a different level, like this.
Speaker 3: Is straight out of the plot of a movie. So like, I wonder, what if if the Okay, here's here's my one. What if if the he thinks that the god that or the false idol that they are serving is government. My ears are perked. But uh, somehow I kind of doubt that. Check this the first comment. I look at the first comment under that by someone named fake and gay sixty one on x This Adam Schaef guy with the enormous Hebrew y hwh tattoo on his neck, crucifies a Christian for not following God's law at the time in the news cycle we're in and the story is everywhere, and he gets a full natural born killers style interview of the highest movie quality and scripting I've ever seen in my life. Sorry, no fucking way, I've barely looked into this. I don't have to. I don't know what this is supposed to be, but it isn't real.
Speaker 9: But rest in peace, Pastor Bill. What a way to go?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Pastor Bill? Oh oh no, mister Bill. Shit, that's horrible. If it's true, I have to have like doubts on the entire narrative. I'm with fake and gay sixty one.
Speaker 9: It does seem like it's an older crime and it's just making the headlines now. But what interesting timing, what interesting circumstances, A lot of like missing information for lots of people to run with and make assumptions about. And holy mouly the presentation.
Speaker 3: Whoa wow, yeah so uh interwebs sleuth's out there watching boiler Room tonight. Please dive in. I don't know if we have the time to dive into something so fake and gay, So dive in. Let us know what you find. We're curious over here, and if I do, it's.
Speaker 9: Not fake and gay. It's fake and yahweh.
Speaker 3: Fake and yahweh.
Speaker 9: Sorry, And I think that's what this dude, he's fake in the yahweh thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's there, definitely sus. All right, Yeah, that's all I got ruckus. I think that's a good place to leave it. Thanks for everything you do over here, and I'll see you tomorrow morning for a very special recording. We're gonna do anything else you want through out there before we shut down tonight.
Speaker 9: Yes, you and I are doing a pre recording for another episode of truth Bomb with Johnny Bedmore, which should be airing not this weekend but the following weekend. But this weekend we'll be airing something I just wrapped up with our good friend and colleague, one Jamie Hanshaw. I'm actually on Jamie Hanshaw's podcast. You're gonna be able to catch that Sunday this weekend, I think seven pm Central, and me and Jamie are going to join the premiere of the live chat and hang out with everybody. It's going to be a banger. You do not want to miss this one. She titled it I sim On. This is episode sixty five of her show that she does, Out of This World on her YouTube channel. So that was a blast show. Shout out to Jamie and Jay. We did it right after Jay the machine was still hot. He has just got done doing the fourth hour hosting for Info Wars, so I'm lucky her machine or my machine didn't blow up. We made it through the whole thing. It was pretty good, awesome stuff, So check that out. I may be on Weaponized News tomorrow night because I was not able to make it this Monday, and Sam has been doing a hiatus. Sam Cheney, who hosts Weaponized News, has been unable to do the show this week, but I think he's doing one tomorrow. I'll probably be there. I might party crash. He hasn't officially invited me, but you might catch me there. Otherwise you'll see me doing my thing with Jamie. And then I do have a special something that I just posted on the website for everybody that you can go check out. So go to Alternate Current Radio dot com, and right there in the slider where the featured shows are, you'll see what I'm talking about. But last week, on Friday, a week ago, was the twentieth fiftieth anniversary of the release of the movie Jaws, And as y'all know, or maybe you don't know, I'm scared of sharks and I do this therapy session thing where I play shark video games on my Twitch channel. So I decided to celebrate the fiftieth anniversary of Jaws by playing some Shark games and reading some Shark news. There it is thank you, Hesher, and we celebrated the fiftieth birthday of Bruce that was the nickname of the mechanical shark that was in the film. Thereas celebrating his little birthday cake. So it's not the Daily Ruckus, it's the Daily Shark, but there are a lot of Daily Ruckus elements in there, and it's very much presented in Ruckus vision. So since I don't have new episodes of the Daily Ruckus, go check that out. And like I said, they'll be had new episodes of the Daily Ruckus coming in July. I've got a massive, massive about of new content head in your way. So and then you always catch me here on Boiler Room and oftentimes with Patrick Henningson alongside our other colleagues such as Hesher, occasionally Dazzle Valentine and the likes over on Patrick's program on Sundays. So I'll see there in the meantime. May God bless each and every one of you, make God save this republic. Ruckus out all.
Speaker 3: Right, Thanks Rucas. Wonderful having you here with us tonight and looking forward to your next appearance here in the boiler room, and we'll definitely be seeing you on Sunday for Sunday Wire. If you're new around here and you haven't checked out Sunday Wire, you definitely should. Ruckus and I are there pretty much regularly these days for the overdrive segment and Patrick Henningson is crushing it per usual over there. We've got a good one lined up for you this weekend. And yeah, thanks for hanging out with us tonight. Be sure and support us if you can buy a shirt, buy some merch, drop something the squear jar. We appreciate all that helps us keep going, and we'll see you again next week for another boiler room peace out.
Speaker 1: That's it. Go ahead and run, run home and cry to mama.