Speaker 1: Hey, you guys, what is happening and what is caught out that glass? Baby? You know what time it is, because we are about to feel it. Welcome to the Premedious Lens Podcast, the place where the conversations are always in lightning. I am your host, Doc Brown, and here we like to use the allegory of the Prometheus Lens to take a second look at everything. Hey, I'm gonna cut the intro shore on this one. Guys. This is a conversation that I had with Jesse Speaks. It's kind of a rough cut and I didn't do an intro for it, So here you go. I slapped it together. Sit back, relax and enjoy the journey. Guys. On the disclaimer to the fair season, karens out there, Oh dam you all guests on the show, we do not reflect the opinions of the host. The purpose of the show is to have an interesting conversations, stretch our minds and grow not what we want. If you are looking for an echo chamber, you were listener discretion. He's advised.
Speaker 2: If you talk about extremes, acknowledge the crime.
Speaker 1: We were guilty from the sun.
Speaker 2: They don't fear the questions.
Speaker 1: They fear the.
Speaker 3: Fuck so we see the fue just to see through smokings. They call it trusting and they s but by it doesn't have to be the dark and only show was real.
Speaker 1: All right, Jesse, I'm about to blow your mind, bro. All right, let's see it all of the Trump stuff where he's been talking about, you know, taking Greenland and Canada, in Mexico and Venezuela. Uh. I talked to a guy recently that told me that even if it's unbeknownst to Trump, he is ushering in uh the Book of Revelation because it talks about the b system and he had the ten horns, right, so they got this technique map that these technocrats are trying to bring together ten nations, and the North American nation they're trying to form is all of the country is that Trump's been talking about taking over here recently.
Speaker 2: Holy, this is gonna be good. All right, let's on second, slagging.
Speaker 1: Sound from there.
Speaker 2: If you don't know, now, you know that's crazy, bro? How how it all just kind of keeps fold unfolding the way it does? Man? He getting out of it. Man, You're you're a part of the story, bro.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: The only The only thing I know from my experience and the little that I looked into, the reason that Trump, at least what I understand, the reason he was going for Greenland is because a lot of the weaponry, artillery and everything on the other side there, they're not able to actually cross the ocean because they don't have enough whether it's fuel or enough weaponry to get to us in America. So their whole idea, I thought, was to try to take over Greenland so they have a starting position, like a platform to then eventually be able to reach to the United States.
Speaker 2: At least that's what I understanding of it is, and.
Speaker 4: That's why Trump quickly went in there and was like, hang on, hold up, we're gonna go ahead and take Greenland now before they all started going at it, because you already know that China's eyeballs were looking at it, and everybody else on the other side. Russia was even looking at it too, and it was like, everyone's got to get there quick. If you're planning on taking out the United States, you need Greenland. Please, to my understanding, man, how do you feel about that? Have you read that too in the news?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And I see what he's saying too. But of course, I mean there's always alterior motives and multifaceted you know angles with things. It's never just one. But I can definitely see the security thing because it's so close to Russia, so it's kind of like the buffer between US and Russia. So if there is intercontinentent missiles coming, they can blast them out before they get too close to us, you.
Speaker 4: Know, right.
Speaker 1: But of course there's you know, natural resources and things like that in Greenland. I'm sure he'd like to get a hold of. But finly, fear was as if we did that, then the other countries of the world would have been like, okay, America's doing it. It's okay for them, so we're going to do it. So China they wanted Taiwan forever, so then they would just go ahead and in Baye Taiwan and take it, because the United States took Greenland, and the same thing with Russia and the whole what's that country's name again, a Ukraine? Ukraine. So yeah, all the other world leaders be like, okay, it's okay for America to do it, so it's okay for the rest of us too.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 4: It's a very strategic scary game man, because you think it's just oh, just go in there, do what you got to do, buckle down and hold the fort, and it's like, that's not how it goes. There's so many, like you said, levels to it. Each one of those variables hasn't you know, you do you change one percent by the time it gets to the end, that whole trajectory could be anything at that point and a lot of people's and people's lives are at stake, livelihood's economies are at steak, the trade systems at stake.
Speaker 2: There's a lot.
Speaker 4: And that's why I'm just a barber broo and a content creator. Man, I'm gonna I know my lane too, but I also see where it's like how it kind of plays out, and it's scary, bro you know.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, like you're talking to me and you before we started recording, we have a Christian lens, so we actually get to look at some of these things, not just carnally but through you know, spiritual warfare kind of thing. And just like that video we watched, Revelation talks about the Beast systems coming with ten horns, you know, horns or a symbol for authority. So it's talking about ten kings. Well, that's what's happening. They're trying to form these ten nations. So it's kind of, you know, going along with the Bible. But I'm a firm believer of Deuteronomy thirty two, where it talks about the nations were divided amongst the maday hi iloheem the sons of God. And Psalm's eighty nine talks about how long will you rule unjustly show partiality to the wicked? You know, you desire to live the eternal life, but you shall die and fall like any prince. So you have world leaders, but you have spiritual filling sons of God that are ruling over the nations and whispering into the year of at these world leaders.
Speaker 4: I believe, no, dude, I have one hundred hundred percent believe. But I just get an interview with Gabe parole Man. He's a kid, He's not a kid. He's a young man. And he died and he went to heaven for eighteen days, you know, like you know, when you die here, eighteen days in heaven ain't nothing. But like he died and he was in a coma and while he was there he basically said that he saw the third Heaven, and on his way to the third heaven where God is, he said he passed the second heaven, and when he was there he was able to see the spiritual warfare. And when you look back to Earth, is exactly what you just said. He said he saw all of these. You know, I guess we almost can say high ranking spiritual authorities that are in on the world leaders or on the leaders themselves, whispering in their ears telling them what to do and what not to do, and everything's going to play out the way it is man, So that just goes to show man. That's like just confirmation on that. And this is coming from somebody who literally died and when to heaven and came back.
Speaker 2: To tell us this.
Speaker 4: So for us to have that kind of like insight, this is that spiritual insight that the world, like you said, has no idea even exists unfortunately, and that's why we're in this position even deeper, you know. But but as long as we keep a spiritual Christian lens to this student, we should be able to navigate it. And at the end of the day, the mission is going down, you know, the world is going to end, but we can at least pivot ourselves to try to save as many people as we can and reduce the number of casualties.
Speaker 2: At least that's my insight on it. Man.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, because it even says that that's the whole reason why he tarries in delays is for the lost. He's trying to hold out as long as he can because he don't want to lose any of his children. But even that thing that we were talking about, it's so cool that you see it in the Bible, and that's what Paul is talking about. You know, we battle not against flesh and blood, but against rulers, so palities, spiritual wickedness in high places. That's I believe who he's talking about there, and we see it in the Bible Zegiel twenty eight. You know, he's talking to the King of Tire, condemning him. Then all of a sudden the language changes. He's like, oh, you were in the garden of Eden, perfect in all your ways. To iniquity was found in you, and you know, talks about all this stuff. So it's talking about Satan, the spirit behind the King of Tire. So I mean, yeah, you see that stuff all through the Bible.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. Yeah, you're definitely one percent, man. That's why.
Speaker 4: Like when I was growing up, man, you when you were labeled a conspiracy theorists, everyone looked at you funny. But now it's like, if you're a conspiracy theorist, you're actually just someone who's just rational and normal and they can see the world for what it truly is. So, yeah, I'm a conspiracy theorist all day. I'm just a normal person. And usually the conspiracy theorists go on their ways until the truth gets revealed and then everyone you know, no one ever apologizes to the conspiracy theorists, of course not. But while we're there, we are trying to warn people because it's not like we want to be, you know, it just happens to be unfolding that way, man, So it's our job to do that. I feel like, man, And it's really fun.
Speaker 1: That movie twenty ten, What is it with the Woody Harrelson where the world's coming to in the end? Is that what it is?
Speaker 2: Twenty ten?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I think so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Woody Harrelson is the conspiracy theorist. He's warning everybody, and everybody's laughing at him and stuff. But he's that crazy cook in the RV hanging out at what was it that volcano park and you'll see MD or something. Yeah, I kind of waiting for that mountain to explode. Yeah, it's beautiful, he said.
Speaker 2: It finally happened. I told you, Oh, man, that was what he mean.
Speaker 4: But man, I'm trying to think of like what else, Like it's just been it's been an onslaught of things. Bro So, Like I'll be honest, I like I kind of step in and then I get beat down, and then I try to like come to my senses and then get back into the Word, and then the Holy Spirit, I feel like, takes me out, has me kind of like learn a little bit more spiritually before I take the next big chunk. And that's what I do with my content. Man, I feel like I'm going in and out, in and out trying to be guided best with the Holy Spirit. And that's kind of what I've been doing.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: I don't know, like how you've been kind of doing with your content. Do you feel like the same way or you just been kind of going balls crazy? Men?
Speaker 1: Where I'm new to the whole thing being full time It's just like I've just been reaching out to different people, having conversations, and I've been doing some research on some deep dives of stuff myself here recently. But I've always just been a history and Bible nerd. As far as like the news and stuff like that. That's something that I honestly need to get more involved in and more up to date on because I am totally just out in the dark with that kind of stuff. I have no excuse now, so I need to do better. But I've had some good conversations with people and had some good stuff. I actually I haven't released it yet, but I did a deep dive episode, just a solo episode with me tearing apart Hollywood films and how you see Genesis six echoed through all these films. So I talked about the City of Angels. You remember that one back in the day, like nineteen ninety six, nineteen ninety seven. It does sounds Reglar Ryan Nicholas Cage and love story.
Speaker 2: And I know I followed the scene it yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's a it's a retelling of Genesis six because in that story, he's an angel and he looks down and sees this beautiful woman, he falls in love with her, He falls from heaven, becomes human, and they fall in love, you know, and then she ends up dying. I think they sleep together one night and then she dies and it's taken from him. So, you know, because they even try to, I think, manipulate the viewer into being like that mean nasty god. He just loved her, he wanted to be with her, and he took her away because he's a mean, nasty god. So it's like they took Genesis six, the story from the Bible, and perverted it, you know, and tried to paint them in a favorable light. So I had a good time going through that with my you know, biblical lens and tearing that thing apart and how it was all.
Speaker 2: That's very good to do that, man, it just did.
Speaker 4: It's really it's actually, you know, it's kind of fun when it comes to that sense because you're as a constant creator. You were always looking for the next edgy thing to talk about and for you to break down with the Christian lens, things that are already recorded, and you know it's already been out into the open, right. You said it was like nineteen sixty seven when that came out, so people were ninety seven, so they've already been exposed to that. So if you go back in there and you clean up house a little bit and you're like, hold up, guys, I want you all to know that God, he's not the bad guy in the story.
Speaker 2: And that goes through amandad. It reminds me of like, I'm made.
Speaker 4: A Facebook post and it was about atheists, and I thought it was really interesting me because I always get hit by atheist skeptics and unbelievers all the time, and they always got some edgy thing to say against me and what I have to say because I'm a Christian and it's whatever at this point. But one of the things I always thought was really fascinating is that atheists always attack the Bible right, they try to discredit it all. But what I was telling them, it's like, Okay, why do you always come at this story if they're in the story, you know, with us, Shoo, dude, I'm sorry, I'm all over the place God and Satan. Like, if you tell the story of the Bible, the atheists have no problem siding with Satan in the story, even though they don't believe in the story. They have no problem believing that Satan was still the good guy when God kicked Satan out, that they had no problem believing that part of the story. It's almost like they hold on to the rebellion even though they don't believe in God. They love the rebellion side of the story every single time. And I thought that was kind of fascinating how the two kind of they're like parallel to each other. You don't even believe in the book, but if you did, your favorite part is the part where you know Satan did the worst thing possible. It's because it's the reflection. It mirrors who they are as people. And man, dude, if that's not a characteristic or a trait.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the spiritual warfare, whether they realize it or not. I've talked to people and said that, you know, there's two or three things that a lot of atheists will like to throw at us to try to debunk our faith in kind of like a gotcha thing. But all the ones that they throw at us, it's because they're ignorant to the actual story and what's going on. Like, for instance, they'll say, oh, well, your God is a mean, genocidal god. He brought a flood and killed everything. In fact, your God's real I don't want no part of him because he's just a genocidal maniac. And then they'll use the cleansing of the Holy Land with Joshua and Caleb go in. He said, kill every man, woman, child, and animal. He's a genocidal maniac. And it's like, no, both of those stories have to deal with the Nephelom. The fallen angels cam down bread with the daughters of men made Nephelum giants, and it said that they were so corrupt that Abraham, I'm sorry that Moses I did it again. Noah and his family was the only ones that were to mem in Hebrew, so that means you know that that means righteous or cleans. They used that to describe the sacrificial animals. So he was the only one that his genes were not corrupted by the fallen angels. And you see that story. I don't care where you go. Every single continent, every time frame, every tongue in language, people group, they all have this story. Jesse, I bet they might call it by a different name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the flood story.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I remember reading about the ones in China and in India, that I know for a fact they have them. They might like label it a little differently, or maybe the stories a slight different, but no matter what, it's the family. It's a giant flood, and it's a cleansing of the world every single time. That's the main emphasis. Man, dude, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: But and the gods coming down and breeding with the women, you know, you have it in the Olympus. Zeus came down bread with so many women made Nephelim hybrid. So the Naga in India came down bread with women, made another demi god race. The natives in North America called them the sky people came down and stole their women. I mean, it's everywhere, dude.
Speaker 4: I mean I remember even reading in the Book of Genesis that talks about the giants of Renown, and I believe those are the Greek gods, the mythological ones. It's like it's all there, bro, Like it's under different, you know, it looks like appears to be different categories. And to the untrained eye, they're going to look at that and be like, dude, it's totally different. It's really not. Though they're trying to almost like keep the story alive for the people like you and me and other conspiracy theorists that actually see it where you can actually have something to connect the dots historically speaking.
Speaker 2: And that's what we do. And then it's like whoa.
Speaker 4: Now the Bible even became even more trustworthy because this is the only one calling this crap out. Dude, it's yeah, And I remember too, like, yeah, at first they do threaten, they discredit the Bible because of what God being a massive killer you know, men, women and children, emphasis on their children, and they freak out about that. But I also remember that in that story, God even showed mercy or he let them, you know, like it was like, hold on, we're about to send somebody to come in and wipe you guys out. You need to be you know, you need to be changed. Repent God is always about I always feel that if I correct me, if I'm wrong, but when I read the Bible, there's always a repentance part of the story. And then then he wipes them out if it doesn't make that if they're not changing their ways. Same with Pharaoh, you harden his heart. He gave them multiple chances that eventually his heart did get hardened by God, because I felt like, my wife makes it really cool. The cool idea about it is that the reason that God even hardened Pharaoh's heart is because in the timeline, eventually there will be a converging point where you must choose yes or no, and then it will continue on. So at that point God did harden Pharaoh's heart because he was not going to change. He made it to the point of the timeline where the answer was going to be no, and God's like whatever the blog and then that all happened. So I always thought that was kind of interesting because that's another thing that a lot of skeptics like to come at me with.
Speaker 2: They're like, well, why did he he had no free will?
Speaker 4: If God hardened his heart, It's like, no, man, he had free will multiple times before that happened. And I don't know, bro, It's the Bible's a dang masterpiece, bro.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, and it's living. You didn't read it ten twenty times and not see something. But then in God's timing when you're supposed to have it, boom, it pops out to you and you catch it. And there's so much stuff that's just woven in there, and I kind of get into it with some people sometimes because I like to die again, you know, to read languages and the culture of the people, and the writings of the time, even their their mythology and legends, because it influenced their writing and their beliefs.
Speaker 2: You know, that's what you do.
Speaker 1: So but I get people tell me all the time sometimes I look too deep, or you know, the Bible's not esoteric. And then I tell them, I'm like, well, why did Jesus always teach in parables?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: And you know, the even the followers didn't know what he was talking about. They would come to him say, Rabbi, you know, what is the meaning of this? And he says, I speak to them in parables because the mysteries has not been given. But the mysteries have been given to you. And you still ask me, Rabbi, Rabbi, you know, Sam says, it's the glory of God to what conceal a thing. But it is the glory of kings to search things out. Yes, but it's not detrimental.
Speaker 2: To your faith.
Speaker 1: But you know, if you dig, you know you're going to find that. He says, knock, I'll answer, seek, and you shall find it's there for us. That like to dig in.
Speaker 2: Man, Yeah, it's purposely there for you.
Speaker 4: The ones that wanted will double double down on the research to you know, look into the exploration of it. And I one hundred percent agree with that, bro, because it's not there. It's it's it's in the open, but it's not in the open. And that's the cool thing about it. And I remember too, reading that when Jesus spoke in parables, that it was you speaking of heavenly things. You know, like these ideas are not earthly, they're not secular ideas, Like you're not going to truly conceptionalize them unless you have the spirit to break down. And he explained it to you in a knowing.
Speaker 2: With your spirit. And that's what I find to be true.
Speaker 4: Man. And like when I read the like you said too, Man, when you read the Bible, when you read the Bible at eighteen years old, it's totally different than when you're twenty eight or thirty eight, forty. It's like you've lived your life, You've got family, experienced life experience, and every time you read the Bible, a new revelation happens. And I always found that to be the coolest part about it. Man, like what we're talking about today, four months, a year from now, we're going to.
Speaker 2: Talk about it.
Speaker 4: We can literally talk about the same exact thing and be like, wow, that all was true.
Speaker 2: We did take Greenland.
Speaker 4: My gosh, you know, like whatever, but like it's very cool, man. It's this is how you know you're on the right path, because the Holy Spirit constantly wishes that you know, God doesn't wish that anyone should perish. So the more that you dig your teeth into the truth, the more that you line yourself up with the right guidance, the right direction, and you you know, you run into things like this on the podcast man.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, which I've seen on Facebook or something a while back that you was digging into the day six man and the whole Preadamite thing. It was that a rabbit hole that you've been going down here recently or is that just a post that you had found on social and was kind of sharing it out for thoughts.
Speaker 4: Let me see, I think it might have been one of those sharing it out for thoughts, because I do like to kind of throw some things out there just to see what other people are kind of where they're at.
Speaker 2: You know, Like I know it's tough.
Speaker 4: It's tough because there's not everyone's not on the same spiritual maturity. You know, some people are brand new Christians and they read stuff like that and they're like, they see it at face value, but they don't really sink their teeth into the truth of what it is. Like like you're saying, whether you know the culture, you know the background of why they might have said those things.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to find out where that one is. Though I can't remember.
Speaker 1: I think it was. It might have been a month or two ago, but I had commented on it because I had recently found some stuff that blew my mind. Like I said, I'd read this book my entire life and had my assumptions and thought I had stuff figured out. But then, like you said, forty hits, and I start reading it and I start seeing other stuff that it hit like me, I believe firmly at this point, uh, that where it talks about the creation of man, you know, in day six, Yes, and then afterwards it describes Adam and Eve. I was always taught that that's a re examination of the same story. They're just telling it more detail, and it made sense to me. But then once I actually got to read it for myself. If you go back and you read that, it gives you the account of day six and then it goes to Adam and Eve. But it says that, you know, he pitched the clay from the ground and created Adam. You know, he was a lifeless being until he breathed the of life into him. But it says that he done all these things before there was any vegetation on the ground. Vegetation was laid out on day three.
Speaker 4: Yes, so it wasn't even like really it was there, but it wasn't there for him to consume.
Speaker 1: And see, I think that I tell people because scripture tells you that Adam is a bene high Elohim. He is a son of God. And the New Testament tells us, you know, that if we do we run the good race and do what we need to do, then we can become benehi Elohems. And I'm a Divine Council guy from Mike Heiser, you know, he talks about how that word alohem in Genesis where it says the Eloheim you know, said let there be light, you know, and the Eloheim said, let us create man in our image. That it was plural. It was a divine council. But there's one supreme creator God. You know that's yahweh.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: But I tell people I wonder because scripture says, you know that Adam was a bene high Elohem. The Book of Job tells us, you know, he says, where were you when I hung the stars and done this and done that? You know, he said when the morning stars the boneha Eloheim saying for joy at the sight of creation. So it says that they were there watching creation. So yes, and we see that Adam was made before there was any vegetation on the ground. We don't know when, it's just before and that was day three. So I postulate to some people, I'm like, very interesting if Adam was one of those beneh Eloheim, if he was on the divine council, yes, you know, I mean kind of helped, he volunteered God with creation.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, I mean it's very possible, man, because the more I read into it, I understand that there is a a one, there's a hierarchy, and there is a spiritual council. It's very similar to like even how God explains like courtrooms and a judge and there's like a journey, like you're watching the trials right the end game, Like there's there's a lot of heavenly things that are here on Earth, and I believe that's one of them. I believe there is a council for the universe. I believe that Satan at one point his whole job was to be one to test God's creation, to go to and fro from Earth or other planets or wherever he was doing, wherever creation was. He would test creation to the highest standard, which was God's standard. And that's why when he fell. And this is interesting, Bro. When I got on that podcast with Gay Piro, he was telling me that he saw some pretty interesting stuff with it. Bro. He told me that he was able to jump timelines and be able to see creation, and it blew my mind on this part. Bro, he told me that, And it's crazy because, like, I'm a big science guy, but I'm also a Christian. I love the Bible, so it's interesting when people bring it together in another light. I'm like, oh, revelation. But he was saying that the reason, you know, when God created the heavens and the earth, the earth was formless, shapeless in the void, right. It was just a mass of basically water just chilling there and the world everywhere else was in utter darkness until God showed his face upon the depths and separated light from dark. But where did that darkness come from? Where did it come from? The whole thing is that he was telling me that there was a spiritual battle that was happening in heaven and when Satan fell, he didn't just fall to the Earth. Instead he created a complete utter destruction to the entire universe was in utter darkness, and that's where God came over found Earth, which explains why the universe is fourteen billion years older. Is like, they like to claim that and Earth is four billion years old. Well, how is the universe so old and the Earth is so new? Well there's you know, there's a math to that, and there's a lot of science to that. But the idea here is the universe did already previously was established, except it went into dark, utter chaos because when Satan fell and then the Earth, God showed his face upon it and then decided to do creation. So Satan was wandering around the universe. Where's God where it happened? I know he must be doing something and the last thing I remember is he was going to create us and that bothered him, so he was I almost think of that almost like a like a Marvel calm, right, like he's yelling through the universe, Yeah, like where did he put them?
Speaker 2: And then he finds us and he's like, how do I get to them?
Speaker 4: Now? I need to be clever like a snake serpent, and I need to deceive the woman who because he knew the God's plan. So this is the other part that's pretty crazy. Ma I don't gonna speak too much, but when he was when Satan was deceiving the scepter, he deceived Eve. But the reason he did it where he did it and made her eat of the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil. Right. The reason that all happened, though, is because at one point when God created earth and he created Adam and even put them in the garden, that was a This is Gabe's like what he saw in the timeline. He said he saw God because in the Bible Genesis, this is that Adam come here the footsteps of God. Right, So that means he must be really very close and intimate with how close he really was in the premise of the premise of where he was.
Speaker 2: So anyway he was.
Speaker 4: Able to see God eat of the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil. God was able to do it, and he had Adam sit down and Eve sit down, and he would eat of it and share with them the knowledge of everything that he was doing. But the thing was is that he used it through the filter of God himself, right, so it was easy for them to digest. It was safe for them to understand God's goodness. And that was a very intimate place. It was almost like a church. Right, these are my two creations. I love you guys so much. Let me tell you some more about what I've done, but with me explaining it. So when Satan came in, he went to the most sacred place. He went to the tree of knowledge of good and evil and asked Eve because she knew about it, because she was learning from God and her husband. But still she was deceived and decided to eat of it. So it ruined everything. The intimacy. What is the next thing happen? The next thing happens is where Adam and Eve leave? And then God's like, where are you? But God knows everything. God knew exactly where Adam was well, he felt Adam leave spiritually where are you? Spiritually? We were walking together, I was teaching you things, son, I love you. What happens to our relationship? And and Gay believes that during that time, if Adam would have came back to God and repented for what he's done, God could have fixed everything. But the fact that the man he hid and then he didn't want to even stand before God for forgiveness.
Speaker 2: He was just like, all right, I'm leaving, blaim the woman gave me.
Speaker 1: Well, even blame God, you remember, because he said the woman that you.
Speaker 2: Gave me gave me.
Speaker 4: His mindset was already twisted, bro. So it already goes to show like this was the fall. The fall of man happened, you know, quite before a lot of that because it was a mental game.
Speaker 2: That really is what did it? Man?
Speaker 4: He played into them very unfortunately, very nicely, and it worked very well and has been killing a lot of people ever since.
Speaker 2: But I thought that was people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh it is, and what you were describing is and I've done some shows on it with people the gap theory, and they say that there's this huge gap of time they believe where he says, you know, let there be light, and he created the heavens and the ears, and then they think there's this great, big pause. You know, it could been thousands, millions of years whatever, but there's this gap, and then there's this rebellion in heaven in this fight because when it gets to where He you know, creates. I can't remember the Hebrew word, but it was what was it now, I can't remember. I'm going to butcher it. But the Hebrew word means to re establish or re create, Okay, So they're saying, oh, he's recreating it, you know, and I think it's Isaiah says that God makes nothing void. Yeah, to toe who by bo who, that's it. They call it void.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what.
Speaker 4: Gabe was telling me bro on the podcast. But God doesn't create anything in nothing that there's always a reason behind it.
Speaker 2: So Dan, dude, that's crazy, dude, That's exactly what he said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And when I talk about it in my book, I believe in the ancients did too. You read all the legends and the extra Biblical books. It all kind of coincides with it. Like Ezekiel twenty eight that I mentioned earlier. You know, it's pretty unanimous that everybody believes that they're talking about Satan. And in there it says, every precious stone was your covering. Yes, and he says barrel onyx, topaz jasper, he names all these stones. The Masoretic texts lists nine, but the Septuagen lists twelve. Well, this is a carbon copy polaroid picture of the priestley E fought, So it's painting Satan in a priestly role. And then after that it says, and you defiled your sanctuaries, So it paints him in a priestly roll. It says he has a sanctuary, but he defiled it. The ancious believed that the coverings that was given to Adam was the skins or coverings of the nakash, and that's the word in Hebrew for serpent. It camming serpent, but can also mean the shining one or the one who practices divination. So they believe that at the fall, Satan was stripped of his priestly position and dominion that he had, and his garment, his robe, his coverings was given to Adam, and that's why Adam was given dominion over earth. And all the rabbis trace their beginnings back to Adam that he was the first king and priest over all creation. So that was pretty wild.
Speaker 4: The parallel to that isn't real. Damn man, I got to look into that one. That sounds super deep. So they're literally trying to reflect what Adam has already been given dominion, you know, by the world, that he had the dominion over the world because Satan basically lost his role. It's like a lost your position, buddy, You're going to give it to the next guy. And that's where we had at Manday.
Speaker 1: It's a mirror image of the prodigal Son, I think, because if you look at the prodigal son, there's an elder son right like, look you go back to job like I was talking about, they were there at the side of creation and there are sons of God. So we're talking about a family. Here we are the younger brother, the angelic racet, you know, including Satan. The Nakash is our elder other, the parable of the prodigal son, and all the stories man God Jacob and esau Cain and Abel. God always favors the younger son, and that's us. It's telling the over all these little stories, these microcosms are telling the big overall story of us, our story and our struggle, our fight in the family of God against our elder brother, the angelic race. And so when you get to that parable of the prodigal son, yep, the son leaves, squanders the money, and the inheritance comes back, but the father welcomes him back with open arms, and the older brother's pissed.
Speaker 4: Yep, And they say, remember right, the father even put on the robe over the son, didn't he He took him.
Speaker 1: A robe of authority and a signet ring of authority. I said, that's Satan, folks, that's the angelic host.
Speaker 2: Dang, that's deep, bro. This is why the Bible is so perfect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's awesome, dude, it is, dude.
Speaker 4: It's so many hyperlinks. That's why I love you. Ever see that little the little chart with all the hyper lynxes, like three hundred thousand of them, It's like it's a possible bro forty authorsteen hundred years. Naw, they didn't know it was God. But man, dude, that's really good. That's a good find. That is a really good fine. I gotta look more into that myself. I might have to make a post on that one.
Speaker 1: I'll get your address, man, and I'll send you a copy of my book. I talk about all that stuff in my book.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, dude, I've actually seen you.
Speaker 4: You drop that, man, you were doing some book signings and stuff like that, right, and it's a Esau, right, it was, Yeah, the epic of Esau. There was the epoch of Esau. Dude, So good that you did that. Man, It's cool that you're you for me. It's like, do you have a degree or anything in this.
Speaker 1: No, I'm a good old boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, hey, nothing wrong with that rope me too.
Speaker 4: But like I think a lot of people assume that you have to have all of these different degrees to be able to just be fascinated with something because I feel like when someone like you you do it right, like you love it, and so would somebody I'm sure that's a biblical scholar would love to research this stuff too.
Speaker 2: But it's kind of like.
Speaker 4: An overarching umbrella turn But who's going to study that specific thing harder than you? You know, and you are you are the what do they call it, like a specialist in that particular category. So when you when you were able to tie it together, not everyone's going to be pray. It's like a Dan McCallan or something like that, or a Wes Huff. I love west Huff. I think he does really a really good job. But I do feel like he's more overarching, you know what I mean. He's good in a lot of different things, different fragmental pieces of the pop hyras you know, p. Fifty two, And he's really good at all that information, but you're really good at breaking down the correlation between the two.
Speaker 2: And I like the way you break it down, like you just did it.
Speaker 4: You made it simple, something complex, tied it all together and simplified it. And I think that's what the world needs, man, especially when we all read it a fifth grade reading level. Well, yeah, as simple as possible, but as impactful as God would want it to be.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'm a big fan of Michael Heiser, and he was a scholar, but he actually dumbed things down a whole lot and explained him to where simple people like us could understand it. And he used to jokingly say, he said, well, I guess I'm just the gand off of this story. He said. I take the knowledge, you know, he said, and bring it to middle Earth and deliver it to you guys. You know. So I tell people I love this nerdy stuff and I'm forty year old, barely graduated twelfth grade and that was twenty years ago, folks. I'm no rocket scientist. I must see plus average guy. But when you find something you love, man, you just latch onto it. And that's what I've done. So then I like looking into it and talking about it. So people that tune into my show and my social media is and I explain these things, that's I hear a lot. They're like, man, I love how you break this stuff down so simple that I can understand it. And I'm like, yep, I'm the redneck Rosetta Stone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love.
Speaker 4: I really do like your content a lot, man, which reminds me of the people that didn't like your content. I saw that posts that these people were gonna be on your podcast, and they were like, you said, two shiny Polish Christians, and that I feel like hurts. So I don't mean to switch the topic so harsh like that, but it's kind of like, I like the way that you break it down, man, and I think if you're going to talk about the Bible, I want to see the grit. I want to see the blood, sweat and tears. I want to know what I'm saved from. You know, like, who is this satan? What did he really do? What was his strategy? People don't like even like saying the name. It's like saying Voldemort or something like, Dude, you don't even know the enemy. You don't even know the tactics that he's doing. If you don't know him, dude, you're probably falling for every one.
Speaker 2: Of his traps. You don't even know it end up.
Speaker 4: Man, So like when I man, when I get those kind of godly people, the righteous ones, is yeah, it's so hard for me to like really wrap my head around it. I'm like, how deep are you planning on getting here? Are you doing this for book sales? Please don't be doing it for book sales, you know, Like I hope we're like we're trying to really talk about the gospel of Jesus Christ, and it's already hard enough to do that. You know, I don't want to feel like there's gatekeeping involved or there's walls to climb over being a Christian and simply if I were to just use my platform and talk about the god spool solely.
Speaker 2: That's already enough effort, Bro. It's it's tough. That is a day, that is a lifetime worth of work.
Speaker 4: And if people are not on your side to help you promote and go, you know, you got a different branch, bro, you got a different type of audience. It's a very unique, very in depth I would feel audience.
Speaker 2: So that's why that's what I get out of you. Man, And I watch you.
Speaker 4: I appreciate kind of like a blurry creatures a little bit. You know you ever watch them?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Really good stuff too.
Speaker 4: Man, and you guys are like my two favorites when it comes to that in Demon Erasers if you.
Speaker 2: Ever watched that vibe too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me and Brian are real good friends. He actually made my new logo I love Brian to death. I'm actually going to California to record with a guy named Apollo in May, and he was like, Man, you need to come see me if you're going to be this close. Hey, guys and guys, I hope you enjoyed that. Here. I got to stop you because only the cool kids can go from here. This is an all access past exclusive and if you are not a member, hey, man, it's easy. I got links down in description. Head on over to the website for me at This lenspodcast dot com and sign up for the All Accesspass and join a group of like minded people like yourself that have started this hero's journey. They enjoy forty eight hour early access to all episodes, members only exclusive episodes, and an ad free listening experience on Apple and Spotify torches. Hi, guys, try it on your