Speaker 1: Attention jittoheads, attention Bo Scouts Rose by the pseudonym most Nerdly. It's time for the soul of excellence.
Speaker 2: He is a radio host here in New York.
Speaker 1: The Rush Hour is on the air, Rush Rush Now here's James Golden.
Speaker 3: Welcome my friends to the Tuesday addition to both earliest Rush Hour. If you would like to be on the problem this afternoon. Eight d eight four eight nine to two is how you reach just eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two. And I'm glad that I was able to contain myself before the mic came on, because I have been laughing hysterically looking at some of the headlines, the Abjeed panic. You know what happened this week? Liberals in Congress have discovered that we have a constitution. I mean, they have been doing everything the last twenty thirty forty fifty years to forget that the constitution exists. This week they have discovered the constitution and they claim, ladies and gentlemen, that we are in the midst Yes, America is going through a constantutional crisis. And why is America going through a constitutional crisis?
Speaker 4: Because of that.
Speaker 3: Elon Musk figure it out from a syllable standpoint. Because of that, Yeah, that would be the one. Carlos got it. We are in the midst of a constitutional crisis because Elon Musk and his and his little software engineers, the soft the young software engineers. How dare they They're looking through They're looking through the government figures, they're finding out where the money is spent.
Speaker 4: We can't have that.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, Jamie Raskin cut ten. Let's just start with that with Jamie Raskin, who said today, by the way, that Jamie Raskin is right in line with Laura Lumer and Steve Bannon. He's on the side of Laura Lumer and Steve Bannon because Elon Musk has to be looked at. This is Jamie, Elon Musk.
Speaker 5: You didn't create US, aid the United States Congress did for the American people, right, And just like Elon Musk did not create USA, he doesn't have the power to destroy it. And who's gonna stop him.
Speaker 4: We are, We're gonna stop him.
Speaker 3: We're gonna stop him.
Speaker 6: Musk.
Speaker 5: You may have illegally seized power over the financial payment systems of the United States Department of Treasury, but you don't control the money of the American people. The United States Congress does.
Speaker 3: That damn poor job of constitution.
Speaker 4: Oh there's that word constitution.
Speaker 5: And just like the president who is elected to something cannot impound the money of the people. We don't have a fourth branch of government called Elon Musk. And that's gonna become real clear.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, you know who else is out and discovered the constitution. All elan ilhan ilhan ilhan Omar has discovered we have a constitution.
Speaker 4: Let's listen to Ilhan.
Speaker 7: It is really really a sad day in America. It is I'm witnessing a constitutional crisis.
Speaker 4: No, we're not.
Speaker 7: We talked about Trump wanting to be a dictator on day one, and here we are. This is what the beginning of dictatorship looks like. When you got the constitution and you install yourself as the sole power. That is how dictators are made.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, but you got the wrong century, wrong country, wrong decade. That's not what's going on here at all. What's happening is that Americans for the first time of finding out how their money is being spent because Elon Musk. Let's I know who we should go we have we have Jody Ernst somewhere in here, don't we Let's go check in with Jody Ernst.
Speaker 4: That would be number six, cut six, Jody.
Speaker 3: Earnth, Senator of the United States of a Mecca, Jody Ernst.
Speaker 8: I have been on USAID's case for years now, going back several years where I was trying to investigate the expenditures for humanitarian aid, primarily when it came to the war in Ukraine, and what my team and I encountered was absolute obstruction and lies coming out of USAID. They did everything possible to stop me from accessing their records to understand where our taxpayer money was going. I eventually partnered with Representative Mike McCall in the House and we started a formal congressional investigation, and even after that they really pushed back. Only a allowed US access to a small amount of data. But what we found was extreme expenditures on the part of USAID with very little data driven results. We have seen money funded in the Wuhan Institute of Virology through dollars steered by USAID on dangerous coronaviruses. We saw how that turned out. We've seen funding going to Morocco for pottery classes tourism in Lebanon of all places, even when the State Department was advising against travel. I could go on and on and on.
Speaker 4: This is serious stuff, folks.
Speaker 3: And in the middle of all this seriousness, I was asked the question while miss Ernst was speaking, while some of the earth was is that her real voice?
Speaker 4: She who you say? She sounds like.
Speaker 9: She sounds she sounds like a bitch.
Speaker 4: Down.
Speaker 9: Kat Williams ok, Jody Ernst is accusing us, as you just heard her. But she's went further.
Speaker 3: The Daily Mail says today she's accusing them of intimidating and threatening threatening her team as they try to obstruct congressional oversight. Congressional oversight, isn't that constitution? So we didn't have a constitutional crisis when these folks were refusing to tell the Congress and the elected Senate how they were spending the money. That's not a constitutional crisis. When Elon Musk goes and it takes a look at it, oh, no constitutional crisis. So Jerdy Ernst said, no, that you can't look at it. You're not gonna look at the contracts. You don't need access to it. So we're not gonna let you see it. They even threatened Jonie Ernst, a senator, with legal action. They're gonna go take her to court to keep her from looking at how they spent the money. Where you know how they spent the money. Let's turn to the press secret Terry Caroline love it cut eight.
Speaker 4: Let's just get a little glimpse of.
Speaker 10: It through USAID. Over the past several years, these are some of the insane priorities that that organization has been spending money on. One point five million dollars to advance DEI in Serbia's workplaces, seventy thousand for a production of a DEI musical in Ireland, forty seven thousand for a transgender opera in Colombia, thirty two thousand for a transgender comic book in Peru. I don't know about you, but as an American taxpayer, I don't want my dollars going towards this scrap, and I know the American people don't either. And that's exactly what Elon Musk has been tasked by President Trump to do to get the fraud, waste, and abuse out of our federal government.
Speaker 4: And now that comes in addition what we've learned about.
Speaker 11: Oh.
Speaker 3: I forget the exact number of millions, but they multiple millions spent buying condoms for hamas, buying condom for hamas, and we are getting reactions to some Now I have a very long cut. It is seven minutes and fifty eight seconds, which means we cannot play it here. We're gonna probably end up holding this cut to Saturday. Senator rand Paul with USAID Administrator Samantha Powers. He is grilling on this gain of function research which they have been lying about. They have traced it back. USAID dollars have gone to fund gain of function research with what does that mean the creation of viruses, strange new viruses like like, for instance, that that a covid things that canna swept the world and killed all those people. While US eight has been in the business of funding.
Speaker 4: Viruses and they've been laying about it.
Speaker 3: And now we have supposedly a constitutional crisis. Be you shit the headlines hysterical can Elon Musk shut down a federal agency?
Speaker 4: Ask the LA Times, yes.
Speaker 3: If presidential rule replaces constitutional governance, these people have never been concerned at all when our elected officials, the Senate, members of the House have been asking questions for years about this spending. They stonewall. They told Congress to go do something to themselves that is anatomically impossible. And yet yet now when it's being uncovered, these people are having a fit, certain kind of fit. Oh man, turn that up. It's Maurice White's earth Wind and Fire.
Speaker 12: Your devotion, Your devotion opens all life's treasures and deliverance from the fruits of evil.
Speaker 3: Maurice White, American singer, songwriter, musician, record producer, arranger, bandleader for one of the most amazing groups in music history, passed away this day in twenty sixteen. Remembering Maurice White Earth Wind and Fire. James Golden both Nerdly's Rush Shower.
Speaker 13: Rush.
Speaker 1: This is the Rush Hour with James Golden s nerd Lab. It's the Rush Hour with James Golden by the pseudonym both Ned Rush now yours James Golden.
Speaker 14: For the love of God, somebody, please, anybody, just do it for humanity, Just do it. What we support you. Just do it. For the love of God. Somebody, please, anybody, just do it.
Speaker 3: I know what you talking about. I know what she wants. Somebody to do.
Speaker 14: We support you.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, folks that left the Liberals are still out here. They're still angry. They want somebody to you know what they want to do. You know what she's asked for. Somebody please curious fell at Heart or E Hart from Kansas born on this day in nineteen fifty one.
Speaker 4: Just nineteen seventy eight.
Speaker 11: This one.
Speaker 4: One of those songs.
Speaker 3: I have never ever grown ever, not one time if I heard this song where I said, oh, I don't want to hear it.
Speaker 4: I'm tired of this song.
Speaker 3: Never the reaction coming from the left on this USA. First of all, there's more in the news quickly. JF RFK Junior has cleared the Senate Finance Committee confirmation vote. His nomination will now move when they get around to it to the Senate floor. Pam Bondi still hasn't gotten the vote yet. They're still stalling on cash Partel. Tolci Gobbit Gabbart as day in support from three key GOP senators ahead of her confirmation vote. So the Senate Intelligence Committee is expected to vote next Tuesday afternoon to see if they will move forward the confirmation of Tolci Gabbett. If they do that, we'll get to the Senate floor. Eventually, last Hour, Dominic did a very funny bit playing Phil Murphy, the Governor of New Jersey's words back We played it yesterday where he was pretty much daring Ice to come and take a look at this person living over his garage. We have it still cut eleven. Let's just revisit cut eleven.
Speaker 15: Democratic Governor Phil Murphy declared on Saturday that he and the First Lady are allowing someone persuatus to stay at their home. The governor a little vague on this, but the bold admission came at an event during a broader discussion about the policies of the new trumpet Minister is the governor.
Speaker 16: Listen, Tammy and I were talking about I don't want to do much detail, but there's someone in our broader universe's immigration status is not yet at the point that they are trying to get it to and we said, you know what, let's have her live at our house above our garage. Luck to the Feds coming in to try to get her.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: Holman Tom Holman brought as Al was on with Hannity last night. Hey, he said he thinks the governor was pretty foolish in saying that because they're not going to let it go. If if, if he is knowingly harboring and concealing an illegal alien, it's a violation of Title eight US Code two four, and he's going to seek prosecution of the governor. Well, now the governor's people are trying to backtrack those words. A source close to the governor says, no one, no one ever actually moved into his home.
Speaker 4: So not for a month, not not for a week, not for an hour, not for a day.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, no, nobody's there.
Speaker 4: Please don't. Yeah, funny how that.
Speaker 3: Works, sort of like Canada caving in last minute. Princess Died sent that to me as the show was closing yesterday. All of a sudden, all this big talk disappears, and the Beatles tune we can work it Out starts being played.
Speaker 4: James Golden's nervely with you.
Speaker 11: Don't Know it.
Speaker 1: It's the Rush Hour with James Golden goes by the student nambotion nely rush now yours James.
Speaker 17: Golden dependent on US eight for over sixty years, and the moment the owners of the money say let's take a ninety day pause, that I ordit where the money is going suddenly the whole country goes into a frenzy, and this should be a moment of reflection for Uganda and the African continent in general.
Speaker 18: We have been asking for a.
Speaker 17: Very long time to be liberated from colonialism near colonialism, and now that the opportunity presents itself, for some reason.
Speaker 18: We are complaining because let's get something straight.
Speaker 17: Often the money given to us in fern aid is lost to corruption, misuse, depleted and overrated salaries to particular individuals, or sometimes we lose billions of money that are I'm accounted for. So it only makes sense that the donor is asking for an edit and if that means pausing the amount of money coming in, they should And I do understand the implications of this post because so many heavily funded healthcare projects ran on USAID, but that should be a moment of reflection. This is just a ninety day pose. What would happen if the United States just said we're not giving you money anymore?
Speaker 18: And within their rights, they can't do that because it is their money.
Speaker 17: It's high time you, Ganda and the Afrighan continent got themselves together and actually started looking for systems that are sustainable and not always depend on for an AID because we are struggling with debt. On top of that, we have constant AID, which doesn't necessarily help us to have a more independent system. Instead of writing paragraphs of why this is a bad move, which is essentially realized that oh, we're actually in a bad situation and we cannot always depend on AID because it can go any day.
Speaker 18: African nations should wake up.
Speaker 17: You Ganda should wake up because this is not even funny.
Speaker 3: That's kind of the reaction in some quarters of the world.
Speaker 4: They understand.
Speaker 3: They understand also the waste of fraud that comes with US AID. Another sad moment in music history today. You know, Maurice White passed away. I understand twenty sixteen, way before then, only thirty two, only.
Speaker 4: Thirty two years old.
Speaker 3: I mean to me, that's just like she's still in her youth and one of the most beautiful voices that ever ever grace the Recording, Arts and Sciences. Karen Carpenter was taken from US cardiac arrest at her parents' house in Downley, California, imbalances associated with anarexer anarexia neversa, that is, but her voice. This voice is ours to keep forever. The James Golan both Scendi with you here. It is both normally's rush hour. A former US AID official was interviewed by ABC News Lindsey Davis. His name Jeremy Condak. I think I have it right, President of Refugees International, with the former lead official at the US Agency for International Development, and he says that this is an extinction level event for the global aid sector.
Speaker 4: You see now.
Speaker 3: At the same time these people are telling us, oh, this is just one percent, This is just one percent of the federal budget.
Speaker 4: Why is he doing this?
Speaker 3: And now you have it, this is an extinction level event for the global aid sector. Well, there are other nations that could step up if it's that severe. And he is also saying that the people that worked at the us AID feel abused, they feel betrayed. There are staff who are deployed on disaster and humanitarian responses around the world on behalf of the US government who tonight, in the last night, with no preamble, no wanting, no communication, were kicked off their email, kicked off their US government computer systems. They don't know if they're still government employees. They are now in disaster zones, crises, zones, unsure that they're still even under embassy protection. Well, I just got a fixed from a very young princess Die. The Trump administration has been calling back all their staff from their world wide assignments. Look, some of these things are unfortunate. Change is very often painful. And I'm not going to say that everything here has been done in ways that many of us would want to see it done. Perhaps we would think that maybe some of them should have been given more notice.
Speaker 4: Perhaps I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know the inner workings of how this is all happening, but it's happening.
Speaker 4: Deal with it.
Speaker 3: I'm sure we're not going to leave American citizens overseas. I'm sure that is not what the Trump administration is going to do. But the jig is up at USAID. And you look at the way that they have been spending money and what they have been promoting in your name, in our names, and this is coming to an end. Donald, what have we been hearing for? Ye is drained?
Speaker 4: The swamp?
Speaker 3: Drained the swamp. The opening moves right now are happening brick by brick. The wall of government bureaucracy is being examined. And liberals are having an extinction level fit on a personal assard. You know, Larry David's wife ex wife is insulting Cheryl Hines for actually sitting behind her husband at the confirmation hearings. The ex wife, Laurie David, said, Cheryl Hines has set women back, setting women back decades because she had.
Speaker 4: The nerve.
Speaker 3: To sit behind her husband. Meanwhile, rad old Democrats are urging deep state federal employees this is at the Daily Mail today to reject Trump's buyout. So far, twenty thousand apparently government workers, hey, hey, give me, hey, hey, hey, give me that money.
Speaker 4: I'll leave only twenty thousand.
Speaker 3: So far, twenty thousand have accepted the buyout offer out of two million. The Trump White House, of course, saying they want to reduce the federal workforce between five and ten percent of those millions upon millions, two million federal employees over at the Office of Personnel Management Officer Personnel Management employees have gone to court. They're asking the court to block the OPM from using computer system and emails connect with the buyout of federal employees.
Speaker 4: It's the latest suit.
Speaker 3: There are so many suits that are beginning to fly right now from leftists who are very concerned. Chris Murphy, Democrat of a Counticut, is saying that the public needs to rise up, rise up against Donald Trump and fight this constitutional crisis. He says that these moves that have been made are illegal seizers of power.
Speaker 4: They've thrown the US.
Speaker 3: Into a constutional crisis. The focus has to be on Republicans right now. Why they've been completely and utterly silenced. I do not want all of the pressure to be on Democrats to figure this out, when Republicans should care just as much as democracy as Democrats do.
Speaker 4: Good point. Good point.
Speaker 3: Govnan, tell you what any of you Republicans who want to please stand up and defend the deep state, please identify yourselves now do with this general from the senator from Connecticut is urging you to do stand up with your Democrats and say you want to keep the deep state in business. So please, any of you let us know who you are, what district you're in, and if you're a senator police, raise your hand and say you stand with the Democrats against Donald Trump. Please identify yourselves.
Speaker 11: He is.
Speaker 3: Elon Musk has dunked on Senator Chuck you. Schumer says, his reactions are his derekle over this whole doge. He's saying that that's the one that said, Senator Chuck you that this is a hostile takeover of the government. Hysteria. Oh, let's check in with Senator Kennedy. I always love hearing from Senator Kennedy. Cut three of Louisiana, cutting.
Speaker 13: One of Mike omleas. You can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs. Now, President Trump cren for office saying I'm going to review every single penny in the federal budget. Now, how are you going to review the spending in the federal budget without reviewing the spending? And that's what mister Musk is doing. Now, my many of my Democratic colleagues and some of the the tofu eating walk arate that's the d are screaming like they're part of a prison right because they don't want us reviewing the spending. But that's all mister Mosk is doing, and he's finding some pretty interesting stuff. To my friends who are upset, I would say, with respect, you know, call somebody who cares. They better get used to this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well they're not used to it.
Speaker 3: New York Times has it prints out to fifteen pages inside musk aggressive incursion into the federal government. And they keeps saying he's like a private individual, extraordinary flexing upon by a private individual. He's been hired as a government's employee of Donald Trump.
Speaker 4: You know, Adulbles is a government agency. So technically, you see New.
Speaker 3: York Times, he's a government's worker. You see, you see, not some just private individual. Oh, this is so delicious. I mean, the FBI is suing. They're suing over something else. The FBI suing to block the DOJ from compiling a list of everybody who worked on either the January sixth cases or the Trump cases. The agents are fearful that the Trump led Justice Department will exact punishment against employees deemed to be disloyal. FBI agents who worked on cases stemming from the January sixth attack on the Capitol or the criminal investigations of President Donald Trump have filed a class action lawsuit to block the Justice Department leadership from assembling list of agencies they say will be used as part of a retaliation campaign. Now they're so strange. The FBI compiled a of thousands of individuals who were at January sixth and they threw them in prison. These people at the fbisle compiled a list of stuff they said Donald Trump did and they invaded his privacy. Went down tomorrow, Lago start running their pause all through the former first Ladies, garments and everything else. These people have invaded his privacy. These people, and now they don't want to go into court. Oh don't let them. Don't let them compile a basic list of that we were assigned.
Speaker 4: The hypocrisy, my friends, runs deep.
Speaker 3: Canada will not be the fifty first state, according to the ambassador, the combassador, the ambassador, the Canadian ambassador, that's a good term. The ambassador to the UN says that tariffs would pose a major threat to both economies. They're not going to be the fifty first date. Meanwhile, like I mentioned earlier in the show, Trudeau caved.
Speaker 4: He's talking.
Speaker 3: We didn't even start talking about the panem long issue yet because we don't have time. Let's take a break because we got to geto some telephone calls. There is so much stuff happening. Nineteen seventy six, Fleetwood Mac releases this one. Rihanna, she wrote Stevie Nicks wrote this and on this day it was released in nineteen seventy six. On this date in nineteen seventy seven, Fleetwood Mac released the Rumors album on It Go Your Own Way, Don't Stop You Make Loving Fun, all those beautiful hits and dreams with Stevie Nicks of course.
Speaker 1: In the League, Free.
Speaker 3: Well Lia, James Golden, Slurly b Snurly, Rush Hour, keep it right here, my friends, dunt Away.
Speaker 19: Blamel, listen Klee to Sad, the Lone.
Speaker 11: Hobby Dusty.
Speaker 19: Stee and won't you love.
Speaker 1: Rush This is the rush Hour with James Golden.
Speaker 2: Slab James Golden known popularly as Bosnerdly.
Speaker 1: This is the Rush Hour with James Golden.
Speaker 10: Russian President Trump is not messing around and he's no longer going to allow America to be a dumping ground for illegal criminals from nations all over this world. And so al Salvador has not just agreed to the repatriation of their own citizens, but also illegal criminals from other nations who will then be sent to their prisons.
Speaker 4: Venezuela as well.
Speaker 10: Has agreed to repatriation flights, and Colombia also agreed to cooperate with the repatriation of illegal Colombian nationals. That we have found in the interior of our country. And I can also confirm that today the first flights from the United States to Guantanamo Bay with illegal migrants are underway.
Speaker 3: As Press Secretary Caroline Levitt okay, let's see Karma, Camellion Culture Cloudy nineteen eighty four jumps to number one, stays there for three weeks. You know whose birthday it is also today. We're not gonna have time to play the music, but we've got some significant people. Vincent Fernier, his birthday is today, hill Alice Cooper. Vincent Fronier is his real name. Florence Laurie from The Fifth Dimension has a birthday today. James Dunn from the Philadelphia powerhouse group The Stylistics also has a birthday today.
Speaker 4: So much.
Speaker 3: Going on anniversary. I think of somebody's passing too. Oh yes, Lewis Joy and if you're not hip to him. Lewis Jordan, American jazz blues songwriter and saxophonists known as the King of the Jukebox.
Speaker 1: James Golden ak A bos nerdly presents Rabbit Phones.
Speaker 3: Let's start with Joaquin in Pennsylvania. Jacame, how are you this afternoon?
Speaker 6: Oh, I'm doing so sorry. Recently got a rehab. I actually almost drank myself to death trying to kill my pain.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm glad that you are out, and I hope that you find other ways to deal with your pain. We will pray for you, my friend, God bless you. I'm glad you're still here with us.
Speaker 6: All right, listen, you know what bo you are on fire man, preach the truth?
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 6: America is being taken over by a bunch of leftist communists, okay, and they had no problem using power against Donald Trump, against the American people. And it is time that we put this mister nice guy stuff aside and actually use the same power against them to stop them. And more people wake up realize that this is a globless communist Marxist agenda, and also too all communists are actually democratically elected.
Speaker 4: Well, and there you have it, Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Princess Diana has since related to breaking news later and gentlemen, do we have a breaking thing, a breaking thing anywhere? Breaking breaking breaking news, lady. That's all we need, That's all we need, breaking news. Senate Intelligence Committee has approved Tulsi Gobbled for Director of National Intelligence.
Speaker 4: In a private vote. They held a secret vote. The Communist thrive.
Speaker 3: They held a secret vote and they moved Tulsi's nomination ahead. So now it will go to the Senate floor. Margaret, give me twenty seconds, please.
Speaker 20: The people who were complaining about running must in the government. I have no problem during the last four years when I told them was cognitively impaired.
Speaker 4: Thank you. That's good.
Speaker 3: May God bless him protect teaching every single one of you, your families, your loved ones, love and gratitude. My friends, you're being here with me and allowing me to be with you, God willing. We are back Manyana for the Wednesday edition of Bosni's Rush Hour. Until then, I bid you, ad you
Speaker 11: Bye.