Speaker 1: Track, another edition of things Skin is Tracking. All right.
Speaker 2: I saw this this morning and it grabbed my attention for one big reason, which I'll read you directly out of the article. You guys know front office Sports, right, No, yes, front office Sports. Nobody or works for them. Yeah, our buddy or works for Front Office Sports, and they mostly do articles like could be Business of Sports, you know.
Speaker 1: Things like that. Oh my bad, I know that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh. Here's the headline, Bill Belichick's seven step plan crisis PR experts on his way back.
Speaker 1: What okay? Oh no, I was so amazed by this headline.
Speaker 2: I immediately had to start reading it, all right, and then I read the second paragraph and it made me want to read it for you, word for word, and there's something that's going to make Ben's head perk up. So it's basically, the idea is that what he did with sixty minutes or the CBS News whatever that was was so disastrous that they talk to PR crisis experts to get their take on it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: They put together seven steps that he needs to do. Okay, But before I do that, I want to read you this paragraphic just word for word, because it may take up the whole segment. Belichick can't undo the brand damage from the Cringey interview that was supposed to promote his new book, The Art of Winning Lessons from My Life in Football.
Speaker 1: X players like Ted.
Speaker 2: Johnson are already saying he might not be fit to coach at unc Oh my god, that send.
Speaker 1: It's a low. Let's reread it.
Speaker 2: X players like Ted Johnson are already saying he may not be fit to coach at North Carolina.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Teddy three rings. Johnson, get out of the way.
Speaker 2: Here's a chance for me to insert myself in a big media story.
Speaker 1: I've almost been forgotten. We could or couldn't get into the Seven Steps. I don't care.
Speaker 2: I think it's more interesting to talk about Ted Johnson and who played for Belichick and then worked for our former program director Gavin Spittle in Houston and Ben tell the story, tell the super Bowl story. Yeah. So you know as you as you know about our show. We like doing bits and making fun of our industry, and we do fake shows. And one of the ones we did was we created a character name a show called Bacon and Bronson, and one is the small co host who is enamored by the pro athlete. No one else's opinions matter, but a pro athlete, Like, you're not even fit to comment on sports unless you were a former pro.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't be alive unless you were a former pro.
Speaker 2: And he is co hosting a show with the guy Teddy three Rings Bronson, which is Teddy three Rings Johns basically the same guy. It's just a guy who's like, I'm gonna tell you that. You know, we were running a four to three. Now I realize you guys are idiots. You never played the game. That means four down linemen and three linebackers. Now let me blow your mind. I know it's hard for you to follow. There's also a three four that's with four linebackers. Okay, now you're not smart enough to keep up with this.
Speaker 1: You never played the game, your pencil neck geek. And so that it was the show between those two idiots.
Speaker 2: And so anyways, it was it was not Teddy, it was Tommy. And our program director was like, oh, Teddy has heard the impression and he loves it. We're like, we're broadcasting next to them at the super Bowl. Yeah, So at the super Bowl at immediate radio row, there's just fifty radio stations from all over the country crammed into one room, so you're right next to Chicago and New York and LA and everybody's in the same room, side by side.
Speaker 1: So we're right there with Houston and r pds.
Speaker 2: Like, Hey, go over there and do the Teddy three rings, you know, Tommy three rings Bronson impersonation to Teddy.
Speaker 1: He loves it. And I'm like, really, I don't know. He's a jacked up, raging.
Speaker 2: Yeah, steroids, a dude like his neck is as big as most people's like torso, yeah, you know and so. And he just looks furious and I look over there and he's seething. He's looking at me like he's a lion in a cage and I'm a honeybagged hand. He wants nothing more than to murder me. And I'm like, I'm not gonna go over there and do a bit with him. Hey, go imitate him to his face?
Speaker 1: Oh I go. Go was the worst advice I ever got. I didn't. That guy's eyes followed me everywhere I went in that room that whole week.
Speaker 2: Well, the way I would like to wrap this segment up right quick is would you mind as Tommy three Rings, Bronson, giving your opinion on the pr damage that Bill Belichick has done to himself. No, it's a guy like a Guys that never played the game don't know what it takes to have a hot girl, right Like, it doesn't matter, get the girl.
Speaker 1: If she's hot, you get the girl. You would know you've never got a girl.
Speaker 2: All right, it doesn't matter if you're seventy and you're dating a twenty four year old.
Speaker 1: Good on you, Good on you, coach. I like your coaching shorts. Let's go ready break guys that you get segment. I'd like to replay that in a five o'clock yard.
Speaker 2: All right, it is the Ben and Skin Show on ninety seven point one The Eagle. Come coming up next, we got a Hollywood shuffle and we have a hot take on sinners from Tizzle. Stick around for that next right here on the Eagle.